Is anyone tired of the OC cast yet? NeNe Leakes says to recast the entire show, and I agree with her, although Brianna can stay. But we can only dream. Instead – this is what we have to look forward to according to Bravo:
- “After the battle at Tamra’s party, Alexis struggles to turn the other cheek despite her Christian belief in forgiveness. Seriously, wasn’t that shown last week??
- Tamra’s newly-repaired relationship with Vicki goes sour when Vicki is a no-show at their new wine business. I wonder how she’ll handle it when Eddie is a no-show at their marriage?
- Meanwhile, Lydia celebrates her free-spirited mom’s new sobriety from marijuana. Mom meet Lynne Curtin, and here’s a brownie.
- Vicki does her best to navigate a bitter rift between her family and her boyfriend, Brooks Nothing heals a rift more than letting your son-in-law kick your boyfriend’s ass – just sayin’
- Gretchen breaks down in tears contemplating her complicated future with Slade. I sure hope she is upset because of his son’s and not for some selfish reason
- Heather receives an exciting offer to guest star on a sitcom, only to have Terry selfishly ruin the moment and ask for onion rings.
PS – our blogger who was going to blog the cast blogs has gone MIA – anyone want to take that on?