Merry Christmas

____________________________

End of the Year Housewives Survey  by BB

Please Click Here to Take our End of the Year Survey

Survey will Close January 1, 2013

______________________________

Quiz

Which former Housewife left Beer and Wine out for Santa last night along with the milk and cookies?

santa photo

______________________________

A Little Humor from Washington State

santa cartoon

______________________________

A Little Holiday Cheer From Andy Cohen

(Andy and some Bravolebrities singing?? Jingle Bells)

Jingle Bells by Bravo

_____________________________________

Merry Christmas from Duck Dynasty

ddSanta and Elf

_____________________________________

Bravo’s 12 Days of Christmas

by Stars99

On the first day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me: A cosmetic surgery.

On the second day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me: Two duck lips,

• And a cosmetic surgery.

On the third day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Three French men,

• Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

On the fourth day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Four falling drunks,

• Three French men,
  • Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

On the fifth day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Five fugly rings…

• Four falling drunks,
  • Three French men,
  • Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

On the sixth day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Six liars lying,

• Five fugly rings…
  • Four falling drunks,
  • Three French men,
  • Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

On the seventh day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Seven secrets spilling,

• Six liars lying,
  • Five fugly rings…
  • Four falling drunks,
  • Three French men,
  • Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

On the eighth day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Eight wives a – cussing,

• Seven secrets spilling,
  • Six liars lying,
  • Five fugly rings…
  • Four falling drunks,
  • Three French men,
  • Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

On the ninth day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Nine screwed up timelines,

• Eight wives a – cussing,
  • Seven secrets spilling,
  • Six liars lying,
  • Five fugly rings…
  • Four falling drunks,
  • Three French men,
  • Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

On the tenth day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Ten shades of crazy,

• Nine screwed up timelines,
  • Eight wives a – cussing,
  • Seven secrets spilling,
  • Six liars lying,
  • Five fugly rings…
  • Four falling drunks,
  • Three French men,
  • Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Eleven ladies screaming,

• Ten shades of crazy,
  • Nine screwed up timelines,
  • Eight wives a – cussing,
  • Seven secrets spilling,
  • Six liars lying,
  • Five fugly rings…
  • Four falling drunks,
  • Three French men,
  • Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, dear Bravo gave to me:  Twelve breasts a – bouncing,

• Eleven ladies screaming,
  • Ten shades of crazy,
  • Nine screwed up timelines,
  • Eight wives a – cussing,
  • Seven secrets spilling,
  • Six liars lying,
  • Five fugly rings…
  • Four falling drunks,
  • Three French men,
  • Two duck lips,
  • And a cosmetic surgery.

________________________________________

Christmas Memories with Bethenny, Jason, and Bryn

a Photo Recap by BB

Bethenny Tree Stand Breaking wind Bethenny's Christmas Sweaters I Love LA Sexy Antlers

____________________________________________

Christmas cartoon

___________________________________

I hope everyone has a  peaceful holiday.  NoMoreDrama

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

94 Responses to Merry Christmas

1. melthehound says:

Bravo’s 12 Days of Christmas 😆 Well done, Stars…

Merry Christmas everybody. The Hound and I stayed up all night waiting to catch Santa but he never showed up. Then someone reminded me that he knows I was awake. Dang… I guess I’ll have to wait til next year to catch him.. Hope all of your holidays are great ones.

Merry Christmas to you and the Hound. Me and my hounds woke up very early and Santa had come and gone! So I decided to put the turkey on and git r done early and wait for everyone else to wake up from their beauty sleep. Hope you have a great day.

Merry Christmas MTH & The Hound. Did you get The Hound a new toy for Christmas? He’s been a good boy all year. 🙂

• AZGirl says:

Merry Christmas Mel and the Hound!

• California35 says:

You forgot that little detail, did you? 😛 must “go to sleep go to sleep!!!”

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Merry Christmas!

• cusi77 says:

Super great job Stars! I laughed to the tears!

Great Job BB with Bethenny captions!

Merry and Joyful Christmas day to all! God bless!

Great 12 Days of Christmas, Bravo Style, Stars 99.

• cusi77 says:

It was genius, Stars99! I love your B’s and J’s captions… Jason and his gastrointestinal indiscretions!

Merry Christmas everyone. NMD, BB and Stars thank you for the Christmas cheer. Well done!! I hope Santa made it to your house and everyone is filled with happiness and love. Have a great day with all your loved ones.

4. Lulu says:

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Love the 12 days of HW’s Christmas!!!

Kind of bittersweet that Bravo is running the Christmas episode of Bethenny ever after.

Ho, Ho, Ho. Who you calling a Ho Santa? LOL. I’m just being crazy. Anyway. I was just looking at NJ season before last Christmas eve epi. The one thing that was funny,at the Manzo’s was Christopher and Albi asking their great aunt about Santa & them joking that Santa is a bum. He doesn’t work Jan – Nov. What’s he doing? Jac said Santa’s working w/his men, the elves. Albie said, that’s another thing , he’s not fair to those guys, the elves. Christopher said and he goes around kissing mommy. Caroline’s aunt says and shave, he doesn’t shave. I thought that was funny.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Thanks Star’s for the 12 days of Bravo Christmas.
    Turkey is in the oven. I might go back to bed. Got home late from church and only 6 hours of sleep.

And T sure puts ugly dresses on her girls. Ballerina’s don’t wear that much tulle.

8. California35 says:

Good morning and Merry Christmas 🙂

I was up late, but did not make it to midnight. I should go to the living room to see of Santa stoped by. I left him some food out, but no beer 😛

Funny posts and great 12 days of Christmas song 🙂

I see some of you will be having your special meal today, I had it last night. Today will be left over day because I am “DONE” cooking 🙂

9. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Merry Christmas! Am surrounded by happy kids and torn wrapping paper – success! The 12 days is very clever 🙂

10. plainviewsue says:

HAPPY AND HEALTHY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!

11. JustDee says:

Standing Ovation Stars!!!

Merry Christmas All!

12. ramonacoaster says:

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone enjoys their holiday. I’m sitting in church now. Hope the priest doesnt scold me for coming only twice a year.

13. Iowagirl says:

Merry Christmas. I am so grateful for all my blessings this year, a new dog, 2 new kittens and 7 happy healthy children. I cannot forget my hubby who thinks this HW obsession of mine is crazy, he is right!

14. Lisa Renee says:

Stars99, thanks that was Absolutely Outstanding! So talented 🙂 Happy Holidays, Lisa

15. ItzAngieDuh says:

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with your loved ones!!

Merry Christmas everyone.
    Don’t eat too much turkey!
    xoxo

17. princesspindy says:

Merry Christmas!!!! I am exhausted already and I’m not even out of bed yet, lol. The whole family was together watching WWE last night, it was loud, crazy and a lot of fun!!

• Laineylainey says:

Sounds like fun, princess! I have a lot of cooking to do so… Here i go! Oomph! I’m up, I’m up!
      Funny 12 days stars!,, loved the Beth and Jason pics recap, BB.
      Wow…two years…..

Ok now I’m getting up!

18. Eastbayca says:

Happy Holidays!

19. Merry Christmas Everyone!! Terrific blog…thanks for the chuckles NMD, BB & Stars99! Great Bravo lyrics! You should send them to Andy.

Hope everyone had a fun Eve and has a Blessed day today! Best of Merry Wishes to all!

BTW ~ who left the beer, milk and cookies for Santa? Gotta be KimZ. (the Louis Vuitton book gave it away, LOL!)

Love & Hugs!

20. Boobah says:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day full of laughter and love!

Thank you NMD and BB for a wonderfully festive blog. Excellent 12 Days of Christmas rendition, Superstars99!!

oxox

21. Orson says:

I thought for the 2nd day, two oversized implants would have been the usual Bravo present.

22. Mookies1mom says:

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I still read everyday just haven’t been commenting.

23. LaineyLainey says:

Off topic here,…but did anyone else find it odd that Asa brings Jermaine Jackson, Jr. homemade food EVERYDAY??? She must have been exaggerating, but I swear she said that she prepares food for him everyday. And she calls him “daddy”? I don’t know…I’m not feeling that relationship. It doesn’t seem very positive for her. Maybe if she spent less time cooking everyday for someone who she’s just seeing…and instead if she went out and worked (or if she spent those cookiing hours everyday trying to book herself as a musician), perhaps her mother wouldn’t have such a financial burden supporting everyone. In this day and age, it seemed like a strange way for a young woman to spend her precious time and energy. I imagine (hope) that the Bravo money is being used to help Asa’s family financial situation.

Why am I spending my precious time thinking/writing about Asa? Cause it’s time to go prep my turkey. We are having a late dinner as my son gets in at 7p.m. tonight. Yes, I’m avoiding Mr. Turkey Lurkey.

• djprincessc says:

Lainey you crack me up!!! Trust me there are women STILL like that, but its not like Asa is a naive young woman, she’s 35!! I have a girlfriend thats like that, she works a full time job and will run home on her breaks sometimes and make her boyfriend food. One time we were going to get dinner and her boyfriend was out of town, so she CALLED HIM AND ASK PERMISSION if she could go eat with me. Ummmmmm??? Ya, idk not my cup of tea. I didn’t see that part when Asa called him daddy (thank god) but can’t she save that talk for the bedroom?!?!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day with your families! xoxo! 🙂

Hi dj,
        What I didn’t like was him throwing her out of there so fast.
        I must admit I ONCE picked up some chinese food and brought it
        to George’s office when we were dating but only once.

What are you doing today?

• djprincessc says:

Hi Nancy!! I didn’t see the scene actually. There is nothing wrong with doing special little things or cooking for your boyfriend but if its an all the time or everyday thing like Lainey said she heard then that is a bit much for me, expecting or demanding is not for me either. How’s your day going? My dad and I are watching the Laker game right now! lol.

ITA. I wonder if it’s all for the show?
            We are getting ready to go to my sisters. All we need to do is
            clean Emily’s nose! Hopefully she will like my sisters cooking!

I hope you are having fun watching the game with your father.
            I used to be a fan but I don’t watch it anymore. They were so
            great way back when. 🙂

Nancy hahaha!! Just once!? LOL!! You brought him take-out? funny lady. That actually sounds really good. Hey, it worked! You’re still together.

I am sort of the pot calling the kettle…because I cook a lot. But I do it for the man to whom I have been married for almost 30, the father of my children. When I get home from work, I put my stuff down and immediately start cooking. Sometimes I pour myself some wine first. Most times. I do that about 4 days a week. On Saturdays we snack and have one bigger meal – and yes, I usually cook!! On Sundays, if we go to church we usually eat out and eat light for dinner. Now if I have a girls night out/happy hour, He fends for himself and doesn’t mind at all…and I do not ask for permission. But I do let him know. Interestingly, he is not obsessed with food. He appreciates the home-cooked meals and compliments my cooking a lot. But left to his own devices he’s happy with a poptart, bowl of cereal or a Totino’s pizza. Gross, huh? I sound like Phaedra when she said Apollo eats out of cans. She wasn’t nice about it, and I’m not trying to put hubby down for his “taste” in food. He’ll even drink Tang – because it reminds him of his childhood. ugh!! He’s easy to please, is what I’m saying.

I don’t believe Asa does it everyday, it’s hard to do that everyday for people who work full-time who are in long-term committed relationships. I just can’t imagine. I wouldn’t want my daughter doing that for some guy she’s dating…NOT EVERYDAY!! It’s very possible that I could be fixating on the “everyday” thing and she was probably just embellishing things as these Reality Folk are prone to doing.

LL,
            It’s a good thing that you are married as my husband would be banging at your
            door! LOL Of course it was take out food I wasn’t trying to kill the poor guy!
            I don’t cook, period! It wasn’t part of the deal. Thank goodness there are MANY
            wonderful deli’s near our home. I do however cook for Emily! You have to
            have your priorities straight! LOL I am sure you have one very happy husband. 🙂

She is an immigrant, remember. It might be a Persian cultural thing.

could be, Orson

could be Orson, you could be right. I can only imagine if there were any off the boat Italians here anymore- which there really are not– how the daughters would treat THEIR boyfriends, as it is a documented fact that men in Italy stay at home and live with mommy until they are about 35. at LEAST. i’m not talking 3rd or 4th generationals here, but imagine Asa’s family if the parents had fled from Italy instead. Asa would be the boyfriend’s absolute SERVANT. lol

oh darn – our son is stuck in the plane from NY to Dallas. He landed about 1.5 hours ago and they won’t let them off. Not sure if he’ll make the connecting flight abndTurkey Lurkey is ready to go IN!!! I feel bad for those people trapped in a plane (hopefully no snakes)!

Oh nooooooooooooooo!! Well that’s a drag. 😦 I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.

• Lisa Renee says:

Lainey, I wish I had seen this sooner. When it looks like you can’t make your connect its best to get someone at home trying to get him seat on the planes headed out next. I have missed more connections going through Atlanta & if it got too close I was able to go to new departure gate for boarding pass instead of on line to get to their “help” phones. Fingers crossed for you, late dinners make for alot of laughs, Lisa

Oh poor thing. ;( I hope they weren’t waiting a long time. He’s gotten his Christmas on. 🙂

My young man is home!! His flight arrived after midnight. He ate a plate of Christmas dinner, enjoyed some Alaskan amber beer, apple pie… and took a hot shower and now he’s sleeping in his own bed. Not sleeping at the airport. yay!!! So thankful.

Why oh why Lainey? LOL. 🙂 But Lainey you know last season Bravo made it seem like Asa was wealthy last season. I’m glad they are showing how she truly makes money or lack of any money.

I’m wondering how she paid the rent after her gig was canceled.

• djprincessc says:

I don’t think her and her family are really poor. Someone on another blog pointed out that Asa’s mom drives a white mercedes suv. Also if you’re truly poor or in a bad financial spot how is Asa purchasing property? Decorating it? Shopping etc? I think its just for the storyline.

These shows are getting ridiculous.
            Why do we watch them again?

Huh. DJP she did tell Reza gold coins were in the concrete at her front door didn’t she? I swear I don’t know what to believe anymore.

oh, yeah…gold coins. I thought it was diamonds. but yeah, it was gold coins. What a strange thing to do …and admit.

DJ— can you telll me what blogs also talk Shahs– i need to find these places because i like dissecting this show (much more than i should like 😉 )

IMHO, ANYONE can lease a freakin’ mercedes these days. It used to have such cache, at least in my neck of the woods- and now you see every dick and harry driving one when you know they live in a shack and don’t send the kids to private school. Just sayin!

But you’re right– the mother should be driving a Subaru or Honda, PROUDLY and not be ashamed for all her hard work in life.

• boston02127 says:

LaineyLainey —- I cringed when she called him daddy, either that or threw up a little in my mouth…I forget which.

THANK YOU, boston!!! I cringed, too!! was it, DJ who asked/ said “isn’t that bedroom talk?” Or at least be living together or SOMEthing…I don’t know why, but I found it kinda cheapening. Too judgy? I hope not, but it was my honest knee-jerk reaction..

Hi Lainey, if you see this- or to be continued another day, as i am obsessed with Shahs—-
      i don’t understand how the mom has to support the BROTHER also? He seems older or exact age as Asa, as seen in the pictures of them younger.
      So so odd. I agree with you about Asa.

Hope your turkey came out wonderful and you had a very merry! catch you later this week girlfriend!

Hi Chismosita!! The mom is being worked to death if she h ‘sas to keep supporting these grown-assed people. I agree with you about the brother. Brother: You and your sister need to Get off of your Asa;s and give that lady a break.

About my turkey…GURRRRRL, it was the best Turkey I have ever made. I’ve been cooking these birds since my 20’s and I’m not saying it was the best in the world…but it was the best I’ve ever made. I always second guess myself and let it cook a little longer (“just in case”) I almost did it again, and I thought to myself…”Just in case, what?? Just in case it’s too moist and delicious, I’m going to over cook it by 15 minutes again??!! No, this bird is coming out NOW!” AND so it was, and so it was amazing. Every year I over cook it just a little bit…you know that saying about insanity,…doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. So this year, I changed it up. thanks for asking.

How was your Christmas? How it was great!!

• boston02127 says:

That made me cry. Happy tears thou.

I’m with Boston, that made me cry, too. The sweetest thing. The dad loving his hat!! The dad when he saw the tickets. The son telling him, “I’m shaking! I can’t hold the camera straight….” A great man (the dad) and a great man (the son) – – so unselfish. The dad – such a family man – asked “Is the whole family going?” Still thinking of others and wanting the whole family to enjoy the game. thanks for posting that. It reminded me of my hubby’s dad.

24. Pghemtchick says:

Popping in again to officially say Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Hope everyone is doing well and if down south hope you were able to avoid those tornadoes today.

Thanks for the great blog. Funny 🙂

Could someone send a forklift to my house and get me to the nearest track so I can run a few laps. I’ve eaten sooooo much.
    Almost time to take down the tree & decorations. (yea, I’m one of those people) 🙂
    I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

26. chismosa says:

If anyone early bird reads and catches up tomorrow morning, belated Merry Christmas to you all!

What is the green liquid that KKB left too for santa? Some sort of eggnog?
    Remember, she ALWAYS said on the show that she only drinks beer and TEQUILA. She’s so annoying.

Good morning to anyone out there lurking. Hope you all had a great day yesterday. I was going to sleep in this morning, you know, because the insanity is over. But I was up at the crack of dawn as usual. Arghhhhh! And this time I can’t blame it on the dogs. They wanted to sleep in for a change.

morning BB, hope you had a merry christmas! We are bracing for some sort of snowy/wintry mix here now, ughhhhhhh. At least we had a bit of flurries for christmas eve, which i love.

Was happy to come here and check in on lots of folks who stopped by to comment who don’t comment that often– nice to see old names!