Fabio Viviani and Heather DuBrow in Business Together! and Other Housewife News by NoMoreDrama

Fabio Viviani tweeted the following yesterday with the picture below:  “Me and my Fabulous Soon to Be Business Partner !! @heatherdubrow on Chow Ciao”

Chow Ciao is Fabio’s internet cooking show.  Heather was his special guest on October 19th according to the show’s facebook page.  Perhaps he sweet talked her into backing a restaurant.  Heather’s money, combined with Fabio’s energy and name might actually make a successful combination.

Joe Francis speaks out about his relationship with Joanna Krupa.  Some of the gems from his interview:  “This stupid petty drama makes me feel like I’m in high school again. I’m not the only person Joanna Krupa slept with, she made the rounds with many men in Hollywood and Dubai long before she showed up in Miami.”

“I would never boast about having sex with a girl who has a reputation like Joanna Krupa because that makes me look bad. It took place over 10 years ago, long before she was with her fiancé.”

“This whole thing is a result of Joanna finding out that I was sleeping with her sister Marta right after I dated her and she’s mad about it.  Marta pursued me while I was dating Joanna and I really like Marta because she’s a very sweet girl unlike her crazy sister. Joanna should talk to her sister Marta about these issues and leave me and everyone else out of it so she doesn’t end up getting slapped in the face again like she did that night by Adriana de Moura.”

I don’t know about you, but I was very distracted by Joe’s shifty eyes and wasn’t really paying attention to that scene – but he sure gave me the creeps.  Article here

_____________

Jill Zarin has landed a speaking engagement for Women against MS on November 15th in Hartford Connecticut.  The “reader submitted” article reads like a press release and gave me a chuckle.  We all know Jill likes to toot her own horn.  Here are a few of the gems she puts out:  “In addition to her on-screen and business endeavors, Zarin is a well sought-after public speaker. She was the keynote speaker at the Kodak 2010 conference for over 2,000 employees, the Weight Watchers Remarkable Women charity luncheon in Detroit, and honorary host and emcee of the GLAAD OutAuction. Zarin has spoken at college campuses across the country such as Brown, Simmons College, and Rutgers Business School. Zarin has also served as spokesperson for Kodak and Pantene.

Zarin wrote her first book, “Secrets of a Jewish Mother,” with her mom, Gloria Kamen, an advice columnist, and her sister Lisa, host of The Lisa Wexler Show, a daily talk radio show. “Secrets of a Jewish Mother” is now in its third printing and is being translated into Japanese, Chinese and Russian. Zarin and Wexler will sign copies of the book from 11 a.m. to noon.  Wexler, the Gracie-Award winning creator of The Lisa Wexler Show will also speak at the luncheon, a talk radio show. Listen to her daily from 4 to 6 p.m. in New York at AM 1230 WFAS or at lisawexler.com.  Zarin frequently appears on national television talk shows and has nearly a million followers on social media.”  Full Story – uh promo

That book has been “being translated” for a long time.

Ah I like Boston’s promo better:

___________________________________

Real Housewives of Miami by Krissy is delayed due to Internet Issues

_________________________

Project Runway All Stars “Redemption on the Runway” by BB

The 13 designers are Wendy Pepper, Andrae Gonzalo, Kayne Gillaspie, Uli Herzner, Suede, Althea Harper, Emilio Sosa, Peach Carr, Casanova, Ivy Higa, Anthony Ryan Auld, Laura Kathleen, and Joshua McKinley.

The host/judge is Carolyn Murphy; regular judges are Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman, and the Mentor is Joanna Coles.  The guest judges for this episode are designer Rachel Roy and Season 1 All Star winner Mondo.  I hope this set of judges can get through the season without contradicting themselves too much.

When the designers all meet up and discover who’s there, they all think the other designers are “Amazing,” but I think we can agree Uli, Emilio, Joshua and Althea should be the ones to beat.  Then they meet with Carolyn Murphy at the runway so she can explain all the wonderful prizes up for grabs.  I already like Carolyn much better than last year’s host.

The designers meet up with mentor Joanna to get instructions for their first challenge.  Everyone moans when they hear it’s a team challenge.  She pulls two names from the bag and they will get to pick their first team member, and so on and so on.  The first name picked is Kayne and the second name picked is Joshua.  And the team-picking begins.  Of course, Wendy is picked last.  Is anyone surprised?   One team has six members and the other has seven.  The theme of the challenge is “attitudes.”  Each member will be designing their own look based on an attitude picked by the team; however, the collection must be cohesive.  The winning design will be picked from the winning team and the one going home will be picked from the losing team.

Althea takes over her team (because, as she says, she doesn’t know or trust any of them), and Andre and Laura Kathleen are also squabbling about what attitude they should be choosing.

Team Confident has Anthony Ryan, Casanova, Wendy, Uli, Kayne, and Ivy.  They are working with the colors black and white.

Team Bold has Suede (who still refers to himself in the third person), Althea, Joshua, Andre, Emilio, Peach and Laura Kathleen.  They are using a bold blue and black combination for their designs.

Joanna checks on the designers’ progress.  Peach already sounds out of her depth.  Joanna asks Emilio how he can make sure he’s on the winning team.  She warns Anthony not to be too immature.  Joanna is terrified to meet Ivy who explains she was going through a horrible time in her personal life during her season, which made her the bitch of her season.  Joanna tells Wendy she felt sorry for her when she was picked last that day.  Wendy says it just makes her more determined to prove people wrong.  Joanna is concerned about Casanova’s lace and black leather design being slutty.  Joanna leaves with the remark that she thinks there is some extreme talent in the room and wishes them good luck.

The models arrive for their fittings and the day ends with the designers sitting around in their hotel penthouse talking about seeing Wendy Pepper in season 1 of Project Runway and hoping one day they would be there.  They toast Wendy.  In his interview, Joshua exclaims, “From one bitch to another, Wendy Pepper.”

The next day, runway day, the designers get their models down to hair and make-up and race to finish up their designs.  Team members are helping each other out, but in their talking heads they are tearing the other designers apart.  Time for the runway.  Here goes.

Emilio’s dress looks great on the model.  I’m not impressed with Peach’s dress and neither is she.  Suede’s dress is short and flirty but looks like it belongs in a cheap teen fashion store.  I like both Althea’s and Laura Kathleen’s designs, and Joshua’s dress looks edgy.  Andre’s outfit is a hot mess.  I’m not even sure what it is.

For Team Confident Ivy made black leather shorts and a white jacket with lace trim.   Casanova’s dress is leather and lace and sexy.  Ryan’s pants and top look great together.  Wendy’s dress I’m not crazy about.  Kayne did his usual pageant outfit with all the glitz and glamour.  Uli’s dress is Uli, flowy and lovely.

The winning team is team Confident.  Anthony Ryan, Ivy, and Casanova had the highest scores and one is the winner, so Wendy, Kayne and Uli can leave runway.  From team Bold, Suede, Peach, and Andre had the lowest scores.  Laura Kathleen had the highest score on team Bold and it’s unfortunate she was on the losing team.

The judges love the cutout on Casanova’s dress.  Isaac thinks it looks expensive, but it could be a little longer.  Mondo likes the tone on tone, but didn’t find it exciting.  Carolyn thinks it’s wearable.  Georgina loves Ivy’s jacket but questions the leather shorts with the jacket.  Carolyn didn’t really care for the jacket.  Rachel loves the jacket.  Mondo likes the leather shorts because it kept the outfit young.  Georgina loves the lace on Anthony’s outfit.  Isaac points out the pants don’t really fit but overall he likes the outfit.  Carolyn likes the fact that you can wear Anthony’s design during the day.  Rachel thinks Anthony’s looks says confident.

Now on to Suede.  Mondo thinks the skirt looks sloppy.  Isaac likes the skirt, but not the top.  Georgina sees two different designs.  They ask Peach what she was thinking when she made her design.  Isaac tells her the more she talks, the more he hates her outfit. He tells her to stop talking.  Mondo tells her to stop being Mom to everyone and to be on her own.  Now on to poor Andre.  Carolyn doesn’t get it.  Georgina doesn’t think he should have to explain his design.  She likes the intention, but it’s too complicated for the eye.  Rachel calls it difficult.

The judges deliberate about the winners and the losers.  The six designers return and Casanova is deemed safe.  Anthony Ryan is announced the winner of this challenge and he and Ivy leave the runway.  That leaves the bottom three.  Of course Peach will be going home.  If she’s not ousted then I don’t know what the judges are thinking.  Suede is safe and he tells them he will definitely take their input and use it.  Peach is going home.  No surprise there.  I really miss that Tim Gunn isn’t there to give the departing designer an encouraging word.

________________________________________

Friday Night Lineup, 25 October (New Episodes) by BB

8PM EST – Shark Tank (ABC); Mockingbird Lane (NBC); America’s Next Top Model (CW); Kitchen Nightmares (Fox); Gold Rush (Discovery); Monsters Inside Me (ANPL); Family Guns (NatGeo)
9PM EST – All Access Nashville w/Katie Couric (ABC); CSI New York (CBS); Grimm (NBC); Nikita (CW); Fringe (Fox); Home Strange Home (HGTV); Say Yes to the Dress Bridesmaids (TLC); Gold Rush (Discovery); Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders (CMT); Ghost Adventures (TRVL); My Ghost Story, Caught on Camera (Biography)
10PM EST – 20/20 (ABC); Blue Bloods (CBS); Dateline NBC (NBC); House Hunters/HHI (HGTV); Say Yes to the Cure; Lori’s Fight (TLC); Jungle Gold (Discovery); Dead Files Revisited (TRVL); Mystery Diners/Health Inspectors (Food);Deadly Women (ID); Cursed (Biography); Man Caves (DIY)

________________________________________

Happy Birthday Fairy

This entry was posted in Project Runway All Stars and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

322 Responses to Fabio Viviana and Heather DuBrow in Business Together / Joe Francis Speaks Out on Joanna Krupa / Project Runway All Stars

Good morning everyone. TGIF!!! Yippie. I hope you have a great day. 😀

Happy Birthday, Fairy. Happy Friday everyone. We battened down the hatches at the Outer Banks (just in case Hurricane Sandy decides to come our way) and headed home to VA. Hopefully Sandy will calm down and not affect any of us on the East Coast.

• trudie says:

BB, I was thinking of you with the Hurricane coming. Be safe!

Thanks, Trudie. For some reason, I’m a little more worried about this one. It’s supposed to change to a Nor’easter (even though the weather service says they are not going to change the name from hurricane because hurricanes are taken more seriously). However, for us and those to the north, Nor’easters can be more damaging than hurricanes. The worst part is nobody knows what Sandy is going to do and the uncertainty drags on for what seems like forever.. The only thing you can do is try to prepare for it. Luckily we have a generator if we lose power for days.

• california35 says:

happy Friday to you too 🙂

• VV says:

Happy Birthday, Fairy!

Good luck with Sandy, BB!! and Happy Birthday to Fairy!!

Yes Miss BB. I hope it passes us by.

Happy Birthday Fairy. I feel so sorry for all the little trick and treaters on the east coast. Storm is going to be a whopper. Too bad Jill will be in Boca (where people go to die) for the tennis event.

4. plainviewsue says:

Jill is going to be on Wendy Williams giving her side of tapegate! Andy did a great parody of it last nite on WWHL. Jill has officially dug her own grave. Who in hell would ever hire her? I’ll post recap after I watch.

Bethenny’s gonna be on Monday night.

• She does amuse me. I will say that. Andy is being such a good sport this week!

• california35 says:

i have not seen much of Bethenny (other than the twits posted here). it will be nice to see her and hear about what is going on with her.

Is it possible that because her “people” block all negative comments on her twitter, FB, web pages and other stuff, she doesn’t realize there’s a current (okay, a tsumani) of dislike for her?

• NMhousewife (KEGlovesNorway) says:

Hasn’t Wendy Williams been prettty negative towards Jills about tapegate already? awkward…

Jill will never, ever pass up an opportunity to be on television, even if it’s with someone who doesn’t like her.

• NMhousewife (KEGlovesNorway) says:

So true. I didn’t believe she could be any worse than when she was on the show, but she proved me wrong.

I posted yesterday and will post over here, but my friend the producer in LA says that what the LUNATIC did was a HUGE no-no, HUGE! She said that if there were a few doors open for her out in LA they are probably all closed, they don’t cotten to that sort of thing out there. While LUNATIC may be a name on the East Coast it’s a lot tougher out in LA, and there are rules that should not be broken and that’s one of them. In addition Andy has a lot of clout on both the East and West Coast media outlets and showing his disdain for this in public says a LOT. We know that LUNATIC is in Florida for the “bought and paid for” “invitation” to play in that celeb tournament by Bawby chunking down some change for charity. My guess would be that if someone were to audit the books at the MS event that the “Zarin Family Trust” probably made a nice donation to that chapter so that LUNATIC would be invited to speak. Oh, and let’s play the timing game, will the LUNATICS invisible-non-existent LA contact meetings also be around the time Bethenny starts taping her new show? Could the LUNATIC be itching to guilt Bethenny to having her on her show, because well she is already out here in LA? Will Bethenny stay strong and send that loser home to nyc crying on Bawby’s shoulder “it was supposed to be me, not her” that got famous

• plainviewsue says:

I got wrong information. I did DVR WW, and Jill was not on the show. Wendy spoke to her & now Jill is saying that Bravo saw the person taping the interview & said nothing. Wendy also had called Andy, & he is very angry about all that has occured.

Jill has sunk herself so low; what an embarrassment she is.

Like I said this is HUGE, my friend said that you are duly warned that you are not to tape anything, she knew better and did it anyway. Andy should be mad, LUNATIC begged, and begged and begged to be on the show to tell “her side”, Andy knowing that she would look like an idiot and bring him ratings brought her in for this ONE time event, and then she taped it, knowing full well you don’t tape, I think it may be in their agreements they sign to be on the show. I hope he sues her ASS! I would venture to say that we have seen the last appearance of LUNATIC on anything Andy Cohen has a hand in.

O M G! That lady lies like a rug rat. So now if execs talk to her she will say, “Bravo staff so that my friend was recording it. If they had told me to stop I would’ve had my friend stop recording”. UGH!!!!

Haha. So our plan has worked. “80”

5. trudie says:

My sister has MS, and while I am supportive of any type of event that brings awareness to this disease, I cannot imagine why the chose Jill as a speaker. What words of wisdom could she possibly provide?

• I’m sorry about your sister trudie! And I think it is kind of an insult to have someone like Jill, who has no direct connection to the ailment, speak at a function like this. As you say….what could she possibly have to give comfort or inspiration? IMHO, it is quite selfish of her if she is doing it just for the PR opportunity. :/

• trudie says:

MarDrag, my sister truly is my hero! She has 5 kids and refuses to let MS get the best of her. She believes in “making memories” while she can and is always up for an adventure. She is my partner in crime!

• That is so awesome trudie! Truly inspirational! Hugs to you & sis!

• lovemamaearth says:

I’m in awe of both of you. What a nice point of view, inspiring to us all.

Making memories – that’s a great way to live!

• trudie says:

And believe me, she does! She and her husband decided to take their kids on great vacations while she is able, and they have been swimming with the dolphins, zip lining in the mountains, para-sailing, etc. This past February, her husband had to leave their vacation early for work, and I had to replace him in Florida. It was such a chore – sunning by the pool and ocean, sailboating at dusk. It was torture, I tell you!

Your partner in crime. :-). I like that Trudie. God bless your sister.

I’m thinking because it’s a local event, they need some local celebrities. Jill and her sister are probably considered celebrities in and around that area. Like them or not, I’m sure people will probably buy tickets and attend out of curiousity (sp?) if nothing else.

• Good point BB! If it brings people in, then that is a good thing for the event. I just would hope they are there for the right reasons and donating money and help.

• trudie says:

Yep, I thought of that. And, any publicity for this disease is good publicity. The more awareness spreads, the better.

• Eastbayca says:

Jill will always jump at any opportunity to put herself in the limelight. The devil could ask her to a speaking engagement in hell, she would say YESSSS.

• Kansas Girl says:

And she would give him the little girl look, blush and flirt a little, just because she was so thrilled. LOL! the idea of her flirting with the devil is tres amusing!

6. Amber...Real Wife says:

Happy Birthday Fairy!

7. california35 says:

good morning again 🙂

i read something about the new show about Carrie’s beginnings. (from Sex and the City). referencing mistakes girls and woman make, some times even repeatedly.
    i am bringing part of it —

Candace: Actually, I think that’s a really interesting point to bring up. I think one of the great fun aspects of doing the young Carrie Bradshaw is that she can make every mistake in the book, and make all the mistakes that we’ve made, and we still have sympathy for her. We don’t have as much sympathy for 60-year-old women who are still making the same mistakes as 18-year-olds—and that’s called the Real Housewives.”

Any Bethenny or Andy Cohen fans can go to the People’s Choice Awards website and nominate them. They are both listed in their respective categories. I think Bethenny is in the New Talk Show Host category and Andy is in the more competitive Late Night Talk Show Host Category. I also voted a lot for The Walking Dead and Revenge as being my favs.

Trying to catch the weather on MSNBC to see when the storm is coming and I keep missing it! My mother has already decided she’s not evacuating the shore-I’m trying to convince her otherwise! But Irene was such a bust, people don’t want to go to the trouble! If Halloween is a washout, my town is rescheduling trick or treat for Friday, which I have to say is actually better! I don’t mind the wind and rain, but I hate losing power. Nothing is worse than no lights or TV with children. And a husband who’s just as bad! I guess I better hit the store before the masses buy all the milk, eggs and bread. Why those 3 items ill never know…but everytime it snows (or any type if storm) they sell like hot cakes.

The stores around here always sell out of bread, bottled water and batteries.

A little trick for water…go to the baby section of a store and buy nursery water. No one ever realizes its there and you don’t have to fight! Nursery water is bottled water, just purified for people that don’t want to use tap in bottles.

I can see the batteries…for some reason I just envision everyone stormed in feasting on scrambled eggs and French toast!

Maybe I should be on that Cheapskate show on TLC. I fill up several plastic tea pitchers with water in case I need it. I rarely buy water.

That’s a good idea. I’ll bet most people would not think of that.

• NMhousewife (KEGlovesNorway) says:

I like this baby water tip, people don’t think to look there. I’m not near any of this storm but you never know when it will come in handy, thanks.

• Donna says:

I’m a little late here, I fill up my bathtub to flush the toilet.

• Kansas Girl says:

Exit, please work on your mom some more. Seems like it would be a good idea to not be at the shore for this.

She coming up. Once she thought more about it she decided she didn’t want to ride it out alone. She’s less worried about the storm itself, it’s being alone without power that makes her nervous. She said we better not lose it up here! Lol

10. Good Morning! Thanks for the posts everyone!
    I only got to see the very end of Project Runway Allstars last night (will watch dvr this weekend), but I was not surprised Peach went home either. I actually wondered how she was chosen for an allstar show since she did not do well on her season at all. I miss Tim in the workroom….who is going to look after Andrae??

Have a lovely Friday everyone!

And Happy Birthday Fairy.
    Also good luck to all on the east coast. You are in my prayers!

I hope this storm peters out before it gets up here-these poor kiddies will not be trick or treating in a hurricane!!!
    BB stay safe-I hope OBX doesn’t get hit too bad!!
    Exit-tell your Mom to evacuate-better safe than sorry!!!
    Fellow East coasters-be safe!!!!
    Im off to the store-I cant wait to see the people on line with their milk eggs and bread. My cart will be full of chips, chocolate and popcorn…and a few adult beverages!!!
    Maggie is the Flower Girl in a wedding tomorrow…I cant wait to get her all dressed up. I have to keep reminding her that she is NOT the bride…little DIVA!!!!

Maggie will probably steal the show. Most flower girls do. Lol. My youngest was the flower girl in a backyard wedding. This is the one who grew up to be the college softball player. By the time the wedding started, she had already run around the backyard and tried to climb a tree in her beautiful pink dress and mary janes with white ankle socks. There was a little cleaning up to do before the wedding.

Oh BB-I love it!!-my older daughter would do that-this little one will NOT be getting her dress dirty-every hair will be in place and she will walk like a princess all day!!!

12. Amber...Real Wife says:

Can’t wait for the MiamiRecap as i’m doing the shopping for our family costume party, but wanted to make a few points…

Loved Marysol’s wicked humor, I guess that comes forward when your mother is a self-proclaimed WITCH! Pegging Karent as the ‘carrier pidgeon’ was so apropos as she loves to carry information like nobodys business. Did anyone find it offensive that she was ‘forced’ or felt pressured to remove her vest? I don’t think Marysol’s choice of cover up was a nefarious plot to annoy and insult Joanna. This may be politically incorrect but the piece was vintage, and sorry to say even if it were NEW why should she be cold because of Joanna’s beliefs? All animals that are slaughtered for food, clothing, leather goods are not put to sleep by lethal injection, does she not wear leather shoes or eat meat? Is she vegan and only ‘eats’ peen? Joanna could’ve ignored Marysol and NOT made a scene but thanks to the carrier pidgeon and a accomodating Marysol that catastrophe was avoided.

WOW That Karent is such a shite starter and then paints herself as the hero, good friend and trusted ally. EXCUSE ME? She single-handedly started the whole fiasco by asking JoeSlime if he ‘slept’ with both sisters. He said DATED. We all know that means the possibility of SEX, but she wanted confirmation that he HAD both of them. After he answered the question SHE ASKED she leads him over to Joanna, who is with her FIANCE, for the confrontation. REALLY? She started the fight and although JoeSlime is sleazy, he didn’t back away. You could tell it was the truth, she had sex with him and Romain believed it too! I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt if she KNEW Marta was his lover too. I think with all of Marta’s dependence on Joanna, their constant bickering and her feeling of being 2ndBanana to her sister, this COULD be a practice of hers. You know, having her sister’s leftovers. As stated above the GGWFounder said Marta pursued him while he was with Joanna. This could be a practice of hers and the reason why she and Romain dislike each other. He sees her as a lazy leach and isn’t fawning over her. She’s probably upset her doesn’t fancy her and does her best to cause turmoil in their relationship. Those two sisters have ISSUES! Both love to fight and cause scenes. Joanna is a mediaHo who will use anything to get her name in the press. She does well to attack the Kardashians because I doubt it’d go really well if she challenged NickiMinaj, LilKim or PDiddy.

Finally, how suspect is it that Lea brings two guests who are responsible for causing turmoil and ruining Lisa’s party? One is bragging about sexual conquests, the other is pushing people into the pool like WTF? Would she allow this behaviour at her precious BlackGala? While I saw her trying to diffuse the JoeSleaze/JoannaPleazes kerkuffle, did she even try to intervene between her BFF Elaine/James and foe? I guess that’ll teach LisaL to compare her fledgling event to the star event given by Lea. Can’t wait to see how the next fight unravels and see if Joanna went looking for that slap! LOL

See you guys later!

• NMhousewife (KEGlovesNorway) says:

All good points regarding Joanna, some I thought myself, some I didn’t. Joe Francis was so creepy last night. When he was bragging about the Krupa girls, it seemed like he wouldn’t make eye contact with anyone as he’s spouting this awful stuff…was super weird.

• kendo says:

He makes it sound like Joanna was a porta potty early in her career! That’s a term from thedirty.com for all these models that go to dubai and get used for sex and whatever (nasty disgusting blah blah blah) for thousands of dollars.

• NMhousewife (KEGlovesNorway) says:

From the interview above from Joe, it sounds like Joanna actually was dating him fairly regularly which of course would involve sex, and thta Marta was (is) very competitive with her sister so tried it on with Joe as well as soon as Joanna and Joe were not exclusive or had broken up or something. THAT is what he implies which actually does NOT sound as sinister as what he implied on the show or actually said which is that she was a wild girl sexing up whoever would advance her career. Now it is hard to judge her because there were and are a lot of evil dudes that will do this to a lot of girls who are tryihg to get a foothold in modeling, acting, whatever, which says a lot more about the dudes than the girls in my opinion.

If she really did have a fling with Joe, then again that saying that Carol made re: Luann applies here as well “the coverup is worse than the actual crime.” She should just admit she did have a fling with him and not make such a big deal of it, and then Joe comes off looking worse for being a douche for spreading this type of gossip (or more of a douche than he already is). I almost don’t blame Romain for just listening to Joe in one sense because he can’;t say stop lying if he really doesn’t know its a lie or not. He did say something like “stop talking so much” to Joe.

Someone made a good point about maybe this is the source of friction between Marta and Romain, Marta may have tried to flirt with him in the early days and he didn’t show any interest in her which annoyed her.

• jennysoreal says:

I so agree with everything you say! Marysol cracked me up in her talking head interview, she really pegged Karent with that “carrier pigeon” remark.

13. keida says:

Ugh, I hate the fact that Fabio and Hether are in business together. I forgot to add that to the recap on Wednesday. I had hoped that it was just for show, but Fabio is a business guy. I just hate when good things happen to jerky people. But then again, who am I to judge?

14. dickens says:

Happy birthday, Fairy!

Wow! I bet Joanna wishes Joe Francis’ name had never come up on RHoM.

JZ wrote her first book ……. I hope that doesn’t mean she plans to write another.

15. Kansas Girl says:

OK. Time to start a hurricane list. Please let us know if you’re in the path and check in once it’s past so we know you’re ok. I’ll update the list as the storm progresses.

So far, the following are in the path:
    BB
    Exit4
    Jill NNTJ

And you Kansas, are Miss Organization! Lol!

• Kansas Girl says:

Not really. I’m the picture of DISorganization. If you look it up, there’s my picture. I just like to make lists.

• lori says:

I’m in the stupid path of the stupid hurricane. I’m really not in the mood for this! I have a goblin gala to go to on saturday rain or shine and really don’t want to disappoint my girls and their friend but the weather is supposed to be crappy 😦

• california35 says:

be safe everyone. i have wind over here, but all that does is make my skin dry and mess my hair, so i will not complain.

• butterisafruit says:

Kansas Girl aren’t you organized! WTG.
      Some of the sketti lines come to Southern Mass so that’s me. But I think Delaware is supposed to get the big slam. (that changes by the hour) and the swath is huge.
      Everyone is going to have a bad hair day.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

I’m in the path in Jersey and I have a giant oak tree which drops limbs whenever the wind blows. It dented my car 2 years ago and will most likely take out my house unless the town (which owns the tree) takes it down. It’s on the list to be taken down but I have no idea how far down on the list.

• butterisafruit says:

That’s worth a worry Just wondering in Jersey. Three weeks ago I had HUGE white pines taken down. The branches always snap with the snow/ice. The guy said it was the smartest thing to do. The limbs were starting to hang over my roof. Maybe (if possible) you could pull the car up on the lawn or around back, just to get away from it.

I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. We have to worry about trees with these storms also. We have huge ones around us that we don’t “own” either. My next door neighbor lost both of their vehicles to trees in the last large storm we had.

• Kansas Girl says:

I guess it’s too late to drill some “stealth” holes on one side to make it come down in the other direction. Moving your car sounds like a good idea. On the plus side, the city might pay for damages.

• Kansas Girl says:

New improved hurricane list:
      BB
      Exit4
      Jill NNTJ
      lori
      butterisafruit
      Just Wondering in Jersey
      Queen Butter Bean (she told me last night)

More?

LavaLady

16. california35 says:

Happy Birthday Fairy

17. jezzibel says:

hmmm…Jillzy is leaving out the event she and her sister bombed in big time in Dallas..what was it the Jewish Women’s Federation..or something like that.

18. princesspindy says:

Well, Princess Pindy watched Project Runway All Stars and Princess Pindy enjoyed it a lot. Wendy Pepper, blast from the past! Princess Pindy also has decided that if Suede can talk in the third person, so can Princess Pindy. Princess Pindy also watch RHOM and wishes Princess Pindy hadn’t. Princess Pindy thought that Princess Pindy was going to see the “smack”, Princess Pindy was disappointed…… 😦 Princess Pindy is praying for all the East Coasters and hope that you all get through this safely!!!!

Princess Pindy wishes Fairy a Happy Birthday.

BB thanks Princess Pindy for the safety prayers and BB also enjoyed PR All Stars. BB doesn’t watch Miami, but if BB tuned in expecting the “smack” and didn’t see it, BB would also be disappointed. BB thinks Bravo drags these housewife shows out too long, especially New Jersey.

19. butterisafruit says:

Does anyone watch Elementary? It’s a modern day Holmes/Watson. I thought I wouldn’t like it. Mostly because I couldn’t stand the modern day British version. This is much better, and the characters are likeable. It’s on Thursdays.

I haven’t watched it, but it looks interesting. There are just too many good shows on right now.

• butterisafruit says:

I think you’ll like it. It’s not over the top. Holmes is in recovery for heroine, Lucy is a hired coach/assistant. There is no Mrs. Hudson, but Aiden Quinn is the chief detective..
        All the clues come from deduction.

Another good one, is Vegas. It’s a continuing story but if you miss a show it’s not big deal. Each episode is independant.

• princesspindy says:

Princess Pindy watched the first 2 with Princess Beanie Boo, we (the royal we) have the others on DVR. We are amused!

• lovemamaearth says:

I think it was you (or Stars? or Delighted?) who told me about it.

I watched Elementary last night and like it too. I hope it gets picked up. Lucy Lieu seems to be a better actress now. Or maybe it just fits her better than other things I’ve seen her in.

• butterisafruit says:

hehehehe

• Kansas Girl says:

Kansas Girl thinks it sounds good and regrets she missed it last night.

This is one of our new favorite shows.

• lovemamaearth says:

I hope you see Grand’s comment to you below, Butter. Very special women you two are.

I would probably love that. It’s on CBS. I will check it out. I love all that smart englandy talkin’ and such.

I tell you as many speaking engagements Oprah doesn’t even toot her own horn like JZ.

I told you all that Joe Francis is a creep. I wouldn’t put any stock into what he has to say about Joanna and Marta. There’s currently a young woman w/a lawsuit against Joe- Girls Gone Wild for using her age 14 image w/o permission. Yeah she was stupid to lift her top up for a photogh to take her pic but Joe has some liability in this IMO.

And Jill hasn’t been asked to speak at Ally’s college? How dare them. Don’t they know who she is? Maybe that’s why they haven’t asked huh? 😀

Japan, China, Russia. What did they ever do to JZ?

24. Eastbayca says:

Interesting read…. http://www.thelodownny.com/leslog/2010/07/talking-business-with-david-zarin.html
    “David says Jill Zarin’s status as a reality TV star has both helped and hurt the company. While the prime time television exposure has definitely made Zarin’s a household name nationwide, there’s probably also a backlash. At the end of the day, David says, it all goes with the territory when you’re running the family business!”

• lovemamaearth says:

Interesting.

Shamrock & others I hope you all stay safe.

• Kansas Girl says:

The poor guy! The store was not much on the show after the season where they made Allie work there, and the time Alex and Simon were in to pick fabrics for their remodel. I wonder if that was David’s effort. It didn’t make the place look too professional and I’d think he’d want the store to look better than how it was presented.

I’m on Long Island, so we are watching th storm really closely – hopefully it will only be heavy rain – losing power with two tweens in the house will not be fun – at all – not sure what might be worse – getting stuck at work because of this storm or having to attempt to get the twins to do craft projects due to no electronic entainment – some people hit the supermarket – I hit up Michael’s!! –

Princess Pindy you had me laughing at my desk!!! – grrrrr at Wendy Pepper – and that first season with Andrae and Santino was probably one of the best – much as I enjoy PRAS I miss Tim Gunn so much – –

Happy Birthday Fairy!!! – in my mind’s eye, I see a little tinkerbelle fairy flitting all about and leaving a trails of giggles in her wake – whatever you do, enjoy!!

26. happy bday fairy and a late happy bday to butterisafruit. butter, you have given me so much strength and i thank you so much. i can now see me living a good life while still missing my hubbby and as i accepted that i would probably out live him he went into remission. it was a very scarey time because i came so close to losing him but i took comfort knowing i would be able to do the right thing at the right time. thank you for your blog.
    for everyone in the storms path i will pray for you. we fill milk bottles and freeze them before the storms hit then take them out one at a time to thaw. this usually lasts until the first 3 days of no electricity is over and the lines for free water/ice are much less. stay safe and remember if you have to go to the attic to get way from the rising waters take something to brake though the roof or window. a sad lesson we learned in katrina. best of luck to all. debi

• trudie says:

(((debi)))

• butterisafruit says:

Dearest Grandmadebers,
      Thank you dearly, please know because of the support from you
      Contessa, BB, Boston, Nancy, Lovemama, Trudie, Not that Jill and so
      many more…I could not be who I am today.
      I know how you feel and still live what you’re going through. It’s very hard,
      little comfort, and an alone feeling. However You have the strength and love to
      cope. Your darling will always be part of you. No matter how difficult it is.
      I will hold your hand.
      Mary Ellen

( I apologize to anyone I omitted, my feelings go to you all)

27. I Need A Life! says:

I was thinking about how upset Kathy’s husband was over the, “my wife tastes like fish,” comment. He swore he didn’t say it and that it was edited. Maybe JZ was protecting herself and who knows if she wasn’t right to do so.

• NMhousewife (KEGlovesNorway) says:

I get that he may not have said that during the actual conversatsion Kathy was having with the businessmen and it was actually taken from some other point in conversation he was having, but is he saying that they edited together individual words to make that statement or did he actually make that comment? I can’t imagine that is a comment I would want my husband to say on TV regardless when or where he said it.

I remember when Jill said Bravo had edited in “Alex is a bitch” at that wedding back in season 4 and she really had not said that during the convo she was having with those ladies she was sitting with, but she apparently did say it to a producer or someone and she was miked up, so it’s not exactly as if she was innocent of the comment itself.

But I agree that Bravo can be pretty evil with some of the editing. I hate when something is said and then Bravo edits peoples reactions to it, and you know that may not be their original reaction at that moment, they took the reaction shot from some other point, but usually THAT editing is pretty obvious.

• I Need A Life! says:

I’m also really skeptical since this whole Tre scene at the fashion show. Did Bravo/Cohen manipulate? JZ may have more background secrets than we can know. To suggest that they, “stage a fight between JZ & Bethanny,” suggests that the Housewives are just a staged drama. She knows what Cohen and Co. are capable of. And believe me, I’m not running out to read her book or wear her jewelry. I just think she may have a reason to protect herself.

28. djprincessc says:

I really liked Miami last night. When it started it was kinda boring but every episode seems to get better. Karent seems to be the Luann of the series, an instigator. When it started I kinda like Joanna and now I can’t stand her. Wayyyyy too dramatic and demanding. Last night when Marysol came wearing fur and Joanna flipped out?!?!?!? Wtf?? I’m sorry but the whole world doesn’t revolve around her! So basically Marysol is supposed to think of Joanna when she’s getting dressed or buys her clothes!?!?! She’s the kind of person who is SO in your face about her beliefs is annoying. If I were around her I’d wear fur, leather and eat only chicken, steak, pork, shrimp etc etc etc in front of her and ask if she wants some. Crazy bitch.

• california35 says:

maybe she thinks she will get followers based on this pro animals thing, or make Marysol look bad. either way, making herself look good.

i respect everyone’s believes even if they are not mine. but it does bother me when they dont respect mine by forcing theirs on me. in other words, even if she has the right idea about no fur, by reacting like that it makes me not listen to it.

so i agree 🙂

• djprincessc says:

Exactly, she has an opinion which is fine, but by her demeaning other opinions and acting like hers are THE ONLY OPINIONS makes it wrong. She forgets it works BOTH WAYS. I think she’s just trying to show off with the fur thing.

• lovemamaearth says:

I respect opinions if they’re fair and not lies. Much of JZ’s self defense is dillusional. Tam, HeatherOC, Gretchen, Taylor all tend to bend the truth to fit their needs. What we saw mostly didn’t support their opinions.

• djprincessc says:

Agreed. And all those women you mentioned are EXTREMELY 2faced as well. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them. Tamara (who I can’t stand) was usually telling the truth for the most part, but her motives behind it were always awful. She doesn’t tell the truth bc its the right thing, she tells the truth to HURT people with it or for HER benefit. Gretchen Taylor, and OC Heather and bold face liars IMO.

• lovemamaearth says:

I agree. Except that sometimes Tam’s truths aren’t what I see as the truth. But she does use things to hurt others. Right on the money on that point and the rest!

She would if she were a real animal activist. Pamela Anderson is a PETA supporter and she wears vegan shoes, bags and is a vegetarian.

You know what makes me mad about people that say “don’t wear fur, they are animals that deserve humane treatment”, if that’s what they stand for then that fine but I don’t want to see them carrying leather bags, wearing leather shoes, etc. I’m pretty sure I’ve been seeing Joanna wearing Designer shoes and they’re not vegan. Marysol should have told her to get outo her face.

29. california35 says:

ok so going back to Jill, why is she in talk shows? why is she invited or allowed to be in those shows? isn’t usually the purpose of someone going to a talk show to promote something? Did i miss something?

• lovemamaearth says:

Maybe she’s bribing or blackmailing people. Your wind comment was funny.

NJ good luck with your car and house staying safe.

Regarding Pine trees ours break under a bit of wt too. The neighbor has some Ponderosa Pine and they smell so good in the summer. I haven’t noticed them breaking either but maybe they keep it picked up before I see downed limbs.

Stay safe everyone. I hope it blows out to the ocean and no ships are there.

30. contessa says:

I enjoyed Miami as well, it has a different flavor. It is tempestuous, a bit crazy and I love the latin vibe. However Bravo can dump Joana, Marta and Karent (well I guess that would mean no drama LOL). Joana is so full of herself, the issue about Marysol’s lovely antique jacket was crazy. Does she expect people to fall in line with her thoughts and beliefs. Also for Karent to become the point person speaking on her behalf is nuts. By the way she never said anything about Lea’s feathers?
    I suppose some of these beyotches are afraid of Lea. Then Karent starts the whole crazy dialog of that creep sleeping with the sisters…who asks a man if he slept with someone at a party full of people. If it was me, I would have gone after Karent big time for opening that door. Karent is the biggest sh-t stirrer out there. She managed in a scope of a few minutes to start two different situations. She is delusional. Marta is a piece of work…she left Joanna and Romains, and is now eenjoying the hospitality of Lisa just laying around doing nothing. That girl will never get into show business, she looks dirty and drunk and disheveled all the time. Romain was right on getting her out of hsi condo. She could always go back and live in Joana’s house with their mother in LA. Enough is enough.

Famewhorga’s website has a detail explanation of Chris/Jac Laurita’s and his business Signature Apparel’s bankruptcy. It shows that Chris and his brother had over $7,000,000 in FRAUDULENT TRANSFERS. Meaning that they transferred corporate funds for personal use.
    This makes what Joe and Tre bankruptch trivial in comparison. It is on thing for Tre and Joe to spend beyond their means and not be able to pay their bills but what Chris and his brother did is criminal.

They actually transferred several business licenses to third parties to avoid liability while a new business license was being applied for. I am sure as hell not going to buy the excuse they did not know what was going on. These are sophisticated moves that show that they knew perfectly well that they were drying out all the cash assets and leaving their vendors out to dry.
    “Thick as thieves” No sh#t.

• AZGirl says:

Oops spell check “bankruptcy” not bankruptch

• AZGirl says:

Oops “one thing” not “on thing”. Kinda got pissed when I read what Chris and his brother did. Forget about Joe G. Chris will be going to jail.

• djprincessc says:

What goes around comes around and its THE LAURITAS TURN only worse. The way Jaq took SO MUCH pleasure over Teresas financial problems was disgusting. Telling Joe I hope you go to Jail??? Ummmm…you probably shouldn’t have said that Jaq. You reap what you sow.

• california35 says:

wow, everyone in NJ seem to be having $ troubles. BIG money troubles.

• contessa says:

Simply disgusting…they raped their company knowingly diverting funds for personal use. This was very deliberately executed. I have owned my own small company and was so very careful about this kind of thing, paying personal expenses out of business funds. Thank you for posting this. This is an extremely serious offense and now factor in the fact that Chris conveniently remembered he has the computer and hard drives (he previously said they were lost), however the info on the computer/hard drives is damaged due to a virus. I can’t believe they were so stupid. Now we know where those
      cars for Ashlee came from…all the cars are leased under a company name – 11 cars for two families – give me an effing break.

• AZGirl says:

Absolutely Contessa. Anyone who owns their own business knows that you DO NOT co-mingle corporate funds with personal fund. It is criminal. Yep and that is where the money went to pay for all their useless crap like car leases. This is so beyond what the Tre and Joe did.

Oh boy. They will be in trouble big time for this. If this is wire fraud-transferring the funds. That’s BIG jail time.

32. LaineyLainey says:

Write to http://www.parenting.com/contact-us to let Parenting Magazine know how much you are/are not looking forward to seeing J.Laurita as a contributing editor.

They are going to have so much editing to do from the 20 pages she’ll send in when they’ll only need one page. I don’t know Lainey. This may be the type of outlet she needs. I’m not saying she’ll give good advice, look at how lovely Ashley has turned out, but it’s something positive.

Is Jill too cheap to buy a mini hidden camera? And too dumb to keep her little trick to herself?
    She could of purchased a pin, hair clip, anything with a camera in it but she had to involve someone else.

Shamrock? Where are you? Shammy????

35. cusi77 says:

Happy Birthday Fairy! Las Mexicanas Mananitas to you!

Lulu is Mr Lulu having fun blogging CT for us? I sure hope so. I hope you both know how much we appreciate your tag team approach. 🙂

The Naval Station Norfolk is sending their ships out to sea so they are taking this storm seriously.

38. ktinct says:

Happy Birthday, Fairy 🙂

39. EllaMinnowPea says:

Excellent recap of Project Runway. Unfortunately, after watching last night, I’m not wasting my time on it. With the exception of Wendy Pepper and Andre (of “Where’s Andre” fame – see above post about imitation by Santino). And I didn’t like Wendy or her designs and I only remember Andre because of the referenced imitations. =(

40. LaineyLainey says:

I just watched the video of James pushing Karent’s friend into the pool. He did it to defend Lea. Do you think he’s secretly in love with Lea?

41. cocfarm says:

For those of you that are waiting for ‘Arrested Development’ to return, as I am, netflix is releasing all the episodes at once so you can watch them altogether sometime in 2013. April was what I last heard. Can’t wait!

“My Shopping Addiction” premiers on Oxygen 10-15 11pm est. One of the shopaholics says “I would rather have a new Louis Vuitton than have sex”. That must be some hell of a bag. 🙂

43. Kansas Girl says:

Our members (and relatives) in the storm’s path:
    BB
    Exit4
    Jill NNTJ
    lori
    butterisafruit
    Just Wondering in Jersey
    Queen Butter Bean
    Shamrockblonde
    LavaLady
    Lainey’s son in Brooklyn

Sing out if you’re also in the path. Let us know how you’re doing when possible. We’ll all be thinking of you.

Katie Couric will be talking to Taylor Swift and Leann Rimes (to name a couple) on ABC at 9 PM for anyone interested.

For all of you on the east coast that are in Sandy’s path please be careful and prepare. Keep in contact with us as much as possible.
    And we all know that if MY NAME ends up on a list of hurricanes watchers,hell has broken..:)

• contessa says:

Hey AZ, me too – that means our Sonoran Desert will freeze and the devil will be dancing on the snow.

46. LaineyLainey says:

To everyone who watched my daughter’s video for her class project…THANK YOU!!! I just checked it and it;s showing 1700 hits! hooray!! and THANKS AGAIN, you’re all so kind!

47. djprincessc says:

Wheres Detox??? Detox where are you?!?!?! 😦

The Long Island Medium is going to be featured on 20/20 at 10 PM on ABC

Talked to my mom and she has a feeling they’re going to evacuate. Most if her friends are skipping town so she has reconsidered and will bunk up here with me! The shore house is 3 miles south if Atlantic City and even though I heard Delaware may get it, it could come right towards AC, so she is going to head out! The schools down there are already closed mon and tues. the one advantage is the town where she is and the 2 neighboring are that the bulk of people are gone for the winter. Out summer population is a few thousand. Winter? Roughly 875. I worry about AC though. That’s more of a year round population. Much harder to evacuate. No word on casino closings yet. Tomorrow ill pull in the Halloween decorations and hope for the best. At least mom can cook and do kid duty and ill get some stuff done! Gotta find a silver lining. Just hope no water in the basement like during Irene.

50. Kansas Girl says:

Here’s the list of those in the path of the hurricane so far:
    BB
    Exit4
    Jill NNTJ
    lori
    butterisafruit
    Just Wondering in Jersey
    Queen Butter Bean
    Shamrockblonde
    LavaLady
    Lainey’s son in Brooklyn
    Powell
    KTinCT
    NJBev

Let me know if you should be on the list.

51. VV says:

Jac’s back on Twitter. I knew that wouldn’t last long…

The new Parenting Magazine co-editor is tweeting. I wonder what awesome things she’s sharing.

• VV says:

A picture of Nick’s saggy jeans you can actually see the little boy’s butt.
        Another pic of AutoTuned goofing around.
        She’s tweeting Bitter Clown and What’s her name asking where they are.
        A pic of Chris Lurkita and Little Joey Marco..

• VV says:

Jac must have gotten the idea for this tweet from Joey Marco.

I can’t believe at this age,Nick is already starting to sag his jeans. http://t.co/GvjOcjlP

• melthehound says:

Oh piss on those people. Why does anyone give a phuck what that raging bitch thinks or does?

• VV says:

What were those people for Parenting Magazine thinking?!!

Somehow, I think her tweets as well as Chris tweeting a pic of Joey Marco on his underwear have more to do with them getting the focus away from the Laurita’s Bankrupt issues. It won’t work…

• Noelle says:

WOW!
            Would expect this kind of pic from a 13yr old, NOT the Mother.
            Disgusting and pathetic = Jac. (Need I say more!)

• California35 says:

I am sure he appreciates having her post this for alto see.

Night night ladies. I have a busy day tomorrow. 🙂

• Noelle says:

Hi Nancy,
      Tried to change the luck last night by not posting during the game.
      A lot of good that did! LOL!
      Poor Fister, what a guy!!
      IMO, they should have taken him in right away for a scan, at least! Jeez!!
      We’re missing bats and that’s about it in a nut shell.
      Anyways GO TIGERS!!
      Have a Nice week end.

53. Eve says:

Jill and her fans pic….gets me laughing every time.

Im going to be out all day-if anyone hears from Detox-please ask her to shoot me an email. I sent her a message yesterday but haven’t heard back from her.

Just checking in this morning from Southeast VA. Cloudy, but no rain to speak of and no wind. Calm so far. Haven’t checked the latest weather forecast yet.

It’s gotten just a little breezier in the last 15 minutes or so. My husband is at the store (we just need a few things) and he says it’s been picked pretty clean.

• RealHousewifeVA says:

I need to go out and shop to prepare just in case.

Hopefully it won’t affect you too much where you are. But who knows?

• RealHousewifeVA says:

Yah it seems like no one is really sure. Earlier this morning Sandy had weakened to a tropical storm, but half an hour ago I read that she regained Hurricane Strenght. They are saying it will affect Northern Virginia a bit, mostly in power outages. Dominion Power is predicted all of their customers (us!) will be affected. I hate losing power. But I won’t complain if that’s the worst of it.

Stay safe, BB!

• California35 says:

I’m glad to read that it is calm…also about going to the store to prepare 🙂

• butterisafruit says:

I went to the store to horde. I said to the mgr that this is going to be a busy day. He said they overstock on weekends anyway because of the football games. But we don’t get the storm till Mon/Tues.

• Kansas Girl says:

LOL, Butter! It’s knitting weather. You working on anything good? I’m finishing off the 5th version of Kwoosh right now. (Ravelry pattern) The yarn has many breaks (I think bugs got it), so I’ve knotted it and will oversew those areas and then needle felt them so they don’t ravel. A big scarf with felted dots here and there.

• butterisafruit says:

OH Kansas, everytime I see your name I think..hmmm I bet she’s got some gorgeous project going. You know often it’s the unexpected kinks that make the design MUCH better. That will be a nice scarf!
          But it IS knitting weather. I’m working on a Bella mitten, to finish off the pair. It’s a pewter/gray yarn, very soft. I lost the ball band eons ago so I don’t know what it is. My niece put her order in a couple of months ago. I’m flip flopping between that and a hat to match a cowl it’s a beautiful coral, a bit flashy but I like working with it.
          I love nestling in with the needles.

• Kansas Girl says:

I’ll reply over here, but don’t know if you’ll see it. I do hope the scarf turns out nice. It’s pink and I think was hand dyed by someone. I’ve had it forever, so no wonder it got damaged. I’ve never needle felted, so this will be an experiment for sure!

I’m wanting to make more Bella mittens. They go so fast and are so interesting. The last ones I made, I shortened the cuff by one cable, which is a much nicer length.

This will amuse you. I got some polar fleece at a garage sale a while back — an assortment of colors, huge chunks of fabric, for $3. I’m making simple mittens to donate to our silent auction at work for United Way. So Motorcycle Man was here last week, checked them out and commented that adults don’t wear bright colors like that (red, yellow, purple and pumpkin). Yeah, right. He thinks dark blue would be better. I suspect he is hoping for some, as his whole world is shades of blue. LOL! More Bellas, I guess.

I miss seeing what you’re knitting on your blog! Guess I should be blogging too, huh? The coral cowl sounds fab. And your cowl with random cables you posted a while back has had me itching to try it for ages. So many projects!

• butterisafruit says:

I do have to start blogging again. I’ve been very slow on projects but I think it was weather related. YOU SHOULD be blogging all those socks and mittens/scarves, You’d be GREAT at it. NOw I remember what happened the only camera I have now is the cell phone. I need to get something that can capture real color. (I also need something to take a picture of lol). My next Bellas I’m going to do what you do. I think they’re much more practicle being a bit shorter. They still have the long cuff but not as extensive. They’re good because like my daughter in law said, They’re the one pair of mittens I never lose.
              That’s so funny about Motorcylcle Man, they have NO idea, mine was the same way..everything had to be blue. The colors sound great, you MUST take a picture for your new blog. BTW that was the perfect price. They’ll make great gifts for the auction. Aren’t you a Nice Lady.