What Really Happened between Apollo and Kenya – Let’s Chat

What Really Happened between Apollo and Kenya is the question of this episode.  We’ve seen previews of Phaedra saying she’ll cut Apollo’s tongue out.  Kenya is prepping us for the episode.  She tweeted this:

KENYA MOORE ‏@KenyaMoore4m

Watch who will get caught in a web of lies tonight on #RHOA and who is so evil they TRY to hit me below belt time and time again. Let’s go”

Phaedra is out promoting her book, and busy ignoring Miss Gone with the Wind Fabulous.

NeNe is at home and recovering from her medical scare.  Apollo tweeted this to her:

@NeNeLeakes @greggleakes GET WELL NENE MUCH LOVE & RESPECT FROM THE NIDA FAMILY

I join the Nida family in wishing NeNe a full recovery.  And with that – Let’s chat!

________________________________________

NMD is the short cut for NoMoreDrama. In real life I'm a housewife who is heading off to an adventure of a lifetime - 7 months in Europe exploring cities, volcanoes, and glaciers. I also administer a blog for Reality TV called Lynn's Place. Lynn's Place is named after Lynn Hudson, a blogger who passed away at the age of 49, who made a tremendous impact on the world of Reality TV blogging. You can reach me through this email: nomoredrama8@gmail.com.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

164 Responses to What Really Happened between Apollo and Kenya – Let’s Chat

1. chismosa™ says:

I saw the first look they showed the texts from Apollo to Kenya.

Sorry but yes Kenya said some odd words but Apollo seemed to initiate a lot with her

Apollo is shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady.
    I paused to see the texts close up.

We’ll see how push up bra Efedra spins it.

• Boobah says:

I replied to your second question on the last blog, chis. I didn’t realize there was a new one til now! Whoops!

I replied back. Lol!

I don’t understand how she had a house for the 2nd season …. By then I think that house should have been sold. I may be incorrect in timing.

• Boobah says:

Oh, I’m sorry – I didn’t see this post til now – I went and answered you again on the other blog. I’m a dope – now you have to back to that blog to read it – or do you want me to copy/paste here?? Sorry about all this!

2. Kat From Ohio says:

maybe in the minority, but i don’t see as much trouble in the parks/nida marriage as others do. i think they’re not sleeping particularly well and are stressed with the two young children. i also don’t think that apollo is a big fan of the limelight. i mean sure, he was okay with the workout tape, but he does seem uncomfortable (kind of like juicy joe) when the bravo cameras are around. i like that much more than the wakile/gorga camwhore husband types.

i also still like phaedra. i think she’s a good mom, she’s clearly educated, she’s funny, and unlike a lot of the other housewives–had a career before her time on the show. my take on the apollo/kenya thing? i think kenya sent some texts in hopes of creating a storyline for herself. i don’t think she’d really go for a married man, but she knew she had to cook some drama up since the walter thing was a disaster. but she really crossed a line in getting in touch with a MARRIED man… but she doesn’t see anything wrong with it because she did it for the drama, not to really get with him. and keeping that feud alive keeps her relevant… at least in her estimation. personally, i find someone texting a married man for ANY reason to be yucky.

i wish they’d kept sheree and passed on her. otherwise, i really do like all of the cast members.

I so agree with you about preferring a bit of a grumpy hubby over a camera hogging filthy fly. Well that’s not exactly how you said it,..but I agree with you!

• Sasha says:

Kat, I agree with you. I think she is doing it for the drama and perhaps to see how far Apollo would go.

ITA. To me I see parents of a toddler & New born. A wife w/many career balls in the air. A very independent woman that is very strong in her marriage & a husband striving for his career.

Hi kat. I like your post, agree with everything but the last sentence.

She’s exhausting!

What happened? Kenya did proposition Apollo. I believe it. Apollo liked it. I totally believe it. Did Kenya want to have sex w/Apollo in Anguillo? Yes. And Apollo was attempted.Yes Apollo was totally wrong & Phaedra should have handed him his ass but like NeNe said, there’s a “G” code, a girl code, & even if Kenya & Phaedra hated each other.

Poor Porsha. She’s soooo young for her age.

O/T….I got Confirmed today. My Confirmation was at 3 this afternoon. We didn’t have time when I was in HS, but it’s finally done. I was the oldest one there out of 46 (teens). It was a nice service. It was a packed church. They had the Knights of Columbus walking down three of the church aisles. They were in uniforms and their swords up and the Bishop gave a very nice service.

AND…no more night classes for preparation. (yeah)

7. chismosa™ says:

Nancy you wouldn’t like this amazing race! Rams are literally ramming their horns into eachother. For fun. Lovely.

8. Kat From Ohio says:

poor porsha :(
    obviously i hate to see how upset she was and how horrible kordell was. but this is AUTHENTIC. no contrived drama here… it’s her life.

9. chismosa™ says:

I’m watching this AMA and I don’t see Rosie ? I thought she was supposed to host this or something? I guess not lol

What a snake!!!

11. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Mismatch maker is back Dec 5th and she is going to be mismatching Bravolebrities-could this so be any more annoying??

12. lillybee says:

Re Jill and the Hampton house, I think that when the Zarin’s sold it, it was part of the terms that they could use it for August and Sept. that was when they filmed.

Didn’t Jill once allude that they owned a PP.

• Boobah says:

That’s what my husband (a realtor here on the east end of LI) and I were just talking about. Like you said, I think the person they sold the property rented it back to them and allowed them to film there.

Yes Lilly and Boobah— you are right — I forget !!

So she owned that house, at one point. Sold it but used it for taping for the 2 seasons. Got it.
      How quickly I forget ……. 👀👀

BB…Are you watching the game? I sooooo want Denver to win!

The glasses Cynthia had on during the group dinner are atrocious IMO. Remember Holla Heather on RHONY got some and wore them the entire London trip? She said they were Italian made, I don’t remember but very $$ and she thought they were all that…of course she even looked uglier than Cynthia with them on, lol.

“Men are similar to newborns…” Phaedra
    Giggle

16. Cartwheels says:

Nene kills me with her one liners

Apollo is going to be on the couch tonight!

Why did Apollo meet up with her in the first place?

This marriage is in trouble.

DEN 17- NE-0 :)

21. kccarter says:

I just want to give ya’ll a heads up. Fox News Channel just aired a very flattering segment on Bethenny. It’s on again @ 11:00 CST. The Show is Fox Files, if anyone is interested. I wasn’t, but hubby had in on.

Thanks KC!

• kccarter says:

Hi there Tx T. Her segment starts @ 41 minutes. I had hubby rewind so I could watch all of it. Funny thing is…he knew who she was & called me to come & watch it.

Yes I taped it yesterday but it was preempted by the prez. I wonder if it’s connected to the Fox stations she’s on.

Thanks for the reminder !

• kccarter says:

I don’t watch her talk show, so I wasn’t even thinking about the Fox connection, but I bet you’re right. Maybe they are trying to help boost her ratings?

22. chismosa says:

I haven’t watched yet but if Darryl isn’t on WD tonight I’m going to LOSE it!

NMD ….. Right ? Lol

• Are you talking about my boyfriend? I just watched it – do you want to know if he’s on tonight?

• NJBev says:

NMD-
        I really enjoyed your blog from this AM re; the Guidices
        it was so well written and really gave me an updated version
        of was was going on with their legal situation-
        Thanks so much for all the new information. It was
        a great blog-

+10000

Hi Bev

• Thank you. I’m so perplexed by their behavior.

• NJBev says:

HI Chi! ;-)

the Guidice’s are one HUGE enigma– (lol, wanted to spell
            it enema, haha—— I digress……..)
            But there is no way to explain OR understand what
            they are doing…….

• Orson says better Vito than me. says:

T has an uncanny ability to hear what she wants to hear and not hear what she doesn’t want to hear. The really odd thing about it is that if she wants to hear an insult, she’ll hear the kindest compliment as an insult. So I doubt she really understands her situation. Some time ago, after she and Joe were deposed and it didn’t turn out the way they hoped, she complained about bad stuff happening EVEN when she told the truth. She said this on camera.

I’m sorry to say that she and Joe will probably be going away for a period of time. And if she truly wants to be with her husband, she’d better really learn to speak Italian, not the baby talk style of Italian she does speak. Cause I think Joe’s going to be sent back to the land of his birth.

• NJBev says:

i hear you. and I agree with you.
              sigh.
              I am so confused by the way this family
              “just functions” I don’t get it…
              perplexed is the best word as NMD says…
              I have so much to say on this topic, there
              isn’t enough time……..

Not really but it’s ok if it leaks. I can’t expect everyone to keep quiet on all the Sunday shows.

Droooooooool …..
        Governor – enough!

• Someone dies.

In all seriousness – next week is the last episode of the half season. They had better arc back to some of the earlier storylines or I’ll go all zombie on them.

It just started ! What is it with this 1/2 season BULL.
            Ughhhhhh

Ok thanks.

• lulu says:

When this series was introduced I thought it was interesting. But once they non stop focused on the current cast it kinda got boring for me. I would have liked it if the series was told by different point of views. For example what happened to the father and son from the very first episode?

Nice call. They make a big deal about some characters and then poof – gone!

• embee says:

They did show the father from the first episode last season. His name is Morgan. He was still in Rick’s hometown, and Rick, Michonne and Carl visited the town to get more guns and ammo. Morgan’s son had turned (bitten by his zombie mother) and Morgan had become paranoid. Rick invited him to come to the prison with them but he wanted to stay and continue to kill walkers.

23. lulu says:

Nancy did you watch? Wth!?!?! This episode jumped the shark for me.

I’m “guessing” Kjo is also appearing on Brandi’s Podcast. If she is, BIG DISSAPOINTMENT! 🚽

@JenniferGimenez: Honored to have @kjothesmartass & @BrandiGlanville do a celebrity feature on @SoberBook http://t.co/Uvq6uvpkh2

Original Message:

25. Chismosa – what do you think about that scene?

26. Goodness – Peter Thomas is going off on someone on twitter. Does he kiss Cynthia with that mouth. No posting it here please. I think it started with him defending Apollo. He sounds drunk IMHO.

27. mrs peabody says:

I felt so bad for Porsha when she was talking to that therapist. She is so lucky to be out of that marriage. Hopefully she’ll know what to look for with the next one. I hope she finds someone just as silly and immature as she is and lives happily ever after, I actually like her.

Me too. :)

• I like her too – but she needs to find herself before she finds another man.

I am glad for her, too. She will have a happier life now. But, I believe she would still be with him if HE hadn’t filed for divorce. She’d still be strutting around, bragging about how great everything is, putting Kenya down for not being married, modeling fancy gowns on camera, etc., etc., etc. I suppose it was the image she wished to portray on camera. Even though she seems to act as if she is just now be realizing it was all a lie. It’s like she didn’t know the facade wasn’t real? How can that be? Kordell put an end to the facade. Last season, she talked about what a great sex life they had….and now? Not so much. She lied a lot last season, didn’t she? She knew what she was saying wasn’t true, didn’t she? So doesn’t that mean she was lying? We never talk about that here. Well, not that I’ve noticed.

Could it be that you guys are all showing more mercy than I? I don’t condemn her, but I do remember the lies. And now the way she keeps making fun of him for his lack of desire for her, I don’t know…it just bugs me a little bit. At least she is a more interesting character this season.

• NJBev says:

no, i don’t think anyone is showing more mercy-
        I completely agree with you………….. and them.
        somehow Lainey, My judgement on her is still
        “out” I need a few more episodes to make my
        “judgement” (i do think she is being a little shady)

Ahhh…thank you…big sigh of relief. You know if we don’t have a judgement when it’s all said and done, that’s ok. Totally ok with that… I just hadn’t really seen much said about how haughty and arrogant she was last season nor the lies she told (in light of how she describes the marriage NOW). She was either lying then or she’s lying now. But either way, I smell some fibbing.

Yes she did lie about her life, she lived in a make believe world as far as her marriage went. I think she had a fantasy dream of what her marriage was going to be like and when it wasn’t like that she thought she was doing something wrong and everything was her fault (which I’m sure he had a hand in making her feel this way) so she tried to cover up it up by pretending everything was wonderful and she had such a wonderful marriage and life. I think she is a very immature and silly little girl who has had a rude awakening and now she is having to come to grips about how wrong that marriage was on so many levels. I think he was fine with her presenting their marriage this way as it was a great cover for him to seem like this wonderful husband and when everyone starting figuring out he was not all that he did not like it. When she would not do as he wanted he didn’t like losing control so he filed for divorce to punish her. This show in hindsight was the one of the best things that could have happened to her and hopefully she will come out of it a stronger person. I think her commenting on him is her way of dealing with the hurt she is feeling. Her dreams have been shattered and I think she is doing the best she can. I don’t agree with her saying these things about him but I sure understand. We all know time is what it’s going to take for her to get over this.

boston…keep your chin up as it’s going to overtime.

29. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Kim (WIG) had her babies-a boy and a girl

30. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Looks like Leann’s ex changed his mind again-I think he is smart to stay away from Brandi-I don’t think he wants to be part of the train wreck that Leann and Brandi love so much!