Housewives News / Real Housewives of Atlanta

Housewives and Other Reality TV News by BB

Real Housewives of New Jersey:  Caroline Manzo tells US Weekly she hasn’t seen Teresa Guidice since the Season 4 reunion, but seems to be planning to take the high road as Season 5 has begun filming.  She states, “It’s nice to be able to be civil and say, ‘How are you? How are the children?’ That’s it.”  Sister-in-law Jacqueline Laurita added the cast is in a better place with Guidice and they are big girls and can co-exist.  Who do they think they’re fooling?  I predict this cease-fire will be very short-lived.  Read more here.

Shahs of Sunset:  TMZ is reporting that self-proclaimed model Niki Ghazian has sent the Bravo honchos a cease and desist letter claiming they have no right to use the term “Persian Barbie” for its newest cast member Lilly Ghalichi.  She claims various publications have used that term to describe her since 2005.  She wants Bravo to stop using it in their ads, on their website and in any other press releases.  Read more here.

Yolanda Foster:  While cruising the internet, I came across this Youtube link showing portions of Yolanda and David Foster’s wedding and reception on 11/11/11.  Too bad they are already married because I would have loved to have seen this on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  They sure know how to throw a fancy star-studded soiree.  Jackie Evancho and Eric Benet (former Halle Barry squeeze) were just two of the performers there.  Take a peek into the lives of the rich and famous.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwnTSfZbLbA

And that’s not all folks.  Did you know Yolanda has a music video?  She sure does.  Her voice is pretty good, but I seriously doubt she has aspirations to be the next Melissa Gorga, Luann De Lesseps, or Kim Zolciak.  It’s been reported Yolanda made this video as a wedding gift for David.  Enjoy (or not). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvobqBG_8c

________________________________________

Real Housewives of Atlanta by RamonaCoaster

Kim and her daughters are eating pizza in an outdoor restaurant. Pizza is Kim’s favorite food.  Kim’s daughters love moving back to their townhouse.  They joke about what the press has reported about Kim’s eviction that she lives with her mom or they are out in the street. Kim’s daughter want Kim to start using birth control. They all need to somehow  fit in the townhouse.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-505-05The lawyer and her husband go on a double date with Kenya and her mystery man, Walter.  Kenya notices Apollo is rather good looking.  Apollo returns the compliment lauding her on her producing skills. Someone’s not liking their personal admiration for each other. Kenya thinks he’s checking out her abilities. Kenya is really excited about go- carting.  Kenya’s a daredevil. Walter is complaining about his slow car.  Apollo beats Kenya at the finish line and Kenya complains she ran out of gas.

Cynthia and Peter finally open a $200 bottle of wine that they saved for 4 years for a special occasion and it tasted spoiled so they poured it down the drain.  Nene and Gregg are at the door.  real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-505-08real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-505-10Peter joke that they should get a divorce and then be happy together.  They talk about a going on a couples’ trip (Vicki just had an aneurysm).  Cynthia brings up asking everyone including Kim and Troy.  Nene says again that despite Kim leaving her success party early she doesn’t care. (Thou doth protest too much). Once Cynthia leaves the room, Peter whispers an idea to Gregg and Nene to surprise Cynthia with a vow renewal on the beach.  How long have they been married for?

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-505-12Porsha and Kordell go to the Dr.’s office. Porsha had a miscarriage recently because she had uterine fibroids and there was no space for the baby to grow.  She wants 2 sets of twins so she only gets pregnant twice. There are many family members who have had twins so it is both their gene pools.  Porsha believes if you eat a whole lot of a certain type of yams it increases your chances for having twins. So says some website about some village in Africa. Porsha has an ultrasound and the doctor gives them the okay to have lots of yams in a month.

Kandi is meeting Cynthia at another outdoor restaurant.  Crabcakes! Yum!  They talk about how Cynthia’s booty is getting bigger.  Cynthia brings up going to Anguilla and Kandi gives some excuse about Todd not being able to go. Todd apparently doesn’t like the drama that these ladies bring.  Kandi feels it is going to be strange with Kim and Nene on a trip. Kandi feels Nene has some ulterior motives for doing things. Cynthia tells Kandi that Nene feels Kandi doesn’t like her.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-505-17Nene and Cynthia are going to Porsha’s house to discuss their charities. Porsha and Nene knows someone in common named Afemo. When they get around to discussing the Hosea Williams Foundation, Nene laughs when Porsha says the Foundation doesn’t just feed people during Thanksgiving but 265 days of the year.  Porsha invites them to do an event together.  Porsha after serving some alcohol asks them if they know Kenya Moore.  (She’s not completely stupid – she knows alcohol loosens lips).  Cynthia tells Porsha her story about Kenya then Porsha tells her story about Kenya. This makes Cynthia happy because it validates that she’s not crazy and she has an ally. Nene likes Porsha and got some good vibes off her. Nene will check Kenya out.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-505-20Kandi and the lawyer go shopping for home stuff.  Kandi brings the lawyer some Kegel balls to tighten her vagina.  Kandi has been running around Atlanta with balls in her vagina. The lawyer wants to smooth things over with Cynthia before they leave for the trip.  They discuss inviting Kenya on the trip.

Kim is unpacking. Well, not really. Sweetie is unpacking while Kim is bitching about being surrounded by boxes.  Then the dog shits all over the house or at least they smell dog shit all over the house and Sweetie needs to find it.

Cynthia is meeting the other 5 ladies at a restaurant to talk about the Anguilla trip.  The lawyer brought Cynthia a huge bouquet of flowers and an apology.  Cynthia feels that she wouldn’t have apologized if there wasn’t proof on a phone.  real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-505-24Kandi then shows up and tells them she invited Kenya to come to lunch and the trip. Cynthia is not happy. Kenya and Nene show up and Nene asks if Kim’s coming. Kim is the last to show up looking really pregnant.  Nene thinks Kim came in with a pillow in her stomach for drama.  They discuss the trip and Kenya asks Cynthia if she is invited. Then she says she is inviting herself. Cynthia doesn’t have the balls to tell Kenya no. (She should ask to borrow Kandi’s balls). Everyone is going except Kim because of her new pregnancy.  Nene’s blood pressure is going up because of Kim’s excuses.  (Shouldn’t she be happy?)  Kim goes into a whole song and dance about how the trip is close to her due date and how she has a short cervix and how she had just been pregnant with KJ and that she would love to go but can’t.   Then Kim tells them she is going on vacation with Troy at the same time.  All their heads are spinning.  Then Kim says she can’t travel outside the country.  So the lawyer asks Kim if she is committed to keeping and making friendships with them (aka the reality show). Cut to commercial.

Kim says she is not.  Kandi is mad because apparently Kim confirmed the dates for the trip and now she is making up excuses why she can’t go.  Nene is mad and tells Kim she makes excuses all the time over why she is not showing up to meetings with them and asks that Kim not lie to her.  Kim gets up to leave and Kim is yelling at the camera man on the street trying to get into the car.  In the previews, Troy shows up to get in the camera man’s face. Poor camera man!

_____________________________________

Revenge Recap at Real Housewife of Aiken’s Blog

_____________________________________

Note: I had to get the blog in early today, and with the time change etc. (I’m out east for work) I couldn’t figure out how post the shows that are send to me in the a.m. and get enough sleep to function, so I’ll put them in tomorrow.  I suppose this is how it will be until I’m home on Thursday.  Have a great day.  NMD.

_____________________________________

Monday Night Lineup, December 3rd by BB

8PM – Basketball Wives LA (VH-1); How I Met Your Mother (CBS); 91210 (CW); The Voice (NBC); NFL Redskins/Giants (ESPN); Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC); Bones (Fox); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA); National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (Family); Studio E! (E!); Doomsday: Book of Revelation (NatGeo); Untold History of the U.S. (Showtime)

9PM – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Bravo); 2 Broke Girls/Mike and Molly (CBS); Gossip Girl (CW); Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC); The Mob Doctor (Fox); Love It or List It (HGTV); Hoarders (A&E); Cake Boss: Next Great Baker (TLC); American Chopper (Discovery); American Pickers (History); Layover with Anthony Bourdain (Trvl); T.I. and Tiny: Family Hustle/Marrying the Game (VH-1); The Mayan Apocalypse 2012 (NatGeo); I Didn’t Do It (ID); Deadly Alibi (Biography); House Crashers (DIY); Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love (Oxygen); Top Gear (BBC)

10PM – Hawaii Five-0 (CBS); Blake Shelton’s Not So Family Christmas (NBC); Castle (ABC); Teen Mom 2 (MTV); Intervention (A&E); Cake Boss (TLC); Fast N’ Loud (Discovery); Vegas Strip (truTV); Married to the Army: Alaska (OWN); Pawn Stars (History); Hotel Impossible (Trvl); Mayan Underworld (NatGeo); Disappeared (ID); Killer Kids (Biography); Kitchen Crashers (DIY); Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love (Oxygen); 1 Girl 5 Gays (Logo, 10:30); Richard Hammond’s Crash Course (BBC)

_______________________________________

Happy Birthday Not That Crazy

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

202 Responses to Housewives News / Real Housewives of Atlanta

1. cocfarm says:

Wow! I guess you have internet connections nmd!

Welcome to “the other side” NMD. At least we’re having mild weather right now. Sorry you’re so groggy! Thanks for the Atlanta recap RamonaCoaster. I don’t watch Atlanta, but recaps keep me up to date.
    Happy Birthday NotThatCrazy! Hope it’s a good one.

Good morning everyone and happy travels to you NMD. I’m glad you nade it to our side of the country safe and sound. I heard my email beep but I just knew it was to early for the blig but you surprised me. I hope your not worn out. 🙂

• I’m starting to wake up and get excited to be in DC again. I used to live here and haven’t been back for over 20 years. Although I’ll be inside a big building all day 😦

I used to love to go to DC for work. Except one time when I was driving a rental car and trying to get out of DC and couldn’t for the life of me figure it out. I could see the bridge I wanted to get to and couldn’t figure out how to get to it. I even said a prayer and asked for divine guidance to get me out of there. It was frustrating, but I finally made it. I was trying to leave before the afternoon traffic got so bad. Didn’t work that time and it was only me so I couldn’t use the HOV lane. 😦

• LOL BB! I have so been there, in another city. By the time I asked for divine guidance it was too late and I was lost, lost, lost. It came through though and I found my way….but there is nothing like the feeling of being lost in unfamiliar territory is there? I felt like I would drive around forever!

I’m in MD so I’m waving to you. Do you see me? Whew. My arm is tired. LOL 😉

Oh and NMD IF you can get out and about try to check out Georgetown. Shopping!!! It’s changed so much since even I’ve been down their.

• Have fun in DC NMD. If you like Vietnamese food, it’s the best at the Queen Bee restaurant. Just googled it, and it’s closed! So sad. But there are lots of great restaurants in the DC area. I was just looking on this web site http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=vietnamese+restaurant&find_loc=Washington%2C+DC&ns=1&ls=715138d2a18d9461#find_loc=Arlington,+VA

You can put in any type of restaurant & location. Have a good time, you deserve it NMD 🙂

• RealHousewifeVA says:

Ahh you’re in my neck of the woods! Like i said in the other blog, you came at a perfect time, the weather is great today and tomorrow. Enjoy yourself!

Well, guys and gals. I’m going to get up, get showered and dressed and get going. I’m going to look through newspaper and internet adds, see what kind of coupons I have, work up a shopping route (which stores and in what order) and try to finish up what’s left of my Christmas shopping today. I’m almost done. Yay!

Good Morning, everyone! Thanks for saving a sticky bun for me, Powell. May NMD have a successful week in DC.

6. ATLnNYC09 says:

Hi Everybody! Nice to see the blog is alive and well. RHOA was pretty interesting last night.

Geez Kim is so ungrateful. I understand you dont want to travel while pregnant but the way you handled that was so nasty. Besides, you didnt go to Ayden’s birthday with your excuse being you had to move. Lets face it girl, you owe alot to RHOA and the ladies.

If it wasnt for Nene, you wouldnt even be on the show. If it wasnt for Kandi, you wouldnt have had the chance to become a ‘pop star’. If it wasnt for Sheree, you wouldnt have met your husband.

The only thing you got on your own is two failed marriages and being big poppa’s mistress. Kim you need to be more grateful before all you have comes crashing down.

• It’s a relief not to be watching KimZ on my tv. What a user she is. It would be easy to like her if she would show more gratitude. And cross her legs to married men. She has been so blessed, just when Big Poppa & his money slipped away she trapped Kroy lol. Have to give her credit, she knows how to squeeze the most $ out of every man she traps. Can’t imagine what it must be like for her poor MIL. Luckily she’s in Montana & doesn’t have to see that much of Kim. Plus she has other children to focus on. If Kroy was her only child, it would be a lot harder. She must be glad to have two new grandsons to help relieve the pains KimZ must be inflicting on her.

ITA

You said it sister.

Wow ATLnNYC! You are so right. All of those things happened because of her cast mates. Say thank you Kim.

Right on the money, ATL!!!

• Beckygrey says:

ATL, that was a nice recapping comment. 🙂 . I don’t like Kim and haven’t in a very long time, but if she gave them dates and didn’t realize it was going to be out of the country all of those excuses were unnecessary.I have to agree that she should have said that she didn’t want to go out of the country being so close to giving birth. She may not have wanted to be rude and just say it but being honest (something in which she is unfamiliar) would have been the way to go.

• Watching Kim last night all I could do was shake my head in astonishment. How does Kroy handle her? I put myself in his shoes and took a look at how he must feel about all of this. He does love Kim’s daughters and it is obvious they adore him. Having a “Father” figure is so important to a girl. Kroy embodies that Dad who provides and offers wisdom in a very positive way.
        But if I were in his shoes I’d stay for my children and hope to reach their Mom somehow about her selfishness. Kim has to STFU already. My 25 yr old whines and I shut her down. Everyone has to work, yes, work for what they want. Kim has been given what she wants because she employes other means to get her way. (Brielle gave a nice hint when she ordered her Mother to take the pill…lmao)
        The whole Anguilla fiasco was beyond anyone’s tolerance for Kim and her excuses. If I had planned around her due date you can bet your sweet a$$ I’d be pissed as h-e double Hockey Sticks too. She’d hear me out before I’d let her “wobble” out of the restaurant while removing her microphone.
        I will NOT watch her show. I like Kroy and her kids. But I won’t support HER in any way shape or form. After NJ I swore off the RH shows. I decided to give Miami, ATL and BH a second chance, but I will not watch NJ. I’m done with that hot mess of sh*t.
        I read the recaps of Flipping out and some of the Top Chef shows, but Bravo is getting less and less of my time.
        Ok getting back to ATL. I like Porsha and Kenya is creepy with how she acted toward Apollo. Poor Walter, RUN WALTER RUN!!!
        Porsha so wants twins, but the Dr did say “Let’s get thru one baby first before we try for twins”. Great advice Doc, Porsha will no doubt be eating her special yams. She looks tiny anyway so she needs the calories to help nourish the bab(ies).
        I did like Cynthia calling Phaedra out on the donkey bootie dialing. She’s right, no apology would have happened if it were not for Cynthia calling her out on it.
        Keep your bootie from dialing by putting your phone in your cleavage!
        Blessings,
        Diana

• PJ says:

Grown people do not need to be let out of a restaurant they are free to leave at will, trying to restrain them from leaving is against the law. Say what you will about Kim but ganging up on a pregnant woman is vile.

• Lisa Renee says:

Hi PJ, yes, ganging up on a pregnant women is not a good look for any of them. I felt the same way when the ladies were all about Phadrea’s due date & she didn’t have the stones to leave since she was new to the game, Lisa

Although it can be warm in this part of the country…it’s been 80 -86 here in Austin. A shorts wearing Christmas is in store, like Detox said. Busy day at work, I look forward to checking back later. Y’all have a great day!

• It’s going to be 60 today in NJ, that’s perfect for me. Maybe we will have a mild winter here again.

Have a great day Texas Tart!

Happy Birthday Not That Crazy, enjoy your day

• Cityside says:

Happy belated b’day to you
        Happy belated b’day to you
        Happy belated b’day to our bluesky1forever
        Happy belated b’day to you….and many more…la la la

Thanks bluesky, you too! 🙂

blue I’ve been meaning to ask you and NJBev how things are going for you and your community.

• The trees that fell & caused a lot of electric outages have been cut down & are now lying in the streets. We have so many trees & leaves piled up that if we get a snowstorm, it’s going to be really hard to plow the streets. Otherwise the town I live in was lucky not to flood (we got a lot less rain in this storm than the previous one, Irene) but the storm surge is what caused all the damage to homes close to water. It’s still really bad in those towns. Some people are lucky that it’s their vacation home that took all the damage, so they still have a home. Then there are still thousands that lost their primary home in NJ & NY. It will take quite awhile for them to rebuild. For those that lived in low lying areas, I sort of hope they don’t rebuild. We are supposed to get more storms like this one in the future, and the ocean is going to keep rising. But then I feel too close to the ocean where we are, and it’s miles away. In Union Beach, NJ homes that were say 5 or 6 blocks from the water were fine, it was the folks closer to the water that were swept away. There has been a tremendous amount of activity in all these shore towns, in NY and NJ. It will be remarkable to see the progress made in rebuilding, even by next summer. The amusement parks, board walk businesses, all need to rebuild by then so they can be ready for the summertime visitors, start making their $ back as fast as they can. This is where most of the estimated $50 billion in losses (just NJ!) took place, all along the shore line. Sadly around here, the towns by the bay were the poorest ones. But it amazes me how much is being done by volunteers. Just hope we don’t get another storm. Can you believe Irene & Sandy were only 14 months apart? Maybe there is something to that 12/21/2012 disaster thing. Once we pass 12/21/2012 and get on the other side, maybe the alignment of the planet with the sun & milky way galaxy will stop giving us all these crazy storms. Northwestern USA is being hit for the 3rd time with major rainstorms, which has caused some serious flooding out there. I’m waiting until after 12/21/2012 before making any major improvements here. Heck I’ll wait a few years just to make sure! One of our friends had just redone his shore home, and the whole thing floated out to sea.

Bluesky – I’m glad your home didn’t flood, but obviously you had your share of problems from after the storm. Thanks for the commentary on what goes on in areas affected. I’m glad Powell asked this question, someone did the other day (asked the general question) and I don’t remember seeing a reply. Some of the Long Island people I haven’t seen around lately, nor NJBev. The national news doesn’t do as much follow-up as I would expect. I did hear that Lavalady’s insurance people were going to take care of her claim, so that’s good. Just so awful that so many people, and your friends losing their home. 😦

• Beckygrey says:

Jersey here too. I just came from sitting on my patio and writing some emails. What a beautiful day we have been given.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

You have a great day too, TT!

I WILL, thank you! Can’t wait to get off work and put on my shorts! 😀

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

LOL. I’m wearing mine now and will probably also wear shorts when I go for my power walk outside. Oh, wait, I can’t because I haven’t shaved my legs.

Awww, EFF it!! Considering the way my hair sometimes looks as I power walk, I’ll wear my shorts anyway (I barely have hair on my legs anymore anyway. That’s ONE of the benefits of getting older: less body hair!! YAY!! T.M.I., I know, but hey, at least it’s not about Kegel Balls or Penis Rings. *Shrug* :-D).

• I believe European women don’t shave Detox. My sister spent a year in France as an exchange student in high school back in the 70s. When she got back, she was pretty hairy. It was embarrassing to be around here at the public swimming pool! Now in my 50s I could care less.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I don’t think they do either, although that may have changed since the ’70’s.

Hmm, at least not that, ha. I’d say if your hair has the chicken danced in it look – I wouldn’t worry about the legs! 😛

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

My thoughts EXACTLY. Also, the only way they could see it (because it is sparse and fine. That was NOT always the case. I guess my hormones are changing…….OMG…..MENOPAUSE is probably sneaking up on me!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! There, that’s better. Just had to let that out) is if she used magnifying glasses over their binoculars.

It’s all MOOT now, though, because it’s been raining.

8. Diana says:

I am glad to see Kim gone, she should had never signed the contract for this season, like she said, her priorities had changed and she is entitled to it, she is also entitled to not want to film with these ladies anymore because it is obvious that she just can’t connect with any of them.

What Kim is not entitled to is to sign a contract to be part of a cast and then refuse and make excuses not to film with them at all but have no qualms about cashing her contract check that according to last year’s estimates is much higher than the other ladies (except Nene).
    She is also not entitled to lie not only to the castmates but obviously to the producers, lying that she will go to a trip that she has no intentions to go to, she should have been honest and like Nene said, just say “I don’t want to go with any of you”, that would had avoid the other ladies the unnecesary hassle of making other arraigments for their commitments.

I blame Bravo and some of the castmates (ahem** Kandi**) for Kim’s sense of entitlement, she thought she was all that and a bag of chips before her spin off, but after her spin off got renewed she just stop pretending and wanted to fly solo, fine stop making excuses and just quit.

What I can’t understand is why Kim and Kroy got so nasty with the production crew, they were just doing their job, what did they expected, did Kim expected that the filming crew was going to stop filming when the shit hit the fan? why would they? they get pay to film all the drama, something is just not making sense here, you are in a reality TV show, the cameras are on you all the time and you have filmed for 5 seasons, you know how this works, suddenly you want them to stop filming you and Kroy gets like a thug and theatens them, why? If anything and based on what the viewers were shown I think the meeting at the restaurant was mild and Kim is the one who walked away, something is smelling Fishy here and it is not Kathy Wakile.

• Cityside says:

I am sooooo glad I read to the end of your comment….and it is not Kathy Wakile!
      I was shaking my head in agreement, the POW…laughing out loud. (scared the dog)

City

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

AMEN! In the words of Reza (from “The Shahs of Sunset”), your last sentence is “EVERYTHING”! LOL

I used to wonder, WTH is wrong with Kroy, that he be attracted to that wig wearing, chain smoking, sloth like, professional ho. I mean, since he is hard working, seemingly good guy, etc. Well, I’m not so high on him anymore. First him getting nasty with Kim’s mom, getting involved in Kim’s attacks on her and now that clip showing him going nuts on the crew. ugh, not cool.

9. Cityside says:

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to our Not That Crazy
    Happy Birthday to you…and many more….la la la la

10. Cityside says:

Brandi and LeeAnn’s twitter feud is going to be discussed on ABC News Good Morning America.

Uh oh. When a national morning show is discussing you in this light you need to do some soul searching. I’m sure Brandi doesn’t like that she’s gone to that level but I don’t think LeAnn gives a damn.

City do you or anyone know how LeAnn’s New album is doing?

• melthehound says:

What new album? Where does she find the time to release an album when she lives on twitter and is so busy being a ‘bonus mom’ ?

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

It will probably go ALUMINUM, just like her last couple of albums have done (mainly due to her SERIOUS loss of fans/popularity due to her tacky, insensitive, unstable, shameless and utterly ridiculous antics over the past few years).

The sad thing is that she can REALLY sing! It’s just that very few people want to hear her anymore.

Aluminum! 😛

Her popularity had wained a bit before the Eddie thing. Mainly because she moved away from country to pop. But obviously the affair didn’t help. But, other big time country stars have had similar situations(cheating/divorces/remarrying scandals)-some involving other superstars and survived it career wise. I’ve heard one of the new songs and it’s incredible and I’m not a country fan.

Oops, hit the post button too fast…was going to add I think her weird body transformation is hurting her with her fans, too.

kit most definitely. I think her body is one thing out of the many that she’s insecure about. She keeps trying to look like Brandi. I don’t know what mirror she is looking in though.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I think the difference is that the other Country Stars who have had affairs (Vince Gill & Amy Grant; Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash; Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood) were discreet, classy and did not go OUT of their way to make excuses for their behavior; expressed remorse for their behavior and sorrow for having hurt their ex-spouses; AND were NEVER disrespectful of the biological mothers and/or fathers of the children.

For instance, I read an interview with Trisha Yearwood where she talked about she and Garth’s ex- had become friends and even lived across the street from one another so that Garth could more easily see and communicate with his ex-wife and daughters. She also said that she NEVER tried to step into the role of “Mother” and make the girls look at her that way because they already HAD a Mother. She said she made sure to respect her boundaries as a step-parent, which resulted in her and Garth’s ex- becoming friends (because she appreciated Trisha doing that) and her and the girls also becoming close and them viewing her as a wonderful adult mentor and step-parent (but NOT their Mother).

LeAnne could take lessons from those people, but she’s too DEMENTED to do so, IMO. It’s NOT the AFFAIR that has so many people riled up. It’s her HORRIBLE behavior AFTER the affair, INCLUDING her torturing, taunting, disrespecting and “Single White Female-ing” of Brandi.

And I DID say that the CRAZY BITCH COULD sing. It’s just that nobody really wants to HEAR her anymore, hence her SUCKY record sales.

Yeah Detox I read that and saw Trisha in an interview saying some of that. All of the country singers you named I like them all a lot. And you’re right. Even though they were wrong to cheat they were discreet. With Many of them the public didn’t know until they separated from their spouses.

Detox Aluminum? You and MTH are cracking me up. 😀

11. Cityside says:

OK, that was sort of anti-climatic. I was hoping to see the boys w/o helmets riding their bikes, but no. Just the part about “my boys”. Brandi looked gorgeous in the clips they played, LeeAnn – not so much. (Does she wash her hair?)

City

12. ItzAngieDuh says:

Ding dong the wigged witch is dead-at least on RHOA! I did a cartwheel last nite cuz I won’t have to look at Barbie hair anymore. Whatever spin off she gets-I won’t be watching! Kim is an ungrateful, lazy liar who just ran out of excuses. She was really trying to READ last night-even tried it w/Kandi! Then got on WWHL & said that NONE of these women were her friends-that her friendship w/Kandi soured after TFTP (yeah cuz you stole all the proceeds)-but the last straw was that Kandi said she stole Kash’s name (well, you stole everything else, so….). Next week looks like she’s dragging Kroy in the gutter with her. I think she she should be worried about getting that body back together-that body didn’t snap back like it after KJ was born. She was hiding a considerable belly w/ her black dress. She is just a trashy hooker (Nene’s voice). I hope everyone has a happy Monday. Can’t wait to see Yo Yo frown on all the drunken shenanigans tonite on RHOBH. Happy bday Not That Crazy!

Happy Birthday to Not That Crazy. Glad you arrived safely NMD. Went to Luminarias last night and stayed up late for the Boardwalk Empire Finale. Too tired this morning and fighting another bad cold.
    Watched all the rerun’s of Shah’s yesterday. I love this group. Just curious about Sammy and his dealings with BH Yolanda’s ex-husband? Sammy was doing renovations for the huge house. I remember there was a business deal that went bad. Is that why Sammy is not on this season? It is funny how the Bravo show overlap.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I hope you recover from your cold soon, AZ.

Feel better AZGirl. I saw Mohamed’s finished house on HGTV. I can’t remember the name of the show but Neil Patrick Harris’ partner is the host. That house is amazeballs! Have you ever seen a walk-in fridge that has glass doors that open like a commercial building’s glass doors and w/open shelves? My goodness it’s fantabulous. There was still the lower level that wasn’t finished. Mohamed had it finished enough so that the workers could use the space.

14. ItzAngieDuh says:

Oh just a quick note-thanks NMD-Mardrag & everyone else who keeps this blog alive. It is the first blog I read every morning. Sorry I can’t remember who said it, but this really is a community of where anyone can come share (or not)-be encouraged, laugh, agree/disagree and/or vent & get hugs from across the country. The way everyone pulled together when Lynn passed & then the concern for everyone during Sandy was phenomenal!! I don’t always post, but I read everyday & always look forward to comments from Lainey Lainey-Powell-CAP-MTH-Lisa-Detox ( my fave) & all the rest ( sorry for those I can’t remember right now). I LOVE YOu GUYS!! Lynn would be proud. Was that a rant? If so sorry Putchuka!

• melthehound says:

think it was Powell who last said it but, many have.

Great comment, and I LOVE you RIGHT BACK, ItzAngie! XOXO! 😀

To her credit, Putchka came on the blog and apologized yesterday, which I think was a very brave and adult thing to do. So, it’s all good.

BTW, I liked your “rant”. 😉

Wow, I made the list. wooo-hoooo! ItzAngieDuh – I enjoy you, too!! Like Detox said, our dear Putchka already addressed this and was having an understandably hard day…so we’re startin’ fresh and it’s all good in the LynHood. By the way, your post was a rave, not a rant. heh heh

I didn’t make the list (standing here with my arms crossed, my bottom lip out and stomping my feet). JK y’all 🙂

giggle.
          BB, you’ve already finished shopping today?! If so you are a lot faster than I am at it!

Nope, I came home to bring my hubs half of my lunch sandwich. Me and my mom went to lunch. I’m going back out in a few. But I did get a lot done this morning.

🙂

ItzAngie I miss seeing you. I’m sure you’ve been busy or it’s just LIFE sometimes that gets in the way. Thks for the shout out. I’m so honored. 😀

15. plainviewsue says:

I still find it comical that the Manzo/Laurita/Gorga witches continue to talk to magazines, and Mego trashes Teresa in every article she’s in, yet this was the big issue of why they hated Teresa. Hypocrites.

Of course the Red Queen and Wacko will say they all can be civil. They need Teresa to sell books and remain relevant. I just don’t want Teresa to forget what these women said about her in their talking heads (a sociopath), in their ongoing tweets, in their blogs and on the reunion.

Ditto.

Also, MeGo continues to trash and discuss Teresa because she’s really got NOTHING else going on, IMO. I heard that it is NOT true that Danielle is returning. If it IS true, it might help Melissa in a way (because she would have someone ELSE to trash and talk about and keep her relevant besides her husband’s SISTER). JMHO.

BTW, I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I read (on SH, that quoted CDAN) a Blind Item that the reason Joey and Melissa Marco were able to afford the trip to Jamaica is because it was paid for by a sponsor in exchange for pix taken during the vacation to be SOLD (In short, THEY did not pay for it. Some people were wondering the other day how, with their ALLEGED money troubles, the Marco’s were able to afford a trip to Jamaica).

This WAS the Blind Item where the number 1 answer regarding the reality couple to whom the B.I. was referring was Joey & Melissa. The B.I. is as follows:

Reality is that the vacation was paid for by a company in exchange for photos to be sold, and the family is more broke than they have ever been and, if not for the show, would probably be living at the in-laws’ house.”

Could be the Marco’s.

Could be NOT.

It DOES sound like them, though. *Shrug*

BTW, Kate Middleton is pregnant! YAY!! If they have a little girl, I hope they name her Diana. Wouldn’t it be ironic to, one day, have a QUEEN DIANA (b/c the law has now been changed in Britain, and the FIRSTBORN child will be King or Queen, regardless of their gender! YAY!).

heh, heh, heh…”The Marcos”I love that …what does MTH call him, the FOURTH MARCO SISTER??? I shore do love that!!! If I were a stripper, my name would be “Giggles Galore” – –I know that was random. But I check in all day when I need a giggle. Or a gaggle of giggles. hee, hee, hee

• ItzAngieDuh says:

I read that blind item as well & my guess was the whorgas!!! That’s why I luv u Detox-u r right in my head. Have a great Monday Lainey Detox Powell Plainviewsue MTH Mardrag Cityside (hey) & all!

• melthehound says:

““This real housewife recently went on vacation. She wants the world to think the family has plenty of money and that the luxury vacation proves it. ”

All it would prove to me is that their credit cards aren’t all maxed out yet. You give good Rant, Detox 😀 . Lainiey, Yes, I have called him the 4th Marco sister. It’s bad enough that I come here to Talk about the HWs but I would NEVER want to Be one (cough cough, Joey)…

I’m very excited about Kate and William expecting their 1st Prince or Princess. I thought they would wait a couple more yrs.

• jeang says:

OMG, I never thought of that…..What a cool way for William and Kate to honor his mother and a big ole FU to the rest of the royal family.

Not That Crazy?! Happy Birthday to you!

17. Good Morning Everybody! Happy Monday!

NMD – I am going to find a way to commission Rolling Stone to do a cover on the Biggest Blog Rock Star!! You are just amazing….and so appreciated! Have a great time in DC and I hope your work endeavors turn out stellar.

I had to chuckle about the HWNJ news. All of a sudden everyone is playing nice? So did the last two seasons not happen? Or……have we been played on the Bravo stereo of scripts?!? Maybe they should rename the show Real Scripted Housewives of _____! I caught a few minutes of ATL last night and it just seemed so set up. As for OC…I refuse to watch the shindig around Tamara’s wedding. It is like rewarding a 5 year old for bad behavior. Bravo…..knock, knock, is anyone home? You are losing us!

Still loved your recap though, Ramonacoaster! I always love your comments.

Happy Birthday Not That Crazy! Hope it is a great one!

Wishing everyone a lovely day! Hugs!

New post up today, “The Black Hole”. Enjoy!

18. Cityside says:

I, too, am amazed that we are all still here! That is a testament to NMD, BB, and all the others who have stepped up to keep our blog family together.
    Hats off to youse guys.

City

BB, how you like gramma status? Wonderful right!

19. melthehound says:

Happy Birthday Not That Crazy 😀

20. amalfi says:

I know it’s not like Kim’s baby and most of us aren’t royal subjects or anything, but Prince William and Kate are having a baby!

Yay!

21. contessa says:

Kim was hideous last night, she has no time – give me a break. She is the kind of woman who leaves gf in the dust when she a man. She did that with BP as well, when he had the time for her.
    She is a wreck. I wonder why Kim upsets Nene so much, but I guess her lying gets on her nerves.
    Still like Phaedra and Kandi, as they are my two favs on the show.

• melthehound says:

Kim is hideous anytime. I want to find the horse that she stole that hair from and give it back to him. Her being gone won’t make me watch because I don’t like any of them but what did she ever really add to the show? I can’t believe that Bravo has given her yet another spinoff. Will she have another kid to get a third spinoff? Inquiring minds want to know, also, Why the hell is ‘Sweetie’ back?

• Called A Princess... says:

If Sweetie were gone then Kim would have been filming with no other adult women. IMO.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Someone on another blog called Sweetie, “Kizzy” (one of the slaves from “Roots”), the other day.

I say “Prissy” (from “Gone With the Wind”).

They say “Kizzy”.

TOE-MAY-TOE

TOE-MAH-TOE. *Shrug*

• melthehound says:

I think if Sweetie were not there, Kim would have to get off of her ever expanding ass and do something.

lol! Does she EVER stop complaing? And, I swear, sometimes Kim comes off as truly sloth like. Just the laziest human being who ever lived. I half expect her to scream, ‘Sweeeetttiiie, come over here and move my right foot in front of my left!!! Noww’

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I honestly think that, because they WERE such good friends at one time, on some level Nene still cares for Kim and is subconsciously hurt over the fact that she was fooled for so long as to the type of person Kim really is (a person who is a friend to NO ONE but HERSELF).

This is why Kim is still able to get to Nene and upset her, IMO. The opposite of LOVE is not HATE. It is INDIFFERENCE. Nene is still not indifferent when it comes to Kim, even though she CLAIMS to be.

As an aside, I am liking Nene again this season (probably because she has been on fire so far with her comments insofar as hilarity goes. She’s made me CACKLE several times this season. I LOVE, LIKE and/or can more easily FORGIVE anybody that can make my ass LAUGH!).

22. plainviewsue says:

So, the Red Queen is cohosting with Anderson Cooper today. Anderson asked if it’s true that Teresa is the reason that Carowhine no longer speaks with her sister. Caro says and I quote, “True story.” She then goes into the retelling of her story of how she decorated Dina’s cradle when she was a baby. Seriously, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THIS STORY?????

AC asks how this could happen & once again the Red Queen says how she knows they will come back together.

Could someone please remind her that Dina has said upteen times that Teresa is not the reason she doesn’t speak to Caroline!!!!!!!

Caro also said she hasn’t seen or spoken to Teresa since the reunion. She spoke about her book, which is pretty much in the bargain basement already with how many times the price has been slashed. She said the book will not have anything negative in it.

As always, she referred to herself in the third person. “I didn’t like Caroline this past season.” She said she knows she came off terribly this past season and sounded a bit remourseful about how she treated Teresa in Napa.

I am still stunned that this cast is returning intact, with only friends of the HW’s being included. Supposedly friends of Teresa’s.

Detox, I read that blind item about Melissa & Joe’s Jamaican trip as well.

• melthehound says:

Cut Momz some slack.. Her boyz have moved out and she’s empty nesting. Me thinks however that any remorse she is feeling is due to the public thrashing she took this past season. I really wish these people would move on from the show and work on fixing themselves rather than continue worrying about what one other person is doing (who doesn’t seem to give a shit what any of them are doing).

I can’t beleive that Caroline and Wacky Jackie are coming back…it’s spoiled the entire show for me. Not only will I have to suffer Caroline but also her children…but now Jac will exploit her sons dx by making it her story line. I know she likes to phrase it as ‘bringing awareness’ but at this point anyone who hasn’t heard of autism is living under a rock; and for those parents who are dealing with a newly diagnosed child will be better served by looking towards professionals in the field or well respected advocates such as Holly Robinson Peete. Jac doesn’t do anything other than blindly retweet…..and start fights on twitter.

• melthehound says:

One first has to be aware before they can make others aware, of anything. I’ll give that this is all new for her and is likely to be for quite some time. I don’t think however, that it belongs on a program on Bravo, about trashy HWs. You know that if it gets mentioned at all, it’ll perhaps make the edit of one episode. That’s just how Bravo operates. If they can’t turn it into a shitfest, especially with NJ, it’ll never make the cut.

• AZGirl says:

I am amazed they are all coming back next season. Seriously I don’t think I can take another season of Teresa bashing, Mel singing, Horney Joey, Manzo Morons, and Tent Man Wakilie.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I’m tired of the same cast and the TIRED and EXHAUSTING storyline of, “Us GOOD!! Teresa BAD!!” I mean, they ALL (including Teresa) SUCK in their own ways.

I hope that the chick mentioned the other day WILL be a new housewife because at least I might see a cameo of Li’l Kim. *Shrug*

The ONLY way I MIGHT be interested in that tired old cast is if BRAVO highlights each and every one of THEIR skeletons thoroughly over 2 seasons — JUST like they did to Teresa & Joe — so that their hypocrisy and their cemetery FULL of skeletons can be on full display; so that the playing field can be leveled; so that they can be HUMBLED and finally feel what Teresa and Joe must have felt, causing them to have some empathy and/or some remorse; and they then ALL can FOREVER keep each others’ names and misdeeds and flaws out of EACH OTHERS’ mouths and FINALLY focus on their OWN damned business and their OWN equally f*cked up backyards!!

I honestly think BRAVO will NEVER do that (as in “play FAIR”). So, I think I’m just going to be utterly BORED!

• plainviewsue says:

At the end of Anderson Live, Caro hawked BLK and Anderson drank some. The first thing he said before he drank it was “It’s really black!” Then he drank it, said something, but it did not look good.

I’m surprised she didn’t bring makeup from Cafface. A video was made of her two sons, you know the children she likes, and they joked that Caro likes to read dirty books.

Yawn.

That’s why I want a new cast because it’s going to be the same old song next season. “It’s Ts fault”. That’s all they can say. If they can’t blame T for everything they really have nothing to talk about.

I believe Dina when she said it’s not T that she’s not speaking w/Caroline. Caroline just doesn’t want to tell the real reason so she’s sticking w/her T story. I really wish they would have a whole new cast for NJ.

• VV says:

She’s not the Red Queen! . . . . . SHE’S A BITTER CLOWN!!!

Just checked the temperature and it’s 68 degrees here now. Lovin it!

24. Lisa Renee says:

Hi Everybody, nice to see NMD landed safely & enjoying some mild east coast weather. I have to chime in and say I love the rants. I love a good rant no matter the topic & we have some world class ranters here 🙂 ! I could not be more thrilled the wig is gone. I do agree Kroy’s mother must be in a permanent state of cringe from her DIL! I learned last night that there are only 265 days in the year, so happy 2014 to all. I have been MIA since T’giving and DD 25th b-day but have been reading the blog and comments late at night and I appreciate all the laughs. I think it is poetic justice that Wacky & Whiney are talking to the tabloids & stopped turning down cold hard cash. Amazing that as the lawsuits roll in the taboo of tabloid money is now gone. I did want to share that my husband did find a great job here locally that is going to pay him more than the job he lost. I can’t thank you all enough for being so supportive when it happened, it was a shock. His days of job searching based on his favorite reality shows is finally over. Not a second to soon since I was about done with being supportive “great idea” BS everytime his shows came on. He actually asked me if I would troll for wood with him in the river at one point. Now we can put ALL of our energy into enjoying this holiday season as we finish getting ready for our own empty nest syndrome. Missed you all & looking forward to getting back to my routine, Lisa

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Hi Lisa!! (*Waving MANIACALLY*)

I’ve MISSED you! You made me LMAO with that “Happy 2014” comment (Poor Porsha. She does seem sweet, but she is as deep as a MUD PUDDLE and as DUMB as the DAY is long — every single one of those 265 days of each and every year!! YAMS, Porsha??!! REALLY??!! Girl, BYE!! She’s going to have poor Kordell eating BURNT yams [considering her cooking skills or LACK thereo] for MONTHS and STILL probably wind up with ONLY ONE big-empty-headed little BOY!! AGAIN….Girl, Bye!! And I’m like Nene with Porsha’s 265 days a year: “Where DAT Bitch live AT??!!” Oddly, I still LIKE Porsha for some reason, despite the fact that I could only talk to her 15 minutes at a time because any longer, and my eyes would roll into the back of my head before I fell into a CATATONIC state — out of sheer BOREDOM!! *Sigh*).

I am SOOOOO happy your husband found another job!! YAY for Lisa and Lisa’s husband!! WHOO HOO

Kroy’s Mom has probably been given prescriptions for Lexapro, Xanax and BED REST over all of the stress watching her TRASHBOX of a daughter-in-law on t.v. AND having to deal with her IN PERSON on occasion. His Dad probably ponders just WHERE he went wrong in raising him as he drinks his nightly Scotch. And his Sister has probably already written down his PROFILE to place on Match.com and E-Harmony in the HOPES that Kim & Kroy eventually divorce (She’s probably doing “The Secret” and VISUALIZING having TRASHBOX out of their lives for GOOD, with Kroy having won SOLE Custody of KJ & Kash. “I asked. I believed. And I received — Kim Zolciak DISAPPEARING!! YAY, Universe!!!”). Kroy’s GrandMama never WAS with that SHIT!! She may be OLD, but she knows what’s up!! That’s why she wasn’t at that baby shower!! She probably just stayed home and watched “Lawrence Welk,” and FONDLY remembered the “GOOD OL’ DAYS” where women were SCANDALIZED if they were called a HO, much less went on t.v. to ADVERTISE that MESS!! *Sigh*

Congratulations again on your hubby’s new job and your daughter’s starting law school!! I’m glad to have you back! 😀

• Lisa Renee says:

Detox, thanks for all the love. I posted late yesterday morning about your uncle & am keeping good thoughts for him & your family. Porsha is a piece of work. You know the type, she makes Forest Gump look like a member of MENSA. I heard all the stories about her husband being on the DL & I think he picked her because she is to clueless to put the pieces together, so far I am not a fan. I am looking forward to my first fraudulant slip as I have only experienced a freudian slip. Maybe its just the “wench” in me. I loved your BBW recap. ITA with everything you said about the “ladies”. I am lovin Malaysias short hair, it is so cute. I am torn too about the Brook/Draya conflict. I watched it twice when she first got the call & Draya’s face seemed genuinely happy. When the dude who runs King started dogging Draya out is when I saw her face change & because she is young Draya’s knee jerk reaction was to play down the achievement & diss the magazine. You were spot on, its not Vouge & draya has earned her “lane” in this forum, but I tend to think we don’t know the whole story. I am driven to distraction by Draya’s roots. So much that I can’t even enjoy all the earrings. Her hair is jamakin me crazy. I was not impressed with Jackie’s runway show except for the coat Malaysia rocked the hell out of. Still, she pulled it off unlike SheByNoclothestoshow, so I will give her props for that. My daughter loved your A,B,C analogy & trust I will keep reaching out to you with questions. Lisa

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Thank YOU in return for the love and good thoughts. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it is only an appendix that is about to burst; however, that does not explain the RAPID 30-pound weight loss and that severe elbow pain (or maybe it DOES? I’m not a doctor, athough I do sometimes PLAY a psychiatrist on this blog).

I forgot about Porsha saying “fraudulent” slip! The sad thing is that she probably went to some of the best private schools — and is STILL a DINGBAT.

I still like her, but if she wanted to talk to me for MORE than 15 minutes, I’d have to prevent myself from going into a catatonic state by AMUSING myself by doing something like the following:

ME: Porsha, did you know that the moon is made of edible and nutritious GREEN CHEESE that NEVER spoils?

PORSHA: Girl, NO!!! OMG!!! FOR REAL??!!

ME: Yes, Girl!! And just think about how many MORE people the Hosea Williams’ charity could feed 265 days of the year if you started a non-profit organization in order to raise money to send someone to the moon on behalf of your foundation to get enough of that cheese to help you feed all of the people that benefit from your foundation!!! IMAGINE the possibilities: ham & green cheese SAMMIDGES; green cheese soup; grilled green cheese SAMMIDGES; egg & green cheese omelets. Girl, I could go on, but I don’t want to waste any more of your precious time. I think you should start a campaign involving PSA’s and money-raising charity events for that Moon Trip ASAP!!!

PORSHA: Girl, thank you SOOOO much for such a wonderful idea. I’m going to get RIGHT on it!!

ME: You are VERY welcome…..and…..You GO, Girl! GOOD LUCK!!! 😀

I also would either always have to be in a good mood around her and/or remain totally sober because knowing my (Sagittarius) self, I’m LIABLE, without THINKING, to say, “Porsha, Girl! Don’t take this the wrong way, but what you said just sounds so dumb and crazy to me. You have GOT to be EFFING with me because I just KNOW you cannot be THAT illogical and dumb!!!”

Then, she would get mad at me, and I’d feel kinda bad for hurting her feelings out of sheer frustration or drunkenness. *Shrug*

I’m glad your daughter liked my “A’s,B’s an C’s” analogy when it comes to Lawyers and Law School grades (although I’m not sure it is any longer true due to the legal market being FLOODED with WAY TOO MANY lawyers these days. It was definitely true in the past, though. Tell your daughter to study hard and pray and everything will work out for her exactly the way God has planned for her — which is probably VERY good, based on the way you describe her). 😉

Oh yeah, regarding BBW-L.A., I was so busy thinking of STABBING myself in the neck just so I wouldn’t have to hear the Brooke/Draya SAGA anymore that I did not even notice Draya’s roots. I WILL look for them tonight as I take notes on this episode (for my next blog), though. 😉

• Laineylainey says:

Hey LR! Your hubby got a job?! How wonderful so very very happy for you! I am way behind on the blog. But congrats!

• melthehound says:

Hiya LisaR 😀 Saw your post the yesterday (?).. I’m curious to know, what about my Survivor recap caused a casino in your house? I hope it was at least a Fun Casino 😉 Good, as always, to see you.

• Lisa Renee says:

Jeff, so glad you caught that I have been dying to tell you but didn’t want to hijack the board so anybody not interested, please scroll on by 🙂 . Survivor is one of the few shows we watch as a couple. 10 years of marriage & 15 together we are just about out of stuff to talk about & we look forward to it. The show ends & for some reason my husband picked up MY remote, not his & went to erase it. I am very vigilant about my DVR space. I snapped in panic & said “YOU CAN’T ERASE IT YET”. Hubs says “why not? you are always worried about space”. I replied “I never erase survivor until I read Jeff’s recap” he says “who the phuck is Jeff, I don’t know him”. So I had to explain to him who you were, The hounds dad, & that I am wild for your writing style. I showed him the hounds pictures & shared about your rants & that you are an all around great guy. In 15 years we have had every fight under the sun, but never about a possible interloper in our marriage. I got the side eye the rest of the night & saw a look on his face (i think it was jealously) I had never seen before & I am dying laughing in his face the whole time. He says this is why you taught your daughter to never engage strangers on the internet & he mumbled under his breath & made snarky remarks the rest of the night. You posted your recap & guess what, I missed Abi-noxious stick her tounge out. I texted him & asked if he saw Abi stick her tongue out at denise & he said no. I texted back, I REST MY CASE!. So he came home read the recap, rewatched & said OK I can see why you wait. He also mentioned the hound looks like the worlds coolest dog & I think you have a new fan in him. I will take my laughs where ever I can get them, his whole trip cracked me up. My best to you & the hound, Lisa

• melthehound says:

Oh, Lisa… I’m so sorry that it went there for you. Tell Hubby that he can rest assured that as long as there IS a Hubby, everything is safe as far as I’m concerned. I don’t go there, even if invited, even if in fun, ’cause I can’t stand or tolerate a Cheater or the catalyst of cheating. I think it’s hilarious that you have his and her remotes. I can see it now… “I want to watch this” “No, I, want to watch THAT” and as a result, neither of you gets to watch anything. He is right about one thing though.. The Hound IS a pretty cool dog.

Glad to have another fan in the house 😉

PS… I Have sometimes wondered what some of your husbands or boyfriends thought of you having a male ‘friend’ on the internet. To the point even of being VERY careful not to contact any of you privately with anything other than blog matters or a simple wellness check, when I have the contact info that is. I guess, now I know … “who the phuck is Jeff” — Hahaahaha 😆

• Lisa Renee says:

Jeff, rest assured it was so worth the laughs. He was maybe slight put off by the casual use of your name but to imply I am no longer a woman of dignity, lets just say he wouldn’t have the stones to ever say that about me & then there is the fork in neck thing I’m known for if he ever thought for a nano second I would do something behind his back. I pride myself having no secrets from him so every one is clear I will not make a sucker out of my own husband. I also told him that there is nothing smarmy about you at all & it is refreshing to get a mans POV & not have to worry about your motives. It was his trip & it was phuckin funny. His & her remotes, his & her TV’s, his & her DVR boxes with his & her sinks makes this marriage thing much easier. Who the phuck is Jeff is the new black, Lisa

I’m chuckling my way through this LisaRenee and MTH convo! One of the few shows that Mr T and I watch, oh and we have two of everything in order to keep the peace, y’know! But I am avoiding the proverbial side-eye! MTH is known as ” the guy that recaps Survivor”, ha.

• Lisa Renee says:

TT, now you have me laughing. 99 out of 100 times if I referance Jeffs recap I refer to him as one of my favorite bloggers. For no other reason than its the truth. My family is shocked by my posting here since I raised Ashley dead set against engaging people you don’t know. I told her chatting with strangers is like sleeping with the front door open & scared her real good & it worked. They know I am involved & concerned about people I can’t pick out of a line up & they don’t understand when I became OK with this. In my panic I used his real name, since I “know” him now resulting in the WTFIJ? Then my hubs asks do you know where he is from. I started laughing so hard, coughing, tears down my face & couldn’t speak for 2 reasons Hubs face was a mix of should I be concerned, should I worry, WTF is this all over the map & back again in a milli second & I finally responded with, I think he is in Michigan. I witnessed a spazz attack as he sputtered “thats where Ashley is going to school ARE YOU PHUCKING KIDDING ME”. He didn’t ask any more questions because he knew I would get insulted as I am laughing/choking. Still, can’t make this up & nothing funnier than the truth. Stick to calling him that guy & avoid the side eye unless you need a good laugh, Lisa

Oh no, uncomfotable stares, paz attacks, side-eyes or have you lost your mind?!!!! comments for me! Now I’m paraniod I will slip! 😮 ha ha!

Lisa Im so happy you are back!! I missed you! Great news about your Husband and the job although I would love to hear a story from you about trolling the river for wood!!!
      Welcome back!!!

• Lisa Renee says:

Hi Jill, thanks so much & its great to be able to spend the day here with everyone. He showed me just what he would need me to do on TV. All I could muster is a PC whatever we have to do baby, I’m ride or die. I thought to myself this muthatrucker wants to pretend he just got to my life. I’m not a girlie girl but I am a city girl & I have my limits with nature. There will be no stories about me collecting wood from the escambia river TYVM. in case you missed my post, when you have your meeting this week, I am putting my chips on you 🙂 Lisa

Thanks for your vote of confidence Lisa-I just want the whole thing to be over with. Poor Maggie is still kind of confused-Peter still wants to sit with her and today he tried to give her a hug when he was getting off the bus. I think Peter is as confused as Maggie. Hopefully they can find a way to go back to being pals!!
          I love that you know how to be so supportive to your husband while trying to keep your butt out of the river!!!!!

• Lisa Renee says:

Jill, the funny part for me, what transported me back in time with my mother,was her screaming at me to close my coat. Like Maggie I hated a closed coat with a passion & to this day I don’t know how my mom didn’t shake me stupid to zip up in sub zero temps. Only as a mom did I realize I was on borrowed time most of my childhood. When you said Maggie hates her coat closed, I related & hated it for you. The whole thing is a shame but I am so glad you posted about it, everyone had great advice. Who ever marries Peter will smack his mother one day, I can feel it 🙂 Lisa

Im glad I posted about it too-I got some great advice and lots of understanding. Everyone seemed to know just way to say to calm me down and make me see things clearly.
              Poor Peter-he is going to have a rough time if his Mom doesnt butt out-I can understand her trying to protect him but she does seem a bit extreme!!!
              Oh and ps….Maggie has inherited the buttoned up coat aversion from ME-I never wear a coat-even in the dead of winter-even when its snowing like crazy and we go sledding…she is her mothers daughter….GOD HELP ME!!!!!

• I had to add I am exactly the same re: coats too. I have a bunch of cool ones (and capes) in my closet….keeping the dust bunnies warm cuz I never wear them! I love them, but I just don’t like putting them on and “bundling them up”. No idea where I got that from. I think it’s my own idea cuz, ya know, I’m a rebel! 😛

• Dang Jill……my heart just broke reading this! I too send you good luck with the meeting Wed. and hope these two precious little beings can go back to being friends and not be at the affect of the adults anymore. (Clearly I don’t mean you! But the other mom and school peeps.). You are doing a great job with this…..stay in your power and wits! Hugs!

Detox,
    A “seeping” appendix means that it has not ruptured yet.
    Hopefully your uncle is feeling better today. 🙂

• Lisa Renee says:

Hi Nancy, just wanted you to know I read what your BBF went through at the hospital. Talk about a head scratchin horror show. Keeping good thoughts for all of you, Lisa

Thank-you Lisa. That was very nice of you. She is already back to work and just had her stitches taken out. 🙂

• Lisa Renee says:

Nancy, that is wonderful to hear. Amazing she is back to work, Lisa

• Nancy…so glad to hear this about your BFF! Wow, she is a real trouper! Happy for you both!

BTW – I never got back to a blog a few days ago when you mentioned you now live in La Crescenta?!? I almost fell off my chair! That was my second home. While my mom/dad/kids lived in Sylmar….my very special aunt and uncle lived in La Crescenta, just off Foothill Blvd. They were like second parents to us kids and, because they had none of their own, treated us LIKE their own. They were very, very special to me and we looked forward to going to their house every weekend to swim in the built in pool they had put in just for us kids. Back then, a built in pool was a big deal! If it wasn’t for them, my childhood might have been a good deal worse.

May I ask where in La Crescenta you live? This is just so cool!!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Thanks for the info. and the nice thought, Nancy.

26. RealHousewifeVA says:

I cannot stand Kim and how she always says “Ask, believe and receive” Yah Kim, not everyone lays on their back to get what they want. Sometimes hard work and perseverance and a little self-respect works well, too. I’m so sick of her limited vocabulary and foul language, laziness and ugly wigs. I do not, for the life of me, understand why anyone tunes into her spinoff show at all. I didn’t watch it then, and I won’t watch it now.
    The reason the other ladies were so upset was not only because they moved their entire schedules around to accommodate her, but also because they were probably sick and tired of the fact that she was getting paid good money to not have to shoot scenes that THEY do have to show up to.
    Her and Kroy have a lot of nerve attacking the cameramen. I believe Nene when she says that Kim already had the contract for her spinoff, which is why she didn’t care about breaking her contract for Housewives.
    Also, in the blog it was mentioned that Cynthia didn’t have balls to tell Kenya that she wasn’t invited to the trip. I’m pretty sure the reason is because it was a Bravo trip and Bravo DEFINITELY wanted to make sure Kenya was there. Cynthia didn’t have much of a say. I don’t believe for one second that Kandi just decided to invite her herself. That was all production manipulation.
    I saw the previews for next week and I would KILL my husband if he was behaving that way with another woman, let alone in front of my face! Oh hell no…

• RealHousewifeVA says:

I also want to add that no matter how much Nene can sometimes work my nerves and I wish she would be more humble…I can’t quit her! She is so funny when she’s imitating these ladies “My hair is falling out, my nails are loosening..” LMAO

• Lisa Renee says:

Hi RHVA, very well said. You know the old saying….”have pu*** will travel”. It is Kim’s mantra. Women sleep with whoever they want & men will sleep with who ever will let them. I will not be watching the spin off but I will be reading about it. I agree if Cynthia wants her vow renewal ceremony which I do not believe she has no clue about, she will not step to Kenya till the trip is filmed & in the can. Hope all your babies are better & excited for the holidays, my best to you always, Lisa

27. lillybee says:

General Hospital just did a Real Housewives shout out. Someone asked it they were shooting The Real Cassadines of Spoon Island.

28. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All! Been shopping like a maniac since Thanksgiving in person and online and now i’m back. Broke and tired but itching to vent. LOL. I just went grocery shopping today (price matching like crazy) after doing some gift and XMAS decor shopping yesturday. My feet feel burned does anyone know what I mean?

AnyWho… RHOA DingDong the Bitch is Wed and In her Bed, On Troy SheFed, DingDong the WickedBitch has FLED… She gone yall! Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish and All That Jazz! She ran out of that restaurant Wig in the Wind, Back Arched like a Bow with a Pillow in her underwear and was gone in a puff of bobby pins and expletives. ByeByeBye you DirtyHo! I can just imagine how livid the HWs were to have accomodated Wig’s schedule, missing honors, modeling campaigns, postponing trials to then have her make countless excuses and say she’s not going?!! Hello No! I think the women took her ‘delicate money making state’ into consideration and didn’t go off on her like they could have. Kim just thinks now that she ‘the Ho’ became a Housewife and new Mom she’s too good to ‘hang out’ with the ‘others’. Could it be that they’re too ‘URBAN’ as Kim has now become quite the country bumpkin wearing GUCCI, since she married her camoflauge baller. Kim reminds me of MaeWest in a movie where she played a whore who had a record for everyman who entered her boudoir that called out different towns like Dallas, NYC etc. I went looking and found this clip! IT’S AWESOME!! Politically incorrect NOW but still funny as hell! IT’S Kim and Sweetie in a nutshell! Loved the ending! LOL

Kyle Richards is hosting TMZ today. She looks cute.

30. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

This is for dj, Lainey, Nancy and whoever else was interested in our conversation about the Nicki Minaj/Mariah Carey feud and “American Idol.”

Anyone else who is interested, please feel free to read and click the link.

Anyone else who is NOT, please just SCROLL on by.

I was just catching up on my Urban Entertainment News (I’m WAAAAYYYY behind), and I saw that Nicki Minaj called Steven Tyler a racist for a recent comment he made (the SAME way she implied Barbara Walters was for NOT calling HER to get HER side of her ALLEGED feud with Mariah).

I see that Nicki is STILL making FRIENDS, respecting LEGENDS, REFUSING to pull the RACE card and acting in a totally SENSIBLE fashion (Insert much SARCASM here).

Please note that this is an African-American blog and the majority of commenters are calling her out and not EVEN falling for her “okey doke”. Please also note that many of these comments are, using Reza’s slang again, “EVERYTHING”! Many of them made me CACKLE:

P.S. I told y’all that heifer was ill-mannered, unprofessional and DELUSIONAL! *Shrug*

• Lisa Renee says:

Detox, I read about this convo y’all had way after it was over. I am very much about this BS between a legend & a one day I hope I’m a legend, instead of a broke joke. I saw the comment she made about Steven Tyler & was floored. I read the same urban blogs as you & the comments were spot on. If not for Lil Kim Nicki would have to knock doors down, Kim did all the ground breaking work for her. Now she wants to dis MC, PHULEEZE! Pulling the race card is the action of the truly desperate to validate their own BS which on its own it laughable. That child better recognize & get humble. Lisa

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Yep. Terence Trent D’Arby had a BRILLIANT,critically-acclaimed 1st album years ago. EVERYBODY (including me) was singing his praises.

His head got huge, and, in an interview, he said he was destined to be GREATER than “The Beatles.”

He was then basically NEVER heard from again (and not because he wasn’t making music either. I read an interview of his YEARS later where he basically said he wished he could go back in time and be more HUMBLE).

I think somewhere in the Bible it says, “If you HUMBLE yourself, God will EXALT you. If you EXALT yourself, God will HUMBLE you.”

Amen!

Someone should pass that quote on to Nicki Minaj.

Hi Detox,
      I think the fans are going to get really tired of her because the judges did the same thing on The X-Factor and the ratings were horrible.

31. VV says:

Oh my! I’m laughing at myself. I’m blaming my phone…for some reason I posted stuff on a September blog thinking it was Today’s.

32. Noelle says:

Just watched/listened to most of Atl.(from last night.)

Just WHO!!???!! the F. does Kim think she is?…. Good riddens Asswipe. What a complete and total TOOL!!

33. OpheliaSmythe876 says:

I really like Kim’s youngest daughter Brielle; she is very smart and I would love to see her on her own show instead of her mom. I was talking about this episode with my co-worker from DISH and we are trying to figure out how Kandi and Kenya became great friends? Luckily, I have this episode recorded on my DISH Hopper; I’m bad with weekly timers so instead I set it to record the season. I have over 400 hours of HD DVR room, and with that I won’t miss a single episode and I can still record my other favorite programs the same night without using up much space. I don’t think anyone is going to miss Kim and her potty mouth.