Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New York

Episode 13: Pirate Booty Call

From Bravo:  The ‘Wives arrive in St. Barths and party with a local named Tomas.

PREMIERE: Monday August 27, 9 pmEpisode Image

“The ladies arrive in St. Barths, without Aviva who stayed back due to her phobias, and head straight for their beautiful villa and realize it’s first class all the way around. On their first evening Russ, Carole’s boyfriend who is on the island for a blues festival, shows up just in time to meet the women and save the conversation and the rest of the evening. A night out at Le Ti has the ladies enjoying tequila shots and a pirate-themed performance, led by the ladies’ liaison, Tomas, a hot Johnny Depp look-alike. The next morning, rumor has it LuAnn kept the party going much later than anyone else.”

A few days ago Wetpaint reported that Ramona hinted that contrary to Bravo’s previews being woefully misleading – LuLu may have really hooked up with the pirate. (That’s about as many double negatives I can fit in a sentence).

It’s all pretty up in the air to me about what really happened – but LuLu had better be a little more discreet if she really wants to hook Jacques into some child support.

After all, we all know how much LuLu loves being a mommy and doesn’t need to be in the spotlight at all.

Thankfully we won’t need to hear more about Toaster-gate while we’re in St. Barths.

But we may have to see Heather chasing people around to scold them.

Whatever the case -we sure know who are the stars of this show.

(Thanks again Boston for some great artwork).

___________________________________

Let’s hope for Bravo’s sake that LuLu’s hookup bring the ratings – which have been pretty low this season – especially compared to New Jersey.

Who’s to blame viewers for tuning out?  Frankly, it’s been pretty gross to watch.  That scene with Sonja and her intern in the bathroom (I can’t even type what was going on) was about the most revolting scene I’ve sat through.

It seems like Sonja, Mario, and Ramona are trying their best to make the season fun – but frankly they are coming off looking like fools.  The new girls (except for Carole) have no patience for it – which is hilarious – since they obviously didn’t know what they signed up for.

Will Ramona and Sonja running to the press to tattle on their castmates help the ratings?  Does Andy regret swapping out the cast?  Will LuLu wear her boots this episode?  Let’s see what happens.

______________________________________

If you haven’t seen it yet – Alex McCord says some nice words about Lynn at the end of her RumorFix video on RHWNY

______________________________________

NMD is the short cut for NoMoreDrama. In real life I'm a housewife who is heading off to an adventure of a lifetime - 7 months in Europe exploring cities, volcanoes, and glaciers. I also administer a blog for Reality TV called Lynn's Place. Lynn's Place is named after Lynn Hudson, a blogger who passed away at the age of 49, who made a tremendous impact on the world of Reality TV blogging. You can reach me through this email: nomoredrama8@gmail.com.
This entry was posted in New York and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

298 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New York

Great photocaps, Boston!

• The Tin Man says:

I enjoyed your thought provoking write up on New Jersey this morning, although I don’t believe I mentioned it before. I want to make sure you know that your efforts are appreciated.

2. The Tin Man says:

The ratings for New York could be down because Lulu didn’t get fired too. I find her repulsive and I switch channels whenever she’s on. Nothing about her is believable or interesting and much about her is offensive and dishonest.

3. Eastbayca says:

That photo of Heather is frightening at best.

4. I’m late in posting today – thanks for all the great birthday wishes!!! Y’all are a great bunch and I’m so happy to be here!!!

5. LaineyLainey says:

Oh my goodness, Heather in that hat. That’s unfortunate.

• COCFarm says:

It makes her look like she doesn’t have a cranium. It’s just the wrong style for her and makes her face look squat and short…which is bad when standing next to Lulu.

6. Winston says:

Apparently LuAnn is serious about this getting pregnant thing and no man shall be turned away in her quest for a baby!

7. Winston says:

OT but just in case anyone has $17 million to plop down on a house

Ah, she has finally figured out her meal ticket is gone and she’s got to make that settlement last. How many houses does she really need? Does she still have 4 nannies to raise her 2 children for her?

8. Good Evening everyone. I’m anxious to see what Luann did tonight. You know Ramona’s going to be talking about it in her blog.

• NJBev says:

I can’t wait to see what goes down (or who…. lol…) on New York
      tonite. Yippee. something that doesn’t depress me. finally.

the only problem is that we won’t see or hear anything about Lulu going
      down,, I mean what’s going down w/ Lulu until 3 minutes before the
      dumb episode is about to end, hmpf.

• Winston says:

I’m curious to see who has the meltdown on Scary Island Part 2.
      Is it Aviva due to all her phobias?
      Sonja because she seems to be having a few meltdowns here and there?
      LuAnn because she beds a Pirate and Jacques finds out?
      I’m sure we won’t find out for 3 episodes or so.

Do you think we’ll know for sure or will we have to “read between the lines?” Oops, I’m getting my housewives confused. Lol.

10. CdnFillie says:

Happy bday QBB…many cheers sent yournway

11. NJBev says:

Happy birthday, Queen!
    I brought liquor. Can I make you a celebratory cocktail,
    or would you like some home-made chocolates?

12. Delighted says:

I’m standing by but have to admit that Sonja’s bathroom display grossed me out..I get that these women have to bring on the drama but honestly..please?? I’m about a foot out the door on the Housewives franchise. It’s insulting. To them and us as viewers.

• NJBev says:

what happened in Sonja’s BR? i don’t remember anything, I must have walked out or fell asleep or something?! Otherwise, I most certainly would have remembered? right?

13. Delighted says:

Happy birthday Queen!

14. JustDee says:

I just finished reading this mornings blog and comments. Great Job All!!!

I’ve got 5 minutes to rearrange my brain from NJ to NY. :lol:

15. aranda says:

That 2017 poster pic of Luman celebrating her child’s fifth birthday made me laugh so loud that all four of my dogs came running to see what was the matter with me…thanks, I needed that!

16. Pghemtchick says:

Thanks for all the great work with the blog everyone! BB, Bless you for taking over NJ. Oh the headache that show causes!

I wish I could find the article again (maybe someone else will have better luck) I remember posting it at Lynn’s, but the Post Page 6 ran an article about this trip we see tonight. Iirc, it was talking about them getting all wild.

I hope what I read on twitter a moment ago isn’t true, but of so and she’s stalking this page, please know the “I hate Jill Zarin” feeling is still around and she’s pathetic. Of you want to read what Blckd is saying Jill did regarding Lynn check out her TL. It’s sick.

OMG these women are so lucky to stay in these beautiful places…too bad I have a feeling they are going to act like animals!!!

18. lovemamaearth says:

oh my at Heather.

19. NMhousewife says:

Hi everyone, I am going to try to keep up with the chat tonight, although I am supposed to be working. (dont tell on me). Sonja and Ramona have been bothering me a bit when they get together, I find them a bit tiresome just watching them, I can’t imagine being in the same vacation spot together.

• The Tin Man says:

I agree; they remind me of petty preteens with all the whispering and giggling, very annoying.

20. The Tin Man says:

Walking into a glass door like that is embarrassing. I’ve done it and it can hurt like all get out, too.

21. lovemamaearth says:

Samonja Twins are making me tired. how do they put up with all that energy.

22. Eastbayca says:

Omg Heather and Lulu are sharing a wardrobe.

23. JenninFL says:

Praying for everyone on the Gulf Coast. Here in South Florida we got hammered. In my town we got 14 inches of rain! Can’t drive anywhere. People are literally kayaking in my neighborhood. The roads look like something out of a horror movie! Cars abandoned everywhere. I hope the Gulf Coast doesn’t have to endure this. Prayers to all the fellow South Floridians!

24. The Tin Man says:

Luann’s necklace is awful.

25. Lady Chatterley says:

Are Heather and Luann wearing twin outfits?

26. Amber...Real Wife says:

hello all. back from surgery. watching w/ you

27. NMhousewife says:

Ramona, shut up!

28. NMhousewife says:

Carole is funny…”Don’t be you.” to Ramona. Ha!

RUN Russ RUN!

30. Eastbayca says:

Sonja is DRUNK

31. Contessa says:

Happy Birthday QBB and many many more!!!!!

Ladies, wonderful blogs and racaps all around….BIG THANK YOU!!!

Caroline Manzo – makes me sick…a whole lot more going on there including the jealousy that she is not the star of the series. Tre – sorry she is dealing with a crazy woman, a nutsy cousin, and all the other stuff. I give her lots of credit for going out there and doing her thing.

Getting ready to start up the dvr and see what NY is up to. Talk to you all later.

PS. All our friends in the path of the hurricane, please take extra care and precautions. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

• cusi77 says:

Happy Birthday QBB and thanks for being so generous!

Thanks NMD, Lady Ch, Little Newton and Boston, you guys are the best!

Coffee does NOT sober one up.

33. cusi77 says:

Why Aviva is not there? No that I think she brings a lot … just wondering?

34. CdnFillie says:

Sonya Sonya Sonya…I am so embarrassed for her. She has to be going through tough times in her personal life. Sad

35. Eastbayca says:

Sonja…can really smell out the guys.

36. Lady Chatterley says:

Wait, wha????

Carole Radziwell and George Clooney? NO!

I love, George – I’m officially jealous of Carole and I don’t want to be jealous of Carole. Damn.

37. cusi77 says:

Ramona looks amazing!

38. LuvMyGals says:

Romona needs meds – enough!

39. Lady Chatterley says:

Sonja’s blue spaghetti strap is really cute.

40. Eastbayca says:

Johnny Depp look alike is in the house!

41. NJBev says:

wow.
    he’s cute.

I can see why Sonja resents lumann for stepping in her way

• lovemamaearth says:

Me too Bev.

Hey nice to see the posters here who don’t visit the chatz room.

NMD et al — thanks for the blog. QBB and Boston02 thanks for the chatz.

Hurricane & earthquake people, I hope all is well.

42. NJBev says:

Ramona
    pls don’t do turtle time

43. Eastbayca says:

Tequilla is never a good idea.

I miss Bethenny.

45. Lady Chatterley says:

Ummm…did Sonja just say that she was dancing on the table w/o underwear?

What is wrong w/her? Gross.

46. NMhousewife says:

So funny the spin Luann is doing….

47. Eastbayca says:

Ohhh seems everyone is telling on Lulu but girl is sticking to “italian friends”

48. CdnFillie says:

Last time I was in st Barth’s ..I couldn’t get my cell to work..no one could…hmmm

49. LuvMyGals says:

SO done with Sonja.
    I loved when Ramona went Simonballistic on Carole “Hey, I thought this was going to be a GIRL trip!.” Carole shut her down – “Hey, I’m always with you and your husbands. Really?”

And now the joy of watching the Countess LIE and squirm.

Lulu is a slut…Lulu is a slut….

51. lovemamaearth says:

Ram says Coma Toast. lol

52. The Tin Man says:

Coma toast? Really?

53. Amber...Real Wife says:

She’s Indian but lies like a Persian ;)

54. CdnFillie says:

Coma toast..somehow that works for me lol

Who does shots of tequila when they are pushing 50? Seriously, I don’t need to be hugging a toilet to have a good time.

Jaq is going to ask for Lulu to take a DNA test to see if he is the real father.

Luann’s cheating better be big! If Bravo lets this slide I’m gonna be pissed. I’ve lived thru Jill, Vicki’s boyfriends teeth, Danielle, and a lot more. This better be good.

Luann’s lips are all out of portion.

I bet Lulu is dying right now.

Wouldn’t it be funny if we heard “HELLLLLOOOOOO”

Carole is wearing one of Ramona’s necklaces

62. cusi77 says:

I love Carol: “I’ve heard two male voices, one was Luanne and the other was a young french man”LOL!

Why does Sonja always flash people?

64. lovemamaearth says:

why does Ram hold a towel up when she has a bra on?

Lulu is busted.

66. NMhousewife says:

Luann knows she is miked, right?

Lulu has to be a real head case to sleep with so many guys. Either that or she is really broke.

68. cusi77 says:

It was Thomas with Loose Ann! Haa! Pepe is not happy!

*reminder to self —if on vacation with luann, dont share a toilet

70. NMhousewife says:

How is she going to explian this away,as they are probably going to pull that scene out for the reunion.

71. lovemamaearth says:

I never change… OMG

72. NMhousewife says:

What, Did Luann just confirm that she has affairs?

Did she really say “I never change”?

74. NJBev says:

Remember on one of the reunions when Ramona finally outed Luann about her sleeping around when she was still married.
    She was right. and Lumann has not changed

75. prof addicted to reality tv says:

I rarely comment though I have been reading for as long as Lynn had been posting. I am MISSING her. Last night the RHNJ crazy fest and tonight Deppgate……All I wanted to say was I wish I effect as many people as Lynn did because I want to hear her take one it. One can just hope and pray for her family, her friends and for all of us.

Luann is too clever to realize that she was making a call on mic. She wants a place next season. All I can wonder is….. who would sleep with her?

who would is right….but then again something went on with Johnny Depp-she is covering her but on twitter like a crazy person!!!

I am beginning to feel sorry for Aviva’s husband. She is quite needy

77. NJBev says:

I’m going to take a chance here and agree with Ramona.
    It looks like Aviva should take that Xanax.

78. JustDee says:

I can’t believe all the ladies were calling out Lulu in their talking heads. I’m lovin’ it! :twisted:

Luann is getting pounded on Twitter…by Carole and Ramona!!! When Luann said “I never change”-I think she meant her story that she had a group of people there-like she was saying over and over how the italians were there and sticking to that!!!!

Honestly I don’t see anything wrong with Ramona and Sonja going topless in the pool. I skinny dip all the time in our pool but it is late at night and shaded by trees. Really, my body is not close to the great shape of Ramona and Sonja so “what the heck?” Reid and Aviva are prudes.

81. lovemamaearth says:

Carole says: Carole Radziwill‏@CaroleRadziwill

Here he is again. The pirate-waiter is back next week!! Wait til you hear what Sonja did w/ Capt Jack. Fun. #RHONY

Naughty but (not so) Rob is tweeting that Luann and Pepe are still together so nothing happened with Johnny Depp-I told him I aint buyin it-he told me if something did happen why didnt Bravo show it-I asked him…why did she lie????

• LuvMyGals says:

Really? I wondered, why Luann? They seemed to give one another the eye immediately and I’ve been thinking BRAVO STORY SETUP!

HELP! I am not on twitter and Blkd by JIll Zarin is tweeting that Jill did something terrible regarding Lynn and her death. What is going on? I can’t find anything.

No, she is claiming that Ilana Angel was trying to get one of Lynns ex collegues (don’t know who) to collaborate on an anti-Lynn article. Carly mentioned something like this I think? Anyway, she claimed that Ilana Angel is partly responsible for Lynns death…which is honestly going to far IMHO.

• I remember quite awhile ago, 6 months to a year? back on twitter Ilana asking people to send her their stories about Lynn being mean to them. Well there’s always some that had a gripe or misunderstanding with Lynn, and they were sending their stories in to Ilana. Naturally, Ilana wrote a blog about it, which I don’t remember exactly what she said. Pretty sure I never bothered to read it, as we all didn’t want to give any hits to Ilana’s blog – at all, once we (majority of us here) understood what was going on.

I’m sure there’s plenty of people in my past that could tell tales of something or other I did, that pissed them off. True for us all.

The whole thing got ridiculous. Eventually Lynn renamed the blog, and things did seem to simmer down. However, there were always some nasty people trying to do mean things to Lynn. I’m sorry she had to put up with that nonsense.

Ilana was trying to throw shade on Lynn, any way she could, because Lynn went after Jillzilla, and h*ll yeah we all cheered Lynn on. For some odd reason Ilana wanted to defend Jillzilla, so she did. Never liked the way Ilana went after Lynn. What does it say about these people that they were going after Lynn, and will they stop now? Hope so, let her RIP.

• You know maybe Ilana did feel a little guilty. She wrote a very nice tribute to Lynn. Maybe it made Ilana feel better, after what Ilana did to hurt Lynn?

Actually it is stupid. Jill called a few HW (I don’t know who) and reminded them that Lynn was a “Hate Blogger”. Stupid and let it rest. Jill is a moron and karma is a bitch.

• The Tin Man says:

Karma seems to be paying a little visit to Lululand.

Don’t beat me up for this…but I am always wary of someone on Twitter who claims to have DM’s (which you can’t see) from “contacts” telling tales. I’m not saying it isn’t true, but I’m wary. I would HOPE Jill wouldn’t do that and I would also HOPE someone wouldn’t “use” someones death to create a Twitter controversyto gain attention to themselves. *ducks and hides*

The Ilana thing is true….so I’m questioning motives here…I don’t like it, smells funny!

86. I did something wrong on twitter this morning while trying to tweet the blog – and got myself put into a twitter time out

All I did was send it to all the NJ housewives. Is that against the rules?

87. Orson says:

Here is 85% of the dialog from any episode of RHONJ..
    “I di’int say that”
    “Yes you did”
    “I swear I di’int”
    “I love my family”
    and “BLEEP!”

Talk about “Q”…someone needs to give these people a lesson in “Q”…how to get and keep your own and MYOB about everyone else!!!

88. Contessa says:

Carole is cool, and Russ is hot – together they look happy. Ramona is as crazy and flitty as ever, I get tired of looking at her jumping around like a jumping bean. Sonja – LAY OFF THE BOOZE, not looking good at all! Luann – slutty behavior on TV, when you claim you are in love, you want to be the pirates one and only for the night – can we say desperate for a young thing? Heather at least behaved herself. I really don’t care about Sonja and Ramona going topless, but Aviva is getting tiring with her phobias and calling people out…she didn’t have a problem with her Dad’s behavior did she- pot calling kettle?

Contessa-wait till you read Aviva’s blog…on and on about how everyone was acting-as if she never saw bawdy behavior before!!!

89. Three Blessed says:

I died laughing when Heather banged her big nose into that door!! I know I’m evil but cracked me up! Still laughing at Carole’s comment I heard two male voices …One was LuAnne HaHaHaHa!!

90. grandmadebi says:

i don’t think jacques/pepe would care what she does without him. he has his agenda and i don’t think it’s babies. i still don’t know how i feel about aviva. … i’m beginning to think she is still hung up on her first hubby. i wonder if she would have come on the show if she had known about sonja and luman.

91. Kansas Girl says:

Just finished watching. Best. Show. Ever!

92. Three Blessed says:

Also … Luann said Johnny Depp gave her a ride home but didn’t Ramona say they left her the driver?

93. Did Luann really think that Bravo wouldn’t spring for a french translation?

One of the more fun eps we have seen in a while. Which of course means it gets ugly on the next episode. As each season of each franchise progresses, it becomes so clear that these women are a complete waste of space! Fran Dresher was asked if she would ever do a reality show and she said no, Because these shows appeal to the lowest common denominator. She’s right! (and cousin Aviva is learning it the hard way!) The bravo upfront special was a perfect example, with all the HW’s acting like morons that Andy had to yell at, while the decent people (Padma, Tabitha, Gail Simmons etc) just shook their heads and rolled their eyes. When Housewives started it was entertaining. Now it’s just sad and pathetic and a depressing commentary on what Americans think about the way we live. Top that off with the worst place on earth, Twitter and it’s no wonder China kicks our butts. Good luck holding this thing together…me? I think I’ll live in the real world from now on!

• lol if the Chinese would gladly do half of what the RHONY are up to, if they could. The “ruling class” in China (high level govt officials) are just as scheming, if not more so. This is the current scandal raging in China now, a top state official’s wife poisoned the man who helped her & her husband out educating their son & getting money out of China to buy property….hmmm wonder where they got all the $ to do that? Extortion, peddling influence for cash. Politicians everywhere are cut from the same cloth. But this time murder was involved….

plus it now looks like the real Gu isn’t going to prison, but her body double is? wow

Here’s an update on the Harvard educated son, now here in the USA….

ITA with you Exit4 the most of the housewives’s behavior is cringe worthy. But they are so fun to laugh at. You know what’s funny too? Most of the people in the rest of the world that love to laugh at us would still rather have their children educated here in the good ol’ USA with a future here. The rest of the world, financially speaking, considers the USA a safe haven.

• oopsies, forgot that the communist Chinese can’t watch Bravo housewives. Pondering….is this good for them or bad for them? Tough call on that. Less than 3 million people a week watch RHONY. The population of the USA is what, 311,590,000 odd? (googled it & rounded). That means 3 million out of 311 million are watching RHONY. Hey that’s under 1 %. One percent? OMG that means we are part of the One per centers!!!!!!!

95. Hey, I think I found the house they are staying at. It’s 20k per night peek season.

96. COCfarm says:

Okay, I actually watched this one! I thought it was interesting that heather actually outed lulu. There is really no where for her to run and hide with this because heather isn’t going to let her get away with it.

The other great comment carole had was calling Ramona and Sonja her two ‘crazy aunts.’. It pretty much fits. The ‘two men talking’ comment was laugh out loud funny. Lulu is a predator. Sonja is a novice in comparison. She’s a cartoon version of lulu.

And GOOD MORNING everyone!

Good morning.

Lil gossip from twitter. From Danielle Staub to Melissa G.

@melissagorga be careful dear I saved all your lengthy emails and recorded your calls to me you sure you wanna lie ???

Hmm…….

• JustDee says:

Interesting….but I think if Danielle REALLY had the goods she would’ve spilled by now.
      (For the money and attention)

But Dee, sometimes I think Danielle is loyal to a fault. She does not “out” people as a rule. I think she’s very loyal to Jacqueline, thus the awkward, really long hug at the end of the reunion the last year that Danielle was on. pure speculation as usual, over here!!!

98. fly says:

Great blogging going on! Thank you all for keeping this internet family alive. Thank you for whoever came up with the emailing the new blog…I can finally find y’all!

The New York housewives are embarrassing to watch and the New Jersey franchise is just like watching disfunction….like Honey Boo Boo child, OMG Why would they go on trips together???

I’m sitting here watching an episode of 3rd Rock from the Sun and Sally (KJo) is leading a bunch of moms holding a bake sale. She’s acting like a drill seargent. Funny.