Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The preview for this episode almost promises that it will be both Adrienne and Taylor free.  There are two storylines.  1) The Vegas Trip where the ladies have fun learning to pole dance.     Sometime near the end of their trip someone brings up Adrienne’s name and another dinner is ruined.  From the previews, it looks like this is where Camille reminds us that she is still on the show and lets loose on Lisa.  Camille is someone who likes to pretend she gets along with everyone, but deep down inside you can tell she’s just trying to play nice.  I don’t think she’ll ever forget her label as “most hated housewife” after the Alison DuBois dinner.  She’s come a long way since then, but it doesn’t take much to change public opinion.

The other storyline is Kim Richard’s nose job.  Apparently the ladies wonder if it’s a good idea for Kim to go on painkillers so soon after her stint in rehab.  I also wonder why she’s getting a nose job on a whim, but that’s Kim.  Why in the world is she on this show?

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

243 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Totally FIRST!

Sorry to say we will see Adrienne taking some more pot shots at Brandi – in her talking heads of course because that’s how she rolls. Oh, and she will be talking about her handbag line. I’ve always wanted a handbag with the letters of Adrienne’s name on it in random order. Remember those jumble word puzzles?

Yea baby….forget even sending Georgiepoo my way. I will tie some weights to his ankles and toss him in the pool. Even the bubble wrap can’t save him. 🙂

I can’t believe Bravo chose to air anything solo about Kim….and this nose job is ridiculous! I can only imagine that she got interior plumbing in her nose repaired and got a supply of pain meds out of the deal.

5. VV says:

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi!

Tonight on RHOBH, Lisa will have a pole…..

Can we fast forward through this part?

8. VV says:

and how is that different than posing naked with your hair covering your ..

9. VV says:

Adrienne is boring. Nobody cares. She’ll be selling them 1/2 price shortly.

10. VV says:

Lost in translation!

11. VV says:

Loosen up Marisa!

12. LaineyLainey says:

Marissa is so beautiful and says she’s not sexy…what? We women are so hard on ourselves.

Kyle is so jealous of Brandi.

14. VV says:

In typical Kyle fashion. B*tch!

She can’t help herself!!!

I’ve missed you.

Come here and gimmee a huggy wuggy, nancy!!!! 😉 I have some days when I can only lurk occasionally and/or only come on super late. Sorry about your 49ers. My closest coworker is from northern Cali…oooh, she was not happy today. It would be less painful if not for that make or break bad call.

George and I are wearing black today. lol The Zebra’s made a very bad call.
            Good to see you here again. (((LL)))

15. melthehound says:

Kim sounds stoned.

• Lisa Renee says:

Hi Jeff, Co-sign no hiding a thick tongue. It was so obvious I thought I was going to get itchy from her narcotic du jour. How her life coach & whoever else treats her allowed it, IMO beyond wreckless. Remember, I did 18 month rehab for H when I was a kid. You were not allowed to have elective surgery, against rules & if you had to go to dentist you were given a leather strap to bite down on for pain & told to ride it out, no meds ever. I didn’t belive a word between K&K about no meds & low tolerance, watched more believable after school specials about Just Say No! Enjoyed the AR Breakdown, the links are great. Fingers crossed it will be a good season, looking forward to the recaps. My best to you & the hound, he is over due a treat from me, please give him my apologies & hook him up 🙂 Lisa

• Sus says:

I haven’t been to rehab but I was calling BS on her low tolerance nonsense.
        Medical people please weigh in – aren’t the drugs they use to put you out much different than prescription pain and anxiety prescriptions?

• VV says:

Thanks for sharing Lisa. #brave

Adrienne is such a bitch!

17. VV says:

Potty break or should I nap?

18. LaineyLainey says:

Kim and that baby talk, oy vey!!!!!

19. VV says:

LMAO! Those two cannot fake being a couple.

Deep thoughts by Kim….when do I get my pain meds….

I sure hope he finds a new nice wife.

22. VV says:

Zzzzz Zzzzz Zzzzz

Kyle joking – teasing Camille about not having a private plane, ha.

Way too much alcohol on this show!!!

25. VV says:

Producers are like. Let the alcohol fly and if we wait long enough chaos will follow.

Oh, finally Jennifer speaks!

27. VV says:

What Jennifer is saying is very true.

• Kat from Ohio says:

absolutely!

• Lisa Renee says:

VV, so so true. Kim is the epitome of what Nancy refers to as a dry drunk. That woman would break a bone to score meds & not have it called a relapse. Nose job only 5K, cheaper & easier. When Jennifer said that it wakes the sleeping giant & Kyle had no clue what it meant I call BS that she understands her sisters addiction & is involved & supportive. That verbage is standard 101 recovery especially in the family sessions & anyone in Kims life should know it. Geez Louise, I would have had a ton of surgery my first year in recovery if I was surrounded by this “style” program. So grateful I wasn’t, Lisa

Kyle is so stupid!

29. VV says:

They shouldn’t be talking about Kim. Kyle is right.

30. VV says:

Yolanda is right. She chose to be here.

31. VV says:

So Camille knew.

yessirree bob

• Lisa Renee says:

Abso-phuckin-lutly

• Beckygrey says:

Funny how Camille wanted to say that Brandi lied. She then is in the hallway she admits she just didn’t what to be thrown under the bus. She didn’t what Kyle to know that she and Brandi had talked and were not going to be apart of Adrienne’s plan.
      Just like Camille tried to make it seem as though she had a problem with Lisa at the table bringing up ownership of SUR. She needed to get back in good with Adrienne and the crew. I thought it was a very revealing show.

Curious who Kyle winked at when they did the toast.

• VV says:

Camille and Kyle had an agenda.

Marisa. I decided the wink was an out of place edit and directed towards Marisa who did not appear to be at the table in that edit. I hate how they chop this up.sometimes!

Of course Kyle goes after her.

34. Kat from Ohio says:

i don’t blame camille for not wanting to get involved. brandi ALWAYS puts people in the middle, and that’s why i don’t LOVE brandi (just like her).

35. VV says:

I said it at the reunion S2 and I said it again. Camille’s behavior was odd and she’s acting guilty. You knew Camille and your behavior right now confirms it.

Okay Camille STARTED this convo about Charo. Kyle was taking the night off 😉

Everyone lies….except Brandi? Come on now.

Welcome to my world. Everyone lies except me.

I have a hard enough time remembering the truth…if I told a lie I would forget and trip myself up!!!

LOL!!! right, I’m not clever enough. I was only kidding about everyone else…I’m surrounded by pretty honest people in my life which is why the liars really bug me.

38. VV says:

That is not mean you idiot (Kyle). It is the true!

You go girlfriend! lol

40. PJ says:

OK I’m missing something why is it mean for Brandi to say Adrienne’s family only owns 2% of the Palms?

Grrrr. Why does Kyle try – or does bring back the person that tries to leave?!

This is funny!

WHY is it mean to say Charo owns 2% of the Palms. That is a fact! Surrogacy…a fact…but no one can talk about…..

44. Jules says:

Really. It started because Adrienne did like maloof hoof. What is wrong with that woman? It what a great play on words. What a wing nut. I think There is something wrong with her.

45. PJ says:

Welcome back season one Camille, wondered what happened to you.

Yolanda = the voice of reason.

• Lisa Renee says:

Agreed, but when she excused herself from dinner & ran like the Road Runner, I thought she didn’t look well. I know the lighting was poor but it seemed to me that she was struggling to process & articulate. Not so much during the dinner but on her way out. I saw what she meant in her blog about not feeling well etc. Glad she figured it out, Lisa

47. VV says:

So Adrienne is suing Brandi because of how much percentage wise she owns of The Palms?

48. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

The real Camille is BAAAAAACK.

I love Yolanda!

50. VV says:

STFU Kyle!

51. VV says:

So, there was a meeting. Camille just said it!!!!

• VV says:

I have to listen to her words again. She said something like….I don’t remember parts if the meeting or I remember parts of the meeting. She used twice the word “meeting” So, there was a meeting prior to S2 reunion about Lisa.

So Camile just lied. She did remember the conversation.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

yes she did. nice.

• Kat from Ohio says:

there’s a good chance she lied to avoid a lawsuit, since charo is so lawsuit happy and camille experienced firsthand how horrible it is to be sued by a castmate last season…

• Kat from Ohio says:

and she didn’t exactly lie so much as say she didn’t want to talk about it and wasn’t comfortable with brand trying to force it.

• VV says:

Yes! Lets see how she’s gonna spin it now.

53. Sus says:

I wonder if these women get indigestion every meal they eat together.

Good for.you Yolanda – you deserve better
    Lisa – the silence of your friends is the worst.

55. Jules says:

I would like to watch Yolanda, brandi and lisa hanging together.

Why did Yolanda reprimand Kyle for talking about the Brandi/Adrienne thing but not Lisa?
    Lisa was talking as much as Kyle-maybe more. And Camille was the one who brought it up. Lisa brings up the selling stories crap during every convo…sue the Maloof lady or move on already.

• Jules says:

Lisa brought the selling stories to illustrate to kyle that she did not speak up for lisa but keeps speaking up for Ad. Trying to show her that she does not speak up when lisa is wronged. Kyle does not get it.

But when Kyle speaks up-she gets called a shit stirrer…but not if she sticks up for Lisa?

• Realhousewifeva says:

Did Lisa call her a shit stirrer? Lisa doesn’t understand why her supposed friend sticks up for everyone else but her. Anyone would wonder that. Adrienne and her chef went after Lisa pretty hard and Kyle never stood up for Lisa. But she will jump at anyone that goes after charo or the grifter. She even stood up for Camille when Camille’s exposed the abuse allegations

Yolandy don’t like Kyle. Sometimes we, as human beings, do that…we don’t notice when someone we like does something …and when someone we don’t like does something it grates. There is a school director (whom I love) and her assistant (who lies a lot and I don’t care for her)…but when I hear the assistant’s fake voice (when she’s talking to a child and she speaks in a falsetto voice) ugh, it goes all over me. I think, “the kid is right next to you, why can I hear you from across the building?” But when my director (the one I love) laughs (cackles) really loudly and I can hear her from across the building, I find myself thinking…”I just love her joy!!! I’m so glad I can hear her laughing all the way over here across the whole building, it makes me feels good.”

57. VV says:

This must be many days later after surgery. There was not a single bruise on her face.

Kim’s brain is so fried.

59. Kat from Ohio says:

brandi is the kind of person who think that being honest means gleefully exposing others’ secrets without concern for how that might affect the other person, or why the person might have kept the secret to begin with. honestly, i’m getting really really sick of her. she’s immature. SO immature.

Exactly. Its the truth…but why does it NEED to be said? Who benefits from the truth?

Thank you! Honesty is a great quality, but there’s a difference between that and spilling things that you don’t need to spill. Or just being mean. Brandi doesn’t know the difference. And I don’t think she cares!

• Rebecca says:

It’s the hippie thing. This is why hanging out with a Brit with a stiff upper lip is going to help her.

60. VV says:

What did Lisa say? I missed it.

61. PJ says:

I wonder watching this show from this perspective what the cast think because it is now well known how much of the Palms is owned by the Maloof’s.

62. VV says:

I don’t get it they are upset that Brandi said Charo owns 2% of the hotel. It was all over the media last year?!

63. VV says:

Maybe LR sent the letter … just sayin’

Oh God we are getting Faye next week.

65. Jules says:

Wow. How much is kyle and marice scared of maloof.

66. VV says:

Was 2% “the secret”?

67. VV says:

Yoyo’s Blog is up and Brandi’s too.

68. Pghemtchick says:

Hiyas.
    I haven’t watched yet, but wb and congrats on the baby gal, Merecon!

I was thinking about a comment I read about the Paul/chef thing. After doing a few searches, the missing link (IMO) are the texts Bernie allegedly sent Paul after the pics were posted. Basically, saying keep it up and I’ll show more. Now, blackmail/extortion don’t have to include a truth. I think that’s a misconception. Just the fact that he was allegedly willing to sabotage/ruin/damage Paul’s career/practice/reputation is enough of a motive to classify it as more than slander (well I guess technically libel since it was written). I think it’s more extortion than blackmail based on them being written as well. Anyways, what is he extorting? Remember, those photos showed up right about the time the divorce was coming out. Seems like there is the motive of defending the employer/friend from her ex. It was also during this time the child abuse claims w/Dr.Sophy came about and Paul was losing custody/visitation until those were proven untrue. I think the gun rumor was hitting the net about this time too. Kudos to Paul for standing up to this. Now, I’ll amend that if there is ever an admission of abuse, but seeing how Maude hasn’t said anything since the pics were removed & has been caught in the child abuse lie, I won’t be holding my breath.

69. Putchka says:

Hi everyone! Don’t comment much but here are my BH observations:
    Kyle never really bothered me much until tonight. Wow. What a sh*t stirrer.
    I always said Camille got burned S1 (rightfully so), got some PR advice. She’s not a good actress, you could see behind her “nice” facade. I’m glad she’s back to her natural personality. What a moment when Yolanda shussed her. Difference between money and class and just money.
    Adrienne looked and acted especially ugly tonight. I’d love Brandi & Paul to get together…
    Thanks for the work of all the bloggers and all the commentators.

great post, Putchka!

• Putchka says:

Thanx Lainey. I missed Camiile’s real bitchiness cause I love to dislike characters and wonder what I’d do if I had to deal with them. Jill Z, kookookelly, Tamra, oh, the list goes on and on.

Yes, that is part of the fun. I wish it weren’t BUT IT IS part of the fun of watching these shows!!! Until it gets old. It got old for me with TamTam; but I’m still laughing with BH and the others. I’m afraid NJ might start getting too ugly.

…start?!

I meant “too ugly” for my own personal taste. I hit the limit with OC. But I’m still gonna watch NJ,…not sure why it doesn’t bother me as much as Tamra. I guess I find OC ultra boring, as well as the TamTam factor being a big turn-off.

70. VV says:

Pinky’s Blog is up! Pinky’s Blog is up!

71. I don’t think Brandi was trying to gleefully or maliciously expose Adrienne. I think it goes back to the hypocrisy and fakeness of Adrienne. Adrienne lied about her twins surrogacy, lied about having a happy marriage and lied/exaggerated her ownership in the Palms. I remember Adrienne giving the ladies the grand tour of the casino and passing it off as something she and her brothers owned solo.
    I believe that Brandi is fed up with the butt kissing some of these ladies give Adrienne and the secrets they hide for her. Yet, when Brandi joined the cast some of these same ladies treated her horribily and with contempt. They treat Brandi as if she is something they need to wipe off their shoes. Given that Brandi is a little rough around the edges and maybe not as REFIND as these ladies pretend to be. We’ve heard Kyle, Kim and Camille curse like sailors but somehow they are given a pass for their behavior.
    Camille exposed herself as a liar tonight. She did know about the meeting and was only pissed because Brandi wanted her to verify the phone call. Camille is trying too hard to be Switzerland and she was pissed she had to admit that their was a meeting to attack Lisa. She is as conniving as Adrienne and Kyle are. Only she’s better at hiding it.
    And, didn’t Brandi say she had to spend $10,000.00. It sounded as though that was how much her attorney fees and fighting Adrienne cost. If I had to pay that much for just speaking a truth then I’d be pretty pissed off too!

72. Sus says:

I’m watching Teen Mom. Leah is getting ready to tell Corey that she’s pregnant with some guy that she’s known for a hot minute.

I read that Corey proposed to Leah via fishing pole. He tied the ring to the hook.

I can’t quit this guy. Help me please!

• Sus says:

And he cried when she told him. Sniff. I can’t stand it when he cries over that girl.

• Kat from Ohio says:

i felt so horrible for corey. fortunately, both he and her new husband are excellent guys, which is more than i feel that leah deserves. i’m only a year or two older than leah and can’t imagine being married for the first time, let alone the second! or having THREE children.

i’m glad that jenelle found out who the father is. andrew seems to want to step up, but i find it a little bit suspicious, i’ve got to say. who wants to bet he’s gotten some money from MTV to try to come back into jace’s life? hopefully i’m wrong, but with this crowd, i seldom am!

• Sus says:

Between Corey crying and the Clydesdale commercial that I keep watching, I’m a mess!

These girls make me insane. Leah got her IUD removed to get pregnant on purpose with some guy she barely knew. WTF????????????? Where do they get the idea that you need a baby to date?

73. VV says:

Camille is denying on Twitter what we all saw on film.

“@RHousewifeDish @TheRealCamilleG I did not know or was told of any secret meeting. #Truth”

74. VV says:

Tweet:
    @AllAboutTRH @YolandaHFoster @KyleRichards18 No, she clearly has an issue with Kyle.

Kyle:
    agree!

Anyone watching Monday Morning’s on TNT? It’s based on a book by Dr. Sanjay Gupta about Drs working in a hospital, Chelsea General in Oregon. Bing Rhames & Alfred Molina. It’s very good.

76. VV says:

Stassi from VP Rules tweeted:

“What has Camille been smoking? @LisaVanderpump, are you not actually my boss?! Going to stop polishing glasses when you tell me to then! Lol”

77. Contessa says:

I wanted to slap the heck out Kyle tonight, she is simply a mean girl. She rubs her friendship with the maloof hoof up Lisa’s a$$ every opportunity she gets. She points out ad naseum how much Lisa sticks up for Brandi blah, blah, blah. I have been sick of Kyle for a long time, but this season she reminds me of a bad tempered, poorly dressed little troll.

I don’t see the big deal about Brandi saying the Maloofs only own 2% of the Palms, it’s been all over the web, big deal. Why is it an insult, 2% still makes big bucks. Her brothers management lost them their big percentage and now they are dealing with drugs being sold on their premises. Who cares, what is the secret and why is Kyle saying it is hurtful – it is the truth. I can’t believe the hoof was so pi$$ed off about Lisa’s daughter going to another casino for her bachelorette…and all the other garbage they brought up tonight about Adrienne being upset. Next in line for a slap is Camille, she is nasty and will not face the truth either. This all started with Adrienne wanting to take Lisa down before the last reunion. We all saw her lie on TV tonight…WOW! Applause to Yolanda and Lisa for coming across as classy, as usual. Also like Brandi’s friend as well.

Only in the Beverly would owning “only” 2% of a multi-billion dollar casino be an issue! On top of a basketball team, a beer business and even after selling the record company~the Maloofs are still very rich bitch! lol I think that bothers Brandi a little….about most if them. They have more then her. I think she’d like more.

• PJ says:

Well who doesn’t want more especially if supporting your children is an issue? I’m not seeing the problem here.

It’s okay to want more but I think she’s resentful and that makes her mean. Lets mark the day of this prediction: when Lisa somehow displeases Brandi she’ll go after her like everyone else. Because she’s honest. And the tide will turn….

• L.A. Chica says:

I agree, PJ.

• nyc mama says:

The father was a sharp businessman but the younger ones seem to be bleeding money. Their basketball team doesn’t make money and now with the move who knows? Their women’s team folded back when women’s basketball went under. They don’t own the beer distributorship any longer. They sold it in 2010 to try save the Palms but that didn’t work and as everyone knows they now own only 2 percent. Their entertainment companies also bleed money. I don’t know about their skating or other sports ventures but it seems that the only thing of real value left in the Maloof empire is their large percentage of Wells Fargo. Her shoe line isn’t doing well and I suspect her handbag line will do the same.

Daddy Maloof is rolling over in his grave. The children, drove the Maloof empire into the ground. I’m certainly not feeling sorry for them, and acknowledge they have plenty, but they are not as rich as they were ago and they are not the astute businesspeople,Adrienne wants everyone to believe she is.

• L.A. Chica says:

I think what bothers Brandi about Adrienne is that she’s a majorly hypocritical liar, not that she’s wealthy. There is no evidence that Brandi is jealous or holds anyone’s wealth against them.

While I don’t dislike Lisa, I believe she can be ruthless. But on the DL where you don’t see it-kind if like Madeline Stowe on revenge. Classy, refined and secretly pulling all the puppet strings!

80. VV says:

So, Dr. Paul divorced Charo because ….

81. VV says:

Simon and Marisa Zanuck are having a little Twitter fight.

82. VV says:

How does surrogate, 2%gate, and divorcegate equate to character assassination? ( Charo’s words not mine)

I happened to catch WWHL and Andy’s mazel was for Beyonce. Here’s the best part-when they were interviewing destinys child and the asked Beyonce how she felt she said (I kid you not) “it was gone with the wind fabulous”.

84. PJ says:

Wow looks like A is on fire next week and it appears to me she is telling some huge whoppers, very interesting.

85. SCGirl says:

Has anyone else noticed that the “extras” on the Housewives shows (especially the Beverly Hills franchise) are usually always on another reality show? On Vanderpump Rules at the beginning of the show Jax is waiting on 2 ladies, and the scary looking older lady with catface syndrome and Taylor lips is on that new show Plastic Wives (I think that’s the name of the show). I’m starting to think that there is a talentless pool of wanna be reality stars that float from show to show…has it really come this with reality TV? Some of this stuff is going down hill fast…
    And for the record, I don’t really watch Vanderpump rules, my TV just stays on Bravo while I pick up the house…after all, I don’t think anybody wants to be associated with watching that show, not even on here!!

• Laineylainey says:

Hi! I’ve never seen plastic wives, so I wouldn’t have caught that. I admit to watching vRules. In fact, my daughter and I are getting ready to watch it together right now!

• Beckygrey says:

BH, has Jennifer and Rehab with Dr Drew. I love Jennifer on Dr. Drew and I was aware that she and Brandi were roommates at one time. (besties)

86. Laineylainey says:

Lisa’s jewelry and black dress make her look like a mother superior of sorts during the staff meeting.

87. Laineylainey says:

Had and Laura-Leigh… How long will that last?

• Beckygrey says:

I thought he was back with that crazy girl…Staci…Stassi

• Laineylainey says:

Hi BEckygrey, I shd be asleep, but i wanted to say that i thought Stasi was cray…I think she’s acting a little bit…but Laura-Leigh is giving me some genuine cray vibes! I.e. I don’t think Laura Leigh is acting at all.

88. Laineylainey says:

Jax. Not Had

89. vilzvet says:

The pole dance sequence was pretty much a joke, LOL. Brandi even stated at the end the ladies were going to get “stripping diplomas” which totally plays into the pole dance as nothing more than what strippers do. My daughter has been taking classes for 2 years now and believe me, it is HARD. You don’t do it in high heels, of course, and it the upper arm strength you need and GET from doing it is incredible. Here is Jenyne Butterfly, considered one of the best in the world, I didn’t know she had been on “Ellen”. My daughter was lucky enough to get a group class with her in NYC last year, she was so starstruck.