NeNe Leakes – Sister Feud and Playing Dirty / Dukes of Melrose

NeNe Leakes – Sister Feud and Playing Dirty by NoMoreDrama

NeNe Leakes is Rich, Bitch.  She’s marrying her dream man, and living the life.  And it’s a All About HER!  I wish NeNe the best. I really do.  In many ways she’s my favorite housewife because she really has gone from a rough start to being a star, but her attitude gets on my last nerve.

This latest dustup with her sister is just another example of her childishness.  But before I recap that fiasco, let’s back up a little, because these housewives sure like to rewrite history.

NeNe Leakes was happily married to Gregg when she started the show.  At some point in time, their marriage started to get rocky.  By Season 2 reports were already surfacing about Gregg’s financial issues.  The couple had to move between Season 1 and 2 (moving into Lisa Wu’s neighborhood).

When NeNe was on WWHL (Thursday August 6th, 2009) with Andy Cohen, Kim Zolciak phoned in and started screaming about NeNe having an affair with Charles Grant.  You can watch it on this link to Bravo’s website, around 6:30 into the tape.   So that puts their troubles beginning somewhere near the end of Season 1.  In 2009 she co-wrote with Denene Milner the autobiographical novel, Never Make the Same Mistake Twice.  (Has anyone read it?)

In April 2010 the blogs were reporting that NeNe was dating Charles Grant.  NeNe denied it, saying that she had hosted an event with Charles a year previously.  Later she admitted to a date, but no  hanky panky.  June 2, 2010 was Gregg’s infamous radio interview, where radio show host Corey King to get the couple out of a foreclosure situation and finance her career.  He didn’t pay it back, and when Corey caught up with him on the phone he ducked and dodged the money issues, but did say that he and NeNe were getting a divorce.  Read it here.  This lead to the famous “You have done me wrong,” scene on Season Three of the show, as NeNe was trying to build her career as a radio host.  This was also the season when NeNe’s friend Dwight complained about loaning Gregg money and not being repaid, and NeNe flung money at him at an event, ending their friendship.

Season Three Cynthia Bailey and Phaedra Parks joined the show.  NeNe was shown on screen “flirting” with Peter Thomas, Cynthia’s then fiancee.  She later claimed that the other girls “talking” about her flirting is what destroyed her marriage.  That’s what I call reinventing history.  First of all, no one in their right mind thought that Peter was actually interested in NeNe.  Period.  The end.  He is madly in love with Cynthia (and lucky to have her IMO).

Season Four (2011) NeNe was pretend dating and Gregg had a much smaller role on the show.  It was discovered that they had divorced quietly (wiki: “separated from Gregg on April 29, 2010 (during season 3) and the divorced was finalized September 29, 2011.”   This was the season Phaedra Parks had a birthday party for her son Ayden.

At the Atlanta Reunion Part 2 last Sunday, Phaedra got blasted by NeNe for inviting NeNe’s sisters to Ayden’s birthday party.  Sisters??  Yes, according to NeNe’s sister Kenya, NeNe has two sisters and two brothers, all from the same mother.  This was something the very open NeNe never shared with us on camera.  I was under the impression that NeNe was raised by her grandmother because her mother was in NY and then passed away young.  Maybe it’s in the book, because her sister, Kenya, wrote this on twitter:

kenya1

Kenya tweeted this photo of Nene, and clarified that she is NeNe’s younger sister.

kenya2 kenya3

I’m not going to comment on Kenya’s frustration that NeNe called her a half-sister.  In my world Kenya is a half-sister because they have different fathers, so I don’t know if NeNe was taking a dig at Kenya or just being technically correct.

kenya 4 kenya 5

Kenya went on a tear against NeNe after the reunion aired.  She completely backs up Phaedra’s side of things, saying she reached out to Phaedra.

kenya 10

kenya 12

I believe her, because she also tried to reach out to various bloggers and magazines with her “exclusive.”

kenya 6

After the reunion aired, Kenya had quite a few things to say to NeNe about their relationship:

kenya 7kenya 8kenya 9

Eight years.  That puts us to four years BEFORE NeNe was even on Housewives (unless Kenya’s math is off).  I mention this, because some of the blogs report that the estrangement between the sisters happened because of Gregg borrowing money from them, but if that’s the case, it happened well Gregg’s money troubles were shown on the show.

Back to Ayden’s party.  The sisters did film for Bravo, but when NeNe got wind of it she threatened to quit so they cut the footage, at least according to Kenya.

kenya 11

I started this blog saying that this latest dustup was just another example of NeNe’s childishness, and this is what I meant by that.

1) NeNe brought up her sisters on the reunion.  Phaedra didn’t.  Ayden’s party was Season Four and the reunion was about Season Five.  Nene was holding a grudge and she opened the door to her sister, Kenya, getting more attention.  If Phaedra had wanted to hurt NeNe, she would have brought it up.  On a side note, I have no respect for the sister.  She wants to get on the show or have an exclusive to bring her sister down, and that is about as low as you can go.  Sisters should protect sisters, even if they hate each other.

2) Then NeNe took to twitter to cut her sisters to the bone.  She posted these tweets, calling her bridesmaids her “biological” sisters.  Besides being childish, it just drew more attention to her feud with her sister.

Nene 1 nene 2

I’ll finish the blog with some words from NeNe:

nene 3

That’s the one thing I do agree with.  You don’t win when you play dirty.  IMO there are no winners in this situation, because at the end of the day, you have to count on family.

I wish NeNe success.  I hope she continues to land good roles on TV shows or movies.  I hope she and Gregg have their happily ever after.  I doubt I’ll tune in for her wedding special, because quite frankly, I don’t Dream of NeNe or her dream wedding to a man she’s been married to since 1997.  I don’t want to see her feud with her sister play out on the show.

At the end of the day all the ladies of Atlanta should take a moment to celebrate their successes instead of tearing each other down.

• Highest ratings of a housewife franchise
  • Most spin-offs – Kim (second year), Kandi, Phaedra and NeNe
  • A few hit songs
  • A few best selling DVDs
  • Celebrity Apprentice, Glee, New Normal

Here’s a quick season timeline from wiki:

Season Episodes Season premiere Season finale Reunion
1 8 October 7, 2008 November 18, 2008 November 25, 2008
2 16 July 30, 2009 October 22, 2009 October 29, 2009November 5, 2009
3 18 October 4, 2010 January 30, 2011 February 13, 2011February 20, 2011
4 23 November 6, 2011 April 8, 2012 April 15, 2012April 19, 2012April 22, 2012
5 24 November 4, 2012 March 31, 2013 April 7, 2013April 14, 2013April 21, 2013

__________________________________________

Dukes of Melrose by Jill

It’s a Decades Pop up this week on the Dukes of Melrose. The Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit at the de Young Museum in San Francisco has provided the perfect opportunity for the Dukes. The first thought that may pop in many minds when they hear the name Gaultier is Madonna and Cone Bra. He is so much more. With pieces that strike a gender bending balance of feminine sexuality with a dash of punk warrior, every collector should have a piece in their walk in closet. So, the Dukes are hard at work pulling pieces to sell at what will be their first Pop up Decades store event. Its all hands of deck to find any and every piece they can for the Gaultier event.

Diving into storage and calling all consigners, Cameron and Cristo’s are hoping for a big turn out and need the product to ensure happy customers. That means it’s closet raiding time!!!! This time Cameron is on the outing to search and uncover some treasures in the vast closet collection of Dita Von Teese. She is a current queen of vintage style and her closet is full of some beautiful pieces. Walls of shoes and hangers filled with Chanel suits and a bevy of bags and accessories line the walls and fill the drawers. Dita pulls off the perfect tease as she denies Cameron’s pleas to procure items for the shop. Only one pair of Shark shoes and some funky gloves make it into his hands. You really have to have a petite and corseted waist to wear so many of the clothes; It reminds us how much work people put in to dressing back in “the day”.

Screen shot 2013-04-20 at 3.51.53 PM

It’s on to San Fran to set up the JPG event but a preview of the exhibit comes first. The details of each piece are evident even through the magic of television. It reminds you why fashion is art. Sculptural and decadent are words that come to mind as they weave through the clothing. But there is no time to linger at the museum when you have a sale to put on. Back at the hotel, bags are unloaded, racks are filled and the champagne is starting to pop. Singer Jody Watley stops by to visit with Cristos and try on a few of the designs. Cristos even has some fun striking a pose and showing us the Cristos model face.

Screen shot 2013-04-20 at 3.52.07 PM Screen shot 2013-04-20 at 3.52.22 PM

The Pop up, like the shoe sale is a bit of a shopping frenzy. With ladies drinking and trying to find an “It” piece you know things may get out of hand. Ok, not that out of hand but one shopper, champagne in hand, ends up taking a bubble bath while the rest of the ladies continue to shop just out side the bathroom door. The cash register rings up sales here and there but in the end it turns out to not be as fruitful as hoped but it also give Cameron and Cristos a better idea of what to do differently next time, if there is a next time.

With everyone back home it is time to drum up sales and move to the next celebrity that needs a gown. Oh wait, next week it’s a dapper dude who needs some fresh threads as Max Greenfield of New Girl pops in to get his shop on. Until next week readers, lets hit the streets of Melrose in hopes of catching a glimpse of a caped Cameron or Cristos displaying another modeling pose in the windows of Decades.

__________________________________________

Poll Results

__________________________________________

Happy Birthday Ione

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

187 Responses to NeNe Leakes – Sister Feud and Playing Dirty / Dukes of Melrose

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you’ve had a great weekend.

Happy Birthday again Ione. 🙂

2. lillybee says:

Happy Birthday, Ione.

Happy Birthday Ione!!!!

I don’t believe a word that comes out of Nene’s mouth. The old adage about just because you speak louder doesn’t mean you are telling the truth applies here. It’s all about what’s best for Nene and her image and the truth be darned! Everything she says and does is a very calculated move on her part. There’s nothing authentic or spontaneous about her.

Enough about her. Another great day in church. Came out validated and uplifted. I hope everyone’s Sunday is truly a day of rest and reflection especially after the week we have all gone through as a nation.

Happy, happy day Ione and to everyone a happy and productive week ahead!

I’m watching The Thorn Birds right now. What a sad and lovely movie at the same time.

I love leaving church validated and uplifted. It helps me throught the whole week. I need to get back to going regularly. I left my old church, the one I attended since before I was born. I’m trying to find a new one.

• lizzle says:

What is that old movie with the little girl reminding the town and the church to only do happy sermons or something like that… Pollyanna maybe… I dunno, but I think that is how we should all feel after leaving a religious service. Our spirits should be uplifted… and the more music the better… choirs are so uplifting. Anyways… I hope you find an amazing church to suit you. When I was young, we went to 3 different churches and now, my parents have been at the last one for over 20 years. They finally found their home.

I’ve been singing in choirs, ensembles, trios, duets, and solos in church for years. Music is key to church services in my opinion. Oh, and the sermon is kinda important too. Lol. I’ve been going to this new one sporadically and like it. It’s probably going to be the one I end up in if I can ever get my mom situation straight.

• lizzle says:

Your situation has me thinking a lot about my parents. I will be the one who cares for them and now that I am in my late 30s… I think I need to keep that in mind when planning for my future. My dad is healthy, but has heart problems. My mom isn’t healthy. My mom just finished with caring for her dad as he passed away over a year ago. It wasn’t easy for her and caused a lot of strife in the family… and her family gets along. They wanted him to remain in his home, so there was a lot of care involved. It must be hard for you, because you have a new grandbaby.

Truth be told, it’s really getting to me today. Nothing is pleasing my mom and I’m thinking to myself, “Does she realize how lucky she is?” I’m trying not to lose it because it’s not the most pleasant time for her either. It seems like everyone around me is getting on in their lives and I’m stuck in a time warp right now.

• lizzle says:

My mom put her life on hold for my grandpa. It was a tough time. They eventually got a nurse to come over every day. He was a World War II vet, so it was affordable through the VA. My mom also had her sister help out a lot. If you are doing it alone, it must be very, very tough at times. I wish I could come over and take care of your mom while you take a break.

I really prefer traditional vs. contemporary. The church we attend has contemporary music for their worship. Not my cup of tea…but the pastor is good and the message is always great. The Church where I work has amazing music (my ode to Mo-ree-see-oh) they sing traditional hymns, they have handbells, and on occasionly an orchestra, the director is educated and trained in classical music…but it’s too liturgical for my husband. So, I’m still searching.

I like a mixture of traditional and contemporary. I can sing southern gospel best, but I like it all.

BB – I also just left my life-long church at the end of last year. That’s why I’m leaving validated and uplifted. It was a hard decision, but one that had to be made and I have not looked back. Good luck in your search!

AZGirl & Nancy I went back to read the end of yesterday’s blog & you two just made me laugh more about your birthdays. Very, very funny. 🙂

6. lizzle says:

Happy birthday Ione! I am a lil bit behind, so here goes. Concerning yesterday’s blog: As Chimosa pointed out, this is Bethenny’s second divorce. The quote made it seem like she has never been through divorce. I could write so much more about her (and did, but erased it)…just know that she is getting on my last nerve. That is all I will say right now.

As far as Nene and her sister goes. It sounds like her sister held her tongue for a long time and this reunion opened the flood gates. I think if people outside of reality tv are brought up… they have a right to respond. That doesn’t make them fame whores (attention seekers for the sole purpose of having people look at them). Asking for an exclusive from the HuffPost sounded more like a comment made in anger… not because she wants money and fame. It sounds like she is successful in her own right. I didn’t know she existed… that tells me that she isn’t looking for fame, but for vengence. I feel the same way about the NJ Bulldog guy. I feel like he was trashed, because he spoke up after being brought into the ugliness. Then after he did… he was kind of like a deer in the headlights… not knowing what to do… not knowing what a clusterf!@# he got himself into. Ultimately, we are all responsible for our actions and responding in anger is probably never a great idea…but I guess I am trying to say that just because someone is sucked into the reality tv black hole by the fans or stars… it doesn’t make them famewhores by simply responding to the crap that was thrown at them. Remember… being on a reality tv shows garners you a gigantic audience… so if you aren’t on a hit show and want to clear your name or respond to allegations… one might need to do an exclusive in a magazine. Whew… That’s all folks!

• She tweeted the exact same offer (for an exclusive) over and over and over on her timeline to various magazines, blogs etc. I think she really was looking for an exclusive.

I agree about Bulldog. His case is very different.

• lizzle says:

I agree… she wants an exclusive… because she wants to tell her story. But why now, after so many years. I think she is angry. She sounds like she has finally had it. I bet she could have told the magazines plenty of stuff about Nene when she was first on the housewives… but didn’t. I see Melissa Gorga’s sisters as famewhores… they were chomping at the spotlight from the very beginning.

• lizzle says:

I am not saying that Nene’s sister is taking the right path in her anger… but I don’t blame her for responding after being brought up at the reunion… especially since Nene’s version of events isn’t hers or Phadrea’s version.

• lizzle says:

NMD… I didn’t have time to tell you this yesterday, but there is an article about gymnasts and how college is actually the end of a gymnast’s career. It also talks about how elite gymnasts don’t always make the best college gymnasts, mainly because their bodies are torn up. They compete with injuries that haven’t fully healed. Anyways, it is a great article. I competed in gymnastics when I was younger. Mary Lou Retton era. I actually had that Olympic leotard. I think the article was HuffPost, but am not sure. I got it off of twitter.

My sister competed in gymnastics in the Nadia era and did so until a back injury – but she is okay, it was not life altering damage, but that annoying you can’t do this or that and gets it worked on frequently. She coached several years at a private gymnastics training facility. Anyhow, she would not trade that experience and time in her life for nothing!

So her 8 year old has been in classes several years and kept begging for horseback lessons. My sister finally decides the can manage to afford them and tells her daughter, OK but you can’t do gymnastics too. The reply was “Thank goodness! That was YOUR thing, not mine!” LOL!

My dream was for my daughter to be a professional ballerina. When she was about 13, she was already 5’7′ – she was on scholarship at her ballet school, but her teacher took me aside and said that Erica was obviously going to grow more and there would be very few companies that would hire a super tall female dancer because they generally have such small guys. So, I gently told my daughter that if she wanted to switch gears (stop taking so much ballet), that would be ok with me…and she was so relieved and said that she really wanted to do drill team in high school. It’s a big deal here in our little town. She did it and loved, loved, loved it!!!

• Gymnasts are lucky to make it to college while still doing gymnastics. From my daughter’s (ex) club – it’s been 7 years since a girl went on to compete in college. Many reach the level where they can, but their bodies break down and they decide it’s not worth it.

It seems like a hard life. One of my friends’ daughters is majoring in dance in College and she has injuries that never seem to heal. But she keeps dancing, and won’t change her major. Let’s see…her achilles tendon is always acting up, her knee, her ribs…they are always saying that her ribs “pop out.” I’ve never heard of that. Again, she won’t change majors. She’s always in pain.

• lizzle says:

It talks about how one of the top (if not the best) college gymnast was a level 10, never went elite. Another top college gymnast that was a level 10 said she loved it… she said she was the one of the best level 10s there were and she was fine with it. College gymnastics is more about the team while elite is about the individual. Many elite gymnasts said they fell back in love with gymnastics when they went to college. One elite gymnast came to college out of shape because she topped out when she was 16 (I think she barely missed the Olympic team), but that she worked hard and managed to scratch her way back to the top by her junior/ senior year. Also, the coaches have to teach life skills because this is usually the last stop for gymnasts. Well… now you don’t have to read the article. I think I said most of what is was about.

7. T-Rex says:

Watching Season 2 of Top Chef on Channel G4, wow forgot how really intense that season was, just crazy. This season had SO much Drama! But I did like when Josie got sent home though, can’t believe they brought her back last season

8. T-Rex says:

Just my two cents on NeNe and her family. Look I have never liked NeNE, don’t really like anyone on that show, which is why I didn’t watch past season one, this show was not for me. I think NeNe is a shyster and has always been in need of the center of attention, that’s why she is loud and thinks she’s in charge wherever she goes. My opinion. I think she wrote off her family long ago, once she married Gregg and his money(or fake money if you believe the reports out there), I think that Gregg probably did some “dirty”(allegedly) deals and guys like him poach money from family members they are the easiest pickins no one sees it when someone does their family “dirty”. I think NeNe used her family when it “suited” her to do so, like when she was an unwed Mother, and a stripper. I think she learned how to manipulate folks early on and while she is a hard worker, she is, that doesn’t excuse all of the other stuff. I will NEVER watch anything she is in I don’t watch Glee or the New Normal or Atlanta, won’t watch the spin off. I would bet that she wants her sisters to keep their mouths shut, I find it amusing she got busted on her age as apparently she has been lying about that. I think there is a LOT more she is lying about as well, and if so Karma baby Karma someone is going to interview the sisters at some point, so buckle up buttercup!

For what it’s worth, I think Nene falls into that group of actresses that believe they are smarter and better at bull sh!t than the viewers. She thinks if she says something often enough, or loud enough, eventually the repetition will validate her version.

Thank you for that dress link Nancy. It’s nice to be able to shop slowly and be able to look at so many.

• Catseye says:

You ought to check ebay for bridal dresses too, they have new and used at all different price points.

• boston02127 says:

Thx Catseye. I’ve been looking. I luv EBay too. I have over a year to find a dress, I’m slowly shopping around.

• Catseye says:

Oh good. What would be really cool is if you found a designer gown that you love and can try on in person, then to find it on ebay for a bargain price. I recently bought 3 rolls of discontinued wallpaper that I’ve been searching all over the internet for, just the other day. I already have 2, so this is exactly what I needed and better yet, it was at a fraction of what it would’ve cost brand-new.

11. iceNfire says:

Hello – I just noticed that tonight’s tv shows aren’t listed…how will I know what to watch? (spoiled much?) Is anyone watching Orphan Black on BBC? I Really like it even though I had to use closed captions during the first few episodes. I had a hard time with accents but couldn’t figure out why ’til I realized that the same actress is playing all the roles. I would hear a voice during a phone call scene and without seeing her face I just thought it was a German, American, British etc. girl,

About Nene and Sisters – I didn’t speak to my oldest Sister for 10 years once. During this time I heard all about what she had to say about me but I didn’t say anything about her at the time and I never will. It’s all written in my lavender journal and everyone knows not to read it ’til after I’m gone.
    When we did start talking again we left all the hurt behind us and Never brought it up again. Time heals all wounds? idk but that’s what worked for us. I see no point in having a relationship with Anyone blood or not if it causes problems

12. No new chat blog tonight in case you’re wondering. This one will do just fine.

Did anyone watch Dog the Bounty Hunter yrs ago? I liked it when it first came on. I didn’t watch it when it came back on I think it was 1 yr,ago. They have a new show Dog & Beth on CMT network premiering tomorrow.

• Catseye says:

I used to watch it. I was always very impressed at how Dog had turned his life around after doing a stint in prison. He actually went on to make something of himself and became very successful.

14. Donna says:

I thought I heard Phadra say that Nene’s aunt/grandmother used to babysit her. Not sure if Nene was raised by her aunt, grandmother, or mother.

My parents divorced when I was in grade school. My father’s second wife didn’t want her family to know that she married a divorced man. Her family learned about us when I was a senior in high school. I have no relationship with my half brother and half sisters. One half sister did reach out to me at Christmas time , I had pneumonia at the time she wouldn’t come over because she thought her sons would be a distraction to me. I said I didn’t care I would love to see her sons once again. She said she would be in town at Easter and we would visit then, I was very happy. (She died when the same day there was a big earth quake in California the last time I saw her sons was at her funeral) Her mother had control/custodity of her sons, they were raised by my half sister’s boyfriend, the father of her sons was deceased. The other half sister wants nothing to do with me, per her mother’s influence.

I am trying to see Nene’s perspective based on what I experienced in life.

I think Nene was raised by a grandmother. That was quite unfortunate how you were left out of the experience of a new family and then what happened to the one that reached out to you. 😦

I’m not liking Bethenny as much as I use to.

Bravo released the first trailer for The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 5.

Looks like Carolinebacker got new ( . ) ( . ) ‘s.

17. jeang says:

I am over Betheny too. She is being ridiculous about Bryn visiting Jasons parents in Fla. She used to live in Florida herself when she was in school. Several months ago she took Bryn with her to Fla for a convention/event and took her to Disneyworld. Why is it wrong now? Jealous? Vindictive? Why?

18. Orson says:

Nene is a master (mistress ?) of “If I shout you down or interrupt you so you can’t speak, then I’m right and I win!”. Oh, and also “It can’t be insulting if I start off by saying ‘I’m just keepin’ it real*.’ ”

*”I’m just being honest” is the same thing.

Oh so she’s gonna look in her mirror & pretend like she’s over it. NOT…

20. Phaedra looks so uncomfortable on that couch.

21. Kat From Ohio says:

i don’t have much respect for someone who flirts with a married man in front of the wife. kenya is NOT going to convince me on this one.

22. So is Kenya pretending she’s a virgin?

• Cartwheels says:

LOL, that had me LOL

I thought Kenya complained to her aunt that she paraded butt naked in front of Walter in Anguila and nothing happened and that is why she thought he was gay.
      What was she expecting doing that? I just don’t get this chick.

Oh damn. We have to see Gone With the Wind Fabulous again?

Bad hair colour.

25. Kat From Ohio says:

I like Todd. I like that he doesn’t want the spotlight. The New Jersey husbands could take note.

Andy was looking at Kenya like “sit down”.

27. Whoa – did you see Todd’s face when she said that!

Damn!!! Apollo is telling it. Tsk, tsk, Kenya.

Damn!!

Didn’t they talk about children before they got married? Strange.

This is painful to watch.

32. Kat From Ohio says:

this is sad. she clearly had no idea.

33. Amalfi says:

Aw poor dumb pretty Porsha. I think she is sincere (though very childish — or childlike?)

She is a lamb to the slaughter. I haven’t really watched much, but she clearly explains why her marriage did not work, even though that was not her point when she was talking.

• Amalfi says:

I think Nene wants a crown for paving the way. She is part of the reason these shows are trash.

But I like the Kim and Nene I have made up in my head – lol. The real versions are pretty much trash, though. Hush up, Nene.

I wonder if she’ll be back?

I like Porsha saying that she was being real.

36. lillybee says:

Porshe is breaking my heart defending her marriage when we all know that she was served divorce papers the day after.

Ditto.

• cusi77 says:

Me too!!! She was dreaming in colors! I will not miss WWH even for a pizza night! 😀
        I did not participate in the poll but I think that Kandi and Porsha were the best good looking ones on the Reunion and … I am still suffering Cynthia’s choice of dress… 7 hours seated like a stick to avoid the girls to show completely the package. Kim looked nice with her own hair.

But, the silver lining is that Porshe deserves a man that loves and respects her. And hopefully she will find him and have babies and live happily ever after.

He had been plotting & planning.

37. Kats2 says:

I’m not sure what Nene couldn’t relate to with the HW’s franchises they all started out interesting and turned into trash. They all seem to copy each other in some ways. I’m not buying the “paved the way” nonsense. Not while there are so many other examples and women of color to look to.

• Contessa says:

Kats2 – Nene is full poop – she did not pave the way for anything, totally agree with you on this.

I’m glad they are not calling next Sunday “Lost Episodes”.

Hands down, this is the strangest HW reunion episode I can remember! :-/

Are we talking Kim & Sheree NeNe? 🙂

Political NeNe. She’s not naming names. 🙂

Ooh! I like the painting of Kandi Factory on the building.

I’ve been thinking about the Kandi Factory and some of the comments made about it being fake by the people who participated. Totally don’t know what was promised to them, but it wouldn’t be like American Idol where Kandi could promise getting them a record deal — cause she isn’t connected that way. I think she might have just promised to give them the benefit of her experience, give them some development pointers, and get them on TV. As Bethanny once said, it’s not that easy to get on TV. So I’m thinking maybe these kids that are complaining maybe didn’t understand what they signed up for?

• She promises them a single and video. The winner of the pilot had his single pulled from itunes and was upset. Perhaps he did something she didn’t like. The other one that complained was Miss Lawrence. He and Kandi never could come to agreement about his contract, so she wouldn’t let it get released to itunes. But it had nothing to do with the Kandi Factory.

I watched 1 episode. I’m not interested in a singing competition just like American Idol & The Voice, although I ell look at a minute here or there of The Voice but for the Judges. I really like the judges on The Voice. On American Idol I like Mariah as an artist. I’m not really into her as The Diva.

43. princesspindy says:

If you want TV listings…. I use this site. You can go to where it says change location/provider and put in your cable network or time zone. I have it on bookmark and it is very handy.

44. Contessa says:

Well isn’t it amazing how Ms. Rich Beyotch – Nene threw all that shade at Phaedra, blah, blah, blah and screamed so hard at the reunion the veins on her neck were throbbing, and called Phaedra all kinds of dirty and nasty. Now I realize why she did that, she knew there were going to be repurcussions when she did not include her blood sisters in her wedding. She needed a cover of some kind and she used Phaedra as her scapegoat. Interesting that the Sister on twitter says exactly what Phaedra said – they approached Phaedra first. Nene is re-writing her history and forgetting everyone that she stepped on or helped her on her way to success. I have always thought Nene and Greg were shady (like most of the HW – not all). I also think one of the reason that Nene never liked Phaedra and Kandi is they have a successful life outside of the show and I also think Nene greatly resents both Phaedra and Kandi getting their own shows. These shows will probably not be as popular as Nene’s, but she is playing a character that is bigger than life with her boop and bam and stupid looking blonde wig. I have to say I when I saw her skin up close on a big screen HD – her pores looked like manhole covers…so she isn’t as perfect as she maintains and her muu-muu dress didn’t do it for me either. Usually she looks attractive and I admire her work ethic, but she was very ghetto in early episodes and she now had a great PR company and handlers that have probably told her to tone it down. With regard to her sisters, I don’t have a problem with them striking back a bit. If Greg did borrow money and they helped Nene out earlier in life and she closed the door – then I say all is fair in love and war. My step-sister out and out stole my Dad’s house from other step-sister and me. 3 months after my Dad died she put it in a trust and she is the only beneficiary. She feels she is entitled as my step-mother who is very simple and would not know what kind of papers you put in front of her, lives with her. We are 2000 miles away and she refused to come with either of us, and only clings to the thief. If I could I would blast my sisters ass out of the water. She never told us or discussed it with us and I helped support my Dad and his wife for 15 years monetarily and many other ways. I get Nene’s sisters and on the other hand I get Nene as well. Family relations can be devastating, but blaming Phaedra doesn’t cut it.

45. chismosa says:

Lainey !!!!—- if you are around — I saw you respond yesterday- I CAN’T BELIEVE the encounter with Daniel! What an authentic, genuine guy. I hope you do have coffee with him! I’m so happy for you!
    I had not realized you had plans with your daughter, so I hope you had a great time!

I haven’t read the comments yet, haven’t watched the reunion yet. Regardless, im team Nene. Phake is phake and shady.
    Now I’m onto mad men. Why do I care about Don’s secretary? Borrrrrring

46. I Need A Life! says:

Oh, ladies. Save your brain cells. Do not watch the Mob Wives reunion. There’s nothing to recap. Nothing. Dr. Drew was the host. His lowest point.

God I just watched the last 2 episodes yesterday, finally.

I don’t understand them banning Love from the reunion, as long as the super violent women on Basketball Wives were also banned from their respective reunions. I forget what show it was- there was a petition to stop the show.
      So long as that chick was not allowed on the reunion then I understand Love not being allowed. If they allowed other “fighters” on, then they’re complete idiots to not allow Love on. Hypocrites if that’s so.

• I Need A Life! says:

Well, I think Love is unstable. She was fun for me to watch at first, but then I thought she was just too violent. One note storyline. “I’m gonna stab the bitch.” I read that the other girls, Carla in particular, were not going to do the show if Love was invited. They worried for their safety. But, I also see Love’s side of this. She claims that they used her to bring some excitement to the series. Without her on the reunion, it was boring. Renee fake cried about her struggle with addiction. The others giggled about having men in their lives again. Ramona is waiting to marry the guy in prison. If he goes to Federal prison, there is no sex..ever. Love’s not the only unstable one in this circus. Can’t see this show renewed.

I love how on this show the one who complained on EVERY TALKING head about how she “hates all these girls” and is somewhere or does not attend somewhere because NO ONE SHE LIKES will be there is Carla. If 5 out of 6 people on a cast can’t stand you and you are complaining and a Debbie downer (you can’t dress up for an 80s party for your only friend on the cast ?)— then LEAVE THE SHOW
          You’re such a loser and you said “stoled” a few times last week, I had to check my closed captions. You sound like Teresa. I can’t stand her lisp. Ughhh, blechhhhh

I hate Carla! I’m like Renee her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

• iceNfire says:

@ I Need A Life! Thanks for posting I forgot to set dvr for reunion…i have a couple brain cells to spare and a delete button incase I get bored

47. kit9 says:

WHY in the world would he do that? Dr. Drew! I remember way back when I respected him. First his super sleezy celeb rehab show and now this? Oh, and saw the preview for OC…just when I didn’t think it was humanly possible to loathe Tamra more. Sticking her fingers in her ears. Off topic, holy hell, Reese Witherspoon was arrested?! Wah?

Whoa Reece, maybe that stuff going on with her dad has gotten to her.

I hate when celebs pull the “Do you know who I am!!!???!!” bullshit

I know, that is the worst sort of entitlement and I’m so disappointed! I liked Reese. But, wow.

She always seemed very brittle and cold to me but overall, good actress. Now, not a fan

48. cusi77 says:

Someone watching WWH?

Porsha is still living in her ex husband home? He did not bring home another woman? Wasn’t she asking for alimony? If there is no prenuptial why she was asking for alimony? Who the Heavens is lying here? I like her more than her Ex… but this is not the truth!

I really wonder if she would have been re-signed if not for the salacious rumors and divorce.
      Arsenio’s so boring!!!

49. SCGirl says:

Haven’t read posted comments yet, and maybe somebody has already said this, but I think the reason Portia is still living in the same house with Cordell is because she knows that if she ever leaves that house she will get NOTHING in the divorce settlement. I assume Cordell’s hateful ass would rather sit there and torture her everyday than go live elsewhere and let the year play out. It probably does suck for Portia to have to live there with him through all that mess, but I’d stay there too before I’d let his ass off the hook that easy.If I was Portia he’d have to run my ass off with a stick of dynamite before I’d let him get away without giving me anything after putting up with his sorry ass. GO PORTIA GO!!!!!!

50. chismosa says:

Love that SOMEONE called out the pushed UPppppppppppp boobies of Phake’s. thank The Lord. And yes I would have gotten an AIDS test if Apollo just got out of prison. Gross

• djprincessc says:

100% agree Chismosa!!!! How is everything Kenyas fault!!?? And why is Cynthias husband sooooo invested in Kenya and Walter!!

Seriously. I think, just like I feel about shady shady Carla on Mob Wives, I feel Phakedra is the same. Faces and uncomfortable body movements and quiet under-your-breath statements meant to ignite. I hate that bullshit

I don’t know the loyalty to Walter. Who cares about him ???(I’m flipping my fan right now)

Hope you are well!!!

• djprincessc says:

I think Apollo and Kenya were BOTH attracted to each other. I really do. Hope you are well too girl! xo!!

He likes those Bravo paychecks!

Laineyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

cafe con Daniel!!!!! so amazing!!!

I know, right?????????? That he asked is so nice….if we really do it…now THAT will be amazing. He’s such a sweet person. Love your Laineyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy….:)

i just do that when i catch you after not ‘seeing you’ after a while….

I honestly love the experience you had with him. What a wonderful guy. I said the other day on here, that i wish they still did Fan Favorites- and that winner used to get something like 10,000$ i think? Daniel for sure would have won.

Can you believe Layana was pregnant? Like, showing pregnant? She must have been pregnant at the time of the competition right? It was only like 3-4 months after the last challenge that the finales were!

hope you are well ……hope you had fun with your daughter

I also think he would be fan favorite. We had a guest over for dinner tonight and she loves PR. She is in her late 20s (friend of my daughter’s) and said she did not like his designs but thought he was super nice and she liked him as a person. I’ll bet lots of folks feel that way. Layana had to have been preggers on the show…she was so tiny, though. I am not a Layana fan…I have a thing about people who speak in a whiny voice. Please tell me you don’t have a whiny voice. LOL!!

Darling daughter is leaving tomorrow. But she’s happy and busy in L.A.; so that makes me happy. Watching Kim and Kroy with her….against my will…my dvr recorded it as RHOA and she saw it listed. It’s basically a recap of Kim’s time on Bravo. It’s realy cool about the psychic predicting her baby boy. She got me started on Vanderpump rules and then it was “our thing” so I actually enjoyed it I will have to record the Dont be Tardy’s for her, too so we can watch ’em together when she’s in TX. Thanks for asking!

So glad to hear you had a great time.
                  I wish the best for Daniel– I’m interested in that his sister said they lived in Puerto Rico when younger as I always assumed (badly I guess) that he was of Mexican heritage, being that he’s so Texan? Is this incorrect of me to assume??
                  And if anything i have the OPPOSITE if Layana’s voice, someone at my job jumped up and down one day realizing whose voice I reminded them of, it was Ashley Judd. Like literally my friends now have me recite lame lines she may have said in a movie. Haha! It’s too deep IMO

I liked Layana’s designs and how she dressed (not the high end stuff though). But she got so whiny and catty at the end.

Enjoy the rest of the time with dd!

oh that’s nice, Ashley Judd has a great voice! If it was “wrong” of you to assume Daniel was of Mexican descent, then I was wrong, too!! I would have guessed the same thing because of the Texas connection.

51. chismosa says:

Nene is right. No one supports each other on these shows UNLESS you came onto the show with a pre-established bond of some kind (Sonja and Ramona, nene and Cynthia, etc) Porsha is showing more dumb if she honestly thought a “replacement” was going to get love from day 1

Girl please

52. chismosa says:

Notice who doesn’t open her mouth to empathize with Porsha and who was married and who was a replacement. Shady shady. All the way Phake!
    Soooooooo shady. She can’t even say two words to encourage poor crying Bambi Just faces faces.

I’m telling you, Apollo and Phake won’t last years down the line. Or she is so full of $hit she’ll turn the other way to his dalliances.

53. chismosa says:

Wow Carla’s face looks verrrrry long and odd at the reunion. Maybe she got some angel wings treatments too much.
    I wish Renee would slap her. And I’m not a violent person I swear!

I still stand by if you’re going to ban Love from this, then they had better have banned the other fighting bitches from Basketball Wives’ reunion.
    Ridiculous

Carla’s body language says it all. She’s so awful. Leave the cast !!!! You’re such a downer and everyone has a problem with you! Omgggggggg

Dr Drew has sunk to a new low. I’m embarrassed for him.

that ship sailed a long time ago, sadly. I used to like Loveline on mtv i think it was, years ago, with Adam Carrolla? Back when he was somewhat legit

55. lillybee says: