Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Miami

Miami is the only new housewives show on this week.  Last week we had the two part episode that featured Lisa’s party.  This week it is Lea Black’s Gala.  Two years ago, Lea’s castmate Kristi Rice crashed the Gala without a ticket – and Lea never forgave her for it.  Last year something went wrong between Marysol Patton and Elaine Lancaster.  James has been very vocal on twitter saying Elaine only shows up when she’s paid for an appearance – which is why he wasn’t in drag for Lisa’s party.  Let’s see if it’s James or Elaine that makes an appearance at Lea’s Gala.  And let’s see if everyone behaves themselves.  Somehow I don’t think they will.

This entry was posted in Miami. Bookmark the permalink.

106 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Miami

1. LaineyLainey says:

Hi friends!!!

Is anyone watching the BH First look? Lisa’s new home is beautiful!
    She’s glad that she no longer has neighbors! LOL

This is weird. Paul and Adrienne are having a romantic dinner.

4. LaineyLainey says:

Joanna says she’s never had a physical fight. Hard to believe, since she’s so hot-tempered.

I sure hope Lea’s dog is ok. 😦

So far in this episode the most.shocking fact is that Mama Elsa DRIVES! 😮
    She can not even move her neck left to right!

I’ve got a couple people sending me texts while I’m trying to watch, I missed that…she drives…wow!!!

• Sus says:

That was shocking! Why didn’t her daughter drive? Surely she isn’t relying on her to be sober driver

I guess Lia was right, all he wanted was a green card.

8. jeang says:

There goes Karent again trying to butt in another conversation.

I haven’t been watching RHOM. It’s a bit of a freak show huh?

Hi boston,
      How are you? How’s your VW. I had one in college. I loved it.

• boston02127 says:

Hi Nancy, I’m doing ok, thx. How are you? My VW made it thru the storm. I like mine a lot but wish it wasn’t a standard. I pay hardly nothing for gas.

I’d be better if my bff would call. She lives in NJ and works in NY. I’m sure she’s ok
          but I’d really like to talk to her. We have been bff’s since 10th grade.

So glad you and your VW are fine. BTW don’t sell it.

I don’t mean this with any mean intent. Can someone tell me what happen to Elsa? Did she burn her face or have a stroke? Is she ok?

Bad plastic surgery.

Bad plastic surgery. It is too much filler – can not be removed!

I laughed at the freak show comment, because if you just tuned in tonight it’s easy to have that impression. I love the Latin vibe and social scene in this !

When I see this like of thing I want to call my girlfriends and tell them thank-you. lol

I really like Miami, too. I love the latin vibe and the Polish sisters (esp Joanna) REALLY bring the drama.

• boston02127 says:

I can’t believe her face is that damaged from plastic surgery. I’m sorry but it’s just awful. Awful! Imagine doing that to yourself. I thought she may have been burned.

• Sus says:

I am completely positive that’s what I’d look like if I started up with the botox and fillers. I get a rash if a get a facial!

Yeah, hands off my face not matter what age does to it!
              Seriously is difficult to comprehend how thatuch distortion happened to her face. I have a theory that something was done to ‘fix’ the first, botched job and it go unbelievably worse. I saw some pics online of Mama Elsa pre surgery and she looked fine – why the surgery in the 1st place is puzzling. And that was long, decades ago. Amazes me that she carries on in life. I would never leave home!

I’m proud of her for not letting it take over her life. I know she’s not perfect, but her misfortune has not killed her spirit and I really admire her for that. She still laughs, makes jokes, demonstrates compassion, and she is so loving toward her daughter and tries to enjoy life. I applaud Mama Elsa. I know people who have EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING and still they are greedy, selfish, negative, self=pitying, etc. and they TRY to make others miserable. They are JOY ROBBERS. I think this is why I find her (Mama elsa) to be such a marvel.

Oh my, it is so very admirable how she rose above the physical and is a remarkable person. So true, Lainey.

• contessa says:

Hi Lainey,

Totally agree about Mama Elsa, that is one of the reason I admire her.

With regard to her face, many years ago some Dr.’s tried liquid silicone injections, which started out fine, however it eventually hardens and does unfortunate things to you. They were also doing that with breasts as well. There is a well known realtor in LA, who was also a minor movie star, who had the same type of issues. She has had many plastic surgeries to remedy, and it has helped some, but not enough to look normal.

Amen to that!

11. Sus says:

A, E, I, O, U

There, the blog is blessed

12. LaineyLainey says:

Now it’s time for PR ALLSTARS!!!

13. djprincessc says:

Hi Ladies!! Did anyone else see on Sunday Bethennys tweet about Miami?? I’m pretty sure she was talking about Joanna!! Ha! I love it! Heres the link you all can see! 🙂

Did that lady’s dog live?

Preview for next week shows a stressful phone call about the dog. At that rate it appears he might not survive. They should not have left that unresolved- even if creative time editing was done (as we know they dabble in at bravo.).

What a nightmere. If my little Emily was that sick I wouldn’t have been able to host a gala that’s for sure. It was very sad to see her so upset. I like her even more now.

15. Sus says:

So did Joanna think the fiance thought she was a virgin before him?

16. jeang says:

I said it before, but I hope Mama Elsa sued the crap out of that doctor. Lisa asked her husband if he could fix her and I think because of her health and age he couldnt. She is no shrinking violet that is for sure. She lives her life the way she wants to regardless. I really like Lea’s charity parties….So glam and some various real celebs, not just other franchise housewives. I think Joanna is a drunk and a liar and I wonder why she didnt buy her mooching sister Marta a seat at that charity event. Adriana won the vote tonight on WWHL as to whose side are you on.

17. jeang says:

I gotta say no matter how much money you have, how could Roy Black and his son looked so tragic in their formal attire?. Lea needs to get them both a stylist. I guess if you are that rich you dont give a crap what other people think of your ill fitting attire.

I agree. I know many people hate him due to his profession but I think he does a lot a good as well.

18. jeang says:

I know, someone has to defend the accused and obviously he gets paid very well for it. Didnt he also defend that Kennedy cousin that was accused of rape way back?. I think Lea was the foreperson on that jury and that is how they met. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. Met him, dated him, married him and then had her (security) child. Lea is no dummy.

Yes he did defend Kennedy and got him off IMHO.
      I’m liking Lea more and more. She doesn’t do “stupid”. What a great tag line.

19. lillybee says:

Kyle Richards was on CSI last night, btw, I thought that she was a horrible actress.

20. jeang says:

They must have some awesome connections with car dealers/ or other deep pocket contributors, to always have those over the top cars to auction off for charity. Surely the cars alone would get them close to the one million dollar amount.

Good PR for the dealer, it’s a charitable deduction, and they can get rid of a last year’s model or a demo.

21. jeang says:

I havent ever seen any other housewives franchise have a charity event like Miami has…I mean the best hotel in Miami the Fountainbleau with 800 guest, celebrities and over the top items to bid on. I went in there back in the 70’s and everything was super luxurious and the event rooms were beyond huge/ Of course the decor has changed since the 70’s but even back then it was something you couldnt even imagine even in a dream. Back then they even had and underground high end mall. Back then any old couple of 20 year old girls could walk in there and roam around and explore, bet you cant do that now without a room key or a famous person with an upscale entourage. I hope Lisa winds up getting pregnant. I like her and I didnt think I would.

22. jeang says:

I am also old enough to remember the Jackie Gleason variety show came from there. Yes I AM that old.

23. jeang says:

I did just read on one of Leas blogs that Leroy died 5 months before Aug 24th of this year so that would have been this past March. So we will probably see it next week or so. Tissues ready. SO so sad. It was on Hauteliving blog. She called it his going on vacation to heaven. Poor baby.

Good night ladies.

25. jeang says:

me too, nite, nite all.

26. vilzvet says:

Yay, got the internet back and TV! But no power yet! Going on 4 full days. We are so fortunate compared to the pictures and stories happening here in NY. I feel so bad for those who have lost their homes. Too many to count. Now I have to catch up reading here to see how everyone else is doing.

Great to hear you are okay! Yay! Good luck dealing with the aftermath of the storm and getting your power back. Take care!

• Eastbayca says:

Welcome back, glad you and yours are doing well.

• butterisafruit says:

Good to see you Vilzvet. You’ve had quite the week. Welcome BACK.

• Kansas Girl says:

Hey, she’s back! We’ve been watching for you to reappear. There are still a few we’ve not heard from, but most have checked in. You’ve got a LOT of reading to do! How’s your computer battery? LOL! Glad to know you’re ok.

Welcome back!! Hope you get your power back soon!!!

• vilzvet says:

Thanks for the welcomes! Hubby is able to connect the internet router to the generator plug. Catching up on TV as well, news of course. The NY area is shell shocked. Trying to conserve gas here by staying put. We all bought generators 2 days ago, and should have enough gas for 2 more days. I truly hope to get electricity back by tomorrow.

27. LA_Debra says:

Elaine showed up at the party. I bet last year he didn’t know the cameras would be there. This year – the cameras are there and so is Elaine. Because you know Lea didn’t pay him for an appearance.

28. Eastbayca says:

Why are people so “evil”? Yes, Sandy came along destroyed property, claimed lives and basically was a pain in the a$$. People are recovering from it all and it seems some are hard on those who are trying to move on and go back to some normalcy. Is one supposed to stop living life?
    End of rant.