This is the third episode of Bravo’s most popular housewives city in the franchise – Real Housewives of Atlanta. In this episode we’ll be introduced to a new housewife, Porsha Steward. Rumors would have had us believing that Porsha was coming in mid-season when Kim Zolciak faded away – but rumors are often not true.
Porsha is firmly on the NOT in Kenya’s camp – and tonight might give us a hint why.
- Kenya gets invited to a high-class fundraising event for a well-known charity in Atlanta, Hosea Feeds the Homeless.
- The invitation is extended by the founder’s granddaughter, Porsha Stewart, a rich Atlanta socialite and newlywed of former NFL star Kordell Stewart.
- Kenya and Porsha’s relationship starts off rocky.
- Elsewhere, NeNe takes a trip to New York for some meetings, and she and Cynthia spend a day exploring the city.
- Meanwhile, Phaedra brainstorms her next big business idea: a workout video called “Donkey Booty.”
- On the domestic front, Kandi struggles with seeing her old house for the last time, and
- Kim considers moving back to her old home for the second time.
So it looks like both Kim and Porsha will be in this episode. I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward – in sort of a guilty way – in seeing what Kenya is going to do tonight. She’s pretty interesting.
Let’s Chat Atlanta and whatever else is on tonight – as Sunday is a busy night for good TV.
As best as I can tell from the schedule it’s three showings of Atlanta back to back tonight – like old times. No WWHL.