Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta and Shahs Reunion Part II

Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta and Shahs Reunion Part 2

We are at Episode 16 of Real Housewives of Atlanta.  My how things have changed from the beginning of the season.  Kim is off the show.  NeNe has moved to Hollywood.  Kenya has been dumped by her fake boyfriend.  Kandi has moved in with her boyfriend (and is engaged in real time).  Phaedra and Apollo aren’t separated (like the rumors led us to believe) and have launched their Donkey Booty video line (and are expecting another child in real time).  Despite everything Cynthia still seems to be in business, and we’ve met Porsha Steward and are all scratching our heads on how she makes it from one day to the next with such little common sense.

This episode is called Peaches Don’t Grow in Hollywood.  I suspect the producers of the show knew that we could only go without NeNe and/or Kim for so long.  Those cameos of NeNe’s were’t cutting it.  Tonight we will see NeNe explode as the ladies all visit her in Hollywood.  Kenya will also cause some drama with Porsha and Phaedra.  And then they all head off to Vegas.

After that some of us with sit through the Shahs Reunion Part II.  Probably very few of us as no one has any interest in seeing Reza attack MJ.   Zero interest on my part.  I think I’ll clean the bathroom instead.

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

149 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Atlanta and Shahs Reunion Part II

NMD is BH blog up by mistake?

The actress that plays Mrs Pattmore on Downton is playing on Once Upon a Time as a servant to Snow’s family in the fairytale & Mary Margaret finds her in Storybook.

While y’all are chatting about Atlanta, I’ll be getting my jammies on, brushing my teeth, moisturizing my face, turning the bedcovers down, and preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse. You guys have fun watching NeNe and company! I may catch you later or in the a.m.

Ok I just put on ATL and NeNe invited the girls to her house at 9pm- they are on their way at 1130pm….really??? Who does that?? So rude!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rude!!!!! I wonder where they were?

Kim Richards.

• I think they are always late on housewives. But midnight west coast is 3 am east coast. Bizarre that they are still up and going to dinner.

They said that they are always late but NeNe didn’t care…. She put them out the house!!!

• Beckygrey says:

I think they should have slept the 5 or 6 hrs flight. Whenever I go to the West coast, I stay up all day and night and then sleep on the flight. When I get to LAX, I am raring to go and everything is good. The shortest amount of time I’ve spent on the West coast has been 5 days. On the way home, I sleep and get home and sleep some more……I get jet lag when I get home. lol

• Cartwheels says:

I agree, Nene even told Cinthya to not bother to come and they showed up anyway.

I LOL it when Nene said that she might be in BH but she still knows how to get “hood”

I’m sure their neighbors are really happy right now.

• Cartwheels says:

I just can’t belive that they even had the gull to ask for food, are you kidding me?

Not only they showed up late, they don’t have a reasonable explanation and instead of apologizing, just made a mockery out of the issue and then talk crap about nene and her hosting skills?

I wonder if Kandi would have let all these noisy ladies come inside her house for a dinner at midnight.

• Beckygrey says:

Kandi would have let people come in. She seems very homey. But it was in poor taste to come anyway.

I dunno. On the one hand, Kandi has a HUGE home and had room for a late party. On the other hand, Kandi has a young daughter.

6. I can relate to Kandi – I get cranky when I’m hungry too.

• Cartwheels says:

LOL, well, that is me too 😀
      I do always carry some sort of snack on my purse though, as I always say for emergencies, LOL

That was the funniest thing-NeNe was not having their late asses!!!

8. Cook a meal like the help?? Who says that?

9. Porsha really is stupid, isn’t she.

It’s so nice to see them happy again.

11. Gregg is such a good balance for NeNe

Everything is always about Kenya…EVERYTHING!!!!

Someone please shut her up.

Kenya did not like that Kandi called NeNe accomplished!! It was great!!!

15. Cartwheels says:

That is why I like Nene, she recognizes when she behaves bad, doesn’t make excuses for it and is able to laugh at her own foolery. She really makes me laugh

Kenya on the ohter hand, I hope she really is acting and she is not this self entitled person she portrays herself to be.

16. I like Kandi – but someone should show her how to dress.

Her clothes are always too tight-like the are pinching her!! She never seems comfortable!!!

• Lisa Renee says:

The only thing missing on her behind was a flashing neon sign that says “eat at joe’s”. Those pants made her look like she could rent that space for advertising : ) Lisa

She’s so exhausting!

Oh dear..(((MJ)))

I can’t watch the reunion… CNN is having a special on Jodi Arias-I haven’t been watching the trial but I’m going to watch this

• Cartwheels says:

Just can’t watch the reunion, too much.

• nyc mama says:

I can’;t continue to watch either. Reza, Lilly and Asa are making me angry and it is just going to get wors. I would rather watch paint dry then continue to put myself through this. Off to read a good book.

20. nohausfrau says:

The SOS reunion is one big train wreck. When I agree with Gigi something is horribly wrong.

21. nyc mama says:

Reza is so vile.

Between him, Lilly and Asa I am having a hard time watching this. How can anyone behave like he is and then look at themselves in a mirror?

22. nohausfrau says:

All this high school smirking is really annoying. Why am I watching this????

Mike would be a great friend.

He’s such a jerk.

25. T-Rex says:

I am watcing RUPauls drag race and flipping between that ans FaceOFF on Syfy, I am over RHATL.

I just can not believe they way Jodi Arias sits there and tells lies but actually seems to think she is telling the truth….she is a lunatic!!!!!

A sure sociopath.

OMG!!! I know I’m late to the game -lots of people here have been watching the trial so I started reading up on the case so I knew she was a sociopath but actually hearing her say all of these things-my God it’s too much!!!

She is running the whole “stick with your lie” defense, that usually leads you to jail, she is just trying to not go to death row.

Last Friday’s testimony had to be seen to be believed. I watched it twice. The prosecutor played a clip of Jodi saying that it was her idea to take photos of Travis in the shower the night he was killed. Jodi denied she said it after it was played. So the the prosecutor played it again. She denied she said it. He played it again. She denied it. Again. He played it again. She said that the part where she said it was really two different sentences. What’s fascinating about this case, aside from the fact that it was so brutal and violent and committed by a woman against a man, is how relentless she is. She’s also very smart. And, a smart ass. She’s gone at the prosecutor in a battle of head games that have been nothing short of epic at times. These two have argued over a single word for 15 minutes straight. And, she rarely gives an inch.

They go back and forth a lot from what i have read-is she still on the stand?

Oh, yeah, she’s still on the stand and won’t be getting off for a while. Tomorrow, her attorney will get to re-direct and then the prosecutor will re-cross.

Omg! I forgot that the jury gets to ask questions, too. That will take half a day, alone. Wow, I can’t wait for that! They didn’t say anything about a re-cross. One of the reporters said that..maybe it was wrong.

• Rebecca says:

I really wish I was on that jury. I have a few questions for her.

I was discussing all this with a friend yesterday. She watches Nancy Grace’s nightly recaps. She dropped the camera and it took a timestamped photo. She stabbed this guy 29 times (27 + 2 defensive wounds on his hands) then shot him. Then she took a photo of his dead body. How much time went by? One minute, 32 seconds. That’s rage.

Also since everything she said is a lie, I’d like to trip her up into admitting where she stashed the gun. She didn’t toss it in the desert. She kept it as a souvenir or trophy. I think she tossed it in the canal.

• Rebecca says:

Sorry, “or” she tossed it in the canal.

Those pictures are an aspect of this case that is so unbelievable! An actual photo of the murder in progress. The time stamps you mention make the mind spin..we know because of them the moment before she attacked and how long it lasted with near precision. How did she even manage to do it all in that time?! Rage is right!

She is so mad at the prosecutor for asking her questions-any questions!! They just said that watching them is like watching a father and a teenage daughter…. A crazy teenage daughter!!!

• KTinCT says:

I just can’t follow the coverage on tv with this Jodi Arias trial…. I followed the Casey Anthony trial daily while my daughter was an infant only to burst into tears as she was declared “not guilty” by that foolish jury. That was such a miscarriage of justice and I hope to not see it happen again.
      My faith in the juror system was a little restored when the jurors here in CT convicted and got the death penalty for the two Cheshire home invaders, Joshua Komisarjefsky and Steven Hayes, CT got it right.
      I truly hope that justice gets served in this case. Jodi’s testimony is ridiculous, she has committed murder

• Catseye says:

It was HORRIBLE what she did to that little girl. I hope to God she NEVER has another child.

Boy to I hear I hear you. My reaction to the CA trial was…well I was pretty much inconsolable. I avoided this case for a long time like a plague because of the CA trial…which was tough being in Az. Once I learned she’s already admitted she killed him, I don’t have to worry about an acquittal so the furious anger I felt over CA ain’t going to happen here. I mean, I guess, technically it could…but it won’t. I know the case in CT you’re talking about. The death penalty is too good for them. They make me fantasize about torture. Slow, painful torture.

27. LA Debra says:

I am not a MJ fan. She gets in her share of snide remarks. It does appear she has a drinking problem. Not that she drinks, or how often she drinks, but she gets wasted when she drinks. She’s not 21. It looks like she might have a drinking problem.

I agree but she’s not the only one. Both GG and MJ need to get off this show.

I’m a fan of MJ but I’m not a fan of druken hot mess MJ!! I think I just feel sorry for her this season b/c Reza proved to be a very crappy friend!!

I remember last season when she went to Vegas and she got so drunk, she vomited in the club. I have a ton of friends who like to party but I have never known any of them (in adulthood) to drink until the throw up ( a hang over is a different story :)).

28. nohausfrau says:

I think it’s highly likely MJ has multiple substance abuse issues but outing her on a TV show is really nasty.

Ditto but that’s Bravo’s style. I don’t know how Andy sleeps at night.

• LA Debra says:

I’m not saying a reunion intervention was the right thing to do. Just that I think she has a problem. I agree, Nancy, she and GG should get off TV. It must be hard to walk away from the camera though. Time after time we see people unwilling to, when it would be the best decision to do so.

It’s not just that he’s outing in a reality show, it’s how he’s doing it. He’s so nasty and cruel. and including things that have nothing to do with the alleged concern of a friend’s health…like saying she was ‘double stuffed’ is beyond vile.

29. LA Debra says:

I am off to a soak, and then grabbing a good book! Night night you guys:)

30. nohausfrau says:

Smart LA. I’m right behind you.

How can Lilly think her breats look good? I just don’t get it.

32. Beckygrey says:

Kenya needs to stop. In Deliver Us from Eva, she was Eva’s (G Union’s ex wife). She flips out her wallet to show pictures of 3 children. I think her lines were…would like to she our children….(name), (name) and (name). Then she tells her husband to stop looking at Eva (G. Union) as Ray (LLcoolJ) walks away. That is all she did in that movie. 2 or 3 lines….Stop it Kenya

33. mrspeabody says:

oh please god, give me 2 minutes alone with Reza, I am going to knock the sh*t out of him. He is p*ssing me off big time. What a creep

• nyc mama says:

I had to turn it off after a short time because I felt the same way. I couldn’t believe he was worse than what they showed on the commercials.

I have never seen anyone so reprehensible on tv and as we all know there are plenty on reality tv. He is the lowest form of humanity for what he did to MJ on national TV and it has nothing to do with him wanting to “help” her. He needs to crawl back under the rock he crawled out of.

• mrspeabody says:

boy you said. I sincerely hope she rethinks this friendship with him cuz he is no friend to her.

And take Asa with him.

What did the personal attacks on her looks have to do with her ‘getting help’ for her addictions? He attacked her hair, her breasts, her lips. Wtf did a conviction when she was still a teen have to do with helping her get clean?

• nyc mama says:

Not to mention he also attacked her professional reputation, accused her of getting “double stuffed”, her weight, her credibility, called her a sociopath and a psychopath,..
          A lovely human being. (not).

He had one intention and one intention only, to take down MJ on national tv in an all out attack. I am so appalled you would think that I know her.

I thinkMJ is beautiful albeit a bit overweight but what a beautiful face and underneath it all she seems to have a loving soul that has been wounded by many in her life who she loves.

I think she’s beautiful, too. I forgot the sociopath psychopath nonsense. God, even if everything he said about her is true, it makes her pitiable and sad not a sociopath. And, the larger question-what about the fact that none of this was anything she had done to him personally? I didn’t hear anything like that from him…like she’d robbed him for dope, etc etc yet his attacks were so personal! How can she possibly forgive him after this? I don’t think I could but it sure appeared she is prepared to.

34. Orson says:

Putting a diamond in water somehow “infuses” the water with the diamond? I call bull-luann on that. Someone’s got to do it.

• nyc mama says:

Then people simply have to buy alkaline water and put their diamond in it. Considering she and her ex tried to make money with herbal XTC this doesn’t surprise me. Ripping off the public. And why would you need a cut diamond for this? It just doesn’t make any sense. But some fools will buy it.

• Laineylainey says:

Modern day Charlatan, any way you slice it.

Maybe our Persian Pop Princess is sincere and actually believes it? There are a LOT of people who really go for “New-Age” crappola and this is what it sounds like to me. Asa did hold some stones up to her “third eye” so her “chakra” could check to see if the diamond would work or was in tune with the universe or something. I still call bull-luann on the chemistry part of this idea, but with the overall theme, I call it “New Age Bull Luann.” And I’m sure there are some New Age Suckers willing to pay for this diamond infused water. I admired the way the diamond dealer kept a straight face while Asa was picking out an appropriate lump of crystalized carbon.