Real Housewives of Atlanta Episode Three

Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap by NMD

It’s the aftermath of Kandi’s discussion with Mama Joyce.  Kandi drops by her new studio to chat with Don Juan, her producer.  After Kandi confides that Mama Joyce is unsettled by Todd coming into Kandi’s life, Don Juan admits he is as well.  He’s worried that when Todd enters the picture, his paycheck will be in jeopardy.  Kandi tells him and us that she’s still going to be a sharp business woman and take care of everyone – but clearly she’s a little trouble that everyone is worried about her money.  I’m surprised Don Juan would tell her how he felt.  Todd may not appreciate the lack of enthusiasm for his relationship with Kandi – and push him out.  Let’s hope not.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-603-03NeNe is struggling with her career hitting a bump with the New Normal being cancelled.  She learns that an episode of Glee that she was supposed to be in has been pushed back.  Gregg is delighted to have her at home.  Thank goodness she didn’t give up her housewives paycheck.  She’s not exactly sitting at home doing nothing.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-603-05Cynthia goes in for her operation to remove the fibroids.  Seeing Cynthia without makeup reminds me just how naturally beautiful she is.  I think deep down Peter isn’t as much of an ass as he sometimes seems.  He looks like he wants to throw up, he’s so nervous, and settles in for a long wait.

Porsha continues to milk her divorce and take full advantage of her mom.  real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-603-10Porsha is mad that Kordell packed up her stuff and sent it over with the movers.  She tells us that Kordell bought all her purses, shoes and dresses and treated her like a barbie – and we can draw our own conclusions from that.  As she unpacks the boxes she discovers that her wedding corset is all torn up.  She interviews, “this is not something a man would do, this is something a queen would do.  He wanted me to know woman to woman he was upset.”  OUCH.  Then she finds a photo album and proceeds to destroy his photos.  At least she didn’t shred his tires.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-603-12Kenya is moving out of her rented place.  She’s so upset by the situation, she breaks into song and dance, twerking her piano.  I wonder who choreographed the scene for her.  Ugh. Apparently when she left – she left her dog with a neighbor and never went back to pick him up.  Is there anything about this woman that is real?

Perez Hilton reported that the cops were called on June 12th as she was moving out.

“There were camera crews filming Kenya’s departure for an episode of Housewives. The landlord called the police because Kenya should not be on the property, nor did she give permission for anyone to be filming.”See more

A week later (on June 19th) her landlord won an eviction notice in court.  I guess Kenya wasn’t really moving out on the 12th.  I wonder if the court appearance was the one we saw in the first episode -shown out of order.  Probably.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-603-17Lawyer time.  It’s time for a photo shoot now that Mr. President has arrived.  We get to revisit some of Phaedra’s more unique (remember the pickles) photo shoots.  Aiden is a cutie.  Unfortunately, Phaedra forgot to tell Apollo about the photo shoot, and probably not realizing she had a mike on, he takes her into the back room to complain.  Then the baby is crying and the nanny misunderstands Phaedra’s instructions, so Phaedra snaps at her.  Happy family.  They all pull it together to get a good photo.  Phaedra interviews that it’s just the true picture of her life at the moment.  No need to pretend otherwise.  They probably aren’t getting any sleep.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-603-19Kandi checks in with Riley – who is growing up really quickly.  Her hair is bright red on the bottom – sort of the shade of Kandi’s.  Riley admits that she’s not that excited about the wedding.  But then she tells her mom that she doesn’t really pay attention to what her grandmom says.  She’s got her mom’s back.  Riley basically tells Kandi that she may just have to stand up to Mama Joyce.  Smart cookie.

Cynthia is home from the operation and feeling like crap.  Peter helps her get settled, but luckily her mom is there to look after her.  Cynthia thanks Peter for being supportive, and immediately he ruins it by asking for sex the moment she’s ready.  Seriously?  He picks that moment to gripe about their sex life?  Remind me why she stays with him?

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-603-24Kandi visits Porsha and gets an earful about Kordell.  Kandi asks straight out if Kordell beat her.  Porsha takes about a minute to think about it before she says no – and then says she did get shook a little.  Then says that she doesn’t think he’d lay a hand on her.  Kandi is clearly wondering what the heck is going on.  Then Porsha breaks down in tears.  It’s pretty clear that she had been putting on a fake front during her entire marriage. Kandi gives her a hug and a pep talk.  Then they find a box of sex toys in the box – only it is empty.  What is Kordell doing with Porsha’s balls?

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-603-26Back to Kenya and her buddies.  As they are moving, Kenya finds a box with her landlord’s wedding dress.   Kenya puts it on saying “why would she leave it here?”  Brandon asks “better yet, why would you put it on?  She takes the opportunity to twerk in the wedding dress.  Something tells me she bought it at goodwill as a prop – otherwise how do you explain the bouquet?  She just happened to find that in the box as well.

Now the scene where her land lady shows up and cusses Kenya out, and then calls the police.  Her description of Ms. Moore – “Tall….with weaves, contacts and implants….”  I would think that the land lady just wanted the camera time but they blurred her face – so maybe she really hates Kenya.

The dog was with her when they were moving out – how the heck did hey leave him behind?  Nasty nasty woman.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-603-28

_________________________________________________

The Walking Dead – Live Bait by Real Housewife of Aiken

It’s all about the Governor

_________________________________________________

About these ads

NMD is the short cut for NoMoreDrama. In real life I'm a housewife who is heading off to an adventure of a lifetime - 7 months in Europe exploring cities, volcanoes, and glaciers. I also administer a blog for Reality TV called Lynn's Place. Lynn's Place is named after Lynn Hudson, a blogger who passed away at the age of 49, who made a tremendous impact on the world of Reality TV blogging. You can reach me through this email: nomoredrama8@gmail.com.
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

284 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta Episode Three

Good morning everyone. It’s Bottom Lip Monday, although I feel pretty good. Did you all have storms & high winds last night? Apparently we did & I slept right through it. I hope its bright & sunny where you are. Have a great day.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Good Morning Powell-apparently I slept through the storms last night too!! I didn’t hear a thing but everyone is talking about the wind being so bad!! I’m glad I slept through it!! Have a great day!

• It got windy here but after all the gloom and doom weather reports, it turned out to be a whole lot of nothing. I know others got slammed but by the time the storms reached here, I think they had petered out.

Hi Powellypooh! Hi everyone! I had some PTO left, so I took today off!! So it’s a very Happy Monday to me! Woo hoo! 9:00 a.m. Still in bed. Bwahahahahaha! Going to the grocery store after my coffee and breakfast.

2. So .. the Governor (WD’s not Lulus). Can he redeem himself, or is he all evil?

And why the heck didn’t he have a gun out when they started walking??

3. Good morning everyone! Hope all are safe from the storms last night. I am really disappointed in Brandi’s drunk exit on her birthday. I am also amazed that good friend Jennifer G. who is now sober does not reign in Brandi’s drinking. Brandi is 41 not 21. She needs to get it under control.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I seriously have no problem with Brandi being drunky on her birthday-however she tweeted all day long about where she would be going to celebrate as to make sure the photogs where there to capture every drunken moment. She asked for publicity and she got it. Now she wants to say “so what it was my F-ing birthday”…she’s dumb and she looked like a fool-same old story.

Getting a like crunk is one thing…but needing to be carried out of a bar takes it to a whole other level. The things that come out of her mouth sober are shocking enough…never mind adding being a belligerent drunk to the mix. I am still in awe how someone ‘sober’ could stand to be around her when she is like that.

• … and Brandi is an experienced drinker which means, it takes more to get her to that point. It doesn’t help that she apparently mixes pills with the booze.

Mel that’s not true. It takes less. A lot less as that’s what happens in an alcoholic brain.
            It will never go back to normal.

• I don’t know about that, Nancy.. I have known a number of drunks in my time and with all of them, as time wore on, it seemed to take more to get them to the point of falling down shitfaced drunk. I would not call any of them alcoholics though, just experienced.

• cusi77 says:

Your name cracks me up! Haa! Good Morning Everyone! Thanks NMD for the AT Blog!

• Rebecca™ says:

The more idiotic she acts, the more I fear for her little boys. They have nothing but shitty role models.

At this moment it looks like they may have a more stable homelife with their dad and his wife. Brandi is on a downward spiral and those kids (regardless of what one may think of the dad and stepmom) may just be better off with the dad. Brandi doesn’t appear to be providing it at this moment.

I can’t be sure but I get the feeling that as long as people are talking, blogging, commenting about her…she feels like she’s winning. Just a feeling.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Lainey-I agree that she thinks she is winning b/c people are talking about her and that just goes to show what an immature moron she is. She doesn’t care what people are saying as long as they are saying something-even if that something is “oh look at drunky” “oh look at the trashy HW”…

Lately, she reeks of desperation. That’s a shame.

I said it before; but BBB’s “I WIN” reminded me of the Charlie Sheen downward spiral. The absurd and excessive attention he got on a drug spree/or mental collapse was practically sick, but all the while he proclaims he’s “Winning!!!!”

I agree with you all. She even was giddy with excitement when Andy said after her “stinky pu**y” remark that people shouldn’t get into twitter wars with her “I won right…I won”. .

Oh and the pics yesterday of B’s birthday — anyone notice that B and Jennifer were considerably older looking than the other girls….some of them looked 21, IMO.

4. Lulu says:

Good Morning everyone!!!!! I’ll post pics later. Complete insanity here yesterday. We had a severe thunderstorm that knocked out our power for over 11 hours. We have a tree that was pulled from its roots sitting on our front lawn/porch. Lots and lots and lots of insanity!!!! A half an hour away in a very small town Washington, IL was completely leveled. Too sad. We actually were in church when the storm happened. During mass the priest stopped to inform us that a tornado warning has been issued not to mention the sirens outside. That was scary!!! Now the aftermath ALL the contents of my fridge and freezer is garbage. The worst part is I just went grocery shopping so go figure!!!

Nancy sorry I haven’t watched MOS last night I’ll try to watch it at some point today.

5. LaineyLainey says:

@AnaQooks: “@LisaParalegal: @AnaQooks Are you on Lea’s side?! #RHOM”I am no fan of Lea’s and I hate to say it, but she was right about Marysol.

I just got this from Ana’s (rhom) twitter feed. It’s old news from nov. 14, but I found it to be interesting. I am following her now, she is funny on twitter. She also said this earlier on the same day…

@AnaQooks: The lengths people will go to including using not one but both their elderly parents to stay on a show is just pathetic.#newlow

• I am not on anybody’s side. The show is over, perhaps for good ( :D ), time for these people to move on.

Well, me neither, MTH, didn’t mean to imply I was on anyone’s side. Haha! I hope its not over for good!!! its one of my faves!

But I did find her tweet interesting is all. Because Ana & Marysol were “friends” on the show. Oh, and she was replying to a question with that tweet. She didn’t bring it up out of the blue. I am assuming that her fans come from the housewife viewership, so I’m thinking that even if she wanted to move on, the hw viewers will keep bringing up the past because that’s how they relate to Ana (as a cast member albeit friend of or former cast member).

I went out with a friend last week who happens to be of Cuban descent the other night. I asked her if she knew who Ana was and she had no earthly idea. She also has never watched the housewives.

Thanks for that tweet copy, Lainey. I had copied it but didn’t post it, as much as I posted about who Ana is friends with now and not. This came up because in the reunion, Joanna said that Ana wanted to relay the message to Lea “you were right about Marysol.” Henseforth this tweet.

I’m still puzzled at what was the fallout there but I think it happened in July or early August. I guess overall, I am more amused with the feeling that none of these women are real friends…or ever were?!

6. Donna says:

I do not trust Todd. The home next to Kandi’s house was for mama Joyce to move into. Todd nixed that in the bud. He is a producer and most likely is aware of her financials. If in fact he refuses to sign a pre-nup makes it highly suspicious to me.

Oh yeahhhhhh…I totally forgot about that. Kandi really does need a prenup regardless of who she marries. She seems to have a lot to protect. She should think of her little girl.

I don’t ever remember the house next to Kandi’s being for Mama Joyce. I think Kandi said from the beginning that it was where the studio/party house would be. It was Mama Joyce who wanted it for herself. That was the big think last year…where Mama Joyce who claims to just be looking out for her daughters money…was demanding a new home and thinking that Kandi should just give her the house next door…as it would save her money.

Did Kandi joke about it with Todd? Putting her mom in that guest house? Or having Her mom live with them? I remember some kinda talk about that when they were filmed in bed ( now that Donna mentioned it).

I think she said that if her mom ever got to the point where she couldn’t take care of herself, that she would have her mom move in before she would put her in a home.

• Beckygrey says:

How I remember it was that Mama Joyce was hinting that she wanted a new house to Kandi. Kandi told Todd and he said he would like to just have “their” family bond before Mama Joyce moved in. Kandi was thinking out loud but after Mama Joyce keep hinting Kandi gave her the old house Kandi lived in.

7. “The dog was with her when they were moving out – how the heck did hey leave him behind? Nasty nasty woman.”

If she left the dog with a neighbor, I’m cool with that. If she left him locked in the house, which is what typically happens, then not. I think she’s a nasty woman regardless of what she did with the dog #coochiecrack

8. LaineyLainey says:

See you guys in about 5 hours lots to do…slacked off all weekend, cause I knew I had Monday off. See ya later, hope I can stay away From y’all!

Hope you can stay away too!!!
      LOL, I know!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Glad you are both n the same post-I will comment here b/c it’s too skinny for my big butt over on the other blog:
        Tartsy that is exactly what I was saying-it’s not a bad thing that she does that it’s just funny to me that a girl who grew up on the Upper East Side acts like she lived a hard knocked life (which she later did but by her own drug choices) . Lainey-I also like Miley and have no good reason for liking except Hanna Montana was played in my house on a steady loop so I kind of have a soft spot for her.

Thanks, it was Upper East Side. I wanted to say that, but I could not trust my memory at that moment. I’m supposed to be working. Best get back to it…grumble.

3 Hours down, 2 To go, Lainey! :lol:

9. Boobah says:

Omg – guess what kind of moon we’re having tonight?!? BEAVER MOON! Where the hell is Diva??

Beaver moon, so much gives me the giggles, thinking of Diva. I haven’t noticed her in a long time, and Jill or someone said that she was on the facebook site saying she had not been well. I don’t do facebook, so I don’t know if there is more to that, but I’m sad to hear she hadn’t been well…hopefully she’s perked up for Beaver Moon! lol

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I’m going to message her on FB now-she needs a pick me up and the Beaver Moon will make her laugh!!

• Boobah says:

Oh good! I’m glad you know how to get a hold of her. I didn’t realize she wasn’t feeling well! Beaver Moon will hopefully do the trick! I hope she feels better soon.

Tanner got a clean bill of health at the Vet today. So he’s OK – for now (lol).

11. Lulu says:

Finally I can relax!!! So here are the photo’s of Aiden’s baptism!!! :)

BB…I knew I had seen this before. What a wonderful idea.

13. Lulu says:

Not sure if my last one worked???? Here is Aiden’s baptism photos!!! :)

14. SoutheastVA says:

Hi all! I was discharged yesterday afternoon. My anemia has caused a leaky heart valve that has to be addressed. My hemoglobin got up to a whoppin’ 8 from 2.7. I am blessed to be home. From now on, I will have to get iron intravenously and get B12 shots. I’m not sure how often yet. I aslo take a couple of iron pills everyday. I’m also taking meds for high blood pressure, for my valve, fluid retention, potassium and B12. The meds are needed to keep my condition stable and start the “repair” process. I will be seeing a hematologist and cardiovascular specialist this week to get to work to turn this around or get to the best state possible. I feel A LOT better. I’m going to my primary Dr. To get setup with a nutritionist as well.

Hi VA, I am glad you are out of the hospital and feeling better. I am sure it’s helpful to have some answers and a plan to recover. We are here for you (hug)

VA…Well at least you have some answers now. Sounds like you have a great
      team on your side. 2.7 to 8 WoW!

Good to hear you’re home and at least they know what direction to go and sounds like some more work to do and doctors to see. So glad you feel better. :-)

• Good to hear you are home and they know what is wrong.

((( SoutheastVA )))

• Well, at least you know what’s wrong and have a plan to get it fixed. Best of luck to you and my thoughts are with you.

• mariareads says:

I have been hoping you would be posting VA. I understand how lousy you can feel when your hemoglobin is so low. My Godson has cancer (only 22) and he went to the school in medcial offices and they found his to be 2.5. He told me he felt like he was about to just fall over and didn’t care. (He didn’t know he had a rare form of stomach cancer when this all went down.) Since surgery and graduating his numbers are way up again and he has lots of energy and is working, seeing friends and celebrating all our family happiness so at the very least he feels better in that regard. I hope you start feeling better very soon and you get great treatment from your doctors. It’s so scary to feel so unwell!

Awesome SVA so glad that they were able to find out what was wrong, then find ways to fix the problem!

I don’t know if Todd has an “agenda”. He seems like a nice guy but I understand Don Juan & Momma Joyce more if they are scared Todd, could interfere w/the mney/Job. Usher married his now ex & what happened? His mom was fired as his manager.

• karrylynk says:

he does seem nice but did not make good decisions in the past. ( 6 kids and 4 baby mamas) All of his paycheck must be going to child support. But Mama Joyce is all “what about MEEEEEEE?” Ok, Candi should GIFT her some money, to be used as her own retirement account and put the Old house in Joyces name. Candi should give Don Juan a contract and that should make him feel better about job security. And above all …..Candi needs to get an iron clad prenup.
      #richpeopleproblems

Oh yeah….

From last night:

Sue. Sue. Please tweet Kenya Calling to find out what has happened to her dog. OMG.

From today:

Mel…The e-mail address you gave me didn’t work. Are you trying to tell me something? lol
    I want to send you a picture.

She is out of the hospital

21. rabblerouser2010R says:

Hello adamay411, you haven’t been back since your last post…(at least I haven’t seen you post again).

I just wanted to check in with you see that everything was okay..and ask how you are feeling to day?

22. OK, so I made the mistake of watching Downton Abbey Season 4…I won’t spoil it for anyone, I just didn’t want anyone spoiling it FOR ME!!!! I will say it has been SOOOO GOOOOODD!!!
    BUTTTT <======== and it's a Big BUTTTT…..I realized last night that the next episode doesn't come on until CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent LAST Christmas SOBBING in the middle of the night in a dark room with my Christmas tree lights blinking in the background because of this show!!!!! WHY DID I DO IT!!!!! UGH, The Brits have no souls!!!!!! :)

Rabble, I noticed that too and every so often someone will come by here and say they’ve been lurking since day one, or something very notable and many of us reply but they never comeback? Typically not..and maybe that is not the case with adamay, but I’m just saying I do not understand why people post and disappear.

Unfortunately we still have trolls on this blog. Not saying she was one mind you.

Nancy, that very thing crossed my mind because of some very specific traits these posts have in common. I didn’t come on this board with a backstory as my first post, I started in a Miami chat making comments about the show, and now you can’t get rid of me, HA!

True, but usually trolls are nasty.

I think for some folks there are two types of personalities, observers and participators. It’s hard sometimes to get observers into the game..and like wise for participators to sit on the sidelines.

I had a friend who watched dancing with the stars one year..and had to work up the courage to comment on their message/comment board. She made a criticism of on of the stars…nothing nasty…just that she didn’t think they did well. She said some guy responded and got nasty with her over saying something like “It’s probably better than you could do you jealous hater”.

She said it actually hurt her feelings and made her never want to post again..which I found really odd because I know her in real life and she is a very attractive and seemingly secure person. I am so thick skinned, it was hard for me to think that someone would feel vulnerable posting a innocuous comment on a message board but for some folks, I guess its a bit harder.

• kccarter says:

Hi Tx Tart, It appears I fall into that category of long time lurker, finally commenting for several days, then disappearing for a couple of weeks. Of course I can only speak for myself. This may even sound kind of creepy, and I certainly don’t mean it to be. But, after reading everyone’s comments for years, it feels like I “know” some of you. I don’t ever want to come across as being too familiar, if that makes sense.

I realize it takes time and many comments for you “old timers” to get to know us newbies. You are truly welcoming to new posters and I appreciated that.

Oh my gosh – there you are! I liked your posts and noticed you had not been here since the first BH episode. I was going to post “KC Carter” are you out there….yoo hoo…message, lol, honest I was thinking of doing that during a BH chat. Hmm, I guess you did have the long time lurker aspect, but you did not have the other specific markers and you stuck around and actually chatted with us!

So to say, my comment was specifically directed in terms of people that we very kindly welcome and they never acknowledge – or come back. I don’t find it unusual that people come and go, I find it odd to ask for support and disappear. I know life happens, but there is a pattern…
        anyway I am rambling….glad to hear from you again KC :-)

So to say this particular post wyou were here several days. I’m really and did interact with people. I really am rB
        , but honestly I m

• mariareads says:

Sometimes there is nothing left to say or I don’t want to interrupt the “flow” of the comments w/ a different POV. Depends on my mood. After Lynn was gone I would read the blog but not comment. And prior to that I just stayed in the background after being very active -for a few reasons. I felt it was best for me. I comment when I feel strongly about something or feel as if something was funny but lately, I haven’t been really feeling the HW’s shows. Feels odd to post negative things all the time so I very often say nothing. I happen to be one who enjoys shahs of sunset and I know not many do so I don’t -again-interrupt the conversations going. What is the definition of a troll? Does that now include people who read the blog and comments but don’t respond very often?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I watch Shas!!

• mariareads says:

Yay! I love Shahs. It’s different from the HW’s -so far. Hw’s have become kind of predictable. I say bring on the Persian snark and enjoy!

mariareads…please come and live chat with us when Shas is on. :)

A troll is someone that comes here with a “hidden” agenda. They are very easy
            to pick out.

That wasn’t directed you, mariareads. Not at all, it was people who …ah forget explaining that a second time, please read my reply to kccarter ^^^
        I appreciate hearing what you have to say and how you feel about posting. :-)

• mariareads says:

No worries TexasTart. Just wondering if things had changed around here since I was only reading and not commenting for a very long time.

Thanks, maria. I have, what I think is a very good definition of a troll and I didn’t think it was beneficial to exbound on that – as you are the furthest thing from being one!

I answered that upthread. Sorry about that.
              maria…come live chat with us the next time Shas is on. It’s fun as many of us here
              watch the show.

• Orson says better Vito than me. says:

I first started coming here after Bawby and Simon talked about it at that bar. I delurked for my first post about 2 weeks before Lynn got her wings. We’re a bit cliquey to outsiders. The birthday greetings add to that feeling.

Why do you say that re: birthdays?

Seems my post was misunderstood, Orson.
        I don’t care how cliquey we may seem to outsiders – everyone was an outsider at one time. I’m not saying more because I am frustrated. Hugs and misses..lol.

• mariareads says:

No, no. Not misunderstod at all TexasTart. I was just wondering if things had changed here since I last posted. It’s easy to lose track of how things are going when not involved in the conversation and there are new posters since I last wrote anything. I hope my post wasn’t mistaken for something negative. I was just trying to get the flavor of the posting these days. I don’t think this place has ever been cliquey. I was here from almost the beginning and we always took to new posters and I from what I have been reading people here still do. It’s always good to get the flow of a place before speaking up though.

I think Orson misunderstood, but that happens sometimes. I didn’t view your post as negative, it was honest. There is something to be said for getting the flow of a place before jumping in and it takes a bit of memory to keep it together here. I’m glad you posted as it provided an opportunity for each of us to understand one another better. :-)

• kccarter says:

Texas Tart, I hope you get this message, because I didn’t thank you for the kind & funny words you said in your initial reply to me up thread. I briefly joined in the BH chat, but I gotta admit I suck at multi tasking. I’m going to have to watch tonight’s show again. Can’t remember a thing about it! It’s truly a bi**ch getting old.

Just dawned on me to check back on this particular thread. Thanks for saying that, KC, I was totally serious. I thought Laniey forgot to ship your welcome basket again, lol, We could use another Texan here, so jump in anytime, doesn’t have to be regular or even chat, just whatever floats your boat.

It is a bitch that nothing about getting older lets one forget they are getting older!

Why in the world does Kandi keep messing with her hair/hair color? The first season she had the parrot haircut/hair color thing going. She then changed it up to a beautiful darker color with a longer, straight look. And now she’s back with the curls and two-toned color. That red on the bottom so does not go with her skin tone; it needs to be a darker red. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Her best do was last season although I didn’t mind S1s woody wood pecker style. I don’t like the twists this season. The color would be ok if it was toned down.

I hate her hair, I wish she’d leave it alone. And now her daughter is doing it too. Don’t people ever look in the mirror. I did this morning and decided mine is getting to light so next month I am darkening it up some.

She is lost when it comes to a good hair color and style. She deserves a good ‘do!

When she posts similar pics, I cannot help but yo think that Bernie is pulling double duty … cook and taking care of her boys.

@AdrienneMaloof: Not even Thanksgiving and my boys are already decorating gingerbread houses. #clearlyexcitedforxmas http://t.co/Fv0X2cRdZn

Original Message:

26. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. RHOA was low key but full of information. Todd is considered devil incarnate. Apollo is an a-hole, Peter is an a-hole. KordeliaStewart is an a-hole. Greg can be loving and encouraging all while pushing cleaning products.

Kandi is told that SweeneyTodd is going to decapitate and ruin all of her business/personal relationships just because he exists and she wants to marry him. Phaedra is suffering at the hands of her angry HiYellerFeller who is showing a nasty side and addiction to texting/phone. Cynthia is taken to task by UncleBenPoppaSmurf for not being sexy and accomodating while she was FibroidFannie. Porsha had her belongings crudely packed and damaged by her BedroomKandiBenwaBallStealingBandit of an ex-husband. .GoodOleGreg was comforting to Nene for her loss of acting jobs while pushing her to do some cleaning while commiserating.

I really feel for Porsha as she is giving us ‘REAL’ life as it was happening in to her in that moment. She may not be a rocket scientist but the girl gets it. She compared her divorce to a death and showed us raw emotion. She really loved that BubbleButtBlockHeadKordell and thought it was forever. She will find a real love in the future who will adore her. Voice and all LaineyLainey. ;P

WooHoo! Post of the day!!! These nick-names are the bomb, even better than usual Amber! I think Porsha is letting us see her REAL but I really get the feeling that she is broken up about the fact she is no longer married – she is mourning her lack of having married life and NOT KordellBenwaBallStealingBandi! :lol:

• Amber...Real Wife says:

You know… I think it’s both. Definitely the loss of her marriage and status but she really does or did love him and was ready to do it for the long haul. Unbeknownst to her that all along he was ‘allegedly’ stealing/using her gifted BenWaBalls. He’s got some nerve! He beat her to the yank! ;)

Oh Amber, oh amber…you did not disappoint me…OMG all those nicknames…Sweenytodd, Kordelia, Hiyellerfeller, papasmurf……I am laughing the way I am imagine the hyena “laughs”…only more endearing.

Yes, I agree ButterVoice is having a better season and being more REAL. I just think that she is having a rude awakening from the spoiled self-entitled young woman she was…she is being forced to wake up from that cloud and hopefully becoming a better person. Yes,its horrible to learn on twitter that your hubby is leaving you/filing for divorce. I do wish she would stop making those disparaging comments about his sexuality, because it’s not classy. And it’s really really mean the way she is referring to His possible sexual preference. but im not gonna lie, it does make laugh and then…i hang my head just a little. cause its mean. Porsha was just seemng kinda empty headed and gloaty last season.

The kandi sex toy boxes being empty….just killed me. I let out a big HA! When I heard that.

Thanks for making me laugh.

@Bethenny: We’re jazzed too! RT @JohnnyGWeir Jazzed about going on @Bethenny show this week. Check your local listings and the shows website for info!

Original Message:

28. chismosa™ says:

Nancy 🚨🚨🚨🆘🆘🆘- I didn’t watch ANYTHING last night and was starting to read the blog and saw WD talk so am not reading. I am averting my eyes.
    I hopefully can catch MOS tonight. I’m mad!
    I was so tired from binging on sopranos so tonight’s the night since I don’t watch bravo tonight –
    Saw some article that BH viewership is down ?

So hi if you’re looking for me !!!!
    Lulu hope your day went well—

ASHY- sorry I never meant to start a kerfuffle about Gaga- I got what you meant! 😘😘

29. rabblerouser2010R says:

Nancy, have you been following all the drama with the Mayor of Toronto? I heard that he and his brother are pitching a ‘reality show’.

30. LaineyLainey says:

Oh yay!! I am back!! So much work andI feel like there’s not a lot to show for it. I thoroughly cleaned the fridge. I wasted so much time trying to put it back together. Dang! Pre cleaned the oven ran the auto “self cleaner” and then wiped it down after. De cluttered and cleaned all my countertops. Cleaned out the pantry. I made room and put my coffee maker and blender in there to minimize the stuff on the counters. I love smooth empty surfaces. I found a new pet in there – the pantry. i think my hubs will approve. I’ve named her Yammy. I will have to send MTH a photo of her so ya’ll can get to know Yammy. Swept, mopped, laundry, cleaned the walls and as much of the ceiling I could reach in kitchen, bkfst nook, laundry room, guest bathroom. After I finish here, I have to start getting ready. I am covered in cobwebs, dust and probably a couple trillion dust mites. Ewwwwww! I am meeting about 7-8 friends for happy hour tonight. We’re celebrating the Nov birthdays. There are 3 of us. That could be why I’ve been in such a good mood! Hee hee! There’s a frozen marg with grand ma floater with my name on it!! (Grand marnier).

31. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She is just so…BBB!!

I think her the last few tweets are for attention. She’s starting to bore me. Did you read her tweets to Eddie :roll: ?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Yes I did-nothing like using twitter to hash it out with your ex!! She said she did it b/c Eddie talked about her on Jimmy Kimmel-if I were Eddie I would use her excuse and blame Kimmel for asking the question!!!!

Nobody is interested….

@radar_online: .@Laurenmanzo Dishes About Her #Engagement, Ring & Fiancé: Reveals Big TV Wedding Is ‘A Possibility’: http://t.co/rO7ukPNzfr

Original Message:

In regards to Digfest 2013, and I’m not sure if that’s trademarked, copywrite, or registered, but it belongs to NMD! So this is the year of the “dig” on BH. Remember when we had the year of the “bully” on OC and Miami had a year of the “bully” too. But I digress…

Being one of the people that can laugh at themselves; people at times in my life discovered this works to the degree they can make fun of me (in front of other people) and I will indeed play along and everyone laughs. There have been a few friends that have taken this a bit to far in terms of CREATING things to jab/dig/hit me with that create a reaction and laughter ensuses.

Sadly I don’t think they ever realized it growing thin on me, as it was always done in a group situation and don’t get me wrong, I am still a good sport to this day, but there have been a few that clearly take advantage of my good nature to bounce around their comedic skills.
    Ugh, I am having trouble with my cursor again, and hope this doesn’t turn bi-lingual again…but safe to say my only way to deal was to DIG BACK. Sadly you find sometimes someone can’t deal with the fact they are on the receiving end.

@NaughtyNiceRob: ‘Real Housewives’ stars Joe and @Teresa_Giudice indicted on two more fraud counts in federal court: http://t.co/uNgZ9qSpGV

Original Message:

Darn it I just learned the 3⃣9⃣ so that is now 4⃣1⃣

These numbers keep changing

39 was not enough?

I wonder how they missed those two?

I think that is the Fed’s way of saying…make a deal/take a plea or we will keep piling it on.

That’s a good thought. I think the Fed’s want both of them to go “away” for a while
            and that’s why they haven’t made a deal.

• Orson says better Vito than me. says:

If I read it properly, it’s 2 more charges EACH. So, are the original 39 charges the total against them or 39 for him and 39 for her?

They are the FEDS they are still digging up the dirt, wouldn’t be surprised if there aren’t going to be more forthcoming. Remember right now the FEDS are deposing hundreds of witnesses, pouring over mounds of paperwork to bolster their case, these folks are in supreme trouble

• mariareads says:

I heard this on the news while driving home tonight. I think this is going to end badly for both of them. Not good at all….

• Orson says better Vito than me. says:

You beat me to it. Darn you, VV! Darn you with all the wrath of my furry!

Bazinga!

Maybe if Bethenny understood the dedication, what he gave up , and what goes into getting to the Olympics she may have treated Johnny with some respect. Team Johnny all the way. :)

36. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Oh VV…Brandi is feeling the pressure from her drunky BD….

37. chismosa™ says:

Lainey I wonder why Lily was bumped from WWH tomorrow …..

38. chismosa™ says:

Why was Hoanna on the Doctors discussing female problems ? After attacking Lisa about fertility that’s nice ……

39. lulu says:

Poor lester!!! What is it!?! Roflmao!!!