Real Housewives of Miami and Project Runway – Let’s Chat

We’ve got three episodes (plus the reunion) left for this season.  Let’s check in with Bravo to see what is in store for us ….

From Bravo’s website:

Elsa Foretells a Storm

• The ladies of Miami are packing up for a quick weekend getaway to Bimini in the Bahamas.
  • With relationships being questioned, this healing trip is meant for some fun, relaxation, and repairing friendships.
  • However, when Elsa predicts that this trip won’t go as the girls have planned, they definitely get off to a turbulent start.
  • New alliances are made and Lea lets her inner party girl come out!
  • But one of the ladies receives some devastating news about someone on the trip, and
  • no one is prepared for the tidal wave of drama that comes their way.

From the previews it looks like this is the episode where Karent learns that Rudolfo is cheating on her, and they break up.  It’s hard not to feel sorry for her, she has the Dana Wilkey sort of desperation to her.

Of course since they are all on a trip together there is bound to be a lot more drama than a fake breakup.

I’m really beginning to like this show and hope it gets picked up next year.

This entry was posted in Miami and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

118 Responses to Real Housewives of Miami and Project Runway – Let’s Chat

Are you all ready to watch Miami?

Is Giggles Galore here? I just remembered, she might be working tonight.

Congratulations to Lainey girl graduating this weekend! Congrats to Lainey mom for getting her this far and good luck getting everything ready for guests and the party!

• Laineylainey says:

I was decluttering the coffee table, so I picked up the iPad to see what y’all were saying . Now I can use the swifter duster – faux dusting. I just faux swept and faux mopped too bad there is no way to faux scrub les toilette.

Oh tonight is THE TRIP!! Why cant any of these HW’s go away and just have FUN?? I like to see people having fun!!!!

I know! Funny thong about them going away is that Miami alreadyis somewhat a vacation paradise. Speaking of which, my sister and BIL were at Miami Beach last weekend. They had dinner at the Fountianblue (sp). A martini there costs.$22….but that place is completely off the charts gorgeous! RHOM should have shown more views of that hotel than just the ballroom.

Powell – are you feeling okay?

5. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Romain,

You can come with me anywhere! I ordinarily would NEVER take a man on a Girls’ Trip, but if Romain was my man, he’d be right there with me. LOL.

If the rumors about JoAnna are true (with regard to Mohammed Hadid), I wonder how Yolanda feels watching her onscreen (if she watches RHOM).

Do you think its true? These days I believe anything and everything

Y’know Ramona wouldn’t appreciate you bringing your man! Oh, wrong show! 😉

You will have to fight me for him! 🙂

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Awww, put ya dukes up, Nancy!!

Never mind. I’m 42. I’m too tired to box. Let’s flip a coin. There has to be another choice, though. HEADS. One of us gets Romain. TAILS. The other one of us gets….WHO?

• jeang says:

I love you like a sister Detox and you too Nancy, but if I was 20 years younger, I would take both you down for Romain. ( I am 62 yrs) I was a hot ass chick 20 years ago. Now, not so much. I do seem to get attention in the labs and clinics and doctors offices now with the older set. 😦

I don’t know, but I have a hard time imagining YoYo watching RHOM.

Who hasn’t JoAnna slept with?

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

My Daddy. That’s the only person I can think of right about now. *Shrug*

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

You’re probably right. She’s probably out snipping flowers or running or making sweet, sweet LOVE to her “genius” husband, David. *Shrug*

• Beckygrey says:

We are going to tell Ramona on you!

6. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

That water was beautiful.

ATL commercial…Phaedra “don’t put yo paws on Apollo”!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

LOL

• Vegas Chick says:

I’m thinking that Walter is looking for the escape hatch. Talk about coming on strong and scaring the BeJeezus out of the poor guy. Like I said before, Walter must be mezmorized by the camera lights or something. Any red blooded, level-headed thinking man would be out of there by now. I predict that Walter will make his exit before the season ends. #Vegasodds

• Beckygrey says:

“paws on you ” is definitely an Atlanta thing…Scrappy said that in reference to Stevie! lol

8. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I love that 2nd house. That view is awesome.

Damn, Alexia! She has to discuss issues?! Now?! Argggh!
    Just like Jill said someome always has to spoil the fun. Let’s see.

10. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Karent,

How can you LOVE Leah? You basically just met her. You may LIKE her….but LOVE. You “LOVE” that she is the “Mayor of Miami,” you little drilling social climber, you! Also, Stevie Wonder can see that Rodolfo is NOT into you. I got that from the first episode. *Shrug*

11. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

24 years old?

Sorry, Karent.

Aren’t you glad you are single at times?

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Yes. In a nice, stable relationship is cool. But the “uncertain” relationships where you don’t know where you stand SUCK. I much prefer being SINGLE to THAT.

12. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Uh, JoAnna and cocktails. NOT a good COMBO.

13. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

JoAnna, put that SHOT down and sip on a VIRGIN tropical drink!!

Bravo sure pushes the booze.

Lea make a funny….about if this group does shots…is it the drink or botox, ha. WAIT – no sbots for Joanna! Alcohol makez her evil….just ask her own mother!

Waiting for the commercial fake out part….now I don’t know how it got called that but sometimes there are 8 or.more minutes of commercials wrapped around it.

Right, Marysol, because you ARE bitches for bringing up infidelity in a group!

Oh nooooooooooooooooo Here it comes!

Excuse me, but they called that a shot – that glass looked like 3 oz. !

20. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I like Marysol, and I liked her with Philippe. I wonder what went wrong. Last season, one of the former cast mates hinted that Marysol had been married SEVERAL times. I have no idea how many times consists of “several” to that former cast mate

I hate women at times.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

That’s why I am VERY careful about who I choose to be my “Inner Circle” girlfriends.

I have the same friends that I met in 4th grade. There are 5 of us.
        I’m very lucky.

You are fortunate Nancy. I am also one in a group of 5.women that go back to the 4th grade! How about that, ha. We get together a few times a year. So far I have not attended.one of the girls trips….although I’ve not been there, I imagine large amounts of alcohol were consumed. Despite as much, no one ends up fighting or shagging a pirate. Gotta watch the RH for that! lol

22. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Local Miami bloggers say Alexia’s husband, Herman, is gay. They indicate that she knows, and they have a relationship based on friendship, public image and Alexia being financially taken care of. Who knows? I have read this since LAST season, though.

23. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

If they do tell Karent, I hope someone pulls her to the side and tells her (not in front of the WHOLE group).

This is shameful…Im so disappointed in these bitches!!

25. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Karent does not WANT to know. I don’t think she wanted to know or acknowledge that she cared WAY more for him than he did for her from the beginning.

she already knew…she just needed to pull her head out of her ass!!! These gross women are loving this and it is awful!! Im not a fan of Karen with a T but this is just mean

• Beckygrey says:

I think that Karent kept it classy by saying she didn’t want to know. She didn’t let the Jackals see her sweat. She rather they think she was clueless than to see the disappointment in her face. “Never let’m see you sweat!” How mean of women to relish in the pain of betrayal of another woman. Alexia wanted to see Karent hurt. It’s one thing to accidentally hurt someone, but to intentional try to bring someone down, is unbelievable.

26. Kat from Ohio says:

i feel so bad for lisa. she knows that the other ladies are pretty gleeful about this information because they don’t like karent. lisa is the one with legitimate concern and though i’m no great lover of karent, she has been there for lisa through her fertility struggles. lisa knows an ambush is coming and is trying to soften the blow by being the one to deliver the news… but she was basically forced to and didn’t have much of a choice. such a shitty place to be put in. i feel for them both.

also i think this one of the truly nastiest ambushes i’ve seen. none of them–except for lisa–come from a place of genuine concern.

I know ths show is not over yet, but it is for me. All this debate about telling Karent should have never been part of this trip. Back to what you said Jill – I wanna see FUN!

Some pretty views, but otherwise a very disappointing episode! 😦 The first episode I felt that way.

28. Iowagirl says:

So junior high, everyone wants to see her face when she is told.

29. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Oh, Karent, get a frickin’ CLUE!! Why wouldn’t you look at the picture? I’d look at it.

• Iowagirl says:

She doesn’t want to let them see her reaction, they were acting like vultures with prey. She wasn’t going to let them see the kill, bravo, well played.

Co-sign. What a bunch of bitches.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I would have looked at it and then said, “Oh well, F*CK him!! Let’s drink and have a good time, Ladies!” with a smile on my face. Never let ’em see you sweat. I would have cried later at home. *Shrug*

I’ve been there.

30. I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I’ve gotta watch my 2nd favorite show, “Scandal.” Last week’s show had a BOMBSHELL at the end that I totally did NOT see coming!!

WTFI Jeff?! heh, heh
    MTH – thanks for anoth great recap, I know I wanted to say something more about Survivor, but I can not remember right now. Long day. Maybe I should go back and look.

32. djprincessc says:

I’m ready for X Factor, Miami hasn’t aired for me yet!

33. Vegas Chick says:

Don’t watch Miami and ATL is rerunning on the west coast. So, so glad that Kim threw a hissy fit and walked. Who in the world thanks God in one breath and says FU to everyone else in the next? Riddence, Kim Z. Take a nap and make it a long one.

dj,
    I’m watching! The botton 2 are about to sing.

Good Morning! TGIF!

This video is the most sweet and adorable I’ve seen in a good long time. And I’m not even a cat lover.

37. Rebecca says:

My hotel room doesn’t have Bravo. Grrrr. I’m reading the recaps but can’t tell if they stretched out this big reveal.