Penny Drossos Blogs and Exposes the Lies

Penny Drossos-Karagiorgis Blogs and Exposes the Lies by NMD

Penny Drossos-Karagiorgis (AKA Penny the Hairdresser or wife of Johnny the Greek) was a friend of the Real Housewives of New Jersey this season. Unfortunately, Bravo did not give Penny the courtesy of blogging on their site. Lucky for us, Penny blogged on Faux Reality’s site – you can read it here.

I frankly don’t understand the “friend” role.  Sometimes they get to blog, sometimes they get to go to the reunion, sometimes they get nothing but humiliation, and sometimes they get more airtime than their boring sister. But I digress.  Back to Penny.

Who the heck is Penny?  Penny was at the salon and Kim D’s fashion show on Season 4 of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, but didn’t make it on the air, even though most of the drama evolved around her information.  Penny and Kim D were the ones who arranged for Angelo to meet Teresa and show up at the fashion show to “run into” Melissa.  Penny is also friends with Jan (the friend of Melissa’s who accused her of cheating), Bryan “Bulldog” – Melissa’s college ex, and Anthony the other ex who just emerged from the pond scum.

What is Penny’s angle?  She admits to wanting to be on the show to promote her salon. Her ticket on the show seems to be having background information on Melissa Gorga. Ironically, we now have it confirmed directly from Danielle Staub that Melissa’s ticket on the show was exposing background information on Teresa.  Is that irony or karma?

How was Penny used by Bravo?  Penny was assigned the task of exposing Melissa’s past.   Someone had to do it.  Production always invited Penny to events.  She wasn’t just showing up trying to get air time.

Who called Penny a stalker?  Penny heard a rumor that Joe and Melissa called her a stalker.

Did Teresa encourage Penny?  Penny stands firmly behind Teresa.  She says that during the meeting at Chakra (the one we’re going to see next episode but that actually took place before Arizona.) Joey and Melissa try to get her to turn on Teresa, but she doesn’t.  She explains that she is an acquaintance of Teresa’s – they know each other and have been in touch occasionally through email or text, but they are not friends (do not hang out together).

What else did Penny reveal that will surprise you?  There is some background drama unfolding with Caroline Manzo.  “While the drama with Melissa’s cheating issues was unfolding there was another scandal that was rearing it’s head and it was directed at Caroline Manzo. Without getting into specifics, Caroline incorrectly linked the issue to me instead of those who were really responsible.”

Who is the puppet master of the NJ cast?  If we are to believe Penny, Caroline is the puppet master behind much of the drama on the show.  In that analogy, Melissa and Joey are just her puppets.  That’s a bit of a bombshell.

My final thoughts.  I started this season with a plea that we not take any of this show seriously. It’s hard.  I’ve been feeling myself drawn back in to actually caring (and by caring I mean growing frustrated) with the cast and show in general.  That’s what a  good show does – it draws you in and makes you think about it even after the show has finished airing.

I worry about Teresa and Joe.  It’s pretty clear that there are some serious things going on with them and we can only hope that the way they are falsely portrayed on TV does not affect their real lives. How crazy is that?  They are making their own choices, yet I worry about them.

I used to  “hate” Jill Zarin for her relentless attempts to destroy her castmates offscreen.  I thought she was evil.  She was nothing compared to this cast.  Perhaps Jill’s greatest offense was her oafish inability to cover her tracks.

Now we’re seeing proof that Joey Gorga is outright lying (pretending to get a text from Penny that was in actuality sent months earlier) and blaming Teresa (for something that didn’t even happen).  He’s lying and trying to destroy his own sister to have a storyline on the show.  It hurts my stomach to think that Teresa is still trying to have a relationship with her brother – who has clearly gone to the dark side.

The irony is that all the things Joey and Melissa accuse Teresa of – they are guilty of themselves.  That’s usually the case.  People are are truthful are generally trusting.  If you don’t lie you won’t easily jump to the conclusion that someone is lying to you.  But if Joey and Melissa have been conspiring behind Tree’s back – then they’d have no problem thinking she was capable of doing the same to them.

I hope they all can go on and have normal lives once the show is cancelled.  It can not be worth it.

______________________________________

About these ads

NMD is the short cut for NoMoreDrama. In real life I'm a housewife who is heading off to an adventure of a lifetime - 7 months in Europe exploring cities, volcanoes, and glaciers. I also administer a blog for Reality TV called Lynn's Place. Lynn's Place is named after Lynn Hudson, a blogger who passed away at the age of 49, who made a tremendous impact on the world of Reality TV blogging. You can reach me through this email: nomoredrama8@gmail.com.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

357 Responses to Penny Drossos Blogs and Exposes the Lies

Good morning everyone. The chat for Miami was fun last night. I’m looking forward to more. It’s Wednesday eve. I know. I know. Sometimes that’s how a girl has to get thru the day. :-) Have a great day.

Wednesday Eve,…I love it. Humpday Eve. I should just call you “Eve”…you are the eve girl. Have a good Tuesday Pooh and everybody!!! I’m in a goodish mood because my nails are sparkly. Why Yes, I am 5 years old. haha!!

2. As for Miami, Lisa may have worn a $400,000 necklace, but her dress was a $400 knock off from Stella McCartney according to Reality Tea. Kim Z wore the real thing to the ATL reunion. Is it better to borrow the designer gown or own the knock off? Hmmmm.

3. VV says:

NMD, not sure where I read this but bald guy Angelo is Penny’s cousin.

This whole NJ franchise is just sad. Glad Joey and Meho are being exposed for who they really are and I’m not cutting any slack to Kathy either.

Bravo may or may not show Penny that much because of the lawsuit after the brawl between her husband, Chris, Joey Gorga and Jac.

• Rebecca says:

Penny had said that her cousin owned the strip club where Melissa used to work. She would have first-hand (and second-hand) knowledge of Melissa working there.

4. plainviewsue says:

Great write up NMD.

This is all what makes what goes on RHONJ so difficult for a lot of viewers, myself included.

For three seasons, Melissa & Joe have perpetuated this victim storyline. They were the good ones. Teresa was evil. The devil. All of Teresa’s former friends sided with Melissa & Joe. A lot of us believe it was because Teresa was the break out star. She got the books, the products and the endorsement deals. I will always believe this is why Caroline decided to align herself with Melissa & Jacqueline is ruled by Caroline. At season three reunion, Caroline relayed that Teresa always complained about Melissa to her. Teresa called her filthy names. This was to get the audience on their side. Come on. Everybody hate Teresa.

I firmly believe, as Danielle or her sidekick Danny once said, that Caroline is the puppeteer. And for whatever reason, Andy and Bravo allow her to have this role. She is the problem solver. Which is a joke since obviously she knows nothing about what a good marriage is. Her children are controlled by her. Jacqueline is controlled by her. Dina got away.

Teresa sits there and wonders what they hell do I have to apologize for???? It is shameful and disgusting what her family has done to destroy her.

Will Melissa be on WWHL again? Will Andy go after her with what Danielle said? Yeah yeah. She’ll say I admitted I hated Teresa back then. But how dare she and Joe believe that Teresa would go behind their back to spill their secrets?

I want this show cancelled. I want no Manzo spinoff. What would they show?? Unless it includes Frannie and the pig, it’ll be boring. I want Melissa, Kathy and Jacqueline to no longer have this show. No more piece of the pie for Kathy. And I want Teresa to get some type of cooking show on the food network.

That’s all!

Yes sue. ITA with everything you said. Since you have a nack for people tweeting you back please tweet Andy & Bravo just what you said. Cancel NJ. Power to the people. I’m with you sue. :-)

And sue the sad thing is that Andy & Bravo think the ratings are great because people like NJ when in actuality its just the car crash that people can’t look away from and they want the tow truck to clear the channel.

• AZGirl says:

PVS I totally agree with you.

• VV says:

It’s gotten dark because Andy and some Producers got it in their heads that Joe Giudice is a homophobe and then Andy used the power of the network to try and embarrass the Giudices. It was around this time that he retired the G-to-the-I-A video (out of the blue for no reason, he announced he was retiring the video). He hired Joey and Melissa with one purpose only and that was to embarrass them. Andy was hoping for a backlash ala Jill Zarin from the fans and it backfired.

• Rebecca says:

And now looky, looky. Joe has the most honest and sincere relationship with the show’s token gay – Rosie.

• plainviewsue says:

Love love Juicy and Rosie. He and Teresa don’t do what the Gorgas and her own sister and brother in law do to her. Rosie is like Kathy & Richie’s lap dog. When Richie grabbed Rosie’s breasts, Kathy needed to shut him down. Can’t stand them. It is so sad.

Exactly. The fly exploits her and disrespects her. IMO We have friends who are lesbian and guess what my husband does, he treats them like ladies, like he does all women.

• MelTheHound says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        and they have given him good reason to be one.

• Rebecca says:

“All of Teresa’s former friends sided with Melissa & Joe. ” Actually, there were only two – Caroline who wasn’t really her “friend (Dina is) and Jacqueline (who we know is totally schnockered most of the time). All of Teresa’s REAL life friends have stood by her and venemously defended her.

Do Caroline and Jacqueline have real-life friends? Nobody posts photos with them, nobody tweets them, nobody shows up on camera, etc. These women (including TSIL and that other woman) have no lives outside of their immediate family and this show. Teresa does, so no wonder they are jealous of her.

• Cusi77 says:

I totally concur!

• plainviewsue says:

Agree Rebecca. When I meant Teresa’s former friends, I meant castmates. I don’t believe Melissa has any friends at all. How could Caroline ever have a friend?

She doesn’t even partake in fine dining (according to Danielle Staub) like other women her age. Why is that? Because she’s chasing around after Albie, trying to catch a whiff of him every chance she can. Or trying to tell other families how to do what she can’t do…get along with your siblings. Oh Don, Don, Don,…wherefore art thou, Don? I’ll tell you where she’s “aren'”. She’s aren’t fine dining.

5. jeang says:

I just want to comment on Lea’s purse last night at the Gala. Looks like she could have put a rifle in that huge thing. Also why have the great clothes, shoes and jewelry and makeup when you hair looks a flat deflated mess.

Thank you NMD! You hit the nail on the head when you comment that watching Joey take his sister down over a reality show is “dark”. It is dark and very sad.
    As PVS posts, Tre should get her own cooking show on Foodnetwork and kiss Bravo goodby.

At this point, I wonder how long she’ll be free to roam the free world, not so much her next t.v. venture. But then, I’m a worry wart.

I used to think Patty Stanger had a picture of Andy having sex with a barn animal. Now I think Caroline is holding. This woman is miserable and the world knows it. Why does Bravo keep putting the Manzo’s on TV. Ridiculous.

Melissa’s blog is up and you won’t believe this BS.
    Mel says:
    “The collective agreement at the end of the episode was that we’d go home to New Jersey, confront the people who started the rumors together, and put the lies to rest. Keep watching to see how it turns out.”
    Ummmmm Mel….. you and Joey already sat down with Penny prior to going to Arizona. Moron.

• VV says:

She thinks very little of viewers and think they are not smart enough to know what is going on. See, that last sentence is good for people that just tune into the show once a week. Others read tweets and blogs and know better. She’s banking on the small percentage that only watch the show.

• MelTheHound says:

Ohhhhhhhhh Brother… She never quits with the lies. I will give her that much.

• Buffalove says:

Ugh my 2 best friends are those exact people that only watch the show and think she is amazing! It drives me nuts and I am really considering dropping them as friends if they cant see her for who she is!! ;) haha kidding but I do argue with them on a weekly basis about her. Did you see her face when they “collectively agreed to confront these people together”? She looked pretty nervous!!

My little sister only watches the show-she finally started to believe me when I told her the things that I have read on different blogs

• plainviewsue says:

Most people I know who watch RHONJ were against Teresa. They simply watch the show. They are not on twitter. They don’t read the Bravo blogs or any type of HW blogs. They believed the saint Melissa/devil Teresa storyline for seasons 3 and 4.

After talking at length with many of them and seeing the real Melissa this season, I can safely say they are all team Teresa now!!! Or if not Team Teresa, at least understanding that Melissa is the one who will not allow this family to heal.

• MelTheHound says:

I wouldn’t kill a friendship over this crew of shitheads.

“collectively agreed to confront these people together”

Good lord… I hope for her 3 fan’s sake her book is better written… Talk about a lying liar….

• bikermomrt says:

that’s proof that mego doesn’t write her own blog no way would she use the word collaborate.

• bikermomrt says:

Collective Agreement please no way would she know what this means

I’ve watched every episode of RHNJ; some of them several times over. It started out nice enough and season after season it has slowly turned into a very disturbing and dark hot mess.

No one individual on this show is without some kind of guilt in starting trouble or at the very least, taking said trouble and making it bigger than it needed to be.

Now after reading that diatribe of Penny’s, I’ve come to this conclusion and this will be my final word (for the most part!) on what NJ has become.

I cannot believe anything that Bravo chooses to show us viewers and I believe even less any blog that is written by those on the show. Each week someone goes to a new low and then plays the victim card. When you can’t believe what you are viewing and reading, how can anyone chose sides is beyond me. How do any of us really know what the bottom-line truth is? We don’t! It’s so much he said/she said, she said/she said, yada, yada, yada.

There are no victims on this show. Everyone on it chose to be filmed and by doing so, they are at the mercy of the editing department. I don’t have any sympathy for them. I do care that families are being divided because of this selfishness, but only for the minor children who have no voice and who will have to go to school or other public venues and hear horrible things about their parents/aunts/uncles, etc., probably for years to come.

If the Guidices or Gorgas or Manzos or Wakiles or the friends of them want peace, all they have to do is step back and get off this train headed for disaster (it’s already there for some more than others). All of them have put this show above their families and doing what’s right for the better good of all of them.

This show either needs to go away or be totally recast. Spin-offs or other TV shows featuring anyone from NJ I will not watch, books I will not buy, music I will not listen to, shampoo I will not use, restaurants I will not eat in. I already know how to cook, I have a library from where to get books, I only listen to classic rock, I buy hair products from Dollar General and I can eat at home a heck of a lot cheaper. These people will not make one red cent off of me. No housewife has regardless of what city.

It’s Tuesday and I know all of you here are deserving of a great day, so let’s do a little dance, sing a little song and be good to those along the way. That’s what makes me happy!

10. VV says:

I’m just going to throw out there because many say Teresa became a star after Table flipping. I could care less about Teresa and was not interested on this franchise at all. Even after seeing commercials with the table flipping incident, I was not interested. What got me interested was the bad mouthing of Tre. They painted her so horrible that I decided to watch this monster at least once. What I saw was a ditz. I didn’t understand why people hated her so much. I saw her SIL and immediately 666 flashed on my TV screen ( exaggerating a little). So, in short Table flipping didn’t do it for me. The trashing of Teresa got me watching the show. That people didn’t see her SIL evil ways was baffling to me. In time things will surface like it did for the Gorgas.

I am one of those who say the table flip made her famous. I’m not saying that’s what made YOU or ME like her…but the media got a hold of this and ran with it. She was on every talk show from here to timbuktoo. There were parodies of that scene being played til the cows came home. She got a ton of exposure from that one act and she became a household name practically overnight. Not to mention her little nonsensical catch phrase “prostitution whore!” She became the darling of the franchise. I did not think it was cute, the table flip, I mean. I didn’t have one sympathetic feeling for her until her family came on the show (Joey and Mel) showing their teeth and coming after her with their bloodthirsty grins. (shudder!) So I’m with you, that her table flip did not make me like her. But the media paid her lots of attention for the table flip and in show business, attention from the media IS GOLD!!! GOLD, JERRY GOLD!!!

• VV says:

LL, when I heard Caroline on the promos for the shows say “Let me tell you about my family…” I knew this was not a show for me. I wanted to see glamour not some preachy red haired lady lecturing. I didn’t like Teresa curly hair or Jac. Nothing really appealed me about it. Yes, table filiping was all over the news but in my case it didn’t interested me. I missed all that you mention above because I wasn’t into it. I’ll take your word for it, not sure what ratings were per and post and again, I’m just stating MY personal experience.

O.K. with the Seinfeld reference – keep ‘em coming! Don’t forget Jerry’s Golden Boy t-shirt.

But isn’t it kind of sad that bad behavior (table flipping) gets rewarded in today’s society? I bet the people who had to clean up that mess thought it wasn’t so cool! Hope Bravo gave them a big tip.

yES, IT is sad. I kept pointing out to my then minor child, that those people were all getting famous for doing exactly what I worked so hard to teach my own children not to do…and here was this network rewarding them for exactly that horrible behavior. But we kept on watching,…smdh.

A prime example of someone who ‘made it’ but doing everything you should teach your child not to do is “Snooki’. yet she was the break out star of that Jersey Shore thing. I stopped watching ever the first season. In my opinion, the went the wrong direction with that show by recasting them all for S2. They should have made it more like a real world thing, where every year..a new group of idiots invaded the shore.

Don’t put my KENNY Bania in this !!!

Lol 👽

• MelTheHound says:

I have never even seen the table flip.

It was a gymnastics feat like no other. The table flip, an official move from the Olympics.

Dang, MTH, I hate to say, but you’ve missed all the good stuff in this franchise!!! ;-) Like there is something good, hehe. I’ve seen the table flip maybe 50 times and wasn’t even trying to see it that many times! You probably were not watching Bravo yet is the deal, but like Lainey said it was very well circulated in the media at the time. Funny thing was when T was on Celebrity Apprentice they even had a little reinactment of it.

A must see, MTH, here is The Table Flip (I couldn’t play the audio in the office, I hope the sound is good:

• AZGirl says:

One of the greatest moment in reality tv.

There’s been no trashing of Teresa, except by Teresa herself. If people think she’s horrible it’s because she’s repeatedly done horrible things. Not things claimed by anonymous people on Twitter or by random people off the show, but things we’ve seen her do. Nothing Melissa or Jac or anyone else has done have come close to the truly awful things Teresa has done over and over and over.

Yet again I posted in wrong place. Ugh. Should be to VV.

• VV says:

Her brother, Melissa, Kathy and Richie, Chris Manzo, Lauren Manzo, Jac Laurita, Chris Laurita, Caroline all have trashed her, called her names, made fun of her.

Are you saying they didn’t?

What I’m saying is ..that Teresa’s own horrible behavior has trashed her reputation and why many have formed very negative opinions about her and given her co-stars real reasons to bash her. It’s not a matter of her co-stars just saying bad things about her-if that were the case I wouldn’t feel the way I do about Teresa.

it would just be unsubstantiated bs. All the insults, name calling and making fun of her in the world wouldn’t make me dislike her. It’s things she’s actually done. So, to me, the only one to truly trash Teresa has been T herself.

• MelTheHound says:

Don’t forget the Manzoids and Greggy …

Good god Teresa is insane.

• Donna says:

Table Flip?

• AZGirl says:

Well the table flip was something. But to me Juicy pulling her away when she was in a rage and then he puts his hand around her neck and she smiles and calms down. Now that was really freaky.

• Dixie says:

I remember the term “prostitution whore” more than the table flip. Now, prostitution whore is my worst insult to someone! ;)

• Teresa has always made me laugh or smile – from the first season and even now. Without her daughters there would be nothing light on this ultimate family feud to the death match.
      And I am at fault for wishing that her SIL was going to come on and take her down a peg or two because I was angry about the bankruptcy.
      The baptismal brawl made it crystal clear that TSIL was an evil skank and that TB was a very disturbed and disrespectful individual. And Danielle confirmed what many thought – Melissa wanted on the show so badly that she was willing to destroy her husband’s family to make that happen – and he let her!

Wall Street Lady is back in the house!!!!!!

12. rabblerouser2010R says:

Good Morning everyone…thanks for the blog.

I think by enlarged the entire cast of pretty much every single one of these shows…sold their souls to the ‘devil’ when they signed on the dotted line. How does someone comprise their integrity for a bit of notoriety for a bit of money and perhaps a few endorsement opportunities.

Producers create fake story lines and direct petty squabbles and not only is the cast go along with it…they start to believe their own made up hype and get their ‘fans’ to go along with it. The large majority of them live beyond their means so now not just their interactions but their entire life style is a facade.

I’ll always believe the root of the real resentment the cast has with Teresa is because she became out the break out star of the show; and with that it presented more opportunities to make money outside the show.

It was suppose to be the “Don Caro” show…with the golden boy “Al-baby” as the heir apparent with the rest genuflecting at her threshold and kissing her ring.

But a table flip and an ability to butcher the English language for whatever reason made Teresa endearing to the mass of her hardcore supporters. Following season, the blatant jealous that resulted in the dog piling help make paint her in a sympathetic light.

great synopsis for what has happened thus far. And the saga continues….

It could be because they’re jealous. Or it could be Teresa’s awful behavior. On the show, you can trace Caroline’s frustration with Teresa to the episode where Teresa went batsh*t crazy on Danielle(again) at that event by lying in wait for her. In the scene the next day in the kitchen as they are rehashing what happened, you can see Caroline’s anger beginning. And, T’s insane behavior didn’t make her endearing, it made her infamous, imo. And, a national joke…inspiring a South Park parody(which is hilarious, btw)

• VV says:

Once again Teresa’s fault…

The ‘it’s Teresa’s fault’ to work on a sarcastic level fails for me because it’s so often true-usually is Teresa’s fault. But, to the point, there are, again, real reasons for her cast to be angry/disgusted with her. Maybe they’re consumed by jealous but could be because of things Teresa has actually done.

• VV says:

I actually wasn’t being sarcastic. Your comment said Caroline was frustrated with Teresa. So, it’s Tre’s fault. If you had typed maybe Carolina was frustrated with Jac then it would have been Jac’s fault but because your comment specifically names Tre. Then once again it’s Tre’s fault.

Agree kit9 – Teresa has done some things that only she can be held accountable for. For those who keep saying that everyone blames Teresa, blah, blah, blah – well, Teresa has never been totally innocent. Beginning with the table flip and going off on Danielle at both the Posche show and at the reunion, Teresa has done things that she, and only she, is responsible for doing. After seeing that, it’s not that far of a stretch to believe that there may be other things that are not shown on TV that may indeed be Teresa’s doing. Again, as stated before up blog, I no longer believe anything I see or hear on RHNJ and cannot defend anyone based on it. They all have ‘blood’ on their hands, so to speak.

Husker all very well stated.
              Goes for all the HW franchises.
              👏👏👏👏

• VV says:

Teresa’s Table flip moment happened only once in 2009. That was four years ago. Since then and four years later, we have yet to see her display that same behavior. It happened only ONCE and it is still being brought up. I don’t get it.

• trudie says:

As opposed to Roid Rage Joey who goes off at the drop of a hat. The Gorgas lost me at the Christening and will never be able to get me on their side.

What about when she tossed Andy like a rag doll trying to get to Danielle?

Although I agree, at least on the surface she has done a much better job then I could have ever imagined controlling that ‘Gorga switch’.

• VV says:

Forgot about the rag doll. Danielle was telling her private stuff that only family would know. We only saw the few minutes that Bravo showed.
                  Family is a hot button for her. She learn and you haven’t seen that type of behavior since.

• MelTheHound says:

Have you been watching the show for the last 3 seasons? Every problem everyone has is Teresa’s fault.If it wasn’t for those words, Joey ‘cheeto-dick’ Marco wouldn’t have any dialog on the show.

Kit at that reunion Tre (who was acting pre- PR makeover back then) was threatening nonstop to lay Danielle down to the floor and beat her up and called her the C word. The Don was like “Teresa, that’s not very nice” and trying to calm the beast down.
        Caro knew Tre had flipped

If I were Teresa at that reunion I would have kicked Danielle’s ass…and Andy’s too! Imagine finding out that your SIL was feeding info to somebody stories about you so they could use it against you-AT WORK! Eff that mess-I would have called her a lot worse than the C word and I HATE that word. Danielle knew Teresa would figure out what she was doing and who was giving her the info-Danielle played it right-she got Teresa to act like an animal…she is lucky that all she got throw at her was the C word and a pillow!!’

• VV says:

She was defending her family’s honor ( in her mind ). Unlike the fourth Marco sister who always bad mouth her and throws his parents under the bus.

13. Orson says:

I doubt Bravo will recast (at least completely) NJ. They know there’s lots of money in irritainment.

:lol:

• MelTheHound says:

For me, they have to do something including revamp the entire genre because this is my last season of this shit. Let’s have another season of LuAnn trying to get knocked up shall we? How about another season of infomercials in BH and everyone expected to kiss queen Lisa’s ass? Maybe Adiva finally gets her parade for getting on an airplane. How about another shitty spinoff wedding from OC, ATL, or Miami? How about Sonja’s toaster oven? Anyone seen that yet?

14. Morning all….. I am still watching all the mindless entertainment ..BRAVO… lol
    The blog posts have been awesome these past few weeks…KUDOS to all of you who do it for our pleasure…
    SSSOOOOO…. my weekend night auditor , who is one of the manliest gay guy I have ever met , and LOVE him… watches HWS.. too funny..it was by accident I found out and we laughed so hard about it..I almost did a VICKI leak…..
    He says EDDIE is BI…. prob more into men than women…. and the wedding is all a farce … he told me the way Eddie approaches and opens that big mouth of his to attempt to kiss T is one clue..and of course he referred back to THE BATH TUB SCENE…. also.. he says men still get a woody if someone simulates a sexual move on them… male or female… it’s natural as he explained it to me.. he gives them 2 years TOPS and then the D will happen….then the dirt will come out…WINKS
    he also watches JERSEY…lol lol lol … says joey gorga is impotent… thus the reason he is always talking about sex or imitating having sex….hahahahahahahahaha
    we spent so much time after work talking HWS , I didn’t get home till 1;3o AM.. mr ford was a little upset..but once I told him we were talking HWS .. he calmed down..what a guy…
    next Friday we will talk MIAMI….
    gay polo…. actually held in WELLINGTON , FL… owned by JOHN GOODMAN.. ya know..ROY BLACKS client who let a kid drown here….. I still cant stand LEA.. her voice just grates on me…
    Adrianna…over her also….still working on the rest of them…

well..off to go file tons of paperwork for mr ford and doctors… cardio dr visit tomorrow ..UGH.. such a long drive….and I am just beat to a pulp already and it’s only TUESDAY….

HAPPY BELATED BIRTH DAY TO ALL I MISSED…..
    hugs and peace
    diva

I do love hearing from you Diva. “…a Vicki Leak!!!???” ROTFL You always have some little gem that makes me giggle all day. Maybe it’s because it rhymes with Wiki link, wiki leak?

• LaineyLainey…. lol
        I read your post last night about TUDORS… was that not JUST the best…I always looked forward to watching it each week…… then it came on a channel where all the nasty words and some scenes were cut…. wasn’t the same… glad I didn’t live back in those times..hell having a hard enough time living in these times..!!!!!!
        being bombarded with request to go to HIGH SCHOOL 40TH REUNION next month..UM…REALLY !!! I thought I was the freak and didn’t belong in the cliques..and now you want me at the reunion..oh yea..thats right..I’M THE COMEDIAN… you need some laughs to hype up your otherwise DULL AND BORING REUNION…. lol no thanks…I’ve seen pics of previous parties…. not interested….
        well …off to go kiss ass at the system AGAIN…. the things a wife has to do for their husband.. never ending it seems…I do wonder though where all this patience in me is coming from lately…WINKS

hugs and peace
        diva

• AZGirl says:

I think you night audit guy is completely correct about both Eddie and Joey. Joey is so roided out he is impotent. I always thought the way Eddie kissed was really weird.

Ah ha! Someone who agrees with me! I have said that numerous times about how Eddie creeps me out – especially when he kisses Tamra! BLECH! I can not stand to watch him!!!

• Texas Tart…. lol……. we were also discussing the gals lips and how over done they are , and I said something about “duck lips”… he busted a gut and said he calls Eddie..” dick lips “..it’s so funny to have another guy to yak with about HWS….. NEVER in a million years would I have guessed this guy would watch these shows… so now we don’t gossip about PEOPLE at work..we talk HOUSEWIVES… he can’t remember a guest he checked in 30 mins prior…but remembers everything HWS !!!!!!!!!!!

hugs and peace
          diva

• lori says:

The way Eddie had to gulp the glass of wine to join Tamra in the bathtub was kind of telling too. As far as Joey, anyone who has to talk about sex ALL the time isn’t getting very much. IMO of course :)

ITA, Lori. ON both counts, the wine gulp and the unseemly Gorgoyle verbal obsession/empty boasting. ITA.

• lulu says:

I must be missing something? What is it about the way eddie kisses that’s strange?

• thedesigndiva2 says:

lulu… watch EDDIE real close next time.. you will see what we are talking about…. that big mouth/all teeth hesitation and skeered look….. lol

Maybe he’s just worried about whether or not he’ll get his tongue back?

• dch60 says:

OMG! I rarely get the chance to read this blog but I’m so glad I decided to check it out today because this comment made me laugh harder than I have in a while! Hysterical.

🎼 VIVAAAAAAS LAS DIVAAAAAASSS! 🎵🎶

Best of luck to Mr. Ford on the appointments.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

thanks VV…. drove 55 miles ONE WAY yesterday only to find out after 2 hrs his paperwork was not filed…. dang it all…. so I kept my composure… go figure… was sweet as butter to the chick.. she didn’t have another opening till sept 27th… BUT… Because I was cool about everything…mr ford gets in next Monday at 8 a/m….. guess I will just stay up when I get home from work…… lol lol
        cardio tomorrow… got paperwork all sorted out yesterday and today.. the SHIT I do for this guy…. hehehehehehehe… told him tonite..he better pray I don’t die before him or he’s screwed………
        SAMCRO IN 85 mins……

hugs and peace
        diva

16. rabblerouser2010R says:

Totally off topic but maybe some of the other moms here can help calm my nerves…

I am having a hard time with dealing with my oldest daughter (who has some special needs) making the transition from kindergarten to grade one.

Yesterday was the first day and when I picked her up, she told me that she was playing in the sand box and either the sand was wet for some animal or other kid must have pee-ed in it because the whole back of her dress was wet. She swears that she just didn’t have a potty accident , the teacher who manages her I.E. P. spoke to me about it today …just to make sure I was aware of it but I guess they were under the impression or just assumed it was an ‘accident’.

Yesterday when we went to therapy another girl who goes to Ryanne’s school told me she got lost yesterday after recess.I was little concerned that she didn’t tell me about it. But I explained that if she is lost again to go to the office and find a grown up to help her.

Then when I looked in her back pack, the school supplies I(basically you donate it to the school- and they are all ‘shared’) sent her with were still there except the pencil and pencil crayons were gone and there was an extra pack white glue and glue sticks. But she couldn’t seem to explain what happened. She kept on saying “I dunno know”…which in my experience with her means…she really doesn’t know…or she does know but doesn’t want to tell me.

So then this morning, I got caught in the big drop of line and couldn’t find parking, so I asked Ryanne if she remembered where her line was. (every morning the entire school lines up by class room, on the black top for the Pledge of Allegiance and morning announcements) and she said she did so I let one of the attendants help her out of the car so I until I could find parking.

I got lucky and found a spot right away when I got to the black top I couldn’t find her and started to panic and run around looking for her. I found her a few minutes later in line holding the teachers hand…she told me that she forgot where to go so she went to the office.

I am just nervous because starting next week- after school lets out the teachers will no longer assort the kids to the kids to the benches where they are suppose to be picked up and i am not sure if she will have found her bearings yet

But anyway…thanks for letting me unload…

Here is a picture from yesterday of the girls first day of school

• AZGirl says:

What cute girls! Hope it gets better. Maybe the school can assign on of the older kids (5th grader) to assist your daughter in the a.m. and maybe during recess?

Thanks for the kinds words about my girls…and for all the advice and encouragement.

Hopefully, as the days go on there won’t be anymore hiccups but as of now I am feeling a little rattled. I think part of the problem is what we started kindergarten there was an orientation prior to school to give us incoming parents a heads up…but there was nothing to help has navigate from making the transition from kg to grade one. The procedures are completely different , as kindergarten as in a different section of the school and had its own playground in the back so in the mornings, we took them there and waited for the bell for them to go in. They also had a bathroom in the class room.

Many of us parents didn’t even know how we were suppose to pick them up after school.

It makes it hard for us to try and help our little ones to learn the ropes when we don’t know quite what is going on either.

Not to mention, Ryanne already lost a jacket…lol. Although it seems like tons of kids at that school do. Sometimes, the lost and found is so big they have to hang all the jackets on fence and there might be anywhere from 40-80 jackets to be claimed.

• lulu says:

Awwwww!!!!!! Their adorable RR!!!!!!! Sooo cute!!!!! I have to wonder if this is just a normal phase. Seems like first week jitters. Have you tried to have her visualize where to go. Example: remember you class lines up in front of the blue doors??

Hi LuLu unfortunately there isn’t a very clear marker other than its the first row on the very end of the black top. There are only 3 kids from her class last year in the same one she is now, so there also isn’t very many familiar faces.

• embee says:

Can you take pictures of the places she needs to remember? You can sequence them in the order that she encounters them. It can be a visual activity schedule for her.

BTW your girls are adorable!

What cuties RR!!!

Just saw the pic-going back to read your post…

Ok just read-I would go in and talk with the teacher-tell her your concerned about a few things and need to have a chat. If you don’t you will be a nervous wreak all day come Monday. I like that she followed your instructions and went to the office when she couldn’t find her line up spot-she listened and remembered what to do -that’s important!
          I have a question about the supplies-why didn’t the teacher take them out of her back pack? Maggie is in second grade and the teacher had them all completely empty their back packs yesterday so she could collect supplies-otherwise Maggie would have brought them all back home!
          And about the wet dress-does she have accidents? If you know in your heart that she didn’t pee in the sand box-you need to tell them b/c someone is peeping in the sand box!!
          Go talk to the school-you will feel better and believe me you will not be the first or last mom to go in and address your concerns!!!

Hi Jill. I definitely want to find some time to connect with the teacher, Fortunately, I have been able to get a few minutes with respite teacher who manages her I.E.P.
            She actually thinks it’s good for Ryanne opportunity for Ryanne to develop her social/emotional and reasoning skills in her attempts to try and navigate her way to the line and the class room with Independence.

As to the supplies, I remember last year that most of us just left them on a counter by the door. But yesterday there didn’t seem to be a place or an opportunity to do that. Ryanne’s respite teacher said she saw the other teacher go through the supplies at the end of the day but I don’t know if she took the items from the bag or so parents just dropped them off.

This morning, I saw a little table in the class that had some other stuff in it, so I just dropped it off there.

At home and in therapy there have been a couple of little accidents but they happen in the bathroom where maybe she waited a little too long and didn’t get to the bathroom quick enough or struggled to undress and didn’t quite make it.

I have no idea what to think about what happened yesterday. I talked to her and explained to her that if she did have an accident that I wouldn’t be mad and I just need to know but she swears she didn’t pee. The wet spot on her dress and her underwear didn’t smell like pee to me. I know it was very dewy that morning so I am thinking the sand just might have been damp.

(hugs)

It all sounds pretty normal to me. An overwhelming day in terms of not turning in the supplies or the not being sure where to line up. Lots of instructions about lots of different things,…but if you feel a little bit worried, that’s normal, too. As far as the supposed “accident”…I would believe her for now, especially since it didn’t smell of urine. I would put a little pair of shorts and undies in her backpack just in case she should ever need them. If she has trouble going to/talking to the teacher about things for fear she’ll blow it out of proportion, she might prefer having the resources to take care of it herself, you know? My daughter used to change in the bathroom everyday in kinder, she would re-do her hair and everything and the teacher never noticed til after Christmas, because some other teacher caught her doing it. LOL!! She didn’t relish asking for help or permission…I didn’t know she was changing everyday, but then my daughter was like,…”yeah, I have been changing. Why is that wrong? My teacher never even noticed!!”

OK< here's a little bit more. Think about and talk about all her successes of the day, as well. Because I KNOW SHE DID A LOT OF GREAT THINGS, TOO. IDEAS: Super important. also, don't ask "who did you play with today?" it implies that if they did more "parallel play" or solitude activities, like digging, looking for bugs, etc…that not playing WITH people is the only acceptable way to spend recess. It's better to ask: what was the most fun part of recess? There were many times that my daughter played alone and she was proud to tell me. "I had so much fun with myself! I found 5 rollie pollies" (gross) and I would say something corny, "Of course you had fun with yourself, you're the funnest girl I know" etc. I did worry a little bit that the other girls weren't crazy about playing with her all the time, but she would let me know in her own way that playing with girls was hard sometimes because they hurt her heart. You know, the usual girl stuff "If you don't do what I say, I won't be your friend, etc." She preferred playing with boys and I just went along with it and invited both her boy and girl friends over for after school playtime to encourage socialization. But you know, sometimes those kids (especially the girls) were a little bit mean. Which gave us opportunities to say, it's better to play alone sometimes than to be with someone that thinks it's ok to be mean. etc.

• Rebecca says:

BY next week she’will know all of her classmates and will go out with them to the benches. She already went to the office when lost as directed. She’ll be fine, but let’s face it – you’re the mom so you won’t stop worrying until she’s grown up with kids of her own.

:D

• shamrockblonde says:

nope – you will still worry……

I do agree though, that you need to have a chat with the teacher – I would double check about the school supplies – your daughter listened to you, and went to the office as she should have, and while getting her bearings might be a bit scary, think of how proud she will be of herself when she does – and she will – just make sure that the teacher is keeping a close eye out for her – she will get the hang of it – and I don’t blame you at all for worrying – its a Mom thing and it is life long -

True to the Dat.

Thank You…I hope to be able to speak to the teacher soon…but it’s been so crazy. I hope that once I become a class volunteer for this year , I will get some opportunities to chat.

AWWWWWW!!!!! ADORABLE!

They are beautiful!!! Love those snuggly hugs!!!

Such cuties

Can I just say how amazingly beautiful these two girls are? Wow!

• MelTheHound says:

Can’t answer your question RR but I maintain those two are terminally cute.

Thanks Jeff. Some how I imagine that your niece and my girls if they teamed up against us would give us a run for our money ;)

• Hey RR, just catching up with your day and it brought back a lot of memories. If I could do one thing different with my son…..it’s a biggie and easier said than done…..I wouldn’t have worried so much about everything. I worried about him so much and really did a number on myself. I wanted SO much for him and it broke my heart to see him struggle. It was hard for me to see that some of it was because of “him” but a lot of it was stuff that all kids do or go thru…… I was really hard on myself and I wanted everything to go smoothly. Looking back I think if I could have been a little less worried, and trust me I don’t know how ya do it…..but it’s not going to be perfect or easy and she is going to have good days and bad days. A lot of things that I thought were big deals, now, looking back I wish I had more of a “so what” attitude. But when you are dealing with special needs you get so involved and on guard to make sure those needs are met….. it is hard to say, “so what, the school supplies will just get dropped off tomorrow, no biggie.” My son got permission to have crayons and coloring books during recess because it was better for him than trying to play/interact….guess what, after awhile he was not alone at the table and other kids sat with him and colored…. (((((((((RR))))))))) Just remember to take deep breaths!!!

17. Cusi77 says:

Good Morning everyone!

I am sooooo happy that Penny person did not make it as a Housewife nor a Housewife friend… That people does not have scruples.

As for Joey to be lying about mistrusting his sister it is just shameful he is doing it for the sake of storyline. Without Teresa none of this crowd would have anything going on to be worth for a (NON)Reality show.

FameWhorga site has a recap of an interview given by Joey and Mel to Glamour about her new book. Joe talks about how a wife should cook dinner and respect her husband and have sex every night blah, blah, blah…..
    Funny is completes his response that it only takes 10 minutes for the sex. HA!
    Anyhooo…has anyone ever seen Mel cook?????? I don’t think I have.
    Off to work.

• Rebecca says:

She can send a lot of texts in 10 minutes.

• VV says:

“” She conveys that she and Joe are angling for a spinoff: “That’s what I want to do. I don’t want to do the drama in the family. I want to be like, the Melissa and Joe fun spin-off family!” Joe chimes in with: “We’ll give ‘em drama! We have drama!” ”

Is Melissa serious? D E L U S I O N A L!!’n

Not gonna happen. I think that the whole spin off thing will wind down with the(hope hope) failure of Tamra’s Wedding. Generally, no single family or person is that interesting. I read Kandi’s show was just canceled. I guess that Bethenny was an exception-at least for a while. That last season of BEA was train wreck and not fun to watch. And, how many freaking wedding shows can we take, you know? I don’t know how Kim Z’s show is holding up ratings wise but it was really getting lame, silly set ups to fill time like Kim taking football lessons and repetitive…oh, wow, more babies. Again.

I saw her her 1st season

On my dogs’ lives

• MelTheHound says:

I didn’t see her cook but I have seen her making sure her pig sisters got face time around the stove at the shore house.

19. VV says:

The thing is Rox favors Kyle. So, most of this gossip must come from Kyle’s camp unless Brandi is the one spilling the beans.

21. VV says:

I read somewhere that if Teresa and Melissa are the same them Joey married his sister. “I” don’t think this is true BUT it is funny :lol:

22. VV says:

My comments is is moderation … 😱😂😭

23. Mene Seela says:

I never got into NJ (hated the Caroline and her famibly).

But, I do recall a bit from the first seaon that I liked about Teresa:

She was completely flat chested. Like a boy. Yet her husband found her sexy and cute.
    She was a street-wise ditz in the Born Yesterday mold.
    She as always in a good mood even wen she was overwhelmed by her jumble of little girls.

So the drunken table toss heard round the world with “prostitutionwhore!” was completely out of left field to me.

It was a WTF moment – as if Phoebe Buffay stole an old ladies Social Security check.

Ha, I get you, I recall the same thing, but I was into NJ.

• mm in oc says:

I alwasy thought Teresa had too much to drink that night and was embarrassed when Danielle insinuated she wasn’t very bright with the “pay attention, please!” comment. The alcohol caused a crazy over reaction on Teresa’s part, for which she’s apologized several times and is embarrassed by her own behavior.
      I would have thought it was hilarious if children had not been present.

• Mene Seela says:

MMinOC
        It’s been so long I forgot that she was sloshed!! Seems that in certain Italian famiblies in NJ just about everything includes the children.

Now the mistress speaks about Brandi NOT being used…Lisa didn’t need to use Brandi-she already had the show

Gwyneth Paltrow is a whiny spoil child. She is emailing her celeb friends to boycott VF.

VF has had a view really great issues regarding Hollywood and the money that is spent on film. Especially a great article on her old flame Brad Pitt making WWZ.

27. Donna says:

Random thought that are not in any particular order.

Was Danielle “crushing” on Dina and that is the reason Caro went cray cray?

Patio pool party, Baby Joey said something to the effect Teresa needs to be broken so he can fix her.

I see more and more that Melissa feels that she is now the star and has replaced Teresa.

I mentioned that Melissa walks funny, horse whisper’s remark made me roar with laughter.

Did Caro arrange Dina’s marriage to Tommy?

Andy wanted Teresa to apologize/criticize Joe’s remark on TV. Teresa would not do that, is that the reason for his revenge.

I loved that Teresa said that she doesn’t give attention to rumors.

Did I catch a glimpse of hatred in Baby Joey’s eyes towards Teresa?

sigh, back to housework.

• VV says:

If you read the interview that Plainviewsue alluded above. You are absolutely right, Melissa talks like she’s the star of the show.

Yes, Andy wanted Tre to apologize for Joe. Maybe Andy started the whole it’s Teresa’s fault deal.

• MelTheHound says:

Before or after he called her a bitch and himself an Angel from God?

Hmmm very interesting Danielle theory. You might have something there!

28. VV says:

SH site was down for a few days not long ago. Supposedly due to maintenance ( I didn’t buy it then but who knows ). It is down again. Does anybody know why?

She looks like solange///Arsenio. I know there’s a big fight over a “hair” line with Kenya. 💪💪💪✊✊✊✊

Love that pantsuit

MTH,what did you think of the infamous Table Flip?!

As for SH being shut down. It is clear from the SH twitter account that the Manzo’s are behind the harassment. From what I see someone was able to get some dirt on “them ole Manzo’s” I am GUESSING that is something either about Chris or Al,

Caroline is gloating on twitter. If this woman who chooses to be on a reality show can’t handle a blog which happens to have some smart posters than SCREW YOU CAROLINE. Go figure. We have smart posters on the blogs. Dumb woman. All I can say is Happy Hunting you smart posters!

• MelTheHound says:

Momz is just a phuckin idiot… Remember Jill trying to get IHJZ shut down? Made it more famous than ever.

The Don!! Who does she think she is ??? The prom queen of England I.e. lea black

• Cusi77 says:

True, AZGirl! I Don’t use to adventure in any other blog, but I have read a couple of good blogs and photos and now they don’t allow anyone none regular or what is going on?

• VV says:

This is only going to make SH comeback stronger. I wonder if this all started out with the watermark and evolved into more issues. Her pics of Caro were hilarious. I can’t stand the Manzos. I can’t stand Al who thinks he’s above all. BitterClown and her underachievers sons and daughter.

DAMN YOU BRAVO FOR BRINGING THE MANZO FAMILY TO OUR TVs!!

I thought that the SH page was shut down because she took a copy written image from an agency and posted it on her site with out giving them credit.

I am sure I remember her using images that were screen shots of what ever Bravo show that was being discussed and putting watermarks on them of her own site…HA……

Which is kind of funny given the irony since she was always accusing every other blog of stealing from her and not giving her credit.

35. Mene Seela says:

There are days I have considered doing this….

Newlywed wife pushes husband off a cliff during an argument just 1 week after wedding

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/newlywed-wife-pushes-husband-cliff-argument-1-week-wedding-article-1.1450646#ixzz2eXc1uTYf

36. Cusi77 says:

Someone watching Interior Therapy? Come watch an authentic a$$^ol!

37. Cusi77 says:

That guy (client) has a Geographic problem… he should live in the Arab Emirates!

38. VV says:

The husband on tonight’s episode of Interior Therapy is giving me the gay vibe. Is anybody watching?

39. Amber says:

All we REALLY know about behind the scenes is that Juicy and Teresa are criminals and more likely than not, they’ll both be spending time in the big house. The rest of the drama is a hodge podge of nothingness, where all the players continue to share insatiable lust for fame and fortune. Anyway, that’s my take on what’s going on.

• Noelle says:

@Amber,
      ALL WE “REALLY” KNOW is what Bravo (slice’s and dice’s=editing) decides to show US!
      I’ll let the court of law decide their fate, Thank you very much.
      Oh, and Have a nice day! ;)

• Noelle says:

Cancelled this ‘reply.’ As it wouldn’t let me post.
        So it said, again Error45. ( Haven’t heard of that one)
        Then it posts. Strange….

• Noelle says:

Amber,
      IMHO all we REALLY know is how ‘Bravo’ slice’s and dice’s editing.
      I will let the Judge and Jury decide that one; Teresa’s and Joe’s fate.
      Agree with you on the rest.
      That’s my take. ;)

I think most of the drama is contrived but it does does end up effecting their actual relationships unlike real actors on scripted television shows. I think this the folks on this show don’t need therapy..they need acting lessons..that way they could learn to separate fantasy from reality in their psyche.

If I were to make a prediction, my guess is that Joe will get some jail time, much more than Teresa. I think they will likely swing a deal where her sentence will be suspended..so she can care for ‘the children’.

40. rabblerouser2010R says:

HI everyone…
    I just want to thank everyone for the kind words about my girls and all the advice and pointers in regards to my concerns with Ryanne. I really appreciate it.

I almost had another heart attack again at pick up…as I was waiting in the pick up area..and expecting at table one…the pick up table for her class..but I don’t see her anywhere. The respite teacher who knows me and Ryanne and was helping out said she couldn’t see her either and suggested that I make my way back towards her classroom to see if I could find her and that she would stay there to keep an eye out for her.

As I am leaving the area, I hear her call out “Mommy” and see her at a completely different table with some of the snack I had sent her with that morning and with out her book bag. It turns out that she didn’t realize it was dismissal and thought it was another recess- and the table she was sitting at was their designated…lunch table. Yes…the tables they eat lunch at aren’t the same as the ones we are suppose to get them from,,,,good grief…no wonder she is confused..as I certainly am.

Embee, thanks for the picture idea. I think it might help her, especially given some of her ‘needs’ visualization is really helpful in her sequencing.

Lainey, I really appreciate your advice as a parent and as an educator and the added tips about socialization. Especially as the years go on, I am afraid I might need it as I can start to see some of the changes in some kids attitudes as they get older. I remember her first year of school and ‘everyone’ was friends…then as time went on…some of the kids broke off into little cliques and sometimes ‘teamed up’ against other kids.

Last year Ryanne told me that suddenly a girl decided that she didn’t ‘like her anymore’ and kept on saying she was going to ‘destroy her’ and encouraged a couple of other girls to say the same thing to her. So I had to explain to her that if people treat her badly she needs to stand up for her self and say “Don’t speak to me like that”. Since it was very near the end of the school year, I didn’t involve the school as their really wouldn’t have been enough time set up meetings and come up with an action plan.

Even though she is very friendly and social, I get really worried when I asked her who she played with at recess that day and she says ‘nobody, I just wanted to be alone’ because I wonder if it really was her choice or if she was isolated…or sometime even if it’s a truthful answer because sometimes she just says the first thing that comes her her head…so she get get back to doing whatever it was at.

Today when I asked her, what happened in school today…she said “I don’t remember’ so then I said…”If you want to go back to playing with your touch pad,,,you are going to tell me 5 things about your day today, such as tell me what you had for lunch…(which was my truth test..as I packed her lunch…so I know if she was just making stuff up). I finally was able to get some information out of her but good grief it was like pulling teeth.

• Mene Seela says:

Rable, We’re a rooting for you and your little girl. Something tells me she will be perfectly fine – just look at her DNA!

You’re a good mommy, RR.

• Noelle says:

RR,
      My reply is below..
      As I’m unable to ‘POST’ and only reply to comments.
      Weird now, that my post is appearing as I can create a post!
      Oh wellies…
      xx D

Thanks girls :D

• Laineylainey says:

I probably shared too much, Rabs! Thanks for putting up with Longwinded Lainey. Haha! Hey, you have a pulse on what’s going on with your own child. know it’s hard not to worry. I wish there was an off switch.

• Laineylainey says:

I still worry.

No, you didn’t share to much, I really appreciated it Not to mention, it also reminded me of the old saying to ‘not judge a book by it’s cover’. so to speak. I look at your daughter and how beautiful she is- also from what I know about your and what you share about your family..that she also came from a loving and stable house hold that for some reason…I guess I expected/assumed she would have been the queen bee in school from the very start.

It reminded me that it’s not just the kid with a stutter, or from a low income family or that has thick glasses who need to be taught confidence, Every child needs and deserves kind words…I am glad you knew it. xoxo

41. Noelle says:

RR,
    You’re amazing!!
    I suggest you print out this post and put it in that Scrapbook you’re keeping, for your babies!

Your the Best!

42. VV says:

Carolina knows how to chase them away…BTW that chick is/was a reporter for US weekly or InTouch Mag.

@CarolineManzo: @CherylCrowley @AlbieManzo he’s soooo handsome that Albie Manzo!

Original Message:

VV! Watching a skeletal 💀 Bethenny on WWH!!

Over here VV I’m over here !!!👋👋👋👋

Lollllllllllll
      I’ve just had a few Moscow mules so I’m out of it

• VV says:

She must be really really skeletal. If TV adds 10 lb and she looks like this. cam you imagine in perdon? Not in the mood for Bethenny. I’ll let you enjoy 😜

• VV says:

Not correcting my typos above. I think we on this blog know how to speak autocorrect.

Autocorrect and emoji are two extra languages on here

After watching the 2 anorexics on Jeff Lewis — wow it’s a skeletal night on Bravo!

43. VV says: