Happy Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day

penguin-mom

________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

43 Responses to Happy Mother’s Day

1. Cartwheels says:

Happy Mother’s Day!

The picture of that baby penguin with her momma was just too cute 😀

Happy Mother’s Day, NMD. Thank you for all you do, every day. You are very much appreciated.

3. melthehound says:

Bringing this over from Empress’s site. Written by our LisaRenee 😀

4. rabblerouser2010R says:

Thank You and happy mothers day to all of you.

Happy Mother’s Day. 😀

6. Donna says:

Happy Mother’s Day…

7. jeang says:

Happy Mothers day

HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! Mother’s Day. I sitting here with my mom and two Dear Daughters and, of course, Jack. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

9. Contessa says:

Wishing all of the fabulous MOMS a WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY! For those that lost their Mom’s (I am one of the group), my heart goes out to you, but you can still celebrate the wonderful person she was in your life! XXOO

Happy Mother’s Day. Hope all the mom’s have a great time!

11. ramonacoaster says:

Happy Mother’s Day!
    A Mother’s love is something that no one can explain,
    It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain,
    It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may
    For nothing can destroy it or take that love away . . .
    It is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking,
    And it never fails or falterseven though the heart is breaking . . .
    It believes beyond believing when the world around condemns,
    And it glows with all the beauty of the rarest, brightest gems . . .
    It is far beyond defining, it defies all explanation,
    And it still remains a secret like the mysteries of creation . . .
    A many splendoured miracle man cannot understand
    And another wondrous evidence of God’s tender guiding hand.
    – Helen Steiner Rice

I got a Kindle Fire for Mom’s day! Woot! Woot! Now I just gotta learn how to use it!

Picture of my Mom taken by my brother about 20 years ago in Flagstaff. Not sure if this link is going to work. She passed away about 10 years ago from cancer.

It’s a warm and wonderful Mother’s Day in Huskerland. Loved that all of the mothers in church today were asked to stand and be applauded. Warm fuzzies! My son is now making me a Mother’s Day pizza.

To all mothers, and for that matter, all women, on this board, I wish you a wonderful Mother’s Day. We all have the opportunity to make a difference in the life of a child regardless if we gave them birth or not.

From Jillian, Lauren and Joey’s mom

15. lillybee says:

Happy Mother’s Day, to all of you.

16. princesspindy says:

Happy Mother’s Day!!! This Gravatar is for all the Mommies out there, you know it’s true!!!

HAHA!!! i COULD relate to that when my kids were little, nowadays …it’s bombs away!!!!!

17. Powell – did you send me a DM or do you have a virus on twitter? Looks like a virus to me.

18. cusi77 says:

Happy Mother’s Day, dear friends!!!!!

19. nyc mama says:

Happy Mother’s Day to all…
    I have been away enjoying the beautiful spring with family and friends and have not been online or watching I haven’t been posting or reading so I dont know if anyone posted this before but when I saw this article this morning on the latest about the Maloof’s and the Kings possibly moving to Seattle I thought some would be interested.

Enjoy your day… mother’s and everyone else.

20. SoutheastVA says:

Happy Mother’s Day!!

21. Lisa Renee says:

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

22. Catseye says:

Hope everyone is having/had a beautiful Mother’s Day!!!!

23. LavaLady says:

Happy Mother’s Day all. Just relaxing now after a nice brunch with in laws and sister. Kids are home until tomorrow. LavaMan in basement building something. I’m playing with my new NOOK. Going to a class on Thursday to learn more about it. Salesperson runs it every Thursday night.

24. chismosa says:

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mommies —- looks like some of you got some fun electronics Enjoy!
    Princess, love the gravatar lol

No Wire Hangers!— Mommie Dearest marathon lol

I’ve seen it 4 times today…well, it’s playing while we go about our business…I can’t seem to look away.