Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

This is the third episode of Bravo’s most popular housewives city in the franchise – Real Housewives of Atlanta. In this episode we’ll be introduced to a new housewife, Porsha Steward. Rumors would have had us believing that Porsha was coming in mid-season when Kim Zolciak faded away – but rumors are often not true.

Porsha is firmly on the NOT in Kenya’s camp – and tonight might give us a hint why.

From Bravo’s Website:  Call Me Miss U.S.A

• Kenya gets invited to a high-class fundraising event for a well-known charity in Atlanta, Hosea Feeds the Homeless.
  • The invitation is extended by the founder’s granddaughter, Porsha Stewart, a rich Atlanta socialite and newlywed of former NFL star Kordell Stewart.
  • Kenya and Porsha’s relationship starts off rocky.
  • Elsewhere, NeNe takes a trip to New York for some meetings, and she and Cynthia spend a day exploring the city.
  • Meanwhile, Phaedra brainstorms her next big business idea: a workout video called “Donkey Booty.”
  • On the domestic front, Kandi struggles with seeing her old house for the last time, and
  • Kim considers moving back to her old home for the second time.

So it looks like both Kim and Porsha will be in this episode.  I don’t know about you, but I’m  looking forward – in sort of a guilty way – in seeing what Kenya is going to do tonight. She’s pretty interesting.

Let’s Chat Atlanta and whatever else is on tonight – as Sunday is a busy night for good TV.

As best as I can tell from the schedule it’s three showings of Atlanta back to back tonight – like old times.  No WWHL.

This entry was posted in Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

77 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta

1. LaineyLainey says:

hi.

2. Here we go. I have a feeling we’ll see a lot of Kendra tonight.

3. Kat from Ohio says:

nice to see apollo. i loooove him. he and phaedra are a wonderful couple. very refreshing to see a seemingly normal, happy couple… they even live within their means!

i’m rooting for gregg and nene. he balanced her and was able to reign her in.

4. Quote from NoMoreDrama Jr. “Was that just a whole segment about her butt?”

5. JustDee says:

Sister Wives –
    They’ve been looking for a home for a year and a half and they wait until they’ve deposited ernest money and have 30 days to qualify before they start trying to clean up their credit? WTH?

**Never Trust A Man With A Beard But No Mustache** (wowfjd)

So they’re still looking. I watched some of epi 1 or 2 last season and they completed a mortgage app. Hmmm. They must not have had the money.

• NJBev says:

Powell,
        how in G*ds name can this family support itself?
        I haven’t watched this show since the 1st season, but it
        seems to me that there is no way in hell these people can
        support themselves, and that is the only reason they let
        the cameras in.
        Is it right for one man to have 38 (?lol) children????
        YES!!! if he can afford them.

and he can’t. I feel so bad for the wives and the children
        of this farce, although not so much for the wives, since they
        knew what they were getting into….. the whole situation
        makes me so sad.

6. Kat from Ohio says:

porsha is gorgeous

7. Jr is not impressed with Porsha. She finds her annoying. I concur.

8. Don’t do it Phaedra. Don’t do it!!!

9. This is actually really funny. Go Cynthia. Teach her what a subway is.

“I’m a part of history” I want to barf!

11. NJBev says:

I missed the first showing of Housewives.
    Watched Boardwalk Empire instead. So violent.

So now just watching Atlanta. how do you spell
    i-yi yi yi yi? oy.
    Kendra is the worst.

12. dickens says:

I’ll have to watch it again to be sure, but it sounded like Portia asked Kenya to wear her tiara and “sachel.” lol

13. Orson says:

Can Kenya actually meet ANYBODY without making sure they know she was Miss USA. Once. If she and Nene get into a feud, it’ll be fun to watch.

• princesspindy says:

Trust me, if I had been Miss USA, I would work it into the conversation within the first few minutes. It would go like this, “Hi, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” and no matter what you said back to me, I would say “That reminds me of when I was Miss USA and……” LOL!!!
      Of course my tiara and sash might give it away, lol!

Hi all. Ok. I watched Oprah’s Favorite Things which was so good so I’m just watching Atl. Why was Porsha going wayyyy off topic asking Kenya about marriage, having babies by a Chinese calendar and fertility clinics? That was a bit odd. Now the non-working and having lunch w/friends that also don’t work was funny cause it reminded me of Suzanne Sugarbaker on Designing Women. 🙂

• princesspindy says:

Oh Powell, I loved that show. I use to work for the company that did the closed captioning for that show. I lasted about 2 months but couldn’t take it because I had to be there at 7:30 am and it was a half hour drive, lol, I am NOT!!! a morning person!! But I got to watch the shows ahead of time so I could type in the captioning. I was just learning so I would have to rewind a lot, but it was still funny even after watching a scene a few times!!

Oh that sounds like a fun job. And getting to see the good stuff before it airs had to be a hoot. Your not a morning person. Neither am I & I get up at 5 but I’d rather get up early than come home late. I can’t stand after 5pm traffic. 🙂

• NJBev says:

OK OK
          i have asked this 3x here.

is it “I use to do something for this Jerk?”
          OR OR is it
          ” I used to do something for this jerk?”

I wish i knew how to underline on the computer.

• princesspindy says:

Since “Jerk” is the subject, I would capitalize it as I would a proper name!

• NJBev says:

i love you.

my question really is

use to OR

used to. (with the “D” after use”)
              told ya it was redunkulous!!

• NJBev says:

Pindy… you are so smart.
                I asked the board before about talking in the past tense

“I use to go there”
                “I used to go there”

A Degree from a huge University in English..
                and I still need to ask…..

• kidsrfunny says:

I previously assisted this jerk.

Did that help? giggles

LOL!!! Has anyone answered NJBev. Now I want to/need to know if it’s used to or use to. I vote for used to.

• kidsrfunny says:

Too funny. I think it is used to. I believe it is something used in speech and it doesn’t matter how you say it. It is something that would not be used in writing. There are so many other ways to express the past tense.

I often went there when I was younger.
                He was formerly a friend of mine.
                I worked with him in the recent past.
                I frequented that bar as a young pole dancer.

• NJBev says:

Pindy posted a link.
                it was a wonderful thing for her to do.
                I love Pindy.

ATTNTION to kidsrfunny, I’m sorry you helped the jerk. 😉

• NJBev says:

Hi Powell.
      I feel like I’m being a pest to you lately!!
      I watched Oprahs favorite for the 1st hour and enjoooooyeed it! it was funny that Oprah was “singing” aaaaaa yyyyyaaaaaa so much , right???

but it was fun. I missed the give-away b/c of Boardwalk Empire (wow)
      I’m just trying to catch up with this weeks episode of HW

• Beckygrey says:

Because she wanted to work into the conversation that she is newly wedded.

15. california35 says:

NJBev, you saw boardwalk empire. Soooo sad, wasnt it? 😦

• NJBev says:

cali35,
      it was sooo sad. I didn’t expect it~~~
      Where is this whole thing going??

Nucky lost his “love”in the explosion
      Mrs. Thomas; (Schroeder, Margaret, lost her love(Mr. Slater)
      in the box,,,woooooo,, how bad was that, Cali??????

These 2 will now overcome all the BS and become a
      ‘team’ they will be out to destroy everyone(thing) that hurt them,
      or their loves, or their dreams. They; Margret Schroeder, and Nucky
      Thompson, will be a force to be reckoned with.
      Everyone is going down. I hope so. all this violence has to have a semi-positive ending. What do you think????

• california35 says:

i was thinking that the guy would be ready for the attack because of the stupid heroine pushers, but with the other stuff i was not thinking about the box showed up 😦

I feel like Nokie is the winner and he will survive and make everyone pay. buy when? last season everyone turned on him, he still made it. now what?

i like your thoughts about Nokie and Margaret really getting even, they both lost something (although, it looks like Margaret losy more) thanks to the crazy lunatic and his boss.

• california35 says:

my concern is that Nokie will know Margaret had something with Ms Slater. Can Nokie have children? have they even had “relations” lately?

• NJBev says:

Cali………….
            whoa, such good questions you ask-

• california35 says:

i liked your points too.

we will see, we still have 2 more episodes, and i hope Nocky takes care of them. that lunatic (although i reall like his contribution to the show, as well as on nurse Kacky and Will and Grace) MUST GO! the way he goes crazy on people. the way he just killed the guy on beach.

• NJBev says:

Cali. ITA!!!!!
                the character is played by Bobby Cannivale??? (i dont know) I just want this A-hole dead.
                I am still pissed about the way he treated the “Dog” that he took from his first Kill. The poor man helped him with a flat tire and he killed him and took the dog. Do you remember the dogs name?? the dog now lives with Nukie.

• california35 says:

ugh! i can not think of see they guy without that thought coming to my mind. the guy helped him!!! i dont remember the name of the dog, but he is holding it again on coming episodes. i so hope they dont show him something to the dog 😦

i saw a movie the other day when some guy killed a dog, and i couldn’t believe it. i had just not seen that on tv/movies. at least that i remember.

• NJBev says:

Cali I think once Margret realizes she can’t hide her pregnancy she will get “intimate” with Nookie(Nuckie). He will be thrilled that it’s his child and will go crazy trying to protect his child and his “existing ” family.

• california35 says:

If he can have children, buy what if he cant? hhhmm although he would do what you are saying regardless.

on Mr Slaters side – i like that he said the right things to each of the woman, this way they both will have good last memory of him.

• NJBev says:

Nuckie can have children. His first wife died in childbirth. At least thats what I remember from season one. He resented Margret in season 2 for doing a “douche” after every time they had
              “relations” and she flushed chemicals thru her uterus to wash away anything that may “stick”

In regards to Mr. Slater, I think I may not agree with you. When both woman Hear of his “intentions” regarding the other woman, hooooo boy. the shit will hit the fan……….

16. djprincessc says:

That Kenya girl needs to get bitch slapped. Team Porcha!!

17. pugluva911 says:

Thanks for all of the kind welcoming words all! I just completed a loooong 3 day work weekend 12 hr nite shifts 6 pm to 6 am all while being sick as a dog. So happy to be home in my bed reading this blog and snuggling with my puppies. Yes i do have a pug named Poppy and she is completely awesome. As soon as i figure out how to post a pic of her i plan on doing so. Im very computer illiterate, not even on facebook lol. Cant wait to catch up on Atlanta Housewives and Boardwalk. I havent watched Boardwalk yet this new season. I think cuz im still pissed at Nucky for killing jimmy end of last season! Hope u all had wonderful weekends.