Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Miami and Project Runway

Real Housewives of Miami

From Bravo’s website:

• Joanna suggests that Marta & Romain meet to clear the bad air between them.
  • Karent welcomes Rodolfo home and he gives her advice on how to deal with “mean girls.”
  • The Miami charity season is in full swing and all of the ladies attend the Hearts & Stars Gala for fun, drinks and of course an evening of drama.
  • Ana visits Alexia at home and the two have a heart to heart about Alexia’s recovering son Frankie.
  • Later, all the ladies meet up again for Alexia’s Venue Party, but not before Joanna warns Karent that she should watch her back because Adriana is out to get her.

Project Runway

We’re down to the final 4.  Christopher and Dmitry have racked up the most wins, but we can’t count out Fabio and Melissa.  Who will be in – and who will be out.  Two episodes left!

This entry was posted in Miami. Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Miami and Project Runway

Cityside has some great news at the bottom of the last blog. 🙂

2. amalfi says:

Watching the little Jersey part 3 preview so I can prepare for my upcoming full-on aneurysm on Sunday (baby steps)…

Jacqueline needs to be put out of her misery – get her to rehab and teach her some adult coping skills. She has the emotional stability and communicative skills of a pissed off 3 yr old.

3. cdnfillie58 says:

Did anyone else catch a new bit of New Jersey reunion tonight?

4. WindyCityWondering says:

At first I was annoyed that the husbands were going to be out there – then I realized they had their own mini season when Bravo couldn’t put enough variety in the wives season. Sadly, IMO, Jac is going to put a lot of secrets out there and sink her husband’s reputation big time.

ooooh, I wouldn’t wish that on any guy. Even Lurkita. I wish she would show some, any sense of self preservation. Her mouth just doesn’t get it.

• WindyCityWondering says:

Her switch is flipped and she is full destructive mode – she will never be a spokesperson for anything after next week. Even Caroline knows not to say anything to her now.

Sunday should be interesting….2 thoughts:

All the stories about joe, Teresa the legal stuff the bankruptcies etc were already I’m the media. The bankruptcy was in the NY Post and the north jersey papers. Even the Philly papers. The rumors about this and that err already on radar, reality t and other blogs. All this was public knowledge BEFORE the magazines. So common sense dictates that she will be asked for interviews. And I’d she chooses not to give them, they’ll write the stories anyway. So, why not answer their questions and put your side out there? So in a nutshell, Teresa was commenting to the magazines about stuff the public already heard about! Joes accident was on TMZ! She didn’t break the stories, legit media did (even TMZ gets it right a lot). What Teresa asked her family and friends NOT to do was bring it up on camera. Not because its not out there, but because she didn’t want it to be a topic in the show. Why they are continuing to argue this I don’t know-its not rocket science.

Second, Chris was engaged when he met Jac and carried in a long distance relationship with her while he was WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! Now, even though my husband claims its not cheating if you’re in another zip code (he’s a comedian) it kinda is! So yes Jac, theoretically, Chris did cheat! You got preggers, he married you and I believe Teresa is CORRECT when she says that you watch him like a hawk. I mean, if he’ll pork you when he already put a ring on it with someone else-yeah, he’ll take a tumble with a trade show model! This is why Caroline was quiet. She knows, especially given that his fiancée was Dina’s best friend.

• Winston says:

And doesn’t that speak volumes about who Jac is. I give Dina a lot of credit for being civil to a woman who did something like that to my best friend.

• Rebecca says:

I don’t care who it is, but once a person has answered a journalist’s questions, you get NO say in how they use your answers, chop up your words, and formulate your stories. If the journalist has an agenda, they will sculpt the words you gave to fit their story. Hundreds and thousands of stories are out there about celebrities who have never, ever spoken to the rags, yet they are quoted and misquoted all the time.

Bravo is loving all of this. It means ratings to them no matter who it hurts. You may not like the cast members, but they have off-screen family members, and friends, and neighbors who all end up as collateral damage in all of this. It’s just sad.

6. cdnfillie58 says:

Geez there’s Thomas from RHOA

7. mrs. peabody says:

Well I went back to the grocery store last night so I finished reading the article the 3 devils (they had on red dresses) did for in touch or whatever that mag was, don’t waste your time buying it (sure glad I didn’t). Anyway nothing that wasn’t said on the reunion and all through the season. Teresa blah blah blah selfish b****, blah blah blah all about her, blah blah blah. Has anyone watched the new show Neighbors? I watched it last night (yes I like silly shows I admit it) anyway it’s about aliens who come to earth (don’t know why) and their human neighbors. Anyway the humans wanted an evening with humans so they decided to get together with their friends but tried to hint to the aliens that they did not need to come over which of course being aliens they didn’t pick up on the hint. The female alien didn’t know how to act with the female humans so her son told her he saw this television show on the telephone about these housewives from New Jersey so that is how she was suppose to act. So she shows up with her tight dress, high high heels, long curley hair (think teresa style) and starts calling them bi****s, telling secrets and doing her talking heads to the wall. It was funny knowing who she was copying.

• Winston says:

That’s funny! I am going to have to look for the show online or On Demand. I love a good parody.

8. LavaLady says:

Leah’s comment about the green card deja vu

Lainey-I left you a comment on the last blog…

got it!!

Thanks for the advice-it is greatly appreciated. You are a smart woman and it seems, a wonderful Mom!

You’re welcome!! It’s the best thing I ever did (being a mom), not sure that I was all that wonderful, I did my best…but, I had my moments…ugh…but we won’t go there!!! 🙂

10. jeang says:

Karent and Marta are too much!!!!

11. jeang says:

Gotta love those dog grooming scenes. I am liking Lisa a little more every week. She got right in there shampooing and clipping those dogs. Loooove doggies.

12. jeang says:

I think this episode is going to show where Alexia is crying about the youngest son that was almost killed in that accident. Poor thing now has to deal with that spoiled, POS older son that was arrested yesterday for beating on a homeless guy. For sure all the money is the world doesnt protect you from the pain your children can bring to you whether accidental or intentional.

13. jeang says:

Mama Elsa was rocking it and having a good time. Good for her for not letting her outward appearance define her.

How true, JeanG, It speaks volumes to her strength. You know it has to be hard, I’m glad to hear she was having fun. I’m watching project runway first and then will switch to the recorded Miami show.

14. jeang says:

I guess this is Mandys controversial guest week with Jillous and now tonight Kate Gosselin….Who the hell is going to watch this?

15. jeang says:

Miami repeats again next hour. Love that. I believe Adriana and Joanna are the drama queens and I guess thats their job. I am not liking either one of them or Karent and Marta either. I loooooove Romain. What a hottie….

oh, i know…romain…sigh!! do you think that’s his real hair?

• jeang says:

I think its real hair and he still looks young enough to have his real hair. He seems so real and down to earth with a great work ethic and a real appreciation for his life in American now.

16. LaineyLainey says:

FYI – I just posted something on the prayer and advice page. Thanks!!

17. jeang says:

Oooo missed that the first time, who said give me a barf bag after Karent jumped into that creepazoids arms for a picture?.

Anyone watching The X-Factor? Detox?

19. kendo says:

Kerent’s man seems so gay! Is he really into women. These Miami men are metro. Where’s the butch men of Miami?

20. kendo says:

Speaking of butch, anyone watching Farmkings?

21. Noelle says:

YEAH TIGERS!!

22. Noelle says:

A Bright spot among a very trying week!
    Peace to everyone. 😀

23. RealhouseWifeva says:

Judging by the tweets by the no ladies, this sneak peak of the reunion was intended to boost Miami ratings. Wonder if it worked

• RealhouseWifeva says:

NJ ladies*

• Winston says:

Judging by the lack of comments here I would say No. I didn’t watch tonight or DVR it. I just can’t get into it. I guess it’s because I can not relate in any way to these women.

24. Winston says:

Well this sure made my night. I was so hoping justice would eventually catch up to this guy.
    This is Lea Black’s husband’s client and he has been discussed on the blog before.

25. Hi everyone, I have a special request for a little girl, just posted on the Hope & Prayer page….and thinking about Lainey’s dh too.