Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged

Real Housewives of OC Bravo Blogs by BB

As of Tuesday evening, only three OC blogs had been posted; two by regular cast members and one by a former (or maybe future?) cast member.

Heather Dubrow’s boring blog:

True to form, Heather’s blog is all about Her Royal Heatherness (as Stars so aptly refers to her).  She hopes us regular folks appreciate the behind the scenes look at Hollywood and what it’s like to be on set. Thank you so much Heather!  I had no idea it was like that.  What a learning experience that was for me!  What a glamorous life you lead!

She then goes on to describe how funny it is at her house in the mornings getting everyone up and how happy she was that Terry finally came through for her so her week on the Hot in Cleveland set was less stressful.  I’m not sure what Heather was expecting, but she wants us to know how warm and welcoming the cast and crew were.

Heather is very disappointed that Gretchen and Slade, who don’t even have children to consider, showed up late for the taping of the show and then had the nerve to get up several times to use their cell phones.  Especially since Heather left her kids and went to Vegas to support Gretchen’s launch of her highly successful singing career.  Heather expected the same from them.  I agree with Heather and would be interested to know what kind of excuse Gretchen is going to have for it.  Hopefully, Heather’s not going to let her off the hook that easily.

Heather, being the gracious person she is, decides not to bring the matter up on HER night of all nights because she would never want to cause drama during social occasions with her friends (cough, cough – BOWGATE!).

Heather’s all of a sudden perfect husband (this week at least) makes the perfect speech to cap off Heather’s special night where it was all about Heather.

Heather ends her blog giving an acceptance speech (because she knows it’s the only chance she’s ever going to get to make one) by thanking all those who made her 5 minutes of fame that night possible – the cast and crew of Hot in Cleveland and the Bravo cast and crew.  Can’t forget those who are paying her the big bucks because she can’t be making that much from her acting gigs.

All in all, nothing special or controversial about Heather’s blog.  It was a real snoozefest.

Lydia McLaughlin’s even more boring blog:

I thought Heather’s blog was pretty boring, but Lydia’s is even worse.  She thought it was cool being in the audience watching Heather.  She didn’t know Lauri’s ties ran so deep with some of the current OC cast (not sure I’m buying that one).  She talks about how much she loves her mom but the pot smoking is still a conflict between them (I wonder how long they are going to drag this storyline out).  She loved seeing Terry’s growth in his role as a father.  She thinks the juxtaposition between Heather and Alexis’ acting careers is interesting and they may not be so different after all.  I agree with Lydia on this one.  Both Heather and Alexis are very pretentious and LOVE to be the center of attention.  At Heather’s celebration dinner, she couldn’t stand seeing the tension between Vicki and Tamra so she purposely made them have to address it.  In Lydia’s world, there should be no conflict.  Everybody HAS to kiss and make up.  That’s the rule according to Lydia.  Oh, and Lydia has something very original going on – her own jewelry line.  How unique!

Lauri Peterson’s Believe it or Not blog:

Lauri and George only have two non-adult children at home and they are moving into the empty-nest phase of their lives, so Lauri has more time to goof off.  I only believe about half of what Lauri describes as her blissful life with George.

Lauri’s only seen her former castmates in passing over the last four years, but Tamra, out of the blue, asks her to help pick out a wedding band for Eddie.  Tamra didn’t ask her BFF Heather or her other BFF Gretchen.  Tamra asked Lauri Peterson.  I AM SO NOT BELIEVING IT!  That was a Bravo set-up if ever there was one.

When Lauri met up with Tamra at Nuggets and Carats, she wasn’t sure whether she should address the past with Tamra or not.  LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!  She knew exactly what they were going to discuss before she even got there.

Lauri gives Brian at Nuggets and Carats the obligatory shout out because he cleaned and replaced a small diamond in her ring for free while she was there. This for that.

Lauri then goes into what she did with her first and second wedding rings.  The first she gave to her daughter because part of it belonged to her grandmother and she wanted to keep it in the family.  The second she took to the pawn shop because she was broke, only to find out it was a fake, so she was still broke.  I believe it.

I find it funny that Lauri doesn’t mention that she totally threw her old boss and friend Vicki under the bus.  I guess she didn’t want to get slammed in the comments section now that she’s seen the backlash Tamra has gotten.  It didn’t quite work though.

If Lauri comes back as a regular to the OC, she needs to realize she will be dealing with viewers who are much wiser to the ways of Bravo manipulation than a few years ago.  She will need to wear her big girl panties or stay home.

If this is best these OC women can do with their blogs, then why bother?  I can’t stop yawning.  If there are any later OC blog postings, I’ll shall return.

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County, RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

349 Responses to Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged

Good Morning! Best wishes to Lulu, who is expecting #2 child very soon! 😀

2. Lulu says:

Good morning everyone!!! One more day to go and I am feeling it 😦 I really wish it was as easy as water breaks then baby! Not my pattern of feeling like crap for 2 days before the actual labor! Last night was rough but fortunately I was still able to sleep. That is my only objective till #2 to SLEEP!! 🙂

Anyone watch Midwives season finale??? It’s way too short of a season IMO. I won’t spoil it for anyone but what a tearjerker with a happy ending! 🙂

Watched Big C series finale as well. Aside from season 2 the series was well written. The writer is a cancer survivor. While she was receiving treatment she wrote down all the things that was happening. That is how she came up the series. She said there is so much people won’t say and she like the medium to express it through Big C.

On to Madmen this episode jumped the shark for me. It was hard to follow so they get a super vitamin cocktail shot that keeps them awake acting crazy for a few days? We get to see Don’s childhood I’d rather they not have written that into the show. I don’t want to see that IMO.

LuLu, Love Call the Midwife. Anyone who wants to watch both seasons can do so here.

Great job BB, it really sounds like the snoozefest blogs match the snoozefest season (and I am not saying more backstabbing, mean, bitchy behavior would be entertaining). I think it’s time to recast this show or cancel it. These women are not interesting or entertaining. IMO. Allegedly lol

• Lulu says:

BB love your take on the blogs! Are you as surprised that I am that Laurie would blog?!?! For what she was on for 2 seconds and no one cares about her and her unfortunate face.

Thks BB. I forgot to go to PBS to look for S1.

cool. I’ve been wanting to watch this!!

• Best of luck Lulu – keep us posted

• LA Debra says:

Good luck LuLu! Not long now!

• Rebecca says:

Good luck Lulu! May 24 is the perfect day to have a baby. I know – my mother had two on this day. And Rebecca is a beautiful name for a little girl.
      Just a suggestion…..

• Hugs LuLu…..thinking of you and sending lots of good energy!

Lulu sorry you had a rough night. I hope you can sleep, sleep, sleep. I wish you and the family a beautiful next chapter.

I didn’t see Midwives yet. I’ll watch this weekend. I’ve watched 1 epi of S1 on YouTube to see how it all started.

Mad Men. They keep showing Don’s childhood to get us to see why he is the way he is but it’s not an excuse for how he treats the women in his life. I keep saying he just doesn’t want to be happy.

Yup Powell, he chooses to not be happy. Or….he feels doomed to unhappiness and so creates it for himself all the time..(also the issue of not being who he really is, since he stole the identity, etc)……. Uhhhh I don’t know….. It’s such a philosophy course!

• Boobah says:

Good Luck LuLu!!

Lulu best of luck to you. All health and good things !

Re: Mad Men, I wonder if this is the cocktail shots that JFK and for a time, Jackie Kennedy would get. I remember something from the miniseries The Kennedy’s, which I really enjoyed

I loved how some in the office just flat out refused. I’m shocked Ken Cosgrove (tap dancing) would agree to that. He seems so pragmatic.

The show just really has to be the beginning of the end for Don. I guess the bug-eyed guy/ Don’s opposite, will rise over Don. I love the character, just not the actor. (Bug eyes)

Maybe the “Summer of ’69” will be the finale seasons next year.

• AZGirl says:

We will all be thinking of you tomorrow. Heeee.Hooooo…..Heeeee Hooooo. 🙂

• cocfarm says:

Hey lulu. I’m pretty certain the crew at the ad agency were tripping on LSD. The youth story, although sad, does explain a lot about how he got to where he is today…although I couldn’t get over how he looked like a young stooge named Mo!

I couldn’t believe they couldn’t find a handsome young actor who looked more like Jon Hamm to play him younger!?

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday eve. 1 more day Lulu. 🙂 I’m getting more & more excited for the Lulu family. Tomorrow will be a very special day.
    You all have a great day.

• Lulu says:

Awww! Thank you Powell!! We will see what happens #2 had decided to stir a bit. But that’s not a guarantee of immediate labor that will be fast, painless!

• Cathy Connor says:

All the best of luck to you Lulu !! A little blog baby girl YYiiiiippppeeee I like the name Lynn…Her real name was Carolyn but she went by Lynn ..What a happy time for the Lulu family keep us posted when you feel up to it !! Sincerly Cathy

BB-OBX bound?? Good for you!!
    Lulu-the time is coming girl!!! You all ready??!?

• lizzle says:

BB and Lulu, it’s going to be an amazing weekend for both of you. As Vicky would say…. “Woo Hoo!”

• Lulu says:

Hey BB want to switch places??? 😉 Sorry no idea what OBX is but it sounds like a place that I would want to be!!! 🙂

OBX=Outer Banks S.C….one of my fave places to be!! BB is so lucky!!!

• Catseye says:

Sounds wonderful!

Outer Banks NC North Carolina. And Yes and I very lucky and no I DO NOT want to trade places with LuLu. I love babies, but I’d rather have the grandbabies. That way you can spoil them more and can hand them back to their parents when they get cranky!

BB-idk why I said SC??? Maybe b/c myrtle beach SC used to be our spot for family vacation until we discovered how beautiful it is in your spot!!!

• Lulu says:

🙂 *sigh* sounds wonderful BB! enjoy it!

• Lulu says:

Woo HOO!!! Hmmm if I shouted that during the delivery you think my OB would think I lost it? 🙂

5. plainviewsue says:

BB, laugh out reaction to your blogs, especially Heather. Great job!!!

Thanks! Now I’m off to the races! BBL

• Catseye says:

I agree. Very entertaining. I didn’t read Lauri’s, and to find out that her second husband gave her a fake ring is really funny. You’d think she would’ve been a little more careful on the 2nd go around.

A behind the scenes of the making of a Bravo summer commercial. If you haven’t seen the commercial yet, it very appropriately opens with Andy face down in the sand, and includes Jeff Lewis gettting splashed by a whale – funny!

Congrats to Yolanda for becoming a US citizen! I’m not sure about the pic, but maybe this is her (in white pants!) sitting in her car with something that looks like an American Flag…but I don’t think a real flag….maybe a shaw?!

8. Rebecca says:

I watch most of WWHL since my Fredrik was on. Andy really is a trailer trash pig. He made a stupid comment right off the bat – and I was so turned off I just tuned him off and forgot what it was. It’s no wonder he has written and produced the housewife shows into such train wrecks.

I didn’t think he’s involved with the shows anymore? Didn’t he get a promotion? I know he does the reunions, but he doesn’t produce the shows does he?

He is the Executive Producer of the Housewives franchises. I’m not an Andy hater. In fact, when I read his bio, he sounds to me like he’s a hard working executive, who has achieved success and rewards in his field. I might not like the direction the housewives franchises have taken, but I like Andy.

I like Andy too. He can just irritate you sometimes.

I wish I didn’t but I like him, too. He makes me laugh and I do admire what he’s managed to accomplish in this business they call Show.

What was the early comment ? I think my dvr cut out the part where he introduces himself and the guests, before Jenni sings.

Loved them though. The MDL episode was pretty fantastic last night I must say.

Luis needs some meds to calm him down. Something

What i didn’t get is that Ryan is shocked he received a pig from that lady when he had a giant gold pig statue on his desk
      Ryan grows on me sometimes. It’s his hair

9. Good Morning! Thursday yeah…and a long weekend! 😀

Thanks NMD for getting the blog up…and BB for the OC blog recap! Love the line about Heathers’ acceptance speech at the table and how it will be the only one she ever makes!! Epic! That was the only scene I saw and she was ridiculous! Thanks for the laughs….great recap! And…have a great weekend with family and new baby. Sounds like a lovely weekend!

Have a wonderful day everyone! Sending out Hugs today! 😀

New post, “From Cocoon To Butterfly”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

Umm Hmm. I missed the beginning, last night, so I don’t know whether it was something juvenile or obscene….but either are up his trailer trash pig alley, LOL, Rebecca! He can never have too many titles, ha ha.

Good morning everyone! “Royal Heatherness” Stars is too funny. Thank you BB for the blog recap. MDLNY was great last night. Luis should NEVER photoshopped the advertisement for that condo. Bad boy. Miss WWHL.

MDLNY really was awesome last night. Great production?
      And great casting
      Frederik falling was hysterical

I don’t want to give credit to Andy.

• AZGirl says:

Finally something on Bravo that is enjoyable to watch. I re-watched last week’s episode with the hurricane. That was so cool that production stayed behind and filmed.

This site loves Brandi so they don’t hold her accountable for her part in the “twitter war”.

• melthehound says:

You all know that I’m a Brandi fan but… But… Anyone who participates in a war of any kind, should be held accountable for their part in it. I know you feel lonely sometimes, Jill but, I do understand where your coming from on these tv characters and their inability to stfu.

Haha-thanks Jeff…I’ve been feeling less lonely these days!! The OC has made us all one big happy family here!!!

• melthehound says:

🙂 .

• AZGirl says:

“OC has made us all one big happy family” HA! Ok…group hug….{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I feel out of the loop since I don’t watch the OC but Stars recaps certainly being everything to light. I think this seasons RHONJ will be interesting…I have a feeling that most of us are just getting sick of the bad behavior period, regardless of who is our favorite or least liked HW.
            I

I agree RR-I think that why most of here are in sync when watching OC -it’s seams that we are all tired of the fake story lines and bad acting!!

Yes!!! Not to mention, I am also tired of ‘spin off’s. I would rather scrub the toilet with my toothbrush…then brush my teeth with it than watch Trucker Tammy Sue get married Part 3.

Yeah. Their reality is not real life. Real life has disagreements, arguments, good times, bad times. Their acting is not even good acting.
                Have you all watched Kevin Hart’s Real Husbands of Hollywood? Now that is funny scripted reality tv. They are all themselves but they are so exaggerated & over the top. They are themselves making fun of reality tv.

Where do you see this Real Husbands show? I mean, what channel. or Which network?

That is on BET 329 on DirectTv . S1 is over but like all the networks, I’m sure they will rerun. I missed quite a few epis so I need to watch reruns myself.

• SCGirl says:

Powell, So glad to see someone else on here loves Real Husbands of Hollywood! Now that is a hilarious show…I enjoyed it so much and looked forward to it every week. Some of the best and most talented comedians out there all combined into one show.
                  BET network needs to do a better job advertising the show for the next season.
                  My favorite episode was the very first one. I must have watched the scene with the little boy punching Kevin Hart in the face a 100 times…had me laughing out loud. The expressions of the people in the background during scenes are so funny too. That show has the ability to take you away to a fun place for 30 minutes no matter what kind of day you have had!

SCGirl I have so much to catch up on. The last epi I saw was the boxing match. I laughed myself silly. Kevin Hart is a fool. And when Robin Thicke was singing in the ring Kevin had to act like a fool. All the Stars are so funny.

• I love group hugs……Jill You’re never alone with us, cause we are one big dysfunctional happy to agree to disagree family!!!

Move over. Let me get in on this hug AZGirl. 🙂

13. majnon says:

I just read that Bravo is giving Tamra her own wedding spin-off this summer. Another Bravo show I won’t be watching. Gross, gross, gross

It’s going to be weird, since I doubt Simon will allow the kids to be filmed. I wonder if the kids will be at that wedding. I remember her saying something before about possibly having more than one ceremony.

She said she is having a smallish wedding in maybe Mexico? With family- and then her bravoextravaganza will be her fake show off spin off messy trash box hooker wedding!!

I hope the ratings are so pathetically low…that it gets canceled after the first episode.

I wonder who will get the part of throwing a drink, and the part of physically assaulting another guest? Surely they will let Tamra do one or both. She lives for that part.

Oh RR I hadn’t thought of that. So she’s just going to have Ryan there? Sad. She would choose to get married on tv then to get married w/o all of her kids. Well whoever watches will let us know.

• AZGirl says:

That picture of Eddie in his suit is grounds for Simon to limit visitations. Tamara is really going to regret all of this bad behavior. Her kids are probably getting teased about her craziness.

Off to the office…bbl (wishing I was going to OBX with BB)

15. designernailsdiana says:

There is so much going on in the news lately. I just can’t bring myself to watch coverage of those devastating tornado’s because children were injured and killed. Yesterday a group of local 4th graders were at a park and the land fell out from under them killing one and injuring 2 and one is still missing. We’ve had so much rain than the gully just gave way. The Jodi Arias jury is struggling to decide on death or life and I’m just pissed that the jury can’t see her diabolical interviews.
    It’s too much for my psyche to take in. The idiotic things these bravolebrities are doing is just nonsense in light of the tragedy around us.
    Thankfully I have all of you semi sane people to laugh along with as we trudge thru our own worthwhile lives. Lulu is bringing a new life into the world and we get to share in her joy as she embraces Motherhood.
    MTH keeps us laughing and Starz keeps us on our toes with her quips.
    I know I’ll leave someone out, but I just want you all to know how much I need you daily!!
    P.S. My Dad got his talking radio yesterday. He poo poo’d getting one when the VLR woman mentioned it, but he used it this morning. He was just mad that they didn’t give the sports scores. He’s so sweet and only occasionally is giving me angst about something silly. I think he used to do the same thing to my Mom because I remember her mentioning it sometimes. His vision is fading ab it, but he won’t admit it openly. I’m scared for him if he loses his sight because he really will feel like there is nothing left to live for. I’ll get those grandkids over to see him more!
    I’m going to set up my camera and video him talking about his childhood and memories of times gone by.

• Catseye says:

That’s a GREAT idea recording your dad’s memories.

Me semi sane? 🙂 Yes a lot has been happening all around us, happy & sad. But we have to muddle through, move on as tough as it can be. Yolanda Foster has proven that becoming an American Citizen. 🙂
      Diana I’m happy for your dad & sad at the same time. He sounds lije such a cool dad. I’m glad he’s got his radio. I bet he is too even if there are Bo sports scores. 🙂 You doing the video will be great for your family. Memories.

How I wish I’d done that with my father.

A proud member of the “semi sane people” 😛

• princesspindy says:

I don’t know if anyone has ever used “sane” and my name in the same sentence, I am honored to be “Semi-Sane”, lol!!!!

• trudie says:

My brother interviewed my dad and gave us all cds of the interview. Best gift I ever received.

I don’t know how to post tweets 😔 but here is a thing about Tamra’s wedding

Diana how are you feeling? I hope better.

• designernailsdiana says:

Powell Thanks for asking. I’m very fatigued and my thigh muscles are hurting from the workout my trainer gave me Tuesday. I cancelled the session for today. I’ll go tomorrow. My brain seems confused plus they are doing road construction on our street.
      Hubby heard me ranting and raving about the USPS truck parked in our driveway when I went to leave to take my Dad to work and get to work myself. I was off the charts pissed that he parked in my driveway without even telling us. REALLY?? who does that? He came back in less than 5 minutes so I let him live. 😮
      I was so blocked in that I couldn’t even back out enough to drive over my grass, which I was NOT going to do. My huuby’s car also parks in OUR driveway. I think I’m just overwhelmed. I’m so glad to be off Monday and out early tomorrow.
      Ok back to acting civil.

• princesspindy says:

I’m so sorry Diana!! I know what chronic pain is like and I am amazed at all you do!! Working out is the best thing but it is soooo hard!!!! Some mornings I wake up feeling like a truck hit me! I am off today to pick up my friend from Chemo. I am the “Getaway Driver”, lol! I am not a morning person but like she says, “2 cups of coffee and after 10 am, that’s my girl!!” We are planning to go to the San Diego County Fair in June between her Chemo and we were laughing that our plans on what day we could go would be based on how I was feeling not HER!!! HAHAHA!!! Ya just gotta keep your sense of humor!!!

Hi diana,
        Are you involved in a good Pain Clinic? I have RSD so I know what you are going through. I joined a support group when I was first Dx and it really helped. Your
        hospital probably could give you some names and numbers. There are many new
        medications now for FM so keep your chin up as my dad used to say. 🙂

Sorry, you’re hurtin’ friend. I admire you for how much effort you put in…when things seems so hard. Keep checking in, we need to hear from you and hopefully we can encourage you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Bless your heart Diane. You just keep on moving. 🙂

Lulu!!!! – looks like tomorrow is going to be a lulu of a day for you!!!! – a little miracle to call your own – my Dad told me once that when he and my Mom found out that she was expecting me, he didn’t tell any of his co-workers until after I was born – I asked him why and he said that for just little bit of time I belonged only to him and my Mom, but once I was here, I belonged to the world and he wanted to keep me all to himself and my Mom for as long as he could – enjoy your last day with your little miracle – tomorrow that miracle will light up the world – much much love –

thank you Powell – I am truly blessed to have the parents that I have – and I am fairly certain that very few others could have managed me quite as well as my Mom and Dad – *hugs Powell really hard* – in a very huggy mood today – must be the company I am keeping right now!

20. HAPPY THURSDAY KIDDOS…
    trying to play catch up on all the comments and such…
    LULU… wishing you a fast and pain free delivery !!!!!!!!
    Diana… have your dr check your magnesium levels…I have started taking mag pills every day and also doing the liquid mag sprayed on my body… on week two now…am feeling some relief… not a cure all , but helps with some of the aches and pains…I still have those days when I just wish I could shoot myself and feel better……
    busy at work on the weekends… Then still working on my spy mission for the lady getting a DIVORCE… OMG…. dug even deeper into records and have discovered that her soon to be EX is a major liar…WOW WOW WOW… years ago divorce records were part of public records and I uncovered some secrets that he never told her about…. still smh that some women are so stupid…he told her he had 3 kids with his ex…oh so not true… only ONE biological son… and the other two are adopted…not that there is anything wrong with that ,, but why omit that info..so many weird things going on with this guy…he has bitched for years about all the child support he had to pay and in reality he only paid child support for one kid for one month…then the kid went to live with his Dad and then the mother had to pay child support …..
    lots of money laundering going on also….hahahahahahahaha…. this dude is going to lose a load when he gets served in June,,, he thinks he’s married to a dumb bottle blonde…OOOPPPSSSS she’s at lawyers office right now getting all her papers in line for service…. the lawyer feels this guy will be writing a big check just to be rid of her and keep some of the skeletons in the closet…. she has agreed to sign a non disclosure ONLY if he settles w.o. a fight… if not , the gloves are going on…….
    SIDE NOTE… if any of you have any public records that were filed say 10 yrs or more ago… check online and see if your SS # is listed..if so…pay to have it redacted….
    I found this guys SS # on some mortgage papers from 1999….very helpful to the soon to be ex..she never knew his number…. ???????
    soo… other than that … things are going as well as can be expected…
    mr ford driving me nuts… PITA in WPB and working 7 days a week at a cabinet company… the house that they were going to move into with his FIL … that deal fell thru… guy was a con artist… he’ll get his in due time… THEY ALWAYS DO…
    MC-CREEPY still being..well… creepy….. he sure does suck the air out of room each time he enters…. but I still kill him with kindness…hehehehehehehehe
    will start training for night audit Friday nite…need to learn it so they have back up when OTHERS call out from work…
    well…. off to shower and head to my social hour…( grocery store ) fried cheeken tonite and tater salad…… did a spinach and shroom pan pizza last night from domino’s…oooohhhh was it good… too tired to cook…they take good care of me seeing how I send them customers from the hotel on weekends….. BBL

hugs and peace
    diva

• AZGirl says:

You are the best. I am sure that gal is so grateful for your help. Good advice about the SS#. Looking up our deed today when I get home. Have a great weekend Diva.

Diva I’m holding your boxing gloved hand up right now. Ding, ding, ding. You are a winner, a champ! She is so so Lucky to have you on her side. I hope he’s flushed his old Kleenex he blew his nose with 10 yrs ago cause you just might find that. Poor schmuck. :-). Thks for that tidbit of info on the SSN.
      Mr. Ford is driving you nuts so I’m guessing he’s doing quite well. 🙂
      Your son is working his hiney off. Things will work out for him. I hope you’ve been able to see him more & that grandbaby.
      Mr. McCreepy. Ugh. I bet that’s what his family calls him. He needs to get over his self.
      It sounds like you’re still enjoying your job & they really appreciate you. That’s good. Don’t work too hard.

Hey Diva!!!!

Gee Diva you sound busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! (Is that how that goes?) glad to hear you are still enjoying Mr. Ford and the job😄

I’m glad for your caption Nancy cause I just can’t read it. I’ll start balling my eyes out. 🙂 I’m so happy they were reunited.

• SCGirl says:

Nancy, Any updates today on Jodi Arias? Wonder how long it will take the jury to deliberate this time. If only that jury knew about the interviews she’s done.

My guess is that they do know but still have a few hold outs.
        I think they will give her life w/out parol today.

SCGirl & Nancy 12hrs deliberation. The jury had 3 ?s but the judge didn’t allow them to be made public so she just said “question no 3” when asking the attorneys did they agree w/how the court answered. The jurors took large amounts of lunch w/them today so I guess they were prepared for a long day. There is not suppose to be court tomorrow since there is no court on Fridays but we will have to see if they don’t have,a verdict today.
          Jodi can’t do anymore interviews, the Sheriff isn’t allowing her to do more.

Hi Powell,
            Monday is also a holiday so I hope this ends today.
            I’m glad to hear the Sheriff put a stop to the interviews.

Yes the holiday but the media is speculating whether or not the judge would have them deliberate on the holiday. I can’t remember what trial it was some yrs ago but the judge had the jury deliberate on the holiday.

22. djprincessc says:

I can’t believe Luis on MDLNY last night!! As a realtor one of the FIRST things you learn is that when you upload pictures on MLS is that is that they have to be REAL, AUTHENTIC PICTURES of the property! No photoshop, no people, no brands or advertisements allowed in the pictures! You will get fined and after a certain amount of times you get your license revoked by the board of Realty.
    As a broker, he has a lot more experience then a agent and KNOWS this for a fact so I think it could have been fake for a storyline. As a realtor I don’t understand why you would post fake pictures, people were rightfully pissed when they came to the townhouse and saw it was nothing like the pictures. I’d be really upset as well. I don’t get why he didn’t just market it as a fixer or rare townhouse in original condition??? Problem solved! lol.

I haven’t seen it yet but saw the preview last week when his boss I guess came into his office. That doesn’t make any sense. I’ve never heard of that being done.

• djprincessc says:

Realtors do a lot of crazy things so I’m not surprised but as a Broker doing that, thats entirely different! lol.

Right. I couldn’t believe he did that without the fear of retribution…he should have been fired but that wouldn’t keep Keller Williams name in his story, so they put him on so-called probation. Luis has been sleezy and hyperactive and I’m more inclined to record future shows so I can FF through him!

• djprincessc says:

I’m in CA so IDK how it works in other states but lets say that I did that here and it was my first offense, my brokers LOVE me and would be pissed but they wouldn’t fire me. The board of Realty that I belong to would definitely fine me and make me take classes. I still think the whole thing was fake! I think hes ok but I actually like Michael from last season better! 🙂

dj,
          Do you like your job?

• djprincessc says:

I do!! Its just super stressful and very up and down emotionally, mentally and financially. Which is why I am looking to work as someones assistant and be a realtor part time. But I love that the potential is pretty endless and meeting tons of people. There are pros and cons just like any other job 🙂

I’m glad your brokers LOVE you, djp…we do too! 😉 I get your point and suspect how it could be made up. I liked Michael better too.

• djprincessc says:

Hahahahah awww thanks TT I love everyone here too! And I love my brokers so the feeling is mutual! I liked Michael bc even though he was a newer broker, he was still from NY and his dad had a big name there which gave him an edge over the others in my opinion.

• Rebecca says:

The state real estate board can fine and sanction his broker though. Then they’d have to fire him. He got off scott-free.

• djprincessc says:

It really depends on the relationships and there are many boards not just one. I know my brokers have very close relationships with the board here. Obviously (if this whole storyline is true) they didn’t fire him because they liked him, his boss even said that. Like I said probably bc I was his first offense. I’m sure they would fine and sanction his broker if it was a more than one time thing. Either way I still think he’s just OK and looks like a slimy sonic the hedgehog. lol.

Hi DJ it was crazy what Luis did and he knows so much when he’s doing his listings but didnt know to not do that?!? Screams storyline to me

As far as I know he is still at KW. So maybe it was all fake

I can’t believe you liked Michael from last season. He was an entitled little brat who didnt know how to put sweat and tears into work like the other 2 on the show did. He was so awkward which I loved watching cause it was funny to me. How he didn’t know how odd he came off. I’m sure deep down he’s nice but I don’t think RE especially in ny is for him. He should go to palm beach, I think he owns (cough, cough, his dad owns) a home there. Maybe his style is better suited there.

Oh darnit! DJ, why you do this to me!? Lol. And in nj I know we disagree
            Oh well, my heart 💜still goes on for you DJ.

One of my closest friends just finished all her training and licensing and is working as an assistant to her mom, in the very big Long Island RE firm Laffey. She’s coming from being a HUGE star in the pharmaceutical field so she’s just chilling for now, she’s married and has two little ones.
            Hope work turns out best for you xxoo

• djprincessc says:

Hahahahahah Chismosa you crack me up girl!! I sill HEART you too! Thats great about your friend, Thats what I’m looking into. I love working in Real Estate but like I said up above its super stressful and very up and down. I’d love to just work behind the scenes for someone and still use my license on the side. Thank you for the wishes!! xoxox!!

The court reporter has just been summoned back in the courtroom.

UGH, I know I should not complain with all these tornados and such, but this is the type of weather that you have before severe storms and I just can not get adapted to this 94 degree + 80% humidity is MISERABLE. Thank God for Air conditioning…mine will run nonstop until October. And I had to drive all over Central Texas today for a 3 hour, 3 county tour…fun. 🙄 But I do have A/C and once again Thank God for A/C! My husband doesn’t care for my saying that and thinks I am over the top sensitive/dramatic, cuz it’s just weather. But I do not handle, especially high humidity/heat well so I become grumpy as hell, so now y’all have to suffer. Ugh. I promise not to complain everyday!

Mookies1mom is dealing with the same thing. Lot’s of thunder storm out there.

Oh! Highlight of driving all over creation for business, was that I made a slight non-business detour and drove by my childhood home. So nice that it is well cared for and still looks as it has and it’s still pink – lol! But now the yard has xeriscape, wildflowers and gardens filling all the back. So cool to see it that way because growing up it was perfectly manicured grass and bushes. It’s all so natural and productive now. That made me smile.

• AZGirl says:

TT: I hate the sound of the A/C running so by September I am just shell shocked. By July it is running all the time. Right now I am able to open windows at 4:30 a.m and keep them upon till 8:30a.m. Love fresh air. So come October I am going to be asking can I open the windows yet????

That is the nice thing about the desert heat is that it goes away at night…if that is true to your area, I don’t know, but what I remember. Here, the heat hangs around overnight, plus the humidity although way inland, the winds off the Gulf of Mexico pull it in. There will be no windows open until October.

• AZGirl says:

The heat does go away until Monsoon season which is July and we get the same weather pattern as you do. Humidity goes up and dust storms. All coming from the Gulf. The rain is nice. Dust storms not so much.

Texas complain all you want. I’m in ny and we are so humid right now and had a bit of a heat wave a few days ago I wanted to shoot myself.
      I hate humidity

Regarding another sleazy RHOM guest, Joe Francis.

Powell…are you still here?

Talk about karma.

28. Catseye says:

Sounds like there’s some big news brewing on Jane Velez Mitchell with the Jodi Arias trial.

Hung jury.

30. Catseye says:

No unanimous agreement.

The jury is deadlocked. No unanimous agreement. They will have to pick a new jury for the penalty phase July 18th.

32. realhousewifeva says:

No unanimous decision on Jodi penalty phase!!! I cannot believe it.

33. Rebecca says:

Now I want all the people crying outside the courthouse crying to get some mental evaluations.
    WTF?

• Catseye says:

I don’t know if I heard right, but I could swear someone on TV mentioned that people came all the way from New Jersey to watch this trial. I can’t imagine.

• Rebecca says:

That’s not normal. Such obsessive fixations like this is another reason to fear for the mental welfare of our country. I’m not trying to be snippy here. This is really scary to me.

• Catseye says:

I agree. O.J. was one thing. He was an actual celebrity and I can understand the interest. This stuff about run-of-the-mill average people is just insanity.

I get what Rebecca is saying. The interest is because this is a real person that could be anyones neighbor, friend, co-worker, both Travis & Jodi. This is the type if case the Supreme Court looks at & our Senators, Governors, etc. when looking at the DP. My State MD passed abolishing the DP. I believe the majority of people are looking at this in that aspect. I didn’t cheer when Jodi was convicted. She deserves to be found guilty because she doesn’t belong on the streets. I feel for her family because they don’t deserve to live through what she’s put them through. I feel for Travis’ family because they lost him & now have to go thru this part again.

• lizzle says:

Rebecca… it isn’t normal! What are your feelings on the celebrity of Jodi? Like her or hate her… she is a celebrity. I think her trial should not have been televised. People should be able to go inside the courtroom… but to televise it… creates the celebrity aspect.

• Rebecca says:

I don’t get it. This society we live in keeps rewarding disgusting behavior. Bravo is a prime example.

I am also very, very sad for true victims of domestic violence. This has been another insult to them.

When did truth and kindness and compassion become obsolete?

I agree

Ain’t nobody got time for that!

• trudie says:

Jane interviewed a couple who came there (maybe from NJ) and were missing their child’s prom as a result. WTF? Get a life, people.

Yes. Tonight is their daughter’s prom. They got on a plan to come to the trial. Unbelievable to me.

This is just crazy that people are there instead of on vacations that they planned and paid for-what compels a person to fly to another state for a murder trial?? Of a person who they don’t know?? It is so strange to me. I feel foolish enough that I watch it on tv and I don’t watch every minute!! I can’t imagin feeling a need to be there at the court house-most of these people never get into the court room,they just hang out outside??? So odd!!

• Rebecca says:

It’s kind of like the people who can’t sing a note that sell all their possessions for a shot on American Idol. Did they really care about the trial at all? Or we’re they just trying to get on tv to tell their friends about it?

• Catseye says:

EXACTLY! I wouldn’t bother going to the courthouse to watch something like that even if it was local, let alone traveling across country.

Right Catseye??? Imagine giving up vacation and missing your daughter going to prom??? People are so bizarre

Dr Drew wants to slap Nancy Grace. I hope he goes after her.

Why is Jodi upset NOW?

36. Catseye says:

Slightly off topic, but that really pretty woman with the shoulder length hair on the defense side, wears the MOST beautiful, tasteful outfits.

37. mrs peabody says:

so what does that mean, will the judge decide?

38. Rebecca says:

New sentencing trial. AND they have to find a jury who knows nothing about the case.

It’s not going to happen. The state should make a deal and give her life w/out parol.

• Catseye says:

I agree. The money spent on this alone has been outrageous. And the stress/financial burdens on the families too.

Exactly but I don’t think Martinez will let that happen as the family wouldn’t want it.

• lizzle says:

Now that Jodi is a celebrity… she will thrive in prison… love notes, artwork sold, money in her comissary acct… now, as someone who doesn’t believe in the DP, because juries get it wrong, I believe she should go to death row. Death row ain’t no joke… just ask Damian Echols, who was just released for a crime he didn’t commit. If Jodi does life in prison… it needs to be in a death row setting. Televising this court case helped Jodi. Shame on our judicial system.

I disagree. She will be in her cell all alone for 23 hrs/day.
              No one is talking about Scott Peterson anymore.

Lizzle, if it’s any comfort, according to a former employee for the AZ Dept of Corrections, even if Jodi gets Life, due to conditions at the pen she’ll be in, for her first 3 years she’ll be in the same cell as there is on death row and she’ll be confined to it 23 hours a day.

• SCGirl says:

Rebecca, They will never find people that do not know anything about this trial. The only people that wouldn’t know anything about this trial would be people that have been stoned out of their freakin minds for the past 5 months, and that kind ain’t gonna work out to well for a jury. That crazy monster dodged the bullet again. Hard to believe the jury is in such a quandri over this…if they only knew.

No. They’ll go to another county & get people that will say they can serve w/o being biased by the info from the media.

People can just lie right – ? And say they are not biased and know nothing about what’s going on

Cra cra

This should be interesting.

40. princesspindy says:

Hung Jury….too bad that doesn’t mean they are gonna Hang Her!!!

I don’t even want to turn on the news. I should have guessed that there would be a problem with the death penalty. I am not sure how I would vote in that situation. Kind of playing god when you have to decide something like death or life.

Jennifer Wilmot smiled when the verdict of no unanimous agreement was read.

I saw that too. Martinez looked like he was punched in the stomach.

I believe like they are saying that Martinez won’t take the DP off the table. He will use Jodi’s tv blitz against her. I think so too. When I saw her interviews I thought that was the most stupid thing she did to herself. So in July she’s going to have to create new lies to cover what she said in those interviews.

The judge was choked up as she thanked the jury for their service.

They are thinking they will have to do a change of venue to get jurors from another county.

I’m still trying to figure out why Jodi is crying? This was good news for her.
          She’s clearing mentally impaired.

But JA smug smile is very disturbing.

44. princesspindy says:

I could probably qualify for that jury, lol, I have stayed away from this clusterphuck!!

The jury & Martinez will not speak today.

Yolanda is responding to a Perez Hilton article about Kyle supposedly being bullied this season.

And Jodi spoke badly about the jury saying they didn’t listen to what she said. It may have been 1 person who listened to her & Jennifer.

I wonder what the jury will think after they are home & can now see everything we have seen from her parents & her interviews w/the detective & Jodi’s New interviews.

• Rebecca says:

It won’t matter when it come to their sentencing. You will always have someone who will never agree to the death penalty. They are supposed to take their definition and instructions and agree or disagree and leave their secular beliefs out of the equation.

I was on a jury trying to convict a man of assault with a deadly weapon because he clubbed his victim over the head with a ten-inch mag flashlight. We had a woman who insisted the flashlight was not a weapon. He didn’t flash it at his victim. Our instructions were quite clear as to how o define a deadly weapon.

Too many people out there refuse to follow instructions.

• Rebecca says:

And yes. We convicted him of what was ultimately his third, fourth, and fifth felonies. .
        And yes, we threatened to demonstrate how to use the flashlight as a weapon.

😆 It was a real challenge being a juror and I did it 3 times. I NEVER want to do it again. For one, there are always some complete idiot(s) in the mix. Secondly, some jury instructions for contemplating guilt or innocence are fixed IMO where it is impossible to convict. And without further detail, I think this sort of scenario is how Casey Anthony got off. Third, the system protects past offenders by this evidence is suppressed – like in a DV case I served. Luckily I found some notes buried in some docs from the arrest and it mentioned priors. AH HA so we went from split to everyone believed the victim. But it took a while because one idiot woman said it wasn’t fair to him that I found past convictions…with materials provided to the jury. What an idiot…I can’t say what I wanted to inflict on her, but all that matters is the guilty party was convicted. Sorry so long, all I really wanted to say is the system is broken in many ways.

I bet the next jury will give her death. IF I believed in the DP I would think this case
        was meant for it.

And that’s fine if they don’t agree w/the DP & would never vote to impose it. They should not answer yes to the question will they be able to impose it in a DP case. They either shouldn’t fool themselves into thinking they can or should not say they can just to get on a trial that might be juicy or have heavy media exposure. Just say no so they can move on to another prospective juror.

• pat says:

I think the chosen jurors had to demonstrate that they were able to impose either the death penalty, or life in prison. They didn’t have to say they would choose the death penalty if they found her guilty of first degree murder, just that they would be willing to consider it, based on the facts of the case.

49. Donna says:

In small, very small, way Brandi is lucky that LeAnn wants her sons around. My birth father married his second wife when I was in 6th grade. She did not want us to know where they lived. She also didn’t want her family to know that she married a divorced man. My brother and I were her dirty secret. When my brother was in the 7th or 8th grade he walked over to their house in the snow, our birth father was not home, she told him he was not home and slammed the door in his face. Her family found out about me when I was a senior in high school. He didn’t walk me down the isle for my first marriage. When I started having children, she had a child so my birth father wouldn’t be distracted.

• Rebecca says:

I don’t think that’s the problem. The public flaunting of the children, after Eddie, well Eddie’s new wife, took her to court to keep them off the show, is the problem. If Leann would stop posting about the boys, and posting photos, and posting the name of their schools, and calling the paparazzi when she takes them out in public, we wouldn’t see the immature tweets from Brandi.

Exactly!!!!

Donna…I’m so sorry you had to go through that. Life isn’t always fair.

• Rebecca says:

Yes. Donna, there’s a special place in hell reserved for that woman. Hopefully it will be next to Leann Rimes, the self proclaimed bonus mom.

You are on a roll today.
            I hope we never get into a fight. lol But I agree with you re: Leann Rimes.

• mk says:

Donna I am so sorry you were treated that way. Wow. So uneccessary. It doesn’t have to be that way. I was very fortunate to have a great stepfather and I am stepmom to three. I have a great relationship with my stepkids and a good relationship with my hubby’s ex wife – it kind of unnerves my husband. ((giggle)) Some people are small minded and don’t know better.

• Catseye says:

That WAS a really lousy thing for both your stepmother to do and your father to allow it. Thankfully, I had a terrific stepfather and he was more of a father to me than my own birth father and it was my stepfather who walked me down the aisle.

Your stepmom sure was an insecure woman scared to death that kids would not allow her to get love & attention from her husband. I’m sorry you & your bro went thru that but it was their loss. How is your relationship w/your father & half sibling?

I am so sorry, that is awful. IMO a true indicator of who a man is how he treats his children. When I was in my 20’s I broke up with someone when I found out they were a dead beat dad because I could not see a future with someone who would abandon their child. (This was a girl he was in a relationship with for a long time and ditched her when she got pregnant and refused to have an abortion. He had gotten her pregnant once before and coerced her into having an abortion and it wasn’t something she was willing or capable of doing again),

• pat says:

Donna, that is beyod heartbreaking, what you and your brother endured. Your birth father failed you, big time. My prayers are with you both, and your families.

Congratulations boston. 🙂

51. cocfarm says:

Lulu and other mad men fans…I enjoy these recaps. The are sometimes graduate level thesis material but are spot on…IMO. If nothing else, read the mock letter written by the young don draper in gomer pyle voice.

My darling just got home. bbl

I think I must be Ramotional today, but I want one and all who blog and comment here, no matter if it’s every day or every now and then- I really enjoy having a place to come and feel a part of.

Thank you so much NMD, and BB and MTH and Stars and Lissett, and all of you that take your time to post the blogs. And thank all of you that come and comment and make jokes, and share your thoughts, and discuss your families, and offer help and prayers when needed. Thank you.

Ladebra at 1st I read that as Rational. LOL. But you’re Ramotional. I think there is a lot going on today. Upthread we’ve been passing out hugs. I think we’re all Ramotional. 😀

• Rebecca says:

I, at first in my own mad-cow brain, had to weigh whether to pronounce the name as “la debra” or “lade bra.” So I’d take your eyes over my brain any day.

Hi LADebra, I feel the same about this place and appreciate your viewpoints and shared laughter 🙂

What a lovely post debra-it was a nice read to along with my dish of ice cream!!!

Back at ya Debra.

Lovely post LADebra and glad you are here also
      💗💗

Jane Velez has her producer on a train following one of the jurors, a guy w/gray hair in a ponytail. He walked right out the door of the court where everyone.including media are. The media asked him was he the holdout, who was the holdout but he said no comment. Jane said to him he is the most recognizable juror w/his white ponytail. If he didn’t want media to ask him questions why didn’t he have the court escort him to another location where he could take the train w/o media seeing him he said no comment. Then that’s when Jane told her producer to get on that train. Oh boy. I know they want a story but that is too much.

I think it’s too much as well but I have to wonder why he walked right past the media? He could have gone with the rest of the jury and got the hell outta Dodge-but it was his choice to walk past the media…very weird!!!

Maybe he was the one hold out so he didn’t want to go with the rest of them.

Never mind. It was 8 to 4. (8 wanted death)

Yes it was 8 to 4 for death-however even if he was the only hold out they offered each jury a ride so the could make a clean get away from the media-this dude said no thanks and walked. Right by them-he had to know they were going to after him right??

Each juror-not each jury…that was my fault I can’t blame my iPad!!

It is weird that he chose to walk right by the press.

And take public transportation? Drive me home to my front door State of Arizona.

• Rebecca says:

You have to take a shuttle bus back to the parking garage.

• AZGirl says:

Mark Curtis of Channel 12 was driving me nuts last night. He is such a fame whore. So many more important stuff like Oklahoma to cover than 2 hours of him outside the court building. That man loves to hear himself talk.

It was 8 DP/4 for life.

I wonder how they found that out? Someone is talking out of school.

I don’t think they are. The judge told them they were free to talk to the press, so it;s not hard to imagine someone may have said something.

That would be weird as all of them didn’t want to talk to the press. Did they go home
          and call them from there? I bet it came from the inside.

Goodnight hugs for everyone, since this has been a “huggy” day on the blog. Still have some packing to do and then to bed.

57. A major bridge collapsed on Interstate 5 in Washington. It crosses one of our major rivers.

Was it dark outside when this happened? I have family up there.

• JumpTheShark says:

No, it wasn’t dark yet. People plucked from the river. But traffic will be a nightmare tomorrow, and screwed up for a long time…

• Around 7 at night. it looks like an oversized truck hit the girders and it collapsed. Thee people are heading to the hospital. it doesn’t look like there would be any other survivors because it’s so cold, so hopefully no one else is trapped.

Thanks NMD. I have a call in to my cousin. Stuff like this makes me crazy with worry.

LA Kings win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you and yours are ok NMD, I heard about the bridge collapse this morning and immediately hoped it wasn’t on your commute. And they said they got the people to the hospital that went in the water. That’s so scary … Imagine driving your car off a bridge … I don’t like driving over bridges and something like that would have me permanently avoiding them!

60. bb says:

IT’S WAKE-UP TIME! This girl is amazeballs! Leaving for the OBX in about 15 minutes. Peace Out!

Funny!

Too many things spelled correctly and punctuated correctly…
      Good work media/pub assistant!

Tweets are going to be on fire now that the season starts up.

Happy Friday TT! 🌳🌳🌷

We’ve arrived! At the Outer Banks! Sunny and 70’s right now.

Posted 12 minutes ago.

Judith Regan is a super SUPER smart lady (appearance on Patty Stinker’s show to the contrary). I worked with her years ago.
      Um….. I guess that should be one interesting interview? Lol