Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

This episode is where Adrienne finally agrees to be filmed with someone other than Kyle and Mauricio.  The event, Kyle’s daughter’s graduation from 6th grade – because friends don’t miss their friend’s daughter’s graduation from elementary school. This means that Adrienne will have to talk to some of the other ladies (gasp) because who knows what will come out of their mouths.  Kim decides to skip her niece’s graduation because she’s getting a nose job. The drama is she didn’t tell her sister Kyle she was even getting a nose job, because Kyle needs to know everything.

Then the second part of the episode should be fun when the ladies (without Adrienne and Taylor) head to Vegas to do a little  pole dancing and girl bonding.

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

242 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I just saw on Twitter that Kyle, Adrienne & Camille will be on Betty White’s show tomorrow night. Interesting.

I’m not glad the Kim is missing her.niece’s graduation per say but I’m glad Kim isn’t giving Kyle power by telling her everything she’s doing or getting her permission to do anything. Kyle keeps thinking she’s Kim’s mother.

3. VV says:

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi!

4. VV says:

Oh no! It’s that time of the year. Kyle’s Turbo Tax commercials.

5. VV says:

LeAnn news

What’s Behind LeAnn’s Emotional Outburst? Tearful Rimes Breaks Down & Is Consoled By Friend Outside Restaurant! | Radar Online: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/leann-rimes-crying-photos-brandi-glanville-emotional-outburst/#.UQcraR4xYi1.twitter

I love watching the car salesman squirm. Go Lisa and Ken.

7. NJBev says:

Brandi is so pretty………

8. VV says:

Okay, It’s official! Yolanda is the Dutch Martha Stewart!

9. VV says:

Splits competition?!

Look who’s back!

11. VV says:

STFU DR. TP!

12. Laineylainey says:

Kyle wa bragging on Faye.. She’s really proud of her BFF’s behavior at that dinner. I would rather see that Kyle being honest even if she’s being less than perfect.

• WindyCityWondering says:

A party for 6th grade grad party or a vehicle to show the talents of the remarkable Faye and Adrienne? Ugh

• Laineylainey says:

That cake looked good. If she makes such a fuss for her kids’ even when the cameras aren’t on, I think that’s cool. I never made such a fuss for my two. Well.. Groups of us moms planned group outings swimming or a picnic when it was the last day of elementary or jr high.

Where’s “Taylor”?

14. NJBev says:

Estella looks good after her face lift-

Eye roll

16. VV says:

So, Charo and Dr. TP only allowed Bravo to film them for a little bitty.

Kim was made for the FF button! zzzzzzz

18. mygirlsmom says:

Why do we always seem to see Kim squatting on the ground?

19. WindyCityWondering says:

Ghosts last week. Hanging Pictures this week. So I guess that means laundry next week??

20. NJBev says:

I like Marisa’s Mom!

Lisa has a beautiful home but why did sh make the outside look like a business? It could pass for a clothing store or a office building…its so strange.

SOOOOOOOOO glad “Taylor” isn’t with them.

23. trudie says:

Lemons!

Oh look…LEMONS

Yeah, Brandi, no one wants to be known as the girl that says STFU all the time!

Kyle has blinders on.

27. VV says:

Puzzled by Kyle’s body language during this conversation…

28. mygirlsmom says:

It is refreshing seeing a dinner where nobody is attacking Brandi.

29. NJBev says:

I wonder how much longer they’re gonna let Camille get away with
    being so bland?

Lisa is putting make-up on at the table?

31. Kat from Ohio says:

mmmm i love oysters

32. VV says:

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz…. Wake me up when Kim’s scene is over please.

33. NJBev says:

I swear, Kim is the perfect example of an alcoholic not
    maturing past the age that the addiction started!

34. mygirlsmom says:

Oh no, Vanderpump rules is next. Why oh why do I torture myself by watching that show?

35. VV says:

They showed a little of the Maloof 2% hotel.

36. NJBev says:

poor Brandi……….

Really? Next week is going to be good.

38. trudie says:

Well, I guess Camille won’t be bland next week.

39. NJBev says:

looks like from next weeks attractions Camille heard me say that………….

Discluded??? Is that a real word? This dumbass girl thinks she is so smart but she comes off like a real DOPE!!!!!

As stated in Urban Dictionary:
      What stupid people say instead of exclude
      “The real definition of disclude is ‘to disclose, make known’, I think you meant to say ‘exclude.'”

41. mygirlsmom says:

Wow Scheana, the 80’s called……they want their earrings back.

42. NJBev says:

So, thinking back to Camilles comment
    “You don’t own Sur”
    I can say with all honesty that I was shocked
    when Lisa casually commented on that
    that at the beginning of
    the season~
    I think she totally led us all to believe that
    she was a full owner during last season-
    JMHO- don’t slap me

That’s not true. Remember when she was talking with her partner? This was when they found the location.

• NJBev says:

She has no financial interest in the restaurant.-
        She only handles the “aesthetics” ? and
        the staff, but no money of hers involved, from
        what I remember-
        I could be wrong, Nanc-
        but I do remember being very surprised
        hearing that-

I have a feeling we will find out next week. See VV’s post below.

• NJBev says:

I saw VV’s Comment and it makes perfect sense to me-
            I remember the expansion, and I remember the Partner,
            but for some reason I thought he was minority/silent~
            I was surprised when (I thought?) I heard Lisa say she
            had no money in this restaurant.

Time will tell, I don’t really care, one way or another,
            I’m just getting concerned that I’m cracking up! lol

• PJ says:

No she did invest in it.

• Kansas Girl says:

She’s also apparently a co-owner of Villa Blanca. VB website says so.

• VV says:

I recall when they were expanding SUR. She said she co-owns the restaurant with the guy from Argentina Guillermo and his French wife. I also, recall a scene where Lisa says if it’s successful maybe you (meaning Guillermo ) can take over.

I remember Lisa introducting (the viewer).to her partner in Sur way back before the place.was designed and.opened…I can not remember his name, but he was featured as a co-owner or the website.when it was launched…so I disagree she acted as if it’s all her and Ken – so what the hell is Camile so angry about in the preview?!

Is anyone still watching this crapy show?

• Kansas Girl says:

I am. And I have no idea why. These children are unbelievably immature. Lisa should fire them all.

Ditto. Are you still seeing MM?

• Kansas Girl says:

Yes. Went to the historic farm with him. But I’m making a list of traits my NEXT man should have. LOL. He’s good company, but not The One.

😦 I thought with time it would end up differently.

• Kansas Girl says:

He’s terrified of falling in love or being too attached emotionally. If we have a good conversation or a fun day where we click, he lets time elapse before calling me — one step forward, one step back. It’s very odd. He did take me to his sister’s for New Years Day, as she has a big do for the neighbors and friends. And he was SO nervous over this. (It went fine.) He refuses to meet my family. I’m just rolling with it. It’s nice to have someone to hang out with, such as it is. But I wonder how long it will last.

• Beckygrey says:

None of my business, but why waste both his and your time.

• mygirlsmom says:

I’m afraid so. I am losing more brain cells by the moment.

44. VV says:

Camille Twitter:

SH:
    “OH! @TheRealCamilleG is so right! @LisaVanderpump already showed her partner in SUR! So, really LisaVPump is PART owner. Big deal!”

Camille:
    “@stoopidhsewives thank you. But I did feel really bad for saying anything. I was a bit misinformed. I stand corrected 😉
    9:17pm – 28 Jan 13”

45. Judy says:

Does Vanderpump rules seems acted with the fight????

• mygirlsmom says:

That definitely crossed my mind with the parking lot brawl.

that “brawl” was weird. If they were acting they would have choreographed it a bit. It was a bunch of pansies talking, but not hitting. It was weirdo wimpy world.

I was just thinking about the wide-eyed yelling and finger pointing Camile in the preview. Guess we will have to wait until next week to try to make sense of her apparent anger. I guess it…whatever got into her should not be suprising since we know she ends up siding with Charo. …which must be related to the so-called secret, ya think? The other weird thing about Camille is all season she has been so out of place and in supporting/comforting Taylor – well that was just weird (and uncalled for!!!)

I’m just sayin’ it’s not the same Camille…she’s still evolving. Kelsey really did a number on her, eh.

What’s up with the Bravo blogs? It’s a blank page right now. Same thing with ATL.

48. VV says:

All About Lisa Vanderpump’s Newest Venture, SUR Lounge – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

49. VV says:

Okay my links are being blocked 😦

50. Kansas Girl says:

Yolanda sure looks different on WWHL than on the show. This illness has changed her.

She looks really swollen.

• Kansas Girl says:

She usually has a lot of shadow on the sides of her face that makes her face look thinner. Tonight she’s not done that. And yes, she looks swollen.

I’m not seeing the same as you two….different yes. Swollen, no. The lighting is not good on this WWHL cheap ass set and I just remembered when Valerie Bertinelli was on this show she looked terribly swollen to me and she didn’t look like that a few days later!

We do need to remembed about HW’s that we have been.seeing what they looked like 9 mos +/- and in Yo’s case she has been pumped up.with meds from the lyme disease.

• Kansas Girl says:

I first noticed the makeup difference. I thought she looked swollen, but then when they played a flashback from the show, it dawned on me she uses a bit of darker makeup on the sides of her face to create a bit of shape. (I do this too — not to say mine is anywhere near as effective.) So I think part of it is different makeup. But she HAS been very ill with this lyme disease, apparently.

Yes, about the different makeup and shading will make a big difference. To my knowledge she didn’t talk much about this gosh awful rare version of lyme disease – but she could have. And maybe she will do so if she can ever.get past it.

I just asked my husband and he said it’s really complicated as many factors play a part.
          I’m going to research it later. He never gives me a one sentence answer.

WWHL.- So far Yo is looking verrry good and Andy hasn’t been an ass…yet. Still early though 😉

52. mygirlsmom says:

I totally have a girl crush on YoYo. Give Andy time TT, he never fails to be an ass.

I totally agree. On both counts.

He was giving Yolanda a hard time because she prefers not to drink alcohol. That makes him an ass in my book.

Yes! Thank you for pointing this out Orson…if I were to take on Andy’s inappropriate comments, I would spend the half hour typing!

When people choose not to drink alcohol, it’s unacceptable for one to make light of, tease and/or continue to offer them drinks as if they will change their mind!

I am guilty of that. I feel that someone, ON A REALITY SHOW- not in my real life- should casually, demurely explain. If you had an issue, your family had an issue, religious reasons, once had a bad experience, etc.

This Yolanda NEVER drinks on her show? That would annoy me just the same way idiot Lily on Shahs not drinking makes me question her. Most especially bc of how incredibly judgemental she is to anyone around her that drinks. Also: too quick to label someone an alcoholic sends up red flags to me. Projecting!
          Hey, they choose to be out there with this.

• LA_Debra says:

I don’t drink. I don’t like the way alcohol / wine tastes.

• L.A. Chica says:

People who are old enough to drink are grown ups and can make up their own minds when and if they want to drink. They don’t owe anyone an explanation. If someone turned down dessert would you badger them about it or thing they had an eating disorder?

i didn’t know if she drank AT all, i don’t watch the show. But i like her just for the fact that she has her very European no-nonsense personality and throws it up at these women, and i ADORE her for calling out that this is an English speaking country, so you want to live and work her, LEARN ENGLISH. i read that, and i was sold on her.

• L.A. Chica says:

Yolanda does drink on the show, she just doesn’t drink at every opportunity and she doesn’t get drunk. As for being judgmental, Yo does dislike drunken behavior. I have to side with her there, people act stupid when they’re drunk. Where she loses me is when she says there’s nothing uglier than a drunk *woman.* IMHO I’d not limit that description to women.

53. Maryla says:

Stassi is a nightmare. A selfish brat. My goodness. What a horrible person.

Brandi has a tummy!

55. mygirlsmom says:

I wonder how long before Lisa backtracks about her statement that Stassi and Pandora are good friends. Stassi is really showing her butt.

Yolanda is so sweet.

57. Kansas Girl says:

OK, night all! Gotta get my beauty sleep. It’s been fun chatting!

58. princesspindy says:

Kim’s house looks just like Brandi’s rental.
    WTF is with Kim and picture frames?? It’s like an addiction.

59. princesspindy says:

Dang Ken, free tickets to a Gun Show!!

60. princesspindy says:

Why the phuck would she trust YOU Kyle? lol

I didn’t watch tonight…but I’ve taped it. My daughter and I were getting caught up on VRules. I’ve missed you, funny lady!!!! I hope all is well with you. I will try to get into the chatroom soon. Lately, I am so worn out, I can barely keep my eyes open. Nighty night, PP!!!

61. chismosa says:

see, it’s not inconceivable (!! ha) to actually use a sperm donor. Penelope Cruz’s sister, who is a big star in Europe, did it. Bethenny should have as well

62. Debbie Cooley says:

Hi–I always read but I do not post much. I use to always read Lynn’s blogs too. I am posting now because I read your questions regarding Lyme disease. I have yet to watch last night show–I have it taped. Back to Lyme–I live in the woods of WI. and 12 yrs ago I contracted the disease. By the time it was found it had already disseminated through out my body. I can answer any questions anyone may have. That crazy vector (bug) born disease ended up disabling me. It can and does effect facial muscles like having bells palsy. Sometimes steroids are used in treatment and they also cause one to look swollen. The funny thing that happened to me was I looked bloated yet it took 15 pounds off me in under a month. Everyone is different but Lyme is serious especially in children and most folks think it is found primarily in the east coast but in fact it is everywhere and has reached epidemic proportions in the mid-west. Lyme has left me with severe arthritis. It also can cause damage to the heart etc… I will stop now but please ask me any questions you might have. Thanks for listening. Debbie

• Kansas Girl says:

Thanks, Debbie. And sorry you have this disease! I hope you’ll come over to today’s blog and post what you know. I’m sure there are lots of questions for you. We are a curious bunch!

63. Debbie Cooley says:

oops–sorry I posted in the wrong blog. I will move this over to todays blog 🙂 Thanks Kansas