Lets Chat – Miami and Project Runway and …

Chat blog. Β This is the Miami episode where Adriana slaps Joanna, although that’s not mentioned in the Bravo writeup:

BRAS AND BRAWLS, PART I

Karent can’t seem to get on anyone’s good side and the mood just gets uglier when Adriana discovers Karent was making catty remarks about the other ladies.

The stress levels are high as Lisa and Lea both gear up for their big charity fundraisers.

When the night of Lisa’s Lingerie Party arrives, no one is prepared for what happens when the moon is full,

Joe Francis is in town and half naked Miami socialites start acting as naughty as their underwear.

This entry was posted in Miami. Bookmark the permalink.

103 Responses to Lets Chat – Miami and Project Runway and …

1. LaineyLainey says:

Whooooweeeee!! It’s almost Friday!!

Good evening! Anyone planning to watch RHOM?!

I will be watching it!

Hi LL, who’s your fav housewife?

I know she’s kinda volatile, but right now Adriana is my favorite. I feel that without her, there wouldn’t be a show. She keeps things moving along.

I like Ana, Alexia, Adriana (even though she’s a little too dramatic). I don’t think we’ve seen all sides of Lisa yet. Saw enough of Joanna that I find her annoyingly immature. KarenT what a POSER! Ugh.

Right now, I pity Karent. Though she probably wouldn’t even appreciate it. She does seem shallow and as Adriana says…she’s a wanna-BE. She tries way too hard.

You’re right Adrian a is moving it along! I didn’t even like her that much the first season. Lea – like er quirky personality but don’thave a clue how she oh, how do I say, fits in such an extremely upscale environment…lack of social skills.

Just stopping by with some Halloween trivia! I was picking up Exit2 from the grandparents house tonight and their was a huge accident on the Highway, so I jumped off at the first exit of the jam and went the backroads. I was actually excited, because it was the Exit for one of my favorite places in South Jersey, Haddonfield. It’s an old town with big beautiful homes and trees and a main street with shops. Love, love, love. It’s one of the few old flavor places left in NJ. At least in these parts.

So, now for the trivia. The movie Halloween (starring a young Kyle Richards) is set in Haddonfield. And yes, it is based on Haddonfield, NJ. It looks just like in the movie too! The woman who wrote and/or directed the movie (I forget which) was born and raised in Haddonfield and based it on her home town! So, when Halloween comes on you can tell your friends…hey, that’s New Jersey! πŸ™‚ I must admit though….drving through at night, especially this time of year, I keep an eye open for Michael Meyers!

I just watched that the other night. It’s a classic!! Kyle was an adorable little girl!!

I didn’t know that – interesting trivia Exit!

Oh and thanks for the movie/housewife/nj related trivia. It was a really cool looking street and neighborhood!!! I’m sure I’ll be watching it again this weekend and will think of you driving around there trying to steer clear of “Michael.”

• melthehound says:

I didn’t know Kyle was in the original Halloween. I watched a movie on Netflix the other night with a young Kim Richards, Tuff Turf with James Spader.

I’ve never seen that one. So she was older in Tuff Turf – like 20something?

Kyle was one of the little kids. Ill have to watch a repeat to aee which one. that movie freaks me out. The music is especially! And Lainey, I know in the movie it’s Illinois, but it will always be Jersey to me! The neighborhoods and streets are so perfectly similar. It’s actually a big source of pride in the town! It really is a postcard place. Old Victorians, 100 year old trees, leaf strewn streets. So pretty. But yet it freaks me out thinking of a killer looming! It’s so dark there-much more than in my town, a lot of the streets still have the old gas lamps. I’m glad you’ll think if me paranoid in my car! LOL. One thing about the east coast-it is quintessential picture postcard holidays. Crackling leaves and a nip in the fall with a big orange moon. pretty snowy winter, I love a white Xmas. I love warm weather, but I would miss Oct-Xmas if I was anywhere else. Jan-march though can suck it! πŸ™‚ apparently we are getting a HUGE storm this week….my mom is wondering if she will have to come up here from the shore. Last year Halloween snow-this year the perfect storm. I have to say I love it! I bought cocoa today!

Well, you are ready!! It sounds magical. Actually, having grown up in TX, we went to New Hampshire in October and I thought it was glorious. I was thinking..so this is what FALL is supposed to look like!! We went to an apple orchard, an old cemetery and a pumpkin patch. It was glorious. Oh, I think I already said that! but it was!!

4. LaineyLainey says:

Marysol and Alexia do like Karent. Marysol said she’s like the clown from her nightmares.

5. LaineyLainey says:

OH MY GOSH…grow your own fur?????!!! I’m dying over here.

6. jeang says:

I kinda dont mind any of them too much except the over the top Karent(She needs to bring it down a bit)Joanna and Lisa keep telling stuff that others tell them. They dont need to get involved in that stuff but I guess thats what gets airtime. Love sweet Alexia. Lea is okay but needs to stop trying to make jokes at other peoples expense. I so hate this talk about that skuzzy slime in palm beach county that was driving drunk and killed someone. I love the makeup on the drag queen but he/she needs to let it go about that damned red carpet.

I know, right?! WHY include the drunk driver … it’s not necessary to include that or anything lawyer Black is dealing.

7. Kat from Ohio says:

for some reason i really love lea’s son (which makes me feel saying). reminds me of young avery.

8. LaineyLainey says:

Karent and Joanna trying on those dresses…Joanna is a super model, so you expect her to have a super body. But Karent…wow!! she is really stunning! Her waist is tiny!!

9. Kat from Ohio says:

i just have to say… i really LIKE miami! way more fun and lavish than new jersey. definitely no more boring than new york (which never gained much momentum in my book). i think lisa is a real sweetheart–a very unexpected surprise, as i thought she’d be a plastic bully. i generally like them all except for ana, because her only real storyline is trashing karent and i’m not being her ONE side of the story.

True, Kat. Ana is pretty, smart, witty…but you’re right about her one note. She’s Anti-Karent…ok,….what else, Ana??? Tell us more about you, your life, what’s up with you besides “I hate Karent.”

• Kat from Ohio says:

i’m so full of typos today. i’m not BUYING

10. Kat from Ohio says:

i love lea but i can’t believe she’s hanging with that SCUM joe francis. making millions off of getting girls who are too drunk to consent taking their tops off/posing on camera? i can’t believe it. just google his lawsuits. he’s looking at some perjury charges.

even if he DID sleep with marta, it’s disgusting to reveal that publicly in such a nasty way. he’s a low life. truly despicable.

I heard one of the say that Lea never met a celebrity she didn’t like, ha.

It (the Joe Francis deal) reeks of being more Producer Driven drama. Not a gentleman, is he? he must be desperate. I don’t not believe him, but he should have kept his mouth shut.

11. Kat from Ohio says:

marysol is clearly wearing a vintage fur. i actually collect vintage fur… would never dream of buying a new fur piece but people really need to get over others choosing to wear a piece that has been dead for 50-60+ years!

• Kat from Ohio says:

geez, sorry i’m commenting so much. used to more people also chiming in.

Don’t apologize, I think there aren’t too many of us watching Miami in real time. πŸ™‚

Maybe if you don’t wear a 50 year old fur the animal will come back to life? Oh, and has anyone in PETA ever tried to pet a live mink?

12. NJBev says:

Hi Kat. I have to agree with you about the Miami Housewives being fun this year, especially this episode.
    I would also say that as much as I myself would never wear fur, I think going crazy over something 60 yrs old, vintage and a family heirloom(or whatever) is a little overboard(and it seems Karent is the only one who took issue)

Wowza, it seems this luxury lingers party needs referees!

14. LaineyLainey says:

Joe Francis…”It was not at the same time!” and why is Lea saying that Lisa (the super beautiful host) looks hysterical. Lea, lea, lea…ok, you’re such a classy lady. Lea’s guest was a hit, huh?

Lainey, actually it was Lisa in a talking head that said Lea looked hilarious!
      πŸ˜€

I know Tarty, but she was responding to Lea’s reaction to Lisa when she came to greet Lea at the party. She was laughing at her, while Marysol was saying, “I like it” Lea said to Lisa “You are hilarious.” (she was practically laughing and pointing)

OH! So Lea started it?! That’s so ridiculous, Lisa had the best outfit IMO.
          Thank you, Lainey!

15. NJBev says:

Joe Francis just hijacked the Miami housewives~
    what an a-hole. (has he had a face lift?)

Yes, I believe he has!!! I kept thinking that he looked different. You nailed it NJBev. The movie theater comment? Whoa. And Romain just kept sipping his drink.

• NJBev says:

sip and stir, sip and stir- Romain keeps trying to milk that last drop, cuz if the glass is empty, so are his hands and he looked like he could have killed Joe Francis……………..

16. LaineyLainey says:

Marysol calling Karent the “carrier pigeon” that was so funny!

17. LaineyLainey says:

I like Marysol. I actually pick up a little bit of a “depressed” vibe from her. How about you?

• NJBev says:

yes. she seems very depressed. I think she actually loved her hubs and was devastated when it turned out he only wanted a green card. i think she is a good person. I hope to God she stays away from the plastics………..

“Holy Schnitzel” – that was funny when she said that to Karent.

Marysol has kind of been like the wallpaper of Miami this season. I would agree with the depressed vibe. Seems like so far she doesn’t want to engage in much of anything except with her mama.

• Kat from Ohio says:

i think she seems depressed too

18. LaineyLainey says:

and now…PR ALLSTARS!!!!

Noelle,
    Are you wearing black? I’m so sorry.

World Series Game 2
    SF Giants-2
    DET Tigers-0

21. Sus says:

Yeah, lingerie and breast cancer go together. Sure. Mastectomy scars look so much better with lingerie. What an idiot. So ignorant. This is breast cancer awareness: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/–qguGL0tCm0/UIHW4spxWwI/AAAAAAAAAnY/_6Upr8s16Lk/s1600/breast+cancer+awareness.jpg

Susan G Komen – corrupt. Being aware doesn’t save you from breast cancer. We are all aware. Not one more penny should be spent on “awareness”. The money should all go towards helping women WITH breast cancer. The money should all be spent on research.

Susan G Komen doesn’t want to have anything to do with Stage 4 breast cancer women because they are going to die. Dying isn’t pretty and pink.

That didn’t set dint with me either when Lisa proclaimed lingerie and breast cancer go together. I agree with all you said, Sus and thanks for saying it. Personally I think cancer awareness, research, etc have all become too big of a business to succeed in their mission.

*That didn’t set well with me*

• Sus says:

Thank you Texas Tart. It’s almost over until Pinktober 2013 when it starts up again. I mostly ignore it but have started speaking out when something is ridiculous. You want to have a lingerie party, have a party. You don’t need to connect it with breast cancer.

• lillybee says:

I agree. I want their money to help breast cancer sufferers.

22. Cusi77 says:

You are not going to believe this:

Jill Zarin has on her Facebook Page LYNNNCHICAGO as she, ( Our very own Lynn) liked her!

*I am still in Mexico :::waiving::: I miss you all! Diva: Get well!

23. jeang says:

Yes Marisol is right, Karent=carrier pigeon.

24. jeang says:

Poor Marisol tries to avoid the drama and Karent goes right to her about some heirloom antique 60 year old scrap of fur. You can clearly she is just trying to function with these women in spite of her heartbreak over her short lived marriage. Did he really just use her for a green card?Maybe Lea was right on. He did seem pretty obsessed with texting at the end of last season.

25. jeang says:

BTW, Romain is hot, hot, hot…….

26. jeang says:

I now really think Joanna is out of control and is desperately trying to get her lazy ass sister exposure as well as herself. She and her sister, as well as Karent are all over dramatic and it seems so contrived and scripted.

27. jeang says:

Well gotta turn in, just wondering where is my girl, Detox tonight. Miss you.

28. california35 says:

good morning and happy FRIDAY!! πŸ™‚

lets make the best of it πŸ™‚