Fake Weddings and Dueling Storylines by NMD

It sees like Stars99 and I are sharing a brain lately, because I’ve been meaning to blog about how ridiculous it is that we’ve got a bunch of dueling wedding storylines on Bravo shows.  We dodged a bullet with the Tamra/Eddie – Gretchen/Slade situation because Gretchen refused to commit to the debt-ridden dead beat dad – well at least until filming ended.  She’s now popped the question and sporting a very expensive-looking diamond ring.  Please please please make the mean that Slade has figured out a way to earn money and is paying his child support.  Meanwhile it doesn’t look like Tamra and Eddie will be getting married on this season of RHOC despite the upcoming bridal showers and dress shopping that we saw from cast tweets.  Perhaps Eddie really is getting cold feet because Tamra is so emotionally damaged.  I know most of you dislike Tamra and I’m probably alone on this, but I think she’s showing some self-awareness (based on that one scene in the last episode of OC), which may be the breakthrough she needs to get emotionally healthy.  I also believe in unicorns.

Over in the ATL I don’t think it’ll be much of a contest between NeNe and her over the top extravagant marriage to a man she’s been married to for years, and sweet sensible Kandi Burruss who has finally found the love of her life.   While NeNe’s marriage will likely be more entertaining and sure to put her back in debt, Kandi’s will likely be uneventful and, dare I say, normal, but heartwarming.  NeNe’s real competition is Kim “Wig” Zolciak, who has rating power with her spin-off.  Kim’s “Don’t be Tardy” series has been as successful as Bethenny Frankel’s spin-offs, pulling in over a million viewers without a strong lead-in, established show.  The pressure is on for NeNe to prove that she’s as popular as she thinks she is.

Over in Miami – the Producers that ruined New Jersey and brought us Married to Medicine are allowing what I think will be the deathknell of the housewives franchise to develop – dueling FAKE weddings between Joanna/Romain and Adriana/Fredriq.  Adriana has been married for years.  Somehow she thinks we’re stupid enough to believe that her marriage was annulled due to a technicality and she really will be getting married on the show.  Again – does she think we’re stupid?  I truly have no patience for this.  And then there is the Joanna / Romain storyline.  Joanna and Romain are a pretty couple.  That’s the nicest thing I can say about them.   I sense that they have scripted their entire relationship drama out for the show and are rehearsing lines and feeding us a story ending with a wedding.  Sure the marriage might technically be real (unlike Adriana’s) but I very much doubt anything we see on screen is real.  I put Joanna Krupa in the same bucket as Mariah HuQ from Married to Medicine – fake fake fake and a bad actress as well.

PS – Here’s a link to Adriana’s wedding photo from her fake wedding yesterday.

________________________________

Real Housewives Storyline Comparison

by Stars99

Stop me when this sounds familiar: “You don’t have my back!” “We used to be best friends but now I can’t stand you!”  “We are engaged!” “I’m launching a new product line!” Are you as annoyed as I am with the tired, identical plotlines that are weaved throughout the Real Housewives franchises? Have you found yourself watching an episode and said “déjà vu” when you see something happen on RHOBH that also happened on RHOA just last season?

I propose that we brainstorm together to identify some of these common storylines. Thereafter, the information can be researched, compiled and ultimately presented in a variety of ways.  It will be amusing to see the blatant unoriginality of these shows. While it’s true, some topics are just life’s normal events that happen to everyone… but I have a feeling that we’ll end up just laffing our fool dupas off at the crazy similarities between the franchises. It will be a work in progress for sure and we will need your input at various phases along the way.  At this point, your help is needed to identify the similar storylines.

Off the top of my head, I can think of the following normal life common storylines:  Engagements and Marriages; Divorces; New Babies; Deaths, Illnesses and Major Accidents; Searches for Biological Family/Birthright Scandals; Big Birthday Bashes; Charities; and, Moving into a New Place.

The other… more crazy making plotline similarities that come to mind include:  You Think We’re Rich, but We’re Not; I Fought the Law and the Law Won; Former “Besties” who are now Mortal Enemies; Hawkers of Books; Beverage and Alcohol Distribution Central; Fashion Shows; Restaurant or Bar Openings; Why Yes, You’re Bat Crap Crazy; My Wacky Parent(s); You Don’t have my Back, Jack; and, Housewife Friends who will just not STFU.  We could potentially also identify our favorite quotes by housewife that is, if they’ve said anything that’s actually quotable.

So what additional common storyline topics can you think of that haven’t already been mentioned?  If you think of any or many, please, please, PLEASE leave a comment!  After we get all the topics together… we’ll go into the next phase which is the research phase – and we’ll be sure to pick your brains at that point, also!  THANKS!

________________________________

Bloggers requested for the upcoming shows:

• Dance Moms (new second half of season starting soon)
  • Princesses Long Island
  • Below Deck
  • Chef Roble and Company

If you are interested please email nomoredrama8@gmail.com

________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Miami, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

339 Responses to Bloggers Needed / Fake Weddings and Dueling Storylines – Housewives please be more original!!

Thanks, Diva. I’m aware of this day, but do not remember as it’s not even printed on our calenders anymore! 😦 I liked the article addressing the situation with Vietnam vets returning home, I didn’t know him then, but my husband served in the Vietnam era and he is still somewhat beside himself as to how badly they were treated in their own country.

Texas Tart- please give your husband a big standing ovation from me and thank him from the bottom of my heart for his service to this wonderful country. He and all of the other Vietnam vets answered their country’s call and for that, I am forever grateful. Salute!

That’s such a sad time in our history. Sad, the way those vets were treated. Many thanks to your hubby!

Pindy, many thanks to your marine, as well. 🙂

Thanks, Lainey. Yes, PrincessPindy’s husband is also Vietnam era, so I have read before, but I’ve not been there at the same time to leave a comment!

• Donna says:

Thank you Diva!! I marked my calendar.

• Donna,, you are welcome…
        Texas Tart,,, weird that none of your calendars have that date marked..every one I see has it highlighted…hmmmm
        being raised in a Military family and having a son who served in the USMC ( dec ) we are real big on all the Military Holidays…and of course we have always flown the Flag…. We used to fly my sons USMC FLAG … till someone helped themselves to it one day while we were gone…I CRIED….. but at least we still have the folded flag presented to me at his funeral… along with all the shell casings from the gun salute… those items have been willed to my little Billie when I pass on….
        off to bathe the girls then off to the coal mines…again….

hugs and peace
        diva

For shame! Someone to steal a USMC flag?! Just when you think you’ve heard it all 😐 Flying the US flag here, year round. Used to fly Texas flag too, but somehow the two of them don’t get along as well sharing a pole, ha.

• Texas Tart… who ever stole the flag..will be forever haunted by my son…and me…nothing good will ever come their way…to STEAL deceased MARINES flag… the lowest of lows..just burns me up…. ASSHAT…….

hugs and peace
            diva

Diva, I feel that someone has already paid their price for that particular theft. I appreciate your son’s service and sacrifice…and I’m sorry he didn’t outlive you as nature intended.

• Stars99 says:

Diva – I’m just beyond words… ((DIVA))

Wish I could replace that flag for you. My belated sympathies to you on the loss of your son. There is nothing more special in this world than those who choose to defend our way of life and for all of them, my heartfelt thank you and appreciation.

Dear sweet lady, my profound respect to you and your family and your son for making the ultimate sacrifice. I’m feeling sorry for myself today and I now think of what you’ve gone through and boy do I feel convicted to transform this negative energy into..something else. You are such a blessing.

Diva-how you been??
      We have a big Marine celebration here in my town next Saturday-I got my daughter involved in the whole thing. One of my high school friends is a Marine and does a lot of work with the Vets in my area-I figured since my 3 uncles were Marines this would be a good way for Annabelle to do some community service!! Thanks for the article and the reminder that it is Armed Forces Day!!!

• melthehound says:

Diva, Thank you for your son. I’m among the many who has no clue that the third Saturday in May is set aside for honoring the various branches of our military. I haven’t had a printed calender in years but I don’t doubt that the notation is absent from them. There are some things written in that article that I would take issue with but in the interest of practicing what I preach, I won’t do it here. Just know that in this house, the efforts and sacrifices of the armed forces is appreciated. Also appreciated are the moms, dads, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, sons, and daughters who will never see their loved ones again. It has to be especially hard for them. I couldn’t possibly imagine such a thing.

Well said, MTH. You expressed how I feel.

• thank you mel/jeff…..
        I find myself really missing him this year for some reason… I cry everytime I talk about him.. weird… prob should meditate on it and figure it out….
        LIFE IS STILL GOOD…
        hugs and peace
        diva

Thanks, NMD and Stars for the blog and associated topics! Happy to hear you believe in unicorns, NMD 😉 I’m 😦 to hear that you think Miami is going along with the obvious fake – I don’t like Joanna and do think her and Romain are fake, but Adrianna I like and was a low blow with this BS wedding. They better not support that, I mean the production….cuz I like Miami!

Stars, I don’t know, but it seems you covered a lot of ground there, I will have to put on my thinking cap and concentrate to come up with scenarios you have not mentioned already! It might be easier for me to come up with quotes.

• JumpTheShark says:

Don’t forget the Fake Psychic scenarios. The only episode of Miami I watched had “psychic” Mama Else sitting in her apartment (with video camera focused on her), and a camera in her hallway (in a secure building, no doubt) and there is a knock on her door.
      “Who is it? she asks. It was her daughter. Okay, either A) She’s not psychic, or B) She’s a terrible actress, or C) BOTH! Also, in RHOC, if the practitioner that was there to chase out all the bad vibes from Tamera and Eddie’s gym was authentic, why did no stream of toads emerge from Tamra’s mouth?

• Stars99 says:

omg… Jump the Shark – You are soooOOOoo right… Psychics! It’s crazy, no? Completely dies laffin at “stream of toads”… I can totally picture that…lol

• Kansas Girl says:

How about the fake psychiatrist visits?

Bethanny’s were really annoying. wHAT about the The GORGA’S???? remember how Joey talked to her after that “fake psychiatrist session”?

• Stars99 says:

Lol…. LaineyLainey so nice we say it twice… it would be nice if they actually learned something, no? Thanks for the examples!

• Stars99 says:

lol… Yeah… Just what everyone should do – go to therapy sessions on TV… lol, good one, “All we are is dust in the wind”…

• Kansas Girl says:

Oooo, and “I’m so busy with my work” when it’s obvious there is no work.

• Stars99 says:

Is completely laffin’…. so true, so true… good one, “All we are is dust in the wind!”

• Kansas Girl says:

Oooo, and the charity fund-raisers that aren’t.

• Stars99 says:

Kansas – wouldn’t it be nice if we got a sense that they actually did more for their charity than just what we see… I mean in some cases I’m sure they do.. but come the heck on… lol… good one!

Excellent photography with a beautiful child.

• plainviewsue says:

I thought she looked like a young Audrey Hepburn. Absolutely stunning.

I saw a very young Lauren Bacall when I saw this photo. Either way, a classic beauty!!

That is absolutely beautiful .

• Donna says:

i thought she resembled Natalie Wood.

• Cartwheels says:

Gabriella is so stunning, she is going to be a beauty.

She is the loveliest of the girls IMHO, but this looks quite airbrushed or something, no? Maybe Ter put it through some filter app ?
      Her face— looks made out of wax?

She’s my favorite of the daughters and I loved that she didnt look like all the others but I think slowwwwwwwly, she’s starting to look more like them.

Very sweet. But off- something— I must say. Something is fixed in the photo
      I’ve seen tons of kids’ photos lol

• melthehound says:

The picture is way over processed. She’s a beautiful girl and doesn’t need all the photoshop doodads to make a photo of her look good. Where there are shadows on the dress, it looks dirty instead of shadowed (for starters).

Prom night for Ramona’s daughter…. she’s in red.

They look cute.

They are beautiful. “We” are off to pre-prom party? Parents weren’t included in either of my kids’ prom festivities.

We had the pre-prom at MY house. It was TONS of the couples and parents all came to take pictures, etc.
        it was awesome. Then we left directly from my house to the prom

And I call it THE prom. I can’t stand when people say just “prom” these days !!!! It burns my ears!

That sounds like fun!! My kids specifically asked me not to come to their pre-prom stuff. So I didn’t go. The other parents sent me pictures. Not many, but I did get some pics.

• Cartwheels says:

This makes me feel kinda old 😦
      Avery looks so grown up here, can believe she was just a tween when we saw her the first time.

4. plainviewsue says:

I had an interesting back and forth w/Gretchen on twitter. I was actually responding to another twitter exchange between her & one of my twitter friends, and then she responded to me.

‏@plainviewsue: @RealityTVBliss Interesting back & forth between u & @GretchenRossi. I saw Heather tweeted that she’s a bridesmaid. I assumed G was too.

‏@GretchenRossi :@plainviewsue @RealityTVBliss guess I didn’t make the cut 😏😤

‏@RealityTVBliss: @plainviewsue @GretchenRossi I don’t think it was a surprise. Something happened between them we don’t know about yet.

‏@GretchenRossi : @RealityTVBliss @plainviewsue we had a small tiff but I thought it was over and done with, who knows

This conversation was due to the fact that Gretchen was NOT invited to Tamra’s bachelorette party going on right now in Las Vegas. Heather was. Apparently, Vicki was but couldn’t go. Lydia & not surprisingly Alexis wasn’t.

Trouble in paradise for Tamra & Gretchen?????

• How many bachelorette parties can one woman have?

NMD, after all that juicy info above….THAT was your comment? It made me guffaw!!!! HIlarious. It hadn’t even ocurred to me, but seriously, HOW MANY BACHELORETTE PARTIES can one old dog have for her third marriage????

PVS: TamTam strikes again. She’ll turn on Heather eventually, too. wait for it, wait for it…

NMD-I thought she already had a bachlorette party? I bet this whole “tiff” is made up crap -they probably faked the whole thing b/c they are both getting slammed for their “friendship”-I don’t believe a word Gretchen says-or Tamra!! Now their storyline is going to be “you dissed me and picked Heather-that’s bully honky!!”

As many as she can get Bravo to pay for/film? Just a wild guess.

I think that’s the whole point for Tamra. If Bravo pays, she’s all for it. If the camera is on her, she’s all for it. If the camera is on someone else, she’ll throw wine in someone’s face, have a “sex bath” on camera…whatever it takes to get the camera back on her.

• Cartwheels says:

She has been milking this wedding for more than a year. Wasn’t there some online articles about a bachelorette party last year in NYC where you have to buy tickets.

With all this mess of bachelorette parties, she better get married. For some reason it seems to me like Eddie is not ready for it.

• Catseye says:

I think Tamra has decided to “upgrade” and dump Gretchen in favor of Heather and Terry. She probably wants to get a nice discount for all of her procedures from Terry. It’ll serve Gretchen right, if they don’t make up. She won’t have any friends left on the show.

Can you imagine her calling Alexis? I’m saying it again. Gretchen is dumb as rocks.

• pat says:

Tamra and Heather have zippo in common. I wonder if Tamra’s trying to pull a Kyle, and hopes in addition to botox discounts, she’ll get to play real estate agent for Heather and Terry.

HA! Tamra can’t be friends w/other women. She’s too jealous, confrontational & fake. I’d Gretchen can’t see what Stevie Wonder can see then she’s desperate to be in the “in crowd”. Gretchen is dumb as rocks.
      It’s great you had that exchange w/Gretchen suofe. Even though I don’t like many of them I do like when they at least respond on Twitter & FB.

Very interesting, Plainviewsue!

• Beckygrey says:

Serves Gretchen right. She deserve any thing that comes her way with Tamra. I hope she feels really “played” looking back on how she was willing to throw Lex under the Tamra bus.

Happy Saturday everyone. A little bit of rain in my area but otherwise a beautiful weekend. AZGirl maybe you’ll get a few drops of rain your way to cool it down. I hope you all gave great weekend.

It’s beautiful here in Central TX. It’s going to be really hot, says the weatherman. Two days in a row, I spotted a road runner outside my bedroom window. It’s supposed be good luck to see a road runner. I’m thinking that myth aint true, cause my husband and I are fighting today. He hurt my feelings and then instead of apologizing he got all defensive. Then he apologized later, by saying “I’m sorry I retaliated.” WHAT???? such an idiot. Today there are red birds,…(cardinals?) in the yard…is that good luck? I hope so. I’m hoping no crows or blackbirds land on my window sill. I can’t take more bad luck. “I’m sorry I retaliated?!!??” Really? Worst apology in 29 years.

It’s good luck, unless you are Wile E. Coyote!

Uh oh. Mr. Lainey is in the doghouse BIG time. Maybe he’ll do something really nice for you as a surprise/apology.
        Road runner. Wow. Do they look like Warner Brothers cartoon Road Runner? Beep, beep, beep. I’ve never seen one like on Animal Planet.
        Lainey I hope Mr. didn’t spoil your day. Have a great one.

• AZGirl says:

Actually Road Runners do look a lot like the cartoon.

Well, they are not as purple and not as large as the cartoon. They are ummm…speckly and the males have a little red mark near their crest. They are not as easily spooked as most birds. When my husband is out on the land, they come very close to him (within about 6 feet or so). They seem curious. They are interesting critters…I had heard that they stay with their mates forever, but I just went to wikipedia and saw no metion of their supposed monogamy. they do co-parent which is cool, dad sit son the nest at night!! if you click this link, you’ll see a picture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geococcyx

Mr.Lainey better shape up!!!

• Stars99 says:

Mr. Lainey indeed should shape up… Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius has some ACME dynamite in case you need it…

Reminds me of the time I was helping my friend panel his basement. His then 2½ year old son came downstairs with his eyes welling up with tears and his lower lip stuck out a mile. I asked him what was the matter and very indignantly, he told me “[insert name of 4 year old big sister here] hit me back!” I managed to keep a straight face as I told him where his daddy was then had to look a the wall or something.

Wait, what is a road runner? How do I not know this? Is this a real animal?
        I have to wiki immediately ……

Chismosa – this made me smile. They are also called chaparrals or chaparral cocks.

Uh oh, hope you got Mr. Lainey straightened out 😮

• AZGirl says:

Cooled down but still sunny and hot!

6. plainviewsue says:

Saw some clips for the WWHL tonight with the Jersey gals. Caroline continues to refer to herself in the third person. I just can’t anymore.

Melissa comes off as the virgin bride we all know her to be. Teresa looked great.

My favorites lines came from what the women have learned in being on the show. I believe Jacq said something about having patience and tolerance??

I seriously just can’t anymore………………………

• Rebecca says:

LOL – You have to watch it for what it is…. fake, hypocritical – a parody of real life housewives. There’s no reason to watch it if you are expecting sophistication and truth. Expect Jerry Spring trash and you won’t be disappointed.

I look forward to you all telling me all about it. I’m not watching the NJ crew on their show or WWHL. Nope, nada, nil.

7. Mike says:

There seems to be a pattern. One of the wives starts seeing a therapist, then several on other show do the same, one of the wives decides to get married on the show, then it becomes the thing to do on the others. I’m already seeing the next big thing to spread among the Housewives show, outing people and telling their secretes, all in the name of drama/ratings. One thing I don’t think we will see a pattern of, Housewives banning together and holding out on their contracts for more money It didn’t work for the RHONY, that’ll teach the wives to try and think on their own

• lizzle says:

Hi Mike! It’s good to see another guy posting comments. The marriage train is a little absurd. Is it anyone’s first marriage?

• Stars99 says:

Lol, Mike – You so danged right! Therapy and outing people’s secrets – those are great ideas! It cracks me up that some of them can’t even be in the same room as the other housewives… I mean, really… when in real life have we not been able to be in the same room with someone else? I mean it can be holy cow awkward… but c’mon…

8. Mene Seela says:

Here’s a new storyline … no one has cheated with another RH’s spouse yet. That would be some drama!

BB, Stars NMD, MTH etc … I really enjoy your blogs. Thank you very much for your time, thoughts and entertaining writing!

• lizzle says:

Fake a death and then come back at some point when all the housewives are together, so everyone can gasp and faint.

A housewife realizes that her son/daughter is actually the product of the affair (that Mene Seela mentioned above) with another house husband.

The United States no longer allows credit to be given out to people that have no liquid assets. All the housewives, except a few, are forced into a purely lower middle class life. Some, who have no liquid assets, become homeless.

• Mene Seela says:

Haha! “Some, who have no liquid assets, become homeless.” or have to menial chores for the few still with $$$. Gretchen can clean Viki’s toilets. Taylor waits on tables are Villa Blanca. LuLu is a fit models for Yummy Tummy “mature” ladies line.

• lizzle says:

That would be epic! Maybe we should join the production team of these shows… I mean, if you are gonna fake it… fake it big!

• Stars99 says:

Do it… do it you guys… You could get paid big bucks for writing those kinds of scenarios… Just remember us little guys when you become rich and famous, okay? lol

lizzle they can’t steal Dallas’ storyline. I remember that was the worst storyline on tv at that time. 🙂

• Stars99 says:

Mene Seela – now THAT would be some drama… but really… which husband would be the best candidate? lol

Well, there was the thing Slade had with Jo, then Laurie, then Jo.

9. Lulu says:

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far 🙂 Love the blogs today great job NMD and Stars!!

Similarity between storylines:
    That who should not be named alienating “B” —> NY
    Wacko Jaq and co. alienating Tre for no reason—>NJ
    Tamra on ALL of her seasons alienating someone for no reason–>OC
    I don’t watch BH so can’t comment there.
    All petty H.S BS that frankly is not entertaining.

Its quite boring isn’t it Lulu?
      I hope you are feeling well. It’s really count down time. Is your little man up to his usual inquisitive self? I hope Mr. Lulu is making it day by day.

• Lulu says:

Awww Thank you Powell!!!! Today is one of my better days that’s for sure! The countdown begins 6 days till due date. Can’t get anything past my little toddler he broke our dvd player. We happened to walk past the dvd section at best buy. My DH had to carry him out kicking and screaming 😦 That’s my little guy you got to love him!

This time Mr Lulu is a bit nervous as am I.

Iittle man broke the DVD player? Lulu I’m sorry but I just have to laugh. 🙂 He doesn’t mess around.
          I’m glad you’re feeling good.

• Stars99 says:

ooOOOooo you’re right, LuLu – they’re always alienating someone, aren’t they? Then the rumors that someone is refusing to film with someone else… lolol… hysterical! Great idea!

• Lulu says:

Stars it getting so freakin old it’s pathetic. What I liked about the 1st season of OC was it was just filmed no storylines. They need to get back to their roots and stop this nonsense.

Real cute family photo Heather, but I am giggling that you and the Mr. have matching PJs!

11. Thanks for blogging Stars and NMD. I agree why even bother with this fake storyline BS. I’m enjoying REAL shows like Once Upon A Time and Revenge. Also, Judge Judy is on my dvr list now. lol THAT is real drama of people doing the same stuff to each other it’s just different people every case.
    I’ll look to see when Princess show is on to see if I could blog it. I’m dealing with some strange health issues right now so it’s only a maybe.
    Rained and thundered for hours this morning. More storms expected for tonight…oh yea so excited NOT! At least it’s not snow.

• princesspindy says:

I am sorry about your health issues!! I use to watch Judge Judy with my dd all the time…. She leaned about not loaning money to anyone, especially boys and not co-signing loans for anyone!! LOL!

• Stars99 says:

Sorry about your health issues, Diana… hope you feel better, soon! = )

Diana how’d you like the Revenge finale? Bang, Wowza! So much I did not see coming.

• AZGirl says:

Are you still having muscle cramps? If so maybe you need not wait until monday?

12. Jerrie says:

Truthfully, the only shows I find worthwhile on Bravo anymore are Top Chef , Tabitha Takes Over and Inside the Actors Studio.

I used to love RHNY and BH but it’s doubtful I’ll watch either one in any upcoming seasons. I’ve watched OC off and on since I started watching NY but I can’t stand to watch it now either. I watched DC and gave Atlanta a shot the first season but they lost me in season 2. I watched about 4 episodes of Miami in season 1 but couldn’t stand it. I’ve never seen one single episode of NJ.

As for the spin-offs, I loved Bethenny but would never watch any other one. I didn’t like the women on the original shows, why would I watch a show that’s all about them?
    I never have and never will watch Married to Medicine, Below Deck or LA Shrinks. I’ll never watch another episode of Vanderpump Rules again, either. (I gave up on that when I realized it wasn’t actually about Lisa but really her ridiculous staff.)

Why have these shows lost me? Because Bravo has devolved them down into the absolutely most ridiculous spectacles ever. It’s more important for Bravo to show the women – and now their husbands – screeching at each other than for them to give us a glimpse into the supposedly more glamorous lives. As time has gone on and more shows have been added, the “stars” have learned what’s expected of them and are hell-bent on delivering. Oh and add in all the crap the Wives are trying to sell us and it might as well be one big infomercial.

I used to like Rachel Zoe when she was “just” a stylist but her expanding brand has made her bland to watch. Plus, again, it’s an informercial.

Princess Long Island (or whatever it’s called) is bound to be the “when they were young” version of Housewives so there’s no point in watching that. LA Shrinks just seems sad to me and Newlyweds the First Year is sure to be filled with annoying screeching characters as well.

• JumpTheShark says:

Well said!

• melthehound says:

Truthfully, the only reason I watch these shows anymore is for participation here. There really isn’t a lot for me otherwise. ATL lost me last season on the tour bus, Miami never had me, DC was a snoozefest with a lot of made up drama (which one isn’t), BH and NY are all about queen bee syndrome. That is, who’s ass must be kissed in order to stay relevant. I could never let myself get into a bunch of bleach blonds with overinflated fake boobs and egos in OC.. I have Never liked Bethenny and always thought KimZB was a worthless golddigger so I won’t be wasting time on their spinoffs. For some reason, I’ve never been able to look away from that heap in NJ though. I don’t watch cooking shows or shows that revolve around fashion. That’s just Bravo. Don’t even get me started on E! and that shit can family Kardassians. Talk about made up bullshit to extend a whore’s fame… Or is that fame whore? Doesn’t matter, in my mind they are identical and it fits every one of these reality stars including, the beloved Lisa V.. They, male and female, are all willing to whore themselves out for 5-10 minutes a week of screen time to push whatever it is they want your money for.

I can die happy if I never see another phucking vow renewal, wedding, baptism, fake baby scare or desire, toaster oven, girdle commercial, flavored vodka, wine, beer, miracle murk, cookbook, shoe line, dress line, restaurant, gym or fitness center (whatever the phuck they want to call it), shitty autotune song, birthday bash drama (who went and who didn’t…. Who gives a shit?), phoney psychic sucking on electronic cigarettes or any of the rest of them, dildos and other various ‘toys’, TV shrink, marriage councilor, and divorces. Let’s toss in group vacations where these people go, do nothing but bitch about it and rarely leave their rooms. Not only that but they bitch about the ones who don’t want to attend. How can we forget about the luncheons and dinner parties that ALWAYS preclude the drama de jour for the next 40 weeks? Want to know what all these shows have in common? I respectfully submit the above list, for starters.

I hear you Jerrie and MTH! What toaster oven?! 😉 LOL to ‘the list’!

13. designernailsdiana says:

VOW RENEWALS! that’s another “been there done that” on the HW shows

AND DIVORCE-it’s been soooo over done!!!

Diana & JNNTJ I agree w/you both.

• Stars99 says:

Jill – the REAL Jill – it’s really crazy at the number of divorces there have been… That’s for sure a topic – it boggles my mind at how many divorces there have been… I looked just at RHDC – and except for the one who wasn’t married – they’ve ALL had divorces or are in the midst of being divorced — and it was only on for one season.. Yikes!

• Stars99 says:

omg Diana – I’m dying laffin’ at that one… it’s so hysterical… especially when it’s done on a weird anniversary… that’s a great suggestion!

I haven’t read both blogs and none of the comments, but I have to say this right off:

I DON’T BELIEVE IN UNICORNS AND I DON’T BELIEVE TAMRA HAS GAINED ANY SELF-AWARENESS!

15. princesspindy says:

Hey Stars, Great Job as ALWAYS!!!

The only thing I can think of is douchebag/famewhore hubbys and boyfriends, but those aren’t really plot lines, more like poor choices…..

OH, yeah, I thought of one!!!

Cyst and Disease letters……..lawsuits against one another!!

• designernailsdiana says:

lmao @ poor choices. Lawsuits…yeah add that to the fun list NOT.
      I’m cranky today sorry…..

You still not sleeping well because of the muscle cramps? 😦

• designernailsdiana says:

Yes Powell now it’s also fatigue I slept 10 hours and woke up feeling like I could’ve slept 10 more.

• Stars99 says:

Tiara – I’m laffing at your douchebag/famewhore hubbys and boyfriends… ain’t that the truth? That topic will be REALLY FUN to identify… and Cyst and Disease letters… completely hysterical! After all… friends don’t sue friends, right?

• princesspindy says:

I think “Friends don’t sue friends” is up there with “PAY ATTENTION PUL~EEZZEE”
        I love RHW quotes almost as much as I love Mean Girl quotes…..
        I guess they are all Mean Girls

Queen Bees and Wannabees……

16. melthehound says:

Stars/NMD … I’ve been wondering how I’m going to get through recapping that 3+ month long shitfest coming from New Jersey this summer. How I’m going to find the motivation to do it on a weekly basis. More importantly, how I’m going to be able to remain impartial in the writing in an attempt to not start any fights around here. You both have just given me the best idea on how to do that. Plagiarism. While, I won’t claim anyone elses work as my own, I can just copy and paste from previous recaps of (pick a franchise), and I’ll be good to go, as long as I credit the original author. I never give word for word recaps anyway. These shows have become nothing but infomercials anyway and it literally amazes me that they are still on the air.

• princesspindy says:

It could be a “Fill in the blank” template!!
      Might be safer than having another “Strike-thru-Gate”, lol

• Stars99 says:

lol @ “Fill in the blank” template…
        ________ started dissing ________ because they weren’t invited to their (pick one) 1) birthday party; 2) anniversary party; 3) product launch; 4) charity event…..
        _________ got mad at _________ and (pick one) 1) threw wine on them; 2) pushed them fully clothed into the water; 3) threw them out of a party; 4) screamed at them; 5) pulled out their hair extensions… I am SOOOOOOOOOO dying laffin’ here…

GREAT IDEA

• Formerly Addicted to Bravo says:

Housewives MadLib – it would probably be completely accurate too 🙂

OMG MTH. You are too funny. 🙂 PrincessP says fill-in the blank. I love it. I’m am so looking forward to reading it whichever way you go. 😀

Volunteer’s remorse, MTH? I do not envy you one little bit.

• melthehound says:

Nah, I’m just not looking forward to fighting about any of these assholes so, I’m not going to go down that road. I’ll write what happens and leave it at that.

• You could just start writing the recaps now. Whatever you come up with will be more interesting than the show.

So true!

Jeff-do it like Mad Libs…leave a blank and tell us to insert noun verb adjective…I think we would come up with some pretty funny recaps that way!! Ps-I LOVE MAD LIBS-anyone else????

• Maybe we should just writing episodes of the ones that are filming to amuse ourselves – I think Quincy did that when NY was delayed a few years ago.

• melthehound says:

You know, I am a little embarrassed that I’ve never heard of a game that’s been around for 60 years. I guess there are a lot of things I’ve never heard of. That could be fun and I may use Stars’ template for the recaps 😆 (with full credit of course)..

• Boobah says:

YES! I love Mad Libs! I have had some of my most hearty laughs from Mad Libs!

Oh my gosh, Mad Libs!!!! 🙂 Brilliant idea, Jill!!!

Start writing them now…I love it!!!

Anyone watching The Preakness today?

Nope, I’m watching college softball.

Yes, I think I’m with Mylute to win, but I have not seen all the horses and will reserve final call until right before the start.

I missed the Derby. Orb won that. I don’t know about any of the horses thus season.

18. Here’s another one – poolside fight. First OC (Tam throwing drink at Jeana) then Miami – Shahs, and finally Married 2 Medicine. Oh – and I think there was one on VanderPumpRules as well.

LOL. And how can any newcomer say they didn’t watch before they joined the cast. RH franchise or,Bravo if you want to tell the truth are rip off artist.

• Stars99 says:

lol… Powell, that is so true… I would totally want to see all the past shows before I went on a show like this… good suggestion!

• Stars99 says:

Yeppers, NMD – Isn’t it weird how all these shows are similar? So, so sad… Great suggestion!

• melthehound says:

Even though we didn’t see it, don’t forget about the Ninja Pool Fight in Beverly Hills. That one got more attention than all the rest combined if I remember correctly.

Here’s another one: Scenes shot in closet areas (Lisa, Kyle, Heather, etc.)

At least one Bravo paid for trip (fake hosted by someone) to places where they make fools of themselves.

• princesspindy says:

Oh yes, the stupid “faux hosted” trips, LOL!!!!!

• cusi77 says:

Yes, Pindy! LouAnn (who doesn’t have two coins to rub together) invited all the NY Housewives to Morocco!!!!! Hahah! Tamara this last episode to Malibu! Haa! Cintya to Africa!!! Unfortunatelly the Divorces most of the are real… However, I think that Paul and Adrienne were already in the quits , same Porsha and whatshisname… IMO.

And who believes Kim Richards hosted the Ojai trip?

• cusi77 says:

So true BB!!! Poor thing could not find her way to the bathroom in NY in Season 1!!!

• iceNfire says:

Bethenny was the first to strike big bucks with branding so they all jumped on that. Now that Nene made it somewhat officially in Hollywood I fear we will see other’s trying to follow that lead. I have felt for sometime now that they all consider themselves ‘actors’ anyway.

• Stars99 says:

You’re right, Ice – so, so true… thanks for the ideas! I think they ALL would love to be an actor… lol

• princesspindy says:

LOL!!

• Stars99 says:

Lol… Cusi… I think you’re right… thanks for starting to fill in the blanks for me… = )

• Stars99 says:

LOL… Yes… It cracked me up at the “hosting duties”… duly noted! Good idea!

Yeah, the closet/bathroom scene…Slade and Gretchen did a really idiotic one right before Gretchen went to meet Tamra for their promise bracelets scene.

• Stars99 says:

OMG… BB… I about died looking at Heather’s closet… it was crazy…. not to mention Lisa’s… but holy crap on a cracker… Good suggestion!

20. cusi77 says:

Thank you NMD and Stars, Cracking up reading your Blogs and to Everyone YOUR comments… Hysterical!
    I have a nomination to The RHW’s “fakest” trip ever:
    LONDON with Tummy tums! We got to see the Hotel rooms; The bathroom and Sonya washing her undies on the bidet… Any place on any hotel on the world “Meeting room” for Tummy Rah! Rah! Rah!… “You are fabulous, no, no YOU are Fabulous”!!! To each other… Then the two ladies, Sonya and Whatshername Princess (and LuAnn) walking for….. “any” street of Brooklyn would have make it! (Poor Aviva who just could not make it to the high floor of the Hotel named “London”!).

Tamara “Self awareness” is very look alike to JZ when she realized that she was in the wrong side of the equation… Tamara always has been a mean woman and a very bad actress… Gretchen is friends with her because she prefers to be on her side than against her.

I will continue watching OC… I like some Jerry Springer in my life… NOT Miami!!! Yet in my guilty pleasure I have standards! Haa!

21. Mene Seela says:

How about those pregnancy “scares” of menopausal women? Ramona…. oh and trying to get pregnant like LuLu.

• cusi77 says:

Those two were epical failures! The night of the beginning of season party Luanne’s mom confirmed that Lulu had her tubes tied since Noel was born !!! Lulu’s story line for the entire season!!!

• Mene Seela says:

Cannot STAND Lulu. I wondered at the time if they made one shouldered maternity dresses,

• cusi77 says:

😀 Sure they do it! The problem was the tubes tided!

What I found more annoying was when Caroline wore those one shoulder dresses…oh my gosh…she was too beefy for that. At least the countess had the body for it.

I’m aghast Mene. Lu made me hate the one shoulder dress. To me it was once a special dress that I saw every now & then on the red carpet. Lu wore it every
          other epi.

HA!

• Stars99 says:

Mene Seela – I would have SOOOOOOOOO not remembered that… good idea!

22. Mene Seela says:

The biggest Faux storyline was Kelly Beensomeone’s “Playboy” shoot. Seriously, that was embarrassing.

Didn’t Ramona ask her something like “are you going to get your boobs fixed before the shoot?” or something like that…she pantomimed the fact that they pointed in weird directions, it was HILARIOUS!!! Ramona, Ramona, Ramona…that’s before the housewives were so f’n careful and calculated about everything they say.

• cusi77 says:

Ramona never gets the memo! This morning I had my “Ramona” moment and asked the waitress if she was pregnant…. She is NOT!!!! I wanted to crawl under the table!!!

OMG – – – I asked a woman whose childen I taught and it turns out they are now in Jr High and high school…if the little toddler boy who was with her was her grandchild. WHAT AN IDIOT!!! He was a surprise as it turns out; and she is a beautiful woman…I just thought since her other kids are so old….not THAT old as it turns out…I know how you felt with the not pregnant waitress. I would LOL, but I’m re-living how embarrassed I felt. arggggh!!!

Whoops. I do not ask cause I don’t want to crawl under the table. 🙂

• Stars99 says:

So, so embarrassing, Mene…

23. Mene Seela says:

Casting for the RH having affairs with someone’s spouse. How about Sonja and Aviva’s husband. That would make me laugh. That would make Ramona laugh.

• cusi77 says:

That one is fantastic, Mene! How would George will come to defend his daughter from Sonja? Another could be Kenya and Apollo!!!!!!

• cusi77 says:

I would like to see Brandi dating Dr. Paul! If Dr. Paul was like Slade (enamored of himself on RHW’s show) He can come back dating Kim, Taylor or Brandi!

• cusi77 says:

First scenario: Paul dating Taylor:

Taylor (who cannot refuse any visit to the cosmetic surgical office) Finishes the Season with one eye on the back of her head and her lips hanging on her knees.

• iceNfire says:

wait – is Aviva back? I’m so hoping she is not

I know Ice I was hoping also, but I think sadly she may be.
              She’s going to be doing her “charity” work a lot I’m sure with the Boston marathon.
              Blech blech blech

I hope Ramona keeps it real with her. 😡😡

• Mene Seela says:

cusi that is brilliant!

• cusi77 says:

Thanks, Mene Seela!

Second possible scenario: Dr. Paul Dating Kim…

By the end of the Season PAUL will have his eyes on the back of his head!

Third Possible scenario: Paul dating Brandi…

Paul will need surgically removed his smile from ear to ear… after living with “The ice princess” , Brandi is fire!!!

24. jezzibel says:

I would love it if they shoved some of those ladies in a ride along with the cops(not in the back seat in handcuffs) or spend the day working with EMTS or the fire department….or even participating in the wounded warriors project or salute veterans, but I have a feeling the RH’s and the like are not capable of truly give back or not make an experiance all about them. Not put them in charge (ala Sonya and the wedding walk) but the no s**t boots on the ground type of all day volunteer work.

• melthehound says:

I don’t think any of them would get anything from it. I think the only time these people even act charitable, is when the cameras are rolling. They are all beyond trashy self centered.

• jezzibel says:

I think Ramona, Kandi, Lisa(and possibly Brandi) might take something away from it…but the rest of them, you’re probably right.

• jezzibel says:

Yolo would too, I suspect

• melthehound says:

If there were no cameras, perhaps but, with all 4 of them, if it’s on camera, that’s the only reason they are doing it. In my view anyway.

Oh well TexasTart. Oxbow won. Orb was in 4th place &Mylute was 3rd.

@ cocfarm, ah ha I had the coc figured correctly! I found your messages in the last blog, left you reply. Good luck with the bees!

27. djprincessc says:

Hiiiii everyone!! Has anyone else seen this?? Its a birds eye view from the Twin Towers. It looks amazing and scary! 9/11 holds a VERY special place in my heart and I remember exactly what I was doing when it happened. We should all NEVER forget this tragic day.

Woo! What an achievement. It is scary looking. You’re right DJP. I’ll never forget where I was. I was at work. Happened to be watching tv in the breakroom when there was breaking news. I worked in MD on the 12th fl & when the Pentagon was hit we could see it because we had a vantage pt where we could see Downton DC, parts of VA. The scariest day of my life.

• Catseye says:

Unbelievable! I got chills from reading that.

• djprincessc says:

Oh wow Powell I can’t even imagine being close enough to see it. I would be terrified. Im in CA and I was asleep in bed and was woken up by the TVs in the house being on SUPER loud and heard my mom talking really loud as well, I came out of my room pissed because my parents had on the tvs so loud and told them “why do you guys have the TV’s on so loud?” The look on my moms face was of mortification and she said “they’re crashing planes into the buildings in NY and people are jumping out of them!!!!” Still half asleep I didn’t really “GET IT” until about 15 minutes. That was the first time I had ever experienced war or anything like that being so young growing up in the 90s we never had anything crazy happen. This changed everything and I truly saw how scary life could be, 9/11 will always be dear to me because of what I learned from it.

Wow, Powelly-pooh.

I was driving my kids to school.

Hi djprincess! Thanks for that post, I will have to view those on my desktop, the phone is not cutting it! Interesting to know Powell was that close.

• djprincessc says:

You’re welcome!! 🙂

DJ I’ll never forget either, I was in manhattan but thank Jesus not near downtown. But I remember it like it was last week, what I was wearing, the weather ….. All the details.
          Scary

• melthehound says:

I was in my car taking a smoke break when I heard Peter Jennings announce that the first tower had fallen followed closely by the second. The announcement interrupted the local airing of the Dr Laura show. I spent the rest of the morning trying to get online to find out what had happened. Nothing was working properly and things (on a T1 connection) were taking an hour to load that normally took seconds. I don’t think any other event has ever affected my communication ability like that. Of course my inconvenience was nothing compared to those who were there, the ones lucky enough to escape before it all collapsed. Nothing compared to that of the people on those airplanes or on the floor of impact (and floors above). I still don’t get over the sound, as they played footage of the day from the ground floors, of the impact of the people who jumped rather than burn. What a choice to have to make and I’m thankful, I’ve never had to and hopefully never will have to, make such a decision. I remember the CNN type coverage that day from the hospitals showing the crews ready to receive the wounded, who never came.

That footage is dizzying, No way would I ever be able to do that job or anything like it.

28. djprincessc says:

Chismosa!! Idk if you’re around but I replied to your comment about J Hud and Kandi on the post from a couple days ago! Sorry it took me a while to respond!

DJ– last night a DJ saved my life! – hahaa
      (Disco song)

I will be back in a bit and I’ll try to see your responses

Also COCFARM— thank you for all your info. I was not around last night.
      I’ll be back, maybe I’ll catch you both

I’m watching Iyanla Vanzant w/Sheree & Bob Whitfield. Bob never loved Sheree. She was pregnant w/one child, pregnant w/the 2nd child then they got married. He said all he asked her to do was be in time to his games & support him but she always came late.
    Bob tells Sheree she wants to look good on tv, She by Sheree shitz, they are her accessories. He is her handbag & the kids are her shoes. I’m sorry but that’s how I felt about Sheree. It was all about her 1st, the way she looked & her kids last.

• Mene Seela says:

The way she introduced her daughter as a “friend” or assistant (whichever) on S1 was all I needed to know about Sheree. She’s just hoping her son becomes an pro athlete so she can live off of him.

Nobody uses birth control. Nobody.

30. Mene Seela says:

OT question. We are landscaping our front yard. We are considerng making a pebble path but I’m concerned about how to keep the path looking nice. Does anyone know an easy way to remove leaves and such that blow onto pebble paths? Sounds like a hassle to me.

Sounds like a leaf blower will also blow the pebbles?

• melthehound says:

A low power leaf blower would probably do the trick. I have one made by Ryobi (Home Depot exclusive brand), that is strong enough to remove grass clippings and leaves (as long as it’s dry) and not disturb anything under it (like your pebbles). Any electric would do but I like mine because it’s battery operated. If you get dustings of snow, the blower is great for clearing that too as well as blowing leaves, snow, etc off of the car.

A low power blower is a good idea, but I would recomment to use decomposed granite as it makes a more stable and easier to clean walkway. I will flatten out better than round rocks. I don’t know the price difference though.

MTH – I like your new portrait. Love the tongue showing a little 🙂 Love.the white on the muzzle….oh yes, a love fest…surely I told you I had a dog that looked so much like Mel. Say, I read The Man’s World series you wrote about your Mom and enjoyed that a great deal! I plan to go back to the farm and read the California series, or whatever strikes my fancy. Thanks!

• melthehound says:

Thank you TexasT 😀 The pic was taken today and I’m surprised he stood still long enough for it (he doesn’t like cameras). Glad you enjoyed the read. The California one isn’t as interesting imo as it’s more about me but you are more than welcome to check it out and make the judgement on your own.

32. designernailsdiana says:

I like crazy drunk young girls I am going to blog Princesses of Long Island.

Lots-o-fun in the comments today! I enjoyed everyone’s input. The subject matter brought out interesting observations, hilarious ideas and brilliant ideas! Seems that MTH need not fret, just improvise NJ! 😆 Stars’ customized Mad Libs! 😆

34. I think I’ve put my finger on why I have such a visceral reaction to Married2Medicine. The whole telling the ‘secret’ of Lauren being adopted is a direct rip-off of the Brandi-Adrienne storyline from BH. Just as the poolside fight was a rip-off from Miami.

LA Kings lost. 😦

36. Lulu says:

Good Morning!! Another beautiful sunny day 5 more days to go 🙂

I agree with what Mel the hound wrote about HW’s sucking. All of them do and without this site and all the snark! I would of given up watching it years ago. Out of all the Bravo shows nothing is original anymore. Top chef is the same now 11 seasons of the exact same competition, drama etc. nothing new there. Their “new” shows are rehashed storylines from the HW’s brand.

My take on how NJ will open:

Melissa is center stage at a nightclub about to perform her latest single “I’m more than a housewife.” The ladies await her performance Jaq looks confused and disorientated. Caroline asks her whats wrong and the women is incoherent. Uh-oh someone forgot to take her “I will go bat sh#t crazy unless I’m on my meds.” Disaster someone perhaps Kathy takes her wine glass away from her. Caroline is giving the film crew an evil look telling them to cut immediately. Oops Bravo continues rolling after all the years of the viewers complaining that Wacky Jaq has been edited. They finally show us the real “Jaq.” As she is escorted out not without an epic 2YO style temper tantrum kicking and screaming on the way out. Melissa is about to perform. As she takes stage in all her glory the techno music starts. Her pitch perfect voice booms across the speakers when of a sudden the track fails. Though Melissa is unaware that she is still lip synching to nothing. Only until the audience starts laughing their #sses off, Booing her and throwing crap at her. Does she realize that she’s been had! In a desperate attempt at some sort of dignity she screams “No you don’t understand I AM better than Tre!!! She set me up!!!” Joe Gorga runs to her rescue “Don’sss waugh at……” before he could finish his sentence he is immediately knocked out cold by a empty bottle thrown on stage. Melissa is now in a fetal position on stage mumbling “I am better than Teresa.” over and over again. Caroline is in complete disbelief she looks at the camera and says “I didn’t sign up for looneyville!” shakes her head and walks out.

In the preview of the next episode a car is shown pulling up to a rehab facility…… TBC

37. cocfarm says:

Good morning. We’ve been up with the bees for a few hours now. Both queens are still alive and being tended to. The workers have almost eaten through the candy plugs to release them. All good signs that our hives will be humming along soon.

Thanks to all of you who have asked. I didn’t think anyone would be so curious about bees. My mother calls me her weird daughter…I guess I am but it’s nice to find a group of people who find it interesting.

Hope everyone has a great day and those of you in the heartland, I hope the storms are brief. Looks like they will loose steam before hitting Chicago. Too bad, we could use some rain.

• Lulu says:

Good Morning!! I think it’s fascinating! It’s very hard to bee keep since they are very particular about their nests. Not only that but it has to be kept up in a certain shape. It’s not easy that’s for sure.

Good morning, glad to hear the bees are progressing right along. I don’t know what my mother calls me…and she is an angel by the way, but I am very different from my sisters.

• cocfarm says:

TT, I think we have some stuff in common. I have a sister and a wad of brothers. I march to my own drummer. My husband laughs at me because I’m proud of my label! My mom means it in a good way, but she is baffled by me.

• LA Debra says:

So, when the new queen is out and about ….. Has she already been fertilized? Or are you going to have a bee orgy?

• California35 says:

First – 🙂 very cute dog 🙂

Second – I was interested in your bees also…I know I’m not here often, but I still read…when was a kid, 7th grade, I had a class on bees, it was a very interesting class because I found all about it exciting and new. It’s been so long, I don’t remember a lot of it, but wow it was a good class. I learned about the bees and the people who take care of them. I didn’t continue the class after the 1st year, so o didn’t get to experienc the actual work, I had only the text book teaching not the hand on practice. Any ways, I like that you are writing about it.

• cocfarm says:

Thanks guys. It’s nice to have some people to share this with. We are going to be in a national magazine that should hit the stands Monday, tomorrow. I’ll let you know if it does.

• princesspindy says:

I watched the finale of Elementary last night (my dd loves it) Anyway, Sherlock keeps bees. and they were showing a bee being born, it was fascinating, and I was searching for the queen, lol, and then I laughed at myself for thinking I knew what I was doing after just looking at your pictures, hee hee…. a little knowledge is a dangerous thing….. He had tall hives with glass doors they were really cool looking, I have never seen hives like that. I know I met a lady a few years ago and her hubs was a professional and they were having a real hard time cuz so many were dying….is that still a problem?

Your bee life. Very cool.

38. California35 says:

Good morning, thanks to all the bloggers for all the work you put into the “hobby”. I appreciate having this place even if I don’t come or comment as often. I really like today’s that includes all the RH shows.
    I am glad NY started filming, but I am worry that it will be a disappointment. I wish like you guys, that there wouldn’t be so many fake story lines, fights, and products pushing. If ey really go on with their daily life, how would it be? Are they afraid it would be too boring? Or are they trying to keep their “personal” life and real friends out of it? In that case, why be on the show? Those who have not real story line that have to go to “trying” to have a baby or start a “business”, just come out so stupid. Any fake story come out like that, so why bother? Oh well, we have beaten this horse way too may times. I am hoping that we will eventually get what we want. NYand BH are the only two of all the RH I keep giving chances to every single season.

39. Good Morning! Getting a slow, late start today, and it feels good! I hope you all are having a lovely Sunday morning!

Just caught up on yesterdays post. Love the idea of writing our own scenario’s for the HW shows. You are all so creative….so many good plots and story lines! I will have to do some thinking and add mine one day. How about a new show for Bravo titled..”The REAL Housewife Bloggers”? Then you can all get paid for the hard work you do here!!

Going to make coffee now and go back to lolling in my chair with an amazing new book I am reading. Sending you all peaceful thoughts, Love and Light today! And Hugs!

New post, “Sunday Reflections”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

40. rabblerouser2010R says:

Good Morning everyone,
    Was anyone else caught up in lotto fever with the MegaMillions being at over $190 and the powerball being over $600 mill, There was only one ticket in Fla what won the powerball,,I guess some folks are in for one heck of Sunday morning.

• AZGirl says:

I bought 3 tickets. First time in about a year. I hope that the one ticket belongs to a group. Too much money for one person to handle. I just want enough to pay off my bills and do some work on the house. Maybe buy a cabin up north for the summer.

I didn’t even know about it. If I had known I woulda bought. If I had bought I woulda lost. So….I guess I’m a dollar or two richer.

• Lisa Renee says:

Morning RR, yes, I got swept up in Powerball fever. Made the DD buy some since she is in CT this weekend. I guess I would have had a better chance of winning if I stopped telling my DH several times yesterday to not forget we need Super Bowl tickets. This FL resident did not win, thems the breaks. It’s all Theresa’s fault lol. Lisa

Good morning everyone! Beautiful morning here in AZ. Up early and did housework. Actually got into the pool yesterday. Water is warm enough to hand out in the shallow end. Summer is here.

42. Beckygrey says:

I haven’t read the responses as of yet, but in response to Tamra having a break through, I have to disagree. If we are to believe that this scene happened 5 or 6 months, her real performance with Dr. V showed the real Tamra. If we are to use our collective thinking noodle, we would say this could be productions insertion after all the backlash Tamra received from the stint with Dr. V. I’m not buy the “come to Jesus” conversation…I believe it’s a ploy for sympathy. Oh how I long for the days of Simon trying to put pearls on this swine.

• Catseye says:

I think you’re right. Especially since Tamra kept telling everyone on Facebook, to “keep watching.” How would SHE know what scenes were going to be shown, several weeks ago? I think it was just an attempt at damage control, since she has many, many negative comments on Bravo.

• cusi77 says:

Here you have a good cheating: Terry and Eddie!!!! ❤ & ❤

I don’t get that vibe from him in these photos. His body is pretty amazing! She looks pretty damn good, right? She doesn’t look like a fresh 20something, she looks her age….but like an amazing 40something.