Real Housewives of Orange County Cast Blogs Blogged

OC Bravo Blogs by BB

All the housewives wrote blogs this week except the true star of the show.  Let me rephrase that, some of the housewives actually took the time to write a blog.  The others threw some words together hoping we wouldn’t notice they didn’t put any effort into it.  Tamra’s much too busy to grace us with a blog.  She has a lot of pressure on her right now.  In addition to pretty much carrying the show single-handedly, she has her own business and is planning a paid for by Bravo tv wedding.  Plus, she’s trying to figure out whose fault it is that she’s such a bitch to everyone around her.  It surely isn’t her fault.  This girl has a lot on her plate.

Alexis’s Bravo Blog:

Alexis is giving us a 2-fer since she missed blogging last week.  Isn’t it ironic that the two housewives with practically no storyline (Alexis and Lydia) are the most diligent when it comes to their Bravo blogs?  I guess they figure every little bit helps and if they tow the Bravo line to the fullest, they may be asked back next season, even if they are boring us silly.  Keep trying ladies.

Alexis starts off her blog by saying she enjoyed seeing Terry take over the kids/house watch while Heather was doing her tv gig and then compares it to when Jim watches her kids when she is doing whatever it is she does.  We get it, you and Heather both work very hard at the mommy thing and it’s nice that your men get to take over every once in a while so they can truly appreciate the sacrifices you make.  You can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, etc. etc.

She gets in her little dig at Slade and Gretchen by saying they might as well have just skipped the Heather’s taping event.  The least they could have done was explain to Heather what was going on with all the cell phone calls (according to Alexis).

Alexis gives kudos to Lauri for the way she raised such wonderful kids and how she should take notes from her.  Sorry, but if I were to pick someone to emulate as a parent it would NOT be Lauri Peterson.  Just sayin’.

Alexis has a new ambition – acting.  She’s got the bug.  She is no Angelina Jolie as far as acting goes but she’s gonna go after her dream by golly!  You go, girl!  Keep on paying for those acting classes!  Dream big!  One day you’ll make it!  If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again!  (Somebody please stop me.)

Alexis is getting a little frustrated at Lydia’s attempts to get her to be BFF’s with Tamra and gang.  She and Lydia have discussed this topic numerous times and Lydia is just not getting it.  She doesn’t expect Lydia to be “on her side.”  She just expects Lydia to respect her position in the matter.

Brooks and Vicki are in a difficult position, blah, blah, blah.  Brianna and Ryan looked so great going to the ball, blah, blah, blah.  Vicki looked so cute babysitting Troy, blah, blah, blah.

As for Tamra’s speech, Alexis has this to say: “Tamra’s speech was shocking and eye-opening. It doesn’t excuse her behavior, but it definitely helps me understand her. None of us have had a “perfect” upbringing. We have all have experiences from our past which explain certain behaviors we have. It’s how we handle these behaviors that determine and mold our character.”  Right on, Alexis.

In closing, Alexis wants us to know that two minutes of Skyaerobics is harder than running five miles.

Alexis covered just about everything except for Slade and Gretchen’s doctor visit.  Probably not an innocent oversight by Alexis.  Her mamma probably told her if she can’t say nothing nice, don’t say nothing at all.

Heather’s Bravo Blog:

This is going to be short and sweet.  Evidently Heather fast-forwards through all the scenes that do not include Heather because I don’t remember Heather blogging about anyone but Heather for the past few weeks.  Heather LOVED watching Heather’s well-rehearsed scene at the Surf and Sand.  Heather even posted Heather’s wedding picture on her blog. If you want to see more behind-the scenes-photos of Heather (and her fam), follow her on Instagram or Twitter. Oh, and Heather is answering questions on etiquette, party planning, child rearing, health and beauty at OK Magazine.  Heather also has a website and Facebook page.  And wasn’t it so nice of Heather to mention Terry’s twitter on her blog?  Other than that, it’s all about Heather.  Heather, HeaTHER, HEATHER!

Lydia’s Bravo Blog:

Did you know Lydia loves her mom, pot-smoking and all?  Did you know Lydia wants Alexis to make up with Tamra and the girls?  Did you know Lydia thinks she’s finally figured out her place within the group?  Did you know my eyes literally glaze over when I read Lydia’s blogs?

Next up – Vicki and Gretchen

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County, RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

288 Responses to Real Housewives of Orange County Cast Blogs Blogged

Good morning everyone & happy Friday eve.

Lulu we are all so happy for you and the Lulu Family. Little Aiden has had LynnFam on pins & needles. And 8 lbs 20 oz. I bet you can’t guess who said that is just how much Aiden would weigh? Lainey. 🙂 Well you take care & don’t forget to tell Mr. Lainey how happy we are for your family.

Good morning Powell! With all due respect, might check your post again..at least a typo for 8lbs 10oz! 🙂

Texas my friend’s mom posted when her daughter (my friend) gave birth– and listed the baby at 16 pounds instead of 6.

It was hysterical 😂😂

I hate FB 👿

• Just Wondering in Jersey says:

8 lbs 10 oz. Ouch. Congrats Lulu.

LOL TexasTart. That’s what I thought I was typing, 8lbs 10 oz. Lulu I wasn’t trying to make your head spin. 🙂

• lizzle says:

Congrats Lulu… that’s one big boy! I hope you can get some rest even with two lil ones keeping you busy.

TexasTart thks for the article on RHONY. So Lu has a limited role & possibly Aviva. So are they now “friends of”? LOL

Hopefully one of them will replace the toaster oven! lol 😛

Oh the toaster oven…I hope the toaster oven does not become a “friend of” this season-lets hope it’s over and done with!!!!

I wonder if they’ll take the plunge and not show them at the start of the show?
          Do “friends” ever “hold the ——(apple)”?

That would be the ultimate demotion

HA! That toaster oven has never materialized has it? Sonja thought she knew more than Oster, Black & Decker, Cuisianart & Kitchenaid. Big mistake. I think she had good recipe ideas & should have done a toaster oven cookbook or teamed up w/toaster oven makers to have a cookbook in the boxes of their toaster ovens. I really like Sonja but I think she’d rather be a Socialite and be taken care of instead of doing a real job. What about her catering/party planning biz? Did that take off?

Took to the basement again last night. Tornado spotted eight miles north of town possibly. Just got heavy rains. I guess we’ve gotten over three inches of rain in the past three days/nights. Now we need to worry about flooding. Glad the farmers did get a chance to get all crops planted before all of this.

After all of the talk about Tamra and her blown out of proportion hurtful childhood, I would just like the tell all here on this blog that I love all of you and I am giving you all a very big hug right now. Whatever any of us got or didn’t get from our parents, we are all strong and accomplished women/men who have managed to get to this point in our lives because of it and without blame. We all rock!

HH-love and hugs back-you totally ROCK!!!

• cusi77 says:

JNNTJ Dear!!! I am so happy you are going to that party next week! If you go Redheaded, let me know! I will make a dress for you to go with redhead… What about one with Sofa fabric left overs? Lol. Zarin’s Fabrics Courtesy!!! 😀

• Donna says:

Stay Safe!

• Stars99 says:

HH – Keep safe! This has been a crazy weather season… Hugs ya back!

It has Stars. Very weird. I believe in Global Warming but I don’t know if these Tornados can be put into that.

Stay safe and I hope at the very very least, the rain was needed there in your parts?

Inspiring post – thank you 🙏 🙂

Husker Mother Nature keeps knocking at your door. You all be careful & take care of one another.

You rock too sista & a big hug right back atcha. Uh oh. Are you making this a huggy day? 😀

• lizzle says:

Wow Husker Honey! That’s close! Hopefully, that is the last of it. There has been some crazy weather down here in TX too. We might be moving to OKC on the side where Moore in located. I am actually a little bit worried about it, which is out of character for me.

Moore, OK is all too fresh in our minds. I usually don’t get too excited when I hear the tornado sirens go off. I usually go outside and watch the sky. But I’m a bit more skittish right now. I understand your hesitation about moving. This darn weather! Freaky!

Oh boy, I hope this weather settles down for you soon. It’s seems like this violent cell has been over the middle of the country for weeks now.

5. cusi77 says:

Hysterical BB!!! Thank you for taking the time to save us the pain to read such a boredom with your magic input that makes me laugh so hard!!!! ((((((((( BB)))))))

BB-you magically made these insipid blogs of theirs amusing-you should blog for them and save of all from their weekly boring nonsense!!!

7. chismosa says:

NJ ladies on Today right now. Yikes

Princesses were just on. Horrific

Chismosa I want to check Princesses out. Are they saying us Jersey girls or us Italian girls should be married by such & such age & we’re not so we’re worried?

Let me tell a you sometin—-(the don’s voice)

These girls were on TODAY, and some are QUITE unfortunate looking I have to say.
        They are in Long Island, NY, some sound to have Italian last names but some are Jewish since they keep shoving the whole “nice Jewish guy” promo in our faces, plus I saw the Jewish wedding in one promo.
        Not sure of other ethnicities involved.

The premise is that they are up there in age- late 20s, today one said she is the oldest of the bunch, she’s 30 but says she “looks 14”- I think due to her height …..but her face looks 35 –sorry Sally.
        They are trying to find the guy to marry.
        Sound the alarm!!!

This is going to be a big old mess. Lol!

My on demand actually had it already so I think I’ll watch it tonight. 👿 😈 🙄 🙈🙉😏

Happy Thursday! Thank you BB for the blog recaps.
    Congratulations to Lulu on the birth of Aiden. HuskerHoney I hope you stay safe. Looks like the storms are heading east today.

9. Stars99 says:

Stands and applauds for BB! Woo hooo! The only thing that would be worse that actually having to recap the show is to blog their inane blogs… lol… You are totally cracking me up with your jabs at them… Snark on, my friend… snark on! = )

Stars, I disagree about which is worse. I don’t have to watch the show like you do! I just read your entertaining recaps. Lucky me! 😀

You both have a talent for handling these crazy azz HWs. I thank you, thank you, thank you. 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Great blog, stars….I read it during my flight to l.a.!!!!! I am here with daughter for her bday!

10. chismosa says:

I’m counting the upper lip licks by Tre. Lines coming out well !

Certain women should wear pants instead of skirts

Caught some good licks when the right side ladies were talking.
      Why can’t she fix her tell? Her managers haven’t gotten to that yet?

11. chismosa says:

Wait Joe can drive again?

You are cracking me up! 🙂

I’m sorry I need to calm down.

But really, driving? Flagrantly? On camera?

Maybe I missed it and yes he can now so I could be wrong.

Or maybe his brother Pietro was impersonating Joe and driving Teresa (same bro Joe impersonated to get the license)
        Teresa was on the phone in the passenger side.
        Hahahaha!

Observation. I was reading some positive reviews of Tamra’s fitness club the other day. I noticed that everyone is commenting about how nice and friendly Eddie is and I don’t think I saw one mention of Tamra. Looks like someone is doing the bulk of the work there and it’s not Tammy Sue. Maybe Eddie will wake up and smell the coffee before it’s too late. If he doesn’t, then the dummy deserves what he gets.

13. T-Rex says:

So TrailerTrashTrampySue was sexually acitve 14, pregnant by 17 married after baby was born at 19 years old. So, I have also learned that her “awful” parents didn’t kick her out of their home when their unwed, knockedup teenager broke the new she was pregnant, nope she stayed with them until right before she got married, which was about 6 or 7 months after the baby was born. So, with no job and being a pregnant teen, just who paid for her pampers, bottles, vitamins, doctor visits, etc. , even with welfare,(which we don’t know if she got), there would have been MANY expenses paid out by these “awful” parents who would not tell her they loved her. Yup, two teenaged parents have a lot of disposable income to afford cribs, apartment, clothes,diapers formula, yep they are so awful for helping the struggling couple out. Oh, and I have an article from 2007 from her first ex-husband after TrailerTrashTrampysue bashed him about being an deadbeat dad, yep she called him on camera a deadbeat dad, alas she says it was all the editing(cough cough). As it turns out this deadbeat paid every single dime of child support, (gasp)showed up to all his allotted visitation, spent as much time with his son as possible.(egad) So when confronted with the truth she clarifies that he was unfit because he didn’t suprervise his son enough and was the “disneyland dad”. Alert the press, a father who loves his child so much he cares for him financially, and emotionally as he should. Here is an article from 2007 http://www.ocregister.com/articles/barney-27698-viewers-premiere.html

• Contessa says:

T-Rex, thanks for brining this article up. Tramprat has a very distorted view of everything. It is always someone else’s fault, her first husband, Simon, her mother, all the other housewives….she is never wrong about anything. Now she drags out this no one ever told me I was loved when I was a kid – BS!!!! I am so sick and tired of her, she is absolutely the worst of the worst.

• jezzibel says:

Tammy sue cannot end relationships on a good not…very telling about her

• Donna says:

I wonder if she had a baby shower before and after her son was born

Oh yeah T-Rex I remember when Ryan’s dad was on two epis. One was when Ryan had surgery. Tamra did say her ex wasn’t a good dad. Like everyone has been saying, it’s everyone else’s fault. Tamra is right and blameless about everything.

Also from what I remember from when she first showed up on OldCrones of BeverlyHillsAdjacent, was that Ryan had been kicked out of the home some time previously for not abiding by Simon’s rules and was living with this dad, or his dad was supporting him since Simon had “cut-off” Ryan financially

Yes. That rat bastard Simon expected his wife’s 20 year old son should have a job, stopped giving him an allowance, and wouldn’t buy him a Harley Davidson. I don’t blame Tamra for divorcing him.

14. Good Morning Lovelies! Everyone in the mid-west and east…please be safe in your crazy weather! Sending you hugs and good energy!

BB – great OC blog recaps! My favorite snark from you = blah, blah, blah! LOL! 😀

Starzy-poo – I did not get to read until this morning, but awesome recap! My favorite line was…all of them! Great lady!

Darling LuLu – so many huge congratulations on the debut of your little Aiden!! (I had a crush on a boy named Aiden in 8th grade)! So happy for you and Mr. LuLu and family. Hope you are doing well and feeling good. Much love and hugs to you!

I hope everyone else is doing well and taking care of themselves. Be good to you!

New post, “Chains Of Our Own Making 2”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

My two dogs both woke up when they heard the doorbell!

HA! That makes it even more funny!

Glad you snapped out of that cheerleading session on Alexis’ blog! Hopefully Lydia will have something new to discuss next time. Although as it is, she is predictable. You could just have a standard post and we wouldn’t know the difference! lol Thanks, BB!

My cousin’s daughter is graduating from High School as we speak. Silly girl tells the fam Sunday the date & time and some cousins & I couldn’t get off from work. We knew she was graduating for months and kept telling her give everyone plenty of notice of the date so we can get off from work. Did she listen? No of course not. Teenagers.

That would freakin annoy me to death. Im a walking Filofax. I like planned out things in advance!

I know. My mom was talking to her sis, the grandma/my aunt & my aunt just mentioned it to my mom not knowing that her granddaughter didn’t call the fam. My mom said “I’m not going. Tell her I’m not going. I didn’t get a call & have no tickets & Powell(me) can’t go cause she has to work”. My cousin brought her over to my house a few hrs later w/the ticket for my mom & then she went to my other aunt’s to give her her ticket. We also heard about the Prom the day of the Prom. For months we kept telling her to tell us if we could help w/anything. Nothing. No calls. She’s like my cousin, her father. Very unorganized.

I get it. Maybe she’ll grow out of it, hopefully
          It’s funny I’m super organized calendar-wise, but overall I’m not a neat freak and kind of messy I hate to say.

And I’d like to give you a gold star Powell 🌟🌟(stars) for saying THE prom

I don’t know when at the turn of the century it became “Prom”. To me, in the 90s, it was THE prom and forever will be. Hahaa
          Just something I wanted to point out. Lol

Yes it’s THE Prom to me too. I have no idea when that changed either. When the new s media talk about it they call it THE Prom. Teen shorthand speak I suppose.

It’s something I have a physical reaction to.
              Like DJ does when she hears Jennifer Hudson. I litra-lee have a reaction when I hear Prom without The preceding it.

Unless you’re talking about prom dresses, dates—- as an adjective

Isn’t “Prom” a verb now?

Oh god I’m falling down. Get me Lucille Austero’s doctor ASAP …..

I just can’t

Lol

• Boobah says:

LOL!!! This is a very funny thread! But to add my 2 cents – I absolutely agree! I also dislike Prom minus the ‘THE’! I thought I was the only one!

• Laineylainey says:

Yeah that’s typical teenager…but I think the parents should have been in charge of that. The kids are busy trying to graduate.

Lainey my cousin’s daughter is like father like daughter. But when I graduated from high school and college my family knew about it. I wanted stuff. 🙂

Hahaha

But Lainey has a point. The parents. I wouldn’t know to call my fambly

• Donna says:

???? Does that school not have announcements for the grads to mail/

Donna I don’t know what they had. It they didn’t my cousin could have bought some esp w/all the money I’ve heard he’s paid out for the Prom & the graduation for clothes, hair, shoes. I know when I graduated from high school we had pictures, announcements, books & ring packages.

Didn’t Brandi say she wouldn’t talk about LR after she was done promoting her book? Did she mean she would stop until she needed attention????

Chimosa-can you give me a quick run down on what the NJ people said this morning????

• plainviewsue says:

In case Chimosa doesn’t come on now, I’ll give you a quick recap.

1) If body language means anything, Teresa is as out with the group as ever. She never looked at any of them. What was interesting is Melissa & Caroline never seemed to make eye contact either.

2) The order of seating was Teresa, Melissa, Jacq, Caroline & Kathy. Kathy’s last name was mispronounced!!

3) Teresa (who looked great) and Melissa, who I swear was wearing a catholic school dress, were asked about their relationship now. Teresa said it’s good now & they both said it took a lot of time to get there. The cousins see each other. When asked how long they didn’t see or speak, both said over a year. Teresa said two Christmas’ spend w/o her brother.

4) When asked how it got to that point, Melissa said stripper gate. Teresa said the sprinkle cookies with a laugh.

5) Jacq was asked about Nicholas and the tears started. When asked about doing a reality show while going thru this, she choked back her words and said that through the show, so many people have reached out to her about different therapies, etc.

6) Caroline, called the wise one (gag me), asked for her take on the show. She spewed her holier than thou nonsense.

7) Kathy was spoken to for seconds, about how she is the calm one on the show, but has let her temper be shown. I don’t even remember what she said.

Teresa & Caroline are gonna be on NY Live at 1230. Will report back!!

Sue-you are awesome!!! Thanks for the recap!!!

• melthehound says:

Sounds like their WWHL talking points.

Sue you know what? Christmas is my fav holiday & I believe in the family being together but I also understand that it cant always be that way, i.e. proximity, financial reasons, wanting to spend it w/other people. If Joey didn’t spend 2 Christmases w/her why does she have to go there & basically say it was because of Mel? It was or it wasn’t, what does it matter now when Tre & Mel both claim to be in a better place? I don’t like Mel at all but it can’t all be her fault that Tre & Joey didn’t see each other for 2 Christmases. Tre doesn’t even count her blessings that at least she & her brother live in the same city. There are so many families that can’t say that. It’s selfish. And there’s always this one upmanship.

• plainviewsue says:

I hear what you’re saying Powell, but seeing what a backstabbing witch Melissa & her sisters are, I still believe that it is Melissa’s doing. Her sisters used to tweet that they are Joey’s REAL sisters.

For me, and this is just my opinion, Melissa was and is the cause of much of their issues. Not all. I am sure Teresa is not an easy sister in law!

Seeing how close JoeGo was with not only his sister, but his brother in law and how that all ended when Melissa came into the picture says a lot.

I just hope they all truly get along if only for Tre’s parents and all the children.

Thanks, Plainviewsue!

Ok let’s see- overall – just Hoda and Kathie asking how they had left off last season on such a terrible way, and that there’s family involved. One of the hosts asked how “it started” meaning the big strife at the end —Melissa said, “well I suppose with the I’m a stripper thing in the finale” —- then Teresa jumped over her to say (“well with the sprinkle cookies”) adamantly, but I think Hoda and KL meant the initial breaking off from last season’s ending. So I think Mel was right (ducking my head)
      Then just going down the line of ladies, Teresa sort of hidden all the way left, first, then Mel, then Jacq, the Don, then Kathy

Jacq was asked about her son and being diagnosed as autistic. Jacq started tearing up almost immediately — they did say to her then isn’t it tough to be out on a public show if you are dealing with this important matter (!!!!!) and Jacq gave the standard answers of no, she’s gotten such help and support and suggestions from viewers, etc.
      asked Kathy how it was funny to see her sort of explode out of nowhere last season when she always seemed to be the peacemaker —- this Teresa looked super uncomfortable at and did her not-face-the-person thing. But I don’t know, because an earlier shot of them Kathy was next to Tre so who knows

Caro/Don was just asked overall how this season is — standard: a rollercoaster ride! With her over-smile, blech. They showed a clip of Joe driving — so I guess that’s ok now????!!! Huh?
      And they showed baby Albie cowering to his mommy talking to him. Lord I hope we don’t have too many Manzo kids this season.
      A lovely shot of either Milania or Gia on a stripper pole on a party bus saying “look I’m Melissa …I’m on the pole”—- right in front of her aunt Melissa. Such beauty and tenderness.

I feel I’ve missed some stuff but that’s it in a nutshell

Interestingly no questions about the late breaking news on Joe Gui case.

It just seemed standard, blah. Teresa clearly looked uncomfortable to me. But not sure who the latest beef is with

Sorry all I could remember or gleam !!!

Thanks chimosa….when did Kathy explode out of nowhere?????

I think they meant that at the reunion she really spoke up against, loudly, to others (ie Teresa) …..hmmm I suppose bc rest of the season Kathy spoke softly to her and that never penetrated the skullbone ? Lol

I do think we saw a more fiery Kathy from her 1st season to 2nd. IMHO, born of frustration.

At least that’s how I took it to mean!

Disclaimer: jmho jmho

• Rebecca says:

If you look at Smelly Kat’s horrible tweets to viewers, you can see that fiery Smelly Kat is probably the real Smelly Kat.

Yeah I guess, I don’t get involved on twitter so I go by what you (most of you) say—
              At last it’s her and not managers. I know it may be reprehensible / bad/ whatever. But authentic!
              Not a ‘bot

Sorry I’m not on my PC so it’s all a mess …..
        Apologies that’s how I saw it ☺☺

Why are you sorry? You gave a fab sum up!!!

Thanks sorry just it was written quickly and I may have left out some stuff

Thanks Jilly! 😘

They added more people to the event I’m going to-now we have some Mob Wives-
          Renee Karen and Ramona…. and Christina Milian(idk who she is??)

She is a singer and right now is the the backstage psuedo-host for the Voice. She was also the actress/singer in a movie we really enjoyed called “Be Cool” which was a sequel to Get Shorty.

About 3 or 4 yrs ago now she had the best hair color & highlights.

Ha. That for some reason cracked me up

Is her hair black now or very light?
                I don’t like super light caramel-y hair on darker skin.

I think I have her song Am to Pm. From my napster days. 🙂

Ooh Jill cool keep us posted.
            I like Ramona I know many here hate her (or don’t care for her I should say)
            I’m sure Renee and Karen would be nice to talk to

Christina Milian is a singer. She had some hits in the late 90s/early 00’s, has a baby with mega producer The Dream. I confuse her all the time with the chick Adrian Bailon who dated Rob Kardashian
            Oh I think Christina does stuff on The Voice ?
            She’s hispanic/ darker skinned. Cute

Het T-Rex and chimosa-you guys should come with me!!!!

Stuck down here in Florida right now or I would SO be there! Just for the mocking factor alone!

Thanks Jillzy, but things are pretty swamped with me working with my parents. So sweet of you

But muchas gracias! Thanks

I want INTENSE detailed play by play the day after. Lol.

I don’t like Ramona. From day 1 she’s tried to take Carla’s place as a Wife instead of “friend of”. I hope Renee is still doing well. It should be more interesting for you JNNTJ. 🙂

I get it Powell. I just like her intense loyalty to her friend Karen. That to me is real friendship.
              I just appreciate that she is a real true “Mob” person and not some c-level criminal with no mob connections like Drita and Carla’s men.
              Her disdain for Drita and Carla also cemented my love for her. (Though she’s cool with Drita 2.0 right now)

• princesspindy says:

^^^ Such beauty and tenderness^^^ LOL!!

Hee hee 😉

As my mom always says, you can judge someone by their kids.
            She’s wayyyyy old school

• princesspindy says:

Your mom’s kids must have all turned out ok, lol!!

Thanks for the compliment
                😮

My brother is wonderful at least.

I don’t know why my mom always believes that.

• princesspindy says:

I was ALWAYS told that my behavior was a reflection on my parents….

My mother takes it one step further and believes your own personal bad karma comes back to you always via your children.

I don’t know, maybe it’s something cultural she picked up ?? 😛 😐

I think I meant gleam==glean

But I could have sworn its gleam ????

It’s a shame that Milania was on the pole acting like Mel cause where did she get that from? Sad.

Interesting, thanks for the run-down Chismosa! So if Teresa was uncomfortable, how many tongue darts did it take to get through it?! Did ya’ see her on Wendy? I lost count of the tongue darts. Right off the bat Wendy said “you’re my favorite NJ” and with a somewhat incredulous expression Teresa replied “Really?!” 🙄

It’s a slight lick of her lower lip. It clocked in at about 1000 during the reunions. Especially at the Joe G/ see u next Tuesday questioning.

Today saw just a couple. She’s getting there. Almost there Tre-bot! Almost complete.

I thought it was a super fast tongue movement to the upper row of teeth, haha, at how we see it differently! It’s an interesting nervous tick. 🙂

18. Laineylainey says:

BB I haven’t had a chance to read your blog blogs. Looking fwd to it.

19. Butters'Mom says:

Congrats LuLu…I love babies…as long as they aren’t mine…
    I wanted to thank everyone for their hugs and comments on yesterday’s blog. Sorry I couldn’t respond to each one (I do this during lunch at work) but I did read them all and really appreciate all of you. I hate hating people but I am beginning to hate TammySue as much as I hated JZ.

JodiArias defense wanted the AZ Supreme CT to dismiss the murder case or take the DO off the table saying the detective lied about Travis being shot 1st. Detective Flores is not the medical examiner. He said he misunderstood the MEs explaination. The commentators say its so that the defense can appeal. I bet the defense asked the judge again to be released frm the case and the judge said no. Hmm. Jodi also had her friend tweet that she will always regret May, 21 , her allocution. So now she saying she regrets not being remorseful, saying she is sorry & begging for her life. It’s all about Jodi.

HuskerHuny. I’m watching the college softball world series right now – Nebraska vs. Washington.

• cusi77 says:

HuskerHunty_ I wish everything is going Ok on the area where you live, sweetie!

Thanks BB! I get to have a TV in my office and I’m watching! 3-2 I the top of the 6th with the Huskers at bat. This was so unexpected but Husker Nation is very proud!

LaineyLainey-I hope you have a great time in LA with LaineyGirl!!!!

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks! It is so much fun. We went out for breakfast, shopping for her, and groc shopping for a little enchilada party we are throwing tonight. Girl, I am tired. But we are resting now.

23. princesspindy says:

BB thank you for taking the hit and reading the blogs, so I don’t have to!!! Great job!!!

24. plainviewsue says:

New York Live. It was just Teresa & Caroline. It actually was nice to see the two of them together laughing like they used to. That was what I took most from.

Caroline said that it will be surprising to see what develops in terms of relationships. They both said this was their favorite season thus far, so hopefully Teresa will get a favorable cut.

Caroline said something to the effect that it’s better to be like this, rather than filled with hatred. To be civil.

We all know that Caroline took major major hits last season. Is this her try at redemption? I am sure it is.

I am glad that nothing came up about Juicy’s trial on either this or Today. It would again be singling out Teresa’s issues. If they did, then they need to bring up the financial court cases of Chris Laurita as well as the fighting that got JoeGo & Chris into court.

They talked about Hurricane Sandy and how if affected them.

• cusi77 says:

Thank you Plainviewsue!!! I missed it this morning! Good report and very much appreciated! I am glad that Caroline has changed her angry attitude from last Season, so can enjoy this Season.

How my opinion of all the housewives of NJ changed from Season to Season -and sometimes from Episode to Episode- still amazes me. Well, Danielle was never my cup of tea.

I liked Jax, Momz and Teresa in Season 1, In Season 2 I disliked Teresa with a Passion!

Season 3 and 4, Teresa won my heart by working hard to keep her family together… Jax would love to see the Teresa she met 12 years ago… Teresa has grown up emotionally with all the self inflicted Bankruptcy, Etc. Jacqueline has have a lot of opportunities to grow up with her son’s Special needs, her also financial issues, but she prefers to act like a child… This is my opinion and I reserve the right to change it if Bravo editors show me otherwise.

• plainviewsue says:

Your welcome Cusi!!

I completely agree with you. Disliked Teresa with a passion throughout season two and even a lot of season three. But then, esp after reunion season 3, the tides really turned for me and I saw Melissa, Kathy & Caroline for what they were. Season 4, I was firmly on Teresa’s team and still remain!

It isn’t that I think Teresa is a saint!! Far from it. But dealing with so much adversity and still holding her head up high and working so hard really made me respect her.

Jacqueline is a lost cause.

Cusi you reserve the right to change your mind depending in Bravo’s edits. I love it. 🙂

Thanks for filling us in, Sue!

Sue they didn’t have enough time to talk about all the NJ court cases. 🙂

Impossible for Teresa to get a favorable cut. At least not without an exorcism. She’s just too awful. They’d have to trim her scenes down to seconds for her to come off well.

25. chismosa says:

@Lainey- in case you are around, I think Stephen Baldwin’s daughter is gorgeous, I’ll try the link but people links never work.

I’m sorry, she’s more beautiful than Ireland.
    Ireland is pretty though
    And the country is nice too! Lol

• lizzle says:

When I was reading the comments yesterday… I thought you were saying that Ireland, the country, was not beautiful. I was thinking about how all the pics I’ve seen of Ireland are amazing and how can Chimosa think that… LOL… then I realized you were talking about the person, Ireland.

Hahah Lizzle— Ireland is a gorgeous country! Haha

I want to visit there and Scotland one day

• Laineylainey says:

Link didn’t work, but I will google the girl. Do you know her name?

26. stellastars21 says:

Good morning everyone. I’m so behind on the blogs. Wanted to share my grandma. A beauty to me.

@venicianstarz: My grandma http://t.co/KhLU4P6csx

I think your smiles are very similar.
      She’s beautiful — you are so exotic and really really pretty yourself Stars! You must have a fun background ~~~~

• stellastars21 says:

Thank you. This is my mom’s mom. I’m black and Cherokee Indian (my mom’s dad was from an Indian Reservation) and West Indian, and Caucasion. I don’t know what makes up the Caucasion part because that is from my dad and I’ve never met him and my mom doesn’t like to discuss the issue.

• djprincessc says:

Ok I mean this as a huge compliment but she looks just like Rihanna!!! Gorgeous! 🙂

27. stellastars21 says:

@venicianstarz: My grandma was a head turner in her day. http://t.co/varkFLiwzH

• cusi77 says:

I agree she must have turned a lot of heads! (Y)

• stellastars21 says:

Thank you Cusi. How are you feeling today?

• cusi77 says:

I am learning how to live the best I can! It seems to me that I am living the “Now”, next minute can be different… pain comes unannounced it seems. I enjoy very much when I am not in pain. So I can work and make the best of my life. Thank you Stellastars21 sweetie!

28. stellastars21 says:

@venicianstarz: Wish I got her looks. Lol http://t.co/grq4cMBR1Z

• cusi77 says:

OMG, Stellastars21, A real beauty, dear! I am sure you got her looks! 😀

• lizzle says:

She is beautiful… and I can definitely see her in you (on your twitter avi pic)

• stellastars21 says:

Thank you everyone. She was an interesting lady for sure. I miss her. I wish I knew her when I was an adult (she died when I was 8) because even though she was great, the perspective of an 8 year old is not mature enough to really get to know someone if that makes sense. Just the stories my mom tells of her I wish I knew her that way.

I completely agree with that
        I’m so jealous of people who grew up with grandparents. My only grandparent died when I was 16 and lived across the globe so we couldn’t see her. I wish as a mature adult I could have had time with her.

We got us a full on heat wave in NY-almost 90 degrees IN MY LIVING ROOM!!! Air conditioners are not in place yet….I’m melting!!!!

Uhhhh Jill are you for real? We’re getting to 90 also and I’m pumping the AC like I live in Phoenix

Get on that girl! You’re gonna pass out.

“Molly, you in danger girl.”

Hahahah chimosa-that “Molly, you in danger girl” reminds me of Detox….has anyone heard from her? I sent her a few emails but I haven’t gotten a response-I miss her!!!

• Boobah says:

That’s one of my all time favorite movie lines! chismosa – you are making me laugh a lot today!

Ewww JNNTJ w/o air. Sorry about that for you & the family. Watching GMA this A.M. I got so excited when they Ginger Zee said DC/MD/VA will get up to 98 up through this weekend I just about did a jig. I love hot weather. Hot not humid & I do need the A/C in my house. 🙂

Hey Jill – I’m sweating for you! It’s not hot here but boy howdy it is humid! But I won’t turn the a/c on until I absolutely have to! Sounds like you need a cool beverage or two . . . or 12!

I left that hot house of mine and brought all the kiddies next door to my Aunts house-she has central air…I’m in heaven over here!!! Kevin has been working 12 hr days and this heat wave kinda came out of nowhere so we are ill prepared!!! Air conditioners will be in place this weekend!!!!

Oh and HH-as soon as all the kiddies go home I am treating myself to few ice cold Coors lights!!!

30. princesspindy says:

Day 2: Ok, this not saying mean stuff about celebs is MUCH harder than I thought!!!!

Princess displays great courage in her valiant quest to not sink to the depths of those wretched women!!!!!! *hastily leads Princess to a private room for ranting before returning to the company of her court* all is well Princess – *bows*

• princesspindy says:

LOL!!! Thank you, my head was hurting, it’s so full of snark!!!

Shamrock, you so funny! I was envisioning the Princess sitting on her hands in effort to be nice, lol.

32. stellastars21 says:

Congrats!!!!!! Lulu on baby Aiden.

33. princesspindy says:

So my daughter asked me to make Star Trek costumes for her and her bff for Comic Con, as I was looking at pictures to get ideas, I realized it could be worse…….

&http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/spock-boobs.jpg

Does anyone know why she’s apologizing?!

Maybe someone really did get cardboard in their salad!!!!

• $25000 says:

Radar online (ROL).reported that Lisa and Brandi confronted Kyle on camera about Mauricio cheating on Kyle. In response, Lisa denied she had spoken to Kyle about that and stated that she does not believe that Mauricio cheats or that there are problems in the Umansky’s marriage. I think this tweet was to Radaronline telling them, if they lie about her or her friends, she will speak out about it. She was saying she’s sorry if ROL doesn’t like it but that’s how things will go down

Nope-this tweet is about cardboard in a salad served at Villa Blanca-ROL”reported” the story and Lisa called them out-turns out the story is true!!

• $25000 says:

OK, I wasn’t sure and since I knew she had been unhappy with Radar recently, I thought that must have been what her tweet was about. Thanks for letting me know.

Well, Brandi confirmed that it did happen. So, I guess Brandi confronted Kyle alone if what Lisa said is true.

It looks like Ramona had her hairstyle cut . Last season she let it grow out from the short cut but didn’t maintain the cut. It looks much better.

37. Lulu says:

Hello everyone!!!! Thank you for your kind words and wishes!! Congrats Lainey for guessing the correct baby weight! How did you know 🙂 I’m FINALLY home Thank God!!!

*Birth experience WARNING! Don’t read if you haven’t had a baby yet or don’t want to be traumatized.*
    On tuesday my water broke at 7am. Got to the hospital at 8am was 4 inch dilated 90% effaced. By 930 fully dilated. No epidural severely painful contractions like hitting a wall at 120MPH. Pushed twice had a 4 inch placenta abruption immediate emergency c-section. Second traumatic birth and I’m done! Thankfully DH agrees no more babies! I’m great with pregnancy but not birth. What an ordeal both of us are fine and that’s all that matters. 🙂

• princesspindy says:

Ohmygosh!! I’m so glad you are ok!! I had horrible births but loved being pregnant!!!

Oh No! So sorry that did not go naturally and was so painful! The end result is still good…I’m glad you are home and could check in with us. I hope you are getting help at home as you recover from the birth! (((Lulu))) Ooohs and Aaaahhs for Aiden 😛

You poor thing! Same with my DD. Great pregnancy, not so great birth experience, but next time she will get an automatic scheduled c section so she’s good with that.

• Boobah says:

Oh Lulu – I am sorry to hear about the painful birth. I am glad you are home, safe & sound, with you amazing little bundle of joy.

• $25000 says:

I’m sorry you had such a rough time of it but I am very happy that all is well now!

Oh gosh Lulu. I’m so happy you & Aiden are well. That was some delivery all right. You’re home & that’s great. How is your big guy now is what I have to call son #1? It’s too soon to tell but I hope he loves his little brother. And how is Mr. Lulu? Although you did all the work I don’t want to leave him out. 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

So very happy to hear that you Aiden are fine now. So sorry to hear of the horrendous pain and placenta abruption. Tell Aiden that Aunt Lainey guessed his weight and she’s flipping through the prize catalog now deciding which prize to claim. I think I would like this prize: a beautiful life! And I will forward the package straight to Aiden and his big brother!

• AZGirl says:

OMG reminds me of second born. Water breaks and Yowzer! It is like hitting a wall at 120mph! Placenta abruption! So glad no infection.

I’m glad you and baby are fine now-but wow!!! Take care of yourself-I know that is hard to do with 2 little ones!!!

Oh Lulu sorry to hear craziness of the delivery but the final delivery that arrived makes it all so sweet

Was your first natural? So this was your first csection?

I have to read up about the placenta issue

Blessings to your whole family!

For you dog lovers..and Chismosa, I remember you like the English Bulldog

I saw a picture of her pup on either GMA or E! yesterday. OMG is he a cutie. I love love love dogs. I couldn’t handle a bulldog though once he gets fully grown. I’ll get a dog one of these days but its going to be a dog that stays small.

Yeah, maybe a toy breed….but would your bird get jealous?! Refresh my memory on what type of bird you have…

• vilzvet says:

Bulldogs are wonderfully docile dogs if you have kids; however, they do have some “issues”: some drool, dry noses and eyes due to their wrinkly skin, snoring,messy eaters. But again, excellent to be around children, but not a good watchdog as they sleep through anything!

Thanks TT! I dream of an English bulldog — rescued, older that nobody wants. Not a beautiful pup that will easily get adopted. I know here in ny it’s in the top 5 of most popular dogs

My current vet whom we love always yells at me to never get a bulldog due to the enormous enormous health issues. I don’t care, if I have the money I will one day. I also like having a “pack” so hopefully I’ll have other rescues of all kinds

Powell- I have two Havanese. One looks like a wheaten terrier, he’s 22 pounds and the love of my life. The other is like a small Portuguese Water Dog, think Obama dog but he’s only 16 lbs. these are big weights for a Havanese but I’ve known MANY shitzus and we had a Maltese previously.
      NOTHING compares to the Havanese. Nothing.
      I can’t say enough about them. And I think I love male dogs more too

Please rescue/ shelter
      No pet stores ! Boycott

AZGirl! How’s it going with the puppy love?! Little guy keeping you busy with the hoise training…er, house cleaning?! lol

LOL. I just posted a link for a dog collar for Pepper.

• AZGirl says:

I am having good days and bad days with the house breaking. Yesterday she did great. Today not so great. We had her out all morning and praised her whenever she went and today she was out for an hour and it was getting hot and she came and pooped and peed. Punished her by having crate time. I feel like my life is being run by the bowel movements of a 4 month old puppy.

Sorry about the poop & pee fest going on in AZGirl family house. Hopefully she will have it down very soon.

• AZGirl says:

We had a success just after I posted! Pepper went to the French doors leading to the backyard and I let her out and said “lets go tinky” she did and then went poop. Legal secretary regressing to “tinky”.

Haha…tinky!!!

Whatever it takes. 🙂

LOL! Good to hear, AZGirl. Training is so time consuming and frustrating at times. Keep the rewards flowing, they don’t correlate punishment. The first time I did the crate training method the puppy had all his accidents IN the crate – never in the house. The next dog I trained the same, never had an accident in the crate and all of them in the house, ugh. They’re all so different and yet the same! Hope your pup gets the hang of it soon! 🙂

Texas Tart – are you watching the Texas/Arizona State game! Exciting!

Yes, I was so absorbed in the game I forgot I’m supposed to be making dog biscuits! So hubs is watching for me while I make them.

Woohoo! Texas.wins. And I see Tennesee won today too! 🙂

Sound like good progress. I say “go get busy” or “lets get busy” to my two dogs when I let them out. They know exactly what I mean. I like the lets go tinky.

Yes my dogs know exactly what I say to them to go outside to do.
              It’s funny how one prefers a particular lawn (front of house) as opposed to where we want them, back of house

Good luck AZ Girl! Sounds like quite the party 🐩🐕🐾😷 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AZGirl I don’t know if you’re going to spoil Pepper but I thought you might like this dog collar at C Wonder .
    &http://www.cwonder.com/leather-brown-locket-collar-1-wide.html

There’s a new comedy on NBC, “Save Me” with Anne Heche.

Nancy if you checkin later I just wanted to know if your sister’s surgery went well.

Mariah Carey is officially out as an Idol judge next season. I guess being nice & the “darlings” wasn’t cutting it. Karma, karma, karma for firing Paula Abdul. They should have made her “I’m forever your girl”.

• djprincessc says:

I think if it would’ve just been her, Randy and Keith the show would’ve been a huge success. I didn’t care for Nicki and from all the comments I read, people HATED her. She was way too hood for the show and made it all about her.

The few minutes I saw here,and there I didn’t like Niki either.

I just read Niki it also out. They are going to have all new judges since Randy is leaving.

So Keith is leaving too? I had heard he said he would return if asked. I also heard Jennifer Hudson is a pretty sure thing for next season, but Kelly Clarkson turned them down. Also heard they are considering Clay Aiken. I think he would be a pretty good judge. I was surprised at how good he was on Celebrity Apprentice. I haven’t been keeping up, so I may be totally wrong.

• djprincessc says:

BB I thought they were ALL being replaced so I have no clue. I think he should stay.

I heard ALL as well. And I heard Kelly balked because of money

DJ you’re going to love having JHud there on the judges’ table every night. Hahahaha lol!

• djprincessc says:

I seriously don’t know if I’ll watch! Itll be the first time I don’t since Ellen and Kara were judges! lol!

44. Hello – Scrolled quickly…Congrats Lulu 🙂 I just saw California fire on news is everyone out of way? More tornados too….Hope everyone is safe

Fire and tornados?? Now I feel like a dolt complaining about the heat!!!

• iceNfire says:

LoL Complain away Jillnntj 🙂 – During Quake of ’89 I found it exciting…then the news came on and I felt terrible that I enjoyed the experience when so many had suffered

• lillybee says:

We are going to get to 100 over the weekend and with single digit humidity and north winds, I worry about fires.

Ok I’m over the NY heat wave but its going to last all weekend!! I’m gonna melt!! Right now at 10:10pm my living room is 87 degrees…thank God my bedroom is a freezing 62 degrees!!! Monday we are supposed to go down to 70 degrees-that’s perfect for me!! I need to ease into the heat-not get blasted!!!

I hear you Jill, we are supposed to be over 100 in the valley by Saturday, but cooling down by Monday. I hope the weather guys are right about the cool down. I hibernated rom July through October, lol. My little cave is a pleasant 74 all year 🙂

I just saw a promo for Big Brother. It looked like the new show …. But then there was that Mike Boogie guy that’s been on already like 3-4 times. What’s up with that? Is his occupation Big Brother stooge? Jez

Oh my, I just caught a local show (I think it’s local) and Dr. Paul was on. He was saying he’s talking to someone about a new reality show about plastic surgery, but this time he would focus on the human interest stories and be less on camera. The show is “Better” , I missed a lot of Dr Paul, but maybe it is online somewhere if anyone is interested. .. So I guess Dr Paul got the “I want to be on TV” bug. I shouldn’t be up this early lol.

48. Cartwheels says:

Jill thanks for posting that tweet from Lisa.

I hated that she had to apologize to that POS gossip rag of Radar online but I guess based on the evidence, the incident did happen.
    I think it was bad that the customer got some cardboard on their salad but they were never charged, they got some wine and it might had been a lesson to be more careful in the future.
    I do fell though that the customer went the extra mile to contact ROL and talk about their experience at the restaurant. This just doesn’t settle well with me, who does that?

I have had great experiences in restaurant and others not too good. It is a shame , exposure bring great things but also bad things, I guess.

49. Lulu says:

Hello everyone!!!! Sorry everyone my schedule is a bit thrown off. Just now making my “baby is here rounds.” I’ll try to check in as often as I can. Thank you everyone for your kind words over the past few days. It definitely was an experience. I’m happy and blessed to enjoy my birthday today with both of my boys!! BTW Aiden is such a good baby! He sleeps enough through the night 2-3 hours solid were I can get good stretches of sleep. My toddler is soo good with him too! Gives him kisses and is happy to be an older brother! Can’t ask for more. 🙂

I know this is belated but best late then never Stars thank you for your recap!! BB love to hear about your beautiful memorial day weekend and time with your grandson! Thank you for your recaps of the grueling blog.

I watched the OC episode on monday. When Tamra announced she was sexually active at 14 I seriously laughed soo hard that I brought on a contraction. The audiences reaction was pretty unique. What an idiot I am supposed to feel pity for this women who spread her legs, got pregnant then divorced. Wants us to feel that she was victimized by it? I have zero pity for her and it does not excuse her behavior. She is a nasty vile person that Bravo unfortunately threw money at for a wedding no one will watch. I hope they give her the boot before the next season.

50. Laineylainey says:

Hi BB, love our blog blogs! Tamtram still hasn’t blogged? Haha!