So Long Adrienne / Project Runway Recap

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Photo Recap by Boston

boston - stain boston - kyle earrings boston - kyle dummy boston - faye

_________________________

Project Runway “The Art of Design” by BB

Last week, Samantha was eliminated.  The six remaining designers are: Daniel, Richard, Michelle, Stanley, Patricia, and Layana.

Judges: Heidi Klum, Nina Garcia, Rachel Roy and guest judge designer Tracy Reese. Mentor: Tim Gunn

I’m being a little lazy tonight and taking the show description from Lifetime’s on-line television schedule to set up this episode. “The Guggenheim serves as the latest inspiration for the design teams who take in all the art to create their own print textiles for their garments.” In other words, this is the “create your own fabric design” challenge.

The Teams have been rearranged again. Stanley and Michelle (Stanley is happy). Richard and Patricia (Richard is happy to have artistic Patricia on his team). That leaves Daniel and Layana (Layana is not that happy because she thinks it’s time for Daniel to go. She thinks she’s going to have to carry her team. She’s mighty full of herself.)

Each team will be creating a work of wearable art. They will also be creating a commercial companion piece. They will be creating their textile design that will be a part of both pieces. They have 30 minutes to explore the museum and sketch.

Layana doesn’t like the idea Daniel comes up with. He’s mentioning taffeta and she’s wanting something more sculptural. They decide Layana will do the art piece and Daniel reluctantly says he will do the ready-to-wear piece. Layana feels comfortable with this because she can “direct” Daniel in making his commercial piece.

Patricia is rushing through taking lots of pictures. Richard tells Patricia he wants her to do the art piece and he will do the commercial piece. Then in her talking head Patricia says she put her foot down and said she was doing the art piece. That’s not how I saw it. Richard doesn’t know what his design is going to be until he can understand what Patricia is doing. Patricia thinks Richard has no clue about modern art.

Stanley and Michelle seem to be the most excited about this challenge and plan to go big. At least for now.

Back in the work room, the teams will be designing the textiles that will be going to the manufacturer and be returned the next morning. They each get $200 to go to mood to purchase supplemental fabric.

Michelle and Stanley (really Michelle) are designing some type of woman’s face who looks like she may be on the brink of insanity. Layana comes up with a geometrical design. Patricia and Richard (really Patricia) come up with a bold triangle kind of pattern. The winner of the challenge will get $10,000.

Richard and Patricia sill can’t get together on what they are doing. Richard really doesn’t understand what Patricia is talking about when she tells him about the construction of her piece. Layana is trying to control Daniel and she is a nervous nelly. She’s stuck and Daniel is trying to help her, but to Layana, he’s not helping at all.

The teams get their fabric and are happy with the results. Layana uses all the fabric and Daniel has hardly any left for his design (less than a yard). He tries to get Layana to give him more, but she whines about it and he gives up.

Patricia advises Richard to do a fuller dress instead of a tired old fitted dress. Richard is not inspired by Patricia’s design. Layana hates how her design is turning out. Patricia thinks it looks like a cake and not art.

Tim comes in and gets chills from Michelle’s dress, which has a long train on which she has painted a design. Tim is a 1000% believer after wondering what they were going to do with their textile.

Tim tells Patricia her dress has a lot going on and to let it go and let it flow. Patricia says nobody is going to understand her design until it’s finished. Tim is worried that Richard is not going to have a look to go down the runway because he has virtually nothing put together. He’s been helping Patricia to get some inspiration. Tim thinks Richard may have a strategy of throwing Patricia under the bus if they are the bottom team. He denies it and Patricia thinks it might be true. They get a huge make it work challenge from Tim.

Tim tells Daniel and Layana they need to really push it and it’s not working. He asks Layana why she’s having so much difficulty. She starts crying and feels like it’s all on her. Tim tells her they are meant to be out of their comfort zone and she needs to step up to the challenge. She goes off and has a little cry session. Daniel snaps her back into it and she starts the creative process again.

The models come in for their fittings. Patricia doesn’t like Richard’s dress and takes over. I am loving Michelle and Stanley’s dresses and they are too. Michelle imitates Nina saying, “Meeechelle, no woman would ever want to such a depressing dress.” Later, Patricia realizes Richard doesn’t know how to sew in a hidden zipper because he always uses jersey. Michelle tells Patricia to do her best and if Richard fails, he fails. Patricia says if she goes home on the textile challenge, she will lose her mind.

The next day, Michelle and Stanley are doing some last minute painting. Michelle comes up with a hat with faces on it and Stanley thinks it’s overkill. Richard regrets his fabric choice (non-jersey). If that’s the only fabric he can work with, he needs to go home. Patricia’s model will have a veil over her head. Later we see Michelle’s model with a collar going all the way around her neck and head.LayanaDaniel

It’s runway time. Michelle, Patricia and Layana will have the art looks and Stanley, Richard and Daniel will have the commercial looks. Michelle is wearing the hat she designed with the faces fabric on it. Layana’s dress is pretty but I’m not sure she pushed the envelope enough to be in the top. It’s not edgy and has a lot of stuff going on. Nothing draws the eye. It’s too much. I like Daniel’s ready to wear dress. It looks younger than his normal designs and that’s a good thing. Patricia’s dress is very artsy with the veil and the way it drapes the model. Richard’s dress looks ok, but the skirt is not flattering. Patricia is sad and frustrated because Richard wouldn’t let her help. Michelle’s dress is a show-stopper and super edgy. Stanley’s shift dress flows down the runway.

Heidi tells the designers she was really impressed and they did a good job. She says it’s going to be hard choosing someone to go home. I’m guessing it’s going to be Richard. His dress wasn’t that bad, but out of them all, it was the least impressive.

Stanley MichelleThe models return to the runway to stand beside their designers. Michelle and Stanley explain their looks. Tracy asks her how they came up with the print. Heidi loves the print. Rachel would love to have that print and dress in her collection. Nina has something negative to say about how the two pieces go together, but Tracy likes the pairing. Nina tells Michelle her dress is perfect, it’s inspiring and she just loves it. Rachel loves the taste level of the team. They explain who did what on the two looks. Stanley did his whole dress, plus the bubble wrap front of Michelle’s dress. Michelle designed the fabric and did all the painting on the jacket she made.

Richard PatriciaRichard and Patricia explain their looks. Nina sees where Richard struggled with the fabric of his dress but she gets where he was going. Nina doesn’t like the overall presentation of Patricia’s dress. Rachel says the two looks don’t go together. Heidi gave Patricia’s dress a very high score. She didn’t like Richard’s dress at all. Tracy also has problems with Richard’s dress.

Daniel and Layana explain their looks. She explains being stuck and how Daniel brought her out of it. Heidi tells Daniel his dress was her favorite. Nina thinks he did a great job. It’s sleek and modern and sexier than he’s done before. Rachel tells Daniel he nailed the blazer and he did an exceptional job. Heidi feels Daniel is back. Tracy also likes Daniel’s best out of the two. They think Layana’s piece looks like a period piece and not modern like the print calls for. Rachel says it’s a cross between Scarlett O’Hara and Barbie. They all leave the runway.

Layana has a hissy fit when they go to the back room because she doesn’t think Daniel gave her enough credit for her assistance on his garment and she tells him she feels betrayed by him. I don’t see where Daniel tried to take too much credit for himself. He did say Layana helped him.

The judges partially blame Patricia for Richard’s design because she should have helped him more. They think she wanted him to hang himself maybe. Heidi applauds Stanley for using the bubble wrap on Michelle’s dress and Tracy loved Stanley’s dress the best. They talk about Stanley and Michelle’s partnership being a good one. They make a good team. Rachel actually thought Layana’s dress was Daniel’s when it came down the runway. It had everything but the kitchen sink on it. Heidi doesn’t think Layana would have listened to Daniel if he had tried to help her. Heidi thinks Layana thinks she’s the cat’s meow. The decision has been made.

The winning team is Michelle and Stanley. That was pretty much a given. Stanley is the winner of the challenge and $10,000. They leave the runway. Patricia and Richard are the losing team, so Daniel and Layana leave the runway. Heidi tells them they had no cohesion in their looks and they could tell they did not work well together. When Heidi says “Patricia,” she gasps and bursts into tears. But she’s not out, Richard is. The right person went home. If he can only use jersey and knit fabrics, then he shouldn’t go any further.

Next week some of the eliminated players return to help the remaining designers and total chaos ensues.

_________________________________

Homework Assignment

Watch Real Housewives of Vancouver so we can Talk About it This Weekend (Click here for the youtube channel with the full season so far)

_______________________________________________

Bloggers Needed:

• Married to Medicine
  • Don’t Be Tardy
  • Kandi Factory

Email nomoredrama8@gmail.com if you are interested.

___________________________________________

Friday Night Lineup, March 29th, by BB

8PM – Real Housewives of Atlanta First Look (Bravo); NCAA Basketball (CBS, TBS); Fashion Star (NBC); Happy Endings (ABC); Four Weddings (TLC); Yukon Men: Revealed (Disc); WWE (SyFy); Police Women of Dallas (OWN); The Gospel of Judas: Revealed (NatGeo)

9PM – Grimm (NBC); Shark Tank (ABC); Touch (Fox); Flea Market Flip (HGTV); Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta (TLC); Yukon Men (Disc); Tanked (Anpl); Ghost Adventures (Trvl); Blood Relatives (ID) 10PM – Rock Center: Cate Edwards (NBC); Something Borrowed, Something Blue (TLC); Bering Sea Gold (Disc); Fashion Police (E!); Dead Files Revisited (Trvl); Who the Bleep (ID); Real Time (HBO)

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Project Runway and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

215 Responses to So Long Adrienne / Project Runway Recap

Good morning. Its Friday. Yes! Yes! Have a greattttt day everyone. 🙂

Yeah! Hubby and I are both off today for Good Friday. Slept in a little, he went to a men’s fellowship group and I went to breakfast with a friend. Now we’re both home,..enjoying the relaxation, I’m catching up on some dvr’d shows…Nashville, The Americans, the Voice, with a few chores in between. We’re going to a Good Friday service tonight; looking forward to it as there will be a string quartet performing.

2. Kansas Girl says:

Good morning! I’m laughing that we have a homework assignment. Nooooo! After a week of frantically grading homework while it piles up faster, and spending 5 days talking to students in conferences, I want a weekend off!

• AZGirl says:

WHAT ABOUT NCAA!!!! Forget that “grading stuff” there is the Sweet 16 this weekend!

• Kansas Girl says:

RCJH*!!!!! and then party downtown after the win!

* Rock Chalk Jayhawk — “rock chalk” comes from a chant the students do that is a very old tradition. It’s sort of a haunting sound — you’ll hear it toward the end of the game as they’re winning.

Rooooooock Chaaaaaaaaaaaalk Jaaaaaaaaaayhaaaaaaaak – Kaaaaaaaaaaaay Yoooooooooooou! Not bad for a Husker huh? I loved hearing the crowd chant that!

NMD. Will there be a pop quiz?

4. realhousewifeva says:

Ooh Oooh, I’m a teacher’s pet! I already watched the episode! Extra credit for me 🙂

LMAO @ the photo caps, especially the stained couch! Lisa definitely knew what she was doing when she revealed that…she’s so slick and smart

She knew exactly what she was doing-at first I thought it was so out of character b/c she usually shows more class than to call out her guests-but it was a strategic move on her part. And it worked-Adrienne will be forever known as the human stain/maloof hoof. (I think the maloof hoof was also strategic)

• realhousewifeva says:

You know, I never thought the Maloof Hoof was strategic, but it might have been. I always thought she felt it was cute and clever. But then when she mentioned how Adrienne stains her couches, I totally caught on. lol

Well you know me rh-I think they are all strategic!!

• Contessa says:

Even if strategic, they are brilliant…her one liners crack me up. The newest one “Checkmate Beyotch”…love it. I always thought the maloof hoof was hysterical. I do want to share I got a spray tan at one time just to see what it was like,nothing fancy like Ad’s (she has hers applied by a person) as it was a machine in the tanning parlor that sprays you. There are signs all over the place that tell you to wear dark clothing when leaving and not to shower the same day. Well my orange self went to sleep that night and the next day I had carrot colored stains all over my white sheets (this was 10 hours after the spray tan). Thank goodness for bleach, as I love my white sateen sheets and the thought of ruining them for something as stupid as a spray tan made me cray cray. Anyway my point is, you do not go out immediately after a spray tan, as anything you rub on will get stained immediately. Anyone who does spray tanning all the time definitely knows this. I would have outed her ass as well, as furniture costs big $$$ to clean/replace. Ad should know better, but this is part and parcel of her self entitlement. Who does this and than says use a baby wipe – only a spoiled arrogant beyotch – that’s who.

• pat says:

I love Lisa’s one-liners as well. She has the sharpest, quickest wit. I don’t see it as pre-
              meditated or strategic. British humor can be a bit caustic.

I’ve had some experience with the spray tanning. You definitely want to watch yourself for the first several hours after one. By next day, it’s not an issue. I had a spray tan the day before my wedding. Nothing got on my white dress. I think Adrienne gets sprayed at home, and she doesn’t care how she impacts other people, or their white furniture. Guessing she has no concept of the value of a dollar.

• djprincessc says:

There’s different type of spray tans though, I just did one this week and they asked me if I wanted clear or bronze and I had always done the bronze before, so I tried clear this time and it doesn’t stain anything. The bronze obviously has a bronzer to it that stains things, I do the mystic tanning btw 🙂

5. plainviewsue says:

I just watched the Red Queen on WWHL this morning. Can Andy be more up her butt? It was a giant infomercial for her book. Trying to recall……….has Teresa ever been promoted on WWHL like that?

She said she most regrets calling Danielle a clown at the season 2 finale sit down? How about calling Teresa a sociopath, a disgrace, & so many other disparaging comments I can’t even remember them all.

She is on total damage control to sell copies of this book & she has Andy and Bravo there to cheer her on.

Yes, Andy did ask about what she said about Al cheating, but she covered by saying she never said he cheated. Just if it happened years ago it would be forgiven. C’mon Andy. Delve into that comment more!!!

As for how proud she is of her children. OMG. She bought every business for them. If I hear one more time, I have my Lauren back, I will puke!!!!!!

• realhousewifeva says:

Thank God I missed that! Bravo gets a cut of all these Housewife endeavors, so he will promote as much as possible.

He was selling that book like he wrote it! I have never seen him so overjoyed about a book-not even his own!!

• $25,000 says:

I have last night’s WWHL recorded but I haven’t watched it. I doubt I would have watched it without reading everyone’s comments here. Now I want to see it. I honestly can’t imagine what about it would be appealing to people. I probably like Caroline more than a lot of people, but she sure isn’t someone I want to take advice from.

Hi RHWVa – yes, we all get that Bravo gets a cut and that would motivate him to promote it…but he has NEVER, EVER promoted any of the other hw products before. NOT LIKE THAT!!! He actually rolled his eyes when Tre presented him with one of her products (Fabellini I think) he didn’t hold it up (like he held up the book) and in fact I think he nonchalantly placed it on the floor beside his chair.

• pat says:

Probably the one he promoted the most so far was for Bethenny. JZ said something to him like “how do you think that makes me feel, Andy?” because a skinnygirl margarita bottle was on his set, or something like that.

I didn’t see WWHL, but my random speculation is that he’s maybe doing a little damage control, after Adrienne…I mean the media…put out reports that Bravo is having trouble casting a new housewife. Maybe he’s sending a reminder that it’s “a platform” for them to showcase their wares, their charities, etc.

could be. He practices blatant favoritism, imo. Bethenny is/was one of his faves, too. He did talk a lot about Skinny Girl…but was that more after she was off of the network? hmmmm…he has always likeD the Manzo’s. He seems to favor the Gorga’s too. We’ll see if he literally says (like he did for Caroline)” BUY THIS BOOK!!” when he has Autotune on the show to promote her book.

I fully realize I am in the minority here by what I am about to say. But with all due respect to every single one of you who disagree with my following statement . . .

I have absolutely no problem with Caroline Manzo. Maybe it’s because she and I are so close in age as are her children and mine.

Yes, Caroline’s attitude and behavior last year was, well, deplorable (for the most part). But if I had to hang out with that group of people and their issues, I don’t think I would have acted any differently than she did. But instead of making excuses about it, she is admitting that yes, she was a monster and she regrets it.

As for Lauren and her issues (whining, complaining, etc.), I can sympathize. I have a daughter who went through major personality changes and none of them good and at times, destructive. After trying everything in my power to get her help and to try and make her happy, I just had to let her go and let her make her own mistakes. Now today, she is the person I wish she could have been 10 years ago and she and I are closer than we have ever been. While going through what we did, did I always say the PC thing to her or to those who asked about her? No and probably said every wrong thing due to my frustration on how to fix the situation. I can’t imagine how I would have looked if I had a TV camera following me around while all of this was going on. All of you would be hating on me as well. As for Caroline saying she now has her daughter back, I totally understand what that means and for those of you who don’t, I so hope you never find out.

Caroline is her own person and she doesn’t try to put on airs as the other ladies do. She’s not in competition as to who can be the hottest housewife, have the biggest house, wear the most expensive clothing and on and on. I do respect her and her take-no-prisoner attitude. Again, I think it’s because I am older and also work with much younger people. Though I enjoy them, at times it can get a bit irritating to listen to all of their petty arguments. If asked for an opinion, I give it like I see it. Sometimes it’s hard to hear, but if you don’t want to hear my answer, don’t ask the question!

Thanks for letting me speak my feelings and again, please don’t hate me. Just wanted to give another side to the Caroline Manzo saga.

Oh we couldn’t hate you for sharing your feelings and giving us a different perspective. I understand your POV, I have mentioned that despite knowing why I can see why many people view Kyle as a mean girl….I kind of feel kinship with her because her youngest DD is close my the age of my children and through that, we have had some similar experience.

• Realhousewifeva says:

My kids are around the same age as Portia, sheree’s daughter, tamra’s kids, heather dubrow’s kids, Taylor’s daughter, etc… Still not feeling kinship with them. LOL. ;).

LOL….I guess yours a pretty spread out.
            But Portia and my kids swallow stuff that isn’t suppose to be swallowed. It’s club that costs a $125 co-pay to join but you get a free X-ray 😀

• pat says:

Well said, huskerhuny. I stopped watching the show and haven’t followed any of the off the show wars that apparently continue to rage on twitter, etc. But when I did watch, Caroline was hands-down the most relatable, “normal” one of the bunch, IMO. Another thing I can say in her defense,(which you also said) is as far as I know, she and her husband live well, but within their means. They don’t borrow from Paul to pay Peter, like the others do, just so they can appear to be living the high life.

I agree with you in she is the most normal one of that group. I’m prob a bit older than her but some of the things she says and does I agree with. I would get frustrated with all that crap that goes on with that bunch too and I’m sure if I had a camera following me they’d catch me saying things that came across wrong too but when you sign up for a reality show you get the good with the bad.

• nyc mama says:

I have to admit I agree with you. I have more of a problem watching Teresa, Melissa and the two Joes than Caroline (I have to add Melissa’s vile sisters to that list and the Kims) I had a friend like Teresa who always had to be the center of attention and created drama (and trouble) where ever she went so I get Caroline’s frustration.

• HuskerHuny I’m with you on Caroline. I got so upset on the blog because of how people ran her down that I had to step away for a bit.
        I think we’ve all said things that we regret and are very happy a camera did not record those words to play for the next ?? years. My kids already remind me of what I’ve said in anger and I remind them of what they’ve said in anger too.
        She loves her kids and I’m happy that a Mom can overlook the not so nice days and still praise and support their endeavors.
        Now….on to the next season….I may or may not watch, but I WILL read the blog recaps of the shows.
        Happy Easter,
        Diana

• Sasha says:

Huskerhuny, I agree with your thoughts on Caroline. I like her and I get where she’s coming from. Last season was a rough one and it brought out the worst in all of them. I don’t get why her kids get such a bad rap around here either. They look like decent young people to me.

Sasha my problem specifically, with Caro’s kids is— they are not cast members and yet Bravo puts them so front and center on the show and other shows, WWH, Millionaire Matchmaker, etc. I think Andy is in love with the brothers but whatever…

My issue is, (having grown up with such a babied brother)- these boys and Lauren seem to do NOTHING on their own for their age group. They’re not in school, they’re not in any self-starting jobs. (i know Albie has a bachelor’s degree). Anything they’re doing is piggy-backing off of something related to the HWs and that just makes me not respect them. I get the economy is bad and all that jazz, but i can’t respect kids at that age not out there ‘hustling’ especially as they saw how much their father worked and was never home.
          I hate how Caroline babies her kids and seems to favor the boys only. I am not even linking that to personal things in my life of being favored or not (which is what i think a lot of people do when they attack certain HWs or situations they see, because of things that happened in their own lives, i.e. Kim Richards/ addiction)- it’s just- poor Caroline must have grown up messed up in her family line of many kids to not show much outward love and warmth to her daughter. Again, what we see filmed.

These kids are not part of the cast, stop the umbilical cord link to mommy and step out on your own. Let mommy be on Bravo on her own.

• Sasha says:

I still don’t get it. We have seen all types of relations from all the housewives. Some more than others. I see nothing wrong with seizing an opportunity. I would have no problem helping a relative that could benefit by being filmed with me. I also have no doubt about her love for her daughter.

Husker this for sharing your story & I’m glad you & your daughter made it through & are now close.
        The problem I have w/Caroline is that she went off on T because of what Kathy & Mel have said T has done ABC to them when they have done some of the same things & worse but she’s friends w/them & haven’t called them names. She said something regarding she hopes Joe goes to jail. Joe & T have done a lot of funny financial stuff but so have Jac & Chris. Caro most definitely should be made at the remarks T put in her book. But what has T done so horrible to Caro? So Caro hates T for doing some of the same things her new friends have done & some of what her bro has done but they all get a pass but T doesn’t.

I totally agree with you Powell that there is not a lot of consistency as to what level each of these women hold each other. What’s right for some is not right for others. In my world, there is not any Teresas or Melissas. They are just too materialistic and competitive. But I do have Carolines and Kathys in my world. Older, more mature with older children and they don’t create drama. Jacqueline – she’s somewhere in-between. I like her sense of humor but she can sure bring the hysteria.

I like how Caroline said on WWHL last night that she never blames Bravo or editing on how she’s portrayed. She owns up to what was shown and how it appeared to come off to the viewers. She’s proud of her children. I’ve never read anything about them getting in trouble, at least major trouble. They seem very respectful of their parents and other family members. Maybe mommy and daddy have given them a head-start in the business world, but if I had the means to do so with my kids, I probably would as well. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

She didn’t need to hear from the viewers how badly she acted last season. She saw it herself and admitted it. I think the old Caroline will be back in the new season.

May I also say, on this holiest week of all weeks, I wish everyone on this board a blessed Easter and Passover. I take a bit of time on Good Friday to reflect on my life journey and how my faith comes in – am I getting stronger, staying stagnant or am I falling behind. But that’s what this new season is for – new beginnings and striving to do better. My best to all of you and those you love!

You know what I love about this board?…the positive. Yes, we can all be negative about the shows, the castmembers, Andy, etc… but we are positive for the most part with each other and that’s a good thing. It’s actually good to hear the qualities Caroline possesses, HuskerHuny – – -sometimes I close my mind to the other side of this person. They are real people and aren’t black and white. They are basically good people who are capable of doing bad things…not unlike all of humankind. Same can be said when a castmember has the favor of the viewers…they might have a good season; but give them some time and they too will show their human side, their foibles, their weaknesses, their ego,… That’s why it is important to FOCUS ON THE GOOD whenever we can. In ourselves, each other and maybe even – once in awhile…the people who appear on these shows.

hI hUSKER Hunny! no worries. Nobody will hate you for sharing your opinion!! I’m in Caroline’s age range as well and unlike you, I never liked her. She came off as too bossy and a big know-it-all to me. With the pointing and the “let me tell you” and this faux “wise guy” style of speaking…gag. Her treatment of Lauren and her clear preference for males doesn’t help either. I think lots of folks do like her and maybe they will buy her book and help her be successful. I wouldn’t begrudge anyone any success they’ve earned. But I don’t regard her as a wise counselor or advice giver for family living or a good marriage. She does keep her family together and that’s something to be commended that they are close…but she seems like such a buttinski to me with the boys, passive-aggressive with the daughter and disconnected from her husband. I understand this is all based on what we’re allowed to see on the show…but based on that…I do not care for her and wouldn’t be friends with her. She wouldn’t like me either, because before she likes people, she said that she doesn’t like them…or some such nonsense. Hopefully, you won’t hate ME for MY opinion!! 😉

Nothing but love for you Lainey. I bet we would get along just fine!

ditto, HuskerHuny!!! I know this is silly but everytime I see your name, I crave fresh corn. LOL!! Sometimes I acknowledge it to myself and think “I need to make sure hubby buys fresh corn on the cob next time he’s at the store” and ususally I push away the mental images that automatically popS into my head. Oh, the secret thought life of the FOOD ADDICT. fascinating. NOT. iT’s all food!! lol!!

That’s a hoot! Yes, I am a Cornhusker but I sure hate to husk it! But I have no objection to eating it.

• plainviewsue says:

Of course we won’t hate you!!! What is wonderful about this blog is all opinions are welcome!! I actually like to read when someone likes someone I don’t to get their feel as to why they do!

I am also around Caroline’s age. I think she’s like 52 and I’m 4 years older. My sons are 27 and 23.

There are so many things that bother me about her parenting. First off, clearly favoriting her sons over her daughter. Her daughter has said that since season one. If cameras were following me around, I’m sure they’d catch me saying something stupid to my kids. But she criticizes Lauren in her talking heads.

I loved Caroline season one. Like so many other HW franchises, the “favorite” HW from season one frequently changes. Jill from NY, Kyle from BH. Caroline has repeatedly said Teresa is the problem between her and Dina, even when Dina has said countless times Teresa has nothing to do with it. Caroline & her lunatic SIL Jac never saw Teresa becoming the star of the show. Whether u like Teresa or don’t, she is the one who has the best selling books, crowds of people at her book signings, etc.

Caroline opted to choose the Gorgas over Teresa. Her perogitive, of course. Melissa & Kathy are so up Carolin’es butt. They want her on their side. Caroline has openly said she enjoys challenging Teresa cos she knows Teresa has a hard time putting her thoughts together. She called her a sociopath. Even at her own brother’s wedding, she couldn’t just go along with everyone else being happy.

IMO, Caroline is a very angry & unhappy person. She brags about her children, saying supposedly in her book, that her son at 22 worked up to being manager at the Brownstone. Please. Every business her children have has been one the parents have bought for them.

I would like to see season one Caroline again. I would like to see her apologize to Teresa for the way she treated her. If just to be civil to each other.

As for Caroline saying she has her daughter back, my issue with that is she tends to repeat her cliches over and over again. I realize what it is to go through stuff with your children. But maybe if Caroline showed her daughter a bit more compassion, it’d be different.

The end!

• $25,000 says:

Hi Sue! Caroline has done many, many things I thought were despicable too. I bet she mentioned regretting her clown statement to Danielle because that was probably when she got her first major negative reaction from fans.

She said she put that in her book…she wrote that book – I think – before they started filming their current season. She knew Danielle was coming back, and imo was trying to make nice-ish. When asked why she regretted doing that, Caroline said “because that’s not me…” and not something like…”because it’s cruel to treat a fellow human being that way.”

• Contessa says:

I am one of those that originally like Caro’s attitude in the beginning. However the last few seasons she has unfolded all the sides of her personality and a lot simply got on my nerves. I think she has a mean streak and will go for the jugular, and I cannot stand that she treats her daughter like a second hand citizen in favor of her sons being first. Sorry that doesn’t cut it for me at all. I think it is wonderful that she is close to her children – I will give her that and as others have pointed out it seems she doesn’t live beyond her means (that we know of). But there is something about her that is simply not likable in my book.

Sue why would she have to say “if he cheated years ago”? Wouldn’t she just say “if he cheated”? He cheated(s). Whatever. That was nothing but a clean up job.

Her usual b.s.

• plainviewsue says:

She said it cos if it was recent, she’d be done with him. So it’s okay if it happened 20 years ago when she was a mom with young children? My favorite line is “He’s a man.” Is that what she’ll tell Lauren if Vito cheats on her??? She’ll prob blame her.

• pat says:

The “he’s a man” line doesn’t fly with me. He’s a man who will be handed his balls if he did that to me. Allegedly.

• princesspindy says:

I think it’s funny that she mentioned the clown statement cuz Danielle turned that around on her……

For a split naive second, I thought she was gonna say “well, everyone started calling ME the bitter clown,…” But of course she did not acknowledge one of her more popular monikers.

• princesspindy says:

IKR? That would be the last thing I would want toremind people of AND she said more horrible things to her own child…

That’s what she SHOULD HAVE SAID she regretted. We would all understand that. No, she says she regrets calling Danielle a clown. oh, ok. But it’s ok to call your own daughter i.e. your little girl…an a$$ho!e!!

• pat says:

WHAT, pray tell, is THAT, on your gravatar?!? Or should I say, what are THOSE?

6. Vegas Chick says:

LMBO at the ‘stained’ sofa… too funny. Good Morning and Good Friday everyone!

7. T-Rex says:

Pulling a thread from yesterday’s blog regarding CheftotheInsaneBernieG he must have taken down all that crap regarding VileKyle because I didn’t see it on the FB pages. Maybe the HoofMaloof finally made him do something about his ridiculous behaviour, of course he left on there all the bad stuff he says about LisaV. Things that make you go Hmmmm unless that was Tweets that someone was posting about

• realhousewifeva says:

I just checked…he definitely deleted it. that’s how he operates. He deleted the rants against Brandi and Lisa, too.. he just left a couple up, not the long ones.

• windycitywondering2 says:

The fact that it was up on facebook at all speaks volumes! The fact that it has been taken down just means the damage is done.

• nyc mama says:

He isn’t a fool, he accomplished what he wanted. The damage is done and it is still out there the tabloids have already run with it and reposted most of it. The question is why didn’t Adrienne shut him down long ago? Long before this. The fact that she dislikes Lisa, or anyone else is besides the point. Adults with integrity don’t behave like this and the fact that she still allows this shows her character flaws as much as his.

NMD you are right who would want this scum around their children and I can’t help but wonder who would want to do business with anyone who would allow and condone this kind of behavior by their empoyees especially since she can’t say she was ignorant of it. It was on her twitter timeline last night.

Now she wants her own reality show highlighting her businesses and her business acumen. She has already showed us what she is so I hope it doesn’t come to fruition but if it does I cannot understand how anyone would watch her and support this.

She seems to like to self-sabotage herself and then cry victim.

The Maloof Family has owned a production company since 2004, most of their “reality” based programming has failed. I did note that they have added TheHoofMaloof’s website now to that wikipedia page, it was not there last season. Noted one show they produced only the first season, and only 9 issues of the debaucle “living lohan”, which maybe explains the HoofMaloof and the REDHEADEDLUNATIC that was fired from RHNY, connection. All of the information on wikipedia pages about the product company only go through 2008 so don’t think this has been updated recently, with the exception of adding the HoofMaloofs website to the bottom links

• nyc mama says:

She tweeted in the last few weeks a pic of her with the producer of The Biggest Loser and alluded to their new venture together that would feature Adrienne and her businesses.It has also been reported in the tabloids. It is too bad the title The Biggest Loser is already taken since it is appropo for her.

She will be an executive producer so she can control content which is no surprise to anyone. I asked the question who would watch when I first posted about it and some said they would. Personally I have no desire to support anyone who behaves the way she does and I don’t see anything that she can teach us nor do I find her entertaining, only annoying but cie la vie. That is why there is a remote control and choices.

I would venture to say that “she” personally would not be executive producer but her family’s production company would be the ones to co-produce. It looks like that business doesn’t really produce anything on their own but in connection with another production company. I would highly doubt the brothers would let her produce something outside the family biz, she needs them more than they need her. That was completely clear when the brothers told her to STFU and get that divorce handled quickly, and since the HoofMaloofs attorneys were the ones that requested the gag order, not Pauls attorneys, I am sure that was also at the brothers behest.

• nyc mama says:

You are probably right. Control is the key factor here and showing her/them in a better light.

That said I wonder why the brothers haven’t stepped in and shut down Bernie since he is nothing but a liability for them.

• designernailsdiana says:

Her US mag interview was a joke. Seriously, she acted like she just had to quit and couldn’t talk about anything. Why do the stupid interview? Oh yeah to promote her Vodka yuck.

• Contessa says:

Ad is her own worst enemy and one of those people who cannot do any type of self evaluation or admit mistakes. I thougtht she was going to choke when she was apologizing to Lisa this Season for accusing Lisa of selling stories. Here we have this POS accusing someone maliciously with a story that was not true (lisa was vindicated by the rags), maligning her character and business. When the shoe was on the other foot, this POS went ballistic with her lawyers on Bravo, Brandi and her ex friend. Trust me if I had been cornered like Brandi I would have used everything in my arsenal to fight Ad back. Brandi paid the price for outing Ad about the meeting before last year’s reunion to take Ad down. She than paid the price for not agreeing to lie on twitter on behalf of Ad and Paul. Next thing we know Brandi’s parenting is being attacked, as well as being accused of drinking/drugs/sleeping around. Stories were planted by Ad and Bernie. Ad was on a crusade to get Brandi fired after Brandi outed the meeting to take Lisa down, as she would not admit to the meeting (Kyle and Camille wouldn’t either – but Camille slipped with the
          truth in LasVegas). Point # 1 – do not F with my children and how I raise them, Point #2 do not f with my livelihood/job. In this case I will close with Karma is beyotch and she bit Ad in the a$$ big time.

• pat says:

The similarities between AD and JZ are pretty amazing. (oops, borrowed Maurio’s favorite adjective.) AD was born into money, JZ married money, but they both like to pretend they are savvy business women who earned it all themselves. They’re both vindictive, malicious and fame-obsessed. They can’t get out of their own way to save their lives.

• Contessa says:

Pat, great point. Both of them think they are the IT when it comes to business. Each one has products that are garbage, and the market is already flooded with these items in much better brand names. These business’s have been an exercise in vanity for both of these women. They just wanted their name out there on something/anything for fame.

There is a big difference b/t them Pat. About 300million dollars, actually. allegedly.

8. Boobah says:

Good Morning and Happy Friday everyone!

Thanks NMD. BB, and Boston for the blog today! Boston, your pic captions are very enjoyable! I don’t watch PR but I like looking at the pics of the final outfits. One of them look like a very fancy beekeeper.

Homework? I guess I can’t use the ole ‘my dog ate my homework’ line since that would mean a dog ate my computer. 😀

Hope everyone has a great day!

9. pat says:

Good a.m. Just one of the many reasons I heart Brandi. Her sage advice:

Advice of the day if you feel a little camel toe-y throw on a panty liner- #camelbegone— Brandi Glanville (@BrandiGlanville) March 27, 2013

10. trudie says:

Boston, your captions are fabulous!

11. L.A. Chica says:

Totally OT, but I just read something that moved me. Now, I have not been a practicing Catholic in many years, but I have to say that so far I’m loving this new Pope:

• pat says:

Very cool. I’m liking this new Pope, too.

• Contessa says:

I am a seriously lapsed Catholic that had religion thrust down my throat for 12 years of grammar and high school. After that I checked out. But I have to say this Pope so far has my admiration for the way he is handling things. I am so sick and tired of all the pomp and even Gucci slippers on the popes, and the corrupt business dealings in the Vatican. He seems like he is a priest of the people and it keeps coming out more and more each day.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

thanks la chica…I am praying that things do turn around now….
      I myself am a NPC…. when it became all about the money..I lost interest..not my faith..just interest….
      This man is def going to be the PEOPLES POPE….

hugs and peace
      diva

If we were to have a “who is the worst catholic” contest I think I would win-only b/c I let my daughter quit Sunday school when she was in 3rd grade-that aside , I am really liking this new Pope. He seems to be a true Christian-when I expressed my admiration for him to my church going father he nearly fell over. He didnt think I even knew wad a new Pope!!

• cocfarm says:

I’m more lapsed than any of you and I was in Vatican city the day the conclave started in order to buy poponers (pope bottle openers). Top that 😉
      However, this pope seems better than the status quo. THe Jesuit thing concerns me a bit. Interestingly, they started running the ‘borgias’ while we were there. It had not previously run in Italy.

12. $25,000 says:

I loved the photo recaps especially the memorial to Adrienne! Thank you Boston and BB for the recaps.

Good Morning everyone on this Good Friday. Boston you are the best!
    Heading out to San Xaxier de Bac and Sagauro National Monument. Sunny and hot today but loving the fact that I have the day off to spend with my brother.
    Hope you all have a great day. Hopefully I will have some pics to post.

14. HAPPY FLASHBACK FRIDAY…AND GOOD FRIDAY…
    mr ford requested a song from me this a/m…. his favorite and one that brings back MANY good memories from days gone by for us.. PARTAY ON…

• pat says:

Awesome choice, Mr. Ford! Might have to see if I can get hubs to dust of his guitar this weekend, after that. 😉

15. thedesigndiva2 says:

Back from check up with the patient… normal swelling from over doing..well DUH DOC.. he goes back in 4 weeks for injections of lubrication… lol… said he was like an old volvo..needs to be lubricated every few miles or so..squeeekkk squeeekk…. has HORRIBLE arthritis in the knee… saw it on the mri..WOW.. so yes..he is doomed to be in pain for the duration of his life… dr says that soon he will need a total knee replacement..when ?? that depends on mr ford and his aging process..??? it’s totally up to him and how much pain can he tolerate in his daily life… for now he is on pain meds and can do light activity… NO MOWING OF THE GRASS FOR A FEW MORE WEEKS… I never thought my mr ford would turn into mr anal about clean floors and perfectly mowed grass…. guess my habits wore off on him….lol lol lol
    have a 30 hr weekend coming up…. it’s okay with me… will be a nice paycheck next week for sure…will be nice to maybe afford a new pair of shoes…my deer parks have prob seen their better days…they are comfy but…not good for being on your feet for 8hrs plus at a time…and when my feet hurt..I AM MISERABLE……

well glad to see/hear that the brandi / ad thing was much a do about nothing..over blown just like I had thought…. I am seeing the day that MZ LIZA has that light bulb moment and re evaluates her friendship and Brandi the TRUTH CANNON ( LOL LOL ) lets it loose that it was all MZ LIZA’s doing and in fact she was her mouth piece…. it will happen…just wait….
    another thing that really irks me is the whole KEN IS MY BOYFRIEND THING… it would be a cold day in hell that I would let one of my gf’s fawn all over mr ford the way that B does with Ken …. and then MZ LIZA asking B to come on up when they were having the vow renewal…WTH…
    I kinda question whether all this back and forth about leanne and eddie really has any weight to it ..seeing how B loves to embellish events and make them more that what they really are….hmmm

Laid around and watched the boob tube yesterdat afternoon.. caught reruns of hotlanta mess…hahahahaha ahh memories…
    then watched Married to Medicine…OMG.. what a trainwreck that show is going to be… just dont see myself wasting an hr to watch it again….

well off to answer some emails then to the coal mines…

have an EGGcellent weekend….bbl

hugs and peace
    diva

I love you Diva….LOVE!!!!

• NJBev says:

Nice to hear from you, Diva!
      I enjoyed your post (always do) –
      love your writing style.

I watched some of the Atlanta stuff yest.
      as well and felt the same way as you…
      almost nostalgic! And completely agree
      about that Married to Medicine trainwreck,
      I won’t watch it either.

30 hour weekend? Even on Easter?
      OY- You don’t need an Easter bunny,
      you already are the Everready Bunny!

• iceNfire says:

Hi Diva – So sorry to hear about your husband’s pain issues. Having a loved one in pain is such a helpless feeling. I’ll keep you both in my prayers 🙂

16. T-Rex says:

Starting this as a new thread, I am bored to death today at work, very slow day so have down time to do some research. So the story about the “new” show for the HoofMaloof has been going around since early 2004, yes 2004 they were pitching this to SpikeTV(yeah I know such a prestigious TV Station). The show was to be about the Maloof FAMILY, not just the Hoofster herself, and was pitched to NBC as a FAMILY package, the Maloofs would help out struggling business with their business acumen and follow the business as they made the changes. This was before the potential sale of the NBA team, the fact they own only 2% of the Palms, the debaucle of the divorce and this season of RHBH. According to the research they have been pitching this show and other variations of this show since teaming up Ben Silverman(a producer on the Biggest Loser) since 2004 as well. For background Ben Silverman was once known as the wunderkind in the Production world, his peak was between 2004-2009, he has left TV production to work in another aspect of the industry after leaving NBC after many failed ventures. Now, I emailed my friend and she admitted that it takes some times “years” to get an idea sold to a network, but with the Maloof family money and background to not have sold this by now speaks volumes. Also noted that in the article below that the Maloof Brothers are/were(not sure now) “repped” by Chris Nassif, Paul’s brother, Chris’ agency is a very large reputable talent agency called Diverse Talent Group. Chris Nassif is President and CEO of the firm. So, to me this explains VOLUMES it explains why the HoofMaloof signed up for RHBH, why she kept her marital issues a state secret, why her brothers told her to STFU about Paul and just get on with the divorce. More things that make you go Hmmmmmm

• nyc mama says:

Well, it looks like she is still talking – something she seems to do a lot of…just talk. Here’s her twitter exchange with Dave Broome of 25/7 Productions from earlier this month.

Adrienne Maloof‏@AdrienneMaloof8 Mar
      Wonderful dinner w my dear friend @broome88 @jen_styles @tobeyong looking forward to new beginnings!! 🙂

Dave Broome‏@broome889 Mar
      @AdrienneMaloof @jen_styles @tobeyong great seeing u last night. Looking forward to showing and telling the next chapter of your life.

His Twitter profile:
      Dave Broome
      @broome88
      Official Twitter Page for TV PRODUCER Dave Broome and 25/7 productions sharing all the fun and craziness on the set and on the stage for all of our shows on TV.

Website for 25/7 productions: http://257productions.com/projects/
      Nothing too impressive IMO.

Dave Broome along with Ben Silverman were the creators and producers of the show Biggest Loser, Mr. Broome has also had ties to the Maloof Family also since 2004, both men I believe left Biggest Loser in 2011. Dave Broome and Ben Silverman from what I can gather were the catalyst behind the Maloof family starting their spinoff business MaloofTV. Again internet is wonderful thing, the Maloof’s were looking to get into the TV and production business and went to two folks who were making waves back then in the Industry.

Also noted that I went to the website and other than The Biggest Loser which they no longer produce, there is absolutely nothing of value they have produced since that show. Again they have known the Maloofs for almost 10 years and have yet to pitch even one decent show starring them. Also interesting to note I did some more research and Ben Silverman hasn’t been associated with the Maloof clan since 2007 or 2008.

• nyc mama says:

Yes, there is a lot of good info on the Maloof family on the internet and how they have handled or some would say mishandled the family business and how the relationships with their extended family have changed since George Malloof passed away. What they still have is a nice investment in Wells Fargo but have since sold the backbone of the empire, Maloof Distributors, to try to save the Palms.

It is an interesting history for those studying business.

They have tired their hand(s) in so many things including extreme sports but most have not panned out well. I think that may be one of the reasons they agreed to Adrienne being on RH, it would at least get them out there to a larger audience than they were capable of before but it didn’t work out in the end as they expected. . She did well on season 1 since we were all left with the impression that she was a capable businessperson and a reasonable woman.

Interesting that they have this relationship with Broome/Silverman after all these years and are still trying to make something work.

I seems that Broome still has something to do with The Biggest Loser but I don’t know exactly what his role is. His tweets from last week:

Dave Broome‏@broome8818 Mar
          Show day. Incredible transformations tonight! #thebiggestloser #nbc pic.twitter.com/Xm9XVTjlPw

Dave Broome‏@broome8817 Mar
          Inside the control truck rehearsing tomorrow nights LIVE #thebiggestloser finale. pic.twitter.com/JT9sR8FwHx

Broome was the co-creater and Exec Producer for The Biggest Loser along with Ben Silverman. For Broome this looks to be his one and only big success, he doesn’t even rate a good IMDB or Wikipedia page. I will keep looking though

• nyc mama says:

I noted the same thing when I went to the website as I stated above. A lot of nothing.

Just a side note that Ben Silverman is the producer of Mob Wives still which I find interesting.

• nyc mama says:

I will try to get the backstory on that. My friend has been with The Weinstein Company for many years (since Miramax) and the Weinsteins are Executive Producers of that as well.

• pat says:

T-rex, that is really interesting, about the Maloof brothers, at least in the past, having been repped by Paul Nassif’s brother. The Maloofs are so obsessed with trying to make money in “sexy” business ventures like pro basketball teams, Vegas casinos, Hollywood, music, fashion. I read a really interesting WSJ article a couple of years ago, about family business, and why so few ever survive to be passed to a 3rd generation. It’s because the 2nd generation was handed everything, including their advanced educations. They lack hunger and drive, and real work experience. The Maloofs have more money than sense. Adrienne has shown us that, for sure. The human stain she leaves in her wake speaks volumes.

Some more fun reading, 25/7 productions is affliated with Maloof enterprises they produce all the media projects for the Maloof companies. So HoofMaloof they will blow smoke up your arse all day long about a show, they have to you have them on the payroll. See Link below VERY Interesting. I know now how they all got affliated way back in 2004 now. Was trying to connect the dots and this link does it.

Of course she did she is one SkankHO and I can’t believe people are trying to save her, ugh, the last thing she needs is to be on TV or film. I personally will not watch anything associated with her skankHo ass

completely non-housewives related but wanted to share a slice of my day with all of you – I am at work, and with the sweet 16 happening this weekend, it is an understatement to say that I am swamped – so while handling set-ups, I get a text from daughter #2 – “Hi Mom – I put two fish in your closet – will explain later” — so now I’m sitting here trying to figure just what exactly is going on at home that there are fish in my closet….so I texted back “dead or alive” – the response was “alive, silly – talk 2 you later” – I now have visions of fish swimming around in my heels, but am too swamped to ask anything else – I check my phone and my husband had sent me a text that said “why do you have fish in your closet?” – so now, I have to answer that but I do not know how so instead, I texted back “why are you in my closet?” – no response – another puzzle – just great – at this point daughter number 1 texts to ask about Easter dinner – who’s house are we going to, what time and what we are having – again, I am swamped – I was still focused on the fish puzzle, and mistakenly texted my daughter “the fish can stay in my closet till I get home, but I’m not sure what time that will be – might want to check on them”- no clue at all that I had sent it to the wrong daughter – so daughter #1 – Easter issue daughter – texts back “confused – are we having fish for Easter? – Mom, do you know how to cook fish? you know that you cannot leave it in a closet right…” – remember, I am the world’s worst cook – so right now I have a confused older daughter, a nosy husband, and still no clue about the fish in my closet – something tells me its going to be a long night –

and just in case – Happy Easter to each an every one of you!!! – my love to all –

*hugs entire board really hard*

I haven’t watched Jerseylicious in a couple of seaons, but I watched a bunch of episodes today and now I’m drawn back into it. It’s kinda fun watching these young ditzy women trying to make a name for themselves. They come up some good ideas, like Tracey’s teasing kit. Lol.

19. VV says:

Somebody Tweeted Kyle:
    @KyleRichards18 Kyle I do like you but why didn’t you defend Lisa when she had the issue with Faye? You need to choose sides

Kyle replied:
    @mineozlemtrejo Faye is a family friend for 20 years . Not easy

• windycitywondering2 says:

It should be easy to tell a family friend of 20 years that her behavior is inappropriate unless you were the one who gave her the nasty ammunition in the first place!

• nyc mama says:

Absolutely WW. I agree. As long time friend it would have been even easier than if Faye was just a casual acquaintance. I don’t think she even had to choose sides. She should have and could have told Faye she was being inappropriate both at her dinner and at Lisa’s house instead she continued to justify Faye’s bad behavior and made excuses for her and now she is doing the same thing for her own.

Kyle did no one a favor. She wasn’t a friend to either Faye or Lisa or even herself. We now see that Adrienne wouldn’t have afforded Kyle the same loyalty as she showed A and she lost the friendship of someone that did – Lisa. In the end Kyle is the one that lost big time. A friend, her credibility and even many of the viewers that supported her over the last few seasons.

She’s lucky to be rid of Lisa, imo. Lisa is every bit the calculating person Kyle said she was. And, creepy manipulative with her dictating what she wanted Kyle to say to her in their sit down about their friendship. And, Kyle very well, and probably did, agree that Brandi is Lisa’s mouthpiece, that doesn’t mean she approved of Faye confronting Lisa about it at the party.

• mrspeabody says:

her and faye probably sat at home planning on how faye could win a spot on housewives and faye’s behavior is what she came up with. since she was in on the planning on faye’s behavior she couldn’t then turn around and defend Lisa because then faye would probably have said it was all kyle’s idea. How would that then look for Kyle. She can’t be known as a troublemaker. She’s the queen bee they don’t do that.

• plainviewsue says:

Amen!!! Unless Kyle is afraid that Faye will write a tell all book like she did after her best friend Nicole died!

• plainviewsue says:

I hate when the post follows the wrong posting! I meant amen to what WCW said. I adore Lisa.

• nyc mama says:

Lisa has addressed Bernie’s comments to Kyle on twitter.

Lisa Vanderpump‏@LisaVanderpump2h
          @adriennemaloof @kylerichards18 @lisavanderpump Bernie’s comments about Kyle are DISGUSTING! He should b very embarrassed!
          It’s appalling.

Lisa Vanderpump‏@LisaVanderpump2h
          @Clare_Hunt @adriennemaloof @kylerichards18
          Nobody who works for me would dare to be so vile about my friends…he needs the hoof.

• Realhousewifeva says:

But I thought she also said she defends what is right, regardless if who it is. Now she’s siding with people she’s closer with. Choose an excuse kyle

• melthehound says:

Kyle replied:
      @mineozlemtrejo Faye is a family friend for 20 years . Not easy
      ************

and What happened with the swine 20 years ago… Hmmmmm …

20. OMG… I am bored to tears here…. actually took some scissors and went outside to start trimming some bushes around the place…lol
    had two COWBOYS pull up and thought it was the weirdest thing to see the desk clerk playing gardener…. told them never make fun of a red head with scissors in their hands…lol
    so rented them a room for the night…asked if they wanted one bed or two… standard question.. then one guy said two cause his wife would be joining them later… I did the side eye thing and he said it’s okay , his wife is the other guys cousin.. told him it was kewl..we were in chobee so it’s acceptable…. we all busted a gut laughing…..
    my railroad guys bringing me dinner in a bit… whoohoo..mexican tonite….see..it pays to be nice to these boys….
    off to do my walk around..
    bbl

hugs and peace
    diva

PS Jill…. I LUBS YA TOO….

• JustDee says:

Haven’t had a chance to tell you Congrats on the new job Diva!
      Had a big laugh the other day when you said the owner appreciated how well you were servicing the guests….no wonder you’re so popular! 😆

• just dee… yea I busted a gut when she used the word “servicing” also… must be a language thing..she is from India..her I can understand..her hubby is a speed talker and really hard to comprehend..every now and then I have to hand signal him..S L O W D O W N D U D E …..
        dinner in an hour… yipee… chimichangas…chicken with extra cheese…I’ll leave some for my night auditor buddy that I like…. Tom… he’s not a mc creepy….hehehehehe

ding dong…guests arriving..bbl

Just Dee – I so wanted to say something about that “servicing” myself…but I’m always the one to go straight to the gutter…so I thought I’d let it slide this time. LOLOLOL!! I’m glad you mentioned it first. I wouldn’t have predicted that. LOL!!

• JustDee says:

LOL Lainey! It jumped right out at me so I’m right there in the gutter with you 😉
          I didn’t mention it at the time ’cause I was reading the next day.

• AZGirl says:

Hells bells girl you got railroad guy bringing you dinner? Too sweet.
      Just let my brother take my car to go to LA Fitness…..sh#t. Everyone drives like assholes here in Tempe. I am pouring a glass of wine.

21. jezzibel says:

Ronnie and the faux psychic…such bovine fecal matter!!!

lol! I haven’t gotten that far but been watching the shows today and, man, the RHOV S2 is every bit the over the top scripted silliness as last season. I know there’s manipulation with all these shows but I prefer my HW with at least a speck of reality!lol. The women on the V HW just fly into unprovoked rages/hatred at the drop of a hat. It’s so ridiculously over the top! Course, I’m watching the silliness but only because I can watch 2-3 epi in a row which is sort of addicting. If I had to wait a week, I wouldn’t bother.

• melthehound says:

So that’s the nice way to say it. Good to know but I prefer the other way.. Direct and to the point 😉

Hey Everyone!!!! Just got back from our road trip with Brother to San Xavier. He loved it and took a ton of pictures. Then had a picnic in Saguaro National Park. You will NOT believe what I got at the Mission!!! A bundle of White Sage. Bought it from one of the tribal members selling jewelry. That is the stuff we see all the housewives use to “cleanse” their houses. I need to look up on line and check out you are supposed to perform the ceremony. If anyone has information please post!

• AZGirl says:

Thank you. I might have to wait when Mr. AZGirl is not around. He will really think I have lost my mind.

• princesspindy says:

Saguaro reminds me of a book my husband bought for my kids from his travels. It was called “The Three Javelinas” …. cute book… twist on the three little pigs and they mention the saguaro.
          Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind…..mem~ooor~ies…….

• AZGirl says:

I think I read that to my boys. It is cute.

• princesspindy says:

I want you to know how much your posting about working out has inspired me. I have gone on the treadmill 4 times since Monday. I have done a mile each time, once 1.5 miles and I even ran for 2 mins 2x….which may not sound like a lot but for ME, it is a lot. I keep thinking of how much you do and I say “ok Pindy, if AZ can do all that you can do a mile!” I have also started doing my pilates machine, 2x this week. So thank you, please continue to post cuz it really helps me!! I think the turning point was my daughter’s birthday. I thought if I can walk around the mall for hours I can do at least 10 mins on the treadmill. So 1 mile is my goal, the first day it took 40 mins, lol! It only took 20 mins today!

• NJBev says:

pretty Pindy
                where ever do you find your gravatars?
                sometimes they be scary…..

• AZGirl says:

I just saw this and I am so proud of you! Keep it up! I am so sorry not posting sooner. Busy with my brother. Next week I will be back on my workout schedule. It is hard with my brother visiting. We did hike Peralta Canyon today and brother did really well. It a hard hike but beautiful. Brother got some great pics. PINDY ROCKS.

• Rebecca says:

Did they have fry bread today in the parking lot?

23. iceNfire says:

Hi – I haven’t read all the comments yet but am I the only one that thinks Bernie’s Facebook account is really Adrienne? I mean sure it’s his name and personal info. but I believe it’s been Adri’s rants all along…from day one. What employee would ever risk their employment for a FB rant? I don’t think Bernie cares one bit about any of the HW’s nor do I believe ‘the cook’ would have such information about his employer or her ‘friends’ …Nope it is and always has been Adri – imo

• princesspindy says:

Or it’s her standing over his shoulder as he types, lol!!!

• windycitywondering2 says:

Bernie would have been fired a long time ago if he had an employer with morals….this FB has Adrienne’s stained little fingers all over it.

• That lovely man may have deleted his “Kyle-rant” but he re-posted the domestic violence photos just 9 hours ago. Seriously twisted.

• Is this an attempt to disclaimer? Saying it might not have been a photo of the Maloof?
        >>JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR…..

THESE PICTURES WERE NOT PART OF “THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS”
        THESE PICTURES OF A BRUISED AND BRUTALLY BEATEN BODY WERE RELEASED MONTHS AFTER THE BRAVO TV SHOW FINISHED FILMING FOR THE SEASON.
        THESE PICTURES WERE NOT USED OR PART OF THE SHOW,PERIOD!!
        DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS A SERIOUS ISSUE.

WHEN SPEAKING ABOUT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE….
        “MAKE YOURSELVES MORE, NOT LESS ON THE TOPIC”…..

IGNORANCE CAUSES HARM…TO YOURSELF AS WELL AS OTHERS.
        — in Beverly Hills, CA. <<

• lillybee says:

What a nasty man? I am getting ready for the General Hospital 50 episodes marathon on SoapNet this weekend. This is in honor of GH’s 50th anniversary.

• nyc mama says:

At this point his diatribes seem like they are coming from someone who is clearly unstable and I would fear for my children if they were anywhere near him. His reference to Portia and pedophiles was creepy and his continued rants are disturbing to say the least.

As for this and his earlier tirades that Paul physically abused Adrienne is his way of advocating for domestic violence victims then this is certainly a ineffective way to do so.

I hope Paul’s attorney’s and Paul will consider having those children removed from being anywhere near him since this is not the first or second or even third rant like this and he is clearly disturbed. The fact that he is still employed by her makes no sense.

Considering Adrienne prides herself on her martial arts skills and even her twitter boasts about her kickboxing (and I also believe she has a black belt in karate or something similar) I find it hard to believe she wouldn’t be able to aptly defend herself against someone who hardly looks like he can effectively go up against someone who is schooled in self-defense. He was cleared by the court system when these allegations first came out so the more bizarre Bernie’s rants are the more I feel that the allegations are preposterous and hope someone is looking out for the welfare of the children.

It will not surprise me to eventually hear that Bernie was taken away in a straight jacket by men in white coats to a mental health facility.

• melthehound says:

________________
            The sooner, the better.

I don’t know if Charo types Bernies rants, but I’m absolutely certain she approves of each and every one before he hits the “post” or “send” button.

24. majnon says:

Bernie, he boggles the mind. His only line this season was ” it’s edible gold” . He was so impressed with that on season two!!

25. majnon says:

Thanks again NMD, for keeping this blog alive. It means so much for so many

26. lindy says:

Loved your pics and the captions. Keep up the good work.

27. lindy says:

esp the stained couch. lol

28. realhousewifeva says:

The fact that Adrienne allows Bernie to attack Kyle that way…who, btw, was Adrienne’s biggest supporter and defender this season…just because Kyle said she didn’t like the way Adrienne handled everything? Speaks volumes about Adrienne and confims what I’ve said about her all along, the minute you show even a speck of disagreeing Adrienne, she will get revenge without actually getting her own hands dirty. She’s been surrounded by paid Yes-men her whole life

• windycitywondering2 says:

Kyle left herself wide open for an attack by Adrienne. Silly Kyle must have thought that Adrienne was a lady like Lisa and wouldn’t say anything about her style of friendship.

29. iceNfire says:

I was just re-reading Taylor’s blog, idk if she has been getting help writing them or if she has improved her position as a cast member… I think it’s more that the other HW’s have sunk to new lows

• icenfire….I think tits has her lawyer lover review her blogs before posting…after all.. it’s in his best interest to have his lubber looking ” sane” in print….i give them less than a year beofre they hit the skids….lol

so tired this a/m… butt is dragging so far down I got road rash…. 9 hrs today then 12 tomorrow…then done till tuesday….
      I get to go in and play CORPORATE INSPECTOR and point things out that need to be addressed before he gets there….I say he’s coming on thursday…just a gut feeling but nona listens to my gut…lol
      chimichangas were meh..okay..I make better ones at home..but it was the thought that counted….railroad guys ROCK…. had a good nite..sold nine rooms..not bad for a holiday weekend….
      now to muster the energy to shower and shave…. maybe skip the shave…lol not like anyone gonna see the hairy legs….
      hugs and peace
      diva

• NJBev says:

I love your posts.
        They make me happy. 😉

• ” butt is dragging so far down I got road rash”….LOLOLOLOL! I love your sense of humor! I will use that one if I may?!

Sounds like you are really rockin’ the job lady, so happy for you! But, you would rock anything you decided to do! Hope you get some rest….and have a good weekend. Hope Mr. Ford is feeling better too!

Love & Light to you!

30. NJBev says:

Happy Saturday morning everyone.
    @Shamrockblonde, good luck w/ the sweet 16 this
    weekend and don’t forget to finish the fish story!
    (were they a gift from the one sister to the other?) lol

@Diva, pls. keep us to to date on the goings on at the
    job- so fun to read. Hope Mr. Ford is feeling better.

Everyone who celebrates Easter, please have a great
    one, (or EGGcellant, as Diva would say),
    it’s going to be a beautiful weekend here in the northeast,
    and I’m looking forward to a stress-free weekend.

And NoMoreDrama, thanks again for all you and our other
    bloggers do to keep us together. Your effort is appreciated!!

Now, I know the minute I post this, NMD will post the new
    blog and no one will read my post. poop.
    xo

31. hehehehe…looking back at Bostons pic and the one of faye made me think of this song from back when…
    enjoy
    rock on !!! this should get me up and going now !!!!!!!!