Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

We left off with part one of the ladies’ first road trip, and from the previews the drama is about to start.

There is a lot of talk about cartwheels (technically I think I saw a roundoff) and other shenanigans that drunk, grown women probably shouldn’t do at risk of hurting themselves.      And if they are going to do them – they should make sure they are wearing panties.

I somehow think we might have to watch Kyle do the splits again too – but maybe we’ll be spared.

From Bravo’s website

Girls Gone Ojai’ld

• Still in Ojai, the women have a hard time understanding Lisa’s defense of Brandi’s language at the dinner table.
  • Brandi and Taylor exchange angry words as well, but
  • the group lightens up the following day, having fun in a golf cart race, at a mud-filled spa and, late at night, in a drunken gymnastics and arm-wrestling contest that is the opposite of ladylike.
  • However, the problems between Brandi and Adrienne have just begun.

Obviously there are teams being formed for this season.  Lisa and Brandi have each others’ back – which is always a good thing while filming a reality show.  They began to bond in Hawaii last year – but I suspect it was when Brandi tipped Lisa off to Adrienne’s secret plot to gang up on Lisa during the reunion (and tipped Lynn off to it too in an interview with her that ended up getting a ton of publicity) that they really became bonded.

With Brandi’s help, Lisa came into that reunion knowing what to expect from Adrienne, and managed to not only hold her own but give it back to Adrienne.  I’m sure Adrienne has never forgiven Brandi for her role in exposing the plan.

As for Taylor – Brandi tore her to bits at that reunion and refused to go along with the “let’s pretend there is nothing wrong with Taylor” thing that the others were doing.  I suppose Taylor has a right to be mad – but at the same time – well I have such a low opinion of Taylor I really don’t care and I wish they hadn’t brought her back to the show.

I also didn’t think they should have brought Kim back to the show, but I’m pretty glad they did now that I’m seeing the real Kim.  I really wish the best for her, and hope that she can figure things out.

About these ads

NMD is the short cut for NoMoreDrama. In real life I'm a housewife who is heading off to an adventure of a lifetime - 7 months in Europe exploring cities, volcanoes, and glaciers. I also administer a blog for Reality TV called Lynn's Place. Lynn's Place is named after Lynn Hudson, a blogger who passed away at the age of 49, who made a tremendous impact on the world of Reality TV blogging. You can reach me through this email: nomoredrama8@gmail.com.
This entry was posted in Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

244 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Hello?!
    I’m looking for Giggles Galore…

Tonight on RHOBH: The Grifter will try to meditate admist a hissy fit . Not to worry , Kyle will ride in to blindly defend her honor.

3. Noelle says:

Why exactly is Taylor on WWHL?
    I’m indifferent when it comes to her, find her blah, nothing and quite frankly nothing of interest to offer.

Did anyone seem to notice how disconnected Camille seems in almost every scene she’s been in this season? Almost as if she is afraid. to engage much.

5. VV says:

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi!

6. Lavalady says:

Finally I get to watch a tv show things have been so hectic lately

7. VV says:

Yeah Charo that means STFU!

8. VV says:

The other three feel like they were gonna lose an allied.

STFU Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did Brandi say that they wanted Kim to fail? WTF does that mean? I dont think there is a lick of trith to that.

• Rebecca says:

Kim replied with “yes they do.” Remember we’re only seeing a fraction of what was said.

We heard Brandi very clearly, say not once but twice that they wanted her to fail. THere’s no mistaking that.

That was disgusting! That was Brandi undermining Kim in the worst way. All alcoholics need is the tiniest excuse/prompt to start drinking again and telling them others want them to fail(ie, drink)is music to their alcoholic voice inside them that is screaming at them to drink every second of every day. This is what Kim heard when Brandi said that…’go ahead and drink Kim, they all think you’re going to anyway’. That was just so disgusting, I wanted to reach through the screen and punch Brandi in her botoxed face

• calipam says:

I disagree. I’m sober 17 years, & what Brandi was effectively saying was stay away from people who don’t have your best interests at heart. This was something I heard repeatedly in the first few years of my sobriety.
        The most codependent & controlling person in Kim’s life is Kyle, & this is someone she should stay away from until she has some time under her belt. I had to stay away from people in my own family, and though it was difficult, ultimately it was for the best.
        Brandi is the most brutally honest woman in that whole group, & I commend her for trying so hard with Kim.

11. VV says:

STFU KYLE!

12. mk says:

I don’t understand why Kyle never stands up for Kim. Why Kyle?

Jealousy. She will NEVER forgive Kim for being the “star”.

• Noelle says:

EXACTLY!!

What in the world does Kyle have to be jealous of Kim for? What, her childhood career from 35 years ago? Come on. That’s silly. Who would want to be Kim? She’s a complete mess. Kyle isn’t jealous.

What did Kyle need to stand up for Kim for tonight? Kim was just fine. Except reliving the memory of Brandi calling her a crack head.

Poor Yolanda.

14. VV says:

That last part of Lisa statement “that’s what Brandi needs to learn” was edited there by Bravo.

15. VV says:

What is the LOVE that Kyle has for Taylor?!!! Why can’t she see the white trash that we all see!!!!!!!!

ERight, VV. What IS that about….
      Can’t help but think that The Grifter has something on Kyle.

16. Noelle says:

STFU Kyle!!

Oh I love the way Yolanda squints her eyes extra tight whenever Taylor speaks.

WHAT? She has a book deal? Are you kidding me?

19. VV says:

LOL . Right on aboutAsriene Brandi!

20. melthehound says:

Lots of STFU’s going on here. Somebody must be saying something. When do we get a STFU Lips McGee? THat’s the one I want to hear.

Adrienne will make Brandi pay for that comment big time.

I LOVE how Brandi talked about how these women never support each other ….women should support other women she said(something like that)….and then she called a another woman stupid. SO SUPPORTIVE!! I know she doesnt like Adrienne but Kyle and Lips dont like her-she wont support someone she doesnt like-why does she expect other to?
    I support women trying to do what they have to do-weather I like them or not. Any woman who has to make their own way support-FYI

Exactly! Thank you, Jill! I’ll watch a second time, but I didn’t feel there were any positive vibes or just a simple congratulations….sincere or not . Geez!

• Noelle says:

Brandi made a good point, but they don’t like how Brandi’s looks.
      Jealous much…

Brandi said they dont support each other and in the same breath called Adrienne stupid-I was stating that I didnt find that very supportive. I dont think you should expect more than you put out.

Thanks for the clarification, I missed that.

I think its sad that they cant be happy for and support each other-but in reality TV land-these women are thrown together and really do not like each other-AT ALL

Jill that is exactly what the problem is with these HW shows…that I am so hopelessly addicted to…most not really being driends an the forcing them to interact when the water is already under the bridge.

23. VV says:

Adrienne you didn’t appreciate the way Brandi talked to you…BUT WE SURE DID!!!!!!

Lisa is sooooooooo right.

25. VV says:

Line of the night! “I’m not your puppet bitch”

26. Lavalady says:

Twitter talk

27. cusi77 says:

Brandi looks so beautiful with very little makeup, isn’t she?

28. VV says:

I think in the beginning the mean girls were courting Yolanda hence her remarks.

29. VV says:

Oh my… Kyle! THUNDER THIGHTS!

30. cusi77 says:

Where is our BB?

31. VV says:

STFU TAYLOR!

I’m sorry, but I think a steam room with.these ladies is just too much heat.for the fire…let’s see how this goes…

33. VV says:

Oh no! Another dinner…

34. mk says:

the food looks great!!!Yum!

35. VV says:

We are too Brandi.

36. VV says:

Yolanda started that whole childbirth conversation. Don’t blast Brandi.

Lamb stem cells?

AS IF Taylor doesn’t inject?!

39. cusi77 says:

The Patron historically has been the party pooper!

40. mk says:

hopefully Kim is sober too! good call Kim!!

41. VV says:

STFU KYLE!!

Taylor is looking LIT, climb in the suitcase already!

Go Yolanda!

44. Noelle says:

Props to Kim.
    Rude behaviour from the rest.
    Tsk.

• VV says:

They get paid to get drunk on Bravo paid vacations. It would be a breach of contract if they didn’t.

Of course Kim needs to learn how to be about people that are drinking but I would think
      this group would have toned the alcohol down a bit out of respect for Kim.

around

• calipam says:

Kim needs to learn to be around people who are drinkng 5 years from now. In the beginning, it’s virtually impossible to watch people drink & stay sober.
        Bad move for Kim to stay on this show….she should have instead given herself at least a year or two to get with the program. Hate to say it, but I don’t expect Kim to stay sober for long being on a show where drinking is an everyday thing. It’s all about being around people who have your best interests at heart.

This love fest is akward, for sure!

46. CR*P….I am always late to the party! I was over at the other blog (I rarely get to come here at night!) and responded to a post to you Jill and one to Nancy. Going to pull them over here if you all don’t mind?

47. VV says:

STFU LIPS!

48. cusi77 says:

Trylor boobs are smaller!!!!

49. I know these are off topic for the chat blog, but I wanted to get them to Nancy & Jill. Hope you guys are ok with this!! :D

Nancy…so glad to hear this about your BFF! Wow, she is a real trouper! Happy for you both!

BTW – I never got back to a blog a few days ago when you mentioned you now live in La Crescenta?!? I almost fell off my chair! That was my second home. While my mom/dad/kids lived in Sylmar….my very special aunt and uncle lived in La Crescenta, just off Foothill Blvd. They were like second parents to us kids and, because they had none of their own, treated us LIKE their own. They were very, very special to me and we looked forward to going to their house every weekend to swim in the built in pool they had put in just for us kids. Back then, a built in pool was a big deal! If it wasn’t for them, my childhood might have been a good deal worse.

May I ask where in La Crescenta you live? This is just so cool!!

Hi Mar,
      It really is a small world at times. We live right of of Foothill as well. We haven’t been
      here very long though. (about 3 yrs) My heart will always be in San Fran but it’s
      pretty around here as well. :) I love the mountains being right there.

50. VV says:

Taylor cheating. How typical!

51. mk says:

taylor cheated!

• melthehound says:

You mean she cheated on a cheater? Imagine that.. Didn’t I read here at some point that her new whatever he is, is married himself? Boy, she didn’t wear herself out walking over RA’s corpse, did she? It’s now been Couple hot minutes (at that time).

And she was abused by Russell that weak little thing. PLEASE!!

Taylor is very nicely, kissy F’d faced tonight, eh. Oh no, did Lisa just use the word grind ?!

54. Sorry to butt in!! :D

Jill, in response to your post about the kids….

• Dang Jill……my heart just broke reading this! I too send you good luck with the meeting Wed. and hope these two precious little beings can go back to being friends and not be at the affect of the adults anymore. (Clearly I don’t mean you! But the other mom and school peeps.). You are doing a great job with this…..stay in your power and wits! Hugs!

55. Noelle says:

Go Brandi!

56. Noelle says:

Figures, Kyle would go second after Brandi! Surprised she didn’t break out into the splits,

That was funny Kyle!

58. VV says:

Oh no, no more limousine fighting noooooooo!

Y’all here Taylor say that the panties were fresh that she.smelled them?!

60. ATLnNYC09 says:

Yolanda is like the designated driver that gives you a lecture about drinking the next morning.

See the WWHL promo and he aaid Taylor would be there…but she wasn’t t there yet ? Wouldn’t it be dreamy if she shows up so late and LIT that they can’t put her on live?! Okay, I can dream…

62. VV says:

Of course Kyle would bring this up again…

63. cusi77 says:

Shut up Charo!

64. Noelle says:

Thanks Kyle, you transparent shit stirrer!
    Shame on you.

• Noelle says:

Oh but wait, wasn’t “Kim” the center of her Kyle’s concern??

No…I didn’t think so.
      Kyle always has to bring it back to…wait for it ….HER!!!

SHOCKING!!…. not

Really, Kyle? You meed to bring it up again……I am about to ask everyone on this show to STFU!

66. VV says:

LIER LIER PANTS ON FIRE! How can Charo say with a straight face she didn’t know Brandi and Kim were talking…

67. VV says:

Dr. Paul I used to like you. Now you’re toilet paper to me.

I’m going to wait and see why he said that to Brandi.

• Noelle says:

I really think it’s because of Brandi telling her to STU.
        Paul’s no longer on my “like” list. JMO

Think about what he was going through. I’m still going to wait.
          Brandi can be a bit much at times.

• Lisa Renee says:

VV, he is going to need that toilet paper since he traded in his kickstand for a mangina! We should start a STFU drinking game lol, y’all are killing me tonight, Lisa

I like Brandi but her delivery sure needs some work.

• Noelle says:

Spot on Nancy.
      Delivery is so important.
      I like Brandi too, and understand whaere she’s coming from.
      She needs a better approach.

O Does anyone know people that continually rehash.problems?! I don’t get why women of this status -except Taylor- are acting like this .

I know there was some fun of the golf cart racing and drunken gymnastics and arm wrestling, but this episode irritated me for the disgusting way in which ithese women communicated.

They should change the title of this episode to “STFU”. Seriously.

71. lillybee says:

If Kyle cared about Kim. wouldn’t she go and see if Kim was OK after Adrienne announced that Kim was crying.

72. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

So I am watching the rerun at 10 est here since I just got home from work. I am kinda bummed that Kyle is turning out to be such a two-faced mean girl. Sigh. I know you were all on to her last season but I related to her a bit with her relationship with Kim and thought maybe she was a misunderstood, basically good, fun girls girl and would be redeemed this season. NOT. I really find I can’t stand her. Of course we are all just being manipulated by Bravo but her snottiness and inability to entertain alternate thoughts is tiresome. I was over Adrienne and Taylor last season.

Hi FAB, I was over those two from Season 1! But with Kyle I have been hot and cold and even looked past her lack of loyalty…Lisa…Kim..but I ‘m frozen on her now. After tonight her fans might see something different. And WHY wasnt she concerned for her own sister?!

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Hi TT, frozen is a good word. She’s all about Kyle being the It girl and she has no self awareness about how she comes across. Not to get too theapyish here but Kyle is really codependent with Kim. As long as Kim is “sick” she has a role to play that makes her look better and feel superior. With Kim working on sobriety her whole relationship is upside down and the truth is she is happier with Kim being a f***up. They should incorporate more of them going to therapy sessions so we can see the diagnosis and treatment lol.

Kyle is a sick as Kim is.

• Mena Seela says:

FAB, I agree with. The last 2 seasons, wasn’t crunkyTaylor Kyle’s replacement for Kim?

• Noelle says:

@Nancy,
          You’ve always said that.

Interesting.

That’s just not true. Nobody wants Kim to get better more than Kyle. Having an addict sibling is extremely stressful and painful. Have you seen the preview of Kyle telling Kim that she’s terrified of that phone call telling her her sister is dead? That is the reality. Everytime I get a call very early or very late, my heart stops. My sister is a hardcore alcoholic. Judging her on a few scenes from a reality show is ridiculous. We’ve all seen how much she loves her sister and how much she wants her to be sober. But, Kyle, like me, likely has years of experience and judging by some of Kim’s behavior this season, she probably thinks she’s still using, although praying that she isn’t(denial) and she’s struggling with what to do about it.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Hi Kita, I have the same situation as you but it’s my mother and brother. I think Kyle wants Kim to get better in theory, but it’s way deeper than that. She needs to get her own healing and boundaries in place and she really doesn’t know what to do if Kim isn’t drinking. Very sad. It does look like Kim is still on something or being a dry drunk – lot s of miles for them to go as the rehab was just the first step. As sympathetic as I am to this situation, Kyle is a mean girl and her true colors are not very pretty.

Yolanda’s blog is up and I don’t think Kyle is going to be very
    happy about it.

74. lillybee says:

Because it can not be said often enough, STFU, Kyle.

75. Yolanda has been more supportive of Kim in just a few episodes than Kyle has ever been – on screen. Seems like Kyle doesn’t know what to do for Kim, it is a very sick, co-dependent relationship. Sure hope Kim gets to realize that in therapy & stays the he*ll away from Kyle. I have a sister that doesn’t speak to me for many years & you know what, it’s better that way. Being on a reality show together is not really healthy. Although I do believe Kim has come a long way because of the show. Maybe this show has even saved her life, if she manages to stay sober. Plus perhaps she will realize just how lethal it is for her to be around her sister Kyle. ((( Kim )))

When Yolanda said that drunk women are so un-classy that made me laugh! Yolanda may not have really thought this reality show thing thru. Haha, it’s so classy to be on a cheesy reality show with a bunch of mean girls that like to get drunk, are wrastle, and don’t even wear underwear unless they are doing handstands and back flips onto a bed. Yup this group is really beneath you Yo Yo. Let’s see how Yolanda does for the rest of the season. She’s like their probation officer :)

What a great post bsf. :) Sorry to hear about your sister though but I totally get it.

• Thanks Nancy, but when she told me all Indians were evil people, and I asked her if even my then 3 year old son fell into that category, when she said “yes” that was the end for me. I’ve had many convos with my mom & other sister, we feel she has a personality disorder. It’s sad, but better to stay away from her. Her husband manipulates her, and since he’s bitter about some Indian acquaintances that “did him wrong” I think he’s behind her dislike for all Indians. Imagine that, my husband & son are both Indian, so what was she thinking when she said that to me 15 years ago? I’ve always had a difficult relationship with her – as we all have in the family with her. In high school, she went for almost 3 years not speaking to my dad, and almost as long not speaking to my brother. Why? Who cares, she’s just not normal. I’m over feeling bad about her. She didn’t go to my niece’s wedding because – gasp – me and my tribe were going to be there. Looking back, I’m surprised we ever got along. She was always jealous of my husband’s success. I would even ask my mom not to tell her what we were doing, where we were traveling etc. I do believe her husband encouraged her to not have a relationship with me, as I was the one that told her she should have a pre-nup before marrying him. My mom doesn’t care much for her husband either, as he is super manipulative. But I honestly can’t blame him for everything. No worries, life goes on.

bsf,
          Wow! That must have hurt! I wonder where that’s coming from? You aren’t born with those kind of feelings. I agree it is sad but you might be right re: her having some sort
          of behavioral problems. My sister and I had a falling out right after she married a jerk.
          As you probably know I am in recovery so I overheard him saying to his daughter
          (my niece) “If you’re not careful you’ll end up just like your Aunty Nancy”. She replied
          “Oh god I hope so!” Needless to say he wasn’t all the thrilled. I had been clean and sober for YRS when he said that. Unfortunately she is my only sibling here in the US.
          I don’t understand what makes someone that mean and cruel.
          I bet your son is really cute!

• Noelle says:

Oh Nancy.
            I’m sorry you had to hear that from the brother out-law.
            That had to hurt. xxxx
            However, your niece is one smart cookie! :D

• Rebecca says:

I had a former boss spout a bunch of BS about Native Americans. I told him my nephews were 4 and 6 and half-Sioux, so what did they do to him? How did they ruin his country? I finished it with telling him that every time I heard him speak about this, I would ask these same questions and he’d better have valid proof to disrespect my family.

He said he never put a face to his words, apologized and never brought it up again. I think a light bulb went off what the meaning of “worry about your own family and let me worry about mine” finally emerged.

HSo True, bluesky!
      Yolanda has said that she never saw an episode of RHOBH before she signed on. That seems so unbelievable.

• That’s hard to believe, right? Yolanda appears to be a bit of a control freak. Why would she go on a show without knowing what it’s like? Someone else said that – can’t remember who. On the RHONY, was it Kelly? I would think Yolanda is lying but she seems too honest to do that. In fact, Yolanda is brutally honest. And she is like an Amazon compared to the other teeny tiny ladies. I’ll bet Yolanda would have broken Taylor’s arm off if they had arm wrestled. I’m going to like Yolanda no matter what because it looks like she tells Taylor off in an upcoming episode. That makes Yolanda my hero!

I’m sorry but that’s a bald faced lie. LIE. No way anyone would go on a show they’ve never seen. It’s absurd.

Alert BB!!! On WWHL tonight, the bartender is the woman who writes the BH recaps for the Vulture .com. Does rhis mean you’re eligible to get in the club house?! Julie’s blog are off the hook, but I like yours better for content.

77. Jeez is anyone watching WWHL? Taylor is so up Andy’s ass.

As much as I despise her, I’m ashamed to say I did watch.
      She was up there far enough to make the hair stand up on his head.

The b*itch is STILL repeating what Brandi was saying meeting Yolanda ans she still has it wrong!!!!! Arrrrgh!

78. Lisa Renee & MTH thanks for the chuckles on the previous blog. I almost fell off the couch laughing!!! Lisa you should share MTH’s youtube videos with the hubs. MTH is a gifted guitar player, and he sings well too. MTH has some cool pictures on there, with music that are very enjoyable. WTFI Jeff is my new favorite line :)

WTFI Jeff?! LOL, that was hilarious!

• Lisa Renee says:

BS1, I did show him a video of his photography flower shots & Mel. I stayed away from the guitar playing & singing which I agree is great BUT god forbid the hubs thinks I”m being serenaded (sp) hahahahahaha. I quit while I was ahead, see my reply to TT on last blog, Lisa

• melthehound says:

My face hurts from smiling :oops:

Is there a party somewhere else?! Happy Birthday Powell being posted on an old thread? That’s long lasting celebration?! Weird.

• After the show’s over, the blog sort of dies out. There’s a chat room, or “crack room” as I like to call it, where a lot of people hang out. There’s a link under Blog Roll ——-> over on the right side margin. Watch out, that crack is addictive!

Texas, some of us watch the shows while we’re in the chat room that Queen Butter Bean created: http://www.chatzy.com/respectforlynn. We also hang out afterwards for a while too. Everyone’s welcome to visit.

Good night ladies. :)

81. VV says:

Turns out the pot stirrer is Kim next week ( all the points she score this week, down the drain now) and once again, Dr. Paul Nassif and his ex wife Charo are as classless as they get. MONEY and EDUCATON CAN’T buy you class. These two morons are once again going on ear saying…
    Once again. Dr. Paul Nassiff is Toilet Paper … and the cheap kind!

Im not sure she was trying to stir up the pot-don’t get me wrong, she very well could have -but it looks just from that clip that she’s just trying to clue in Adrienne, who has been very nice and supportive to Kim, that Brandi has been talking shi*. Have to wait and see. Does look juicy though. Wonder what Brandi could have said. I mean, what does she know about Adrienne’s family?

82. kit9 says:

LOVED seeing Brandi called on her massive hypocrisy. All self righteous about women not supporting each other? Wtf? This is the same Brandi who couldn’t have been less supportive of Taylor’s book and who decided to stand up for the honor of Russell, a man with a long history of battering women. Way to go, Brandi! Stand up for the wife beater! Way to support women! And her bs about the book? Yo, Brandi, nobody was offering you a book deal when Eddie left you. But, now that you’re on the show and your profile is higher, they did. In other words, she took the money the second someone offered. And, she’s no different from Taylor at all. Both were left in dire financial straights after what they went through. Brandi has said that she was left with nothing after he left her. So it’s ok for her to cash in and Taylor not to? Efing hypocrite. And, what she said to Kim about everyone wanting to fail was despicable!!