Real Housewives of New York to Start Filming Soon?  by NoMoreDrama

Off in a galaxy far far away is a blogger who now only blogs for a select group of friends.  She goes by the name Q, and like her namesake on Star Trek, drops in from time to time (well virtually with a fb tag) to let me in on some inside information.  What’s Q hearing?  Real Housewives of New York is back on.  Sonja is definitely in.  Filming is about to commence.  Whoot whoot.  I don’t know about the rest of you, but New York is my favorite franchise.

rhony_cast

I have no contacts, no inside sources, no connections with anyone associated with Bravo – so I’m going to count on those of you that live in the Hamptons and New York to keep your eyes peeled for camera crews and figure out who is in and who is out.

Someone tweeted this to Heather T, Aviva, and Carole last week:  “@iamHeatherT @AvivaDrescher @CaroleRadziwill all better return 2#RHONY or we are storming the @BravoTV @BravoAndy offices !”

Heather’s response: #Charge !!!!!”

Hmmmm.  Not sure how to decipher that one.  I sure hope Heather is back.  Last set of rumors had ALL the ladies returning, even the Countess, with a few new additions.

_______________________________________

Sheree Whitfield’s attempt to Get a Restraining Order Tossed by NoMoreDrama

Here’s an interesting read on Tamara Tattles blog about Sheree Whitfield’s attempt to serve her with a restraining order.  It’s somewhat of a strange tale.  I’m not sure what is up with Sheree but I’m sure glad I don’t live or blog in Atlanta.  In a nutshell, Sheree shared on Real Housewives of Atlanta blueprints of a house she was planning to build.  By the time her tenure on the show ended, there was nothing but a big hole in the ground.  Eventually (and shockingly) a house began to be constructed.  A few Atlanta Bloggers amused us with photos of the over the top home was under construction.  During construction, the property was transferred to Sheree’s daughter – so technically Sheree doesn’t even own it. Sheree filed a restraining order against three bloggers .  Two of the bloggers had never even met her!  The third one is rumored to be sleeping with (perhaps engage to) her ex-husband. The restraining order was filed because they took photos of her empty house (that no one lived in) and joked about it on their blogs.  Tamara Tattles did enter the home after asking and receiving permission from the construction crew.  Sheree should have explained to her construction crew that it was not okay to let strangers walk through the site.  It sounds like the attempt to get a restraining order was a colossal waste of time.

_____________________________________

Wednesday Night Lineup, March 6th by BB

8PM – Survivor (CBS); Whitney (NBC); The Neighbors (8:30 ABC); American Idol (Fox); Cousins on Call (HGTV); Amish Mafia: The Devil’s Cut (Disc)

9PM – The Rachel Zoe Project (Bravo); Suburgatory (9:30 ABC); Property Brothers (HGTV); Hoarding: Buried Alive (TLC); Haunted Collector (SyFy); Full Throttle Saloon (truTV); Feed the Beast (Trvl); Boston’s Finest (TNT); Evil Twins (ID); Rescue My Renovation (DIY); Not My Mama’s Meals (Cook); Kimora: House of Fab (Style)

10PM – It’s a Brad, Brad World/Dukes of Melrose (Bravo); Duck Dynasty (A&E); America’s Supernanny (Lifetime); The Americans (FX); Psych (USA); My Strange Addiction (TLC); Weed Country (Disc); Stranded (SyFy); The Soup (E!); Cheese Paradise (Trvl); Southland (TNT); Lords of War (NatGeo); Dark Minds (ID)

11PM – WWHL:  Brad Goreski and Tate Donovan (Bravo)

_____________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

228 Responses to Real Housewives of New York to Start Filming Soon? / Sheree Whitfield’s attempt to Get a Restraining Order Tossed

1. L.A. Chica says:

Good morning and happy hump day! How is everyone bearing through the weather out there east of the Rockies?

2. I Need A Life! says:

Good morning. I hate to finally say it, but I won’t be watching New York. I honestly can’t stand Aviva. Bored with the Countess. Can’t take another reference to wine. Can’t tolerate Carole’s smugness. I actually enjoyed Sonja’s rags to riches to rags and back story. Too bad.

• I Need A Life! says:

….but don’t cry for me. I see that “My Strange Addiction” is on tonight. So all is right with the world.

• iceNfire says:

I’m with you, I can’t stand Aviva or LuLu Or Carol, could possibly stand Heather but will not watch the mug one or her bichy friend with all the phobias and perverted dad. Will miss Ramona and Sonja’s antics tho I find them funny 😦

I won’t cry for you, Argentina…but I am nowhere near leaving RHoNY. I’ve crossed the OC off of my list. Not a sympathetic character in the lot of them. I can’t even begin to care about any of them anymore. I don’t even care enough to spend any energy disliking any of them anymore. Even TamTam. That’s saying a lot because she’s…oh nevermind…don’t care enough to even begin to think of a juicy adjective for that one.

• iceNfire says:

but Icky makes the funniest insane screaming mad faces, I’ll record just to catch them so I can watch them in slomo over and over and over

Yes, indeed she has some good screams. She goes from zero to 60 in nothing flat. It’s hilarious.

Lainey right there with you, I am definitely psyched about the new NY season and I am watching the BHills cast, but that’s it, I don’t watch any of the other franchises, and I posted in January that when the disaster that is the NJ-WhenSnookiandCrewGrowUp season airs I promise not to post anything about the shows. While I love the blogger that is going to do the re-cap of the episodes going to try and not read those, just so I can keep to the promise not to comment

Good luck, T-rex. Sounds like avoiding NJ will help keep unnecessary negativity from your thought life. I’m not ready to drop NJ. NOT YET.

HA! Oh never mind. Love that Lainey.

I really don’t think I can muster OC either….

Lol I need a life. So you like the ladies that eat toilet paper and soap powder? 😀

• I Need A Life! says:

That’s what tv was meant for. And I love screaming at the screen, but give me Omarossa any day over Aviva’s husband.

Here’s what I will look for when watching RHNY this season . . .

AVIVA – I’ll be looking to see if Aviva saw her atrocious behavoir (and that of her father) and makes a change in how she comes across. I’m also anxious to see if she’s done any work on overcoming her phobias, of which there are too many to list. If she comes across as the ‘I’ve done nothing wrong and I’m always right’ it will be a short season for me.

HEATHER – Toward the end of last season, she started to show me some signs that she wasn’t the monster she started out to be. She was rather kind and honest on the reunion show and if she shows more of that, I think she might become a favorite.

CAROLE – Though I appreciated her honesty and directness in dealing with the other ladies (for the most part), I find her rather boring on camera. Her blogs were at times witty, but she just doesn’t bring anything exciting to keep me interested. She’s rather bland.

SONJA – If she loses that Euro-trash side of her and she can get past her divorce and financial issues, if she could just be Sonja from the USA, I think she could be the hit of the show. She’s funny and doesn’t try to be something she’s not (I’m talking about you Luann!). Quit being a Morgan and just be Sonja.

LUANN – She should have been off this show years ago. That’s it.

Last, but surely not least – RAMONA – What can you say about Ramona? I think for the most part, she says it like it is, but it’s usually at the wrong time. Timing – that’s her shortfall. But we need her on the show to keep everyone else honest. She calls everyone else out on their crap and she’s usually right!

Can this show use a shot in the arm? Absolutely. Change is usually good and can take the existing cast in different directions. That keeps it fresh.

Just one favor – no Jill please or I will have to shoot my TV and I don’t want to – I just got it at Christmas.

Husker I don’t want you to lose that Christmas gift. 🙂 As I said earlier I want to see that toaster oven of Sonja’s where she had to shoot pics, have the sexy (j), beat Heather over the head w/the box. Who designs a box before the product? Well must be me.

Husker, I enjoyed reading your thoughts on NY.

• vilzvet says:

LOL great post, love your take. And I truly feel your tv is safe.

3. iceNfire says:

Good Morning Powell – I’m wondering why you weren’t standing at the front door to greet us this morning. Hope all is well 🙂

Good morninnngggg. We are getting our snow and winds. How about you all? Have a great day. 🙂

• iceNfire says:

You are here! Good Morning Powell 🙂

No snow, no wind, no clouds . . . yes, by golly, there’s the sun! Sing it George Harrison! Little darlin’, it’s been a long, long, lonely winter . . . here comes the sun . . . do do do do . . . Love me some Beatles.

• Kansas Girl says:

We’ve got that EXACT same phenomenon here! Sun! (Students are wearing shorts and no winter coats — but it’s not THAT warm!)

Love me some Beatles too!! Saw them in 64!

No way – I’ve never met anyone who actually saw the Beatles in person. I think I’m in love with you Kansas Girl and I know for sure that my husband will be when he finds out.

We love you, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

I have to say NMD I loved when you said you had no contacts, no sources, no associations with Bravo. Only because with all the crazy out there, all the blogs and twitter and the phantom “sources”….it’s refreshing that you are honest. It would be very simple to “fake it” like I suspect a lot of them do, and people would buy it. I appreciate your honesty. I’m sure I’m not alone in that either.

That said, have you tried reaching out to anyone? Have you had any luck if you have?

• I sent the housewives a tweet LOL. Honestly, how could you believe anything these sources say. The ones most anxious to talk seem to lie. Just my observation from the peanut gallery. I’d rather stay objective. It’s more fun that way.

You mean you couldn’t get a twitter-view?? Shocking! Haha. You are so right about the ones most anxious. They are usually the ones with the agenda…

Exit you are not alone. Honesty counts. 🙂

For some reason, I’m not that psyched about New York filming. I’m sure Jill Zarin would be happy to know that because it used to be my favorite of all the housewives shows. Maybe as the time draws nearer for it to air, I might get more excited about it. As for Sheree, I honestly don’t understand why anyone would even care whether Chataeu Sheree gets built or not. To me, she’s no longer relevant and really never was, even when she was on RHOA. Unlike some other “former” housewife we all know who has been desparately trying to cling onto some type of celebrity status by begging for lunch dates and gifting girdles to various pseudo-stars, Sheree doesn’t garner much attention if any.

Awwww I am so psyched about NY, while Aviva grates on my last nerve, I have always disliked Ramonacoaster, and Lu-Mann, however I really like Carole and Heather. I hope that Aviva has learned a lesson or two and comes to season 2 a bit different, and has jettisoned some phobias(like VileKyle did from season1 to season2). SonjatheDrunkenslut, well hopefully she doesn’t have any projects that include an entire season of designing a BOX. I don’t have insider stuff on NY but did hear around the blogs that there were two potential newbies to be added as “friend” who knows though. Maybe WSL will grace us with some of her insider information. I totally agree about SheBeHavinNoMoney being an afterthought as of now, but I still think she is trying to garner attention to herself with these restraining orders.

• LOL @ “gifting girdles”!

I hear you BB. I only want to know if She by Sheree Chateaux by Sheree has been built because from S1 she was getting a 7 figure divorce settlement then S3 & on she’s been trying to get her house for her & her kids. Frankly if she didn’t by Loubis, Birkins & Bentley’s she would have had her house 3 yrs ago.

7. Good Morning Blog Beauties! Warm thoughts and good energy being sent to all of you in the path of the storm. Stay safe!

LOL at Sheree….that woman was always too full of herself.

I will give NY a chance….but it will be hard to watch if Aviva and her father are back. I turn the channel from Bravo more & more these days.

BTW ~ has anyone seen reports this morning that Adrienne is supposedly opening a restaurant a few blocks from Villa Blanca and is “planning on taking Lisa down and ruining her business”? Allegedly! (That is a paraphrased quote from TMZ). Bitter much? Not to mention that she must feel she has to say that to piggy back on Lisa’s success because she can’t make it on her own. I honestly do not see this venture being successful….so many rest. fail and Addie does not have the “fan base” to carry it. IMHO & Allegedly, of course! 🙂

Hoping everyone’s Wednesday goes smoothly and swiftly to move us even closer to the weekend!

The “Wed. Humor Blog” is up at my place. Have a good laugh and Enjoy!

Bwahahaha on the Restaurant, because let’s see the HoofMaloof try to run a restaurant, it’s going to be an EPIC.FAIL. It takes actual WORK to run a successful restaurant LisaVpump and Ken are always checking in on their restaurants to make sure they are running correctly and at SUR they have a business partner also always at the restaurant. In addition Ken ran clubs and restaurants when he met LisaVpump and together they have been in that business for over 25 years, not 25 seconds. It’s not easy to open a restaurant and then keep it going after the “new car smell” is gone. Good Grief look at some of those fabulous TopChef contestants many opened restaurants that ended up failing. Look the HoofMaloofs certainly know how to ruin a business. Well maybe she can hang her Hoofs she can’t sell from the chandeliers at least someone would be then putting them to good use.

• Exactly T-Rex! And wasn’t it Addie who got a cooking lesson from Lisa and washed the chicken with soap?? Yeah…I would not eat there after seeing that. Oh, oh….maybe she will have Chef Bernie as the Exec Chef! Definitely would not eat any food he cooked with the hands that he wrote those emails with! This should be amusing! 😛

Lisa cares so much about the customer experience. Every detail is important to her. Even the floral arrangements. Remember that scene where she told the employee she wasn’t pleased w/the arrangement, how some of the blooms where limp? She was serious about that. Can you imagine Adrienne’s log arrangements greeting customer

• Just Wondering in Jersey says:

Not only does she not have the fan base, she also does not have any cooking skills nor does she have the personality to even be a hostess and lead people to their seats. She is utterly delusional and vengeful and I can’t stand the man/woman (in case you couldn’t tell :). )

Exactly, this is why BritneySpears, JLo’s, PDiddys restaurants failed, anyone can put their “name” or money in a restaurant it’s the day to day running of that restaurant that keeps it in business. If you can’t cook or know anything about cooking your restaurant is going to go under, your name means squat, and the HoofMaloof doesn’t have some sort of super fan following either. Ken and Lisavpump could sell their business and retire tomorrow, in fact they used to own numerous restaurants in LA but paired them down to just two so that they didn’t have to work so much, but they like working in that business which is why they still own the two. Look the HoofMaloof can’t keep a dog more than a nanosecond because they become “bored” with them, try working 12 hours a day 7 days a week, trying to get a restaurant up and running, sheesh.

One of the items should be “Antibacterial chicken” at MaGoof’s Copycat Diner.

And how can you take direction from a boss that can’t form complete sentences?

• jezzibel says:

most new restaurants close after 6 months…..so all Adrienne will be doing is flushing money down the toilet in a foolish attempt to outdo LV , and like most of her ill thought out plans it.will.backfire.spectacularly.

Can you imagine the horrible decor any restaurant of MaloofHoof’s would have? Ugh, enough to turn off anyone’s appetite. Maybe she can get Fayke to decorate it for her. And what would be on the menu – soap-washed chicken frickasee or Bernie Baloney sandwiches? Any other menu or restaurant name suggestions?

• L.A. Chica says:

Good morning, MarDrag and everyone! Hope your day is going well.

If this rumor about Adrienne opening a restaurant is true, then IMHO it could be a success if she operates primarily as the establishment’s financial backer and hires top notch, experienced management to run it, along with a great executive chef. She won’t need a fan base to support it as the majority of people here probably don’t watch RHBH (we are a very select group 😉 ) and either don’t know who she is (Yolanda was right) or they think of her only in relation to the Maloof family. So what will determine its success or failure is whether or not it’s any good.

I think it’s sad when Adrienne tries to outdo Lisa at being Lisa, it’s just so LeLe. She’d be much better off doing things that are in line with who she is. “To thine own self be true.”

Of course, if helps if you know what true is. 😉

Chica, I have my doubts about whether Adrienne is honest with herself. Instead of always acting like she has something to prove, she needs to relax and be herself, if she even knows who that is.

• L.A. Chica says:

Exactly. It’s not clear, given her previous behavior, if she even knows what it would mean to be true to herself. That’s what happens when one fills up one’s life with lies.

• Morning L.A. Chica! I get your points and they are very valid…thanks for sharing them. And it is likely she is getting expert assistance with the venture. However, her business track record, allegedly, (as well as her family’s), from recent reports does not bode well for success. IMHO! I am from L.A. myself, and have seen so many restaurants that were good and well run fail the first year. And, if she is starting this business to “be in competition” with Lisa….she is already starting out on a false note. She should play up to her own strengths and name….not try to outdo someone else. But, as you say…..she would have to know who her true self is! Great quote L.A. Chica! 🙂

• L.A. Chica says:

Yeah, many do fail, even good and well managed ones, but often those fail because of a lack of capitalization to see them through the first few years. Adrienne has the capital, so she could theoretically keep even a dump of a place going, though I doubt she would unless she needed to launder money. But if she somehow were to manage to secure the right talent and a good location (and NOT hire MCFR to do the interior design) then it’s possible the restaurant would attract a clientele that doesn’t know or care about RHBH.

Or I could be wrong. 🙂

• Well, either way, it should be interesting to watch what happens! 😀

• L.A. Chica says:

Yes! Btw, I meant we at Lynnfam are a select group, not we in L.A. 😀

Hey, maybe Adrienne could invest in Sonja’s toaster oven business, help her get it going. lol

Hey. Maybe we’d finally see the darn thing. Hopefully Martha Stewart gets dumped by Macy’s if the CEO has any sense after the lawsuit trial and then there will be shelf space.

If true & it is to try & one up Lisa then its already a failure because that means she’s not doing it to provide a customer experience. IMO she likes fashion(although she has no fashion sense) she’s already cut her teeth so to speak in that arena, she needs to continue on that route. Just keep learning to improve. When I watched Dateline Sunday w/the lottery winners the lady that wanted to start a shoe line Donald T had Ivanka talk to her & then Ivanka said to basically go to the experts. She said she knows nothing about shoe construction so she has a partner that are experts. That’s what Adrienne needs to continue to do & grow that biz.

Hey MarDrag,
      I have to HA at the alleged restaurantor Adrienne Maloof. I don’t think she could touch Lisa in the restaurant biz if she was Medusa & had six extra ams and legs. Lisa & Ken have had restaurants in many countries so I think she has an idea of what she’s doing. Go ahead Adrienne. Take your best shot. Lisa’s not afraid of a “little” competition.

• Hey Powell! Medusa…great visual!! I think Lisa has had a lot of experience with “competition” and she is still very successful, so I do not think she is quaking in her 5 inch heels over this! 😛

No I think Lisa in her 5 inch Loubis are just fine. 🙂 She’d probably find the speculation quite funny.

• shamrockblonde says:

does she really think that after viewers watched her washing a chicken with dish soap that anyone would trust her cooking instincts?

plus that from what I can tell from pictures Villa Blanca is located in an upscale area – that is not something Ad is familiar with – being upscale – picture her shoes………

8. WindyCityWondering says:

Not sure if I am looking forward to RHNY – so done with the Ramona/LuAnn feud, LuAnn’s fake romance, Aviva and her pervert father makes my skin crawl, and I don’t care what “business project” Sonja gets into. I did like Heather and Carole’s budding friendship but I am tired of grown ass women (and men) trying to talk all young and hip. Maybe more new blood is needed but IMHO since Bethenny left there is no one to keep anyone on their toes!

• L.A. Chica says:

I’m on the fence about whether I’ll watch it, but odds are I will.

Hard to explain, but they need a Lisa or a Yolanda or maybe even a Brandi. Someone to shake things up in a good way, not in a crazy Aviva or Kelly Bensimon way. And not a wierdo like that vajayjay bedazzler who didn’t even know how to take care of her own children. Scary.

Oh gosh that was sad when she had her employee take one if the babies in the restaurant because she couldn’t handle the baby being restless.

• WCW…I forgot about Sonja and her business venture. Not a good sign! And have not seen any toaster ovens in ads or stores or commercials or anywhere. Wonder what happened with that and hope they don’t try to continue with it as a story line for her.

• L.A. Chica says:

I’d forgotten about Sonja’s toaster oven, too, so I just googled and found this explanation:

It’s from October but I doubt anything has changed. One of the commenters suggested Sonja go on “Shark Tank” to find an investor.

You mean to tell me you don’t want to see if Lou gets pumped w/hormones to cook her eggs so she and Ross can have a spoiled Victoria 2?

9. L.A. Chica says:

Dearest Nancy, my heart is with you and yours as you mourn Emily’s passing. The loss of a beloved pet and family member is felt so deeply, as those of us who’ve experienced such pain know. You gave her a good life and lots of love, and your memories of her will live on. (((((Nancy)))))

• lizzle says:

I am so sorry Nancy! I can’t believe sweet Emily is gone. I have been hearing about her since I started reading the blog. You are such a great mama and I know this is a difficult time. Hugs, hugs and more hugs around you.

Sheree is now on HLN.

Talking about doing the show & how it affected her kids. The kids family, school, friends, activities came 1st for them. They weren’t hardly on the show. How did the divorce effect them being on tv. She didn’t discuss negative aspects of their father w/them. The restraining order w/the bloggers on her property. She did it because of the kids. She can protect them when they are w/her but when they’re not the order protects them on the property. She was shown the US Weekly cover w/Tori Spelling saying $30 mill divorce. She said she just heard about it this morning & asked is it true. They said they’re breaking the news there. She said divorce is tough on anyone if its true.

• realhousewifeva says:

Tori Spelling penned an open letter denying the divorce rumor and saying how much it upset her son when he was able to read that caption in the grocery store.

I wonder if she cared about Dean’s son reading tabloid covers when his dad was having an adulterous affair with her.

11. Cityside says:

Nancy, I am so sorry to hear about Emily. I, too, have heard about her from the first day I googled I hate Jill Zarin. You had her a long time, or she had youse guys a long long time.

City

12. nyc mama says:

Wow. What is Adrienne thinking or does she? She and her brothers took down ther family businesses that her father worked hard to build up and they failed at the Palms as well.
    Her vodka seems to be a another copycat fail as does her other businesses so this is just another sad attempt at relevency. The woman is known to not eat so what does she really have to bring to the table? Paul had once stated that they were investors in a restaurant so this seems that she wants to become the “face” which is laughable. She will do with this venture what she did with the others…nothing. I almost want to feel sorry for her since she seems desperate. Good thing she has family money to play with, otherwise what would she be? She doesn’t seem very bright.

As for NY, I stopped watching several years ago. I had enough. I like Carol and Sonja but the others bore me so unless they shake it up well it looks like i will be missing this year too, Sonja goes to a restaurant we frequent and I see her there often.

• iceNfire says:

Adri does try to one up Lisa but the only time I’ve seen her succeed was when she snagged a big bedroom in Ojai leaving Lisa and Brandi with the baby beds. Way to Score Adri!

• princesspindy says:

The poor hotel had to burn the sheets, the baby wipes did NOT work!!

• Dwight Schrute says:

But the funny thing is she expected Lisa to throw a fit and she and Brandi took it in stride!

• lizzle says:

I wonder if her book will be published before the restaurant opens. LOL. Adrienne is a strange bird. I hope she is seeing a therapist. Maybe she can be on that new Bravo show about LA shrinks.

I didn’t know she had a Vodka out.

• iceNfire says:

Icky has a vicky vodka too

• nyc mama says:

Like everyone else she has a vodka out with her brothers. She has so many things out yet few have heard of any them.

The bottom line is she doesn’t seem to have an original thought in her head. Everything she does has already been done more successfully by others.

No a restaurat from the woman who has been shown on TV not liking to eat or knowing how to cook. She doesn’t seem to know anything about either food or hospitality.

Yeah nyc mama! Thks for pointing that out. How can you have a restaurant when you don’t eat? As we’ve seen Lisa loves doing tastings.

I know I haven’t been on much for a couple of days. Was MTH on? Maybe I just missed his comments.

*hugs Nancy really hard* – I am so sorry for your loss – I hope that your memories bring you peace – having always read about Emily and you, I know how much you loved her – and how much she loved you –

where is Jeff? has anyone heard from him – missing my favorite recapper for TAR…..

15. rabblerouser2010R says:

Nancy, my thoughts are with you and George….(hug)

16. rabblerouser2010R says:

I hope a little of my good news will bring a little bit of cheer.

So guess what we got in the mail on Monday? The mythical check that was suppose to be coming since Christmas……and it ended up being a little over 4k. Thanks for all of you who gave advices and encouragement on keeping up the fight as in the end it was well worth it.

Also the girls party was a big hit. In the end 55 kids turned up (some people either forgot or were sick) and about 35 adults. All of the kids and parents commented on how great it was and a few even said it was the best party they had been to in their whole life.

The only down side, as people were coming in I had to give them wrist bands and tickets for the pony , train ride and feeds…so I was feeling a little frazzled and very busy .I didn’t get to spend any time with my kids or see them do anything until near the end. I also didn’t get any pictures but some people offered to send me some.

Fantastic RR. And the girl’s partied like it was 1999. LOL. Over 90 people in total! Wow. You throw parties like P Diddy does for his kids. 🙂 I’m glad everyone had a ball. Now how ya gonna top it next yr? 🙂

• iceNfire says:

Congrats on the 4K RR!!! Job well done on party, It’s always so nice to hear guests comment on how how good the party is. Very happy post for sure 🙂

• Catseye says:

Sounds like a great party. Your kids will have wonderful memories.

I had no idea check they were sitting on was so big. Day-um!!!

17. iceNfire says:

I was rewatching Paris trip part 2 and It dawned on me. Kim has no memories of her own. When she was telling Lisa that Kyle has changed she was just repeating what she heard Kyle say about Lisa. My sister did this to me, I tell her something I heard on the news and later that same day she’d repeat the story to me not remembering it was my story in the first place. And did anyone notice in Kim’s TH’s she flipped her mood from crying to laughing in what appeared to be seconds (editing I know) but still that clip of her saying she was with Lisa til 4 or 5 pm then Lisa had to go to…..think hard Kim. It’s very uncomfortable to watch her.

I know nothing about substance abuse but Isuspect her brain is forever changed by the alcohol/pills so there is a lot Kim cognitively can’t handle at this point. I have an aunt that had a stroke yrs ago, had speech therapy, etc. She’s fine today w/speech, motor skills but not her memory. I tell my mom all the time I think my aunt needs to go back to therapy. You can be talking about a subject, she participates in the discussion, it’s over & in a half our she’ll bring it up like it was never discussed. To me that’s the brain damage.

• iceNfire says:

Exactly! Using a recently heard comment and thinking it’s her own original thought. So now we know can assume that whatever ideas Kim comes up with was planted by Kyle i.e. Taylor needs an intervention. It’s very sad and absolutely inexcusable on Kyle’s part!

• WindyCityWondering says:

Kim does not retain information or recall events as they truly happened. I don’t think it is Kyle planting anything – to me, Kyle always seems so scared of what Kim is going to do or say because as rediculous as it will be she will have to defend her sister.

I think her brain is damaged and she really doesn’t have good recall of events.

Windy – I am a bit behind on comments, but the one you posted yesterday about Kim hijacking this franchise was spot on! A very comprehensive.summary of what a WASTE of air-time she has created for this franchise. She doesn’t over-take the show as Taylor did in S2, but she unnecessarily dumbs-down the whole thing for every episode she’s been in!

• WindyCityWondering says:

Thanks TT – I so wanted to enjoy and immerse myself in Paris – and to then watch everyone get anxious because of Kim really pissed me off!

18. realhousewifeva says:

what kind of questions are some of these questions that the jury is asking Jodi Arias? I don’t understand the point of some of them…

• Stars99 says:

Well, the Judge said the questions are being asked in the order given… so perhaps we’ll see tougher questions towards the end… since the jurors will be trying to add everything up from her testimony… I’m trying not to watch… but I find myself especially interested in this phase..

They explained that at the end of each day of Jodi’s testimony, the jurors were permitted ot submit questions into a wire basket which were collected each day. Some of the questions submitted during her direct could have been answered during the cross or re cross or re direct.

What are they asking??? I forgot all about the raging nut job today!!!!!

There are a lot of good questions. Martinez is going to go after her on re-direct big time. She needs to be more scared of him this time around.

I thought I hears that he doesn’t get a re-direct???

• trudie says:

I heard that too, but today I heard that he does get to re-cross. I hope he does.

I have been watching this for days, and I have to say some of the jurors are asking great questions. One asked how she could remember every detail of their sex life but can’t remember killing him. Her response was that she can’t explain how the mind works. I hope she goes down.

• Realhousewifeva says:

Today on HLN they said he does get a redirect, I hope so!

19. Stars99 says:

Nancy – so sorry for your loss…

• Kansas Girl says:

Stars, are you blogging Duck Dynasty this season? I loved your summaries and they made me love DD.

• Stars99 says:

I was going back and forth about it… I love blogging it… but I don’t think many here watch it… although my goal was to convert one viewer a week… lol… I am planning to blog RHOOC – which is coming up on April 1st… in which I will be unabashedly snarky… lol… and I’m currently blogging the RHOBH blogs… but I kind of want to do Duck Dynasty also… I just may not be able to do it by 6:00 AM the next morning… NMD has been fabulous about the whole thing, actually… I didn’t think it would be missed, quite frankly cuz it’s rare that people talk about the show.

I love DD Stars. It’s one of my favs. But I know how hard it is to blog, especially if you are going to do OC (you poor thing).

Look, if you’re going to convert everyone to DD, you’re going to have to give them something too. No one will gripe if your recap isn’t available 0600 the next morning. (looking at every one here threateningly) Right?

• Kansas Girl says:

Stars, you make DD even funnier than it already is. I hope you can cover it!

To my Lynn family…Thank-you so much for all of your support as it really means a lot to George and I. He is picking up her ashes as we “speak” so I will feel better once she’s back home
    with us. xoxo (((Lynn family)))

(((Nancy & George))) Didn’t find out until this morning, but left you a ‘late’ post on yesterdays blog. Take care (((more hugs))).

• Lisa Renee says:

Nancy & George, Emily had wonderful parents & a great life. I am sorry your hearts are heavy from your loss. Lisa

Awww. More hugs to George and Nancy. Bless you.

• sparklemuffy says:

(((((Nancy))))) so sad to hear about Miss Emily. I think we all loved her too as she was part of the Lynnfam. So sorry for your loss.

• Catseye says:

You both should feel very proud that she lived as long as she did. That is incredible, even for a small dog to live to such an advanced age. It proves how much she felt loved.

• pugluva911 says:

As a fellow pug owner i am sorry for your loss Nancy. losing my older pug dori was one of the hardest things i have ever gone through. She was very lucky to have you for a mom and im sure she is running around playing at the rainbow bridge right now. I tried to post this to yesterday but it wouldnt go thru. Keeping u in my thoughts and prayers.

RR,
    So glad to know that your birthday party was such a success. Hopefully your friends will send
    you the pictures that they took. I’m sure your little one had a great day. 🙂

22. princesspindy says:

I Need A Life….. this one’s for you!!!!!! Sneak Peek for tonight!

I can’t handle this show, but I love me some Hoarders!!!!!!!!

I know PrincessP. When I saw a few minutes of the toilet paper eating lady & the soap powder eating lady I knew I couldn’t watch. That is too darn strange.

• iceNfire says:

does anyone know/have link for picture Lisa referred to ?

• WindyCityWondering says:

STFU Adrienne! You said you were glad to get away from the RHBH yet you continue to bait Lisa? So how soon before you call the lawyers on Lisa for telling the truth???

23. realhousewifeva says:

Okay so the questions for Jodi have gotten interesting. Sounds like lots of the jury is questioning Jodi’s B.S. stories

When you have time can you tell me some of the questions? Maybe I can catch the recap with Nancy Grace later!!

• trudie says:

I am taping nancy. Can’t wait to hear what she has to say!

• Realhousewifeva says:

Hey sorry I was so busy and just posted a couple times without getting a chance to read replies. There are soo many questions, a lot seem to be repeats of what prosecution asked her. Almost as if they wanna show her they don’t believe her or to catch her in a lie. They asked stuff like how she could remember the times Travis yelled at her and was violent but claimed that when men yell at her it makes her forget things. How she got the gun from all the way up top without disturbing a single item in the closet. Why, if Travis was always apologetic after he got angry in the past, was this time different where she felt she needed to get a gun. Lots of stuff. She seems to LOVE to talk, give too much details (devil is in the details). I noticed that when they showed the clips of her being iterrogated. She loves tellin a good story. But her story just doesn’t add up and I think most of the jury feels that way. I think on hln they were sayin they would have all the questions posted. Also if you go to YouTube there are 2 people who post the entire days of the trials as its going on. Really great to catch up and forward through it. I forget their YouTube names but if you search “Jodi arias trial day 26 (or 27?)” you can find links

Thanks rh-watching hln now and hearing some of the questions-She is loving this-the sick bit*h!!!!!’

• Mene Seela says:

OMG you nailed her “She loves tellin a good story.” She sure does love the attention. I guess that’s why she chose to testify. She’s going down is blaze of Fame-Whorey.

• trudie says:

I just heard on HLN that the jury is still submitting questions.

Ya’ll should turn to TMZ. They got Adrienne on camera saying she’s happy to be gone from BH.

• WindyCityWondering says:

Did you ever think that Adrienne was a “saavy business woman” or part of BH “power couple”? When she was arguing and kept saying “shame on you, shamre on you” my husband finally said hey when is she going to pull out the big guns and call someone a dodo head….

25. nyc mama says:

Gotta give Lisa credit. Classy and funny unlike Adrienne.
    This is her response to Harvey Levin’s tweet about restaurantgate. I love the hashtag.

Lisa Vanderpump‏@LisaVanderpump
    @NerdReality @HarveyLevinTMZ it’s a hard business but the more restaurants in BH the better…I wish her luck #nosoaponchicken

• WindyCityWondering says:

Toying with Adrienne is like pulling the wings off flys! So easy and yet so sad!

• nyc mama says:

So true. One of the best lines of the season was Lisa’s talking head

“Adrienne and Brandi are going to have a battle of wits and Adrienne is coming unarmed.”

26. LA Debra says:

I have a question -I think it might have been Ice that had the street in Malibu where Yo planted all the lemon trees. What was the name of the road? Anyone remember?

• Catseye says:

Isn’t it off of Pacific Coast Highway?

• LA Debra says:

Thank you guys for trying. I’m going to google map up the coast. It will pop up. I remember a lots of lemon trees! That should stand out on the map!

• Kansas Girl says:

It’s Carbon Mesa Road. She’s on the west corner of that and Highway 1. On Google maps, I don’t see the house built yet. On Bing maps in some views, I can see the construction site. My iPod uses TomTom (I think) and it shows the house with the lemon hill just west of it. (I’ll put this over on today’s page for you too, so you find it.)

OMG, Listening to Rachel Zoe, Roger and her assistant is making my brain hurt, LITRALLY! But her baby boy Skyler is adorable. OK the baby’s leaving so I have to stop watching.

The kid is so cute…the rest of-not so much!!!! I love the clothes though so I try to suffer through!!!

It’s literally a toss up (your cookies! ha ha) as to whether Rachel or Brad has the most annoying voice!!! There was a brief moment with Rachel at fashion week where she ran into Bravo Andy and he was with Brad! Of course, Rachel and Roger did not acknowledge Brad….I though it was poetic justice he was there and that Brad’s show follows her show, lol.

BTW the toss your cookies reference was because Rachel kept saying she was so nervous she would get sick – Literally! 🙄 Brad handled the stress of having a show at fashoion week much better.

28. Realhousewifeva says:

Adrienne opening a restaurant? Does this mean she will actually eat food for once? Will she have a special sink dedicated to washing the chicken with dish soap? Will Bernie be the chef? So many questions. She’s so dumb. Now that she’s off the show, Lisa has an even bigger platform to discredit Adrienne in her savvy, slick way. Just go away quietly, Adrienne.

• Mene Seela says:

Haaaaaaa. Too funny. That’s probably why she and Chef Bernie get along. She never tastes his food. Or, he might be like the Soup Nazi; he screams & ridicules the diners.

Adrienne and Heather from OC can open a restaurant where only emaciated women are allowed in to drink *champs* and look upon plates of dressed up lettuce. Taylor will be their best customer. 5 stars on Yelp. The meal looked wonderful.

“No soup for you!”

• Catseye says:

You said it, so ridiculous that these rail-thin women, who don’t know the FIRST thing about cooking (the easiest task in the world), want to open restaurants.

• nyc mama says:

Ha. She knows as little about hospitality. I can imagine a customer coming in a few minutes late for the reservation being greeted with “shame on you” and that grimace on her face.

• vilzvet says:

Never saw a person who avoids eating as much as Adrienne. Her husband would always point it out in scenes and it was frankly disturbing.

29. L.A. Chica says:

I just took a peak at the synopsis for next week’s RHBH and Kevin Lee is going to be back! Shi shi shi! He’s helping Lisa plan her and Ken’s vowel renewal ceremony.

I can not even believe Jodi Arias!!! She really thinks the Q&A is her moment in the sun, she is acting like a real as*hole!!! She is trying to act like she is being interviewed by Barbara friggen Walters!!

• RealhouseWifeva says:

She’s a real piece of work. It’s like she doesn’t even realize she is there because she brutally murdered a man and then tried to cover it up.

She thinks she is there to jump start her career in the movies!! It seems like she thinks the jurors asked her these questions b/c they are sooooo interested in her life and not b/c they have to decide to sentence the crazy bit*h to death!! When a question annoys her she mocks it and answers like she is doing them a favor!! If this jury does not do the right thing I will be shocked!! They have to be feeling the same way we all are right??

• Realhousewifeva says:

Yes! You said it perfectly! And I like to think the jury sees what we see, but after Casey Anthony, I’m so jaded.

31. djprincessc says:

Nancy are you watching?? How are you doing today?? ❤

32. djprincessc says:

Lizzle, Idk if you saw because I’m super late but I commented back to your post on yesterdays blog about Hello Kitty 🙂

33. california35 says:

Oh Nancy 😦 i just read 😦 😦 so sorry (((((Nancy & George)))))