Brandi Glanville’s Twitter Rant / Tabatha Takes Over

Brandi’s Twitter Rant Gets some Press

Well apparently Brandi was fed some misinformation and over-reacted to it.  Now she’s reacting to twitter haters with hate of her own.   I know Brandi gets a lot of blog love, but to me this is no different than a Jacqueline Laurita meltdown.  Brandi can claim she  was drinking and tweeting I suppose and not only have some material for her reality show, but also her new book.  Congrat’s Brandi.  You made a big deal over your boys having a bath, doing homework, and eating dinner without being near a phone.  Have you heard the term HOVERMOM?  If your meltdown was real, you really need to take a deep breath and calm down.  If it wasn’t, then congratulations, you got the press you wanted.

It started with this tweet from Brandi: “Ive been trying to get a hold of my kids 4 over an hour no response to my calls ,emails or messages. Maybe twitter will work @EddieCibrian

LeAnn Rimes explained: ” @taniasue @BrandiGlanville Funny, she just got off the phone w/ them. Sorry, we were doing baths, homework & dinner. All good!”  “@sonia_berry @taniasue @BrandiGlanville the phone rang, I picked it up. Never saw this til after. All you gotta do is call”

Then Brandi was upset that LeAnn Responded: “I tweeted the father of my boys Mon night after trying to reach them for an hour.I dont know Y ANY1 else tweeted me back with involvment.”

“The kids called me 1 minute after that tweet #therealtruth Im so sick of BS lies I tweeted EC not his wife she should mind her business.”

Then came the meltdown:

“I am NOT in a twitter war with ANYONE! No matter how hard people try to make it about them

Ive been doing my best to not engage, I have no war with anyone I just miss my babys.

FYI I am only allowed to call my kids between 7 pm & 730 each evening, so when I cant reach them I freak, I always answer anytime dad calls

LeAnn Responded @megmahon22 @BrandiGlanville it’s NOT true plain and simple just drama”

Im done! Going to sleep.Have kids then have them taken away half the time& get fucking back 2 me when u cant even call & say goodnight,bye

@omgitzoliviaaa Maybe u need to get a fucking life and stop obsessing of mine on twitter. #urlifemustreallysuck

Then there was the remorse a few days later: “Co-parenting is hard I opened up a can of worms lastnight after reading some dishonest tweets about my kids. Lets move on today thank u.”

Okay then.  Drama over.  Let’s move one shall we.

_________________________

Tabatha Takes Over by BB

I really like Tabatha Coffey.  She is one of my favorite Bravolebrities.  I personally could watch her take over businesses forever because I like her personality and I like to see her put business owners and their employees through their paces and straighten them out.

But (you knew there was a “but” there, didn’t you?), recapping the episodes is not that much fun.  The reason is I feel like I’m recapping the same episode over and over.  In other words, as a wise woman once told me (and you are correct NMD), this show has become too formulaic.  The problems have become repetitive and the solutions have also.  Tabatha used to only save hair salons because that’s her professional trade, then Bravo had her branch out to other businesses.  The majority of the businesses are still some type of salon (hair, nail, spa), with a yogurt shop or a bar thrown in every few episodes.  When it really comes down to it, a business is a business and the road to success is pretty much the same – good business plan to start off, adequate resources, good leadership, and an educated and dedicated staff.

I hope to see Tabatha on my television screen in some capacity for a long time to come because I’m really a “fan” of hers.  However, just like many of Bravo’s offerings, the show is getting a little stale.  If you ever get the chance to read her book, “It’s Not Really About the Hair,” I highly recommend it.  It’s an excellent read.

Now, on to tonight’s episode.  Reg Mangone owns the House of Synergy and Spa in Long Beach California.  His employees drink on the job and think it’s party time.  Tabatha says Reg has doormat written all over him.  He participates in the yelling between the employees in front of the customers.  He has no rules or regulations for the staff.

Tabatha tells the staff when she takes over that, unlike Reg, she has rules.  The first thing Tabatha notices is that Teeth Whitening and VaJazzling services are offered in addition to everything else (hair styling and massage).  Tabatha then points out the filth all over the place and the staff say they are not a cleaning service and Reg needs to hire one.  The staff has never seen Reg do a massage and he’s a masseuse by trade.

At the staff meeting (sans Reg) the staff say Reg is clueless and only wants to make money.  He will hire anyone to fill a booth whether they are good stylists or not.  The staff cares about Reg.  He has a kind heart and they think there is potential there.  They know Reg wanted to open a massage parlor and that it didn’t make money so he expanded to other things.    The massage part has failed because Reg is lazy and is a hypochondriac.  There are no rules or structure.  Reg doesn’t want Florence, who has a business degree, to be the manager because he would have to pay her more.  Tabatha thinks they like the free for all.  She asks the staff if they had rules would they follow them.  They all say yes.  Tabatha tells them they are being judged despite Reg’s lack of leadership.  They are missing the mark because it is their business and reputation too; not just Reg’s.

Reg arrives so Tabatha can assess the stylists’ work.  During the consultation, Tabatha asks one client what she likes about the picture, then tells the stylist to get into the conversation.  She tells another stylist to be clearer in her consultation and that her clients won’t be drinking there (as she pours out a glass of wine).  Tabatha tells another stylist to ask more questions.

Tabatha discovers the stylists don’t have everything they need and Reg runs out the get supplies; however Tabatha doesn’t think he’s the one who should be getting them because he’s a massage therapist.  He comes back with the wrong products and missing some products.  One of the stylists doesn’t even know how to do highlights and Tabatha instructs her.  Reg pretty much tries to avoid Tabatha the whole time by doing a lot of sweeping.  The results weren’t that bad.  The clients left happy.

Tabatha asks them all how they think they did that day.  They all said they did well, even Reg.  The stylists don’t agree that Reg did well.  Tabatha tells the staff the work was OK and sends them home.  She holds Reg back and tells him the staff wants a leader.  Ref tells Tabatha he will have to do some research on that.  Poor Tabatha is about to blow a gasket because she’s sitting there telling him how to be a leader.  She tells him to grow a set of balls and respect himself.  She suggests writing a policy manual, marketing, etc.  She asks him why he’s not doing message, which is the reason he opened the business in the first place.  He says he loves it, but feels like he needs to be up front with his employees.  She’s not buying it and tells him so.

Tabatha takes the staff to an improve studio that specializes in improving people’s personal lives.  They do a salon scenario improv where they act like they did when Tabatha was doing undercover.  The improv leader tells them when someone acts professional, the others will act professional along with them and vice versa.  The do another improv where they imitate each other while they are cleaning the spa.  Then they do the same scenario where they act like themselves.  Reg gives his staff direction and sees how he should be acting moving forward.  He will be putting his foot down.  Then they do an exercise where they say what they don’t like about Reg (in a constructive way).  Reg tells each one how he’s going to change to address each of their concerns.

Tabatha makes over the interior of the spa with new chairs, new paint, new computer management system, and a new beautiful massage room. Before the clients arrive, Reg hands each stylist a list of rules and regulations that are to become effective immediately.  Reg sends one of the stylists on a color run instead of going himself.  He shows Tabatha notes he came up with as ways to improve his business.  Tabatha is impressed.

Reg has a message client show up and asks Florence to keep an eye on things while he’s with his client.  He plans on focusing on massage more in the future.  All of the stylists helped clean up after themselves that day.  Everyone notices how Reg stepped up and Tabatha asks him who the hell he is.

Tabatha’s final recommendations for Reg are to focus on building his massage clientele and it will spill out to his hair business.  She recommends that he get a manager over the stylists and they decide Florence would be perfect for the job.

Six weeks later, Tabatha checks up on Reg and his staff.  They have all followed through with their changes and Tabatha thinks the spa will be a total success in the future.

________________________________________

Happy Birthday Rebecca and trudie

_____________________________

This entry was posted in Tabatha Takes Over. Bookmark the permalink.

460 Responses to Brandi Glanville’s Twitter Rant / Tabatha Takes Over

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday. Do your best happy Friday dance now. Diva give us some music. 😀
    Good luck to Mr. & Mrs. Lulu. We all hope everything goes as planned. Just let us know when you want us to help you start breathing. 😀 Good luck & BIG hugs to the Lulu family.
    Have a great TGIF everyone.

• Lulu says:

Morning Powell when you hear a “WOOOO HOOOO!!!!” then you will know #2 is here. 🙂

• HAPPY FLASHBACK FRIDAY….
      HERE YA GO POWELL…
      LET’S DANCE…..
      Yes, I dance in my car.
      Yes, I see you staring at me.
      No, I do not care . ROCK ON

Hahaha. I thought I saw a lady in her red pick-up truck singing at the top of her lungs & waving her arms out of the window. LOL.

• shamrockblonde says:

LOL!!! – sounds like me!! this morning I was listening to Alabama singing Sweet Home Alabama and singing right along with them – stopped a t a red light, I glanced over and saw this guy watching me and smiling, so I pointed at him smiled back and kept right on singing – light changed and I took off – hope he started singing too!!!

good luck Lulu!!! – here’s to the WOOHOO!!!

• thedesigndiva2 says:

my steering wheel is my drum set…. when I see people staring at me at the light..I do the old two fingers to my eyes then poke back at them… at least it gets a smile going… just know they will be talking about the crazy red head at their cocktail hr…lol lol lol

Godd morning Powelly-pooh!! Happy Friday everyone!! Long weekend!! happy happy joy joy!!

2. Lulu says:

Good Morning!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 3 day weekend for some. Soon very soon #2 will be here. My OB called to confirm my appointment for next week. I told her “if #2 is stubborn and decides he doesn’t want to come out then I’ll see you.” 🙂

Happy happy Birthday Rebecca and Trudie! May all your wishes come true!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rebecca and trudie! Hope you both have a wonderful day!

I 💕 Lisa.

6. melthehound says:

Test for linking pic of the day…

7. Lulu says:

In the RHOC promo or premise if that. A look at the lives of OC’s wealthiest women. Now we know they are way off that mark. My list of the “richest” HW to the poorest.

1. Morticia and hubby
    2. Vicki
    3. Alexis —–> I have a feeling they are cash poor and up the uknowhat in credit.
    4. Lydia
    5. Gretchen
    6. Tamie sue

• Beckygrey says:

LuLu I think a revised version

1. Morticia and hubby
      2. Lydia
      3. Vickie
      4. Alexis
      5. Gretchen
      6. Tamie Sue

(Lydia has some coins…and Im not sure about Vickie and Lex maybe they should be interchangeable)

• princesspindy says:

I thought there was just an article about Lydia and some kind of $$ problem a week or two ago….I’ve only had one cup of coffee so I could be making it up

• Catseye says:

I read recently that the house she is renting is in foreclosure. It seems to me that if they had all the money she has bragged about, she’d own a house.

• princesspindy says:

Maybe they are renting that house because it is across from the mom….she comes from money but it doesn’t mean she has any of her own, lol!

• princesspindy says:

ohmygosh, it’s like Portia, another reoccurring HW theme!!!

I thought Lydia said they rented that house? And isn’t it both their families that have money? Maybe Lydia & her husband don’t have as much.

• Beckygrey says:

Something I saw, was about people with actual money not wanting the camera to capture their own homes. I believe the house they rented is in foreclosure but they are very comfortable. I also think it has something to do with location. They may not live in Orange County.

LOL PrincessP.

And I’m eating chocolate pudding. That could have been bad. LOL.. 🙂

Lulu I’m like “who is Morticia?” Duh. LOL.

• princesspindy says:

I’m thinking Heather…..she reminds me of that puppet Madame….do you remember that?

• Lulu says:

Surely someone has told her how bad she looks on camera. Her makeup washes her out completely. She looks emaciated but not as bad as the women with the really big head on a small body E news lady? Name is failing me right now.

Thank you powell now I want pudding!!!! 😦

This. It’s the eyes and cheekbones. Between those and her triangular shaped face, she makes me think of one of those “grey” aliens.

• plainviewsue says:

OMG, I didn’t realize who Morticia was at first. You are so right!!!

I think Lydia is before Alexis.

8. pat says:

I’m guessing it wasn’t a coincidence, that during the time Brandi is allotted in the evening to call and say goodnight to her boys, when she couldn’t reach them, Leann was tweeting away, re “bonus son” and this, about her bonus sons’ favorite songs on her album:

• Amalfi says:

Leann is no prize at all. Those boys seem to like her though, and that should be enough for Brandi to back off a little, but if those were my kids, I would probably be hurt, but not enough to be a drama mama about it.

• Rebecca says:

To Brandi’s defense, she said she is limited to a scheduled call each night when they are at the Cibrian’s house. I think this is a case of poking the mama bear to get the reaction Leann wants.

This is a case of Brandi acting like an immature brat! She is such a attention seeker and the fact that she uses her kids to get attention is gross-none of this NEEDED to be done on twitter!!

• realhousewifeva says:

Why not? If she can`t call them, why not twitter, where she knows Leann LIVES all day long. I would have done it to if it were my kids and I was trying to call them. I would have been much bitchier than she was, though.

• shamrockblonde says:

at the very least, she was TRYING to contact them – many times the twins go to their Dad’s house for the weekend and end up staying with their other Grandmother, cuz the asshat is out with his buddies – never calls them or checks in with them – and he can call them any time, anywhere – she may have used the wrong format, but at least she was trying tro make contact – I give her credit for that – not the drama – just the effort –

That’s assuming what Brandi said is true and she’s a known liar. I don’t buy a word she says. She’s lied where the boys are concerned before, so it’s impossible to believe anything from her.

• Rebecca says:

Jill – it works! This is actually the only way she gets results from those two!

If going on twitter is the only way Brandi can get a response from her ex regarding her kids then this must be the one and only time she has called and they didn’t answer b/c you can bet your bottom dollar that if it happened before we would know about from Brandi!!!! And if it is the first time she needs to grow up!!!!

• Catseye says:

I agree with Jill. This bitter push/pull stuff will have effects on her kids in the long run.

• lori says:

If it’s true she’s only allowed to call from 7-7:30 each night then it seems only fair to make sure they are available at that time. Who knows though….

• pat says:

Yes, Brandi shouldn’t have engaged and gone on that rant. Yet again, she took the bait. Leann has been trying to get her to react, pretty much on a daily basis. The one who needs to back off is Leann. But she won’t. She’s just plain old bat poop crazy, and it will never stop. So Brandi needs to own her side and never react publicly. One day, Leann will be kicked to the curb, and then she’ll turn her crazy on Eddie, and whatever chic he tries to replace her with.

I have been reading both of their TLs and I have seen no baiting by LR-this was all Brandi!!!

• pat says:

She totally tries to bait her. Brandi shouldn’t be reading her timeline, but people pass on things LR says and does. I don’t have a twitter account, but every time I’ve looked at Leann’s, she has said something stupid & innapropriate.

• Rebecca says:

She also now has very PUBLIC PROOF of the Cibrians ignoring her (probably) court approved communication schedule. Who’s the dummy now Leann?

I hardly believe the courts would use twitter as proof of anything-anyone can’t tweet something-doesn’t make it true…or proof of anything!!

Plus, we don’t know what the order says. It could say she is allowed to call and they have to make a reasonable attempt to answer. If LR is saying she didn’t hear the phone.

I am guessing it’s not a common occurrence that the kids don’t answer her calls (or are prohibited) from it, since we would have seen her rant about it. It seems to me like they were both creeping on each others TLs and trying to PO each other.

I am wondering since BH is starting to film now, if there will be a notable shift in Brandi’s on screen behavior. It seems like a lot of people who were strong supporters are starting to get tired of her constant antics. If she is smart, she will see the tide starting to turn and maybe examine her behavior.

• missusmc says:

I am quickly falling out of love with Brandi with all her antics. I was once a very strong supporter, but really, she started this twitter ugliness this time. At some point, even if you’re 100% in the right, you have to be the bigger person for the sake of your kids. Unfortunately, between Eddie, Leann, and Brandi, those kids have zero mature adults raising them. It’s sad.

She’s a piece of work. “I don’t want to give you back.”. That’s directed at Brandi.
      You know I really see why Brandi would like to beat the crap out of her. Ughhhhhh. Bit*h!

Oh, I think everyone agrees that LR is PITA and nutter. But I don’t think Brandi is a prize either. I have seen kids on Teen Mom be able to successfully co-parent better than those adults (E.C. B.G and L.R.)

9. Amalfi says:

Brandi should really cut back on the drinking… though I suspect she is not the kind of person who can merely cut back. Those boys are only going to be little for so long, and this type of exchange between parents changes fundamentally who they become.

BB, thank you for Tabitha. I too, get tired of the predicable format, but like you, I never get tired of Tabitha. Thanks for the book recommend.

I collected some tweets to post for y’all but duty calls, and luckily LADebra already posted my favorite one of the bunch! Catch ya on the fly.

That Brandi-another HW keepin’ it classy!! Her and TammySue respond to thing the exact same way!!

• missusmc says:

I have to say I agree with you! Brandi is 40 years old. At what age will “she started it!” stop being her excuse for everything? Even if Leann did “bait” her on twitter (which, really, she can’t just look away?), isn’t Brandi still responsible for her own actions? I’m afraid to say she’ just as trashy as Tamra. I just didn’t notice because I never liked the people she was against during her seasons, and I hate to think of Lisa as trashy, too.

12. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Great blogs as usual. I like Brandi and can’t help but think this is another way for LeAnn to ‘eff’ with her and not respond to her calls. If she can only reach them at that hour why are they not taking her call? Better yet why don’t they just have the boys call HER at that time to avoid the hassle if they’re not home or on the road? We know LeAnn is the ‘bonus mom’, for the time being, but the communication should be between the ACTUAL parents. LeAnn inserting herself is just another attempt to control the situation and harass Brandi. That bitch needs to eat more than a plum a day and get her emaciated ass pregnant so she can rule over her own kids and stop using Brandi’s kids as a weapon. BTW that wasn’t a dis to stepmothers, it was directed to LeAnn and her outrageous, egregious behaviour.

^5

• pat says:

Brandi is a saint, to have dealt with that psycho b!tch’s unreleting b.s. for years.

• missusmc says:

I don’t know. I am not really defending Leann, but at some point, doesn’t Brandi just have to accept the fact that Leann is the stepmother and in their lives, and will probably have a say in what’s going on? I mean, I understand that legally, Eddie and Brandi are the only parents, but I also think that Brandi needs to cut Leann some slack and stop being so aggressive to her, too. It just makes her look bad. What’s in the best interest for the kids is that all 3 get along. I get that Leann and Eddie aren’t playing fair, but what little boy wants the world to know that their father doesn’t talk to their mother? Or that their father doesn’t do what he’s supposed to? Isn’t part of being a good mom trying to protect your kids from being hurt, not publicizing what a horrible father and stepmother they have? I just think Brandi needs to be careful. She’s starting a lot of these feuds, and I’m afraid in the long run, they’re going to backfire.

I think Brandi has accepted LeAnne as their stepmom but LeAnne hasn’t accepted that Brandi is their MOM & that’s why she keeps playing these Twitter games that LeAnne’s so-called fans keep spuring her on & Brandi keeps falling for it.

Powell-have you seen what Brandi’s so called fans do on twitter? Talk about spurring someone on-my Lord their “fans” act like the are so personally involved its kind of scary. When Brandi’s fans tweeted that they thought Eddie was out of town and LR had the kids Brandi actually discussed this with people on twitter!!! Who does that? She was asking them if he was really away!! And they didn’t even have the answer-they all just guessed b/c of their fab detective work!! Both of them have fans that are a bit too invested in the whole thing-it would be amusing if it weren’t so scary!!!

• pat says:

I was surprised that Brandi responded to that one. It was silly, and it’s actually NOT typical of her. She often tells people to please keep LR’s name, any mention of her, off her twitter feed.

I think it’s very typical of her-one day she says keep LR off her TL and the next day she is back to being a drama queen!!!

• pat says:

It’s not one day she says keep LR off her TL, and the next she’s back being drama queen. That is simply not the truth. She does have a problem, letting the b.s. get to her, but she has done very, very well under the circumstances, in letting it roll off, except when she doesn’t.

Pt from what I see of Brandi on twitter-she tweets about all of it as much if not more than LR-I don’t see her doing very well at all. I see a very bitter very immature mother using her kids to get attention. I get that she is bitter b/c lets face it-who wouldn’t be-but I don’t get using your kids this way-it just sucks.

• pat says:

I don’t have twitter, but I look at Yolanda’s and B’s and a couple others, and B definitely is not playing the games that LR does on twitter. She’s just not. Not by a long shot.
                    IMO Brandi is far from bitter. LR took one of the world’s greatest douchelords off her hands. She was heartbroken, as anyone would be, that her family was destroyed. But not bitter.

What you see one way I see another. I think she is bitter and heartbroken and I don’t think she is over losing her ex-from reading her book I think she is still in love with him-that what I got from reading it.

• missusmc says:

Maybe Accepting Leann as her kids’ stepmom wasn’t the correct phrase. More like accepting Leann for who she is. Here’s my point of view: Brandi is going to really lose it very soon because she can’t help herself when it comes to engaging in Leann. Leann may be “crazy,” but Brandi is weak and has to engage in the Twitter games. Everyone who has a brain knows that Leann is absolutely insane; to engage in any kind of twitter war with the insane makes you insane, as well. Brandi is making herself look bad and lowering herself to Leann’s level, which in the end just hurts her kids. She needs to take her own advice (yes, I read her book) and stay off of Leann’s twitter page. And block Leann. If Brandi is truly interesting on her own, she doesn’t need to poke the crazy Leann. I just think Brandi is showing herself to be pretty immature in this whole twitter feud business, and it makes me like her less and less.

• Holly says:

As a first time commenter, and a stepmother, I have to say I TOTALLY back Brandi on this one! It has been revealed that she is only allowed to call her boys on Eddie and Leanne’s home phone, and with boys that age who have a set bedtime, I would imagine that when they are not with her, that she calls every night to say good night. I know my hubby did with his daughter. Therefore, if she was calling at her “allotted” calling time, and not getting any answer, and messages were not returned, I can completely understand her getting wound up when she finally tweets their FATHER, and then gets a tweet back from their STEPMOTHER. Leanne has proven she loves to yank Brandi’s chain, and nothing will get to a parent so quickly as to USE the kids to do so.

Again, as a stepmother (with no children of my own), I can honestly say that Leanne needs to back the f@#*¥ away. I feel for Brandi.

• pat says:

Well said, Holly. Leann calls herself Bonus Mom. Sorry, you don’t get to call yourself that. Especially not Leann. Brandi has said she thinks Leann will be better when she has children of her own. She’ll understand the boundaries. Sadly, I seriously doubt Leann will ever learn.

• lizzle says:

ITA… I have seen this sort of thing first-hand. I think the real story here is why can’t EC follow his own rules. And why is Leann even commenting on a tweet that wasn’t directed at her. This is between EC and Brandi… the actual parents of the children. If my BF could tweet his ex and have his kids call him in a minute… you better believe he would do the same thing!

Don’t you think Brandi knew it wouldn’t be Eddie who responded since his twitter hasn’t been active in a year? She knew what she was doing!! And for all we know this is the first time something like this happened so why be in such a tizzy-Brandi loves drama-and she loves to tweet like its the end of the world…

It worked, didn’t it?

That’s kind of the point-she knew LR would see it and respond right? So why cry and rant about LR not minding her business later??? I know why…because she is a drama queen attention seeker!!!

• pat says:

Whatever works, when someone is using your children to eff with you. I wouldn’t wish Brandi’s situation with Leann on my worst enemy.

• Amalfi says:

Whatever works? Then why lie about it?

PS – Leann is a worm, but I too do not get the Brandi love.

Right-if it worked than she should have just let it go-but she wasn’t done yet!!
                    I have zero love for LR zero-I don’t know very much about her and what I do know I learned from the twitter wars!!!

Lie about what?

Hey Holly. What’s shakin? Welcome aboard. 🙂

I hear the In&Out Burgers are good. She needs to eat a couple.

13. thedesigndiva2 says:

HAPPY BIRTH DAY GALS….. TRUDIE AND REBECCA..
    nice weekend to have a celebration of your Birth..

hugs and peace
    diva

14. realhousewifeva says:

Why do people get all bent out of shape over Brandi tweeting that she can`t reach her boys? LMAO. Clearly it worked since they called her right away after that. I don`t see how anything she tweeted was even a bit similar to Jacquelines twitter meltdowns. Do I think Brandi needs to stop tweeting so much? Sure, I`m not a tweeter so it`s not my thing, but she has always been like that (before BH even), hence her book title.
    If she is only allowed to call them between 7-7:30, then the assholes who are watching them should make damn sure they are available to talk to their real MOM. For Leann to tweet that the boys favorite part of her song is `I don`t want to give you back` is truly disgusting since that part of the song is referring to her adulterous affair with their father.

• realhousewifeva says:

Oh and Leann is so full of shit, because my kids also do homework and eat dinner, and I can still hear the phone ring and answer it. What a lowlife. She is just trying to garner attention for her stupid album coming out soon, and the only thing I wish Brandi would stop doing is fall for it.

ITA!

• missusmc says:

I think the problem is Brandi can’t just let things go. She has to respond to every perceived diss, and she’s like Bethenny in that her response “attacks” are way dirtier than what she’s responding to. I used to really like Brandi, but I think, for the sake of her kids, she should not engage in public twitter feuds with their stepmom. The kids will learn soon enough who Leann is. No need to lower yourself to her level to prove a point.

• pat says:

Very true. Brandi’s impusle control SUCKS. She’s immature for her 40 years. I just can’t imagine what it’s had to be like for her, being in the crossfire of someone like LR, for 4+ years. When it comes to using my children to poke at me, the gloves would have come off long ago. But I think Brandi is trying. It cut her huge slack, because I just can’t imagine putting up with what she does.

Right. I don’t know why Brandi continues to fall for her games.

Those boys don’t even know what that means. They’re just singing as kids do. She’s an immature azzhole. I liked her when she was a 15yr old country sensation. Now she just acts like a 15 yr old now.

• pat says:

I don’t believe they were singing her song. She was just being a bitch, saying they were.

• Amalfi says:

Not to pick on you, because I am kind of done with this silliness, but how in the world would you know this in order to make a statement like that?

• pat says:

How in the world do I make a statement like I don’t believe they were singing her song? It’s called an opinion.

• Amalfi says:

Yet, that doesn’t stop you from stating it like fact — as most people who spread opinions in the form of complete unknown situations do.

• pat says:

That makes zero sense. This blog is all about opinions. It was not stated as a fact. It didn’t say “they weren’t singing the song.” I said “I don’t believe they were singing the song.” Just my opinion, which is what we are doing here, Amalfi. Stating our opinions. If you’re done with the silliness that you’ve commented on several times, then really be done with it.

• realhousewifeva says:

Pat clearly said she didn`t believe they were singing the song, not that she knows it for a fact.

15. princesspindy says:

Happy Birthday Rebecca and Happy Birthday Trudie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA AND TRUDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. princesspindy says:

All this Brandi/Leanne stuff is just modern day stuff that has been going on for decades…they are just using technology to amp it up… My Dad’s wife use to sign the alimony check, dig #1, and then write nasty stuff in the memo line…..of course if my Mom wanted the money she had to cash it and be humiliated when the teller read it……I can’t even imagine how I would react in this situation….Brandi seems like a basically nice person, I however am not……

I was driving over to North Hollywood last week, and just telling off drivers right and left. Course the windows were up and nobody but me could hear … But I thought of you PP, and started laughing myself silly. I’m sure other drivers thought I was cra-cra.

• princesspindy says:

LOL! North Hollywood is where my Dad and his wife lived until he retired from Lockheed, he was only 52 when he retired and then he bought a beautiful house on the lake up by Mt Lassen….gosh I miss him!!! I can’t imagine driving in the valley at this stage of my life….somebody would get hurt!! haha!!

Your step mom sounds nasty!!! Are your dad and her still married?

• princesspindy says:

Ya know RR she was wonderful to me…they were married almost 20 years before my Dad passed away and then within a few months she had a boyfriend….who ironically died within a year or 2, I tried to stay in touch with her but it was too much to handle, I haven’t talk to her in about 10 years. I always had to call her, and I finally said, “phuck it”……

That’s too bad that she didn’t take the opportunity to still have a loving relationship with her step child (you), My FIL is still extremely close with his former step daughter (not the step son though) and she is a lovely young woman who is welcomed (along with her husband and foster son) at family events.

• princesspindy says:

It really hurt my daughter because she felt like she lost 2 people…

:(.
              It’s a good thing your DD has you for a mom. Although loss is hard, I can say with a smile that I know your children are very much loved and attended to.

Your mom should have cashed those checks. She should have wrote underneath the comment “I hope you don’t think this comment will stop me from cashing this.”. I don’t like nasty azz people.

Oops! Disregard interview, it is over. I meant to place the tweet.where she discovers what a Tre Hugger is.

LOL!

I will enjoy seeing these two goofballs again!

Lucy & Ethel. 🙂

• Jules says:

The best scene by far was these two looking up on ipad what PT called them on the is land. True friends laughing with each other. That’s what i like to see.

Yeah. The def of “white trash’. That was funny cause they were seriously wanting to understand what it means but also acting like Lucy & Ethel looking up the def.

What is PT? I know it’s Aviva, but I don’t know PT– sorry just had to ask!

20. Rebecca says:

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! It’s my goof off day and I’m going out to take advantage of it. Laters!

Yay! I hope someone is baking for you today! 😀

• shamrockblonde says:

Rebecca – I will not be baking for you today – because I love you too much to quite possibly poison you or Trudie – so instead I brought along a huge Carvel ice cream cake – oh so yummy!!! – *sets cake down and then hugs Trudie and Rebecca really hard*

Happy Birthday to you both!!! – may all the good you do come back to you a thousand fold!!

• princesspindy says:

I LOVE Carvel ice cream, that’s what helped me gain 80 lbs when I was pregnant. I would go get soft serve everyday, after my nachos, and then cookies from Mrs. Fields…..oh and then on the way home a Burrito Supreme and then Van De Kamps Chimi~chungas with a container of sour cream for dinner….I don’t know how I gained all that weight, lol!!

• cocfarm says:

Hope you have a great birthday!

HOpe it was a great day!!

21. this is for cocfarm….

there are numerous marches planned this weekend against Monsanto… my sister is going to one in Winter Haven FL….
    hugs and peace
    diva

• cocfarm says:

WOW. That is frightening. I can’t believe the power of Monsanto. Thanks for the link. Can’t believe I was just filling out Illinois apiary paperwork. You are requiredby law to pinpoint your specific location and give government officials full access to the hives.

O.o big brother!

• Catseye says:

ladebra, did you hear that TLC network is supposed to have a spoof type show about 2 hostesses that work on a shopping channel? I read about it on the Television without Pity website. I think it’s called DSN, there IS supposedly a REAL network called that–Direct Shopping Network and it’s in Glendale, CA. I checked the website and the women work there, so I’m sort of confused if it’s for real or not.

I haven’t heard of that show, but I’m going to check it out! I’m going back to work on June 1, thank goodness …. Cause me sitting home bored is really not a good thing. I never knew I shopped when I was bored lol. Darn those flex pays!

I heard of this show

• jeang says:

wow thanks for the info, I am going into Winter Haven tomorrow to eat out with mama. I need to check and avoid where that is going to be. I hate crowds especially now that my immune system is compromised with these chemo treatments. One more treatment left.

I worked in Winter Haven many moons ago. It was some seed company, iirc, out in the orange groves. They had a beautiful rose garden.

This is for the Bettheny lovers. Excessive screaming and kissing alert 😛

The last photo related to DWTS that wrapped on Monday.

24. Cathy Connor says:

Somebody tell me is it ok to do a #FF here for twitter ?? I think I follow most who are on twitter here but can we do that here ?? Im @Ccathy316

• designernailsdiana says:

#FF Cathy darling I’m happy to see you on today.
      I’m @designernails on twitter

• Cathy Connor says:

I know I follow you doll !! Its a lovely Friday with three days off WOOO HOOO !!!

25. designernailsdiana says:

I like Tabitha too. I wish she’d do a Shear Genius show of her own where she judges/helps stylists become better at their craft.
    She’s got the snark part down pat and is very likeable. I like her tweets too. Kjo was not liking the VaJazzling on twitter last night. I can’t say I’d want to be VaJazzled, but Hubby might like it.
    Brandi Brandi Brandi….please step away from twitter when you’re upset or not getting your way. You just look like my teenagers did when they didn’t like my answers to their questions.

26. trudie says:

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. My daughter and I just got back from the dog park and we plan to watch movies all afternoon. Then out to dinner to celebrate. I love my life!

Yay! 😀

• cocfarm says:

Happy birthday! Nothing better than a trip to the dog park. Lucky dogs. Now where are they taking you? 🙂

• trudie says:

We have decided to go to Portillo’s for Italian beef and then to a movie. I don’t even care what movie we see as long as I get popcorn! Hubbie and daughter are opting for Iron Man 3. Again, as long as I get popcorn I can watch just about anything.

You & your daughter and movies. Doesn’t get any better than that. Happy Birthday. 🙂

• Catseye says:

Sounds like a fun day! What kind of dog do you have?

• trudie says:

We aren’t really sure what he is. Mostly black lab, but there is something else there. The shelter said lab/shar pei, but we call bs on that. Vet thinks lab/shepherd.

cool!!!!

Hey Miss Cathy. @P_dPowell 😉

Brandi and LR must be very happy for themselves-no less than 44 media stories about their “twitter war”… They really have out done themselves this time. I don’t know what’s worse-the fact that Brandi uses her own kids for publicity or the fact that their father is married to a woman that does the same thing.
    Brandi starts the war by tweeting to her ex-knowing I’m sure that he hasn’t tweeted a thing in a year-LR responds via twitter that they spoke to her but they were busy at the time she called-Brandi says that LR should MYOB-but she knew LR would see the tweet b/c their adoring fans can’t help but to tweet to each of them what the other says. Brandi puts all this on twitter and when people respond she tells them to go F themselves. 4 days later they are the lead story on every gossip site….crafty little child using foxes those 2 are!!!
    When Brandi’s book came out they had a twitter battle-now LR has an album coming out and here is a new twitter war…they need to come up with a new plan by the time Brandi comes out with her next book b/c too many people are getting hip to their games!!!!

I am wondering if Kyle wants pay back of her own if she will capitalize on these antics or if this stupidity will otherwise be worked into the story line somehow.

Could LR and B, be in cahoots?

@BrandiGlanville: If bullying is giving a fellow housewife a heads up wen negative stories R coming out about her husband then color me confussed#IMAgirlsGirl

So does this mean that Brandi and Lisa do bring this up on the show????

I am guessing that is a yes.

Also, as if the whole twitter fiasco wasn’t bad enough…now Courtney Love has thrown down the gauntlet in support of LR

Who really cares what that hot mess says? She jumped in b/c Rob Thomas(?) is friends with her and he did a song with LR… No Brandi fans are going off on both of them…

• melthehound says:

I really have to wonder if anyone cares what that junkie cow thinks, says , or does.

Only the hard core Brandi fans Jeff…

• melthehound says:

I hope you don’t count me among the fanatics. ’cause, I certainly don’t care what CL thinks of anything. 😉

No Jeff-I’m talking the hard core twitter followers-not all of them but there are some that go off on anyone who says anything to Brandi that they deem mean!!!

• melthehound says:

Yeah… That isn’t me 🙂

• princesspindy says:

HAHA!! I don’t think Twitter is ready for you Jeff, it makes me laugh thinking about it!!!

😃

• melthehound says:

I have a twitter account. Following 0 and 0 followers. Grand total of 0 tweets. That’s a playground I don’t care to walk on. I get in enough trouble here on the blogs 😉

• princesspindy says:

I deleted all my tweets and started over, all I was tweeting were mean things, so I stopped.

• pat says:

They all have their fanatics.

No one said that they don’t-I was just explaining to Jeff what I meant…didn’t mean to imply that only Brandi has very intense followers!

• pat says:

I didn’t say that you said that they don’t. I said that you said that I said that you said… Naw, just kidding. I was simply commenting myself, that they all have their fanatics. They all have their haters, too. That’s all.

Hahahahah….who said what? I said that? You said it? Who said it???? Hahahaha….I’m dizzy!!!!

Courtney Love needs to sit down. She wasn’t even a good mom to her own daughter Frances.

She was and still is a horrible mother…a complete train wreck!!!

Simmer down there girl! Show hasn’t aired yet! 🙂

All simmered…but this tweet kind of confirms it no????

• pat says:

Confirms what? That Kyle was bullied? I don’t see it. But I’ll wait and watch the show.

No not that Kyle was bullied but that Brandi brings up Kylie’s marriage on the show-that’s what we were all up in arms about the other day

• princesspindy says:

*Puts her hands in the air, like she just don’t care!!!*

I think we were saying that if Brandi and Lisa went to Kyle and told her on camera her husband was cheating on her – that was uncalled for. (Some said yes, some said no). But what it sounds like is Brandi and Lisa told Kyle that wild rumors were flying around that M was cheating. Lisa tweeted she never believed M was/would cheat. Brandi tweeted she told Kyle about the rumors. I can see a difference, but I like Brandi and I like Lisa so I very we’ll could be splitting hairs.

My arms are still sore, Jill.

30. Orson says:

I just found out an online friend passed on. Hilary was a vet in Alaska. She was a funny, smart woman who loved her job. Details are sparse, but it seems like many medical professionals, she was a terrible patient who ignored her own symptoms. She was way too young and will be missed by many. I met her online via her brother, whom I also met online but also met IRL a couple of times.

RHOBH Yolanda’s husband:

• pat says:

Amen, Ana. And I’ll add: “This is not the time or the place.”

Ana you’re in the wrong biz of reality tv then.

• lizzle says:

Haha, Powell! Ana is getting a little too big for her britches. At the end of the day, she is engaging in drama by stirring the pot to stay relevant using the tactics of a bully…LOL Those words are words that we all use here regarding reality tv. So Powell, I agree… get your own cooking show if you are tired of viewer criticism…or at least, tired of those words when being criticised. I’m wondering if Ana is the Adrienne of #MIA … from quiet to causing a riot. Even though, she is a self-proclaimed “awesome” person… I’m not liking her vibe.

exactly.

You know who you are! HA!

In recent days I have posted comments about what Brandi was tweeting and somehow she managed to irritate me enough this time with her cry wolf techniques that I unfollowed her. It’s not that I was ever all in or out with her. Frankly I always thought she is entertaining, but was better suited for the OC. I am completely indifferent to her now. I can’t excuse her behavior any more based on Leann provoking her. I do not see Leann baiting her as she has previously. Some of the freak-out tweets in months past have nothing to do with the children. She routinely, and I.have posted some, but is always tweeting about her kids (excessive.if you ask me) and when she.doen’t have the kids she.can get very dark and needy. Any way you look at this it’s a terrible diservice to THE CHILDREN involved and they should all – especially Eddie be ashamed! Ugh.

• Catseye says:

I really have a feeling those boys are going to be very messed up as adults. I hope I’m wrong.

I wish she would hang out with her friend Jennifer more.
      I think Brandi gets lonely when she doesn’t have her boys and then
      she drinks more than she should. Not a great combination.

• California35 says:

I have wondered IF maybe Leanne is getting “help” and she is trying, and Brandy isn’t. You know, like Leanne may now know (if not before) that she has a problem so she is getting therapy. brandy on the other hand, may not think she has a problem therefore she is not even looking for help. They don’t have the same problem, but they both seem to have issues to resolve in themselves not just with each other.

• lizzle says:

I’m glad you unfollowed her because you don’t like what she tweets. I think it is weird to follow someone whose tweets are bothersome… just so the tweets can retweeted with hateful commentary or just so one can make hateful comments on the tweets. It is like making yourself annoyed when you don’t have to… just unfollow. I have been unfollowing a lot of people lately who bother me. Sometimes, I don’t know why I followed them in the first place.

• lizzle says:

Now that I think more about it… I would understand if someone followed every single housewife so they can get a better feel about what is going on with the show. I’ve always followed select housewives that I like… but now, I am unfollowing certain people whos tweets get on my nerves for one reason or another. I don’t like feeling annoyed.

Get some tissue ready. 🙂

OMG. You know I bawled like a baby. She is my oldest daughters age and reminded me of her with that big sweet toothless grin. I am just in awe of a child so young having such a presence and remarkable talent.

You could have heard a pin drop when she was singing. She went on to win 2nd place
        and has some videos out there.

NBC news said Cape Hatteras/Outer Banks, NC is on the list of best beaches in America…but I guess BB already knows this! 😀

• Catseye says:

It sounds lovely.

I’ve been coming here since I was a kid. Every year for vacation. Now we have our own place here and it’s heaven. I am so fortunate.

Nice and the best part is extending the tradition to a new generation! Now if they would quit talking about how fabulous it is on TV, right?! lol

Happy Birthday Rebecca and Trudie. I hope you both had a great day.

For anyone that wants to get a taste of Real Husbands of Hollywood they are having their reunion next Tuesday 10pm on BET. It should be fun.

but isn’t that like a ‘scripted’ reality series- and not like ‘scripted’ the way we all feel Bravo HWs are scripted, ahem.
      That’s funny that they do a reunion- but i hear good things about the show so good for them i guess 😉

I hope the Lulu family is doing well.

Uggg. IMO…don’t agree to be on a death penalty trial if you don’t have the guts to pull the trigger. I get and understand that not everyone does….but what circumstances was he seeking. He seems to be under the delusion that that nucking futbag would have went on to lead a normal life if she never met Travis. That’s not the case…some where down the line…the LUNATIC comes out.

41. California35 says:

I was so ready for the weekend, long weekend 🙂

Hi all. It’s early. I came to check #babywatch2013.

• Lulu says:

🙂 Nothing yet 😦 no Woo Hoo yet.

Aw Lulu I’m sorry. He’s refusing to come cause you’ve made it too cozy in there. I hope you are alright. Come on #2. It’s time to come out into the world. 🙂

Hang in there. My DD is on her way down to the beach right now. She’s been up since 3:45 with Jack, they might have to stop on the way to feed him and her dog threw up in the front seat of the car. And it only takes 90 minutes to get here from her house. Good times!

I think there is a reason most people start their family when they are young …. (Not that there is a thing wrong with starting later). They have the energy to cope!

BB I bet its going to feel like 3 hrs to your daughter. Jack’s 1st trip to NC. It will be fun times when they are there & settled. Is your mom w/you?

Yes, Moms here and both daughters (one with a husband and baby and one with a boyfriend). And four dogs. Full house.

Very nice. Is it warm? It’s cool & windy here. No one is out in my neighborhood.

There is a deli near me LuLu that has a salad that pregnant women go eat and then have the baby! Allegedly! About every 2 years one of the news stations does a story on it lol. My mom used to say she cleaned the kitchen floor when she wanted the baby to come. I think Mom just liked cleaning the kitchen floor😊 but I hope you are comfortable and enjoying the anticipation.

Good morning! I’m preparing to make a grocery store trip in the rain and then go to work. This weather makes me want to curl up in a chair for a marathon. Wonder what might be airing? Powell do you know? I should have looked so I could record at least. I’ll.be back in a couple hours though. I take it from recent posts that baby watch is still in effect! 🙂

TexasTart you’ve got rain & in MD/DC/VA we’ve got cool windy weather. So much for a nice warm holiday. I was watching Bravo Newlyweds but now I’m watching The original Psycho on Encore. I love 40s-60s movies on the weekend. Don’t work to hard today TexasTart. 🙂

I woke up late, hubby is out running errands and I’m watching my dvr’d Arrested Development marathon. I love this weather.

• cocfarm says:

I must get Netflix, I must get netflix, I must get Netflix….
        Arrested…best show EVER!

Lainey I’ve been watching Arrested Development nonstop. I own the DVDs but also on IFC, though they’re playing them out of order
        I live for Gob and Lucille. Pure GOLD

Like her or not; despite the rumors swirling, this housewive stays positive on Twitter and receives supportive posts in return. Take note other housewives; sometimes you get back what you put into it.

Good morning everyone! Beautiful day here in AZ. Windows are opened to let in the cool air for a few hours. High only 96 today. Thinking of Lulu and hope today is the day!

AZGirl I wish we had your 96 degrees. Our high is suppose to be 68. It’s very very windy.
      I’ve been thinking about Lulu also. I checked in very early. I hope for her today is the day.

46. Lulu says:

Today is the day as for birth who knows maybe tonight or early tomorrow. For the past 2 hours my contractions have been steady but not close enough. I guess #2 is not as stubborn as i thought! 🙂 I’ll keep all posted!!!!!!! 🙂

BB I feel for your DD! It’s rough the first few weeks well intill they can go longer without feeding. But it does get better that I know. Enjoy the sun and family. Is it warm?

If you asked me yesterday I’d say give me two bottles of that dressing. There was a Indian restaurant in Chicago that swears that one taste of a certain curry and poof labor begins!

Good luck Lulu!!! Keep those contractions coming!! So exciting!!!! #babywatch2013!!!

JNNTJ #babywatch2013 is trending. 🙂

#babywatch2013 !!! We need to get it trending!! This is a way better cause to celebrate and “trend” than most of the junk on twitter!!!

Since its been all about you (you know I’m joking) 🙂 how is Mr. Lulu & who’s watching your little guy?

• AZGirl says:

Whoooooo Heeeeeee whooooooooo Heeeeeeeeee ok everyone join in and help Lulu breathe during the contractions !! 🙂 This is so much fun!

Thinking of you and baby #2, Lulu!!!

47. Hullo LuLu! Sending you so much good energy today and luck and Hugs!! Wishing you a swift and easy time!

I missed wishing Rebecca and Trudie a Happy Birthday yesterday. Hope both your days were filled with magic!

And Wishing everyone a wonderful, loooong weekend! 😀

New post, “Inspiration By The Sea”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

48. melthehound says:

Gmornin everybody… Hope everyone is well (and I’m excited for the #babywatch2013 as well) … More shameless self promotion.. Linking my name didn’t work out very well so here is just link.

Another beautiful day in paradise😊

Beautiful!!

Beautiful MTH. That should be framed. 🙂

• Boobah says:

Another great pic. Beautiful.

Where is that?? it’s gorgeous

• melthehound says:

Detroit River, yesterday morning.

This may be ignorant of me, but when i hear “Detroit” I dont visualize such natural and restorative beauty.

• melthehound says:

The actual city I took the photo in is Ecorse Michigan (if you want to look it up – it isn’t anything to write home about), outside of Detroit (between Detroit and Wyandotte).. Go a mile to the left of where I’m standing, and your visualization is probably correct. In the other picture I posted yesterday, we are looking across from Ecorse, to Windsor, Ontario, Canada.

Beautiful framing from the glow of light to the bird – perfect. Thanks for the detail on locations, because all I could guess before the question was posed is it might be a tributary off Lake Michigan.

• melthehound says:

JNNTJ how is it there for the 1st holiday of the spring/summer? I’ve seen good media that lots of biz made good progress to get up & running to welcome spring/summer travelers?

Hey Powell are you talking about in NJ? I’m in NY. I think the Jersey Shore is looking forward to a busy weekend though-the today show was there yesterday and it seemed to be ready to welcome visitors…I hope the shore makes a spectacular come back from Sandy!!!

Oh but if you were talking about NY I’m in the suburbs-no one travels to my area-but NYC is 20 min car ride away!!!

Yes NJ. I forgot you’re in NY. 🙂
        NJBev that’s for you. 🙂

NJBev and LavaLady, Exit4 and maybe beckygrey are NJ. Seems like there was someone else…hmm. I think maybe JNNTJ was confused for NJ because she was able to give us information when Sandy came through and did she.say she born or raised NJ? Testing my memory, Jill. We could have some interesting pop quizes around here, ha!

I was born and raised in NY- we should have some pop quizzes!

• LavaLady says:

Thanks for the shout out. I am spending the weekend at our shore house. We basically have no kitchen, and only one working bathroom, but we are making the best of it. Goal is to be fully functional by July 4th. Happy to be here with my family and reunite with neighbors. Some are back in; some are not. Alot depends on when the flood insurance payments were received, and if you could afford to get started without them.

50. princesspindy says:

Happy Birthday sweetprincessm1!

24 fans the show will be back on tv next season w/limited epis. MTH I think you said you hadn’t seen it before. You cam catchup before next season.

What’s for dinner?!

LoL lizzle, I saw this on GMA this morning! I don’t get how they entice the kitty to stay still long enough to take a picture. My kitty will not cooperate at all.

• lizzle says:

The guy on Gawker said that you heavily sedate your cat… he was kidding, of course. It’s nice to see creativity and humor are still alive on the internet.

Catnip might work. Mine gets a little sleepy eyed after she eats a few grams 😜

Yeah, I’d need 3 gallons of bactine and a blood transfusion if I tried that with The WEB.

Well…The AZGirl family has a new addition. Her name is Pepper. She is an Aussie Shepard/Lab mix and 4 months old. Rescued dog. Mr. AZGirl and First Born having been wanting a dog for a while after losing Ruby 2 years ago. They are dropping her off on Monday and doing a home inspection. She is about 90% house broken and I need to teach her to swim and get in and out of the pool. I will try and post a pic when she arrives. Really cute. She will be about 50lbs fully grown.

Congratulations boston!!!!!!!

Go Chicago Blackhawks!!!!!

55. Laineylainey says:

Lexi and Trey from Amazing Race getting married today!

AZGirl…this is for you. You have to watch it to the end though.

• Catseye says:

I LOVE that video!! Every time I watch it I have to grab one of my dogs and start hugging and kissing them!!

• AZGirl says:

Thank you! Very cute. When we were checking out the dogs and fire truck pulled up and all the firemen got out and started playing with the puppies. I wish I had gotten a picture of them. They were returning from a call and had their fire suits on. Too cute.

Blackhawks win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58. Lulu says:

Good morning! Well still waiting. DS #2 is apparently too cozy to want to come out! Or maybe he hears his brother and his tantrums and says I could wait. Either way still waiting, still contractions to nowhere so annoying! #babywatch2013

Hang in there! As if you have any choice, ha ha. Thank you for the update, Lulu, I bet you can’t wait meet baby. 🙂

Oh gosh Lulu. #2 is just living it up in there. He says “and where do you have to go mom?”. 🙂 Like TexasTart said, hang in there.

Lulu, hold your computer speakers up to your belly and click this link. Maybe this song will reassure DS#2.

hmm. I didn’t expect it to embed the video. Too bad I didn’t take notes; I’ll never be able to do it again I expect. So just click the arrow.

• melthehound says:

Orson, if you want to just post a link, put a character (most use &) in front of the link with no space ( &http,,, ) and it will just post the link. Personally either way (embed or link) is fine with me when it comes to videos.

Orson that should do it. 😀

• Lulu says:

Hmm doesn’t seem to be listening I think I feel him covering his ears 😉 I need a concert sized amplifier or whatever you call those. He is still very much happy and content to be where he is at! I can’t say I blame him perfect temperature, never feel hungry and the feeling of being hugged. 🙂

#babywatch2013!!!

Hey lizzle, I just saw flooding footage from San Antonio and more rain is on they way today. 😦

Just found your comment upthread about unfollowing, ha, it seems we are doing some Twitter spring cleaning, lizzle! haha

• jezzibel says:

its embarrassing living in a city where it is entirely possible to drown within the city limits at low water crossings.

Hi jezzinel, I’m not familar with SA eventhough it’s just down the road a piece, but when you folks get the flooding, I see on TV the highways underwater, but rarely do I see film of neighborhoods flooded. Based on what you said, is.it primarily the streets and highways affected?! Poorly planned or engineered infrastructure? We have our share of flash flooding in Austin area, I know anytime with too much water lots of things can become impassable but we seems to be better off with highways stay clear or drain into creeks & rivers fairly fast.

Sorry for typo on your name. Typing on a phone is my excuse!

• jezzibel says:

San Antonio is built on/around a lot of various rivers and creeks, there are low water crossings all over the city and the city workers are very organized about getting the barriers up in a timely manner, Olmos Basin is next to Olmos dam(which if there was no dam it would be much worse in terms of flooding, they figured that out in the 1920s I think), which the 281 is right next too, so when it floods it floods a significant area. Also rain up in the hill country plays a big part in city flooding. Its not as bad as the news makes it out to be…well the VIA bus was funny(still said Go Spurs Go) on the electronic sign. The SAWS workers, the CPS workers, and the cops & paramedics & Fire Department deserve a huge thank you for times like this going above & beyond their normal duties.

Interesting. And I had not realized the impact of SA being downstream of Hill Country rains. Yes, the emergency people do an excellent job and we should not underestimate their value, whether we need them or not!

• lizzle says:

I stayed in, but the kids and my BF went downtown to a Bike Rodeo, because his son won his school competition. I called the convention center in the morning thinking it would be cancelled.. but nope, they still had the competition. Anyways, they survived but saw many lakes forming under highways on the way there and back. I haven’t been in SA that long, but figured it would flood. Cities where it doesn’t rain that much, usually flood when it does rain hard. And it was raining and lightening all night, into late morning. Along with all the reasons Jezzibel listed, if the city doesn’t clean out storm drains… they get clogged. I just feel bad because I bet a lot of people don’t have flood insurance. I am happy for rain, because SA can always use it… but this went a little too far. The worst town that I have lived in for flooding was Charleston, SC. When high tide and a rainstorm collide… it causes massive flooding in the lowcountry. There is nothing anybody can do about it… the city has to regularly clean out the storm drains because if they didn’t… it would be a real disaster. The storm drain cleaner is a big truck that is like a vacuum… it sucks all the goop, leaves, trash right out of the drainage system. I’ve seen the trucks in SA sweep the streets… everything gets swept in the drains… so hopefully, they clean them too! Thanks for asking about the torrential rains, I guess you guys didn’t get hit too bad up north.

Glad y’all were not directly affected by high water! That drain maintenance is so important. Very little rain here, my folks are 30 miles South and they got 5″ all at once. They needed it real bad, they have been on water restrictions for 2 years due to the drought.

BB – Hubs and I have been watching the softball and I wonder who you favor in the semi-finals to makr the finals? And have you noticed a #7 at bat for Texas A&M — the chic has some sort if wildly fast mechanical move with her hips. Crazy.
    Of couse, our home fav is University of Texas. Although they did goodlast night, not sure they have the stuff to hang in there to the finals this time.

I am a Tennessee Fan all the way. I was pulling for Baylor to beat A&M last week. I loved watching Baylor play. They were so aggressive on the bases. I didn’t really notice the batter for A&M and now it’s too late since they are out of it. I don’t get how much the commentators love Blair Luna for Texas. She’s really good, but I don’t think she’ll take them all the way. The teams that rely on only one pitcher may run into trouble once they get to OK. That’s why Tennessee is in good shape – the Renfro sisters. I could talk softball all day since my daughter played from about 8 years old through college and is now a college assistant and my husband has coached travel ball for years and helps coach high school. Lot’s of softball talk around my house.

I bet! Hubs thinks it will be OK to win this year…I haven’t picked because not viewed many full ames until just the last week. ESPN is all over it now. I’m kind of like that with sports in general – I get interested as it gets down to the wire. Interesting family ties to the sport! You should be an expert on the game! Thanks for filling me in. Hope the weather is beautiful there. 🙂

61. California35 says:

Good morning and happy Sunday.

I know the link has been posted many times, but if anyone can post again. I would like to watch Vancouver’s Real Housewives. Thanks!!

Oh LuLu, hope your new baby decides today is the day! And AzGirl I hope Pepper is a good swimmer😊

It’s been such a lazy weekend, I think I’m watching the M2M reunion tonight . I’m sure there will be drama, and clutching of pearls.

Need a group cheer for Lulu…one….two….three….. PUSH IT OUT PUSH IT OUT WAYYYYY OUT…

Funny thing. I was reading a book yesterday where the main character was bored and flipping through tv channels and stopped to watch some catty housewives acting out director driven plots. I had to chuckle at that. Even novelists are onto Bravo.