Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

We’ll have to listen carefully through this episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills because they may just reveal Adrienne’s secret.  I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be much of anything, but I’d still like to know for sure.  This episode is advertised as centering around Kim and Kyle trying to repair their relationship.  Kim is finally about to talk to Kyle, when tempers erupt at a dinner in a Moroccan restaurant.  Brandi mentions that she’s being sued by Adrienne and Paul, and Ken and Maurico get into a big fight about it, with Brandi telling Mauricio to f-off.  We have to remember that Mauricio just got a big commission from selling Ken and Lisa’s home, and is now salivating over getting to sell the Maloof mansion once Paul and Adrienne are ready to go public with their split.  I’m sure he doesn’t want the secret that they are about to split to hit the streets and have other real estate agents go after the commission.

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

375 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

1. Rebecca says:

Almost time for Lisa V and those other women!!!

2. iceNfire says:

Oh Hell – Being a West Coaster really sucks when it comes to Bravo’s East Coast times! plz carry on, I love spoilers 8)

3. VV says:

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi!

Too bad the alcohol police got a handle on The Grifter, because if we HAVE to see hee, I’d actually rather see her making an absolute fool of herself! I’m concerned that a few actally felt sympathetic towards her last episode 😯

Everytime I hear “Taylor” say that I want to throw-up!

6. cusi77 says:

Here we go!

Oh look….LEMONS!!!!

8. VV says:

The Dutch Martha Stewart! That was funny 😆

9. VV says:

Is this Yolanda new product? Is she selling this?

I want Yolanda’s garden!

What’s a “Houseman”?

12. VV says:

Who was that guy in Kim’s kitchen?

I need a life coach…and a chef…and a housekeeper…and a nanny…and some lemons

Nooo, Yo! Kyle is NOT Kim’s rock – Kyle probably drove her to drink 😉

Nah…nobody drives anyone to that…thats all Kim-its her problem-not Kyles fault

True but Kyle is not helping.

Still Kim’s problem-not Kyles fault-cant play the blame game with Kim’s issues-its on her.

I will agree, I was just taking a shot at Kyle, you see my winky attached.

Sorry TT-I missed the winky!!!

• Called A Princess... says:

Seriously, I do not know what happened in Kim’s past to make her the way she is. Her mother was a slave master and no child deserves to financially support a lazy parent and the rest of the then, entitled family. Kyle has just extended the pain by taking over the role of the mother, Big Kathy. It is reasonable to believe that Kyle is part of the problem because, like her mom, she has control and button pushing attributes/issues that can seldom be ignore, particularly sense she has a habit of bring her circle of fame robots in to the mix and was one of the leeches in Kim childhood past. I think it’s a lot to get over, and I am not that sure that Kyle is eager for a healthy Kim. Does Kyle even know what a healthy Kim looks like? JMHO.

• mrspeabody says:

No she doesn’t and I don’t think she really wants to because then she has lost power over her sister

15. I fell asleep during Downton Abbey last night – who did what to Edith?

Ken sure got over his total hip replacement soon.

17. VV says:

So, this is the Chef that Brandi dated..

18. iceNfire says:

@ Nancy – No I didn’t find , Was it about Noe Valley & Mission? …sry kids want food… seems lke i just fed them yesterday 🙂 bb tomorrow

Lisa ” go on drop your trousers” 😆

So cute…who doesn’t love a swinger…I mean a swing

21. cusi77 says:

Queen Lisa forever! This must be killing Adrienne!

22. VV says:

Kim’s TH was done after nose job.

I love Yolanda’s top.

24. VV says:

Okay Kim was buddy buddy with Yolanda early on in the season. She’s done a 180. What happened here? Something is off. Hmmm

Kim has way more than addiction going on in her brain.

• mrspeabody says:

I agree and I also think she is never going to admit she is the one who started all the crap with Brandy, she is going to blame brandi forever for saying she was on meth, she may have gotten the drug wrong but she was not wrong in what she said, Kim was hooked on whatever but she was hooked.

IDK, VV..
      We see like a few minutes of these women getting along and it kinda gets seared in peoples minds. Like I still don’t and never have tbought Lisa and Brandi are “besties”. As cast members, I’m sure.

• VV says:

They are friends to a degree. I follow them on Twitter. The interact constantly and lunch quite often.

• VV says:

I follow Lisa twitter. I check Brandi’s TL. I don’t follow her.

• Called A Princess... says:

Can you pretend to be friends on Twitter?

Yes CAP-you can also pretend to be enemies…

• VV says:

I dont think that is the case here. Marisa (the new HW) is pretty blunt read her blog. She says they are frieds. So, does Yolanda on her blog. She says they are friends.

I follow Lisa too, I know they interact, friends yes, but best friends I do not think so. I think their relationship grew from the point that Brandi was the only one to fully have Lisa’s back at the last reunion.

I’m glued to my chair hoping Maury is the next STFU recipient! 😉

26. lillybee says:

So Kyle is annoyed because Kim doesn’t want to do a cleanse. So what.

27. NJBev says:

I wonder if Kim has memory issues due to the years
    of alcohol and medication issues? Is that possible?
    She really did not remember, imo, and I don’t think YoYo
    sucked that out of her thumb……………………

So that cleanse? You just drink that lemon crap…for 10 days?? I would be eating my shoes by day 2!!!!

29. VV says:

NOOOOOOO NOT THE SPLITS !!’

Not the splits! Please no…..ha.

Really Kim-so not the time for this little chat….

32. VV says:

That is very classy Tsylor. Kyle doesn’t have a problem with that of course.

STFU “Taylor”!

I’m sorry but I would be.peaved if my sister chose a social outing with friends to decide to have a serious discussion that should be done in private.

If I had a nickle for everytime I said “My husband is with Barbra Streisand tonight”…

36. NJBev says:

Camille is so skinny.
    icky skinny.

37. lillybee says:

Taylor is as drunk as a skunk.

GAG! Con Artist!!!! I do like her better drunk….sorry to say, but true!!!

39. NorthEastLurker says:

Wow Taylor, way to throw your dead hubby/former business partner (or scammer) under the freaking bus….. What a piece of work that scarecrow is.

40. VV says:

Who’s asking for Maury’s opinion?

41. NJBev says:

Wow.
    I forgot that Adrienne said that——-

Friends don’t sue friends….that was Charo that said that!!

43. VV says:

Taylor has mental issues!

Somone shut her up please.

45. JumpTheShark says:

This show is like a closet full of skeletons yelling at each other. I’d like to see the Tim Burton version…

46. Holy cow what happened to Taylor. She’s being supportive of Brandi.

• NorthEastLurker says:

With the passing of the wedding ring, her drama is over. She needs to hitch her drama star to one of the bigger players or she’ll be OUT next year. Who knew she was that bright? 🙂

• NJBev says:

I think it’d b/c Adrienne said” friends don’t sue friends”
      to Taylor and then turned around and sued Brandi-

• NorthEastLurker says:

Good point Bev, Adrienne threatening to sue Brandi gives Scarecrow another victim wagon to jump on.

• Called A Princess... says:

Who is really friends on this show? Who decides who is really friends? I do not get the warm and fuzzy’s from this group of people. A few splinter groups maybe, but friends? Not so much. Not enough to brag about it. JMHO.

47. NJBev says:

It looks like Maurice is about to lose his fan club…..

48. VV says:

Now we know it’s true. Not a big revelation there. We had figured that out. There were a few doubters but there. Ken said it.

• NorthEastLurker says:

VV, I missed it, what did Ken say?

• VV says:

He said we know its true ( or something in those lines) but weeks ago Mauricio tweeted about it basically saying that what Brandi said was true.

• NorthEastLurker says:

Interesting. In my state, the truth is generally the best defense when someone tries to sue for slander…. Maybe they do things differently in CA or maybe it’s just in Charo’s world?

• Called A Princess... says:

Semantics. If Brandi said the marriage was a fake or a sham, on such and such a date and Addy and Paul are still married and living in the same home, being a family, then Brandi publicly lied. I am sure she did not mean anything by it, she rarely does, but it was none of her business, in the first place. Lesson learned? I doubt it. JMHO.

• VV says:

He said it’s true. Whatever the secret Brandi outed we still don’t know what it is. Bravo is gonna stretch this all season long.

Maurie has already sold Ken’s house so he doesn’t need him anymore.
    How transparent.

50. cusi77 says:

With Mauricio everything is about money! Disinvite R and Taylor because he was selling Camille and Kelsey properties ($) with Adrienne is the same! Not liking Maurio anymore!

• Laineylainey says:

But he is being true to himself; he is a successful business man. it’s like breathing to him. (Following the money). I don’t see it as a bad thing exactly. He seeeeeems like a good family man, at least.

• StephieBar says:

I don’t know if I would define a residential real estate agent who uses his wife’s contacts and has to play games with them to make bank, and before that had worked for his wife’s brother’s company for 10 years is necessarily successful, (his biggest sales when at H&H were also Hilton homes…)

I know how much Mauricio is disliked here-but really-why did Brandi say it? To be relevant? To become a Housewife and not a “friend of”? What was the point? She said it to cause harm-plain and simple-that does not make her a victim-no mater how hard she tries to make it look like that.

Totally not wanting to defend her, but the fact is Brandi routinely says hurtful things without thinking!!!

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

The thing is we don’t know exactly what Adrienne did off camera to Brandi and Adrienne is not the lovely dear person she wants us to think she is. Brandi is a bit of a short fuse and she should learn to stfu. Still Maury doesn’t know what Adrienne did either and he should also stfu.

If everyone STFU…what would we watch?

• StephieBar says:

Brandi hinted last year that a particular cast member was trying to keep her off the show – and the show was her meal ticket. She was a 39yo ex model with no degree, no skills, she needed to milk her 5 minutes and makes no bones about it. But when she wouldn’t go against Lisa, she tried to prevent her being cast as full time.

When Brandi hinted a cast member, everyone assumed Kyle…. turns out it was Adrienne.

• NorthEastLurker says:

Jill, I agree that she was wrong and completely out of line. However, Mauricio has no dog in this fight and yet he keeps circling back to snipe at Brandi. She was wrong but he needs to grow up and back off. Adirenne and Paul are clearly more than capable of fighting their own battles – and know how to bring in the heavy artillery when they so want. Having others go after Brandi for something that’s (by their own admission) none of their business is just as wrong.

Ok i get that but he really hasnt been going on and on has he? Him and Kyle talked and he said that Brandi starts shit-he didnt say anything horrible about her. And tonight at the dinner they were ALL talking about so I dont get why he should be the only one to not say anything? It was an opened convo-he didnt but in-they were all discussing it.
        One more thing-Brandi is not innocent-she knows how to bring the heavy artillery when she wants to-we know that because this whole entire season is about it.

• Called A Princess... says:

Jill I agree with you. I also think Mauricio has to make a good living or Kyle will move her circus tent on to the next heavy roller. JMHO.

They all have to make a living-Mauricio didn’t invent work and making money. Everyone has clients and and all of them need their clients.
            I think Mauricio does not like Brandi-big deal. He doesn’t have to like her…the whole world doesn’t have to like Brandi!!! The second someone disagrees with Brandi or calls her on her shit-they are sleezy, bitchy and God knows what else. Brandi goes around saying whatever she wants but cries when someone says anything to her. Its starting to become kind of funny to watch at this point.
            Oh and CAP-none of my attitude is directed at you…it just my opinion in general.

• Called A Princess... says:

I still agree with you, Jill, except that being married to Kyle must bring a certain set of financial issues to the table. I sense underlying greed attached to her programming. JMHO.

• Laineylainey says:

She said it to illustrate to everyone that ade is the liar and not Brandi. Ade was saying that Brandi was lying when Brandi revealed that Adrienne was planning a pre-reunion meeting to gang up on Lisa. So Brandi decided to remind everyone that Adrienne is the liar, “she goes around saying this (the big reveal) when everyone knows the big secret.”

At least that’s the way I remember it. Not saying Brandi was right just reminding you of her motivation since you asked what was the point. I believe that was Brandi’s point. “Ade’s the liar, not I.”

Mauricio is a businessman. A successful one. He didn’t get that way by being sweet 100% of the time. He has a nose for money and right now the scent is wafting from the maloof camp, not the Glanville camp. It’s a trait that is unpleasant to watch and even though it’s a quality that might not make him popular with the viewers, it will most likely add to his coffers.

Brrandi proclaimed herself a “truth cannon” so she could say whatever the hell she wanted about anyone. Why does she need to prove anything? It is immature and time consuming. Brandi is pissed off the the Maloof’s called her and wanted her to tweet things-we never would have known about this horrible torture if Brandi didnt tell us herself. She wanted to take the Maloof’s down a notch-thats why she said it…she wasn’t counting on having to hire a lawyer. But when you play with the rich you better get ready to write a check-i hope she learned her lesson….but I doubt it.

I don’t know why she needed to prove anything, but I believe that was her motivation…you know, like to say, oh, she says I’M NOT TELLING THE TRUTH? well who would you rather believe – me or someone who blatantly and repeatedly lies about …(the big secret).

Do you know if the Maloofs really followed through with this lawsuit? Or did they settle? or did they drop it?

• mrspeabody says:

I thought at the time she was trying to make a point, that Adrienne does not always tell the truth and here is an example and then stated whatever it was she said to show of something she was saying when they all knew it wasn’t true but she kept on saying it. An example she shouldn’t have used as it po Adrienne off.

Yes, MrsPeabody, I too, think she had a point, and that was it. You stated it better than I, but that’s what I think, too. I also agree, she shouldn’t have said it on camera. With that said, you know, when I say that I agree that her point was to out Adrienne as the bigger liar…. I DO NOT BELIEVE it was a “blurtation” —you know, that she accidentally let it slip out. I believe that Brandi, along with the producers, set Adrienne up. They all knew about Ade’s lie…and at Ojai, Brandi started that tasteless conversation about birth – conveniently out of the blue. What did you do? Vaginal or C-section?…”girl, I’m trying to eat, stop asking me about my nether regions!!” that’s what I would have said. But instead Adrienne told a tale about a c-section, and labor pains, and about Paul…lots of choppy fragments of language that made her sound really uncomfortable, awkward and frankly like an oddball.

While I am not crazy about Adrienne, I don’t think Brandi is innocent. I believe she was guided by the production team to stir up some drama and she happily took the bait. It’s probably flattering when the production team pays attention to you and you’re looking at the prospect of becoming a real cast member. It’s a job. I honestly think Brandi did her job. Bravo nor Brandi expected Adrienne to react the way she did. She’s not playing.

52. VV says:

Mauricio is an AS*HOLE!

Big time. You see Brandi isn’t in the market for a house so that changes everything.

• mrspeabody says:

Seems to me if I had to hire an atty because someone was threatening to sue me the last thing I would do is call them. I’d follow my attorney’s advise and let him handle the issue. If I was threatening to sue someone and had hired an atty to start the process the last thing I would do is take a call from that person, I’d tell them to talk to my atty and never call me again. Then I’d call my atty. The other thing I’d do is not tell someone to go behind their atty’s back and have contact with the person that was suing them. You are right VV he is an AS*HOLE

53. NorthEastLurker says:

I like that Ken is sticking up for Brandi – although I don’t get the whole ‘Brandi needs a man to protect her’ thing these guys seem to be so big on.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

me too.

• PJ says:

I think he just said she doesn’t have one not that she would necessarily need one if she had the money to stand up to Adrienne.

• NorthEastLurker says:

I’m just flashing back to other times on this show they have commented about men arguing with women and it being inappropriate. Personally, I fight my own battles, be it with men or women (and I’m female). I wouldn’t want a boyfriend or husband or whatever fighting my battle for me (supporting me yes, fighting in my place no). By their own outdated standards, he shouldn’t be going after her. I guess none of these people ever heard of minding their own business and fighting their own battles… 🙂

• Called A Princess... says:

Beverly Hills does not strike me as a community of peeps that minds it’s own business. JMHO.

• PJ says:

I can fight my own battles too but it is nice to have someone who has your back, it’s hard to be alone when people are attacking you and Brandi is this group’s (some of them anyway) whipping boy.

True, PJ. But it’s not a bad place to be (whipping boy) in terms of staying relevant on this show. She’s the center of attention and that’s go to make her feel that her position on this show is more secure than ever.

• VV says:

Ken is a true gentleman and old fashioned.

54. VV says:

Why is he so obsessed that Brandi apologizes to Charo and Dr. TP?

55. VV says:

Tell him Brandi. Go F yourself Mauricio the sleek car salesman!

56. NorthEastLurker says:

LOL – pitbulls going for blood and the most sane man at the table asks ‘what’s for dessert?”

57. NJBev says:

Totally irrelevant…. but I don’t like the theme song to
    “Vanderpump Rules”

Mauricio did not attack Brandi-she acted like a madwoman screaming at him-it was not warranted-this is Brandi’s M.O.-if someone isn’t “taking care” of her-she plays victim-he didn’t even get to say more then a few words to her-and they were ALL talking about it-not just him.
    I hate to say but Kim was right-Brandi couldn’t see it b/c she cant be wrong-if she is wrong she doesn’t “win”…she HAS TO WIN.

• PJ says:

Oh boy we’re going to have to disagree on this one. I think he totally attacked her. he kept pushing and pushing.

I didnt see it that way-he was sitting back and barely raised his voice. She went on the attack-I feel like that is always her way.
        We can totally disagree on this and be back together on something else tomorrow!!!!

• KTinCT says:

I totally agree with you, PJ, Mauricio was definitely attacking…… towards the end of what we were shown it even shows Kyle leaning into him like she was saying something (they didn’t show her face), I’m guessing she was telling him to STFU…….He was not coming off well in this scene…..

• PJ says:

Morris even says something like she ‘deserves all that’, not sure exactly what he means but it wan’t nice. I really don’t like Morris, I’m so glad Ken stood up to him.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

yes me too but who knows how they edited this whole evening to look…

• StephieBar says:

Brandi has admitted to being wrong several times, she is the only one that does apologise, thus they jump on her harder, they want to take her down a peg as even as a ‘friend of the housewives’ she bet them in the popular contest held by Bravo. Kyle & Adrienne HATE not being the popular girls.

I also don’t remember this much debate about Camille throwing Taylor’s (lies) out there, she didn’t go thru what Brandi is going thru, she got an email for Russell and got MUCH more protection, for something a little more serious.

• NorthEastLurker says:

Jill, I think you’re right that Brandi finds it next to impossible to admit she’s wrong. She reminds me of a friend who’s had the crap kicked out of her for the past few years. She’s kinda the same way. Sees things the way they initially hit her and she reacts (usually by blurting out something inappropriate and offensive/defensive). It’s difficult, if not impossible to change her view once she gets a mind-set. At least my friend has a sense of decorum and doesn’t blurt out STFU in public places. I find that part of Brandi (and some other things) totally over the top and more than I would tolerate in person.

59. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

BTW Kim has a looooooong way to go if she thinks Brandi told a lie about her. Brandi recognized she was imparied and guessed the wrong substance but Kim was under the influence and so there was no “lie” there, just alcohol instead of whatever it was that Brandi said. Talk about not owning your sobriety, Kim is still mad at Brandi (and Kyle for that matter) for exposing her instead of understanding that her behavior “outed” her issue. Very tiresome to listen to Kim.

• PJ says:

I agree and she also didn’t own up to the fact that she started with Brandi. If this is Kim’s version of reality she has a way to go.

• NJBev says:

Who was that person in Kims body that was apologizing
        to Brandi (at the the dinner that Brandi told A to
        STFU for calling KIM out) and is NOW telling Brandi
        she was wrong?? I am so confused- Kim is really messed
        up!!

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

She can’t keep her appointments straight (I believe Yolanda on this one) and swears by her distorted view of the past (when she was drinking so her perceptions are off along with her memory.) She is indeed a mess and I am doubtful that she’s keeping her sobriety on track – maybe for the cameras?

• Called A Princess... says:

When Brandi misrepresents that facts when she blurts out stuff she leaves people an out to turn around and attack her. Kim was not on meth, pure and simple. Addy and Paul were not in divorce court or legally separated at the time, pure and simple. Brandi is a fully grown women that does not have the right to tell lies publicly, without ramifications. She has caused a pretty heft casino, two seasons in a row, by repeating gossip that is none of her business. Dropping bombs everywhere for a certain kind of attention. Mauricio maybe worried about Brandi coming after him and Kyle next. I would if I were him. JMHO.

• PJ says:

I don’t think Brandi lies. When she said what she said about Kim she was telling the truth that something was wrong, which watching I also felt. I mean come on it was pretty clear that either Kim had a bladder infection and had to go every few minutes or something was up. Also Kim and Kyle were horrible to Brandi that evening, but I’ve never seen them own up to it. I guess just Brandi has to own up to her mistakes, that’s what makes me sick about these people. Apparently Brandi said something about Adrienne that everyone in this group already knows about, I just don’t get this one.

Then he should ignore her instead of engaging her. I voted Brandi, the housewife I would trust the least. She’s no different from Mauricio, she follows the scent of money and security. Right now, causing drama on the show provides her family with security (a job). I don’t agree with what she does, but I can’t say that I blame her…she lives in that world. She’s trying to ensure that the Bravo paycheck keeps coming and this is the way to do it. She must have gone to the Tamra Barney School of Staying on Bravo no matter what. I believe that Brandi, like Tamra, is doing what she is instructed by the powers that be. You want to be a full cast member? They keep the drama alive. It works for awhile, until the viewer is so turned off that we seek entertainment in the well written and the beautifully acted dramas and comedies that are out there in exchange for this underbelly of the “reality genre” that is Bravo.

• Sus says:

I feel like Brandi said “meth” as a generic term. Kim can say whatever she wants about that night. It’s on film. We all have seen the episode. Probably more than once. Kim was on something. Maybe it was legal prescriptions instead of meth.

• mrspeabody says:

I agree, she is still mad at Brandi for that night and I Kyle is too. They will never admitted their part in that night. Until they both can sincerely apologize to Brandi I don’t think either one of them is serious about moving forward with their lives. Kyle is the one who really outed Kim way before Brandi was even on the show. She’ll never admit that it was her and not Brandi that did it. Kim is still very angry about what Brandi said and will never let it go, that’s why I don’t think this recovery will take.

60. VV says:

Charo, Yolanda and Lisa’s blogs are up.

61. Jules says:

Kyle is the gossip. She ran to tell faye what was said.  Marice is an ass. Always has been finally others are see it. Why didn’t kyle run tell Brandi that Adrienne said she was a drug addict as she and paul left marice’s fake open house party? Why kyle so scared of maloof?  Glad Lisa called them all out on not saying something at the reunion.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

yes yes and yes. And she’s on Adrienne’s side for the same reason Maury is – money and future deals.

• Laineylainey says:

The answer lies in the blurb above, where NMD in her shot blog, refers to Maurice salivating over the hoof mansion’s potential commission. She’s not afraid of the Hoof per say, but she is afraid of losing the hoof’s commission.

• WindyCityWondering says:

Mr Kyle says he hates gossips but is married to the biggest one in the bunch. Since Kyle likely brought the Vanderpump listing his way he gives her a pass. He was in a particularly churlish mood and had his guns trained on Brandi because he needed to show loyalty to the upcoming potential Adrienne/Paul listing – and we know he got that one too. After that dinner, I bet Yolanda and Marisa are asking themselves what they did to deserve being tossed into this vipers’ nest.

• NJBev says:

yeah, he was in a bad mood to begin with-
        he probably knew this was going to come up and
        would have to try to protect the listing…….
        why couldn’t he keep his mouth shut? one too
        many drinks, that’s why,

• princesspindy says:

Hey Girlie Girl!!! Saw your name just had to hi!!! “HI” Still have hours to go to watch BH. I am going to see what The Carrie Diaries are like…. Hope all is well, things are going well here!!!

Me too.

Speaking of theme songs, a University is advertising locally and their music is the exact same orchestra bit the RHOBH uses when going to and event…for instance it was used often for Pandora’s wedding. Anyway this damn commercial plays often when I’m in the kitchen and grabs my attention (like a trained animal!) thinking…why is Mr T watching Housewives?! Of course he’s not and never would! lol

• mygirlsmom says:

Like a trained animal, lol. You made me giggle TT.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

lol like a trained animal 🙂

Really! My husband thought I needed an intervention over the repeated reaction. There is something he watched.with xylophone music and all I could think was RHOC. So sad, ya have to laugh!

63. like mother/daughter tatoos like how awesome!!

• NJBev says:

you like crack me up-
      i like, had to think twice cuz
      I was like “is she furreal?”

• how did you like the parade with Lisa on her pink chair, in her pink dress & hot pink float! the guys in pink shorts, so funny! Did you hear Lisa say Ken is a very bad driver, he gets into accidents all the time when he backs up? She’s talking to that shi shi shi wedding planner. Then she tells him, “I’ll bet you’ve been in more rear ends” omg hilarious.

then the faux drama between Scheana, Stassi, & Jax wrecks it. Just the names are vomitrocious.

64. Jules says:

Oh remeber kyle asked at the villa blana lunch why brandi didn’t like maloof. When it was said no one seemed suprised or upset.

65. like everything is in my name, and like my partner ( ? ) totally forgot about me and didn’t bother to take me to work! like that was so lame!! is the car in my name or his, like I don’t even know !!!

66. Kat from Ohio says:

i did not stay with bravo for vanderpump rules. i switched over to teen mom because i love seeing the shenanigans jenelle gets into… they have a great show called catfish on at 11. it is REALLY good. it’s about people in online relationships who have never met, and it gets them together, and as i’m sure you can imagine, sometimes it’s crazy. the best one was this girl who thought she was talking to a guy from sweden…. it was actually a transman who looked nothing like the pictures. (that is, someone who was assigned female at birth, but identifies as male), and the girl didn’t care at all! they are STILL together! it was so beautiful to see how accepting the girl was… really inspiring. and when she told her mom the internet guy was trans, the mom basically just said “as long as he treats you well, that’s all that matters.” it was a really powerful hour of tolerant tv. real housewives could learn a thing or two!

also, that food at the moroccan dinner looked so YUMMY.

• NJBev says:

I saw that episode of Catfish and was mesmerized!
      it was awesome to see it unfold, and I almost cried
      when the Mom said that!
      all the episodes are verrrry interesting!

67. VV says:

Charo’s press release, I mean blog is basically to thank her realtor, I mean Maury the $leek car $alesman for defending her.

68. WindyCityWondering says:

Wondering if Lisa is having second thoughts about doing VR….this Payton Place for toddlers is not a good way to showcase her restaurant.

It was a BIG mistake. IMHO

• VV says:

I think a little. A few of the tweets to Andy give me that impression. However, there is nothing she can do now.

• L.A. Chica says:

It was a BIG mistake, imo. I was really looking forward to it, mistakenly thinking it would feature more of Lisa and Ken running their restaurant. You hit the nail on the head, calling it Peyton Place for Toddlers is dead on, and that doesn’t make Sur look good. It sure has changed my mind about wanting to eat there, now I want to avoid it.

Bravo really did some damage to Lisa here in designing the show to be so distasteful. I hope they can turn it around somehow for her.

69. Every time Stassi says “I’m 23 years old” as if she’s mature or something I crack up. But I am liking Vanderpump Rules a whole lot better this week.

70. cusi77 says:

When Kyle does her Splits, Mauricio cryes in Pain!….. I’ve told ya… Kyle wears his B-lls!

• NJBev says:

I was thinking the same thing!
      she must have been-

I remember Lisa tweeting about the parade and seeing NeNe the next day in a parade, E! News, so as long as only one parade that day in SoCal, they were in the same one.

71. Lance Bass. Didn’t he date Cedric?

I know Lisa is the Queen and all but this show is stupid…show me some high end celebs in the dinning room and throw in some bartender/waitress drama and I would love it-but all this crap is just stupid and it makes Lisa look kind of silly for hiring these self-indulged immature morons!!!

• melthehound says:

+10

I agree with all that, except this is probably “the pool” for any such.workers in that area. The Queen does seem oh so no nonsense to put up with some of this…which of course you would not know if we were just a customer!

• NorthEastLurker says:

True TT but next time I’m at my table waiting for a glass of wine that takes 20 – 30 minutes to arrive, I’m gonna remember this and tip accordingly! I tip well but am not interested in sitting around waiting while you work out issues with your personal life!

• L.A. Chica says:

This is a very green thread. 😉

Poor me poor me poor me a drink. Give me a break.

74. like valley girl cat fight coming up, like??!!

75. NJBev says:

Stassi has got to be acting a part-
    nobody could come across as such a douche
    so quickly unless they were reaallly trying.

76. WindyCityWondering says:

It is just not that fascinating for me to watch non stop drinking! And Stassi is without a doubt one hot mess.

Who in the hell would want to date this chick???? She is mean…so so mean!!!

So I am going through comments with VR in the background and not paying much attention other than when I am feeling annoyed Iook up and it’s Stassi every time. Sign. I am waiting though this mixed drink nonsense at SUR to watch Kim Richards on WWHL…..how messed up is that?!!! 😐

Please don’t tell me he’s going to drive after 7 shots.

80. Sus says:

oh man, I do not want to see 20 somethings that are dating long past when they should have broken up. That is not entertainment to me

81. and now we have Kim Richards, Tom Arnold and Andy in the clubhouse.

OK Kim starts out sayong she does not remember her last visit to WWHL. Just sayin…sober or not you can not believe anything this woman says!!!

83. mrspeabody says:

I’m watching Atlanta right now and just a comment about Kenya’s house, did anyone notice the room right off the front door when she let her aunt in last night. It doesn’t look like she has any furniture in it except a little table. There doesn’t seem to be much in furniture in the other room that is shown also, just a tv and couch. There isn’t anything on the walls and nothing really in the kitchen but a few pics, nothing on her counters. I wonder if she is even living in that house. I still don’t like Porshia’s husband, he is weird. Ok my say now back to the rest of it.

• NJBev says:

Kenya just moved to Atlanta from LA.
      Nene is using some of her furniture.

• mrspeabody says:

duh that’s right, she left her furniture in LA, wonder why she didn’t have it shipped to Atlanta with her is she was planning on getting married to that guy. Seems to me she would have wanted her stuff.

• NJBev says:

I wouldn’t want to guess how expensive it is to ship it
          cross country, mp- especially since she (supposedly)
          was faking the relationship with Walter? I would think
          if she makes it to another season of RHW she might
          ship it. I’m surprised she didn’t rent a house furnished-
          who wants to live in a house that big w/ no furniture?
          Why isn’t she in a nice condo in the city prime?

• L.A. Chica says:

Sounds like Pam/Dana’s house on RHOBH S2.

84. NJBev says:

How in Good Gods name can we vote on that
    question when we don’t know what Brandi said?!?

• WindyCityWondering says:

Vote for Brandi – the chickenshit tinseled haired coward hasn’t had a scene since the infommercial for slick Maury’s new I don’t have to share commissions agency.

• can’t wait to see the results for this poll! Andy gave the poll results from last night. 79% do NOT think Kenya is “gone with the wind fabulous”

85. VV says:

Chad (Kim’s son) didn’t have his 21st birthday party in Vegas at The Palms. All of Kim’s family celebrated. Hmmm I wonder if Adrienne got p*ssed at Kim for that.

• cusi77 says:

According to this article, Shuffle let’s Maloof Family with just 2% of the Palms Casino in Las Vegas… Poor Charo! It must be Lisa’s fault for not having her daughters bacherolette party over there..NOT!

Shuffle leaves Maloofs 2 percent of Palms Casino – BusinessWeek
      Jun 21, 2011

86. VV says:

That’s not what Yolanda says on her blog Kim. This may have been something that got lost in translation.

What did she say?

• VV says:

She mentions it in two different parts on her blog:

“I really pushed for Kim to come over, but unfortunately that never happened. I have no idea why she doesn’t remember planning our day together, but hopefully we can still do it some other time when she is ready to commit.”

“I wish Kim would have just phoned me to say it is not a good time for her to do a cleanse, rather than act as if we never made a plan. I did not have any expectations from her, other than her showing up! I was only trying to offer her friendship and support.”

I do not care for these cut up re-mixed…what does Miss Andy call these?! They just make people look like idiots, even though they are sometimes funny. That one tonight made Kim verrry uncomfortable, if anyone caught her facial expression it especially upset her when Kyle was on the screen. I don’t think those 2 can ever patch it ip.

I don’t either. They have no life tools what so ever.

Sometimes it’s the limits of one’s environment growing up. On another note; lool closely at Dina and Michael Lohan and that explains a lot about Lindsey.

Speaking of LL. Did you hear she fired her LA attorney today? BIG mistake.
          Now some NY attorney is representing her. Good luck with that.

UGH “game time”
    Now why do I watch this?! And Why the beck is Tom Arnold on here….because they needed a recovering addict?! Okay, I am done with Bravo…..for today 😉

89. VV says:

Ooo she said she called them right away the recovered quickly by saying A & P didn’t answered. I’m still not buying they didn’t know ahead of the sleek car salesman event.

90. VV says:

Brandi won the poll by a land slide.

Where did I lose LaineyLainey?! I’ll run upthread, I know she was here earlier. Hey, caught your comment last thread…really nice.weather we have if you don’t like to be hot half the year!

92. VV says:

….and one more thing where is Adrienne and Paul’s apology to Brandi for calling her a drug addict and a wh*re on National TV!

Teen Mom 2 was really sad tonight. Animal lovers get some tissues ready. 😦

94. VV says:

Mauricio is getting creamed on Twitter. People are letting him have it.

GOOD! He deserves it. He was a bully tonight.

• VV says:

How would he feel if a man talked to any of her daughters the way he talked to Brandi?

Tons of negative tweets. He deserves each and everyone of them.

More airtime for the men on these hw shows is not necessarily a good thing, is it? Just ask the Fourth Marco Sister, or the Filthy Fly, or …Father Aviva… sometimes in small doses it’s ok,..like ha ha, that was funny or sometimes it can be the kiss of death. If I were a hw guy, I would lay low.

• PJ says:

Good he deserves all of it!

PrincessP – what did you think of The Carrie Diaries?

96. chismosa says:

Did you all hear this? I still think Wagner is responsible in some way and can’t believe he continues to work and shine in Hollywood to this day. I wish Christopher Walken would someday say something.

97. Contessa says:

I watched BH tonight and I find Kim reprehensible. Sobriety has not done her any favors at all. She does not embrace the portion of honesty that is so important to an addiction, she did not hear one word that her life coach uttered.

I also cannot believe Mauricio will stoop that low for a commission. He had no beef in this fight and needs to stay out of it. Good for Brandi calling him out and giving him a good dressing down. Everyone of these people are going on and on about Brandi doing the wrong thing, all she did was repeat what everyone already knew at that table – she spoke a truth – which no one is denying. Wrong yes – sue worthy – no. Ad is a big spoiled rich beyotch. Now does anyone recall how Dr. Paul went after her and cursed her out first? The only person who came to her rescue was Ken and he put Mauricio in his place tonight. I truly don’t like the richards sisters, as I am tired of Kim’s wandering flower child can’t get to an appt can’t remember if I had an appt and let’s blame everyone else for my problem- duh, and vile kyle is a sh!t stirring POS. Give me more of Yolanda, Lisa, and this new woman – they seem to have more substance and more class.

I agree with your summary – well said, Contessa!

• Contessa says:

Thanks Texas Tart (love your name)! Hae to say I watched Kim on WWHL and found her twitchy and looking very old and overly made up. I still do not like her and think she is a spoiled entitled little beyotch. To bring up the issue at that Moroccan dinner about Brandi hurting her and outing her….it was so evident that she high/drunk at that party when she and vilekyle went after Brandi and she hid Brandi’s crutches – nice act. Kim does not embrace her sobriety as she does not take responsibility for her many nasty actions. Where are all the apologies to the people that she hurt?

Thanks, you are ribt, Kim does not embrace sobriety. It appears – from what we see – that Kim does not accept responsibility for her actions. I guess if she doesn’t remember it happened – it doesn’t count?! For this reason alone, I’m skeptical that her recovery will stick.

98. L.A. Chica says:

Mauricio picked up the baton from Faye tonight, his behavior towards Brandi was disgusting. Good for Brandi for telling him to fuck off, and good for Ken and Lisa for sticking up for her!

I’m no fan of Kyle but tonight she seemed to be trying to get Maurice to STFU, so I’ll give her credit for that. Too bad he ignored her.

And Kim? Geez, she just can’t accept responsibility for her part in why she and Brandi got off to such a rough start. I was SO glad to finally hear Brandi remind Kim that it was she who was first mean to her, not the other way around, but Kim just waved her hand and gave that the “whatever” treatment. Just like a true professional victim. Yes, Kim has a ways to go in being honest with herself.

Taylor — where is Dr. Sophy (sp?) now? Taylor needs an intervention and a stint in rehab herself.

Dean Zanuck — I just loved how he said, “So, who’s ready for dessert?” 😀

Marisa and Yo were good tonight, Camille did her best to be supportive of a very drunk Taylor. Good for her.

I ❤ Brandi, Lisa, and Ken.