Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Yippee – tonight’s the last we’ll see of Vanderpump Rules.  Please don’t expect a reunion blog tomorrow.  I could come up with some sort of excuse like having to work tomorrow night, but I think everyone knows how painful I find it to watch the show and understands the reunion would be 1000x worse.  So bye bye Stassi, Jax, Laura-leigh, and Frank.  Please get yourselves tested for STDs and warn all your future partners.  And remember – you should be eternally grateful for Lisa Vanderpump’s popularity for giving you your 15 minutes.

But first.  (That’s a Julie Chen-ism for all you non-BigBrother fans.)  We’re back with the Real Housewives of Paris.  Taylor decided to stay home after Kim confronted her about her drinking.  Thankfully Camille wasn’t invited on the trip.  She must have been a colossal PITA to production this season to be so firmly pushed aside.  Let’s remember that Marisa (also a friend of the housewives) was invited, but didn’t go because her father-in-law passed away. Adrienne was at home trying to explain away to Paul all the crap she and Bernie had pulled on Brandi.  Didn’t she realize Brandi would have kept the emails??

So we’ll see what happens in Paris.  We already know Kim will be loopy because she inexplicably brought the wrong medications with her (let’s all let out a deep sigh for Kim).  Lisa and Kyle will have a heart to heart on the top of the Eiffel tower.  I wonder if they had to wait in line for hours to ride the elevator.  I suppose they got VIP tickets.  We took the stairs because the wait was so long.  There are A LOT of stairs.  The rest of the episode should show the ladies exploring Paris.  Paris is a beautiful city and I’m glad we’ll be able to enjoy it with them.

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

252 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Hey everyone. I’m so late to this eves party. Back to today’s blog to catch up. 🙂 See ya later.

I am still at work, so I can’t join chat 😦 I hope VV will start it off…haven’t heard from her sine the chat if I recall.correctly. VV come back!!!!

3. Rebecca says:

If you have a minute to join in, we’re on Day 7:

4. VV says:

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi!

5. Rebecca says:

For those of you that like your prime time shows less scripted then Bravo’s housewives, tonight is the final J.R. Ewing episode of Dallas. May he rest in peace.

• WindyCityWondering says:

Thanks for the warning it has been hard watching him knowing he is gone.

Oh. 😦 #RipLarryHagman He was the best conniving, backstabbing, chauvinistic, double dealing, wife cheater that prime time tv has ever created. We will never forget “Who Shot J. R.?”. He was also a sweet, kind, funny & lovable Major Nelson on I Dream of Jeannie.

Oh child, please…I’m dvr’ing it. Have really enjoyed seeing him on this show. No one could deliver a line like him. And the wink. Love it.

• Lisa Renee says:

Lainey, his death feels like the worst bait & switch ever. Dallas was back, it’s dam good, felt like no time had past & JR was back & kickin ass! I’m still loving it but it’s bittersweet. Lisa

6. L.A. Chica says:

Did anyone else see the 10 minute teaser of RHBH that Bravo aired? They fed us addicts just enough to hold us over until tonight. I, too, am looking forward to another pleasant and (dare I hope) drama free episode.

At least with Marisa at home we won’t have to endure more of her trashing of her husband. I feel badly for them that they lost Dean’s father at that time, it’s a terrible loss. I just hope that it – along with reading viewers’ reactions to her behavior – wakes Marisa up. Can you imagine if Richard had lived to see his darling daughter-in-law diss his son on national TV?

7. WindyCityWondering says:

I can’t wait for Yolanda to experience Kim Crazytrain – it will be an interesting to see what she has to say. And I can’t wait for Lisa to tell Kyle exactly what she is! And Bravo is giving us Paris!!!

Where’s Kim should be on a bumper sticker.

9. VV says:

STFU KYLE!

I am waiting on landscapers who have not yet shown up. Crap! missing BH.

11. VV says:

I WANT KIM RICHARDS JOB!!!!!!!!!

Kim is soooooo messed up!

My bff just called and I told her to call me back in 35mins!!!! Too funny!

Did anyone say anything to Kim?? I had to go to the kitchen and I must have missed something????

• WindyCityWondering says:

No she is making this all about herself and everyone doesn’t understand and Lisa is being mean to her – so not cool.

When I think of Paris-I don’t think of beheading ducks!!!!

16. Sorry but I’m not feeling sorry for Kim. Her behavior has been eratic and given her track record she should realize people will question her. She has lied for many years about her addictions and has ruined many occasions. Not buying her excuse of jet lag and med mix up.

17. VV says:

STFU KIM!

18. VV says:

STFU MAURICIA!

Looks like the old gals made up Mauricia and Kenda together again!!!!

Kim has lid lag which means opiates!! Text book sign.

21. VV says:

STFU KYLE! … YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT LISA!

• If Kyle truly cared, she would have been loyal when Lisa needed her. Instead Kyle stabbed her in the back and joined the mean girls in trying to take Lisa down. Lisa didn’t replace Kyle with Brandi, Kyle abandoned Lisa first.

Yep.

• L.A. Chica says:

Kyle replaced Lisa with Taylor long before Brandi entered the group. Kyle reminds me of an ex-boyfriend I once broke up with. His ego just couldn’t stand the idea that he was not the one to make that decision so he convinced me to take him back. Then two weeks later he dumped me.

Kyle, doesn’t Lisa prey on the weak? why do you pretend to care about Lisa? You’ve revealed (often) that you aren’t her friend.

• Lisa Renee says:

Lainey, my closest friends say I am a manipulative grudge holder & think I play emotional chess. Lets do lunch! Lisa

22. WindyCityWondering says:

Why can’t they just leave Kyle and Kim together and we can enjoy the RHBH in Paris?

23. Kats2 says:

I still like Kim a lot and I’m rooting for her. It was a misunderstanding and I do think the rest of the HW’s are just concerned about her. But Yolonda and Brandi called it and handled it the best way. So did Ken BTW, he said let’s watch her or something like that.

I so happy to see Ken and Mauricio have moved on, I agree the HW’s could learn a thing from them.

Kats2 (lost my password again) 🙂 can’t sign in but lurking.

I like Brandi’s ear rings.

25. Kats2 says:

You guys are mean! It’s BH this is the light fun to watch HW’s franchise! You have to be happy or it’s all downhill from here. 🙂

26. VV says:

Notice Ken was to compliment the wife.

27. VV says:

Kyle is just so annoyed by Kim talking to Brandi.

28. Kats2 says:

See even Yolanda agrees with me, Lisa is being annoying, No doubt means well but come on already.

29. VV says:

We need The Real Housewives of Paris. Those prices OMG!!!

30. california35 says:

BH is earlier than i thought! If its on already. It isnt even 6 now. wonder at what time it will be for me in California time… 7?!?? 😛

31. VV says:

STFU KIM!!

32. VV says:

STFU YOLANDA!

Yolanda is stirring the sh*t!

• nyc mama says:

LOL. Both Yolanda and Kim. Always talking behind the others backs.
      Kim tells everyone a different story.

34. nyc mama says:

Yet again Kim is stirring the pot.

35. VV says:

Orbiting Kim is an orbit of contradiction. She bad mouthed Kyle to Lisa the day earlier, now she loves her….

36. Kats2 says:

So sweet I love that bag, i think it’s Stella McCarthy ????

Very nice gift Maurice. That cheered Kim up. I’m giving Kim a break. I think she’s being honest.

I think that stir up is on Yolanda

39. If anyone is stirring the pot it’s Kim. I think Lisa was concerned at first. But then Kim started in with the same old excuses and lies Lisa called her out on spending the afternoon together. Lisa probably should have waited to discuss Kim when she wasn’t around but Yolanda has not had the same experiences with Kim that Lisa has had.Kim was plain out rude to make the girls have wait on her AGAIN!

40. VV says:

What a jerk Moe the car salesman? Why didn’t he said it to Ken’s face?
    I bet if he was selling a house for the Todd’s, he would have been all nice and not made that Talking Head comment.

41. VV says:

STFU KYLE!!!!

42. VV says:

Exactly!!!!’ Lisa is right!

Let her go Lisa!

Ewwww those OC women!!!! Screaming and yelling-they are gross!!!

45. WindyCityWondering says:

We can’t get through a single episode without Mauricio, Kyle or Kim talking about grudges – how old are these asshats?

46. california35 says:

Sorry – out of this episode – but i am watching the part at the white party where Brandi is talking to both Adrianne and Paul – what pul said on the talking head and his reaction while reading those papers Brandi gave him wow! They were not on last episode and i sounds like this new episode either. As you guys said before – THAT must have triggered something in Paul. Adrianne did say off season that Brandi broke their marriage … Hhmm

Hi Calif.

• VV says:

Paul filed for divorce 28 days after the White party.

• nyc mama says:

Well if Brandi has to tell Paul about his employee and his antics with his wife and that broke up their marriage then it wasn’t a real marriage anyway.

Neither Adrienne or Kyle ever take responsibility for their own actions.

47. Jules says:

Love Lisa. She doesn’t suffer fools. Learns and mives forward with the knowledge.

48. Oh come on Kyle, you said that “Bobbie Fisher” comment to in fact hurt Lisa. I’m sick of her acting like the wounded party. You reap wha you sow. You sowed discontent and discord with Lisa and joined the others in trying to discredit Lisa. Expecting your relationship with Lisa to still be the same and demanding Lisa treat you as though nothing happened is selfish and delusional. Grow up Kyle and get over yourself!

Anyone going to watch the VPRules reunion???? Not me-I will catch a rerun another time

My daughter and I will be watching. Her? She thinks they are hilarious and fun and auditioning….me? I just like sitting next to her!! 🙂

Well I missed the beginning of The Following so if you don’t mind I will watch with you 2…. Are we snacking???

She just got home and is vegetarian so she’s having asparagus and mashed potatoes. Hubby and I had parmesan chicken with it. I do have some Lindor Balls in the pantry. I’ll bring the balls!!!

• KTinCT says:

love the last sentence of your comment, LaineyLainey!!

• Lisa Renee says:

I love this show & it scares me. What have I turned into. NMD blogging it, what a treat. No one blogging about it. I’m glad she is going to skip the reunion, she earned it. Lisa

50. VV says:

I wonder if Kim also told Kyle she was bad mouthing Kyle to Lisa..

51. Jules says:

If you feel that way why do you want to be friends.

52. VV says:

She’s pulling the crocodile tears!!! Lisa is too smart for Kyle.

53. Kyle if you feel that Lisa is manipulative and holds grudges….THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO BE HER FREIND?! Kyle you don’t get to have it both ways. Get over yourself!

54. nyc mama says:

Kyle needs to STFU and take a look in the mrror. I give Lisa credit for having the patience of a saint with her. Tired of Kyle and Kim. This could have been another lovely episode with out them.
    An aside…I really want to be in Paris on a Segway….now!

55. WindyCityWondering says:

So we get a little more Paris!

Gary’s back on Dallas! Ted plays on The Young & the Restless.

Oops. The Following is on.

58. realhousewifeva says:

I’ll admit, I’m watching the VR reunion…it’s really dumb and it’s all close up shots, why?? It’s so annoying

I’m watching too-I missed the start of The Following so I’m stuck with these bozos!!!!

• nyc mama says:

Ditto. As if last nights reunion wasn’t enough. Stassi STFU and Sheana is very annoying on this too and all the way up Stassi’s rear. Looks like Stassi has moved on from her other bff’s.

Sheana and Stassi are very annoying-now they are bffs??? WTF!!! And Sheana needs to butt out with the other girls-they have put up with Stassi and her bad behavior for a long enough time!!!!

• Lisa Renee says:

Hi VA, I saw the post about your 11 yr old hating confrontation. DD will move heaven & earth to avoid it also. Chaps my ass! We are both vocal & confrontational moms & comfortable with it. When DD gets loud with me I tell her you better use that big mouth on the rest of the world. If you can be bold & step to me the rest of the world should be a piece of cake. Shut her up but good, sorta. Sparring with me is good practice. You will need that line in a year or two. She fixin to smell like a teenager. Worst. Smell. Ever. 🙂
      Lisa

59. catmom1 says:

Tried to watch VR reunion. Just couldn’t….still shuddering. Positively unwatchable.

60. realhousewifeva says:

Seriously why is Scheana up Stassi’s ass all of a sudden?

61. mrspeabody says:

Has anyone been reading the comments on the Shahs bravo log? Only mike has posted but Reza and Asa are getting reemed under their last blog. Not one positive comment for either of them. Lilly is getting it too but not as bad.

• nyc mama says:

REza, Asa and Lilly are getting reamed all over…Facebook, twitter, the bravo blog, etc.
      Well deserved, I doubt any of them thought this would happen – their egos foolishly led then to believe they were untouchable. Wonder if they learned how quickly things can change.

and thus the lame attempt by Mike and Reza to keep tweeting about how they’ve since reconciled. At least that’s what I read on the board yesterday. This here board.

• nyc mama says:

Mike apparently organized a pow wow between them and then tweeted a pic of the 3 of them. Could it be to try to help Reza get some positive pr since they are now business partners? Who would want to do business with someone who behaves like that with someone they love? It shows his character. One wonders what mikes motivation is and the timing.

The only one who hasn’t tweeted about a recociliation is mj . I read an interview today, so it is current, and she says she can never be friends with him again. I think she may have met with him to close the book, although I am sure she still is reeling and has feelings, and perhaps she will just keep him at arms length since they have mutual friends, but essentially move on. All speculation on my part.

Reza is trying to use it as a pr move. Few seem to be buying it. PR fail.
          He dug his own grave.

NYC mama I like everything you said. Everyone thinks Mike is so level-headed and wonderful but honestly, if he calls Reza his best friend what does that say about Mike?

MJ is playing it smart and I hope she doesn’t fall for any fake resolutions. All for PR and to possibly protect their professional jobs.

Oh Stacci you are no Meryl Streep baby but keep pushing out those tears……maybe it will get you an audition!!!!!!!

• nyc mama says:

She gets on my one good nerve. The others are tolerable (except Sheanamarie tonight).
      Nice to see Peter at the end. He came off this season as reasonable and more mature than the rest. I will ever watch anything with Stassi ever again. She can sit on the bench with Kyle. She’s just another brat who takes no responsibility. If she thinks this was the hardest thing she ever encountered wait till she sees what life throws at her.

I was a little annoyed at Lisa. She seems to have a soft spot for Stassi and I can’t imagine why. I haven’t been able to feel sorry for her even after knowing all that Jax did.

and Jax says he loves her. Do you believe?

• Lisa Renee says:

She needs to practice NOT looking into the camera before she lets the tears flow. I love this stupid show

63. catmom1 says:

Does anyone know how many episodes of BH are left to air?

At least two, but probably not many more than that. Next week Lisa preapres for the their vow renewal and the week after it shows trouble in Maloof/Nassif paradise. I can’t imagine there’s much more than that left.

The shi shi shi shi guy is back helping Lisa I think.

• realhousewifeva says:

I’m surprised they seem like they are having less episodes this season than last. Last it was 20, not including the reunion and lost footage and right now we are only at epi 16. Usually they have more episodes each season, not less.

Going to watch The Following….so scary and mysterious!!!!!

65. lillybee says:

Is anyone watching the Bravo shrink show?

lillybee, I’m weaning myself away from Bravo. Unless someone says it’s really good, I’m not watching any of their new shows. I’m debating Rachel Zoe (probably not) and might watch Brad Goreski, just because I like him and Gary. No OC or NJ for me either. I’m definitely over both of them. I’ll just read the blogs about them. Lol.

66. kendo says:

i’m enjoying LA Shrinks
    Can’t believe they started off with the big penis sex issue

67. L.A. Chica says:

Dennis Rodman is a moron. Just in case anyone was wondering…

68. california35 says:

Drilling VV lines
    “Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi!”
    Lol

69. california35 says:

Gigi walking around in Paris – wow 🙂

70. nyc mama says:

The rarely accurate ROL is reporting that Kyle and Lisa went at it at the reunion as did Taylor and Yolanda while Brandi stayed out of the drama. Apparently kim did nothing as usual since she isn’t even mentioned.

The equally inaccurate Reality tea is saying that there is a boycott being organized by Adrienne and Camiile against RHoBH.

• california35 says:

Thanks!
      Boycott? Whatever ladies 😛

• WindyCityWondering says:

So exactly how does a boycott work when the place you are boycotting kicked your butts to the curb?

• nyc mama says:

And the basis of their reasoning is hypocritical considering they are both culpable for doing what they are complaining about, Adrienne seems to make her own rules (remember arm wrestling, friends don’t sue friends unless it’s A,…) so perhaps she can have bernie post one of his rants to explain?.

I think it’s a “I wasn’t fired, I QUIT!” kind of thing.

• lillybee says:

I bet Jill is upset that she didn’t think of doing that herself.

• realhousewifeva says:

LOL @ boycott. But I’m actually wondering why Bravo seems to have distanced from Camille. I like having her on the show.

71. california35 says:

Is it rude to ask how come they dont leave Kim in the hotel. I understand their concern to make sure she is fine, but once Kyle and Yolanda saw she is alive and fine, why not leave her? Is that mean of me? Would hay be rude? I just think it would be fine since ALL the others are ready and almost on their way out. Why not leave? Let her order room service or whatever. They all can just go on with their plans. Wen on the bus or ban, she is even annoyed. Then why go? I am sorry if this sounds rude. The way i see it, she is uncomfortable, they are dealing with her issues. She is offended, bla bla bla. Might as well just do separate things.

• princesspindy says:

No, it’s not rude. You and I would have been out of there!! She can get a taxi!!!

Calif you think like that because you are mentally healthy. 🙂
      These ladies need to go to Al Anon meetings.

• WindyCityWondering says:

Very good question! Kim’s drama is all self inflicted and tonight it became apparent that her behavior causes anxiety for the rest of the group – which IMO is wrong on every level as it also makes the viewers enjoy the episodes less. Kim was supposed to come back sober and a particpating member of the RHBH – she has disappoint me and I think she is losing fans as well. Kyle may have to put up with her nonsesnse but the rest of the cast and the audience shouldn’t have to!

• nyc mama says:

Protecting her because she needs a certain number of hours filmed and they don’t have extra hands or equipment because she was supposed to film with them. Pretty simple for most people who sign a contract for a reality show.

Brandi’s blog is up and she says Kim was acting very strange and it seems they all were walking on eggshells around her.

hi nyc mama…sorry, I hadn’t read your comment about Kim’s filming obligations when I made my comment. I agree with you!

Cali, i wonder if her sister Kyleis trying to help Kim fulfill her contractual filming obligations?

• Catseye says:

It doesn’t sound rude to me. But with her history (I read somewhere that her kids had found her unconcious before) they were probably genuinely concerned. Added to the way she was slurring when she was speaking. She didn’t sound groggy from lack of sleep–she sounded bombed on her @ss to me. So, they had to act as her babysitter (which in a way, is what I think she wants, someone to take care of her.)

72. california35 says:

Yumm – meal looks good 🙂

73. princesspindy says:

Andy needs to stop with that stupid hair do!!!! It’s a hair don’t!!!

74. california35 says:

It is good that Ken and Mauricio are putting differences aside to enjoy the trip 🙂

I wouldn’t say they are best friends though.

75. california35 says:

Omg! There was a cross over from NY to BH.

76. california35 says:

Ok time for some real drama – The Following 🙂

I love that show. Even if unbelievable stuff happens from time to time…I am more than happy to suspend disbelief for this story they’re telling. I am behind. I have to wait until tomorrow to watch last week’s episode because I forgot to dvr it and Fox locks it for 8 days.

• california35 says:

Oh i hate when that happens. I was behind like that with Touch, but i think i got cut up on the weekend.

“Taylor” is going to get slammed over her blog.

• california35 says:

Uh oh!

Hey Nancy, how is Emely? My baby booboo is not being herself right now. I am giving her space, but feel like hugging her and babying her at the same time.

Hi Calif,
        Emily had a seizure this morning but she seems to be ok right now.
        What;s wrong with your baby?

• nyc mama says:

Why? I thought she was spot on with her observations… which frightens me since I have agreed with Taylor much too often recently, way beyond my comfort level. 😦

Because she’s not in the position to be taking Kim’s inventory.

• nyc mama says:

Touche but it’s kind of payback since Kim wasnt exactly ready to play Dr. Drew either and I found it disturbing how she was speaking to Taylor even though she needed an intervention long before, Kind of like the pot calling the kettle.

They both need serious help but not from each other.

78. L.A. Chica says:

I’m digesting RHOBH and will wait until tomorrow to comment.

As for the VR reunion, I just want to say right off the bat that those whiny, nasal voices are incredibly annoying. And I hate Stassi. HATE.

And Jax is psycho.

And I HATE Stassi.

79. iceNfire says:

Just incase Kyle is still confused as to why her friendship with Lisa has changed, Lisa spelled it all out for her http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-3/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/how-wrong-could-i-be?page=0,2&Matchmaker%2FKathyTakeover=1

80. iceNfire says:

wait for me >—-running to catch you guys—>

81. djprincessc says:

Is anyone still here?? I just read this about Laurie from RHOC, I had no clue she cheated on George!! Did anyone else??

• realhousewifeva says:

Not sure if that’s true. I read a recent interview where she says they are still happily married and that Bravo and Andy have been trying to get her back on the show for a while but they couldn’t agree to money and terms, and this season they finally worked out an agreement for a few appearances.
      If Tamra’s recent comment about Lauri is true, seems like Lauri is going to come after Tamra, which is cool by me 🙂

82. lillybee says:

It has been said before and needs to be said again, Kyle, STFU.

83. RedHorse says:

I absolutely LOVE your blogs, but I’m a little disappointed…I was hoping for a blog about the VanderDump Rules show. As much as I’m horrified by it, I still watch it, & still look forward to seeing other’s snarky commentary! Maybe someone could guest write? Or something? [Or…am I the only one who cares? Eek!]
    ~Jennifer