Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

We must be getting near the end of the season, because the Ladies are on their second trip – this time to Paris.  Thankfully as far as I know Adrienne Maloof didn’t go, so hopefully we won’t have to put up with all of her double talk. Am I alone in thinking that those papers Brandi Glanville showed Paul Massif last episode finally opened his eyes to what Adrienne and her cook Bernie were up to  – and was perhaps the last straw for Paul?  Anyway – rumors swirled that Adrienne didn’t go on the trip because the couple was separating.

Strangely enough the writeup for the episode didn’t say a word about Adrienne, but mentioned that Taylor didn’t go on the trip after Kim and Kyle confronted her about her increasingly bizarre behavior.  How bizarre that Kim would think it appropriate to do that after trying to hide her issues with alcohol for Season One of the show.   Taylor decided to stay home with her daughter – which makes it the second year in the row Taylor didn’t get to go on the big trip.

The other story line is that Lisa and Ken took a side trip to visit Ken’s son from a previous marriage.  It sounds like we’ll get to meet his ex-wife, who used to be a friend of Lisa’s (and is much closer to Ken in age).  There must not be too much of a story there or it would have been leaked to the press.

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

239 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

1. LaineyLainey says:

Oh yeah…here we come, walking down the street,…

2. Rebecca says:

Does Yolanda go? Yolanda in Paris would be fun. If Kyle twirls her hair or does the splits, I am throwing things at the tv.

We’re getting close to the season finale huh? In a way it feels like it’s.been on for 6 mths. I guess that’s because of “the secret” & the “lawsuit/C&D letter”. This has been going on so long that I really can’t remember anything much else.

4. iceNfire says:

Comcast Sucks! Yes Nancy I know, Direct tv 😛

I really “hate” Adrienne.

6. VV says:

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi

7. VV says:

Decorations courtesy of Faye

8. VV says:

They both on Twitter and blogs already cleared that what happened with Kennedy was a misunderstanding. Why were they making an issue of it then?

9. WindyCityWondering says:

How dare the Wichard sisters talk about another person’s addictions! Slut pigs I tell you slut pigs!

10. NJBev says:

I do wish Ken would put the dog down every now and then…………..

Ken has really become a housewife this season-they show him in the garden almost as much as they show Yolanda picking lemons

12. cusi77 says:

I sincerelly don’t think that Kim is Trailors friend! In any case the one who is her friend is Kyle. We know that the reason that Taylor had no idea that her daughter was with Kyle was KENNEDY’s Nany accepted Kyle’s invitation to stay with her. I am not Taylor’s fan (Thank you, Baby Jesus!) but Taylor was thinking that her daughter was at home with her nany! (Storyline for Taylor? Bravo you devils!)

Free the Swans Lisa!

14. NJBev says:

omg. Kim has got to go………………

15. NJBev says:

Taylor took that like a pro

16. cusi77 says:

Mohamed had a Geographical problem! He shouldl live in The Arabs countries to have several women at a time!

I like Lisa’s hair up.

18. VV says:

I’m sorry the house has a Hotel feel to it. Don’t get me wrong but the decorations ate hotelish…

19. cusi77 says:

Brandi has a friend taller than her! Not possible!

20. cusi77 says:

OMG! Lisa looks so much beautiful with her hair up!!!!

21. WindyCityWondering says:

So far this party is fab because Kyle and Kim are not there!

22. VV says:

Good thing is Mohamed doesn’t have to worry about somebody staining his furniture.

23. WindyCityWondering says:

No this is what I love to see – beautiful house, interesting food, clothes and fun conversations.

24. NJBev says:

I’m not crazy about the way Kyle dresses-
    like a bag lady.

25. cusi77 says:

I have not noticed that we are Camille free as well! Yuju!

26. VV says:

British meets British

I “love” Yolanda.

This is weird-Lisa’s friend lives with her step son?

29. NJBev says:

Wow, Warren is a hunk!

30. VV says:

The son lives very well I have to say.

31. Kat From Ohio says:

brandi needs to cover up.

32. melthehound says:

There is Giggy

33. Kat From Ohio says:

oh i know i haven’t been around much… looks like I might be at Ohio University another 2 years. I got an e-mail last week that I was accepted to the Creative Writing MA program with fully funded tuition and a paid teaching assistantship! Thanks to all who have asked about how I’ve been and what I’ve been up to… I still haven’t heard back from the other schools I applied to, but I doubt any of the offers will offer so much financial support. I’m glad I won’t have to take out a loan or borrow money from my parents. The sooner I can be on my own, the happier I will be.

34. nyc mama says:

I love the way Kens face lit up at the sight of his grandson.

Shut up Kyle!

36. VV says:

Dean’s dad passed.

37. VV says:

STFU KYLE!

38. NJBev says:

Air Tahiti Nui??

39. nyc mama says:

This is the RH that I want to see…St. Tropez, beautiful estates with guest houses,… and men that look like Ken’s son. 🙂

40. LaineyLainey says:

I am watching Fashion Police..I’m thinking they are going to totally ignore Brandi. What’s worse than being dissed on Fashion Police? Being ignored by Fashion Police. Giuliana is going to ice Brandi out of this, I’ll bet. hmmmm…I could be wrong, but that’s my prediction.

41. VV says:

So, White Party Paul sees letters and email from Brandi. Two weeks layer Paris trip. Dr TP and the Human Stain don’t go. Two weeks after the Paris trip. Paul files for divorce from Charo. Hmmm, I wonder if what was shown to him at the White party gave him that little push he needed to leave her.

42. NJBev says:

OH, God, I love Paris!

Oh man Kim seems so drunky monkey!!! Please don’t let this beautiful trip be ruined by drunk Kim!!!!

44. VV says:

Spacecadet Kim enters he room.

45. WindyCityWondering says:

This was the kind of episode I wanted to see! Show me what isn’t ever going to be my life!

46. NJBev says:

What a let down. Lisa to Stassi and
    Paris to west Hollywood in a minute flat

47. nyc mama says:

Ditto. I posted above that without Adrienne, Paul, Camille and very little Taylor plus the scenery this was probably the best episode so far.

48. Realhousewifeva says:

Brandi tweeted that she just had a talk about turning her book into a movie… How crazy is that?

49. nyc mama says:

Lisa’s blog is up and it’s great. Looks like there might be something to the DWTS rumor.
    She closes with this…
    “It is an exciting week, this week. I hope you all “stay safe and well.

Yolanda and Marissa have their blogs up too.

Did anyone watch The Following tonight? It was so good I was about to have a heart attack-what a great frighten show!! So scary!!

I am so addicted to that show. i watched them all up until last week’s episode – I didn’t want to watch it out of order. So good!!!!!!!

OMG tonite it was extra scary and suspenseful!! I couldn’t wait for it to be over!! I was a nervous wreck!!

JNNTJ. When I watched the first episode, I thought I was really going to like it. But over the next few episodes I started questioning things that were happening in the story line. It is a heart stopper though and I like that they are showing 14 episodes with no breaks. I hated when Revenge kept taking breaks.

The breaks in Revenge are very annoying-especially since I watched the first season on Netflix!!! I got spoiled!!

I haven’t seen any postings from Kansas Girl today. I hope she and others in Kansas, OK, and parts of TX are weathering this latest Winter storm OK.

• Kansas Girl says:

Oh, BB, thanks for worrying. Yesterday was busy, busy. Work, but preparing to be off another day (so figuring out what work could be done at home). At the start of the day, many of us couldn’t remember where we left off and then had to throw together class plans. And then the afternoon watching the windows to see if it had started yet. Most people left as soon as they could because streets were predicted to be slick.

The snow didn’t start in earnest till the wee hours this morning. We have very wet snow, about 4 inches here, and very windy. People are starting to report branches down, but nothing here. I am sure I saw power flashes earlier, and with these conditions there will be power outages here and there. So far, all is well here. Snug, with coffee and breakfast. I’m planning to make banana bread today and enjoy a day indoors.

52. princesspindy says:

Warren’s wife, who/m I thought for a while was Ken’s ex wife, is a rude bitch….ippho!

No, she and Lisa used to be friends. Lisa explains a little more in her blog. I think Lisa said she’s 16 years older than Warren, which would make her 61. Eek! I’m assuming she’s Brian (the grandson’s) mom. For some reason I didn’t think Warren and Sue had been together that long, but maybe so.

Not Ken’s ex but she was Lisa’s friend before she married the him. He is only 5 years younger than Lisa

• princesspindy says:

But Warren is cute!!!

• Kansas Girl says:

She was joking. Razing her old buddy Lisa. I only caught that the second showing, but she is making digs at Lisa to tease her as if they didn’t want visitors. Ken and Lisa say over and over how they love visiting and being with the couple, and they get along well. When Lisa explains she loves Warren, well not THAT kind, and that’s what her friends are for — the camera cuts to Sue. Saying she sort of set it up, but then disapproved because of the age difference, but love won out.

53. princesspindy says:

Maurice was thinking about it!!!

54. princesspindy says:

Kim’s here!! Party’s here!!!!

55. SCGirl says:

Oh My God Please, Am I really seeing Kim have a talk about alcohol with Taylor…this is just getting stupid. Can they not atleast get one of the more sober women on the show to do this scripted scene with Taylor about her drinking problem? And another thing, I can not believe Kyle would go along with Bravo in doing this scene. To me it seems like Bravo set Kim up to do this scene on purpose. I mean come on, Bravo knew Kim wasn’t straight or sober, and Kyle knew it too. Isn’t it nice of Bravo and Kyle to hang Kim out to dry and make a mockery of her…they had to know viewers would think this was the most ridiculous thing they had ever seen, and we weren’t buying Kim’s, “I’m in a better place now” BS. Kim has been just as drunk and high all season long as all those actors were last night at the Oscars. Kyle needs to start being ashamed of herself for some of the things she’s willing to go along with on camera at her sister’s expense. And as for Taylor,she gets a pass on this scene from me, and only because I could never get past Kim being the one to actually have this conversation with Taylor, so the intended focus of the scene was lost on me at that point. Kim’s such a flake that she probably thought that she did a beautiful job of convincing the viewers all season long that she had her addiction problems licked….

56. Catseye says:

That WAS pretty stupid to have an out-of-control addict confront another one about her behavior.

57. Catseye says:

I forgot to say, I noticed when Yo & Kyle were discussing going to Paris, Yo’s hair bun & neck bow were on the opposite side, than they were the rest of the party scenes.

• Kansas Girl says:

I noticed Yo wore the same thing to the party that she had on when she was rearranging the furniture. Perhaps she never sweats?

58. Beckygrey says:

I did read the comments, so I apologize if someone else wrote this as a comment. The wife of Ken’s son is Lisa’s girlfriend , not Ken’s ex-wife.

That you for that comment – I was indeed confused by whatever Bravo or NMD translated from that.

GMA will announce the cast of DWTS in 15-I can’t wait to see if QVP is going to be on!!!

Lisa is doing DWTS…so is gross Andy Dick

Dorothy Hamill looks great!

62. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

I wish Wynnona Judd would get counseling – she is unbelieveably awkward and needs help. It’s painful to watch her for 5 seconds

My Dad and his wife love DWTS-he is coming over this morning for coffee-I can’t wait for him to ask me who the hell Lisa VanderPump is…and Andy Dick. I think the only “star” he will know is Dorothy Hamill and maybe Wynnona Judd(he likes country music).

My mom loves DWTS too. I think alot of the older generation likes it. Although she got kind of disgusted last season with all the suggestive costumes (men almost nekkid) and dances. She says they went too far with it and she didn’t enjoy it. Always pushing the envelope.