Casting Rumors for RHONY / Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap

Casting Rumors for Real Housewives of New York and Other News by NoMoreDrama

Sheee’s baack.  Just when we thought we were done with a certain red-head …  Joke.  I can’t even finish the sentence.  But it is that time of year again when rumors are starting to swirl about who will or will not be back for Season 6 of the Real Housewives of New York.  Ratings were lower than the last few seasons after a big cast shake up when four cast members were fired.  Andy Cohen has stated publicly that ratings grew throughout the season, and he thought it was a success.  Perhaps he was telling the truth because  Reality Tea is reporting that the full Season Five cast will be back – pending salary negotiations.  It seems the new girls only make $40,000 a year – so they shouldn’t be much of an issue.  Ramona Singer and LuAnn de Lesseps are bringing in $400.000 each.  There might be a little bit of negotiation with them if they want to return.  Ramona is playing nice with the new girls right now.  She tweeted a photo of this smiling threesome at her Hurricane Sandy fundraiser last week.  According to the RealityTea article, producers are considering adding a few more ladies to the cast.  Filming was supposed to start in January, but has been delayed to February while they work out the details.  That means that the three ladies below got together without the cameras rolling.

Carole ramona heather

______________________________________________

Bethenny Frankel has announced a Separation from Jason Hoppy

Bethenny has told the associated press that the couple has separated after two and a half years of marriage.

“It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating.  This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family,” Frankel said. “We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority. This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us.”

On her twitter feed, Bethenny tweeted the following after the news broke: “I am heartbroken. I am sad. We will work through this as a family.”

Later in the evening she tweeted: “Thank you all so much. You give me so much love, and I am so grateful. It feels like your words could get someone through anything.”

The announcement comes after weeks of leaks that the couple’s marriage was in trouble.  Reality TV viewers watched as this couple fell in love, got married, had a child, and went through their first few years of marriage.

______________________________________________

Real Housewives of Atlanta “Fools of Engagement” by RamonaCoaster

They are still in Anguilla and Kenya is still saying she is Gone With the Wind fabulous as she pirouettes to bed.  When everyone returns to talk to Porsha, she asks if they took out the trash.  Porsha emphatically states that she is more mature than Kenya

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-508-03Kenya says she is a part of American History being Miss USA which I agree with. Nene thinks it doesn’t count because it was 20 yrs ago and no one remembers nor cares.

Kenya talks to Walter and says Porsha is living off her grandfather’s fame and Kordell’s fame and laying on her back for it.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-508-04The next morning Nene is in Kandi and Todd’s room and fills Kandi in regarding the fight.  Nene demonstrates Kenya’s twirling around and how she is 40 and fabulous.  Nene then confronts Kandi about how she feels about her.  Kandi expresses how she feels Nene hates on her and Nene feels the girls are against her.  Kandi thought when she met Nene they would get along but it didn’t work out. They agree that they never connected.  They now understand each other and everything is all good.  Todd is happy for them and jokingly cries over their make up. Nene is happy for Kandi.  She thinks Kandi and Todd are short in stature but happy together.  Then Gregg comes in and does the 40 and fabulous twirl.

Kordell and Porsha talk about what happened the night before.  (Kordell is smart to hide in his room when he heard voices raised).  Kordell asks his wife how she approached the matter.  Porsha says Kenya pushed her to the limit and how Kenya came out of nowhere and attacked her and called her the B-word.  Kordell thinks things got ugly and they all need to start acting grown up.  Porsha is emphatic that she didn’t start anything.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-508-07 real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-508-08It is the last day on the island.  Kenya is still talking about what Porsha accused her of and tried to defend how she flirts with other men.  They all decide to leave the house to go horseback riding except for Todd who is working.  Kenya wants to have a group meeting with the girls to apologize about losing her cool.  She actually apologizes to Porsha and Porsha in her talking head complains about how she tries to direct the apology and calls her a raisin.  Kenya brings out that Porsha did call her a tramp and that she is no ones tramp.  Meanwhile the men are talking about the women and their issues.  Nene has an issue with how Kenya apologizes.  Peter goes back in the house to get them out on the buses and Peter comes back to the bus to report how the women kicked his ass.  Nene thinks Porsha didn’t accept Kenya’s apology and Kenya didn’t make a real apology.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-508-10The bus takes them to the beach to have lunch on a platform on the water as the waves are coming in wetting their feet. Kenya gifts Cynthia a book that Vanessa Williams wrote with her mother entitled You Have No Idea.  Kenya exclaims Cynthia didn’t know Vanessa was the first black Miss America as she hands her the book autographed by her good friend Vanessa Williams. We see a flashback when Kenya states Vanessa Williams was Miss America 12 years before her.  Cynthia states it was a compliment but in her TH Kenya states it is not a compliment if you are ignorant. The waves are about to sweep them out to sea as their lunch arrives.  Everyone watches Peter horse back ride.  (I don’t think that horse smell goes well with lunch.) real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-508-15Gregg encourages Nene to go horse back riding. Cynthia confronts Kenya about the incident at the Bailey agency and how she disrespected everyone.  Kenya tells her she would never break another girl’s spirit.  Nene is being helped onto a horse.  I thought she was going to fall over the other side. Nene says “she had ridden some horses in her life but they just didn’t have four legs, okay?” Nene gets off the horse and downs a drink.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-508-16Kenya defends herself with telling a story how when she was younger she wore a lot of inappropriate clothing when a judge pulled her aside and told her she was styling herself crazy. Kenya appreciated the constructive input.  Kenya even says one of the girls with the coochie and bootie crack contacted her to tell her thank you.  Cynthia tells Kenya that she needs to support and respect people and they go back and forth until Kenya falls down on the sand yelling.  (It’s her version of putting her fingers in her ears and saying lalalalala!) They all start laughing and the serious moment was broken.  Kenya in her TH thinks it is good that they had a mature conversation and they gave each other a chance.

Nene wants a couple minutes of zen and Nene starts conducting an workout.  All I see is legs and booties in the air.

It is the last night and they all go out to dinner.  They talk about how much a baby costs and Kenya doesn’t care about the cost, she just wants babies.  Kenya mentions a conversation she and Walter had the other day about eloping and how Walter said “who knows what is going to happen in three days.”  Peter raises his glass for a toast to all the couples.  In his last toast to Kenya and Walter, he says he didn’t think they were a couple and how Walter has a lot of pressure because he has less than 12 hours to pop the question.  Walter says they talked about it but he needs to go at his own pace.  Porsha is laughing in her TH and states how could anyone propose to her seeing her behavior on the trip.  Walter says he might propose at a basketball game.  They all share stories about how they got engaged.  Kenya asked the lawyer how did she let Apollo know when she was ready to get married.  Everyone says she got to close her mouth and stop putting pressure on the man but Kenya feels she needs to know if marriage is where they are headed.  real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-508-20Kenya is listening and wondering what the hell just happened so she leaves the table.  Walter follows her and asks what is wrong.  She mentions the conversation they had three days ago and he clarifies what he said and how he doesn’t want to be pressured into marriage.  Kenya doesn’t like his tone and she gets up to leave.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-5-gallery-episode-508-21Kenya is sitting by a lamppost.  The lawyer gets up to go check up on her. Walter states what he said to Kenya to the table and Nene says that he was unclear.  The lawyer tries to comfort Kenya as she is crying.  Apollo comes and tells Kenya to be patient and they all walk back.

______________________________________________

End of the Year Housewives Survey  by BB

Please Click Here to Take our End of the Year Survey

Survey will Close January 1, 2013

_______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

225 Responses to Casting Rumors for RHONY / Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap

Good morning & Merry Christmas eve everyone. OK. No more shots. I’m sure you’re all wasted. We want to have a great Christmas. 🙂 I’m going to have to catch up on yesterday’s blog. I missed hanging out w/everyone yesterday. I had a killer migraine, the worst in a long time. But I’m better today & have to get those gifts wrapped. I’ve never been this late getting it done. I hope you’re all prepared and ready to have fun w/your family and friends. Have a great day.

• trudie says:

Good morning & Merry Christmas eve Powell. I am so sorry for your migraine. I have been getting stress headaches for a couple of weeks, but have avoided a full fledged migraine. Does caffeine help you? My Christmas wish for you is a migraine free 2013.

Hey trudie. I hope your feeling better. I have meds for the migraines and they help but take their time. Thks so much for the Christmas wish.

• L.A. Chica says:

Merry Christmas! 😀

Good morning, Powell, such a shame that migrane hit, but I am glad you are better today!

• L.A. Chica says:

Powell, so sorry about your migraine, those are the WORST. And to have one at Christmastime is just not fair, so I’m glad that you’re feeling better today. I’ll join Trudie in wishing you a migraine-free new year.

Well, it’s Christmas Eve which means it’s time for me to get my Christmas shopping started… *sigh* I wish I were kidding, but sadly it’s little more than a slight exaggeration. 😳

LA Chica thks for the Christmas wish. The more the merrier. Ugh. Christmas shopping today. Yikes! At least there are supposed to be great deals today. I hope you get what your looking for & get out unscathed.

• Pghemtchick says:

Glad to hear your headache is gone! Happy Christmas eve!

Merry Christmas Powell. Glad you’re feeling better than yesterday.

• VV says:

Merry Christmas to you and your Powell! Glad you feel better.

Hi Powelly-poo – sorry about your cranial ache. I’m glad you’re better today. Take care,…and don’t feel bad about being late. I AM ALWAYS THIS LATE. And it all seems to work out every time. Merry Christmas, Eve! You too, Powell!

• xxoo Powell hope you feel better & have a lovely Christmas!

2. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL…. Just a quick thanks to you all for being….well…. you.
    As you all know it has been a really tough year here for us..and I am hoping that the New Year brings us some relief…
    I apologize for not being around much to comment , but I do read faithfully..so we are still connected in a way….
    I am just about over all things hws… seeing things and people thru different eyes makes me wonder how these folks even manage to get thru the day with all the bs they have….lol lol lol
    bravo needs to do a TRUE HWS series with real people…. now that I would watch….
    May you all have a wonderful Christmas with all those that you love and even those on the naughty list…

ps….. mr ford has family in pa….. we heard thru the grapevine MONTHS ago that b and jason were split up….. lol lol …like who didnt see that truck coming down the pike…..

hugs and peace
    diva mr ford and PITA… who btw…fled the nest FINALLY lol and is living in fayetteville nc since June.. he is doing very well and we are happy for him…..

Greetings, Diva. Miss you around here, hope you have a good one! 😀

• Pghemtchick says:

Soglad to see you! Congrats on Pita! Onward and upward for him! Merry Christmas and I hope this new year brings you and Mr. Ford lots of great health, love, and hair glitter! ❤

• thedesigndiva2 says:

pchick…lol hair glitter… I actually took some laundry $$$ and bought a new can… it was thress bucks but dang..thats a load of clothes…. when I wear it people always ask… is that glitter in your hair..and I do the surprise thing.. glitter !!! wait…there’s glitter in my hair,,, no way…. it’s def a conversation starter for sure….

• Hi Diva! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & the family. Good to see you here.

That 3rd season of BEA was all about B & J not getting along wasn’t it. It made me very uncomfortable to watch. Seeing how they were not getting along then made me feel uneasy for their future. I’m sorry, but people who stay married for 10, 20, 30 years & beyond do NOT act like B & J were acting! Just sayin’ The absolute happiest time in my life was the first 5 years my husband & I were married. Closing in on 30 years now. When people are happy together, they stay married! B & J were obviously NOT happy together. Whew, that scene before they took the boat ride, when Jason walked off….said it all ya’ll. Then they were at that beautiful resort in Mexico, doing what? Enjoying the scenery & being together? Oh h*ll no. In fact it made me angry that they made us watch their marriage fall apart, and I quit watching because of that! Who makes the babysitter the guardian of your child, really??? Jason should have walked out then.

Personally, and don’t hate me for this, I think he stayed for the $ and the lifestyle. Until he just couldn’t take her bizarre roller coaster mood swings anymore. Eating disorder? That’s the tip of the iceberg folks. Don’t even get me started about her parents, their combined DNA, and Bethenny, the result. Sad, but you know she’s going to be ok. Bethenny is a fighter. When you look at most incredibly successful women, they don’t stay married for long. What it takes to be that successful sort of dooms a relationship. It’s similar for men. Look how many times really successful men marry & divorce. All par for that course.

Bethenny’s talk show…..it’s going to be very hard for her to make that work. Very hard. It’s not going to be a national show, rather it’s only scheduled for a few markets, NYC being the largest. So if she does well, then it might go national. Sorry, but I don’t see it being a big hit. Could be wrong, but it will be hard for the uber hyper B to settle down & be a good interviewer. Meanwhile, Katie Couric is doing great. But then she’s had years of experience, and is a very good interviewer. Tough competition out there for B, that’s for sure.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everybody!!

blue great points you made about B & Jason. Made me think their relationship is like Martha Stewart & her ex was when Martha was hitting it big w/her catering company w/her partner & her cookbooks & PBS,specials. Becoming incredibly successful and not allowing herself to be as happyand fulfilled in her personal life. If it’s true its kind of like Bs mother only B isn’t dependent on any man. It would be ashame if Bs successful and wealthy and has no husband and not much time for Bryn. I hope that’s not how it will be.

• Me too Powell, especially want them all to be happy, even if they can’t be together. I think they will do the right thing for Bryn. Thank goodness Bryn has one set of grandparents to love her & they will shower her with love.

I don’t blame Bethenny or Jason. I admire B a lot, and I think Jason is a good guy too. They just didn’t put enough work into their marriage & they couldn’t get past their differences. One thing Bryn will teach B is how to love, in spite of everything.

With 50% of marriages ending in divorce, it’s not easy to stay together. At least they tried.

Merry Christmas Diva and family! Hope 2013 is a great year for you and hope to see you around more.

DIVA!!! Merry Christmas-hope the New Year is a great one for you Mr. Ford and PITA!!!!

• sparklemuffy says:

Merry Sparkle Christmas Diva and all my friends here. We have much to be thankful for 🙂 special sparkle thanks to NMD. I bought MIL some glitter– it just brightens up the worstest of days. Bad day? spray on some Diva glitter.

• Lisa Renee says:

Merry christmas to you Diva & Mr. Ford and lets not forget PITA who gave the best gift ever & moved in June. I am happy for all of you. Glad to “see” you! Stay well & keep that red folder handy, with this Brandi vs Charo thing we are going to need it. 🙂 Lisa

• trudie says:

Diva, I have missed you! May the coming year be one of health, happiness and all your hearts desires!

• Merry Christmas Diva,
      We’ve been missing you around here. I hope 2013 will be a good one for you and your family.

• VV says:

VIVAAAAAS LAS DIVAAAAAS!!! Merry Christmas you and your family tool!!!!
      So, good to read your post this morning!

• thedesigndiva2 says:

VV,,, thanks so much…. fingers crossed I may soon be really a viva las divas…I applied for a job at a vegas style casino / arcade here in town…. lol
        this just may the one place that will hire me as they were looking for a more “mature ” responsible person…cough cough….
        one of my networking things about myself was letting them know that being the age I am , I have the ability to bring in the older crowd..and plus I know all the old folks dirty jokes…lol lol lol ….. so..if it’s meant to be …it will happen…
        hugs and peace
        diva

You have been missed, “the truck coming down the pike”…love it. So very diva-licious. Good luck with the job, I hope it works out that is,…as you said, if it’s meant to be. 🙂

• trudie says:

Diva, I can definitely see you working at a place like that. Let us know what happens – the LynnFamily can take a road trip!

Fingers crossed for you.

• princesspindy says:

Seeing your post on the blog…..BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!!
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Happy holidays Diva. I’ve worried about you and Mr Ford and say hi every now and then just in case you’re reading. I hope you and Mr Ford are faring better and so happy for your son.

I know what you mean about the HWs and I believe that’s pretty much the sentiment from us all.

As for B and Jason the rumors keep swirling and I hope its not true but if it is that’s on them and they’ll have to work out their life.

• Boobah says:

Not sure if you will see this since I am so late in responding. It is always great to see you post. I hope your Christmas was good. I have been thinking about you – hope 2013 is your year! Good luck with the job.

oxox

Merry Christmas everyone! May you have peace and be full of hope this season. God Bless. 🙂

4. Sus says:

Bethenny and possibly Jason – selfish selfish selfish

They have not been married long enough to determine whether they should be divorced or not.

• Sus, I don’t think they ever should have married. They were dating, then she got pregnant. They married for the baby, and sadly, for a reality show. They were doomed from the beginning. Did you notice how their marriage slowly fell apart, all documented on the reality show? By the 3rd season, their fighting made me feel like they couldn’t succeed. The show sure didn’t help. Who wants to be filmed, fights and all, going thru what should have been the happiest years of their marriage? Too much pressure. B is not an easy person to have a relationship with. When Julie left, that’s when I suspected she left because she couldn’t take it any more!! Julie is a wonderful person. If she couldn’t stand being around B anymore, who can?

• Called A Princess... says:

One thing for sure, personal relationships on Bravo do not have a great history for success. I am not sure that they really gave it enough work. I would not base any marriage or relationship on what we see on a Bravo show. Bravo concepts tend to be very shallow and drama filled. Relationships take time and work. My feeling is that someone in the relationship did not want to put the time in, right now. JMHO.

Sus I don’t think so either.. Therapy isn’t working.

5. Merry Christmas Eve everyone. Just a reminder that we have started a NEW BIRTHDAY list, so if you’d like to be added please put the day and month of your birthday under this comment. The old list will be retired since it was very old. Thank you and I hope everyone has a great day!

6. L.A. Chica says:

Merry Christmas, NoMoreDrama! Thanks for this blog post, but I have to say you gave my heart a startle with your opening line. THAT would be a Nightmare on Christmas Eve. Now I need to go back and finish reading…

7. LA Debra says:

Merry Merry Joy Joy!

I just read this about the separation. http://allthingsrh.com/bethenny-frankel-jason-hoppy-confirm-divorce-rumors-separation-announced/

I’ve been a hermit for 2 days but I must get out today. I love the season, but not the crowds.

Peace and Joy to everyone.

• LA Debra says:

Oh! And I like Atlanta soooo much better without Kim.

Hi LA Debra! Merry Joy to you, too!! You know, my hubby and I hate the crowds, too. The interesting thing to me… is that most of us don’t like crowds,…and it makes me wonder; will heaven be crowded?? Will I one day find myself enjoying the stillness and quiet as I am sitting by the “still waters” in heaven… only to be bothered by the harp music over there on Cloud 9? Will I be sitting at “the table set for me?” only to be bothered by the those gathered at the table with me who are chewing with their mouths open…munch, munch, munch. Will I be sitting in one of the “many mansions” only to be constantly running to open the door as my loved ones come one by one to ring my heavenly doorbell?…..hmmmm One day we will have the answer to all of these questions and more. Things to ponder…about way over yonder.

8. Good Morning Lovelies! Merry Christmas Eve! It is finally here, for some reason (to me) it seemed a long time coming. I wish everyone a wonderful Today & Tomorrow. May Santa bring you all your wishes…Naughty or Nice! 😛

I read this morning about Bethany & Jason…..very sad. I do not want to sound cynical, but when the rumors were out last week and they did the proverbial “we are still together” photo op walking in NYC with Jason clearly showing off his wedding ring…I thought, uh oh….whenever there are rumors followed by the photo op…the next thing that comes out is the split announcement. It happens often and I don’t know why people do that. It doesn’t fool anyone. I only hope that they will be loving and civil with each other for Bryn’s sake…and Jason’s parents. I feel sorry for them as they really wanted a daughter-in-law and grandchild so much. They must be heartbroken too. But, out of adversity can come good things, so that is what I wish for them all!

Much Love & Blessings to you all! You are the gifts under MY blog tree! 🙂

Hugs! MarDrag

• Lisa Renee says:

Merry Christmas MarDrag, thank you for all the thought provoking blogs & tears from laughing so hard. I am with you when it comes to J&B, so sad. My DD read B’s book, a place of yes. After she was done DD thanked me for breaking so many cycles to give her the best shot as possible to be the best she can be. I never read the book, but it had an impact on my kid & made her grateful for things I had done I didn’t know even registered with her. When BB pointed out B’s blinking on WWHL, I knew it was all over but the crying after I rewatched it. Body Language……no way around it. A dead give away. Besides Brynn, her in-laws will suffer the most. I would kill for a MIL like that. Mine has a lovely habit of telling people her son is divorcing me. It started at our wedding & at least a few times a year for the last 10, I get calls from people we don’t see alot who wanna make sure I am OK since they just heard “the news”. The convo’s always end with the person who called saying “that bitch is crazy & evil”. Not news to anyone in my house. Happy & healthy holidays to you & yours, Lisa

• Hi Lisa Renee….your welcome and well wishes to you and your family too! Egads on the MIL and her shenanigans (my new fav word!) You must be one strong cookie to have learned to let that one roll off the curve of your back. Good for you! Stay that way!

Love “talking and laughing” with you too. And so many Blessings sent your way. Hugs!

• trudie says:

MarDrag, blessings to you and yours in 2013!

Hey MarDrag – you are a blessing. Merry Christmas, sweetness!!! LL

9. trudie says:

May the winds of love and joy visit your homes this Christmas and live with you and your families for today and forever. Wishing you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas to you Trudie-peace and love to you and yours.

• Lisa Renee says:

Hey girl hey, merry christmas to you & your family but especially little Maggie :). I hope you all have the best holiday ever. One day you will be able to tell Maggie that while she may have never known it, she had her own personal security detail that was ready to go HAM on little peter’s mom. Count your blessings & hug your neighbors, you guys have been through alot. Enjoy every minute, our children get so big so fast, Lisa

• Lisa Renee says:

Thanks Trudie, happy holidays to you also. That is a lovely sentiment, Lisa

• Merry, Merry & Hugs to you trudie. I wish for all your dreams to come true! Calling Santa right now! 😛

10. L.A. Chica says:

Ok, read the blog and have to say I’m surprised that Carole R is returning to RHNY. I thought for sure her appearance last year was solely to promote her book and maybe do some Plimpton-esque research for another one. But I’m glad she’ll be back.

Now, Aviva? I sure hope she got some therapy during the break, and I really hope she won’t foist her father on the audience next season.

I look forward to seeing more of Heather.

Bethenny and Jason: it’s very sad that they’re splitting up but it’s no surprise. Reading yesterday’s blog, it was a surprise to find out that she’d been so rude to Jason’s parents and their friends when B&J visited Jason’s hometown. That’s just terrible, and as I belatedly commented over there that kind of snobbery reveals a warped sense of values. I’m having a hard time reconciling the image of Bethenny behaving that way with the Bethenny who was so annoyed with Jill Zarin’s shallowness in mostly being concerned with B’s engagement ring. Has she changed that much?

RHOA: I watch this franchise very sporadically, and haven’t watched at all this season so haven’t gotten to “know” the new cast members. That said, I’m going to pull a Faye Resnick and comment on people I know very little about. 😉

Kenya sounds like she’s full of herself. A part of American History? Really? I’m with Nene on that one. But then I can’t stand beauty pageants in general. Still, when I think of American History I think of people and events that have helped shape the course of our collective national journey through our Great Experiment. Call me crazy, but somehow I don’t think Miss USA fits into that category. American *pop culture* history—ok, but American History—no.

Ok, I’ll stop obsessing on that now.

I wish I could have heard the RHOA women and their husbands discussing how they fell in love and decided to get married, that sounds like a fun conversation and I’m a sucker for romance. 🙂

• Called A Princess... says:

I think part of the problem with Bethenny is that marriage requires change and compromise. I do not think she was willing to make the biggest changes and let someone else into her life. I do not think she is a snob as much as single minded. Her biggest goal seemed to be to become famous, with everything else being secondary. We would not know her had she decided other wise. JMHO.

11. Vegas Chick says:

Good morning and Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing everyone and theirs a blessed and beautiful holiday..,Glad that you are feeling a little better, Powell and good to hear from you, Diva.

Sad news about B and Jason and what horrible timing. I’m sure that they will both move on and it was probably a long time in the making, but to split up just before the holidays is something that will stay with you forever.

Is Kenya certifiable or is she faking everything to cement her spot for another season’s paycheck? Since, we all know that Walter was just in it to be on TV, Kenya looks like a bigger fool than she already is… if that’s possible. GG… Whoa! We didn’t see much of her but that convo with Mike was super scary. Girl needs rehab and a 24 hour therapist at minimum.

12. Iowagirl says:

I am sick of people always blaming the women in a breakup. If Jason wanted a relationship like his parents he should have not married Bethanny in the first place. She never led him to believe that she was anything other than what she was. Jason’s problem is he couldnt handle her success, he never tried to be a partner, he played the poor me card. Sorry but I am team B here.

• L.A. Chica says:

IMHO the failure of their marriage is not one person’s fault over the other. They both made the wrong choice, but that choice was largely driven by the pregnancy.

When Bethenny was on RHBH she always gave me the impression that finding a life partner was secondary to finding a husband to father the child she wanted so badly. She found that in Jason, and while I do believe she started out wanting to make that relationship work she really did not have the kind of upbringing to prepare her for the kinds of personal sacrifices one has to make to make a marriage work. She’s a very smart, driven person whose mother damaged her, and I see her wanting to “fix” that part of her past by being the kind of mother hers never was nor could be. But she’s used to having to fight through life on her own—and kudos to her for being so successful—so it’s very hard for her to compromise. And as we all know, marriage requires a certain amount of negotiation and compromise, we’re no longer just living for ourselves.

Jason made his mistakes, too. And it’s a common one to project one’s parents’ marriage onto one’s own, even though it’s irrational. I agree with you, I think Bethenny was honest with him about who she is and what she’s about so he should have known better than to expect or even hope that he could have anything like that with her. But I give them both props for wanting to be together and make a go of it for the sake of their child.

It’s very sad that it didn’t work out but their eyes are open now, and they both love their daughter very much. I wish the best for all of them, and I hope things will be settled fairly and amicably.

• Rebecca says:

From what I saw on the show, it seemed to me that neither Jason nor Bethenny were “exactly” who each other wanted. They were expecting each other to grow into the person they wanted. I think they finally realized this wasn’t going to happen. If they would have held off on their wedding just one year, they probably wouldn’t have gotten married.

• Sasha says:

I am with you Iowagirl. I know Bethanny had her issues but I think Jason had his own set too. I think he was careful not to let the camera catch most of it. I thought he was quite the SOB on that last vacation they had where they spent most of the time arguing. I was also on her side when she thought she had planned the perfect birthday for him and he broke her down later by saying his parent should have been included. He knew what he was getting with her but I don’t think she knew what she was getting with him.

• Iowagirl says:

I think he wasn’t that nice when the cameras were not rolling. Some of the things he said to her I would not say to an enemy. Calling her damaged was salt in a wound, get her where it hurts behavior. Other sites are really going after her, I just don’t get it.

• Sasha says:

Iowa, I think her gruff manner has a lot to do with it. They think that she is so mean that it has to be her fault.

• Cartwheels says:

OMG, that birthday upset me so much, I felt like Jason used his parents on purpose to hurt Bethenny where he knows it hurts and then tried to make her feel guilty about it.
        For those who never watched the show, Jason’s birthday, before his actual birthday, Jason went on a golf trip with his friends, he had the time of his life and got to do anything he wanted, he was in his hometown so he got to spend few days with his parents, coming Friday he went back to NYC where Bethenny was waiting for his with a big surprise, a get away weekend, just for the both of them to relax, so off they went, the last day of the get away (Sunday), Bethenny surprises Jason by bringing a couple of his friends so Jason can play golf with them and they can have a lovely dinner together to celebrate his birthday. Jason was elated, told Bethenny this was the best gift she could had ever gave him, he enjoyed himself and all was merry. They went back to their apartment and that night while they are in bed and Bethenny is happy that she has had such a great time and feels like they are getting closer again, Jason slips one of his passive aggressive digs that went like a knife to Bethenny’s heart, Jason told Bethenny that it was all perfect but that he wishes that she should have included his parents. Come again? It is not like Bethenny had forbidden Jason’s parents to spend his birthday with him, he had just come from a week with them and the two friends on the getaway were just for the purpose of playing golf with Jason because B knows J loves to golf.
        Nope, Jason couldn’t let her have a moment thinking that she did something right, he had to nail her to the cross that she didn’t include his parents.
        I am sorry but that was just another of Jason’s classic pa moves to shove in Bethenny’s face that she just “couldn’t think about it because she comes from a broken home”, of course Bethenny was hurt and sulking about this and worse yet he was totally dismissive of her feelings and couldn’t bring himself to think how much he hurt her by throwing that in her face.
        After that episode I just couldn’t see Jason the same way I had seen him before.

• Iowagirl says:

Yes, I think this was normal Jason behavior not an exception. I would not want yo live with someone like that.

• Cartwheels says:

Unfortunately all of this Jason “behaviors” happened behind camera, so there we have a woman who we think can’t be happy with anything, that is always sulking and complaining. Jason was very careful and meticulous about his behavior in front of the camera but sometimes the mask slipped and it wasn’t pretty, there were remarks here and there that would paint a more complicated picture.
            I know I would not live with someone like that, I think that Bethenny tried her darnest to reassure him, to make him feel like she appreciated his input even if he couldn’t make up his mind about transitioning to her company, Jason just wanted a financial partnership and all Bethenny could offer him was a high end job, this is because she already had partner in each of her companies.
            Nothing short of Bethenny giving away all her power regarding financial decisions would had made Jason happy and even then.

• Iowagirl says:

Yes, he wanted equal financial rights. No way would a woman expect half a guys company in 1 year of marriage. I think she really tried, offered numerous options to him, he just felt immaculated. Its not her fault he felt that way, he needed therapy to help him adjust to her being the bread winner.

• mrspeabody says:

Sometimes you have to wonder about a person who always has to have his parents included. Don’t get me wrong I all for including family members in special events but come on he’s married and his primary life is with his wife and child not his parents. They don’t have to be included in everything. I personally don’t get offended if my kids don’t include me in everything. Parents have to let go and let their kids have the life they need to live and kids have to realize they are their own family with their spouse and children and need to do things as that unit too. I think Jason at times is too attached to his parents and I think it is because he feels bad abouth what happened to the other son and tries to hard to be everything to them and I don’t think its them thinking this I think it’s him thinking he has to do it because he is all that is left.

• Sasha says:

Mrspeabody, I thought he was too attached to his parents also. He made Bethanny’s life hell because she couldn’t and wouldn’t feel the same way.

We only heard this story from Bethenny so we have no idea how much of it is true. I always had trouble buying that she didn’t know that not inviting his parents would upset him.

• Cartwheels says:

I would too if he hadn’t spend time with them, but he just came out of a week with them. In any event if Jason wanted his parents there, then he should have asked or request them when there was time to do something about it, maybe on the Sunday morning or even noon he could have said something to Bethenny, they would had been there for dinner. Once the moment was done, it was over, there was nothing that Bethenny could have done to make it different.
            BTW, this applies not only to Jason but men and women in general, sort of like you are expecting the other person to read your mind and get upset when he/she doesn’t, it drives me nuts, if you want something ask for it, if you need samething say it, don’t expect me to guess about it and get mad when I don’t. Bethenny assumed that Jason having spend the week with his parents would be fine with being just with her, Jason expected or wanted his parents to still be there, just a matter of communication. There was no sense in saying something after the fact when it can’t be fixed.

• Eastbayca says:

Well said Iowagirl. I have a friend who went through a similar situation to B, whereby once the “I do’s” were done he expected her to change and be a “traditional wife” (like his parents marriage), spend as much time with his parents as he did (he was the only boy….). Other issues were financial…she made more than him and he wasn’t motivated nor aspired to “improve” himself. At the end of the day she couldn’t cope and called it quits a year later.

• Cartwheels says:

Exactly, if Jason wanted a relationship like his parents, he should have married his high school sweetheart or one of his hommies, but it was Jason who approached Bethenny, this after she was taking pictures for a magazine at a night club, it is not like he found Bethenny at church, he knew she was somehow famous even if he didn’t know who she was, they were not in a committed relationship for six months and Jason is the one who wanted the commitment, he is the one who propose and insisted on getting married.
      Bethenny is not the conventional kind of girl, I am sure that even if she got pregnant she wouldn’t had been afraid to be a single mom, not the best option but nonetheless was there.
      They lived together for few months before he proposed, it is not like Bethenny kept him blindfolded on a basement where he couldn’t see how she really is, I sometimes LOL at the mental description of Bethenny being the Big Bad Wolf and Jason being the poor little lamb hiding in the woods of Hazleton when Bethenny kidnapped him and moved him to the big streets of NYC.

• Iowagirl says:

Exactly, she showed her hand before they got married. I think she really tried with him but in the end she needs to be herself, he just seems not to like who she is. I do think they will coparent well, they are both good people.

• PJ says:

I always wondered if Jason was looking for $omething be$ide$ love? I don’t know, but I didn’t think he was all that nice to Bethenny.

• Cartwheels says:

I don’t think he married her for money, even though when he proposed to her it was obvious that she was going places.
          I think that Bethenny and Jason himself didn’t expect or were prepared for the big number that came from the sale. David Kanbar thought he could pull a big number but to actually pull it was a big step ahead. Suddenly Bethenny was receiving all this attention, cover of Forbes, interviews here and there, promotional speaches and I think that this is when Jason started to resent Bethenny’s sucess, he might have thought he was prepared to handle it but he wasn’t and he was completely oppose to any type of therapy.
          IMO Jason used his passive aggresive digs at her to “put her in her place” and in the process the emotional support that he had represented for her suddenly dissapeared.
          Did Jason do this on purpose? I am not sure, I just think that he might have thought that he was more open minded that he was, he was very conscious of the fact that Bethenny was the one with the money, he started to think that people around her were talking about his lack of fortune, suddenly he didn’t want to go to events where he would normally go because everybody wanted to talk to Bethenny and her success story and he just couldn’t take it.
          Bethenny wanted him to admit that he was in fact using his digs as a form of punishment and he would trivialize her concerns, he would act one way in front of everybody else and another way at home, to the point where Bethenny had the supportive, public Jason and the private Jason to deal with at home, it would be enough to drive me crazy.

• Called A Princess... says:

I think that Jason wanted more personal control of the relationship. Bethenny could simply not comply with his demands. He made his requests for change in a polite manner but they really were demands and when she did not comply, he responded by being passive/aggressive/nasty. Her time and goals are regimented and she did not have time to babysit his emotional baggage 24/7. One child in the household was enough for her. JMHO.

• PJ says:

I think he just couldn’t take it that she is the successful one and he isn’t, I think he was jealous.

13. Lulu says:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad to hear about Bethenny’s marriage. It seemed like they worked things out her last season. Still I’m sad for Bryn.

With RHONY please tell me that Aviva’s not coming back?!?!?!

14. MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The news about Bethenny saddens me and I truly hope they can work things out. Maybe they go on Couple’s Therapy.
    The End of Year survey sure got me thinking about the housewives and not just the ones we’ve watched recently. I had to stop and think about who I detest the most and who I love the most.
    Clearly I’m sick of Tramp-ra and the whole Jersey season caused me much angst.
    I’m working today just 10-2 selling gift cards in the mall office. UGH I so don’t want to be here. I just keep telling myself “time and a half Diana time and a half, you’ll be happy once you go to Jamaica in April!”
    In all of the hustle and bustle of shopping we really do need to stop and remember WHY we are celebrating.
    Give a Smile and a hug (if appropriate) to those who you see today and tomorrow.
    I Love my Lynn-Fam and am so grateful for NMD and all you creative bloggers. You do make my day a lil brighter by just being here.
    God Bless You,
    Diana

15. Cartwheels says:

VV, this is a reply to your post on the previous thread and where the information for the modification come from
    I don’t trust RO at all and I never got the impression that they were friendly to her at all, on the contrary on that same article they are basically acussing her of cheating on Jason with Matt, one of her partners for the nutritional bars.
    She was the executive producer but she has said many times that she had an excellent production team and she had minimal intervention, otherwise I think she would have edited herself to look more sympathetic.
    As far as the modification goes, it seems like it happened, the modification gave Jason 5 million dollars in the event of the divorce, that is something that he didn’t have before.
    It always stroke me the wrong way that Jason was so adamant about wanting that modification, after all if you are there for the long haul it wouldn’t really matter, but I do not think he married her for her money. I just think that he didn’t know how to handle Bethenny and/or her money post Beam sale, his ego suffered a great deal and all the emotional support that he had given Bethenny and what made him so precious to her, suddenly was withheld and passive aggresive digs took its place.
    The likelihood of two people with such different background and visions of family and life making a marriage work was very limited to begin with, I just hope that they keep the promise to each other about being the best parents to little Bryn.

• PJ says:

Where is the information about how much Jason will get in a divorce?

• Cartwheels says:

It is in the article that has been cited by every other media, the article in on Radar Online, I read it last night but can’t find it today, will keep trying.
        Take it for what is worth, they mentioned that amount but I don’t hold much trust on anything RO posts.

• PJ says:

After I commented here I did read an article that said the prenup had been amended but it didn’t mention any dollar amount that Jason would get it just said that the Skinnygirl/Beam money was off limits.

I don’t see why he should get any money from her.

• Iowagirl says:

I never heard this but it sounds reasonable, 5 million is a healthy amount.

• cusi77 says:

I completely agree with you Cartwheels, very well put! Merry Christmas to you and your Family, Dear!

• Cartwheels says:

Thanks so much, same to you and yours 🙂
        This are the times when I feel happy that I am just a regular person and can deal with my feelings privately.
        Divorce always brings feelings of solitude, failure and self esteem goes to the ground, I just can’t imagine how Bethenny is dealing with all of this under such public scrutiny.

hi Cusi – long time no see!

16. California35 says:

Hi everyone,
    Merry Christmas! I wish you all a peaceful and happy one 🙂

17. Ashland College in Ohio always does a beautiful Christmas card and this year they have done another one.

hugs and peace
    diva

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

How beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Diva, Mr. Ford and PITA. May 2013 bring all good things to you.

18. Cusi77 says:

Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad, Prospero ano y felicidad…….Yay!!!!!! I want a wish you a Merry Christmasssssssssssss, I want a wish you a Merry Christmassssssss 😀 😀 😀

Merry Christmas NMD and everyone! I want to wish you all the best! Peace and Love in family!

Thanks NoMoreDrama, BB, LCh, RamonaCoaster and everyone for keeping this LynnFam Together. I’ve been reading your Blogs. I am very grateful for all you do!!!

19. Stars99 says:

This Holiday Season, let’s…
    ~~Hug each other a little tighter…
    ~~See outside ourselves a little more…
    ~~Be a little less critical of others and ourselves…
    ~~Appreciate loves’ presence in our lives more than presents…
    ~~And if we absolutely must tell someone to “STFU” may it only be so that we can tell them how much we love and adore them. Merry Christmas, everyone!

20. Sasha says:

Merry Christmas EVEryone!!!

Was I the only one watching the ladies of the A-T-L last night?

I am loving me some Peter this season. Maybe it was all that financial stress that was making him a meanie. I now see what Cynthia sees in him.

I hate saying this but I don’t ever want to see Kandi in a bathing suit without a sarong ever again. All I picture is two big drumsticks. God bless you Todd.

I’m glad Greg and Nene stopped frontin!

I like Walter. He just seems so sensible. I love it when he doesn’t take his cue and follow Kenya’s marriage script.

Is it me or does Kenya become less and less attractive as the shows progress? I was quite entertained by all her antics last night. Maybe she has a shot at a second season because each show seems to need that one housewife that’s a little touched in the head.

• cusi77 says:

Unfortunately, NO. You were not the only one watching them… I was as well… Ough!

I still think that Kenya is attractive and that Porchia(sp) is an entitled bratty rich girl.

• Sasha says:

Cusi, I do believe that Porsha seems to think that she is Atlanta Royalty. This show may help her catch a clue.

• Cartwheels says:

Sasha I agree with your opinions, I like this renewed and improved version of Peter much more, but I have to say that I am loving Cinthya this season, she is much more assertive without being loud or mean and I am enjoying her one liners and come backs.
      I liked the way Nene approached Kandi and talked to her face to face and one-o-one, that is in MO the only way to do it.
      Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, I just don’t get this chick, was she so in character that she forgot that Walter was a rent-away BF or she was in denial and thought that once he was in it he would fall in love with her and propose.
      When she said that she wanted to have the meeting with the other ladies and clear the waters before she became a “missus” I was like what? LMAO.
      I can’t take her seriously after finding out that her relationship with Walter was fake, if it wasn’t then I would feel sorry for her and her pathetic attempts to extract a proposal out of Walter.
      I don’t have the highest opinion of Walter because after all he agreed to this sham, but my opinion is even worse because he couldn’t be a gentleman and keep his mouth shout, he had to babble it away and get 2 more minutes of fame. I know it sounds crazy because these two agreed to a fake relationship but while Kenya is receiving the brunt of it, Walter is just easy breezy and I think they both should be held accountable.

• Sasha says:

Cartwheels, I think Walter would have slunk back to incognito if Kenya had not started the gay rumors about him. You know thems fighting words. She should have just said that it did not work out.

• Cartwheels says:

Oh, I had that part of the story missing, I didn’t know that she accused him of being gay, well that certainly changes the game, why would Kenya do such foolish thing?
          You are right a simple “We were not headed in the same direction” would have satisfied the viewers’ curiosity.

• Mene Seela says:

She said he’s gay? That is a low blow. And it makes Kenya looks like an even bigger fool. Like she was just dying to marry a man she had been allegedly dating and sleeping with for years?- but he wouldn’t perform in the bedroom? Where were all those babies going to come from??
          Perhaps it is true. Maybe Walter dated Kenya because she is so manly?

• Called A Princess... says:

I think that there maybe rumors in Atlanta that he is on the DL. I read this before he brought up what Kenya had said. It does not make what Kendra said right, but I am certainly not sure about him, either. JMHO.

• djprincessc says:

Sasha, I second that about Kandi in a bathing suit. She’s gross to me, Idk if its all the sex talk, but she just looks so dirty to me, lol.

• Sasha says:

Dj, I guess I would like to have one episode of her not mentioning sex. I did not want to know about those kegel balls and I certainly did not want to know that she and Todd had sullied the hot tub. Those are things that you do and just don’t tell a soul!!!!!!!

21. I also just want to add to the Blessings today……..

Cathy Conner……if you are reading, Best Wishes for a Happy Holiday to you and Family and Lynn’s Family and son. Wishing love, peace and togetherness as you, and we, embrace memories of our dear Lynn!

Merry Christmas!

22. LaineyLainey says:

Merry Christmas and a Belated Happy Hanukkah, friends. Please watch this short version of “It’s a Wonderful Life” which according to Saturday Night Live was originally supposed to have been a Hanukkah film called “THIS you call a wonderful life?” please to enjoyhttp://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/its-a-wonderful-life/1265916/

• Lisa Renee says:

Lainey, I am sending warmest wishes to you & your family as this holiday season I know your world is crooked. When my FIL passed, my husband needed me in a “new” way, in a different role after alot of time as a couple. If you ever want to talk about it, I am here. Only you will notice the change, it is subtle & can only be seen by a wife in love with her husband after all these years. Thanks for all the great laughs, support, hugs & well wishes. I enjoy all your comments, Lisa

sniffle, sniffle…thanks. Your message really touched me, Lisa Renee! Thank you!! I will be ever watchful. He likes it when I remind him of the funny things he used to say, e.g., just today I asked him in front of some friends…(I knew the answer) “What was it that your dad used to say when he put peanuts in his Pepsi?” He got a big smile on his face “Would you like a BITE to drink?” followed by a chuckle and a cute grin and I could see him picturing his dad.

23. WindyCityWondering says:

Season’s Greetings to everyone – those who blog, post and lurk! My wish for everyone is to take a moment and remember the beautiful angel who brought us together. Her spirit is here in everyone’s words. May all your celebrations be filled with laughter and love! Windy

Merry Christmas Everyone!

• Lisa Renee says:

Back at cha Boston, we don’t “chat” much but am enjoying following you with school & THE WEDDING! So happy for you. Thanks for sharing your downtime with us with your amazing pics&captions. I call you killer cuz you slay me! That line is older than you. Loved the stocking size story & hope this holiday will be all you want it to be. Lisa

• same to you Boston, have the best Christmas ever xo

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE! Yes I did survive the “Reindeer Ride” 90 minutes and it was really hard. The young girl next too me was trying to keep up with Old AZGirl and was struggling he,he,he There is another New Year’s Eve class planned.

A special thank you to NMD, BB, MTH and all the rest who keep this blog going. I appreciate all the hard work on recapping the shows. I want you to know that Lynn is watching from above with pride.
    To Cathy Connor and Lynn’s family I wish you a very Merry Christmas.

To the rest of my good friends here on the blog you are all very special. Each and every one of you. I will say a prayer in church tonight wishing only good things for you all in 2013 (that is if I don’t fall asleep from that stupid spin class this morning :))
    I will check in later and be up early Christmas morning to put in my turkey.
    Love to all, AZGirl

26. Mene Seela says:

After watching how my husband vacuumed our floor I can completely understand why Bethenny broke up with Jason. My husband vacuums the high traffic portion of the room but not the rest. “Honey, do you think our guests can’t SEE the rest of the room?”

• contessa says:

That is so funny…that is how men sometimes think. Been there done that and it always cracks me up.

• Cartwheels says:

LMAO 😀 😀
      Consider yourself lucky that he vacuumed that little part, lol
      Now you have to tell him that he is the best and you appreciate his help and he will be properly rewarded, wait for him to go and take a nap so you can do it all over again. It is extremely important that he feels appreciated. Lol 🙂

• Mene Seela says:

At least he also ignores my flaws! He just focuses on my high traffic areas!

• Cartwheels says:

I love it, same here, as long as my hubby overlooks certain of my flaws I am willing to overlook some of his. Case in point today he had to drive me to the eye doctor for an appointment and he insisted that it was not possible because it was Christmas eve and it would not be open, I show him the e-mail that I received on Friday reminding me of the appointment, once we got there the offices were close, no explanation, nothing.
        He could have nailed me for that one but he decided to play dumb and not even say “I told you so” , if he would, those would had been fighting words. 🙂
        I love him today more than yesterday, just because of that ❤

• Lisa Renee says:

Very sweet. It’s those type of moments you are glad you don’t go all “Snapped” on them. That makes for a merry xmas, Lisa

27. contessa says:

To everyone here and those that lurk, and to our wonderful NMD…wishing all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Hannuka and sending wishes of peace, love, happiness and safety to all.
    This is a wonderful place to read, catch up and support one another. Sending Lynn and her family loving thoughts and thanking her for originally bringing us together and to NMD for stepping in and holding the banner up high and proud.

I have found laughter, tears, happiness, support and yes some nice lessons here. Thank you all for everything! XXOO

Now that being said where is our little Detox? and also glad our glitter queen checked in today and she sounds like she is on the mend.

One last thing – Jeff a cookie for Mel please and a pat on his beautiful head, our handsome mascot.

• melthehound says:

😀 He loves his cookies from all the gang here and he gets each and every one when they are requested. Merry Christmas to all of you too.

28. LavaLady says:

Happy Holidays to all. Leaving on the 26th for a trip to Puerto Rico. Will be home on the 31st. It will be so nice. Just my family of 4 is going. We haven’t been able to travel together in quite a while, so really looking forward to spending time with LavaSon, LavaDaughter and LavaHusband.

See you in 2013.

29. FLG (Mr. Tigre's Former Butler) says:

Although I have been unable to be around here much, I want to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you the happiest of holidays. No matter which holiday or holidays you celebrate, may they exceed all of your wishes.
    With much affection,
    FLG

30. I have a story with a happy ending, that fits the Christmas spirit too. A few months ago, before the Sandy superstorm, a little gray cat with big green eyes came wandering onto my driveway. Thank goodness the big bad barking dogs (german shepherds) were inside the house. The little cat was very friendly, followed me into the garage. So I got some dog food bits to feed him, and worried about the cat being on the yard with the dogs. The cat disappeared, but would reappear a couple of times a month. I checked with the neighbors, to see if someone owned the cat, but nope. My next door neighbor & I worried about the weather getting colder, and we were trying to find someone to take the cat. I was so glad to see him after Sandy, that I put him in the garage for safe keeping. But wouldn’t you know it, he snuck out that very same night, a couple of weeks ago. The day before yesterday Mr. Smokey gray cat showed up again, 10 pm sharp. So this time, I kept him in one of the big dog cages in the garage. It was too cold to just leave him out there to fend on his own. Reluctantly, we took him to the Monmouth County no kill shelter yesterday. Really thought about keeping the cat & dropping off the dogs….no not really. It was tempting tho! But I would have kept the little cat gladly, except for with my dogs I couldn’t. Today my son’s boss decided he would like to have the cat, and we are very happy about it. It’s the best gift I’ve received for Christmas by far.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year!

Oh, I love this happy ending!!! The kitty has a home!!

• Mene Seela says:

Blue – I love that story! Good for you taking care of that little cutie.
      I totally understand about the dogs vs cats issue. We’ve tried out (fostering) new dogs recently but our cat has been flat out terrified of them so we’ve given up for the time being.

31. djprincessc says:

Chismosa Idk if you’re around, but I responded to your comment on the other post…check it out! 🙂

32. zoekayla says:

Merry Christmas to the Lynn fam. Like Diva, I’ve not been as visible, but I read the blog every day. It has been tough, but thanks to No More Drama for picking up the pieces and weaving a new quilt of friendship for us all!
    Blue Sky, I loved your post. I wish we could move beyond the “who can be the most heinous housewife”… I remember the first seasons of NY and OC fondly.
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

33. djprincessc says:

I am not liking Reza at ALL this season and I was such a cheerleader for him, after last night and the way he treated MJ I’m seriously DISGUSTED. The way he taunted her was just horrible, and I’m sorry unless you best friend killed someone or slept with your spouse that is no way to treat a best friend of over 20 years.

My best friend and I once got in a fight and didn’t speak for 6 months, we’ve been best friends for almost 8 years and we both said some pretty mean things in the fight, BUT we would never ever ever intentionally try to humiliate or embarrass each other in front of others. I like that Sammy was the only one who was defending her, great friends she has there *rolls eyes* I felt so bad for MJ.

Dj, you are preaching to the choir. My daughter and I felt so bad for MJ. He really took pleasure (and admitted it) in hurting her.

• ITA with you DJ Reza has become a douchbag this season. MJ needs her friends to be kind to her, especially with her nutbag of a mother.

• djprincessc says:

My heart broke for her, I know she wasn’t nice to Lilly and sided with Gigi but what did she do to Reza for him to treat her that way? And how is her going into the office affecting him? Unless they were doing every deal together? I’m a realtor and its very easy to work from home, and the best part is you really don’t have anyone to answer to except MAYBE your broker (idk if MJ is a broker) I just don’t get why he cares so much about it and bringing her down.

• Kansas Girl says:

I agree and also felt bad for her. But I think Reza told us last week what he’s doing. He’s making money and just ensured he’ll be on next season. The more drama, the more likely he’ll stay on. And he’s just put a little more into his retirement account. Perhaps they’re both doing that.

• djprincessc says:

I remember him saying that, I just don’t understand why he’s so concerned with what she’s doing, it doesn’t affect his work at all. As realtors we are all independent contractors, and as her friend he seems like he’s just talking shit to her about her working, not trying to help her.

34. melthehound says:

I’ll add mine. I hope whatever all your dreams are for the season and the new year, you get, without any nasty surprises. Each year I make some sort of E-greeting for my friends on the internet and anyone else who may enjoy them. I posted this yesterday but I hope you’ll allow me a little more shameless self promotion as I say, Merry Christmas to you all, each and every one of you.

35. lillybee says:

Merry Christmas, all.

36. Kansas Girl says:

Merry Christmas and warmest hugs from Kansas. I’m just now done, totally ready, and sitting down with a bite to eat. Bella’s Mittens, the last gift, are finished and wrapped for the Twilight fan. An impromptu Christmas “van” is ready to haul the dollhouse people who my brother inexplicably invited. (The van is a French onion soup box, covered in Christmas wrap, tree tied to the top with ribbon. Very silly.)

So now for settling down for the evening and relaxing before tomorrow’s busy day.

I hope tomorrow brings you peace and joy, and all the things you’re wishing for. Love you all.

• cusi77 says:

Love and Joy for you too, Dear Kansas! God Bless!

• Have a great Christmas KG! I did my Christmas shopping this afternoon, at Costco & one other store. No big crowds, which was a little surprising. We are having ok weather, in the 40s. Watching Moneyball now, it’s a good movie even tho it’s about baseball 🙂

Merry Christmas everyone.

I’m playing this in church tonight to honor the children and the adults that were killed.
    I hope I get through it without crying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkSJzMrbPGU

My extended family just left after lots of food and some gift exchanging. I’m pretty tired and enjoying some down time. Get to do some more tomorrow with just mom, the kids and hubs! I wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a very merry Christmas.

39. KTinCT says:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!
    xoxo Katie

40. LaineyLainey says:

Watching Long Island Medium – young beautiful couple who lost two sons. The reading was amazing!

• cusi77 says:

Kisses and more Kisses to you my LL!!! Merry Christmas, sweetie!

• KTinCT says:

I’m flipping back and forth between “It’s A Wonderful Life” and ” A Christmas Story” while enjoying a nice glass of wine. Everyone else (including the dog) is snoring 🙂

Good for you, KT!! You deserve some “me” time.

• KTinCT says:

🙂 Yup! I love watching “It’s a Wonderful Life” by myself and having a good cry at the ending, then I call my two closest friends ( who live in Portland, OR and FL) which I just did. I truly love and enjoy this time of year, I can’t wait for tomorrow morning, which may come sooner than later as Maggie comes to our bed every night anytime after 1:00 and has to go through the living room (where the tree and presents are), so we may be up and opening presents very early tomorrow morning. Am I kidding myself to think that in her walking sleep stupor she might walk right past the tree and not notice the presents, come into our bed and let us sleep to a decent hour?? 🙂

• LL have a wonderful Christmas & New Year

41. mrspeabody says:

Merry Christmas everyone and thank you to all the people who keep this blog going everyday and all the people who read and comment daily.