Tamra Barney Does not React Well to Being called a Bully by Dr V

Tamra Barney Does not React Well to Being called a Bully by Dr V by NoMoreDrama

Tamra Barney was queen of the mean girls (Gretch and Heather) at a dinner party on last night’s episode of OC.  In full disclosure, I didn’t watch a second of it, because I don’t give a crap about any of them.  However I did catch a few minutes of Tamra on WWHL in the hotseat with Dr V from LA Shrinks.  Dr V told Tamra that the mean girls bullied Alexis.  Tamra tried to deflect – you can’t bully an adult, it’s not bullying if she chose to be there, blah blah blah.  Dr V shrugged her hands and said, what do you want me to call it the, I can pick another word but … and clearly wasn’t buying the BS.

Taking the high road, Tamra struck back on twitter, claiming Dr V isn’t even a licensed therapist.  Great.

tamra

Actually, Tamra had lots more to say on twitter this am – outing Dr. V for wearing a wig and calling her passive aggressive – and being very proud of her behavior on last night’s episode.

I think she thinks she makes good TV.  Let’s hope the ratings suck.

Boston has something to say to the ladies of OC…

oc

________________________________________________

Happy Birthday Nancy

________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

438 Responses to Tamra Barney Does not React Well to Being called a Bully by Dr V

Good morning everyone. It’s Tuesday & cloudy. I hope everyone getting snow and in flood areas will be ok. Have a great day.

• Kansas Girl says:

It’s snowing and sleeting like crazy here! Ground is white, sidewalks crunchy. Sadly, not enough to cancel anything like work.

KG – doesn’t Kansas know it’s almost May. Enough already!! Right? Have a good day and be careful walking around on that stuff.

Looks like we dodged the snow thing. But windy, wet and cold. Nice stuff coming in next week though. Hang in there KGirl! Better things are on the horizon.

Good Morning, Powellypooh!! It’s Terrific Tuesday. Tooooosday. Have a good one!!

Happy Birthday Nancy! 😀

3. Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Good morning Powell! Happy Birthday Nancy!

Happy, happy Birthday Nancy. 🙂

5. california35 says:

Good morning !
    Happy B-Day Nancy!!! May you have a lovely day full of music, hugs, sunshine, food, cake, love and your furry babies 🙂

6. auntannmarie says:

She is such a vile creature. It’s time for a Tamra boycott. This is the worse case of Bravo rewarding horrible behavior and as a viewer I find it and her repulsive!
    You should have seen what she said to a viewer that called and asked her why she’s so unhappy in her life that she needs to be mean to other people. It was also pointed out that she’s the only one in the cast that has “targeted” every one else and did she ever think it was her!!
    So as usual Bravo is going to run with the “I have anger issues because my daddy abandoned us” BS

She was so smug on WWHL. And very self-righteous when she answered the caller’s question. I hope she gets what she deserves in her life, and her business, and her relationship, and her friendships.

I said it last season & it still seems to be true. She’s not happy. She claimed to be so unhappy w/Simon. She divorced Simon & still isn’t happy. And whether she wants to admit it or not, Eddie is just like Simon telling her not to be friends w/Vicki, calling Vicki a liar.

• Rebecca says:

Andy loves her. She knows she can behave as vile as possible and stay on the show. OC is beyond help.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Already started last night and I am throwing in Heather for good measure. The show has jumped the shark and is unwatchable.

That was a great viewer question & one which I never thought about. I think it is her. It’s really bad if you are worse than JZ. Last night she was the most horrible I’ve ever seen her be & Gretchen was right there echoing what Tamra said. Heather wasn’t as bad but she guilty too.

• austin1963 says:

I was almost as disgusted by Heather’s behavior as I was by the other two. Trampra is trash so we’ve learned not to expect more from her behavior. Gretchen seems to have decent parents so not sure what went wrong there other than they clearly spoiled her rotten and made her think she way more special than she is. On some level, I think she knows this and thus her insecurity, which leads to her lashing out. But Heather holds herself out there as being so classy and refined. Which is laughable, based on her behavior. If her fine pedigree was true, Alexis would not be any threat to her and she wouldn’t feel the need to attack her. Alexis is not the brightest bulb on the marquee, but she has done nothing to warrant this sort of behavior towards her. Especially from Wretched Gretchen, who was supposed to be her friend.

Vile Creature…I love that phrase for her.

Happy Birthday Nancy!

Is Tamra Barney really that horrible of a person OR is she just playing one on “Reality” TV (which is even worse in my opinion)?

Exactly. At one point she said ” Bravo is paying me a lot of money to say what I feel”.

Her behavior is vile and dispicable.

Despicable. Any way you spell it she is obnoxious!

Yeah I caught that — so glad you pointed it out. She’s like “oh Andy!! But you pay me the big bucks for this! “. Batting her eyelash glue.
        So grotesque

“To say what I feel”, not to play to the camera. I don’t believe she’s acting.

• austin1963 says:

I agree. This is who she is. Bravo is paying her to be who she is. She’s consistently behaved this way from the beginning, and frankly, I don’t think she’s that good of an actress that she could just be playing a part for season after season. She’s a nasty, vile piece of work and Bravo is paying her for it. So she’s got that right.

I think Tamra is exactly the same in ” real life” as she is on the show-classless rude mean and crass.

• plainviewsue says:

Jill, I totally and completely agree with you. She is a nasty b*tch. Does her daughter watch this show? Is the all mighty dollar so important to Tamra that she has no issue for being such a horrible vile human being?

I used to “like” Tamra, cos I felt for her that she married early, then had a controlling husband. No more. Simon was a saint to live with her for as long as he did. Eddie is crazy to marry this witch.

The way she spoke to the caller on WWHL. Hey Andy. That’s your viewers she’s speaking to.

This episode was so disturbing to watch. I couldnt wait for it to end. Gretchen howling about negative energy leaving. Gretchen, this was once a close friend of yours.

Heather acting like a know it all snot.

• MM in OC says:

I know someone that is friends with Tamra and they say she’s super sweet. I can’t stand her whether she’s real or pretending on TV. She’s either an evil person or she’s willing sell her soul to the devil for a Bravo paycheck. Both equally bad.

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

She really is that horrible because
      a) No one who is a good person would do that on purpose for money
      b) No one who is a good person would continue to defend that behavior after watching themselves
      c) No one who is trying to run a new business would portray themselves as so nasty when they are trying to be a positive role model for future customers – smart people in the fitness industry know it’s not all about looks – (Tony Horton for example)
      She is vile and one can only hope that karma truly exists

• Cathy Connor says:

FAB you got all points exactly right on !!!

• Catseye says:

Oh I KNOW Karma is alive and well. It may take time, but I have seen some of the MOST arrogant, entitled, cruel people fall flat on their @sses.
        What is REALLY disturbing to me, is that both Tamrat and Heather have 4 kids each. Is this what they are teaching them? (Or, maybe in Heather’s case she thinks she’s getting even in some sick, perverse way because she was picked on herself, in high school).

• Lulu says:

Well said FAB!!! Tamra just doesn’t want to go back to her stripping days. I’m sure that place (strip joint 50 and older) in Atlanta will always have a spot open for her though.

I’d like to know from Tamra is that if her daughters “friends” or acquaintences said what she has said to Alexis and her daughters really had not done anything would they deserve the same treatment because Tamra feels justified & that she’s done nothing wrong.

9. trudie says:

Happy, happy day Nancy! May it be fabulous from beginning to end!

10. Cathy Connor says:

Happy Birthday Nancy !!!! Have a great day hon

Happy happy joy joy! Nancy, may your day be filled with love and laughter.

12. Cathy Connor says:

Morning lovlies !! Some of you may remember that my lil sis gave Tamara a really bad time in her blogs last year. I called her up and was sayin that I liked her and we didnt agree. She wrote that we had talked and then she wrote My sisters wrong sorry sis….. Weeeeellllll boy was I wrong and she was 100% correct. But the problem is we are surely talking about her and thats what Bravo wants any press is good press they say…. My biggest dissapointment is Gretchen , Lynn and I met her and she was really nice to us. Lynn used to talk to her a lot . What is that girl thinking GUILTY BY ASSOC . Darn its not bad enough she is dating a tool but now she is hanging around with Tamara crap ! And getting in on the action geeez I promised myself I wasnt going to comment on the Housewives but had to break my own rule over that episode it was really BAD Rant over.. XOXOXO

Hi Cathy! They suck you back in 😦 It’s hard to see such bad behavior and not speak up.

• Cathy Connor says:

Hi ladebra Yes they do I mean there are some enjoyable moments but that was just a mess last nite… But as I said we are talkin about it which is exactly what Bravo wants…Now Im GUILTY…. Oh No lol

• Rebecca says:

I think GRETCHEN is letting her mean flag fly as a way to get more time on the show. She once was a happy, nice, ditz.

• Cathy Connor says:

Rebecca, Dont you think she had taken such a beating over dating Slade ( who was also very nice and posed for pics with Lynn .) That she is kinda pleased that the heat is off of her and shes like standin behind Tamara and getting her own back at Vicky? Not sure why the heck shes so mad at Alexis tho ? Anyone figure that one out yet ??

• Rebecca says:

She’s nasty to Alexis because Tamra convinced her it would be better for her storyline.

• Cathy Connor says:

Is that it really ? Shes a smart lady a bit ditzy sure but knows what a beating people take on social media for being the mean girl would think she would know bettter ! They were friends how stupid does she look flip floppin like that ….And flip floppin after being such a enemy of Tamara to being her puppet…Im dizzy from these women seriously Makes them all look cray cray

• djloopsfruit says:

what she told me directly was she is tired of being called a bully by Alexis but hey if theshoe fits ….

• Cathy Connor says:

Gretchen told you that ?? Oh yes I know theres a great debate as to whether its BULLYING or not . At the very

• Cathy Connor says:

least it sure was nasty and the shoes are fitting quite a few of them When its a group of people all picking at one and nobody is taking up for the one person I must say I think of it as Bullying Am no expert tho It all seems very childish to be sure

Amen, Cathy…it doesn’t take a genius to know when a) one is being bullied or b) someone or a group of people are bullying someone in your presence or c) someone is bullying someone on your/our tv’s. d) why do I keep outlining things?

Cathy no I haven’t. I don’t know why any of them are so made at Alexis. Yes Alexis talked about material things, but they all did. So if she’s a friend you just tell her to stop talking about material things & move on.

So agree. I liked Gretchen and supported her when Tamra was literally trying to destroy her life. But, I was done with her last season and after seeing last night’s epi(I wasn’t going to watch this season and haven’t but saw the preview for the dinner party with disgusting POS Tamra screaming with her fingers in her ears and broke down and watched last night’s epi)–I really can’t stand her. Gretchen was awful…what did she say? Something to the effect if you don’t want to be bullied, don’t sit at our table in the cafeteria? And, Heather was her usual moronic catch phrasing self.

• Cathy Connor says:

Yea some dumb “lunch money ” comment STFU Gretchen lol Wheres Brandi when you need her geez do we have to do all the work

• djloopsfruit says:

i do think Brandi and Alexis would get along great

• Cathy Connor says:

I do think they are basically sweet just dont always choose there words as carefully as they should sometimes. The public is very quick to pounce and judge lets face it Twitter especially cruel in my opinion these days you have to watch every word you say make no mistakes thats my two cents……

• austin1963 says:

It seemed to me that when she made that statement about “don’t keep coming to sit at our table in the cafeteria and then complain we’re taking your lunch money” that she was clearly admitting to bullying. But perhaps she is too much of a ditz to even think about what she was saying. If a kid or group of kids steals anything from another student, no matter what the other student did, it’s an act of aggression. So she pretty much admitted to being a bully.

I was disappointed that Vicky didn’t state more strongly how she had begged Alexis to go with her. She kind of hemmed and hawed around about it, but Alexis would not have been at the “cafeteria table” were it not for Vicky. She did not seem to have an independent interest in attending Trampra’s event. I guess we’ll see more of what Vicky has to say, if anything, next week.

I agree. I used to like Gretchen but since last season everything she’s done is to get more camera time.

LOL Cathy. That brought a BIG smile to my face because I remember that as if it happened yesterday. You and Lynn had opposed thoughts on Tamra alright. 🙂 So glad you left the dark side. But it is a shame that any if us feel that way because Tamra doesn’t have valid reasons for such hate about Alexis.

Your little sis is smiling down now and saying “told you sis”. 🙂

• Cathy Connor says:

She sure is Powell !!! Had to believe someone would remember glad it was you XOXOXO

Boston yes the OC ladies will suck the fun out of someone’s life. Love the picture. 🙂

14. Birdwoman says:

Happy Birthday Nancy!!

Yes, Tamra is that vile!

Good Morning everyone-
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY
    (Belated) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZGIRL(so cute that your boys got you flowers and such a beautiful card)
    I tried to catch upon the ATL pt3 reunion last night-Kenya is crazy right? Between the twirling the singing and that stupid annoying fan-I’m over her!!
    How was Porsha on WWHL???

OMG Tamra was such a bitch to the caller on WWHL last night. How can you deny that you are mean while being mean? She is just nasty, rude and has no couth what so ever. I get that she thinks she gets paid to be a bitch but come on now- she is beyond mean!! She did not like anything that Dr. V said.
    I do wish Alexis didnt use the bully word-she should have just said that they are mean bitches!!! But dumb Tamra would take that as a compliment!! And Gretchen is just so full of herself-more than ever. She actually said that Slade going to NY to be with his son during his operation was so hard on HER??? for real??? She gets dumber by the second!!!!
    Vicky needed to stop bringing up her insurance business last night but since is annoyed Tamra-I kind of like it!!

• Hey Jill…people like Tamra can never hear the truth. I can’t believe she was smug and defending her actions. Oh wait, yes I can! Gretchen used to be just a sweet dumb selfish bubble head. This franchise is just toast…..burnt toast!

How did the weekend go with your family and the diabetes walk? I hope you all did great. I think it is wonderful a family of so many coming together for each other. So nice!

The franchise it total toast!!!!
        The weekend was great-we raised a ton of money and around a great way to get the whole family involved. The little kids loved being able to show support for their cousins!!!

So glad your event went well Jill

Porsha was ‘meh’ on WWH. It may repeat you know… Sometimes I see late late night repeats of earlier in the week’s WWH.
          At least she had her hair parted in a more flattering way
          I was just so taken aback by how puffy Vivica A Fox’s face is these days. Girl calm down on the filler! Black don’t crack! Chill!

Thanks Chimosa-we had a fab weekend!!
            Did Porsha really say on WWHL that she found out Kordell filed for divorce via Twitter??? I will look on the bravo site for the videos-the usually have a bunch of WWHL highlights

I definitely would try to catch it. I’m sure it’s online, I should look for the after show too. Maybe she spilled more after

I think it totally explains her being signed on for next year! Lol

She did say she found out on twitter ….. Then she walked into the room where Cordell was and asked him! OMG he was in the house and didn’t tell her. And she’s staying in the house cause there is no prenup. If she leaves, she could walk away with nothing.

Yes, I found this way of finding out quite disturbing — he didn’t realize the news was going to break that day- so he was HOME at the moment !?!?!?
                I don’t know….. I’m not sure i buy it went down exactly as she said but no doubt she was blind sighted

I didn’t realize this whole “stay in the home if you don’t have a prenup” jazz, I know you all have mentioned it as applying to Jason vs Bethenny as well and him not leaving the home. Then again, his baby lives there. Porsha had a step-son
                Verrrrrry interesting. I have to read up.

OMG-ladebra!!! He was home when she read it???

Yup. And I just saw her on GMA. She said she walked over and asked him if he filed. He said something like we will talk about it later, and left for work. So she called her attorney and got all the details from him. What a jerk.

I can’t even begin to imagine what I would have done to my husband did that crap!!!!

Haha. “Black don’t crack! Chill!” You are so funny but so true. Vivica has been doing stuff for yrs when I don’t feel she needs it. How about the Vivica now & the Vivica Andy showed on Generations? I watched that. The only Black soap opera. 🙂

• So glad it went well Jill! What a great message for the little ones to grow up with. Cool family! 😎

JNNTJ you have a great family. 🙂

Oh thank you Powell!! They are crazy and fun and the best people in the world!!!

Yah, I caught that. Slade’s son is going in for his umpteenth brain surgery and Gretchen was talking about how hard it was on HER.

1) Loved the fan. 2) All the Tamra talk makes me so glad I’m not watching the show (but I do like reading about it here) 3) I taped WWHL but then decided not to watch it since I vowed not to watch OC but now that I hear Dr. V told her what’s what, now I want to watch it and am glad I didn’t delete it. 4) Why am I using numbers? 5) Have a nice day!

16. Buttercream says:

Happy Birthday Nancy!
    Love the picture!
    Not watching the wicked ugly on the inside over peroxided blonde step sisters Tarmac and Gripes this season. Will read the re-caps! Enjoy your day Ladies !

I think we know by now, before the season started how low life these OC women have become – so the insult to injury for me last night was this was Lydia’s introduction to the group! That was just wrong, in several ways, one she is not really anyone’s friend in this group and only knows Alexis for 2 months and here she was thrown into the viper pit. Matter of fact this is the same old BS from Bravo, forcing a group together that despises one anorher for a celebration. It’s almost is mirroring BH how somethings happened between seasons, and the threat of lawsuit fueled fires before fiming began. It’s sad Bravo has reduced it’s HW franchise to fighting. The fun is sucked out – thanks for the graphic Boston.

I know they have to interact but why have Alexis go to Tamra’s party when Tamra didn’t personally invite her? Throughout the franchise we’ve seen the ladies not attend someone’s event. LuAnn didn’t go to scary island because she didn’t have a good feeling about going; Kim Z passed on many, many events.

18. Good Morning! Thanks NMD for getting the blog up today!

Boy…from all the comments I am so glad I did not watch OC last night. It sounds like it was painful…but as Cathy says, we are talking about it and that is what Bravo wants…and I am finding that more and more disgusting. Blech Andy!! BUT…I can’t wait to read Stars99’s recaps! That should be good!

I can’t believe some of you are still getting snow and heavy rain.I hope these April showers bring you lots and lots of may flowers! And I hope you get some relief soon. It was 93 degrees here yesterday. Still not ready!

Wishing everyone a great Tuesday! Be good to yourselves!

New post, “Tuesday Affirmations ~ Illumination”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

I wonder if Stars bailed on the OC or just has not been able to do it yet. I hope the latter, I really enjoy her recaps!
    Thanks NMD for reporting on the WWHL appearance! I only know this Dr V from being on WWHL and it was great to have someone offer an honest opinion and weigh in on the way it really was, ha ha!

JNNTJ and NYC mama – how were each of your walk/run events over the weekend?!

Hey TT-my walk was terrific-we raised almost 12 thousand dollars!! Had a nice walk in DC-all around the monuments-the little kids were real troupers and made it the whole way!! We had a great family weekend-thanks for asking!!!

Fantastic! Glad to hear the amount of money raised, but the family time is so important too! 😀

• Cathy Connor says:

Congrats Jill !!! And for a great cause your a rockstar !!!!

I was gonna ask, too. But I had to eat a breakfast taco first. I have my priorities. You guys raised a ton on money. Congratulations to the Jill…no not that Jill FAMILY. You are all rockstars. What a lovely way to model charitable works to the younger members of the JNNTJ family!!! That was a good breakfast taco, by the way…potato with egg and barbacoa with corn tortilla and salsa. Who’m I kidding, I had two!!! hmmmmmmm….could this be why I “can’t” lose weight? LOL!!!!

• Kansas Girl says:

Mmmm, sounds so much better than my oatmeal!

But that is so much better FOR YOU! I eat oatmeal on weekends cause my hubby is a little health nut, so I try to eat healthily around him. Eating disorder much? hmmmmm!

of money

• Cathy Connor says:

Hate to sound like a ninny but whats Barbacoa ??

It’s gonna sound gross.

• Cathy Connor says:

am ready was gonna google it but am rather more interested in you tellin it funny lady

You’re not a ninny. But I like that word. I might use it today. Traditionally, it is the meat that falls off the head of a cow as it slow cooks in a hole in the ground (sort of the way they cook a pig for a luau)…however, I get mine at taco cabana and it’s basically just chuck roast that’s been slow cooked and seasoned in the traditional way (garlic, lime, chipotle in adobo chiles (roasted jalapenos), vinegar, some people use cloves. It’s super tender shredded beef, basically. I’m from South Texas and had “barbacoa’s” with our family the old way…we ate the meat from the head, brains, tongue, eyes…I don’t eat that anymore but that’s how I grew up. Yucky, right? We all loved it back then…it was a real delicacy.

• Cathy Connor says:

My Mom used to call people ninnys because she didnt like to use the word Stupid she thought it was really mean we also werent allowed to say “Shut Up’ in the house to each other either ! It sounds really good pass me one of those tacos doll Im an adventerous eater will try anything once would be great on Survivor LOL thanks for the description my office mate knew exactly what it was but she was on the phone when I asked. Said it was great !!

Thanks LaineyLove!!! I want a breakfast taco!!

• Catseye says:

That’s WONDERFUL!!!

• nyc mama says:

Hi TT, thanks, it was great. Like Jill we raised a lot of money and had so much fun doing it. So many came out in support.

NYC Mamacita – how did I miss that you were doing a walk, too??? Is there still a way to give to your effort? If so, please post the link. A BIG MY BAD to you from me. Or in the vernacular of yesteryear: I’m sorry about that.

• nyc mama says:

Thanks Lainey but I just posted abiout in passing,when the events of Boston was occuring and wondering if it was even going to happen and if we should go. As I wrote to Cathy I didnt solicit support for this. We had a very generous benefactor for this who gave us a lovely check so there was no need this time.
          But again, thank you!!!

• Cathy Connor says:

Oh, dang nyc mama I would have donated hon, My sister had diabetes and my Mom suffers with it as well ,great cause !! Thanks so much for doing the walk another Rockstar !!!!!

• nyc mama says:

Hi Cathy, thanks but I didn’t post for donations.We were trying to figure out whether to go in light of Boston but decided in the end we had to but still weren’t certain whether to bring the kids but in the end I am glad we did.

It was a 5k walk/run and family day to benefit the 9/11 memorial and museum, But thank you!!!!!

• Cathy Connor says:

Oh ok Im confused I think Jills walk was to benefit Diabetes foundation I can certainly understand your hesitation Safety first always !! The copy cats are a concern Glad your all safe and sound ((HUGS))

Thanks again.

Yes, Jill’s was for diabetes ours was for the 9/11 memorial and museum something that is close to us havig lost family and friends. But thankfully this year we had a wonderful man who decided to sponsor our entire team so we were able to have fun and not have to think about the fundraising.

• Cathy Connor says:

Thats great ! Saw a really good special on the Memorial Museum May have been Sunday 60 mins maybe Looks very impressive I want to visit have never been to N.Y

• nyc mama says:

You did see it on 60 minutes. My close friend was featured on it having lost her husband Michael. Come on down, we would love to have you visit our little village. Will be happy to take you sightseeing and to the memorial/museum. It is truly a beautiful facility and perhaps by the time you do they will open the museum.

• Cathy Connor says:

You are sweet nyc mama you may remember Lynn and I were coming for Cats book launch party .. Yes I saw your friend so sad heartbreaking the senseless loss of human life !

nyc-my sister in law lost her brother on 9/11-(she organized our walk)-I would love to this 9/11 walk with her next year-I’m going to look into it.

• nyc mama says:

I’m sorry Jill. My friend organized our team this year, she is on the board so I will ask her to tell me when the events are and if she has a calendar of upcoming events I will let you know that as well.

nyc-glad your walk went well!! I got to get to the 9/11 memorial again-is the museum fully opened now?

• nyc mama says:

No, still a work in progress. 😦 but hopefully soon. The memorial is open and beautiful but the museum itself has been stalled several times for a variety of different reasons, political and otherwise. *sigh*

• nyc mama says:

Now, it is upposed to be open sometime this year…we’ll see. It was supposed to be” open last year.

Is the retired fireman still down there talking about the museum? I can’t spell his last name(Ielppi?). I know he lost his his son on 9/11-I was in Hawaii with his other son later that year.

• nyc mama says:

Yes, Lee Ielpi. Good man!

He is also one of the the founders of the 9/11 Tribute Center along with others from the 9/11 Familes Association also located down there across the street on Liberty Street, where he gives talks (at least he used to). They offer walking tours, have programs that incorporate those who were down there and their families, have exhibitions and galleries. A lot of people go to the memorial and since there is not yet a museum also go to the Tribute Center and some groups and schools use the TC to lead them through the memorial to personalize it.

I knew he was doing some walking tours for people who were going to the site while waiting for the museum to open-I find that to be the coolest thing-what a great guy! Too bad the museum is tied up in so much red tape!!!

Heather – how can you call Alexis pretentious, but turn down a spread in a magazine because you won’t get the cover? Pot meet kettle. Get off your throne Heather baby, you are not all that. Your husband may be called doctor, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more immature man in my life. I wouldn’t let him near me with a band-aid if I was bleeding out my last drop of blood. Loved the look on her and Terry’s faces when Lydia’s husband told them they were not famous enough to be on the cover. I guess they think they are in Helen Hunt company. Guess again dearies!

Gretchen – Slade is going to New York to be with his gravely ill son while he receives hopefully, life-saving surgery and you feel sorry for yourself because he’s not with you? And Lydia is guilty by association? Take a good look at the company you are keeping . . . the Three Meanies! You’re behavior is nothing short of nasty. And to think I felt sorry for you during the Jeff season and how Vicki and Tamra were treating you. I stuck up for you, but baby, those days are gone!

Alexis – went into the party and had her head in the right place. Made nice with Tamra, gave her a gift and made pleasant conversation (probably shouldn’t have brought up her dress line though, but not the worst crime). I was proud of her going into the lion’s den and acting like a lady. She didn’t deserve the treatment she got.

Tamra – if you didn’t want Alexis at your sad event, you shouldn’t have invited her through Vicki. Be real just for once. And have you ever heard of taking the high road? Let me explain it to you – even though you didn’t want Alexis at your event, you could have tried to be cordial and leave your nasty attitude at the door. You are not capable of having adult tendencies when it comes to interacting with other adults. You’re still that mean girl you have probably always been and you haven’t matured past your teen years. You’re nasty and if you’re doing it for a paycheck, you’re even worse than you come across. Obviously you have a price and you can be bought!

Vicki and Lydia – not much to say about the two of you, but it looks like next week that will change. Although I did like Vicki calling out Gretchen on the baby comment. I like seeing Gretchen being put in her place!

I know everyone is sick of the bullying comment being thrown around and I don’t really like it either. Face it, Tamra, Gretchen and Heather had no intention of treating Alexis kindly and for that, Tamra should have never allowed her to come. O.K. I know Bravo wanted this, but c’mon. My finger went to the channel changer and I watched a Duck Dynasty rerun and felt so much better!

Saw a bit of Tamra on WWHL and she just doesn’t get it or care. I guess bad fame is better than no fame for her. I’m watching fewer and fewer minutes of this show each week. Wake up Bravo! Nice, creative, smart women are fun to watch too. Unfortunately, since Bethenny left, you no longer have a housewife that fit this description. Bring back the D.C. wives; at least they got along (for the most part) and I like seeing their lives.

Ending on a positive note – Happy Birthday to Nancy. Keeping it positive – I won’t even talk about the weather here. Better things are coming!

You wrapped the bit*hes up perfectly!!!
      Tamra is so immature-the laughing and toasting with Heather last night was so silly and made them both look mean and stupid!!!!

Great take-aways on each of the ladies…which is too nice a word for most of them 😐 I enjoyed your summary and agree. I sure wish it would stop snowing in Huskerland!!!

• Cathy Connor says:

Co-Sign you nailed it and Bring on D. C I enjoyed those ladies with exception of some of the racial stuff that came up ,that I felt was blown way out of proportion.

• Catseye says:

I completely agree with you guys about D.C.!! They had beautiful, classy homes and even if they didn’t get along, they didn’t stoop to such lows.
        As far as “guilt by association” goes, in my opinion Heather is every bit as low-life, trash as Tamra is, in spite of her multi-million dollar mansion and doctor husband.

• nyc mama says:

Cathy, I agree. I loved them with the exception of what you brought up and the Salahi’s. Love Cat and would have loved to see her go up against Faye on BH.
        They were real, funny at times and just normal which was so nice to watch unlike what we are left with.

• Beckygrey says:

None of the DC wives are with their husbands or lovers.

Becky— this is something I’ve been meaning to ask everyone —- did EVERY SINGLE woman on the DC cast divorce or break up? I knew about Cat and Michelle/Tareq

But the guy who did the asshat writeups for Lynn? rich? And older lady dating the younger black guy – Linda? And the black couple ? – sorry I forgot all their names

ALL are broken up? That is so shocking to me

Especially Rich- with the Stockard Channing wife– they had like 8 kids or something !?!?!?

Yes, Chismosa. None of them are together anymore.

I do believe that all DC wives are no longer with their significant others. But that would make the show even more interesting I think. Single moms, kids, careers, social life, etc. I would watch. Plus I liked their friends especially the hairdressers. Nice guys. Bring ’em back Andy – do something smart for a change!

The ladies were Cat, Lynda, Stacy, Mary and the party crasher. A good mix of women with a variety of backgrounds. Really the only drama was with the crasher, but I still enjoyed the show. But I didn’t like Stacy’s friend who picked on Cat.

One more thing about OC last night – what’s up with Tamra giving ‘special’ glasses to only Gretchen and Heather? How grade school is that? This childish action just leaves me speechless. If a child of mine left anyone out intentionally, there just wouldn’t be a party. How do these women navigate through life with these kinds of manners? Karma can’t come fast enough.

Husker I would also watch. I really thought Andy was working on something. When his book tour brought him to DC he invited all the ladies & he/they tweeted pics. Andy was also very supportive of Cat’s book.

And if Alexis didn’t come & Tamra is suppose to be repairing her relationship w/Vicki why would she have the two gift glasses? She has no intention of repairing her & Vicki’s relationship.

• princesspindy says:

I thought the same thing about the wine glasses. A gracious hostess make each guest feel welcome and special. That is the job of a hostess, to make sure each one of her guests has a great time and enjoys themselves. Of course Tamra had to have lessons on which fork to use….so being a gracious hostess is far beyond her pay scale!!

• austin1963 says:

On the special glasses for special friends thing, I noticed that and thought to myself that my children knew better than that at five years old. If you don’t have enough for everybody, then you keep it to yourself. Stuff normal people learn in kindergarten.

Thanks all ^^^ I can’t believe that!?!? Many of them seemed to have such strong marriages. That is just craZZZy to me
          I guess it really is the kiss of death to be on a show

Husker that’s the thing. They are all pretentious. Wasn’t it funny when Lydia & her husband basically said Heather & Terry are nobodies. Hehe. I saw the expression on Heather’s face change. No you are no Helen Hunt Heather. 🙂

Husker I don’t blame you for watching DD. I was mainly watching DIYNetwork & turned to catch OC during commercials.

• djprincessc says:

Don’t forget that The Dubrows have an elevator in their house, but all Alexis cares about are materialistic things. *eyeroll* I’ve said it before, all these women are materialistic and the only reason why Tamara and Gretchen aren’t flaunting what they have or talking about it is bc they’re broke now, but when Gretchen was banging the old man and Tamara was stuck with Simon they both showed off.

Yup. DJP remember when Simon gave Tamra the diamond ring, the Rolex, he was going to buy her a pink motorcycle. And the pink motorcycle is when Tamra started hating Gretchen. Gretchen got the huge upgrade of an engagement ring, got the pink motorcycle.

• djprincessc says:

And they celebrated Tamara’s bday on a yacht!! I thought Gretchen ended up with a red motorcycle though? lol.

I forgot about the yacht. I think the bike was pink. Remember at the party Jeff had it sent as a surprise & Vicki thought it was tacky that he sent it & there is no way she didn’t know about it and Tamra saw that it was pink & was pissedcsaying Gretchen stole her bike color when Tamra knew all along Gretchen wanted a pink bike because that was something they had in common &they laughed about it.
            Speaking of having something in common Tamra & Alexis liked each other & began to bond when they went out to dinner w/their husbands & discussed how their husbands didn’t like for them to travel w/o them, if they did not for more than one night, liked their wives to be housewives. Now that I’m writing this maybe that is Tamra’s problem. Alexis may be reminding her of the,Tamra that Tamra didn’t like so she doesn’t lije Alexis. IDK.

• $25,000 says:

I agree with every word of your comment. Yes, the word bullying is used a bit too loosely these days but it is not restricted to the schoolyard. Bullying does exist and I feel like the way Tamra, Heather and Gretch have treated Alexis is one example of it. What went on in Costa Rica was obscene. Someone needs to put the bullying trio out of business!

I hope that with Tamra’s despicable behavior last night on the show and WWHL the tide of public opinion will turn against Tamra and she will finally suffer the consequences of her actions! Come on Bravo, give this witch the bad edit she richly deserves!

And another thing (last thing, I promise). Dr. V was just speaking her mind as she saw it. And as for being licensed – she is a Ph D. Tamra on the other hand thinks she is the only person who can ” just speak her mind” and needs to go back and take classes before she corrects her company website.

• Catseye says:

Ha, ha. So true. I can hardly believe anyone as ignorant as Tamrat even graduated high school. No wonder California changed the requirements for licensing real estate agents, with morons like her running around.

Not one last thing ladebra. Keep ’em coming.

23. realhousewifeva says:

Happy Birthday Nancy!

So when Tamra feels it is her place to criticize people and tell them how she feels about them, they should listen and appreciate her ‘advice’, but when Dr V tells Tamra about herself, suddenly she goes on a twitter rant? I dont need to be a licensed therapist to recognize that Tamra is a nasty mean girl bitch and Bravo better not reward her with her own wedding show! I hope OC ratings suck

• Cathy Connor says:

realhousewifeva , am sure you know that the trip to Bora Bora last year was supposed to be Gretchen and Slade. Bravo wanted them to get engaged when they said no Tamara and Eddie agreed to go . So if a wedding spin off happens it will all be just pure luck for Tamara that Gretchen just didnt want to get engaged yet….

24. Kansas Girl says:

Happy birthday, Nancy! I enjoyed this so much yesterday, so am reposting for your day.

25. chismosa says:

Happy happiest of birthdays Nancy! 🎉🎉🎈🎈🎁🎁

————-

Question about Dr V- for anyone who watches ? I don’t watch LA Shrinks, just have seen her 2x on WWH– she mentioned but I did not understand- she wears darker colored contact lenses than her eye color? Something like she wants her eyes to look completely black? Does anyone know what I’m referring to? Why? What? I don’t get it

Tamara is so gross, so glad I never watched OC. It’s too blonde for my type anyway. Haha

Have a great day everyone

• cocfarm says:

Ooooooo….fancy!

Oh if you mean my little “symbols” they’re just the “emojis” that iPhones and I assume, iPads- have. Quick. Easy fun. Cover Girl
        Lol

Hey Covergirl, can I do that on the iPad? I am so going to emoji out if I can figure out how to do it!

• realhousewifeva says:

Hey Lainey, when you’re typing on the ipad there is a little symbol by the space bar that is a circle, sort of looks like a shape of Earth or something…if you press it, it should show you all the different emojis

Thanks, I will try it. I want to be fancy, too!!

Yes, I have other languages programmed on my keypad— I set this in “settings” for keyboard I think? And I think it says “international” — so I picked whatever language other than English I want, so when I’m typing, I just push the earth button the left of the space bar- and it goes to each language i chose. You can put a bunch
              Emoji– is considered a “language” in the iphone – so i selected that in the settings and when I want it while typing I push the globe to get to it.
              It’s fun😘😘😘😜😜😜😜🐻

• Kansas Girl says:

I don’t remember her saying that, but it does sound like something she’d say. The only thing I can think of, a reason for wanting eyes to look dilated, is to give the impression of being sexually excited. But surely she doesn’t want to look that way while with clients. I’m puzzled.

This was on her first visit to WWH. I will have to investigate. Maybe it is on her twitter too

She claimed she did it on purpose but I don’t get it!???

She did mention something about her contacts on her WWHL visit but I can’t remember the whole story-it might be on the bravo site so I’m gonna check it out!

26. cocfarm says:

Happy bday nancy!!!! I hope it’s a beautiful day where you are.

Didn’t watch oc. But did catch some of the Voice. I like that show. It’s positive, doesn’t mock people and has serious talent on it. As for dwts, still pulling for Andy dick. I think the boxer will go home but he seems like a really nice guy.

Baby chicks are 3 weeks old and bouncing off the sides of their box. The are so funny at this age flying at one another. They are better watching than most bravo shows 😉

• Cathy Connor says:

I really like the Voice as well. Its a very positive show and the talent is great ! I DVR the housewives so that I can Fast forward thru the bad bits … DWTS kinda lost its luster for me after Lisa left.. These dang housewives shows have car crash appeal for me I complain about them but keep comin back for more …Whats a girl to do…vapers…I talk to the T.V and use Brandis line STFU am exhausted from it its needed so much more often than before.. Second rant over

• princesspindy says:

I love The Voice, really enjoying it!!

• cocfarm says:

I used stfu for coverage of the Boston bomber. Loved loved loved the ‘daily show’ take on the coverage.
        I use to catch glimpses of the hw shows on reruns…but don’t even do that anymore. Gretchen lost me when she went mean. I came back to ny when Jill left but they lost me again with aviva. So I think I am finally weaned except for Lynn’s place ❤
        I am impressed with the voice and like it better with shakira and usher.

• nyc mama says:

Cathy same here regarding DWTS. I am still rooting for Andy Dick tho, and it’s strange because I never liked him but he has humbled himself on this show.

Have you ever done like the I Love Lucy epi where Lucy, Ethel & Fred let the baby chicks out in the house & Little Ricky & his friend Bruce took a bunch of the chicks because they were afraid of the chicks growing and being chickens? LOL. One of my fav epis. 🙂

• cocfarm says:

NO! But it is too funny that you just asked me that. The cable guy and his son were just here. We’ve had problems since the storms. He could not get over our yard and all the animals. He came inside and saw the 3 week old chicks and just launched on the story of Lucy and the chicks. So odd that within a half hour you posted and he was talking about it! They left with fresh eggs and he asked if he could bring his other son over sometime. 🐔

LOL. That’s sweet that they enjoyed your animals. You’re gonna have to have a cover charge. 😀

27. butterisafruit says:

Happy Birthday Nancy, I hope you enjoy your day, and get lots of CAKE.
    AZGirl I missed your’s yesterday, I’m sorry, it sounds like you had a great time., Good for you.

Tamara is now a busn owner, she provides a service. This is not something the public
    needs to see. Eddie must be gritting his teeth. I doubt the Chamber of Commerce is sending
    an invitation.

28. Vegas Chick says:

Happy Birthday Nancy! Hope that your day is full of laughter and love!

One other thing I forgot to mention yesterday on The Amazing Race blog. I was very embarrassed that most of the teams (who are American) had to ask the natives (who are German) in the bar who said Ich bin ein Berliner. I think only one American team knew the answer without having to ask the Germans. I had to do a palm slap to the forehead because of the stupidity of it. My kids know who said it and they are 20 and 28. Something is very wrong with this picture. Thanks for the vent . . . I now feel better!

Right on … Well put.
      Berlin was exciting ….. I think I would have had a seizure in that crawlspace. And I can “techno” dance with the best of them. Lol

It’s sad how the 30s and under (?) seem to come off so dumb. I’m sure if those nasty tiger mom’d Asian girls were still there they would have known it. Their moms probably withheld affection with any grades below A+ so they would have known their global studies (that’s what it was called in my high school) !!! Sad

• melthehound says:

Speaks volumes, doesn’t it? To be fair however, I’m not so sure that in the moment, I wouldn’t have had to ask as well.

I knew it…but then I’m kinda obsessed with JFK…but I was watching it with my daughter and she said, “well, that’s sad that you’re freaking out that they don’t know who said that, because I don’t know who said that.” me: “It is sad. Well learn it, durn it!!”

30. bamawama says:

Happy Birthday, Nancy!

Count me in as one of those who is really tired of this show, and it used to be a favorite of mine. It seems each week now that Tamra tries to outdo herself on just how nasty she can be. This goes beyond simply being a mean girl. This girl has some serious psychological issues, imho. Why in the world would anyone in their right minds join her gym after watching her on the show? Anyone who is overweight better stay away because you know she will be making comments about your fat butt when you walk out the door. I can just imagine the nicknames she’ll apply.

I don’t understand why Bravo has gone in this direction with all the hate and nastiness. It used to be a fun show to watch when they would get together and go out. Now it’s turned into a contest to see who can out-shout who. It’s ridiculous and juvenile.

Alexis would have been much better off sending a nice floral piece and a congratulatory card to Tamra. Showing up in person where she wasn’t wanted was not smart. I did admire the fact that she tried to be polite and civil even though Tamra and Gretchen were smug when she walked in. The silence they greeted her with was uncalled for and disgusting. It was obvious they were back in high school. *gag*

If Andy Cohen thinks this is entertainment he is wrong on so many levels. Whatever happened to just being able to watch the show and see how people in that tax bracket live? I want to see more of their homes and travels and daily lives, not this ugliness. I can watch ugly on the news.

I think I’m done with this franchise. It’s depressing to watch “ladies” being so hurtful, crass, uncouth, and mean to each other. I find nothing entertaining in Tamra’s lack of class, not to mention her mouth. I am definitely no prude but I find her use of the “f” word in virtually every sentence déclassé and obnoxious. It’s like watching a bunch of sailors who just hit port. Seriously, girls, grow up and start acting like real ladies. I hate thinking this is your real behavior when most of you are raising kids and setting examples. Is this really the behavior you want them to emulate some day?

31. majnon says:

Happy Birthday Nancy!. Hope it is spectatular. Also, AZGirl, hope your birthday yesterday was wonderful.

32. Catseye says:

I’m watching WWHL right now and can’t believe my eyes! Is that the tackiest thing that Tamrat could wear! Tight leather leggings and purple crap in her hair.
    I don’t agree with Dr.V’s assessment of the Hateful Housewife Hags either. I don’t see Alexis as a perpetual victim. She’s simply someone who saw an opportunity to be on a TV show and make some easy money, just like the rest of them. And how funny is it, that Hagface Heather gave Alexis such sh!t last year for renting, now her “Billionaire’s Row” mansion is sold (no wonder they wanted the cover of that mag so bad–they were desperate to unload it) and SHE’S now renting!

I just got back from my early morning workout so I am late.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NURSE NANCY!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    Tamara is a mean girl and Dr. V is right. Tamara thinks she can be cruel and because it is a reality show that everyone signed up for it is o.k. It is not. I would love to know what type of certification she and Eddie have. Anyone can get certified but knowing how to train and be good at it is another animal.

AZGirl would they state on their website where/how they received certification?

• AZGirl says:

Probably. I just got home. I need to look it up. One thing for sure is that there are MILLIONS of certified trainers and group instructors and most of them do not know what they are doing. I fortunately was trained by the best. Veteran group instructors love it when I am in their classes…newbies not so much 🙂

• AZGirl says:

No mention of certifications. Usually the owners will post their names and the acronym of the certification. Tamara and Eddie don’t even post their names on the website.

I just posted a question on their website about what types of certifications the instructor and/or trainers are required to have. I also asked if the owners were certified.

Good luck getting that question answered! I understand why you asked. They put that web site out there full of errors and it stays that way! Incredible! It would surprise me if anyone actually monitored/replied to comments!
          I seriously doubt anyone is certified, but please let us know if you get a reply!

I can’t wait to see if you get a response.

I love it! You go, AZGirl!

34. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. noreen7 says:

Good Morning Everyone,

Last night on the OC was so vile. I got the feeling that the hostility coming from Gretchen (and it was a lot of hostility) was about more behind the scenes Bravo stuff than what happened last year. Also, I think Gretchen has been terrible to Alexis. Alexis was a good friend, outside of camera time, to Gretchen when she needed an ally. And in one moment, Tamara gives Gretchen a bracelet, says she loves her and they are all over Alexis. Also, Bravo keeps showing the scene in San Francisco when Alexis “attacked” Vicki at lunch, but wasn’t Vicki just awful to Alexis leading up to that moment? I could be wrong but at least it wasn’t planned. And at that time, Alexis and Vicki weren’t friends. Alexis was really blindsided by Gretchen dumping her as a friend for Tamara. There is not a person on that show that is worth the time of day. Mean, mean, mean.

I hope everyone has a great day. I read every day and think the bloggers and posters are wonderful. Thanks for all your work and time.

Alexis defended Gretchen repeatedly and effectively at the reunion where Tamra. You know, having seen Alexis in confrontations numerous times now, I have to say that for someone that can come off as very ditsy, she more than holds her own in these fights, usually making good points which isn’t easy to do. Even the smartest person isn’t necessarily good at top of the head, on your feet back and forth argument.

36. djloopsfruit says:

its kind of freaking me out a lil to be posting here w/o Lynn 😦

37. designernailsdiana says:

Today the snow is coating everything nicely. I posted a great photo of my house as I left at 6:45 a.m. for the gym. It’s already melting and post workout my mood is greatly improved.
    I’m with NMD as I too give up on Bravo and their childish HW series.
    Let’s find a common show we all enjoy and blog recaps of that instead of stooooopid housewives.
    I enjoy the AR and Survivor recaps by MTH. I even read the recaps of Dance Moms even though I never watched one episode.
    I began watching Bravo with the show Top Chef and Project Runway. That branched into RHOC the first season aka the fun season. Now how many years later I avoid the channel for fear stanker will be on when I change the channel. I check listings before I change the channel. I did enjoy the early Million Dollar Listing show, but after a while Chad was so full of himself I couldn’t take it anymore.
    I’m looking forward to August when I hope to meet many of the Lynn Fam in Chicago. Cathy has been so kind to try to gather us together to celebrate Lynn’s life and our mutual love-hate of all things HW’s.
    Ok back to pretending to work…boss just left the office muahahahaha

38. lillybee says:

Happy Birthday, Nancy.

THANK-YOU everyone for my birthday wishes. We are having dinner tonight with my sister and her husband after we see our Cardiologist. Not exactly my idea of fun but my sister is now having the same problems I had which lead to my pacemaker so she’s not a happy camper right now.
    I keep telling her that it could have been worse.

Congratulations JNTJ and nyc mama for completing your walk for Diabetes. I wish I could have
    joined you. Maybe next year. 🙂

I’m waiting for my birthday present to get here. It’s a scanner that will make a picture of a negative as I have tons of them that belonged to my father. I’m excited to see him during his
    Hockey days. Go LA Kings. lol Yes we made it to the playoffs and so did Lynn’s Blackhawks. 🙂
    Cathy it’s so nice to see you posting and hanging out with us. I also remember that blog that
    Lynn wrote about you liking Tamara. I’m sure she has a smile on her face after last night. lol

Happy Birthday again Nancy. I hope you enjoy your birthday dinner. What a cool BD gift. That will keep you busy. And your dad played professional hockey? That’s very cool.

I hope your sis will be ok. Have fun tonight.

• djprincessc says:

Enjoy your special day Nancy!! Xoxo!! ❤

• Kansas Girl says:

What a cool birthday gift! That sounds so much fun to play with and you’ll find some great pics, I’m sure. Happy birthday! You get to eat everyone’s cake to night. That’s a rule (I’m pretty sure)!

• nyc mama says:

What a great gift Nancy. I hope all goes well at the cardiologist and you can celebrate your birthday in peace.

Have a wonderful dinner!!! Your birthday gift sounds awesome!!!

• pat says:

Happy bday to you, Nancy!

• Rebecca says:

Vive les Habitants!

• Cathy Connor says:

Thank You Nancy !! The scanner sounds like a really good tool for keepsakes I love looking at old pics . Hope you had a fantastic Birthday sweetheart ! Dad was a hockey player how cool is that !! The L.A/ Kings ??? Do tell us more…

I love posting / hanging out here makes me feel closer to Lynn you all knew so well and remember her fondly I feel at home here. ((HUGS))

BB,
    My aunt has the same walker that your mom has now and she loves it. She can carry things
    on the seat to move into another rooms in the house. It’s really improved her daily life.
    I hope your mom does know how lucky she is to have you taking care of her. I had the same
    problem with another aunt up in Canada so I know what you are going through. (((BB)))
    Thank-you for Happy B-day Nancypants. It’s been a long time that I have heard that on my
    B-day. It brought a smile to my face. xo

YAY!!!!! Happy Birthday beautiful Nancy!!! – may all the good, all the love, all the joy that you give to us each and every day come back to you a thousand fold!! – *hugs Nancy really hard*

Tamara has not changed – she has simply gotten worse – – you could not pay me to set foot in her gym and her actions will hurt her business – the clientele that it will attract will do nothing for it but ensure its ruin – Gretchen – utterly fake – from the inside out – she is a gold digger and will change allegiances based on what benefits her – she is loyal only unto herself – I have to say – her speaking about it being time to have a baby now that her idiot boyfriend allegedly has resolved his money issues speaks volumes to me – never mind being married – just so long as she is with someone who now has money – priority much? For me, the true shocker is Brianna – I always felt that she was much older than her years, and that she managed to keep it all together despite all of the crazy that surrounded her, but to hear her speak to her Mother that way, suggesting that Vicki be the one to move out – absolutely shocked by that – Vicki will do anything to protect and maintain her relationship with her grandchild and Brianna knows it – I understand her disdain for Brooks – I share in it – and while that may be her home, it is her Mother’s house – she appeared very ungrateful for her Mother’s help and very self-involved – she may have been protective of her son, but there are other ways to handle that other than dictating to her Mother what she can and cannot do in her own home – I was truly disappointed –

I did not watch WWHL as I cannot stand Andy – but Tamara’s behavior does not surprise me at all – letting her behave that way to a viewer – unless it iwas a set up call meant to generate buzz – was not good for business –

*sets down an ice cream cake and sets out plates and Birthday party hats kind of like these*

shamrock I didn’t see it all last ght but that’s what I said last week about Brianna. I think she is dead on about Brooks & I wouldn’t want to be near him or let him near my baby but for her and her husband to tell Vicki Brooks is not allowed in the house. They pay bills, rent, blah, blah, blah. They will move out if Brooks cones to the house. Brianna is doing nothing but emotional blackmail to Vicki. Vicki’s big problem is she’s afraid to be alone & B knows this. Vicki should have told Brianna how It’s going to be or she can move out.

• iceNfire says:

Hello – I guess I stand alone on this. I think Bri should take her son and husband and move out ASAP. I caught the same thing Gretchen did when Icky said “my baby” and I didn’t like it one bit. If Bri and her family dont get a home of their own very soon there will be major problems. This is no way to start a family – imo

• iceNfire says:

Happy Birthday Nancy 😛

Ice-Brianna never should have moved in. She didnt HAVE to live there but I’m sure it makes her life easier being there. If so-she needn’t be so bossy to her mother. I’m not saying she shouldn’t share her thoughts about Brooks with Vicky but being rude and mean to her is not the way I would go. She is emotionally blackmailing her mother-if she is so worried about Brooks hurting Vicky why isn’t she worried about how SHE is hurting Vicky? I loved Brianna every season but I feel like now even she is fishing for a storyline.

• iceNfire says:

I guess I missed something b/c I dont recall Bri being rude and mean…are you referring to last seasons reunion? maybe I missed an episode – idk – but I do feel very strongly about Bri and her family Not living with her mother. Icky has proved to be very controlling in both of her kids lives and the fact that all the other RHOOC HW’s have babies/young kids and Gretchen is talking about it places Icky in the old lady catagory and she will claim her grandchild as her own just to fit in with the younger HW’s….I see trouble

I don’t think you missed anything maybe where I see her being rude-you didn’t. Difference of opinion-that’s all. I think Brianna telling her mother who should come to her house is rude.
              I think Gretchen saying that about Vicky calling the baby hers was indeed stupid…because I know plenty of G-mas that call their grandchildren “their babies” (my mother ALWAYS did). It wasn’t weird or creepy to me-I don’t think Vicky said it to fit in with the younger HWs and she certainly didnt say it to fit in with Gretchen.
              I never really liked Vicky but after last season and the reunion I started to feel bad for her. I think Tamra is one of those people who like to hit someone when they are down and I feel like that is what she did to Vicky…and Gretchen is such a follower she is along for the ride!!!

• iceNfire says:

LoL – ” I know plenty of G-mas that call their grandchildren “their babies” (my mother ALWAYS did)”…..But this is Icky we are talking about 😛 We gonna have to disagree b/c I absolutely think Icky is feeling out of place with these younger women. Remember last year how she was stressing about Bri’s marriage and didn’t want to be a G’ma? Even back then she was trying to control her newly married daughter

Yes I remember…I was such a Vicky hater then. I don’t know exactly what made me change my feeling about her but now I see something so defeated in her. I feel sorry for her even though I know she kind of did it to herself. I’m a sucker for a down and out type!!!

• Catseye says:

Me too. I think that Vicki does seem depressed and I feel badly for her too. Say what you will, she’s done quite a bit for herself and it’s kind of sad to see her like this. I was happy to see her call Gretchen “stupid” about the baby comment.

Vicki defeated herself. She wanted to work Sun up til Sun down to make more & more money & then expected Donn to fill her love tank when she was never at home. Not saying it was all Vicki’s fault & that Donn was blameless but how could she have any hopes of being happy if she preferred to work? So she traded Donn & now she wants to be involved w/a lemon & is letting her daughter blackmail her into not dating a loser. So whose fault is this that she’s defeated?

Oh it’s her own fault. I’m not making excuses for her or anything like that. I just feel bad when someone is so down and out.

JNNTJ I knew what Vicki meant & Gretchen knows Brianna had the baby & knew what Vicki meant. Gretchen is so hell bent on Tamra & Vicki not becoming friends again that she’ll say anything to try to show Tamra Vicki isn’t worth being friends with.

• Cityside says:

I say my baby when talking about my granddaughter and grandson.
          No one has EVER asked me if I really meant MY baby.

City

• iceNfire says:

But that’s just it City…you are not a RHW. Most all of these women have pulled some shady stuff right in front of our eyes and continue to justify their behavior. Icky has been unhappy and jealous for as long as I can remember. The party is over and she needs to move on but she was nothing of her own now…she stayed too long – imo

• austin1963 says:

As one who hopes to be a grandma in a few years and am quite adept at minding my own business when it comes to my adult children, I can see myself referring to a much-wanted grandchild as my/our baby. In my view, RHW or not, Vicky was just talking casually, trying to express how happy she was about the baby. There is no doubt about whose baby it is. This is a made-up issue by Wretchen to start crap.

• pat says:

I don’t think Brianna & her hubs & baby should have moved into Vickie’s home to begin with, but it sounds like they are paying rent, and that before they moved in, they discussed and agreed to some ground rules, one being that Brooks would not be coming to the house. Vickie should not have agreed to that, if she is still in a relationship with him, but she said what she had to say to get Brianna and baby in the house. Now she’s trying to renege. I am sure the Bri and her husband have Brooks’ number and know more than we know about him. But they need to move out and let Vickie learn the hard way about him.

• austin1963 says:

I do think it’s quite probably that Brianna et al. know more about Brooks than has come out as of yet. That’s why I am withholding some amount of judgment about the situation, because I think more will come out about Brooks. Having said that, there is no reason for Brianna and her husband and baby to be living with Vicki. No matter what they think or what the reality is about Brooks, they still have no right to tell Vicki who she can have in her own home.

Best thing for them to happen would be if her husband got transferred to the East coast or an accompanied overseas tour.

42. cocfarm says:

Did anyone see the daily show last night and their take of cnn’s coverage of the Boston bombers? It was hysterically funny and a little sad that they could be so lame!

43. djprincessc says:

I remember when Gretchen used to be gorgeous, she looks so weird and sunken in now.

• Catseye says:

Speaking of nasty, rude Gretchen, did anyone else catch that “jacking off” hand motion she was making when Alexis was speaking and said some innocuous comment about her dress line? WOW. I knew this broad was trash before, but to do that on camera…

• djprincessc says:

What?? I totally missed that! Gonna have to pay attention next time! Aren’t these women in their 40’s?? lol.

• Catseye says:

It was when they were sitting on the couches pretending to try to make small talk. So vile and crude.

• djprincessc says:

Wow…she’s SO COOL. *Eyeroll*

I missed that…what a dirtbag!! These women are just so classless and trashy!!!
              Last night Tamra was so rude to the caller on WWHL-I think what made her most angry was the woman on the phone started off by calling her TammySue…Simon used to call her that and it always mad her angry….

• austin1963 says:

I missed that, too. Thankfully, I suppose. That is a very nasty gesture, not to mention extremely low-class. When my sons were teenagers a few years back, it was a popular gesture among teens, but I would not allow that in our home. It’s just vile. Boy, Gretchen just knows no lows, does she?

That’s because she’s fallen prey to getting fillers when didn’t need them.

44. $25,000 says:

Happy Birthday Nancy! I hope it’s a glorious day!

45. $25,000 says:

Hi NMD,

Thanks for the update on Tamra’s Twitter Tirade against Dr. V. Sadly, I am not surprised that she chose to go all mean girl on Dr. V or on anyone who doesn’t support her agenda.

Gretchen posted her dumb blog-she thinks Alexis going after Vicky in San Fran is this same as Gretchen, Tamra and Heather going after Alexis in Costa Rica. Here is why it’s not-Vicky was rude to Alexis so many times before and during the trip to San Fran. Alexis was not rude to any of those bitches-they just don’t like and they should just say so, trying to act like they were helping her and saying all that crap to”help” her is bullshit!!!!

• iceNfire says:

Hi Jillnttj – I’ve been trying to think what Alexis did to them and all I’ve come up with is she talks about how much money she has. Is that her great offense? idk

It drives me crazy that they never say what she has done-just that she is shallow and materialistic… Well what the hell are they????

“They just don’t like Her” it should say…dumb iPad!!

• iceNfire says:

They are so stupid! If they had just ignored her she wouldn’t have a storyline. Instead they bring her front and center and make themselves look bad. Someone mentioned that they wouldn’t go to Tam’s new gym b/c of her behavior shown on tv but didn’t your Sister go to a bachelorette event and fans actually brought gifts for her on top of buying a ticket to get in????

Yes ice my sis did go to the bachelorette party and paid for her ticket( thank God she didnt bring her a gift cause I would have smacked her upside the head with it) !!!
          Now I love me a HW event but I would NEVER go to an event for Tamra…NEVER. My sis tried to get me to go for weeks and even offered to buy my ticket-no way I said!!

• Catseye says:

I think Gretchen is carrying a grudge from the reunion when Alexis pointed out what a liar she is, always insisting that her hair was “all hers,” and that she DIDN’T have any filler put in her lips, when she actually did.

• $25,000 says:

I agree. I never liked what Alexis did to Vicki in San Francisco, but what the terrible three did to Alexis was much, much worse.

• Dixie says:

I didn’t like it either, but Vicki had been riding Alexis the whole trip and I think Alexis had enough. If I remember correctly, Tamara was encouraging Alexis to say something on everyone’s behalf; Tamara was too “afraid” to say something to Vicki.

It wasn’t nice behavior on Alexis’ part, but at least you could see the natural progression. With the unholy trio vs. Alexis, I don’t see what brought it on.

• iceNfire says:

Yes the San Francisco thing came about b/c Icky was unhappy in her own marriage and jealous of the others getting/sharing affection with their husbands/boyfriends. She has been singing the same old song since season 1….Her love tank isnt full and she has to go to work.

Agree, agree, agree JNNTJ.

• realhousewifeva says:

Someone posted on Gretchen’s blog that she actually is being a good friend to Alexis since she’s made everyone like Alexis and hate her. haha

Hahahahahaha that is hysterical…I like a funny comment like that. I tried to read some comments on the blogs over a Bravo but people get so mean and personal I can’t deal with it-even when they are being mean to a HW I don’t like!! But this comment is funny!!!

47. chismosa says:

COCFARM: glad you got the little symbols to work- I’m sorry they don’t show up for everyone 😦
    🐩🐩😞😞

It’s funny on my very old no-name desktop at times I see in black outline- what the image is, yet at other times I do see the “squares” 🔳🔲🔳🔲

48. nyc mama says:

Kenya posted her blog too. Not surprising….cray cray.

Fun post on her blog:

“you’ve mastered the fan (ad nauseum) ….not to be confused with fans. Maybe you can propel yourself to BE GONE with the wind. That would be fabulous! “

nyc someone posted this & it passed mustard? This is the best comment I’ve ever seen.

• nyc mama says:

Agree. Let’s see if it stays up. I thought it was funny. Lot’s of posts telling Kenya to go away, at least there were when I looked. I don’t plan on going back.

That’s quite witty I must say

A+ from me!

Lainey—- did you see Wendy’s grades on everyone yesterday? I totally agree with her !!! F/Ph for F/Ph. Lol

Chismosa, you just Cleo’d me!!! (remember Ms. Cleo? that’s what we say in our fam when someone reads your mind). I was just going to post about that!! and Kenya was given an A!!! Or was it an A+?

I just watched WWL from last night. She can kiss her business goodbye. Poor Eddie as I hope
    he didn’t put his life savings into it.

WWHL

We can tell she doesn’t have a PR representibg her or if she does they should be fired.

I’ll betcha a corndog that Tammysue thinks she’s too smart for a PR professional guiding her every move or at least her media image. Tre has a PR team, and look how well she does though she can barely articulate or formulate a complete sentence.

50. SoutheastVA says:

Happy birthday Nancy!

51. princesspindy says:

Back from 2 Home Depots, going to teach my son how to lay a tile floor…..fun!!

I am not worthy. You still have the knees for that?

• princesspindy says:

No, that is why I am teach HIM how to do it, lol!! I am the contractor, he is my sub-contractor… When my hubby goes out of town, I put in new floors, lol! This is practice for my family room. We will see how he does. He is learning that the prep work is the hardest part. With hubby out of town we can stay up till 4am if we want. He is really good to work with because he stays so positive. I called him twice from Home Depot and said the first time, “I don’t think I can do this” and he said, “Yes you can” then I called him from line and said, “Are we sure we want to do this?” LOL, “He said, “Mom, we can do this!!” I am already exhausted and he is just getting started. Taking out the carpet and the tacking is hard work and he has done a great job. I have to explain everything to him but he catches on fast!!

I don’t go over to Bravo to read the blogs. Anyone read OC today?

53. Dixie says:

I think you could change the title of this post to “Tamara Barney Does Not React Well” and that would be a sufficient, all-encompassing statement about Tamara.

Hey Dixie. What’s shakin?

• Dixie says:

Bacon ;)!

I finally got to see the whole episode. I saw Alexis continually trying to get them off her back. Each of the unholy trio (including you Heather) just would not let it go when Alexis kept trying to change the subject. Throughout my elementary, junior high, high school and even sorority years I never saw any behavior even close to what I saw last night. Horrid juvenile behavior!

I’ve never seen girls or women treated like that either. They just pounced on her & wouldn’t let go. Just horrible.

• princesspindy says:

HaHa!! That is a kind way of saying a lot of things about her. I was not listening to WWHL last night but I had it on while watching a show online cuz I didn’t want to forget to watch OC….I could tell by her face that she was not happy….she looked bloated and pissed!!

54. Cityside says:

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to our Nancy
    Happy Birthday to you….and many more…la la la la la la la la

55. Cityside says:

AZGirl…I think I missed your B’day? SO………

Happy belated Birthday to you
    Happy belated Birthday to you
    Happy belated Birthday to our AZGirl
    Happy belated Birthday to you….and many more……la la la la la la la la

56. Cityside says:

The best thing about taping the HW show is that I never have to hear a word the Heather person and her whoever husband say. It is so cool. Just FF right through them.

57. I Need A Life! says:

I looked up and saw Brandi on the Ricki Lake show. Was it a rerun? I didn’t watch, but she looked great. Talking about life after divorce and moving on.

58. djprincessc says:

I’m tired of hearing Gretchen and Tamara use the San Francisco excuse!! Obviously Vicki has FORGIVEN Alexis and they have moved on. And what Alexis did in SF wasn’t nearly as brutal and I think she did apologize to Vicki, so they need to drop it already.

Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

60. Dixie says:

I think Tamara has it in for Alexis because Alexis and Jim befriended Simon after his and Tamara’s divorce. I don’t think they chose sides; Alexis said she tried to be there for Tamara also, but we all know how Tamara expects everyone to be on her side only. I believe Tamara is afraid that Alexis found out some things about her from Simon, so she is trying to discredit Alexis before Alexis can out Tamara. The funny thing is that I don’t think Alexis would ever disclose anything she found out about Tamara from Simon.

I also think Gretchen is trying to make Alexis look bad because Alexis knows some things about Gretchen that is worse than Gretchen using hair extension or lip fillers, so Gretchen is also trying to discredit Alexis before that info gets out.

Heather has no reason to be hateful to Alexis; she is just a straight up bit*h that will always find someone she thinks is weak and attack them. I don’t believe the bully story; if she had been bullied in school she would be more sensitive to how the unholy trio are treating Alexis.

Maybe Heather is telling her “bully” story so she can say “I’ve been bullied, so I would NEVER EVER bully anyone myself.”

• Beckygrey says:

But instead of “I’ve been bullied , so I would never ever bully anyone’ she has added credence to the saying “People who’ve been bullied, bully”. Heather is classic..

• mrspeabody says:

I can see Heather being the bully in high school not the one being bullied herself.

Dixie if that’s the case w/T & G then I would think that they would understand that if Alexis knows something about them that they would not have started w/her because the “get her before she gets me” will get old because they say the same thing over & over again, nothing knew.

• princesspindy says:

Oh my!! I think you might have hit the head on the nail, lol!

• Catseye says:

Yes, I COMPLETELY agree with you, Dixie. And Gretchen and Tamra are shady enough to have a LOT of secrets that they don’t want revealed.

Ok I am continuing a discussion up-thread about Tamara’s and Eddie’s C.U.T. Fitness facility. One thing I did learn on their website is that they are using an national aerobic program at their facility. I know by the logos used in the group fitness schedule. These logos are use at one chain here in AZ.
    I AM ASSUMING that this is a group aerobic program that instructors can get certified and obtain jobs at certain gyms around the U.S that are contracted with this company. I don’t know the name of the provider. I can find out. Usually, this means that the classes whether they are kickbox, TBC, Zumba, Cycle are choreographed the same throughout the US. I could be wrong. But it is an easy way for a gym to get good instructors who are certified provide good classes.
    This does not mean that the instructors are qualified just certified through this provider.

I could be off base but I was looking to change gyms and the one I was looking at had the same logos on their aerobic schedule.

So does that mean T & E themselves don’t need to be certified?

• AZGirl says:

They only need to be certified if they are actually teaching or doing personal training. So the answer is “no” as long as they stay out of the “fitness” part it is cool. Liability insurance requires that anyone teaching or doing personal training need to have some certification. Which takes me back to anyone can get a certification of some sort. So it is a Catch 22.

I think I saw a pic of Eddie leading(teaching??) a spin class

• Realhousewifeva says:

Eddie has always been an instructor, before this business.

• iceNfire says:

Teaching? I used to do aerobics and it was just a bunch of jumping around nonstop to get our heart rate up. We belonged to PrimeTime in Burlingame CA. and it was a very nice Raquet club with pool, tennis, weight room, etc. Nobody ever questioned certification and ‘instructors’ of aerobics were hired/fired based on personality. The Martial Arts classes were no doubt lead by certified trainers

• realhousewifeva says:

If any fitness center is only hiring based on looks or personality, they need to be shut down. You have to have certified instructors. Whatever aerobics you took sounded like a joke, lol.

• Realhousewifeva says:

I haven’t checked out the site but it probably is les mills that she is using? Which is actually really great classes and instructors. I’m a certified personal trainer and have been thinking of getting trained in les mills group instructing. It does limit where you can work though, since its only available in certain gyms

• iceNfire says:

Is there a difference between a gym and a club?

• realhousewifeva says:

I sort of use them interchangeably sometimes, but I think a club usually offers additionals like a spa, sauna, pool and tanning in order to make it a whole ‘fitness experience’ while a gym is your basic equipment and classes with nothing fancy added on. If you are looking just to workout, get a gym membership. If you want a place where you can swim, get a facial, etc…go to a club. I’ve always worked in ‘club’ settings

• AZGirl says:

I think you are right and their classes are really good.

FTR, I don’t think the OWNER needs any certification to OWN a health club. All they need the money to hire certified staffers. Oh, and it seems they need the appropriate wardrobe.

I watched some of the OC before and I can’t believe how much I missed last night. When the women were sitting on the couch, Gretchen was making so many comments about Vicky-right in Tamra’s ear( and making very gross hand gestures-thank you for pointing that out Catseye -you catch a lot of things I seem to miss)-anyway Gretchen is going on and on about Vicky and Tamra says nothing but the second Vicky said something about Gretchen-there was Tamra calling her out!! I really didn’t mind b/c all it did was make Vicky call Gretchen stupid to her face-Gretchen looked stupid and kind of shocked-why she was shocked I don’t know. It’s not like she doesn’t know she is stupid right?

She doesn’t know.

• Catseye says:

Actually I read somewhere else, about the hand gesture and was reminded of seeing it. I had the show recorded and checked to be sure. There she was, in all her glory. Dressed to the nines (for a middle-aged Prom Queen) and as crude and crass as any drunken bum stumbling down the street. It was so appropriate for Vicki to call her stupid, though!

I just watched that part again (OnDemand) -how gross!!! She should be ashamed of herself but she is too stupid to understand how immature and disgusting she looks sitting there doing that….what a moron!!!!

What does the hand gesture mean?

Oh Lainey I don’t want to even type but if I must…let me see if I can say it in a nongross way…there is no nongross way to say it so here goes…she was doing a “jerking off” motion behind Tamra,s back when the women on the unpopular couch were talking. So classless coming from a grown woman I can’t even deal with her!!!

OH…you mean this hand gesture??? Just hit myself in the face. jk …..She IS a VILE CREATURE. (borrowed that from someone else on the board from yesterday, it fits so well for Tamrat) Wretched is exactly the same only more fake. So far this vile creature technique has kept the Rat on the show, so Retching (who is completely unoriginal) is following suit and copying Trampon.

Yes that’s the hand gesture I was talking about….so stupid and immature. She really took lessons from Tamra on how to be a low rent nasty HW!!!

63. cocfarm says:

I’ve been watching some of ‘ready for love’ and I’m not sure I understand why it was cancelled. It seems so much better than the bachelor.

64. Vegas Chick says:

I don’t have many Twitter followers so if you agree, follow me and retweet to Tamra, Heather & Gretchen… New Bravo Spinoff… The 3 Witches of OC…. lol

65. Mene Seela says:

Happy birthday Nancy. I hope your family takes you out for a nice dinner.

Thank-you everyone for my Birthday wish’s. We had a lovely dinner with my sister and my BIL.:)

67. realhousewifeva says:

The good news about OC is that ratings are down from last season by about 15 percent. I hope they continue to see a decline after this last episode (which had the highest ratings of the season so far, and even with all that teasing it still only was at 1.7 m) because Andy needs to wake up and realize OC needs a drastic overhaul. I know he is weary to do that anymore after NY ratings dropped.

Oo this is more fun than 95% of part three of the reunion haha.

69. judy says:

Tamra is really a bully and a b****. You would think with being newly engaged, she would learn to be happy.

70. Millionaire Melissa says:

Tamra is an evil b**ch. Period. She’s ostracized everyone around her at one time or another. She doesn’t just speak her mind, she cuts to the core of people’s soul and decapitates them emotionally. She is the most wicked human being I’ve ever seen on reality television. I thought Abby Lee Miller of Dance moms was mean, but Tamra makes her look like Mother Teresa.