Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap

Real Housewives of Atlanta – Peaches Don’t Grow in Atlanta by RamonaCoaster

Nene is setting up her home for when the ladies come to Los Angeles and planning the drinks, hor d’oevres and a nine o’clock dinner.  Nene asks when Cynthia calls if all the ladies are getting along.  What do you think, Nene?  The ladies are in the limo and the driver says the stretch hummer can’t go up the winding hill to their rented home in the hills.  They call Nene to come get them.  I hope they get a refund for that transportation service.  They all make it there in one piece with all their wigs and eyelashes on.  Nene doesn’t want them to stay at her house because she likes her privacy which is why they are in a rented place.  Doesn’t Bravo pay for that?  Nene is inviting them for a nine o’clock dinner and already the ladies are complaining they are tired having just got off the flight from Atlanta.  They all go outside to the balcony to toast to Hollywood.

Welcome to Hollywood (bravotv.com)

Welcome to Hollywood (bravotv.com)

The lawyer makes it much later then the rest of the ladies.  They are back in the hummer and they were supposed to be at Nene’s house at 9 but it is eleven so Cynthia calls her.  Nene is upset that they are late and told them to not come.  They roll up twenty minutes to midnight and Nene is really mad.  Nene greets them with a goodbye and yells at them that it’s midnight.  Kenya says they are here for Nene.  Nene is mad because she paid a lot of money for the caterers and wait service.  Kandi wants a box of food to go. In her TH Nene wants them to eat the nail polish off their nails.  Kenya wants to give her a group hug and the other ladies are rolling their eyes.  Kandi starts to walk towards her house slowly because she’s really hungry.

Kenya peeks through the window (bravotv.com)

Kenya peeks through the window (bravotv.com)

Kenya peeks through the window and reminds Nene she at least wants to see the dining room table she let her have.  Kandi in her TH accuses Nene of being “Hollywood” when Nene tells them she has to prepare for a shoot this week.  They all go back into the limo and start complaining and joking about the situation.  They go to Fatburger and pick up some food to go.

Fatburger.  Welcome to Hollywood (from bravotv.com)

Fatburger. Welcome to Hollywood (from bravotv.com)

Kenya acts like help and makes breakfast (actually it looked yummy) from bravotv.com

Kenya is making breakfast for the group because she wants everyone to be on time.  She was embarrassed to be late the night before at Nene’s.   Porsha gets up and helps out setting up the silverware and plates.  They are all impressed.  Cynthia thinks Kenya is dressed to show Phaedra her abs since they are shooting competing butt videos.  Kenya can’t believe Porsha is too dumb to know how to make coffee.  Porsha gets the lawyer to come down and the lawyer thinks Kenya will put an extra serving on her breakfast plate.  Kenya set up a time to go to the Groundlings, a legendary improv company where many famous people have launched their careers.

Nene is practicing her lines in the backyard with Gregg.  Then she starts talking about how late the ladies were the night before and Gregg tells her to start anew with the ladies.  They came late, got locked out and they should be even.

None of them listed their "acting" on real housewives (from bravotv.com)

None of them listed their “acting” on real housewives (from bravotv.com)

The ladies arrive at the Groundlings and the improv coach asks the ladies their experiences.  Kenya lists down some movies I’ve never heard of and Cynthia was on the Cosby show.  That I’ve heard of.  They are all impressed.  Kenya in her TH wants the ladies to recognize that she has worked with a lot of famous people too.  They all do a weird caw-caw and a dance as their first exercise.  Then they all had to compliment each other but of course Kenya and the lawyer were still catty to each other.  Nene then shows up late and she is now not allowed to perform. Nene gets it.  They must be afraid that she might outperform them, she surmises.

Those sitting right behind NeNe got quite a show (from bravotv.com)

Those sitting right behind NeNe got quite a show (from bravotv.com)

Nene gets her badge out to take them around the movie studio.  Nene is certainly giving them a show right off the bat with her hot pink thong.  Watch out for a UTI Nene!  Nene is driving and she drives through a gate which practically drops on Kenya’s head but Kenya is fine.  Nene shows them her trailer for Rocky her character.

Later on that night Nene arrives at a restaurant and greets the maitre d’ by name.  The rest of the ladies arrive and they get shown to a private room.  The lawyer wants the audience to know in her TH that she has a stun gun if Kenya starts going kray-kray.  Everyone is wondering if Porsha is pregnant because she is tired and not drinking alcohol.  Kandi then tells them Kim stole her baby name Cash.  Well, Kim isn’t paying for her house in cash any time soon unless she leaves Kroy for another Big Poppa so why she naming her baby “Cash”.  Someone asks about the bootie video and Kenya is naming hers “Kenya Moore’s Bootie Boot Camp.”  The lawyer doesn’t want to reveal the name of her video in case Kenya steals that too.  Kenya tells Nene that she broke up with Walter.  Everyone likes Walter and tells her he will be invited to one other event.  Porsha reveals that Walter was invited to Kordell’s birthday party that Kenya wasn’t invited to.  Kenya then gets upset and leaves.  She remembers when he embarrassed her in Anguilla.  Maybe that’s why they like him.  Porsha and the lawyer seem to be enjoying this.

Dinner didn't go so well (bravotv.com)

Dinner didn’t go so well (bravotv.com)

Nene runs after Kenya to talk. Nene is trying to explain they didn’t know the situation with Walter and Kenya says she didn’t want to say anything to the two ladies that are not her friend.   Meanwhile at the dinner table, the lawyer tells the rest of ladies that Walter has dated some of her friends.  Apparently Kenya can’t win, the ladies are pushing her against a wall and if she pushes back they call her crazy.

______________________________

Monday Night Lineup, March 4th by BB

8PM – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Bravo); The Biggest Loser (NBC); The Bachelor (ABC); Rules of Engagement (8:30 CBS); Bones (Fox); The Carrie Diaries (CW); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA); Switched at Birth (Family); Fast ‘N Loud: Revved Up (Disc); Continuum (SyFy); E News/Chasing the Saturdays (E!); Finding Bigfoot: Further Evidence (Anpl); Love & Hip Hop (VH1); Are You Tougher Than a Boy Scout (NatGeo)

9PM – Vanderpump Rules Reunion (Bravo); The Following (Fox); 90210 (CW); Love It or List It (HGTV); Fast ‘N Loud (Disc); Being Human (SyFy); Finding Bigfoot: Further Evidence (Anpl); American Pickers (Hist); Bizarre Foods America (Trvl); Dallas (TNT); Blank Ink Crew (VH1); Alaska State Troopers (NatGeo); Kitchen Crashers (DIY); The Food Hospital (Cook); Top Gear (BBC); Built for the Kill (NatGeoWild)

10PM – L.A. Shrinks (Bravo); Deception (NBC); Teen Mom 2 (MTV); House Hunters (HGTV); Undercover Boss Canada (TLC); The Devil’s Ride (Disc); Lost Girl (SyFy); Lizard Lick Towing (truTV); Dateline on OWN (OWN); Pawn Stars (Hist); Hotel Impossible (Trvl); Monday Mornings (TNT); La La’s Full Court Life (VH1); Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Food); Inside Combat Rescue (NatGeo); How the Universe Works (Science); True Crime with Aphrodite Jones (ID); Deadly Wives (Bio); Bath Crashers (DIY); That Sex Show (10:30 LOGO); Bang Goes the Theory (BBC)

11PM – WWHL: Stassi Schroeder and Jax Taylor (Bravo)

____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

248 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap

Good morning everyone. It’s Monday so I hope you’re ready for the week. I can’t wait to read what you have to say about Red Dawn. Ugh I feel asleep. 😦 Have a great day

• AZGirl says:

Good morning Powell! Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Good morning Powell and AZ . Powell, do you mean Red Widow? Lol. I didn’t watch it. The only things I watched were Walking Dead and Talking Dead. That was one of the best episodes of Walking Dead of all seasons IMO. I’m helping hubs paint the room over the garage today. Unlike a lot of people, I find painting theraputic. I know, I know – weird.

I agree, BB!!!!! WD was amazing. Sad, but amazing. That episode was definitely one of the top episodes, yet. Everything about it was sooooooooo gooooooooood. They should win some kind of prize for that one. Prize? Prize? Did I just say prize!!!? 🙂

I don’t understand how Michonne disappeared for what seemed like 2 minutes and came right back with the picture frame. That frame was near the FRONT where the walkers were. That seemed like an error to me.

It was an ok episode for me, I need more Daryl in my life 🙂

• iceNfire says:

Good Morning – watched RHOV and Shahs, reunion was brutal and I really don’t think Asa or Lilly will be invited back. Everyone seems to want to see Reza and MJ heal…including Andy. I’m going back to Farmville today. I’ve been spending time with my friends in Big Brother group but I get easily distracted on Facebook. I’m not much of a multitasker, sometimes I forget why I’ve even logged on, I’m more of a monotasker….
        Oh was Red Widow any good? I’ll check back later 🙂

• WindyCityWondering says:

ITA – this was the best episode yet of WD and I am starting to like the hour of TD too.

Well ladies I can’t wait to see WD. I watched the last 2 epis Sunday & they were good. So what do you all think Andrea is going to do? Is she for the group or the Gov? I sure wanted her to kill him but I really prefer if Michonne gets to do it.

Yes. Duh. 🙂

Good morning, Powellypoo!!! Have a lovely day and work week!!

Bad news. The baby who was born when the couple was killed in the hit and run crash this past weekend also died this morning. Very sad story. Police are still looking for the person and passenger in the BMW who hit them then left the scene. I hope they find them.

• AZGirl says:

It is so sad. They had a great article on MSNBC on them. They were very devout.

I think there’s a LOT of very messed up situations – political/ethical – going on in the Hasidic community here in ny but I feel so badly for this couple. They were probably not even 20 yrs old– they marry them off so early. (Just lots of news lately about rabbinical secret sexual abuses/ major attempts at covering up the sexual complaints/complainers —this community abhors cooperating with regular law enforcement, they prefer their own at times). Very sad. But I bet street cameras will aid in this. No doubt it’s the son, boyfriend, or husband of the woman whose BMW (registered to her) was at the crash. How did that driver escape so quickly unharmed is what I want to know ! That car was TOTALED!

As for Atlanta: is it possible Nene paid for that rental? They kept saying that on the show. Usually they don’t say anything like that if its on Bravo’s dime.
        Nene is right, Kandi has been pretty negative towards her of late, I have to agree. Phaedra is so freakin annoying to me.
        Phaedra called Kenya a whore I thought I heard. Phaedra your huaband’a history and no-doubt deviant prison sexual-past can’t compare plus why even put that out there. Ughhh. Pug-leaze!
        Loving Kenya and/or nene’s eye rolls at Phaedra

I can’t even discuss Shahs. I’m aghast. I just hope MJ does not give in to Reza. On twitter it looked like Reza started following MJ but not vice versa. Ughhhh

Have a nice day everyone !

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I read somewhere that Reza and MJ have made up. I would be “friendly” with Reza just for peace of mind (They are co-workers too), but I don’t think I could ever trust him as a friend again. Unfortunately, for MJ, I think being treated terribly is her “normal” because of the type of Mother with whom she grew up. So, I can see her forgiving people over and over again no matter how poorly they treat her. The way Reza behaved all season, especially last night, was horrible.

• nyc mama says:

Mike set up a meeting and REza tweeted a picture. But the most telling is that MJ hasn’t responded so it seems that MJ is doing what she needs to do and is showng some class. She may be forgiving but not forgetting and I doubt she will let him back into her life after the despicable behavior he showed. If she was onboard she would have retweeted all the tweets that were positive about their reconciliation which IMO he only did to save what little face he thought he had left. Boy was he a fool. He self-imploded.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I hope you’re right about MJ. ITA agree with everything else you said about Reza.

• Limespider says:

Chismosa, I’m not sure how your comments about the messed up political and ethical things going on in the Hasidic community relate to the tragic loss of the young Hasidic couple and their baby in a horrific car accident. It is nonsensical to try to relate one to the other just because they are Hasidic. If it were an Italian couple and baby, would you try to relate the tragedy to the things the Mafia does?

HI LImespider, I understand your point. On an unrelated (to this car accident), but somewhat related to the Hassidic community…I have something to share. My son got lost in New York and his cell phone battery was dead…he ended up in a Hassidic part of NY and NO ONE, NO ONE!!!! would answer him, acknowledge him…he says they looked past him as if he was invisible. He kept getting deeper and deeper in to their neighborhood. He somehow got to the edge of the neighborhood and finally one guy angrily pointed in the direction he should go. We have always loved God’s chosen people and taught our children to do the same; but that was really disappointing to hear how they treated my son. He said it felt really terrible and he was amazed with how rude and hostile they were to him. I kept thinking he was leaving something out of the story, I would ask him “were you drunk??” him “no, mom!!” me: “Were you fully clothed? ” him:”I can’t talk to you.” haha.

So anyway, is that typical for the way non-Hassidic folk are treated in a Hassidic community?

Well I think it relates in terms of when they as a community will rise up in fury against the non-Hassid community “for justice” but when it’s a very well-loved and noted rabbi in trouble for raping boys and/or girls within the community, they DON’T want the “outsiders” help. And they’d rather intimidate the witnesses and sufferers of those abuses rather than see true justice shown to their beloved rabbi.
            Also I don’t know how much I trust these very quicky/pre-arranged marriages when the women (and even men) don’t know what or who they want in life.
            I was just very riveted by the stories of the excommunicated who left or divorced and were never allowed to see their children again. Lots on daytime TV and news specials talked about it last year. I find it sad. I hope these two people actually went into the marriage of their own volition.
            Sad regardless, of course.

Plus, there’s no Italian mob anymore. That died out with all the real (non-Carla, non-Drita) Mob Wives’ family members going to jail or witness protection. The true blue “mob” from Italy is not here in ny at least. Other countries’ yes, perhaps their mobs have risen up a bit. Cough Albania, cough cough.

On no.

There is nothing worse than a child dying & especially this way.

3. Boobah says:

Good Morning everyone. Thanks for a terrific blog.

I watched Celelrity Apprentice All Stars. Did anyone else catch it? Holy cow, Trump is such a sexist! Omarosa is something else – wow. While watching, I had one of those moments where I asked myself, ‘Why I am I watching this crap?’. So, of course I watched the whole show and will likely tune in next week also.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi Boobah- you know, I started watching it, not thinking I’d care at all, thinking Omarosa must have softened a bit since her beautiful boyfriend died so suddenly, but despite the aging cracks in her forehead (and I thought “black dont crack” lol), she was SO manipulative. I was into it! I hope the rest of the team catches on. Trump kept the blonde girl because he loves those pretty blondes and he was honestly shocked at Bret coming back. But I think Bret was very earnest in his reasons. Bret is good friends with Don Jr I think.

Sooooooo I may tune in again. That O is a WITCH
      I’ll never forget how incredibly evil she was with Piers that season.

• Boobah says:

Omg chismosa! Me too! As much as I was annoyed, I totally got into it! I agree a billion percent that O is a WITCH!!! I also agree that Trump kept Brandi because of her looks. Also he said he couldn’t understand why Bret came back – he said this like, 3 maybe 4 times – that really seemed to bother Trump for some reason. I was thrilled when Brandi said she didn’t bring O back into the board room because she didn’t think Trump would fire her. I thinnk she was right cuz Trump seemed to love that she was back. Which I also thought was veryy odd. O is NOT likeable, so maybe he thiks she is rating gold? I didn’t know that Brent and DJ were friends…so maybe that’s how he got back on as a contestant – maybe DJ asked his Dad for that favor?

chismosa black don’t like evil & nasty that’s why her black is cracking.

• plainviewsue says:

You just convinced me that my decision to boycott this show was the right decision. I’ve always watched Celebrity Apprentice, but Trump truly has made me sick to my stomach these last few months & I decided I will no longer watch.

Trump is an egomaniacal blow hard.

Celebrity Apprentice does something really well – it finds the dumbest women they can so long as they physically deliver the goods. That’s all about Trump. He raised a beautiful and smart daughter, but he’s threatened by other intelligent females. The only female winner, Joan Rivers, was not particularly smart, but she was a force of nature. There will not be a female winner this year. Mary Lou Henner might come close. There . . . I said it. Now let the fighting commence!

Yeah I have to say, no compelling women this time around. I love Joan so I’m ok with her. Can’t wait till she’s judging.

Love me some Joan. She was funny her season w/her hatred of Annie Duke. I got caught up on Joan & Melissa Sunday.

• Boobah says:

PVS – I agree with you that Trump is a total egomaniac. He might even be worse this season!

• trudie says:

I agree that Trump is a sexist. While watching I wondered if he has ever been sued for sexual harassment, but I am too lazy to google it. The comments he makes on that show would never fly in a real business environment.

He said “wow picturing you on your knees, now that’s a picture” or something like that last night. How on earth does Ivanka deal with him as her father ? Especially now that she’s married and converted into a very traditional orthodox Jewish family? Eeek

• Boobah says:

I wondered the same thing about Ivanka. Did you happen to notice her reaction to Claudia in the board room? Claudia went after Peirs a little bit and stated he was whining and crying LIKE A GIRL….Ivanka questioned her about that statement. I was so happt that I called C out because it annoyed me also!

I didn’t Boobah but started to since I was watching Dateline w/the lottery winners & Trump. On Apprentice I did Ser them prepping food. Not another restaurant challenge. Ugh. I turned. I CANNOT stand Omarosa. She is a BIG B**CH. I hope she is taken down good.

• Hey everybody who watched Apprentice last night!! I used to be such a fan of the show way back when Trump was having regular people on to get a job in his corporation. I watched a lot. BUT, can’t anymore. It is totally about getting people in for the drama now, and not really about the challenges and charities. And, I have always disliked Trump, but lately he has been particularly putrid….I read some where a few months ago when he was spewing nonsense that all 3 of his kids had a sit down with him and told him to stop, that he was ruining the Trump name and it was affecting business. I don’t think those kids take too kindly to him anymore, but tolerate him because they are tied up in business and family with him. He is trying to be relevant and he just isn’t anymore.

I was going to try to watch this season, but after reading your comments, I can’t, plus I don’t want to add to his ratings either! 😛 I will read your comments every week tho! 😀

Love you all and waving Good Morning!

• Boobah says:

Hi Mariann!!! I’ve never really been a ‘fan’ of Trump either but the show does appeal to me. I completely agree that it was much better back when it first began. I’m glad that his kids sat him down and had a talk with him – someone had to!! After just one episode, he proved himself to be quite the ass. I may not make it the full season because I’m not sure I want to tune into something that pisses me off AND it’s a really long show…right now, I am still interested. But just like the some of the HW shows, I might decide it’s too much for me. 😀

• Boobah says:

Yup, Powell, they had to make meatballs last night. And Trace, who was PM, just cared about bringing in money. He didn’t even open the Meatball shop to the public. They just sat in the shop and waited for their big donations to come in. Trace didn’t care about the challenge at all! It was weird because instead of the usual hesitation to be PM, a few jumped at it so they could get their big money right away for their own charity! Quite a few of them stated they wanted to save their contacts for their turn at PM. IMO, this goes against the whole premise of the show! I am curious how this will play out.

Hey Boo!!! I miss our Revengy chats!!!
          I think all of the Celeb Apprentice people save their big donor for their turn at PM-they say they don’t but I’m not buying it. I don’t think it’s fair but the all want to win as PM.

• Boobah says:

JillNNTJ!!! Me too – I miss those revengy, twisty chats also! Soooo much fun! I totally agree about the PM’s saving their big donors also – I don’t buy it either! Yep, win at all costs – that should be the show’s slogan.

• *Waves at Boobah*! See….my point exactly! Another show that has jumped the proverbial shark and is not at all like its original premise.

• Boobah says:

*waves like a maniac while jumping up & down* Hi Mardrag!!!

It sure has jumped the shark! Big time. If they don’t address how the people are all holding out for their turn at PM, then this show will could officially tank after this season. Maybe winning will need to have a few components, not just who made the most money. Otherwise this show will just end up being PM vs PM.

Just a quick driveby, not reading all comments, maybe late tonight.

I loved The Apprentice when it was regular people aspiring to succeed in business. It was a reality competition that I can relate to. Then came the celebrity versions….ho hum… not the same! The most enjoyed of those was when Joan Rivers won. Being a woman for one, but especially at her age! I was impressed. Now with that said; I am not watching, for the same reason I am not watching Survivor, because I WANT NEW PEOPLE!!!! Sorry, I had to scream that. 😉

Hey TT!!!
        I was thrilled when Joan won!!! She did really great. I also prefer the non-celebrity version. I WANT NEW PEOPLE TOO, DAMMIT!! 😉 LOL!

4. joymama says:

Thank you bloggers! You all are awesome.

Just can’t watch most of these shows with my full attention with all the negativity and immature behavior from grown adults.

Needless to say, I watch what I can and catch up by reading these blogs.

Asa and Reza and just the worst. They really picked on MJ and GG.

I found both parts to be cumbersome and not necessary. Even Mike seemed pretty bored.

I was really surprised too when Reza went after her age (in addition to all the other mean things he said) and she admitted she was 50, da** she looks good for 50. I would have guessed 40. Wonder how old he really is. I thought they were all about the same age

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Was she being serious about being 50? I thought she was being sarcastic. If she WAS serious, I’ll have what she’s having because I want skin like that at 50.

I thought she was being serious but now that you mention it maybe she was being sarcastic.

You guys talking about MJ? According to wiki she was born in 1972

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Yes. Thanks for the info. I don’t know if it’s just me, but they don’t act like people in their mid-to-late 30’s, early 40’s. They act MUCH younger, with the possible exception of Mike (for whom I have “the hots”. I know you were just DYING to know that, Jill.).

• YEA..MJ was being sarcastic back to stache azz about the age thing…he is such a pig… and really…arm pitz sniffing is like cats to catnip…what an immature thing to say….even his voice annoys me to no end… and what’s with all the faces mike and him were exchanging…I think mike’s a snake really… one not to be trusted with that fake all caring tone of voice and trying to be a mediator…HE’S JUST A PLAYA LIKE ALL OF THEM… soon they all will crash and burn…. I’m hoping their 15 mins are up…

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Mike has me totally fooled because I think he’s hot. LOL. *Shrug* You could be right about him, though. I’m pretty open-minded, but I don’t know how I would react if I had a gentleman friend ask to sniff my armpits?! Jeez! That’s in ALMOST the same category as the “May I pee on you?” question (Ummm….not just NO, but PHUCK NO. I paid good money for these damned sheets. AS IF!! Boy, Bye!!), but not QUITE.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

detox…it’s almost like some dude coming up to one of us chicks and asking to sniff out crotch..um .. really.. are you a dog or what…. I know it’s SUPPOSE to be a reality based show , but what grown azz man goes around sniffing arm pits…. sick I tell ya… and I’ll have to disagree with ya about Mike,,, he’s not in my book of what I consider hawt…for me he’s got that whole greazy thing going on and he reminds me of one of those guys that prob stands neeked in the bathroom mirror flexing his arms and telling himself how bootiful he is… lol

Diva I bet Mike really does that….but I wouldn’t mind gettin’ a little peek!!!!!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

The teeth and the well-endowed were what got me SOLD (O.K., O.K. It was really the well-endowed. *Sigh*).

Some things ALWAYS impress me! *Shrug*

• Beckygrey says:

No she wasn’t serious. She was being sarcastic!

5. T-Rex says:

Good Morning, so HuffPo is reporting the Camilizzilla departure as a “favorite” leaving, “favorite” to whom??? She hasn’t been a favorite, especially this year, she got a BIT of a break last year due to her ex-husband being beyond the scum on the slime of the underbelly of the most putrid horrific thing you can think of. But me, I still dislike her, and this season other than trying to start some trouble to make herself relevant since she can’t film other than at events she was invited to. Look you can’t film your main squeeze, can’t film your family(I am totally okay with that, I don’t think the children that are under 18 should be on the show anyway), so why are you on the show again??

I suspect they’re using “favorite” as in “If I was going to accept bets on which RHOBH was going to be history after this season is over, my favourite would be Camille.”

6. chismosa says:

Adrienne news

I spoke with my producer friend over the weekend and she said the HoofMaloof had been fired weeks ago! HoofMaloof told Bravo producers two weeks into filming she wasn’t going to be attending the Reunion, and as we all know she of course knew what had been filmed and that she was going to be received pretty badly this season. They explained to her that she was “contractually obligated” to film the Reunion. In addition, producers were not “begging” her to come back for the Reunion, they were sending legal documents back and forth between attorneys about the contracts and that the Hoof Maloof will not receive one more dime from Bravo for her work this season, and there may be other reprecussions financially for breach of contract, i.e. return of any monies shelled out for this season, however from what I understand you get paid only one third up front, with the balance paid at the end of the season.

Yes I believe all of you who were on the case with this. But this begs the question :
        WHY WAS JACQUELINE ALLOWED back on nj? She never showed for the reunion. That’s bullshit if they enforce one thing with Adrienne but not with Jacq.
        ??????

• WindyCityWondering says:

Just my humble opinion – Bravo knew that Wacky Jacky would bring the drama at the reunion. Adrienne, even with evidence that she went after Brandi would be boring because she would just deny it.

I can’t answer that one completely since I only have a contact on the west coast, but I don’t think Lawyers were involved with WackJack, as there was with HoofMaloof. Also there was the whole they had just found out about the autism situation with their son, so not sure if that played into the game, plus WackJack had already agreed to film the very next season. In addition, WackJack and her husband hid assets, routed bank accounts, didn’t pay taxes, bankrupted a company, etc. But they didn’t lie about their marriage and play the “dutiful” couple all the while being separated and “living” under the same roof but “living” separately in order to garner publicity and a paycheck from Bravo. The biggest part for Bravo was all the lawyers involved, they didn’t care two hoots about Brandi, but when they have to fork out their own money well then, that is going to get your *ss fired toot sweet.

At the time of the reunion-the next season was already filmed-the last episode was taped the night before the reunion so Jaq had that going for her-they weren’t going to go back and edit her out of the whole season. She probably knew nothing would hapoen to her if she didn’t go !!!

You’re right Jill. That never dawned on me, the ridiculous reality that the finale for the FOLLOWING season was already in the can at the time of filming that 1 reunion. How annoying is New Jersey. Aaaaaghhhhhh

I bet it’s true they had a car parked outside jack’s house though. That I believe

Got it. I think you are right.
            Thanks

I think Wacky also didn’t show due to emotional problems, which would have looked bad for Bravo making someone who was “sick” show. Also wacky did not tell them 2 weeks into the season she wasn’t going to the reunion, it was a last minute thing where she was claiming sickness. Prob had something to do with it

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I think BRAVO taped Jac’s mouth shut and stuck her in a straitjacket with an armed guard so she would not escape and attend that Reunion because they could not trust her emotionally unstable a*s not to spill secrets about the next season, which they were filming at the same time as the Reunion. Look at how out of control she got on Twitter and all of the story lines she revealed.

I think BRAVO let Jac “get away” with not showing up because they were the ones who forced her to stay away in the first place. JMHO.

I agree Detox-they were probably happy she kept her crazy ass home. She would have spilled the beans on the whole next season!!!

Jnntj, I am thinking that not Bravo may have said to WackJack “stay home” so to garner some “steam” into the following season to get viewers to tune in as to why she was a no show. This was a Bravo sanctioned Reunion miss, the HoofMaloof sent legal documents as to why she wasn’t showing up, big difference

astute observation, detox…she was being very volatile and unpredictable back then. back then. Will the upcoming season be different? who knows.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

With SERIOUS psychotropic medication for Jac and the banning of her from the wine cellar, yes, it will possibly be different insofar as Jac is concerned.

Otherwise, I still see her whining and talking about Teresa, “the Antichrist!!”

• Lisa Renee says:

Morning Detox & all, Wacky got a pass because whe was so prepared to out the whole bs from fashion show. Tell everyone that T outed M as a stripper. That would have killed season 4. Thats what Bravo gets for filming back to back. Jacq was holding all the cards & I absolutely agree Bravo had a tranqulizer gun pointed on her till filming was over. Never saw anyone but me have that take on why Jacq was given a pass. Lisa

tranquilizer gun pointed on her??? haha reminds me of thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFW-yxe13lo Please to enjoy.

Tranquilizer Gun! HA! Good one! LOL

• Rebecca says:

I agree with Detox. She was so out of control that they needed her to stay home.

Detox you just blew my mind with that theory. No joke !

• AZGirl says:

Ha! The Human Stain probably will get a bill for all the furniture she ruined.

• Beckygrey says:

If true T-Rex, Adrienne doesn’t need the money so she doesn’t have anything else to loose.

7. morning all from a chilly F L A … dang..it was 38 at 11;00 last night when I did my walk around….bbbrrrrrrrrr..but it still beats snow..

watched a TAD of shahs..just couldnt do it…when reza called mjs mom those vile words…OMG..I would have been off that couch and on azz like a fly on a cow pattie and beat the stache right off him… unreal… he def has a black soul inside….I wish him ill….

missed out on watching the full episode of Red Widow , so will catch it online today… not getting out of jammies..just gonna play play play today….
    tried watching hotlanta in re run late last night…made it about 15 mins and passed out..woke up at 4 turned the tv off and went back to sleep for a couple of hours….

I am SO SORE today..feeeling my age..not 30 any longer..went on a cleaning spree in the lobby/breakfast area… hmm..my idea of clean and the housekeepers are on two different spectrums.. but now it’s clean and done….kudos to diva..picked up a 12 hr shift for next weekend..gonna have to get in gear for that one…. so will have 28 hrs in 3 days… mr ford wants me to rethink working 2 jobs and not to worry about the bbq place….he may be right… if I can get 30 hrs a week we will be okay $$$$ wise…

the night auditor I worked with last night…what a whacko…he’s almost fifty..and when he comes in turns on the computer and watches…are ya ready for this..
    DORA THE EXPLORER…. and listens to ABBA A L L T H E T I M E …. drives me nuts…. I think I learned his whole pitiful life story in an hour…. I think he’s mentally stunted…. lol knows nothing about what’s happening in the real world in real time….I’d rather talk to a wall….with wallpaper on it…
    but at least I got the hang of the job and all is good….

….

GET MY FIRST PAYCHECK ON WED…. gonna splurge and buy some hair dye and do my hair… and maybe some new black leggings…. black looks best with the nice blouse that Nina , the owner got me…hahahahaha…I’m the ONLY ONE that got a blouse to wear….and maybe a new pair of shoes ..can’t wear flip flops which is cool… maybe go look for some navy blue ones … our colors are yellow and dark navy blue.. BEST WESTERN HOTEL…
    may bring my laptop in next time..Nina says when all my work is done I can play on the computer..but would rather use my own so they cant do history check…. free wifi !!!!

have a happy Monday all…
    bbl
    hugs and peace
    diva

BB…I HEAR YA ABOUT PAINTING….I LOVE LOVE TO PAINT….

Congrats on the job situation, sounds like this is really working out for you. And yes Brrrrr it’s cold lower 30’s by me in FLA, glad I opted for the seat warmer package on my car, this really does come in handy even in Florida

• thedesigndiva2 says:

t-rex…. I actually had to turn the heat on in the truck coming home…that wind was the kicker last night for sure…
        have you been keeping an eye on that sinkhole situation ?? how sad for that family..I just can’t imagine the horror that one brother witnessed watching his brother being swallowed by the ground…the M.E . is saying that the family will now need to go to Court to have him declared legally dead as there is not a body..prayers for all ….

have a good one
        hugs and peace
        diva

The Sinkhole thing is scary and it’s only a few miles from where we live, yikes. I feel horrible for the family and everything they will have to go through legally in the next few months. The scary thing is there is a lot of that area that were areas that were “filled in” to create homes during the boom of the 1970’s in Florida, lots of illegal stuff done in the county here during that time, some commissioners went to jail back then from what I understand, for a few weeks, but still jail time for their misdeeds. There is a whole neighborhood built on filled in wetlands not to far from us. It’s scary.

• t-rex…back in 1994 , PITA was sitting on the living rm floor with his legos and we both at the same time said…wow is that an earthe quake… our house shook so hard the water in the aquarium splashed out over the top…. later that night I was mopping and thought someone had taken a pencil and drawn a line in the white tile… tried to wipe it up and realized it was a crack…. pulled up the carpet in the living room and sure enough ran thru clear to the footing and it was nasty…..
            pulled out insurance policy and yep..we had sinkhole peril coverage… called this guy in vero beach who came down did some testing and we found that the guy who developed the neighborhood used trees and stuff for fill instead of compacted dirt…. this one guy gave us a map of hot spots and yep…we were located in a sink hole area… insurance would have paid to fix it..but we thought better not to mess with it… my structural PE that worked for me said some times you open up a whole new can of worms and not to worry about it…. every now and then you could hear the house popping during weather changes esp in late summer…. after that our windows never closed the right way…they were crooked….house still standing today….but we arent in it….always thought one day ot would split right down the middle….lol lol

lots of places here in florida that were also never properly de-mucked and built on and those houses one day will also disappear into the earth…..especially out in the glades area…it’s so true..haste makes waste…

be safe ….

• Catseye says:

(THAT sinkhole stuff is SO frightening. What a horrific thing to have happen.)
              So glad to hear everything is going your way with the 2 jobs. Fantastic. For hubs, maybe some ice packs on his sore knees? I think that works so much better than meds, personally.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

catseye…The knee is so shredded ice is not helping at this point..they have him on pain meds & he is limiting himself to activity… he still sweeps and mops because it actually hurts worse when he does nothing… I’m just glad that he is not overweight or he would be in big trouble trying to walk around… 6′-3 “..188 #… and he massages it also to keep the circulation going…. he knows not to whine… i’d have to bring out my tiny violin and play a song for him….hehehehehehe

• Catseye says:

Have you guys ever used any topicals? I use something called APR that is made IN Florida, it’s kinda pricey about $50 for a large bottle, but one of the best things EVER for pain, I’ve even used it on my dogs.

Congrats Diva on the job. Keep it rockin and rollin 😉

Diva-I’m so happy for you!! Things are going your way!!!! Now get The Mister fixed up and you will be out dancing with your extra earnings and freshly dyed hair!!!!!

• thedesigndiva2 says:

thanks jill….. I would love to go dancing… mr ford could surely cut a rug back in the day ..one of those things I loved about him…I sure would like to see him back to his old self and not being in pain… it shows on his face and in his eyes lately…we are still waiting for heart dr appt for the all clear to go before the surgery… they may want to do another echo to check the heart effaction rate ???? always something it seems….

• Boobah says:

DIVA!! Congrats on the jobs!! 28 hrs in 3 days…dang! That’s a lot! That is really weird about your co-worker watching Dora The Explorer. Sounds like an odd duck.

Btw – Happy belated BDay to Mr. Ford!

• thedesigndiva2 says:

thanks boobah….. and oh yes…SIR CHARLES is an odd duck for sure…. he reminds me of an ex priest for some strange reason… just a gut feeling…he’s a conflicted soul

Oh I’m so tired of Omarosa already!!! She really plays her villain role to the HILT!!!! There is no way that she can conduct her everyday life with that attitude so I feel like she is just playing a role and I’m over it!!
    Same thing with the cast of Shahs-the way Reza was talking to MJ-who would put up with that crap in real life? If Reza was a friend of mine and talked to me like that he would be walking around with my foot firmly up his ass!!!!

• Boobah says:

Awesome post. You are right – there’s no way O could be awful all day, every day. It actually makes me feel better to think she is just playing up her role as evil bitch villian. You also made me think (damn you! I try so hard not to)…maybe this villian role is a major hook for show cuz Trump called her that several times. I remember thinking (despite my best efforts not to)… that it was weird how many times he called her that. Now, I bet that is all on purpose to get the viewers hooked.

Right??? I mean-I don’t know anyone like that in my life but I’m a STHM so I don’t really interact with that many people!!!

Ummmm that would be SAHM(stay at home mom) ….I don’t know what STHM stands for!!!!

• jill… STHM..
            STAY THE HELL HOME MOM…LOL

• Boobah says:

LOL@ STHM! Now I wanna come up with something…hmmmm…

It’s funny because I was like, WTF as I watched Omarosa. She was just so FULL of negativity and drama. It didn’t even occur to me that she could be playing a part. Now that you’ve mentioned it, I truly believe you are right. I don’t know anyone like that either – Thank Gawd.

Last day to vote for your favorite housewife – Lisa is gaining on Teresa!!! Teresa 34% Lisa 32%

This morning Lisa was in the lead…when I check again Teresa was back on top.

having trouble transfering the link 😳

Darn, can’t vote this T-Rex doesn’t tweet, doesn’t want to tweet or anything with Twitter so those of us like me can’t vote 😦

I don’t think you need twitter to vote T-Rex

There is no need for Twitter! And you can vote multiple times if you clear out your cookies.

Thank you for posting the direct link, Catmom 😀

• nyc mama says:

I cannot vote unless I sign into my twitter account. I haven’t been on there in over a year and don’t plan on going back now just for this. Too bad since I would have gladly voted for Lisa over Teresa any day. They are like night and day. Lisa is someone I can admire while Teresa is the last person I would want to be or associate with.

That’s weird-I never had to sign into my twitter account to vote…what’s even more weird is that I voted!!!

• nyc mama says:

Lol. Not sure why but it won’t let me vote unless I go back to that black hole of twitter. No thanks.

It’s not worth it nyc!!!!

• nyc mama says:

LOL. Agree 100%. I am sure Lisa’s life will go one (well) without my vote. 🙂
                  I am not going back to that dark hole known as twitter especially for a reality show.

• catmom1 says:

Same here.

Apologies to those of you that hit a Twitter log-in! Had I realized the poll required a log-in I would have said so! And for what it’s worth, if that required a FB login, I would not have participated!

BTW, I never remember logging into Twitter, nor do I stay logged in when I go there. Out of curiousity, I tried a new poll on that site it asked for a Twitter log in. So maybe I had to the log in first time (many weeks ago when they started this poll) and just do not remember as I have never been asked to log in and I have voted numerous times. Now that I realize there is tie-in to Twitter – it’s no wonder Lisa has been trailing this whole time!!! I would guess that Teresa has a considerably larger Twitter following.

The ladies have been told time & time again by Kenya that she’s had a big acting career. So why oh why must she constantly bash them over the head w/that? I think the get it.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Because she is insecure and brags to validate her existence. I’m neutral on Kenya. Part of me does not like her and thinks she’s nuts. Another part of me feels sorry for her. And yet another part of me feels like, she’s a little loopy, but not that bad. *Shrug* RHOA has bored the hell out of me this season!

Oh yeah, I would have done the same thing as Nene did when those fools showed up at my house 3 whole hours late. Oh, no ma’am!! I love Kandi but asking for a “To Go” plate was the height of ghetto!

• Contessa says:

Hello my Darling Blog Daughter,

I’vve been keeping tabs here and there on you and love reading your mob wives reports! Very insightful and detailed. I could read these like a book, maybe you should compile them and report on their blog?

I have to say Nene was absolutely correct. This was not a cocktail party or get-together, it was a sit down dinner with caterers, bartenders, etc…There is no excuse for this kind of lateness. I was very embarassed for Kandi about that to do plate as well, plus she needs to get a stylist…those pants were hideous. To top that for a dinner a party?

Kenya makes me crazy, she is a bit delusional about herself and I do wonder if she has some deep seeded issues. I’m with Phaedra on this one, she stole her idea about the booty video and also looked like a crazy a$$ fool imitating Phaedra with those a$$ pades and net outfit/hat. That was totally insulting. Phaedra had every right to hire anyone she wanted to produce her video. She asked for prices and ideas, not work from Kenya.

My other thought is as a hostess I would not have scheduled the dinner event on the first night for people flying 5 hours to get to the West Coast. It is a tiring trip and it would have been better on the 2nd night. But it still was not an excuse to show up 3 hours late.
        I also do not like Phaera using the CP time thing as an excuse. XXOO

Hello, Mama Contessa (*Lost of XOXO’s to you*),

Thanks for the compliments about the “Mob Wives” blog. I would compile them and send them to VH1, but I wouldn’t want any one of them (or anyone connected TO them) to put out a HIT on me. The ONLY upside to that would be that my Student Loans would be canceled.

ITA with you about Nene and Kandi. Like you, I also think Nene should NOT have scheduled the dinner on the same day the women arrived, as they would likely be very tired. The fact remains that she DID, and they agreed to show up, though.

Again, I love Kandi, but I agree with you about her pants. I’ve said before that she needs to be jailed for a short time by “The Fashion Police.” She dresses totally wrong for her body type. I know she is notoriously frugal, but I think hiring a stylist would be a very good investment for her image-wise.

I agree that Kenya probably has some deep-seated issues. I think I would too if my birth mother wanted absolutely nothing to do with me from the day I was born and continued to act as if I did not even exist. I cannot even imagine how painful that must be. She was wrong with the whole exercise video thing. I agree with you on that one too.

Nene is nicer than me because my response to Kandi asking for a To-Go plate after arriving at my house 3 hours late for an elaborately-prepared and expensive dinner party prepared partially in her honor would have been as follows: “A to-go plate? Really, now?! Are you serious?! I like to give people options. So here are yours. You will either be REFUSED a To-Go plate, or I will provide you with one in a way that might be a bit uncomfortable, as I will give it to you by shoving it up your a*s. Now, you choose.” (BIG GRIN as I say this). I would get just as ghetto with her for being ghetto enough to make that stupid and cheeky request. *Shrug* This is NOT a soup kitchen, Dammit! I’ve got your To-Go Plate, alright!! Girl, BYE with that mess!! 😀

I’ve missed talking to you, Mama Contessa, and I hope all is well with you. (*SMOOCHES*)

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

That’s supposed to read “LOTS of XOXO’s to you,” NOT “Lost.”

• Beckygrey says:

@ Contessa, there is some truth in what you said about scheduling a dinner. For me (as I’ve said this before) when I go to LA, I stay up the entire day and night, board the plane and go to sleep. (direct flights) I use that at sleep time. Get to the West coast and live the life. The night before I leave LA, I go to bed, sleep on the plane and arrive on the East Coast around 8/9pm and then I go to bed. I never have jet lag.

11. Good Morning All! *Singing*, “Where oh where has my little life gone, oh where oh where can it be?” I have been so busy lately…and that is very good…but I don’t get to come here as often as I would like and that is not good! Miss you guys a lot and hope you don’t forget about me and my little blog either. I apologize there is no new post today, but there will be tomorrow. And I am doing my very best to get more done more often going forward. I hope you are all still enjoying it!

I did not catch Atlanta HW’s last night….but I will tell you….if people showed up 2-3 hours late for a dinner I planned I would send them away too. In L.A., being “fashionably late” is a thing and everyone does it, but I don’t and am always on time. When I lived there and entertained, I always told people the arrive time was an hour before I actually planned. Those that came on time were closer to me and they got to help! LOL! I showed up on time to a friend’s house for an event once and told I had come too early!! 😛

Thanks NMD and everybody for another great day on the blog! Hugs to all!

The post, “What Power Is This”, is still up at my place. Enjoy!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Do not worry about being forgotten Mardrag. This is impossible, as you are, in the words of Nat King Cole, UNFORGETTABLE (It was Nat King Cole, right? Sometimes I mix my celebrities up.). 😉

• stellastars21 says:

Yes it was Nat King Cole. My grandmother (my moms mom) went to see him sing live once. She just loved his voice. Well apparently his looks didn’t translate through media or something because when he came out my grandmother said she had to turn her head to enjoy the show on account of him being so ugly. And I’m like dang I didn’t know my grandma was so shallow. Lol. My mom said she loved Babyface’s songs but he did one music video in a tank top once and he had ABSOLUTELY no muscle definition. My mom never looked at him the same since. She’s like “Can’t he pick up a weight every now and again or something?” Hahaha I can understand that a little.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

This E-Mail made me CACKLE, Stella! I love your Grandmother and Mom. They sound like real characters and “hoots,” to boot!

• stellastars21 says:

Yes they are characters. Well my grandma passed away in 1990 but the stories my mom tells me about her really crack me up. I wish I knew her as an adult. I was 8 when she died so the relationship was way different then how it would be now.

• stellastars21 says:

Oh and I bet my grandma would have loved Maxwell. 😉

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Well, then your grandmother had good taste. Maxwell is just S-E-X-Y. From his growly, gravelly speaking voice to the way he sings to the way his mind works. In interviews, he just comes across as extremely intelligent and very deep but also very down-to-earth, humble and often even very funny/silly. He also has this dichotomy where he seems like a perfect gentleman that gets “real dirty” (in a GOOD way) behind closed doors. That appeals to me. 😀 *Shrug*

Do you know that he dated Matthew McConaughey’s (I know I spelled that wrong, but I don’t care) wife, Camilla, for a few years before she met Matthew and was TOTALLY in love with her? It was when he when on that 7-year hiatus. I honestly think one of his albums (His last one, actually) was inspired by and written for HER. He said it was written for a woman with whom he was totally in love, but the relationship simply did not work out in the end. He said they were still friends, though. He also said that, when they met, she did not even know who he was because he hadn’t put out any music in a couple of years; he was unrecognizable because he’d cut off all of his hair (that huge afro), for which he was well-known; and she was from another country (She’s from Brazil).

My taste in men is so vast. I can take the range from Cary Grant and Clarke Gable to Maxwell to Michael Fassbender (I admit that it wasn’t until the movie “Shame” and his full-frontal scene that I got interested. LOL. I did love his acting before that, though) to Henry Cavill to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Jason Momoa, Tupac and Morris Chestnut (who is what I like to call “SWEET Black,” like if I stuck my finger on his skin and put it in my mouth it would taste like chocolate. LOL).

I no longer have a “type,” although my eyes DO gravitate FIRST to exotic-looking people for some reason. *Shrug* But a beautiful man is a beautiful man, no matter the color, race, creed, etc. JMHO.

We would never forget about you or your beautiful blog Mar!!!!

Mardrag – LOL @ your song!!! I just LOVE your blog! 😀

I guess it’s a good thing I don’t live in L.A. I picked up a habit in the service that has stayed with me: If they tell me to be somewhere at a certain time, I arrive 15 minutes early,

Well, I’ve been painting now for about three plus hours straight and am taking a little break. Won’t be long until we’re done. I’m doing all the trim work (no tape). I’ve gotten pretty good at it . Glad I’m not the only one enjoying WD. BBL.

I love to paint BB-I love picking out the colors, doing all the prep work and putting everything back when done!! It always feels like a big accomplishment !!!

• thedesigndiva2 says:

Jill….. DITTO…. about painting…I spent good money for good brushes and guard them fiercely…won’t let anyone..not even mr ford use them or touch them…and I’m horrible when I go to people’s houses and see BAD painting…I have to fight my inner demons to keep my mouth shut about it…. but……sometimes I just cant help myself and JUST HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING….

• thedesigndiva2 says:

bb..the sign a GREAT PAINTER.. doing trim w/o tape…. I aint got time for no taping…!!! lol

I always tape….shaky Irish hands!!!! Taping is part of the prep work-I miss no step in my prep work!!!!

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

No, you just hurt people for FREE, you narcissistic yodeler!

STFU, Falcor, oops, I mean, LeAnn!!

Thanks for this, Trudie. 😀

• Boobah says:

Hey Detox!!!! GREAT to see you around these parts again!!

OMG! Falcor!!! The NeverEnding Story!!! Loved that damn movie.

Hey, Boobah (*Waving Furiously*),

Thanks! It’s great to talk to you again too. Take a look at Falcor and tell me that LeAnn and that flying dog were not separated at birth. If she were a nicer person, I would NOT say this, but she is not. So, I have no problem saying it. She is incredibly unfortunate-looking with a nasty personality to boot.

I love that movie too. 😀

• Boobah says:

Detox, as soon as I read your post, I was like ‘Hell yes she does’!!! You are totally SPOT ON! It’s crazy how much she looks like Falcor!! That is hysterical!!

Btw – please know that my thoughts and prayers have been with you and your family when I read about your Uncle. I am very sorry.

• iceNfire says:

Does anyone else think Leann looks dowdy in that picture? She isn’t gonna age well, not that she was any beauty in the first place.

I put on the Jodi Arias trial… I have to turn it off…I would like to kick her ass-granted I have never “kicked anyone’s ass” but I think I can take this sick bit*h!!!!

JnnTJ, I wouldn’t want to meet that crazy Biotch anytime, she took down a grown ass man in the matter of a few minutes, with 20+ stab wounds then blasted a cap in his ass for good measure. YIKES! I have had a scrap when I was younger, actually fended off a dude, he was drunk but still bigger than me, and that Arias biotch scares me. If somehow she gets out of this mess, which I don’t think she will, and gets to run free, all grown men everywhere better watch out cause this is the kind of person that will do this again. My cousin the lawyer says that most of this is sympathy to take the death penalty off the table.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I think you can take her too, Jill.

Watching the way she behaved with that prosecutor turned my stomach. It’s like she went from mousy librarian who could remember every single thing that she ate, did, etc. of every single day for the past several years to this SMUG BITCH who looked like she had to suppress a big sh*t-eating grin as she either tried to match wits with the prosecutor or answer, “I don’t remember.” “I don’t recall” “I don’t know.” (It’s like, “Gee, did you ALL OF A SUDDEN develop amnesia on the witness stand when you appeared to have a PHOTOGRAPHIC memory when you were questioned by your lawyers?). It was almost like the change of personality of the defendant in “Primal Fear” (I think that’s the name of the movie with Edward Norton and Richard Gere), but not quite.

My Dad says he can’t even understand why the tax payors’ money is being wasted on this trial. He said, “She shot him and stabbed him 29 times!! What more is there to say??!!” He thinks she should fry. I don’t know HOW I feel about the death penalty, but in her case….I’m leaning toward, “in favor of.”

I’m on the fence with the death penalty until someone like this sick bit*h comes along. She stone cold killed this guy and she is sitting there like she is Holly frighten Hobby for God sake!!! She is so calculating, she goes from poor little miss to showing her claws in seconds flat!!
        T-Rex you are right-she is scary as all get out!!!

That is supposed to say “Holly FRIGGEN Hobby” ….spell check is a bit*h sometimes-she just changes my words!!!!

You should have heard the sex tapes and days of testimony about sex. Oh, and the photos! Close up shots of her genitals in open court. And, her begging Travis for a ‘cream pie’. Yep, she’s just a sweet little innocent thing, that Jodi. This whole trial should have taken 10 minutes or as long as it took to show the crime scene and autopsy photos of Travis. If you haven’t seen them, you can see them online and they are chilling. She ripped him apart.

I am surprised there wasn’t a “boiled bunny” involved in all of this, she is the Fatal Attraction for the 2010’s!

14. iceNfire says:

What is this?

15. iceNfire says:

Be on your toes, I be in corner

16. Felicia says:

Here are some Tweets from Kandi about the dinner.

“@swashington4: @Kandi I just tunned in. Why were yall late to Nene house?” Phaedra’s flight came in late & we had to wait for her

Yes we were late BUT Nene didnt leave us til 8:30 & we still were waitin on @PhaedraParks 2 get in from her flight.Nene knew we would b late

I felt like she was trying to make us look crazy in front of her friends who were still inside the house. It wasn’t like every1 had left

I would love for @BravoAndy to bring a lie detector test & then we can ask about all the past lies that we’re told on #RHOA…. Lot of liars

So Nene knew they were going to be late?!

17. thedesigndiva2 says:

82nd ANNIVERSARY of STAR SPANGLED BANNER…. i JUST LOVE TO HEAR KIDS SIGNING THIS SONG……

hugs and peace
    diva

Stick a fork in me – I’m done (painting). We both decided to quit for the day because we were tired and getting sloppy. We have one little corner to go, but that’s what tomorrow’s for. Retirement has it’s advantages. Lol. Just took a nice long hot shower to get the kinks out and now I’m watching reruns of Love It or List It. Life’s rough.

• Kansas Girl says:

Just as a comparison, I’m grading a quiz I gave this morning in which students were to demonstrate they know the meaning of vocabulary by using the word in a sentence. Thus, I give you “Imerational slorting acceleration held eery four years” as an example of “acceleration”. #grammarfail

Good luck with that! Lol.

• Lisa Renee says:

KG, proof reading DD’s papers was always a source of friction. Took myself out of it & she had tutors every year. She tries but she struggles. It is killing her now in Law School. She has a tutor. DD had great teachers, writing never came easy. Thank you for being a teacher. I hold you all in high esteem because you can do for my child what I could never ever do, educate to create options. Lisa

Lisa-Maggie has been struggling with reading-she would get so upset and cry when I tried to help her. I told her teacher and she said “leave it to me”….so I did. She got Maggie into the reading program b/c she was testing on the lower end of the scale. The reading teacher must be some kind of Miracle worker b/c Maggie started doing better after a few days. We are about 3 weeks into it and what a difference!!! Suddenly this kid wants to read everything!! I applaud each and every teacher….every single one!! Sometimes the parents need to butt out and let the teachers do their thang!!!! ( of course-I still try to help her a little)

• Lisa Renee says:

Jill, I have found whatever the conflict between us, find out the key to eliminating it. When she started Pre-K pick out clothes night before, every morning changed her mind. Put her butt in Catholic school, conflict eliminated. It’s a mindset that has served me well. I had no problem butting out & turning it over to the pro’s. Yeah for little Mag’s finding a love of reading. It will be with her the rest of her life, thats huge!! Lisa

• Lisa Renee says:

BB, you & Jill can paint your little hearts out. I’d turn tricks to pay to get it done before I paint. Leave that shit to the Amish, 🙂 Lisa

19. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Late to the party but had to post. Yesturdays reunion was just a continuation of the ‘We Hate MJ Show’ with DisgustingAssRatFacedReza as the host, director and producer! He was unrelenting and those whore-ibbbe shrews WackAssAssa and SiliconeLil prompted and co-signed to every insullt. Mike is sneaky as he plays the peacemaker on film yet is behind the scenes carrying tales to Reza. Karma is a bitch and hopefully MJ will not resume her friendship with Reza. If she decides to be ‘civil’ she must know she can’t ever trust him again.

I just lost a 20 year friendship a few weeks ago due to money. My gay ‘friend” who I met in ’93 has been an annoyingly needy friend. His elderly octagenarian parents passed away 15 years ago and because of his misdeeds his ‘family’ doesn’t speak to him. His daughter who is my age, had him quit claim his mortgage free home to her for a loan to repair the home. Well she went and got over 125k in loans and defaulted on the loans all while taking his ‘crazy’ disability check. She refused to speak to him but as his payee, she would send her lesbian lover with a 100 dollars a month plus a bag of groceries and keep 1100. When the home went into to lis pendis or pre-foreclosure, I called elder services and his daughter stopped being his payee before she got in trouble. His 70 yr old sister and the rest of the family refused to speak to him because he had promised to quit claim the house to her and she felt he betrayed that he’d lied and lost her part of her inheritance.

I’ve ‘lent’ him money for medication co-pays and foods which he never repayed although I didn’t ask. I stopped giving him money for food and would just send RealHusband and RealDad to his home with cooked food and a bag of groceries as he could’ve been faking it. His family is old and the mutual friends I met him thru have all died of AIDS so every conversation always ended with speaking of the dead. Draining. Well 2 years ago he fell and broke his ankle because of a drying machine the maintenance man negligently left in his home for 3 weeks. His church friends got him a lawyer and he just received his settlement last week. He’d promised to ‘give’ me ‘something’ and it couldn’t come at a better time as it’s been tight in my home. He told me he was supposed to get 10k but said the lawyer accepted less and his take was only 2 grand. Okay.

Meanwhile he’s obssessed and in love with a neighboring 30yr old hustler who has a girlfiend and a son. This guy has borrowed 500 for a ticket he received while taking my friend shopping. He refused to pay him back because his girlfriend said it was doing a favor for him. The guy has asked him to do payday advances for liquor and weed but my friend couldn’t do it as he doesn’t have checks. Forgot to mention that he’s illiterate but managed to work in a Tampa hospital for over 20years and has a pension. SMH Well I told him to be careful that the guy doesn’t blow his money and sure enough, he got paid on Wednesday and on Thursday he spent 500 dollars drinking, drugging and partying with the young guy. BTW my ‘friend’ has COPD and confirmed prostate cancer and i’m the Next of Kin on all his hospital documents.

On Friday, he’s hung over but asks for me to take him shopping and give me my gift. I go and he’s teling me how the young hustler made him take him to a strip bar after the gay bar and i’m digusted. He’s inviting me to go to KeyWest to visit his family, wants me to go bar hopping on Saturday night and I tell him I can’t . I’m married, have a child, responsibilities and that’s not happening. I’m helping him pick out curtains, sofa covers, bath sets, cd players, music etc as he’s spending like a drunk sailor on leave. He buys over 400 dollars worth and gives me 50 dollars and tells me he’ll give me something else next Friday when I take him shopping again. What?! Although I live 40 minutes away, I would’ve taken him shopping just because but he’s doling out this mystery gift 50 at a time? GTFOH. I go off and he’s promising to give me something else and i’m done. I drop him off and didn’t hear from him for 2 weeks.

Last Thursday he calls and starts leaving messages to please call him, i’m his friend and sister etc., that I was right about the hustler etc. I blocked his phone. I’m done. RealMom feels sorry for him and wants me to speak to him but I refuse. I was a friend to him because I felt he was alone and abused meanwhile it’s his own actions/choices that people get annoyed with. If anyone read this rant thank you. It feels good to put it out in the universe and let it go. Like they say no good deed goes unpunished.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

dang amber..guy sounds like a real weenie…sorry for your loss ??? it’s a shame people can’t be honest with their real friends… if it’s any consolation.. maybe you are better off not having him in your life at this point….

hugs and peace
      diva

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Thanks Diva. I feel that i’ve been abused mentally by someone who is a self-sabateur and emotional vampire. My RealMom is so sympathetic and an enabler so she was telling me he’s alone and has nobody. I know why. It’s not the money is the manipulation and lies that alienates people.

Oops, Amber,

I responded to your 1st comment before reading all of the others below it. I’m sorry that I repeated that your friend sounds like an emotional vampire.

• Kansas Girl says:

Sorry you’ve lost a friend, but sounds like he’s been lost for much longer than just recently. Might be a loss, but also might be a weight lifted from your shoulders. I don’t blame you for blocking and cutting him off. He’s taking advantage. You’re too nice for that! Hang tough!

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Thanks KG. I’ve been a good friend and hoped I explained it well enough to show that it was about the money for him and about the respect and manipulation for me.

It’s always difficult when people we care about disappoint us, but it sounds like this has not been/is not a very balanced friendship and your friend hasn’t learned from his mistakes. I don’t blame you for distancing yourself when you have your own immediate family to think about.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Thanks BB. He was extremely draining. Very needy and aways wanting to come to my family functions which I smartly averted. Although he was a professionally trained dancer, conversation would eventually either be about his lovers or dead people. Funny, TMI or Tragic. Couldn’t risk it.

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

I read every single word, Amber even though I cannot relate to wordy and long-winded posts at ALL (Insert sarcasm here).

I’m so sorry that you had to go through all of that. I’m also sorry that you’ve lost a friend; however, it seems like you were far more of a friend to HIM than he was to YOU. He also sounds like an “emotional, energy-draining vampire.” The space he no longer takes up in your life will probably be filled by 1 or 2 better people that God will send into your life to replace him.

Sometimes you have to just let a person go and love them from afar. Like Iyanla Vanzant says, “People come into your life for a REASON, a SEASON or a LIFETIME.” Maybe he wasn’t meant to be in your life for “a LIFETIME,” and his “SEASON” is now over.

(((Amber)))

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Thanks Detox. LOL I hoped you could relate. Although I don’t regret all the help I gave him, I do regret how emotionally involved I became with all of his drama. So many things I let go by because I felt he would be alone if I turned my back on him, only to see him turn his back on me as soon as he had some change. SMH While some have told me he’s incorrigible and just don’t get so invested with him, I’m glad that I was able to get my LynnFam focus group to give me postive reinforcement. THIS PLACE ROCKS!!! LOL

• Catseye says:

Wow. That’s deep, that quote from Iyanla.

• WindyCityWondering says:

Amber, I let go of a 15 year friendship last year. What you have described is not a friendship in the true sense. You were used on every level. As sad as you feel right now – please know as the days and weeks pass you will see that you are free of the vampire and that you are a special, kind and beautiful person.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Thanks WCW right back at you. Sometimes letting go of a bad friend is being a better friend to oneself.

• iceNfire says:

I love good rant but I’m very sorry you had to go thru that. Good for you tho, I’d step away too. Just because a friendship has X amount of years behind it doesn’t mean it’s a good one to have. Hope ranting left you feeling better 🙂

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Thanks ICE. I’m feeling much better now with the opinions of the LynnFamFocusGroup! 🙂

• AZGirl says:

Amber loose this guy and quick. You cut off all communications. He needs some tough love and remember YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MAN’S PROBLEMS! HE IS AND HE NEEDS TO SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT.
      Did the caps make my point? 🙂
      Love AZGirl

• Boobah says:

(((((Amber))))) That is a very tough situation but I think, like everyone else mentioned, that you gave as much as you could and it just wasn’t reciprocated. That makes you a really strong person to have been such a wonderful friend for as long as you were to him. I’m sorry that you had to go through this.

• Catseye says:

Amber, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I foolishly helped someone that I worked with, took her under my wing so-to-speak and she more or less pulled the same type of crap on me. After I lost my job, I realized I could no longer put up with her mooching/thievery/using/lying and cut her off completelt. She kept calling me at all hours of the day/nite and leaving messages, called a mutual acquaintance and said she had Cancer, which I didn’t believe (since I had already fallen for that once), came over, I slammed the door in her face the first time; didn’t even open it the 2nd time. About 4-5 months ago, I got curious and looked her up on the internet, only to discover that she had passed away 2 yrs prior–from Cancer. At first I felt guilty and sad, the more I thought about it, I realized I did what I had to, in order to survive myself. I think the moral of the story is that there are a lot of people around, who mistake kindness for weakness and stupidity.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

That was a sad ending but you can only imagine the torture you would’ve gone thru. Thank you.

It’s hard to lose a friend. You know he’s not good for you and that’s why you ended it. Your sense of survival is guiding you now.

On my…wow!!! It’s probably best that you don’t take his calls-seems like he can’t get out of his own way!!!

This is in response to Amber

• Amber...Real Wife says:

JNNTJ thank you and it’s true. He’s his worst enemy and has managed to make me feel a fool as it takes one overt action to make you press the re-wind button to see there was a pattern that I ignored or accepted. It went from care-free friendship in the 90’s to an obligation in the last few years. I’ve talked him off the edge, taken him to food banks, visited him in the hospital, nursing home and even sent RealHusband to pick him up from the hospital. Now that he’s broke he wants to apologize and tell me how he was used and that he’s starting chemo and needs his ‘best friend’. No thank you. Maybe my ulcer will finally heal. 😉

It’s sound like its time to cut your losses and move on Amber-I know that is easier said than done but you have to think of yourself sometimes!!!

• Catseye says:

Stay strong.

Wow Amber, you stay strong. Crazy how friendships develop and sadly can end. Do what is best for YOU

Good call to turn off trial today. It’s all super raunchy sex tape again. This time with more raunch. I watch a live feed and they don’t bleep or block anything and omg….well, let’s just say I’ll never eat a tootsie pop again.

I read something about the tootsie pop….glad I missed that kit!!!

• Lisa Renee says:

Because there is something wrong with me Kit & Jill, I posted weeks ago I want a T-shirt that says “PopRocks & TootsiePops” on the front with “How to win a man” on the back. Haven’t missed a drop of this trial. I live for a live trial. My favorite part was DH’s face as I am filling him in after that testimony. Every night I am slaying him with Jodi’s sexual escapades. Good times, Lisa

• I Need A Housewives' Detox Program says:

Lisa, once again, you have managed to make me CACKLE, you CRAZY BITCH (That is the HIGHEST of compliments coming from me. Trust and believe)! A “Pop Rocks & Tootsie Pops” t-shirt. ROFL. I swear.

I might try the Tootsie Pop (because I can be freaky like that. TMI, I know…but I don’t care. By the way, there is a difference between “freaky” and straight “DEVIANT.”), but I’d be scared of those Pop Rocks!! I mean what if had to go to the hospital because of an injury to my “Promised Land” as a result of one of those “rocks” “popping” in a delicate area? Oh, NO SIR!!

How in the hell would I explain that hospitalization to my damned parents, not to mention other people in my world (like my BOSS or Co-Workers)?!

I want a “Little Red Riding Hood” hood and cape, though (One of those was mentioned in the trial). That will be for my next “man” (with some thigh high boots. I have GOT to get outta my parents’ house and go on a damned date soon. There’s nobody to date out here, though. I think I might just KILL the next man I sleep with — not literally in a Jodie Arias-like way, but in a “you are going to be so exhausted you are going to have to sleep for 3 damned days after I’m done with you, Brother!! TRUST and BELIEVE. Eat your Wheaties and pack a damned LUNCH before you come through my bedroom door!” *Shrug*).

I wonder if I can fit all of THAT on a T-Shirt. Hmmm…..

• Lisa Renee says:

Hahahahahah, You go girl & get them cobwebs knocked off of you. I feel for the poor bastard you pick. Go younger, not a big drinker & don’t bring the cape. Have you considered the lady pond?? I swear if I get divorced I’m gonna git me one of dem thar wives lol. I hear you about the ER, that was my first thought & then OUCH! I was still in NYC when men started showing up in ER’s with rodents stuck in their ass, so pop rocks is NBFD. It was years before I got up the nerve to ask how you get a rodent stuck dead in your ass. You do not want to know. Its a visual that will haunt me forever. Nothing I’m putting on a T-shirt, Lisa

Oh my, you ‘stole’ my line that I say if I ever got divorced..I am dying laughing inside…

dOES THE rodent go in head first or tail first? aren’t they clawing for dear life as they go in?

Rofl!!!

21. WELL.. I just have to share this… my hat is off to the gals at mr fords ortho office….when they told us they would handle making all his pre op appts with his other 2 drs prior to his surgery…they did just that….. just got a letter from them very detailed as to where he has to be..and at what time..all perfect times for me.. and everything he needs to bring with him to all these appts…they even signed the letter with a HAPPY FACE telling me it was nice to see ME at the office and thanking me for all the laughs that day….. whoo hoo… told mr ford… see…it pays to be nice to folks and in return they take care of you…
    so we are set for surgery…. OH HAPPY DAYS….
    now this is what I call a professionally run drs office….
    will have to go to their website and give them a bunch of stars for sure….and guess I’ll bake some goodies for them also… who dosent like goodies !!!!!!!!

hugs and peace
    diva

BTW… A SECOND SINKHOLE HAS OPENED UP IN THE TAMPA AREA LESS THAN 3 MILES FROM WHERE THE OTHER ONE OCCURED…. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !!!!

Diva, you’ve been waiting a while and things seem to be falling into place for you and Mr. Ford (finally). Hope it continues. And I don’t know what’s with the sinkhole problems, but it’s scary. I hate to think about all the infrastructure problems the U.S. is having and going to have (roads, bridges, tunnels, stadiums, etc).. These things don’t last forever without proper maintenance and/or replacement. Nothing is usually done until something bad happens unfortunately. Our state transportation system is in hot water right now due to some giant potholes on the interstate that are ruining cars they are so big. Our tax dollars at work.

• AZGirl says:

Great news about the pre-op appointments! What a great office staff. As for the sinkholes? I think God is looking for some of those Miami Housewives…. :0

• thedesigndiva2 says:

yea. I think the Good Lord got tired of hearing from me..lol
        I guess being positive and keeping my chin up has its rewards…..
        and I am so thankful for every bit of good that comes our way….
        and of course having a place to go and vent also helps….winks

hugs and peace
        diva

22. WOW… daylight savings this weekend…. seems early ?????
    but hehe…I’ll take it…..

23. LavaLady says:

DD – I’m glad you have found a professional supportive doctor and office. It makes a world of difference. Sounds like the perfect place for your husband.

• lavalady… yeppers… luckily this town is small enough that the word got out about me ripping mr fords EX cardio dr a new one at the hospital… I am a force to be reckoned with…be nice to me..i’ll be nice back,,piss me off or screw with my family member and there will be hell to pay… winks

off to make some veggie spring rolls , mac n cheese with brocolli… then watch
      THE FOLLOWING… red velvet cake for dessert …yums…….

Hey-where has VV been-I haven’t seen her in a few days….hope she shows up for her weekly BH intro!!!!

What have I missed? I’m late. I was helping my mom buy her & her sisters airline, tickets to Miami to go see my cousin/their niece next month. I’m glad that’s done. I’m getting a headache.