LeAnn Rimes Cancels Appearance Claiming she has the Flu, but Tweets up a Storm and Brandi Claims she Didn’t Lie in her Book by NoMoreDrama
According to Life and Style, LeAnn Rimes cancelled an appearance late last week. “The 30-year-old was set to host the Gay Male Chorus of Los Angeles performance of It Gets Better at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre on Feb. 1 but backed out at the last minute because she has the flu.”
Yet she wasn’t too sick to interact with twitter followers.
Perhaps worrying about Brandi’s book being released is making her sick. I’m sure she’s read an advanced copy cover to cover and highlighted all the juicy bits. She’s already spinning into damage control, setting the seeds that Brandi’s stories are untrue.
LeAnn tweeted: “I love fictional stories…. If you’re gonna tell the truth, tell it. Please do not make it “way cooler and more embellished than it is.” It’s then just called fictional AND A BALD FACE LIE.”
Someone tweeted this to her: “when you’re in the entertainment industry that’s just the way it is.
#thetruthhurts You just have to accept it”
LeAnn’s response: “nope it’s not….. Just cause of the industry doesn’t give anyone a reason to lie to make money”
Fan: “True. No one should lie about anything period! I just think the truth gets lost when you live in the “entertainment” world.”
LeAnn: “not when you work in it don’t live in it”
Brandi’s response to all this: “I didn’t lie once in my book- we can all lie detector”
And then some advice to her followers: “Haters will hate, focus on people that love u and love them back… Hard.”
We’ve had a lot of talk in the comments about this mess. Who’s side are you on? Should Brandi have written a tell-all book?
The Amazing Race Season 22 Team Reveal by MelTheHound
Hi race fans… Season 22 is upon us and it’s time for the cast reveal along with a new ‘twist’. Those of you who pay attention to the happenings about this show, already know everything I’m about to tell you and you likely know more than I do anyway. Once again, through assumption of interest, I’ll be recapping this show for you complete with opinions as I form them. This season’s cast really isn’t that much different demographically than past seasons I’ve watched. This season was filmed in November and December 2012. It began at the Griffith Observatory in L.A. California.You know the drill, 11 teams will start, 2 or 3 will finish, one will win. The twist is, the winner of the first leg will get 2 express passes. They keep one for themselves and they have to give the other one away. While these passes can give an advantage in a leg of the race, they aren’t the end all be all of an advantage. The first leg winning team has until the the 4th leg to give away that pass. I don’t know if they can choose not to but I don’t think so. Therefore, expect to see some ass kissing in the first couple legs (2 and 3). The race covers 5 continents, 9 countries, 30,000 miles. I hope we don’t spend 5 episodes in Asia again.
This is the official cast list and it is the one I will use (taking one away as each team is eliminated or noting that they are gone.. If you would like me to leave the list in tact here on the blog, let me know. It makes no difference to me). I’m trying something different here and providing you with a hot link to their cast photos. So let’s get sort of started.
- Idries and Jamil Abdur-Rahman are twin brothers from Chicago, Ill. Both men are OB/GYN doctors. These are Twins. I really hope these guys aren’t as annoying as the last set of twins we were subjected to.
- Max and Katie Bichler are newlyweds from Buffalo, N.Y. It’s wrong to judge a book by it’s cover, I know that but I’m looking at this guy and already I’m thinking douche bag. Hopefully, I’m wrong.
- Mona Egender and Beth Bandimere are mothers from Colorado. They are also roller derby teammates. I tend to like the Roller Derby Queens.
- Bates and Anthony Battaglia are brothers from Raleigh, N.C. The brothers are professional hockey players.
- Chuck and Wynona McCall are a married couple from Daphne, Ala. Chuck is a taxidermist and his wife is a hairstylist. Here is a couple who look exactly like who they are to me. I saw her and the first two words out of my mouth were Wynona Judd.
- David and Connor O’Leary are a father and son team from Salt Lake City. Both are cancer survivors.
- Caroline Cutbirth and Jennifer Kuhle are friends and country singers in a band. Caroline is a direct descendant of Daniel Boone and Jennifer is the granddaughter of John Wayne. Never heard of either of these ladies.
- Joey Graceffa and Meghan Camarena are friends from Los Angeles. They list their occupation as YouTube hosts. Dude, wash the shit out of your hair and drag a comb through it.
- Pamela Chien and Winnie Sung are best friends from Los Angeles.
- Jessica Hoel and John Erck are a dating couple from Huntington Beach, Calif. Aren’t they cute.. Does this dating couple (on TAR) ever end well for these people?
- Matthew Davis and Daniel Moss are firefighters from Gaffney, S.C. Why am I getting a Border Patrol agent vibe from these guys?
You can read more about them here… There you have it my friends. The cast that will or won’t entertain us for the next couple months. Each of those cast member links should take you to the CBS website where the photos are hosted. Aside from the banner at the top, there are no photos hosted here (yet) at the Lynnfam blog site. The show starts Feb 17th, I will see you on the 18th with the first recap.
Til then, Peace.
MTH aka WTFIJeff
Monday Night Lineup, February 4th by BB
8PM – How I Met Your Mother/Rules of Engagement (CBS); The Biggest Loser (NBC); The Bachelor (ABC); Bones (Fox); Antiques Roadshow (PBS); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA); Switched at Birth (Family); Extreme Smuggling (Disc); Continuum (SyFy); Studio E! (E!); Finding Bigfoot: Further Evidence (Anpl); Love and Hip Hop (VH1); Jerseylicious (Style)
9PM – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Bravo); 2 Broke Girls/Mike & Molly (CBS); The Following (Fox); Market Warriors (PBS); Bunheads (Family); Love It or List It (HGTV); Hoarders (A&E); Cake Boss: The Next Great Baker (TLC); Shipwreck Men (Disc); Being Human (SyFy); American Pickers (Hist); Layover with Anthony Bourdain (Trvl); Dallas (TNT); Black Ink Crew (VH1); Alaska State Troopers (NatGeo); Disappeared (ID); RuPaul’s Drag Race (Logo); The Food Hospital (Cook); Top Gear (BBC); Built (Style)
10PM – Vanderpump Rules (Bravo); Hawaii Five-0 (CBS); Deception (NBC); Castle (ABC); Teen Mom 2 (MTV); House Hunters (HGTV); Intervention (A&E); Cake Boss (TLC); Lost Girl (SyFy); Lizard Lick Towing/Swamp Hunters (truTV); Dateline on OWN (OWN); Pawn Stars (Hist); Hotel Impossible (Trvl); Monday Mornings (TNT); Tiny Tonight! The V Special (VH1); True Crime with Aphrodite Jones (ID); That Sex Show (Logo)
11PM – WWHL: Kyle Richards and Kristen Doute (Bravo)