Look out New York – the Housewives are Coming by NoMoreDrama

Twitter is buzzing with housewives this morning.  Looks like it’s that time of year to film the Bravo promos.  Click here for a list of the shows Bravo will be bringing us next year.  Phaedra is getting a spin off- that’s four for the Atlanta ladies if we count NeNe’s, which wasn’t on the list.  I wonder why Real Housewives of Miami isn’t on it?  They are filming now.

Lisa Vanderpump and Dancing with the Stars partner Gleb both tweeted about being in New York:

Gleb: “Good morning NY I’m back after 8 years ;-)) @ElenaSamodanova #goodmemories

Lisa Vanderpump: “Just arrived straight from DWTS in NY,ready to rehearse in an hour…@Gleb_Savchenko Go easy on me #absolutelyknackered.”

Lisa Hochstein: “Just had dinner with one of my besties Chistine mac cosmetics pr maven at koi soho in nyc . Love the energy this city gives me”

Joanna Krupa: “Can’t believe how cold nyc is!”

Gretchen Rossie: “Here we go girls! Press Day! @vgunvalson @TamraBarney @AlexisBellino @lydiaMjewlery we will miss u @HeatherDubrow

Lydia McLaughlin (new OC Housewife): “Getting ready for a fun day in #NYC Thank you to my glam team” and “Press tour and Bravo up-fronts tonight”

Vicki Gunvalson: “Lydia and I heading to VH1 with the other ladies too”

Vicki and lydia

Alexis: “On way to VH1’s The Buzz with the girls! Tune in to hear this season’s juice!!!”

vicki two

NeNe Leakes and Kenya Moore arrived as well:

NeNe:  Been flying all nite wit guess who? We have landed n NYC 4 Bravo’s upfronts. It’s on now.

BG7TuKECEAI4r3a

__________________________________

Eddie’s Cheating Scandal (Again)? by NMD

Twitter probably isn’t the best source of information given accounts can be anonymous so take this with a grain of salt.  There is a twitter account out there that has been tweeting pretty much non-stop for the last 12 hours that Eddie’s penis has been wandering again without protection, and the result is a little one due in the summer.  Pictures have been shopped around and exclusives have been paid for – so this could hit the mags – well when do the mags hit the stores?  Wednesdays??  Keep your eyes peeled.  According to this twitter account that has been relentlessly taunting LeAnn’s twitter account – the mistress is an assistant of LeAnn’s.   The account has protected their tweets so I won’t bother linking to it – but I’d be surprised if this was a hoax. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

______________________________

Dancing with the Stars Results by Lisette

Welcome back to the ballroom!

The show starts off with highlights from Monday night.  And now they crown the King and Queen…Zendaya & Jacoby!  I really love Jacoby!  He is such a character!  They both get two bonus points each.  Brooke asks if they enjoyed their prom since it is Zendaya “first” prom and Zendaya says and only since she knows she’s not going to have a real one (guess she is tutored on set).  Jacoby says he’s happy he was not kicked out.  And then Tom announces that they’re safe!  The pros in the fishbowl are all like What?!  That was random.

Performance by Huey Lewis and the News!  Pros dancing on the floor in their prettiest pastels.

Encore performance is Sean & Peta.  So last night Sean & Peta danced to YMCA and Bruno loved it of course.  So Len and Carrie Ann let Bruno pick today’s encore and he went with YMCA and he joined in the dancing wearing a studded leather jacket with no shirt of course.

Now onto more safe/not safe…Kellie & Derek and DL & Cheryl are safe.  DL was the second to last on the leaderboard.  So bizarre.

I like how they use the troupe to go to commercial.  It’s an added glitter bonus! Especially when it’s Tristan dancing…YUM!

And now a performance by all the male dancers.  Talk about catering to your demographic…and again I must say YUM!  They should have been shirtless though.  That would have made it loads better 😉

More safe/not safe…Victor & Lindsay and Sean & Peta are safe.  Lisa & Gleb and Andy & Sharna are in jeopardy.  I guess Lisa would have been first to go last week based on being in the bottom two two weeks in a row.  I wonder how Bethany would have fared on this show?  IIRC she was asked and turned it down to do Dancing on Ice.  She said she wanted to do something first, i.e. new show, instead of being on X season of DWTS.  Am I remembering that right?

More filler while the ballroom gets ready for Demi Lovato’s live performance.  Back to the ballroom and a pre-recorded Macy’s Stars of Dance.  If you have a chance you MUST see this performance!  It was so trippy good!  Really one of the best dances I’ve seen!  Wow!

Demi Lovato performs Heart Attack.

More safe/not safe…Ingo & Kym and Alexandra & Mark are safe.  Wynonna & Tony are in jeopardy.

So the three couples in jeopardy are on the stage.  Lisa & Gleb are safe!!!  So Andy & Sharna and Wynonna & Tony are the bottom two.  The second couple going home is…Wynonna & Tony!  Did not see that coming!  I thought she had a much bigger fan base.  She’s very gracious in her goodbye but she’s ready to go make some music.

So that’s all ladies and gents!  See you next week!  The Queen lives another week 🙂

_________________________________________________

Wednesday Night Lineup, April 3rd, by BB

8PM – Survivor (CBS); Arrow (CW); Dateline (NBC); The Middle/Suburgatory (ABC); American Idol (Fox)

9PM – The Rachel Zoe Project (Bravo); Criminal Minds (CBS); Supernatural (CW); Law and Order SVU (NBC); Modern Family/How to Live With Your Parents (ABC); Hoarding: Buried Alive (TLC); Weed Country (Disc); Haunted Collector (SyFy); Boston’s Finest (TNT); Motives and Murders (ID); Best Ink (Oxygen); Not My Mama’s Meals (Cook); Spies of Warsaw (BBC); Rescue My Renovation (DIY)

10PM – It’s a Brad, Brad World/Dukes of Melrose (Bravo); Duck Dynasty (A&E); CSI (CBS); Chicago Fire (NBC); Nashville (ABC); The Americans (FX); Psyche (USA); The Real World (MTV); House Hunters (HGTV); My Crazy Obsession (TLC); Pot Cops (Disc); Forever Young (Tvld); Stranded (Syfy); The Soup (E!); Operation Repo (truTV); Southland (TNT); Restaurant Stakeout (Food); Dark Minds (ID); Desperate Landscapes (DIY); Nadia G’s Bichin’ Kitchen (Cook)

11PM – WWHL:  New Kids on the Block (Bravo)

________________________________________

Congratulations BB on the Arrival of Your First Grandchild Jake!

_________________________________________

This entry was posted in Dancing With the Stars and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

398 Responses to Housewives in NY Ready to Film Upfronts / Eddie’s Cheating Scandal (again) ? / Dancing with the Stars

Good morning everyone. Its hump day Wednesday all day. Pretty good weather today. Have a great day everyone. 🙂

2. Iowagirl says:

Congrats BB.

Congratulations BB and family! Jake is a great name. Middle name of Second Born. Just dropped off brother at the airport early this a.m. Had a great time but glad to have my routine back. Packed on some pounds from not working out the past few weeks. Got to get back into the grind.
    @NMD “Eddie’s penis has been wandering again without protection” is too funny. All I can say is karma is a bitch and LeAnn is on the receiving end of bad karma.

4. Vegas Chick says:

Congratulations Grandma BB!

5. Orson says:

True Complaint: Folks have been missing each other in the chatroom too much lately. This calls for extreme measures. So, Starz has decided we’re going to meet in the chatroom tonight at 7 pm Pacific, 8 pm Mountain, 9 pm Central, or 10 pm Eastern. So you former chat regulars and any new folks ought to show up tonight or else Starz is going to go all Aviva on you.

I will try to make it….but that’s a bit of a hectic time in our house. 😀

Orson I’m there if I don’t fall asleep. That’s 10pm for me & sometimes I don’t make it. 🙂

• Boobah says:

Thanks Orson. I will try to make it. Funny, I was just thinking about the chat room and much fun it is.

• designernailsdiana says:

I will try, but my plane leaves at 6:25 a.m. and …oh who am I fooling I’m not going to get any sleep tonight. Got to pick up youngest at 9:15 p.m. CST I’ll miss the chat sorry.

Have fun, I miss the room and will try to check in more but 10pm is too late for me, I will be snoring away as you chat. Well I don’t think I snore but Mr T-Rex begs to differ on that subject.

CONGRATULATIONS BB!!!!! So excited for you and your family!! Welcome to the world Jack!!! Hope you daughter is doing well-a C-section after labor must be exhausting! Tell her to get her rest while she can! Hope your Mom is feeling better and you get to go hold that baby!!

7. Another rumor that was circulating said that another BH HW’s marriage was going to hit the press this week – and here it is – Kyle and Mauricio:

• windycitywondering2 says:

Accused of flirting? WTH does that mean? So just another example of anything to be in the press? Or is there something more to this? Ms Kyle needs a reality check (no pun intended).

It kinda sounds like a non-story, completely void of any journalistic integrity. Heresay and rumor and…how annoying. Really? Seriously? Mauricio flirts? puh-lease.

• Vegas Chick says:

Kyle’s same ole’ self-justifying, hair-flippin’, crocodile tear-ridden blog is up on Bravo. Blech!

• LA_Debra says:

wow – they name names… wonder if Ms. Stain had anything to do with this? I mean, it’s Radar…

• L.A. Chica says:

Flirting? Big whoop. And ROL is a POS online tabloid with zero reliability and very little accuracy.

I’m no fan of Kyle and Mauricio, but I must admit that I smiled when they were shown being lovey-dovey in Paris. I can’t help it, it’s the incurable romantic in me, and it’s always wonderful to see people in love no matter who they are (unless they’re cheating on other people, of course).

• Lisette (2) says:

Sorry if there is clarification below. I haven’t read all the comments yet. The story as it appears in Star magazine is that he was chatting up the hooker at a bar and told her he strays from his marriage once in a while. Mauricio’s rep then put out a statement saying that the story is a lie and that Mauricio is only guilty of flirting and exchanging numbers with the hooker. Unless she is a million dollar madam then I don’t know why he would be exchanging numbers with her if not for hanky panky. Also, on CDAN one of the posters said Kyle gets or used to get a 3% cut from RHBH for bringing the ladies to the show. This was stated as the reason for why Kyle and Kim would not be cut from the show. Don’t know how true it is but I thought that was an interesting factoid.

Do people exchange numbers with hookers? I can see someone taking a hookers number but why would she/he take yours? I also can’t see a guy just admitting to a random girl that he steps outside his marriage….even if they do. It sounds like one of those fake tv shows where they have a ‘bait’ girl that tries to see if a man will stray.

What article did you read that said his rep said he exchanged numbers with the hooker? I didn’t read that part anywhere? (Not doubting you-just wondering what article).

• thedesigndiva2 says:

According to eyewitness Tess Broussard of Comedy Central’s Kroll Show, Umansky made no effort to conceal his flirtatious intentions with her friend, a busty escort named Cristina Schultz, when he set eyes on her at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel bar a few years back.

Still wearing his wedding ring, “Mauricio just beelined for us,” Broussard tells Star, claiming he even told green eyed brunette Schultz that she looked like his wife!

Broussard tells Star that after asking for her friend’s phone number and offering his in exchange, the 42-year-old left his black AmEx card on the table and told the women,

“I’m married, but I stray once in a while.”

The alleged encounter occurred four years ago, but a source tells Star that Mauricio’s flirtatious behavior has only intensified with time and claims that mother-of-three Richards, 44, refuses to see the signs.

“Kyle won’t hear a word against him so people just talk about it behind her back,” the source says.

However, a rep for Umansky denies any wrongdoing on his client’s behalf, telling Star that Mauricio is “networking and being friendly and pleasant, and this is construed as flirting. He is a good looking guy.”

• Lisette (2) says:

Sorry @Jill…no not THAT Jill I didn’t actually read that in an article. On another website the poster there said his rep made that statement (http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/04/mauricio-admits-to-cheating-on-kyle.html).

Thanks for the link Lisette…I wonder if the 3% thing is true. It’s very interesting!!

the only reason you exchange phone numbers with a hooker is to hook up with them. Why would his rep even say that. I’m guessing the stories about him cheating are probably true. Wonder if that is why she got the car.

She was a hooker…then landed herself a millionaire. I am thinking it was nothing more than a prospective client sort of thing….and by client…I mean real estate. Maybe Mauricio thought she was in the market for a whore house.

His rep didnt say it…his rep said nothing about exchanging numbers. I don’t get where the stories come from that he is a cheater.

Whateverrr.

8. Kat from Ohio says:

sorry i have been AWOL recently. i have been searching for apartments in my town for next year (athens, ohio if there are any bobcats here :D) and i’ve been dying everywhere trying to get my thesis together. i still read every day! glad beverly hills is over, OC was damn boring, Kenya is certifiable. I think she plays a character. Is Danielle supposed to come back to NJ because I would be very much okay with that!

Hi to our favorite Academic!!! Glad to see you!!

Please tell Bobcat football coach Frank Solich hi from me! He was a great Husker player and coach. I always cheer for the Bobcats! Good luck with that apartment search.

• Boobah says:

Hi Kat! Good luck with that thesis! What are you studying, if you don’t mind my asking?

Hey Kat. Miss you. You’re still working hard huh? I hope its a success. 🙂

• trudie says:

Good luck Kat. Searching for apartments and writing your thesis? You have a lot on your plate.

9. Rebecca says:

Sylvester Stallone vs. Mohamed Hadid

10. jezzibel says:

I’m not suprised by EC’s alleged cheating, I think he would have thought of her clingy-ness as a challenge and the thrill of getting one by her all that much more thrilling

• lizzle says:

The assistant makes sense… Leann probably trusted him with her. As soon as she went on stage… they probably were doing it in a broom closet. LOL. I don’t find anything sad about it. Karma is always lurking around the corner, but it is rarely executed in such a perfect manner. If it’s not true, I still believe it is a matter of time before EC strays. Your right… it’s more of a challenge.. and more exciting for him.

Happy, happy, happy Duck Dynasty day! After watching all of the Housewife nonsense, I need this family to bring me back to my happy place. It’s sunny and getting warmer in Huskerland. Hope the same for all of you!

• lizzle says:

I read that DD has 8 million viewers and are holding out for more money. Contracts might already be signed. I don’t think anyone expected this show to be an out of the park success that it is. Good for them!

I hope they get what they are asking for. A&E would be fools if they don’t pay them.

I saw a tweet about DD and someone was telling them to hold out for more money and syndication rights…I can’t remember who tweeted it!!

12. plainviewsue says:

Congrats BB~~

13. Good Hump Day Morning! I hope everyone is chipper this morning…if not, try a little more java!

I wanted to start by saying thank you to everyone who sent DD birthday wishes yesterday! You all are so sweet…and I passed them on. We had a small dinner party last night…spa day Sat. and party that night that I will show up to for a bit. I am the adopted Ma to all her friends, so I have to make an appearance. BUT, we had the cable “classic rock” music station on tv last night and they have those quips of info about the band/artist that is playing and man….some of those dates made me waaaa! When I listen to cd’s or the radio, I can fool myself into thinking these songs were “just recorded last week”. LOL! Seeing those dates back to 60’s, 70’s & 80’s last night made me feel oooooold! 😦

I have to chuckle at the news about Eddie C.. I would never wish this stuff on anyone, but I am surprised it took this long. As someone said upthread though…..who the H would sleep with him at this point? Ewww!

Lisette, thanks for the DWTS recap. Can’t seem to find the time to watch. Glad Lisa made it another week.

NMD….I have to find some new words to describe how awesomely awesome you are to keep this blog going for us every day!! I will sit myself down for a vocabulary lesson soon…….but just know how loved and appreciated you are!

Have a great day everyone!!

Wednesday “Humor Blog” is up at my place. Enjoy!

14. nyc mama says:

Yes, Bravolebrities are swarming the city today. I went to breakfast in Soho this morning and several were there walking on Broadway and a few of the restaurants. DH said he saw Kyle uptown with her kids and my friend also saw some of the OC ladies. Since filming is in Brooklyn the city itself will probably be Bravo-free for most of the day but tonight I know several are expected at a restaurant owned by a friend.

coooool!!!

• nyc mama says:

I’d rather see Robert Redford, Johnny Depp and a plethora of other real celebrities. Reza and Asa from Shah’s and many of the bravolebrities doesn’t do much for me. I wouldn;t mind seeing Lisa and Ken but not Kyle or the OC ladies or….

I would love to see NeNe…not really any of the others-well maybe Ramona but then I would get itchy!!

• nyc mama says:

LOL. I saw Nene a few years ago — she is very tall and statuesque. She does have a presence. I have also seen all the NY ladies including Ramona. I didn’t get itchy but had an overwhelming craving for Pinot Grigio ;). My favorite sighting recently was Big Ang from Mob Wives on 14th Street. She truly was larger than life and I couldn’t help but smile. It was hard not to notice her.

Ramona only makes me itchy when she speaks so just seeing may not bring on an episode!!

• nyc mama says:

Hahahaha. She annoys me but then again, so do many of them. Seeing Reza this a.m. gave me the creeps and hope I don’t have to again. I wouldn’t want to see Kenya, either – that would not make my day. DH is working at Rock Center today so I will see if he spots anyone today. He usually texts me if he does. He can’t stand any of them except Lisa who he admires for her work ethic or should I say ethnic?

• nyc mama says:

They are probably all freezing their petudies off today. It was cold this a.m.

Lisa does have a good work ethnic!! I hope she doesn’t spread herself too thin or over expose herself too much.

She comes across as always being in control mentally. I just can’t picture her being frazzled

• nyc mama says:

I agree. In the last 2 years she had her 2 restaurants, opened a lounge and now a new restaurant, designed a new home, is dancing on DWTS, has her skincare line, shoe line, vodka and wine, executive produced a show and starred in another, and who knows what else she is imvolved with. She is far from perfect but no one could ever accuse her of being lazy.

She is amazing at how much she does and accomplishes. And funny how Camille stated that she was 30% busier than anyone else in season 1 and didn’t do half of that.

I’d love to see the HWs and/or other bravolebrities. They seem more approachable than “real celebrities”.

Oh wow…
      Speaking of the upfronts…does seeing Kenya with NeNe mean that bag of crazy is coming back…
      If it were up to me, I would prefer Portia.

I don’t think being invited or not invited to the Upfronts/Bravoparty/commercial means a def. yes or no. I remember last year Jac was not invited and a few others that I can’t remember right now!

But I can’t imagine being invited…then not getting signed for the next season.
          I know I always dread when I hear that that Patty Strangelove….showed up.

Matchmaker is not on the list for renewal.
            ATL is coming back so maybe that’s why they invited Kenya-I’m thinking its too soon to have signed anyone yet but in the world of Bravo-who the hell knows!!!

• Didn’t JZ appear in the summer promos in the months before she was fired?

I don’t remember…I will see if I can find out.

JZ was in the 2011 summer camp commercial and I think NY was still airing when it was filmed-but she was fired that September.

Oh me and my lying ways-Jac was there last year-Brandi was not invited.

I’m afraid so. She’s Aviva crazy but she brings ratings because people love hating her.

Give me Kenya over Porsha anyday. I don’t hate Kenya. At all. …and twirl, and twirl…

You don’t like Porsha? I guess I feel kind of sorry for her so I have a little soft spot for her.

I wish Porsha well, but her taunting of Kenya and her talking heads did not win me over. I understand she was trying to play the game. But I’m not a fan,…though, as I said, I do wish her well and hope the rumors of a reconciliation with that controlling boob are just rumors. She’s very spoiled and needs to grow up. Not unlike many of our Hw’s…

But Kenya has worked hard for everything she has. People might not be impressed by her accomplishments…but I respect that she has done a lot ON HER OWN. And Porsha…I get the self-entitled vibe from her.

I totally understand what you are saying Lainey-I think Kenya would gain more “fans” if she wasn’t so damn crazy! Porsha needs to grow-up and mature. Give her a few years and she will have better come backs-“Bye Ashy” was dumb…she should have said “later Wig”!!

I can appreciate that Kenya didn’t have an easy life and I do feel bad when she talks about her mother. I think she is being truthful when discussing her pain.

But I just don’t like her. I am not even sure if ‘like’ is the right word. She reminds me of Jac with her erratic behavior…and I find it exhausting.

I don’t like her either but I can appreciate her “success”. But no one appreciates it more than she does. She is a bit too much for me and she really had it in for Porsha from the start. I think she may have been a little jealous of her “pitcher perfect” life.

I’m w/you on both accounts RR. I’ve never thought much of her over the yrs.

• Me in TN says:

I can’t say I’m a big fan of either of them but Kenya had a rough start in life and still comes across (to me) as a hurt child because of her mother’s mental illness. She seems sad to me. No doubt she has accomplished much and done very well for herself otherwise but she seems like she just wants her mom to acknowledge her. So, she gets a bit of pass from me. Now Porsha is a different story. She seems like a spoiled brat who hasn’t accomplished much on her won. She is riding her family’s reputation. IMHO

I guess I see Portia as a bit of a child bride even even though I guess that isn’t true. She is just so naive sounding that I think I am listening to a 21 year old.

15. L.A. Chica says:

Good morning and congratulations and hugs to BB on the birth of her grandson!!! Congrats to Mr. BB and of course the parents, too. 😄💐

16. L.A. Chica says:

How do I post a picture here?

17. rabblerouser2010R says:

So my DD has been sick the last couple of days but thankfully I can send her to school today. Her kindergarten class is doing a play on community helpers (DD is going to be a plummer) and today is the dress rehearsal.

I went out to buy her overall jeans yesterday and couldn’t find any..but I did find a pair of denim cargo style pants for 5 bucks and a white ‘wife beater’ type shirt. I also put her hair up in a Rosie the Riveter type style. She looks so cute…

On Friday they are having the family performance…I can’t wait to see it.

so cute!!! I would love to see that!! My daughter played a nurse in kindergarten. I know, I know…I always make things about me and mine. hee hee!!

So cute RR-glad she is feeling better. (Not to pull a “Lainey” and make this all about me but…) Maggie was up all night with a fever and sore throat-off to the doctor later to get tested for strep-it’s going around with her cousins. She has her 1st grade Spring Concert coming up and she has to do a little speaking part. She is so sure she will be a Academy Award contender after her performance!!!

I hope she is feeling better….there is so much going around right now. In the last couple of weeks if one of my kids wasn’t sick…the other was.

Has she been practicing her part? What will she wear? I bet you are excited. Be sure to tell us how it went.

I don’t know what they have to wear but probably black and white-that the usual outfit for school concerts. She has been practicing and she knows her lines-this is her big shot at the spotlight and little Miss Diva will make it count!!

LOL- I am sure she will bring it and be worthy of a standing ovation.

Does she take Irish step dancing?

She doesn’t but she wants to. She does take gymnastics and loves it. This girl thinks she was born to be a star and doesn’t understand why “Hollywood” is not calling! I don’t know where she gets this from as her older sister is the COMPLETE opposite!!

I think she would be great at Irish Dancing..to me she just has that Ora about her.

My oldest isn’t very coordinated because of some her developmental issues…but the youngest loves to dance and is actually pretty good at it. But with all the money we are spending on copays…it doesn’t leave much extra money and time to do these things. Although, I really plan on getting them swimming lessons as it’s one of those things that might help keep them alive.

It is so expensive to have them do all the things that are fun for them. Gymnastics is expensive. I watch kids in my home a few days a week and I use what ever money I make for those kind of expenses. Swimming lessons are a great idea!!!

I am sure she will grow up and understand how hard you and Dh worked to do this for her. 🙂

• princesspindy says:

Swimming will be so good for them! There is a freedom in the water that eludes some kids on land. It is the best form of exercise and really helps with coordination. I have these vests that I keep at the house for little kids that have thin pads in them and as the child gets more confident you take the pads out. The vests give them a bouyancy and helps build their confidence. My daughter and I have taught many kids to swim and these vests have really helped, especially with the less than brave children. One little girl was able to paddle around all day with her older siblings even though she couldn’t swim, she was so thrilled. I will google and see if I can find them.

Just back from the doctor-no strep!! Just a cold I guess!!

Well mom you’ve got to help her prepare her speech. You don’t want her to forget to thank you. 🙂

Oh that’s sweet. I hope she’s feeling better.

18. CONGRATS TO BB AND FAMILY..
    HAPPY ” BIRTH ” DAY TO JACK…

. . . FIRST GRANDCHILD . . .

As if God saved the best for last,
    With a gift from Heaven above;
    Then sent it down on angel’s wings,
    In a tiny bundle of love.

The purest touch of Heaven,
    God sent to live on earth;
    Is there within your first Grandchild,
    In the miracle of its birth.

The first time that you hold them,
    Nestled in your arms so sweet;
    They somehow steal your heart away,
    And make your life complete.

As if God saved the best for last,
    Then sent it from Heaven above;
    This tiny babe on angel’s wings,
    Your first Grandchild to love.

Allison Chambers Coxsey
    ©1997 ~ All Rights Reserved

Hugs & Peace
    diva

19. Lulu says:

Hello all!!!! Congrats BB on becoming a “glam-ma!!!”

• trudie says:

My sister’s grandchildren call her “nacho” as in “I’m nacho mamma”!

LOL…

I am so going to steal that. One of my students calls his grandma “G”….yep, just “G” – – it’s cute.

Not to make this all about me…but…:D

My girls call my dad “D-da” because that is what me and my sister used to call out grandfather. Apparently my sister when she was a toddler couldn’t gay ‘grand’ so she just said “D: and the name stuck…

20. princesspindy says:

So I don’t want to make this all about me, like Lainey has allegedly been accused of (maliciously IPPHO) but that is just how I “FEEL”….but MY Gravatar is in honor of BB’s new Grandson JACK, not Jake….just saying…. JUST JACK!!!! and you have to throw up jazz hands when you say it!!! So I also want you to know that I was the FIRST to say congrats to BB, cuz I stayed up until she posted, I am that dedicated and that insomnicatic <===== Porsha taught me that word.

I enjoyed WWHL last night because Jeff Lewis kept hitting Andy over the head with fake bottles and the first one he did really hard and for a minute there Andy's eyes uncrossed, lol!!

LOL…….too funny.

I didn’t say that about Lainey with Malice content so get her all perturd about it!!
      (LOVE the gravatar!!!)
      Funniest thing ever to happen on WWHL-Andy getting a bottle upside his head from Jeff Lewis…repeatedly!!!!

PrincessP I thought that was Sean “Just Jack”. I asked you upthread. :-). Will & Grace wasone of my fav comedies at that time.

• princesspindy says:

It is still funny today. It holds up. I loved how they called out celebrities, it was so mean but so funny. And when Cher was on and Jack didn’t believe her. And Debbie Reynolds was a riot as Grace’s mom!

Hey guys. Only have a minute and haven’t had time to read all the congrats posts. Took mom to the dr and he sent us to the ER and she has pneumonia. They are admitting her, so I came home to eat something, get a much needed shower, some of her things and going back over to the hospital. Saw the baby for a few minutes. Adorable. Talk to y’all later. Won’t be able to do a lineup for tomorrow so you guys are on your own. I’m exhausted so I hope I get a nap in there somewhere. Lol.

BB-hope your mom get better soon-don’t forget to take care of yourself!!! Check back in when you can!!

• nyc mama says:

Sorry BB, so much stress. I hope that your mom is ok and glad you got to see the baby. Take care of yourself you have a lot on your plate.

• princesspindy says:

Oh BB, I’ll be praying for your whole family and of course you!!! Please take care of yourself. Not to make it about me, 😉 butt I’ve had Pneumonia and it is debilitating and takes a long time to get back energy, no wonder she was shaking, I remember that part, poor thing! Congrats again!!

Oh no…I am so sorry you mom is that sick.

Take care of yourself too…. xoxo

• Contessa says:

BB – So sorry about your mom. But that being said, you need to take precautions at the hospital when visiting her, as you are getting over a cold. Not sure how they handle that, but talk to the staff and they can give you some pointers. Also once again soooooooo Happppppppppy about the new baby!!!!!!

ON the negative side, Pneumonia sucks. On the plus side, she’s been diagnosed and can start treating it…aggressively I hope!!! Take care, lady! Lots of good, healthy, healing thoughts being sent your way.

• Boobah says:

Oh BB. My thoughts and prayers are with your whole family. Hope you get to take a nap soon. Take care.

• Vegas Chick says:

Praying for you and yours. Take care and get some rest.

• catmom1 says:

So sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts are with you. Hope you are able to get some rest to recuperate yourself.

• trudie says:

BB, hopefully there is a recliner in your mom’s room so you can take a nap. Ask the nurse for a blanket. I have spent many days/nights in the hospital with my father and the staff was always accommodating.

Are your mom and daughter in the same hospital? That would cut down on your travel time!

• windycitywondering2 says:

Take care of yourself because you are also trying to take care of others! Get a nap and eat well too. Congrats again on the baby and praying your mom has a speedy recovery too.

I’ll say a prayer for your mom BB.

*hugs BB really hard* congratulations on the birth of your Grandson Jack and my very best wishes to his parents – they are about to embark on one of the most amazing adventures of their lifetimes – and you will be there all along the way – this is for you, for your beautiful angel Jack, and for his parents with love from my Irish heart to you and your loving family – an Irish blessing that has been said at all of my children’s brth –

Jack – meaning God is Gracious

May God grant you always…
    A sunbeam to warm you,
    A moonbeam to charm you,
    A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

enjoy every single second of him BB – mucho love – shamrock –

• windycitywondering2 says:

How sweet and what a beautiful blessing. I love when a name’s meaning is given too! God is gracious but BB better teach this angel how to do jazz hands!

23. lillybee says:

BB I hope that your mom feels better soon.

24. Contessa says:

Hi All,

I am not a Kyle fan, but also realize that a lot of what we see on TV is edited. My reason for disliking her is based on the way she reacts to her sister and how she see friendship. I guess we all like/dislike people based on perceptions of how we react or would do things. I am much more a Lisa type of person as I think being gracious in your daily life is very important. I try to find something nice to say to everyone and be complimentary (honestly) to people I run into daily. Saying something nice to someone can change their entire day and their outlook. That being said, I truly hope that hooker story about Mauricio does not get much traction. Let’s face it it is a hooker that has come out of the wood work years after the so-called incident. That sounds rather far-fetched to me at this point and not very nice. As I said I am not one of Kyle’s biggest fans, based on her reality TV performance, but I will say it comes across loud and clear that she is in love with her husband and loves her daughters and is a good mother. I also have a feeling that she has been there for Kim’s children as well, which in past seasons was a bone of contention with Kim. However Kim’s kids had to get some adult mothering somewhere. Unfortunately children of alcoholic parents usually become the adult in the relationship, and sometimes need someone to step in and be a mom. I jump around in our site and visit two sites on FB, and I did read that one of Kim’s daugthers had a DUI, another lives with Kathy and another lives with her Dad in Texas (believe this is the wealthy ex-husband from the oil dynasty). I feel for Kim’s children very much and that is another reason she needs to be off the show, as this does embarass them a great deal – no matter how old they are and it is a constant painful reminder of what they had to live with. I strayed from my original point about Kyle and Mauricio – the rags are relentless and this stupid story truly does not ring true to me at this point.

• Vegas Chick says:

I wonder about what life is really like in that house. We only see a glimmer of Kyle’s children and/or what she is allowing to be filmed. Given the nature of her personality, I sometimes think that life at the Umansky/Richards household is not all Kyle would have us believe. Not saying that she’s a bad mom but given her propensity to project her stuff on everyone else, I would have to think that her kids are on the receiving end of it too. She’s the daughter of Big Kathy and is just as obsessed with fame and fortune as her mother….the apple didn’t fall too far from the tree.

Well, we do know her oldest child is a college graduate…which is a first in the Richard Sister’s clan. And Portia seems like a happy child. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of chaos or conflict in their household…so in that regard her children are fairing better than many of the other HW children.

It might always be sunshine and lollipops but I do think it’s a happy and stable life.

• Vegas Chick says:

Portia is still little… What I meant is that Kyle is emotionally stunted and unable to take responsibility for what she says and does. FF, it has to have an effect on her children because this stuff just does.

• Sometimes people over compensate – Maybe Kyle is determine not have her kids anywhere near the type of upbringing she had – plus she has Mauricio’s mom to help her keep things real.

• jezzibel says:

it could be the Kyle’s oldest took a good long hard look at her mom, her aunts, and her cousin, and decided she wanted something more normal, and she probably got a good idea of how corrosive that lifestyle is that goes with the fame. Also Kyles oldests bio-dad and family could have also had a larger role in her upbringing. Because you are right about parents passing their hangups on to their children unintentionally and deliberately.

25. catmom1 says:

Kyle’s blog is up. I’m still laughing at this part of it:

” The thing that bothers me the most in life is a lie. I am not perfect and do make mistakes. But lying is something you will never see me do.”

• princesspindy says:

See you do……so she is sneaky, lol!!

Hmmm I guess when one twists the truth to suit their own needs, only gives a portion of the “real” story and embellishes the story to make soomeone else look bad and her look good, adds to the story things that never happened or were even said, yeah in her world that’s not lying.

• windycitywondering2 says:

Kyle has been living a lie her whole life so I wonder if she really knows what the truth really is at times. She lied outright about not knowing where Brandi’s crutches were and continued not to take ownership of that whopper when Brandi kept telling her that she had the power (knowledge) to make that right. And she has a gift for not speaking the entire truth so the meaning of a situation is spun to represent something else entirely. So is this a survival mechanism or is she just plain lying again about hating lies?

• VV says:

Yes, it was painful to read and all I have to say is:

STFU KYLE!

• mrspeabody says:

I laughed at the planned attack against her…….yea sure Kyle

• nyc mama says:

Projection. It isn’t pretty. Sadly for Kyle she had no one to work with this year unlike last years epic fail.

But why?
        I mean..I think everyone believes there was a planned attack against Lisa last year..It came out because a couple of people who weren’t going to go along with it let the cat out of the bag.

So why is it so far reaching to think that Brandi, Lisa and Yo can’t also conspire? Since only 3 people had to go along with it..it would be easier to keep it under wraps.

I will be praying for your Mom, BB – try to get some kind of rest – I won’t tell you not to worry, but make sure you balance it with the fact that your Mom is in good hands and is getting the treatment she needs – she will be ok – her first Great Grandchild is here – she has no intention of missing a minute of that – all will be well – be good to you *hugs BB really hard*

Congratulations BB, DD, & Jack. This is for you.

Oooo and my most favorite instrument the French Horn, played that all the way through school. Still wish I had a horn at the house and kept up with it. My friend still plays professionally I just love the sound

Love the sound too. I played French horn 3 or 4 years…couldn’t play after I got braces in high school though. Didn’t take it back up when they came off. Brings me to.full attention when I hear the horn though.

• mygirlsmom says:

TT, my daughter plays French horn and needs to get braces so your statement has alarmed me a bit. Why couldn’t you play with braces if you don’t mind me being nosey. I really don’t want her to have to quit band because of braces.

Hi mygirlsmom, sorry I didn’t make it back last night. The problem was the bulk of metal on the teeth made it very uncomfortable and extemely difficult to flatten the lips, as you do to blow on the horn. I could not acheive the same sound at all. Braces are different today than in ’70’s. Maybe check with the band director….I would assume the orthodontist has a product to sell and I would not trust their feedback as much.

BB,
    I didn’t know your mom was hospitalized. (((BB))) Hopefully she won’t be there for long.
    Please give her my best and I’ll keep her in my prayers.

29. princesspindy says:

I posted a prayer request on the Prayer Page, thanks!!!!

30. LA_Debra says:

LaineyLainey, how did it go for your daughter?

Hi!! thanks for asking…she said that, in her opinion, it went well. The director got excited when she said she was a U.T. grad…he said “stop taping” and proceeded to talk to her about when he attended U.T., etc. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Seems like a good sign to me. But she hasn’t heard anything, yet. She’s kinda bummed that they haven’t gotten back to her. But she’s trying not to obsess and just be patient and move on to other things while she waits to hear something/anything. Thank you and all my LYNFAM for the positive thoughts and well wishes. Love that good energy!!

• Contessa says:

Hi Lainey,

Sorry I missed something here, is your daughter auditioning? Is this what she is doing in Cali? Whatever it is I am sending lots of positive energy and good thoughts her way!

XXOO

Yes, Contessa. She moved Mar 15 and had an audition with the SyFy Channel this week for a super cool reality show called Face/Off. The artists work on the models, so the drama is not about the models, thank goodness…the “drama” or competition is with these super talented special effects make-up artists. She’s hoping hoping hoping!! Thank you for the positive energy and good thoughts. fingers crossed. I think Texas Tart has her legs crossed…I should have updated her sooner. TT!! are you there?? uncross those legs, hunny!!

• princesspindy says:

My daughter loves that show!

It looks really cool. I went to their website and watched some webisodes. She’d be very, very, very lucky and beyond happy to book that. I can imagine that it is right up Beanie Boo’s alley!! hugs to her!!

I love that show, is she going to audition as a model or a contestant??? I have not missed even one show I have been watching since season 1

Oh WOW….I hope she gets it. That would be super awesome.

• Buttercream says:

Love that show! Praying she gets the job with Face/Off!

• melthehound says:

Way cool Lainey 😀 I hope she gets it 🙂

• mygirlsmom says:

OMG Lainey, that is so awesome! Good luck to your Dd!

Thanks friends…I will keep you posted. 🙂

Yes! I’m behind on the comments, but running hard to keep up 😉 for Face/Off?! Cool! Would be nice for.that to work out, I’m crossing fingers … got my legs closed to.. 😉

You’re so funny…well, like i said, she felt good about it, but still hasn’t heard. THANKS FOR CROSSING EVERYTHING!! Relax your legs every now and then, though!! You gotta keep Mr. Tart happy. LOL!!!

• LA_Debra says:

It’s so easy for me to say – but every audition is getting her closer, and giving her experience, and so that’s a good thing! Now a better thing would totally be a call back. So we’ll keep with the positive vibes 🙂

• Boobah says:

LL – That’s exciting news! Fingers crossed that she hears something soon.

31. Cityside says:

BB, Congrats!!!!! I bet his is the cutest baby you’ve ever seen.

Barron Jake

32. Cityside says:

BB, Congrats!!!!!! I bet he is the cutest baby you’ve ever seen.
    Goochie Goochie Goo.
    City

33. designernailsdiana says:

I’m off the pc and into Jamaica mode. I’ll be reading all the blogs as soon as I get back to work on the 15th.
    Blessings to you all and may the next 12 days be happy and filled with positive energy!!!
    Diana

Oops! The baby’s name is Jack, not Jake. Did I say Jake last night? I could have. But it’s Jack. Just Jack. lol.

LOL….I’ve had both names on my mind all day since Pindy posted her Just Jack Jazz hands this afternoon.

• melthehound says:

BB, I didn’t congratulate you last night because I prefer to wait until everything is done and the real fun begins. So, Congrats to you, DD, and Just Jack 😉 (yes you said that last night)..

• AZGirl says:

Jack is a great name!

35. rabblerouser2010R says:

I read all the HW blogs. I was surprised that Brandi got a lot a lot of negative comments. I wonder if the worm is starting to turn for her as far as all the fans go. I know this season really changed my mind about her…

36. Buttercream says:

Congratulations BB on your new grandson .. my God Bless you and your family with this joyous occasion and my baby Jack be joined by healthy siblings in the future!

I was feeling down, I think all work/no play and I missed hanging out here, so I went and mixed up some pills and now I am

VA VA VOOM SHA-BANG! 😛

38. L.A. Chica says:

Sorry, had a busy errand day today but have tried to catch up on everyone’s posts.

BB, I will keep your mom in my prayers for her recovery from Pneumonia. How are little Jack and his mom doing?

LaineyLainey, best of luck to your daughter! I hope she gets a callback.

A realtor exchanged phone numbers with a hooker who married a millionaire? Sounds like a prospective home sale to me. Ka-ching! Seriously, such rumors are ugly, especially when there are children involved.

And speaking of involved children, I hope EC is not cheating on LeAnne. But the hope is faint because we all know that he is who he is.

Ok, now here is a link to the photo I wanted to post:

While watching the RHBH reunion part 2 I immediately noticed the body language between Kyle and Kim when Kyle went over to sit next to her sister. As they say, actions speak louder than words. It’s sad, really.

• princesspindy says:

All I can think of with these two is when the showed the reruns the other day and Kyle was physically going after Kim in that Limo….she was going to open a can of whoop~ass on her…that was probably the most shocking thing to me personally….talk about actions speaking louder than words…. “Who does that??”

There is so much unresovded anger between the two of them. You would think they would want to run and get some help so I just don’t get it. Whatever they are doing
        isn’t working needless to say.

• if you poke the bear then the bear will come after you – Kim was baiting big time that evening.

• princesspindy says:

Do you think so? I can’t remember if she went up to Taylor or I thought Taylor went up to her. And then when she left she went to the limo and Kyle came out to the limo… Knowing what we know now about production, I am sure they told Kyle that her sister was in the limo, doing who knows what…. I know Kim did the drunk hand wave at Kyle and told her to watch it….Next time it comes on I will watch and see if I can see what Kim did, besides being toasted. I just was amazed at their age that she would physically go after her, it seemed so natural, like it wasn’t the first time 😉

She screamed at her about stealing her house…then Kyle went off on her. First Kyle said” did you hear what you just said”….then she went off!

• princesspindy says:

I am just saying I was shocked and I think the physical violence got overshadowed by her outing her as an alcoholic.

• lillybee says:

I think that I remember Kyle stopping the limo from leaving.

• windycitywondering2 says:

The entire evening she was baiting – first she made a big production of BH greeting her friend right in front of Kyle, when Taylor tried to talk to her she went off on all of them as not being friends, etc. She came to cause a casino and by george she sure did!

• L.A. Chica says:

I’ll have to watch it again, but my memory was that Kim was sitting with a friend minding her own business when Taylor decided to confront/attack her about “not having Kyle’s back.” Iirc, Taylor was being horribly belligerent toward Kim so she left the party (as would I, were I in her shoes). Adrienne then tried to help Kim, and I remember thinking that finally someone was looking out for her after she’d been ripped apart.

So no, as I recall it was Taylor doing the baiting, not Kim, though she was drunk.

Upon hearing that Kim was leaving and was in the (Bravo) limo, Kyle went after her and the rest is history.

That is what happened! Taylor started all of it. Kyle jumped in without even asking what the problem was and took Taylor’s side. What really makes me mad that Kyle
                let Taylor make all those nasty comments about Kim’s drinking while sitting right next to her during the 1st reunion. I wanted to slap them both!

• L.A. Chica says:

That’s right, Kyle never bothered to try to find out what happened, she would always assume the worst of Kim. And yes, I wanted to slap both Kyle and Taylor at that Season 1 reunion, too. Taylor’s behavior toward Kim solidified my disgust for her (Taylor).

Ditto. That’s why I agree with Brandi when she said that Kyle really doesn’t want Kim to succeed.

• L.A. Chica says:

Ok, I found a recap and this is how I remembered it:

From the recap:

“But it didn’t really matter who picked out the tablecloths because, next thing we knew, Taylor was on a tear.

She marched her mile-long legs over to her favorite punching bag, Kim. Why would Taylor want to confront a whacko like Kim at her own alleged birthday celebration? Maybe she was pissed about Russell’s toast or dreading her upcoming family trip to Mexico minus little Snowball. Whatever her reasons Taylor towered over Kim, ranting about how the former child star stirred the pot in New York.

Kim swirled her neck and wagged her finger and insisted Taylor had it all wrong. Then Kyle got in the mix, siding with Taylor and causing Kim to drunkenly remark, “She’s faked by you!” Soon Lisa and Adrienne were there and all of the women ganged up on Kim, who ran out of the party crying. If the women weren’t dressed like drag queens, you’d think this was a case of schoolyard bullying.

Kim is slightly crazy and clearly has issues, but this wasn’t a fair fight. And Kim was so happy (or drunk?) in her new outfit and fabulous makeup it was sad to see her little world upended. She raced off to the limo, sobbing “Oh my god,” over and over again.

But Kyle found her in the stretch and launched a fresh attack at her sister, who was so overwhelmed it looked as if her circuits were breaking.

“Mom had to die worrying about you and leave all this crap on my shoulders!” Kyle shouted. Then Kim accused Kyle of stealing her house. Wait. What? Kyle continued to taunt Kim, revealing that Mauricio gives her money ever month like she’s “his second f***ing wife” and before we knew it the truth came out: Kim has been hiding her alcoholism all season.

So it turns out Kim would have fared much better as a cast mate on ‘Celebrity Rehab,’ because let’s face it, she just doesn’t fit in with the Lisa Vanderpumps of the world. Learning the truth about the former child star made her slightly more sympathetic and sort of explained her weird attachment to her kids, her lack of friends and her testy relationship with her little sister.”

• princesspindy says:

Dang, I’m gonna have to watch again. I always miss stuff. I love this blog, so many different perspectives. That’s why I always read the east coast comments before I watch so I know what to look for….now when NJ comes on LOOK OUT!! LOL!!! I stay hidden on Mondays….

Taylor definitely went up to her and hover over her demanding to talk. When Kim stood up instead of letting Taylor below over her..Taylor went off.
            It caused a scene which drew the other housewife’s into the mix. Kyle automatically thought Kim was in the wrong…(I guess she thought Kim was drunk or something). And a fight erupted . They all got into the limo to remove themselves…and one of the sorriest fights I have ever seen broke out.

• Vegas Chick says:

I read a comment on the Bravo blogs by someone who claims to be a professional who works with the addicted. He/she said that Kim does not act like a recovering alcoholic particularly because she still plays the victim and blames everyone who fouls her. Truth. One of the steps (don’t know know which one) is to sincerely apologize to everyone who was affected by her disease. Doesn’t appear that it has happened yet…. Since, it’s rumored that she’s coming back and we are going to be further subjected to Kim ‘finding herself, maybe, it’ll happen next season. Knowing the Richards sisters, probably not.

DWTS – Glad to see the Queen is going to see another week. 😀 I watched the very end last night and it was my observation that Wynonna has this awful, almost mean looking expression on her face as they awaited results. I am not too familar with her, so I could interpret that wrong – but an ugly facial expression anyway. And when they said their goodbyes, Wynonna gave Brooke a go-to-hell ( I hate your guts stare) for a second and as Wynonna walks away Brooke goes very wide-eyed aand deep breath, gaoned composure (but she was upset by it.) Now maybe I read into that a little too much, but II rewind a couple times and that was a nasty exchange w/o words. Kinda curious what stirred up those too….anyone know? I haven’t watched all the show yet.

Has Lisa improved any on DWTS? I haven’t seen her dance…
      I think my problem with that show ( I don’t watch) stemmed back when Kate Gosselin was on is that’s not just about ability…it’s about a fan base that came from their status. At least with American Idol, they tend to start off on a level playing field, although I guess the thing with the contestants now is to make up stories to give them an edge with media exposure.

She is improved, but likely not to win. It’s hard to get enough votes for her with a new guy and big problem with RHOBH is on TV at the same time (so far).

PS: I think the water pills affect my spelling.

That was funny. I may have to borrow that line.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I have self diagnosed myself as having dyslexia of the fingers….because I know how to spell but my fingers at times don’t.

• She has that Jeana Keough look to her where she always appears to be grumpy and irritated.

• Lisette (2) says:

Hi TexasTart, I didn’t see an interaction with Brooke and Wynonna that would lead to the nasty glance. Maybe Brooke said something inappropriate during the backstage interview? I have to confess I tend to tune out BrookeBot when she’s on camera. I was going to mention in the recap that Wynonna had a real serious look to her face all night. But I think that’s just her look. I tried to think back on if I’ve ever really seen her with a happy face but came up blank. Maybe she doesn’t like her smile? I did get the feeling that she was over the show. DWTS is really hard work and if one isn’t prepared to devote all of their time to it then it shows in the quality of their dances. And she wasn’t really improving so maybe the elimination was for the best.

• princesspindy says:

I thought that she was annoying, Brooke….until she went on maternity leave and they had that Lache (Jessica Simpson’s ex-brother-in-law) guy doing her job and then I missed her, lol!!

Lisette! Thank you for your recaps! 😀
        So you didn’t see a prior interaction….maybe words were exchanged off camera. I see where W could have that mad stone face, some people are not good at hiding how they feel, and she probably was over-it…but there I feel there was an evil-eye thrown at Brooke.

• princesspindy says:

I only saw a few seconds of Wynona, and I didn’t have the sound on butt her face looked so pissed that I was scared to see so I didn’t watch. I don’t think you were being a HW and making it up!

Thanks to everyone for their congrats, videos, poems and all-around good wishes for me and my family on the birth of my grandson. My mom finally got out of the ER and into a room. She had not eaten all day, so I went out and bought her a Wendy’s burger and waited til she finished what she wanted of it and then left her in the hands of the professionals for the night. I had hit a wall. I will be going to bed very early tonight so I can get up early tomorrow and do it all again.

Go home and put your feet up Grandma, you deserve it.

(((BB))) sorry I didn’t know your mother ended up in ER. What awful timing, but she is blessed to have you. Take care of yourself.

• AZGirl says:

BB I am so sorry your mom is sick. She is in good hands and is eating. You need to take care of yourself especially after that recent cold. I recommend wine and then go to bed. Sleep well.

• Boobah says:

((((BB)))) Hope you get a nice, solid night’s sleep.

(((BB))) Take care of yourself. The nurses will be there for your mom. I’m sure you’ll feel better after some well needed sleep. xoxo

• windycitywondering2 says:

We love you BB and you have had a hectic couple of days – please take care of yourself and go to bed early! Prayers for your mom, hugs for your grandson and energy for you so tomorrow is manageable.

It’s been quite a day for your family. Get your much deserved rest.

• pat says:

BB, congrats to you on your new grandbaby. Hoping for a speedy recovery for your mother as well. Rest up!

Ok. But the mermaid syndrome is a real disorder. A couple of yrs ago I saw on Discovery Health a little girl that was born w/her legs fused together like a mermaid. She wanted to learn how to swim so her mom had a wet suit made for her & she learned to swim. Unfortunately she died. It was very sad. It made me cry. She was a sweet little girl. It was also sad her parents had divorced. She lived w/her mom & they lived in a 3 level house & she was getting too big for her mom to carry her down the stairs. Her father came over every morning to help her w/that & other issues that required strength.

That is sad.

• NJBev says:

i TOTALLY remember that show, Powell.
        the girl was adorable, she thought she could do
        anything! It was a semi-series, I think- with updates
        on their(her) life every few months. then came the episode
        that she died(they announced it at the end of one of
        the last episodes of the parents struggle)

It was so sad that little girl died.

• NJBev says:

oh my goodness, I’m so happy to see
            Rabble in real time!!

• NJBev says:

How are the the Rabble-ettes?

Everything copacetic with the in-laws?
            And most important, how are YOU doing
            Ms. RR??

Hey honey…The rabble-ettes are okay,,,,, for now..the oldest one was sick tho…and before that the youngest…and before that the oldest…there is something going around.

Oldest is in school play…she had her dress reshersal today and I get to see her perform on Friday.

So NOT the link I wanted to post!!
      Andy has a bunch of pics on his twitter of the HWs and other bravolebrites from the Upfronts.

41. Orson says:

What with nothing left of RHBH besides lost footage, stained furniture, and a bad stench, I’m feeling maybe I should stop blaming Brandi for everything that’s bad in the RH universe. So, I’m trying to decide whether to blame Teresa, Tamra, Melissa, or Vicki for everything that’s bad in RH land now. What do you think?

42. SoutheastVA says:

Congrats BB on the birth of your grandchild. BZ!

Lulu BB’s grandson makes me happy for you too. Not to much longer for you and Mr. Lulu. 🙂

Whateverrr. 🙂

• lillybee says:

What else is new?

• princesspindy says:

How shameful!! Grown ass men acting like hoodlums. A SINK, se.ri.ous.ly?? Wonder if Bravo will show it, lol!…. and what ever happened to the other brawlawsuit??

• melthehound says:

The Housewives were remorseful the brawl broke out on Saturday night, Dunn said.

“They felt really awful about it. I want people to know they’re so much nicer than they’re made out to be.”

I wonder if that would have been such a big fight if Joey Marco wasn’t involved.

• nyc mama says:

And Kim D probably loved it. She did her job she was hired for so she’s now guaranteed back for next year. Johnny the Greek is a scank as well. He;s like the Marco sisters, thye all will do anything for their 15 minutes.

They all should just go lock themselves up and beat each other up and leave the civilzed world alone.

• NJBev says:

I won’t watch it Jill…NNTJ

I cant even bear the thought of another
      season of this shit-fest.

it hurts so much to get insulted by someone you
      not only respect, but actually care for—-

and I will not ever take the chance of possibly
      insulting someone I care for.

so NJBev will absolutely not comment on NJ

44. Kansas Girl says:

Wondering where Adrienne is currently staining the furniture? The Realestalker seems to know all. Read the 7th paragraph. http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2013/04/charlie-sheen-picks-up-third-house-in.html

I read the funniest thing the other day. Charlie Sheen stated that when Lindsay Lohan
      gets out or rehab and needs a shoulder to lean on he will be there for her. LOL
      I almost died laughing.

• nyc mama says:

I read somewhere a few weeks back that she was renting a home in the same hood (Mulholland).

• nyc mama says:

Yep, the linked TMZ article was where I first read that she leased that house because I remember thinking wtf?

Considering the multitude of non by-court-order lockdown rehab facilities, I expect she’ll be taking up residence in the Hotel Graybar for a while after she returns from Brazil.

45. pat says:

Rut roh….Sounds Leann Rimes new album might be tanking before it’s even released. Amazon.com posted a note that they don’t know when, or if, there will be a new release date. And there’s this:

46. princesspindy says:

Here is a link with the Star cover with the rumors of Morrie and Kyle’s marriage…. you have to scroll down….

• windycitywondering2 says:

WOW! Thank you – love all the yummy covers on one site!

#1- Robert Wagner DID Let her die. And a$$hole still has a robust career in Hollywood. Sickening

B) funny that right under Kyle’s photo is Demi Moore, lol

III) Princess Pindy never let the Jack 2.0 gravatar go! Hahahaha!
      I love jack!

• princesspindy says:

Robert Wagner does commercials for a local Mercedes Benz.

He stars on NCIS occasionally and some other shows as well

This is why I unfortunately don’t believe in karma anymore. Because the likes of him get to walk around with no one doubting him and everyone giving him work. I GET that there was no criminal charges/ trial but how Hollywood continues the lovefest. !?!???

Ughhhh! I can’t take it!

Ps I think he was the HOTTEST thing when he was younger !

47. nyc mama says:

I wonder why Kim is not in NY with everyone else and I also wonder if it is any indication for next season. She hasn’t tweeted about turtles since the other day (4/1).

48. Orson says:

Lainy, this should get you into the chat: http://www.chatzy.com/respectforlynn

• AZGirl says:

Thank you for the link. I have not been on because we have a new desk top and I lost the link. Now I am trying to log on and they don’t recognize my password which the same password here.

• AZGirl says:

For some reason it is not logging me in. I have an account and they say the password is invalid but the site will not send me a verification. So frustrating.

hey, I forgot to say thanks!!…THANKS!!

49. NJBev says:

CONGRATULATIONS TO BB
    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
    I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU
    I AM SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

YOU ARE ONE LUCKY LADY, BUT YOU DESERVE ALL
    THE GOOD THINGS THAT LIFE AND THE GOOD LORD
    CAN GIVE YOU.

I BELIEVE THAT ONE OF OUR MOST VALUABLE ASSETS
    IS OUR TIME………. WHEN ARE WE NOT LOOKING FOR MORE OF IT????
    THAT’S WHY I THINK BB IS ONE OF
    THE MOST GENEROUS PEOPLE- SHE GIVES
    US HER TIME, SHE RE-CAPS AND BLOGS SO MUCH FOR US
    AND WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH TIME THAT TAKES!!!!!
    SO THANK YOU BB AND CONGRATULATIONS FOR ACHIEVING
    THE ULTIMATE OF LIFE’S FEW GRATIFICATIONS.

A GRANDCHILD. A BEAUTIFUL GRANDCHILD. A HEALTHY
    GRANDCHILD!!!!!!!! OH BB – I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

and a weeeee bit jealous. please don’t hate me, I want one too.

50. Vegas Chick says:

Dear Lord… I’m sick and have been stuck on the couch all day. Decided to watch Married to Medicine…. what a joke of a program. Having worked in healthcare (Radiology Mgr.) prior to Real Estate, let’s just say that I know my way around the campus. There is no way that any self-respecting doctor would allow his wife to be on the show, never mind exposing himself to the ridicule unless they were desperate for Bravo Bucks. What a waste of airtime (God bless you, BB, but it’s okay if you decide to bag it). No doubt, that most, if not all, of the players need the extra income to continue with appearances and the facade of living beyond their means. If you live in ATL, it’s probably a good idea to stay clear of any of them. #yuck

Good morning. I got a pretty good night’s sleep last night. Stopped by my mom’s to get her a few things and now I’m on my way to hospital. You all have a great day and I’ll probably check in later.

Glad you slept well, BB, I was just about to post well wishes for you. Please update us later, would like to hear more a out baby Jack when you can! Of course, DD and your Mom’s status also. Take care, BB.

Not sure if someone captured this – Too funny!!!