Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New York

Don’t Make Room For Daddy

From Bravo:

“Aviva’s father, George, is back in town and she takes him to her favorite health food store where George picks up some unusual items. Sonja continues to be disappointed by her ex-husband and after much negotiation of a settlement, she realizes she is ready to take further legal action. Aviva and LuAnn join Heather for a walk through at the location of Heather’s upcoming Yummie fashion show. To Aviva’s surprise, Heather has a special request for her.”

I think that when each of the new ladies joined the show they thought about what would make an interesting storyline for us, and Aviva knew her father would be amusing.  However from the previews it looks like George goes too far, and is asked to leave Ramona’s event after he grabs her arm.  But previews can be deceiving, so I guess we’ll just have watch and see what happens.

I’m really beginning to enjoy this season of the Real Housewives of New York.  I think Bravo did a good job when they switched up the cast.

Then for those of you tuning in to the Gallery Girls, Here’s the preview from Bravo

Beginning to See the Light

“After numerous awkward run-ins at Art Basel in Miami, Liz decides to confront Claudia and Chantal at her friend’s nightclub. Maggie brings a rowdy crew to the club, which enrages Liz. Amy’s dad delivers some news that threatens her cushy lifestyle in New York.”

This entry was posted in New York and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

422 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New York

1. LaineyLainey says:

Nanny Nanny Boo boo I’m first!!! (I hope)

2. Sus says:

Okay, I know I know that I’m chiming in late here but couldn’t watch last night.
    Re Melissa being a dancer/stripper – if I called my husband randomly when I was at a fashion show, and told him that some guy was going around saying I used to be a stripper – my husband’s first reaction would be to burst out laughing. It wouldn’t be, oh, I’m on my way over there. WTF

Teresa seems genuine about not knowing about the set up.

Kim D’s hair looks like a Halloween wig.

Sus, you’re killing me here. I love that you threw that in at the end…about KimD and the Halloween Wig! You’re right it looks cheapo beapo. Party City fare.

• WindyCityWondering says:

And all the makeup is off of Kim’s nose…..oh where has her nose been????

• Putchka says:

Hey LL and everyone. Watching NJ now, waiting for NY. What a buch of morons. Melissa annoys me to no end with the hair flipping. Cher-like. Of course, Cher had a better voice but that’s not saying much. Will be watching with you all!

• Not the right time says:

I had an epiphany last night I believe Teresa would love her brother to divorce his wife so she could become important to him again bar anyone else & dependent on her.
      Jacqueline just seemed so fragile and broken dealing with her son’s situation and losing Teresa as a friend. She seems to be a friend until she can’t anymore.
      Kim D is a repulsive person as per her graceful not speech at the end of the parade.
      if she was in the show I would be forced to fast forward her bits as per Danielle.
      As a woman I can’t believe Teresa expected Melissa to confront a man on her own and when she found out her brother might be coming she wanted him gone not.

I told her the truth? Ok Lulu.

George and Ramona…cant wait to see this!!!!

5. Eastbayca says:

Ohhh Carole is a good friend hence shouldn’t be set up with Aviva’s dad but Sonja is fair game.
    Who does Aviva think Sonja is?

((((Sonja))))

Ewwww Dirty old George just said incest is best…..so gross

8. Austin says:

OMG, Adiva’s dad is super-disgusting! I mean, I knew that, but geesh. . .

9. Eastbayca says:

I feel for Sonja…

• Sus says:

UGH!!!! Me too despite my disdain for her. I can’t stand these moneyed divorces. So ridiculous. He could afford to give her millions and it wouldn’t change his net worth.

• JenninFL says:

I feel really bad for her as well. She seemed to have really loved her ex.

10. Kat from Ohio says:

this scene with sonja is really sad. she’s not my favorite, but i feel for her. this is the MOTHER of his child he’s doing this to. i can never understand these bitter, contentious divorces when children are involved. ultimately, it’s THEM you’re hurting most, whether by forcing them to witness it and possibly pick sides, or depriving them of resources (withholding money, as sonja’s ex is). such bull.

11. WindyCityWondering says:

Sonja’s net worth is negative 20 million…..according to Celebrity Net Worth. And she was worried about how she should look at the meeting. This is so sad.

12. ATLnNYC09 says:

That guy George really tries to be funny but he just comes off gross.

• Sus says:

I wonder if anyone has ever put him in his place. Of course, he’s so ludicrous, he’d think the woman didn’t have a sense of humor if she did put him in his place.

13. Sus says:

Oh no, not another fashion show

14. WindyCityWondering says:

Is that Jan Gilbert??

Is that Jen Gilbert? The party planner?? She is dying to be a housewife!!!

16. WindyCityWondering says:

Why didn’t Heather use Sonja in the City party planning?

17. zoey1234 says:

I just noticed Luann’s fakety fake smile, her nose wrinkles up.

18. Sus says:

Here’s how I know I’m extremely immature…
    I’d take that painting and deface it like it was a Christmas Yulelog

These two need to get over themselves.

This is a side to LULU I’ve never seen. She’s actually being nice.

• Kat from Ohio says:

i just rewatched the old seasons and she really used to be nice a lot of the time. annoying moments, yes, but generally not bad at all. even jill was okay. crazy how being on a reality show changed them so much.

• Called A Princess... says:

I think the cast gets more comfortable with having the camera’s around after season 1. And the plotting begins. IMO.

21. Austin says:

I thought Adiva had been a fashion model. Why is it so surprising that Heather asked her to walk in a fashion show?

22. klmh says:

Tough to move into this position for Sonja. It has to be the feeling of a death, and rejection for her. So sorry she is so scared. Anyone would be…

23. ATLnNYC09 says:

Aviva is so stuck up. Like Ramona doesnt know how to spell metaphor.

• lovemamaearth says:

I think she’s in desperate need of therapy. She’s still traumatized by anything beyond her control. And that dad. Yuck, he sounds like a rapist.

Run Ramona Run!

25. Eastbayca says:

Aviva has a lot of hearsay….for a “lawyer” she should know better.

26. Christi44 says:

Got here from Allure’s website

Is that a mic pack on Angelo’s hip? There are also pictures of Teresa with that crew both at the salon and at the fashion show. Also a picture of JoGu’s brother with the crew.

27. Eastbayca says:

What is Aviva and Heather doing walking into people’s room?

28. Maryla says:

Aviva is a harridan. I can’t for the life of me figure out why Ramona would waste her time sharing a meal with that shrew. Dressing Ramona down in such an uptight and impatient manner. Ugly. Pure ugliness.

• AnaBe says:

I posted this comment on Aviva’s blog:

” I am, quite frankly, flabbergasted by your sheer awfulness. For the record, you did not merely sound shrill. You sounded entitled, venomous and out of touch with reality. Who are you to judge Ramona who is successful and independent and does not have to go through life clinging to a man in order to navigate the most mundane of activities whether it be taking a trip or doing your dirty work? I find it ludicrous that you called Ramona, of all people, a wimp. And how dare you pass judgement on Sonja after all she has been dealing with for the past years? One would think you of all people would have at least some compassion for another person going through a difficult time after what you’ve endured yourself. Poor Aviva indeed. Poor in compassion, sensitivity and self-awareness and that’s just for starters. I sincerely hope that high horse of yours does not give you altitude sickness. And as for your father, his being made to feel awkward and uncomfortable at Ramona’s charity event is the tiniest bit of tit for tat considering the scores of women he must have made to feel awkward and uncomfortable with his lecherous, dirty old man schtick. You should be embarrassed not only for his apalling behavior but also for yours. I had hoped you were going to be a wonderful addition to the RHONY cast, but all you have turned out to be is an enormous letdown. I feel sorry for you because being that miserable all the time must be an ordeal. But I feel even sorrier for those who have to endure your presence in their lives as that must be an even bigger ordeal than yours.” I’m thinking Bravo won’t approve it.

29. WindyCityWondering says:

Aviva always look like she smells the poo…..and her false eyelashes are silly.

This is what happens when one challenges a narcissist.

31. klmh says:

Ramona had no right to call ADiva’s husband. Bad mistake.

32. Eastbayca says:

Aviva is using Jill’s notes from last year when she went after Ramona.
    This is like watching JZ in Aviva’s body.

33. WindyCityWondering says:

Aviva isn’t going to win this one!

34. klmh says:

ADiva, the most judgmental woman of the HW.

35. Austin says:

She definitely has a personality disorder. They’re hard to fix.

36. Wow. This is a little unbelievable. Aviva is really hitting below the belt.

37. LaineyLainey says:

This is giving me more anxiety than New Jersey!!! for real!!

38. Eastbayca says:

She is comparing losing her leg to Sonja’s current situation.

Ok im going all in here….Aviva is completely INSANE!!!!!

40. melthehound says:

What a witch.

41. Those hits were pretty targeted. Is she friends with Jill Zarin?

• Eastbayca says:

As i mentioned above she might as well have used JZ “notes”.

• lillybee says:

Jill does say that the are in touch and spent time together in the hamptons this summer.

• Ça va says:

Wouldn’t be surprised if JZ set ADD up to fail. ADD takes out Ramona and the fans take out ADD. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. And suddenly JZ isn’t the most hated housewife. Not that I’d ever want to watch her again. Unless it was in some kind of housewife death match. 😉

• Tracyshea says:

I think they must be. Poor Aviva, she backed the wrong horse or wait, she is the horse!

42. WindyCityWondering says:

Well Aviva needs to rethink how she talks to people because she is 0-2 now. They just keep walking out on her.

43. Austin says:

Adiva needs to be committed.

44. zoey1234 says:

Wow, Adiva is more nuts than I thought possible, and I think Ramona handled her quite well. Why on earth would this supposedly smart woman put herself on TV to look like such a crazed fool???

45. ATLnNYC09 says:

Aviva needs a cookie, cupcake or a cannoli. She acts irate like she has low blood sugar and is losing her mind.

46. Sus says:

I hate people that do the “my problem” is bigger than anyone’s problem.
    Aviva – get a freaking grip on yourself. Not everyone you encounter is going to bow down and kiss your leg. Be grateful, you have 3 for crying out loud. Some people have none.
    I’m done with her leg. It was a horrible accident but worse things have happened to people.

• The Tin Man says:

I loved it when Ramona told her that some people would trade a limb to have the kind of life she has.

• Austin says:

The accident was decades ago. We have service men and women who have lost multiple limbs and this woman wants us to feel sorry for her with her high and mighty life?

Omg, I can’t take her.

47. cdnfillie58 says:

Holy cow….someone hold me back or I’ll lose a tv…I can’t watch her anymore … Ad I thought my ex was the worse narcissist I knew

48. WHOA…Who appointed that BEEITCH the Morality Police !!! Someone needs to “check ” her…..

49. Austin says:

That’s the second woman to walk out on Adiva in a restaurant!

What was all that about? lol

51. Austin says:

And with the leg again? For the love of mike. . .

52. Eastbayca says:

That is twice she has been stuck with the check…..no wonder she is not talking to Ramona and Sonja 😉

• Lady Chatterley says:

I guess a good rule is that when you insult and attack your lunch guests – the least ya can do is pick up the check 🙂

53. klmh says:

ADiva is what her parents made her, the most important person in the world.

Aviva just tweeted “Blood is thicker than water”…I tweeted back…”and according to dear old Dad Incest is best”….she is crazy!!!!!

55. cusi77 says:

Oh! Cat will be on WWH! Hopefully she mentions Lynn!

Ramona looks beautiful.

57. Maryla says:

It is surprising that ‘Adiva’ is such a viper (good word Ramona). So much venom, and just sitting there, striking Ramona from whatever angle she thought she could: going after Ramona’s husband, drinking, self-made woman back story.

I can’t imagine how a woman with Adiva’s educational and affluent background could be so miserable and awful. I do wonder how these men react to seeing what the women are like when they aren’t around. What an interesting viewpoint for the men. I always thought that Jill must put on a completely different face for Bawby. It doesn’t seem like Reid could watch this and not realize that he married a harpy (and want to run for the hills).

58. Eastbayca says:

Aviva told her dad that Ramona was making fun of her disorder? Are you kidding me.

59. dch60 says:

But Aviva flipped out when Ramona and Sonja missed her event, did she not?

STFU Aviva.

61. WindyCityWondering says:

Ramona is really trying to give pervy George a graceful way out.

62. cdnfillie58 says:

I don’t Ramona refused money from Aviva..don’t like that at all..it’s a charity

63. Eastbayca says:

NOW we know where Aviva gets her name calling and horrible behavior from….Daddy dearest.

64. zoey1234 says:

Now she’s a trailer turd? I’ll have to look that one up!

65. Austin says:

Oh, ADiva, Ramona didn’t want you there, you dumb bitch.

He’s disgusting.

67. klmh says:

Oh no Ramona. No, no, no. This isn’t the reason I thought you threw nasty ass daddy out.

68. TRAILER TURD !!! That dude must have some BIG BALLS….. WOW…..

69. WindyCityWondering says:

George called Ramona a trailor turd? Wow that is one classless family.

What ever amount George was presenting to Ramona-I bet you she would cover the loss out of her own pocket. Ramona is very generous to charities and would not let a charity loose money.

71. Ça va says:

ADD tweets:
    Aviva Drescher ‏@AvivaDrescher
    “Some people would be happy to lose their leg in this economy”- ramona singer. Do u get why I am pissed? Xo
    ——————————————-
    Do YOU why you are pissed? Stop blaming others for your reaction to situations. You and how you badly you handle things are the problem. No one else is flying off the handle like you. Learn to take responsibility for what an ugly, judgmental person you are. And please don’t return next year.

• WindyCityWondering says:

Aviva doesn’t get it – outside her little family no one cares about her not having a leg!

• Austin says:

She was trying to make the point that some women would give up a limb in order to be able to feed their children and that ADiva needs to stop whining about her freaking leg already. And she has the nerve to play the air violin to Ramona? I have seen everything, I think.

• PJ says:

Oh wow Adiva is really delusional.

• Ça va says:

Should be do YOU know why you are pissed? An extra you in the third sentence! Have to stop watching this show cause my BP can’t take it!

72. cdnfillie58 says:

Did I miss something..what the heck is Avivas beef with Ramona?

73. klmh says:

I LOVE the Fiat commercial.

74. No wonder he left Miami and has the condo for sale…. After his last appearance they prob ran him out of the association…This episode will seal the deal…. He WONT be welcomed back for sure…..

75. klmh says:

Trailor turd. No wonder Ramona didn’t want to accept the check. Didn’t see that…

76. Eastbayca says:

Carole was left speechless by George.

77. WindyCityWondering says:

LuAnn is taking it all in and loving it – more information to give AvivaDiva.

78. scorpiosue1102 says:

Aviva and her father are the most inappropriate people. Like LuAnn’s auto-tuned voice says, “Money can’t buy you class.”

79. mygirlsmom says:

Now I understand why Aviva is the way she is. She learned to hit below the belt and demean with deragatory names from dear old dad. Trailer turd, how disgusting is that? That’s a step below white trash.

• Eastbayca says:

She could have probably seen that kind of behavior towards her mom from her dad.
      I had a neighbor when growing up where the dad treated the kids better than his wife…this woman used to dress well, was a healthy size….she lost weight and started talking to herself eventually run away.

• Lady Chatterley says:

So, what’s the story w/her mother? I can imagine what that marriage must have been like….

• Called A Princess... says:

Allegedly the mother started to drink after Adiva lost her foot. Her history has been complete cleared from Google. No pictures.

• WindyCityWondering says:

Melissa got the idea from watching the promo for tonight’s episode of RHNY – when George grabbed Ramona’s arm.

• klmh says:

I couldn’t bring it up. 😦

• PJ says:

Mel hissssa continues to get attention by attacking and making accusations about Teresa. If that had really happened Jo Go would have had a melt down with his temper. We saw what happened when someone said hello to Mel hisssssa, how she called JoGo and manipulated him into coming and making a big scene.
      MeI hissssa is not a forgiving person, just a manipulator. I wouldn’t believe anything
      Mel hisssssa says if her tongue came notarized.

I admire your dedication and commitment to the whole snake thing. She exaggerated (lied) she also said that Tre was calling clubs to say “don’t book her book me!” What a lying sssssssssssnake.

• Rebecca says:

Read Wendy Williams’ twitter feed. An eye witness said it never happened and that the birthday party was not even at Teresa’s house.

80. Austin says:

Was it Heather who said, “You’re a good guy, George!” ?

81. scorpiosue1102 says:

Sonja said it best, “No wonder she thinks the world revolves around her (Aviva) because he thinks the world revolves around Aviva as well.” Holla.

82. WindyCityWondering says:

We got to see the one season Jen Gilbert and I hope we are seeing the end of the one season Aviva.

83. Austin says:

Now Ramona victimized George, per ADiva. *head desk*

• Eastbayca says:

She is officially giving KKB competition.
      He grabbed Ramona, practically harassed her and then hit on some women (and Carole) on the way out. Adiva and her dad are the “white trash” of RHONY.

84. Well crap…this is the only HW show i watch & now i done with this one! Bravo brings in a pre-vert & an emotionally unstable woman & turns them loose! Adiva is worse than Cray Cray-she’s mean too!

Aviva and her dad both have very high opinions of themselves.

86. I tired of Carol! She’s so effing wishy washy…she never stands up for anyone & always puts everyone down in her TH. Why did she befriend pre-vert? She wasnt protecting Ramona, she was shielding him.

87. WindyCityWondering says:

Aviva knows what is wrong with everyone else and yet she can’t hear anything said about herself. Heather has told her more than once to stop and move on and Aviva just can’t because she really has no place to go.

• Ça va says:

She can go to hell!

• Kansas Girl says:

She’s a narcissist. She’s both the victim of everyone and the hero of her own story. Her story doesn’t match anyone else’s version because their versions are wrong. She likely can’t even hear Heather — Heather makes some sounds and then listens to Aviva (to Aviva’s mind). Aviva will work this story and gradually change it, and this could go on for ages. It’s all about her. (Raise your hand if you lived with a narcissist.)

88. Ça va says:

She is on the war path once again with her tweets and blog. Guess the reunion went well for her and her despicable behavior will be rewarded and she will be asked to return next year. Time to boycott the ADD show.

89. Chicklet did not touch Ramonas arm …he grabbed it…. you could see his thumb pressing down on her upper arm…. that was uncalled for…and lets just call it what it is…. SET UP BY AVIVA….bet she thought Ramona would go all kinds of nuts on Chicklet…
    and in all my years of hearing every word imaginable to describe people of lower social economics I have NEVER heard the words..TRAILER TURD….. and MEGO worried about the word DANCER…!!! LOL LOL LOL …I’ll take the dancer over turd…..

90. cusi77 says:

God! Aviva has more issues than National Geographic!

91. No wonder her brother stays HIDDEN…

Klmh,
    Did you watch 60 mins last night?

Dont forget Cat and Sonja are on WWHL

94. Brigid says:

Maya Angelou said, “when people show you who they really are, believe them the first time.” I feel like we finally saw the real Aviva. I believe her. And I think she’s a villain.

95. Kansas Girl says:

I wonder if Heather and Carole have aha moments when they watch the show and see what they missed or misinterpreted.

• WindyCityWondering says:

Interesting thought – even with editing the stories they are told by Aviper are not the same as what they are seeing now. Bet they are both happy that they are not the crazy’s target.

96. Kansas Girl says:

So Sonja owns a house in France? I’m feeling slightly less sorry for her. Sell the sucker!

• WindyCityWondering says:

Some assets were divied up but Sonja hasn’t gotten the money to maintain any of her homes. And waiting six years to do something about it wasn’t wise on her part either. The Morgan will never let his daughter want for anything and Sonja is foolish to think she should be taken care of too.

• Lady Chatterley says:

Yes – I feel for Sonja – very emotionally driven. And if she’s been given good advice along the way, she’s refused to hear it.

• cusi77 says:

I thought the same! Haa!

97. I’m gonna go sweet searching…got the munchies. OT, I went to a “Wild something” party this evening. Something about healthy food; I bought $80 worth. Anyway…I missed HIMYM; anyone see it? I hope he meets that damn woman this year or I’m done with them too. I really need something sweet…

98. Eastbayca says:

Nice tweet from Bethenny…

Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny
    Um @BravoAndy where is my fruit basket? I mean….

99. klmh says:

Why are these ladies so entitled, LuLu, Sonja, ADiva? How does Bravo find these folks?

100. So..does Aviva suffer from AVIOPHOBIA ???? hhmmm
    Aviophobia
    Fear of flying

Information on Aviophobia
    Aviophobia is the term used to define an irrational fear of flying. Although most people understand that airplanes sometimes crash, one suffering from Aviophobia believes that the exact plane that they are on will, in fact, crash resulting in their ultimate doom. Common symptoms of Aviophobia include breathlessness, nausea, dry mouth, unclear speech and thought, giddiness, excessive perspiration, losing of psychological control, heart palpitations, shakes and occasional bouts of anxiety and depression. This fear can become a life altering phobia due to today’s fast paced, and fast traveled world. Aviophobia can keep sufferers away from loved ones, held back from business related promotions and devoid of vacation fun. Aviophobia is also a from of control issue because one is nearly completely helpless while in the air. Slightly more common in women then in men, Aviophobia is also seen in children, especially of those who suffer from the phobia themselves. Hence, Aviophobia is a learned response that can be passed down from first hand or second hand experiences. Treatments such as psychotherapy, relaxation technique building, counseling and hypnotherapy are designed promote self-control. Airlines sometimes offer treatment help using many of these techniques. Part of treating Aviophobia is sharing information on the wonders of flying. Understanding how the mechanisms in an airplane work together to keep it afloat can reassure sufferers of Aviophobia that flying is a safe way to travel. Although counseling and therapy focuses on the issues surrounding the fear, gradual exposure therapy involves direct exposure to the fear. Virtual reality therapy can offer a faster and more affordable method of gradual exposure.

Sonja and Cat look great.

102. klmh says:

How old is Cat?

Are you guys watching WWHL??? That’s my friend Tyler bar tending!!!!!!!!!!

104. zoey1234 says:

Hey, who is our Lynnfam member who knows Tyler, Sonja’s intern? Sorry, terrible memory. I see he’s one of the bartender’s on WWHL.

Look above.

• klmh says:

Up right above you

Re: 60 mins. Romney said that everyone HAS medical insurance in this country as
        they can go to the ER anytime they want. I kid you not!

• Sus says:

Romney also said that his wife was on a airplane that had a small fire. He said that something needed to be done about the windows on planes. It’s dangerous because they can’t open.

Wasn’t that funny? WTH? lol

• klmh says:

OMG, did he really say that? God help us…

Come on, Obama has repeatedly said there are 57 states. And, Obama(the Commander in Chief) doesn’t know that the word following Marine, in Marine Corps, isn’t pronounced ‘corpse’.

• SoutheastVA says:

The 57 states quote attributed to the President is not true. He’s stated that there are 50 states and territories. Doesn’t Puerto Rico and Guam vote in elections?

• Ça va says:

Repeatedly? Is this the quote you mean? “It is wonderful to be back in Oregon,” Obama said. “Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it.” If so, it’s obvious that was a gaffe, like he meant to say 47 instead of 57.

• klmh says:

Its true. In 1983, Reagan put a sign up in every ER that required them to take care of anyone that walked thru the door. Why do you think the cost of health care has gone up so much? There are some hospitals that now triage to a clinic, but others pay the cost of ER care. The dumb ass doesn’t realize it costs so much more thru the ER than a clinic or private physician’s care.

• Sus says:

Not to mention that most conditions like cancer can’t be treated at the ER.

• klmh says:

Sorry, Reagan didn’t put the sign up himself, huh, the bill was passed that helped people get help that couldn’t afford it. Unfortunately, its turned into a terrible drain to the economy.

And many of them are now homeless.
              Romney just doesn’t get it and us 47ers don’t get him.

• klmh says:

Did you read that the Nascar racers are more behind Obama than Romney. Its a fun read and its on Yahoo. Funny too. Romney was rude to them, hence the reversal from rep to dem,

He’s rude to everyone. He had to bus in people to fill the hall when he was speaking to
                  this hispanic crowd. I’m beginning to feel sorry for him.

I’ll look up the Nascar article. Thanks.

• klmh says:

There was a video of him in May, when he made the 47% speech. Man, did he dig at the Latino’s. Unbelievable. The guy has no common sense.

I keep asking myself…Why does he want to be the president? He’s so out of their league. The debates will be entertaining. He has all the important questions memorized but if he gets a follow-up he’s completely lost.

This is hystericle.

106. cusi77 says:

Definitely Cat is my kind of girl! She has LuLu’s number! LuAnn has nothing going on!

Cindy is a jerk.

108. klmh says:

I noticed Sonja looks at the monitor, not at Andy. Just checking on herself? Love the hair extensions.

109. Tracyshea says:

Sonja looks amazing!

I LOVE Cat!

111. VV says:

Watching WWHL hoping Cat mentions Lynn. Then it hit me Lynn was supposed to be there tonight and got sad 😦

112. california35 says:

i have not watched, but i based on the coments i read so far, i dont know if i eang to watch. i dont want to see George, although i hope someone puts jim kn his place. i would like to see that. i also dont want to watch Sonjia’s sad story line 😦 it is so sad poor Sonjia, although i would like to see her get a halpy ending and her getting her life back on track, have her get support from her friends, her business get going. i dont want to hear or see Aviva with her superiority but poor me attitude.

ok – i did say i watch and like NY housewives, sunce i dont watch the others, but maybe i dont want to watch it tonight. i might leave it for another night. tonight I will watch the shows coming back tonight. funny shows 🙂 like how i met your mother AND 2 broken girls.

i am looking forward to watching Cat 🙂 and to read the blog tomorrow anout NY and WWHL — good night everyone 🙂

113. Tracyshea says:

Lynn

114. zoey1234 says:

I wish Andy would let Cat talk! She tells it like it is and he doesn’t let her finish!

115. Eastbayca says:

Ramona won by a landslide…..”whose side are you on Ramona or Aviva?”

116. Tracyshea says:

Does Aviva think Andy and his drinking game mean he needs rehab?

• zoey1234 says:

Good question! She just makes no sense. I’m sure she wouldn’t ‘approve’ of many of Carole’s lifestyle choices, yet that’s her good friend. Trying to figure her out is worsening my headache. She is just a hot skinny mess!

117. Tracyshea says:

Love Cat

118. Eastbayca says:

Line of the night by Sonja….”white trash doesn’t apologize”

119. VV says:

So, Bethenny calls Teresa “Vile”. I just un followed her. She of all people. She knows tge kind of shit Bravo pulls on viwers…It is Ironic because Bethenny was the first Bravolebrity I followed on Twitter and it was via her that I found Lynn.

This is some serious shit stirring on bravo right now @BravoAndy
    Sent Sep 23, 09:19 PM

@Bethenny @BravoAndy Tere is out of control. This is just so GRIMEY
    Sent Sep 23, 09:39 PM

Vile @BiancaburgBb
    Sent Sep 23, 09:39 PM

They have been in a war for quite a while now so I’m not surprised.
      IMHO they are a lot alike.

• california35 says:

i dont get it, i have been gone – i should go read twitter…
      love my Bethenny and i dont like Theresa. i will ck it out though, thanks!

• melthehound says:

That’s okay.. I don’t like Bethenny anyway.

• california35 says:

i must not be following the right bethenny… i am following 3 of them lol but nothing about what you are talking about.

• Not the right time says:

Sorry I can’t find that line either the closest is this that I copied & pasted with limited skill:
      Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny

This is some serious shit stirring on bravo right now @BravoAndy

Retweet
      Favorite

475 Retweets
      185 Favorites
      T Veronica Holmes Caitlin Buthmann Kara Smith Morgan Love maloriskye Mallory Jenkins

12:19 PM – 24 Sep 12 · Details
      Tweet text
      Image will appear as a link
      24 Sep Mr. Housewife Mr. Housewife ‏@bravo_rhony

@Bethenny isn’t it sad :/

Retweet
      Favorite

24 Sep Bethenny Frankel Bethenny Frankel ‏@Bethenny

Vile @BiancaburgBb

Retweet
      Favorite

24 Sep Mike Mike ‏@OhHellYes

@Jodie_Atkinson @bethenny @bravoandy It really is sad. And disgusting. All the Housewives shows used to be fun. B was smart to leave! #RHONJ
      Expan

• scorpiosue1102 says:

Bethenny has not liked Teresa after Teresa was blogging mean stuff about B on People i.e. She’s cold and calculating, she doesn’t like B bringing up Jill’s faults, etc. Teresa has also made mean comments about B’s PETA ad.

Back then, I remember thinking that Teresa was using ugly bully tactics to badmouth Bethenny every chance she got. It was pretty awful.

120. Tracyshea says:

Cat did not mention Lynn. I am very sad..

121. melthehound says:

I don’t usually watch the show but it was on and I thought Cat looked great! Congrats to your friend being a bartender for the night, Jill 😀

122. dammit im mad… even backwards…it’s the same…
    like aviva…..

Night night ladies. It was an other great live chat tonight. 🙂

124. I Need A Life! says:

How someone like Aviva’s dad has made a decent living is proof that, “only in America…” Oye Vey, what a stupid little man.

125. VV says:

Just read on Twitter that clip for RHONJ where Jac swears on her “autistic son’s life” was edited out not to include the word “autistic”. What powers does Jac has that Bravo is continuing cutting her some slack? If that had been Tre it would be there every hour on the hour as a promo for the world to see.

126. COCFarm says:

To aviva, since i refuse to create a password for bravo:
    You were out of line aviva, no one else…just you. Hold that mirror up to yourself and start examining yourself with the same scrutiny you apply to others.

127. Ann Little says:

ugggh, what a disgusting old pervert!!!

“incest is best” – George

^^^that should tell you all you need to know about Aviva and her “father’s” relationship!!!

Carole as usual, plays the field and doesnt stick up for her so-called friends (didnt reprimand the old perv for calling Ramona “trailer turd” …gee, wonder WHO Aviva heard that from??)

Aviva has so many projections she should sell tickets like AMC and charge for popcorn and drinks!!!

Sonja, he cashed you out like last years model, get over it!! Now be a good role model for your daughter and prove to her you’ll rise like a phoenix out of the ashes and make yourselves a new home!!!

Ramona: i feel for you honey, i know the abuse, physical and verbal and yes, its best to walk away!!

128. kit9 says:

Still haven’t seen new NY, am still in shock from the wackiest football game in history. SHOCK.

• The Tin Man says:

Greenbay and Seattle? I only caught the end, but holy cow, what a mess. How could anyone be happy about winning that way?

Yes! The chaos at the end when the Pack had left the field but then they had to come back? The whole game was clusterfark of horrible replacement ref calls and that ending? Wow. If this doesn’t get the NFL to pony up the dough for the striking real refs, nothing will.

129. mrs peabody says:

omg Adiva is BSC and the apple didn’t fall far from the tree as her dad is too.

130. mrs peabody says:

Jacq had a nervous breakdown because she knew she lied.

131. contessa says:

I started out liking Carole, but she is disappointing and for some reason cannot see how badly Aviva behaves. Heather at least points out some things to Adiva.

I felt for Sonja tonight when she was taking down the painting. Many women who have gone through a divorce, because an ex cheated and simply walked out, hold onto something. It’s a symbol of what was and one does hope for some closure. In my case, like Sonja’s the closure never came, and it’s over as I don’t need it anymore. My finances went in the toilet and I have struggled, but I am surviving happily, but it took a while to get to this point. Many times in divorce one’s life takes a financial downturn and when you look back to living comfortably and now struggling, it can be scary and you miss the comforts and ease you had. It is a relative measure but most people men/women live through this. Sonja needed to get good and angry. It appears Mr. ass wipe morgan made her quite a few promises when she was pregnant and now is going back on same. He is a douche…the money she is asking for will not make one iota of difference in his life. I sincerely hope she gets rid of that townhouse and goes to live in a nice updated condo, something like Bethanny had or what Ramona has. I lost my house after the divorce as I couldn’t afford to keep it, but I will say I am much happier in a much smaller house that has my own personal touches and no reminders of the past. It was also fun decorating same. I wish this freedom for Sonja.

Aviva will never get that stick out of her a$$. After George the pervert called Ramona a trailer turd, you can see where she gets her self-righteous behavior. Adiva is a narcissist through and through. Her phobias are all made up for attention. I disliked Jill’s behavior, but I will say I HATE
    Aviva’s behavior. That is really strong for me.

132. lillybee says:

Is it me or is NY getting a much shorter season than NJ?

133. Cartwheels says:

VV, you said that you were unfollowing Bethenny because she said that Teresa was vile?
    I am not seeing it, I have checked her timeline several times now and I just can’t find it.

She said that there was some serious shit stirring in NJ but she never mentioned Teresa, it could be that the whole situation is all messed up.

Then somebody said “Isn’t it sad” and she reply “vile”

Where are you getting that she refers to Teresa?

I am not saying that Bethenny doesn’t like Teresa, there is obvious no love lost between them but I think Bethenny is smart enough to keep the door open with Teresa for future interviews.

The tweet that you posted seems to have been written by somebody else but even that tweet I can’t find on B’s timeline

@Bethenny @BravoAndy Tere is out of control. This is just so GRIMEY
    Sent Sep 23, 09:39 PM

134. Christi44 says:

My opinion on Ramona and Adiva…
    I don’t agree with Ramona calling Harry, but from Ramona’s perspective I understand why. Ramona appears to have an intense need to understand and be able to predict what is going to happen in the world around her (she has mentioned several times that she doesn’t like surprises). Which means sometimes she asks way too many questions. I think she honestly doesn’t understand Adiva’s reaction during “vacation” and wants to understand what happened. She can’t talk to Adiva so she figures she’ll call Harry. Notice both Adiva and George say that Ramona called Harry and “asked inappropriate questions” about Adiva’s phobias. They didn’t say that she called Harry and bad-mouthed Adiva (although I am sure some of that probably occurred). She wanted to understand Adiva. Still, I would be pissed if someone called up my ex to talk about me.
    That said, I think Ramona does have a good understanding of Adiva. Adiva seems to have a fair amount of narcissistic traits. I think that while Sonja and Ramona were googling “white trash” they also googled how to piss off a narcissist (or the producers whispered in their ear). They are both doing a fabulous job of it: 1) act like you have better things to be doing than meeting with the narcissist 2) act like you don’t care what they have to say 3) talk down to them (When Ramona used that patronizing voice like she was talking to a child, you could tell it really bothered Adiva. Another example is when Ramona reminded Adiva that they were in a restaurant and she should keep her voice down.) 4) get up and leave before they are done (you aren’t even important enough to complete a conversation). I am sure I could find just as many examples of this if I re-watched the meal between Adiva and Sonja. I think they played her like a fiddle and Adiva is too self-involved to notice. If Adiva’s mom really did start drinking after the accident, I can see where some of this self-involvement came from. I had a horrible accident and it changed everyone’s life and daddy has made me the center of the universe ever since. Anyway, just my opinion.

135. Sukie says:

Sorry, I’m not a fan of Ramona’s this season (although I have been up to now). I actually agree with Aviva (although I despise her self-righteous tone in the way she delivers her messages) that Ramona has been enabling Sonja. Sonja is a train wreck and needs to get her act together NOW so she can run her business. I have had friends with drinking problems and the last thing I do is encourage them. It’s not being a good friend. There was something about her straddling the Bravo camera while naked in St. Bart’s. Would you hire Sonja to cater your party?
    I just caught Scary Island and Ramona seemed so much sweeter and mature than she does this season. Don’t like Aviva but Ramona is a beyotch and certainly does not look out for her friend’s best interests, IMHO.