Yolanda Foster calls Marisa Zanuck out for a Bitter Blog by NoMoreDrama

Marisa Zanuck may not be making much of an impression on screen on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but off screen she’s bringing the drama.  Yesterday we reported on her twitter fight with Simon van Kempen.  You can read about it here.  Last night Yolanda Foster called her out for writing a bitter blog, and accused her of being jealous.  Ouch.  I am guessing it was these sections of the blog that offended Yolanda:

from Bravotv.com

from Bravotv.com

from bravotv.com

from bravotv.com

“Fortunately, I spilled red wine on my dress, which was enough to shift the energy temporarily. Most of the women were helpful and that was very sweet, but Yolanda just gave me a disapproving stare. Not sure where that came from. All I could think was “Thank God I didn’t spill that red wine at Yolanda’s house because if it upset her in Vegas, I would really be up s— creek in Malibu.”

Maybe Yolanda has never spilled a drink before, which wouldn’t surprise me since her life is so pristine and perfect that it just wouldn’t fit in with her image.”

yolanda tweet

Marisa tried to downplay the whole thing as a joke.

yolanda tweet 2

yolanda tweet3

yolanda tweet 5

It cracks me up that she says she’s not mean – unless provoked.  Was that a warning to Yolanda.  Something tells me someone is trying to be relevant and earn a spot for next season.

Poll

____________________________________________

Poll Results

_______________________________

Watch What Happens Live by NoMoreDrama

from Bravo.com

from Bravo.com

Guests: Abby Lee Miller and Carson Kressley

Abby is all sparkly and in royal blue.  She’s blinged out, and is flirty with Carson.

Andy asks Abby if Kathy (her nemesis) has any talent.  Abby says no. But she’s soliciting students from around the country so we’ll see some talented students on the show.

Andy says Christi looked like she’s going to quit on last night’s episode. Abby says the moms are all quitters – they quit at life.

from bravotv.com

from bravotv.com

Game – something about Bravo housewives.  Abby asks Andy what that is.  Andy clarifies a Real Housewife on Bravo.  Abby asks what’s Bravo.  She only watches Lifetime.  Heh.

Abby critiques Ramona, Mama Elsa, Gia.  She gives Gia a real critique (missed her aerial, bent knees flexed feet.  Hmmm – Teresa’s gonna be mad).  Melissa – not exactly Beyonce.

Next Game – Carson critiques dance costumes from various Abby Lee Miller Dance Company routines.  He’s a lot nicer than Abby. Abby likes to put her hand on Carson’s knee.

Who is your least favorite Dance Mom?  Stupidest – Kelly.  Most trouble – Christi.  Why doesn’t Abby like Chloe.  Because Christi charges for meet and greets and makes Chloe miss classes, and tells her to lie.  Chloe is squandering her talent.  (Wow – I would have thought she’s say that she does like Chloe, it’s Christi she has a problem with.)

Abby is really intense.  Andy tries to distract her by talking about her jewelry.

Abby gives a shout out to a student who just graduated in the spring and is debuting on Broadway last night.  It bores Andy so he changes the subject.

A few random questions that Abby answers predictably.

Finally a question for Carson – If you did a queer eye makeover for Real Housewives which one?- He says Beverly Hills because they have the best credit line and he’d redo Mauricio (hot Brazilian?).  They talk about a Queer Eye reunion.

Abby loves Glee.  It’s got people interested in arts.  Smash – she loves, loves, loves.

Game time.  Abby Lee or Chimpanzee.  It’s audio clips run through a filter.  A very lame game.

Why doesn’t Abby give the girls compliments?  She does, they just edit it out.

Was Abby ever a dancer?  She started the company at age 14  – and Kelly was in that original group.

Carson – Michelle O’s inaugural ball dress.  He loved it.  Abby had an issue with the colors of the President’s tie and the girl’s dresses.

Abby and Carson were good guests – they had fun with it.

______________________________

Wednesday Night Lineup, February 6th by BB

8PM – Arrow (CW); Whitney/Guys with Kids (NBC); The Middle/The Neighbors (ABC); American Idol (Fox); Nature (PBS)

9PM – Criminal Minds (CBS); Supernatural (CW); Law and Order SVU (NBC); Modern Family/Suburgatory (ABC); NOVA (PBS); Property Brothers (HGTV); Toddlers and Tiaras (TLC); Moonshiners (Disc); Ghost Hunters (SyFy); Auction Hunters (Spike); Full Throttle Saloon (truTV); Baggage Battles (Trvl); Lords of War (NatGeo); Inside the NFL (Showtime); Stalked (ID)

10PM – Top Chef Seattle (Bravo); CSI (CBS); Chicago Fire (NBC); Nashville (ABC); Life on Fire (PBS); The Americans (FX); Necessary Roughness (USA); Washington Heights (MTV); House Hunters (HGTV); Barter Kings (A&E); Cheer Perfection (TLC); Moonshiners (Disc); Ghost Mine (SyFy); The Soup/Love You, Mean It (E!); Savage Family Diggers (Spike); Street Eats (Trvl); Bobby’s Dinner Battle (Food); Highway Thru Hell (NatGeo); Dark Matters: Extra Twisted (Science); 60 Minutes Sports (Showtime); Dangerous Persuasions (ID); Making Mr. Right (VH1)

11PM – WWHL:  Jenna Elfman and Rachel Dratch (Bravo)

_______________________________________________

Bloggers Wanted

We’ve got three new shows coming up on Bravo that still need bloggers.  Brad Goreski’s it’s a Brad Brad world, Dukes of Melrose, and a show about Therapists.  If anyone is interested in blogging any of them please let me know – nomoredrama8@gmail.com.  Thanks NMD.

__________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Watch What Happens Live and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

290 Responses to Yolanda Foster calls Marisa Zanuck out for a Bitter Blog / Watch What Happens Live

Good morning early bird NMD & everyone. It’s such a sunny day. I hope the sun is shinning your way.

Yolanda calling Marisa out. Uh oh. Gotta read, gotta read.

Have a great day.

For RHOBH fans; the ladies blogs are especially good this week, especially Lisa and Yolanda.

3. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Morning! I think Marissa doesn’t understand how she comes across. I will withhold judgement for a bit on her, but she is Kyle’s friend. On another note, I just came across a tweet about the pain relief method called “cupping” which can leave bruises on your back. While the practice is not new it’s somewhat of a new thing amoung celebrities and may be the “rage” in Beverly Hills. Adriennes so called pics might just be this?

4. Bzt says:

Well, Yolanda’s holier than though attitude is wearing thin on me. I have no doubt that she is a good and loyal friend though. She does need to understand that just because someone gives their opinion, doesn’t mean they are bitter and jealous of her. I’m not crazy for Marisa, but it is nice to hear somone give an honest opinion about how they feel about Yolanda. I think she is so pretty, great husband, wonderful & positive outlook, that she gets shocked if anyone has a-less than opinion of her.

• RealHousewifeVA says:

I agree about the holier than thou attitude. I like Lisa because she’s classy but still gets down and dirty to entertain us. Yolanda is too much about this “perfect” life when she was still a freaking newleywed at the time. Sorry, but you are David’s what? Fourth wife? Please stop pretending like he’s so perfect. However, I always love anyone who calls out Kyle and Taylor 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

I’m one of those people who love that she portrays herself as perfect. Or as you said “holier than thou”… In my intelligent mind, I know it can’t be true. But my television mind is quite able to suspend disbelief because she is so pleasant and I like pleasant. I like when couples love each other and when women over 50 are beautiful and sexy and perfect mothers who plant, care for and harvest lemons!!!

I noticed when viewing the last RHOBH episode that when Marisa spilled the wine on her dress that she appeared drunk at the time. There was a cut-away to Yolanda’s facial expression and I read it to mean “oh no, not another drunk woman..” and we all know how “ugly” Yolanda thinks that is from past comments in TH. Yolanda did have a reaction that I don’t think Marisa saw until the episode aired and frankly, I think Marisa read it wrong! —I think someone said this last blog and so I don’t mean to take that, just that since it is topic here, it’s what I thought viewing it!

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

She seems kinda predisposed to read things wrong and then knee jerk react. Not a good thing for someone in the public eye but probably good for staying on RHOBH 🙂

• Bzt says:

I don’t really see the point of having Marissa or Adrienne on the cast next season. They really aren’t bringing much to the show. Yolanda seems a bit above it all, however I can see keeping her on.

• jezzibel says:

I don’t think Yolanda has a problem with the women drinking I think she has a problem with sloppy drunks. I don’t drink anymore(sober for 2+ yrs) and I’m okay around other people that drink, however I find myself getting very irritated around persons that get blind drunk, I don’t want to be in the same space as them, let alone the same room.

• lizzle says:

I agree with what you are saying, but Marissa should never trust a cut-away shot on a Bravo show! I’m not saying Yo didn’t make the face at that moment, but if I were on the show.. I would give her the benefit of the doubt before starting something in the blog. Now… if I continually felt Yo’s bad attitude towards me… then, that would be a different story.

That said… Marissa is a strange bird and I am not going to dislike her just yet. Maybe her sense of humor is the kind not many people get… but, I do like the way she says what she believes regardless of who will be offended. It’s better, IMO, than playing sides.

ITA!

• Boobah says:

lizzle -I was thinking the same thing about the cut-away shot. We know Bravo’s edit is not exactly truthful. Maybe she is still trying to get handle on all this reality tv stuff. I also am with ya on not disliking her just yet. However, I did not like her reaction to Alex’s pic. I felt she was rude about it.

• lizzle says:

I know! That comment about Alex was strange. I really just don’t get the woman yet. Yesterday I thought she was depressed and today I think she might just be socially awkward.

• Boobah says:

Yeah – strange is the perfect word. I don’t get her either. You might be right about her being socially awkward.

• VV says:

HW 101. Never trust Bravo editing!

What I think is so funny about the wine spill, was Marisa referencing a Barbra Striesand method of removing wine at the time it happened and Yolanda referencing Barbra in the blog.

7. Amalfi says:

I can tolerate most reality tv – I willingly watch it, after all — but that horrific hag, Abby Lee *shiver* I. Just. Can’t. Ever.

What a troll of a woman, she is.

• plainviewsue says:

After watching this horrid woman on WWHL, I am so happy that I never watched this show.

How can mothers allow this vile creature speak to their daughters like this? Carson (who I adore and was the reason I watched WWHL) looked mortified.

• Amalfi says:

Agreed. I guess children can be used for whatever personal gains an adult chooses for them. Those RHs as moronic as some of them are, at least are yelling at each other — other adults.

This Abby woman is changing who these children are — regardless of whether their moms insist that the girls know it’s just tv. Sorry, these kids aren’t that great at acting (dancing yes) and those are REAL tears.

I can’t remember the title of the movie but it was based on a true story on Lifetime. It was about cheerleaders bullying. Tatum O’neill played the principal and parent of one of the cheerleaders that were bullies. I hope these girls don’t turn out like that.

by some miracle, those kids on Dance Moms seems genuinely sweet and well-adjusted. Abby? The Moms? They are another story.

• kendo says:

I kind of felt like Carson was trying to make her recognize her behavior. He mentioned her violence several times and she just brushed it off.

• melthehound says:

troll of a woman
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Hehe 😆

Amalfi I’m w/you. Just from the promos I’ve seen I don’t like Abby.

• trudie says:

I agree. She really is a troll of a woman. I think Andy and Carson knew what a fool she is. When Andy asked Carson about his off-Broadway play and Abby interrupted the conversation to talk about one of her students, I want to smack her silly. Cannot stand her.

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, that was Carson’s moment. That was rude of her. Carson is so sweet!

• trudie says:

It was his moment, and I wish that Andy would have said:”um, ok, but we’re talking about Carson right now.” She was so dismissive that he was off-Broadway.

8. lizzle says:

I just read some comments from yesterday…. Lisa Renee, I was joking about the mental picture (horse/glue)… although it really did pop into my head. I thought adding a LOL at the end would push my comment over the edge and into animal cruelty. I like your sense of humor.

And to Lainey Lainey… thank you for looking up conjecturing… because I was conjecturing whether conjecturing was a word, but was too lazy to do something about it.

And thanks to NMD and BB who contributed to the blog today. Knowing that Abbey started the company at 14, makes me like her a bit more. That’s an amazing feat.

• Lisa Renee says:

Morning lizzle, I am so glad you were not upset, thanks for letting me know because I did feel bad. I forget that to know me is to love me & as Powell pointed out, I am crazy lol. Unfortunately in my desire to change the visual in your head I ended up sending BlueSky1 over the edge. The lack of sleep must be getting the best of me. It’s all good in the hood 🙂 have a great day, Lisa

Lisa are you still not sleeping? You need some fairy dust sprinkled over you so you can get your beauty sleep. I feel for you.

• haha no Lisa, you made me laugh, especially that particular visual of Joey Marco!! Still makes me laugh, just remembering it. 🙂

• I have trouble sleeping too, 4 hours is a lot of shut eye for me. Doesn’t help when the dogs decide it’s time to go outside at 5:30 am either. Most of the time I fall asleep in front of the tv. Hope you can get more rest.

9. Catseye says:

This is off topic, and I hope it’s okay, but what do you ladies think of 2 women physically fighting each other like this UFC Rousey vs. Camrouche stuff? I’m completely disgusted.

10. Boobah says:

Thank you NMD and BB for a great blog today. I love polls!! Also, I no longer scroll forward on my DirecTV guide to find out whats on – I just read BB’s lineup. I really appreciate it.

11. 2Stupid says:

This is off topic as well. I know there are mixed opinions of Bethenny here, and I change mine daily, but have you ever noticed when there are pictures snapped of Bryn with Jason he is almost always by himself. When Bethenny has her, she always has at least two other people. I just feel like with Bethenny, she isn’t always her only attention.

• lizzle says:

That is why I think it is strange that she wants full custody. Bethenny can’t sit still… she is a busy woman… I would hate for Bryn to be with handlers/ nannies when she could be with her father. I was at the supermarket today, and once again, they were on the front cover of a magazine.

• Bryn smiles more with Jason & looks so happy with him, not so much with B. She’s a daddy’s girl, so I do hope she gets to spend lots of time with him. Sorry, but I do think B will end up giving her complexes about everything!

12. MereCon says:

I think that Marisa is trying to stay relevant or vying for a real spot on the show next season. I didn’t see any of those stares from Yolanda and I’m not always a fan of her. I do wonder if that white wine trick worked though…

Also did anyone else think when Marisa started screaming “ITS AN ALYAH” of in Clueless when Cher won’t lie on the ground for the mugger because her dress is “AN ALYAH” as well? Maybe it’s just me lol. Her dress was a lot prettier than Marisa’s though.

Wish I had stayed up for WWHL but I didn’t even stay up past 9:30pm (baby tuckered me out-little sweet terror that she is lol :). I LOVED Dance Mom’s when it first came out, but it has reached that point that I think happens with all shows that they are now famous and well-known and that effects the fun of the show. They aren’t just normal dance kids now, they do appearances and stuff and I don’t know, but I think it happens with all reality shows. Usually the first season is when they are the most uncensored and at their best (exception is Miami, which I’m not even sure I liked the Second Season all that much).

• Kat from Ohio says:

hahahaha yes that’s exactly what i thought! clueless is easily in my top 10 movies 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

The way the moms dress now…especially christy…she is so very aware of the cameras..she was dressed for da club at the competition!! Moms don’t dress like that for competitions irl.

13. Good Wednesday Morning! Thanks NMD and BB for the blog!

BB – I don’t watch WWHL so I missed Carson Kressley (who I love). What did he say about a Queer Eye reunion. Will there be on? I used to love that show and watched it all the time.Would love to see them bring it back. It was a “feel good” show.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

The “Humor Blog” is up at my place. Enjoy!

14. pat says:

It will be interesting to see if Adrienne is back next season. I think Bravo has a low tolerance (or zero tolerance) for cast members suing each other. Adrienne really did a number on them this season, trying to get scenes cut out, refusing to film with others, etc. She is the queen of over-reaction. If her fury last season towards Lisa was really fueled by the Maloof Hoof comment….sheesh… grow a thicker skin.

Hi pat, I don’t think they’ll have her back because she is a liability to their business.

Speaking of thicker skin….remember the chicken washing scene w/ Lisa and Adrienne – I think that hurt her feelings too…awww. 😉 Around this same time, there was a dinner at Charo’s and I remember Bernie Cook having a very bad attitude towards Lisa….in which I didn’t understand at the time…of course now I think it’s tied to Adrienne already had a deep seeded distain for Lisa, but it just hadn’t played out yet for all to know.

• pat says:

Yeah, I think she may have shot herself in the Maloof Hoof with all her antics and self-important b.s. My guess is she would want to come back to the show, since she has so many products she’s trying to peddle. She needs the platform.

And Lisa didn’t even say anything bad about Bernie or his cooking. All she said was Adrienne is serving potato salad at the dinner. I think Lisa was saying isn’t that for cookouts, not a dinner party. Adrienne planned the menu so if anything it was her saying Adrienne serves the wrong food at a dinner party. Shoot I tease one of my aunts all the time about wanting to serve potato salad and iced tea at everything. My aunt just laughs at me. I’m not kidding guys. My aunt will serve potato salad and iced tea at everything we have if we let her. Potato salad w/Thanksgiving dinner? I don’t think so. 🙂

• RealHousewifeVA says:

I would be shocked if she was back next season.

You said it pat.

15. Debbie Cooley says:

Hi everyone–hope all are having a great day! Personally I can not watch Dance Moms–ALB talks and it is like nails on a chalk board to me. I remember last season of SYTYCD when she was in the audience and Nygil gave her, her show and her studio a shout out. I was actually surprised by that. I know the man wants dance to become an American revolution but at the expense of a childs well being????

One question–Im sorry if it has already been brought up and I missed it. Previews for next weeks RHOBH appears to have AM denying she took any legal action agaisnt Brandy. Anyone else catch that or know anything about it?
    Oh and I have to say–got to love Camille’s comment in the hall when talking to Brandy and now she remembers their phone call. But Brandy put her on the spot—sooooo its ok to be less than truthful???

• melthehound says:

I saw it and all I can say about it is anytime the martyr opens her mouth, don’t be standing next to her because you may get struck by the lightning bolt.

• kendo says:

I find her completely disgusting as a person. Don’t know how anyone can buy any of the s__t she’s peddling! Hope the accusations against P are not true. Now, every time I see him, it pops in my mind, he does kind of look and act like a drinker and maybe he could be abusive. He surely was with B, I think he wanted to hit her! Just my opinion, I know others see it completely the opposite. It’s just weird, once something is out there, it warps your perception.

• RealHousewifeVA says:

This season I’m seeing a side to Paul that I find very ugly. Did you see when they were at Kyle’s daughter’s graduation party and she wanted to put the chicken herself, he got really pissed and sort of threw down the spoon. It could just be his frustration with putting up with that witch for so long.

However, I don’t know about the hitting part. Didn’t she offer Taylor to stay at her house when the Russell abuse allegations came out? Why, if you are living in an abusive household, would you want to bring your abused friend into it? Plus, it’s not like Adrienne needed to stay with Paul for finances or anything, or because of love. Clearly she’s fine financially and has no love for him. She would probably just call her brothers and have them kick Paul’s ass.
          I think Adrienne is a pathalogical/compulsive liar. She seems like she will go to any means to get back at someone that she feels has done wrong to her.

• Rebecca says:

Their custody judge threw out her claims of abuse – even with the photos. Why? I’ll bet you a grand right now that Paul knows exactly how she operates and had a PI following her around. Her bruises look like she got knocked around in a real fight – and she studies martial arts – and probably had a training session right before she took the photos.

Adrienne could kick Paul’s a$$ all by herself. And yes she’s a compulsive liar who can’t remember her lies.

• Here’s an interesting article/blog about the Maloof brothers and the Sacramento Kings, the Palms, and their finances – not written by Bravo fanatics but from an interest in basketball point of view. Check the time line as they describe it. Enjoy. 🙂 http://www.sbnation.com/2012/12/11/3754092/sacramento-kings-relocation-maloofs-divided-hook

• Thanks for the link Bostonian, that is a great read. So it’s even worse – the Maloof maroons used to own the Houston Rockets, that their dad had bought – but sold them! For $11 million, and now the Rockets are worth $400 million !!!! Bwahaha. What idiots. The Sacramento Kings was a consolation purchase, as they still regret selling the Rockets. They have managed to almost completely squander the legacy their father built. If we are to judge their business acumen by Adrienne’s example, then it’s no wonder these dimwits are going broke – allegedly!!!!!!

Thks pastBostonian. I hope you’ve been well. I tellyou the Maloofs are bumbling idiots. Their father bought Houston for less than $10 mill & they let their aunts who are minor owners pressure them & they sell for $11 mill? They keep a casino thats suffering due to the economy, they put a bunch of dough in Wells Fargo lose a lot of that because the damn banks made the economy implode and they sell a liquor distributor? What rock have they been living under? People never ever stop buying alcohol. The Maloofs like to buy expensive champagne. Remember that epi where Paul opened an expensive bottle of champagn No wonder Adrienne couldn’t see the opportunity in Maloof Hoof if it kicked her in the butt with a 6 inch heel. Did any of them go to college or biz school? My gosh they have ruined their fathers company. It’s pitiful. What legacy will the grandkids have cause George’s kids are squandering it (allegedly)?

• nyc mama says:

I posted this the other day on a different thread. . It shows clearly how inept the boys are and how they destroyed what Daddy built and they are not the only one’s living off of the Maloof money – there is mom and the aunt’s who also are part of the equation. What little is left is split between at least 6, if not more. The Wells Fargo stock is not what it was 10 years ago either..

• skogsstig says:

Sorry, nyc mama – I missed your earlier post.
            I haven’t posted much – I suspect there are not a whole lot of hands in this BH bunch that are clean…and I’m just about to give up on this crew, too. Thank goodness for Downton Abbey and my little Roku box. 🙂 I need *something* to knit by that’s not giving me indigestion. 😉

• nyc mama says:

Oh no problem at all skosstig, just glad that it;s out there and shows that the Maloof’s, without the patriarch, are not much in the way of businessmen and have don’t well even riding his coattails. I’m with you. Downton rocks. I am glad it is on to replace Shah’s on my tv screen. This year can’t stand Reza, Asa or that thing they call Lilly.

Ooh ain’t that the truth MTH.

I think that’s an Bravo editing trick again. She denies stuff that Bernie the Cook did to Brandi, not the Cease and Desist ltr or whatever.

• RealHousewifeVA says:

I watched it and she also denies the C+D letter. Which is funny because she basically admits to it in her blog the other week when she said that she agrees friends shouldn’t sue friends, but Brandi is not her friend.

Yeah, I just watched it and she pretty much denies anything Brandi says. I watched the other preview between Kyle and Lisa and Kyle never really gives Lisa a reason why she didn’t come to her defense when Adrienne accused her of selling stories. I can’t wait for the reunion.

• RealHousewifeVA says:

The reunion is going to be great! lol

I watched again and Adrienne actually is careful to repeatedly say “No there is no lawsuit” . I guess, technically, it was just a letter, not an actual lawsuit 😉

Brandi says potato, Adrienne says potahto. The bottom line is she caused Brandi to have to shell out bucks to get legal advice – ALLEGEDLY. I believe it was more than just a “stop talking about my family” letter – ALLEGEDLY. It actually told her she had to sign some kind of agreement that she would not talk about them ever again “or else” – ALLEGEDLY I think a read somewhere that Brandi never signed anything of the sort – ALLEGEDLY.

• So right BB the reunion will be a free for all, screaming accusations, maloof hoof throwin’ & general beat down. So technically it wasn’t a lawsuit, but it could have been if Brandi didn’t sign the STFU letter. Adrienne just keeps losing potential customers for her merchandise. She doesn’t know the least little thing about selling, does she? You have to sell yourself first, then if people like you they will want to give you your business. Really, has she learned nothing from Jillz business flops?? These ho’wives will provide business school marketing lessons for decades to come. What will they do for Psychology students, as in examples of classic personality disorders/types will last even longer!

blue you and BB are in fire today ALLEGEDLY. 🙂 And yes the will provide marketing lessons for decades to come. I wonder if any marketing classes have studied HWs biz successes & failures?

• Beckygrey says:

She has a marketing degree.

• Rebecca says:

She threatened a lawsuit if Brandi didn’t sign a document stating she would never speak about her again.

16. RealHousewifeVA says:

No blogs from “Team Kyle” yet, interesting. Wonder if Camille will write one.

Kyle is always one of the last ones posted if she does one. Maybe she waits to see what everyone else writes first so she can spin hers to her advantage.

whenever I hear Yolanda talking about her husband, family home life and about her wish to eat right and stay healthy – including the drinking – I guess I hear something quite different – I hear a woman who has maybe been on the losing end of those things and has a healthy appreciation for what she has now – I hear someone who truly appreciates the good in her life, recognizes it and has no intention of losing it – sometimes I think her reaction to the other wives – their drinking habits especially – is a result of understanding just how much they could lose if they continue with their behavior – I don’t see it as stuck up – she may sound snobby but I truly don’t think that’s it – some of the other ladies – and I use that word very lightly – are jealous or insecure about each other and it clearly shows, but I think Yolanda sees their behavoir as a first step to a bad ending and she has no wish to take that journey –

I share your viewpoint of Yolanda.

• Amalfi says:

Well stated.

• Contessa says:

I agree as well. I lost a friendship with someone because of drinking. We lived in NY and decided to sublet her apt for big bucks and move to her AZ condo. Well can we say a bottle wine a night? She would get loud and sloppy and a bit falling around. She also chided me about never drinking (not my thing) and why don’t I drink, blah, blah, blah. Well I was the one driving her a$$ around town. I got tired of it and something else happened that caused an argument and this all came out. She cannot go a day without polishing off at least 3/4 of a bottle of wine. When she would come to my house on sunday mornings to hang at the pool, it would start with bellininis in the AM, beer in the afternoon and than wine for throughout the evening. She was also extremely critical when she was drunk. I also could smell the liquor coming out of her pores the day after. I just got fed up with criticism and drinking was the icing on the cake. I have no issue with social drinking and will have a drink now and then, but a drunken woman/man is not something I care to tolerate.

• Catseye says:

I think so, too.

• shamrock….very eloquently stated and I agree too.

*Hugging you really hard!* 🙂 Hope you are well.

• Agree with you too, ShamrockBlonde. Yolanda strikes me as a very mature, hard working, grateful for all the good in her life, positive woman. She knows what it’s like not to have a good husband, after seeing what a roving eye her ex has. She isn’t at all stuck up about her wealth IMO. She is very nurturing, in the ways she tries to help the others. She just doesn’t put up with bitch witchy women. Why is she on this show again lol?? Perhaps she will be coming out with her own line of products & hopefully they will feature her bountiful supply of lemons in some way. I like Yolanda in small doses. Which is more than I can say about any of the others, except for Lisa. They are the 2 best on the show.

shamrock I never thought about Yolanda that way. I like what you’re saying.

• pat says:

There was a rumor that the chic Yolanda caught with her ex, was Joanna Krupa (from real housewives of miami). If you watched Miama, Joanna imbibes A LOT, and she is a very angry drunk. If Yolanda caught Joanna effing her husband for a Chanel bag, maybe that’s part of where her view that drunk women are ugly originated.

• AZGirl says:

I agree with you Shamrock. I also think it is her European upbringing that set those values. Yolanda speaks only when she has something to say. I think she finds the American norm of speaking just to hear your voice very annoying. Mr. AZGirl has shown me over the years that if someone talks only to hear themselves speak it is a sign of stupidity. Many of my friends and family have told me that they choose their words wisely when speaking around Mr. AZGirl.

• Laineylainey says:

I’m with you!

18. RealHousewifeVA says:

Looks like Leann is going a little nutso over Brandi’s book. Now UsWeekly is reporting that Brandi cheated on Eddie while they were married. Convenient timing. Of course Brandi is denying it (she should just ignore it but we all know she can’t) and today Leann tweets “Lie lie lie lie deny deny deny deny”

I just find it so funny that 2 cheaters even have nerve to accuse someone else of cheating.

19. princesspindy says:

Here is Tabloid Cover Wednesday from Ohnotheydidn’t.com
    &http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/75278048.html#comments

• So many covers, hilarious. Rhianna & Bieber? She probably treats him like an annoying little brother. The comments are funny too.

The only one I believe is People w/Kelly Clarkson.

Love your gravatar PrincessP. How’s your little Princess & Prince been doing lately?

• princesspindy says:

They are both doing well, thanks for asking. I was going to start sewing this week but I am a little under the weather…. we need to figure out what needs to be done for this year’s Con…. My daughter is keeping well, so that makes me happy, thanks again for asking!!

I’m sorry your under the weather. It’s been that time of the year for many of us. Ihope you’re better soon.

Comic Con is rolling around huh? Oh goodness what shall she be? I sure don’t have the slightest idea for you. I’m sure you’ll put your heads together & come up w/something great.

• princesspindy says:

oh thank you, don’t worry, she has her list, it looks like a Lord of the Rings kind of year, lol

20. VV says:

This is the reason of Brandi’s tweet the other day that some claimed was to get attention to herself.

I’m sorry LeAnn and Eddie. Good try.. I don’t believe it.

Styling your hair like Brandi LeAnn. What’s Dina Manzo’s line? ” I don’t know if she wants to skin me or wear me.” I totally think that applies to LeAnn. How does she wake up every morning and then lives out her day trying to be Brandi? See tha why I think Eddie doesn’t really love LeAnn and she can feel it.

• VV says:

Powell,
        I’m starting to think that Eddie is keeping this feud between Brandi and LeAnn alive so as to LeAnn stays busy with Brandi and doesn’t pay too much attention to his shenanigans elsewhere …

21. VV says:

Bringing this tweet from roxie
    @AllAboutTRH: .PHOTO: @EddieCibrian Mocks Ex Wife @BrandiGlanville! http://t.co/HP3OACVC @LeannRimes #RHOBH <Check It OUT!

• VV says:

LeAnn replied:

“since he didn’t tweet that and that was over two years ago….it’s the other way around”

• Contessa says:

Slimey LeAnn is cray, cray. If she had acted with some dignity, kept her mouth shut, made friends with the boys, respected the fact that Brandi is their mother, she would have sailed through this debacle eventually. Instead she posts photos of the kids, wears the exact clothing Brandi does (there was a magazine article showing this, bikinis, clothes, shoes, hats – it was hysterical -always after Brandi wore it), has her twitter hyenas harass Brandi and the people who follow her and gives out stupid stories about their great love affair. What she should have done is said once, I am not proud of how we got together, but I love him and just want peace and quiet and this is not open for discussion. Instead now that Brandi wrote the book, she is all over with stories and she thinks she is the one that was maligned – give me an effing break. Someone needs to slap the crap out of that beyotch once and for all big time. She needs to get serious help as she thinks she is above all, just like Adrienne.

• nyc mama says:

Needless to say now she is claiming she pole dances and has been “doing it for several years”. The woman is cray cray and very self-destructive. I wonder if eddie is regretting his decision. I can’t imagine her money is worth putting up with living with a woman like this. Sad and pathetic.

• iceNfire says:

RE: Leann copies Brandi, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Leann is dressing this way because Eddie tells her to. Didn’t Brandi admit to kissing girls to please Eddie? Does this man possess some kind of magic or something? I don’t get it.

• Catseye says:

I’m beginning to wonder too, what exactly is so special about him?

• Contessa says:

Maybe he can pick up quarters with his tongue, and is endowed enough to star in porno flicks. He should check this out as a second career when marriage to slimey falls apart. Mainstream acting doesn’t seem to want him.

Leannnd Eddie need to talk to Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott. They did exactly the same thing. Tori felt horrible about what she did to her ex and Dean’s ex. Tori & Dean never spoke badly of Dean’s ex.

22. iceNfire says:

Update Kid vs Rock – The ultrasound confirms a high grade rupture and surgery is defiantly required. Urgent care doctor gave a few referrals and Kid is on phone trying to schedule surgery for tomorrow. LoL poor Kid is going crazy being immobilized. His priority is surgery 1st and money 2nd cuz he has 2 interviews coming up and he wants to go to them saying surgery is behind him and he is already in recovery.
    Thanks for asking Powell and everyone-else-i-cant-think-of-right-now 🙂

the not knowing is the worst – at least now he knows the plan and it sounds like he is handling it with a good attitude – I will keep him and you in my prayers – it will all be alright –

*still giving all rocks nasty looks just on principle*

• iceNfire says:

LoL Shamrock! Time to move on, I don’t want rocks getting any ideas. He is already looking at upcoming climbing events. Thanks for prayers.

Hi iceNfire,
        I agree with you in mind over matter. WIll you please ask him how the injury happened?
        It takes a lot of force to do what he did so I’m just curious. I will keep him in my
        thoughts and prayers.
        Have you heard of the Wellness Centre in Santa Monica? Hilda Radner went there
        when she was sick. It’s a great place.

• iceNfire says:

Hi Nancy and Thank You – Injury happened while he was getting running start up to rock trying to to grab a higher hold. For some reason his toes remained planted and he fell on his knee with his toes still flexed.( does that make sense? idk, i didnt see it ) He says it was just a stupid move on his part.

Thank-you. I feel for him as it’s a very painful injury. He can’t fast forward the healing
            time though. May I ask about all the red tape you went thorugh the other day? I hope
            it was sucsessful.

I meant Gilda Radner.

• iceNfire says:

Signed up for LIHP and waiting for a response ( was told it could be a six week wait ) but Kid wants surgery ‘right now!’ and is willing to be on a payment plan for the rest of his life. idk I’m trying very hard to keep my mouth shut.

That’s a hard one. You both have good points. Any surgery is very expensive these days. I wonder if his doctor wrote a letter they would hurry up the paper work?

• iceNfire says:

Long time ago middle Son didn’t like the tree in our front yard cuz it was his job to rake the leaves. One day he took his bat and hit the tree and tree threw a tiny piece of bark in his eye that required removal by doctor. Several months later Son decided to climb tree to remove some it’s it limbs. Tree threw him to the ground and he badly bruised his bone on the first day of summer break. Years later when we sold that house I asked him to remove tree house from tree and he said “That tree hates me and I’m not going anywhere near it!” LoL

24. Contessa says:

Icnfire – love your name, what is Silva? I need something, as I have a severely torn meniscus (ligament and will be scheduling surgery next month). It’s very simple surgery in and out done arthroscopically, however it’s been years since I’ve been put under – they insist on a general and I would prefer IV sedation (not as strong). I’ve been in a lot pain, and at first thought I had arthritis in that knee (afflicted on the other knee, but had a marvelous injection and it is fine). It hurts constantly even with pain medicatin and prescription strength ibuprofren. Now I am reduced to walking with a cane – yuck.

Contessa you can get a spinal.

Sorry to hear that Contessa. Ouch. I’m sure you’ll be glad when that’s over. Don’t forget to let us know when the surgery is so we can send you healing energy.

• Catseye says:

I had surgery for a torn menicus also and it was worse after. What helped was a bunch of Hylaluronic Acid injections.

25. iceNfire says:

The Silva Method is a meditation technique developed by Jose Silva quite by accident. I checked the book out of the library and learned for free but later attended the seminar to meet like minded people. All 3 sons also went thru the course and while I don’t remember the cost, it’s a one time fee, not like the Transcendental Meditation group that charges thousands of dollars, with Silva you can repeat the course whenever and wherever you like …..It’s worldwide.
    I have seen many people use the technique for pain relief but plz just take a look at the book before running out to sign up for seminar.

Kyle’s blog is up. Blah blah blah

• iceNfire says:

Kyle’s blog is very defensive, I guess she did read the comments first. Also she claims that Kim has mentioned getting her nose done a number of times but never seemed serious, but didn’t Kim say it was Kyle’s suggestion in the first place? blah, blah blah is right

• AZGirl says:

Last night I caught the last minutes of the rerun and Kyle is all about Kyle. I could not believe how Kim is laying down with ice on her forehead, obviously in pain and Kyle is yapping about the Vegas trip and her fight with Lisa. What a self-centered biotch.

That’s funny, I viewed that differently. I thought Kim was a too happy to be post op (as evident the pic in yesterdays blog) and was actually playful. Now Kim put the ice on head and reclines because she was bored to tears listening to Kyle all about Kyle! So maybe it was a different kinda pain….a PITA sister, lol.

• Catseye says:

Kim looked to be high as a kite. Did anyone else find it strange that she started smoking that electronic cig that she “found” in her drawer?

There are devices that look like e-cig but you use them for smoking weed. I wonder….

• Rebecca says:

She keeps repeating how sensitive Lisa is. (Maybe because with friends like you, Lisa doesn’t need any enemies.) She’s now totally unwatchable. Ick.

27. noreen7 says:

Someone made an interesting comment on Kyle’s blog. When Brandi said the Maloofs only own 2% of the Palms, Kyle said IMMEDIATELY, “that was mean” even though it is true. When Camille said Lisa does not own SUR Kyle sat quiet, even though it was false. I don’t care if Lisa was present and Adrienne was not; it was, well, just mean. And why is no one allowed to talk about Adrienne. Can someone name one redeeming quality about Adrienne? I’m not saying she is bad person, but if had to choose between Lisa and Adrienne as a friend, there is no choice. Lisa wins every day and twice on Sunday.

• princesspindy says:

One redeeming quality…….hmmm……well, there’s…..ummmm…ahhhhh…..how about……urrrrr……sigh……..

• iceNfire says:

I saw that too. Also saw a comment about how while Kyle insists she was not in on any meeting about taking Lisa down she certainly wasn’t supporting Lisa during the reunion. Brandi mentioned Lisa was in tears so it makes me wonder why Lisa chose to remain friendly with Kyle at all this season.

I don’t believe that for a second. She knew about the meeting. Great friend she is.

• mrspeabody says:

I find it interesting if she seemed to go along with what was decided at a meeting she knew nothing about. I guess she just decided on her own to go after Lisa at the reunion and just so happens the others ones were doing the same thing too. Coincidence, I think not. I don’t think Lisa is friends with her anymore, I don’t know if Kyle realizes that, but I think in Lisa’s heart she knows Kyle is not a true friend and just tolerates her now.

I think it really did hurt Lisa. It’s either the 1st epi of BH or VR where in her TH she says she went away after the reunion to get away cause she was upset. So many of them think that just because Lisa is strong, speaks her mind, and jokes around that her feelings cant be hurt.

• nyc mama says:

I also find it incredible that Camille and then Kyle thought it was appropriate, under the circumstances, to mention how they miss Adrienne when they were on a trip arranged by Brandi. And neither of them thought it was wrong. If they felt that way they either should have kept it to themselves, discussed it amongst themselves or stayed home. ‘Common sense or brains isn’t their strong suit.

Oh, I know! Uh huh, uh…nevermind, I’ll have to get back to you on that. 😉

• plainviewsue says:

I saw that comment & commented back. That was an excellent post & so true. Kyle’s defense is that Lisa is there to defend herself & Adrienne wasn’t.

If I was at a dinner with friends & someone insulted one of my friends, I would speak up. All Lisa wants is Kyle to back her, even if it is just once.

• Laineylainey says:

Noreen, that is so true. She clearly dislikes Lisa and I believe she has always disliked Lisa.

28. VV says:

At least she’s laughing about it.

29. Ok, this is filled with lots of speculation and conjecture but here goes…Kyle stated at the Moroccan dinner that “It’s not about the surrogacy” and she said on WWHL that the “secret” was more than just the surrogacy. Confirming what many of you thought that we don’t have the whole story.
    Well, before the infamous bleeped episode aired several tabloids alleged more things about the surrogacy. Now I don’t trust tabloids because many have exaggerated facts, lies or shades of truth. But, here are the allegations made.
    • Adrienne had a surrogate not because of health reasons but vanity. (Given her age, I go with health).
    • Adrienne lied to not only friends and acquaintances but to the boys as well.
    • Her lies went as far as having fake photos of her pregnant using either a pregnancy pillow and/or photo shopping pics of herself to appear pregnant.
    I thought these allegations were pretty far out there but…..Now Paul has filed the lawsuit against chef Bernie over the abuse pictures and blackmail (alleged). Could Adrienne have a history of fake photos?
    Maybe Brandi spoke about the fake pictures involving the surrogacy? It would make Adrienne’s comment about “character assassination” make more sense.
    Maybe Brandi hit closer to a truth that Adrienne didn’t want uncovered. We allegedly know that she and Paul’s marriage was a sham during filming. If I recall correctly, during the divorce proceedings Paul wanted Bravo’s unedited film footage. Bravo didn’t want to give it up until the season aired. Paul believed it would help him combat the allegations of abuse that Adrienne’s camp was hurling at him.
    Their divorce was resolved pretty quickly considering how ugly and nasty it got. I have to wonder about Paul suing Bernie right now. Next episode Adrienne flat out lies (again allegedly) about Bernie’s attacks on Brandi and the attorneys actions. This establishes publicly that Adrienne lies and possibly has a pattern of doing so. Could the Bravo footage possibly establish a pattern of fake photos?
    Unless Paul and Bernie’s case gets settled out of court, Adrienne will have to testify. She is the subject of those photos. She or Bernie will either lie or throw one another under the bus. Is it possible Paul has copies of fake pregnancy photos of Adrienne? Is it possible that the divorce was settled so quickly by Paul so he would have more time to get a strong case together against Bernie that would implicate Adrienne as well? This could give Paul a more favorable custody/financial settlement if Adrienne goes down with Bernie. I know from personal experience that if someone made false and vicious allegations against me I would fight back hard to prove my innocence.
    Maybe Brandi’s “letting the cat out of the bag” was an unwitting gift to Paul. I believe he loves his sons very much. I believe that’s why he attacked Brandi so forcefully because he wanted to protect them. Doesn’t excuse his behavior but explains it. Maybe Adrienne teed him up as well hoping to have him on camera losing his temper to feed into her abuse allegations. Maybe Adrienne had the abuse story planned well before filming and if Brandi exposed faked pregnancy pictures then fake abuse pictures would make most judges hold her in contempt and she could lose all custody of the boys.
    All of this is pure speculation with a mix of conjecture on allegations made. What do you make of these allegations? I’d like to hear your speculation and conjuncture.
    Also, Kyle is VILE. She’s NO friend to Lisa. I don’t recall her ever having Lisa’s back on anything. She’s also made some rather underhanded and mean remarks about Lisa in the guise of a joke. Camille’s true biatch came back out on the last show. I think some of these women are VERY jealous of Lisa.

• AZGirl says:

Ahhhh….the tangled web we weave. Adrienne is toast.

• Laineylainey says:

Great post! I will join in your speculation…Brandi’s whole point with her now famous “comment” was precisely to illustrate that while ade is denying the proposed meeting against Lisa… Brandi is saying, how can anyone believe her when everybody knows the lengths she has gone to, to mislead people with a really big lie and then she lies more to cover up the lies… e.g. the alleged fake pics of herself with the pregnant pillow.

• Rebecca says:

The divorce was settled quickly because their brothers were brought in to settle it. No doubt George Jr. was seeing the company suffer because of her melodrama.

• Donna says:

Adrienne & Paul’s brothers met together to hammer out the divorce agreement.

30. VV says:

Nancy, perhaps this will answer the question from yesterday

31. nyc mama says:

I just read Kyle’s blog. It is amazing how she can’t see her bad behavior and it is always everyone else’s fault. She also speaks out of both sides of her mouth.

Kyle:” Then there goes Yolanda again. Saying that “Kyle loves the drama”. . .Weren’t we ALL discussing this issue? It was a heated conversation between all the women at the table about a very sensitive topic. Only Marisa and Jennifer stayed quiet because they don’t really know Adrienne like the rest of us. ”

Kyle does love the drama and has tried to insert herself in everything. She toldIf she really felt that way why didn’t it apply to Faye. Too bad she has yet to shut her up since Faye “doesn’t know Brandi like the rest of them”. She is the one who told Faye about the drama and then we saw her visit Kim and tell her about what went down. Kyle loves to stir the pot and then feigns innocence yet we see her time and again talking about her “friends” behind their back. Kyle has different rules for her and her “friends” and others for everyone else. .

She also doesn’t address the elephant in the room. Why Kim chose not to tell her about her nose job before the surgery or her part in the kerfuffle…accusing Brandi of having a nosejob. My guess is if Brandi had one she would admit to it.

Kyle has never grown up to become a mature adult. She is still stuck in her fantasy and Mauricio doesn’t do her any favors by covering up for her. It is no wonder that she chooses to isolate herself and insulate herself with those who protect her. Too bad the public sees her for what she is. A shallow, pot stirrer who doesn’t have a clue what real friendship is.

• I think the “nose job” lie is about the lie Brandi told Eddie when she had her “rejuvenation” done. She told him the money was for a nose job. When he found out what it was really for he was pissed. It was apart of Brandi’s revenge against Eddie for cheating and humiliating her publicly. Kyle probably knew all this but again wanted to stir up more trouble and make Brandi look bad.

• iceNfire says:

It made no sense for Kyle to call Brandi a liar about a nose job and yet again in her latest blog Kyle claims that she does like Brandi…coulda fooled me.

Nancy are you still here? Now Son is having probs finding a surgeon that will take an out of pocket patient….any suggestions?

• Catseye says:

Hey ice, forgive me if you already mentioned checking into this, I think you said you live in Sacramento, did you guys check with the Sacramento Community Clinic for help?

• iceNfire says:

Hi Catseye – Something just happened and Son got pushed to the front of the line for Medi-cal. We go 1st thing in morning…… YIPPIE!
            Yes we are in Sac. are you referring to The Effort? They were Not helpful at all but I’ll go google Sac Comm. Clinic now Thanks 🙂

Hi iceNfire,
              Re: your above post. It’s not just the surgeons bill as it’s the hospitals as well.
              I’ll be really surprised if you can find one that says yes. We always transfer patients
              that don’t have any insurance to the County Hospitals. If this happens he will still get good treatment but he will end up with a bill just the same. Hopefully after reading your last post he will get signed up for Medical in the morning and he can get this fixed asap.
              Check back tomorrow if you can.

• Catseye says:

WONDERFUL News!!! Also, before I forget there’s something called CARE CREDIT (for Medical, Dental, even Veterinary Care), which as far as I’m concerned is a rip-off (high interest rates), but if someone’s doesn’t have any other choices, it’s an option.

• Beckygrey says:

@ iceNfire it did make sense for Kyle to bring up the nose job. Just like Brandi proceeded to tell everyone at the dinner the reasons why no one should believe Adrienne because she lied, Kyle will use this against Brandi. While Brandi says she didn’t have a nose job, she told Eddie it was a nose job. Kyle will now be able to say that Brandi lies. Kyle wanted to discredit Brandi and Camille wanted to discredit Lisa, all working for Adrienne.

• Ice I read on yahoo or somewhere about a guy that got knee surgery (or was it hip replacement-can’t remember exactly) and he found a hospital in Omaha that was top notch and less expensive than going to another country for surgery. I’ll try to find the article…..didn’t have any luck finding the original story. The author had the surgery done after finding several places in the US that were very good & not that expensive.

here’s a link I did find that looked interesting

• VV says:

Kyle’s blog is a joke. Full of contradictions. She’s becoming a little too arrogant for my taste.

IKR! I just took that in and it left behind a bad taste. She was.arrogant which is interesting that she carried this tone after reading the others’ blogs. Although liked the very end where she somewhat chastises Adrienne for her absense.

• VV says:

I think the mean girls are already masterminding S3 reunion. I think they are dumb enough to do that and dumb enough to believe that nobody is gonna be able to tell.

• L.A. Chica says:

Becoming arrogant? VV, you are beng much too kind to Kyle. She’s been arrogant since the beginning, imho.

• mrspeabody says:

She still doesnt think her and kim were wrong in how they treated Brandi at that party the girl with the &25,000 sunglasses had. She still doesn’t admit she has treated Brandi horrible since the first scene she appeared in. She does no wrong, at least in her head.

• L.A. Chica says:

Exhibit R. Exhibit A was way back around the time of “You are such a phucking liar, Camille!”

32. VV says:

Who flew back with Yolanda? Somebody asks that question before they go into Brandi’s room for dinner. I think some people changed their mind.

I’m sure there was a change…I think it was Camille.

Actually, it was supposed to have been everyone except Marisa & Lisa, that planned to go back on Yolanda’s plane.

• nyc mama says:

Based on Yolanda’s blog Lisa and Kyle flew back with her and Yolanda tried to get them to address their issues. Yolanda didn’t know what happened at the reunion and realized that was the problem so the following day she watched it and then understood why Lisa was so upset.

• VV says:

I’m sure that dinner was heavily edited. I’ll pay more attention next time. I wonder why Lisa changed her mind about flyng back?

• nyc mama says:

No doubt about the editing but she probably had enough and just wanted to get home. Between Kyle and Camille, and seeing Brandi upset again, probably just decided to hitch a ride with Yolanda.at some point in the evening.
              On the episode Kyle told Marissa that Lisa was staying..

This is from Yolanda’s blog:
              “I am really having a hard time figuring out who is loyal to whom.
              I believe it is totally OK not to be best friends with every person in the group. Naturally you have more chemistry with some than others but just be honest about it and fight fair.

Kyle using Brandi’s “nose job” as a fact of credibility is such an immature and mean girl remark. . .My thoughts of Brandi are not more or less, with or without a nose job.

I am starting to really feel the hurt feelings from the last reunion that is fueling all this negativity. In the plane on our way home, I really pushed Kyle and Lisa to have a heart to heart so that I could better understand.

I listened to two women trying to justify their position. I saw a lot of pain and tears but also love between two souls that have lost their trust and friendship but are not really ready to give it all up and walk away.

The next day I have to admit I finally watched the reunion of RHOBH’s Season 2 just to understand what really happened on that defining night that created so much damage in this group.

I finally realized that I had made a big mistake by not investing time in the history of these ladies.

To be honest with you, I really felt bad for Lisa and without knowing all the details. It seemed like a mean attack on a woman they once called their best friend.”

• VV says:

Thanks nyc mama! I don’t see how Lisa comes back next year. How could she?

• Vegas Chick says:

Lisa is tied to Bravo at the hip because it’s the cheapest form of advertising for her restaurants. She’ll be back.

• VV says:

I think they all signed 3 yr contracts. True Bravo is good for her brand. She’s smart lady. She’ll make the best decision that works for her and her family.

• nyc mama says:

I think she will be back but it may depend on the reunion and who is on and who is off. But so far, this season, again she is the favorite on the franchise.

She is Bravo gold. Not only is beautiful and rich, she is smart, successful, fun, witty and has an offbeat and fun marriage that works, etc. and a fan favorite. She is everything Kyle wishes she was. She is too loved on the show for them not to make her a very nice offer to come back. A Housewife that people not only like but admire, and many do Lisa, is hard to come by. I can’t think of anyone else off hand.

Even if Lisa doesn’t come back, now that she has Pump Rules under her belt and it is a success, I can see her (and Ken) executive producing some shows for Bravo and other channels.

I’d love to see Lisa and Cat from DC on a show together.

33. VV says:

S1, TheRealCamilleG indicated she socialized with the Maloof. Can’t remember what happened between Lisa and Camille that season.
    S2, St. Camille of Grammer appears. Camille says that she and Lisa talk regularly and Lisa had been very supporting of her during the divorce. Something happened that Taylor told Lisa of a private conversation that Lisa had with Camille and that put Camille on defense. This is pre Tea Party. Camille had to know about the meeting. She is lying. IMO, Camille probably told Adrienne that Brandi was freaking out about this meeting. I think they decided to be more discreet about it and called off the meeting or at did not invite Brandi. There is no way in hell that you will get Adrienne, Kyle, Taylor and Camille to come clean and confess that yes they wanted to make Lisa look bad at reunion.

• Catseye says:

I wonder if Camille was just leery of Lisa, being Kyle’s friend and all, considering all the trouble she (Camille) had with Kyle in S1. And Lisa IS a very loyal friend. She was completely on Kyle and Kim’s side, w/o knowing all the facts on Game Night, even demanding an apology from Brandi, who she disliked at the time.
      Suzanne Somers is supposed to have some shows on ShopNbc the next couple of days. I’m interested to see what she says about being on the show.

• Beckygrey says:

Did Taylor already say at the tea party that they were going to address Lisa. Instead Camille (I think she got cold feet) blurted out about Russell. I thought that Taylor had some award thing and didn’t invite Lisa. Who was the one the was with LIsa and “accidentally” told Lisa she wasn’t invited to luncheon with the rest of the girls?

• Beckygrey says:

I believe that was Kyle, who called Lisa and asked “Where are you, I am here in the lobby.”

• VV says:

Yes, it was Kyle. I think Kyle was acting. She’s too close to Taylor not to know she didn’t invite Lisa.

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, Taylor told Paul at the gate that they were all there at the tea party to confront Lisa…and somehow they turned on Taylor! Something like that. When Lisa and Taylor kissed and made up…do you remember how horrified Kyle was that Taylor was hugging Lisa? It was one of the best “scenes” because the bad actresses went in with one agenda and then Camille turned it all on its ear and finally Kyle’s reaction was genuine. “Rats, foiled again!” It makes me laugh remembering that. And yes, it was Kyle who “accidentally” called Lisa to make sure she knew that she (LVP) hadn’t been invited to Taylor’s all American business woman award. But in Kyle’s defense, she was being a good Bravo employee in all of those situations. Not unlike Her hubby she knows who is buttering the bread. Not Lisa, not Kim…it’s Bravo..Bravo butters all their breads!!! I really think that’s what drives all of ’em. Some fly under the radar and their allegiance to Bravo isn’t so heavy handed i.e. they are better actresses…but some are not very good actresses and the viewer can see right through them (Brandi, Kyle, Adrienne, Kim). But they are all swimming in the same putrid water. JMO

34. KTinCT says:

LOL!! Just watching “The Soup” and Joel just announced a clip saying it was ” the Super Bowl ad that you didn’t see” and it showed a man holding a flute/recorder to a horse’s nostril and played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Joel then said, “Just kidding, that was Leann Rimes next video. We got you Leann!!”

35. VV says:

Cedric was right as far as his comment that none if those people were her friends. Bernie must have told him gossip about what the ladies talked about behind Lisa’s back.

36. Vegas Chick says:

Read an article today about a land deal in Las Vegas that is going bad. Apparently, the buyer was going to purchase it from BLM (government-owned) with the prerequisite was that it be used for a sports stadium. Take a guess which team was mentioned as using it as its home? If you guessed the Sacramento Kings, you guessed right. Sounds like the MaloofHoof Empire tried to bring the Kings to Vegas but couldn’t pull it off. Slimebag buyer is now trying to flip it for residential/commercial and everyone who has a say in it is saying “No.” …. birds of a feather…

• Catseye says:

Someone put up a link with an article about those Maloofs, today. The brothers are an odd bunch. It mentioned that George Sr. had a couple of sisters that also inherited interests in the business from him. I wonder if these sisters ever married? Is staying single a family trait?

• nyc mama says:

They may have helped the father by investing when he was starting out even before the children were born so they would be owners in their own right.

37. VV says:

Adrienne Maloof has 570.000+ followers on Twitter.
    She is obviously buying twitter followers… She has the most followers out of ALL of RHOBH cast.