We’ve got three episodes (plus the reunion) left for this season. Let’s check in with Bravo to see what is in store for us ….
From Bravo’s website:
Elsa Foretells a Storm
- The ladies of Miami are packing up for a quick weekend getaway to Bimini in the Bahamas.
- With relationships being questioned, this healing trip is meant for some fun, relaxation, and repairing friendships.
- However, when Elsa predicts that this trip won’t go as the girls have planned, they definitely get off to a turbulent start.
- New alliances are made and Lea lets her inner party girl come out!
- But one of the ladies receives some devastating news about someone on the trip, and
- no one is prepared for the tidal wave of drama that comes their way.
From the previews it looks like this is the episode where Karent learns that Rudolfo is cheating on her, and they break up. It’s hard not to feel sorry for her, she has the Dana Wilkey sort of desperation to her.
Of course since they are all on a trip together there is bound to be a lot more drama than a fake breakup.
I’m really beginning to like this show and hope it gets picked up next year.