Three Bloggers have their Day in Court with Sheree Whitfield

Three Bloggers have their Day in Court with Sheree Whitfield by NMD

Three Atlanta bloggers were in court yesterday to answer trespassing charges filed by Sheree Whitfield.  The charges against Funky Dineva and Michelle were dismissed after 6 hours in court according to Funky’s tweet: “We won!! The judge dismissed it”.  It didn’t seem like Sheree had much of a case since neither stepped foot on her property.  All they did was take a few photos of her vacant and half built house from the street, and post them on their blogs.  Sheree also served both of them with a restraining order as they were in court, so they will need to go back in a month to deal with that.  They talk about that in the video at the end of this blog.

Tamara Tattles is having a tougher time of it since she went into the half built house and then blogged about it.  The  property is actually owned by Sheree’s adult daughter, Tierra, and poor Tierra was dragged into court as well to testify.    Tamara took to twitter last night to put Sheree on blast.  According to Tamara, they tried mediation, but Sheree was so full of anger and histrionics that it wasn’t successful, and they’ll be back in court again next month.  Tamra also tweeted that Sheree just wants her to stop blogging.  “JUST TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR. SHEREE OFFERS TO DROP CHARGES IF WE STOP BLOGGING. Nope. Let’s see whose $ runs out first.”  So Tamara blogged about the experience.  You can read it here.

Tamara has blogged and tweeted that her lawyer bills are being paid by her readers.  That’s awfully generous of them.  It seems to me that Sheree should be responsible for the lawyer’s bills since all of this seems frivolous.  Although reading Tamara’s twitter timeline last night, it looks like she’s ready to keep fighting and is hoping for more donations to pay her bills.

“I haven’t really posted all the private shit she has done to me. But I am waging war now. So if all 4K of you donate a dollar…button on TT”

“I am not the one to f**k with. There is a reason we postponed today. I’m in no hurry. I am bored and my friends are generous.”

“If you try to f**k with my money… it won’t end well. If you try to f**k with MY COMMENTERS MONEY? (atty edit)”

For all the details on what is going on, take a look at the video Funky Dineva and Michelle put together last night.

_____________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta. Bookmark the permalink.

169 Responses to Three Bloggers have their Day in Court with Sheree Whitfield

After watching Sheree on “Fix My Life”, I don’t think she can be fixed.

• The rumor is that Michelle (straight from the A) is dating Bob Whitfield, so that’s why she went after her.

Oo plot thickens! After watching Bob, and hearing his side, he doesn’t sound so much like a horrible guy. It is sad that they haven’t moved on.

Oooooh. She’s going to build her house, be a fashion designer, be an actress. She’s not doing much but going to court.

• ChiTownDoll says:

I googled them both and I think this is why Sheree is so bitter and going after the blogger Michelle – she has got Sheree’s moneyman Bob on lock and Sheree can’t stand it. This could get juicy!

Ladebra I kept telling you all it was coming on & I missed it. :+) In sure I can catch the rerun.

You have see that you have a problem in order to be “fixed.” I wonder if she sees a problem?

2. Kansas Girl says:

Good morning from Kansas! Cold and blustery here, but the sun is trying to break through. AND it’s FRIDAY!!! (And it’s the last day of classes for us till summer!!!) Woo hoo!

Top of the morning to all of you from SUNNY Huskerland! It’s cool – in the 30s – but that bright shiny ball in the sky makes me feel happy! Have two high school graduation parties to go to this weekend but one has already been moved inside to a nearby church. Around here many people hold their parties in their garages/yards/houses taking their chances with the weather. Who would have thought that snow and frost would make them move them indoors on the 4th and 5th of May. Enjoy your summer Kansas Girl!

Have fun Husker. I don’t think you all will have weather like this again for yrs & yrs.

Woo hoo KG!!! What shall you do w/that time? 🙂

• Kansas Girl says:

LOL! Well, I still will work every day doing prep work, but just won’t be teaching. Might take some vacation days. Summer classes start in June, so there’s lots to get ready for. I’m a 12-month employee, and there’s always work to do.

Good morning everyone. TGIF. 🙂 Happy Friday.

I watched the news of the fires in California. I hope you all & your family & friends are safe.

NMD or anyone looking to get a new laptop, GMA has a great deal on a Dell $672 that’s half price. Go to gma yahoo steals & deals. I checked & you can add software & etc. Also look on Dell’s website for a $50 coupon code which is off any desktop & laptop so you can add the coupon code at the checkout. This is only for 25hrs or while supplies last. If you don’t add any extras the laptop ships 5/20.

Have a great day.

TGIF! … I used to wish every day was Friday. And now it is, and it isn’t what I wished for. Hate that.

The good news on the fires is they are predicting cooler temps, change in wind direction, and the marine layer to raise humidity starting tomorrow. It won’t help today, and my thoughts and prayers go out to all the thousands of families and animals that are threatened.

If that Dell deal was on easy pay ….. Just kidding!!

I just noticed I typed 25hrs. 24hrs. 🙂

• Lulu says:

Good Afternoon Powell!!!! How’s your thumb??? I hope you are ok!

Good morning and happy Friday! I don’t like the fact that Tamara Tattles is taking money from her followers. I hope that if Tamara does win and Sheree does have to reimburse her for the attorney’s fees that she repays her followers but I am not sure how that can be accomplished.

• jezzibel says:

wasn’t there some kind of dust up between Ms Tattles and commenters on Lynn’s blog, and then she went and cried to IA that she was the subject of much abuse and derision by us?

• All those old feuds just make me sad. So much fuss about nothing. Let’s not give it any more attention please.

• jezzibel says:

My apologies, I didn’t mean to reignite an old controversy

• lizzle says:

I feel like TT stole images from Sheree’s property and instead of Sheree going through a less hostile channel and just asking her to take the images down… Sheree went aggressively after TT. For some reason, I don’t feel that sorry for TT.

• ChiTownDoll says:

TT didn’t do anything wrong either. I’ve visited many homes under construction. Sheree is going after her so aggressively because she doesn’t want her to blog about her anymore. I hope they all win and sue her for all the money they lost.

5. http://perezhilton.com/perezitos/2013-05-03-brooke-mueller-denise-richards-charlie-sheen-kids-taken-custody

Charlie Sheen’s ex fell off the wagon again and Denise Richards was awarded temporary custody of the two young boys.

• jezzibel says:

She seems to be the only one with some kind of sense regarding taking care of small children out of that mess.

Recent pictures of Denise show her very very thin … I hope she isn’t too stressed.

• I wish they would stop bouncing these kids back and forth to Brooke. They need to be taken from her until she gets some serious help, which she has not had. And then have some serious consistent sobriety. This bouncing around can’t be good for them. And, lets be honest, both their parents are a mess. Very sad for them. Thank goodness for Denise…but she has not been looking good either lately!

All I can say is Charlie & Brooke are such lucky that Denise is such a great person & mom to want to be their for their 2 boys. They are her girls brothers & I applaud her for what she’s doing. C & B should be thanking God someone so loving loves their boys.

• Lisa Renee says:

Hi Powell, ITA! I think Denise is walking the walk & not just blowing smoke. She is a great example of what it means to put the children first. Denise, because they are her childrens siblings, has resolved her own issues or doesn’t act off any ill will to love on other peoples children. She gets mad props from me. I think Denise couldn’t give a flying flynn what Chuck or Buck may think or if they even thank her. She wants her children to know that she loves their siblings no matter who brought them into the world. Her children are the real winners, Lisa

Thank Goodness Denise is a stable and loving person, Sometimes women resent when their exes have more children with other women because it does also effect their family dynamic, but it seems clear that Denise wants the brothers of her children to be cared for and safe.

Funky Dineva & Michelle make a good point. They don’t want a precedent to be set whereas anyone can say they don’t want a blogger writing about them, take the blogger to court and win. I hope the charges are dropped when they go back to court and that Tamra is also successfull. I haven’t gone to New homes being built in a couple of yrs but I have gone in many a house under construction & I’m sure when my homes were under construction people came inside of them too. I guess it could be considered trespassing but Sheree is only going to these lengths because she doesn’t want her so called fans & viewers of HWs to know the truth about this home that she’s been building for 3yrs now.

7. Dwight Schrute says:

I’m not a fan of Sheree and I think she should have to pick up the attorney’s fees for those who took pictures from the street because they were standing in a public right of way.

I’m not sure what standing Sheree has to file suit against the person who went on her property, perhaps it was in her name when the trespassing took place. I do think the person who went onto the property (and into the house?) has some culpability. I don’t expect to have the ability to walk on the personal property of others, especially if I don’t know them, unless it is a place of business. I think the Judge should find for Sheree (if she owns the property or owned it at the time) but impose no award except to make her pay her pay court costs.

Dwight I think that’s what the judge should do also.

• Dwight Schrute says:

Just trying to clear up my last sentence the “her” that I think should have to pay court costs would be the trespasser. I don’t know if Powell necessarily agrees with me since the sentence wasn’t clear who “her” referred to.

• ChiTownDoll says:

I agree Dwight. Sheree has no standing and is wasting the court’s time and spending money that could be used to finish building the house she’s been building for years. I don’t understand her logic but maybe the drama will get her back on television.

8. Good Friday Morning!! Doing the Snoopy Happy Dance!

For all of you who are in So. Cal…….I hope you are safe and well from the fires. Having lived there most of my life, I am familiar with these giant and deadly fires. They are scary and I have had friends who have lost homes and everything because of them. With so little rain in that region, these fires spread quickly and are hard to contain. Know that “cool prayers” are going out to you and I hope the weather does change so you get some relief! Stay safe!

SMH @ Sheree. That is all! 🙄

Oh….and I have to share….DD got promoted with a big raise on Wed.! It was due, but unexpected as the CEO is kind of a nut. DD will still be going to culinary school…but this promo actually makes it easier as she will no longer be working 10/12 hour days for a boss who took advantage of her. Very happy for her! She deserved this! 🙂

After a busy week…I look forward to the weekend and wish all of you a lovely time off! Do something crazy and wonderful for yourselves this weekend. You deserve it too!!

Yesterday’s post, “The Surrender To Life”, + all the goodies, is still up at my place. Enjoy!

Congrats DD. Why does there have to be bosses that are poo poo heads(thks for that Milania)?

• Thanks Powell! I don’t get the boss thing either. They were on the ladder at one time too and it is not necessary to treat people that way. I was a “boss” in my career and would never consider treating people with anything less than respect.

9. plainviewsue says:

The RHONJ trailer is up on Bravo. Just two words. Oy Vey.

Gotta love our Milania, tho. She gets on a pole saying she’s Melissa!!!

Lotta tears, Melissa begging Teresa to stop hurting them (to quote Teresa, are you kidding me???).

Tomorrow I will hopefully meet Teresa!!!! She’s appearing at a hair salon right here in Plainview! Just hoping it’s not packed.

I will let u guys know tomorrow what happens!

Sue I just used a Milania quote upthread. 🙂

What the hockey stick is Melissa talking about? I guess that’s her feel sorry for me line. Pathetic.

Have fun tomorrow. I bet Tre doesn’t get, any outside family support there.

• plainviewsue says:

I wouldn’t expect any of Tre’s family to be there. It’s at a neighborhood salon called Cactus. High scale. They’re collecting canned goods for Hurricane Sandy, plus selling her Melania hair products.

Will fill you in!

This is for Lainey and Jill … What if the mole is FLOTUS! That Millie is ambitious enough! (Just finished watching Scandal).

11. Forgot to mention….

Stars99…your OC recap was epic as usual! Loved the read! But the best line? “Gretchen, quite frankly, has never had an original thought… Well, perhaps one, but then it died from loneliness.” LMAO! You are funny lady!! 😆

I add my voice to the chorus, Stars99 – your recap is so much more entertaining than the OC show. I look forward every week to both reading your recap — and not watching the OC!

• majnon says:

Yes, I’d like to throw my 2 cents in about Stars99 recaps. I won’t watch the show, but I look forward to her hilarious presentations. Kudos to you Stars!

• Stars99 says:

Awww, Majnon – Thanks for 2 cents – it means a lot to me! I’m glad that you, too, don’t subject yourself to the perils of watching the show… lol… someone has to maintain their sanity, and it sure isn’t me… lol! = )

• Stars99 says:

Ladebra, My Neighbor – I’m so glad you enjoy reading and that you don’t subject yourself to the show…. lol…Hope you and yours are safe from all of our fires… = )

• Stars99 says:

Smiles at Barney – It’s always interesting to me to know what your favorite line is… it cracks me up… Thanks so much for the encouragement, Barney… = )

12. Sheere whitfield is a broke add money hungry fame whore. I back those bloggers and Tamara all the damn way. Sheree needs to get a life n stop the dramatics as it just makes her look more pathitic than she is.

13. Reblogged this on sweetprincessme's Blog and commented:
    urgh im sick of her drama

You! LOL. It’s such a waste of time, energy & money. She should most be ashamed of dragging her daughter in the middle.

14. melthehound says:

I watched that video this morning… I don’t have a clue of what they are going on about other than something about Sheree. That makes it much ado about nothing except to suggest, she’s wasting a lot of taxpayer time and money trying to keep her so called private life private. She was worthless on the show and she’s proving to be equally worthless in the RHOA afterlife. Files a PPO against a couple people and then walks within feet of them to take a damn picture.. Really? Is she really that phucking stupid? Woops… Yes, She is. For her current efforts to stay relevant, I’ll give her a hearty groan, yawn, and next. Add to that, Bitch, Bye.

For you American Idol fans-

MTH yes she’s that stupid. But they are smart in saying they will sign it if she signs it. They are often at the same events, same restaurants. She can’t call the po po every time they happen to be in the same place.

• melthehound says:

I agree that it’s smart of them to flip the script on her. She’s the type on the playground that will tell the other kids not to touch her while poking them in the arm.

Great review of AI. I’ve been a Kree fan since day 1, but you cannot deny Candace. They both have that timeless voice that can sing anything. They are too good to be ‘current’ in that they don’t have the teeny-bopper style of say a Carly Rae Jepson or Katy Perry or even Beyoncé. That’s why I think Angie might walk away with the whole thing. She will pull the votes from the tweener/teeners and the other votes might be split between Kree and Candace.

• melthehound says:

Angie is the other one I wouldn’t have been too sad to see go. Normally I would complain at this point that the tweenies have voted out all the good ones but with the women in the competition, they’ve all been good. I agree with you about Kree and Candice. Even Harry noted to one of them (I think) that the 14 year old voting public may not get what she was doing with her old standard, but he thought it (his suggestions) was the right way to go for the song.

15. Lisa Renee says:

Good morning to everybody, day late & dollar short Annie here trying to catch up. It is no mystery between DD & Juan-derful where I have been. I was given today’s itinerary by my very bossy CO & I don’t have to leave the house today, I’m exhausted & broke with a ton of laundry to do lol.
    NMD, it has been a while since I have thanked you for all you do. I saw that M2M pushed you to the brink. The only reason I watched it was to see what made you hit a wall. I can’t disagree so thanks for hanging in. I will never forget how you stepped up & started a place to keep us all together. Hugs & kudooze to you 🙂
    Stars, OMG that was one of the funniest recaps of OC ever & so spot on. It is always worth the wait and greatly appreciated.
    MTH, I just read the recap this morning, thank you! You out did yourself. Did you realize that when you were relaying Andrea’s efforts to blindside and then wrote…see picture, it was like a Bravo flashback in writing, very very impressive. Like you, I am no fan of retreads, but I am loving Cochran and hope he takes it all. His new found confidence is not surprising. I said to the Hubs it is so obvious he got laid between his first season & this one. Pinky is mad as a mofo & hope he doesn’t hijack the reunion. Loved that Andrea went home with HII in her pocket. It was not lost on me either that the prior HII’s were wasted & the one time it wasn’t used it should have been. Loved it!
    Have a great day everyone, special shoutout to those dealing with crazy weather & the CA fires. Lisa

• melthehound says:

Lisa, that may very well be what put some pep in Cochran’s step 😉 Glad you enjoyed the recap.. Thank you 😀

I loved Cochran’s come back to Probst …. “It happens more often than you think” when Sherri was letting him lick peanut butter from her finger.

• Stars99 says:

Lisa Renee – Thanks for your patience and I’m glad you’re reading… Hope you have a mahvelous weekend! = )

16. realhousewifeva says:

Nurmi, in his closing arguments in Defense of Jodi arias, just said `9 days out of 10 I don`t even like Jodi Arias`.

• pat says:

WO!!!

HA! I know realhousewifeva. Martinez should not have said anything. The judge thinks the jury is going to forget that? I want the jury to say “damn. Even her attorney doesn’t like her”. He’s so stupid. Jodi could have just taken the gun. Well she’s so smart she stupid. Of course she just could have taken it but she decided to fake a breakin so that her GPs would not suspect her if taking the gun. And he says she could have bought a gun or borrowed a gun. That’s a trail Nermy. And he says she moved away to Cali to get away from Travis. Well she had phone sex w/him, drove thousands of miles to have sex e/him & peep in his windows, stalk him. That’s not getting.away from her ex. And he says she could have borrowed her parents car or had them rent her a car. She rarely spoke to them so she’s gonna call them to borrow or rent her a car. He’s stupid & getting on my nerves.

Powell, we had a co-worker here like this we called her Psycho-broad, that was what the guys termed her, she would say that her boyfriend would call her ugly, the C**t word, etc. he was using her for a ride(yeah this winner was a 6 time DUI offender, oh and a felon for aggravated assault, yep a CATCH). She would ask the guys why he treated her like this, etc. So we would tell her to “block” his phone number and texts. Then she would not hear from him for a day and tell us she was sending him a text to tell him he is a fool and why he should take her back, etc. When we finally fired her someone googled her and yep she had been arrested years before for “stalking” on ex-boyfriend. Crazy is Crazy. If Jodi Arias ever sees the light of day, she will stalk again.

…AND WORSE. Stalk Schmalk. It’s the killer part that gets me. (understatement of the year, I guess – haha)

Oh one of the reasons we fired her was that our GM thought she might go out and do bodily harm to him or some girl she might catch him with, she had threatened that before to him on the phone and our GM heard it. He didn’t want that kind of publicity should she act upon her threats. She was SKEEERRRYYY.

But the lies are covering the truth azzhole. And her conviction will partly be on that.

• realhousewifeva says:

Can you even follow this fool? Is he trying to get a mistrial based on insufficient counsel representation or something?? Martinez told a story, and all Nurmi is doing is trying to justify everything Martinez said, instead of telling his own story. And what is this whole `covert mission` crap. No one said she was on a covert mission, they said it was premeditated and Martinez proved why it is. Seems like Nurmi doesn`t want to use the term `premeditated`. I can`t wait for Martinez to tear him apart in rebuttal. He even called the gun a .22 caliber at one point…Get it right Mr Defense Attorney!

• realhousewifeva says:

Dismissed Juror 8 is in the courtroom.

I was thinking the same thing. I never heard the words “covert mission”.

• pat says:

Watching the defense closing now. Nurmi is so out of his league. Jodi looks worried. She should be.

…and why is she wearing black? That’s sort of a give away IMHO.
            Please tell me we aren’t going to have to listen to this train wreck for 8 hrs.
            He can’t rest early so I bet we are.

I think that’s why she’s got a little tear running down her cheek. First thing her attorney says “9 days out if 10 I don’t like her” & she’s listening to his defense & she’s thinking “oh sh*t”, its over for me”.

• She laughed when he said that. Glad that the jury has it now. I’ve been praying off and on all day. I’d lose my mind if another Casey Anthony verdict comes back.

• Lisa Renee says:

Hi Realhousewifeva, I have been on the lookout for you!! O/T I saw your venting about what is going on with your MIL. My reaction was the same as everone else’s here & I hope you took solace from the great advice & reading about other families tribulations. The one thing that I did want to say…..after all is said & done, no matter how it is resolved or if it isn’t, you gave your husband an amazing gift. His mother prefers YOUR home above all others. To me that is huge & will bond the two of you together forever. No one else could have done that for him and that makes you an amazing wife. Stay well, Lisa

P.S. Most defense atty’s in closing say they don’t like their client. “My client is a lousy husband but he is not a murderer” said Mark Geragois (sp) at the end of Scott Petersons trial.

• realhousewifeva says:

Hi Lisa, thank you, I really appreciated all of the advice! I haven`t been on too much in the past couple days so I haven`t had a chance to go back and see if there were any new responses. Thank you so much for your words, I really felt a lot better after venting about it. There`s a lot in my mind, but I`m much better now, thanks for that 🙂

Mark G did say that & Scott P is on death row or life? I can’t remember which. 😀

• trudie says:

Did you hear Beth Karas say that the whole pedophile thing came up because Jodi showed the defense letters from Travis saying he liked little boys. Turned out Jodi forged the letters. WTF?

• pat says:

I hadn’t heard that. I did hear that one of her first stories was that she walked in on Travis looking at little boy pics on the computer. Then she changed her story, to that he was looking at a magazine or something. I wondered if that was because she realized that they weren’t going to find anything on his computer.

I am personally inclined against the death penalty, for several reasons. One, there is the issue of human error, when innocent people are convicted and executed. Also, it’s very expensive to carry out capital punishment, and it hasn’t been proven to have a deterrent effect. But mostly because I don’t think taking a human life is ever ok. BUT, I have never had a loved one murdered. I might feel totally differently about it, if it was my loved one who was murdered. So I can’t say for 100% sure, what the right thing is. If anyone does deserve the death penalty, I would say Jodi does.

And, notice how amusing Jodi thought that was. As for his idiotic argument that if she so smart how did she make all these mistakes….she’s arrogant. She thinks she’s smarter than everyone in the room and can simply offer up one stupid explanation after another and assumed she’d be believed. Of course, she never thought she’d be answering any questions at all because she thought her plan would work. Arrogance.

17. Jill...no not That Jill says:

FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!
    I had the best morning-I walked outside as the garbage truck was going by-the guy on the back was singing his heart out…”Just a small town girl, livin’ in a lonely world..she took the midnight train going anywhere..” He looks at me and says ” come on, you know this song”…to which I replied as loud and off key as him..”just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit…” what a great way to start the day!!!

Did anyone watch the Project Runway reunion? The nasty Michelle came back. I just love Daniel more and more. The clips of everyone talking nicey-nicey to each other’s faces and then slamming them in their interviews was funny.

Hi HuskerHuny – I watched it and Michelle didn’t come off so well, in my opinion. She had a very mocking and superior tone toward Daniel. It doesn’t help that Daniel can be very meek…but you know, it probably costs him a ton of emotional effort to “fight” with people and he probably just can’t really conjure up the energy . I thought he made a really good point when he said that oncamera and in front of everyone she hugged him and then seconds later when they were off camera, she was aggressive and negative toward him. He said he felt confused by that, and thought it wasn’t a good thing(what she did) I think he said it seemed dishonest…her answer? THAT’S HOW I WAS F’N FEELING!!! Really? And everyone just nods…like that’s ok, to treat people like that. So what was she honestly feeling? was it this? “I want to portray myself as a peacekeeper in front of the camera, but I’m still really pissed off and angry.” I actually can understand that…but don’t say it’s being honest. Honest was when she would say “please don’t hug me, please let me process this…” SO, she’s guilty of what many of us do; sometimes we’re not so honest, because we’re afraid it will make us look bad. I take some offense on Daniel’s behalf with the tone she took toward him. I don’t do well when someone is trying to to make ammends with another and that person blatantly mocks them.

I had issues with that as well. I’m a pretty upfront person. If I have an problem with you, I won’t send mixed messages such as giving you a hug and then turning around and talking smack about you. I will do one of the two, but never (at least I try to never) do them both at the same time. That would be passive/aggressive, right? I hate when it’s done to me.

Have a great weekend Miss Lainey!

And yes, I do talk some smack. I admit it!

That’s ok, huskerhuny, nobody’s perfect (referring to your comment that you talk smalk sometimes), but I thought it was cool of Daniel to point out her dishonesty in that moment. Her mocking attitude toward him reeks of delusional superiority, imo. You designed for the Hunger Games get over yourself. puh-leez

• princesspindy says:

I don’t see it that way. I think Michelle was confused by Daniel, because I sure was. I think he wrongly took his frustration out on her, she didn’t say what he kept saying she said. IPPHO, she hugged him to calm him the phuck down. But that doesn’t mean she isn’t still upset. I thought he was completely in the wrong in that situation. It was obvious to me she was trying to talk down the crazy!! (having been in that position many times, I know it when I see it) He has little control over his emotions and IPPHO, sometimes the “really nice” people can be just as manipulating and “poor me” with their “delicacy” as a strong person can be overbearing. I was getting really tired of his crying…I get it you have overcome a lot, ok, stop bleeding all over the place…. 🙂 And his designs sucked, IPPHO…. OK, let me have it, lol!!!

This is an example of an entirely different opinion, and one I can’t find a lot of fault with. Two people who saw the same thing but interpret it differently. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I understood Michelle’s frustration the entire year in that she was always on the losing teams for several weeks while at the same time doing some pretty good work. But I still say if you’re going to hug it out with me, be it to calm me or to apologize, please don’t turn around and talk behind my back – just say it to my face, kindly I hope, and then we can move on. Thanks for sharing Princess Pindy!

• princesspindy says:

But where’s the fun in that?? LOL! Yes, sometimes I am amazed at the way people see things on here…. I like Daniel and think he is sweet but I don’t think he or Patricia should have gotten as far as they did…. and don’t get me started on Richard, lol!!! 🙂

I just blew a raspberry at you, PP. pppppppppfffffffffttttt…that’s all I’ve got. mature, huh? 😉

I can’t tell if you’re being mature or not because I’ve just glazed over, put my fingers in my ears and began saying “na, na na, na, na, na . . . . “

• princesspindy says:

lol! I’m rubber, you’re glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!!!

• princesspindy says:

I would expect nothing less from a Daniel FanGIrl! lol!

Kevin came home last night and told me that for the first time ever there will be a female firefighter in his firehouse….Maggie thinks this is the most interesting news ever because she didnt think girls liked wearing all that stuff and where do the put their lip gloss? Really Maggie???? She makes me laugh!!!

Jill,
      How sweet is that. You have to remember this so you can tell her about it when she gets older.

Maggie’s a girl after my own heart. Have you started saving for her makeup allowance? 😀

She LOVES make-up!! She has more make-up than I do!! Everyone buys her make-up-my brothers and sisters and her older cousins-they are always getting her lip gloss-that’s her fave!!!

She & I would have a ball going shopping. Just about ever time I go shopping I’m in Sephora or at the Makeup counter in Nordstrom.

I signed up for Birchbox. $10 a month you get samples & full sized products-makeup, face products, bath products, hair products, hair ties, nail polish etc. I know she’s just a little girl & if its something you can afford monthly you all might have fun getting it.

• Catseye says:

Is Birchbox brand name stuff?

No that’s the company. Go to their website. They sell products of other companies – perfume, makeup, haircare, blow dryers, curling irons, tea, etc & if you join your “Birchbox” has products of those companies.

• Catseye says:

How cute! That’s MY kind of girl.

• Kansas Girl says:

Your Maggie cracks me up!

And that rocks that they’re getting a female firefighter! Shake things up a bit at the station!

Wow, the first time ever? that’s cool. Love Maggie’s question!

Yes -this is the first time ever. I’m sure the guys are doing their usual grumbling-they do that whenever someone new comes in-its a small firehouse and they are a tight knit bunch.

I expect some wives of the firefighters are grumbling about a female firefighter too.

20. pat says:

A new book is coming out by celeb publicist jonathan jaxson, details Leann Rimes laxative addiction. Also how she used twitter to harass Brandi.

Coming out just in time for Leann’s U.S. release of her new album. Karma’s a b!tch.

That good ole karma pat. 🙂

Oh wow…..wowza…I just read the words “laxative addiction” and looked up (Little House on the Prairie) and the little Ingalls girl is eating some kind of brown slime. Bad timing.

I’m not reading it. I’m a carnivore that loves meat.

Just don’t eat it in China.

• Kansas Girl says:

I try to use as little as possible that comes from China. I teach Chinese people English. They even say to not buy food produced in China. LOL! I figure that if THEY say that, I should believe it. Also don’t trust their plastics — who knows what’s in them.

My husband speaks Chinese and wants to go there but they still eat dogs so I
            refuse to go. I told him to go without me.

I’m a vegetarian once removed. I don’t eat carnivorous animals. I only eat herbivores.

Dr. Drew probably sees that its not helping a lot if the celebrities.

He’s tired of being blamed for their deaths. Addiction doesn’t have a great prognosis
        unfortunately.

Lainey, This is for you. You will get it right from the start. 🙂

I loved it!!! too bad the guy fell…they were doing so great. Best song.

YEA!! IT IS FRIDAY AND I AM HOME FROM WORK!!! Hope everyone is having a great day. I went to Yankee Candies and Mr AZGirl is going to flip BUT not until next month when we get the visa bill 🙂 I did save a fortune. Tarts are on sale for .75 each (normally 1.99 each). Large candles are buy one get one 1/2 off. But then I bought another electric tart burner. It is so cute and has a light inside.

When my brother was visiting he asked what was with all the candles and tart burners. I told him that they “calm” me. I was like “listen….when things get dicey this place looks like high mass at the Vatican”. He said “thank you for the head’s up” 🙂

23. kit9 says:

Final jury instructions, jury is deliberating. I feel sick–flashbacks of Casey Anthony.

• AZGirl says:

I think Martinez did a great job. I saw the jurors on tv last night and they are very attentive and young. This is a slam dunk in my view.

Totally agree it should be a slam dunk but for some reason, I suddenly have a bad feeling. Guess I’m worried if the insane could happen once…CA…it could happen again. You saw the jurors? I thought they weren’t to be photographed.

• AZGirl says:

That what I thought but the camera “panned” them. Maybe I am wrong but it definitely looked like a jury box not the gallery

Hi kit,
          I missed you yesterday. I’m getting worried too. I hope Martinez hits it home right now.

I couldn’t watch closing statements live. I taped the coverage yesterday but still haven’t gotten through all of Martinez’s statement…I kept pausing it because it’s stressful wanting so much for Juan to do well. Did catch some of Nurmi’s today…as much as I could take. I’m scared that the jurors will be CA dumb and think ‘reasonable doubt’ means ANY doubt.

I’ll have to move back to Canada if that happens. I really don’t think the verdict is
              going to be favorable for her. I think she will get life.

• realhousewifeva says:

I feel a little sick about it too, but I`m hopeful that since they aren`t sequestered, hopefully they arent as out of the loop as the CA jurors? I know they aren`t supposed to read about it or anything, but is that even possible if they aren`t sequestered? They have to know how huge this trial is.

OMG I haven’t even thought of a hung jury. Martinez would have a heart attack if he
                had to try this case again. There are 8 men and 4 women on the jury so that’s not in
                Jodi’s favor IMHO.

24. lillybee says:

Fire season is getting worse here. We are expecting thunderstorms over the weekend and when that happens, the lightning strikes usually starts new fires.