Brandi Glanville on Reunion – “It’s on like Donkey Kong” and Other News

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Tweets

At the Beginning of the Day

Brandi: “It’s on like Donkey Kong”  (for those of you of a different generation, Donkey Kong was/is a popular video game, and the phrase “It’s on like Donkey Kong” means something about to go down – or it’s time to compete. I haven’t heard it in ages.

Yolanda:  “❤On my way to breakfast with Andy….And then I woke up! Truth: Andy and 7 girls spending the day #RHOBH #Reunion

Q: R u feeling better enough to film d reunion today? #HopeSo

Yo: ❤My brain is about 80% so let’s hope for the best😜

Q: How do you feel about the reunion today? #curious

Yo: ❤Excited to see how all this goes down

Kim Richards: “Kingsley trying to help out this morning with my dress! “No!No! Kingsley! Mommy will do that! haha!”  (I guess Kingsley is her dog and he stole her hanger)

Kim Richards twitter

Kim Richards twitter

and …  “Loving turtles today!!!!”

(I don’t know about turtles, but she’s a strange duck.)

Midday

Andy Cohen: “Lunch break at #RHOBH reunion – some bombshells today and it’s only half over. I can’t wait for you to see it.”

End of the Day

Andy is still smiling.  That’s good.  “Reunion is taping right now and it’s good”

Andy's tweet

Andy’s tweet

Kyle:  Brutal Reunion shoot but I love this man ❤@BravoAndy

Kyle's twitter

Kyle’s twitter

Brandi: “Ttly drained! Wow!”

Lisa: “Oooh what a tough 12hrs…trust me,a lot of issues to deal with…now my bed is calling. #onehelluvaday

Yo: “❤My first reunion taping, the longest #RHOBH day ever…… Especially on 70% brain power, good night my friends, xoxo”

_____________

I wonder why it was so draining.  The two main antagonists of the season were no-shows.  Camille Grammer told E-Online that she wouldn’t be attending the reunion, and she wasn’t returning for Season 4.  She had this to say on twitter a few days ago:

Q:  watching rhobh season 3 it sucks that @TheRealCamilleG isn’t a permanent housewife on there anymore 😦 i miss you on there!!

Camille:  Thank you. I got treated like the black sheep of the family. Weird :/

If I recall Camille was dropped after Season 2 when she was repairing her image and controlled filming to the nth degree.  She admitted on the reunion that she’d go to the restroom and hide during the fights so that she wouldn’t be shown in the footage.  Great drama – making there Camille.  After being dropped as a housewife she announced she was quitting, and then shortly after that she began to show up at events and eventually was reinstated as a friend of the housewife.  She didn’t host any events this season and they didn’t shoot footage at her home.  Perhaps she thought throwing out a few zingers at Lisa and defending Adrienne would be enough to keep her on the show.  I guess her insecurities rang true – she just wasn’t that interesting without her A-list husband – especially if she was hiding in the bathroom avoiding drama.

As for Adrienne Maloof – she also told E-online that she wouldn’t be attending the reunion. Her official story seems to be that she didn’t want to answer any questions relating to the divorce or surrogacy as she was under a gag order.  I’m sure the real issue is that – as Lisa said – in a battle of wits, Adrienne is unarmed – and she didn’t want to be put in the hot seat to explain the inconsistencies between her blogs, what has been shown on screen, and any evidence Brandi may have.  If it is true that she didn’t show up to the reunion and won’t be back next year then I think that’s the first smart move she’s made in a year.  But I doubt we’ve seen the last of Adrienne Maloof.  She seems determined to stay in the public eye -but perhaps in a setting where she has more control.

______

And in other News – Brandi’s book is number on the e-book non-fiction New York Best Sellers list for a second week, and 4th in the combined hardcopy/ebook sales.  I imagine once you get on the list more readers see the title and purchase the book so this is great news for her!

______________________________________

Saturday TV Lineup, March 2nd by BB

8PM – American Ninja Warrior (NBC); Cops (Fox); Too Cute (Anpl); Odd Folks Home (Science)

9PM – Dateline: Real Life Mysteries (TLC); My Big Redneck Vacation (CMT); Pit Boss (Anpl); Auction Hunters (Spike); Blackboard Wars (OWN); Oddities (Science); Deadly Sins (ID); Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best (WE); Renovation Realities (DIY); Ripper Street (BBC); The Incredible Dr. Pol (NatGeoWild)

10PM – 48 Hours (CBS); Flipping Boston (A&E); Dateline: Real Life Mysteries (TLC); Swamp Pawn (CMT); Burning Love (10:30 E!); Savage Family Diggers (Spike); Unfaithful: Stories of Betrayal (OWN); An Idiot Abroad (Science); Scorned: Love Kills (ID); My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera (Bio); The Graham Norton Show (BBC)

11:30PM – Saturday Night Live: Host Kevin Hart; Musical Guests Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (NBC)

________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

75 Responses to Brandi Glanville on Reunion – “It’s on like Donkey Kong” and Other News

1. TracyShea says:

Just wanted to say I finished Brandi’s book and loved it! Wish it was longer because I was so enjoying it! I hope she never changes.

• nohausfrau says:

Good morning. Long time no post but I read you faithfully. I was asked to leave another blog because of my associations. I truly hate blog wars. The silver lining though is more time to post over here.

I read Brandi’s book and thought it needed a whole lot of editing. I’m glad I bought it though to support her.

I’m looking forward to the reunion esp if Adrienne doesn’t attend. So tired of her lies. They better not bring the despicable Faye on. Yech.

Have a great Saturday you’ll.

• Iowagirl says:

Asked to leave a blog? Unbelievable! Well post away here, I love everyone’s take on things.

• nohausfrau says:

Thank you Iowa Girl. I posted a lot on Lynn’s original blog and even defended the person who kicked me out. No good deed goes unpunished!!!

• jezzibel says:

How juvenile, oh well their loss is our gain. Welcome back!!

• Beckygrey says:

@ nohausfrasu how do you get kicked out of a blog? Did you get blocked>

• nohausfrau says:

No, BeckyGrey
              After emotions ran high, all friends of the person who was kicked off were asked to leave. To end the unpleasantness I signed off. I was a bit sad as I’ve followed this blogger for a couple of years but its her blog and I won’t stay where I’m not wanted. It wasn’t anything I said as the blogger actually “liked” my last comment. Go figure.

Iowagirl what’s shaken?

• WindyCityWondering says:

Good to see you! I have always enjoyed your posts and you have always been LynnFam to me! Welcome back!!

Hey nohausfrau. Sorry you were asked to leave another blog, which makes no sense to me but I’m glad you’re here. I hope all has been well w/you.

• Kansas Girl says:

I loved her book too. A friend wants to borrow it, but I sort of want to hang on to it!

2. MORNING ALL.. up since before 7.. girls fed and walked..mr ford STILL ASLEEP.. hmmm
    I just knew he wasnt feeling well…but at least I have peace and quiet this a/m….
    hope the hws don’t tweet too much about the reunion… I want to see it raw…..
    off to play some games before work
    hugs and peace
    diva
    bbl

3. L.A. Chica says:

Good morning and happy Saturday!

4. Rebecca says:

Watching Best Thing I Ever Made – Beau McMIllan is baking his meatballs! I love his food!

5. Sheree was granted her restraining order – against 3 bloggers – not just TamaraTattles, but also FunkyDineva (Quentin) and a third one. I don’t think the 3rd one is StraightfromtheA so I have no idea who else it might be.

6. Good Saturday Morning! Hope everyone’s weekend is off to just the start you want it to be!

Just had yummy coffee and breakfast and headed to a long steamy bath. 🙂

Can’t wait to see BH reunion…especially since we know several players did not show up. Innnnteresting!

Also….I know I am very late to the party….but I just had time last night to actually watch the Top Chef finale and Project Runway. Even though I knew Kristen won, it was a great show! It was quite emotional at the end! And about PR….really?!? Amanda did not go home for that mess? I thought Benjamin was just getting his groove on a bit and getting comfortable and we would see some great stuff from him. Amanda never impressed me and I thought the wrong decision was made. But…this happens all the time with these shows doesn’t it?

A HUGE Thank You to NMD and all the wonderful, amazing, talented people who contribute and keep this blog rolling. So much appreciation for you all…and NMD who gets it posted every morning. You are the brightest of gems lady!

New post, “Saturday Inspiration”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

Good Morning! 😀
    For some reason it made me giggle that NMD took that comment from Brandi’s tweet – it’s on like donkey kong – in the title!
    giggle
    giggle

• Morning TexasTart! I also love that Brandi had to explain what Donkey Kong was in her tweet! LOL! Used to play it myself and recall the saying. 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Did anybody here not know that reference? Just curious about how people can have something in their vernacular and others have no idea. I work at a church and the head pastor was doing a sermon on Gen13. When he gave the title of the sermon to his assistant to put into the bulletin, she ran over to me and said “we have to stop him”. The sermon was titled “where will you pitch your tent?” He and a few other staff members had no idea why we were concerned. It was awkward explaining it.

• zanne says:

That story reminds me of one that happened to me. I was typing the Priest’s (English) sermon for Christmas Day and he said the place Christ was born was a out house. I had to explain what we Americans would think of that and he changed it. Now back to the HW’s – never have watched Dancing with the stars so keep telling me when it will be on and channel and all that. Don’t want to miss Lisa

Outhouse, ha ha! Hi zanne, I’m pretty sure if you read the blog you will not miss announcements regarding DWTS!

I bet it was awkward going about that…and then again, how many people would have not thought a thing of it? Surely some here will not get the donkey kong and no big deal if they don’t, we’ll see if anyone confesses.

Lainey, knowing how you and I like our Central Texas winters, I have the funny feeling this is the last of a winter weekend. Very windy, but a beautiful day! And still having the MOST beautiful sunsets, night after night, I can’t ever remember such colorful sunsets and sunrises in the winter….hope you can see them from where you are.

• Laineylainey says:

I love this weather. We need rain, though and lots of it! Sorry to say I don’t get up early enough for sunrises…sunsets have been beautiful.

8. Contessa says:

I think the BH reunion will be interesting. First of all no Camille or Ad; however they were protaginists and some of these issues will probably be discussed with the HW’s. It would be very difficult not to do so. Vile Kyle saying the reunion was tough tells me she got a little of her own medicine after her attack on Lisa last year. Lisa was always nice to her and vile went for the attack last reunion, backing up Adrienne. As they say Karma is a beyotch! XXOO

• WindyCityWondering says:

Thinking about it – who really has Kyle’s back? No one as she made sure to drop the drama hammer on everyone. I doubt seriously that either Yolanda or Lisa will give her a break, she also made Taylor look like a bad mother by holding back facts, Brandi is not down with anyone who messes with her friends, and then there is the turtle loving, grudge holding sister….

• Contessa says:

LMAO here – turtle loving, grudge holding sister, who mixes up her meds for a transatlantic trip – give me a break. If she is such an air head than she needs a keeper to dole out her meds. I have no doubt she is on anti anxiety and tranqulizer meds, but one should know what to take and not mix it up with old pills. I think Kim needs a long rest away from the series.

Well Kim is crazy. I can’t wait for the reunion. It should be a doozy. Got all the cleaning done and heading to Lowes to check out the flowers and get a new recliner for the pool area. Mr. AZGirl is sick so off I go with credit card in hand!

• Iowagirl says:

Flowers and a pool area? Green with envy, how about 7 inches of snow and no sunshine.

I’ll take it. In Az and it’s supposed to be freaking 88 today. Eighty mothereffing eight. It’s March 2. I live in hell! Did I miss something or has Brandi still not produced the lawyer’s letter? She took the time to print out a bunch of emails but still didn’t have a lawyer’s letter, right?

• Laineylainey says:

I don’t think they revealed exactly what was brought…emails…I thought someone said lawyer’s bills for the magoof mess. But I don’t know what else.

Kit – there was a link posted here, an interview of Brandi’s friend Jennifer (who was sitting next to Brandi as those documents came out at the White Party) and she said the letter from the attorney was shown to Paul, but Bravo did not include that in the edit. Which is kind of infuriating, considering how much debate and speculation there was around that letter!!!

• AZGirl says:

Well not to worry…my hell is coming in June 🙂

• LOL AZGirl……warm that credit card up! 😀

• Catseye says:

Kim IS a mess. Sad to see someone go to such extremes, over and over.
      I’m nervous about that huge Pit Bull she has. I hope that it is getting trained properly. She’s such a ditz, I personally don’t think a large, strong, potentially overpowering dog like that is a good choice for someone like her.

True! I’m thinking a pet turtle for her! Speaking of..anyone know of a small cage animal carrier that sort of works like a cake plate with a lid? I have a kitty that is SO hard to get in a regular carrier and thought about a cage that had a bottom that I could lure him on and then just bring the top down over him and latch to the bottom. I’ve been looking at pet stores and can’t find anything like that. Anyone ever see anything like that.

• WindyCityWondering says:

I have left my cat carriers out with door open with a fleece bed inside them. Curiousity wins as both my cats have taken naps in there and are much less anxious when I have to take them to the vet.

• Pghemtchick says:

That’s the same trick I used when traing both the bunnies. Tossed a toy in there sans door and they’d hop in and explore, then I added the door next time, then closed. Worked for both. Jelly is easy tho as I lucked out and she let’s me pick her up and put in it- Peanut would have never done that. She was an independent bun- no holding allowed.

• Catseye says:

Good ideas^^ I gave up with cat carriers/boxes (from the time my cat was a tiny kitten, she’d get a look on her face like HOW COULD YOU??!! Every time I put her in one). Now I just put one of my little dog’s harnesses w/leash on and carry my cat into the vet’s office in an old towel. Luckily she doesn’t have to go very often.

Happy Saturday everyone. It’s so cold out. Brrrrr. I hope the weather is good where you are. Have a great day. 🙂

11. Pghemtchick says:

Wonder if Lisa took heat at the Reunion.

The sex monster was all growwwled up. Lol

Morning! Hope everyone has a good weekend! I’m meh. Had some crazy dreams that kep me up then the half aunt calling all morning. She needs a friend that doesn’t live here stat! Lol. The plus is spring training for FB starts tonight so yay. Lol. Happy snarking!

Nancy I’m sorry about Emily. How is she faring today?

The first time I read that I thought it said farting not faring. Totally changes the sentence….lol

13. princesspindy says:

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood here, it’s 78 and billowy clouds, just gorgeous!

Vote for your favorite housewife! This is the final round of an ongoing Ryan Seacret poll that has been posted before. Teresa is leading Lisa V (gasp!)

Flowers are planted. Recliner by the pool. Nice day. High 85. My life is such a bi#tch

16. hildogatl says:

Btw you guys, when the rhoa is back, my blog recaps may be limited, and short….BECAUSE…me and my man of almost 7 years are getting married on 4/13. My father, who unexpectantly passed on 4/25 -the 13th is his birthday. Just wanted to give you an honest heads up.