Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Miami and Project Runway All-Stars

This is the finale of Real Housewives of Miami, and the previews show that many of the relationships will come to closure.  Ana and Marysol will end their marriages.  Joanna and Adriana will take the next step (okay – they are both engaged so I really don’t get this story line – isn’t the next step marriage?).  Karent will – well who the heck knows what Karent will do with her fake relationship, and we saw some really large feet stomp in in high heels – so I think we’ll be seeing Elaine Lancaster have yet another confrontation with Marysol.

I hope the season ends on a high note – because it sounded like the reunion was brutal.

Let’s Chat.

This entry was posted in Miami. Bookmark the permalink.

125 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Miami and Project Runway All-Stars

1. LaineyLainey says:

hi

2. Iowagirl says:

My kitty is stuck in Atlanta. I know it is silly but say a little pet prayer for her.

I just did, Iowagirl.

Iowagirl,
      I read your post earlier re: your kitty. Every airport in this country has animal
      care givers that take good care of the animals until they reach their destination.
      I have really looked into this. The one thing I don’t know however is how they
      are treated while up in the air. Hopefully she will be in your arms soon. 🙂

• Putchka says:

There’s nothing better than a pussycat. Good luck honey!

of course! the lil darlin’

• Kansas Girl says:

Better Atlanta than KC, as it’s very cold here. She’ll be fine and once she realizes she’s home with you, she’ll do well. I’m sure she’ll be very happy when you pick her up and get her to her new home. We want a report!

• Boobah says:

Iowagirl – not silly at all. Sendng my pet prayers her way.

3. T-Rex says:

Scooplet I got after hearing Bravo took down FayekRs blog posted on today’s blog but bringing over
    The Deletion of the Blog shows Bravo that there are some trainwreckFameWhores NO ONE wants to see and FaYKer is it. Going to be interesting because a source I have says that VileKyleMeanGirl is REALLY trying to get a friend on the show, she has lobbyed vigorously for FaYKER and told her to “bring it” during their scenes, filled her in to what to do, etc. Got this info just this afternoon, VileKyle wants to take the reigns from HoofMaloof and takedown LisaVPump to see who the top queen will be.

That won’t end well for her. If this is true she’s an idiot.

Here is what I heard: That Kyle, HoofMaloof, and ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifter were PISSED that Brandi didn’t follow the GET LISA storyline at the Reunion that she “switched” sides and told Lisa what was going on. Not sure on this but I think the HoofMaloofs family wants her OFF tv, we will see. So VileKyleMeanGirl is looking for a new TEAM

• PJ says:

Just wondering where do you get this info from? Of course I hope Bravo has gotten the point that viewers don’t want to see Faye. l always thought that Kyle was trying to get Faye on this show and that Faye desperately wanted to be on this show. I think Brandi knew what was going on too when she said to Faye at the dinner that she was attacking her for attention, I thought the same thing. It was all about self promotion because normal people don’t act like that.

Got a producer friend, not for Bravo, but works in LA has for 25 years, it’s a small town and very gossipy out there, she only feeds me little tidbits and only after hearing it from numerous sources. So far a lot of what she told me has been true, a few things turned out to be just gossip but for the most part she is pretty spot on. Both FayeKr and BitterBitchyExThompson,LindaThompson both placed on their bios that they were “regulars” on the HW series. They have BOTH been lobbying for a long time to get to HW status. When Yolanda scored the placement both of them were LIVID that they had not gotten that placement. Now this is hearsay from my friend, she has heard this but not confirmed that VileKyleMeanGirl, threw down the “alcohol” card not to get Kim help but to get Kim off the show since she wanted an ally on the show and Kim wasn’t helping her out, again that one she has heard but doesn’t know if she believes it or not

4. Putchka says:

I can’t stand Lea. She loves the sound of her own voice and telling everyone how smart she is. She married a defense attorney who defended a known molester, flirted with him the whole trial. What was she before the trial? I’m her age. I want to smack her.

To be fair to her, they didn’t have contact during that Kennedy trial….that’s a no no. They threw a juror off the Scott Peterson case for saying something innocuous one of the lawyers in the security line. They had it on tape. They did meet after the trial at one of the post trial parties. I guess his defense of an alleged rapist got her all hot and bothered!

But yeah, Roy blacks too smart to poop where he eats, so to speak. Defense work is so smutty sometimes, they have to know their client is guilty, but that’s not their problem. Robert kardashian lost his law license for a time after OJ for saying something to that effect. Look at his face if you ever see a YouTube of the verdict, it says it all.

Speaking of OJ, I was around 21-22 during that time and was so into it. Read just about every book, including Faye’s. i was something if an “expert”! guess who else was in their crew? Kris Jenner. They were all fast women, lots of $$$, lots if drugs. Hooking up with young cute guys. Letting them drive their cars and such. Hanging in clubs. Kris Jenner was married to Bruce, but she was in that crowd. If you ever want to read what I think is the BEST book on the whole thing, get “another city not my own” by Dominick Dunne. He fictionalizes it a bit, using his character “Gus” who is based on him anyway. He loved Faye, spent a ton of time with her and it really is a fascinating read, because its basically an insiders tale. Most if which he chronicled in his letters from LA column in Vanity Fair.

Did Faye cash in in her friendship with Nicole? Sure. But in many ways her book was self preservation, she alluded to being afraid of something and I always believed she knew OJ would walk. I always felt she was afraid he would come after her, because she knew too many secrets, ones she still carries. The book was her insurance policy. And a little cash too, same with Playboy. All those women clung to their fame by proxy, even before Nicole died. why dontou think she stuck around? Her own family even betrayed her. Kris Jenner eventually made it (faux celebrity) a cottage industry on the backs of her kids.

If Nicole Brown Simpson was never murdered, I guarantee she’d be right along Faye and Kris Jenner in this faux reality world. She didn’t deserve her fate AT ALL, I’m just saying a lot of these girls sold purling before HW’s, they were just medium fish in a little pond, so to speak.

Sorry this is in Miami chat!!

I read Dunnes book. It was really good.
        I will NEVER forget the look on Kardashians face when the “Not guilty” was read.
        I didn’t know he lost his law license though.

Well, when the OJ thing happened he actually let his law license lapse. He got it reinstated to help his friend. Robert kardashian and Robert Shapiro were the ones who actually brought Johnny Cochran into the mix. Then johnnie took over. After the trial, Robert kardashian gave an interview and also served as a source for a book by a guy by the last name Schiller. This guy also write a book with OJ. OJ got mad at Robert kardashian and accuses him of violating attorney client privilege. There was a documentary a couple years ago for the 15 th anniversary and they mentioned that he either list the license or was sanctioned-something occurred because of what he said, which was pretty much OJ is guilty. They were never friends again. E did a kardashian special and it touched on the trial and how it affected the kids. It hurt their family immensely. Kim K was only 15 years old when this happened and it caused a lot of turmoil. It was actually sad. Mother against father. They eventually made it right, but those kids suffered. Khloe talked about being 10 years old and being friends with the kids of Nicole and OJ and not understanding why Uncle OJ hurt Aunt Nicole. It was actually kind of sad, even if you hate them now!

• PJ says:

I don’t think Faye was ever really afraid, it was just the line she gave at the time. OJ walked he couldn’t be tried again why would he represent a danger to Faye, she couldn’t hurt him? She also alleged things about Nicole that were private in her book and I wonder if Nicole had been alive if she would have wanted those things out. But since Nicole was dead she couldn’t defend herself. I also wondered if Faye made things more difficult for Nicole’s children. I don’t give Faye a pass on anything.

• Called A Princess... says:

PJ, I think that Faye was afraid of the world that OJ, Nicole and her were then a part of. She had good reason to want to secure herself from that world. We still do not know who killed Nicole and Ron because of the poor investigation of the case. Faye had little protection. IMO.

I wonder why Ana and her husband broke up?

I didn’t watch Miami this season. I’m watching the last show. Seems joyful.

NOT

• VV says:

The reunion clip looks interesting…

I thought it DID seem to have some sweet moments…but I felt a little confused. Everyone seemed to make up in Bimini but yet Joanna and Adriana had horrible fights this season on WWHL and then the reunion? Why is Ana saying all those things on the reunion to Lea about how she earned everything “on her back.” So the finale was fake. That’s my conclusion…are you all rolling your eyes and thinking, “duh, Lainey.” haha. Why oh why do I want to believe there’s an iota of reality on these Reality shows?

He slept with another woman while engaged to you WHY would you say yes?

Now that’s a smart kid. Adorable.

9. Kats2 says:

gross smoking?!? She’s a moron

Where have you been?

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

Life crazy life my friend.
        I tried to watch BH HW’s and chat on-line but I think this season is just sad. I don’t like the fan favorites and all the HW’s are just so frustrating. So I didn’t want to ruin the buzz on the board with my unpopular opinions.

But how are you?

I hear you. That’s hard when you are the only one liking one of the housewives.
          I am well thank-you.

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

I don’t think I like any of them LMAO, just a waste of energy to defend what you think is the best of the worst. They are all so obnoxious. I have to watch it on mute to just take in the surroundings but that is so hard.

• Cityside says:

Are you the one Faye Rancid fan?

• Katie (aka kats2) says:

No. But they are all so desperate for attention and need to be on this show, I don’t see the point in faulting her for the same thing. We all knew since the prior dinner party she was angling for spot on the show. They are all just so sad to me that I think it’s manufactured nonsense for attention good or bad.

10. Katie (aka kats2) says:

Elsa is really disgusting, can’t stand her.

11. Putchka says:

They are getting boring. But Elsa is brave to go out with her face. I’d go home and cry til I died!

12. contessa says:

Hi All,

Just read this blog and see upthread that the Morally corrupt beyotches blog is down, with witch is dead – ding dong. I also see that holier than thou Adrienne wrote hers and she is soooooooooooo very tired of the cattiness and cannot speak about anything because she is in the midst of her diiiiiiiiiiiivorce and maury (used car salesman looking creep, who’s wife holds his balls) was such a gentelman at his open house? A gentlemen will not allow another man to scream beyotch at a woman and get in her face screaming at his party…just sayin…at least not in my neck of the woods. Whether Brandi was right or wrong, that entire scene was wrong, wrong, wrong. Whatever Brandi said at Sur, was compounded by the lovely and mature and simply plasticky, gold threaded ad by calling Brandi a bad mother, who does drugs. I would say at this point they are equal. If I had been Brandi and someone publicly called me those kinds of names, I would have slapped her silly. Anyway I am pasting below a couple comments on ad’s blog, she is not popular by any means:

“Lisa has an AWESOME sense of humor and makes jokes at her own expense constantly. Adrienne has no sense of humor what-so-ever, and it’s her downfall. She is void of any personality, takes everything literally and then want revenge. She’s chasing her own tail here. It’s a very sad way to live. Lisa SHINES SHINES SHINES, the world loves her and Brandi is nobody’s pet. If you’ve been watching the show, that much you’d know for sure.
    10 hours ago
    spamoffensivedisagreeoff topicReplyLike 34 more Katherine_Ford 1136 pts
    PennysMommy rosyposy

Self-deprecation and dry humour are the provinces of the naturally intelligent, well read, and gently raised.

Adrienne is the spawn of a Coors beer distributor…in Albuquerque, enough sad.”

Now I am going to watch my recording of the Miami hot-heads. XXOO

13. VV says:

This one is for all of you cat lovers and non cat lovers. I though it was cute, if this was posted before sorry.

14. Iowagirl says:

So cute! Love the commentary.

15. mrspeabody says:

Just over at Bravo reading the comments and boy Faye must have really been getting it as her blog is no longer available. Don’t remember that ever happening before.

16. VV says:

Camille’s blog is up. She takes a couple of shots at Lisa, first by indicating she was not invited to SUR tasting then later on her blog by indicating she was so happy Kyle had invited her to the Inquisition Dinner at Kyle’s. I was disappointed she wrote she didn’t condone Paul and then complains that nobody tried to stop the argument. She kinda excuses Adrienne by noting the tried to stop Paul. She also makes sure that we know whatever “THE SECRET” is. It is a very very personal matter. Lastly she makes it a point to let us know than nobody on the cast is an angel. I think in her subtle way she has a beef with Lisa.

dj,
    Are you here?

18. LaineyLainey says:

I am loving Miami tonight. Adriana has broken through the concrete wall she had built up around her. Good for her. But I am curious. If they all made nice in Bimini, then why did Adriana and Joanna have those horrible fights on WWHL?

19. djprincessc says:

Who else is watching X Factor tonight besides myself, Nancy and Noelle?? lol. 🙂

20. VV says:

Last video from me tonight. This has been circulating for some time on the net so I’m not sure if it has been posted here or not. It’s only 45 seconds but very very cute too.

I’m not sure if Tate’s wife is liking this song.

No surprised there. 3rd.

23. djprincessc says:

I want Khloe’s leather mini dress.

Really? I thought she looked like a human condom.

• djprincessc says:

I love mini dresses with sleeves!! It was too tight on her though, you could see her bellybutton! I mean even if they just loosened it by an inch she would’ve looked fine. The shoes looked dumb with them though, I think those were the same ones I always seem Kim wearing and I hate them! lol.

She’s the only one I can stand to look at or respect.

• djprincessc says:

She’s ok, I didn’t like the way she got when she first married Lamar, like it all went to her head. She’s calmed down about it since time has passed though, I also don’t like the way she talks to ppl sometimes but whatever. I just watch their show cus its dumb TV and I love to see what they’re all wearing and their makeup.

• Noelle says:

Bwahahaha!! ITA

• Noelle says:

I just love the green dress on her and she goes and ruins it for me!

24. VV says:

Somebody tweeted Mauricio:

“@MauricioUmansky You are very feminine. What a turn off! And UR wife is very manly.Opposites attract!”

25. VV says:

Here’s Mauricio’s sorry a$$ excuse. He must be getting a lot of negative tweets.

“A lot of opinions. Basically I was upset because Brandi decided to make something public that was private to another family. That’s all.”

Flashback: S1 RHOBH. What did Kyle do to Kim? Just sayin’ …and we still don’t know the full story of the Palm Desert house…

What is this…The Ice Capades meets The X-Factor?

• djprincessc says:

I’ve checked out mentally already Nancy, this finale has been really really boring. I already know whos going to win bc I snooped earlier haha. But seriously, X Factor needs to take notes from American Idol on finales. Who cares about Pitbull and One Direction?!?!?!?

Night night ladies. It was a fun night. 🙂

28. Orson says:

Forget about Christmas. We’re not going to make it. At around 1830 today, I’m going to Divide By Zero.

Good morning everyone! I wish I had caught Faye Resnick’s blog before it was taken down. BBL!