Let’s Chat – New Jersey

It’s been two weeks since we’ve seen the New Jersey crew.  As a recap … Caroline got a tiny bit upset Jaqueline pretended to be asleep Kathy and Melissa pretended to care And they all wrote blogs … In the end – they’d have been better of drinking … alone …. The preview according to Bravo is:

DINASTY OF DENIAL

The ladies form new alliances after their return from the west coast. The Gorgas left Napa early to show their support of Teresa, but now, Melissa hopes to calm the wake that Teresa left behind by counseling asking Caroline to forgive her cantankerous sister-in-law. While Kathy goes to college, for a day, with her daughter Victoria, Caroline gets her crack at being an oracle on Sirius Radio. In the end, it’s not just Teresa’s new alcoholic beverage that’s fizzing, when she invites her longtime ally and sister of the enemy, Dina, to her Fabellini release party.”

Dina, Caroline, and Teresa in happier days.

We’re still not really sure why Caroline is so mad at Teresa.  Was it about the comments in the cookbook?  The tabloid interviews?  Or filming with Dina?  Caroline probably doesn’t even remember anymore – and no one can hold a grudge over nothing like a Manzo.  It’s lucky she talks to any of her siblings.

___________________________________________

RHONJ Reunion Taping Underway

Andy and the RHONJ cast have been tweeting over the last couple of days about the RHONJ Reunion, scheduled to air September 23.

This Is me thinking “OMFG THIS REUNION IS EPIC!!!” #RHONJhttp://say.ly/vME47II

Albie Manzo ‏@AlbieManzo

Just hijacked @bravoandy reunion questions…this is not gonna be pretty! http://instagr.am/p/PTFnzpFzgd/

Retweeted by Andy Cohen

Andy Cohen ‏@BravoAndy

Just wrapped #RHONJ reunion. It was intense, funny, dramatic & VERY EMO. And I have Teresa’s bronzing glitter all over my suit sleeve!!

Andy Cohen ‏@BravoAndy

Man do I need a drink. #RHONJReunion

Andy Cohen ‏@BravoAndy

triple “@CarolineManzo: Lets make it a doubleRT @BravoAndy Man do I need a drink. #RHONJReunion

In Touch Magazine, reports that “no one” from the RHONJ cast has talked with Teresa since the last reunion.  Apparently, the ill will among the cast is due to “StripperGate” – an attempt on someone’s part (which many believe was Teresa) to “out” Melissa as having been a stripper in her past. You can read their story here:  http://www.intouchweekly.com/entertainment/news/exclusive-spoiler-alert-why-no-one-talking-teresa-giudice#.UEuMg7JlS6U

Not really news for us, we’ve been talking about this since, well, last year’s reunion, right? What’s interesting about this?

We’ve talked endlessly about the reasons that Teresa’s castmates may have for resenting her (e.g., envy, jealousy, being just plain old mean and bitter or crazy).

Here’s what I’m curious about:  If it wasn’t Teresa stirring this pot, who was it?  And why? What did they stand to gain?

Is it Bravo pitting families against each other?

There’s been talk around the internet of other NJ denizens gunning for their own spot in the HW franchise – and as we know, being the catalyst that sets off the tempest in the teapot can be just the ticket to open those Golden Gates at Bravo.  Was all of this just nasty gossip, stirred up in a cheap bid to get one’s 15 minutes of fame?

For a little more background, here is a link to Lynn’s guest blog on Rumor Fix, where she shared her insider information on the incident:  http://rumorfix.com/2011/09/exclusive-teresa-giudice-causes-explosive-fight-at-fashion-show/

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in New Jersey and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

441 Responses to Let’s Chat – New Jersey

1. Youse guys have fun watching RHNJ. Finale of Drop Dead Diva for me. Last one til next summer
    😦

2. JustDee says:

I still say it’s about Punta Canta. Teresa started it and Caroline’s babies got arrested. Are ‘t they being sued too?

Dee,
      Are you at your moms? ITA with your post.

• VV says:

But that rationale (if that’s the reason) doesn’t even make sense. There are consequences to actions. So, if Manzo boys joined the fight it was their choice. I think it may have more to do with what happened after the arrest. Perhaps, Bitter Clown asked somebody to lie as to save her “kids” and Teresa or Joe did not lie… This is all speculation on my part…

• Lisa Renee says:

JustDee, ITA! Cookbook is code for Punta Cana. IIRC, there is a civil suit. Since it was all filmed allegedly & maybe Bravo would prefer to say filming had stopped for the day, my call is nobody is to speak of it. Ever. Lisa

3. kidsrfunny says:

So finally, tonight, the Posche Fashion Show?

4. VV says:

RHONJ Baby!

“Gimme Pizza You Old Troll!”

• Noelle says:

I for one LOVVVEESSS Miliania!!
      I also have one of those! I know how it goes! LOL

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I LIVE for Milania. I watched the “Gimmee pizza troll” clip the other day, and I was laughing just as much the other day as I laughed the first time I saw it. I would NOT want to babysit her, but I do SO love watching her on my television.

• Noelle says:

Tee-Hee Detox, So I should never ask you to keep an eye on my little one?? BWAHAHAHAHA!! 😉 LMAO!
          Perfect example: Today I had a friend keep an eye on my girls while I went to the grocery store. Easier to get in and out…so I thought.
          Came home, alls well. Made dinner, baths done, stories read and to bed they go. Life’s good.
          Decide to go on the home commuity computer only to find the keyboard coverd in candy sprinkles…the same ones I thought I so masterly hid this AM after a certain someone had a fit cause she couldn’t have them on her cereal!! Need I say more!

Cleaned for an hour and keys stcking or not puting out at all. GRRR….God love em!

I bet Caroline is fumming right now because Teresa is going to be on WWHL right after the
    finale. Finally Andy got something right for a change.

6. Called A Princess... says:

The Fashion Week show for with Project Runway happened last week on 9/7/12. There does not appear to be a clear winner or indication of whom is in the final 3 or 4. I can not find any pictures yet. Maybe next week?

7. Noelle says:

I’m so tired of this busted crew. This Season should have been over already!
    Enough Already….it’s sooo tired already; Hate on Teresa, hate some more..on Teresa, and then….finally…WAIT for it….TA~DA!!!… HATE ON TERESA MORE!! Wash, Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

8. VV says:

Part of me thinks it was a Bravo set up (Strippergate) after all they invited Cedric to the opening of SUR. On the other hand, Melissa strikes me as the type that can have a lot of enemies. If fame got to her and she pissed somebody up, perhaps they contacted Bravo about as a way to get to her.

• Lady Chatterley says:

I’m leaning towards the 3 outsiders approaching Bravo w/their dirt on Melissa. Bravo set up the encounter w/Teresa. What I’m not decided on is Teresa’s actual response vs how she played it on the camera. I don’t doubt that she would still love to see Melissa go down in flames. And while she plays dumb, she’s smart enough to know how to play coy on the camera.

9. VV says:

Andy tweeted he is previewing Auto Tuned ( Melissa) video tonight. Of course he’s gonna do it tonight…

I saw that tweet VV-how stupid that he would preview it tonight…throw a little more fuel on the fire BRAVO!!!!

• VV says:

He knows it’s gonna be 2 against 1. Teresa bashing non stop. I’m starting to think that Andy is more obsessed with Teresa than Caroline and Jac together.

He may be-hopefully Teresa doesn’t shove her foot in her mouth!!! She is an easy mark and he totally loves to make her look bad. Not that she doesnt say some dumb sh*t on her own but he likes to set her up!

• Lady Chatterley says:

Does she actually sell her music?

10. lovemamaearth says:

funny photos.

11. VV says:

Remember that song:
    Video killed the radio star…
    So, Chatzy killed the blog chat star?

12. TrashyT says:

Am I alone in having some sympathy for Caroline? I think she had really been hit hard by menopause with mood swings, irritability, etc. and maybe doesn’t even acknowledge/realize what is going on. I’m saying this from the perspective of having been in the same position ten years ago when I thought everyone else was wrong and **I** was always right. I didn’t realize that it was me and not everyone else until I was put on an antidepressant in an effort to control hot flashes. Within two weeks time I found the paranoia lifting. So when these days when I am around ladies of a certain age behaving in a certain fashion, my first thought is menopause and I have sympathy for them.

I love your compassion TrashyT. Caroline does show signs of “da change” – but she needs to do something about it, like you did. I screamed myself into silence (from hoarseness) and hurled a mayonaissey cheeseburger into the drive-thru window at our Wendy’s when I was having one of my moments. I asked for NO MAYONNAISE, by golly. I got help too. and it helped.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

No, I do not think you are alone. Based on the recent poll results, they are in the minority, but Caroline DOES have her supporters.

Part of it may be menopause. I can see that. But how LONG has her menopause been going on? In Seasons 1 & 2, she was after Danielle (Granted, Danielle WAS a little “off” and had a shady past; however, she did look like she just wanted to be accepted. Once Danielle realized she would NOT be accepted and that she was, in fact, being ostracized, she went a little overboard and crossed some lines in response). Seasons 3 & 4 it has been Teresa that has been the object of her ire. Neither Danielle nor Teresa are perfect (in fact, FAR from it), but….DAMN!

You could be right, though. Maybe much of it has to do with menopause, and it has been going on way longer than Caroline realizes (Shrug).

• looneylucy says:

Wow, TrashyT, I was thinking the exact same thing as she was talking to Melissa. I did a lot of damage in my family during those years, and unfortunately those words cannot be taken back. I would hate to have had it on national tv.

13. VV says:

Melissa tweeted she hit 400.000 twitter followers. We all know she buys them…

14. dickens says:

Bravo’s bias is showing in the preview of tonight’s show. Calling Teresa cantakerous? To me, Caroline was the cantankerous one!
    Plus, Dynasty is how you spell it.

Here we go…..

“I have no time for drama” Ya right Caroline!

Not in front of the children.

18. VV says:

Girls are so cute!

19. Zoey says:

Milania in kindergarten, look out! Lol.

20. VV says:

Love him or hate him. Joe Giu speaks his mind.

• ATLnNYC09 says:

And he CAN be good at muzzling Teresa at times

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Yes, he DOES that. You never have any doubt where you stand with him, and he does not give a damn whether or not you like it. He will tell you this to your face.

He reminds me of my Dad in that way. I grew up hearing my Dad say the following, “Let me tell you something about me, Detox. When I am RIGHT about something…..I don’t take NO shit!!! When I am WRONG……VERY…..LITTLE!!” LOL (That REALLY is JUST how he is too.).

21. klmh says:

What a passive agressive remark from Teresa, mentioning family problems. I can’t believe it, but Joe is right.

I HATE bravo. Of course they need to show this again.

23. VV says:

Bravo had to play that again. Of course…

24. VV says:

Kathy and the Fly are on. Once again, please wake me up when their scene is over.

25. WindyCityWondering says:

Sorry – kids do applications in March and know by May which schools have accepted them – not after Labor Day.

• klmh says:

Some begin their college choices early WCW. I did.

• WindyCityWondering says:

I know – seniors start in March sending applications – at graduation the school they will be attending is in the program! Don’t believe this storyline one bit!

• NJBev says:

In New Jersey, kids look at colleges the end of Junior year and during the summer and early fall of senior year. Applications go out in October-Jan (most in Oct and Nov)
        and the kids start hearing from colleges in early December.
        My daughter was so upset b/c she didn’t hear before Christmas. But she
        did hear before New Years Eve.

not all states and schools are the same

my daughter knew early when she was accepted under the school’s early enrollment program.

• NJBev says:

early enrollment is a great way to go, then you know by November and
        the stress is off your back. You have to know really where you want to go
        and have a very good GPA and SAT scores
        Good for your daughter Mrs Peabody, your daughter must really be on the
        ball!

• plainviewsue says:

I think Victoria was checking out the school at the beginning of her senior year. As my youngest just graduated, her time line is correct. We looked at colleges in the summer & early Fall. Applications are due by the latest early December & acceptance letters can start as early as January.

26. Called A Princess... says:

The problem maybe the quality of his mind? IMO.

OMG Jacq turned down wine. That’s a first!!

28. VV says:

We viewers are stupid in your mind Melissa and Jac. OF COURSE SHE WAS AWAKE!!!

29. ATLnNYC09 says:

Melissa’s banana bread looks like meat loaf

Shut-up Kathy.

31. Noelle says:

Shud up Kathy! Passive/aggressive much!?!
    Liar!

32. Zoey says:

Ugh, why does Kathy let Teresa walk all over her? Quit being so nice and such a peace maker. Teresa does not care! She only appreciates tough cookies and thugs, not anyone kind.

• Lady Chatterley says:

I agree – I like Kathy, but I’d respect her more if she was more genuine. She tries too hard to put on a nice front – and you just can’t trust that.

• klmh says:

I see it as her wanting to be the calming force in the room. Unfortunately, that tactic doesn’t work with an aggressive personality who’s IQ is 80.
        Can’t fault her for trying.

• Zoey says:

I see the same thing. I think she is genuine, but some people take that as a weakness instead of a strength. It won’t work with Teresa. Teresa could have such a support in Kathy but just doesn’t see it, or want it I guess. If she respects Joe G, how can she respect someone like Kathy? Total opposites in my opinion. One has a heart and common sense, the other…not so much.

33. WindyCityWondering says:

So this is the calm fakey friends before the fashion show storm. Ugh

34. klmh says:

Teresa’s little girl is so precious! What a cutey.

Run T RUN!

36. VV says:

Jac you pretended to be asleep when everybody was going after Teresa. THAT’S WHY SHE HASN’T CONTACTED YOU AFTER THE TRIP. YOU MORON!!

37. Zoey says:

Here comes Chuckie…

38. Kat from Ohio says:

I wish Danielle had come to the reunion and torn into Melissa. I know she would have. I tweeted her not long ago asking her if Teresa had reached out to her or even apologized because the Manzos are treating her now like they did Danielle. Danielle said no. I don’t exactly like Danielle, but she was considerably more interesting than Kathy, Caroline, Melissa, or Jacqueline. And I think she would have balanced the reunion to be less a Teresa hate-fest. I just think she could have yanked the Gorgas down a few pegs, which is badly needed. Andy wouldn’t ask the tough questions, but Danielle would (and HAS “did you acknowledge YOUR nephew?”)

39. VV says:

WTF is that board?

• VV says:

Can somebody explain to me what was that board with notes that Caroline was showing Melissa?

The bulletin board with the note cards tacked to it was probably Caroline figuring out what topics and in what order she wasn’t going to talk about on her radio program. It’s not uncommon for broadcasters. David Letterman always has a handful of 5×7 cards when he’s doing his show. It’s the same thing.

Hi orson – missed you in chat tonight. yeah, she’s just like Letterman!! She’s just like Christie Brinkley and Billy Joel, too. Their kids, they’re da same!!! “Yo, Christie, Let me tell you someteen We’re da same!! your kids and my kids are privahledged.” Same thing.

40. WindyCityWondering says:

Caroline is an asshat – I hate watching her, listening to her or listening to the other ones talk about her.

41. mrs peabody says:

I say if there is a 4 one 1 gang up of Teresa and Andy does not ask the rest of them hard questions we hold a protest and advertise it. We will all go out and buy a copy of Teresa’s latest cookbook to show them we will not stand for this anymore. We also do not buy anything the rest of them put out. We unite against the bullying by Bravo and make Teresa rich and pi&& the others off.

42. Noelle says:

I despise DonCaro!
    Really???
    Oh and that Mel is an ANGEL!! OY!

43. Tracyshea says:

Tell me what happened in Punta Cana that got the boys arrested? I missed that. Was it something they did not show on TV? Fill me in on all the juicy details!

• Kat from Ohio says:

they were all at a bar and teresa was popping a bottle of champagne. the champagne got on this woman and i believe her boyfriend started screaming at teresa. the manzo brothers intervened and the fight turned physical. they did it of their OWN free will. they’re adults. they’re in their 20s. yet, caroline blames Teresa, as if she forced them to fight for her. they were arrested and i believe the couple is suing bravo and the manzos for damages.

• MelTheHound says:

Yeah, that’s it. Teresa took albie and chrissy’s hands and made them hit those guys.

• Kat from Ohio says:

i just can’t believe that. sure, if they were 16-year-old boys. but this is what has ALWAYS bothered me about caroline. she acts like they’re minors and says they’re “off limits.” normally i’d agree, especially when it comes to the giudice girls who are SO young and really can’t be judged for bad behavior. but grown ass men in their mid-20s who GLEEFULLY participate in taping the show? uh uh. you can’t have it both ways caroline. you shriek and wail about teresa (and before that, danielle) not taking responsibility, but you deflect blame every time when it comes to your sons’ bad behavior.

• MelTheHound says:

Apparently Teresa opened a bottle of champagne at a club. It spray all over some people, They got mad, and a fight ensued. I don’t know if the manzoids were involved but apparently Juicy and ChrisL kicked the shit out of a couple Illinois cops. Now they are all being sued. That’s kind of the gist of the story.

• Zoey says:

The Manzoids, that’s funny!!!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I heard one of the men from the other table (that got sprayed) actually HIT Teresa. I do not know how true that is, though.

• MelTheHound says:

I’m just kind of summarizing from what I read a few weeks ago in an article someone posted about the law suit. It doesn’t matter How Teresa was involved, if she was breathing, it’s her fault that it happened according to the Manzoritas.

Okay, I have a real problem with this. You see, I believe it is just plain wrong for a man to strike a woman except in extreme self-defense. On the other hand, since it’s Teresa, well, I wouldn’t encourage it, but after the act was done, I’d buy the puncher a drink. So I have mixed feelings about this.

44. Zoey says:

So sweet seeing all the kiddos together.

45. VV says:

Victoria is just as boring as her mom. NEXT SCENE PLEASE!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

VV….I have to admit that I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING (*Hangs head in shame*). Victoria seems really sweet. I am happy for her. However, when it comes to Kathy and her….YAWN!! ZZZZZZZ!! Now, Joseph, on the other hand, seems to have a little bit more charisma and “presence” on camera.

46. lillybee says:

Next time Kathy checks out colleges, please leave Richie home.

Is that the White House? OMG. I don’t think she needs to worry about what college she’s going to.

48. Zoey says:

Aw, I love seeing the Wakilie family together on their outing! I think they’re great. Lots of love there.

This is going to sound so mean -but what hell i will type it anyway.
    I really find this whole Kathy college crap boring as shit-and these morons really dont know the monuments in DC?????

50. klmh says:

Loved the scenes of Washington D.C. and their visit to the U of M. Cool family.

klmh,
      How are you doing with the feral cats?

• Zoey says:

I liked it too. The only thing ruining it or me is the smell…I think my roommate is eating warmed canned dog food again….

• Zoey says:

*for me

• Sus says:

College was a blast, but,Kathy was right. Cooking in them was like cooking in prison. My mother still talks about how I ruined her iron because I made grille cheese sandwich with it instead of using a pan and the stove. She ranted for an entire day about cost of tuition and stupidity. Then I got into more trouble because my grades came, and they found out one of my classes was “Tumbling” to fulfill the PE credit I needed. They weren’t impressed with the double cartwheel I could do and were got even madder because I got a B because I cut a couple of the classes.

• Zoey says:

Tumbling, that’s hilarious!

Great post, Sus. LOL!!! I’ll call your “B” in tumbling and raise you a “C” in Tennis. I was so sad!! I tried so damned hard!! Can you still do a cartwheel? If so, A+ for Sus!!!!

Did she rally just say that? A lightbulb moment!

52. mrs peabody says:

I cannot believe Joey G said the clown ruined the last day of the vacation, alright who stole the real JOey G

and then he lies with “that’s my sister and I’m always going to back her up. I guess the real Joey G is still there.

53. WindyCityWondering says:

Does the Clown still have a show on Sirius?

54. Kat from Ohio says:

“i’m caroline. nothing great going on here.” first time i’ve agreed with that clown-bitch all season

55. Zoey says:

Carolwhine talking in the third person about herself, who does that???? Egomaniac, emphasis on MANIAC!

56. VV says:

Bitter Clown radio career is over right?

57. ATLnNYC09 says:

OMG do we really have to watch the Bozo fambly give people advice?

58. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I read that the Fabellini Party was actually AFTER the Posche Fashion Show!

That would make sense.

• Kat from Ohio says:

wouldn’t surprise me at all. they pull that all the time.

• LittleNewton says:

I read that too! Which makes me think Melissa wasn’t watching her kids during the fabellini party if it was after strippergate

• plainviewsue says:

Detox, this is the talk of twitterville. The Fabellini party was after, which means no way was Melissa watching her girls that night.

Dina has been tweeting up a storm out of confusion. She said that she thought nobody was speaking to Teresa at the time she went to the party. Many tweeted her back to explain that Bravo changed the time line.

Dina also tweeted that when she was talking about blood being thicker than water, she was talking about Tre & JoeGo.

A huge reminder to Dina why she left the gates of Bravo hell.

I want to barf.

60. Zoey says:

Oh, she remembered Lauren!

Caroline a bad edit? That’s the first.

62. Noelle says:

No thanks Caroline. I’ll pass with everyone else!!

63. ATLnNYC09 says:

Hahahaha. No one is calling.

64. mrs peabody says:

Milania looked so cute getting on the bus…..don’t the parents take the kids to first day of school in Jersey?

• boston02127 says:

Milania had bangs for her first day of school but didn’t have them at the spa. ?

• Mrs. Peabody, no the bus takes most of them. Too many cars on the road! In my town, there is a huge traffic jam from 7:10 am until 7:35 am because all the dam* teens have to drive their cars to high school! Many parents do drop off their kids, which also helps to clog up the streets until about 9:30 am.

I live in a relatively small town, about 20,000 people. Where Teresa lives, it’s not that big of a town either. The problem in NJ is the towns are continuous, no empty space at all between them. We are packed in like sardines, lol. That’s why our dam* auto insurance is so high…..and all those dam* teenagers driving doesn’t help! NJ is a tiny state, with over 10 million people, packed the tightest in a 50 mile radius of NYC. Extreme northwest NJ, and southern NJ are less concentrated with people. Let’s not even discuss the Jersey Shore….

65. NJBev says:

Caroline had a really good gig going here in Jersey~
    she blew that one~

I’ll bet that the executives at Jersey 101.5 are smiling at this~~

66. VV says:

OMG! She’s throwing Al and the kids under the bus. It was “their” fault…

Dina looks very pretty tonight.

68. lillybee says:

Dina falling off her heels may have been the highlight of this show.

69. cdnfillie58 says:

Lmao…I gotta believe Lynn is laughing at Dina almost falling

70. NJBev says:

Dina looks like spoiled cheerleader walking into that party.

Hi Bev,
      I take it you weren’t a cheerleader in school? LOL

• NJBev says:

ha ha, Nancy
        no, I wasn’t a cheerleader in high school, and actually
        i didn’t really mean it like that. she reminded
        of Rachel McAdams(?) from “Mean Girls” .

It was just that one look as she walked into the
        building(after the the fall) with that real “snotty”
        look. she may have looked gorgeous, but she
        looked like a B*tch. JMHO

71. WindyCityWondering says:

Dina looks good.

72. ATLnNYC09 says:

Karma is a bitch Red Queen

73. VV says:

“What she thought it was a friendship” I thought Caroline had said many many times they were not friends?

74. ATLnNYC09 says:

Caro always uses that big family excuse. Its bs and we all know that. Teresa doesnt have the power to come between you and your sister.

75. Zoey says:

Caroline is a frickin nutcase! How did I ever think she was a voice of reason???

76. lillybee says:

So Tree is responsible for Caroline not speaking to half her family.

77. VV says:

Dina had REPEATEDLY said her feud with Carolina had nothing to do with Tre. Is Caroline still blaming Teresa for it?

78. LittleNewton says:

check out Dina’s tweets! Read from bottom up

Dina Manzo ‏@dinamanzo
    Oh their cuttin the shit up…grrrr I should have known better…I made that comment when she was talking about her & Joe. It is what it is.
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    6m Dina Manzo ‏@dinamanzo
    hahaaa they didn’t show the step & repeat fall on me two seconds later! I swear I was about to turn around at that point.
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    9m Dina Manzo ‏@dinamanzo
    No I don’t think T was lying AT ALL, just think this was filmed after the reunion as an extra scene~see how much I didn’t get involved?
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    11m Dina Manzo ‏@dinamanzo
    On another note Teresa looks so pretty on the promo for WWHL, Love me some Mr. Hilton too…Oh well it is what it is
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    13m Dina Manzo ‏@dinamanzo
    I don’t know…I’m so confused…Teresa told me no one was there to support her & they weren’t speaking at that point.
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    20m Dina Manzo ‏@dinamanzo
    at this point….I went to this party on the last day of filming…after the fashion show.
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    22m Dina Manzo ‏@dinamanzo
    hmmm this is weird, most of my convo was about T & her brother, giving her advice about them not speaking. But they’ve got them speaking at

• klmh says:

Thanks for sharing that. If there is more, would you add? Tx so much

• LittleNewton says:

here’s the latest 2

4m Dina Manzo ‏@dinamanzo
        I guess it was the fabilini and I got suckered…this whole argument IS laughable to me & silly and very Jr. High & I’ll stick to that.
        5m Dina Manzo ‏@dinamanzo
        I’m not even going to bother tweeting anymore…I begged them not to be mic’d but was there to support her because she always supports me

79. WindyCityWondering says:

Holding on to anger makes you ugly…..thank you Dina!

80. VV says:

Just read on a tweet that Kim D set Melissa up with her ex boss.

81. Sus says:

Is it just me or does Perez look like the Geico Caveman?

82. WindyCityWondering says:

Perez looks like a jacked up werewolf.

Andy loves to talk about money.

Teresa we are not stupid.

85. klmh says:

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

86. klmh says:

Diamonds, how the F*CK can he buy her diamonds when they are 11 million in debt?

87. WindyCityWondering says:

So how badly will Caroline beat Teresa in the poll tonight?

88. mrs peabody says:

My direct tv froze up right after tre said caroline only talks to her kids, all I had was a frozen pic of tre on my tv (but at least she looked nice), had to unplug my tv and now it’s running it’s cycle so hopefully when it’s done I can watch the show…..And it’s all TERESA’S FAULT. I’m mad

My ears!!!!

90. VV says:

Auto Tuned Auto Tuned Auto Tuned

I wonder how Caroline’s BP is right now?

92. VV says:

Andy knows Teresa didn’t invite Jac to the Fabellini party because it was filmed after the Posh show debacle. Yet he asks her knowing she can’t say that. JERK!

93. Sus says:

I’m on edge waiting for the Mazels.

94. VV says:

If you know the answer, why do you ask?

95. VV says:

I hope he does mention Lynn.

96. VV says:

Way to go Perez!

What a frigging surprise!

• WindyCityWondering says:

Not really….we know it is fixed.

• VV says:

I think Bravo has figured out that if you spell Teresa’s name the votes for her won’t go through. So, they continue to use names when they have polls for Teresa.
      We all know those votes are skewed. Andy lives the red queen bitch.

98. cdnfillie58 says:

I’m liking the results . SORRY

99. ATLnNYC09 says:

Did he mention Lynn?

• Noelle says:

NO!! AZZWIPE ANDY!!

• MelTheHound says:

• Contessa says:

Andy is an idiot for not mentioning Lynn…I am PISSED OFF big time.

Once again Carolwhine proved what an a$$hole she really is. I think Don Caro makes Danielle look like an angel. Caro is pure evil and my reason for that is I just remembered today that she attacked Danielle’s children – saying they had an empty look in their eyes, also calling her daughter names on TV. This entire mess with Teresa is only about jealousy. Carowhine loved the numbers in season 1 and was too lazy to get herself a cookbook and work it…Tre did it and Carowhine will never forgive her. By the way Caro is looking worse and worse – she needs to tie up those floopy boobs with a well constructed bra, but that is difficult when one is still nursing 3 adult children.

• VV says:

IMBECILE!

• klmh says:

Does anyone have access to after the show’s air time? Maybe he’ll mention her there?

100. klmh says:

WCW, caught it again and Kathy’s daughter said she had set up a tour to the U of M. She didn’t submit an application.

• NJBev says:

Yes,as i said before, in NJ the kids go and visit the schools late in junior year, during the summer
      before senior year, and early in senior year. Most applications go out before November
      and many(most) kids hear before March.

101. Zoey says:

Should we bombard him with tweets or still abide by what Kristen suggested? Hmm…mighty tempting.

102. NJBev says:

ok.
    so this season of NJ is almost over (thank you baby Jesus)
    Last year at this point in time of the 3d season, they were almost done filming the 4th.
    AS far as we know they have not started anything on the next NJ season.
    What is the consensus on which direction NJ should go now??
    I AM NOT asking for what you want, and no public lynching please!
    Just realistic opinions or ideas in which way you think Bravo will take the series??

good question. I don’t know but my guess is Caroline will be gone along with her kids and the roommate. Maybe Kathy too as she really doesn’t add much. I’m guessing both Teresa and Melissa will be back, Jacq is a toss up.

• Lady Chatterley says:

Rumors are that Caroline is not coming back.

They will have to bring on at least one replacement. Some have suggested Dina.

I’ve heard that the 3 that were behind StripperGate and trying to get on the show are no longer candidates for next season (there were rumors that Bravo was interested, but that it fell through).

I imagine that they’ll do something to balance out the dynamics more – provide more support for Teresa. They’ll have to mix it up somehow – or viewers will lose interest.

• klmh says:

Thats a good question. Let me ask you one. Do you think Bravo knew they were going to fire JZ, Kelly and Cindy B. before or after their reunion? I was wondering if Bravo actually did listen to the viewers after that and then let them go. If I knew they made their mind up at that time, I would say this may be the case here.

• NJBev says:

klmh.
        I do think the reunion had a bit to do with it. I remember they had more than one episode
        for the reunion(NY) and I only made it about 1/3 of the way thru the 1st one. Apparently,
        I wasn’t the only one as the ratings for the 2nd part went down the toilet. NO One watched
        it. It was too mean, too calculated, and very hard to watch.
        I know what kept me from watching it, and 3 of the reasons are not there. The 4th,
        as much as I liked her, had no backbone and had no place being there(imo, Alex
        should have got up and walked out instead of sitting there like a beet) Why would you sit there and take it like that??? her hubs didnt help.

“sitting there like a beet.”??? ^^^ so funny, NJBev.

• klmh says:

True, true and true. I enjoyed Alex as well, but don’t think she was up to the NY show.
          The reunion should be interesting.

• NJBev says:

At one point during that reunion the C*ntess says “oh be quiet, Alex, no one cares how
            you feel ” and Alex just rolls her eyes~ I’m not even going to tell you what I would have said
            to that drag queen b*tch, and then I would have walked off the stage. I truly believe
            if she got up off the stage and demanded to Andy that he control the tone of the interview
            or she would not come back, he would have respected her more, we all would
            have respected her more.

I think they knew there were going to be some cast changes before the reunion. Cindy and Kelly were dead women walking even before the lights were turned on. Jill might have had a chance of remaining going in, but her performance just did her in. Shouting over the other castmembers and calling them effing bitches might fly in Atlanta, but not in NYC. I didn’t think Alex was that offensive, but she was the least popular of the rest, and I think Bravo thought keeping all the blondes and only one of the brunettes would have seemed too lopsided.

• MelTheHound says:

A new cast or done. Pick one.

103. mrs peabody says:

Teresa’s youngest is really cute

104. VV says:

Lauren tweeted:

@Laurenmanzo: If @VitoScalia3 ever cheated on me or disrespected me no amount of material things or diamonds would ever make it better

Like mother like daughter, she better be careful to hold so much anger or that lapband will snap!

• Noelle says:

Wha a Bitch!!
      Lapband truth hurts, has to retaliate like Doncaro.
      Precious ain’t she!!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Lauren is NOT married to Vito. David Vitter’s wife said the same thing when she saw Hillary standing by Bill Clinton during the Monica Lewinsky scandal (In fact, she said something like, “If David ever did that to me, I would cut it off.”).

Well, once Mr. Vitter was exposed as a FREQUENT client of the madam of a high-priced call-girl ring in Louisiana, GUESS WHO was onstage RIGHT NEXT TO HIM as he gave his apology speech for his transgressions?

Yep, his wife — the SAME one who talked all that sh*t about Hillary.

Lauren does not know WHAT she would do if she were in that situation — because she has not been IN it yet. Lauren cannot also say for certain that her father has NEVER cheated on her mother. Unless she is in Albert Manzo’s pocket every minute of every day, she would NOT know for sure (In fact, she would not even know that about Vito!).

STFU, Lauren!

105. VV says:

More tweets from Lauren:
    “Good things those diamonds are sparkly and pretty because that home life is ugly and dark”

• VV says:

“T thinks my lap band is a bad thing-Im healthy now-letting ur husb all u a C as long as he buys u things is a great msg to send ur daughters”

• VV says:

“@BravoAndy #WWHL I’d rather have LB than show my daughters my hub can call me a C as long as he buys me diamonds”

• Noelle says:

STFU Lauren!
        Where’s our boston to zing her when she needs it?…
        Oh thats right, Sweet boston of only 21 yrs. works @a REAL job and goes to school full time!

• klmh says:

Since Lauren was the person that Teresa passive aggressively slammed with the comment on lap band surgery, don’t you think she has a right to defend herself? This was on twitter.

• NJBev says:

You would think so, being a rationally individual.
            But Lauren is not popular here.

• klmh says:

I know, but Lauren has a right to defend herself, and although you might not like someone, surely you can understand a young lady’s response when broadsided by such a hateful statement made on live TV. Lauren has been judged harshly and raked thru the coals for having this surgery. If it makes her happy, more power to her.

• Noelle says:

Since boston’s had some lively exchanges with Lauren on Twitter and I’ve saw both sides of the tweets: I feel quite comfortable in stating…. STFU Lauren!
            Futhermore, Teresa made a comment about losing weight naturally! I’m in agreement for this situation. She could have been speaking about Al or even Caroline herself. Whatever. Oh my..and the Manzo’s ARE NEVER passive/agressive!?! Hmm… Only when they’re breathing. My opinion.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Exactly. Why would Lauren think Teresa’s remark was specifically directed at HER? Besides, after all of the nasty things the Manzo kids have had to say about Teresa for 2 whole seasons now, I think they were due for a little “bite back” from Teresa (and that was more like a little nip — not even a full bite, IMO).

• klmh says:

Im not saying the Manzo’s are not p-a Noelle.
              If I am being attacked, I will respond, as Lauren did. If Lauren contacted Boston and slammed her, then Boston should defend herself. I don’t know the circumstances, but I doubt that was the case… not going to get into that drama, its not my business.

• VV says:

All these tweets are great advertising for CACAFACE.

• Contessa says:

I am embarassed to say what I called my ex in a moment of anger (before the beginning of the end of our marriage). It was awful and nasty. Lauren needs to grown up big time, yes it is easy to say what you would do looking at another’s life, but when it happens to you it all of a sudden becomes very different. I have since learned to temper what I say
      and we did not go through a public bankruptcy, possibility of jail time for a stupid decision about the drivers license, Tre earning the big dollars, and being on television and miked a portion of the year. Joe seemed happy tonight and I still go back to how his little girls treat him, they are fearless and love their Daddy. It’s simple for me cause I grew up around a lot of Italian guys like this and do not excuse their language, but their bark is a lot worse than their bite.

From what we’ve seen on screen with Joey G and Richie you can’t tell me those guys aren’t just as bad in the way they act when the camera’s aren’t around. I bet they’ve said some pretty nasty things to their wives and about others too.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

We saw a little bit of it with Joey and Melissa when they were canoe-ing on the NAPA trip. Like I said back then, that was hardly mentioned. If it would have been Joe Giudice saying to Teresa those SAME things Joey was saying to Melissa, it would have been closed-captioned, translated into different languages, and the volume would have been turned UP.

They also would have re-played that scene more than once.

• Contessa, I am friends with lots of Italian families. They certainly are not at all like Juicy & Joe Gorga. The men do get upset & could say some nasty things, never in my presence – in my experience, they are loving, decent & wonderful husbands/fathers/brothers/sons. I believe Juicy & Joe Gorga both care deeply about their families. They just hate each other!

106. Cartwheels says:

Just for the record

Poshe Fashion Show with huge meltdown from Jacqueline was 9/27
    Fabellini Premiere Party was 10/11

So what Jacqueline expected, she basically accussed Teresa of setting Melissa up with the stripper BS and she wanted Teresa to invite her to her party?
    She is completely delusional or has major guts.

Why did Andy asked that stupid question to Teresa, he knows the answer, and he also knows that Teresa can’t answer with the truth because editing made one event look like it happen before the other. This is a major Bravo set up so I have no expectations for the reunion.

Shame on you Andy Cohen.

107. Cartwheels says:

BTW, I loved when they showed that while Caroline was talking about her family, nobody cared, no phone calls, it was dead, it was only when she started talking about the show when she received some calls, major flop, in contrast Teresa’s party seemed pretty succesful and even had press outside taking pictures.

That is what is killing Caroline and her brood, the fact that after all the effort, all the players, all the venom and all the lies and rumors, Teresa is standing up and winning while they all look like the morons they really are.

Did Caroline think for a second that XMSirius was going to invite her back when she came with another 4 people who added nothing to the moment? Get over yourselves Manzos, you ain’t all that!!

108. VV says:

How is it that Caroline gets no phone calls on Sirius but always wins the polls on WWHL?

• Cartwheels says:

It is fixed, I didn’t bother to vote anymore as my texts for Teresa never go through anyway.

• MelTheHound says:

Silent Majority?

• klmh says:

I wonder if it might be because it was her first show and she hadn’t established an audience. Guess whenever she changed the subject to the housewives trip, some did call, because they could relate her with the show and the subject. My guess…

• NJBev says:

I don’t listen to Sirius.
        Caroline had a huge audience on the NJ station.
        She should have stayed there, she is not ready for a national audience.

it should be noted that many personalities from this NJ station move on
        fairly quickly to major NY stations, but they pay their dues at many stations before
        they even come to NJ. caroline tried to move to fast.

• Noelle says:

In a word: Fixed!
      *hangs head in shame*
      Tried to vote. Could not get thru for T. Tried several times. Nay.
      Out of curosioty, tried Chuckie’s…and got right thru, 2x in a row.
      Tried T’s again, no can do.
      Just saying…….hmm

109. VV says:

Bitter Clown’s blog is usually up by now…………..I think she’s revising after sister Dina’s Tweets.

110. mrs peabody says:

You can tell that scene with Dina has been put together, sometimes a piece of Tre’s hair is behind her ear and other times it’s down, it keeps changing as they talk. LOL

• klmh says:

Up thread there is a twitter thread? about Dina’s reaction to the way the tape was cut and manipulated. Very interesting…

• NJBev says:

yeah, I saw that twitter feed up thread, really interesting and thanks to those
      who posted them.
      But I noticed the same thing MRs. P did and I thought “what the what ??”
      and i noticed it with Dina’s hair in the last scene, and she had her hair all pulled
      back!!! I was like wow, they couldn’t actually re-do their hair for that 30
      second scene?!?! But, I think Mrs. Peabody is right in this scene!!
      TOO funny!!

111. VV says:

Albie chimes in with this tweet in ref to Dina.

“There is no such thing as being forced to film and there is definitely no such thing as being forced to have a conversation on camera”

What is his point?

• klmh says:

He’s putting his angry two cents in I guess

is he saying someone was forced to have a conversation on tv they didn’t want to have?

• klmh says:

I think he was saying that what Dina said, she said and because she is twittering excuses for the way the tape came out, that she needs to face the facts and man up, so to speak to her responses to T.

• I actually beleive Dina’s account and that she was talking about Teresa’s relationship with Joey and Mel.
            At that time, Teresa’s relationship with her brother and SIL was kaput. As mentioned, Bravo and Melissa in her voice over are LYING about the time lines. Mel did not watch the the girls because Teresa did not have a baby sitter for her event. There was the porche fashion show Sept 27th and a couple days later they filmed the reunion (last seasons)- following that Teresa had her Belinni launch party Oct 7th 2011.

I also think that Dina did not WANT to film, I think she did it for the reasons that were speculated back when it happened. That she knew Teresa was going to be on the celebrity apprentices

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I think he’s calling B.S. on Dina saying she did not really want to film or something like that.

• VV says:

Dina claims she didn’t want to be miked but that she did it because she was there to support Teresa. I don’t think Bravo expected Dina to spill the beans about the “creative” editing that Bravo did with her scenes.

112. Hi from Alaska! Saw a moose yesterday about 5 ft away – and whales, sealions and sea otters today as well as glaciers calving off into the ocean. Tomorrow hopefully salmon in the Kenai river.

Good night ladies.

114. VV says:

Greggy Bennet chimes in:

“”I like natural”… You have giant fake tits you fuckin loser”