Housewife Franchise Crossover – Look who is Hanging out Together  – Photo Update by NoMoreDrama

Ramona Singer and Jennifer Dalton at a charity event in NYC on Saturday Night

From Jennifer's twitter account

From Jennifer’s twitter account

Kyle, Camille, Brandi, Vicki and Gretchen (not all in the photo) spent the evening together at a Family Equality event.

from Kyle's twitter account

from Kyle’s twitter account

And finally Kyle at the Grammys (okay, she’s with Mauricio, but it’s a cute shot).

Kyle at the Grammysfrom Mauricio's twitter account

Kyle at the Grammys
from Mauricio’s twitter account

_____________________________

Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap by RamonaCoaster

from bravotv.com

Porsha is modeling some dresses for her friends and talking about how she is a housewife.  The theme for the party she is trying on dresses for is Harlem Nights.  I do like the second one she put on with the feathers on the bottom.  They are talking about Kordell and how he likes to dress up his wife.  Porsha thinks her most desirable feature is her waistline.

Kandi mixes up a cup of Lipton instant ice tea for Phaedra  (photo from bravotv.com)

Kandi mixes up a cup of Lipton instant ice tea for Phaedra (photo from bravotv.com)

The lawyer is at Kandi’s house because it more convenient to visit her since she lives closer to her.  They are going to gossip about Kenya and her fashion faux pas at the Shoe Dazzle charity event.  Kandi likes being “wifelike” and taking care of her family.  They start talking about how Kenya is a “fan” of the lawyer and wants to be “donkeylicious” like her.  Kenya is delusional, “poor girl.”  Kandi observes that the lawyer is clearly bothered by Kenya and was flustered by her.  She thinks the panties Kenya had on were Victoria Secret free coupon panties.  I always miss those coupons when they come in the mail.

Photo from bravotv.com

Photo from bravotv.com

Kenya is at the doctor’s office going for a test with her aunt and she seems nervous.  There were lumps found so they are going use an ultrasound and biopsy to take samples of her breast tissue and test for abnormalities.  Kenya feels her health took a backseat after dealing with Walter and the donkey bootie video fiasco.

Baby Jaden is visiting her auntie Porsha.  They are looking for venues for the Harlem Renaissance party for Kordell’s birthday.  The baby is cranky and Porsha is doing the bouncy thing to try to calm the baby down and it doesn’t seem to be working.  Porsha is wondering why she is acting up because babies normally love her and she starts screaming for her sister to take the baby. I’m sure Kordell can afford to get nannies for those future twins.

from bravotv.com

Cynthia is still planning her pageant at her agency.  Cynthia mentions Porsha not wanting to have a meeting at her home because she doesn’t let strangers aka Bailey Boys that work for Cynthia in her home.  Cynthia asks about that when Porsha arrives.  She gives the excuse that Kordell isn’t home and she doesn’t want anyone else in her home.  Cynthia’s staff is displeased with that excuse and gives her the ground rules about being respectful to everyone especially after the impression Kenya made at the BaileyAgency.  Cynthia wants to put the logo for Porsha’s grandfather’s foundation in the pageant. Porsha answers a phone call in the middle of the meeting to give orders to her cleaning staff in her house and Cynthia is questioning her commitment to the event.

Porsha and Kordell are playing basketball and she is cheering when she makes a basket.  Porsha tells Kordell about the meeting with Cynthia at the pageant.  Kordell agrees that strangers shouldn’t come to the house while he is not there.  Porsha tells him she didn’t like the attitude she got from Cynthia and her staff and Kordell thinks she needs to “check” that.  He has got a lot of verbs that need clarification.  Porsha probably just takes what he says and does whatever she wants with it.

Kandi has had a long absence from the studio because she is working on the house and her relationship.  Kandy is excited to be back making music and hopefully making more money.

Porsha is meeting with Cynthia to talk to her about the meeting and the Bailey Boys. Cynthia feels it’s not a good idea to involve Porsha with the pageant.  Porsha is upset because of the work she put into it.  (Hmm, work? She may have put in some work. A phone call maybe. Wasn’t she supposed to buy a crown?)  Cynthia feels Porsha was not meeting her deadlines and was dropping the ball.  Porsha feels Cynthia was bringing negativity to it.  She wishes her well anyway.  We’ll see how this turns out because usually we see repercussions from stuff like this.

from bravotv.com

Nene is going crazy because she is not getting cell reception in the Hollywood Hills.  She wants to get tacos and tells Gregg not to kiss her in the lips but elsewhere because it ruins her lip gloss.

from bravotv.com

Kandi is back in the studio telling her guys that she wants to try something different like a gospel record.  They all laugh.  When she was in her group Xscape she added a gospel recording in her R&B album.  She reached out to Marvin Sapp to help her with gospel music.  Some guy starts playing gospel tunes on the piano.  Sounds real nice.  Kandi lays down a track of gospel music and it sounds great.

Porsha is coming down the steps for the Harlem Renaissance party.  Kenya is not invited (surprise, surprise) but Walter shows up.  Did he get the memo that they were broken up?  He must love the camera time he is getting.  Peter asks if Walter and Kenya are not dating anymore because they spoke from time to time but Walter never said anything.  The guys still like Walter and say he is still invited to their events.  Cynthia feels no one should do business with each other until they know each other better.  Cynthia feels Kordell’s a little too controlling when he mentions the business between Cynthia and Porsha.  Kordell is trying to set things right between everyone.  Porsha says she is okay with it but will remember how Cynthia made her feel when she kicked her out of her pageant business.

Porsha and her aunt are back in the doctor’s office again.  Doctor tells her that stress is a huge factor that can cause cancer.  (Hans Selye’s General Adaptation Syndrome.) The doctor gives her good news that the biopsies turned out to be benign. She still needs to get a follow up check up in six months.

______________________________________

Revenge Recap by Real Housewife of Aiken

Read it Here

______________________________________

Monday Night Lineup, February 11th by BB

RHOBH and Vanderpump Rules air one hour earlier than usual

8PM – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Bravo); How I Met Your Mothers/Rules of Engagement (CBS); The Carrie Diaries (CW); The Biggest Loser (NBC); The Bachelor (ABC); Bones (Fox); Antiques Roadshow (PBS); WWE (USA); Switched at Birth (Family); Westminster Dog Show (CNBC); Next Great Baker (TLC); Continuum (SyFy); E! News/Sudio E! (E!); Finding Bigfoot (Anpl); Bizarre Foods America (Trvl); Black Ink Crew (VH1); Dateline on ID (ID); Jerseylicious (Style)

9PM – Vanderpump Rules (Bravo); The Following (Fox); 2 Broke Girls/Mike and Molly (CBS); 90210 (CW); Market Warriors (PBS); Bunheads (Family); Teen Mom 2 (MTV); Love It or List It (HGTV); Cake Boss: Next Great Baker (TLC); Being Human (SyFy); Fashion Police (E!); American Pickers (History); Bizarre Foods America (Trvl); Dallas (TNT); Alaska State Troopers (NatGeo); Dateline on ID (ID); RuPaul’s Drag Race (Logo); The Food Hospital (Cook); Top Gear (BBC); Built for the Kill (NatGeoWild)

10PM – Hawaii Five-0 (CBS); Deception (NBC); Castle (ABC); House Hunters (HGTV); Cake Boss (10:30 TLC); Lost Girl (SyFy); Lizard Lick Towing/Swamp Hunters (truTV); Pawn Stars (History); Hotel Impossible (Trvl); Monday Mornings (TNT); Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Food); Lords of War (NatGeo); True Crime (ID); Model Killers (Bio); Bang Goes the Theory (BBC)

11PM – WWHL:  Taylor Armstrong and Nigel Barker (Bravo)

______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

161 Responses to Housewife Franchise Crossover – Look who is Hanging out Together / Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap

Giodmomorning everyone. It’s Monday. Sigh. I don’t like Monday’s. We need 4 day weekends. Oh well. Only 4 days to go right? 🙂 Have a great day.

2. I didn’t even read yet. WTF is Kyle at the Grammy’s? Really?

• Jules says:

anyone can purchase tickets to the Grammy’s and tv and radio show give them away. Grammy Assoc. needs to make money and fill the uppers of the arena.

• VV says:

Moe is looking for commission prospects. Was YoFo in attendance?

Good Morning Powell and everyone! Grammy’s were fantastic last night.

• vilzvet says:

They sure were, I’m rewatching it now.

I haven’t watched them in years but glad I caught it last night..some really great performances! The Levon Helm allstar tribute was the best!

Great show last night, the Grammys put on a fabulous show each year. I never miss it! It was funny when Goyte & Kimra (loved her look and dress!) won and they were seemingly more in awe with the presenter, Prince, than the grammy win. It was cute how she.thanked Pince in the acceptance speech, ha ha. Loved the all star tributes and collaberations too!

• AZGirl says:

Loving JT last night. He is so talented. Loved Bruno Mars and Sting. I did not know that Fun. lead singer is from Glendale, AZ. They were on the front page of the Arizona Republic his morning. Trust me. That is huge. Barry Goldwater huge.

Barry Goldwater huge, ha! That’s good to know he’s a home boy, there are many nominated and winners that are not from the USA, much less AZ, lol. I was so surprised to hear the British accent on the Mumford & Sons…I didn’t have a clue. And they do this bluegrass sounding music.

Back you the Fun. lead singer, he said in an acceptance speech that he didn’t quite know what he was thinking when he wrote “We Are Young” because they (the band) are not young – they’ve been performing 11 years!

Back you = Back to. And while I am correcting myself, it is spelled Gotye, from an earlier post. ha,

Omg! I almost passed out when Mumford and Sons got to the podium and spoke! Freaking Brits with big belt buckles singing American bluegrass/country. Loved it and them. Their lead singer looked like he was going to pass out with joy during the The Weight performance.

4. Iowagirl says:

Why was Cynthia being so nasty to Porsha? She seemed way over the top rude.

• I agree. Maybe she was trying to bring the drama and picked on the easiest target? That might be why Kordell said Porsha had to “check” her, because he didn’t want Porsha humiliated on the show. You know it’s bad when Cynthia seems brighter and has more business sense than someone else.

• pat says:

That was incredibly rude for Cynthia’s team to read Porsha a list of rules, one being “listen more than talk” …when she was invited to VOLUNTEER her time with them. I do also think Porsha needs to “check” her hubs, tho. What a pomous a**. He treats her like a child. But then she is pretty much a dingbat.

• Iowagirl says:

I think he is barely tolerating her on the show. I don’t think he wants or needs the attention. He doesn’t need the money and thinks the whole thing is stupid.

• The assistant was after screen time. He had his moment with Kenya and was looking for another one. Why Cynthia allowed/encouraged it to happen is beyond me.

Porsha seems like a kept woman. He watches what she dresses, her friends, etc. It does make me wonder if the rumors are true about him and she’s just a cover.

• Beckygrey says:

Porsha has been spoil her entire life. She has no business sense or common sense. She’s a lot of fluff. Harmless but dangerous. (lol)

• Iowagirl says:

So true. Can you imagine that Peter seems like the nice one this season and Cynthia seems like the mean one. Why does Bravo assume we want to see the nasty side of someone? I wouldn’t mind not seeing this side of her. also she needs to check her mean employees, they are not good for her business.

5. LisaJ says:

I can’t get over Porsha using the word “perturd”.

6. Good Morning….Happy Monday and busy start to a busy week. Wind chill factor here is 32 degrees. Should I go for my walk? :-O

Thank you NMD, BB & RamonaCoaster for the excellent blog. You make everyone’s day have a great start!

I missed everything last night because of the 2 hour Downton Abbey epi. Gotta watch that in real time! Poor Edith…she has such a bad radar with men and no luck at all. Heard the Grammy’s were great and will watch DVR’d revenge tonight. Missed ATL HW’s too, but then I get to read RamonaCoaster’s awesome recaps! 🙂

Hope you all have a Monday that starts the week off in a positive way!

New post, “Of Two Minds”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

• iceNfire says:

Loved your post! I went a little deeper in my studies.
      The conscious mind aka the Beta level ( speaking in the rate of brain waves ) Where time and space exist.
      The inner conscious aka the Alpha level which is where the meditating mind operates from and the Theta level where dreams occur. Both Alpha and Theta are consider sleep states and also the spiritual world where time and space do not exist.
      Last is the unconscious aka the Delta level which is deep sleep and if anything more goes on there idk what it is…yet, still studying 🙂

• JustDee says:

OMG MarDrag! I’ve spent all my spare time in the last week watching all three seasons of Downton Abbey! Finished up last night just in time for the 2 hour special (which I was recording because we had an early appointment this morning). Couldn’t tear myself away and watched it anyway, lol.

• How cool Dee! This is such a great show and am glad you found it. I “happened” on the first season on Netflix, stayed up all night to watch the entire season, and have been hooked ever since! It is so addicting isn’t it? Have fun watching! And good to see you here! 🙂

7. Pghemtchick says:

So I’m bored. 😦 I can’t watch tv cause in the middle of shahs my power went out. Guess its a sign lol. So can’t comment on the ATL ladies yet, but saw this on twitter for you Buckwild watchers:

@CBSPittsburgh: Castmember of MTV’s Buckwild arrested on drug charges in West Virginia. http://t.co/FK1mphmp #buckwild #MTV #WV

Now off to call the power company and find out what’s up since we have no snow and just a lil wind. Have a good day all!

8. Pghemtchick says:

Ramon walking the runway… Gotta admit she’s come along way from robot with big big eyes:

Oh, that was cute – for sure cry from the android walk with bugged out eyes we saw years ago! Thanks for sharing that!

9. iceNfire says:

The Pope has resigned! 1st time in 600 years! wonder what’s going on but not holding my breathe for news from the Vatican.

• Pghemtchick says:

From what I’ve read so far they are saying he’s fine but citing advanced age. His brother gave an interview saying his bro (the Pope) has been contemplating this awhile due to his lack of mobility and difficulty in walking. He has been having conversations w/God and this is the right time. It’s been reported he had a stroke while still a Cardinal and then one other while in his Popeship. He was also said to have a heart condition. There was a report that he wants to live out his remaining time at the Vatican resting and doing God’s work.

Hopefully, there’s no scandal and he is fine healthwise. I’m hoping this is the case of a wise man who knows that he can’t fulfill the position 100% so he’s passing it off to someone who can. If that’s the case kudos to him for thinking of the best interest of the church and knowing his limitations as a man. Very humble and courageous (to admit personal defeat/human nature so publicly in that position) of him.

^5 Pghemtchick
        I totally get that with all the scandal and cover ups of abuse that involve the church, why there can be cause for suspicion but at the same time, sometimes things really just are as how they appear.

• iceNfire says:

I bitterly left the Catholic Church when I took my first born to be baptized and the priest told my my baby was unworthy of baptism since I chose to marry a Buddhist …so I’ll just keep my mouth shut on this.

• Pghemtchick says:

What a cruel thing to say to any mother :(. How wrong (IMO) of that priest. Every child has a right to be baptized in whatever religion their parents or they choose. I’m sorry to hear that you went thru this. The only expierence I have is when I converted to Catholicism. Neither of my parents were Catholic, but the priests took us under their wings. My father passed before he was able to convert, but those two priests were at his funeral and our home more than our old priest. It was sad that they knew more about my dad than the priest who gave his eulogy. I asked them if they would, but they said they didn’t want to overstep on the other priest.
          I stopped actively going to church when a new priest came in with an attitude I just couldn’t tolerate. So I understand there are amazing priests out there and then there are guys with collars and a title who can be douches. I’m sorry you went thru that, it doesn’t sound like it was a very Christian move on his part.

• iceNfire says:

Funny thing is, it was the best thing that ever happened to my spiritual growth. Wasn’t funny at the time tho, I cried and cried because I believe his words were true. I think that when people get upset over the words others say it’s because they believe the words to be true even though they very well may not be.

I can understand your anger.

I’ve also had friends children been refused to make their holy communion despite them attending Catholic school and receiving Catholic religious instruction because they were baptized in their father’s church (I think it was the Church of Finland or something). My friend finally got get up and pulled them out of Catholic school because of it.

• iceNfire says:

Hi RR – It was a long time ago and my anger over this has long since passed 🙂

• hendricks says:

You can’t receive communion (or any sacrament) unless you are a Catholic. There’s no getting around that one. It doesn’t matter if you attend Catholic school or not.

Hendricks, see my comment below (in case you check this today). I was able to whole not being baptized Roman Catholic. I also was confirmed

Rabble rouser, I attended 12 years of catholic school, was baptized Greek Orthodox (in Greece), and I got approval from our Catholic Church to recieve 1st communion and then Confirmation later.

• Rebecca says:

Whoa, that is wrong. I would have told him, unless his name was Jesus, he had no right to judge and then gone straight to the bishop.

• melthehound says:

Ha! They told my parents I was a bastard since they weren’t married in a catholic church. Mom was in the process of converting too. They never went back.

Unbelievable! Oh, I do believe you, and Ice too, how incomprehensible a church, of any faith turning people away! 😦

• AZGirl says:

Hopefully you are right and the Pope is stepping down due to his health. I know the butler scandal was hard on the Pope and the Vatican. It will be interesting to see who is in the running for replacing him.

I like that the cities of HWs crossover. They should be taping those occasions. It might be fun.

Hey Phaedra should not be hating on the free Vickie panties. I go get my free pair every time.

hahaha!! calling Phaedra “the lawyer” – too funny! – Cynthia let that crown on her head get to her head – the way she and her team treated Porshia was horrid – no excuse for that – but Porshia’s husband was an asshat to her on that court – I do not like him at all –

13. VV says:

If you Pre-Order is cheaper!!!

Shameless Plug for Brandi’s book. Here it goes:
    Hardcopy $15.00
    Kindle Edition $10.67 ( I don’t get the 0.67 cents ) but they know what they are doing.

Go Brandi Go!!!!

In regards to Brandi being hired by ABC for the Oscars, is that for some red carpet coverage, or what?! I’m curious how in the world she got picked for that…it’s something I seriously doubt anyone auditions for, it’s usually someone who had done that type of coverage, right? Maybe someone recommended her…

Come to think of it, Lisa V did some red carpet commentary before. Oh, but that was CNN. Lisa wasn’t on the carpet, she was in a booth overhead (she did no interviews.) It will be interesting to see what Brandi will do, she does have potential in the hosting or a pop-culture/fashion reporting aspect of entertainment. Well, I hope whatever she does it well and gets some positive exposure. I think because she has survived Eddie, his craycray wife (thus far) and Adrienne (thus far) that I want her to succeed and most importantly get her boys away from Eddie!!!

OMG! Jill Zarin’s twitter account got hacked AGAIN. This is the second time in 2 months. If you get a DM from her account don’t open it. She supposedly has some girl handling her twitter and website. Oh well. Poor Jillzy.

15. T-Rex says:

OMG since I don’t watch WWHL much, just once in a blue moon, will make sure to NOT watch tonight’s show. WTF with the ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifterHusbandStealingLypsMcgee on, ENOUGH already Mz. Andy we hate her we want her gone, why do you want us to watch her on your program when we can’t stand her on RHBH. Sorry but unless he is going to bust her a screwing another woman’s husband while he was giving you “free” legal advice, well, uhm I guess not free as she put her escort services(allegedly) to very good use and landed herself another meal ticket. So whay he was married with children, as long as she gets her bills paid, she doesn’t care she broke up his marriage. Yeah I know it takes two to tango and all of that, she went after him and he took the bait.

lol lol lol, I just hope he doesn’t close the bar for her, it would ruin the show 😉

• iceNfire says:

IIRC Andy was pretty hard on her the last time she was on WWHL, I got the feeling that Andy doesn’t like her much.

If Mz Andy has his ladyballs attached tonight he should bust ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifterHusbandStealingLypsMcgee and her LyingLoserLawyerCheater for their affair which started in December or November of 2011, was “busted” in February of 2012 when both of them LIED about it and the wife declared the marriage “rock solid” and her husband was just helping out the poor, fake-abused, woman with all these big bad ole lawyers after her because she made a teensy weensy lie and claimed she signed a contract in diress, UGH! The wife didn’t see those dollar signs popping out of ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifterHusbandStealingLypsMcgee’s eyes. So timeline by June they are screwing like rabbits and she is going back and forth to Denver for her Booty-calls(whoops I mean PSA announcements which only are filmed and shown in Denver).

• t-rex…I think TITS was banging the “lawyer” back before Russell RIP passed away…about 6 weeks after his death the two of them started a business and incorporated in Vegas…. she’ll get her just reward…soon
            hugs and peace
            diva

If she was it was after she left Russell and moved out of the Fakehome(rented) and before he passed away. The LyingLoserLawyerCheater had been business associates of Russell and ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifterHusbandStealingLypsMcgee, so the Wifey didn’t think anything of it when her LyingLoserLawyerCheater husband was helping out. Of course being the UBER-Grifter ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifterHusbandStealingLypsMcgee saw those dollar signs and a meal ticket and latched her claws in firmly. Escorts(allegedly) know a lot of tricks and I am sure some were used to snare her prey

You remember correctly!

Both Ice & T-Rex have their facts straight, just love the way you lay that all out T-Rex! But I remember the attitude Andy had when The Grifter was there last. He has been hard on other guests, but he clearly had distain for her. I don’t seem him growing any ladyballs and busting her unless Bravo was done with her…but then he would have no reason to give her the time of day would he. And WHY IS SHE STILL ON TV? Grrr!

• AZGirl says:

Karma is a bitch and Taytaylips better watch the booze on WWHL tonight. I will freak out if she starts in on being “so in love” with lawyer dude. Men are so stupid. (no offense Jeff/MTH)

I’m sorry, but what the hell is Gretchen from the OC doing to her face?! BB posted a short video clip of her last week and although I could not see it well on my phone, she didn’t look right, almost if her face is inflated. Now I see this pic today and she is for sure headed down that plastic look that Adrienne (RHOBH) Marisol & Lisa (RHOM)…and I’m sure others, but those fit the bill.

When someone like like Gretchen, who had incredible natural beauty from birth – has to mess with that formula, well that’s ridiculous!!! I can only imagine people who do this – who are already beautiful and not appearing aged – are waaaay too vain.

ITA. Those fillers are horrible to the face and once you get them you change your face permanently, your face doesn’t go back to the way it was naturally, it just becomes distorted in areas as the fillers “relax” or “droop” on the face, then you continue adding more fillers to fix the problems, it’s a vicious cycle. I think Marysol and her Mom are not attractive at all because of this, especially Marisol she looks like a plastic face like something out of that movie BRAZIL. Gretchen is too young to be adding this garbage to her face.

I like that Brazil reference!

Has anyone seen Demi Moore lately? She was on the Jimmy Kimmel prime time special not too long ago and she had work done. I wouldn’t call it the plastic look, but dare I say she looked so different that I thought Kyle Richards now looks more like Demi Moore than Demi Moore!

Speaking of which, what the hell did Faith Hill do to herself. Didn’t recognize her from the Grammy’s. Literally saying….’who is that?’.

17. iceNfire says:

A friend sat next to Gretchen on a plane a couple years ago and said she is/was a natural beauty. Also, I was looking at an old photo of my Grand Mother, she was in her 90’s at the time and clearly a little old lady but her skin was smooth with very few wrinkles but a few age brown age spots. She has a smile which showed her ‘chipmunk cheeks’ and I know for a fact that she had no surgery or fillers as that wasn’t even an option in those days so idk why Jodi of RHOV keeps insisting that Mary’s cheeks are fake.

Ice, that reminds me of my grandmother, her face was like that up to her death at 93. She would say “I have to go cream my face” before bed. It was ritual she had. I don’t remember the products or steps, but I related the application of the cream to waxing a car. She polished her face most her adult life and stayed out of the sun, which I’m sure was another key factor.

• iceNfire says:

Cold cream – I think it was on 20/20 years ago, there is an ingredient in it that reduces the affects of aging in the skin. I use Pond’s but the writing is to small for me to see what the ingredients are, sry

• AZGirl says:

They all wear a ton of makeup. OC, BH, NJ, MIami. Only exception is New York. New York gals are more conservative with their makeup and look better for it. I have seen some close ups of Vicki, Tamara and Gretchen and they have really bad acne from wearing all that crap on their face. Seriously, they are not filming a movie.

18. Afternoon all…. back from dr visit fir mr ford… just wonderful …I WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF ALREADY NEWS… torn acl mcl and menicus… all three in one fell swoop… so now we wait to hear from ortho dude on surgery date… still no job for me YET.. went to Home Depot in store interview..garden dept..yea… then to Walgreens for another skills assessment test… tapping fingers waiting to hear back…. this SUCKS… keep the good thoughts coming folks….

sssoooo… wonder how peee-od dandy andy is going to be when he finds out what Makers Mark is doing to his booze…hahahahahaha….lowering the al kee hall content but not the price….wonder whose bright pr move that is….. asshats….

The Following tonite…yea !!!! Finally stayed awake and watched Revenge… liked this episode…. Grammys was good..I flipped back and forth between shows..loved the tribute to Levon….. listening to all his tunes today….. AWESOME MUSIC FOR SURE…..

hugs and peace
    bbl …off to make meatballs for dinner…..
    diva

• iceNfire says:

geez Diva – Wasn’t it just last week that everything was going your way??? I missed what happened to mr. ford…good thoughts coming to the both of you right now.

• yeps…take 4 steps forward fall 20 back..this trying to stay positive shit sucks…lol lol lol and coupled with his diminished heart pumping rate.. there is low blood supply to the lower extremeties…thus the swelling and pain.. told the dr he wont stay still..wants to mop floors etc…dr says let him do it.. it actually helps him with getting oxygen thru him..just dont let him over do… he’s napping now…hopefully I will get a job at night and he’ll be okay by himself…besides that..tiny town.. only 5 mins away at any job I get….lol
        and when all else fails…there’s 911…..

Boy, Mr Ford really did a number on himself this time, eh. Sorry your hubby needs surgery, which will also deem you to be a nurse for a while….what fun. I can not be the best nurse to mine because he won’t follow all the nurses orders! Hang in there Diva, something will pan out as far as a job – keep your hopes up! 😀

• thedesigndiva2 says:

texas tart,,,oh yes he did,,, nothing small about anything he does…lol lol lol …. being a care taker/giver or what ever they are called is EXHAUSTING… I sure could use a vaca away from all this….I can see him having his surgery for his bee day that’s coming in a few weeks….HAPPY BURF DAY MR FORD… now breathe into the mask….lol

• AZGirl says:

Things will get better. I know Lowes advertised that they are hiring. Mr. Ford needs get the surgery and his stay at the hospital will give you some time to regroup. We are all pulling for you Diva!

• azgirl… we live in a one horse town… seriously…we have HD no Lowes… no target only wally world… just got an applebees a few months ago.. lol and they cant serve liquor on Sundays…BIBLE THUMPERS WONT LET THEM.. yet I have seen a few of them over on the coast buying cases of booze…closet drinking phonies !!!!!! secrets I will be taking to my grave…. lol brownie points at heavens gate…

• AZGirl says:

Dear god no wine on Sundays? Well at least I won’t lie and buy my wine with dignity.
              The economy is picking up even in a “one horse town”. You are a gem. Don’t forget that. It is going to happen. We are all pulling for you here and that is what matters.

• Catseye says:

I just saw on the news a few days ago that Home Depot is hiring 80,000 across the US. With your husband being laid up and all, have you thought about that Liveops stuff that Sus was talking about awhile back (work from home)?

• thedesigndiva2 says:

catseye…I already signed up at that site that Sus posted…thanks…. I am still researching these work from home things… some are scams… I really want a job AWAY FROM THE HOUSE….I need to get out of here sometimes…the only time I leave is to go grocery shopping….. UGH UGH UGH….
            I am hoping that HD calls me back this week… garden center is perfect for me…I LOVE PLANTS… and gardening….

• Catseye says:

With your background I’m sure the HD is a shoe-in. It might lead to something more up your alley, too. Even if it doesn’t, being surrounded by plants, working outside sounds great. And I HAVE heard that it’s a great place to work; tuition aid, profit-sharing, etc. (or it USED to be, anyway.)

• Ah Diva, sorry you did not get the job you wanted. Suffer the fool who did not hire you! But good luck with the other opportunities and…any moment….you will turn around and there will be THE perfect position for you. I can feel it!

Sorry too, to hear about Mr. Ford. Sending healing energy his way…and just a good ‘ole energy boost for you! Hang in there! 🙂

• VV says:

Ouch! Viva Las Divas. Positive thoughts and prayers your way. 🙂

• trudie says:

Diva, I continue to keep you and Mr. Ford in my thoughts and in my heart!

• Boobah says:

Oh man, Diva! I am so sorry to hear this. You need a break from this – it’s too much! Poor Mr. Ford. I hope you both feel better soon. Sending you my thoughts and prayers.
      (((Diva)))

• melthehound says:

You just can’t catch a break, Can you? Not one thing it’s another… I hope things get better for you and Mr real SOON..

Brandi grew up in the ghetto? I thought she was from Salinas CA…is that the ghetto?

• L.A. Chica says:

Salinas is a farming community. It has some nice neighborhoods and some rundown low income neighborhoods. It’s possible Brandi grew up in one of the not-so-nice areas.

Ok…I just never knew she was from the ghetto

• L.A. Chica says:

Neither did I! Is that how she described it? I drive through Salinas on trips to the Bay Area, and it’s really just a farming community. I think population nowadays is around 100,000.

• AZGirl says:

I have driven through Salinas and it is mainly farmland and produce growing area of California. I would not call it a ghetto.

• L.A. Chica says:

The highway goes through agricultural acreage but in town it’s different. It’s not big-city ghetto, it’s more small-town barrio.

• L.A. Chica says:

Whatever term is used, it’s generally not a wealthy town and they do have gangs.

• L.A. Chica says:

Forgive this third successive post, too much multi-tasking… Anyway, despite this Salinas does also have some nicer areas, don’t want to make it sound like it’s ALL on the lower end of the economic scale.

I’m going to STFU now.

• Catseye says:

I thought she was from Sacramento.

From amazon-book description…

the lovable housewife shares the incredible wild ride that took her from a life in the ghetto to Hollywood’s most elite circles. For the first time, Brandi talks about how she escaped a rough neighborhood on the outskirts of Sacramento and stumbled into a successful modeling career that swept her into a world of Paris Fashion Weeks….

Ice is Sacramento area….so she might know what was ghetto like in the 70’s. I generally don’t trust the word ghetto because it’s a perspective based..in my opinion. It could be an embelishment, or not. Where is Salinas come from? I had only heard Sacramento.

• L.A. Chica says:

That’s what I was thinking when reading the blurb that AZGirl posted from amazon. Was “ghetto” Brandi’s term or some editor’s who wanted to embellish?

• L.A. Chica says:

I’m sorry, Jill, I meant YOU not AZGirl! That’s what I get for trying to multi-task. 😳

AZ-i think I read somewhere that she grew up in Salinas…maybe on Wiki-which is not always right.

• iceNfire says:

Salinas in the ’70’s was rural, in my mind ghetto implies urban…how can you have a ghetto in the middle of fields and orchards? idk

Watching the clips of BH on Bravo and Adrienne is crazy. She is denying that Bernie did not leak those stories about Brandi. All the rag mags confirmed Bernie was the source. Then Bernie goes after Paul and claims Paul beat Adrienne and their pets?
    I watched the clip with Brandi and Adrienne going back and forth and I saw something really interesting. Adrienne seems to have a bruise on her left temple which she keeps pulling her hair back. Check out angle that Adrienne is using for the camera. Seriously. Look at how she is looking at Brandi. Her head is cocked to the right so the camera can get her left temple. I notice because she does not look at Brandi directly so it comes off weird. Ummm Adrienne, Taylor tried that last season and it did not work.

I will look for that tonight. I’m hoping that Pauls’ lawsuit against Bernie will uncover some of Adriannes’ sleezy activities.

• L.A. Chica says:

Holy cow! Can’t wait to see that, thank you forged alert.

• VV says:

AZ, I just watched the clip and I didn’t noticed bad ( well, other than Adrienne’s catified face) . They showed her from different angles and I didn’t notice any bruises.

Adrienne telling Brandi “You don’t acuse Bernie” “that is absolutely wrong” “shame on you” WTF Charo. EVERYBODY outside your big mansion/bubble knows what Bernie does/do… Puhlease! This lady (Charo) is a Certified MORON!

• iceNfire says:

Yes – Adri says “shame on you” and Kyle says “that’s not nice”…trying hard not to be obvious…. is 2 sides of the same coin the correct saying?

• AZGirl says:

Maybe it is me. It could be the angle and the shading. I just thought WOW Adrienne looks really crappy in that clip so that is why is played it over a few times and I kept getting that left temple shading. Regardless, Adrienne really looks like she has no color in her face. She is washed out pale with makeup. Beginning of the end of her marriage?

22. nyc mama says:

Marisa has a new interview out where she states flatly that she doesn’t like Taylor and also states she doesn’t believe Adrienne when she claims she never sued Brandi. Spot on for both.

• VV says:

I still don’t know what to make of Marisa…. She knows Traylor doesn’t have any fans ( even though she has the most Twitter following out of RHOBH. Adrienne might be ( fingers crossed ) on her way out. I think she is positioning herself for the Reunion.

She sure went after Yolanda in her blog last week. I’m also on the fence re: her.

• nyc mama says:

I am as well. She was a stick in the mud last week but I am willing to give her another episode or two until she finds her way and then I can see who she really is. But I was pleased to see her call it like it is. I don’t think her dislike of Taylor has to do with fans but more to do with what she experiences when she is with her. She has been consistent with that. She admits to being friends with Kyle and there are many who don’t like K and she knows it.

23. VV says:

I want Kim Richards job. What powers does she posses to hardly show up for work, hardly write blogs, hardly do press and still gets invited to year in and year out to come back to the show. She is bar none the Houdini Housewife. Now you see her, now you don’t!

She did call Brandi… go figure…

Hi, y’all. This is about the Grammy’s last night. Mumford and Sons (who I like a whole lot) are not a bluegrass or country band. They are a folk rock band. A banjo does not a country or bluegrass band make. As someone who grew up around bluegrass bands and attended bluegrass festivals all my life, real true bluegrass bands do not have percussion nor do they use any electric instruments. There may be other schools of thought about it, but if there are bands out there proclaiming to be playing bluegrass and they have drums or electric guitars, then they are mistaken from this blue grass purist’s point of view. Most bluegrass bands consist of accoustic guitars, mandolin, banjo, fiddle and bass fiddle. A public service announcement from the BB.

BB totally agree we have the Bluegrass Show every Saturday on our local Public Radio Station and we love it, we don’t like country so much but love Bluegrass and Folk music we have something called the Florida Folk Show after 2 hours of Bluegrass. Love our Saturday mornings

But, that describes Mumford and Sons! Last night, M&S had acoustic guitars, bango, bass fiddle and no drums. From last night’s performance that sound was definitely more bluegrass, not folk. Now, maybe their other stuff leans more that way but from the one song I heard, that’s more bluegrass.

Kit, the main singer, Mumford, the one married to that famous actress- beats a drum with his foot while he plays his guitar / fiddle/ whatever. So……percussion??

They’re good, it’s just all their songs sound exactly the same to me. I’m like REALLY into analyzing music though

I saw the Earl Scruggs Revue several times years ago. They had drums and an electric bass, but I’d still call it Bluegrass. Just sayin’.