What were the Real Housewives of New Jersey Housewives/Husbands Up to this Weekend? by NoMoreDrama

Joey Gorga was stopping traffic in Totowa, NJ.  Richie Wakile tweeted that “even the haters” would love the Billboard.  Haters?  Do you love it?  Looks a little cheesy to me.

Richie Wakile tweet of Joey Gorga Billboard

Richie Wakile tweet of Joey Gorga Billboard

Meanwhile Melissa tweeted Date Night and a photo with Joey.

Date Night (from Melissa Gorga's twitter)

Date Night (from Melissa Gorga’s twitter)

Must have been an interesting date, because Joey tweeted he was out with the boys.

Joey Gorga and Richie Wakile (from Joey Gorga's twitter)

Joey Gorga and Richie Wakile (from Joey Gorga’s twitter)

Kathy Wakile was there as well.  She tweeted that they were in NYC.

Richie and Kathy Wakile (from Kathy's twitter)

Richie and Kathy Wakile (from Kathy’s twitter)

That’s funny that they could make it into the City, because Teresa tweeted that they were cancelling Milania’s birthday party because of the storm.  Her family spend the day playing in the snow.

Giudice Girls playing in the snow (from Teresa's twitter)

Giudice Girls playing in the snow (from Teresa’s twitter)

Meanwhile Caroline Manzo had movie/date night with Lauren Friday night, and was tweeting with Albie Saturday night.  Her life is about as exciting as mine.

From Albie's twitter account.

From Albie’s twitter account.

And finally there is Jacqueline Laurita.  I don’t follow Jaq on twitter (mainly because she’s blocked me) so I almost forget about her at times.  The last few days something has been bothering her.  She tweeted these two tweets in a row first.

jaq tweet 1

jaq tweet 3

When the blogs reported that Jaq had called Teresa a moron, she tweeted this:

jaq tweet 2

Yup – that YOU for the giggle Jacqueline.  Glad to see you’ve moved on.  And just so we know everything is A-Okay with our favorite Jersey Girl, Jaq tweeted:

jaq tweet

Wow – two honests in one sentence.  How’s that bankruptcy case going Jaq?

__________________________________________

Sunday Night Lineup, February 10th by BB

8PM – Real Housewives of Atlanta (Bravo); Once Upon a Time (ABC); Grammy Awards (CBS); First Family (CW); The Simpsons/Bob’s Burgers (Fox); Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (TLC); Wild West Alaska (Anpl); RV 2013 (Trvl); Wicked Tuna: Hooked Up (NatGeo); 48 Hours on ID (ID); Ching’s Chinese New Year (Cook); BAFTA Awards 2013 (BBC)

9PM – Shahs of Sunset (Bravo); Downton Abbey (PBS); The Walking Dead (AMC); Revenge (ABC); Mr. Box Office (CW); Family Guy/American Dad (Fox); Gypsy Sisters (TLC); Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (E!); Gator Boys (Anpl); Oprah’s Lifeclass (OWN); Ax Men (History);  Rachel vs. Guy (Food); Wicked Tuna (NatGeo); Fatal Encounters (ID); Snapped (Oxygen);  Girls/Enlightened (HBO); Shameless (Showtime)

10PM – Revenge for Real (ABC); Talking Dead (AMC); Gypsy Sisters (TLC);  Chasing the Saturdays (E!); Finding Bigfoot (Anpl); Bar Rescue (Spike); Storage Hunters/Container Wars (truTV); Iron Chef America (Food); Mudcats (NatGeo); On the Case with Paula Zahn (ID); It Was Him or Me (Bio); Vanilla Ice Project (DIY);  House of Lies/Californication (Showtime)

11PM – WWHL:  Josh Groban and Phaedra Parks (Bravo)

__________________________________________

We are looking for a new blogger for Vanderpump Rules – we’re two weeks behind.  Anyone interested please email me nomoredrama8@gmail.com    Pleeeeze – it’s a trainwreck and I can’t keep my eyes off of it!!!!

__________________________________________

Happy Birthday jules

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

116 Responses to What were the Real Housewives of New Jersey Housewives/Husbands Up to this Weekend?

Good morning everyone. I hope you’ve had a great weekend. I tell you we need 3 day weekends. Two days is not enough.

Happy birthday jules. And everyone enjoy your Sunday.

NMD you are so funny. So does Joey now own a tanning salon? You’re right. It is cheesy. He’s no David Beckham.

• Pghemtchick says:

Wellas much as I like the Gorga’s, I can’t defend this one. No, the prolly don’t own it, he’s prolly just a hired face….you know like his sister was 3 years ago.

Teresa was “the face” of sizzle tans according to the owner : http://m.nydailynews.com/1.200472

If you google search it, you can prolly find her commercial.

From all of the professional, attractive, young legitimate models in their area..Joe Gorga is the best they could do? gag. The bandana? gag. The fake tan? gag. Oh nevermind, that’s what they are selling,…fake tans.

3. Cartwheels says:

Good Morning.
    Jac Loon Laurita, when is her husband going to take matters into hands and close that twitter account of hers.
    I usually do not promote a guy telling me what to do and what to do as I think I am free to do whatever I want and see fit , but this has passed the point of no return. Jac not only embarrasses herself but also her family and I think that someone like Chris should be able to tell her enough is enough.
    How long can she carry a grudge? how long is she going to keep on hating Teresa when it is obvious that Teresa has moved on and doesn’t want anything to do with her.
    This is not healthy and I think that Jac has made Teresa into the scape goat of all the problems in her life, she probably figures that Teresa is guilty of all of Jac’s mistakes and even the lost of her popularity, but Jac has bigger fish to fry right now with her husband’s bankrupcy, is she going to blame Teresa too for the family trips in a private plane that she took? for the several new cars that they got? Please.
    Jac needs to quit her whining and realize that now more than ever viewers are going to be comparing her attitude towards bankrupcy as oppose as the one from Teresa.
    Teresa might have buried her head on the sand as a defense mechanism, but she also strapped her boots and got to work and has tried to make the best out of her circunstances, what is Jac going to do? keep wasting her time and energy on twitter or strap her boots?

• Birdwoman says:

Amen Cartwheels! Well said!

I don’t know why she’s wasting her days thinking about someone she doesn’t like. T has moved on. The main reason Jac, Caroline & Mel don’t like T is because she’s become this big success & the darling of the show.

• plainviewsue says:

You tell em Cartwheels!!

Didn’t Jacq say after her last manifesto (shout out to VV!) that would be the LAST time she addressed Teresa or spoke of her again????

The woman is scary delusional. It will be the same old crap. Yet Bravo sees no issues with having a mentally disturbed woman on their show. Neither does her family.

You said it sister.
      What also irks me is how Jac thinks she is so clever on twitter by not using Teresa’s name and then tries to spin it when she is called out on it. It only makes her more ridiculous and obsessive.

• StephieBar says:

Morning ladies! (Well it’s morning in Aus),
        I am sorry but I have to kinda / sorta disagree with the Jac’s thing. I don’t think she was ‘hiding’ the fact she was talking about T, she just used the moron thing to make another little dig, mature, no, warranted, maybe……..
        I do give Jac’s a big pass, I’ve never seen her as a sh*t stirrer and everything she went through with/ is going through with her son, breaks my heart, I really do think that T acted pretty nasty through all that and knew FULL well what was going on.

Re: The bankruptcy, it’s a company bankruptcy, VERY different than personal bankruptcy, Jac’s credit would still be solid. Donald Trump is a billionaire and still was when he bankrupted several of his companies – you don’t need to bail out a company going down the tube with a single cent of personal CEO money.
        What is now happening is the creditors of the company and suing Jac’s, her husband, her husbands brother and sister for ‘misappropriate use of funds’. That also happens often but is very very hard to prove – much like slander, so the creditors were most likely hoping that Jac’s & hubby would settle, and pay them out a percentage from personal funds, they didn’t and that’s why it’s been investigated now. I would be shocked if much came of it.

I know, I give Jac’s all the excuses and Teresa none, I just think Teresa acting disgustingly is a time of REAL problems for Jac and yeah, that’s my bias for Jac opinion

😉

Happy Birthday Jules! Joey’s billboard is cheesy. How embarrassing. I posted earlier this a.m on yesterday’s blog that I am so not into watching another Teresa bashing season of N.J. Wacky Jac’s tweets bring back all the mean stuff that happened last season. Just don’t have it in me.

Anyone notice that Joey is not wearing his wedding ring? Maybe he is not a ring guy but I thought he wore one last season.

6. Rebecca says:

She rants about table-flipping and then calls someone a moron. She’s so incredibly dumb she thinks she’s being clever with her next tweet. Her brain really isn’t firing correctly.

I think it’s sick how Andy Cohen showcases these women with obvious mental instability.

7. Boobah says:

Good Morning all. Thanks NMD and BB for a great blog. I’m looking forward to Revenege!

Happy Birthday jules!! Hope you have a great day!!!

8. Good Morning! Thanks for getting the blog up today NMD. Hope you get some R&R today!

A shudder goes through me as I read this NJ stuff. That billboard made me want to return the toast I just ate. I do not look forward to this upcoming NJ nonsense. 😦

I hope all of you on the East Coast are safe and warm today. I am glad for you the storm has passed and hope you get some relief now.

Wishing everyone a lovely Sunday filled with good food, family and friends! 😀

New post, “The Mystery of Intuition”, is up + all the goodies. Enjoy!

• Boobah says:

G’mornin’ Mardrag!

I also shudder at the thought of RHoNJ! I really don’t know if I can do it this time. Is it me, or does it feel like we didn’t get a breather from NJ like we do the other franchises?? They are already tweeting stupid nonsense! Ugh – can’t they save the drama until the season begins. I know….wishful thinking.

Thanks for your sentiments regarding Nemo. I am so grateful it’s behind us now. My town is urging us not to drive but no one is listening.

Hope you have a great day! Revenge comes back on tonight – woohoo!

Revenge. Woo hoo! I saw Madeleine Stowe on GMA Friday & she said she thinks Victoria is crazy. It’s so funny to hear actors describe their characters like that.

• Boobah says:

Oh that is funny! Madeleine plays Victoria very well – she’s a good actress. I remember her from her earlier movies like Stakeout and a few others. But then she disappeared for a bit. I wonder if she couldn’t get roles or if she made the choice.

• plainviewsue says:

Boobah, I saw an interview with her. It was her choice to raise her children. Shes such a great actress.

Revenge tomorrow morning. Downton Abbey takes priority!!!

• Boobah says:

Oh I ‘m so glad she made a choice to raise her kids! I agree -she’s a great actress.

Downton Abbey – I keep hearing amazing things about this show. I haven’t seen it yet. Maybe when it comes out on DVD I will buy it. I love a good marathon!

How did you make out with Nemo?? Hope you dIdn’t lose power and you are safe and sound! That was a helluva storm!

• LA Debra says:

Season 1&2 are out on DVD. Also if you are an Amazon Prime member they are available, and they could be offered for free viewing. (Can’t remember the free part. I know they are on Prime though)

• Boobah says:

Thank you for this info, LADebra! I had no idea. I didn’t even know it’s that many seasons in! I must have been under a rock there for a while! LOL! Thanks again!

• Yep, its out and also on Netflix if you have that. boo….you will LOVE this show…definitely recommend it. Great marathon watching!

• Boobah says:

Thanks Mardrag! I think I might have to give this show a shot…so many people seem to love, love, love it!

• plainviewsue says:

We got 14 inches of snow. Didn’t lose power, thank god.

I so recommend Downton. I watched seas 1 & 2 on DVD. Season 1 only had 7 episodes/Season 2 had nine. Season 3, which is on now, finished up next week. It was a total of ten episodes. I wish they would produce more.

• Beckygrey says:

Hula Plus

• Sorry I am late answering Boobah! I have been out pulling weeds and doing yard work…and it is cold & windy! Had to come in and take a hot bath and have a brandy so I don’t get sick. Yes…..it is medicinal! 😛

I have not watched NJ since the first season and I won’t watch this time. This latest stuff just proves it will be more of the same, and I can’t do it. Not understanding quite why Andy doesn’t change it up….but he is perverse so he probably thinks everyone else wants it too. Of course, if he read the blogs and listened to his viewers he would find out different, but we ARE talking about Andy! 😉

Yeah for Revenge tonight! But might not get to it until tomorrow because of Downton Abbey too!

• Boobah says:

Weeding and yard work – phew, that’s a lot of work! I hopew you got done what you wanted. A nice hot bath is a great way to soak those muscles. I don’t know about you, but I don’t mind doing that kind of work. I just have to be very careful because of my back. I really hope you don’t get sick!!!! If Brandy is preventative….drink up, Lady!! 😀 😀

I know what you mean about NJ. I don’t know if I will be able to do it. It kisks up a lot of negative feelings for me. It’s too much. I also don’t understand what Andy is thinking! He really should read the blogs about the show. He could stand to learn what his viewing audience wants to watch. He probably only pays attention to the numbers and if they look good, he’s happy. Fool! They would be even better if he listened to us. We are pretty easy to find online for cripes sakes!

• I got done what I wanted but, I am shamed to admit, I do not enjoy yard work! 😦 I would much rather cook for someone else who is doing it! 🙂 But, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do right? And, brandy always helps after!

I think Andy is as, or more, twisted than the HW’s he hires so, not much expectation there!

Have a great Sunday evening, dear one!

9. Happy Birthday jules! Hope it is a great day!

10. trudie says:

Happy, happy day Jules! May it be fabulous from beginning to end!

11. hildogatl says:

Ladies, I hope you have a great week, I promise to bring the snark next sunday with my reviews. Hopefully the ladies will blog, they are really lazy imo. On another note, does anyone watch big rich atlanta?

• I haven’t watched it. Is it any good? Do you want to blog it??

• hildogatl says:

That would be a big undertaking, not sure if I could find the time. Wish I could commit. Maybe I will add my two cents. I do sort in a very strange, odd way have a connection to this show. My late father was best friends (growing up in rural ga) with a cast member’s father. If my dad was still here, he would totally be a fan. It is a very odd feeling watching parrs and thinking, wow…that is totally this man.

• hildogatl says:

Please forgive me, I am still learning this touch screen on, wait for it….BravoAndy would be so proud…Samsung Galaxy II…lmao. I have a droid pro phone so I have a real keyboard. Still learning the touch screens and type as fast as I think.

HilDogAtl I just started watching it this AM. There’s a lot of bleach & crazy going on on that show.

12. Mob wives fans – Renee just tweeted:
    #MOBWIVES all new episode *sneak peek* 2day @ 3pm on @VH1 tune in!! (not sure what time zone)

13. Uh no Jac “table flipping moment”

14. VV says:

15. VV says:

Vpump reunion was shot yesterday. I think Andy and Lisa were probably shaking their heads.

16. Rebecca says:

Ok new unofficial poll:

Who gets this week’s award as the MOST bat shit crazy?

A – Jacqueline Laurita
    B – LeAnn Rimes
    C – Adrienne Maloof’s Dumbass Chef Bernie

RT has pics of Kim Kardashian in Rio. Holy Smokes she is huge. Better be careful Kimmy. You are only in your first trimester.

She’s a shorty. It happens.

• AZGirl says:

Yea I know but she is also wearng Spanx underneath. Spanx and pregnant is probably not a good idea. I know I am a snob about this but she does have two things in her favor: time and money. She is very beautiful.

I agree about the spanx and pregnancy not going together. Maybe it’s just a myth I grew up hearing,…but I was always told that if you wore too tight clothing during pregnancy, it could hurt the child’s physical development. i.e. the way their heads are formed or the way their little limbs are formed, etc. Probably just a myth.

• pat says:

I’ll bet even in her last trimester, her belly won’t be as big as her butt.

18. LA Debra says:

I’m watching “The Face” on Bravo (but it looks like it’s on Oxygen). So this is where Nigel Barker went! … I’m just saying, Naomi Campbell would scare me. Wonder if they took her cell phones away?

19. KTinCT says:

Happy Birthday, Jules!
    ugh, it is 6:15 or so here in CT and the plow has appeared on my street for the first time. It wasnt a city plow but it was able to barely push the snow half way up the street (not my half) then backed out and left 😦

• You poor peeps who are waiting for plows to clear your way. I do not understand how they can be so unprepared with resources when they know the storms are coming for days. I have never lived in an area that gets so much snow……but it seems better planning could be done. Isn’t this why we pay such high utility bills and taxes, etc.?

I hope you get what you need soon KT! And everyone else who needs services!

• L.A. Chica says:

This reminds me of when I flew to London a couple of years ago. They were experiencing snow for the first time in years and the airports were completely unprepared. It was ridiculous! As far as snow “storms” go it was very mild, but they lacked the equipment to handle it so flights were canceled and people’s travel plans were thrown into chaos. It was really just too stupid to believe. 🙄 What’s happening on the East coast now is SO much worse!

20. VV says:

Shameless Plug for Brandi’s book. Here it goes:
    Hardcopy $15.00
    Kindle Edition $10.67 ( I don’t get the 0.67 cents ) but they know what they are doing.

Go Brandi Go!!!!

NMD… Thank you!!!

21. kidsrfunny says:

The Abby Lee Dance Company “official” tumbler account has been wiped clean, it appears; otherwise, I am having a problem with my computer. Does anyone know anything?