Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Well this is the show to watch of the franchise thanks to Brandi Glanville.

Tonight’s Episode is the long-awaited confrontation between Faye Resnick (the morally corrupt Faye Resnick if you remember Camille’s words from Season One) and Brandi Glanville.

But it looks like there’s more drama to be seen.  From Bravo’s website:

Oy, Faye

• Kim, though newly out of rehab, plans a trip to Vegas for her son’s 21st birthday – and neglects to invite Kyle.
  • Meanwhile, the fallout from Brandi’s revelation about Adrienne continues, and it is not pretty.
  • Angry that this happened at an event of his, Mauricio doesn’t want Brandi to come to Kyle’s upcoming dinner party, but it’s too late; she’s already invited.
  • At the party, Kyle’s friend Faye demands to know why Brandi said what she did, and won’t accept an explanation until Brandi departs in tears.

Seriously – we’re to believe that Mauricio blames Brandi for what happened – not Adrienne and Paul who were screaming at her?????  Oh that’s right – he wanted the commission from selling Adrienne’s home.  I think Brandi might be renting.

What is Adrienne’s secret?

Here’s my latest thoughts.  Remember how Adrienne kept saying “she’s lying, she’s a liar, she’s a drug addict” about Brandi.  Whatever the secret was, she didn’t want either Kim and perhaps even Paul to know it.

I simply can’t believe that Kim would be shocked if Adrienne used a surrogate or chose not to tell Kim about it – after all – keeping something like that private is Adrienne’s business.

But what if the secret was something Paul didn’t know and had nothing to do with the kids. After all, this is a woman who leaked all sorts of private misinformation about her marriage to the press.  The idea that surrogacy is more secret than abuse is laughable.

What would a wife not want a husband to know?  There’s pretty much one thing that comes to mind.  Let’s see how this all plays out.  At some point, some one will talk.

Let’s Chat

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

475 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

1. VV says:

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi!

2. Rebecca says:

I don’t know… she did say Brandi needed to worry about “her kids” so it has to be about her kids, right? Maybe it was something inflammatory like she couldn’t carry her own kids because of something shocking.

3. WindyCityWondering says:

Well I have been practicing my “finger in your face” move, but the dogs and cats are unfazed.

4. VV says:

What about you Adrienne making a scene at somebody’s event. Are you caring for Mauricio?

Ooooh I can not wait to watch RHOBH – but I have to tie myself down to finally do tje Christmas cards. Will have to catch it on DVR whenever I’m done – y’all have fun! 🙂

6. Sus says:

ugh spare me the dramatics Taylor

Sooooo nice to curl up and watch without feeling guilty. I hope we find out the big secret tonight.

8. VV says:

I can’t stand Mauricio. He’s only looking out for his commission (selling and buying the Maloof new residences) Mauricio is a momma’s boy.

Kim doesn’t seem to have mature thoughts.

10. VV says:

Why did Taylor say that? Did Bravo edited out dirt about Brandi.

STFU Taylor.

12. VV says:

There she is Kyle gunning for Brandi.

On three seperate occasions I have purchased 3 bags of Lindt Chocolate Truffles to put with my Grandmothers Christmas gifts. I’m eating the third bag now. Sigh, but yum.

• VV says:

Yum yum. I’m a chocoholic!!!

That’s good stuff

• Rebecca says:

Do you have a Trader Joe’s there? Get a bag of chocolate covered sea salt butterscotch caramels. You will forget about everything else you ever considered addictive. I’m polishing off this bag while dogs fly by head. Too busy to stop them…

• princesspindy says:

I bought something at Trader Joe’s last week that is salted caramels but it is a pastry that is frozen and you just let it defrost for a half hour, haven’t tried it yet. I saw the caramels that you bought and I didn’t buy them cuz I knew I would eat them allllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kansas Girl says:

I was just at Trader Joe’s today! Have to go to big city and another state. (Kansas and the alcohol laws. Urgh.) Did Trader Joe and Costco all in one run. Wheee!

• princesspindy says:

I am so spoiled! There are 2 TJs about 10 mins or less in either direction. 1 Costco is 5 mins away and 2 more maybe 15 mins away in other directions.

• boston02127 says:

Rebecca………….I luv Trader Joe’s. I’ll look for them next time I go.

14. VV says:

Martin ( Mauricio’s competition) and in my opinion the main reason why Kyle was pissed at Lisa last season.

15. LA Debra says:

Ok. I’m just going to say this. But the reaction from Taylor was spot on for someone traumatized by abuse. I have had doubts about the veracity of Taylor’s claims of abuse, but she was claiming physical abuse. Her reaction to Paul’s aggressiveness looked real to me.

16. VV says:

Kim’s Talking Head right now. New nose.

Seems like all of a sudden Kim keeps pulling kids out of a hat. How many does she have?

• VV says:

She has 4 I think 3 daughters and a boy. Chad and Brook Brinson ( dads a billionaire), the other blond daughter I forget her name is from another rich guy that Kim married and then the little one Kimberly. Don’t remember who the father is but he is googleable. I just can’t recall this minute.

18. VV says:

That house needs some major landscaping. Forget the Metcedes for the teenage daughter LANDSCAPE YOUR HOUSE. You live in Beverly Hills for crying out loud!

19. VV says:

Thank you Mauricio for proving my point! Jerk!!’

20. LA Debra says:

Disgusting? Can’t be surrogacy can it? That wouldn’t be disgusting? Maybe Adrienne was a man lol.

Kyle=class? LOL

22. Iowagirl says:

Maybe the open marriage rumors?

Mauricio is right-Brandi is a gossip and she runs her mouth without thinking…and its costing her a fortune. She should have thought twice about what she said-she admits she was wrong-but its too late

• Cartwheels says:

Mauricio is 100% right. Brandi is not to be trusted, who on their mind would ever say anything remotedly private around Brandi?
      All you have to wait is for the moment she gets mad at you for some stupid, most likely made up in her crazy mind, slight and you are done.
      I know Lisa is thinking exactly that, she is looking at Brandi and thinking, “Oh, shit…… this chick is truly nuts” but being the smart woman she is, she will keep her around until she doesn’t need her anymore, then she slowly will wean her off and after that Brandi is history.

• Rebecca says:

Everything you said about Brandi can apply to Kyle too.

• Cartwheels says:

I am sure that Kyle knows a lot about Lisa and Adrienne and she has yet to reveal anything that would compromise any of them.
        I am not defending Kyle, I am saying that even if what you said is correct, then Brandi is as bad as Kyle, the difference is that Brandi gets a pass for everything, it is all taken giving her the benefit of the doubt, as for Kyle, well…..

Odd that Kim always calls Mauricio, Maurice.

25. VV says:

The morally corrupt Fay Resnik who is a major supporter of Adrienne. This should be an interesting conversation. Plotting agains Brandi.

Is the woman that Kyle is having lunch with ever affiliated with OJ Simpson?

• VV says:

Yes! And why is this b*tch getting a Talking Head.

She was best friends with Nicole.

• boston02127 says:

I knew it was something but couldn’t put it together. I thought she was OJ’s girlfriend back then.

• Sus says:

Yup, that’s the morally corrupt Faye Resnick. She famously sold a story to a tabloid which meant the district attorney couldn’t put her on the stand during OJ’s murder trial. She had witnessed abuse first hand with OJ and Nicole.

If that wasn’t bad enough, she then wrote a book and said that she and Nicole hooked up once and had sex before Nicole’s murder. It was very sickening how she used her friendship with Nicole to gain fame after the murders.

Faye Resnick is a disgusting person. She’s not even on a pig level.

• boston02127 says:

Was that the only Faye involved with that crime? Not involved but ….in that circle?

You forgot about the cocaine.

• Kansas Girl says:

She always looks like she needs a bath to me.

• PJ says:

She said that about Nicole when Nicole couldn’t defend herself as to the truthfulness of Faye’s story. If Nicole had been alive would she have wanted that story out, if it was true that is? What did that story do to Nicole’s children who already had so much to cope with? Yeah Fay is one to lecture Brandi.

It just disgusts me to look at Faye and her self righteous superiority. BTW just how old is Faye R anyway? Nicole was about 37 when she was killed, if I remember correctly. That was in 1994, almost 19 years ago. If Faye was around 37 to 40 then she is pushing 60 now. What on earth is an almost 60 year old woman doing bulling a 40 year old woman? I just do not care for FR and if they keep bringing her on this show I’m out.

27. VV says:

Scheana and Brandi are friends now BTW. Found out via twitter…

Yolanda can’t say enough about herself.

Contacts at the tabloids?…who is selling stories???

8:36……………..tell the damn secret already!!!

31. SC girl says:

I love how they call Brany a mean girl.
    This is what went down in BH. They all together before the show ever started and decided just what topics were off limits, never to be spoke of. The origanal cast agreed.
    Then here comes Brandy. She wasn’t in on the ageement. So when they push her around she blows up telling all the BH secrets. I wouldn’t pick on Brandy if I were them.

• Cartwheels says:

I wouldn’t tell any secrets about anybody around Brandi. Brandi learned about Adrienne though someone else, not Adrienne herself, and should have had enough common sense to be able not to cross that line.
      Brandi , as soon as she disliked Adrienne and wanted to be Lisa’s BFF decided that in war all is fair and she (as a grown up woman) decided to open her mouth when she shouldn’t have.
      Brandi was not drunk when she said it, she was not having a fight with Adrienne and said it in the heat of the moment, she chose her moment and premeditated what she will say and that the cameras would be there.
      She wants to continue playing her poor, forever victim me, and when it doesn’t work, then the tears start coming down and she storms off.
      If she can’t handle the heat then she needs to get out of the kitchen.

• Mena Seela says:

ICAM. Just check out her twitter.

• Cartwheels says:

The title of her book fits her perfectly.
          Drinking and Tweeting, another Jacqueline Laurita. she should put the glass down and stop tweeting all kinds of nonsense.

• SC girl says:

Don’t get me wrong I have no love or hate for Brandy.
        I’m just saying when someone has nothing to loose, money, husband, reputation (all her secrets are out in the univers already). You might not want to strong arm or bully them into doing things for you.
        From what I remember Paul and adrienne were trying to get Brandy to tweet bad things about Lisa. they should have picked another person they could control to do the dirty work for them. Not a loose cannon with nothing to loose.

32. WindyCityWondering says:

I have always had closet envy regarding RHBH, now I understand why they are soooo big – all those secrets and skeletons take up a lot of room.

Kyle is soooo in love with herself.

34. LA Debra says:

Oh! The other new housewife!

Is Brandi getting fashion tips from KooKoo?

36. Sus says:

one fur vest in one’s wardrobe is enough

What do you boil a frying pan for?

The dining room looks dark to me.

39. mk says:

Is that Adrienne’s empty seat?

Keep it that way Brandi.

41. VV says:

STFU MORALLY CORRUPT FAY RESNIK!

42. WindyCityWondering says:

Faye is an asshat.

43. LA Debra says:

Oh my! Lets go to the tape!

44. VV says:

LET ME REAT THIS AGAIN…STFU MORALLY CORRUPT FAYE RESNIK!

45. Who is the other woman at the table?

46. VV says:

ONCE AGAIN LET ME REPEAT THIS AGAIN…STFU MORALLY CORRUPT FAYE RESNIK!

Even though I agree with what Faye is saying-I gotta say-it aint her place to say it. Kyle should have told Faye to STFU(borrowing Brandi’s response to everything) and stop badgering her dinner guest.

• Iowagirl says:

Yes, bad hostess behavior Kyle.

Right JNNTJ and how funny that she says Brandi needs attention…Faye is attacking Brandi ?) on camera (with Kyle’s consent -probably) she’s pulling a Porsha, trying to get Brandi to pull a Kenya/Teresa/etc. Why are you doing this, Faye? For attention!!! Faye wants to be a HW!!

48. So Adrienne must have quit at this point and then later decided to come back.

• Cartwheels says:

Bravo enforced her contract, Adrienne was about to get sue by Bravo for terminating her contract unilaterally, I think the next couple of episodes would be Adrienne free.

49. Iowagirl says:

Kyle can’t do her own dirty work so she invited Faye.

50. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

wow remember Camille’s dinner party where they went after Kyle? Now Kyle has a guest at her house and is letting the morally corrupt Faye Resnik go after her. Rinse and repeat.

• Rebecca says:

I remember when she called Camille an effing liar at a restaurant then chastised Brandi for using the eff word at a restaurant.

Do as I say, not as I do.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

ya hypocrite much?

It sounds hypocritical however-Camille and Kyle were in a empty restaurant in NYC and 1am-Brandi was in the middle of a totally crowded place and she really over-reacted. There was no need for screaming STFU-it wasn’t the F word Kyle had a problem with-it was the scene Brandi made.

She repeated the F word over and over and over – LOL!!!…so it can’t be the utterance of the F word that bothered Kyle. She said it many times more than Brandi.

Brandi screamed? I do not remember the screaming. LOL!!! Laughing cause I’m imagining her screaming it. 🙂

Brandi did say that Adrienne was yelling about the crying so Im going to imagine that Brandi said STFU as loudly as Adrienne said OH NO SOMEBODY IS CRYING!!
              I always see them ALL yelling so I guess I just assume that Brandi yelled-but if she whispered STFU I guess Im over-reacting!!!
              Kyle said in her blog and her TH that she didnt have a prob. with the F word.

I don’t remember anyone yelling or screaming. Even Adrienne. Adrienne just sounded like…I don’t know…it was so strange…”uh oh..somebody’s crying…” I’ve never heard an adult doing that to or about another adult. On the other hand, I don’t remember anyone whispering either.

Ok maybe I just imagined the yelling…I dont think these women have “inside” voices though!!

LOL – no inside voices, for sure!!!! OK, at Mauricio’s party…those people were yelling. Why am I picking on you??? on this little detail. screaming v. not screaming v. yelling, not yelling…. sorry. LOL!!! this shows brings out the nitpicker in me.

I dont mind Lainey-I feel like Im kinda asking for it b/c I feel a little nitpicky myself tonight!!!
                      Thanks for helping me get it out of my system!!!

We’re a picking, and a grinnin’

• Realhousewifeva says:

Lol the restaurant in NYC was packed! And Adrienne asked Brandi what call it out meant, so Brandi told her. She wasn’t screaming. If people don’t wanna know the answer to something, they shouldn’t ask

I never ask my husband, “do I look fat in this?” I do not want to know the answer. or better yet, I already know the answer.

They all said the restaurant in NYC stayed opened for them-it was late at night and they were the only ones there-they said this in their blogs maybe or in their TH’s-maybe the producers blog? I dont remember where I read it…again Im nitpicking…I gotta just knock it off already!!!!

• Beckygrey says:

Have you every been in a restaurant in NYC at 1 am after a broadway play? It is more crowded in there than at 1 pm. It is lively and full of buzzing, you’re lucky if you can get a seat at 1 am.
            When Kyle called Camille an “f in Liar” it was in a busy crowed restaurant but only the people around could hear because it was so crowded.

51. VV says:

Is Adrienne paying Andy for these Faye’s Talking Heads. Wo talking Heads for he morally corrupt!!!

52. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Faye is sanctimonious and she is believing everything through the Kyle filter – bad choice

Go Marissa.

54. VV says:

ONCE AGAIN LET ME REPEAT THIS AGAIN…STFU MORALLY CORRUPT FAYE RESNIK!!!

What a great line Brandi!!

56. Marisa spoke one sentence and I already like her.

57. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

this is a little weird but Adrienne really does have man hands…and the martial arts she does…just sayin’

I dont understand this whole Brandi and the waitress story line? Who the EFF wants to sit down and chat with their ex-husbands mistress???? Why wouldn’t Lisa just fire the waitress so Brandi wouldn’t run into her during the VanderPump Rules show? All this crap for a lame ass story line? So stupid…these shows are making me feel stupid!!!!

I know, i was thinking the same thing. “Why are they showing me this? Why can’t I seem to change the channel?” Horrible storyline. The waitress is only benefitting from her affair, now she’s ON THE TV!!!!

• Iowagirl says:

Its a set up for Lisa new show.

• Kansas Girl says:

Lisa can’t fire her for that. But there must be other ways to remove her.

• Cartwheels says:

I was wondering the same. Brandi has been divorced for three years now so it is about time she stops milking that teet. It is dry.

59. LA Debra says:

So nice viewing with y’all 🙂 and oh yea WTF is Faye and who cares what she has to say? Haha

Someone tweeted this~~~~~~~

Faye to Brandi: “Just do a Playboy spread and apologize in the article, Brandi. Spread your orchid as an offering”

61. Not one person told Brandi that she was mistaken about whatever she felt Adrienne was lying about. Adrienne denied it, calling Brandi a liar. So it sure looks like Adrienne was lying by calling Brandi a liar.

I wish I knew what the secret was…I know, what an original comment. haha!!

• mygirlsmom says:

The surrogate think just doesn’t make sense considering the reactions. I wonder if the secret is that one or more of the kids are not biologically Paul’s. Meaning Adrienne cheated on Paul. That would better explain the extreme reactions and the blaming of Brandi for breaking up Paul and Adrienne’s marriage.

I know, it just leaves us to speculate and imagine that it has to be something else. Cause surrogacy isn’t something to be secretive about, imo. Now we’re imagining infidelity, I’m even starting to believe the comments saying that she’s a transsexual. Not that being a transsexual is bad…but we’re imagining thing that the secrets are not “just” about surrogacy.

• Realhousewifeva says:

On twitter, Brandi said to just read her timeline to see what the secret it, ad everyone on twitter is saying the surrogacy thing. Also when she said it at the table ad everyone told her it was private, Brandi said that Adrienne shouldn’t lie about it and she just shouldn’t say anything (which can be about Adrienne saying she had csections). Also last week when they showed the previously clips, which are usually shown to set up the new episode, they showed the bit where Adrienne talks about her csections. Bravo showed us that for a reason right before that episode, IMO. But it still doesn’t explain the weird reactions. Brandi said on twitter it’s nothing bad, so it can’t be cheating or anything like that

So then Mr. and Mrs. Charo’s overreaction is only leading us to imagine that it’s more than it actually is.

I noticed that other than Charo and Mr Charo, nobody said Brandi was wrong, just that she was wrong to SAY it. WTF is Resnick doing there anyway? Is she this seasons Friend of a Housewife?

62. WindyCityWondering says:

I can’t believe Kyle didn’t get off her ass and walk Brandi out – too bad Yolanda wasn’t there to educate Kyle in how to be a gracious hostess.

63. Sus says:

Ken calling Lisa on the cell phone for tea and to complain someone ate his bisquits was hysterical

Who’s on WWHL tonight? Anyone know?

65. VV says:

If Brandi was loaded with $$$$, Mauricio would not have called her all those names he did. He is just as classless as Dr TP or as Orson calls him Mr Charo.

66. VV says:

Somebody tweeted Brandi that Faye acts like she’s the school counselor. Brandi’s reply:

” because she is 83″.

OMG. Brandi is hell bent on not sucking up to anyone on this show. Except for Lisa. Brandi just never seems to take the high road. Should she? am I just old-fashioned?

• VV says:

She has no filter…

• Cartwheels says:

Brandi and the high road have never been introduced.
        Lisa is after all the only one with the spin off and that is a potent afrodisiac for Brandi. She needs the exposure to sell her book but she is also addicted to the cameras.

• PJ says:

But Faye is pushing 60. Faye is way older than any of the others on this show. Brandi is just telling it like it is.

I was referring to Brandi tweeting that Faye is 83. I admit, that’s funny. The way Brandi says things is really comical…but she’d be as you say – telling it like it is – if she had said what you said; that “Faye is pushing 60.” Because that’s really how it is. You told it like it is. Brandi actually made a joke of it. My comment speaks to the notion that Brandi doesn’t care to even make nice with Faye. I’m old, too – like Faye – but Faye isn’t nice to Brandi…and when I think what if my daughter was being picked on by someone like Faye, I wouldn’t want her to suck up to someone like that, either.

• Rebecca says:

OMG! I’m laughing hysterically at that!

• Kansas Girl says:

Go Brandi. I love that reply.

67. Kansas Girl says:

OK, for our timeline, the dinner at Kyle’s is about the time of Chad’s birthday, and about the time of Donna Summer’s birthday (who is she and why did Adrienne attend her funeral?). I suspect it might have been just before the White Party at Kyle’s or just after because there were white lights wrapping the tree out front, which I think they did also for last year’s party.

Also, can’t we find the Radar Online article Brandi said came out the next day after Maurice’s party.

68. LaineyLainey says:

FAye Resnick wrote a blog!!!

69. LaineyLainey says:

LOLOLOL!!! ok! I’m in!!

70. PJ says:

Why is Faye Resnick on this show and WHY did she write a blog? I refuse to read her blog but I did read the comments, I saw no nice words about Faye in the comments. In my opinion Faye and Kyle are the ultimate mean girl, so who the world are they judging Brandi? I will not watch this show ever again if Faye Resnick is on it. Not loving Mauricio this episode.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Right – why is she even writing a blog? I tried to read but two sentences in I realized it was a waste of time. Apparently the commenters all agree that she’s a waste of time and should STFU

71. Kansas Girl says:

Kyle says “when you say something like that about someone’s family…” What could it be?

• It’s got to be worst than Adrienne calling Brandi a druggie or Brandi calling Kim a meth head.

• SC girl says:

I just had a thought of what it could be. Could Adrienne have had a affair and one of the children are not Paul’s child. Maybe it was known on the BH woman’s gossip and Paul himself did not even know.

I’m thinking the same thing.

Paul didn’t look like “holy shit” when he heard what Brandi said and neither did Adrienne so that leads me to believe that whatever it is they both know its true. That doesn’t mean Brandi had the right to say it but they didn’t seem all that shocked to hear what Kim was telling them.

• SC girl says:

The look I think he had was…….this is the most outragoius things I have ever heard.
          Now they are divorced.

• PJ says:

Now that P & A are divorced and Paul is OK with Brandi I wonder what these women think in retrospect?

• Beckygrey says:

Well Faye wrote her blog even after seeing the episode and still she blame Brandi for starting the argument at the event. Since her best friends was killed by an abusive man, I ‘m surprise Faye thought Paul was justified in his approach to Brandi.

• PJ says:

It’s such a good thing for Kyle that she is perfect. What was it she screamed at her sister in that limo?!!!!

I sort of suspect the comments were not about P & A’s children or gestation. I’m leaning toward it being something about A’s family business.

72. Kansas Girl says:

Kim’s sure standing up to Kyle now. Go Kim!

What the hell was the point of the Yolanda segment? Did we really need to see her running up and down the steps and doing push-ups in the billiards/gold record/award room? In that big ass house there has to be a gym…no??? Maybe Bravo didnt want us to forget about her?? I didnt get the point???

I know, my mouth was hanging open, I have to admit. She is so amazing. Beautiful. Rich. Positive. I wish I could run like that. My hips been hurting. ugh. I want to be Yolanda.

• Kansas Girl says:

Contract mandates a certain number of appearances? Be able to pay her for this show?

It was weird…I would have preferred if they showed her picking lemons again-she has lots of lemons…that weird too I think. What the hell does she do with all those lemons??

• Kansas Girl says:

She had them ALL OVER her house, did you notice during that dinner? They were ringing flower arrangements, all over the table, everywhere. She has a LOT of lemons.

I think she said she planted hundreds of lemon trees and then she was so surprised by all the lemons…she has lemons coming out of her….

I have the same backyard only with grapefruit. It’s a pain.

Are you in Texas, Nancy? no, you’re not…just wondering where you are that you can grow grapefruits. wait, are you kidding???

California and no I’m not kidding. I mean we have hundreds. I pick them
                up to put on the curb for anyone that wants them.

Oh that’s right – how could I forget – nancy and her california teams. So do people take your grapefruits?

If you had been kidding I was thinking of way to say that I had the same problem with watermelons. Picking them, decorating with them, thinking up new recipe’s…but you weren’t kidding so I won’t make my watermelon joke.

You’re killing me. My niece earned her PharmD last year and now owns her own home and guess what she has in her backyard? A lemon tree!!! When we went to the valley (Rio Grande Valley) for Thanksgiving; I saw her lemon tree. It was bulging with big juicy ripe valley lemons (they are kinda sweet…the best actually) and I couldn’t help but LOL and think of Yolanda. She let me pick a dozen of them. We ate them like the way you would eat an orange. I kept telling my kids, You could have a lemon tree, too if you’d majored in Pharmacy. I’m a bad mom. LOL!!! They said “Where’s YOUR lemon tree!” I love those stinkers!

74. lillybee says:

Kim was right when she said that Kyle started the whole casino.

Now I just heard Brandi say that Adrienne and Paul have done so many things to her that “she is not allowed to talk about”…she says this at Mauricio’s party-before Adrienne had a chance to file a lawsuit. Why wouldn’t she be allowed to talk about something they did to her? Whats that all about? Does anyone know what the hell Im talking about???

LOL!!! right…”not allowed”…it must have been previous cyst and diseased letters,…perhaps?

• Kansas Girl says:

Either she’s said it several times or they’ve replayed that clip over and over. Why would she not be able to talk about it? Breaking the fourth wall? Happened between shows?

• Beckygrey says:

She was slapped with a C&D order. I believe so was Bravo. Apprentently because speaking of someone’s medical condition is against federal law(HIPAA)

• Leslie says:

Only for medical professionals. You owe me no confidentiality should I decide to tell you about my health. Doctors and nurses are however required to keep quiet…

76. Putchka says:

Faye is an a-hole. Always tried to get Hollywood attention. Wasn’t smart, pretty or talented. Scrapes the bottom.

And now, word is that she’s 83.

• Kansas Girl says:

She looks young for her advanced age! LOL. (But she needs a bath. And to have her hair turned a normal color and consistency.) (And she needs to stop being so smarmy too. While I’m at it.)

I was thinking the same thing about her hair….it looks like it’s made of paper or something. Smarmy…yes. perfect word.

This episode has me so perplexed-between Yolanda running around her house and that whole Faye fiasco…and the worst part-Kim going to Vegas??? Seriously Vegas?? WTF is she thinking???

78. Kansas Girl says:

Did anyone notice on Shahs last night, they had dinner in Villa Blanca?

79. contessa says:

I haven’t watched yet, as I like to watch it on DVR, hate the commercials. However I think Faye Resnick is a pos, and I am a Brandi fan. When you get kicked around in the press, cheated on publicly, trashed by the new wife, you get to a point where your filter is off. Who cares about the secret of Adrienne…apparently everyone knows what it is. Adrienne and Paul threatened Brandi and wanted her to lie on twitter. That alone would have exasperated me no end. And now we have the twinkie boy Maurie hating on brandi, fearful of losing Ad’s house sale – give me a break.
    With these broads (lisa, taylor, and kim) it is about the almighty dollar and kissing the correct ass
    with money. I applaud Lisa and Yolanda and the new girl for taking a stance. These were women that did not grow up with a silver spoon in their mouthes. I would have yelled FU even louder at Mauries (he looks like a greasy car salesman) event, if Paul came after me the same way calling me a beyotch.

Good post. That was sobering, Contessa. You sound like a woman who knows a thing or two.

• contessa says:

Thanks Lainey…I’ve been on the receiving end of a cheater (long time ago) and it is humiliating when they tell lies etc…than to have everyone of these other wannabee beyotches – morally corrupt Faye, Taylor, Kim and Kyle kiss ass to who has money and is in the position to help them bugs me no end. Brandi is agitated about way more than she is letting on. The power of money and attorneys is frightening at best, and she is struggling anyway you look at it. I also cannot get over the fact that no man came to her aid when Paul physically got into her face. It is very telling that he called Brandi a beyotch, but when she called Ad one he got totally irate – that is how people with money behave – it is okay for them to be belligerent, but God help the other person when they fight back. Maurie is an a$$ licker and Kyle is right there with him.

Yes, sweet Contessa, I do remember about the hand you were dealt. You’ve overcome so much and we are all proud of you…and I understand why you can really empathize with Brandi and any woman who has been treated so unfairly.

80. Kansas Girl says:

Oh, and in the process of our timeline research, someone posted a story the other day that showed Lisa in a pink dress and Ken in blue shirt, white jacket, and hat with a particular band. We have determined this photo was taken the SAME DAY my friends were there at Villa Blanca and met Ken and Lisa! Whooooooo. So exciting.

Good night ladies. Sleep well.

82. VV says:

Lisa, Yolanda, Marisa and Brandi Blogs are up

83. Kansas Girl says:

Did I tell you guys I got a new coat last week? Coldwater Creek, 50% off. It’s faux fur. Looks very Beverly Hills to me (except the fur is shiny and a little more teddy bear than a real fur), so when I wore it to work, I kept saying “shi-shi-shi”. They thought I was nuts!

84. Kansas Girl says:

I think I’m in love with Glenn the caterer. He’s cute. And loves food. And does not love that the women are skinny. My kind of guy!

Does anyone watch Catfish?

You being “for real” or are you talking about Kathy from NJersey?

• boston02127 says:

LOL, I didn’t get that at first.

It’s a reality TV show about people that chat on the internet & fall in love and then meet. Usually they’re nothing like they say. There was a documentary about it now it’s a TV show.

The man that made the documentary feel in love on the net and the girl was nothing like she had said.

This is the documentary that got it started:

OH YES!! YES!! I did see one episode. Where the girl was pretending to be a male model in California? Did you see that one? That was fascinating.

• Kansas Girl says:

She was pretending to be male? How did that work out in online dating?

She stole/copied pics from a real male model and started a facebook account. They started text messaging each other and from what they said, their conversations were at times, somewhat intimate.

Hi Boston–
          You can rent Catfish– i have it on dvd. I dont know, maybe you can watch it too online?

It was too ‘set up’ for my taste— but the situations i’m sure happen ALL the time. I can’t stand facebook.

• Kansas Girl says:

No, but I eat them.

86. Kansas Girl says:

I am watching the show AGAIN. 3rd time. It’s still fun.

This secret that Bravo is dragging out better be good.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with using a surrogate. There could be many medical reason for doing it. I can see someone wanting to keep it private. (so don’t go on a reality show)

If the BIG secret is just the fact of A using a surrogate I’m going to be pissed.

I know, that’s what I’m thinking. I’ll bet Bravo knows we’ll all be let down if is just the surrogacy.

• VV says:

If it is, you’re right….and Why wouldn’t Adrienne own it? I mean she lives in this buble that she actually thought she could fool the world. Yes, I know is none of my business, but the cat was gonna get out of the bag sooner or later. How foolish to think it would not? and what role does Paul plays in all of this? He was a willing accomplice instead of trying to talk some common sense to his wife.
      Again we are all speculating…

• lillybee says:

It could be that she used donor eggs in the surrogacy.

Yeah, people (not here, just in general) need to start clarifying when they use the word ‘surrogate’ or ‘surrogacy’– because everyone automatically assumes it’s the two parents’ eggs and sperm. Um, not always!!
          I wonder if Sarah Jessica Parker’s daughters are hers. /// Jack Handy

88. Kansas Girl says:

I think “Send her an orchid” should go down in housewives history. Why is an orchid less than flowers?

89. Kansas Girl says:

Camille says “Paul and Adrienne were not walking around talking about Adrienne’s personal life…” So it has to be something about Adrienne.

• VV says:

I think on one of the ladies blogs last week. Somebody wrote Paul was trying to save his wife honor…

That got me thinking but then again Adrienne is so boring that I didn’t think long enough 😆 who cares Charo Maloof is boring!

90. California35 says:

Hi every body. I have been busy, but I am here right now.

Is there anyone around ?

As VV says, ” Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi!”” 😛

91. California35 says:

Tylor inserting herself …

92. mrspeabody says:

I”m here and just about ready to watch the show. I like to read the comments first and then watch the show and then read their blogs.

• Kansas Girl says:

Here, they’ve continually repeated the show, so now I think it’s on the 4th replay. So if you miss something…. just wait and you can watch again.

93. California35 says:

Why is she doing a talkig head??? Nothing wrong with that, but why?

She’s auditioning, maybe?

• California35 says:

That makes sense. I guess she is here to stay.

maybe… you know sometimes they bring people on because no one will film with a cast member. Or perhaps it’s better to say that it’s not natural to film certain people with their cast members having natural conversations…like Kim Zolciak has sweetie, Danielle had Danny, Teresa had ? can’t remember the lady’s name…I don’t get why they keep filming Kyle with Faye, because Kyle is on good terms with most of her fellow cast members; so I just don’t get why we have to see her at lunch or on shopping trips with Faye. I guess it gives Kyle a sounding board…but again, Kyle has a sister and actual friends who are cast members of this show. I’m just saying I don’t get it.

94. California35 says:

Why are these girls telling Brandi what to do?? Why ? The want to fix the problem by asking her to apologize, bla bla bla

95. princesspindy says:

I just keep thinking that it is about one of Adrienne’s brothers……it was just when Paul said Adrienne’s family, weird….

• mrspeabody says:

You know someone else and I think it was Kyle, said you don’t go after someone’s family cuz it can get ugly. So maybe it was something about her family that was said. Boy I sure wonder what it was that got Paul so hot under the colar. I also found it interesting what Lisa said about seeing her for her real self. She sure doesn’t feel the same about her. Wonder now if the law suit is still going on and whether Paul will be still involved with it considering what she said about him while they were divorcing. Wonder if he’ll throw his weight behind Brandi

• princesspindy says:

He got a taste of their own medicine during the divorce…… He is friendly with Brandi on Twitter so it will be interesting to see….

96. mrspeabody says:

First, Faye is a LOW CLASS BITCH. Second, Kyle is not much better, she should have never said anything about why Adrienne was missing and should have stopped Bitch when she started going after Brandy. If I had been at that party I would have gotten up and left when Brandy did and the fact that none of these other women did that greatly disappoints me. Why did not Lisa and Camille leave. THe only one that attempted to do anything to shut bitch up was the new girl.

Lisa tried, and Kyle put an end to that. Lisa chose not to further offend her hostess.

• mrspeabody says:

I wish she would have just gotten up and left, then Kyle could have said shit even louder. I bet all she could think was “if this makes the show I’m going to get slaughtered again on the blogs, not my good friend just insulted one of my guest, shame on her”

I sometimes believe that Kyle doesn’t care too much about her popularity on the show. She does whatever it takes to do Bravo’s bidding. She does it to remain on the show. Got to get paid. If it’s not the pay, it’s the fame. The bottome line is She does not want to lose her spot on this show. That dinner party was her time to show her stuff and she did…via Faye Resnick. Tamra does the same on OC. I honestly think Brandi does it, too – but she’s a better actress than Kyle. Brandi loves being he center of the drama.

• Trashy T says:

Ok, peoples, I have a Twitter question. I follow Brandi. Is there anyway I can see what people are tweeting to her. I hear people talk about their “timeline”…. What is that?

Thanks.

Totally Twitter Ignorant Trashy T

Trashy T– um, love your name—
            i was trying to find a way to see all tweets that mention or are addressed to/ hashtagged to a particular person- i want to know too!

• boston02127 says:

Trashy T—-find her name anywhere on twitter. click on her name and a smaller page pops up, open that page by clicking on her name in the center of that smaller page. then you will have her twitter acct and can read what she tweets and to who. if you want go further, you can click on each individual tweet to see what is being tweeted to her.

• Trashy T says:

Thanks Boston I’m going to try it. BTW loved your photos today and the cat one made me laugh out loud! Happy holidays.

97. jules says:

Noticed that Lisa was absent from the table during a lot of Faye going at Brandi. Bet she had something to say and left because of what was happening.

In today’s blog, if you notice in one of the pictures (the one with Brandi leaving), Lisa’s not in her seat beside Kyle.

98. jules says:

did kyle tell faye what was said about A and Dr.P? Kyle is the gossiper if so. Also, when Brandi told Faye she and Kim were fine. Faye said no you are not and brought back up the things said about Kim. She is now spreading gossip and ugliness. and did not know that brandi and kim had made peace. Wos Kyle forgot that bit of the puzzle for faye.