Sixty two percent of viewers are on Tamra’s side and So am I

Sixty two percent of viewers are on Tamra’s side and so am I by NoMoreDrama

poll

The first season of OC I watched was the one with Fernanda and Peggy.  I found Alexis thoroughly unlikable during that season – a complete hypocrite.  If I remember correctly she lectured Tamra about the divorce yet she was divorced.  She also has some choice words to say to Fernanda about same-sex marriage. I know this blog favors the victim, and Alexis has managed to give herself the “victim” edit, but I’ll take Tamra over Alexis any day of the week.

The other thing that makes me unsympathetic to Alexis is the context of Tamra’s party.  Alexis had “quit” the show last summer claiming she was bullied;  giving an interview to RumorFix saying she was done.  There was a twitter battle between Heather and Tamra and Alexis, where they made it clear that she hadn’t quit – rather she was negotiating for more money and Bravo had said no.  Eventually she took Bravo’s offer and returned.  I remain convinced that is why we she wasn’t shown with the other ladies in the first two episode – she probably hadn’t signed her contract yet and later went back and filmed filler scenes that were spliced in.

heather paige kentAlexis is not being bullied by the other ladies.  She’s on a reality TV show being paid to be the focus of drama to make good TV.

It is not a reasonable expectation to be on a reality TV show and not be involved in drama nowadays.  The problem is with her job, not her castmates!

If they all got along, no one would watch.  Tamra knows how to make a good show for viewers.  She’ll fight with Alexis for a while, and then make up with her.  Vicki will be on Alexis’s side because she can’t be on Tamra’s side as long as Gretchen is there.  I have no idea what role Heather is playing – but she’s is playing a role and is sure to have it all scripted out.  After all, she made a two episode fight out of a bow on a cake.  I still remember Heather (when she was Heather Paige Kent) from “That’s Life” and liked her in that role much better.  Gretchen is with Slade and that says it all for me.  I don’t think much of him.  Read this interview and you’ll see why.

I’ve told you my opinions, tell me yours.

Whose side are you on?

__________________________________

Happy Birthday PrincessPindy and Birdwoman

_______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

307 Responses to Sixty two percent of viewers are on Tamra’s side and So am I

1. Mel says:

I think that some viewers think that taking Alexis’ side autamatically means that we favor EVERYTHING Alexis does as right….not true. Right is right wrong is wrong…and tamra and her pack of hyenas was wrong. That doesn’t mean it erases all of the stuff that Alexis has done in the past. THis mentality goes across all franchises in my opinion. Taking one side of a specific incident doesn’t mean your team anyone….it just means for that incident this is the way we feel. EVery single one of these women have flaws and have done or said some crappy stuff….none of the women are perfect. It is irritating to me when tamra and grechen try to bring up past mistakes of Alexis as a way to justify their “current behavior” or remove themselves from taking ownership of their “current” nastiness. Tamra was disgusting and she loves to have a team to back her up when she has a target. Unfortunatley for Alexis Tamra’s new “pack” includes two pple (instead of her usual one) and this is the strongest pack she has ever had and they are going to make Alexis’ work experience on that show a living hell. I have two words for you tammy sue…..JILL Zarin. The fans revolted on her nastiness too and look what happenened to her.

• The poll is “whose side are you on this season”, not “did Tamra behave badly”

I don’t really think it was the fans reaction to Jill that got her canned. I think that she annoyed the heck out of Andy. Plus – my gut tells me they wanted unstable Kelly B gone from the show – the timing was right after Russell’s suicide and they were probably thinking seriously about her and the liability if she were to go over the edge – and firing the lot of them was the shield to get rid of Kelly. Bonus was they were done with Simon as well – who also seems to annoy the heck out of Andy.

It’s all about ratings with Bravo and Jill showed she could bring in ratings, so Andy must really dislike her to not have her back on the show. Heh.

• Mel says:

NOmoredrama…you make some really good points on the JIll issue. Never thought about it that way. I always knew Andy couldn’t stand her so perfect opportunity to clean house with the ones he is done with.

AS far as the poll goes I am 100 percent on Alexis side. She came in to the party with a positive attiude and wanted it to be a good night….tamra and her pack of wolves came with an agenda….in essence saying “since you got hired back we are going to make your experience this season a living hell”. Can’t stand Tamra and hope karma gives her a big dose of reality soon.

• Contessa says:

Jeff and Mel, right there with you. Alex (from NY) on her talking blog, said it is essential that everyone film together, and when they freeze another person out constantly, it is putting that person’s job in danger. They are so evil they want her fired, which to me is the essence of horrible behavior and I still stand on the bullying side, they were big nasty bully’s chiding, screaming and than laughing all the way to the bank. I’ve seen this in children, teens and yes adults and it is ugly.

I think the comments about firing the NY crew have some truth to them, especially the Kelly issue. However there was such a huge backlash to Jill and Andy even went on a public forum and said We Are listening to the viewers. People were so up in arms with her behavior on the last season. Andy even tweeted after Trampra’s appearance on WWHL last week that he was shocked. He was clearly uncomfortable with Trampra’s behavior on his show, and more so after Dr.V called her and the other two witches out.

Contessa I hope Andy is listening this time too because I really think Tamra needs to be hurt in the pocketbook. I don’t know if she got money from the divorce w/Simon but her 51% ownership of C.U.T. is because of her Bravo paycheck. Bravo giveith, Bravo takeith away.

• Catseye says:

As I recall, she and Simon agreed to no alimony and shared custody of the kids. I think that’s why she’s so desperate to get remarried and stay on the show. It’s her ONLY source of income. I highly doubt that gym is going to cut it.

She works her patootie off for Bravo, no lie. She is a loyal employee doing whatever it takes to make the show remarkable, even at the expense of her own image and reputation. That’s commitment.

Oh, I get it…”cut it” ….cut gym. I’m a little slow

• Contessa says:

Powell and Catseye, I agree her only income is the show and I think wines by wives where she partnered with Vicki for some sort of named distribution – not sure if it even exists anymore. She did not get money from Simon because there was no money to give and besides she was probably earning more at the point of their divorce and he did not come after her for alimony or child support. Now she goes and puts her money into a gym when they are a dime a dozen throughout their area. People are going to join the regular top of the line outfits, and she may have a few that come in because she is so notorious. Did anyone see their website with the misspellings etc…I also think AZgirl went on their site to find out if their people are certified trainers etc. Trampra and Eddie are rather stupid to have even started this business. This fool sat on her a$$ all these years/seasons and could not come up with something better to hawk, something more original and something that would not have cost her a ton of money. Karma will bite her in the a$$ when they go belly-up.

I’m on the side of whomever is opposite Tamra BECAUSE of her behavior. I don’t find it to be mutually exclusive. Whose side are you on? Who behaves worse? They are interconnected in my mind. I can’t separate the two. But if I could…I would still vote against Tamra on this poll.
        Very interesting point about Jill bringing in the ratings and STILL getting canned. Man what kind of harpy are you to be so annoying to your boss that he fires you even though YOU BRING IN THE RATINGS. A harpy like no other, I guess.

• Catseye says:

I agree. Opinions are one thing. Actions are something else entirely. Tamra got Gretchen drunk for the sole purpose of allowing her rat-faced son to try to molest her. Gretchen pretended to be engaged to a dying, old man to get her hands on money, rather than working for a living. Her new boyfriend is exactly like her, even to the point of living off of her (and the money she received from basically being a prostitute), so he doesn’t have to pay child support or medical expenses for his severly disabled son. I don’t think I will EVER see anything as crude and disgusting on TV, as Gretchen’s hand gesture on the last show. Heather brags (her “career”–singer/actress/stand-up comedienne, $$$) and LIES constantly, yet has the nerve to call Alexis a liar. She is so desperate to be on the show (in front of a camera or making $$, I haven’t figured out which, yet), that she will do ANYTHING Tamra tells her, including engaging in insipid Twitter wars. And as far as opinions, Alexis was never my favorite but it IS America and we are entitled to feel the way we do, without being persecuted. And *I* really think that Tamra was better off staying with Simon, she’s headed for Divorce #3 and hasn’t even been married yet. As someone pointed out elsewhere, I wonder what Dr.V’s assessment of Tamra is NOW, that she has been subjected to her behavior (and Heather’s) on Twitter. Jim and Alexis threatened to sue Tamra because she was spreading rumors on Twitter that he used to sell drugs. Tamra also befriended Peggy (who I consider very stalkerish) in order to get dirt on both Jim and Alexis and discredit both of them. I think it has more to the fact that Jeana and Alexis both took Simon’s side in Tamra’s divorce and THAT is what set her off.

Love your comment. Good points… there are no real “good guys” here…Alexis is annoying, but I haven’t seen her behave in an evil, vindictive way. Maybe I have a short memory.

• Contessa says:

Catseye – you put it together so well, especially the part about Jim and Alexis suing Trampr…she called him out on dope publicly. Also she was royally pissed that Jim, Alexis and Jeanna were friends with Simon and supported him. I think Trampra’s behavior throughout the seasons just gets worse and worse. The sicking of her demented son on Gretchen was like giving someone a roofie…that was heinous and she thought it was so funny. Also Ms. Pure Gretched with her dying fiancee and she’s off to her parents lake house with BF – very nice behavior. I understand taking a small break when someone you love is dying, but you do not go out of town. You spend every possible minute with the person you love…been there, done that as many of us here have with those we love. Gretched and Trampra are evil, and I don’t understand the stupidity of Heather aligning herself with these two low-lifes, but I guess she is simply just as stupid. She should have reviewed her episodes last year and taken a different course this season and she could have won a lot popularity, like Camille from BH. But stupid is as stupid does. I think Heather feels some power by aligning herself with Trampra and Gretched as it makes her feel even more superior by being friends with the “lower class” and they can do most of the dirty work, while she simps along.

Catseye I forgot about the “wasted naked”. Tamra had no respect for Gretchen. That alone would tell me all I needed to know about Tamra. Gretchen is desperate to have Tamra as a friend & I don’t get it.

I get it. totally. The bullied want more than anything to be accepted and liked by the bully. This is a perfect example. Tamra bullied Gretchen relentlessly,…so what did Gretchen to? Align herself with the Queen Bully, she is now one of the Queen Bully’s minions.

Yup. Have you watched the show Frenemies on ID Investigation? They had an epi where these 2 girls became friends in grade school. One girl was chubby, the other was blonde, petite & cute. A click of girls started bullying the chubby girl & her friend stood by her for a while & then became friends w/the click. The chubby girl told her mom & her mom called the blonde girl’s mom & told her what was going on & the blonde girl’s mom said she couldn’t make her daughter be friends w/her. So the chubby girl’s mom & an employee setup a FB page of gma fake boy. The boy became friends w/the blonde on FB. As time went on the boy told the blond he loved her, wanted to be w/her. Then he started spreading terrible rumors about her. Girls at school started calling her a slut & all kinds of names. The blonde couldn’t take it any longer & committed suicide. It all came out that the FB was fake and that the chubby girl’s mother setup the FB. The police couldn’t do anything to the mother. The only that happened was that the town turned on the daughter, her mom & family and eventually they moved away. No criminal charges. This all happened because the blonde girl wanted to join the click instead of standing up for her friend & the the friend turning on her & bullying her. It’s just sick.

Don’t buy that poll’s accuracy one bit. I didn’t vote in that ‘side’ poll, didn’t even see it and I’ve been to the OC page repeatedly since Monday. Tamra’s three fans, probably Tamra herself, is hitting the button like a monkey. Go read the comments on Heather’s and Gretchen’s blogs. Coward Tamra hasn’t dared to post one. Hundreds and hundreds of posts…nearly every single one blasting the hell out of Gretchen and Heather and, of course, Tamra. Then there are the calls to WWHL and their poll when Tamrat(love whoever came up that one)was on and she got ripped on both counts.

• pat says:

Oh, if the walls of Andy’s office could talk. Can you imagine what he probably had to deal with, when JZ was on the show? She was constantly conniving and manipulating. She was probably riding him non-stop.

• missusmc says:

I think Alexis is pretty aggressive herself! She is pretty in your face and always ready for a fight herself. Dr V on WWHL described her perfectly, as an accidental bully. She is very off putting. She’s loud, defensive, and talks with her hands. I know it sounds silly, but those qualities are super hard to like in a friend. Seriously, try to have a conversation with someone like that. It’s impossible. Watch the scene where she and Lydia are discussing the women, before the party. Lydia mentions what Heather said, and Alexis goes OFF about it. She’s so quick to fight. She was quick to point out Vicki’s flaws. She’s just on the wrong side of things now and wants to play the victim. She’s not being bullied. Se just doesn’t like what everyone has to say.

If she’s not being bullied then what do you call the way the other women gang up on her and belittle her? I’m honestly asking… what’s the word for that? I’m not asking about Alexis’ character in other seasons or other scenes, I’m asking about the way the other women treated her at, for example, Tamra’s party this season.

• Rebecca says:

I call it a bitchy gang-up. Why? Because Alexis chooses to be there.

Now when Caroline and Wacky Jacky cornered Gia and badgered her and kept her from her mother, THAT was bullying.

LOL – I love it. A bitchy gang up. I like that. If a bunch of bitches ganged up on you for showing up to a party, how would you feel? Like you were Bitchily ganged up on? Or bullied? I think the bitchy gang up is synonymous with being bullied. I don’t understand why the bullies of OC won’t own the fact that they are bullies. If you’re gonna do it,…OWN IT. Sorry Rebeccca, though I really love your phrase “bitchy gang-up” I don’t see the difference in terms of the net effect.

What the Don and the Wack did to Gia was abusive. And yes, I agree, they were being bullies. The jerks.

• Rebecca says:

Alexis can fight back, a bullied victim cannot.

Bullied victims can and often do fight back,…they just don’t/can’t win.

• MadraSowa says:

Perfectly said. Just because someone is being bullied it doesn’t mean that they are weak or meek. It was 3 against 1 – the way the three witches acted was appalling. They wanted to hurt Alexis; their behavior was nasty. They ganged up to intimidate her. If they don’t like her and don’t want to film with her, then I suggest they quit the show. I won’t miss them one bit.

• Contessa says:

Lainey, it was bullying – plain and simple three against one, and Alexis tried to tone it down when Trampra started it. Dr. V called it bullying and I thought Trampra was going to lose it on the Doctor. The Doctor said what do you want me to call it – Gangsta? She did not back down from the bullying term one iota. Then the 3 witches went on a rant on twitter and said the Dr. had no credentials (based on the fact that she is not licensed in Cali), however in their stupidity they overlooked the fact that she has a PHD and is a Doctor of Psychology. They can certainly give it out, but they can’t take it, like most bullies. Just because a child is not involved does not mean this is not bullying. It has been bullying from the Costa Rica scenes. Websters: a : a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker . This is exactly what I saw in Costa Rica and what I saw on the last episode of OC.

The argument I’ve heard…”children are killing themselves…now THAT’S realy bullying.” So, a person has to kill themselves for others to admit that anyone is being bullied? why does it have to come to that? It’s a very strange, illogical argument.

First of all I wouldn’t have gone. Alexis could have stayed home w/Jim. But if I were in other situations w/them I would shut each & everyone of them down cold & tell them about themselves & who they really are & then tell them to kiss my azz. Until Alexis can do that they will keep after her.

• Catseye says:

I DO recall a situation during the off-season when Alexis and Jim were out to dinner and they ran into Heather and Terry. Alexis was supposedly unfriendly towards Heather, who was offended I guess that the two of them didn’t throw themselves at her feet.

• missusmc says:

I’m not sure. I’m certainly not defending the other ladies’ actions. I just don’t think she’s all that different than Tamra. And in the dinner scene this season, she had Vicki and Lydia there, too, so it’s not like she was by herself, with no one to support her. Again, not justifying Tamra, because she is awful. I just think Alexis herself is aggressive and fights, too. She talks just as much crap about the ladies behind their backs. She says really horrible things about them, too. When I think of someone being bullied, I see someone who is innocent in the situation, and I just don’t see that in Alexis.

Truth be told, I don’t think any of these ladies is innocent or right in this. I’m on Team Troy for this show. Everyone else is just a truly horrible person.

Troy? Oh, the baby!!!! LOL, cute. missusmc, I didn’t watch – just read the blogs and watched wwhl…so I do admit I could be completely wrong because my opinion IS based on the past and the comments of others as well as the clip I saw on WWHL. In that moment at the party it looked, to me, as if alexis was being bullied. I am not referring to anything else but that moment. And since I didn’t watch the actual show, did Lydia and/or Vickii help her out? Or did they just sit there and watch? It is not easy to jump in and defend a person who is being bullied by the popular girls. The bystanders fear that they will be the next target of the bullies. so anyway, did vicki and/or Lydia jump in to support her? Honestly asking, cause like I said, I didn’t watch it. If they jumped in, then kudos to them. Or maybe they didn’t jump in, because they didn’t think Alexis needed help? Maybe that’s the point your trying to make, that alexis didn’t need help.

• missusmc says:

Bravo didnt show Lydia or Vicki jumping in, but that doesn’t mean anything. I think next week we will see more. However, I will say, it was really hard for anyone to get a word in edgewise, because Alexis was on a roll. She’s no shrinking violet. She can take care of herself. That’s why I don’t see her as a victim of bullying.

ok, got it. Maybe since I vowed not to watch OC, I should stop putting in my two cents about them. what’s that I hear? A collective nodding of heads all over LynnFam? LOL Ok, baby steps. First I stop watching the OCHW’s …now I have to wean myself from commenting on them (if I’m not gonna watch, you know?). LOL!!!!

• missusmc says:

Ha! You’re probably better off for not actually watching these shows. And I probably have a different perspective than an Alexis supporter, too. All I know is, there was a whole lotta yelling and I felt dirty after watching. Bravo shows will do that to you 🙂

I used to get upset when I watched OC, not for any deep and abiding love for Alexis or anyone else, but their cruel behavior toward each other (depending on who was the target that season). I got to the point that I strongly suspected it’s all a put-on anyway. If no one is being bullied, then no one is really bullying…they are all ACTING to secure a paycheck and laughing all the way to the bank. And I got upset for this? “I felt dirty after watching” you said – that’s how I felt. But more than that I felt foolish for caring. There are so many more worthy things to care about, right?

• Catseye says:

On the FIRST LOOK, Heather says something about Tamrat being harsh, who then turns on her and threatens to throw HER out next. Heather is shocked and says, “no, no, no.” It’s VERY obvious to me that she is desperate for a paycheck. I can’t imagine anyone as haughty as she is, to accept that type of behavior from a former manicurist.

GREAT COMMENT. LOL!!!

• designernailsdiana says:

Hey don’t judge the former Manicurist, is that Trampra? If so I’m embarrassed for my profession err former profession.

Don’t be Diana…I love my manicurist…however, this was more a comment about how Heather, in all her haughty puffed-up pride, bows down to Tamra.

• Contessa says:

I watched the preview as well, and I have to say Heather was a real wimp…for all her haughtiness blah, blah, blah, I thought she would have put Tamra in her place and simply walked out. I would not have tolerated that from anyone. With regard to Vicki and Lydia, Lydia does go out to the limo to check on Alexis and says that is her ride, Vicki stayed for awhile and I think Lydia came in and got her. Alexis was very upset in the limo.
                  Manicurist – Hah – she didn’t get that high on the employment chain. Tamra was a bimbo who looked for men to take care of her and probably floated form job to job in between.

• Contessa says:

I don’t think Alexis is anywhere close to the low-life level of Trampra, Gretched and Heather. They enjoy and plan on ganging up – like they did in Costa Rica. I would take Alexis as a friend anytime and couldn’t care less if she likes to call out her cars, or whatever. I have never found her to be a huge braggart – or maybe it just didn’t bother me one way or another. She doesn’t get people drunk so they can make out with their demented son, she doesn’t screw around with another man (Eddie), like Trampra did to Simon when she went to LV. She doesn’t throw wine in a person’s face and all over their clothes at a party, because the other person (Jeanna) was talking to Simon and saying what she felt about the situation. She does not call the mother of a terminally ill little boy at a reunion to get dirt on a co-worker and her lazy-ass BF – Slade. Alexis also stood up for Gretched throughout all the ex bf talk while she was supposedly taking care of her dying fiancee and also supported Gretched’s choice of Slade. Alexis was her biggest defender…that is loyalty and something you cannot buy. Gretched and Trampra, in my book and to borrow a word from drunken Kim of BH – SLUTPIGS.

• missusmc says:

I know she’s not that bad “for a real housewife,” but in real life? Alexis is just as bad. This is not about levels of vileness. It is about human decency, and I don’t think any of these women have it. Alexis says she represents Christ, but she and Jim have talked major crap behind these women’s backs. They are petty, shallow, and hateful towards those they do not like. I’m not saying all Christians should be simpering cowards, but I do think that she could have vented to her husband off camera just as easily without publicly shit talking her cast mates, which she has done. She is as bad as the others, but she is self righteous and being the martyr by calling herself a bully.

In Real life? Alexis is just as bad in real life?

• missusmc says:

Not in real life, as in I know her personally. In real life, as in I would never want to know her personally, in real life. I highly doubt any of us would be friends with any of these women (and in my opinion, it’s the only housewives franchise to have that distinction.). Alexis may be the best of this group of women, but her behavior is too shameful and hateful to want to know her “in real life.” I would never be friends with ANYONE who would criticize the other women like Alexis (and the others) do in her talking heads, or to be so mean in discussions with her husband, as she is. She is quick to bad mouth the other ladies behind their backs, and to me, that makes her bad.

• Contessa says:

Who else is Alexis supposed to talk to about her so-called women friends if not her husband. They have ridiculed her, called her stupid, glazed over their faces, and Heather said something stupid about being dead. I have never in my 63 years seen women as vicious as these three. So she likes to talk about her religion – it is part of her life and it works for her and her husband, big sh!t. Alexis as a person is much nicer way nicer than any of the three stooges slutpigs also known as Trampra, Heatherstickinherass, and Gretched. This is what I see on the show, and have seen from the beginning.

• designernailsdiana says:

Contessa you crack me up. I’ve thought that Alexis maybe MAYBE called attention to designer items as a way of justifying being labeled an OC housewife. Honestly I couldn’t tell a coach purse from a Chanel bag. I know Loubatins have a red sole. Knock offs can have those too.
                      My point is who cares?? I know I like to name drop among my friends and tell them what actor attended the Twin cities film Fest and show pictures if I got to have my picture taken with said Star. I’ve met Tom Sizemore and Justin Long. It’s just about saying hey look I’m not some loser who got onto this show I’m someone who fits the mold of what they were looking for when I auditioned.
                      I’d hang out with Vicki, Jeana, Alexis, Quinn and Tammy if I were given the opportunity to meet them. I’d never tolerate someone treating anyone like Trampra treated Alexis not even for ratings or a paycheck. Perhaps I have a conscience and manners.

• Catseye says:

If anyone is horrible in real life, I would say Tamra and Heather for getting into Twitter Wars. Added to the fact that they are both 10yrs OLDER than Alexis and both have 4 kids a piece. I also find it interesting that Tamra made the announcement last year about having uterine cancer, as I recall. Strange way to behave, towards others if that is really true.

• missusmc says:

I think they are all horrible. I just think Alexis should be included in that list of horrible people, too. A pile of dog crap is better than Tamra and Gretchen. To say Alexis is better than them doesn’t really say much about Alexis, really.

Not much different from Tamra? Has Alexis tried to have a woman date raped?

Mel I totally agree w/you. I tweeted Andy the link to this week’s epi with #NoTamraNextSeason. Alexis is a bit ditzy & I don’t like when she talks about her “things” but other than that she’s harmless. And no I don’t like Jim. He’s creepy & kinda shady to me.

• mrspeabody says:

Couldn’t agree more, well said

• mrspeabody says:

believe it or not that comment was for the first comment on the blog (Mel’s comment). I can’t believe it ended up way down here. What’s with that

2. What did the young American wife know about her husband’s activities. It looks like she’s being investigated.

According to this article, the younger brother told investigators that it was a phone call from the wife that took the brothers out of hiding. What did she know – was she a part of this? If she wasn’t American would she already be in custody?

I find it hard to believe the wife was totally in the dark about what her husband was up to.

• lizzle says:

Well, if she called her husband and not the police… then she aided the bombers and will face prosecution. Hopefully, the info obtained before the miranda rights were given will stand in a court of law.

• Dana says:

The keywords and in the article are:

•According to
      •Sources

Then you have this statement: (notice “They”)
      “They didn’t even have enough time to reprioritize their questions,” says one source familiar with the questioning. “At the very least they should have been given the opportunity to make sure they’d asked all of their highest- priority questions.”

I find that hard to believe. These Federal Agents are trained to “prioritize” questions in advance.
      Until I hear it from the Feds through Obama in a speech.. Articles of such I take with a grain of salt.
      The wife’s attorney is an idiot to even make a statement saying “that took us all by surprise” An attorney knows if not true; it can be verified through phone records. If the wide infact did call her husband to say he was being watched; she could be in trouble.
      If she did tell him the obvious he was being watched? Is it a crime? No. remember, when the FBI released the pictures the world did not know who these two terrorists were. If she did call him before they were identified — it could have been out of shock and said, ” is that you”? Think about it; why would she call to say the obvious?
      If she did for some reason, it’s puzzling. If she did know for sure 100 % sure it was him when the photos were released.. did call the FBI? Who knows. You also have to take in account that the wife worked 80 hours a week as well, some people do not pay attention to the news — or ever think their husband would do such a horrific act.
      As far as “did she know” ? Possibly. I learned in the past to never speculate because it can drive you crazy.
      I don’t recall hearing who actually identified the two to authorities, do you? If so, who did?
      My husband is a police officer; as he reads through the paper in the morning, he laughs at statements like this:

“An unknown federal agent has told us that the suspect is is cooperating”

What an oxymoron thing to say or print.
      Think about this:
      How could this “unknown” person tell you this?

This type of crime is about as serious as you can get — especially when Federal Agents are involved. The important thing is to not have several federal agents question him with the suspect’s health in serious to critical condition. It is critical they build a rapport with the suspect. Had the suspect not been in the hospital or his condition be what it is; that is a whole new ball game. So, the agent or agents who was or is (remember: we have heard these “leaks” since day one ) questioning him; is going to be by his side 24/7 and will not leak anything to risk pleasing the media. Yes. The interrogations will be taped, however not anyone will be able to to listen.. for now.

• Contessa says:

Dana – kudos and tremendous respect for your H and all his brothers in the police.

With regard to the story – yes nothing is in stone, we don’t know the full truth of the matter. However I find her darting/hiding behind her attorney very hinky and have felt this from the beginning. If it had been me I would have been on the roof tops declaring my innocence and apologizing to the dead and wounded. This is a girl who went from a light hearted college girl with friends, and then (in my opinion) was totaly brainwashed by the man she loved. The older brother hit another woman and I have no doubt he hit his wife. She supposedly worked 70-80 hours per week supporting them while he stayed home taking care of their daughter – puke. There is much more to this crazy family than meets the eye, we now have news that the mother was on the FBI watch list and she does come across as totally nuts on the interviews, and it appears she hasn’t met a camera she doesn’t like. This is simply my take on the wife of the dead bomber.

I agree with you about the FBI agents with bomber2, they are not going to release anything about those interviews, only perhaps something to make the public feel safe.
        He has been miradized, and now lawyered up, so no one can really talk to him anymore without his attorney. I know and understand he has a right to an attorney under our laws, and due process, but the heart of me just wants him interrogated to get the entire truth and I don’t care about due process. Enough people have seen him at the bombing, shoot out, the kidnapping etc…in my eyes he is guilty and innocent until proven guilty has no room in my heart on this case.

• Catseye says:

I agree. How different her reaction is compared to their uncle’s, too. He went on camera right away calling them losers and distancing himself from that side of the family.

• cocfarm says:

‘hinky?’. Have you been watching the fugitive lately? 😉

• cocfarm says:

I concur on the prioritized questions comment. What were the questions they were wasting time with?

• cocfarm says:

There was another article I read tonight that said the Russians had taped the mother and older son in Russia. There were ties to another known extremist.

I didn’t think the brothers were responsible for the convenient store robbery. This article says they were. If they weren’t responsible for the robbery, it throws this article into question.

What a bazaar and complicated series of events that are going to continue to unravel for some time to come. Thanks for posting it.

3. melthehound says:

Happy Birthday PrincessPindy and Birdwoman 😀

Happy Birthday Princess Pindy and Birdwoman. Hope you both have a great day!

As for Tamra and Alexis and the other OC Hags, I DON’T CARE enough to even participate in the poll.

We don’t care. 😆 Thinking about that scene in BH and the look of shock on Kyles face, makes me laugh. Well, I feel the same but already posted to that effect below.

BB- I hope it works out for your mother to meet he great-grandson today! That will be exciting!

• iceNfire says:

Bravo has gone to far I caught an episode of MtoM and saw women fighting. All I could think of was Andy”s glee. He is one sick puppy -imo

I like her, too. Great article. She said H&M are making her necklace,…very cool!! I wonder if it’s her design or did they copy her I agree with her feud with Daniel. Daniel should have let it go. I guess he’s a really sensitive person. The reunion clips they’ve shown don’t really show him in a very positive light. The downside of being on reality t.v.

I don’t think it’s her design (may they saw it and copied it). I think she is alluding to the fact the judges don’t always know what they are talking about when they question taste level if H&M is making and selling something they thought was tacky.

right…the judges don’t necessarily always know what’s what. It would be really cool if Michelle HAD designed that h&m thing.

• Mene Seela says:

I think Michelle is extremely talented and down to earth. On top of that she scrappy – she won after being tossed off. tough girl. Thanks for the link.

She was so sad when she had to stay behind in NYC when everyone else went abroad. It is cool to see her come back from that.

• Dwight Schrute says:

I really thought that may have given her an advantage. The others had to fly back and forth, get jetlagged, tired from traveling and she probably got some rest compared to the others.

good point. $1 shrute dollar for you!! That would be making lemons out of lemonade (in the wise words of KKB).

Gosh, I’m not even compelled to take either side! No doubt why there is a write-in box, lol!

I voted for Alexis but only because I think Tamara is vile. So it was more a vote against TamTam than a vote for anyone.

That makes sense. I didn’t vote because like the NJ crew, I lost interest. I wish I could remember the WWHL poll on Monday after the OC aired…Tamra was there and I think the question was who is the meanest and Tamra had the overwhelming majority…may it was 70 percent? I would normally link info of look it up, but not worth my time using a phone…
      I’m ready for lunch!

what are you having? for lunch, i mean…

You didn’t ask me, but I’m thinking about a chicken salad samwich.

LOL, BB. I love it. Did you make the chicken salad? I’ve never really made a very good chicken salad. I woke up late so I had a late breakfast…my favorite breakfast: dry toast with a fried egg on top covered with Pace Picante sauce and coffee. Husband isn’t home (out running errands and visiting a friend in the hospital) if he were home we would have had oatmeal and fresh fruit. He’s the health nut.

No, not home made, but the Kroger makes it “home made” from their leftover rotisserie chickens. It’s delish.

We don’t have Kroger’s near me. We have HEB’s; they make a great chicken salad from their rotisserie chickens, too!

• Kat From Ohio says:

ohhh i love to make chicken salad! i made it for the first time and didn’t follow a recipe… it turned out great! you can put a bunch of stuff in chicken salad like craisins or walnuts…

now THAT sounds good!!

I love putting red grapes (cut in half) and small diced apple for crunch, and chopped walnut… Oh boy, I’m getting hungry …

mmmm….very creative. I need to clean out my fridge,…I just remembered I have a two week old chicken breast in there. I kept thinking,…I’ll make a nice chicken salad with it and never did.

• Beckygrey says:

I love it on raisin bread.

BB sandwich and back to work!

7. I do not trust the Bravo Polls what so ever!!! there have been too many times that people have tried to vote and could not get through. They would get a message saying your request did not go through. When they would vote for the person, ( so happens it was a Tree & Mel poll) their vote would go through. people tweeted their screen shots and of course…. bravo ignored the tweets..
    So, I don’t know of I believe that 63% are really on Tamra’s (Tammy) side.

Then there is the Jill Zarin poll. as much as I can not stand that woman.. It does not sit well with me that the only reason why Andy mentioned if on WWHL the next night was her atty got involved.. No Jill ur not off the hook for your behavior. I still can’t stand you.

I don’t trust them either. Are we being paranoid? This reminds me of a line from one of my favorite movies: “It seems the paranoid sometimes are actually being followed,” BOWFINGER (1999) meaning, maybe the WWHL polls ARE rigged!!! maybe!!

Just cause you are paranoid doesn’t mean there isn’t someone watching you. (Too many negatives? Did I get it right? )

exactly right. LOL!! Have you ever seen “Bowfinger”? It is so cute!! Eddie Murphy, Heather Graham and Steve Martin and lots of other really good actors are in it. There’s another line where Steve Martin’s character says “We’re trying to make a movie here, not a film!” something like that. Not funny? If you saw the movie you’d laugh at that. There’s a cute scene with a dog that had our whole family howling with laughter. The way they get their crew is hilarious too, no matter how politically incorrect, we were dying laughing.

8. lizzle says:

I’m with you NMD. I found the Alexis/Jim part of Slade’s interview very telling. I can feel the fraud & fakery dripping from her pores everytime I look I her. If Alexis is really concerned about being bullied and tormented, then she wouldn’t have showed up at her tormentors party. If Bravo made her show up, then why in the world would she continue to work for them. I guarantee that a child who is seriously bullied would not act as she is acting. They would jump at the chance to get away from their tormentors. And your right, I think I did hear where Tamra and Alexis end up getting along and I think Gretchen and Tamra have a falling out of sorts. I don’t know if that is true… but that is what I have heard. Anyways, Tamra is doing what I would love to do to Alexis… calling her out. IRL… I could never do what Tamra does, because it isn’t in my nature… but that doesn’t mean that sometimes I wish I were able to call people out like she does. Maybe I am secretly evil.

Anyways… that’s my feeling. And I do care, because Alexis is the housewife, out of all the housewives, that I like the least. I could picture myself hanging out with every single housewife in all the franchises… except her. But I won’t continue to beat a dead horse. This is all I will say about it…. today anyways 🙂

• Actually, Slade’s interview made me dislike Slade as much as Jim 🙂 There is something about Slade that gives me the creeps, and even when Gretch is mean to him, I still can’t feel sorry for him.

Oh my gosh, you are so right. Normally I feel sorry for a man who is treated like that by his mate. But Slade…no, it only adds to my distaste for the man that he allows himself to be treated that way by her. They are both so shallow.

• Dana says:

I agree NMD.
        By bringing others down to make a name for yourself will do you no good.

• lizzle says:

He is the quintessential famewhore. I am convinced he began dating Gretchen solely for the purpose of staying on a housewife show. I know you put the interview about Slade to show why you don’t like him, but I do believe he was being honest (at least through his perspective) about the Bellinos and Sarah W.

If a bully is very popular and powerful…and he/she invites the victim to a party it’s not that unusual for the bullied to attend the party hoping upon hope that it means they (the bullied) are being accepted by the cool group. It’s pretty common, in fact, that the bullied wants to be accepted by the bully group. I see it over and over again. Especially with girls. There are, as you say, bullied kids that do whatever it takes to get away from the bullies – they drop out of school, they don’t show up for classes, etc. But it’s not that uncommon to see the bullied attend parties hosted by bullies. They are hoping that things will change and that they (the bullied) will be finally accepted.

Lizzle, I have to add that I have not watched the show, so I could be waaaaaay off here. There’s always the possibility that she is conveniently falling into the victim role, because she would have no other purpose on this show without the bully (fake or real) storyline. Is that worse than what Tamra does? She happily took the mean girl role to secure her place on the show and to build the OC HW brand as the show about mean girls so that she is guaranteed being asked back season after season after season. If she cleaned up her act, I do not think Andy would reward her for that. Just my opinion. It looks pretty simple to me and always has. Tam does WHATEVER it takes to please Andy Cohen and to be asked back. Story is lagging? Throw wine at Jenna’s face. Someone else is getting camera time? get naked in the tub with your reluctant lover,…whatever it takes…Tamra will come through for Andy. It’s a twisted relationship.

• Dana says:

I think the producers had Vicki ask Alexis to go before they filmed that scene. then told Alexis before hand that she had to go, why? drama!
        Exactly what happened.

bINGO!!! and now ladies and gentlemen we have an episode worthy of opinions, attention, etc.

• lizzle says:

Honestly, Lainey Lainey… I don’t like the girl. Nothing anyone can say that will make me like her or feel sorry for her. I see it as NMD and as 62% of the people who answered the Bravo poll see it. Think about the housewife that gets on your nerves the most…. that is how I feel about Alexis.

LOL, fair enough. I wouldn’t want to ever be trapped in an elevator with her, so I understand.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS PINDY AND BIRDWOMAN!!!!
    PP I am sending you special birthday smiles 🙂 🙂 🙂

Best wishes to the Birthday Girls – PP and Birdwoman!!! Hope it’s a wonderful day for both of you!

10. nyc mama says:

Happy Birthday Princess Pindy and Birdwoman! Hope you enjoy your special day.

OT: Nancy, there is a PBS special on Sunday showcasing Dale Chihuly’s outdoor installations. Check your local listings but it is airing here at 7pm.

11. LaineyLainey says:

Happy Birthday, Princess Pindy!!! A great momma, wife and friend! And funny. You tickle my funny bone!! You have my admiration for all you’ve overcome and accomplished. You deserve the loveliest of birthdays. I hope it’s grrrrrrreat! Tony the Tiger great.

12. Orson says:

Happy birthday to the Pinderiffic Princess.

13. Rebecca says:

Sorry NMD, I love you like my luggage but I have to disagree with you. I would LOVE to watch a season of RH with no fighting. I want to see fabulous parties, house decorating, charitable events, and laughter. When people around you act like these phony nut jobs, you cut them out of your life. In my case, I did it by not watching OC. Even NJ, I wait or the recaps so I know when to skip to the watchable scenes.

Women in general are not psychotic harpies but boy would Andy Cohen like you to believe so.

ITA about Andy. I, too, love to see fabulousness on the RH shows. More fabulousness, less fakey weirdness and/or belittling of women, PUH-LEEZE.

• missusmc says:

Agreed. I love seeing the fabulocity of these ladies, not their vile behavior. The only thing that makes me glad to watch these shows is to know that I may not have money, or a big house, or giant fake boobs and a flat stomach. I do have, however, a loving husband, two sweet and wonderful little boys, and the ability to speak proper English and disagree with someone without being vile and hateful. In the end, these shows just make me feel better about myself!

• Whatever we THINK the shows should be, or whatever they WERE when they started – they are NOW shows where drama brings in the ratings. Housewives that don’t bring the drama are downgraded or fired. Tamra and Alexis both know this. I will never feel sorry for any of them because they have signed up to do a format of show where drama and even physical violence is rewarded with a contract for another year. Humiliate them and bring out their secrets – more ratings. Any housewife who thinks otherwise is completely naive. Some are lucky enough to not be “the one” who is the villain of the season,but they’d better watch their back the next season.

I agree that these women in no way reflect the women friends I have in my life.

That being said, I still would love to see more fabulosity! Alexis and Tam are playing their roles nicely. More Fabulosity!!! A girl can dream.

It’s a shame they had to change, I would love to watch a season without fighting! As fighting graduates to pure hatred, like NJ did, I had to stop watching. And I decline to comment as well…except for the occasional “it’s Teresa’s fault” for laughs. While I was not as much vested in the women of the OC; this last episode made me say I’m done, but it will be harder not to comment on them because they are designed for snark even when not fighting, lol. Like Rebecca said; if people acted like that you would cut them out of your life!!! So it goes. Good call on the Andy comment, it does seem that way.

14. melthehound says:

I voted for the dog (thank you for the write in opportunity, NMD). Any dog, preferably mine but any pooch will do when it comes to these HWs feuds anymore. I honestly would rather watch in amazement (that he’s able to do it) my dog lick his own butt than waste time with these HW fights. I have never been invested in OC anyway because all I really see is a bunch of aging, over made up, redone, barbie dolls playing a role. I know they all do it and we all pick sides in a given argument. Listening to these people cluck and cackle for an hour each week really gives me a headache.

As for Alexis not returning because she was bullied, I still fail to see the bullying. She still has a job and is able to go on about her daily life. She is certainly free not to interact with these people if it’s so miserable being around them. When these ‘bullied’ HWs keep coming back for more, it is Hard for me to have any sympathy for them, at all. Pick a franchise, they are all the same.

To Fanny Andy (refers to the British slang for the word fanny, not the US version), he’s far too pleased with himself and I’d like to smack that shit eating grin off of his face.

15. Kat From Ohio says:

tamra is so vile that i’m automatically on alexis’s side. there’s a lot of things i don’t like about her (especially her views on feminism). her marriage would not be for me at all, but if it works for her, then great. i think she is pretty harmless and out of everyone on the show, she stirs the shit the least. i’m not a fan of hers by any means, but she doesn’t really bother me… vicki is my favorite actually.

• Catseye says:

I’m beginning to like Vicki, more and more. I wish it was the same show as when Laurie went to pick up her son from Juvenile Hall, dressed in a tank top and cargo pants, driving a SUV with a cracked windshield. Instead now, we get to see idiot, vulgar Gretchen dressed in formal evening attire to eat dinner in a vacant warehouse or that stupid hat and full make-up to drive her boyfriend to the airport at nite.

How absurd. the way you described that (Gretchen)…so funny…and yes, absurd.

• Contessa says:

Catseye – here is my comment about dressing correctly for a cocktail dinner affair. Gretched wore her overdone white sparkly prom dress (yes it looked like a prom dress to me). As she was getting out of the limo I noticed that idiot was carrying a large handbag (probably one of her wretched/gretched creations) that did not go with the prom dress. When you are wearing any kind of evening attire, you carry a small evening bag. (I catch all this kind of worthless junk regarding clothing). I guess she needed the large bag to carry the sackful of makeup she needs to touch up…slathering tool to scrape it on, big paint brush for powder, another for bronzer, another blush, and imagine all the different colors or shadow and various mascaras and yikes the tools for the fake eyelashes. Than let’s throw in the accoutrements for the hair…she uses so much hairspray the top of her hair doesn’t move. Add in a lighted makeup mirror and she is ready to go. Plus she probably carries the full line of her cheap makeup in case she nees to put on a tupperware type show at the spur of the moment.

16. Mene Seela says:

Alexis is just a dummy.
    I don’t think she understands half of what she says – she’s just parroting something Jim told her. Like about her house or business. Even religion. To make things worse Alexis has nothing to contribute to a conversation, so she brags about material things.

That’s why she she feels bullied. When the women demand an explanation that Alexis simply can’t provide, she feels ganged up on.

The women “demand” an explanation…that sounds so friendly. True about Alexis not being the brightest and I suppose that makes her deserving of the treatment from the other women. I always try to be a little bit nicer to dumb people. But that’s just me.

• Catseye says:

I’m with you, I do the same with people who don’t appear very smart.

• Contessa says:

Demanding an explanation is part and parcel of bullying in my book. Who the hell has a right to demand an explanation – you ask nicely and get an answer. But of course we are talking about the evel trio from Hell – Trampra, Greched and Heatherstickupherass. These three do not know or understand the word nice. It gives them power to demoralize another woman and make fun of her, like clinking their special glasses. Who is the world as a hostess gives out three special glasses (cheap glass with a stick on dazzle) to their special friends and has nothing else for the other guests. This is the height of bad manners. If one chooses to do this, you do something for everyone at the table, but of course we all know how very low-down and no class Trampra really is. Let’s face it Simon was onto something when he sent her for etiquette lessons in a previous season. Can you imagine living with that pig?

Right, the Demanding an Explanation seemed like bullying to me as well. All of those other shenanigans are also classic bullying…making other people feel left out, etc. It’s not a case of suicide, but it’s still bullying to me. There are degrees of it, aren’t there?
            Disclaimer:
            If it’s real…if they’re not acting. Must add that caveat,.

• missusmc says:

Alexis is no dummy. None of these ladies are. Ditzy? Yes. Dummy? Never. We need to remember that we are on season 8 of this show now. Alexis joined after Tamra. She knew what she was walking into. She knew the show had turned more Jerry Springer than Desperate Housewives. And despite what some of the New York ladies have claimed (I’m looking at you, bethenny about Kelly) ALL these women passed psychological exams to qualify for this show. The kiddos that are hurting themselves have real issues and a real lack of support due to being bullied. Alexis is fine. They’re all fine. It’s disgusting to watch, because there are true bullying issues in our world, and we are focusing on narcissistic women who peaked early and are tying to live their sorority years out all over again, all while being rewarded with fame they do not deserve.

• djprincessc says:

So let me understand this. Alexis is “dumb” but Tamara who’s every other word is F*ck or vagina and Gretchen who baby talks as a grown ass woman and laughs literally after every word are SMART??? I could go into a lot of detail about how those two are stupid but I don’t want to break my fingers typing it all out.

LOL!!! Please don’t break your fingers, djprincess!!!! You make a really good point. However, Gretch, Heather and Tam may not be anyone’s intellectual superior but they are quick -wiited in comparison to Alexis. Quick with the put-downs, the barbs, the soundbites…. while Alexis seems to just babble unintelligibly much of the time.

• Contessa says:

I don’t think any of these women are Rhodes Scholars, but Heather and Trampra are quick on the reponses. Gretched just follows around like a sick old rat on it’s last legs looking for a handout. Alexis does not do well on the uptake, and when confronted, she babbles. This is not unusual, just different takes on how people respond. I don’t ever remember being confronted by 3 people at once, screaming, yelling, and then laughing and toasting glasses because they are so pleased with themselves for tearing another human being down at a party. I still would take Alexis as a friend, hands down, before any of the others. She has a generous heart as she stood up for Gretched for years, you can’t buy loyalty and she supported Gretched in whatever Gretched was doing. Gretched decided to go to the dark side with Trampra as she wanted to be on the “popular side” and get support for her relationship with Slade. It was time to clean up his act for their eventual engagement and marriage. She is too stupid to come up with that so I think Slade had a hand in finagling this new friendship, ughhh with those stupid bracelets on top of it.

Oh gosh, what was I thinking including Gretchen with the quick-witted? She is the queen of the coattails. Riding them, that is.
            Yeah, Slade totally encouraged that Tamra and Gretchen reunion. I loved the ACTED scene in the bathroom when she told him she was going to lunch with Tamra. Slade was “so surprised”…right….uh huh, we all believed you, Slade. NOT. Almost as convincing as the ACTED scene of Mauricio and Kyle in her closet/bedroom when she announced she was going to lunch with Lisa. Your look of surprise was so convincing Mauricio…right…uh…we all believed you, Mo. NOT.

• Contessa says:

Absolutely Lainey – this Trampra and Gretched thing was manipulated by Slade to get a better edit in the upcoming season for their eventual marriage. He had to become more acceptable in the public view.

They (the actors, production, bravo) really think we’re stupid, don’t they? What i love: when their calculations backfre. The miscalculation…it all started with Jillzy…she miscalculated when she went after Bethenny…playing the “get a hobby” message ad nauseum – thinking she was winning the viewers’ sympathy..it completely backfired on her. Poor thing.

17. pat says:

Funny video from Iyanla’s show:

18. lillybee says:

Happy birthday to the Birthday Girls.

19. LisaJ says:

In my opinion, for what it’s worth, the biggest bully in Alexis’ life is that pompous, arrogant, condescending, douche-canoe husband of hers. I can’t for the life of me figure out why she tolerates him. This show is getting so difficult to watch because none of them have any redeeming qualities.

good point, LisaJ – I would be so sad if my daughter ended up with someone like that. Will they make it? I wonder? I wonder if he has her conditioned to take crap and that’s why she takes it from the other she-devils. And keeps coming back for more, it seems.

20. lizzle says:

Who is the housewife you hate the most? I know hate is a strong word to describe someone you don’t know… but you get my draft. Mine, of course, is Alexis.

21. LaineyLainey says:

Gretchen, maybe? She’s the one that first came to mind. I can’t believe I didn’t say Tamra, since she made me stop watching OC, but at least Tamra is a leader and puts forth some effort…Gretchen rides coattails and changes her position whichever direction the wind blows. And someone said the other day, HER TEETH ARE TOO WHITE. lol!! who said that, it was so funny (tho true).

• djprincessc says:

She needs to stop with laughing after every word that comes out of her mouth!!! That is one insecure quality and it drives me nuts!!

It goes with her “I am so cute” persona.

• Contessa says:

I have disliked Trampra from the very beginning, when she supposedly was a realtor. I hate when women play at a profession where other men and women work very hard at it. I also disliked the entire truckdriver with T!Ts persona and labelling herself as the hottest housewife. She is no raving beauty – she has stringy hair, tons of makeup, several boob jobs, and her clothing is that of a 17 year old from Forever 21. That is one of the reasons she is so jealous of Alexis, as Alexis wears more expensive clothing and her makeup is much better as is her hair. I would also say Alexis is a much better mother. There was a scene when Trampra was still married to Simon and Simon said he always wakes up with the kids, while Trampra sleeps in, and gets them together for school. Nice, a woman who doesn’t work, but can’t get up with her kids – give me an f’ing break. Also it has been documented all over the place that Trampra cheated with Eddie before she was divorced and Simon caught them in Las Vegas. Trampra is simply evil and she doesn’t need the Alexis put down to demonstrate now nasty and dirty she is. That scene with her and Eddie in the bathtub was disgusting and was filmed so shortly after her divorce…one day her children will see that and trust me take the side of their Dad. There was also an issue where shortly after her divorce she and Eddie went to Europe and she did not notify Simon she was out of the country. When sharing custody it is the the polite thing to do, to let the other parent know when you are not around and who will taking care of the kids. She did this again when she was on WWHL – apparently Simon found out through twitter and she did not notify him and one of the kids was pretty sick. She is putrid in my book, and when you have children you set all the crap aside. If you share custody, let the other party know when you are not around, and who is taking of the kids. She of course made a joke about it on twitter. I never found Simon controlling, I always thought he wanted to hide the fact that he was married to a bimbo. I also do not find Jim Bellino that controlling, as Alexis basically does what she wants to do. Their marriage works for them, and I have no doubt he adores her and vice versa. He wrote a blog last year on his website and it was very insightful as to who he is and how he views things. He just got a bad edit because of his religion. They are doing well and his new trampoline business is taking off, and they did purchase a home. In the meantime Heather who said she would never live in a rental is now living in a rental, they sold their big home and also took a loss on another home they had to build another castle in the sky, as they did not have enough bedroom for their children. I would imagine that in that huge house they could have made appropriate changes.

• majnon says:

Contessa, I agree with you. I refuse to watch the show anymore and rely on Starrs great recaps.
            When Tamra was on WWHL, she was disgusting, and she thought she was so funny.
            I don’t watch LA Shrinks, but this is the second time I’ve watched Dr. V (first with Kyle) and she strikes me as a real insightful person and therapist. Tamra didn’t like the things she said to her, so she tweets that Dr V isn’t even a real therapist. She acts like a spoiled, bratty child, with really mean tendencies. I hope she gets the boot!

• Catseye says:

I agree with you 100% Contessa.

• lizzle says:

That was me…. her teeth are too dang white. I am blinded by her teeth. So if anyone was wondering if teeth can be too white…. just look at Gretchen and you will see… the answer is YES!

• Contessa says:

Ladies, Gretched is still pi$$ed that Alexis outed her for enlarging her lips with injections. Gretched tried to sell the idea it was her lip plumping lipstick – give me a break. This season her lips are very large in context to when she started on the show. The size of lips make thos horse teeth look even bigger and add in the whitening and you have giant chiclets. Let’s add in for more laughter that hee haw through the nasal passage laugh and we have a jackass with big lips and oversized teeth. This maybe before anyone’s time, but there was a donkey in the 50’s that used to talk (on TV) and everytime I see Gretched I think of that talking A$$ – LMAO.

22. djprincessc says:

I don’t want this to turn into a huge thing but I am really curious, how is it okay to disagree with someones religion but not ok to disagree with someones sexuality?? Alexis was criticized for not agreeing with Fernanda’s sexuality (which btw she wasn’t disrespectful about it) but people criticize/make fun of for Alexis being Christian. What’s the difference???

• djprincessc says:

**make fun of Alexis**

I see no difference.

• lizzle says:

I haven’t heard of anyone here make fun of her religion. Did I miss that? I do criticize her actions regarding her Christianity. If someone on TV takes scripture from the Bible to justify their actions and lifestyle, IMO they are open to criticism from the audience. I don’t agree with her interpretation of the Bible. IMO, making fun and criticizing are not the same thing. But your question is a good one.

• djprincessc says:

I mean calling her Jesus barbie, jesus jugs, is making fun and I have read on here people calling her ignorant and a bigot for her views. I agree if someone brings up scriptures and quotes on TV they are totally open to different criticisms or opinions but so does someone who talks about their sexuality on TV. Tolerance works both ways for me.

You’re right.

• I have also read in the comments many many people criticizing Tamra for using those words. In fact, people have requested that we refrain from using them here because they are so offensive. I’ve never ever heard anyone defend Tamra’s use of those words.

• djprincessc says:

I do remember people thinking Jesus Jugs or Jesus Barbie being funny, I don’t remember who or if it was even here or on Lynns blog and thats fine if they do! Thats their opinion, but it does bother me that women like Alexis or Teresa are criticized for having old school values or being traditional. I am not old school at all but my parents are so I guess I get it and can see where they are coming from more than most would.

I don’t remember anyone here defending Tamra’s use of those words, but there have been posters here calling Alexis Jesus Barbie themselves many times. Could have been posters using Jesus Jugs when referring to Alexis too, but I specifically remember the term Jesus Barbie when referring to her at various times. I voiced my objections to it once or twice then gave up. I don’t care if people, including Tamra, want to lambast her for saying she’s a Christian and then not acting like one, but it makes me cringe when Tamra or anyone else includes Jesus in the name-calling. It always boggles my mind when Andy jumps all over anyone making any kind of remark about gays, but he seems to think there’s nothing wrong with the Jesus Jugs or Jesus Barbie terminology. My two cents for what it’s worth.

• Catseye says:

I think it’s very rude, inappropriate and childish. Especially for an older woman to stoop to name-calling. And after seeing Tamra’s saggy, deflated breasts in that halter dress she had on, I think she regrets getting her implants removed.

I think on WWH she said she had them removed and “lifted”, code for “have to put a smaller implant in”
                I think it is very difficult for doctors to simply lift, especially after a large implant is removed.
                Please correct me if I’m wrong!

For instance, Bethenny’s bad implants were removed and she says she got a “lift” but JUST IMHO, — she has a smaller implant out in. Or else she’d be sagging all over the place and by the photos of her in Miami and all over in her bikini we know that’s not the case.
                Jmho!

• djprincessc says:

Couldn’t agree more.

Hey everyone! Good afternoon. I’m sorry I didn’t say good morning. I’ve been hanging out w/my mom. It’s soooo nice out today. I hope you’ve been enjoying some of the sunshine. Now let me catch up. 🙂

24. missusmc says:

I’m not trying to belabor a point, and really, we can all agree to disagree, but I would like to point out that I’ve worked in a high stress situation before. One of my first jobs out of college was working as a social worker, and it involved removing children from their living situations and following up with their negligent and abusive parents and working with them and the courts to either have them permanently removed or reconcile with the family. I was threatened numerous times by really dangerous people. I was very much not cut out for the job, and my anxiety was through the roof. Sleepless nights, heart racing, jitteriness, constantly looking over my shoulder and feeling unsafe. I couldn’t wait to find another job! My point to this ramble is this: I do not believe for one second that Alexis truly felt bullied, especially not to the point where she was medicated. If so, there I no way in hell that she would have ever, ever even considered returning to the show. Period. I think it’s another storyline and a way for her to feel relevant. I do think she is being treated unfairly, but I think she needs to take her protests down a notch, because it makes people not believe others when they are truly in a horrible situation.

• iceNfire says:

I agree! I had a job that paid very well and I loved it until a coworker wanted my shift and got the others in our crew to turn on me. My dream job became a nightmare so I quit. It took me couple weeks to come to that decision and Alexis has had what? A year? *pfft*

Wow, that sound really horrible, missusmc. How long did you do his job?

• missusmc says:

I did it for a year. It was a very long year. I would have left a lot sooner if I could have!

You survived a very, very tough year. Good for you. Do you think that in that year, you were able to help some kids?

• missusmc says:

I don’t know. You learn quickly that the kids will stand by their parents 100 percent, so it’s easy to see how abuse and violence continue into the next generation. It was definitely a line of work I am not cut out for, that’s for sure!

Well, thanks be to God, it’s over for you. I can really only imagine the daily grind of it. I’m sure you went into it with an open heart and open mind hoping to make a positive difference. I hope and feel certain that it had to have made a positive difference to someone. At least it could be a wake-up call. Maybe?

25. Mene Seela says:

As to which housewife do I “hate”, that depends on the franchise.

I truly detest Countess. She is a humourless, supercilous prune. She is ring leader who sits in the background to enjoy her destructive work.

On OC I just don’t care about any of the women enough to watch. I never cared for Gretchen or her Jeff is dying storyline. Like Countess, I don’t detect any warmth in her personality.

NJ – they can all go to hell. Teresa is the least worst.

Atlana – I actually like everyone even if some are kooks (Kenya).

BH – can’t stand Taylor, but she is just a broken toy. She can superglue her new plastic lips on her giant fake head but she can never be a “whole” person.

26. majnon says:

Happy Birthday PrincessPindy and Birdwoman

27. Hi all – and many thanks to NMD and all those who do such a good job blogging the shows!
    I come here mostly to read… I still enjoy the community here. ♥
    Bravo is almost gone from my “watching schedule.” What’s left now is down to Inside the Actors’ Studio, RHONY (maybe) and the occasional movie. From a NY Times article/blog, “Bravo Discussing Mixing Advertising With Its Shows”:

>>As a result, he said, “we typically know whether a brand would resonate with a viewer” if it was to be interwoven into the plot of an episode of a show.

For the 2013-14 season, according to Bravo executives at the presentations — including Mr. Cohen, who is also the channel’s executive vice president for development and talent — Bravo intends to increase significantly the amount of original programming being offered viewers, joining many other channels in beefing up their schedules to generate higher ratings from viewers and ad revenue from marketers.

There will be 15 percent more original programming on the channel in the coming season than there has been during the 2012-13 season. Last year, Mr. Lovinger said, Bravo added 126 new marketers to its list of advertisers on cable and 34 new marketers to its list of advertisers online at bravotv.com.

Bravo is adding 17 series to its lineup, all in the unscripted or reality genre, joining 18 unscripted series that will return for the coming season. There are three additional unscripted series that are in development.<<

17 (!!!) new "reality" shows for Bravo in the '13 – '14 season? I'm done. Sticking a fork in it.
    Do read the whole thing. It's worth the time. http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/02/bravo-discusses-mixing-advertising-with-its-shows/?WT.mc_id=BU-D-I-NYT-MOD-MOD-M302b-ROS-0413-HDR&WT.mc_ev=click&WT.mc_c=215041 Anything for the advertising $$, apparently.

Ellen Burstyn!!! I was hung up on who that was next to Heather in the pic on the blog
    Thought it would come to to me and never did, so I google “That’s Life”. Funny that I have no recollection of that show. None at all! Apologies to Ellen B. and Paul Sorvino.

The biggest sports moment in history. The Russians vs USA 1980 Olympics.

30. auntannmarie says:

There are many other ways to make “good” TV. Tamra is an out and out bitch both on and off the show. She knows how to dole it out and gets real nasty when she’s called out.
    Being on a reality show does not give you license to be crazy mean! Being on a reality show opens up your life to scrutiny and Tamra cannot handle the scrutiny.
    You can’t only play by your rules. You can’t pick and choose which aspects of your life you’ll accept scrutiny from.
    From the moment Gretchen stepped foot on front of a camera Tamra had it out for her. She dragged Slades son’s illness on the show. She went out of her way to attack Gretchen. If that’s not bully behavior I don’t know what the hell is??
    None of them are angels especially Alexis. By Tamra turning on her for no apparent reason makes a tamra a bully! Tamra annihilating Gretchen makes her a bully. Tamra throwing wine in Jeanna’s face makes tamra a bully.
    It’s tamra’s extreme behavior towards other woman who are being paid to “create drama” is being a bully. Gretchen and Heather jumping on the band wagon makes them equally culpable!

31. iceNfire says:

RHOBH Season 2 is on STYLE ….now. Kim is late to airport so Adri calls her and Kim keeps saying “who?”

32. rabblerouser2010R says:

Happy Birthday Princess Pindy and Birdwoman.

I hope you all have a fantastic day

33. chismosa says:

Happy birthday ladies–

PRINCESS – hronia polla and many more
    We’re so busy getting ready for Easter, 70 people or so coming, it’s gonna be a “rager” lol!!!!

I feel like Jezzibel commented on here about Greece so Jezzibel, if you see this – early xristos anesti if you celebrate/observe.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

cool chismosa!! Have fun at your “rager”…sounds wonderful!

Hey Lainey- hope you’re having a good weekend. Is it like 90 degrees already in Texas? Or not yet?

Glad to have read that your daughter is “settling” in with a nice job … From the last blog

yep, it’s part-time,..but it will be steady work in the evenings. She has an interview next week for another part-time job she might be starting in May. This would be during the day. Oh and NO it’s not 90 degrees here and Central Texans are overjoyed. This time last year we were burning up. It’s been so nice. 🙂

• jezzibel says:

Xristos anesti to you as well. 😀

Bullying, I believe, is in the mind or feelings of the person being in the firing line. We could go on for days and days with our definitions of what it is or isn’t. What the circumstances are (at school, a job or on TV) or what we’ve (or our kids have) experienced and there will still never be a right answer.

Some people have super thick skins and can a lot. Other people cannot. I’ve always sort of felt that most people know someone’s weak spot and can go for it easily. So what one person feels is bullying another wont.

I think the best thing to do, rather then try to define bullying or tell someone who feels attacked that they are wrong, is to just listen to why they feel that way. Then figure out how to communicate with others so they don’t feel attacked. If that makes sense.

I had a friend who said “unwanted advice is criticism”. So basically, you could NEVER even give the slightest hint of advice to her without her getting defensive and hostile and want to know why she was being attacked and bullied. I didn’t see it that way, but to preserve her feelings, I communicated with her differently.

I loved what Lainey said: someone who is being bullied is simply someone who can’t win with a group of people.

Hi Exit4…Hey thanks!! It was simply in response to someone who said that the bullied CAN’T fight back. I think the bullied often can and often do fight back…but they can’t, especially if outnumbered and overpowered, they can’t win. An example of the bullied fight back: a case like Columbine where the bullied made the ultimate move to “fight back” against what they perceived to be the bullies in their lives.

Hi LL,
        I think the lizard that is in Roxie’s mouth right now would say he’s being bullied. lol
        Why does she have to bring them inside? Yuck!

HAHAHA!! I wouldn’t want to be that Lizard!! Roxie is a cute name, btw.

Hi Lainey,
            It ran underneath the china cabinet so I’ll have to wait it out with him.
            Roxie was my grandmothers name. 🙂

How are you doing? Tell your daughter to hang in there. All it takes at times
            is one phone call to get the ball rolling.

It’s even harder to break it down with reality tv because its so set up and scripted. In someone’s normal life, you wouldn’t invite someone you don’t like to a party, no matter if she was friends with another of your friends. Been in that situation-on BOTH sides!

35. KTinCT says:

Happy Birthdays, PrincessPindy and Birdwoman 😊

36. designernailsdiana says:

Happy Birthday Princess Pindy!!!!!!

37. designernailsdiana says:

Happy Birthday Birdwoman!!!!!!!

• Catseye says:

Diana, before I forget, another thing I have heard about eye health is that someone should take stuff like Omega 3 Fatty Acids, as in Fish oil caps, because it keeps the cells of the eyes soft and pliable. I learned a lot about it from listening to a guy on one of the shopping channels-HSN, his name is Andrew Lessman. He sells all types of supplements and has a product called Ultimate Eye Support. I bought some for my mom (who has the beginning stages of Macular Degeneration) and she didn’t like it, but I take it (only 1 a day instead of 2). She prefers Occuvite that she buys at Costco.

• designernailsdiana says:

As we were shopping today I noticed the I-caps and mentioned it to him. He said I don’t want to take that unless the Dr says I need to. Oh man it’s hard to change an old mans mind. I’ll keep trying.

Hi Diana, I spoke with my mom this morning, and she said the shot your dad got should stabilize the MD and he shouldn’t get worse. Unfortunately, there is no cure for MD and they can’t reverse the damage but the new medicine and procedures can halt the progress. Good luck and I hope your Dad responds to the treatment 🙂

38. jezzibel says:

Bullying is not a one-size-fits-all issue.
    Do I think that Alexis is being singled out and picked on by one or more persons..yes.
    Does she deserve it or have it coming…..computer says no.(Little Britain reference)
    Vicki used to be the OC HBIC, Tammy sue stole that from her along with her walker, reading glasses, and depends.
    Tammy sue thrives on conflict and misery, if she had no one to fight with or target I think she would shrivel up and melt like the wicked witch in OZ.
    Tammy sue hates women(especially any that are perceived to prettier, wealthier, or happier) …the ones that don’t wither under her benevolent gaze, she rages against until they go away or they submit.

39. NJBev says:

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to yOUUUU
    Hap eeee Birth day, Dearest PINDY!!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOOUUU!!!!!!

happy birthday pindy, love you girl!!!
    xxoxoxoxo

Bev….xox
      did you get my message asking you to email me? I have a video of DD’s school performance.
      martinasocal@gmail.com

• NJBev says:

oooo, RR- I am so glad I checked back to make sure that my perfect Pindy
        got my message!!!!

I AM SOOO EXCITED TO WATCH THESE “SNIPPITS” OF THE LITTLE
        rabble rousers. Thank YOU so much, RR for leaving the link for me.
        I spent the day at my Aunts Wake, and This is the frosting on an otherwise
        very bad day. You are truly an exceptionally considerate person—-
        xoxoxoxo

• princesspindy says:

Thank you NJBev!!!! ,xoxoxo

40. lillybee says:

Night all

41. Lulu says:

Good Morning!!! So out of curiosity I looked up reviews on Trampra’s gym. Read the comments it sums up their inexperience and their foreseeable failure. Business 101 you have to be “NICE” to your customers! Who is she kidding if she thinks that RHOC will bring in the customers. Most importantly who in the OC/vicinity of the gym is actually a fan of hers? It’s one thing to have an alcoholic beverage that is distributed in all 50 states and Canada. It’s another to rely on those who are in your immediate area for business.

BTW On Alexis’s side. I know many here say she’s always playing the “victim.” She had her choice to be off the show and no longer have to associate with these women. She must need the money if she agreed to sign on another season that’s for sure. Say what you will but she went to the dinner with a “lets put aside our issues” attitude. She handled herself very well despite the nastiness.

Good morning Lulu and everyone. 🙂

• jezzibel says:

Looking at the reviews it seems that Tammy sue and her staff are beyond rude and unwelcoming to women who have the potential to be clients and members, but embrace the husbands and boyfriends wholeheartedly. Tammy sue does not like women(views them as competition), and would rather populate her gym with studly males, this will end badly.

Unfortunately Tamra has set the tone w/the female staff & it sounds like they don’t have brains enough to see that’s not right. So if they biz goes belly up how do they expect to get new jobs or if they do the same women that they are rude to end up working out at the same gym & then passing on how they were treated at Tamra’s gym. People don’t forget & that can follow them from job to job.

So Tamra & Eddie’s gym is not fairing well. They probably would have been better w/being silent partners w/someone else running the gym.

Alexis did go to the dinner w/very good intentions. Even when the fighting started she said “let’s not do this here. We can go to lunch or wherever to discuss our issues”. She tried to keep it classy but The Three Stooges kept going at her. Very sad.

Yes, maybe as silent partners would have worked. The filming of her walking around in that empty lease space, just didn’t seem serious to me with nothing going on and how ridiculous to have a party there before it’s ready to open. I assume there is actual equipment there now – but what killed it for me was the fact that both Tamra and Eddie thought that website was good. Not to mention the spelling and use of language – which drives me nuts. I would never take a business seriously with that website. And the artwork/graphics suck! Inconsistent. Do not stand out, I could go on. Anyway the reviews are not surprising…it’s who she is… wouldn’t matter what she’s selling. Attitude carries forward!

Hi Lulu – thanks for the link. Interesting. Now THAT’S real life, huh?

As we’ve all tried to break down what we believe is happening to Alexis, bullying, attacking or being ganged up on, & we know the show is scripted, we care more about the behavior & its affects than Tamra, Gretchen & Heather do. Whatever it is ca lled they don’t think they have done anything wrong. And anyone that isn’t cheering them on they think is stupid.

BB – Did your mother meet her great-grandson?

44. lizzle says:

Good morning! It’s a new day… so in my best Vicky voice… WOOHOO!