LeAnn Rimes Cancels Appearance Claiming she has the Flu, but Tweets up a Storm and Brandi Claims she Didn’t Lie in her Book by NoMoreDrama

According to Life and Style, LeAnn Rimes cancelled an appearance late last week.  “The 30-year-old was set to host the Gay Male Chorus of Los Angeles performance of It Gets Better at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre on Feb. 1 but backed out at the last minute because she has the flu.”

Yet she wasn’t too sick to interact with twitter followers.

drinking and tweetingPerhaps worrying about Brandi’s book being released is making her sick.  I’m sure she’s read an advanced copy cover to cover and highlighted all the juicy bits.  She’s already spinning into damage control, setting the seeds that Brandi’s stories are untrue.

LeAnn tweeted: “I love fictional stories…. If you’re gonna tell the truth, tell it. Please do not make it “way cooler and more embellished than it is.”  It’s then just called fictional AND A BALD FACE LIE.”

Someone tweeted this to her:  “when you’re in the entertainment industry that’s just the way it is. #thetruthhurts You just have to accept it”

LeAnn’s response:  “nope it’s not….. Just cause of the industry doesn’t give anyone a reason to lie to make money”

Fan: “True. No one should lie about anything period! I just think the truth gets lost when you live in the “entertainment” world.”

LeAnn:  “not when you work in it don’t live in it”

Brandi’s response to all this:  “I didn’t lie once in my book- we can all lie detector”

And then some advice to her followers: “Haters will hate, focus on people that love u and love them back… Hard.”

We’ve had a lot of talk in the comments about this mess.  Who’s side are you on?  Should Brandi have written a tell-all book?

_____________________________________________

theamazingracelogo

The Amazing Race Season 22 Team Reveal by MelTheHound

Hi race fans… Season 22 is upon us and it’s time for the cast reveal along with a new ‘twist’. Those of you who pay attention to the happenings about this show, already know everything I’m about to tell you and you likely know more than I do anyway. Once again, through assumption of interest, I’ll be recapping this show for you complete with opinions as I form them. This season’s cast really isn’t that much different demographically than past seasons I’ve watched. This season was filmed in November and December 2012. It began at the Griffith Observatory in L.A. California.You know the drill, 11 teams will start, 2 or 3 will finish, one will win. The twist is, the winner of the first leg will get 2 express passes. They keep one for themselves and they have to give the other one away. While these passes can give an advantage in a leg of the race, they aren’t the end all be all of an advantage. The first leg winning team has until the the 4th leg to give away that pass. I don’t know if they can choose not to but I don’t think so. Therefore, expect to see some ass kissing in the first couple legs (2 and 3). The race covers 5 continents, 9 countries, 30,000 miles. I hope we don’t spend 5 episodes in Asia again.

This is the official cast list and it is the one I will use (taking one away as each team is eliminated or noting that they are gone.. If you would like me to leave the list in tact here on the blog, let me know. It makes no difference to me). I’m trying something different here and providing you with a hot link to their cast photos. So let’s get sort of started.

• Idries and Jamil Abdur-Rahman are twin brothers from Chicago, Ill. Both men are OB/GYN doctors. These are Twins. I really hope these guys aren’t as annoying as the last set of twins we were subjected to.
  • Max and Katie Bichler are newlyweds from Buffalo, N.Y. It’s wrong to judge a book by it’s cover, I know that but I’m looking at this guy and already I’m thinking douche bag. Hopefully, I’m wrong.
  • Mona Egender and Beth Bandimere are mothers from Colorado. They are also roller derby teammates. I tend to like the Roller Derby Queens.
  • Bates and Anthony Battaglia are brothers from Raleigh, N.C. The brothers are professional hockey players.
  • Chuck and Wynona McCall are a married couple from Daphne, Ala. Chuck is a taxidermist and his wife is a hairstylist. Here is a couple who look exactly like who they are to me. I saw her and the first two words out of my mouth were Wynona Judd.
  • David and Connor O’Leary are a father and son team from Salt Lake City. Both are cancer survivors.
  • Caroline Cutbirth and Jennifer Kuhle are friends and country singers in a band. Caroline is a direct descendant of Daniel Boone and Jennifer is the granddaughter of John Wayne. Never heard of either of these ladies.
  • Joey Graceffa and Meghan Camarena are friends from Los Angeles. They list their occupation as YouTube hosts. Dude, wash the shit out of your hair and drag a comb through it.
  • Pamela Chien and Winnie Sung are best friends from Los Angeles.
  • Jessica Hoel and John Erck are a dating couple from Huntington Beach, Calif. Aren’t they cute.. Does this dating couple (on TAR) ever end well for these people?
  • Matthew Davis and Daniel Moss are firefighters from Gaffney, S.C. Why am I getting a Border Patrol agent vibe from these guys?

You can read more about them here… There you have it my friends. The cast that will or won’t entertain us for the next couple months. Each of those cast member links should take you to the CBS website where the photos are hosted. Aside from the banner at the top, there are no photos hosted here (yet) at the Lynnfam blog site. The show starts Feb 17th, I will see you on the 18th with the first recap.

Til then, Peace.

MTH aka WTFIJeff

______________________________________________

Monday Night Lineup, February 4th by BB

8PM – How I Met Your Mother/Rules of Engagement (CBS); The Biggest Loser (NBC); The Bachelor (ABC); Bones (Fox); Antiques Roadshow (PBS); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA); Switched at Birth (Family); Extreme Smuggling (Disc); Continuum (SyFy); Studio E! (E!); Finding Bigfoot: Further Evidence (Anpl); Love and Hip Hop (VH1); Jerseylicious (Style)

9PM – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Bravo); 2 Broke Girls/Mike & Molly (CBS); The Following (Fox); Market Warriors (PBS); Bunheads (Family); Love It or List It (HGTV); Hoarders (A&E); Cake Boss: The Next Great Baker (TLC); Shipwreck Men (Disc); Being Human (SyFy); American Pickers (Hist); Layover with Anthony Bourdain (Trvl); Dallas (TNT); Black Ink Crew (VH1); Alaska State Troopers (NatGeo); Disappeared (ID); RuPaul’s Drag Race (Logo); The Food Hospital (Cook); Top Gear (BBC); Built (Style)

10PM – Vanderpump Rules (Bravo); Hawaii Five-0 (CBS); Deception (NBC); Castle (ABC); Teen Mom 2 (MTV); House Hunters (HGTV); Intervention (A&E); Cake Boss (TLC); Lost Girl (SyFy); Lizard Lick Towing/Swamp Hunters (truTV); Dateline on OWN (OWN); Pawn Stars (Hist); Hotel Impossible (Trvl); Monday Mornings (TNT); Tiny Tonight! The V Special (VH1); True Crime with Aphrodite Jones (ID); That Sex Show (Logo)

11PM – WWHL: Kyle Richards and Kristen Doute (Bravo)

This entry was posted in Amazing Race 21 plus and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

224 Responses to LeAnn Rimes Cancels an Appearance and Brandi Glanville says She Didn’t Lie in her Book / Amazing Race Preview

Good morning everyone. I hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl. Yeah Ravens. I’m sorry the 49ers didn’t win for you Nancy. Stats say 700,000 people will call in sick today. Are you calling in? Have a great day.

Oh, what a game! The crazy power outage, the unbelievable late comeback and down to the last 2 min. thriller ending. And the Niners had it perfectly in their grasp to win it at the last second…just couldn’t get it done. Sad Niners didn’t win but great seeing Flacco get MVP and the chance to silence all his doubters.

• lizzle says:

Power outage sponsored by the NFL. At least we got to see more commercials. LOL I’m just happy that it was an exciting game. It is also pretty crazy that two brothers were coaching in the Super Bowl. I also feel bad for the guy who broke the running record and then they took away a yard, so he only tied the record. That was an amazing run! All in all… it was one of the better Super Bowls.

I was pulling for the Niners, but they just dug too deep a hole to climb out of. Great comeback. Give’em five more minutes and they probably could have pulled it out. Favorite commercial – Paul Harvey/Farming. I’m a midwest girl and you can’t swing a dead cat around me without hitting a farmer. Also liked the USO/Jeep/Oprah commercial. Yeah, I have a soft heart.

• Tex says:

Good morning! That Paul Harvey/Farming/Dodge commercial was the best! Oh, but of course, I shall not forget the Budweiser with the Clydesdale! 😀

3. Sus says:

Brandi is losing my respect. She should not respond to LeAnn. Ignore it all. Because there are kids involved, someone has to be the bigger person. Since Brandi is their mother, it should be her.

I agree, Sus. Brandi says that she will do so after she finishes promoting the book, but somehow I have trouble believing it as she has such a complete knee-jerk reaction to most everything.

That sage advice is completely lost on Brandi. But nice try, Sus.

Brandi is the type of person who, in small doses elicits laughs and sympathy. But like bethenney before her-to much Brandi is not a good thing. I’m not a fan at all (alone on an island!) nor am I team Leann. I wish they’d all go away.

About the Tweeting/flu, Brandi said she thought she was dying a few months ago, was so bad she called an ambulance yet Tweeted the entire time. lol.

• RealHousewifeVA says:

I agree you can tweet while having the flu. I was so sick with the stomach flu a few weeks ago and spent all my laying down time playing on my phone, if I wasn’t sleeping or puking. lol

• Me 2 tooooo. I played with my phone when I wasn’t curled in a ball with stomach cramps.
          If only Brandi would take our advice and just ignore LR. LR is poking the snake as we like to say in our home (3 kids would tormented each other constantly). If you allow the poke to bother you then you give the poker all your power. The snake needs to just silently plot because we all know revenge is a dish best served cold. The book is the cold dish so she needs to keep the poker from getting her power.
          I hope that made sense. I was up late two nights in a row and was in a SupPer Bowl food coma. *extra P is for JoeG who needs all the p help he can get.
          Back to reading.

Made total sense Diana. That’s why I said Brandi doesn’t have to do a book tour or signings because the whole fiasco has been out there for several yrs & people want to know what happened. I know Brandi will do tours & signings of course.

• Beckygrey says:

Keep the phone far away from the bucket…lol

• PJ says:

I do think it was appropriate for Brandi to say she never lied once in her book because she is being accused of lying. The ‘we can all lie detector’ was funny, I would love to see that.

I just wonder how many people here who are so critical of Brandi would behave if they had gone through what she has and had to deal with LR? I understand Brandi’s reactions, she will move on but she has also been very badly mistreated.

• designernailsdiana says:

I wish that lying, cheater would tell LR to STFU because it will only hurt his sons in the end. He seems to be fairly quiet about all of his shameful ways being exposed.
        Question to the Men who post here: do guys, in general, usually just try to fly under the radar and not speak out?

It doesn’t matter how I or others here on the board would behave…Brandi and the other housewives, every one of them, are fair game; not us.

• PJ says:

I don’t disagree they do open their lives to public opinion, but I try to judge people by standards that I would apply to myself. Otherwise when we say they are hypocrites are we any different? Just my opinion Lainey not trying to cause a casino.

• I have to say I agree with that because a hypocrite is a hypocrite regardless of their standing in the public. If there is an action I would not / have not take(n) in a matter then I can’t judge someone negatively for also not taking that action just because they are in the public eye. Otherwise what am I basing my opinion on, if not what I would do, you know what I mean.

Yes, StellaStars I get what you are saying..but every now and then…I truly cannot relate to the housewives…because – and I hate to type this…because what if I jinx myself????? (ok, I’m crossing my ankles as I type this) well, I’ve never had anyone do to me what Eddie did to Brandi…so I can’t really say what I would do. I’d like to think what I would do, but alas, I cannot say with any certainty. I wouldn’t wish that (what happened to her) on ANYONE. But I don’t want to put myself out there/here to be judged for what I would or wouldn’t do in a hypothetical situation. Suffice it to say, Brandi has lived through a nightmare with Eddie and LR; but it doesn’t seem to be going away with the book…the nightmare seems to be escalating – or getting longer and deeper and uglier.

LOL!!! ok, ok…just want to stay focused on THEM and not US.

• PJ says:

LOL Ok, OK–No focus on us. BTW I have been through what Brandi has been through minus the kids.

ooof, I’m sorry, PJ. It’s all looking clearer to me now. Must have been hellishLY PAINFUL (to say the least).

Even though I’m an Eagles fan, had to go with the Ravens since Flacco is a local Jersey boy and a graduate of my University. One of these days the Eagles will get there….until then at least we have Wing Bowl, which like theMummers is distinctly us. If you don’t know what the Mummers or Wing Bowl is-you don’t live around here! LOL!

Picking up the cats ashes today….glad to bring him back home!

5. Pghemtchick says:

I’m excited for AR and your recaps! I need excitement back on Sunday nights. Lol

Meh to the Brandi/LeAnn fued. Another day, same issue. It’s so pot meet kettle on the lying comments. Crazy all around.

Radar online: so they have a smear piece/Happy Hoppy piece up. It’s Bryn going on a Church date with Jason and his parents. I know I was all over their last book one, but not falling again for it. I call it a smear article cause they call Bryn Bethenny’s minime. So people all over the comments are bashing B’s looks and saying how wonderful the Hoppy’s are taking her to church. This makes it official in my mind that RO is where Jason’s camp is camping out for press.

Happy Monday all!

• You know PChick…if this is true and Jason’s camp is planting stories like this…or even the fact that a story like this is being written at all…. is really sad. Trips to church? Versus what? Who says B is not religious/spiritual with Bryn? That is verging on getting pretty crumby. Poor Bryn. 😦 She is the one, most importantly, that will be hurt by this.

• pat says:

Interesting, I never would have dreamed Jason would use the press to maniupulate public sentiment. What has he to gain? But when I saw those pics of him, with his ever-present parentals, and Bryn, something struck me as odd. I think it’s that it was the first time I’ve seen a picture of Jason smiling when a stranger is taking his pic. Maybe that was it.

Bethenny has said many times she has no religion whatsoever. She let Jason have his baptism for Bryn to make him happy.
        I think it’s wonderful she is going to church with him and her grandparents.

I’d love to see this ‘team’ Jason has, lol. I mean lawyers i get, but entourage to get on and put things in the media, yeah ok.

• melthehound says:

😀 .

6. pat says:

Good a.m. Awesome game and halftime! Aside from the power outage.

Seems as though Brandi’s entire book is getting leaked before it’s even published. I guess it’s working for her, since it’s already on amazon.com’s top 100 books list. But I’m getting weary of her digs at Leann. It’s getting old. I am a Brandi fan, though. I couldn’t imagine losing my husband in the humiliating, hurtful and public way that she did. And throwing salt on the wounds, Leann has spent the ensuing 3+ years stalking and harrassing Brandi. I don’t know if we are allowed to post links to other sites here, but amygrindhouse.com documented the disturbing and scary harrassment, with links to photos, tweets, etc. If you can stomach looking at the bikini photos, the one that really took my breath away, was after Brandi was shown on RHBH wearing a very unique (and skimpy) bikini when the cast was in Hawaii, Leann had the exact same binkini custom-made, and was photo’d in it.

• RealHousewifeVA says:

I think Brandi and Leann were both cooling it on the public bashing, until Brandi got approached for a book deal. Then she realized she might just need to keep this going to peak interest for the book. Just my thoughts. Seems to be working. I can’t wait to read the book and I have never purchased a single Housewife book. lol

In a strange way I think that they are obsessed with each other.

• lizzle says:

Yes! People would always make jokes about how Leann copies Brandi, but I just found out why they would say it. It is crazy! crazy! crazy! I just thought that everyone was jumping to conclusions until I saw everything laid out. Homegirl needs to be sent away… stat!

• PJ says:

Lynne did an extensive blog about LR’s treatment of Brandi, In my opinion Lynne covered it and explained it much better. This is my opinion but I feel that Brandi is much more upfront about her feelings about LR, while LR is really sneaky about the way she torments and stalks Brandi. LR sits back and proclaims innocence all the while doing things in an underhanded and passive aggressive way to get to Brandi. It’s like it’s not enough that she has Brandi’s husband she wants Brandi’s children and she wants to make Brandi look and feel bad. I’ve also gotten the distinct impression from watching LR’s interviews that she somehow feels she is the victim in all of this, the logic behind that escapes me but that’s the impression I get.

7. Good Monday Morning! I hope everyone’s week starts out well! Keep your heads up and show the world who you are!

Thanks for the blog today…everyone who contributed! You are all rock stars! JMHO, but both Brandi and LeAnn need to pull back and stop this before it goes too far. I agree with what Exit said above…in small doses Brandi is fun, and I do like her, but without a filter, she can overstep the boundaries. her book coming out can’t happen fast enough so she tones it down! LeAnn just needs to stop period. She is showing her deep insecurities while trying to say she has none.

Also, being the DWEEB that I am….last night I posted about the Super Bowl and said I had not watched since the “Bears” lost their 4th Bowl in a row. Well, I meant the Buffalo Bills…and it was like 20 something yrs ago. I really showed my football ignorance there! Whoops! 😛 But, I can own it. No more sports commenting for me I guess! Sorry sports fans!!!! 😀 (the sports fans in this house cringed when I told them that. LOL!)

Anyway….have a fabulous Monday!

Yesterday’s post, “The Polarities of Life”, is still up in case you missed it or need to ponder. Enjoy!

• Boobah says:

LOL@DWEEB!!! That’s a word I haven’t heard in a while. Love it! I know nothing about football and have no problem with it staying that way. LOL!

I agree with you about Brandi/LeAnn. They both need to stop. I can’t help but wonder what Eddie thinks about all their squabbling. Something tells me he enjoys it, which makes me sick.

YOU are a rock star! Happy Monday!

• Hey Boo! 😀 Dweeb = blast from a distant past!

I agree with you about Eddie. I suspect he is getting a distinctly creepy kick out of all of this. He gives me the heebie jeebies! (Must be flashback Monday!)

Have a great day love!

8. Cathy Connor says:

Morning Happy Monday, I wanted to check in and tell you about my meet n greet with Chef Jaime Laurita he was at a lovely grocery / liquor store to showcase his Moscato wine. Also some cheeses and meats, delish . His other half/husband was there as well ,very nice couple and clearly very much in love ! He asked us ( a couple of friends from twitter who met me there) if we had heard about his sister Dinas announcement . He said he saw the tweet but had not read the article she had done. I found him to be so open down to earth and friendly. He is excited about a few upcoming projects that I cant disclose yet but will as soon as I can . Stay Warm Stay Safe.. ((HUGS))) Cathy

• Morning Cathy! Look at you rubbing elbows with “reality stars”! LOL! Thanks for sharing your story. Jaime does seem like one of the more down to earth siblings. Surprised he didn’t know about his own sisters divorce tho.

Hope you are doing well and hanging in there. Hugs to you and family!! (((Cathy)))

• Cathy Connor says:

Thanks MarDrag, To be fair his appearance was just down the street from my parents house where I was already going for dinner . I figured I would stop by , he and my sister would talk occasionally so he did tweet to me a few times. I think he surely knew about Dinas seperation just maybe wanted to hear some feedback on it. His Moscato is really nice and reasonable at $11.99 a bottle (signed)

• Cathy Connor says:

Then we admired a ring he was wearing. He told us it was given to him by Steven Tyler . I said oh well Ozzy Osboure was over for dinner lol. We had a good laugh over that one and a lady friend was there to see him, she was on the second season of Apprentice (she was like a model) very pretty also very friendly. Thats all for now . Cathy

• Well it sounds like a good time! LOL at Ozzy! And how nice that you got a bottle of wine (signed) and that he spoke of Lynn. We think of her often and miss her, as I know you do. Sending lots of Love and Good Wishes! (((Cathy)))

Hi Cathy. Thks for the 411. I can’t even guess what Jaime is doing since to ne he’s so unlike the Laurita’s that we have viewed. That’s great he & his husband ate doing well.

I hope you and the family are doing well.

that was a nice story, i like that Jaime. Is he not on the outs with anyone in the family? Or is Dina against him, hence her not showing up to his freakin’ wedding— i don’t care what her excuse was. That was terrible.

9. lizzle says:

I just checked out a time line that someone posted a link to yesterday about the Brandi/ Leann/ Eddie cheating scandal and subsequent aftermath. I will say this… Brandi doesn’t respond to a lot of the shit that gets thrown her way. She may not be completely silent, but after reading all of the crap Leann has done… IMO she is pretty quiet. It is just that when Brandi makes one response to the shit storm that Leann throws at her… it gets blown up. After reading that timeline… I am in awe. Leann is a freaking whackadoodledoo!!! There is a picture of a cake that she gave eddie for his b-day… it has model figures of Leann and Eddie in bed! with the kids sitting on one of the first tiers of the cake. Can you say weirdo!?! My post isn’t so much about being team Brandi… but more about how freaking crazy Leann is! Somebody needs to send her to the crazy house. Brandi isn’t perfect, but she also isn’t psychotic.

And…. IMO… the kids will be fine. Kids are resilient… its the adults that aren’t. I think people use children as a shield to deflect their own problems… like Adrienne. If cameras were in my home… I’m sure people would be of the opinion that something I do is going to damage the kids for life. If those kids are loved and provided for… they will be ok. It might not be a perfect existence… but whose existence is perfect? I’d be more worried about the kids eating Leann’s laxatives or adderall.

• lizzle says:

VV posted the link, but I brought it over here. I didn’t realize all this was going on with Leann.

wp.me/p38mCY-1I

• lizzle says:

it didn’t work… oh well… if you care enough about the subject… VV posted it as miss amai’s tweet yesterday towards the latter end of the comment section.

• PJ says:

I posted up-thread about this but Lynne had blogged about this situation with LR’s treatment of Brandi. I’m surprised that regular readers of this blog don’t remember because Lynne outlined it in a very logical and understandable way. When you look at all that has gone on you understand why Brandi called LR crazy on WWHL.

• VV says:

Thanks lizzy. I was reading bottom to top on my phone. I posted the link of the cake down below because that is just plain psycho!

• Sus says:

I would hope that if I were in that position, I would blame my husband and not the other woman. I don’t care if that woman was walking around naked calling for free sex. It would be my husband’s choice.

However, if that woman started taunting me on twitter, not only would I go ballistic on her timeline, I’d expect my friends to go ballistic with me!

Just because I think Brandi should be the bigger person doesn’t mean that I don’t understand or that I could be the bigger person.

• dickens says:

I remember that cake. Very creepy and so inappropriate..

• JumpTheShark says:

“kids are resilient” : A bromide, mostly untrue, used by adults to permit their bad behavior.

• L.A. Chica says:

Oh boy is THAT the truth, JTS!

• PJ says:

So true, the kids are always the ones hurt by these things.

• lizzle says:

I say that because I am in a situation where I am taking care of the children of an unstable mother. I knew I would get blasted for that, but I see a child’s resilience every day. And I see an adult’s inability to cope with the life they chose when having to deal with the mom who thinks it is the children who are impeding her life. I just think too many times on these reality shows I hear that someone is mad because someone else hurt their children and family… when in reality… the anger is sourced somewhere else and the family is used as deflection so the public will sympathize.

Unless you lead a perfect life… any bad or wrong decision you make will ‘hurt’ your children. I had a pretty textbook happy childhood with wonderful parents doing the best they could…. but I look back at some things that did affect me in a negative way. I might have been too coddled and spoiled at times.

• L.A. Chica says:

Kids may appear to be resilient but that doesn’t mean they are. Psychologists and Psychiatrists offices are filled with adults who were “resilient” children. So are rehab facilities and city streets. 😦

• lizzle says:

We have the kids in counseling right now so they can process their thoughts with someone who isn’t a part of the situation…. so obviously I think that children can be seriously damaged by adults… but what I am getting at is basically… I am tired of “It’s all about the kids!” in reality world. If it was about the kids… then you would consider how a reality show is an invasion of privacy. There are levels of damage you can do to a child. Divorce hurts kids, but people do it everyday and its the norm. Is fighting in front of your child better than divorce? Sometimes parents have to make difficult decisions and as a new “parent” I don’t think these decisions are always respected… I think people are way too judgmental about how other people parent. I have seen divorced children grow up to be well adjusted adults. A child will experience damage in childhood… but locking a kid in a closet without food for 3 days is different from a reality star saying on television that another reality star is a liar for using a surrogate and acting like she gave birth. I don’t see the world in black and white. I see shades of grey everywhere.

And btw… I got the kids are resilient from a counselor… relating to my situation, which IMO is much worse than Brandi writing a book or Adrienne’s children learning they came from a surrogate. If children are not resilient… then I guess I should just give up and assume they are going to be living on the streets and in rehab.

• pat says:

I totally get what you’re saying. They throw around their “OMG, think of the children” stuff, when THEY are the ones not thinking of their own children, by going on reality tv & getting into cat fights, etc., etc.. I’m thinking of Adrienne and Taylor, specifically.

• Rebecca says:

The cake was AFTER photos were published of Leann straddling Eddie poolside in a bikini while the boys sat next to them. TMZ outted her for calling them all the time.

lizzle I think deep down inside LeAnn is ashamed of what she has done, actually participated in, in destroying many, many lives, she knows Eddie really does not love her & she’s afraid that Eddie will leave her. She has a lot of insecurities. She’s spoken of being a working child and that time being hard,.not always happy, not being able to be a kid. As we’ve all said Brandi’s sons won’t be young forever. At 13/14 yrs of age there won’t be the happy family times that LeAnn says they have. The boys will want to be w/their friends more. I don’t know if she’s living like Michael Jackson did, living vicariously thru the boys because she missed that but the boys and Eddie can’t fix whatever her problems are. The boys won’t be their & Eddie will also be less present. IDK. Her husband, family, friends, management, PR are either scared to disrupt the money train or are scared of her and won’t sit her down to discuss these issues. There is no way they don’t all see she needs help. I just hope that she doesn’t have her own kids until she gets help.

• vilzvet says:

I can’t see what the money train is at this point. She’s not a best seller anymore, does dates at country fairs, etc. She was damn lucky to be invited on “The X Factor” and what happens, she ends up getting tons of bad press for supposedly ruining that girl’s chances of winning. I think her days of making money are long over.

10. pat says:

Sorry I didn’t see that link posted yesterday, thus my above comment/link. Here’s the one posted yesterday:

I saw the link above yesterday and skimmed through it and here’s what I’m thinking. Don’t kill me!

First of all, who has the time and energy to wade through all that information and basically do a dissertation on the demise of a strangers relationship? What a colloidal waste of time! It’s just weird…

I’m actually starting to think this whole thing between the 3 of them is totally inauthentic. Not that there wasn’t pain and bitterness involved because there obviously was. Is anyone else starting to feel like the fans are driving the train so the attacks between them are more for the “fans” benefit? The amount if press attention and ultimately money to be made from them hating each other is a huge motivation to keep it going. Add Brandi’s TMI book in the mix….I think it’s fan obsession driving this at this point. And some of these fans are getting really creepy!

Just so you know I’m fair in my creepy assessment, I’m not a gorga fan, but it’s getting out of control with her too. At first Famewhorgas was kinda funny. It’s just to bizarre now. There’s another one too-faux reality that’s heading into tinfoil hat territory. Plus the “Internet researcher” whose name I won’t mention who gets everything wrong….it’s nuts! And once again they’re all fighting amongst themselves (the bloggers) over stealing info, none of which is original anyway! I’m totally Team Teresa, but the conspiracy theories are really becoming laughable and the Teresa obsession is as bad as the Brandi obsession!

I like housewives, obviously, and I like to comment and discuss it….but I put it to bed and live my life 99.9% of the time. As do most of you.

Am I the only one who thinks some of this stuff is totally crazy? Does anyone else think some of the fans are totally out there? Some if it is funny, but a lot of times anymore I just SMH!

Exit-the fans on twitter are out of control. For both Brandi and LR. They go from one time line to the other and report on every tweet, picture whatever. Who has time to do this? It is so over the top. I think if Brandi and LR really wanted this to end-it would end. I feel like they both keep it going for personal gain-which I don’t care about-but I cant stand either one of them playing the victim. They both love the publicity.

That’s what I mean! It’s as if people have invested themselves in the whole thing to the point of fanaticism. And Brandi and Leann are reaping the benefits of attention. At the end of the day most of these ladies, while they appreciate the fans in a sense, really don’t care about them. And aren’t going to be their “friend”.

It’s just gotten too weird and is going to far. IMHO Brandi should dial it down. She’s heading for a Bethenney style backlash and unfortunately for Brandi, she doesn’t have any more to offer then her Leann feud and she’ll be back to F list status in a hot minute.

• L.A. Chica says:

I agree about the fanaticism. Some people really take things way too far and act as if they’re personally involved. That’s why I think it’s a bad idea for either Brandi or Leanne to tweet photos of the children so carelessly. It’s different for them than it is for non-celebrities. Most average everyday people don’t have fans, a group which can also include some scary delusional stalker types who might think it’s their business to insert themselves into their personal lives.

😯 😦

• L.A. Chica says:

Also, at least on Facebook most ordinary citizens set up security walls so not just anyone can see what they post. But someone like Brandi or Leann are on FB for maximum exposure, not to just chat with family and close friends.

• L.A. Chica says:

Btw, I have a Twitter account but am rarely there. I don’t follow any of the Housewives on it. When I used Twitter more often it was mainly to keep abreast of breaking news, since most of the people I followed were journalists, news junkies, and news sources themselves. Oh, and people who like to cook, so I’d get some foodie updates, too. 🙂

• Catseye says:

Now that you mention it, I’m worried for their safety. Just think of all of the stalkers REAL celebrities have to deal with…

I thought of that too….. Whose to say someone who has totally engrossed themselves in this wouldn’t go too far?

TWIBS 🙂

• Catseye says:

Yep. If they’re looney enough to buy their favorite “star’s” discarded clothing on ebay, (at some fairly high prices) who knows how emotionally invested some of these fans are?

• Rebecca says:

I’m not going to blame other sites for fanaticism because this group of posters here got together because of a site called ihatejillzarin.com. Also diva’s work up on TaylorShannaHughesNotFordArmstrong the Homewrecker is outstanding.

As for the Gorgas, they deserve every bit of crap they get thrown at them as they have put out more negativity and hate than they could ever get back.

The sad part with the Gorgas is that it’s not going to have any effect since its all in the distant past. Plus, I bet (and I’m totally guessing here, notice I’m not stating it as fact 😉 ) Melissa will go deep in her book about all of it….and she’ll come out ahead. Just a theory. I don’t like them but she’s a street smart little conniver.

• lizzle says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL… welcome to the world of reality fandom. It’s those types of people that brought me here, because I don’t have the time or energy to research anything. I like one stop shopping like Target… so thank you to all the bloggers and researchers here for helping me out with that one. I often think when reading reality tv stuff that the fans make up their own subculture…. especially those who love to research. If you live your life in an honest way…. you don’t have anything to worry about. Reality stars tend to have lots of skeletons in their closet… which is why I think people love to research them.

I just noticed i said colloidal and not colossal! Lol. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy reading some if it, but you’re right about the subculture aspect. Some if the blogs that try to go deep with the legal stuff tend to “Shuter it” IMO (That’s my made up phrase for gross misinterpretation, BTW). I hate to say Gorga again, but a lot if stuff posted about their house was wrong. But then again I only know that b/c I live in NJ and know how our system works.

Where it gets weird is the constant fan posting to the wives, Andy, bravo…the threats….it gets so weirdly personal and violent. It’s not like that here because Lynn didn’t allow it and everyone has stayed the course.

• lizzle says:

I agree with you… I would never act like some fanatics, but every subculture has their own version of Bieber fever… LOL. And yes… people here are cool… that is why I come here. I think about the same things you talk about, which is why I think somebody could do a dissertation on the subculture of reality tv. I think it would be an interesting study.

That timeline was actually pretty informative before being completely derailed by Brandi’s fans. Big shocker that Leann’s friends supported her and bashed Brandi! Newslfash, Brandi’s fans were doing the same to Lean so I ignore all that nonsense and just focus on what the principles do…not the claims by anonymous fans on Twitter. And, if you focus on the things(Tweets, statements, etc)that we know to be real and true, it’s Brandi that is starting and spewing most of the dirt and nastiness. Brandi name calls, Leann doesn’t. Brandi makes horrendous accusations-like Leann is a drunk. This despite the fact it’s Brandi, not Leann, that has a DUI. Leann doesn’t do that..although Brandi has given her plenty of material to work with. Brandi attacks everything, including things like Leann just posting pics of the kids on Halloween. Yo, newsflash, Brandi, the kids are with Leann half the time and they are a big part of her life and family. Posting pics of them along along with the rest of her family and personal pix, is not taking a shot at you, for fuc*”s sake! And, if it pains you to see it, don’t look at them! Stay away from Leanns’ Twitter feed, it ain’t that hard! Obviously, though, Brandi can’t get enough of it. She could make her Twitter account private. She could tell her friends she doesn’t want to know everytime Leann posts a pic. But she doesn’t.

• VV says:

But, what about the creepy cake? What about the creepy cake?

• lizzle says:

lol… that’s what did it for me!

• Sus says:

I have a creepy cake story. A guy’s wife died young. Very sad! He met someone shortly (3 months) after and they became a couple. The new girlfriend threw a birthday party for the guy. The cake the new gf ordered was of a graveyard with big lumps of frosting to look like graves that had just been dug and covered. It was supposed to be a joke about getting old. Haha??

It was really uncomfortable.

12. stellastars21 says:

Last night I was watching a Tyler Perry movie with my mom. At one point I went into the kitchen and the following conversation happens:

Stella’s mom: I didn’t know Leann’s husband still worked.

Stella: Leann who? (as I come back to the movie and see Eddie Cibrian in the movie)

Stella: Oh that Leann.

Stella’s Mom: I’m surprised he’s still working, I thought he was a housewife. (as in a kept man)

I cracked up at that. I have been talking to my mom about this saga since we don’t have Bravo anymore. But I didn’t think she was a)really paying attention b)cared about what I was saying. Lol.

• princesspindy says:

I watched that movie, lol, and then I was up really late and watched CSI Miami, which I never do and there Eddie was again!!! Twice in one night was too much Eddie for me, lol!

13. Jules says:

Tmz is reporting that DrPaul is suing the chef for blackmail.

as most of you know, I was rooting for the 49ers to honor a friend of mine who passed away from cancer early last December – she was a huge 49ers fan, so I did it to honor her – we met up with her husband and two other close friends, and when the blackout happened, her husband said “oh I know that was her – she got a good look at the score and got majorly ticked off – right now while they are waiting, I’ll bet she’s giving them all what for” then when the power came back on and the 49ers started coming back he said “see? I’m telling you – it was her” – I was worried watching her team in a superbowl game would be hard for him, but I think that blackout and the almost comebacklightened his heart – and I quite agree with him – it was her!! – she was always fiery when her team was down –

Jeff!!!! can’t wait for TAR!!!! praying tht we are not subjected to “TWINZEEEE” – ugh – gag me –

• designernailsdiana says:

Mel….I enjoy your TAR recaps and of course the great insight you have into the show.
      I look forward to your Monday morning posts.
      Give the Hound a Treat from Pearl (my pekingese).
      Thanks

• melthehound says:

I’m glad you enjoy the recaps. Wouldn’t be worth doing if no one did 😉

thanks for the rundown, i did a quick skim, not reading too much but ughh i see some Salt Lake City- likely mormon- people there so naturally, they’re off my list already.
        I hope it’s good countries, looking forward to the show coming back! yippee

Love your recaps!! I only started watching because of “Texas” on the last season. I’m excited about the upcoming season. I never hated the twins, so I welcome a new set of ’em!!! LOL!!!!

15. VV says:

I’m sorry but when you have a cake made like LeAnn did for Eddie like this with the two little boys at the foot of the bed… IT IS PLAIN SICK!!!!!. SICK!!!!
    You can hate Brandi all you want and I might not always agree with how she handles things, but any mother would be concerned if you know you children have to spend time with this psycho!

• VV says:

This is a better link. I thing “I THINK” she deleted the tweet.

I think LR is crazy-If I were Brandi I would stop tweeting about and do something productive-like go to court.

• RealHousewifeVA says:

Go to court and do what? Have you ever had to take a spouse to court? My sister fought years in court with her ex and you know what she got out of it? In debt. Nothing else. It was a big old waste of time and money.

Go to court and show proof that Lean is a danger to her kids safety when she poisoned them with her laxatives, for a start. Because one person didn’t get action form a court, doesn’t mean another won’t, obviously. At the very least, any parent who is actually concerned would try. Brandi hasn’t.

• lizzle says:

I agree. We contacted a lawyer that wouldn’t take the case without a $5000 retainer and then it would cost a hell of a lot more by the time it was done. And he doesn’t know if we would win, because a lot of the things that are happening are hard to prove. And this is to fight someone without much money… I can’t imagine what a lawyer would cost to battle a top notch attorney. The lawyer actually advised us not to take her to court for custody but to try and get her to give us custody… which she eventually did.

No, Jill, Brandi can’t afford an attorney because she’s busy saving $ for a new house. She either doesn’t care about her kids safety as much as she cares about a new house or she’s lying about believing her kids are in danger being cared for by unstable Leann.

• L.A. Chica says:

That is just beyond creepy, it is downright PSYCHO.

• PJ says:

I agree who wants their children exposed to that.

• AZGirl says:

That is just crazy.

• LR is creepy even without the cake, but the cake makes it official. She is deranged.

16. VV says:

CHARO’S HOOF ARE ON SALE!!! CHARO’S HOOF ARE ON SALE!!!

“Looking to buy yourself a little something fabulous for #Valentine’sDay? Adrienne Maloof shoes on sale! Love an affordable guilty pleasure…”

Marked down 50% too. Clearance sale, you think?

• L.A. Chica says:

Yes, they’re on clearance. They surprise me – I’d never bothered to look at her shoe line before but these four that are on sale aren’t bad. I’d actually consider buying the last one in black but they’re out of my size.

I’d wear the silver one and that black one that you liked.

• L.A. Chica says:

Yeah, I liked the silver (or Pewter) one, too. I just wasn’t sure how it would look in person because sometimes sparkly shoes can be nice and sometimes not. But I do like the style. Oh well, they’re out of that one in my size, too. It’s the story of my shopping life. :-/

• If Brandi is smart, she will come out with a line of clothes/shoes/bikinis/bags asap. I’m sure she would be successful, she is the most popular of the BH gals right now. Maybe she can find some way to earn $ besides the show.

Does Adrienne realize that she’s the most hated, and so whatever she tries to sell is going to bomb? She’s so like Jillz. Even worse!

Because that’s just what the world needs…. More housewife products! Lol!

• L.A. Chica says:

It seems like swimwear would be a great choice for her, and she’d be her own best model. I wish I could rock a bikini the way she does!

Just think — if Brandi were to do that, how long would it be before Leanne came out with her own line of knock-off swimwear? 😆

• pat says:

She has started a dress line called Brand B by Brandi. Sold on amazon. btw, her book & kindle book are rated #1 & #2 on amazon.com right now, in the category of books related to entertainment tv. Ahead of Tina Fey’s Bossypants, which I read. It’s hilarious, LOVE Tina Fey. I’m thinking since B’s book isn’t even out yet, she’s gonna have a bestseller on her hands when it is.

• pat says:

Too funny!! 😉

Don’t give them any ideas!

VV Revere, buy some maloof hoof(s) for your horsie!!! LOL!!!

Here’s what’s weird, why sue if there is nothing there? If there’s nothing to keep quiet about why even bother? What if Dr Paul really is a jerk?

That chef is a little too involved though!

• L.A. Chica says:

People are sued when they slander someone, which is to tell a damaging lie.

Recent sort-of comparisons: Lisa didn’t sue Adrienne, though she possibly had grounds. Adrienne threatened to sue Brandi but there were no grounds for her to move forward on that because Brandi wasn’t lying.

I still don’t understand how Adrienne could sue (and win) a case due to the fact that Brandi was telling the truth.

She never actually tried to sue her, she sent her a letter telling her to, we’ll, STFU! It’s a scare tactic-and that’s usually all you need. Brandi needed a lawyer to guide her properly. IMO it was designed to torture her, which it kinda did.

A lot of these wives Toss around lawsuit threats and that’s all they ever are. Threats.

On what grounds does Adrienne have the right to send her a “STFU” letter?
              That’s what I don’t get. Esp since she was talking about the truth. She’s not
              slandering Adriennne.

• L.A. Chica says:

Adrienne can’t sue and win, that’s why she didn’t pursue it.

I have a feeling that Brandi said something other than just the surrogacy. The way people described it–they just replayed the episode earlier on Bravo. And, the reactions seemed too severe to be just a surrogacy which isn’t a big deal. I know the surrogacy was part of it but I’d bet there’s something else..maybe that the kids weren’t Adrienne’s at all. I can’t wait for the reunion, though, to hear it all once and for all.

No, I know what slander is. But he’s accusing the chef if blackmail and extortion. That’s when someone demands something in return for something else. Usually silence. So, just sue for the slander or C and D. It seems like something is there and the chef is threatening to expose it. Again, if you don’t play ball with blackmail and they release something untrue…you still go back to slander. There’s a link missing here.

But obviously chef Bernie is the one who released the “abuse” pics. I put that in quotes because it looks one way but can be another. Just remember, much as people dislike Adrienne and think Paul’s great-most advisers don’t wear a “Kiss me I beat my wife” t-shirt. It’s not impossible for someone to be fantastic on public and a monster at home. In fact, it happens that way a lot.

• RealHousewifeVA says:

I think this season Paul is showing what a jerk he can be. I still can’t stand Adrienne but I don’t think Paul is a saint himself.

• L.A. Chica says:

Why shouldn’t Paul sue for blackmail and extortion? Those are crimes, and he wants Bernie to stop trying to blackmail and extort him. If he were to do nothing then Bernie might continue to harass him.

I’m suspicious of Bernie’s allegations because much like Shana and Russell Armstrong, you’d think someone would be wise to any physical abuse or notice bruises or other injuries. And Adrienne never for one moment appeared frightened of or subservient to Paul. Uncomfortable? Yes, she often appeared to be very uncomfortable around him but in a way that was disrespectful and condescending. Not exactly behavior of a DV victim.

• VV says:

I saw that. What now? I’m puzzled by this one…

Paul suing the cook doesn’t have anything at all to do with the “secret” on RHOBH. Paul is claiming the cook blackmailed and extorted him after falsely accusing him of being a wifebeater. I think Paul has a good case against him, Bernie, the cook left evidence. This could in turn, expose some of the cooks dealings with Charo.

• pat says:

I was thinking the same thing. Depending on how deep into it Paul wants to get, he could expose Adrienne as being the one behind many of Bernie’s many false accusations, and not just the ones against Paul. But he (Paul) seems to be taking the high road as it pertains to Charo, so we’ll see.

• Catseye says:

I think it’s ridiculous to try to get anyone to think Paul was a “wifebeater” when Adrienne had a bodyguard, who was on the show btw, unless they forgot and was shown practicing martial arts. Paul could barely climb onto the mechanical horse thing at Kennedy’s last birthday party.

Bernie the Insult Chef has his run, didn’t he? Now his former masters are turning on him? Watch out, when Adrienne comes after him.

17. RealHousewifeVA says:

I wonder who’s side Mauricio is on in the whole Adrienne/Paul feud.

18. RealHousewifeVA says:

If I ever get divorced I want to have a relationship like Reba and Barbara Jean (please tell me someone else watched this hilarious show?!)

LeAnne ordering that cake for Eddie is crazy. Can you imagine the baker? Ok I would like to have Eddie and I in bed on top of the cake and his son’s down at the end of the bed on the middle tier. WTF!
    I don’t know if I would reveal some of the information that Brandi has in her book but Brandi does need money and it is her story to tell. So be it. I really think her stories are pretty lame compared to what really does happen in BH.
    Remember S2 when Adrienne was doing kickboxing with a trainer? Trust me Paul is the one who was scared in this marriage not Charo. I bet Bernie is broke because he can’t get a job anywhere due to him being such a big mouth about personal stuff going on in the Mahloof home. No one in BH hires a chef who talks to the rag mags.
    Rob Shuter is really getting bloated. He needs to lean it down a bit. Too much alcohol.

• vilzvet says:

Yes what happened to normal cakes?? LOL. But I must say the cake was well done, pretty fondant, heard that’s hard to do. The bed has to go though. I bet she saved that layer and it’s in her freezer.

20. VV says:

Brandi:
    4yrs after my split & right B4 my book comes out “sources” say I cheated on EC while married with a bunch of hot guys that I dont even know!
    Sent 2 hours ago
    From Twitter for BlackBerry®

We know Cedric worked for Eddie and LeAnn. We also know the Cibrians had their pictures taken at The Palms with the cook bernie. LR and AM might (IMO) be joining forces in a smear campaing against Brandi……and this is why I know Brandi’s kids will learn in time who and what their mother was dealing with and will side with their mom.

NMD,
    Did you see that they are going to try stem therapy outside of the country. Good for them.
    I’ll be praying for them.

Let me get this straight. Kyle was enjoying a simple sunny day of naked swimming (even thou she has daughters of all ages looming around) and as she went to get out of the pool her hair fell EXACTLY over her chest covering her nips. THEN……with her makeup and hair in perfect place after swimming, Mauricio jumped out of the bushes and surprised her and took her picture. Poor Kyle wasn’t fast enough to stop him from tweeting it to the world. I can’t stand either of them.

Also, does anyone know why creepy JZ is now using her maiden name?

• AZGirl says:

Her twitter account got hacked back in December so she had to open a new account. All her creepy teenage followers in Australia got their accounts hacked also. he,he,he

Speaking if fan and twitter crazy….old bulldog just laid down an interesting gauntlet. Pretty much tweeted about Joey Gorga raping a girl and paying off the family. Oh no. That’s below the belt….that story has been floated around before but now it will get legs. Whatever Melissa has done she really made people mad.

25. lizzle says:

Elevator to space is being built…. this makes me happy… I might be able to get to space before I die 🙂

26. MereCon says:

Hey

I’m not sure if you guys remember me, but I used to be a daily LynnNChicago reader and I wrote the Jerseylcious and GCB. I just had my baby girl in Jan and I finally got through my pregnancy brain/baby brain haze and remembered what Lynn’s tribute page was called. I’m so glad to see that her legacy is being carried on and I can’t wait to get back into reading and hopefully commenting! Hope everyone is doing well!

I remember ya! Congratulations and welcome back MereCon!

• Catseye says:

Congratulations on your new baby girl!!!

• mere22 says:

Thanks guys! I felt kind of silly even posting that but I recognize so many sn’s that I thought maybe someone would remember me! I miss this place and adult interaction is few and far between when you are home with an infant all day (baby girl is almost 1 month old! I can’t believe it!). I think the last time I posted I just found out I was having a girl!

• plainviewsue says:

Absolutely remember you. Congrats on your little angel!!!

• melthehound says:

I remember you and congrats on the new one. I hope you enjoyed your last night’s sleep, whenever that was 😉 Welcome back.

• mere22 says:

Oh I wish I had a little more Mel! I was so uncomfortable that I was convinced that anything would be better than being pregnant anymore. I love my baby, but this sleep deprivation is on an entirely new level. Luckily my husband is really hands on, but it still doesn’t make 3 hours or less of sleep a night and then all day with a baby (while working from home) any easier. Glad I have my housewives gossip now to keep me awake 🙂

• Contessa says:

It will get better, I promise. Try to catnap when possible. Yes I do remember you and hopefully you can do jerseylicious again. Good to see you and a big congrats on the birth of your baby…it’s always lovely to hear about babies!!!!

many congratulations to you. all happiness & health!

Congrats!!! I look forward to reading more from you!!

Congrats MereCon-happy to see you back!!!

• california35 says: