Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Miami

Real Housewives of Miami Episode 3: She Beat Me to the Tweet:

Preview from Bravo’s website: “After Joanna’s Mynt meltdown, Romain lets her have it and warns her that he would walk away if it happened again. Adriana decides to bare all in the name of art then excludes Karent from a Dali exhibition for the sake of art. Ana shows Joanna the way to a man’s heart and defends Marysol after drag-queen Elaine levels some pointed claims at her. Lisa warns Karent to watch her back around most of the ladies, because they are frenemies posing as friends.”

So far Joanna Krupa has been bringing the drama for this show, both on and off screen. Β I believe at some point in this season Adriana slaps Joanna in the face. Β They both sat in Andy Cohen’s clubhouse and chuckled about this – which makes me think much of their current drama is a little made up to get interest in the show. Β It hasn’t worked so far as rating have been really low.

There are two other conflict points on this show. The drama between Karent and Ana seems to have fizzled – but it seems like Karent might be on the outs with Adriana.

The bigger drama is between Lea’s friend Elaine, and her former friend and colleage, Marysol. Rumor has it that Marysol threatened to walk rather than engage in the drama – possibly because she has a real business and didn’t appreciate the story line that she had messed up a red carpet event. Marysol doesn’t need to bring the drama, because she has Mama Elsa and Andy Cohen loves her.

We’ll just have to see how this all plays out – and if this franchise can hold our interest.

This entry was posted in Miami and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

95 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Miami

1. Sus says:

I got nothing but want you all’s company tonight πŸ™‚

2. LaineyLainey says:

“She is not a high-priced hooker” I was thinking,…so she’s a low priced hooker?

3. Zoey says:

I almost forgot about Project Runway!

PR first, and then Miami for me

• kidsrfunny says:

Thank you Zoe! I was gonna bite the bullet and watch Miami. I would much rather record Miami and fast forward through it tomorrow.

Project Runway is always fun for me, even when watching in real time. Then I get to watch it again when my daughter comes. So fun!

And I have Survivor recorded for the weekend to watch with BF. Thank you Jeff for the recap. I’ll read it after we watch.

Did anyone see Abby Lee Miller on Katie’s talk show? I saved that for my daughter, too. We love Dance Moms. (I know sick, but my daughter is a dancer and I guess that makes me a Dance Mom.)

• cusi77 says:

Haa! KAF! You are a Dance Mom! Hilarious! Me too… I can watch Project Runway reruns many times, any Season!

4. cusi77 says:

Hola! Someone watching Project Runway tonight? I wish the five remaining contestants were to compete on Lincoln Park! I there were have to be 3:

Christopher
    Dmitry
    Sanja (SP?) or Melissa

Which are your favorites?

5. kidsrfunny says:

ok, not so silent. Billy B must be better at Loreal makeup than he is in dressing himself. What the heck is that?

6. Zoey says:

I always expect Dimitry to say something about Transylvania and Dracula….with his cool accent.

7. NJBev says:

The best part of this show is Lea’s tag line and I can only remember the 2nd half of it~”But I don’t do stupid”. I think if I were a housewife I would be Lea, just for the tag line!

Yes, it’s a good one. Hey! That sounds like a good idea for a game… what would be your tagline? “Don’t ask me what’s for dinner. Just go eat something.”

• NJBev says:

ROFLMAO
        we may have been separated at birth……
        lol πŸ˜‰

• lori says:

Can I use that line when my kids start asking what’s for dinner as I walk them to school in the morning? πŸ™‚

ahhhhhh…..no….if they’re little, tell them it’s a surprise!! You don’t want the little angels eating just any old thing! I was referring to my husband or older people who could cook if they really wanted to! πŸ™‚

• NJBev says:

yeah, that’s a line to a husband who may have just walked in around 7 after spending
            10 hours at a Giants game stuffing his face at a tailgate while you stayed home and
            stripped the wax off the kitchen tiles and scrubbed the grout clean(by hand) and then
            re-sealed the entire kitchen by hand.

hahaha, NJBev!!! sOUNDS like you’ve been there! That reminds me, my shower is looking pretty bad.

8. LaineyLainey says:

Sonjie has a great figure. Dayuhm!!!

9. LaineyLainey says:

Fabio has a sexy voice.

10. kidsrfunny says:

Is Melissa gonna panic at the end again? Or has she improved her time management skills? Will all the designers be pitching in to help her? Will her model have to sew on buttons?

11. cusi77 says:

Nooooooooooooooo Sanja! This is not the Rockets challenge!!!!

12. cusi77 says:

Hmmmm… I predict: Three men to New York Fashion Week!

13. kidsrfunny says:

Someone’s gonna be crying soon.

14. Zoey says:

Not sure if anyone read ladyballs post on the previous chat. I just wish I knew what to say or how to handle these issues, but I don’t. Common sense and common courtesy are not always that common. She was insulted by an earlier post there and rightly feels offended.
    Maybe one just has to ignore it if someone throws insults? I don’t know. Lynn used to step in and settle things down when insults flew.
    If so inclined, maybe someone can offer her wiser words than I. I enjoy ladyballs posts and wish she would stay. Maybe it’s just her decision overall.

• kidsrfunny says:

Yeah, I saw that exchange, and to be honest, I didn’t really understand it.

It reminds me of Adiva’s husband, who says, “Say what you mean, just don’t say it mean.”

• lori says:

I saw it and feel bad about the part I played. I didn’t mean to come across as arguing and think I did 😦

I’ve begged her to stay once before. I really like her, too. I vowed on chatzy once to stop begging people to stay. But I keep breaking my chatzy vow! Hopefully, a little break will do her some good.

• RealhouseWifeva says:

Exit was clearly frustrated and said some mean things.. But I didn’t think lady took it all that serious since she laughed at exit and continued to post throughout the day. I think people have been overly sensitive lately and I’ve just avoided the arguments for the most part. I disagree, though, when lady said that exit’s comment is more the rule than the exception. I rarely see attacks like that on here. She should go to some other blogs and see how mean people are, this is child’s play compared to them. I’ve had nasty things said to me in the past but I think in general I have a thicker skin and don’t really get bothered by what anonymous people on the Internet say to me. I come here for entertainment, it’s not that serious. I hope lady sticks around if she wants, but to be honest I’m not in the business of begging adults to stay. I don’t even baby my children like that. I’m more of a “put on your big girl panties” type of approach ;).

• I think it’s been given enough attention and we should just let her decide if this blog is a good fit for her or not. If she’s expecting others to change – that’s not likely to happen. If anyone thinks I’m going to ask people to leave – that’s not going to happen. I have enough to do putting the blog together everyday. I didn’t sign up to be hall monitor.

I am guessing that Exit also felt insulted by having words constantly defined for her such as ‘celebrity’ or comments like ‘It should be clear by now’. Maybe it was completely innocent and was just meant to be a point of reference as to what she meant or maybe it was meant to say ‘you don’t know what you are talking about, so here let attempt to spell it out for you’.

I have no idea but personally I have felt that there have been a few post where she has tried to call me out…over what I am not exactly sure other than she felt that I responded to her with “passion”. I didn’t view my responses as anymore passionate than hers as matter for fact, I mirrored the exact same verbiage she used.

I can honestly say with the regular posters who I have a sense of, are not defined to me what NJ HW they support. Some of the people I feel the deepest affection for her have opinions on the issue (or many issues) different from my own.

I think that if someone is upset they should be able to say so, it can make them feel better or help clear up the issue. But when someone continues with swan songs every time they are upset, there is going to be a point where I stop asking them to stay.

I have already asked ladyballs to stay once, when she first started posting. Just how much reassurance is required.

• JenninFL says:

As a casual poster I have seen she/e has tried to “call you out” and start trouble with you. You don’t even need an explanation. If you are looking to start fights with people commenting on a HOUSEWIVES blog it’s time to get a HOBBY!

• PJ says:

I missed this yesterday and it’s probably too late to comment now. But I would like to say that I never felt anything brutal was said to LB at all. LB made comments that seemed designed to start something, now maybe I’m wrong and that wasn’t her intent at all, but it was the feeling I got. Just my opinion I can’t speak for anyone else. I don’t want anyone to leave but I would never beg anyone to stay.

15. Zoey says:

I’m sad that Sonjie went home, but I guess someone had to go.

The talent on The X-Factor this season is unbelievable.

Good night everybody. Tomorrow is another day!

18. Winston says:

I don’t know why, maybe because it’s late, but this story had me LOLing. Poor Sheree.