Eddie Cibrian’s Instagram Account is an Endless Source of Amusement by NoMoreDrama

Brandi Glanville‘s ex-husband Eddie Cibrian has an instagram account.  At least there is an account in his name (I have a feeling someone close to him might be behind it), and my goodness is it amusing.  It seems to have gone “active” recently, say around January 18th, and is filled with photos of Eddie and LeAnn Rimes in various poses.  On January 23rd the account posted this photo poking fun of Brandi Glanville and her new book “Drinking and tweeting”.  The title of the instagram – “Drinking and instagramming whattttt my new book title.”  Okkayyy.  When it was tweeted to LeAnn, she denied that they were poking fun of Brandi claiming Eddie never tweeted it and it was two years ago, so they couldn’t have been mocking Brandi.  Is she saying Brandi stole the title of the book from them?  LeAnn’s tweet:  “since he didn’t tweet that and that was over two years ago….it’s the other way around”  Unless I’m missing something, it’s not the photo that matters, it’s the instagram message, and it was date stamped the 23rd of January, LeAnn! Make up a better story.  Instagram was barely around 2 years ago!

eddie drinking and instagramming

This one is my favorite.  WTF is wrong with her?  She is sitting on an urinal.  Yuuuuuck.  Not to mention the stalking.  The comments crack me up.

eddie and leann 3

Eddie shows how classy he is flipping the bird.  What a jerk.

eddie and leann 2

And finally evidence that she has his password.  Unbelievable.

eddie and leann 4

All photos from Eddie (cough LeAnn’s) Instagram Account.  You can see it here.

__________________________________________

Brandi Glanville Denies Cheating Allegations by NMD

Meanwhile someone has leaked to the press that Brandi Glanville cheated on Eddie.  Brandi denies it, and even has a good idea who is behind the rumors.  NaughtbutNiceRob tweeted her:  “Us Weekly have multiple sources that say@BrandiGlanville cheated on Eddie Cibrian first. But why did it take 4-years for them to speak up?”

Her response: @NaughtyNiceRob right? Because my book coming out in a week “Drinking and Tweetinf” tells the truth and they want to discredit me.”

Then:  “I had the baby blues after Jake was born I wasnt even hav n sex with EC let alone anyone else.Such BS but I kind of want to buy the mag now”

“Im reading us weekly & im laughing out loud, eddie was broken up wen I met him,I never kissed Rick Fox, Ive never slept with harry.Come on!”

After that Brandi and Lisa joked a little on twitter.  It was a cute exchange.

Lisa Vanderpump’s tweet: @BrandiGlanville but I got soooo much money for that story ….”  (heh)

Brandi:  “@LisaVanderpump I mean I hope so because it was quite the tale (or is it tail)”

Lisa:  “@BrandiGlanville this is part of the world we live in,ignore it,apparently my marriage is on the rocks,I have implants in my ass..oh well”

Brandi: @LisaVanderpump yes!! Im sleeping with Ken and ur busy getting rump implants! U have so much time for “downtime””

Lisa:@BrandiGlanville ok we have to start retweeting all the compliments..that make us look good,like everybody else does,not just our nonsense.”

Brandi: @LisaVanderpump that wouldnt be our “reality” I love u and my adopted fam hi to my baby sis @PandoraVT #pandiandbrandi

Meanwhile off in another dimension:

LeAnn’s tweet:  “Lie lie lie lie deny deny deny deny….. Hey, that rhymes 🙂 oh good times”

What’s that I hear?  Oh yeah – the sound of Brandi’s book flying off the shelf!!

_______________________________________

Housewife Roundup by NMD

Teresa Giudice is still managing to get film crews to follow her around as she promotes her various products.  Cookbooks, hair products, and this week it’s time to remind people about Fabellini – because you can’t over promote your product when you’re on housewives.  New housewife Jennifer Dalton gets the honor of filming with her at this event.  Meanwhile a story is circulating that Teresa and Joe are considering having a fifth child by surrogate since he wants a baby.  Isn’t he supposed to be in jail by now?

Jennifer Dalton's twitter

Jennifer Dalton’s twitter

Melissa and Kathy at some sort of event.  It looks like the New Jersey crew is filming in pairs as they take turns promoting their products.  This time it is Kathy and Melissa and a few fans.

Kathy's twitter feed

Kathy’s twitter feed

Bowling for Charity.  LuAnn de Lesseps and Ramona Singer participated in a Celebrity All Star Bowling Classic earlier this week.  The smiles on their faces say it all.  These two ladies seem to have moved past their differences and are able to enjoy spending time together.  Hopefully the Real Housewives of New York is filming and we’ll see some of this fun on-screen.

Ramona Singer Tweet

Ramona Singer Tweet

++++++++++++++++++++++

Fashionista Alert – March 6th – Bravo – by NoMoreDrama

Fashionistas, are you ready for Bravo’s March lineup? Not one, not two, but three shows with some sort of focus on fashion debut on March 6th.  We have three NEW bloggers lined up for the shows.  Whoot Whoot!  Here’s a quick preview of what’s to come.

The Rachel Zoe Project is back for a whopping fifth season. The only two “cast members” listed for the show are Rachel and her husband Rodger.  I suppose she’s tired of running through assistants and doesn’t want us to get to know them by name.  The show will debut at New York fashion week, and will follow Rachel as she expands her fashion empire.  She’s opened an office in New York, and has scores of employees, and a toddler (Skyler) at her side.   It will be interesting to see Rachel try to balance it all.

It’s a Brad, Brad, World is back for a second season.  Rachel Zoe’s former assistant Brad Goreski scored a spin-off when he parted ways with the A-list stylist turned fashion designer.  Fashionista caught up with Brad on the red carpet and he dished about his show. “It’s so good. There’s tons of fashion–a lot of my clients appear on it. You really get to go inside and see how I work; how I work with my clients, how I work with Kate Spade. And then of course there’s my private life: Me with my boyfriend, my family… it’s funny, it’s dramatic, it’s a great season.”  One thing Brad didn’t dish about was Rachel Zoe.  Asked if he knew anything about her fashion line being in trouble, he said, “I don’t know anything about that!  But I hope that’s not true and I wish her all the best.”

To get yourself psyched up for Brad, take a look at his fashion tips for New York Fashion Week in Elle Magazine.  It’s a fun read.

And finally, Bravo has a new show called Dukes of Melrose will debut on March 6:

“Bravo’s new docu-series follows renowned boutique owners, Christos Garkinos and Cameron Silver, as they take viewers inside the exclusive and glamorous world of vintage couture. Located in Hollywood, Decades is the premiere destination for high-end fashionistas looking for finely curated collections and rare finds for their next red carpet or exclusive party. With their unique partnership, eye for style, and incredible access to excess, Christos and Cameron have redefined vintage for a new generation, but are now looking to expand their empire and bring the store to the next level. In order to meet the needs of their demanding and ever growing clientele, which includes A-list actors, models, and socialites, this dynamic duo raids the closets of the best collectors in the world, bids for couture at the most prestigious auctions and seduces new clients at award galas and fundraisers.”

_________________________________________

Thursday Night Lineup, February 7th by BB

8PM – American Idol (Fox); Big Bang Theory/Two and a Half Men (CBS); The Vampire Diaries (CW); Community/Parks and Rec (NBC); This Old House Hour (PBS); Impact Wrestling (Spike); Guinness World Records Gone Wild (truTV)

9PM – Project Runway (Life); Person of Interest (CBS); The Office/1600 Penn (NBC); Grey’s Anatomy (ABC); Glee (Fox); Anger Management (9:30 FX); The First 48: Missing Persons (A&E); North Woods Law (Anpl); Shahs of Sunset First Look (9:45 Bravo); Chopped (Food); House of Bryan (9:30 DIY)

10PM – Elementary (CBS); Do No Harm (NBC); Scandal (ABC); Archer/Legit (FX); Suits (USA); Buckwild (MTV); House Hunters (HGTV); Beyond Scared Straight (A&E); What Not to Wear (TLC); Property Wars (Disc); King of the Nerds (TBS); Bellator MMA Live (Spike); Impractical Jokers (truTV); Lost and Found (OWN); Kathy (Bravo); Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell (Food); Frenemies (ID); The Chocolate Sundaes Comedy Show (Showtime)

11PM – WWHL: Jessica Chastain (Bravo)

_____________________________________

Other bits and pieces – our Top Chef and Dance Moms blogs for the week are delayed due to technical difficulties.

I’m not sure what happened to our VanderPump Rules blogger.  If anyone is interested in taking on that show, please let me know.  It’s a trainwreck, but I’ve been watching.

317 Responses to Eddie Cibrian’s Instagram Account is an Endless Source of Amusement / Brandi Glanville denies Cheating / Fashionista Alert for New Bravo Shows

Good morning everyone. It’s Thursday. Woo hoo! I’m so looking forward to the weekend. But for now back to the grindstone. Have a great day.

2. Rebecca says:

First off, good morning everyone.

Second, Kathy Wakile needs a stylist cuz… ick (again)

Third, who’s out having a passionate affair five weeks after having a baby? The idiot who started that rumor never gave birth herself (Leann) – sorry, ALLEGEDLY..

• Who sits in a urinal? Who posts a photo sitting in a urinal??

Wendy Williams talked about it on her show and said she believes it because Brandi wrote in her book that she & Eddie invited women into their relationship for threesomes, therefore she believes Brandi would do what she’s accused of. I tweeted Wendy & told her don’t believe the LeAnn PR hype because they are trying to do damage control before the book comes out.

This is US mag, not Radar and have multiple sources, some of which were at Brandi’s bachelorette party so are probably friends(ex friends)…my guess would Brandi’s ex bestie whose ex husband Brandi was screwing and fake marrying in Vegas last year.

• pat says:

Brandi did say that she would “make out” with female friends in front of Eddie, because he got off on that. She said it never went beyond kissing. It wasn’t a “threesome” thing, beyond him watching her kiss.

Of course copycat LR, whom I am now calling squirrel poo in my mind, thanks to jezzibel’s joke above, has been photo’d by paps making out with her friend, with Eddie watching. Ewwwwwwa.

• Lisa Renee says:

IIRC, the reason Brandi was kissing other women if front of her then husband was because his use of Propecia (sp? Hair restoraryion product) turned his kickdtand into a slinky & it was to tittilate him so he could perform. Can’t make this crap up, Lisa

• Rebecca… ITA about Kathy. What is that bright yellow/ blue combo about?

Ugh Kathy is wearing the “in” color. I’m so sick of it now. And sorry I find it a bit young on her. It’s very Forever 21-ish.

3. jezzibel says:

$5.00 says EC already has/had a side piece since marrying Leann…….ALLEGEDLY

Schedule FYI: Jessica Chastain cancelled on WWHL and it will be Jenny McCarthy instead.

Thanks. I was kinda wondering why Jessica Chastain would be on WWHL in the first place. Good morning all.

Sorry I posted below before reading through!

Ehhh, but then again Meryl Streep & others have been on WWH. So sad. Next up will probably be Robert DeNiro and Jennifer Lawrence. Sad

5. pat says:

Where Leann wrote on twitter yesterday “Lie lie lie, deny, deny, deny…” Perez Hilton replied with “Is that your motto?”

6. Vegas Chick says:

Reality check for Eddie Cibrian… he would be a bigger nobody than he already is if he wasn’t married to Brandi who is now the ‘leading’ housewife on BH (think that’s the reason Kyle, Adrienne, Camille and Taylor go after her). Guy hasn’t worked in years and is probably being kept by LooneyTunesLeAnn. Together they are going to sell a lot of books for Brandi, and she’s going to make a lot of money. Heck, I’ve never bought a HW anything but I might make an exception this time.

Yep. Thanks Eddie & LeAnn for selling Brandi’s book for her.

• Contessa says:

Vegas and Powell, always love your comments (we’re always in agreement – LOL)! Creepy Eddie and looney leann are living in an altered reality zip code for the crazie. They think they can re-write history and make their relationship all wonderful and rosey, the true love of the decade – NOT!

• pat says:

I would bet serious $$$ that Leann did post all those pics and comments that are attributed to Eddie on instagram. No man that I know, except the gay ones, use smiley faces and other emoticons. They just don’t. I wonder if he’s pissed at her. She has REALLY effed up what once was an acting career. He’s now just an infamous douche.

• Laineylainey says:

Powell, Brandi shd steal that line

• nyc mama says:

Let’s not forget that Leeann is probably paying her alimony and child support for him.
      Karma.
      One day Leeann is going to wake up and realize what a fool she was, but it is already too late since almost everyone else realizes that already.

• lizzle says:

I wonder if Brandi gets much of anything. I don’t know the deal with CA divorce, but in Washington… if you remarry, the money that the person you married makes and/or has… doesn’t count when calculating child support and alimony. Meaning, Leann’s money isn’t calculated when figuring out what EC owes. And EC doesn’t appear to work that much… soooo…. I’m not sure he gives Brandi that much. But… I really don’t know. And I am sure Leann pays what he does/did give her.

ALLEGEDLY he was fired from CSI Miami because they did not like the LeAnn, Brandi, Eddie info in the media that kept swirling around. Playboy was cancelled on NBC about 4 shows in 2011. I don’t know what he’s done since & maybe if he’s auditioned or his manager has been looking, producers might not want to touch him because of the ongoing negative media baggage.

• lizzle says:

He’s a kept man. I hope Brandi got a decent lump sum when the divorce was finalized… she should have gotten the max due to his cheating.

• pat says:

I wonder if it’s true that she ripped up their prenup on their one year anniversary. hehehe.

• lizzle says:

Please don’t tell me she is as dumb as she appears to be… even Kandi knows better than to bypass a prenup! and she appears to be in love… real love… not Kenya love. Did you like how I turned RHOBH drama into RHOA drama in one grammatically incorrect sentence?

• Rebecca says:

He’s filming a show or movie called “Single Moms” – like, no kidding.

• nyc mama says:

I was wrong. He has been working albeit not like he used to. Per IMDb he has been on a few episodes of Hot in Cleveland, For Better or Worse, Rizzoli & Isles and few others. He also has a TV movie coming out and as you already mentioned, he is filming Single Moms Club which is a Tyler Perry but it doesn’t seem that he has much of a part. He is not listed as a credited cast member but is listed under the category “Rest of cast listed alphabetically”.

• Beckygrey says:

Eddie did “Hot in Cleveland”

• nyc mama says:

The least he has is child support and I doubt he would want even more bad publicity as a dead beat dad so whatever it is, taking into consideration he doesn’t seem to have an income of late, Leann is probably forking over the cash. Maybe that’s why she calls them “her boys”… she probably thinks she bought them. 😦

Thank you NMD and BB. What a great blog this morning. Picture of LeAnne sitting in a urinal. Wow she is really gross.

Adrienne’s blog is up and she is a moron. Thanking Camille and Kyle for having her back? I don’t think so. Kyle and Camille brought up Adrienne to bring on the drama and Camille needs to stay relevant. So as a result of Adrienne’s name being brought up at dinner we now know that the Maloof’s only own 2% of the Palms and have sold their majority interest due to cash flow problems. The audience is not stupid.

No we are not AZGirl.

• Contessa says:

I knew about the 2% a long time ago, and it was poor management, not just the economy. I read an ariticle that was posted on FB that had an interview of the Hoof brother that runs the casino and he is just like Ad, saying he was singled out for the bad publicity and all the casinos were going through a hard time (they always think they are being attacked for something). Maybe he can figure out who to sue or send a Cyst and Disease letter?

• Rebecca says:

The Maloofs are so caught up in fame, they made bad business decision after bad business decision.

It couldn’t have been due to too much poor management since the Maloof’s were retained as management after the restructuring by the new majority owners.

• Rebecca says:

Sure it could have. It was a term of sale. Office building purchases are made the same way. They’ll retain the current management for a set amount of time. It happens all the time.

• Beckygrey says:

But let’s not forget that they will go up to 20% option after a certain time/conditions. I/m sure they want it back after investing so much into that second part of the hotel.

Reminds me of two things…One of Camille was saying Lisa was just the face of SUR, that’s the Maloof boys…The other is Cheers when “Sam Malone ” went from owning the bar to managing the bar…lol

• Lisa Renee says:

AZGirl, you are so right. Lisa tweeted the audience always sees the truth. I like that she called us the audience instead of fans. That lady is such a class act & shows a level of self awareness missing from the majority of the HW’s.

• pat says:

I appreciate that Lisa never refers to the viewers as “fans” as Adrienne insists on doing. And she has commented before in her blogs, that viewers do see through to the truth. In spite of all Kyle’s bad acting, and Adrienne’s lies and attempted manipulations, and Camille’s quest to stay relevent. We see the truth.

Brandi’s a grown woman. A 40 year old woman who should be able to control herself at the mere mention of Adrienne’s name. And, if she can’t, it’s her fault, not the person who dare utter the A name, for the drama. And, after Brandi, Lisa was second most guilty for bringing the drama, complete with soap opery dramatic pauses.

• Rebecca says:

They all need to put the phrase “let’s change the subject” into their vocabularies, not just Yolanda.

• Contessa says:

If I am sitting with friends and so called friends, that know all about a problem that I am having with another person that is part of the circle, why not discuss it, if someone brings it up. Especially if that person threatened me with legal action – I would be super pissed off and on a rant as well. It is a PUBLIC fact the Hoof-Maloofs own 2% of their casino because of bad management and the economy. Stupid Kyle writes that it is embarassing to Ad that this was uttered…how could it be embarassing since it is all over the web. Vile Kyle and St. Camille think it is awful that Brandi said the truth, surrogacy and casino ownership…big fricking deal – it’s still the truth, it was said in a circle of people that knew this. I have not seen one of these beyotches from Season 2 reunion talk about Ad insulting and insinuating that Lisa sold stories…if that were the truth no one would be going to that restaurant. Ad just pull stuff out of her a$$ and publicizes it with her flunkey
        chef Bernie. Would you allow an employee to rant and rave ridiculous stuff on FB? So now we know the reason Ad is so nutty, Lisa called her shoe the maloof hoof and her daughter’s god father offered Planet Hollywood for her bachelorette…these are reasons to be angry – give me a break. Brandi has been treated like a low class citizen from the get go…because she does not have money, pure and simple. If I were Brandi I would be much worse than she is, as Ad and her cook, have also publicly maligned her motherhood and called her a dope addict, which I think is much worse than surrogacy and owning 2% of the Palms, which still bringsin big bucks. JMHO

• pat says:

Could not agree with you more, Contessa.

• Contessa says:

Thanks Pat 🙂 as that is how I truly see this. I think some of these women thought they could use Brandi as a punching bag as evidenced from her first appearance on screen when they made fun of the shoe she was wearing with a crutch and it was downhill from there. In the back of their unconscious minds she was going to be their comic relief and a way of feeling better about themselves as richer, better connected, married, etc..

Sing it sista!

• Contessa says:

Thanks Powell, never liked the Maloofs, as I think they are shady and very entitled rich kids. Their father built an empire on his exclusive beet distributorship and they sold this for going Vegas and Hollywood. They managed the Palms into the ground big time, overextended themselves big time and were shilling for the lime light all the time. You never see these kinds of stories about the other casino owners? Very rarely unless there is a dispute that gets to the press. The maloof-hoofs are entitled spoiled rich kids that took are taking their inheritance to the ground.

They looked at Brandi as their whipping boy, and boy did they whip from the get go. Each episode had a bashing tone towards her. The only kindness she got was from Lisa, when Lisa discovered that Kyle lied about game night and also that Brandi was not close with Cedric. Ad has been super sensitive about anything and also a copycat, like getting that little dog, and being upset that it didn’t get the notoriety that Giggi gets; of course I can go on and on about what she considers horrible slams, which in reality or funny little comments. Was that singing enough for you – LOL!

They have done their fathers hard work a disservice. What will be passed down to the next generation? I’m sure their father had that in mind. I can’t get over them selling lucrative biz to buy failing biz. I think Adrienne used Brandi to get the focus off the Maloofs.

• pat says:

Yeah, that was one of my first clues that maloof hoof had some issues, when she got that little dog Jackpot and was pitting it against Giggy, and not in a funny way, in a seriously competitive way, just like JZ did. Really weird.

• lizzle says:

The Maloof’s are like the Schrutes with their beet distribution… LOL (I know its a typo, but it’s a good one!) Also, I read the article you posted yesterday about the Maloof bros and their $6000 Carl’s Jr combo commercial airing around the time they refused to put money into a new stadium. They should have read “PR for Dummies” because that was a dumb mistake. But…the ironic part of the article for me was that the only good business decision they made (buying Houston Rockets before NBA got big)… is also their biggest mistake (selling for a small fraction of what it is worth today). It’s like this family can’t win… well, their father won and they lost, including the one thing that their father built from the ground up… the beet distribution.

• Laineylainey says:

LOL…I love that..Adrienne had been promised to Mose (is that Dwight’s) bro? But alas she escaped the beet farm…

lizzle it sounds to me like their aunts were minority shareholders so why didn’t they either buy their aunts out or tell their aunts majority rules & they’re not selling. I would’ve told my aunts to respectfully sit down somewhere. That was stupid.

Lots of casinos have had major financial problems in this economy, including Hard Rock. And, the Maloofs were retained as management under the new majority ownership so their management couldn’t have been too bad. And, don’t forget, the Maloofs built the Palms from the ground up.

• trudie says:

Couldn’t agree more.

• iceNfire says:

Being that Brandi was the hostess Camille was way out of line bringing up Adri

• Contessa says:

Ice – ABSOLUTELY, Camille knew exactly what she was doing, throwing a wrench into the dinner party. It was going so well, and than all of a sudden St. Camille pipes up with missing the Hoof Maloof. When one is a dinner guest, one does not bring up subjects to insult or make the hostess uncomfortable. She knew exactly what she was doing and here come vile kyle missing her as well. They were poorly behaved and knew they would get a comeback from Brandi. Unfortunately it backfired because it did not make either of them look good. It’s called air time, and they are both jealous that Lisa and Brandi are popular. Just take a peek at vile kyle’s blog and look at the comments (on Bravo). The viewing public has her number. I also enjoyed Andy calling her out about being snippy, during commercial break (on WWHL), that she uses the morally corrupt Faye as her mouthpiece (of course she did). To have one guest insult another at your dinner table to the point of tears was inexcusable. If she was a good hostess she would have stopped the tirade immediately. Of course, we know Malicio is looking to sell the phony French over-gilt castle, and Faye is looking to decorate it in early- leftover disco (like the homes she did for the over the hill Hilton girls and vile kyle). Faye’s decorating is awful, and I would love some comments from Bravo Jeff – he wouldn’t hold back on her work, and also a comment on the faux french disaster ad called home.

• iceNfire says:

I would Love to hear Jeff Lewis comment on Fayekr! I think Cam & Kyle were just trying to get Brandi worked up and into saying STFU since that seems to be her biggest crime and the only thing they can use against her

Camile had no incentive to derail anything. She’s friends with Brandi. She doesn’t want to be part of the drama in any big way-she’s purposely kept out of most of it for 2 seasons and she’s made it clear she is happy that way. She has 50 million dollars, the sympathy of the public after her divorce and a super hot new BS…ie, he doesn’t come across as being even vaguely desperate for a higher profile on the show. She made one little comment about missing Adrienne. That’s it. But, somehow it’s her and Kyle’s fault that Brandi has the emotional maturity of a a two year old. Again. And, of course, Lisa gets a free pass when she is the one that really derailed the dinner.

And, wasn’t it odd that Brandi and Lisa never confronted Kyle on the plot to attack Lisa when Brandi claimed in her TH that she was part of it? Kyle was right there, why didn’t Brandi or Lisa ask her about it? My guess is Adrienne told Brandi said there were issues she planned on confronting Lisa about at the reunion(which, of course is what reunions are for!)and Brandi spun/exaggerated/lied that into some plot to attack Lisa. Brandi wanted to suck up to Lisa and knew the way to do that was stir up her anger at Adrienne and paint herself as Lisa’s defender. What better way to win the Lisa friendship race?

• Contessa says:

Anyway you look at it, Camille and Kyle had HORRIBLE manners, and knew this would bother Brandi. If someone was pursuing me with lawyers and I was hosting a dinner, it is not correct form to bring up the other parties name to your hostess. Camille and Kyle showed the viewing audience how rude they are. Camille and Kyle have a bone to pick and they are fighting on the side of the hoof maloof, it is so self evident it hits you right on the nose. Brandi did nothing wrong at that dinner, she was called a bad mother, and a dope addict by Ad and her ki$$ a$$ cook in print. That to me is the worst behavior in this entire BHW season. Surrogacy, 2% of a casino, and a floundering marrige (all true) is nothing to hire a lawyer about, unless you a spoiled entitled beyotch, that not too many people can stand, except those that are like her, Kyle, Camille, and Lips. I didn’t add in Kim, as she is in a universe all her own folding laundry and sorting family pictures.

• Contessa says:

If you watched the reunion it was an all out attack on Lisa and her integrity. Much worse than saying the truth like surrogacy, marriage on the rocks, owning 2% of a casino (public knowledge). I guess there was a meeting as all three witches had their hackles on, and even Camille gave a comment about Lisa selling stories, so I guess it is 4 witches.

• Rebecca says:

It was TACKY for Camille to say that at a trip hosted by Brandi.

What would she have said if Mauricio was there saying he missed Kelsey?

• Laineylainey says:

They should arrested

• pat says:

I love your opening sentence. “Adrienne’s blog is up and she is a moron.” Says it all!

9. Good Morning! This week is “The Little Engine That Could” puffing it’s way to the weekend! Longest week ever! 🙂

NMD….such great dish today! LeAnn….a urinal? Oh man….she and EC are paving the road Brandi will skip on all the way to the bank when her book comes out! What a train wreck they both L/EC) are. Brandi is right….LeAnn is very unstable and I would be concerned about my kids being around her too. If not for “safety” sake, then at least for the influence and impact she is having. Shudder.

All you Northeasters, stay safe and warm with the storm coming your way. Sending prayers and warmth your way!

Wishing you all a lovely Thursday!

New post, “What’s In A Smile”, is up + all the goodies. Enjoy!

10. pat says:

Wonder what a body language expert would say about those instagram pics of Eddie & Leann. She always is turned towards him, with her body pressed against him. His eyes look very sad in many of them.

Kathy has a few bucks from HWs and QVC. Why can’t she dress like it? Not only is lime green not her color but the jacket is a horrible fit. Her fans don’t have stylists and they look better than she does.

• Lisa Renee says:

Morning Powell, thanks for the fairy dust suggestion 🙂 I was ready to hand hubs a hammer & tell him to just knock me out. Woke up to chairs in my pool from the front that moved through & slept through the whole thing. When I look at Kathy’s outfit I see blue top with blue boots (who the phuck buys blue suede boots) & a vile yellow jacket that doesn’t fit, no lime green anywhere, is it me? I am more interested in where I can get her mirror that lies & tells her she looks good, got to get me one of those. Lisa

• Stars99 says:

Elvis would buy blue suede boots, no? = )

• Lisa Renee says:

Stars, yes he would but Elvis doesn’t need boots where he is. People go on TV & say he is living out his life in the deep south and the whole thing is a hoax. So if hes not dead he’s warm & if he is dead then blue suede shoes should have died with him, Lisa

LOL at having hubs knock you out w/a hammer. 🙂 I hope you are getting sleep.

Maybe Kathy’s looking in Gaga’s mirror.

• lizzle says:

LOL… LisaRenee… IMO… Kathy’s outfit was the standout in the blog today. What was she thinking!?! I have zero fashion sense… well, almost zero… because the tiny bit of sense I have told me that outfit was fugly!

12. Contessa says:

It’s funny, when I first saw pics of yucky Eddie I thought he was a nice looking man, however when things began to turn ugly, he started to lose his looks- from my view. I truly think that what is on the inside comes to outside. Same with loser leann, who has a great voice, but her looks began to mirror her nastiness.

13. VV says:

Charo’s Press release is up! Charo’s Press release is up!

The fashion lineup is exciting. I can’t wait for Fashionista. Rachel Zoe was on GMA. She has another new biz. A blowout bar called Dreamdry. The 1st one is in NYC. They go further than the existing blowout bars. They do blowouts & styles like braids, updos & curls. She showed 5 styles. My favs where The Fishtail- a braid, The Farrah-a twist on the Farrah Fawcett flip & The Sophia- a twist on the flip w/a Sophia Loren bouffant. All styles will not be over $48 I believe. She will be opening a 2nd salon also in NYC.

Is it just me or has Gretchen Rossi had some major work done?
    &http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH2_G-uonoM

Beckygrey you said yesterday that you believe Adrienne has a marketing degree. From where? The University of Montgomery Ward?

Powell, according to wiki: She attended the University of New Mexico on a full scholarship as a tennis player, where she earned a degree in Political Science.

• pat says:

Well that’s kind of impressive if it’s true. I’ll give her that. But that’s all I’ll give her. 😉 Although her Daddy could have paid for her tuituion, and by accepting the scholarship, someone else who might have needed the financial aid didn’t get it, but I have mixed feelings on that issue.

I have to disagree on that point, if she earned her scholarship then she is justified in receiving its rewards. Not to mention, just because some parents might have the ability to pay for their children’s education, it doesn’t always mean they willing to.

• Contessa says:

Pat, I think if a parent is a millionaire they should not get free tuition. It is a touchy subject for many people, but that leaves a poor kid out of the running. There should be some type of formula for that. Simplistic solution and I think wealthy kids should have the opportunity to apply so they could say they got it, but perhaps award it to someone else if their parents can EASILY afford the tuition. JMHO.

• VV says:

She’s giving the University of New Mexico a bad name. I’m sure it is a fine institution but Charo has ZERO. Business and Marketing sense.

Well BB did she pass using crib notes? Political Science majors take a few speech classes & speaking to even one person one on one is not her strong suit.

• Beckygrey says:

Sorry, I knew she had a degree and was the head of Marketing of Maloof Entertainment. She had a clip S1 when she visited her brother’s at the studio’s. I stand corrected.

17. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Saw RHOV premiere and it was GOOOOD! Best is definitely yet to come. Jody is still as horrible as she was last year. Nope, she’ll be even worse. She describes Mary as being a ‘terrorist’ because she keeps blowing herself up. SMH Ronnie has turned yet another leaf, professing to be kinder and gentler. Let’s see how long before that leaf flies away or is burned in the flames of friendships gone bad. Mary, sweet Mary is still the likeable lovely creature who is trying to be forgiving while walking softly and carrying the big stick! She’s not trusting these women easily as she’s been stripped, tarred, feathered and burned one too many times by Jody and Ronnie. Funny thing is that Jody is still harping on Mary’s looks, her cheekbones in particular while Ronnie is back with a newer face that looks like an overstuffed chipmunk/blowfish hybrid that kissed a steaming iron! #Lips&CheeksRHuge!

New girls are Robin the American from Texas yall with two daughters. She is a newly divorced horse enthusiast that loves her German Stallion who I believe is named Giggy. We also have another newly divorced, recovering alcoholic named Amanda who has two girls and a boy. This one seems to be TeamJody as she’s introduced by her and is a friend of the dreadful Mia with the new shnozz. #RefundPlease Finally, we have Loullia, the young Russian beauty who is an Art lover married to a business man 20yrs her senior. The new season looks like a real barn burner with the ladies fighting each other, recruiting soldiers and forcing some to choose sides. I Love It! 😉

• stellastars21 says:

Do tell on how you watched this. I have a new device coming that will allow me to watch stuff online again, after my current one decided it did not care to participate. I hope whatever link/site you used will still have the episode by the time my toy arrives in the mail.

Ooh Amber thks. That sounds really good. Let’s see if Jody trashes Ronnie’s plastic surgery as she does Mary’s. Of course she won’t. And spoiled Mia w/her new nose. Tsk tsk tsk. People put together w/staples & thread shouldn’t throw the cut off body parts. The new ladies sound exciting. Can’t wait to see it.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I’m sure Jody feels like she’s battling tourette’s when she looks at Ronnie, because baby it’s that noticeable. Jody will continue to insult the others until someone reads her to filth on her and Mia’s looks. She’s got a penchant for tiaras, fur, animal prints, tulle tutus and dresses like a ridiculous nouveu riche muppet whose off her meds! She’s despicable as DaffyDuck would say.

18. rabblerouser2010R says:

Hey SoCal friends…can you beleive what is going on with that renegade ex cop who is now on a shooting spree? On top of the Irvine couple, he shot two cops last night (one is dead and the other is in critical condition). They think he is in Riverside but apparently they found some of his ID in San Diego (they aren’t sure if he planted it early to mislead them or if he is now near by).

And the cops are losing it in their hunt for him and shooting any pick up truck they come across (since that is what he is suppose to be driving). They shot some truck up and had to old Asian ladies in it that were delivering news papers and some random dude (thankfully they weren’t hurt).

Stay safe RR and don’t be riding around in any pick-up trucks!

No Kidding, Not only that but I am also fing myself checking the back of my car before I get in it.

• princesspindy says:

I didn’t know about this and my hubby drives a little pick up back and forth to the train station…..hope they catch him soon!

• stellastars21 says:

Wow that is scary. I mean having an ex cop who knows the ins and outs of the system and how they operate, and him using that knowledge to stay one step ahead is truly scary. Isn’t this what happens in the movies (not to make light of the situation)? I can’t wrap my brain around how all these innocent real-life people have their safety compromised at the risk of death because of this lunatic.

It seems like most folks are more afraid of the police because of this as a result, since Dorner’s victims aren’t random. The police are literally so nervous about the situation that they are shooting little old ladies.

RR that is just crazy. I hope they catch him before nightfall. The police have to be careful so they don’t hurt innocent people. It’s very scary & sad.

Last I heard, they found burning vehicle in big bear and think that it might belong to him.
        But knowing the procedures the way he does, it seems like he has them chasing their tails.

19. Stars99 says:

Yeah… anytime someone has a “manifesto”… it’s really scary… and he’s striking everywhere… Riverside is a little more than an hour away from Irvine…

He has everyone well confused about this location. It’s like all of Socal is on lock down.

20. Surely the surrogate thing with Teresa is just a wild story. Hey she can do anything she wants with her money as far as I’m concerned (I mean yes it would be great if every red cent went to paying whatever her creditors are due and whatever her existing family needs with the occasional purchase of what you want and can afford, but its her money to do with as she pleases and suffer or not suffer the consequences of her choices). But in the bankruptcy I thought one thing that was owed was the bill to the fertility clinic for her last child. Surely she ain’t crazy enough to tack on another huge expense of a surrogate. And add another mouth to feed. At the very least even if she didn’t have to pay the medical bills of the surrogate wouldn’t there still be the expense of having her eggs put into the surrogate? Unless Juicy has a mistress and she got pregnant and doesn’t want to raise the child and Juicy and Teresa will parade her around as someone they are using to have another baby (can you tell I am big on conspiracy theories lol).
    But hey, I shouldn’t be counting her money anyway.

21. djprincessc says:

Hi everyone! Just wanted to talk about the shooting that happened today in Socal, it actually happened where I live here in Torrance the women were hurt but thankfully not killed. I don’t understand why they shot the women though its pretty obvious they WEREN’T the crazy ex cop! And they have the license plate number too so it’s not like it matched the little asian women’s truck. The article also says there was another shooting in Torrance, but the streets they list are not Torrance, its Redondo Beach right next to Torrance. I am kinda surprised but not really that TPD would shoot so quickly but at the same time they have a very LOW tolerance for threats, when you call 911 here they’re here within a minute, say theres a weapon and they’re here in seconds. Very sad and I hope they get the crazy guy.

It’s close to you & RR. Boy they’ve got to get him ASAP. It’s so scary. Be careful.

• djprincessc says:

RR lives in Torrance too?!? 🙂

I don’t know exactly where but somewhere close. Read her comments upthread.

I live in San Clemente, close to Pindy. But Dorners first shooting victims were in Irvine about 30-40 minutes depending on traffic and local.

• djprincessc says:

Ohhhh I see. Ya Irvine is about 40 minutes from Torrance. I hope this doesn’t end too horribly, but I kinda doubt it unfortunately. Someone on my Fb just posted that his friend was the one whos truck got shot at in Redondo. Yikes!

This is so crazy and it seems like already this guy has a fan like following. It’s starting to remind me of how people were lined up along the freeway for OJ in the white Bronco chase.

I was getting gas and there was a guy beside me in a black Nissan truck , I told him if I were him, I would have stayed at home. 😉

22. iceNfire says:

@NMD – Hi before I continue reading I want you to know that I have seen your ‘Bloggers Wanted’ sign and I’m sorry to say that I’m just not dependable enough at this time to take on the task but I did consider it. I really appreciate all the time and energy you and everyone else puts into Lynn’s Place.
    *Huge Thanks*

Neither am I ice. 🙂

How did your son’s surgery go?

• iceNfire says:

Hi Powell – Son was approved for Medi-Cal this morning ( yesterday he was told approval would take 6 weeks ) so the cost of surgery will be $700 which is great news, bad news is the soonest they can get him scheduled is April 24th…..but the triage nurse is going to review his ultasound and determine if he needs surgery sooner, we are waiting for her call. Really, Really hoping they can get him in quickly as he has fallen off his crutches twice already and to hear him scream in pain is the most horrible sound I’ve ever heard. After surgery he will be in a boot which I think will give him more support than the splint he is currently in. Thanks for asking 🙂

Off Topic, but who’s excited about The Walking Dead starting back on Sunday night? Me! My DVR’s not, though. Lol.

• iceNfire says:

Me! I can’t remember how the last episode ended. Were they still stuck at the governors place???

I’m pretty sure they all got away except Daryl. Michonne got separated from the rest of them through.

• oooh yeahhh! the Zombie apocalypse continues. They showed Daryl & Meryl getting ready to fight in front of everyone, the Gov saying Meryl sold them out. He’s pissed because Meryl lied about killing Michonne, and now the Gov lost his eye to her. What will Andrea do?? She must be figuring things out by now. The Gov is going to attack the prison soon, so it’s a good thing Rick got some reinforcements with the new group of survivors that made it to the prison. Can’t wait!

• iceNfire says:

Wow impressive memory you got there Blue! I don’t even remember if Meryl is the good /bad brother or the bad/bad brother….I have drv set to record the whole thing all over again

blue Andrea better get a clue. The mattress mambo w/the Gov & his good whiskey hav gotten to her head. Who would you believe? Michonne who chopped off heads to save your life & nurse you back to health or the Governor who you know nothing about, has a fortress around him & has no arm, no jaw zombies in combat for the locals entertainment? Andrea started getting on my nerves when she was siding w/Shayne when he was acting crazy. But Shayne is another one she did the SUV horizontal mambo with. That’s her problem. Sex clouds her rational thinking.

24. Cityside says:

BB, Did your grandchild come yet?

Southern Cal posters be safe out there. That crazy ex-cop is all over the place. He hit 2 cops in Riverside. For heavens sake this guy has an arsenal of weapons.

This situation brings back memories of when we had that sniper and his son killing random people from DC down through VA. It was terrifying. I hope they get this guy soon.

• Contessa says:

This is HORRIBLE, I hope they get this guy soon, as he is totally crazy. Please everyone be safe in that entire area. Sending positive thoughts and prayers that he is caught soon without anyone else getting killed or hurt.

I bet that was terrifying! I was planning on staying home today due to that
        crazy cop but my sister just called and she’s in the ER with heart problems!
        Do you think she’ll mind if I don’t show up? Just kidding. I don’t think he’s around
        where I ned to go. Talk to you later.

Did you watch “Smash” the other night?

• iceNfire says:

Oh No Nancy – sorry to hear about sister. Sending prayers

I hope your sister is OK, Nancy. I didn’t watch Smash and I saw where their rating weren’t so good either. 😦 Was it good?

• Nancy hope your sister is ok. Keeping her & Ice’s son in my prayers.

I did watch Smash, loved it. Jennifer Hudson was great. It got slow in a couple of places, maybe they should have kept it to one hour instead of 2? I’m in for the season, it’s a good show. If they would do a real show on Broadway (or off Broadway) based on the shows they are working on (Marilyn, and now it looks like another one may be coming up) that would be cool. So many good singers, dancers, & actors – I’m loving it.

Nashville is good too. Does anyone watch Scandal?

Has anyone watched the netflix show House of Cards with Kevin Spacey? Wow it was good. Another season already ordered.

blue I keep meaning to get into Scandal. People are having Scandal watch parties I heard. Kerry Washington won a NAACP for Scandal & a humanitarian award also I believe.

• Beckygrey says:

Just started watching it. Go to NetFlix and you can watch it from the beginning up to the latest (plus no commercial). Plus you can see back to back and it is easier to follow. Great Show..Hula doesn’t have all of them.

Bluesky-I watch Scandal and Nashville-I LOVE SCANDAL-its so fast and complex. Nashville is so good right now-after last nights episode I’m so loving Deacon!!!
            Anyone watch Homeland on Showtime? I watched both season 1 &2 on demand-what a great show-it doesn’t come back on again until September…long wait!!!

• ok now I have to check it out. With all these good shows, I’m down to just RHOBH on Bravo….and my brain does say thank you!

• Laineylainey says:

Hubby and I are watching season 1 of homeland. We are hooked. I watch scandal in 20 min increments on abc.com when I get dressed in the morning. When I am feeling lazy, I remember that when I get up, I can watch scandal…and that gets me out of bed..super fast. I love that show. Good acting. Characters that the viewer can care about…love SCANDAL! Oh and no kidding about Deacon on N Asheville….yeah baby, yeah…get some o’that reina!

Oh gosh I’m saying a prayer for your sis Nancy.

• Laineylainey says:

Oh gosh, how is your sis?

BB I was thinking of that. It was so scary in MD, DC & VA. We didn’t know where it would happen next. I just hope they get this guy before it goes on for too long.

• Pghemtchick says:

Be careful! They are confirming that the burned out truck up in Big Bear is his, but is he there who knows. So be safe.

Also, Bostonians please make sure you are stocked up and safe as well! That goes for everyone in Nemo’s path!

• what Pchick said, stay safe out there in SoCal.

Our Boston better be ready with the shovels….they are supposed to get 2 feet of snow. She can ski to classes!

• Pghemtchick says:

I hope they close it for her sake! The Weather Channel tweeted earlier that Boston public schools are already closed for tomorrow. They said on the news that this could shift as well, so Nj and Ny’ers should be ready too. There was a model putting 1 foot of snow in NYC. Crazy!

• Pchick I just talked to my neighbor, her son goes to Boston University & they cancelled classes for tomorrow, so that’s a good thing. Boston is going to be shut down for awhile!

• they are talking about the snow here (central NJ) non stop. most people will stay home tomorrow & not go to work….schools are already closing at noon tomorrow here.

• LavaLady says:

I already know we don’t have school here tomorrow in No. NJ. Blizzard warning in NYC. We can’t get a break with the weather around here.

OMG I feel bad for them but so glad its not in my area. Fingers crossed.

Nancy-I hope your sister is ok-
            You Cali people-be safe-I hope this ends soon.
            East Coasters….hunker down for this snow storm-Nemo is the name they gave this blizzard. Im all stocked up with snacks and goodies for me and my girls. Hot chocolate and peanut butter cups for everyone!!!

• Stars99 says:

Franks… yeah… it’s so wonky… I read his “Manifesto”… interesting… it looks like he might be in the Big Bear area now… which is both good and bad – there are very few ways off of the mountain… but lots of places to hide. Fortunately, most of the communities up there are pretty small and it’s tough to get anywhere in a vehicle without being seen… and I’m sure there’s lots of snow that will leave tracks… and since he was trying to take a boat to Mexico – he is probably not equipped to deal with 30 degree weather. Actually, most of us here are wimps in the cold…much less the snow… the police are highly motivated to get to him… and I really believe this is a story that is going to continue to unfold long after he’s caught…

26. VV says:

Eddie is closing Instagram account.

eddiecibrian’s photo http://instagram.com/p/VceNUzlrFA/

27. VV says:

Funny:

28. My sister’s on Cape Cod & they are expecting 2 feet of snow plus gale force winds. My husband’s nephew just arrived to interview in NYC for a hospital residency….he’s from Texas. lol, I hope he’s ready for the storm!

I feel sorry for your sis. Good luck to your nephew. He will be shell shocked at the NYC weather.

• Pghemtchick says:

Good luck stay safe! Hope your nephew hunkers down!

• thanks Powell, Ice & Pchick. Nephew will be thrilled with the snow, I’m not sure how many times he’s even seen it. We have extra coats, gloves & scarves for him. Maybe he won’t want to do a residency in NYC after he sees what winter is all about. It would be nice if he did, as we love this kid but don’t get to see much of him. He’s my favorite among my husband’s nephews.

29. VV says:

So, LeAnn posted this 5 hours ago. We all saw he had both. He just deactivated his Instagram account less than an hour ago. His Twitter still there. This chick is getting cra cest by the minute…

30. iceNfire says:

Did anyone watch Criminal Minds last night? Maybe it isn’t Leann but Eddie that is the cray cray one. If I hit “Post Comment” maybe I’m cray cray…

i loved the Criminal Minds last night. They haven’t been that good as of about 1 season ago, so i really loved last night’s. What does that have to do do with Leann. Was she talking about it?
      Don’t want to spoil for anyone, but good episode! That actor used to be on Thirtysomething i believe.

31. Pghemtchick says:

Wonder how NeNe feels about this? I’d be creeped the eff out personally…

“Jennifer Beals, Serena Williams, Grae Drake, Lisa Nicole-Carson, Diana Taurasi, N’bushe Wright, Brenda Villa, Kate Winslet, Ashley Graham, Erika Christensen, Gabrielle Union, Isabella Soprano, Zain Verjee, Tamron Hall, Gina Carano, America Ferrara, Giana Michaels, Nene, Natalie Portman, Queen Latifah, Michelle Rodriguez, Anjelah Johnson, Kelly Clarkson, Nora Jones, Laura Prepon, Margaret Cho, and Rutina Wesley, you are THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period. Never settle, professionally or personally.”- excerpt from Christopher Dorner’s manifesto (found here: http://laist.com/2013/02/07/christopher_dorners_manifesto_in_fu.php)

32. iceNfire says:

I’m out for the night

@Nancy – Hope all is well with Sister

@BB@Powell@Blue and-anyone-that-watches Walking Dead…wanna hear my theory? I’m sure I have this whole thing figured out…..

• princesspindy says:

I am so excited that Walking Dead is coming back! Please tell Kid Rock that I am praying for him!

• yes, what’s your theory Ice? Do you read the comic books (you can see them online). The writers aren’t following the comic books closely but they do for the main characters. They change things, so that people who have read the comic books can still enjoy the tv series. I did look at some of the comic books online but found it to hard to read, plus it’s hard to get into black and white comic drawings, for me anyway.

I’m fascinated with the Walking Dead! It’s my favorite show. You can get upcoming clips etc. on the show’s site, amc.com/walkingdead .

I’d love to hear theories, but please don’t spoil anything about WD, if possible? I’d appreciate that so much….
      I can’t wait for that to return plus Amazing Race on sundays, yay.

• melthehound says:

Real Housewives of Vancouver S2 E1

Thanks MTH. I have enough trouble watching the US housewives, but I’ll save the link for others when they ask how they can watch (just in case this miss your post).

33. chismosa says:

Hi all- haven’t posted in a while– hope everyone is good. Is this NEMO going to be bad or what? I was just driving around for a couple of hours at different gas stations and it was BONKERS. i would not have even cared but my car actually needed gas!
    The best is when you get to the actual pump and at that precise moment. No GAS. ha ha!!!

I don’t know if we’re all going a little overboard and it’s not going to be that bad, who knows.

Is there even anything on Bravo tonight?
    i cannot BELIEVE that someone like Jessica Chastain is lowering herself to be on Andy’s show tonight. What the hell is wrong with these people ? Then again, she’s the one who at one of her acceptance speeches talked about how she’s worked for SO long and so hard— she’s not even 35 or so? People were knocking on her for that.

Ok- a few things:

i LOVED LOVED LOVED Abby Lee Miller on WWH because she clearly made Andy so uncomfortable and i just loved it. Loved love loved it.

There is a new head at Comcast/Universal taking over the Bravo network so i wonder if this will mean changes for Dandy. I hope so. I wish they’d call off his show, demote him, and just let him do real office work. I’m sick of his stupid face everywhere. I hope this new woman in charge is not fond of him.

Brad’s show is shortened to 1/2 hour, i find that interesting. I never watched his show last season, just one or two episodes. I really liked his boyfriend- but Brad’s family were the weirdest oddballs i’d ever seen- his mom and sister. Had like blank personalities. So weird. So there’s not much drama there Brad! Unless he was talking about his boyfriend and his father issues. But his family, what oddballs.

Chismosa. Jessica Chastain I heard has cancelled her appearance on WWHL and Jenny McCarthy will be on instead. I was wondering why Jessica Chastain would be on WWHL. I thought Brad’s show was only 1/2 hour last season, but I may be wrong. I like his boyfriend too. Good luck with the storm coming your way. Stay safe.

oh wait you are right!— it was listed as Jessica Chastain for many days, how innnnnnnnnteresting.
        Jenny McCarthy sounds about spot-on. ha !

Thanks BB, you stay warm and safe wherever you are. (sorry i forget, but i don’t think you are in the NE)
        and thanks for the blogs !
        xo

Southeast Virginia and the Outer Banks of NC (we go back and forth). And it’s raining here right now. No snow predicted for us – just rain.

Yes of course you always discuss the outer banks, one of those areas on my list to definitely visit one day. How could I forget
            🙂

34. VV says:

35. VV says:

Twitter Mysteries

Here are the Twitter number of followers for the cast of RHOBH as of Today 2-7-13.

580.367 Taylor Armstrong
    573.324 Adriene Maloof (she gained 3.000 followers between last night and Today)
    560.482 Kyle Richards
    495.843 Lisa Vanderpump
    260.519 Brandi Glanville
    196.751 Camille Grammer
    193.787 Kim Richards
    67.516 Yolanda Foster
    7.433 Marisa Zanuck

• Taylor is a busy busy buyer! Adrienne & Kyle must be using the same service. I hope Lisa doesn’t buy followers. Brandi’s numbers are realistic, she’s not buying any. Let’s see if Brandi’s numbers go up after her book comes out.

36. Just Wondering in Jersey says:

I’ve been in and out the last couple days and may have missed it. Has Diva updated us on the job?

I haven’t seen anything but I could have missed it too. Are you expecting bad weather?

• Just Wondering in Jersey says:

BB, absolutely. Snow total predictions have gone from 1-3″ to 6-10″ and now 6-12″ for my area. I’m praying the power stays on and the tree limbs stay on the tree. I’m so sick of weather and I HATE WINTER! My COPD doesn’t like the cold so shoveling is difficult. Not many kids come around looking to make some money and my lawn man has taken to over charging so I may be snowed in for a while.

Well, stay warm and safe. I hope your power stays on too. That’s the main thing. I’m over Winter too.

I wonder if you could go to a local school as ask if any of the kids wants a job?

• Just wondering, are you near northern Monmouth county? My lawn guy is great, he does most of the driveways around me and doesn’t gouge. Sad about the teens around here, they don’t do driveways! If they did, they could make a lot of $. Best thing is go outside, if you see someone doing a neighbor’s driveway, ask them if they can do yours. I have a feeling we will be snowed in all day Sat, and maybe Sunday too.

• Just Wondering in Jersey says:

Bluesky I’m in the Edison area. Once in a while a kid will come around but you can’t count on it. You just have to hope LOL. Sadly, the friendlyness and helpfulness of neighbors hasn’t been evident here for many years.

• JW, I’m south of you. We go to Edison to eat at the Indian restaurants. Let me know if you need help digging out, I’ll get my son and some shovels over to you. Hopefully it’s going to melt fast. We are warming up after Sunday and there’s rain in the forecast next week. 🙂

• Just Wondering in Jersey says:

Wow Bluesky what a wonderful offer. At the moment we only have 2.1″ but who knows what will happen later on.

Have you heard of an Indian restaurant in South Plainfield called Khyber Grill? It is really good. It’s been there for about a year now. The address is 684 Oak Tree Ave.

37. VV says:

Let’s help Kjo.

Thank-you everyone for your prayers for my sister. She’s been in the CCU for hours as they
    kept trying to chemically convert her heart into a normal sinus rhythm and it just worked. Sigh.
    They are going to keep her overnight though.

You east cost people be carefull out there in the storm. Hopefully this crazy ex-cop will be
    caught soon.

Good morning. Everything is closed….Cocooning day!

Parents be aware. Aderall is used A LOT in colleges and universities as a study aid.