WWHL New Jersey Housewives Tell All by NMD

I think it’s still sweeps week, and Bravo has to do something to rescue Sunday nights now that RHOAtlanta is finished and Married to Medicine is tanking, so they are bringing in the New Jersey ladies.  The format is Andy interviewing the ladies one by one, but the interviews are all cut together.  The format is very hard to recap (or enjoy) because it’s choppy, but I’ll try my best.

How they Met

Andy asks about Kathy’s childhood – growing up with Teresa and Joe.  Kathy explains that she and Rosie are older, but that Teresa was like Milania –  a ball of fun.  Teresa interviews that she didn’t speak to Kathy and Rosie for a time during their childhood – but they got back together for Teresa’s sweet 16 party.  (Is this because their parents were in a feud?  And why doesn’t anyone ever mention Kathy and Rosie’s brother??)

Caroline first met Teresa when she worked with Dina at a mall at the makeup counter.  Caroline is also a lot older than Teresa.  Teresa explains that she didn’t really know Caroline until the show.  She knew Jacqueline much better.

Jacqueline and Teresa have known each other 12 years.  Jacqueline’s first impression of Teresa was that she was a lot of fun.  Jacqueline lived with Caroline for 6 months.  They’ve had a rocky relationship.  They got into an argument after Jacqueline’s first son was born and Jacqueline punched Caroline – but they get along well now.

Both Caroline and Jacqueline sort of knew Melissa before she joined the show. They had met her once or twice.   They didn’t know Kathy.  Caroline was guarded when she Kathy and Melissa joined the show.  (Ya think?)

Melissa thought Caroline was standoffish the first she met her.  Teresa and Melissa first met when Joey brought Melissa home for dinner at his mom’s house.  Teresa was friendly and nice.

Favorite Moments

Caroline’s favorite moment on the show – when Albie was tossed out of law school and she gave him a pep talk.  Melissa’s favorite moment, when she fell out of the canoe in two foot water and screamed her head off.  Jacqueline – some of her fun times with Teresa and the trip to Venice.  Teresa – being a best selling author.  Andy says his favorite moment was the table flip.  Teresa doesn’t regret doing it but she probably wouldn’t do it again.  She just built up and exploded.  And then they talk about the moment Teresa shoved Andy back into a chair at the reunion.  She doesn’t remember doing it, and tells him it was a love tap.

Gorga Switch

Melissa thinks Kathy, Rosie, Teresa, and Joey all have the Gorga switch – 0 to 60 in 2 seconds.

Melissa and Teresa

When did things get dicey between Melissa and Teresa?  Melissa – way before Housewives. Teresa – after Melissa had her first baby.  Melissa says Teresa took digs.  Teresa says that Melissa and Joey held grudges – and that she got over things.  They show T bringing up the  Danielle thing two years later.

Both ladies talk about the sprinkle cookies at Christmas.  Melissa got a craving for them (and bought them from a good bakery.)  Teresa thought they were shop-rite cookies and someone said something to her, so she was doing Melissa a favor by telling her they were terrible cookies and throwing them out.  Teresa explains to Andy that he’s Jewish so he should understand about having to bring good food to family gatherings.

Teresa and Melissa talk about each other copying each other.  Teresa really seems to think Melissa’s song “on display” was about her.

(At this point it’s clear that Teresa is getting the worst of the editing)

Jacqueline and Teresa’s Relationship

Now it’s Jacqueline and Teresa’s turn.  Jacqueline says she responded to the tabloid stories because they were out there and public.  Teresa thinks Jacqueline brought up the stories to be relevant.

Other Stuff

The Caroline – Teresa arguments are rehashed.  Caroline thinks that nothing is sacred enough in Teresa’s life for her to keep it under wraps (not sell it to the tabloids.)

I have to break and say the placement of Teresa’s microphone is distracting on her black dress.  It looks like she’s  having nip slip.  And with her bun she looks like Marge Simpson.  And she looks shiny.  Kathy and Melissa actually look better than usual.  Caroline looks like she made an effort – for her.  Her hair is combed.  Jacqueline looks like she just came from the mall.

Napa

The rehash the Napa fight.  Then they all talk about their reactions to the phone call that Joe took in Napa where he called Teresa a c**t.  Jacqueline said she cried and reached out to Teresa by text.  Caroline said she felt like reaching out but didn’t.  Kathy said something boring, and Teresa said the her husband never called her the c word.  DENIAL.

Stripper Gate (yawn)

They talk about the Posche party.  Teresa and Melissa both say a lot of people knew something was going down.  Caroline says – “you know what Andy Cohen, the truth is going to come out,” with a smile on her face.  Goodness – they won’t still be talking about it next season will they?

Ear Bleach Please

Andy tells Jacqueline she looks “tweaked”.  She laughs and says he hasn’t seen her naked but she’s had a tummy tuck and something done to her neck.  He said he’s looking forward to seeing her naked.  She’s giggling as if she thinks it’s cute and not the strangest conversation ever to be had on national TV.  Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange when Andy makes comments about the ladies bodies as if he’s interested in a non-platonic way.

Kathy’s Gorga Switch

Andy and Melissa talk about the reunion.  Melissa says she has seen Kathy like that before, and when Kathy gets mad she yells.  Now Kathy is in the hot seat to explain her behavior.  Kathy says that all she was trying to do was help Teresa and then Teresa brought up some private stuff and her deceased dad, so she got angry.  Kathy feels badly about how she behaved (thank goodness).  Teresa has accepted her apology, but she’s not sure if her dad has.

Caroline thought that it was over for them after the reunion, since the reunion was so toxic.

Upcoming Season (Finally!)

Andy asks Jacqueline about her storyline for the next year.  Nicholas’s autism will be a small part of the storyline.  Kathy says that Rosie will be a big part of the storyline (yay).  They show a clip of Rosie talking about an awful internet date.  It’s pretty funny.  BTW she looks great.

Andy asks about the brawls.  Melissa nods and explains that things happen at an emotional level.  Caroline says she’s never seen a group of people that are so quick to bring it on.  Melissa says it’s because it’s family.

Teresa confirms that there are two brawls coming up this season.  One of them will be embarrassing for her, but it was out of her control.  I think one is between Joey and Joe, and the other is the one with Johnny the Greek, Joey, and Chris.

They talk about hurricane Sandy resetting their priorities.

They move on to their breakthrough moment (I think they went on some sort of therapy/team building retreat) and say that everything changed over the course of two days.

Caroline says Teresa is an enigma to her and she can’t hate her.  She says the season is unpredictable.  She has no idea how it’s going to end.  Melissa says Teresa is family.  Teresa says the season is a roller coaster.  She got her happy back.

They end with word games.  Teresa has trouble with it, but the rest of them say stuff things about each other.

Summary

I like them better when they aren’t together.  This was a blatant attempt at ratings and there was very little of interest to viewers.

=======================================

Meanwhile  – from the peanut gallery

Johnny the Greek is washing his hands of the show (ROFL).  After deleting all of his tweets again, he’s taking the high road and no longer interacting with the internet bullies or the NJ cast.  Just to make sure we’re all clear on his new position of wanting NOTHING to do with the show he’s desperately been trying to get on for years, he tweeted this:

“Get this straight, IDGAF about any reality show or their cast. Stop tagging or associating me with any of it. You look lonely & desperate!!!

That’s right NO PART IN IT !!! I’ve seen their ways, scripted reality, cowardly setup, & their lies to the people. I’m not about that !!!”

Everyone get that.  Johnny the Greek wants NO PART in the show now that he realizes that it’s scripted and set up.  LOLOLOLOL

=======================================

Real Housewives of New Jersey Sneak Preview by Lulu

Melissa is center stage at a nightclub about to perform her latest single “I’m more than a housewife.” The ladies await her performance Jaq looks confused and disorientated. Caroline asks her whats wrong and the women is incoherent. Uh-oh someone forgot to take her “I will go bat sh#t crazy unless I’m on my meds.” Disaster someone perhaps Kathy takes her wine glass away from her. Caroline is giving the film crew an evil look telling them to cut immediately. Oops Bravo continues rolling after all the years of the viewers complaining that Wacky Jaq has been edited. They finally show us the real “Jaq.” As she is escorted out not without an epic 2YO style temper tantrum kicking and screaming on the way out. Melissa is about to perform. As she takes stage in all her glory the techno music starts. Her pitch perfect voice booms across the speakers when of a sudden the track fails. Though Melissa is unaware that she is still lip synching to nothing. Only until the audience starts laughing their #sses off, Booing her and throwing crap at her. Does she realize that she’s been had! In a desperate attempt at some sort of dignity she screams “No you don’t understand I AM better than Tre!!! She set me up!!!” Joe Gorga runs to her rescue “Don’sss waugh at……” before he could finish his sentence he is immediately knocked out cold by a empty bottle thrown on stage. Melissa is now in a fetal position on stage mumbling “I am better than Teresa.” over and over again. Caroline is in complete disbelief she looks at the camera and says “I didn’t sign up for looneyville!” shakes her head and walks out.

In the preview of the next episode a car is shown pulling up to a rehab facility……

(Anyone want to take on Episode 2? LOL)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

358 Responses to Watch What Happens Live New Jersey Housewives Tell All / RHONJ Episode One Preview

Good morning everyone. I can’t wait to read the NJ craziness & your comments. I’m sure I’ll get a big /laugh. Well it’s just Monday so hang in there & have a great day.

• AZGirl says:

Morning Powellypoo! Jersey is going to kill me this season. I want to watch but they really drive me crazy with all the fighting. Looking forward to Rosie.

• Jules says:

Over Rosie when she showed her true self at reunion. Not a nice person. Why would bravo have anything to do with her after her threats of violence. She is not a housewife.

• melthehound says:

I was over Rosie long before that but yeah, that scene certainly didn’t help.

I’m not getting the Rosie love either.

• plainviewsue says:

Amen to that. At first I felt for Rosie, cos I thought that Bravo was using her, esp during that scene in the hot tub when Kathy’s hot friend was coming on to her.

But after hearing her out of control threats at the reunion, I am disgusted that she is even returning. I know Andy loves her & when Andy loves you, you can do no wrong. Can you imagine if Teresa or Juicy made those comments?

If not for Rosie, Kathy would have no storyline.

As for the WWHL special, yawn. Melissa saying she’ll always have Teresa’s back? Yeah, right you skank. That’s why you told her she will no longer have a relationship with your children?

On a brighter note, Lulu, you writeup was HYSTERICAL!!!!!

Can you imagine physically pushing an executive producer down onto his seat during a reunion?!!?
              😂😂👋👋

• melthehound says:

Yes, I can and, a whole lot more… He put his hands on her. People tend to forget that it seems. I don’t think she had any intentions of anything but to get in Danielle’s face. With all of her outbursts, have you ever seen her actually hit someone?

I can, too. Especially if said executive producer puts his hands on me, foist.

• amalfi says:

Andy is a jerk.

Yes my point was lets not get up in arms about Rosie the Riveter when Tre is disgusting as well

I hate Andy as much or more than most of youse.

• Scripted Reality says:

I know and Andy had the nerve to give her best scene or whatever.
          Rosie out a picture on twitter and bitched they left her with the drink tab. I think she had to buy someone drinks. hmm.
          Rosie, Howard drinks has your fat butt had bought for you since you and your family invaded Teresa’s show?

• Scripted Reality says:

Oh my, what did I just type? My iPad has a mind of its own.
            Howard= How many
            Out= put

• designernailsdiana says:

Scripted….I just got the retina ipad. I hate how the auto correct makes me sound like an idiot. The only reason I agreed to blog Princesses of L.I. is the siri feature so I can talk into it and then correct the mistakes. 🙂

• lizzle says:

The drink tab thing bothered me too. Only because, what if they innocently forgot to pay the tab. I have had many friends do that and I have done it. It shows me what kind of person Rosie is to assume that she was defrauded in some way… as opposed to thinking that they might have forgotten. Also… if Rosie took up their table because there was nowhere to sit… then she SHOULD pay for the drinks as a thank you. There is something about Rosie that rubs me the wrong way. But then again… her sister married Richie Wakile.

I’m hot and cold on that one. Sometimes I think she’s ok; other times …not ok.

• AZGirl says:

Well you are right about her behavior at the reunion. But by that point it was all of them were completely out of line. Gang mentality. They all should be ashamed.

Hi Powellypooh!! It’s Monday, It’s monday…time to work hard for the money.

I’m just cracking up at everyone. We go from NJ driving you nuts to Disco Dancing to beloved Donna Summer. :-). It’s Monday alright.

Went to see the new Star Trek movie yesterday and it is great.

Me too! We saw it in IMAX 3D …. They have come a long way with the 3D. There were times when stuff was flying at me I want to scramble a couple of rows back. But I loved the movie. I’ve always been a fan, the original, and the next generation, and now with this reboot. I’m in!

• I saw it this weekend and enjoyed it as well.

• melthehound says:

I saw some previews.. Is this like a prequel ?

That’s what I’ve read MTH. I know this because they address a romance between Spock and Zoe Saldana (sorry dont know her name in the show/movie). The actors have stated that you are seeing how they were when younger and how in the future we see they don’t wind up together forever.

Yes, fresh out of the academy Kirk, Spock, Uhura, Scotty, sulu, Checov, Bones. They have a Tribble I this one! Before the big war with the Klingons and Romulans. It works for me. I think Gene Roddenberry would approve.

😎

• princesspindy says:

It is the 2nd prequel…

They’ve done a first?

• princesspindy says:

Yes, in 2009, where ya been?? I only know cuz of my kids, it was pretty good!

• melthehound says:

Avoiding movie theaters and video rentals like the plague. I’ll have to find it online somewhere.

• princesspindy says:

I HATE movie theaters!!! We have something out here called Red Box, they are DVD machines (like a soda machine) in a lot of the markets and drug stores, it’s under $2 and you can return it to any red box…but mostly I just get if offline… Oh, my DD just informed me that the new Star Treks are “technically” an alternate universe but they are just reboots, lol… so glad we got the inside nerd scoop!!

• melthehound says:

Props to your daughter 😉 We have those dispensers here too in grocery stores. Never used one though. With one exception, the last movie theater I went to was 1993 and I couldn’t even tell you what movie it was. The exception was with friends in Louisville when we went to see Harry Potter (whatever the last one was) in 3d at a midnight show (during summer with their 10 year old daughter).

3. NJBev says:

Good Morning Everybody!
    Hot and sticky here in the North east. Yuck. I’ll be sweating all day.

I want to say a big fat “Thank-You” to everyone for their help last week
    in regards to my Moms wardrobe needs. As usual, you had great suggestions
    and were a tremendous help.
    Thank-you from the bottom of my heart, God Bless you all~~~
    xoxoxox

4. melthehound says:

Both Caroline and Jacqueline sort of knew Melissa before she joined the show. They had met her once or twice. They didn’t know Kathy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Maybe I’m wrong here but didn’t they all meet at some housewarming (reveal) party Teresa had? May not have Known each other but I certainly think they would have met.

Wow. I am watching the NJ show this morning. I don’t want to watch these people. I’m not finishing the show. And, hopefully this is the last time I will allow myself to comment on this crap. There is one woman who is so delusional, she can rationalize anything and everything. They all signed up for this again and again, they deserve what they get.

• melthehound says:

They all signed up for this again and again, they deserve what they get.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That’s exactly why I will watch but with a different eye and mindset than I have in the past.

I really look forward to your blogs Jeff! You have a wonderful style, and you always go right to the heart of the issue. So I will see the antics, but won’t be flipping tables. lol

• missusmc says:

What’s really sad is the children did not sign up for this show, and they will have to face the consequences. As a mom to kids on the autism spectrum, I am extra sad for Nicholas. His struggles do not need to be aired. I think jacqueline is seeking sympathy, and i hate seeing these kids used for sympathy. We all do what we can to help our kids, autism or not. Everyone has their issues to deal with, and i will never understand why people are so open about their kids struggles. I want to protect my kids, not air their struggles on national television. I hate seeing Teresa’s kids caught in the middle of all the fighting, as well. It’s just so hard to watch.

It’s probably only going to get worse.

I agree wholeheartedly. It’s one thing if the kids are late teenagers — but earlier? And even that may be too young in some cases.
        At least Jacq didn’t make it seem like yes, we are going to see Nicholas’ situation ALL the time. That gave me some relief

• missusmc says:

For me, any screen time is too much. Don’t get me wrong- I’m all about advocacy in the right forum. One of my biggest dreams is for my boys to be able to self advocate. Until that, I will advocate for them in the proper setting, and back off when they can speak for themselves. It’s not my story to tell. It’s theirs. And I could almost buy the whole “I’m educating others on what these families go through,” but lets face it. They have more money and resources than most people, and spend more time away from Nicholas than most do. Not trying to judge; it’s just a fact. It’s not an accurate representation of what most people deal with, and she is a joke. Nicholas needs to be hidden from cameras until he can decide for himself if his story will be told.

I totally totally get you and respect you for what you yourself are going through

There are so many “levels” on the spectrum right?
            REGARDLESS of that, All the kids are in trouble for their parents being on these shows

I don’t know how Ramona in ny got so lucky. So far…….
            Can’t wait to see all these Jersey kids grown up. What a sight lol

• missusmc says:

It’s not just Nicholas that I object to (its just that he’s the one I feel for the most). I felt bad for Gia last season when her shopping trip for her first bra was on camera. Even if she did consent, there’s no way that should have aired. She should not be associated with the fighting and garbage this show portrays. And I think New Jersey shows the kids way more than the other cities. The worst Avery ever did on camera was read that fake “I love my Mom” essay 🙂

Agree// NJ should remove all children ASAP

Can you imagine what they all must hear at school every day?

…..and remove Caro’s kids too. Yuck

6. Still looking for bloggers for
    Dance Moms
    Below Deck
    Chef Roble and Co.

Email me (nomoredrama8@gmail.com) if you are interested

7. melthehound says:

Everyone get that. Johnny the Greek wants NO PART in the show now that he realizes that it’s scripted and set up. LOLOLOLOL
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got it…… til next time 😉

• Scripted Reality says:

Maybe he realizes after 5 seasons he and Penny will not be apart of the cast.
      I still do not think what happened with Jack hitting him and the set up was cool.
      I think Johnny wanted to be a housewife more than Penny.

• AZGirl says:

You are right about Johnny wanting to be on the show more than Penny. I don’t get the “the greek”. Ok..so I am AZGirl “The Irish”????? I am probably more Irish than Johnny is Greek.

I find all the hiding behind the cultural excuse boring. Teresa saying “we’re Italian” – is soooooooo 1987. Like I’m done with it!
          Almost any cultural group can claim certain things

And talk about physical violence with Rosie @the reunion then Teresa should have been let go after flailing after Danielle and Andy after the previous season. IMO

Johnny may have had many Italian friends so he was referred to as “the Greek”– I’m greek and all my friends are Irish so they call me Black Irish. Lol

Meant he may have had many Italian friends with the same name, John

• melthehound says:

They are all Italian and they all say the same thing.

It’s getting O-L-D. Don Draper called from 1965 and wants his old cliches back.

Irish have tempers. Redheads are fiery. Latin people have tempers. There’s a million more. And I love generalizing, I do it all the time lol.
              I don’t know how Italian Jacqueline is but yeah WE GET IT. stop telling us is all I’m saying

• Donna says:

LOL I am Donna 1/2 Austrian 1/2 mongrel.

• melthehound says:

I think Johnny wanted to be a housewife more than Penny.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        They already have on of those. Teresa’s brother.

• Rebecca says:

I think Johnny and Penny are really sore on Melissa and wanted to put her in her place. There are so many people out there from Melissa’s past who want to do the same. With what looks to be a truly shady past, she REALLY deserves whatever crap comes her way for going on a “reality” show.

• melthehound says:

she REALLY deserves whatever crap comes her way for going on a “reality” show.
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            Couldn’t have said it better because I feel the same way about all of them. In this day and age they are absolutely moronic to believe for one second, they can hide Anything.

8. LaineyLainey says:

Yes, They showed Teresa bringing up something from two years prior. IIRC, She was bringing it up directly with Melissa because she had just learned about Melissa’s betrayal. She didn’t know about it two years prior to that moment. She had just found out and was asking Melissa for confirmation about it being true or not. That was unfair for the editing to make it look as if Tre was contradicting herself about letting bygones be bygones. Melissa had never in fact admitted to Teresa being in cahoots with Danielle, therefore nor had she had the opportunity to apologize for being in contact with Danielle (feeding her information that would hurt or unnerve Teresa). Funny how Andy didn’t focus on how “not innocent” Mel was at that moment,…no, the focus was on Tre holding grudges? I think they are missing the forest on that one. Sorry Andy, but I’m not fooled by ya’ll amateurish editing. This whole NJ HW Tell All was designed to make Teresa look like the bad guy. I believe Andy, et.al, feel that without villainizing Teresa, there is no show. I guess we’ll never know since they keep regurgitating this old plotline. And you know what? Maybe she is the bad guy, maybe she is the worst of them all…who knows? I don’t even care? The unfair heavy handedness is so distasteful that it makes me sympathize with Teresa. I still can’t believe I’m sympathizing with her; but production made me do it.

• melthehound says:

You all can draw your own conclusions but I still think Andy is the biggest asshole drama queen of them all. It’s what he’s paid for. I can’t say I’ll be tuning in to his show anymore, even to listen.

I drew a conclusion? What was my conclusion? That Tre was being painted as the bad guy last night? Well, I do get my exercise from JUMPING to conclusions in my real life, so…OK., I guess. I wish I could quit him (Andy’s wwhl).

Lainey my take in this was simple : I agree with NMD that due to ratings being on high alert during May sweeps, Bravo had to bring something in. Maybe MTM and Kandi are not cutting it since Gone with the Wind fabulous ended.

Also, in SOME way I feel that Bravo realized that fans have just HAD it with how Bravo, production companies, whomever, have turned Jersey into a super uncomfortable mess (i.e. similar if not worse than Jill’s last reunion on NY), and since the show is about to start again they needed something to slowly……wade us…. Into the river of NJ.
      That’s my theory. Maybe ONE person at NBC/universal/bravo/shed (is it shed?) realized they needed some way to entice back viewers who most likely would have jumped ship this season

If they show too much of THE RAT, I just might quit NJ.

Is that the new woman with the weird jaw? She’s a bit ratty looking. The one from Pregnant in Heels– Jennifer
          I won’t be able to take that jaw

The rat is Kathy’s husband.

I know, he’s actually the Fly.,,,(jeff goldlum) but to me, his personality lends itself to the rat.

Gotcha, now I remember :/

Have to come up with a good name I’ll use for Teresa if I need it ……😐

• lizzle says:

Vile Richie insulted Plainsviewsue directly with vulgar remarks. And he has also done it to other women on twitter… one woman thought when he told her she was good looking that he was serious, because she had not engaged him in any way…. well, he wasn’t serious.. he was making fun of her for no reason. She only picked up on his intent after he continued to badger her. That is why I (and many others) don’t like Richard W… it has nothing to do with the show. Even after they are all singing kumbaya at the end of the season… Richie will need to publically apologize for his remarks before I will forgive him.

Feel free to make fun of Teresa… but I wasn’t sure if you knew why so many people here do not like Richie.

Lizzle — I got you.
                  It’s tough when some of these people don’t have their own *team* handling
                  their twitter accounts and true colors come out. Sneaks out at certain times for the ones who clearly have others handling their accounts if you look closely. But gone in a flash! The new PR for the 21st century

But thank you for reminding me. It’s been a while. A nice, pleasant while since nj ended
                  ……now that time has to end 😪😪

• plainviewsue says:

xxxooo Lizzle! Richie W is pig slime. I saw those tweets he sent to the girl who thought he was complimenting her. I follow her & she wound up taking her picture off her avatar cos of that crude bast*rd.

Andy has been tweeted RW’s tweets. But everyone gets off easy except for Tre & Juicy (and believe me, I am no fan of Juicy Joe).

What a bully (Richie) he is. I guess Gretchen and Tamra will be mad at me now for saying the word bully.

You’ll have to come up with one? I thought you already had a list of them? No? Maybe it’s not you.

• lizzle says:

I have one for Teresa, but it is too mean and has to do with something she can’t help. That is all I will give ya!

I’m sure there are many names out there. My “rat” name was based on his personality. Which he can help. Wait now that I ponder it,..he does have rodent like physical qualities…which I guess he can’t help.

• lizzle says:

I like Teresa… but if I were coming up with negative nicknames….I would name her after a Star Wars character… ok..ok… i’ve gone too far.

I didn’t even skip a beat, I know which one you’re talking about!!! LOLOLOL!!! But that’s based on her looks, which she can’t help.

9. jules says:

Thanks for the WWHL recap NMD! I was flipping the channels and watched it for a few minutes but all the jumping between HW’s was too confusing for me. You have a much better attention span and far more patience than I do…LOL! By the way, I think Andy Cohen is creepy in many ways including his hypothesising on what the HW’s look like naked. Weird….

I have zero plans to watch NJ. I will come here and get the highlights from all you wonderful bloggers. Your take on the show’s are always far more interesting that the shows them selves.

10. Good Monday Morning!

I am shivering…but not from the cold…it is from knowing that NJ is back! Yikes! 😯

Wishing everyone a good start to their week. I have a busy one, so I am “getting in gear”! But I sure wish there was one more weekend day. Who chose the 5-2 work week anyway? Seems backward to me! 😉

New post, “Thought For The Day ~ Feelings”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

11. Cartwheels says:

Okay so colored me dumb because I didn’t pay attention to the promotions but what the heck was that last night?

I thought last night was going to be the one on one with Andy and Teresa on the same format he used for Nene, even Teresa called it that on her TL so what happened?

I mean the whole hour was to talk about Teresa but this is not what I was expecting.

That was such a good headline. I mean I guess Ramona did the right thing. Tough, but justice had to be done

Did you see the 40 childhood pictures of Bethenny on RO? Why? What?

chimosa-it seems that her mother released the pictures to ROL-

Oh ok it wasn’t clear to me—- thanks! It just came from out of nowhere.

I never know with her these days

does “released” = “sold”? probably, right?

• Cartwheels says:

I don’t think so, it just seems a compilation of other pictures put out there from her mother previously, but maybe there are some new ones that she sold?

rofl … Here’s how my day stared. Got up early cause I have an appointment at 9:00. So I do my morning ablutions, read the blog, have a coffee, get dressed, clean out my car a little, take off ….. Then I think I better double check the time …. It’s tomorrow !! Turned around and came home. I’m so glad I didn’t shave my legs ! (j/k) so, I will do it all again tomorrow😀

I’m sorry but Teresa being a best selling cookbook author is not a best moment on the show. It may be a best moment in her career but not on the show.

Poor simple Teresa…she managed to get in book in that interview…dumb as a fox!!!

LOL!!! Rubbed people the wrong way, but she got her bestseller into the conversation.

Always always…these HWs can’t not mention their products!!!!

Tre makes no bones about why she’s on this show. Nothing altruistic going on there. She is trying to maximize her earnings from her side ventures. She hits us over the head with her stuff…it’s first and foremost on her mind.

Yeah but Lainey why couldn’t one of her best moments on tv been about her beautiful girls? I don’t hold anything against Teresa for making as much money as she can because Joe doesn’t give a damn & she should be very proud of herself but that’s about biz.

I think she was being honest. That was her favorite moment,…that’s how she thinks. I think she’s just too honest in some ways. She would have to be kinda fake, to have given a more “appropriate” answer. there was no one there to tell her to “be nice.” LOL!!

• plainviewsue says:

I thought she would of mentioned Audriana’s birth or moving into the new house.

Agreed
                😐😐

I completely thought that when the show was on. Not an answer?!?!

Also she couldn’t play the lightening fast round of questions game. She literally couldn’t say words fast enough. Boy that game is NOT for Teresa

Has anyone here ever had to call 911? I personally never have but if I did I don’t think I would be taking to twitter right after. Brandi tweeted last night “OMG just called 911″…. Why would she tweet it? Does she really need attention that badly? She is so immature in this way it drives me crazy-she is a 40 year old woman not a 16 year old girl!!! BTW-she never said why she called and she seems to be fine b/c she was still tweeting-I’m sure her “fans” will say LR was hiding in her bushes or something!!!

• pat says:

Brandi is a little emotionally immature for her age, that’s for sure. Especially when it comes to men and dating. At 40, time to stop referring to them as “boys” IMO. She’s an anomaly. She’s very astute in her assessments/observations of people & their character. Yet, she spent 13 years burying her head in the sand about her husband’s infidelities. She did have an unconventional hippie upbringing, which might account for her youthful Peter Pan personality. But I don’t get her immature approach to men.

pat-I agree with all. The whole “boy” thing drives me nuts-she should be dating men-maybe that’s her problem.

she is addicted to attention, for sure

• lizzle says:

I have had to call 911 on my psycho landlords. And the police told me to continue to call 911 everytime they showed up at the house. When you get to the point that you call 911, if you are not bleeding and someone isn’t dying… you have extreme anxiety. Brandi could have made a nervous tweet… but if she is OK… it is pretty rude to not let everyone know. Until I am sure she is fine… I will hold off on judgment.

I think she is fine-she tweeted that an ex-boyfriend came over. I just don’t think running to twitter would be at the forefront of my mind after calling 911…

Jill, I saw that tweet and no I would not be tweeting that I called 911 – and if I did, I would follow up. She tweeted that 15 hours ago and has not tweeted anything since, as of now. I don’t think anything serious because she did this before about being taken to ER – in which Lisa V did take her to ER but Brandi never followed up on Twitter!
          Do you think her friends ignore her stupid tweets or do they like call up and ask what the hell is going on and she’s like, oh it was just a call about a neighbor (speculation on my part). She can be SO ridiculous 🙄

TT I don’t think her friends pay attention to her twitter-I think most of these “celebs” tweet mostly for their “fans”.

Jill, I agree they do the twitter for their fans. I mean that some of her celeb friends follow and do interact with her on twitter, so that they might see her tweet as a course of being on their home page when they are tweeting.

• lizzle says:

Did she delete the ex-boyfriend tweet?

No it’s there
            @BrandiGlanville: @HalliburtonSD people these days are scary, kids are at dads thank goodness and a very sweet ex bf came over to make sure I was safe.

What?! I can not see that tweet in her timeline! Why are we not seeing the same thing? This was tweeted after calling 911? Puzzling for sure and I refreshed and went straight to her page and not sort through my home page.

• pat says:

Select ALL at the top of the timeline, (to the left of “no replies”) and it should show up.

• lizzle says:

twitter is playing games with me. i don’t feel like going over there and looking again at twitter… i am sure it will show up at some point. It sounds like someone came on her property.

It’s the last tweet she tweeted so its on the top of her TL-twitter does play games sometimes!!!

• lizzle says:

twitter glitches have started many a twitter war! “you unfollowed me for no reason, so i blocked you!” ” I never unfollowed you!” “Yes, you did… here is a screenshot”. ” I didn’t unfollow! ” ” Yes you did!” (meanwhile, at twitter headquarters… the evil techs are laughing)

So true lizzle…I have seen many “wars” over unfollowing and blocking!!

• designernailsdiana says:

I admit I follow Brandi and I do it mainly because she tweets stupid stuff. But … Boy, she sure drinks a lot. I wonder how Jennifer Gimenez handles having a friend who openly admits getting drunk and tweeting while she’s a Rehab counselor or was.
      I could care less about Leann Rimes and Eddie. Those two deserve each other.
      I’m just amazed at what “Celebrities” will do for attention.

Speaking of calling 911, I was watching the news when I got home. This lady was robbed by gun point in DC. She said she screened and he ran away & she wasn’t hurt. So she called 911 telling what happened the operator hung up in her. She called back the operator hung up on her. She called back again the operator told her they were hanging up in 30 seconds, they hung up on her. She The lady had a slight accent but I understood everything she was saying. She got home told her landlord he called 911 they hung up in him. He called back & they finally listened to him. He had an accent too but I could understand him. I’m wondering did the operator hang up on them because they had accents. Whatever the reason there is no excuse. I hope once they investigate the operator is fired. For the last 5 yrs or so I’ve heard this happening around the country. Also busy signals & being put on hold. How do you get a busy signal or out on hold calling 911?

• djprincessc says:

Please don’t tell me this Powell!! I’ve had this dream REPETITIVELY for YEARS that I am calling 911 and its busy or there is no answer and I am desperate to get through. right when I am about to be killed or hurt I wake up. I hate this dream!

WTF is a neck lift??? You would think by watching these HWs I would know these things but I never heard of a neck lift!!!!!

You all tell me if I’m wrong but at the reunion didn’t Teresa say Joe apologized for calling her the c word?

Ok maybe its just me but I thought Jac & Chris were up to their armpits in lawsuits & have a child that requires lots of interventions for his autism needs & from what I’ve seen in the media this can be costly so I don’t understand her “tweaking”.

• missusmc says:

There priorities are beyond messed up. Even if J did get the plastic surgery discounted or free because she’s broadcasting the doc that performed it, doesn’t a tummy tuck take like a month to recover from, to the point where you can carry your 3-4 year old child around? Forget the money spent for a second. That’s precious time with your child that you’re just giving away!

18. pat says:

Ugh, the defense team for Jodi Arias filed yet another request for a mistrial, because her friend who was going to testify on her behalf on Friday, withdrew due to death threats. Today should be interesting. I’m sure Jodi has at least a couple more tricks up her sleeve, before she finally goes away.

• designernailsdiana says:

Delayed trial AGAIN. Seriously she’s only delaying the inevitable. Her Defense team wanted to quit. Now THAT is a bad defendant if your own attorneys want to quit before the trial is completed.

I guess Tamra’s party was was filmed for the show, and if so, we’ll find out if she actually has more than 2 girlfriends to invite to her bachelorette! And since when are the fiance and men invited?!

• melthehound says:

Forgive me if I have it wrong but to me, a bachelorette is a woman who has never been married (and you can add no kids into that as well). If she has and now isn’t, she’s either divorced or widowed. Same with men. In other words, someone who doesn’t have responsibilities to anyone but themselves. Once someone gets married and/or has kids, the B word (not that one) no longer applies. Then again, I could be wrong about what I am, a bachelor. If she wants to have a pre-wedding party, fine but call it what it is. An excuse to get drunk and stupid and hope for no repercussions.

And an excuse to invite ALL your friends 😉 You are so right about that, MTH. I didn’t even think of that angle. Why call it a bachelorette party. I assume people married for a second time have had such parties although I personally have not been invited to one. And I’ve never been invited to one that had men in attendence, so for me, that is not a bachelorette party….that is like an engagement party.

• melthehound says:

Right. Any bachelor party I’ve ever been to, the only women who were there had an escort to make sure things didn’t get out of control with them. One of them was for a second marriage (now ended) but I don’t think it was His doing (the party).. It was more an excuse for the rest of us to get shitfaced and look at a couple naked women (yes, I’m one of those pigs) for a few minutes. Alas, my party animal days are long ago over so if I ever get married, they can have the party but I won’t be there. I guess I’m rambling here. Tamra can do as she pleases but I don’t see why we have to care about it or see it. (by We, I mean the collective viewing audience).

• princesspindy says:

Ok, then we can call her a Bitchlerette!

Jodi Arias defence files for mistrial. Good luck with that.

21. Lulu says:

LOL!!!! NMD!!!! 🙂

Another beautiful sunny day 4 more days to go. Took DS to a firestation and OMG he LOVED IT! Firetruck! The fireman was so nice he let DS sit in the truck and gave him a bag of goodies. He had a wonderful time. 🙂

After watching about 3/4 of the interview. Andy asked Melissa something about marriage I don’t remember the wording. But of course center of the world Melissa and her typical “oh I’m a victim response!” I immediately screamed “shut up Melissa!” and promptly changed the channel. That woman has issues and for the record no one breaks up a marriage but the 2 involved. Blaming other for you and your husbands shortcomings is frankly sad and pathetic.

I can relate to Melissa on only one very small point. My SIL’s already had their children and were accustomed to “special” attention. When I had DS I was treated coldly like I did something to them. They worried that their precious MIL would no longer pay “special” attention to their children. I can’t forget the day I found out and was so excited to tell one of my SIL’s. The minute she was on the phone and I said “I have some news for you.” Her response was “what you lost your job?!?!??!” WTH!?!?!? It was a downhill spiral after that when DS was born not one of them called. For the better in my case though good riddance!!!! 🙂 I think Melissa had a false expectation that Tre would fawn all over her. Why would she she didn’t like Melissa from the start whether or not she wants to admit that. There is nothing with that BTW I hate my SIL’s and many of us can relate on that level.

Really enjoyed the Apprentice finale. Especially when Joan (gotta love her) stuck her foot in her mouth and said “this is the most stupid thing.” Referring to Penn (seemingly) out of character with his bass. I don’t necessarily disagree with Trace winning. But one of the reasons “the Don” gave was his devotion or something along those lines. He checked out for the past few tasks while Penn was always actively involved. Well that just gave me pause.

Hi Lulu…Are you feeling any better? I hope so.

• melthehound says:

I think Penn should have won that race but apparently he badmouthed the Don when he was eliminated the last time. I thought it was tacky that he took any of them to task for such things. I’ve seen people actually get fired and completely trash a place on the way out. Penn did his best to kiss Trump’s ass but it wasn’t enough. Little John should have been there instead of Trace IMO.. I thought Joan’s joke was about her standing between those two giants. I just have one question for Penn… Where did he find that guitar strap? Most I can find aren’t long enough for a comfortable playing position (must have had it custom made). One last (maybe) thing, I’ll never get Trump’s love affair with Omerosa,

Right, if Trump forgave Penn, then why did he bring it up last night. He was sticking it to him. That vengeful creep!! Penn totally should have won.

Hey, it’s Trump’s show and he can do what he wants, fair or not. Anyone going on the Celebrity Apprentice thinking that The Donald is going to make total sense or be fair and square is in for a big disappointment. Just ask the poker player gal who should have won it (Annie Duke?).

Yes, I know… I just thought that Trumpy bringing up the past bad blood made him look petty and vengeful. Speaking for myself, of course.

Penn’s ice cream outsold Trace’s. But Trace raised more money…so I guess it was a toss-up. Who else is craving ice cream? To be honest, Trace’s appeals to me a little more except that it doesn’t have chocolate. That’s where he went wrong in my opinion, a little bit of dark chocolate, and I’ll bet Trace’s flavor would have outsold Penn’s. (drooling now)

• plainviewsue says:

Reading these posts makes me soooo happy I stuck to my pledge to never ever watch anything with Donald Trump again.

Penn should have won it – hands down. He was the strongest player task by task and finished stronger than Trace. If the decision came down to some letter that was written in the heat of the moment, that’s just not right. But all in all, both men were gentlemen and very gracious to each other. Both were winners in my eyes with Penn being the stronger player. Now find some women of that caliber for next season instead of those dumb models/Playboy airheads. And I don’t mean Omarosa either! Let’s all pray that this is the last time we see her on CA!

STFU Elizabeth Hasselbeck.

Bloomberg made the comment this weekend that maybe college isn’t in everyone’s future, that instead of taking on $200k in student loans for a career you are not good at (paraphrasing, and loosely I’m sure) you should consider a trade, and becoming a plumber if that’s what you are good at.

Elizabeth says that’s just a comment on the appalling state of our country ….

I think if someone loves being a craftsman, that’s what they should be. It has nothing to do with the state of anything.

She’s an idiot. I can’t watch her as I would have to buy a new TV.

People with a gift for fixing things or building things pursuing that path as a career, are a reflection of the “appalling state of our economy.” ? Stupid-think.

• melthehound says:

Being a plumber (or electrician), Licensed, in most states, requires a 2000 hour apprenticeship, unpaid. For those of you scrambling for your calculators, that’s 50 weeks, 8 hours per day, unpaid (though some may get paid). Mz Hassleback and anyone else who thinks that honest work in a trade is a symbol of ‘the appalling state in this country’ would do well to look at what all those unedumacated folks did before she set fourth on to this earth. College isn’t for everybody. Doubt it? Look at grading curves.

• melthehound says:

Okay I got what she said wrong.. Doesn’t matter. You’re all intelligent enough to get my meaning.

• Lulu says:

In Chicago in order to be a plumber you first have to “know” someone. If you don’t you won’t get in. I guarantee that “his” cousin’s son, nephew, etc will become a licensed plumber first. Leave you in the dust unless you are “unofficially” willing to pay a certain price.

• melthehound says:

It’s the same way here, Lulu. In many cases, that apprenticeship is by invite only. Tradesmen (people) will always first, take a family member or close friend to teach long before JQ Public.

She is a complete moron, have said this for years. Plumbers, electricians, blue collar workers are what puts “UP” the buildings you live and work in, they are the folks that maintain those buildings and homes, they are the Truckers and Railroad workers who bring your food and supplies from across the country for you, etc since when is an honest day’s work, but a hard working person to be dissed, it should be commended. How many out of work slackers with useless college degrees are in debt up to their eyeballs with college loans, can’t find a job because they have no marketable skills just a degree that says they can tell a Manet from a Monet with their Liberal Arts degree and sucking off welfare and unemployment. Grrrrrrr I hate that idiot so much, ever since she set foot on Survivor.

• melthehound says:

I don’t know that particular idiot (refuse to watch that show) but I hate all uppity idiots like her. She isn’t alone in her thoughts (regardless of which way she may lean).

You would remember her from Survivor though she was Elizabeth from Season Australia she was 4th and really annoying

I remember her from that!
              How did she get the View from that I’ll never comprehend

• jezzibel says:

if you love what you do then is it really work. Tradesman/craftsman are the backbone of our civilization, and nothing to sneer at. I have little to no respect for talking heads of either political persuasion(once you start getting vast sums of money for you opinion then you have already lost touch with the common people).

It’s work… trust me…

I have little to no respect for talking heads of either political persuasion
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        ITA 😉

I hear you! For years, I have answered when asked – find something you like to do, and be the best you can be. Cause you are going to work for a long time, and it helps you get out of bed every day if you enjoy what you do.

• designernailsdiana says:

For years I have said “I’m only a receptionist” to which many friends have said “You are the person everyone has to get THRU to reach your Boss” which they say makes me a step above the callers. haha They crack me up. I didn’t go to college, but I went to a trade school and became a Manicurist. I’ve worked for others and been self employed. I LOVED doing nails, but the economy and Arthritis ended my career a lil too soon. I did nails for over 20 years and I miss my clients immensely.
        Ms. Hasselbeck can stick it!

• melthehound says:

The Receptionist is also the first impression of an office or business (when one is employed). Don’t sell your importance short by saying ‘only’. What happens to a lot of people with college degrees, even some with experience is they become Over qualified for many jobs and then, they become underemployed, if they find jobs at all. My parents use to say (when this still happened), there are a lot of PhD’s pumping gas.

• Lulu says:

I love how the Idiot on verge of her revelation seems to think “she” is oh so wise! Not everyone “needs” to go to college? The irony starts and ends with our education system. If college shouldn’t be a “necessity” then why force those to endure years of their life in a system that is failing them? Let’s start there first before we throw out words like “college.”

Maybe it’s a self reflection she’s horrible at her job and shouldn’t have gone to college.

not to mention the nasally delivery

I tell all the kids in my family-nephews and nieces both-the world needs as many plumbers electricians carpenters roofer welders iron workers etc as it does doctors and lawyers!!! Have a trade is becoming a lost art. My family is full of tradesmen-get them all together and they can replace your roof and build you deck on the same weekend (I know this b/c that’s what they did at my house!!).

• Amanda says:

ITA I have a friend and her husband had a freaking PhD in chemical engineering but he refused to work for The Big Chem companies or the government. After working in a grant position at a University for a couple of years he realized he HATED what he was doing. He realized he really liked working with his hands and being able to see the accomplishment of his hard work. He became an electrician apprentice and is working to become a fully licensed electrician. He has never been happier. No joke. Little Lizzie Hasselback can take her entitled,elitist comments and shove them. Do what you love, not what someone would love for you to do!

• AZGirl says:

Well Elizabeth needs to keep that in mind when her toilet backs up due to her own BS.

Nurmi is making some good points re: witness intimidation.

• pat says:

Martinez saying that the true issue is that the witness has a drug issue, and that there are incriminating photos of her, and Jodi, that could be revealed if she testified.

This is so bizarre. Why wasn’t this known before now?

Never mind. I thought he was speaking about one of their witnesses during the trial.
        Sorry about that.

• pat says:

OMG Nurmi and Wilmott just asked to be withdrawn from the case again.

I’m not surprised at all. I’m feeling sorry for Jodi’s mother right now.

The trial that would not end!

• pat says:

So annoying. Curious what they managed to come up with, to postpone yet another day. The poor jury, and Alexander family. 😦

No kidding. They all have to go back to work asap. They all are paying such a high price for this crime. What a shame.

• melthehound says:

Do they start with a new jury for sentencing or do they recall the original one? First degree murder is the original verdict, correct? They are now trying to determine sentence?

• pat says:

It’s the same jury. They will decide whether or not she gets life in prison or the death penalty. They did already determine that it was first degree murder.

Nancy if it was witness intimidation why did they not bring this up 4 mths ago? Nermy & Jennifer should be ashamed to call themselves lawyers. They are.just throwing anything in to see what sticks.

I don’t have the time to read comments, other than a few that caught my eye while panning to the bottom of the page to comment……it sure takes A LOT of restraint not to read while panning down. Know what I mean, jelly bean?! Whew…

So it’s probably been discussed already, but let’s review a tweet I posted from Teresa G, last Friday. She said:
    “My 1-on-1 special WWHL with @BravoAndy is this Sunday nite!”
    That was the second time she mentioned this and I can not find the other, but it makes me wonder if she knew the entire circus crew would join her? Or was she making it all about her. IDK.

I only saw part of the special last night, but the format for that special was awful! That format should not be done again for any of the shows! I need to tweet Bravo about that. As IF they listen to me 😛

Oh my, I am so jealous of Lisa!
    She has 4 dogs! lol

Lisa V should be dancing tonight or tommorrow for DWTS finale…sorry I don’t know for sure since neither her or Gleb tweeted a reminder…so don’t hold me to it!

help, someone pull me off my computer, I am no supposed to be on the blog! 😮

both of my parents were born in Ireland – I am first generation American – it is not something I lead with when introducing myself to a small group of people, nor do I remind anyone on a regular basis – America is a melting pot of different races, cultures and ethnicities and Jaq is just one of millions – we apparently are too foggy minded to remember it so she feels the need to remind us – *sarcasm*

I don’t like Andy – the way he speaks to his guests irritates me and I don’t like his interactions with others – at all – I may very well have shoved him back into his seat had he put so much as a finger on me – angry or not – but then, you know, I’m Irish – we have hot tempers!!!! * sarcasm*

on a personal note – I don’t care one iota where you came from, or who your parents were or what religion you follow – I don’t care who you sleep with, or whether or not you have a temper, or who you support politically – all I care about is how you treat others – especially my family and my loved ones – if you are rude or disrespectful, then that is on you – not your heritage – you – right from wrong is something you live – it is learned by example – right now all I see is a whole lot of bad example for the children of the New Jersey cast especially – *sad truth*

p.s. – I was very happy that Trace Atkins won as I am a huge Country fan, but honestly I would have been thrilled if Penn won – both are stand up guys, and played respectfully and with class – watching Penn cry was touching and of course, I cried along with him – and where exactly was Brett Michaels at the finale? Omarosa……… all she would need is two minutes with any of the housewives – she would wipe the floor with them!!

• melthehound says:

Where to begin… FIrst, love your sarcasm 😀 Second, Perhaps Omarosa would wipe the floor with the HWs. Question is would any of them be smart enough to recognize what had just happened? To me, Omarosa is Nene with a longer wig.

If Brett skipped the finale out of spite, pretty shitty of him. If he wasn’t invited then so be it.

If Brett skipped out, out of spite, I say good for him. Trump treated him like crap. I guess Brett might not have been up for more public humiliation by coonskin hair himself.

• melthehound says:

I guess we see it a little differently.. It may have been one of those get him back to humiliate him further on the show moments, but Trump did have him back as one of his ‘advisers’.

oh, i missed that – Brett in an adviser role. Looks like Brett was over it,…or busy? Does he still tour?

• melthehound says:

It was two or three weeks ago… The thing I never really could get, is if Trump really didn’t want him there as a contestant, why was he there? I thought this was His show.. I don’t know if Brett is still touring or not. Maybe people finally got sick to death of hearing that Every Rose Has A Thorn… I know I did, long ago.

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs Mel and Lainey really hard* – some gossip sites have Brett having a meltdown that he was voted off first – to tell the truth, I was surprised that he was asked back as he had already won – I know that Brett has a new show coming out – rock my RV – no not that kind of rocking – he redesigns RVs – maybe a scheduling thing – I originally thought that was it, as he does not seem like a spite kind of guy especially on national tv where bad reviews might hurt his touring or his new show, but then Dennis Rodman mentioned him not being there and that it was shame on him so I got curious – two great guys were left standing though and either one of them winning was just fine with me – and to Mr. Trump’s credit, he donated quite a large amount of money to Penn’s charity and to Lil John’s charity as well – did not have to do that at all –

• melthehound says:

I’ve heard about the pimped out RV show. HGTV or maybe Travel Channel? I’m not really taking Trump to task about any of it, I know he put out a lot of money and yes, that was a very cool thing done for Lil John.

Thanks for the hugs, Lass. I love hugs!! YOU ARE Right, he didn’t have to give. He’s always very generous with his money. Even with his generosity I still feel that he came off as petty when firing Penn, by mentioning the bad blood between them. That has nothing to do with my admiration for his generosity. Just as the past bad blood between them had nothing to do with Penn’s performance on the show this season. I am sure those organizations will benefit greatly. The whole show’s “charity angle” is beyond cool.

I agree Lainey and truth be told I wish Penn’s small charity was going to be given more “fame” via this show
                  I didn’t think he won so much $$$ for them– oh wait, he does get to keep the 1/2 mill to give the charity so he did— woopsie

I loved Penn

Shamrock i agree with everything you said, except I wanted Penn to win
                I got the sarcasm, thank you- wink wink 😋
                ———————-
                But as for Brett—- the word on the street was that Donald was so miffed he wanted to be a contestant and not a “judge” so he let him go early.
                But Brett did come back in a later task as a judge.
                Don’t know why he wasnt there last night, maybe something else is going on. But I’m sure Don would have said something.
                He does have bad health issues so I hope it’s nothing to do with that

• AZGirl says:

Well said. Applauding here in AZ.

30. realhousewifeva says:

I cannot even stand NJ anymore, it has become so fake and set up. I sympathized with Teresa the last 2 seasons just because she was the lesser of the evils to me..but SHE IS SO DUMB. I just can`t. Did anyone watch her on any of the talk shows she did recently? It`s seriously aggravating how dumb she is. She has one of them posted on her website that she did on Fox…it`s embarrassing. Then to go and say that On Display is about her? Even if you think it, just don`t say it out loud because it makes you sounds silly and petty. For any of the housewives to talk about paparazzi stalking them is just ridiculous.
    Or when asked what her best memory is she says becoming a bestseller?? Teresa, teresa teresa..every season I have high hopes for you but you are just so dumb. I can`t put it any plainer.

And now I really don`t even feel sorry for her anymore because she is just as in on it all as everyone else. She would have no storyline if not for her family coming into the show, so she should thank her lucky stars. There is a blog she did last season where she says that we have all watched her family go through the worst and that in Season 5 it is only fair if we watch them make up and make amends (totally paraphrasing here, I will try to find the blog). This was written last year…and apparently that is exactly what they do this season. Shocker. Yawn. So over it. I wonder if her book made the bestseller this time around?

If She would have no storyline without them, it stands to reason they wouldn’t have one without her. To be fair only the Don and Kathy are without points of interest, imho. Tre has all her side businesses, cute kids, financial issues, denial about her marriage. Mel – the singing, shoplifting, past boyfriends, cute kids, how she paid for her boobs, working at a strip club, etc. Jac – her little boy. Kathy? I got nuttin. The Don? I got nuttin.

I agree COMPLETELY RHWEVA —–

Plus I’m sick of the expression – “oh that was the ——(insert my name in third person)”. ” I miss the old (name). She’s back this season”

Over it!!!!

31. LuLu please tell me that was a joke……No way that was what they are showing this season!
    WTF if that is true I’m glad I signed up to blog the Princesses of L.I. instead.
    Most of you know last season the NJ crew sent me overboard. NOT this season!
    I did watch the “Interviews” and found that the best way to view NJ. Hey Andy why not just interview them every week and skip the show?

32. princesspindy says:

I turned on the “Interview” last night a few minutes late, and all the back and forth was too much, but I had to shut it off when Caroline said her favorite part was her son failing law school and then they showed her “Inspirational” speech……puke!!

They all gave weird answers. When my kid was at his lowest; that was my favorite part. She said it was because he inspired so many people. “What was that again, Don?” “So when he gave up on his dream…that inspired everyone.” And Andy just let it go at that; her revisionist version of Albie’s inspirational history.

Lainey-I was yelling at my TV!! I wanted Andy to ask her why he didnt stay in school-it’s his choice to quit or not but then how did he inspire anyone if he is a quitter?? It doesn’t make any kind of sense!!!

Andy kissing the Don’s A$$ as usual. Anyone with half a brain would have had a follow up question. THAT follow up question, specifically.

• princesspindy says:

I know that if my son failed out of law school, that is NOT the “talk” I would be having with him….. Law School is expensive and if I was paying for it I would definitely be starting the conversation with a WTF is wrong with you??? LOL!! if they knew he had learning disabilities then they knew WTF was wrong with him….they have help for that, called tutors, accommodations, etc…there is also the Federal Disabilities Act ….. HALLO!!!????. I call Bullshit!!

How did he inspire people? He gave up & blew law school off. I believe what Al said. Something to the effect that if he didn’t fight to get back in then he can’t cut it anyway. He took the easy way out. His parents could afford to send him to law school & he just gave up. So many kids want that opportunity but their parents don’t have the means to assist them. I really hate it when spoiled kids squander their opportunities.

Agree with you and Jill on this.

Lame!

• AZGirl says:

I thought that was really strange. Caroline thinks that Albie flunking out of school is a highlight? Her close Mom/Loser Son talk was an “Good thing”? Meanwhile, Lauren a fat bitch. Gee Mommy Manzo does not play favorites….BS. If I did not know any better..Caroline could be my sister. Sucks the life out of every room/positive moment in any of our lives.

33. melthehound says:

I don’t have pictures yet but I’m a 5 time grand uncle. 5th was born this morning (C section). Boy, weighing in at 8lb, 2oz, measuring 20 inches, name d Christopher.

34. princesspindy says:

So I haven’t seen anyone post the link, so here are the Radar Online Pixs of Bethenny’s childhood….in honor of these pictures my gravatar is her loving Mommy!!!!

35. iceNfire says:

Hello – Can anyone get in touch with Kansas Girl? She hasn’t posted here or on FB in a couple days..idk her email

36. designernailsdiana says:

I went to the Doctor this morning. I had a very sleepy weekend. In 72 hours I slept 30 hours of it away. It seems I have Fibromyalgia and have had it for many years. So on top of my Arthritis I now have a new diagnosis to live with, however, I have peace about this and am ready to face the journey ahead.
    She spoke to me for 30 minutes and we chose a plan of action for a medication to help ease many symptoms I’ve been having. I’m seeing her in about 8 weeks to see how I’m doing. She did a complete blood work up to check levels and make sure nothing else is going on that might be causing some of my symptoms. I’ll get those numbers either in a call from her or mailed to me. I can also access it online.
    Your continued thoughts and prayers are welcome as I move forward on my new road. I’m blessed with a great Husband and family to support me. I have friends nearby who are willing to step in anytime I ask.
    I feel especially blessed to have YOU, my LynnFam, blog family every day to make me laugh and cheer on as you also face new roads or journeys too.
    Bless You,
    Diana

I’m sorry for your diagnosis, but there are treatments out there for it. Sounds like your doctor is committed to finding what’s right for you.

• melthehound says:

My thoughts are with you..

Diana, this might help you. You might look into a support group online or one in your community as they really help. There are many new drugs for FM now. Hang in there.

• AZGirl says:

I am so sorry for the diagnosis. Your doctor sound fantastic. Hopefully the treatments will work and you will get some relief. Keep us posted. I am curious how they are treating the symptoms now.

Bless you Diana. I’m sorry that you have to go thru this illness but thank goodness your doc has a plan of action for you. You’re a strong lady & have a great family for support. I’ll be keeping you in my prayers and I send you a great BIG hug.

Diana, I’m glad you received answers for your concerns, but I am so sorry you have a new health challenge. Best wishes for your treatment and mental fortitide to work through it. Hugs.

Hey, at least you have a diagnosis. Good luck and God’s blessings.

Diana best of luck to you. I guess at least you got a diagnosis that is firm? So that is something

• iceNfire says:

Hi Diana – just sent a prayer… 🙂

• JustDee says:

Hugs and prayers Diana.

• djprincessc says:

designernailsdiana I am sorry about the diagnosis. My mom was diagnosed with Fibro in the early 90’s when NOBODY knew what it was and everyone thought it wasn’t real or all in your head. My mom also has Rheumatoid Arthritis. so the 2 go hand in hand. Have them check for Lupus to make sure thats not it since the 3 are also very similar in symptoms. I have grown up seeing my mom in pain and know how difficult it is and I always think I have a 50% chance of developing it myself. If you have any questions feel free to ask since I have seen/heard it all with her. The good news is that Fibro isn’t deadly and these days they have better medications to treat it. 🙂

Diana – I am sorry that you have this extra burden, but your doctor sounds like she is prepared to do everything she can to help you along the way – I will keep you and yours in my prayers this night, and know that you are not walking this path alone – we walk with you –

*hugs Diana very very gently* – rest easy, my friend, rest easy –

OMG the tornado in Oklahoma City is just devastating. Teachers have been throwing themselves on top of their students saving them. This is just incredible. God bless those teachers & students. I hope anyone here that is close or have family & friends are ok.

• cusi77 says:

Keida and others in Oklahoma God Bless you. Prayers and best thoughts to all. Take care. <3333333

That tornado that hit Oklahoma City was a F5. 200 mph winds.

I just turned on the news to see devastation on OKCity. 😦 I hope our Keida is okay. I haven’t notice her post in a while, but think that’s her town. Prayers to finding to missing people.

Oh no, the NWS says upwards of 170,000 people could have been in the path of this tornado.

Wow, miles of area with no standing structures. Takes mu breath away – how do people survive this. Apparently it’s limited to Moore OK.

150 horses are dead and many are walking around in shock.
          I wish I was out there to help the animals. 😦

Why weren’t the children and the teachers in a shelter? I don’t get it.
    They had warnings.

IDK for sure but a local weatherman here is from Moore OK and when he called to warn his family members – the sirens and warnings were not activated yet. Seems it may have surprised – just blown up in minutes. I see that sort of thing here, rarely tornados, but severe weather with little warning whatsoever.

• AZGirl says:

I heard on MSNBC that the school did not have a basement. Also the houses hit did not have basements. Next best place….the bathrooms. I would never live in tornado country without some underground shelter.

• iceNfire says:

I was thinking the same thing. Why don’t they all have cellars, but I live in California and my house isn’t earthquake proof – idk if the buildings that claim to be earthquake proof really are

• JustDee says:

Speaking for myself – I don’t have a storm shelter ’cause I don’t happen to have an extra $5,000 laying around to get one!

• Boobah says:

JustDee!! I was thinking about you when I saw the weather reports! Glad to see you!

• JustDee says:

Hi Boob! ((((((BOOBAH!!!!!))))))
              I’m still in Florida. Thank God ’cause I’d be having panic attacks watching that weather come if I were home!

• Boobah says:

Don’t worry, I panicked in your honor! 😉 I’m glad you are in Florida to avoid this weather. LOL@Boob! And hugs backatcha…..((((((JustDee)))))

• Catseye says:

I was in Mazatlan, Mexico many years ago, and noticed that they build hotels with mostly concrete, cinderblock and re-bar. I wonder if using those materials, especially for schools would be a good alternative?