C’Mon Wig – Let’s Chat and be Gone with the Wind Fabulous!

What a season for the Real Housewives of Atlanta.  Kenya Moore is Bravo GOLD even with her fake boyfriend Walter storyline.  Her reward was the prime spot (next to Andy) on the reunion couch.  Who knew a rookie could replace Kim (Wig) Zolciak so quickly.

The reunion will be a showdown between Kenya and her mortal enemies Phaedra and Porsha.  I’ll be curious to see if they go easy on Porsha give that she’s now going through a very ugly divorce.  To top that, rumors that Kordell hit on an usher are swirling the internet, making people wonder if Porsha was a trophy wife or a beard.  If Bravo is nice to her, she might return to the show next year and spill his secrets.

Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks relationship will also be a topic of discussion.  Phaedra did not like the heavy flirting going on between Apollo and Kenya.  I’m sure she’s not liking news that Apollo had a hot and steamy night with a twenty year old at a Holiday Inn in October either – but that doesn’t mean the rumor isn’t circulation. Phaedra is ENORMOUS and due to have her second baby in a few months – so one can only hope Apollo has an excuse for that Holiday Inn receipt that his alleged hookup kept.

Kandi Burruss filed a lawsuit against Kim Zolciak the day before the reunion.   That’s sure to bring some heated discussion when “Wig” enters the reunion set.  I had pretty much forgotten that she was part of this show – and  wish that Kandi had waited before filing the paperwork.  But I suppose it was strategic to get more attention on her spin-off.

I believe we’ll have three weeks of reunion before Married to Medicine must stand on it’s own.  Right now I’m not enjoying the show.  I think it’s bad enough that Bravo has taken rich women and degraded them, but now they are taking professional minority women and doing the same.  It makes my stomach hurt a little to think about it.

We almost had a blogger for Married to Medicine, but she stepped back last night.  That means it’s up in the air whether or not we’ll continue to blog it.  After doing a little googling this afternoon, reading the cast blogs, and reading the comments, I’m leaning towards giving it a pass.  And with that, I’ll leave you with this mug shot I found while googling.

quad mugshot

_________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

263 Responses to C’Mon Wig – Let’s Chat and be Gone with the Wind Fabulous!

Hey everyone. I’m Gone With the Wind Fabulous. Are you? LOL. 🙂

NMD….BEST CHAT BLOG TITLE EVER!!!!
    Come on Wig!!!!!

Wasn’t the reunion taped a week before Kordell filed for divorce?

TWIRL … TWIRL … TWIRL

NMD,
    Did you see the link I put up on the last blog? The Sea Shepherd pretty much shut them down
    this season! So Happy!

NMD I won’t be weeping if MTM is no longer blogged. We can discuss it like we do other shows that aren’t blogged. And Bravo is the culprit for a lot but I’m not going to blame Bravo for everything because if these doctors and spouses didn’t want to be seen in a negative light then they could change it. All of the Bravolebrities can change it. We all understand differences & fights at time because in reality that’s every day life. They push the envelope & then cry or sue when it no longer suits them. They keep forgetting this is a tv show & they have to live the rest of their lives.

I refuse to even look at it.

• nyc mama says:

Same here. I am weaning myself away from these shows. It has grown old.

That said, I am going from watching the ATL reunion to Mob Wives finale. This is now Sunday entertainment!?!? As my mother said “things sure have changed. Ed Sullivan used to be Sunday nights, now it’s women behaving badly”. 😉

• $25,000 says:

I’m not inclined to watch new Bravo programs. I might change my mind, but I’ve lost so much respect for Bravo and they way they edit or manipulate what we see. I can get on board with Bravo exaggerating people’s reactions or otherwise amping up the drama but to completely distort the truth of what happens is just wrong. It makes it so meaningless to try and figure out what really happened or to have a discussion about it because it is impossible to really know what happens.

Sorry for the rant!

• Laineylainey says:

I can’t add more bravo to my life. Trying to cut down.

I would have kicked them out too.

Right NeNe. I would have told you b*itches to get the steppin also. 3hrs late? Pulezzee.

9. cusi77 says:

Don’t you love Kenya’s camouflage to the sofa? Can’t they tell the ladies what color the sofa will be? Nene’s skin looks very porous as same as Kenya’s and Cynthia… BTW :Cynthia, are you going to be stiffed 7-10 hours filming? It must be killing her that chose of dress… Just sayi’ng

Bellevue.

11. cusi77 says:

Very bad light… all of them look “Neck aged” Even Poshia!!!

Hahaha. Kenya, Kenya, Kenya.

13. NJBev says:

Hi Everyone
    Just tried to catch up on all the last blogs.
    whew.

I’d like to tell HildogAtl that I am so sorry to hear of the passing of her Mother.

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I wish Porsha would let Kenya finish her sentence.

16. nyc mama says:

Completely OT but I thought this would give you all a chuckle:

“The Onion is proud to announce that North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong-un, 29, has officially been named the newspaper’s Sexiest Man Alive for the year 2012.

With his devastatingly handsome, round face, his boyish charm, and his strong, sturdy frame, this Pyongyang-bred heartthrob is every woman’s dream come true. Blessed with an air of power that masks an unmistakable cute, cuddly side, Kim made this newspaper’s editorial board swoon with his impeccable fashion sense, chic short hairstyle, and, of course, that famous smile.

“He has that rare ability to somehow be completely adorable and completely macho at the same time,” Onion Style and Entertainment editor Marissa Blake-Zweibel said. “And that’s the quality that makes him the sort of man women want, and men want to be. He’s a real hunk with real intensity who also knows how to cut loose and let his hair down.”

Added Blake-Zweibel, “Ri Sol-ju is one lucky lady, that’s for sure!”

With today’s announcement, Kim joins the ranks of The Onion’s prior “Sexiest Man Alive” winners, including:

2011: Bashar al-Assad
    2010: Bernie Madoff
    2009: Charles and David Koch (co-winners)
    2008: Ted Kaczynski
    2007: T. Herman Zweibel
    The Onion’s commemorative “Sexiest Man Alive” issue will be available on newsstands everywhere this Friday and contains a full 16-page spread on Kim.

Twirling as you all are doing………………twirl……twirl…….crash….crap…..too old for this…..

18. cusi77 says:

It is obvious that when they filmed this Reunion, Porsha had not got the Divorce papers. Her husband is a controlling man!

19. Wow – Porsha is right – Kenya wasn’t the first black Miss USA

From what I’m reading that previous Miss USA may not have been 100% African American. Maybe that is what they meant ?

Andy is loving this.

21. NJBev says:

Does anyone know how BB’s mom is?
    Last I read the baby was coming home and BB
    had to go back to hospital for her Mother.

talk about being a sandwich generation~

Ok ya’ll. WTH is Kenya doing? Porsha asks her a question, Andy looks at her like “what’s your response” & she just sits there fanning.

I liked Cynthia this season the best.

24. NJBev says:

How did the DVD’s actually do?

I think I don’t like Kendra.
    Portia is right. She is very bitter, she can dish
    it out but can’t take it, and she clearly has a huge chip
    on her shoulder(well, they all do)
    But Kenya Moore is NOT ALL THAT!
    But she thinks she is, and gets so bent out
    of shape with every perceived slight.
    I mean,,,, to do a competitive video?
    Why?
    Cuz she thinks she’s all that!

25. cusi77 says:

NMD, dear: Do you know if ATLANTA will have another Season? Do you know if Nene will be back if that is the case? Kim is gone for good? I am sorry I have not been paying much attention to AT. but it has been so none sense all the silly fights. No one like anyone. I like Kandi the best.

26. NJBev says:

Andy made a funny

Hi, I just got home from the hospital. I had to leave by 8:30 because I parked in the regular parking lot and they lock the doors and you have to leave via the Emergency Room after that (other side of the bldg.) and I didn’t want to walk around by myself. She was complaining when I left so I told the nurses to have fun and to call me if they needed me. Hopefully they won’t call me. I would like to get a decent night’s sleep.

Is it over yet?

29. NJBev says:

I HOPE KANDI RIPS THAT FAN RIGHT OUT OF HER HAND
    AND SMACKS HER IN THE HEAD WITH IT!!!!!

30. cusi77 says:

IRC Kenya asked for more than 10% of the proceeds… or not?

I just turned it to Bravo and the Lawyer and Kenya are giving me a headache. I’ve had enough.

32. cusi77 says:

Phaedra comments are hysterical! Kenya’s butt was made in Mexico! Haa! 😀

33. NJBev says:

Kenya is a very mean person.
    Very mean.
    And she is delusional..

I think Kenya may be the craziest HW ever…JMPO

So was Kenya trying to steal Brandi’s line “lots of us know that’s not true”, kinda like when Brandi said they all knew the lie Adrienne was telling was not true.

36. NJBev says:

Hey…….Where is VV when you need her?!

KENYA…….STFU

whew, that felt good.

37. NJBev says:

Look at Kandi
    she’s looks so bored

38. NJBev says:

What a Clusterphuck

Crap-I thought Revenge was new tonight!!

40. $25,000 says:

I wish I understood more about what is customary with instructional videos and distribution deals. Having a good distribution deal is worth a whole lot of money. That said, I have no clue if the distribution deal Kenya offered to Phaedra was any good or not.

It seems like Phaedra said the deal was good-it’s the “back end” part she didnt like…I have no idea what that is about!!

• I think it’s more about Kenya hitting on Apollo. We’ll get to that next week.

• $25,000 says:

That’s what I think too NMD — the part that Phaedra found most objectionable is the flirting that came along with any deal Kenya put together. I don’t blame Phaedra for being protective of her marriage.

• $25,000 says:

The distribution deal would involve where the video was available for sale, how it is marketed and in how many outlets it is available. Obviously if your video is only available for sale in three stores across the country you are not gonna have the sales you would have if it were available in multiple, high-volume retail outlets so it makes sense that the distribution deal would be tied to sales. I just have no idea if 10% is an especially high percentage or not.

I know. It’s only 11 minutes in but Mad Men is boring right now.

42. NJBev says:

I’m planting my strawberries from QVC.
    I have so much to do, but nothing left in me to do it,
    I’m always so tired lately.

I had to make 3 apology calls to friends today-
    2 i had forgotten their birthdays.
    1 I missed her dad’s 80th party yest. completely forgot.

The 4th call should be to this plant, as I started it 5 days
    ago. Then forgot. Hope the roots didn’t dry out.

Oh that reminds me, I missed a party yesterday!!! Hubs was too tired from working and I didn’t want to go alone. Wait, maybe it’s next Saturday.

• Rebecca says:

LOL I seeded and weeded today. When I came in my roommate asked me why I was green. The seed blew into my face and turned me into the Jolly Green Giant.

• NJBev says:

I’m sorry for laughing at your story, Rebecca….. It was
        a good giggle. At least you know you got the lawn done!!

43. Annie Okie says:

I only caught a few minutes of the Atlanta reunion here and there. The first time I tuned in Kenya and Phaedra were fighting, the second time Kenya and Phaedra were fighting, and then at the end when I saw it again Kenya and Phaedra were fighting. I’m glad I didn’t see the whole thing and I’m sorry for wasting those few minutes watching what I did. It was awful.

• NJBev says:

That’s all it was, Annie.
      Kenya just got angrier and angrier
      and Phaedra blew her off like
      swatting a fly.

Can’t stand EFEDRA! your jailbird husband was grabbing onto Kenya’s butt , don’t get it twisted ESQUIRE! Lol

Love Kenya. No rhyme or reason.

• NJBev says:

umph. I’m kinda disappointed, Chis-
        Usually, I (imo) agree with you on most things!
        well, that’s ok…. At least the season is over!!

PS. have you watched the whole hour yet?

Hey NJ! Sorry to disappoint ! I’m sure the NJ episodes will find everyone disagreeing with me as per usual 🙂

I haven’t watched yet, watching Mad Men live for some reason– I never watch anything live!?!?

Hope you are well!

I like them both. Phaedra is funny. Kenya sometimes doesn’t mean to be funny, but she makes me laugh too much for me to dislike her.

Me too Lainey, I saw the sneak peak yesterday of the reunion and Nene was dying of laughter with Kenya and the fan and that is what I love! Nene couldn’t control herself, I loved it !

Give me Nene and Kenya any day.

Who watches The Killing? New case. Starts in June.

45. chismosa says:

Did anyone notice WIG is wearing the same dress Melissa wore to the upfronts ? Looks so much better on Melissa

The Fashion Queens were totally rating the outfits the other day and noted how difficult it was to get Kandi to look this elegant. Kandi NEVER has looked this elegant and I agree with bloggers who think she had some sort of brow lift.

HillDog, my hugest regrets to you at this terrible time. I didn’t catch you the other blog days.
    Haven’t watched the reunion yet, I’m on mad men. Zzzzzzzzz’sssss

• NJBev says:

yup. I knew it- you haven’t watched it yet!!!!!!!
      I liked Kenya before this reunion myself!!

I noticed that! It looked beautiful on Melissa and something trashy on Kim.

The fashion Queens have at least one thing right, Melissa dresses appropriately for her body and age. Like her or (like everyone here) LOATHE her. Lol

46. nyc mama says:

It looks like Love was fired from Mob Wives. Her twitter is going crazy. She confirmed and didn’t film the reunion with them yesterday.

• iceNfire says:

Bravo will take her

Interesting. I hope it’s not due to violence. Because then Drita should have been fired 2 years ago.

She must have pissed off Renee and/or her sister since she runs the show.

• nyc mama says:

She makes Drita look like a light weight.

She lives in Staten Island right across the bridge from NJ. Hop, skip and a jump and she does’nt need a learning curve.

I’m glad. She was psycho. Looks like the producers/production company, left right productions, let her go. I just found this on reality tea (grain of salt) but it confirms what the people on twitter are saying and Love also.

47. iceNfire says:

Is anyone here? I wonder where Sons of Anarchy is? Was it canceled?

I’m afraid for Renee when her son’s moves out. Way too much drinking on this show.

• nyc mama says:

Way too much of a lot of things on that show. I am sorry I watched that and feel bad for Carla. Love is crazy, certifiable bat sheet cray cray

I’m just watching the finale now. Who acts like these “ladies”? I just don’t get it.
        My friends seem so normal next to them.

• nyc mama says:

I don’t know. No one I know. Love is cray cray even for mob wives. makes sense that they got rid of her. she is definately a liability. I need to watch an epi of Golden Girls after that insanity or the cooking channel.

I feel badly for Carla as I think she is still in love with her ex. I like her.

• nyc mama says:

I agree.

• nyc mama says:

Carla just tweeted:
            Carla Facciolo‏@Carlafacciolo5m
            Yes I have to say @reneegraziano was there for me and we are at a better place now!

I don’t think they could have been in a worse place but at least Renee didn’t behave like Love even at her worst, nor did Drita before she became the new improved Drita.

Can’t stand Carla.
          Interesting if she’s still in love with her ex since she seems to have been in so many **relationships** after he was in jail. Not mob

I think she’s all bark and no bite. I think she act’s like that so people can’t get close to her. I think she’s been very hurt in her past.

Oh yeah she clearly has issues, it comes across on every TH every time. Soooooo insecure.
              she is just so cold and passive aggressive. She rubs me the wrong way, like in my gut.
              Blech :/

I’m 2 weeks behind. Have to catch up on demand

• nyc mama says:

Have a cocktail ready for the finale. You even may want to reconsider watching at all. 😉

Well that’s an hour I can’t get back. This show is out of control.

How did Carla cut her hand? Did Love have a knife on her? Crazy crazy!

Thanks for the heads up! Is today the finale?
          Catching up on Apprentice right now ……

Wow Donald’s wife never got rid of her accent at ALL. She puts Sofia Vergara to shame. Haha

49. chismosa says:

Linda Cardellini looks so old, I didn’t know that was her.

50. Rebecca says:

WTF is wrong with Chris Stark? This nut job seriously needs to get off twitter.

51. Stars99 says:

I’m watching RHOA… and my head is about to explode… and everyone’s asleep across the land…lol

52. djprincessc says:

I AM LOVING THAT FAN KENYA MOORE!!! I can’t stop laughing everytime she opens it!!!!! hahahahahahha….

53. princesspindy says:

When Sociologists go back to the 2010s and see the funky faces of the women of this era, what are they going to think….it is like they are all morphing into the same face…..me no likey

54. Stars99 says:

Omg… Kenya is flipping my last fig….

• princesspindy says:

If I was sitting next to her…..let’s just say that fan would have been gone after the 2nd snap!!
      I gar~un~tee it!!

55. Stars99 says:

Wow…well, that was an hour wasted of my precious life…

56. Stars99 says:

Okay Tiara… i just checked chat like a million times… and were you there? noooOOOooo… lololol

57. Contessa says:

I just watched the Atlanta reunion and I have to say seeing it on HD really showed how bad Kenya’s skin is and Nene has giant pores. I think all of the ladies looked lovely, however I did not like Nene’s muu muu and also didn’t like Kenya’s dress. She definitely is cray, cray and I am glad porsha got her with the first black Miss USA comment- Kenya wouldn’t even address that comment. She also chose the wrong person to fight with, as I think Phaedra was pretty cool and calm and zinged her at every opportunity until Kenya was getting wild. First rule of thumb – don’t argue with a lawyer. I know there are many here that are not fond of Phaedra, but I like her and respect the fact that she got herself an education, has a real job, lives within her means (no mortgaged to the hilt mansion). I also respect Kandi a great deal with regard to her attitude about money – paying cash for a house is a pretty big deal and she was smart to get a foreclosure, also please note – she is not wearing a 15 carat diamond ring. Nene is just breaking into the business and it appears that the new normal is not going to be renewed, so who paid lots of bucks for this huge diamond. Even well known movie stars are not buying rings that large. Nene is going to lose everything she worked for if she keeps up this kind of spending. I wonder does she own any of her homes (LA/Atlanta), as she was renting at one point early in the show and got evicted for non-payment of rent. It looks like the previews have a bit more fire with the other ladies, as Kenya took over part 1 and we know that Nene likes being the center of attention and she is a bit delustional when she says she’s not throwing shade, its just her opinion…Miss Nene that’s only semantics and it is still shade.