Real Housewives of Miami – Let’s Chat

Hi Everyone – at 7 pm blog time, or 10 pm eastern time, right after Real Housewives of Miami airs I’ll be posting a very special blog /interview.  And then be sure to check in on Friday for another exclusive interview.  Whoot whoot!

In the meantime, Let’s Chat.  It’s been a few weeks since we’ve seen a new episode of Real Housewives of Miami.  We’re on the home stretch with this show.  The ladies were filming in NY all day for the reunion and there are about 3 or 4 episodes left.  Based on Bravo’s writeup, we’ll see a sit-down between Elaine and Marysol on tonight’s episode, but based on Elaine’s twitter feed, nothing gets resolved.

From Bravo’s website:

Parents Fly South

“When Lisa’s overbearing in-laws show up and demand a grandchild, Lisa goes to extreme measures to conceive. Adriana throws an unforgettable party for Fredric’s parent’s 50th wedding anniversary that has her questioning if she’s really ready to get married again. Tensions between Marysol and Elaine come to a boiling point as they finally sit down and hash it out. And Joanna’s mother comes to Miami to give her a heart to heart about love and life that ends in tears. But everyone takes a moment to celebrate family and freedom over a Passover Seder.”

This entry was posted in Miami and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

147 Responses to Real Housewives of Miami – Let’s Chat

1. Kansas Girl says:

30 minutes to go here. I’m ready.

Hi KG – Me too! Gotta clean up the kitchen first.
    I’m glad to hear these ladies are getting a real reunion this time. After S1 they just crammed them in the clubhouse for 20 min. Live and it was awful!

• Kansas Girl says:

I just abandoned the mess in the kitchen. There’s always later! LOL!!!
      I loved the last Miami reunion. It was wild. So much was being said all at once, and I thought they were going to deck each other. It was fun to watch. They sure get mad at each other, and I would NOT want to be involved. Just watch on tv.

That live reunion was a hot mess-I watched it twice and still had no idea who was calling who a whore and who was having sex with the pool boy or whoever!!! They were acting crazy and Andy just could not get them to shut the hell up. Ohhh and the cursing-they bleeped every other word!!!

Yes it was! I could not figure who insulted who or what!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

ROFL at this comment!

Jill, I am afraid that you may be a person who, like my “gay husband” has to say about me, is at your BEST when you’re at your WORST (Meaning that you are HILARIOUS when more stressed than usual).

You’ve been making me LMAO over your comments in the past few blogs.

Detox-you sure do have my number you JIVE TURKEY. When the stress comes I usually end up being a bit manic-which in my case makes people laugh. Always has…”Isn’t she so funny while having a nervous breakdown??”

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

When we lived in the same apartment complex, may gay husband used to call me and say, “Girl….you sound a little down. Are you depressed?” I’d say, “You know what, I really am.” He said, “Are you like SUICIDAL because I know it is SOOO selfish of me, but you are at your absolute BEST when you’re ready to jump off a bridge? Please say ‘Yes’. If you do, I’m coming right over with 2 bottles of wine and my cigarettes so that I can just be thoroughly ENTERTAINED by your ass!!”

Why is he my gay husband again?

I don’t know. He just IS.

Jill, my friend….you are VERY funny when you’re having a nervous breakdown. *Shrug*

Listen, JIVE TURKEY:

You IS KIND…..

You IS SMART….

You is IMPAWTANT (important)….

You remember THIS, and you remember that you are DYN-O-MITE too, ya damned JIVE TURKEY!!

Detox-I just love you!!!! And that aint the breakdown talkin’ Girl!!!
                Oh and I so need a gay husband…my regular husband is not amused by my breakdowns anymore…the honeymoon is over!!!!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

And I love ya right back!! Gay husbands are the absolute best! Many of the macho men I’ve dated never really got to see my “dramatic, having a nervous breakdown” side because I knew they just won’t “get” it.

I save it for my gay husband. You need to get you one, Girl!! Once you get the Maggie/Peter situation straight, I want you to find some type of website for women who are looking for gay “companions/husbands.” I’ll help you write your profile.

Do they have a web site for that sort of thing? I have been looking for a gay husband forever, One night I went out with a bunch of Chicks and there he was-the perfect gay husband. I batted my eyes at him all night. Then came my chance-they place had a live band and they were playing 70’s music-right up my alley. Me and my future gay husband danced and sang the night away…until HIS gay husband came in and took him back. So selfish!!!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

What a BASTARD/BITCH?!! That was selfish of him! I mean, that’s the perfect beginning to a gay man/straight woman lifelong love affair. *Sigh*

I don’t know if there are websites like that, but, in between researching sellers of DELL batteries and charges, I will research that particular subject.

If there are….my gay husband and I might be getting a divorce. He’s been taking me for granted, and he doesn’t send me flowers anymore. I know we no longer live near each other, but….he’s SLIPPIN’. He thinks I am Teresa Giudice, and I will NEVER leave him. He’s also been mentioning other bitches with a BIT too much affection in his voice if you ask me. I am NOT Teresa. I will NOT stand for it (if I can find one of those websites). If not, I’ll continue to stay married to him and pose in pix with him when we get together with my head cocked to the side (like Teresa).

If I find a website like THAT, though….he might me out on his ass!

That’s what he gets for slippin’! I mean ANY gay man would just LOVE to have me!

I IS KIND.

I IS SMART.

I IS IMPAWTANT.

He better recognize!!

LOL you two!!!!

Look at you NMD with your exclusive interviews…you go girl!!!!!

Can’t wait to see who you’ve interviewed, NMD.

Tonight on RHOM look for Joanna to be an immature, selfish, hateful spoiled brat, oh wait, that is every episode! Nevermind.

6. LaineyLainey says:

Bringing this over from the last blog…HI friends-DEtox emailed me some of your msgs of concern and sympathy-tx tart, Powell, mar drag, NMd, azgirl…hope I didn’t forget anyone. We have been back home since last night. Guys, my hubby gave his dad a wonderful send off. I was amazed. He spent his life talking to his dad, asking him questions about everything and his eulogy was so beautiful and informative and reflected how much my husband loved and respected his father. I know I have said this before but my sweet hubby lost his very best friend. He keeps crying when he thinks of how sick he was at the end. Tears mixed with the joy of knowing he is free and he is now whole. Thanks all of you for your messages from before and now. It’s probably best to go back to my hw snarking; just want to let you guys know how much I appreciate you.

over and out…back to miami!!!

Lainey-how are you liking the iPad? I want to get one and I keep dropping hints to Kevin but when it comes to hints he is just dense. Annabelle-my 12 year old-has an iPad (FYI-she bought it with her own money that she saved). Since she bought it and is the rightful owner I never get a friggen chance to go on it. I explained to her that since this is my house everything in it belongs to me and she really needs to let me have that iPad sometimes. She told me that if she let me use I would never give it back…she knows me so well.

LOL…sorry Not Jill, I know this was not for me, but the end was so funny!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I am so impressed that your 12-year old saved enough of her own money to buy an I-PAD!! Yep, she is going to one day run the world!

My Dad has one that he acts like is the sacred “Holy Grail.” He has a super-secret code and refuses to allow ANY of the rest of us to use it (He doesn’t know it, but I stood slightly behind him one day and watched him put his numbers in. His code is 2666. I’m still too scared to play with it the 2% of the time he just happens to leave it at home and not attached to his damned ass because that man will just KNOW I touched it!! I really DO think he has eyes in the back of his head.).

Congrats to your Annabelle – – -what a great mom you are. I love that. The ipad? I am getting used to it. I just switched back to my laptop. But I look forward to getting my case and throwing it in my purse and taking it places. Oh the places we’ll go….

Kudos to Lea so far it looks like a normal kids birthday party…SO far…

I need to watch Miami is bits and pieces. Just too much all at once. Kinda like my father in law with wife No. 4 and marriage No. 6 and his new penis pump….he,he,he (that is no joke)

You lost me at ‘penis pump’ :-/

She likes dogs she can’t be all that bad!

EDon’t get me wrong, I love these latin accents, but mozt everyone’s parent on thos show needs closed captioning!!!! And Karent’s mother included!

Funny, I wish Sons of Anarchy had captioning – – Miami, on the other hand…I have no problema with it. 🙂

Oh, Lenny’s mother…Karent’s mom, and Mama Elsa, just those I have to pay very close attention to.

Exactly! James is an okay guy…Elaine is a complete bitch!

Her right implant is slipping.

• pugluva911 says:

Im so excited i get to watch rhom with all of u! Just got done working 7 nites in a row 12 hour shifts and slept pretty much all day yesterday. Just thought i would say hi

Hey pug-thanks for your post on the blog yesterday!

• pugluva911 says:

Jill how is your little girl doing? Are u going to talk to peters mom? And hi there Nancy!

Im going to wait until I have my conference on Wednesday. I will see what Maggie’s teacher has to say about the whole thing and then decide what to do next. Its actually a good thing that the conference is not until next week-I will be totally composed by then and wont go in like an over-emotional lunatic!! Teacher do not respond well to lunatics!!!
            Maggie is perfectly fine-she doesn’t really know what is going on so she is just going along like a happy first grader!!
            Thanks for asking pug….hope you enjoy watching and chatting with us!!!

Hi pug!

I thought they broke up.

16. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Congratulations on getting these exclusive interviews, NMD!!! WHOO HOO!! You go, Woman!! You’re gonna hit the big-time. I just KNOW it! I can’t wait the read these exclusive interviews. Yay, NMD!! 😀

This poor guy! lol

18. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Rodolfo is just not that “INTO” you, Karent!

Look how sneaky you are asking that man to help you produce embryos while you’ve got a DRILL right next to his open mouth!!

Yeah-she need to get hit in the head with a brick to see this guy is not having any of this??? Sad.
      Oh look it’s Joanna…she aggravates the shit out of me.

Karent, oh my, is this not the most inappropriate time to discuss this with your so-called boyfriend. Give me a break Bravo.

20. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Ooh, Lawdy, Lawdy!!! Every time I see Romain and hear that accent of his, I get the damned VAPORS!!

Joanna – FETCH 😉

22. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Good God, Joanna, I hope you have WATER (and NOT vodka) in that glass of yours!!

23. I will never tire of Romain’s accent.

Wonder if either of the men’s gaydar went off on Roldolfo?!

I dont know if.we see the same commercials….but Jimmy Choo perfume?! Seriously, a shoe manufacturer with perfume…..is it just me?!

26. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I could listen to Frederic and his parents speak French or their accented English all day. I’m very partial to accents, though, having grown up around them.

Is Adriana really 47 years old? If she IS, she looks AMAZING!

She still needs to wash her hair more, though. It sometimes looks too oily.

I run HOT and COLD with her too. Sometimes I like her. Sometimes I don’t. I think the MOST I ever liked her was when she slapped Joanna. *Shrug*

27. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Damn, Joanna, Girl!! Even your own damned Mama knows you’re a MEAN DRUNK. In fact, she just called your ass “EVIL”.

I LOVE Joanna’s Mama (for these simple reasons alone).

HA! Joanna’s own mother tells her that she (Joanna) is evil when she’s drinking! Wjat a good mother…

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I hate to say this….but my parents are often just that BLUNT with me about things. I cannot be thin-skinned with those 2 Scorpios!

This is sad.

Lisa is a good person to just roll with the MIL jabs….it was funny when she said Daysy wouldn’t have a job…

Oh no here comes trouble.

I want a medal now and I have only been married for 15 years…I want a medal damn it!!!

I like Ana so much, not related to why I like her on this show, but I actually have a friend that looks like her! Ana and Robert have such good chemistry from what very little bit we see…just a shame they are split. Oh! Maybe thats why the get along so great!

Adrianna!!!! 😛

Why would thy tell her that when they are on vaction? That was mean.

RHOM has the best parties!

37. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Ooh, my 2nd-favorite show is coming on right now; “Scandal” (“American Horror Story” is my 1st).

I’ll catch you cats during the commercial breaks.

I love Scandal…LOVE!!! Olivia Pope…now that Chick got it going on!!!

Have to reply down here…Im too fat to fit on that skinny ass post up there.
        I can not believe you GH is maybe cheating on you-how could he?? Just b/c you had to move away doesn’t mean he can live his life with out you!!! He probably misses your craziness and he had to find someone like you but he knows there is NO ONE LIKE YOU! he better get the affectionate tone out of his mouth right quick!!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Aww, thanks, Jill. Long-distance relationships can be difficult. *Sigh* He is VERY funny and VERY charming, though. We both moved away. I no longer live in New Orleans, and he lives in another State.

I have to be realistic. I just know there are ALL KINDS of other women that WANT my gay HUSBAND and are SHAMELESSLY throwing themselves at him by gleefully doing all the things he and I used to do together: watch beauty pageants (I HATED that sh*t, but because he absolutely LOVED them, I suffered through them while we had snacks [He’s an even better cook than me] and wine); go shopping; go out to dinner; go dancing in regular clubs; go dancing in gay clubs; discuss our “men” (In his opinion, NO ONE was EVER good enough for me. After getting attached to a couple of HIS men, I had to emotionally shut down because….he was a WHORE, and I could no longer get attached to his boyfriends who would be gone after he’d dumped them for his latest “flavor of the month.” I guess I can’t blame him, though. One of the first men he REALLY loved pawned all of his sh*t while he was away in another state taking a review course for his medical boards that he failed because, instead of studying that Summer when he took them the first time, he and I spent our days at the apartment complex pool grilling and drinking and just laying around contemplating our navels while he should have been studying. *Shrug* He’d given me a key to keep an eye on his apartment while he was taking that course in another state. After not being able to contact his LOVE for a few days, he told me to go to his apartment to check on things. Girl…..his LOVE had taken his t.v., stereo equipment, VCR [This was the 90’s], all of his music CD’s, some money he had lying around, and…..get THIS……his prized, huge FISH [that I used to always threaten to take out of his aquarium and COOK]. When I called to give him the news, it was D-R-A-M-A. It turns out his LOVE had a drug habit about which we were unaware. So, once he flew back home, we had to go all around the N.O. area to seedy pawn shops buying back his SH*T!! Luckily, the guy confessed and gave my gay husband all of the pawn shop tickets. *Sigh* He shut his heart down after that. The GOOD news is that he passed his Boards the 2nd time. YAY!!).

We can’t get counseling because we live in different states. We should probably just amicably divorce like Ana and Richard on RHOM. *Sigh* I just hate having to get out there and possibly “date” and “audition” new men to be my gay husband. Regular dating is hard enough. Trying to find a new gay husband as good as the one I have now will be QUITE a task!!

But I MUST let him go.

Or maybe we can have an open relationship and agree to see other people. The couple of times I had other gay friends, he talked about them TERRIBLY because he was TOTALLY jealous, though.

So, that might not work.

I must ponder the state of my gay marriage. *Sigh*

Thanks for the support, Jill.

Who in the hell steals someones FISH?? That is so wrong…and strange!!!
            I dont understand Ana and her divorce-they should just get back together!!!

WWHL – Lea Black is on and it’s such a hoot that the woman who does the Ramoma impressions, Amy Phillips, does a dead on Lea impression and doing it with Lea present is SO funny!

Detox,
    Are you watching? One of our gals got through. (Carly Rose) I think they got it wrong this week.

I can’t believe that Miss Andy is having The Grifter on WWHL Monday. Why do they keep promoting this woman is beyond my comprehension! Seriously, WHO would want to see, much less, listen to her?!

The million dollar question.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I can’t believe it either, TT. I mean WHY is she STILL on my television?? She makes my skin crawl. I want to punch her in the face more than ANY other housewife. She makes Kenya (from RHOA) look like a sweetheart and Joanna (RHOM) like a sober choir girl.

That’s just how awful I think she is.

Detox did you see Kenya on Wendy today? She is just such a stunning woman. Now looking at old photos from when she won Miss USA I can’t tell if she’s had a nose job (like psycho Halle Berry),or not but she’s stunning. I almost feel like she looks like she has some Dominican or Latin Anerican in her. Very Zoe Saldana-esque. I know she’s loco coco but she’s beautiful. She was great on Wendy I felt.

I am so glad that I rarely watch WWHL!

41. Noelle says:

Off-Topic…
    I am not here everyday, can’t help but notice some valuable contributors are MIA:
    Ad girl
    OMIB
    Baa baa loves kitties
    HD (part time living in your hood! I LOVE it! Peeps r so nice!)
    Kat
    Dark Sonnet
    Fire n Ice
    MamaZ
    LovesMamaEarth…gurl…where r you??
    I miss ‘youes guys!!’ 😦

I guess I’m feeling melancholy addressing Christmas cards.

I miss you Lynn. xoxo