Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules

Everything is on an hour earlier tonight!!

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

We are already at episode 13.  Will we get lucky and have another Taylor free episode?  I’d rather watch Paul get the hair removed from his back than Adrienne sucking the air out of the room.  Hopefully we’ll see little of the miserable duo this episode as well.

According to the preview, Kyle and Lisa “talk it out”.  We learned from Yolanda’s blog that this sort of happened in her private plane (that’s right, for those of you that don’t know Yolanda’s husband is David Foster and he hangs out with Barbra Streisand and he has a private plane that he sends for Yolanda because they are rich, very rich, and know everyone.)

Anyway, now that Lisa and Kyle have rehearsed the “let’s make up” scene they reenact it for us.  Lisa is hurt Kyle didn’t speak up for her.  (I’m sure she’s hurt Kyle never told her about the secret plan to ambush her at the reunion.)  Kyle is bummed that Lisa is holding a grudge.  Get over it, will you Lisa!  Just kidding.  Don’t trust that sneaky beeyoch.  She’ll sell you out in a hot minute for the next quadbillionaire that is selling a mansion.

Oh joy.  The second half of the episode is a Tea Party that Lisa throws in her Olive Grove (what no lemons?).  All is well until tipsy (read drunk) Taylor asks whether or not Adrienne is suing Brandi.  Well great.  Drunk Taylor, bitter dried up Adrienne and poor-impulse-control Brandi all at once.   Hopefully they didn’t invite any of the husbands.

Then there is our secret pleasure – the gawd awful people on Vanderpump Rules.

First of all – how in the world are they actually running a restaurant with this crew?  It makes no sense to me!

The first line of the episode description is this – I kid you not.  “Lisa ponders debates firing someone after Jax is caught having sex at SUR and Frank confronts a customer.”

Jax and Stassi have been broken up for what – two episodes.  She had barely had time to drink his champagne and throw his crap on the lawn before she was in a relationship with another loser bartender.  Jax got dumped by one psycho and ended up with another.  He’s over thirty and less mature than my college-aged kids.  Now he’s having sex in the bathroom at WORK.

I can’t figure out what Frank’s problem is, but apparently he insults a customer and gets into a huge fight with Stassi and they head for a breakup.  Good thing they’ve only being out a week or so.  Let’s hope he didn’t leave any expensive champagne at her place.

What is with the arrested development of these bartenders?  Stassi is at least still a kid and has a chance of growing up.  And why in the world doesn’t Lisa fire the whole lot of them??

But I’ve got to admit, I’m enjoying the show much more than I thought I would.

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

277 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules

1. Birdwoman says:

Why is everything on earlier tonight?

2. VV says:

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi!

3. majnon says:

I’m ready for Brandi’s book. Hope it shows up early tomorrow on my Kindle. Can’t wait!

4. VV says:

Why isn’t he helping her with it!!!! Be a gentleman!

Are you talking about the clothes rack? Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I think that was her endearing Lucille Ball moment. You know, Kyle’s so funny…like Lucille Ball? Mauricio was providing the laugh track for that “cute” moment.

5. majnon says:

VV, are you watching the show now?

6. VV says:

Petty? Petty to you if it had been your greasy car salesman husband. It would be a different story.

7. VV says:

Translation: we sold your house already. We got the commission. I don’t need to kiss your ass.

8. VV says:

YOU KYLE, NOT BRANDI… YOU’RE THE COMMON DENOMINATOR!

9. majnon says:

I don’t get the show for another 3 hours, otherwise I’d be bitching at Kyle too!

10. VV says:

Every time Lisa asks Kyle what she expects from her, Kyle turn it around with a “but you too Lisa”. I think Lisa got it that Kyle will never have her back.

Hi VV,
      Sorry I’m a little late to the party. I’ll catch up soon.

It’s how a 3rd grader does it.

• Laineylainey says:

Kyle will not admit her part in the failure of this friendship.

• Rebecca says:

But she’s apologized so many times!!!!!

Has anyone hear heard Kyle apologize to anyone ever on this show?

• L.A. Chica says:

Not I. Excuses? She’s offered those in spades, but apologies? Zilch.

this is not an apology..”I may have done that, but you did this!”

That’s straight from my husband’s school of apologizing. haha!!! “I’m sorry that you’re so overly sensitive.” “I’m sorry that neither of us is perfect.” “I’m sorry that you chose to get your feelings hurt.” Oh there have been so many gems. The other day, there was a new one…”i’m sorry that you didn’t apologize first; because you should have for reacting that way to the harmless thing I said” (I know.) I had to laugh. What’s left? Setting fire to his hair?

11. majnon says:

In general these ladies have a really hard time listening to each other, and reflecting on what the other person is trying to tell them.
    Adrienne certainly doesn’t listen to anyone on the show.

12. majnon says:

And Kyle too

13. VV says:

Ohhhhh, she only has one horse.

14. VV says:

Bingo Yolanda! She got Adrienne’s number.

15. VV says:

Lisa pulled a double. They shot Vpump Rules and RHOBH at the same time.

I want a horse. 😦

Has anyone seen BB today? I have a question for her.

18. majnon says:

I want the Sac Kings to move to Seattle, but not if there is a Moloof Hoof evolved

19. VV says:

GIGGGYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

20. VV says:

Kyle tells Lisa she wants to make amends and then she brings FAKE RANCID to the Tea Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• VV says:

Lisa just confirmed. She didn’t invite her. Kyle brought her.

• nyc mama says:

Thankfully I was home alone because when F came in I loudly stated WTF. If this doesn’t prove that Kyle likes to stir the pot then nothing will. Why would she bring F to Lisa’s house under the circumstances if not for that. She knows that Lisa’s relationship with her is prickly to say the least. Every episode I find Kyle more and more distasteful as a person.

• VV says:

I know how. She fooled me too on S1.

• Laineylainey says:

She had me going for 1/2 the season, and then I got the feeling that all the women knew something about Kim that made them feel sorry for Kyle… And I scratched my head and I said to mah-self, “self, that woman is betraying her flesh and blood sister to be popular w the other women and to win the sympathy of the viewers.” “Uh -uh, I cannot abide by that…noooooo”. And the rest is history.

• L.A. Chica says:

She WHAT?!?!?!

Oh that Kyle is too much. On what planet is it ok to bring another guest without asking permission of your host? Furthermore, on what planet is it ok to bring an uninvited guest when you know the host does not like that person?

Kyle is so transparent. She must’ve really been feeling insecure going over to Lisa’s and felt the need to bring her attack dog – I mean mouthpiece – I mean “bff”/like-a-sister friend with her for protection – I mean company.

🙄

On planet BRAVO-do you really think Kyle brought Faye there without Lisa knowing she was coming? Come on-we all know the Bravo game…they did the same thing on OC with Sarah the Bow eater….

I wish that Brandi would go back to her natural colour of hair.

22. VV says:

This is great. Nobody to disagree with. I wonder if people forgot that RHOBH was early Today.

23. VV says:

Here comes tacky!

24. VV says:

AZ, I don’t see any bruises on A. Check her face at the limo ride.

25. VV says:

STFU CHARO!

26. VV says:

Nobody believes Lim got hit a her dog.

27. majnon says:

Well, I have to share the computer with my husband, so all of you enjoy. Bye

Why is Kim getting a check from Bravo every week?

• VV says:

I want her job? I mean it I really do!

• VV says:

I’m gonna stick to my theory that Kyle told Andy. I’ll have Kathy and Paris do a cameo on the show but please please bring Kim for another season.

You might be right. She needs off this show so she can work on her sobriety.

• Beckygrey says:

@ VV, I believe that also about Kyle making it possible for Kim to remain on the show. I think that’s why Kyle seems very frustrated with Kim. Right or wrong she is trying to do what she thinks is in Kim’s best interest.
        But isn’t it funny how last week Kyle was upset that the ladies made comments about Kim and her surgery, but today she was willing to laugh and say to Lisa that “If we had money for every time Kim couldn’t make it…” ha ha ha.
        As for Kim and the dog, I don’t know. I had a puppy that I was playing with and his head hit my nose and I saw stars and then blood. My infant did it too, but I just saw stars. Babies and puppies have hard heads! lol. But Kim?????

• Sus says:

Puppies are clumsy and unaware so I could see it happening. But, like Becky, we’re talking about Kim here.

29. Jules says:

Kyle needs to give up the fake british accent. Spot of tea.

She’s very pass/agg to Lisa.

• Laineylainey says:

Completely. Pass/agg and belittling. It’s how she relates to anyone she’s jealous of. Started that pattern long ago, I suspect. It has worked for her so far. But she wasn’t under this kind of scrutiny; I don’t even think she’s aware she does that.

30. Twenty thousand dollars is a lot to spend on a non-existent lawsuit! Kyle has some nerve inviting Fayke to Lisa’s Tea without asking the hostess if it was okay!

• Laineylainey says:

Remember when the cake defiler attended Heather’s name change party? She wasn’t invited by Heather…but the producers had her come. Otherwise it would have been a really boring party. oh wait, it was a boring party. Same thing w/fayke.

31. mygirlsmom says:

Whoa, did Taylor just say Adrienne is the one selling stories to the tabloids?

Why is “Taylor” drinking?

33. Tayler is sooooo hammered!

Good going “Taylor”!

35. VV says:

Camille say it so sure “there is no law suit”. Camille is very close to Adrienne. They just never play it in front of the cameras.

I’ve checked to see if there were ever any lawsuit filled by Adrienne against Brandi and have never come across one. ( I wanted to see what the complaint was when we were all trying to figure out what was said or not said) and never came across anything.

I am betting that there was never a law suit filled but rather some demand letters sent ; and Brandi hired a lawyer to respond to those and not an actual suit. But Brandi either doesn’t know or doesn’t see the difference.

• VV says:

I think Brandi said a letter was sent. I believe she said the letter indicated she either had to comply with the content of the letter or she would be sued. I believe Brandi never signed the letter and expected to be sued like the letter indicated. I don’t think Brandi uttered the words Adrienned “sued me”. Adrienne and Camille very cleverly are changing the argument from “a letter threatening to sue” to a “lawsuit filed”.

Adrienne needs a shrink!

37. Stars99 says:

Wait… there’s a tea party tonight… well, Adrienne MUST be the Mad Hatter, then… or maybe she’s just mad…

38. Actually loving Tayler calling Adrienne out on herDig in deeper Adrienne. The more she speaks the more she exposes what a liar she is. Hating Camille right now!

Camille is a snake.

• nyc mama says:

I think there are many that are sitting in front of the TV’s right now agreeing with you.

Hating Camille and Adrienne but what is scaring me most is I’m liking Taylor. Like gas it should pass.

Shame on Adrienne for so many things and shame on Kyle who is clearly enjoying this.

39. VV says:

Adrienne is LYING BIG TIME. Defending Bernie the psycho-cook!!!!

40. Jules says:

What is wrong with Adre. Is she insane? How can there be proof of a letter and she still says not. Seriously, ho did she live this long and have primary care of the children. Is she bernies gay lover?

41. Vegas Chick says:

I absolutely hate Ky’e’s laugh… STFU… there I said it.

42. Camille’s behavior cements my and belief that she was in on the “take down” of Lisa. Camille,Kyle and Adrienne a truly vile conniving biatches!

43. princesspindy says:

Well, I enjoyed your take on the show VV, lol! I will watch at 10pm because I watch the Carrie Diaries at 8….. I just am thankful they aren’t replaying VR at 10!!! I am so disappointed, I thought we were going to have a show that centered around LISA!!! Not those idiots!!!

How is the Carrie D? I wanted to watch when it premiered but never did.

• L.A. Chica says:

I’m with you, princesspindy. I watched the first epi of VR with the expectation it was to be about Lisa, not those nincompoops who work for her. I haven’t watched it since.

44. Yolanda doesn’t hold back on this week’s blog. Boy, am I loving her. She nails Adrienne,Kyle and Camille to the wall! She is spot on!

Sorry to have missed the first showing of RHOBH, that has not happened before – why ome hour earlier?! I’m waiting for top of the hour to watch BH.

Meanwhile on Fashion Police, the grammy special, Joan Rivers said she did not like Beyonces’ outfit, she described it as being like RHOA because it’s mostly black, but then there is that one annoying white part. LOL!

46. Kat From Ohio says:

i think they might have moved housewives early so it won’t have to compete against rupaul’s drag race anymore… i bet that when rupaul came back (3 weeks ago) ratings dipped as there’s an overlapping audience there. i for one am loving rupaul’s drag race! sooo fun and funny

47. KTinCT says:

sorry to go off topic but…….. I just saw a city plow finally clear my street 🙂 !!!!

48. Ok,next week Adrienne admits there WAS a letter but she say’s she didn’t know about it. Brandi says there were several and she had to hire a lawyer to deal with them. Adrienne says she HAD to hire a laywer too. So, if she HAD to hire a lawyer then hers was hired first. Every attorney I have ever dealt with has always informed me and gotten approval for any and all corresondences, affidavites and petitions filed. Adrienne lies keep getting bigger and bigger. “What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive”!

• mygirlsmom says:

So Adrienne wants people to believe that her lawyer knew about what Brandi said without Adrienne telling him/her and decided on his/her own to sue. Sounds like every civil litigators dream client.

And practice makes perfect for Adrienne.

• Beckygrey says:

@ Shadowsnomore…How do you like what Marissa said..”but if I had a gun to my head and had to, I’d say Adrienne was being less than truthful.:

• Rebecca says:

She’s just one of those people who jumps into a lie no matter what is asked. She’s pathetic.

49. lillybee says:

I call bull on Kyle saying that she doesn’t hold grudges.

Oh Kyle, you really piss me off telling Lisa that she is a grudge holder. That is not part of Lisas’ personality from what I’ve seen. It is true that Kyle changed the parameters of her friendship with Lisa…..and it’s okay to do that but don’t be blaming Lisa for being the one that changed!

Oh no! Yolanda is a one horse town!

Okay, always loved Lisa but WHY another tea party with the same characters, except, oh lets add Charo and Faker, brilliant. Not! This mean this is way too contrived.for TV. Gonna be dreamy to look at at least.

What the hell did The Grifter mean during touring Lisa & Ken closet/bath when she said “I guess theyy are OK” and I won’t worry about them any more??? Ken & Lisa? Or was that a bad edit and.she actually spole of something else. What the heck am I listening to anything she says, is a better question.

Speaking of edits – they chopped up Lisa and Kyle convo in the beginning…remember Lisa said a STFU? That was crudely chopped in place.

• Beckygrey says:

Lisa said that she wanted Kyle to stick up for her. Kyle asked her what did she want her to do. Lisa said “something anything or a Brandi STFU”. That’s what I’m going to say to people….”Don’t let me have to give it to you Brandi Style!”

• Laineylainey says:

Haha! I love your thought process! I, too, said “huh?” When grifty said that.

54. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

I can’t stand to even hear Adrienne’s voice at this point. She is ugly in every sense of the word.

55. A says:

Buzzfeed has article about stasis on v rules doing amazing race with her family. Much heavier and dark hair

Marisa said her bleepedly bleep and then the slice in audio of Lisa saying “…and Cheers” that was funny.

Brandi “….and here comes the evil bunch”. No kidding.

58. lillybee says:

This could be fun. The plot on Castle tonight is about murder during a reality series. The series is the wives of Wall Street.

Calling complete and utter BS in Kim. First of all she sounded loaded, but we know she also this dry drunk thing going on so who knows, but back to calling BS on the fact her dog hit her on the nose on the way over….was she bringing a pitbull over to play with Giggy?! Really, on her way the dog hit her?! She was never on her way..in the travel sense. How’s about no sense?! That was like S2 excuses!

Castle is hysterical tonight-reality show murder!

61. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

I just finally got that Faye reminds me of a “who” in whoville with her cartoonish round face.

62. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Adrienne is DEFENDING Bernie!

63. OMG Taylor is so drunk on WWHL it’s crazy

64. VV says:

I think Canille and Adrienne made sure tonight to say there was no “lawsuit”. Brandi kept mentioning “letter” and everytime A & D replied “there is no lawsuit” because in Camille’s and Adrienne’s mind we the viewers are stupid.
    Adrienne very loudly said at Mauricio that she was gonna serve Brandu with a big fat lawsuit. She said it its on film.

65. Kat From Ohio says:

taylor is shitfaced

66. VV says:

Camille tweeted:

Now why would Adrienne’s attorney breach confidentiality agreement by disclosing private information about his client with a third party.

Of course that never happened. Give us a break Camille.

• mygirlsmom says:

What a naughty lawyer. First he sends a letter on his clients behalf without her knowledge according to Adrienne, then breaches confidentiality. Hmmm, we can drive a truck through the holes in this little story.

Lawyers can be disbarred giving out client’s personal information to another person other than the client unless it has been requested in writing from another attorney or court. Asked my Cousin and she said Camille is full of sh*te(allegedly) and that if an attorney did as she describes above, they would have ZERO clients. It’s a breach of ethics, lawyer needs to maybe sue Camille(allegedly)

I love it that Lisa ended her party at the moment Brandi decides to leave. I hate it that Kyle chases after people and wants them to come back for more abuse! (As she does at other parties)At least Lisa ends it for all so there is no more discussion on her turf. Smart lady, I mean all was contrived to get together, but she did try to keep peace, as well Brandi did her best ever containment of emotions.

68. VV says:

Tray lot said Kyle wears Japanese extensions on WWHL. Kyles hair is fake?!

Someone said that a year ago.

Say it ain’t so! Looks too real, I swear she is often asked about her hair and I don’t remember with how…maybe Wendy.W and she said it was real. Now why…..biy I sure do ask a lot of why’s around here 😉 lie about that? Maybe all hers as in paid for…IDK it looks and behaves real. Oh yeah, Kyle is gonna be mad, like Taylor said.

OMG Taylor can hardly talk.

• nyc mama says:

She’s bombed but she is being brutally honest…the birkens, the boyfriend and sleeping with a married man,…

ITA. All of a sudden I have some respect for her. lol

I LOVED when she said….”I’m totally fake”. Or something like that.

Yes she did! And did you notice that she answered sleeping with the same sex, or however that was worded.and she said “yes, of course!” And the picture on the screen was Tamra and Fernanda from the OC..not certain I remember the name correctly, but it was rumored they were together..Taylor and Fern. With Fern. comfirming and T denying…while she was married to Russell….of course.

I can’t beleive WWHL did a Telenova editb of the tea party expressions and.while I was watching the tea party I was thinking Kyle, Adrienne and Faye were utilizing Telenova.expressions! Especially Kyle!

71. VV says:

Head over to Camille’s Twitter. She’s doing Adrienne’s dirty work by answering questions about the letter that Adrienne sent to Brandi. Camille is a SNAKE 👿

72. VV says:

Brandi is on her way to NY at this time so she’s not on Twitter.

I wonder why Tara Banks fired Nigel?

74. mygirlsmom says:

Taylor admitted she has slept with a married man and then called Nigel a whore. I thought she would annoy me tonight, but instead I am quite amused.

75. Sus says:

So Yolanda is wahwahwah about not being able to buy her kid more than one horse. Give me a freaking break. First world problems

I hear you, it’s all about perspective…and the economy must have sucked for Yo too or she would’ve had 3 horses for her daughter to train on, ha. That is something she wanted for her child…to be like those other crazy richer than rich kids. Well, I will not hold that against her, I believe it’s how she felt and more real than some of the others. Just not that most of us could related to! Haha

76. VV says:

Kyle tweeted she would never brings a guest without asking. IIRC, she also brought Fake to Camille’s dinner from hell. Did she ask Camille if she could bring her? I don’t recall.

77. VV says:

Brandi has arrived in NY and is tweeting.

The Pug did well at the Westminster Dog Show. Of course I would have put him in 1st place. 🙂

No Westminster on here, it says USA network Tue and Wed. What was on CNBC tonight? Hopefully USA will replay whatever was on tonight!!! I.love.dog.shows and especially this one. I usually watch it on DVR to knock out commercials. That is a long show!

I had a really hard time finding it. In LA it’s on channel 355. It’s one down from MSNBC.

Thank you! Same channel number here, I did a search and all it found was on USA when I saw you mentioned that earlier. They are replaying the broadvast now. Dang now why is this show split between networks? I have to go to bed, I just hope this part is shown on USA Tuesday I like to watch them all and pick winners as I go.

79. VV says:

According to Camille a C & D was sent to Brandi’s friend who used to work for Adrienne. Bottom line a C&D was sent. This is why Camille and Adrienne kept on saying “there’s no lawsuit”

• nyc mama says:

Then why did Brandi have to retain a lawyer? It makes no sense and I doubt Brandi would spend $2k that she doesn’t have on a lawyer is it wasn’t something against Brandi.
      Semantics – perhaps the letter was sent to the friend but was for Brandi? Doesn’t make sense but Adrienne clearly would do anything to win. And then there is the Bernie part of the equation.

• VV says:

It doesn’t make sense for A to send the C&D letter to Brandi via her friend and not to Brandi directly. I’d like to know the content of the letter and like to know who sent it.

• nyc mama says:

I agree and realized that can’t make sense anyway you slice it. I thought it was a way for A to say she never sent a letter but then realized that it just can’t make sense.

80. VV says:

Camille has been working bloggers these past couple of weeks. She’s making nice with several of them. It’s all in her TL. This chick is smart because she’s trying to manipulate perception. We are just not naive.

81. nyc mama says:

Did Lisa say Resnick wasn’t invited or just that she didn’t like her and wouldn’t invite her? If it was the former then why was there a place setting for her and if the latter then we see Bravo’s editing at work. Lisa may not have wanted her there or directly invited her but it may have been part of Faye’s contract to attend the event and technically she wouldn’t be invited by Lisa but by Bravo. I will have to watch it again to listen to exactly what Lisa says.

Night night ladies.

83. VV says:

Brandi said a letter had been sent and in the letter they threatened a lawsuit, not that it had been filed, but she was threatened and the letter came from an attorney’s office be they a friend of the HoofMaloof or not, the C&D from an attorney threatening a lawsuit, is why Brandi also retained an attorney. Now, that attorney probably told her that this was a nuisance lawsuit and to ignore it, but of course you still have to pay an attorney for that advice, and probably gave the attorny a small “retainer” should this letter go beyond and simple C&D. Plus the HoofMaloof screamed at the top of her lungs at the faux-Murray-InfomercialakaParty that she was going to sue Brandi. In many cases the C&D letters are the pre-cursor to a lawsuit. Camilizzilla is now back to her evil form(allegedly), and while she and Brandi are “good” as she put it last week, fact is she also knows that the gig is up and this farce of a take-down completely back-fired, and will probably get the HoofMaloof and possibly Camilizilla FIRED.

84. lillybee says:

Castle was great tonight. It really was about the fakeness of reality shows.

85. lillybee says:

And now I am going to have to stay up and watch drunk Taylor on WWHL

86. Vegas Chick says:

Wow! She is really loaded and looks the morning after.