NY Filming Update by NMD

Ramona yesterday: “Today is my first day filming #rhony season 6 @bravotv Guess who I’m meeting ?!?”

Know me too well! Off to film w/ @SonjatMorgan ! Where do you think Frick & Frack are today? Closest guess wins collection of Tru Renewal!

Despite rumors that all 6 NY ladies were returning, a new set of rumors are that LuAnn and Aviva are still holding out for more money. Yet NaughtybutNice Rob called Carole greedy. Howling (that’s his annoying word).   If Aviva thinks she should get paid more than Carole or Heather I say dump her from the show. Actually, she should be dumped anyway because she was so annoying with all her complaining about Ramona.  It was like the song that never ends.

Page 6 also had this in sightings yesterday: “Sonja Morgan at OK! magazine’s “So Sexy” party with Ramona SingerJill Zarin and beauty guru Joey Healy . . .”  But don’t worry – it looks like the party was last week and well attended by a variety of Mob Wives, NJ and NY Housewives, and other celebrities.

Meanwhile Page 6 ran an article that addresses rumors that Sonja’s 23 year old beau is paying her way in exchange for “connections.”  There are also rumors that he’s been calling her his “fake girlfriend.”  He says the entire thing is ridiculous and they are just having fun together.  He also says that he’s a private person, and we won’t see him on the show.  Apparently this 23 year old has family money and owns some townhomes in NY, so he isn’t after her for her money at least.

_______________________

OC Bravo Blogs by BB

Instead of recapping each individual blog this week, I’ve decided to address various topics and what each housewife had to say about them.  I’ll cover a couple/several topics at a time until I just can’t take it anymore.

TOPIC 1:  VICKI AND TAMRA

TamraTamra says: “My friendship with Vicki has been strained for the past year. I love her like a sister and things do get better. Our fight last year has really taken a toll on both of us, and it became very hard to work with each other. Vicki is a hard worker and I could not understand why she wasn’t taking a [an] interest in WBW? [This is not a question so I don’t know what she used a question mark.] As the season goes on you will see why.”  Interesting.  Do you think Vicki figured out how to get out of the Wine By Wives partnership?  Smart girl if she did.

VickiVicki says:  “I was not “up” to going to Malibu, as I had pretty much decided not to continue to do any appearances or events with Tamra due to our ongoing friendship issues. Chris, our business partner, felt it was important for me to go so I did. Hindsight, I probably should have stayed back. I told Chris about my concerns of being around Tamra because of our unresolved issues, and he assured me she would be fine and it was strictly business and there would be no conflict.”  She further tells us she had already picked out her wines for the next six months and her job was already done and she thought Tamra was more into drinking the wines than picking out the wines for the business.  Vicki further elaborates “She [Tamra] knew perfectly well a month prior to even going that I had a commitment, and truthfully I was one-and-a-half hours late to it due to my fear of “leaving too early.”  When she came out after me and called me “bitch”. . .I was like “REALLY!?! You’re going to go there now and act this way in front of all these people?”  It was so embarrassing for me as it wasn’t necessary for her to get upset. My wines had already been chosen, and her and Eddie were and [all?] smoochy woochy with Gretchen and Slade, which meant there was no reason for me to be there anymore anyways. Work was done — and they were just playing and drinking together when I decided to leave.”  Finally, Vicki explains to us how bad of a businessperson Tamra must be because she doesn’t seem to be able to see the difference between the Wine by Wives business (a monthly club) and Vicki’s Vodka business (consumer retail).  We get it.  It’s obvious Vicki knows business; Tamra not so much.  Good luck with C.U.T or CUT. or CUT or whatever it is she calls it.

Gretchen says:  “I actually felt bad for Tamra because I know she was putting a lot of energy into this company and her “business partner” was not pulling her weight. I know intimately how much work getting a new business off the ground is and how much time, energy, sweat, and tears it takes. However I was sad to see this business get in the way of a possible reconciliation between them.”  Gretchen amuses me so when she acts like she would like for Vicki and Tamra to be BFFs again.  She further says she’s confused by Vicki going into business with Tamra while at the same time Vicki thought it was wrong for Heather to go into business with her friends to open a restaurant.  Gretchen seems to get confused easily.  I’m guessing Vicki was probably talking about the risky type of business (restaurant) as opposed to partnering with friends.  But I probably shouldn’t be speaking for Vicki.  Didn’t Gretchen get sued by her friend and business partner?  I wonder what ever become of that lawsuit.

Alexis says:  “I do feel that there is one thing we can guarantee about Vicki, and that is that she is a HARD WORKER, so I truly doubt there is any way that she is slacking with Wines by Wives.”  Nuff said.

Lydia says:  “Once it is time to leave, Tamra and Vicki are obviously having tension…  I think it is best to have everything all out in the open. Tamra had been rolling her eyes and obviously annoyed at Vicki for her performance in Wines by Wives all weekend. Vicki seemed to notice, but not care. I was encouraging them both to talk about it, rather then [than] talk to everyone else about it. Issues don’t get resolved by third parties.”  Lydia should take her own advice and stop trying to resolve the issues between Alexis and the others.

Heather says:  Well, what do you know?  Heather is so self-absorbed she can only talk herself and her relationship with Shecky (Terry).  As usual, it’s all about Heather, Heather, Heather.

TOPIC 2:  HEATHER AND THE COMEDIAN

Heather and TerryHeather says:  A lot.  I’ll only quote the most ridiculous things in my humble opinion.  “My husband is wonderful and gives me so much. I am very grateful for the life we have created together.”  That sentiment is not coming through on my television screen.  “I’m not trying to punish Terry. I already forgave him. I just want him to be supportive of me, and I’m also trying to find a place to put my emotions from the fight.”   According to Heather, the “fight” in the restaurant went on much longer than what was shown on TV.  Please someone correct me if I’m mistaken, but did Terry ever say or insinuate that he wasn’t willing to support Heather during her acting gig?  I never heard him complain or say he wouldn’t be there for her 100%.  She goes on to thank everyone for their support.  “I’m so appreciative of everyone who understands that relationships aren’t always perfect, and you all seem to be proponents of seeing real moments in our lives (good and bad) instead of just making “nice nice” for the cameras.”  I tend to agree with some of you guys.  If this is not mostly play-acting for a story line, then Terry and Heather may be headed for future heartache.  They should know it hardly bodes well when you reveal your marital troubles on reality tv.  Do the names Bethenny and Jason, Camille and Kelsey, Taylor and Russell, Adrienne and Paul, Vicky and Donn, Tamra and Simon, etc. etc. etc. ring a bell?   I’m going for the bad acting for a storyline angle myself.

Vicky says: “I want you to know though, as dear friends of theirs, they are more solid than ever. Terry is a great husband, loves Heather and from what I have seen will do ANYTHING to make their marriage work — even apologizing when sometimes he doesn’t need to.”  Is Vicki taking Terry’s side here?  She then says:  “ It’s tough putting your life out there for the world to see, and my advice to them is to keep each other a priority, don’t go to bed angry, kiss each other daily, listen to one another, love one another and don’t use the word divorce as an option. . .and everything else will fall into place. “  Apparently Vicki and Donn didn’t follow that rule.  Vicki then goes on to talk about bricks and walls and such and it makes me want to smack my head against a brick wall.  I’ll just stop here.

Gretchen says:  “I am so proud of them for sharing not only just the happy and perfect moments in their marriage. It takes a very secure couple to let you see into the hard times as well as the good times. Because we spend time with them, Slade and I know how much the truly love each other.”  Did I already say how much Gretchen amuses me?

Tamra says:  “Heather and Terry are very brave to show the world that marriage is not always perfect. They love each other so much and it makes me sad to see them fight. Terry is quite the jokester, and I’m sure it gets annoying at times. I know first hand that “the d word” is never a good thing to throw around. I saw the pain in Heather’s eyes when Terry brought it up at the table and you could tell that Terry felt horrible.”  At least Tamra admits she personally knows about throwing the “D” word around.  We know how that turned out for her.

Alexis says:  “I feel really bad for Heather and Terry. Marriages have ups and downs and it seems theirs is in a bit of a rut right now. I hope they are able to work through this rough patch. It will be interesting to see where their relationship goes this year.”  Bland and safe.

Lydia says:  “I think they have both learned and grown from this experience. Heather was able to express herself and her wants from Terry, and I think he realized his shortcomings.”  Wow, does Lydia have a psychology degree?

OK, I’m done for now.  More later.

________________________________________

Survivor Blood versus Water Cast Reveal Update

Looks like Rob C and his wife are not joining the cast of the upcoming survivor; they’ve announced she’s pregnant. The two teams might be made up for related couples (blood) versus married / partners (water).

One crossover from another CBS show is that Kat is partners with Hayden – a Big Brother winner.

Tentative cast list from Misseyae:

Blood Tribe:

Aras and Vytas
RC and Craig
Tina and Katie
Laura M and Ciera
Gervase and niece

Water Tribe:

Tyson and Rachel
Colton and Caleb
Rupert and Laura
Monica and Brad
Kat and Hayden

________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County, RHOC Cast Blogs and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

315 Responses to #RHONY Filming Update / Real Housewives of Orange County #rhoc – Thoughts on Cast Blogs / Survivor cast reveal

1. Good Morning – sunny day, excited for my bike ride in to work!!

PS = anyone want to blog Long Island Princesses? It looks like a trainwreck!

Good morning everyone. It’s Friday eve. 😀 It’s a beautiful day out. I hope you are getting the same where you are. Have a great day.

• Kansas Girl says:

Good morning from Kansas! It’s sunny and warm here. Perfect day outside. (I’m inside, looking out.)

3. plainviewsue says:

BB, I absolutely loved how you did the blogs!!!!! Way to go!

• trudie says:

I loved your format too. Thank you!

• Kansas Girl says:

Me too! Me too! I love the topic-driven report. It’s nice to see it all laid out what each thought about the week’s topic.

Yes, I like this new format. I don’t know if it’s harder or easier this way for you to write, but I hope you’ll give it a try for a couple more episodes at least.

BB, you are hilarious with “…until I just can’t take it anymore.” 😆

Speaking of Tre, didn’t I read somewhere she got caught in a big fat lie about whether she does or does not attend the same church as Melissa? First she said she didn’t, then she had to try to backtrack out of it when it was discovered she does. I have come to the conclusion that NJ as a whole is just one big fat fabricated lie.

That’s sad. Why lie about something so small? “Yes we do go to the same church.” That wouldn’t have hurt it to say in my opinion.

I’m sure it has something to do with the show. Supposedly two of the daughters took their first communion on the same day and the families didn’t even get together or something. I believe Teresa was trying to say it wasn’t even in the same church, but Melissa said it was, then Teresa had to fess up and try to clear up the “misunderstanding.” Something to that effect. Allegedly they filmed one and not the other – allegedly.

• plainviewsue says:

None of the communions were filmed. Filming is done. Teresa sent out a facebook Post & tweet that she accidently put in the word don’t when she wrote they don’t go to the same parishes. Do I believe it? Who knows? Who cares? Bottom line, Teresa should stay clear of every single one of those other women. Melissa sold her pictures of the communion to blog sites.

Antonia’s communion was held at the Brownstone and was a huge affair. Teresa said Gabriella (which we all can see from the show) didn’t want anything large, so they had a small dinner at a restaurant with just close family and friends. Tre’s parents were at both.

Because this is Teresa, she lies big and small. And, everything in between.

She sure did. Teresa, the lyingist liar of all liars. Then, big shocker, she tried to lie her way out of it. Er, or her hired flacks did.

• Rebecca says:

It was a TYPO that she corrected.

They look very nice.

• melthehound says:

What is it with this Jersey crew and bridal gown communion dresses? If I were making a suggestion to Teresa, I would suggest taking a photo that isn’t somebody’s special day to blow up. Perhaps in addition to this one. As for the ‘lie’, much ado about nothing designed, I’m sure, to amp up pre-season drama.

• pat says:

This is a cute family pic, but I agree, maybe blow one up that isn’t someone’s special day.

I have a pet peeve. Would everyone please stop posing with their hand on their hip? I know, supposedly someone in hollyweird decided that it’s figure flattering to pose that way, but seriously. We’re not all celebrities, and the celebs could start showing some creativity and originality when they strike their poses.

• Just Wondering in Jersey says:

Speaking of pet peeves, I prefer the hip one to the one where they stand crossing their legs like they have to go to the bathroom. Not attractive.

• I see TOO many women doing the hand on the hip pic. I’ve caught myself doing it too. UGH. I promise to not do that anymore!! I’ll just keep smiling and looking like I’m enjoying it, not like it’s torture to get my photo taken. I detest the one hand up in front of the face, photos. When someone does that I just ignore them and try to not get them in any type of shot. That way when they say “Hey you didn’t get any pictures of me” I can say “Well you ruined the first one I took by showing me your hand.” I’m not wasting my time nor my mega pixels on those people.
          I’m glad that my kids and grandkids smile for me when I swing the camera to them.
          I do like the pic of Tre’s family even though Gabriella is in the gorgeous dress. Those girls are so dang adorable!!!!

• princesspindy says:

But if she did that…Joe wouldn’t have a shirt on and nobody wants to see that!!!

6. California35 says:

Good morning!!

Yay! NY is filming!! 🙂 thanks for the update 🙂

Is it just me, or is OC Eddie like Pepe Le Pew? The way he leans in begging Tamra for kisses, over exagerrated, lips protruding………Ewwwwww!

• Lisa Renee says:

Good to see you TexasTart! I was hoping you were far from the tornados. They scare me. Eddie as Pepe Le Pew? I can see that. Have a great day, Lisa

Hey Lisa! On second thought, I should not have slammed Pepe Le Pew like that! He is actually cute, lol Have a great day!

• pat says:

He kinda looks like he’s sporting a wad of chew in his lower lip.

8. Good Morning Darlings! Yeah, it is Thursday…but I am admittedly cranky about the heat this week. It is settling in and I am resisting the surrender I will need to accept that it will be a hot summer. Must work on that! 😎

Thanks for the NY scoop NMD! After OC…I am looking forward to NY.

And thanks for the OC blog recaps BB. I like your style! I hope it makes it easier for you to slog through their bilge!

I hope all of you in Texas are safe and well. Everyone take care today and give yourselves and others a random hug!

New post, “Thursday Inspiration”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

🙄

*gag*

After two previous weddings looks like Tamra ran out of real friends to stand up for her!

• Trashy T says:

Oh barf me a big one… haven’t used that moronic statement in years but it feels so appropriate here. Tuck.

• jules says:

Ewww, why would a bride even have bridesmaids on her third wedding? I’m not Miss Manners by any means but that just seems tacky to me….which I guess is why it works for Tamra

• plainviewsue says:

Gag me. Is Gretchen also going to be a bridesmaid?? I honestly don’t think that Tamra has any friends. Who would want to be her friend? I wonder if Alexis and Jim will be invited to the wedding.

• JumpTheShark says:

Of course Alexis and Jim will attend the “wedding”; no doubt the whole Bravo “family” will attend. Perhaps Dina Manzo can assist the “She-she-she” guy with the decorations (drama), and Taylor can be chased around the pool by wild dogs. Gretchen can back into (and end up sitting upon) the wedding cake and Heather the “actress” will scream at her, Kim Z and Honey Boo Boo can have a yodeling contest during the vows, and the whole show can end with a cast-wide mud wrestle…If Bravo is going to script this crap, they might as well make it entertaining.

Wow BB that’s such a great way to blog OC! We get to see the situation from all sides, and you can leave out all the BS … Well most of the BS. I really enjoyed reading. Thank you

Does Tamra think we are all as stupid as Gretchen? If this was a trip about Tamra doing her job, and Vicky had already finished her job — did Tamra think that wasn’t going to be mentioned? Obviously Gretchen didn’t get the memo, but hey, it’s Gretchen.

It really makes me want to get in the car, drive to the fitness club and yell at Tamra. But then I remind myself that is stalking behavior, and just yell at the TV.

11. jules says:

Thanks for blogging the OC BB. I hope it didn’t take you long to recover from all the BS.

I love “Shecky” for Terry. How appropriate! LOL

BB great job on blogging OC. I don’t know but wouldn’t you all be embarrassed to always be yelling, screaming & calling your castmates a bi*ch out in public? We know its scripted but this is not filmed in a studio & the other people are not actors or crowd fillers. These places and people are real & Tamra doesn’t care one iota on using inappropriate behavior in public. What I think Vicki’ s mistake was was to engage Tamra at that moment. She should’ve just looked at her & walked away.

Gretchen, Gretchen, Gretchen. I don’t know why she keeps speaking before she thinks. She’s so bent on being Tamra’s “friend” that she just sounds stupid. They all like to say they are question anyone that has a friendship w/Alexis but they should really say that about Tamra & Gretchen.

Good morning everyone (again). Posted earlier on yesterday’s blog. Thank you BB for your recap of OC blogs. Tamara is really a moron.
    Watched MDL NY last night and I am loving it except for that laughing hyena Luis. Really strange guy. Fredrik is great.
    Speaking of MDL. It looks like Fredrik gets left at the altar in the previews?

Maybe he’s just late. Let’s hope so.

I didn’t know what to call that Luis character, until now – thank you for laughing hyena!

Looks like Super Storm Sandy was a real wake-up call for Ryan. As much success he has, he doesn’t have a lot of friends/family around him to share it with. That little Luis is a mess. His brother is much better looking and seems much more mature. Freddie – it was painful to watch his meltdown when he didn’t sell that property. But his father is a great guy.

I didn’t get why his parents were not frantically calling him ? Is he not close with them?
          He was on the soaps before so he is no stranger to working a lot away from his home state.
          ?

Love love Frederik
          BUT he better not have been feeding his dogs those GRAPES he was eating.

Dogs can’t eat grapes !

• princesspindy says:

I thought it was sweet that Luis and his brother bought the coffee for the people cleaning up the storm. Maybe I’m not completely jaded, nah, I am!!

• AZGirl says:

I actually missed that last night. I watched rerun of last week’s episode. Mr. AZGirl wanted to look at pics from Grand Canyon hike.

Forgot about that – good move on his part. But stealing Ryan’s open house guests to attend his own open house? Underhanded, but probably scripted. But still underhanded.

14. Lulu says:

Another great blog BB!!! Love your recaps! The one question I have is why Tamra seems to think that she is “partners” with Vicki? It’s direct sales! the worse kind online. None of them are partners their nothing more than Mary Kay saleswomen. The only one I see making a huge profit with little to lose is the owner who running the website/POS. It’s brilliant from the owner standpoint. Very minimum risk, the woman pay for the wine and they advertise/market it. I can’t imagine their profit percentage to be beyond 20%. Vicki is probably to only one who’s negotiated a higher percentage. I’m surprised that she take this on unless their is a huge reward for her.

Lydia who?

BB love your AVATAR!!!! What a CUTIEPIE!!!! 🙂

• Hi LuLu! How are you feeling?

Tamra is fighting a losing battle if she is trying to use this story line to “prove” she is a business woman by trying to put Vicki’s work ethic down. There are many things not likeable about V…..but she is a great business woman with an almost over the top ethic. Tamra will NEVER reach those heights from her hole in the ground!

15. Lulu says:

Would you say choosing a wine is of personal taste and preference? I don’t drink alcohol but I love coffee! I am very picky of the brand, type and where I buy it. I don’t understand the “wine’s by wives” concept. Why would anyone care what kind of wine Tamra or Vicki would like? That is their taste and preference. Obviously it won’t be shared by all. Besides judging at the brutal comments Tamra is getting on Bravo. We know from a certain someone that if you are a B#$ch no one will buy whatever you are selling.

All of these ladies have so many ‘fans’ I’m sure the cases are flying off the walls! Like you Lulu, I would so much rather choose for myself. I wouldn’t take advice from any of them!

• 2Stupid says:

It’s because no one in the OC has an original thought. They knew Bethenny was successful with Skinnygirl and Ramona is doing good with her wine. So they came up w/ this hybrid. However, it won’t be sucessful, nothing those women do is-with the exception of Vicki’s insurance business. That has nothing to do w/ the show though. Vicki’s Vodka won’t be a hit either. Nobody like these women and are not going to buy their wares.

• Rebecca says:

Thank you. My thoughts exactly. That evil witch is the last person I would buy wine from. I’m sure she’s an expert on moonshine and mescal, but wines are left to real deal sommeliers.

• california35 says:

No advice or products from them for sure!

• Kansas Girl says:

I can already see that what they chose in life is not what I choose. I don’t need them making ANY choices for me.

16. Contessa says:

Tramprats wedding is going to be a real joke…3 rd Wedding – white dress – not, bridesmaids – not. A couple of weeks ago I happened on her twitter and she asked Heather if it was acceptable to send out invites via email – she got a resounding NO. This is another attention seeking stupid ploy by Tramprat to stay relevant. I was going to say a pretty dress, low-key ceremony, a lovely dinner party, dancing would be classy….but I think I must be in a fog to think Tramprat would do something classy. I married for the first time in my late 30’s, and I was very hesitant about doing the wedding thing. My late H, was divorced for over 20 years with grown children. I also was my Dad’s only blood child. My late H convinced me to have the wedding so my Dad would have the pleasure of walking me down the aisle. I did not wear a pure white dress, and I didn’t wear a veil (I thought I would like look I was going to a masquerade as an over the hill bride – LOL). We had a very fun reception on a very strict budget and found a great band and had lots of dancing and drinking. It was so fun no one wanted to leave at midnight – LOL. 2nd wedding – Las Vegas – Little White Chapel, easy, no stress, bad husband – LOL. If (and probably never) I ever get married again it would be a super big discussion and I might have a party, with NO GIFTS, and definitely no wedding dress, just a celebration with close family and friends and FUN.

Defense opening stmts have started on the JA trial.

18. pat says:

Sounds like Jodi will be addressing the jury. I don’t think anything she says could possibly help her at this point.

You can see in her eyes she doesn’t want the death penalty.

• Rebecca says:

She could beg for the death penalty because that comes with unlimited appeals and legal services and many, many years in waiting to get on tv shows. She knows she’s screwed so why not try to go down making a bigger name for herself?

• designernailsdiana says:

I sat here and cried listening to the statements by Samantha and Steven Alexander Travis’ siblings. How tragic for them to lose Travis then just before Jury selection their Grandma. She would have been devastated to hear the lies about Travis.
        I just can’t stand to even think about what the liar is going to lie about for her statement.
        UGH….ok this makes me cranky.

• pat says:

I’m curious to hear what reason the defense attorneys cited in their request to be removed from the case on Tuesday. Even if Jodi gave that post-verdict interview against their advice, they’ve probably been putting up with all kinds of b.s. from her, for years. Why now? I know Nurmi tried to get off the case before, but they are almost at the finish line now. Just curious.

BB – brilliant way to blog those insane blogs!!! – loved it! – My daughter’s first wedding was a full Mass at our church and a catered affair for over 200 people and we had an absolute blast – so so so much fun – unfortunately she married an asshat, and it did not last – her second marriage was not held in a church, and we had immediate family only – about 50 people – her sister stood up for her we had dinner, and laughter – no band, no music, but a very nice time just the same – no way she would have worn white and had bridesmaids – she has too much class and dignity to have done that – not liking the new guy on MDL –

just wanted to add that I could see some situations where someone would want to have that whole traditional wedding a second time around, but in Tamara’s case it is solely based on tv air time and diva-itis – she is riddled with it

I have a new charity for the OC ladies and Bravo ….. Since they are a$$hats they can send toilet paper to Venzuela who has run out of toilet paper!!!! No kidding, it was just on the news! (Remember when Johnny Carson made a joke about a TP shortage, and people actually started stock piling? … Maybe he was just ahead of the times!)

• iceNfire says:

I caught a glimpse of it on the news but had no idea what they were talking about…Thanks for filling me in ladebra……Your name looks different everytime I see it

Is anyone listening to Travis’s brother right now? I think it’s game over for Jodi.

23. djprincessc says:

I just noticed no Lainey today, or did I miss her??

• iceNfire says:

Hi djp – I noticed too…Maybe if we post the word ‘Prize’ she will magically appear

• djprincessc says:

Hahahahhaha or George!! lol.

She’s off work Thursday afternoons…I’m sure she would sense if there was an prize just for her appearance! 😛

COME ON DOWN AND PLAY THE BLOG FOR FABULOUS PRIZES!!!
        (Imagine a deep.male announcer voice and note the prizes are “fabulous”.)

ummmmm…..there’s a prize….? Where? What is it? What do I have to do?!!!!

I had the afternoon off, went to get nails done, came home took shower, got myself all prettified and met some friends for happy hour!!! It was fun!! But this message crackled me up!!! I love you, guys!!!! how I love ya, how i love ya….

24. lillybee says:

I just checked out the Wines by Wives site and OMG their stuff is so over priced for example they are selling Sutter Home Moscato at 17.45 a bottle and it can be bought for less than 5 bucks a bottle at almost and liquor store or supermarket.

Lillybee I like Sutter but haven’t bought it in a while & its not more than $5 like you said. I saw the Moscato last week but bought Arbor Mist Moscato which is $5 also. People are crazy to buy from them.

Bwahahahahaha!!! $17.45 for a bottle of Sutter Home Moscato. Bwhahahahahah! snort! hahahaha!

25. princesspindy says:

Lainey, I hope you are alright, I know there was a tornado in the Dallas/Fort Worth area last night, check in ok?!!

!!!!! F A B U L O U S P R I Z E S !!!!

And the GRAND PRIZE goes to . . .

I’m so happy for her. I hope she goes far.

I predict a woman will win American Idol tonight.

Come to Vegas with me.

Rotfl. That’s a bet I would place too- good one!

I don’t watch but MAN that body language that Candace gives off– she looks so pissed off all the time? In various media things I see.

30. chismosa says:

Well I’m popping off for a few hours and I know there’s lots on TV tonight, Idol(?), Scandal which everyone loves. I saw Tony Goldwyn on WWH — omg he is hot hot hot. If Kerry Washington’s mouth/Drew Barrymore lisp didnt bother me so much I’d totally get into that show just for him!

But…. I will have tears because my beloved Office ends tonight. It has been terrible since Michael left but nevertheless a sad day as it’s all over. I don’t want to catch any spoilers so I’ll catch you all much later on.

No WWH today –I think dandy is gearing up for the dual birthday party Anderson is throwing for himself and Andy at his (cheaty) boyfriend’s bar this weekend. How can someone so classy like AC like the dickhead AC? Boggles me

Have a good early evening all and I hope Lainey emerges
    ………like the 17 year old cicadas 🐛🐜🐝

Haha!

No LaineyLainey yet? I will check back later. Going down to see FIL and Wife No. 4 to say “goodby” . Supposedly all went well and they are moving out of state. Leave early tomorrow a.m. Do you think it would be unladylike to push that freaking car out their driveway? nah…. 🙂

I was able to catch up this afternoon with MDL NY. I able to see the Hurricane Sandy part. I am so glad that Bravo included that filming. It is good to remember just how many people were affected by that storm. Luis and his brother giving out coffee was really cool. Off to FIL

If they did it not just for the cameras i agree:: cool

Anyone else perturrred that Frederik seemed to be feeding his dog grapes!!?! I was screaming !!
      Love Fred and I was shocked Ryan’s family wasn’t hunting him down vs the vice versa
      If I was in ny alone (downtown!)– my out of state family would be cra-cra looking for me

• AZGirl says:

That was really sad when Ryan was calling his family to let them know he was ok.

I thought Ryan was a sad state of affairs not to even appear to have friends….but I sense the edit would not indicate he was that isolated….I mean we do not know if family called….and I assume phone service was spotty. Regardless, this man needs a life outside of work!!! What is the point of making all that money and not sharing it beyond your luxury living quarters?!

I just e-mailed LaineyLainey so if I hear from her tonight I’ll let everyone know. I hope she’s ok.

34. cocfarm says:

Just got home after a very long day, tuned into the final episode of the Office and am sitting here crying! It is a great ending!

• Mene Seela says:

Awe. that’s cute (that you like the show that much).

• princesspindy says:

(((cocfarm)))

crap, crap,crap…i MEANT to dvr that.

Finally watched it– it was lovely but I wanted MUCH MORE MICHAEL

I am a die hard Office person. It was sweet

• cocfarm says:

I was mad at Jim for screwing around with Dwight right before his marriage. I d.i.d. N.o.t. see that coming! I immediately burst into tears and my husband started laughing at me! That was perfect. Just perfect. So sweet.

Too sweet. Perhaps makes up for the finale of Lost for me ? Just mayyyyyyybe. 🙂

Just heard from LaineyLainey as she is fine.
    Everyone can go to bed now. 🙂

36. Orson says:

This is just so surreal I have to share it. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-09/is-it-a-bird-is-it-a-plane-no-its-a-skywhale/4679676
    Look again, those aren’t supposed to be wings on that skywhale. Remember, whales are mammals.

37. djprincessc says:

Ohhhh god Jennifer Hudson!!! My ears!!!! Nooooooooo.

You are so funny. I hope you never go to a karaoke bar. You must have a very sensitive ear.

• djprincessc says:

Hahahahaha NO! I just can’t stand HER I never have! lol. Her and Kandi’s voices make me cringe! hahahaha

• princesspindy says:

Kandi’s voice is sooooo bad!!!

I concur. And you make me laugh when you say that about her ! Lol

• djprincessc says:

I CAN’T change the channel fast enough Chimosa!! I even yelled “Get off the stage you dirty rat!!!” when she was performing and my mom started laughing sooooo hard. Its kinda a joke bc in the movie Home Alone when Kevin is watching the movie that scares him, the old guy in the movie says “Keep the change you filthy animal!!” so its kinda my take on that. lol. 🙂

Well American Idol got it right this year.

LA Kings win!!!!!!!!!

Orson, this is for you…uh, no it’s for the dogs.

41. cocfarm says:

Good morning. Going out to find our queen bees in the hives and take them out. 😦
    Then I get to go to the dentist. Woo hoo! Does it get any better?!

Which is worse – the bees or the dentist?

• cocfarm says:

Hhmmmmmm…couldn’t find one of the queens so that really sucks, but I have a cavity to get filled so I call it a draw.

Cocfarm I’m sitting in the dentist office right now. 😀

COCfarm my dream is to have honeybees. I am a farmer’s “daughter”- and I feel the itch
      Bees are so wonderful to me!

• cocfarm says:

We are one year in and need to replace our queens. That carniolan is being elusive. Couldn’t find her last night or this morning. Calling in fresh eyes to help us. Can’t add the new queens until the old girls are taken out. But otherwise, we do like having them. Get you bees! More people need to keep bees to save them.

• cocfarm says:

I left a response about the office upthread for you.

Saw that, thanks—
          i am so intrigued by the whole bee thing. I am going to have to do a search on my tv to see when NatGeo or some channel does something about honeybees

So you have to replace the queens? Sooooo fascinating.

I am convinced that eating raw honey keeps me healthy in the winter. But it’s tough to get and expensive.
          I know it helps with allergies as well

And basically ……bees rule in terms of all farming of SO much. I want to take a class or something on this. Lol

You really must be the BEE’s KNEES. lol

42. chismosa says:

Looks like Kelly Beensomeone’s apartment is on the market. She is selling everything now—- and it IS owned by her ex. Interesting.

• California35 says:

Hhmm where will she live now? The ex is thinking, if he gets rid of the apartment, maybe THEN he can get rid of her lol

I will ask her about this when I see her next month…I’ll add it to my list of Qs!! 😉

43. California35 says:

I went to a charity event last night. There were some Californian/$/real housewives types. All woman. There were some polite and going about their busines ladies and some with “get out of my way” attitude. It ,ade me think of the RH…the friend who invited me and her friends are not like that at all. When we left, we fomented on how “money can’t buy you class”. The fake body parts and lips :-P.

Good morning everyone! Beautiful cool morning. Off to clean the pool. Good to see Laineylainey back on the blog. BBL

I’m so glad BB stopped short against banging her head on the brick wall, because I loved the new format!

46. Good Morning. Hey if any of you have had or have muscle cramps HELP!! 2 nights now I’ve had cramps that prevented me from going to sleep right away. I’ve started taking potassium tablets and will go in search of magnesium too. UGH I had the thought that this might be related to the bug bite that gave me anaphylaxis in Jamaica last month. I go to see a Doc Monday but I’ve go a whole weekend to live thru.

• AZGirl says:

My dad used to get those and use some kind of topical spray to get relief. Potassium should start working hopefully. Wish I had more info for you.

I had that a few weeks ago in my legs. I would eat a banana. I didn’t know what to do and didnt realize it could be somewhat linked to a bug bite

Feel better/ hope you find a good remedy !

Oh Diana I’m sorry you’re having a rough time. I wish I could help. If Nancy or AZGirl jump on before NMD posts the new blog hopefully someone else can help you. I hope you’re feeling better today.